Speaker 1: I am all in again. Gilmore Girls Gazette with Amy Sugarman and Danielle Romo, an iHeart Radio podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, everybody, we are here for a Gilmore Girls Gazette and we have a very special guest.
Speaker 3: Tara Can I believe her sweet soothing sounds like she's a whole new queen. Now I love since.
Speaker 1: You left us, so we've never done this. At first, it's really weird to look at you in person.
Speaker 3: Funny because Call and I have done person.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of stressed out because I'm usually just in my little cave at home, and now we're just like, yeah, I feel.
Speaker 4: Here right before together.
Speaker 3: We're a secret location because tomorrow's the big day, the big day because tomorrow will all be together on the Gilmore. Assuming I'm not throwing up, let me tell you guys a little story. No, so, my niece is down here. My niece is down here. We've had it planned for a while. We drove down from San Francisco together and at the last second she goes, oh, can my friend come, Absolutely, no problem. So we all take the road trip down from San Francisco yesterday, stop it in and out. Everything's going fine. Stopped for dinner last night. I won't say the name of the place.
Speaker 1: Everything.
Speaker 3: I'm fine, My niece is fine. Her friend is vomiting, vomiting up a storm.
Speaker 4: What did she eat that you didn't?
Speaker 3: Mozzarella tomato like a capraisee. Now that could be the culprit because tomatoes sometimes can be dicey, vomiting, vomiting, vomiting. So I'm like, Okay, we didn't get food poisoning. But in my googling, I learned food pois because I was like, what if she has the neurovirus? Thinking that, Like, I learned, that's where I would go. Food poisoning is the neurovirus? Oh, I was today years old. Two things. I was tenay years old when I learned Gracy Abrams is JJ abrams daughter.
Speaker 1: You didn't know?
Speaker 3: Found that out today? How did I find out? Jennifer Garner's Instagram. I stumbled onto Jennifer Garner's Instagram and she's like telling a story. It was Jennifer Garner, I think. And she went to see the Gracy Abrams show with JJ and she's like I can't believe I'm sitting there and we're watching his kid. And I was like this wait a minute, you all knew, ye, everybody and you've always known.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like that one girl Elle something, somebody helping you out, I.
Speaker 3: Know, King Rob Schneider. Yeah, it's nothing like that because JJ Abrams she's.
Speaker 4: Still a popstar, a NEPO baby popstar.
Speaker 3: Correct but correct? Fine. JJ Abrams is like is Gracy Abrams?
Speaker 1: She's like twenty two. Actually have a funny story. I was a taping of Jaylen Up Sorry, Jimmy Kimmel.
Speaker 3: Wait toge yourself for you sixty Jimmy Kimmel and she person show.
Speaker 1: She was doing the outdoor concert and so we like watched outside and then I see like Jimmy sitting with this guy, and I look and him like that's JJ.
Speaker 3: How you found out?
Speaker 1: Or no? I knew before, But like, I just thought it was cute that j j Abrams came to Jimmy kiss.
Speaker 3: I'm just the clueless person, is that right?
Speaker 1: I feel like everyone kind of knew every crazy Abrams.
Speaker 3: Can you get me Gracey Abrams tickets? Oh my god? You know Gracey Abrams And I don't know what song? One hundred loves her?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she literally Taylor Swift so like gave her a different.
Speaker 3: Honorriny gave her the Sabrina Carpenter effect.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, Sabrina Carpenter and Gracie Abrams. Yeah, literally.
Speaker 3: Skyrocket here after I agree, and here is what is crazy. So this is the Taylor Swift effect. Twenty nineteen, maybe twenty eighteen, right just before COVID, maybe during COVID. I can't remember. Twenty nineteen, twenty twenty. I had handfuls of Sabrina Carboner ticket I'm talking about that. Were you there?
Speaker 1: Well, you gave me a pair, but I give.
Speaker 3: You twenty pairs because I had them.
Speaker 1: I always used to be her wrangler at like when I was working with you, because no one, no one like knew where to put her.
Speaker 3: Were Danielle do you remember this? It was at the Greek Theater in Berkeley and we were like I don't want to say bagging, remember I want to say begging people to go, need to like fail the seats. Yes, we had like an event I don't even readcall. We had to get somebody I think Emma. It was Emma, our producer. Emma had to go and handle it all. I mean I had massive amounts of tickets, like, yeah, you could have been like you got four more. Yes, I do. And then flash forward two minutes ago when we went at the Chase Center in San Francisco.
Speaker 1: Sold out.
Speaker 3: You sold out.
Speaker 4: You couldn't even get a ticket.
Speaker 3: Not even like buy like industry secret people who can get tickets even if you pay. We were buying them guys on stub Hub like it was. It was dire.
Speaker 1: It was actually the woman told Amy, She's like, we have nothing, like there is nothing.
Speaker 3: That's never happens. Yeah, that only happened for Taylor Swift. So anyway, I don't know what you know. I'm going to be gone down a crazy hole.
Speaker 4: Before we move on from that, I'm going to say my one story.
Speaker 2: I saw Justin Bieber at Disneyland.
Speaker 4: Iconic, like in a little hall, like I know, out of nowhere.
Speaker 2: I also saw Bruno Mars perform at the Grove.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be a topper, but I saw Rihanna perform in a conference room.
Speaker 4: Like it's crazy when you think, you know.
Speaker 3: I think about that all the time because this is like gonna make me a dork or whatever because I brag about this. But like I saw Rascal Flats and the clubs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I did.
Speaker 3: No, those are the crazy stories. There's an urban legend that in Sync perform at my high school. Oh my gosh, when my baby brother was in high school. So that would be like.
Speaker 1: They used to do high school tours.
Speaker 3: So I'm sure I think they did. That's pretty crazy.
Speaker 4: That's amazing.
Speaker 3: Anyway, welcome to Gilmore Girls.
Speaker 1: I don't know what has happened, nothing to do with it.
Speaker 3: But wait, so as we get into the Gilmore Girls news, Guys, we've got a lot of really juicy stuff. But one of them, the reunion, we didn't know we needed. Lauren Graham and Doyle. I know what was going on. I love me Doyle like I love me some Doyle. So Danny Strong and Lauren Graham were reunited. They posted it on social but do we know where they were.
Speaker 4: Lauren Graham looks gorge always always he looks the same. He looks the same, fairly aged, his hair is still there. He's like, he looks great.
Speaker 3: I'm still a little bit mad, though, like, come on, Doyle, you should just stay with Paris. Like that is disappointing. Divorce. I don't think they would have divorced. I did either, so I had to accept it. But I didn't think see.
Speaker 2: Them being the type that, like, you know, when people divorce and then ten years later they get back together, like one of our friends that happened to her parents.
Speaker 3: It's such a good story.
Speaker 4: It's such a good stories. I've seen that for Paris and Doyle.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I think by the time we get the next one, the next incarnation, they'll be back to She'll be like, we gotta do it. Uh, let's do Let's save Lauren Graham's favorite snack for the end because it'll lead into our snacks. So big news, big news that probably a lot of people have known about. We've known about it for a minute. You can watch Gilmargols on Hulu. Yeah, yeah, And I actually went to my Hulu button to check it out and it was the top thing. So when you press Hulu right now today, I did it twenty minutes ago. It was the first thing. So it's like, and it was that cute picture of them. They're kind of on a bench. It's not the early early seasons because they look a little bit older. It's a real cute photo. And then it was just like just press play. You know.
Speaker 2: It's kind of crazy to think that next year is going to be twenty five years of girls, right, thank god, huge milestone year. And it's bigger than ever. It's literally bigger than ever. Like I cannot scroll on my Instagram without seeing something from gil Mar Girls.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, especially this time of year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I'm here for it to like.
Speaker 3: Why not multiple places to watch?
Speaker 1: This is the picture you're talking about, Amy, Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's such a cute one. It's not early seasons though, it's definitely like midway through. I yeah, it was kind of like graduated from Chilton years. Oh my god, I saw something. I still of all the Gilmore gear I want to get tomorrow, it's the children sweatshirt that I want the most because it's like it's not like Gilmore Girls, because that's like taking you out right. Then you're like, that's a show. You love a show. If I'm going around wearing a children sweatshirt, it's.
Speaker 1: Real, It's like, yeah, it's like it's like if you know, you know.
Speaker 3: If I'm vomiting tomorrow, I'm just gonna let everybody know.
Speaker 4: And that I know contagious.
Speaker 3: So here's what I learned today. All so, when I googled, say no, because I know it is the neuro virus contagious. The nora virus is aggressively contagious. What I didn't understand is food poisoning is the neuro virus. So when you google is food poisoning contagious, I'm going to shock you all. The answer is yes.
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask you how long after she ate did she get sick?
Speaker 3: The right about.
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so what we shod to any other symptoms? Fever?
Speaker 3: So no fever, but she said she gets hot as she's about to throw up.
Speaker 4: I think so too.
Speaker 3: So here's where you're in danger. So say she threw up and then you touch somehow maybe hope no one's eating, but like something contaminated, and then you rub your eyes or your mouth, then you can get the norovirus. Here's what we have to pray is that she just had like an allergic reaction, just and need to just get it out of her body, that the food wasn't actually contaminated with the neurovirus, or maybe like see, it's unfortunate because she ate tomatoes. I don't know. We're just gonna we're praying, and tomorrow you'll all know. Because if I'm there, great, and if I'm not I'm gonna be so I don't either, because I'm not barfing on you. See what I'm saying. I'm not gonna give it to you because I don't have it yet.
Speaker 1: Pass it on from what you can't pass it?
Speaker 3: You have it?
Speaker 4: What if we share the water right now?
Speaker 3: I don't have it yet, but if I barfed right here together and it got on you.
Speaker 4: And to get it in my mouth?
Speaker 3: Okay'll make sure that. First of all, I personally love this episode. I don't know anyone listening is enjoying this, but I'm like, we are on fire. Okay. So this is a story that has nothing to do with Gilmore Girls, yet by a fringe connection because the headline, I'm going to read you the exact page six headline with you shirtless Hugh Jackman goes for a swim at Australian beach after Sutton Foster romance.
Speaker 4: People are gonna get mad because there that it's.
Speaker 3: They can take this because here's why they're gonna thank me. It's a great excuse to see eighteen photos of Hugh Jackman shirtless. Like not only is he shirtless all? So I went right to page six and clicked around the entire thing. Not only is he shirtless, all his buddies are shirtless. Now I'm gonna tell you this, Mary Foster is nowhere to be found. She's not there, She's not in the story. It's just the clickbait headline.
Speaker 1: Wow, I mean he is wolverine.
Speaker 3: Wow. We look at the buds, look at his friends, look at his buddies. They're all like, I'm like, what's going on? Like this is what my brain was processing. If you wanted to hear my internal monologue. Do supermodel actors only hang out with other supermodel actors? Like the pressure these friends must feel to be friends with you, Jackman. Look at the friends. I'm look, it's floating Hello Australia. Like, if you're in Australia, go look for you. It's a great time in Australia because you know it's summer there. Yeah, so they're just living the our best. Yeah, Christmas summers. So it's like Christmas is fourth of July for them all that they don't celebrate for the July. I just realized, you know what I'm saying, Like, imagine Christmas was just warm.
Speaker 4: Man. I hope he single.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know this is a surprise story that Emma found Rose app do way to work. She's on this new Saint Dennis Medical. Does anyone know anything about that show? It's a comedy.
Speaker 1: No, I don't.
Speaker 3: I think it's I.
Speaker 4: Don't know anything about it.
Speaker 2: But I weirdly just got an email from NBC being like, happy.
Speaker 3: Holidays, let's talk about Sat Dennis.
Speaker 4: And this was no. This was like a promo within the Happy Holidays video, and I was like, oh.
Speaker 3: Happy Holidays video from NBC.
Speaker 4: Probably did they used to work there? WHOA, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think they're saying you got like a pitch.
Speaker 4: It was like, just like a Happy Holidays. Here's what's going on?
Speaker 1: Five episodes in Oh, it just started.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jill Rose roseb Ooh, my stomach feels weird. Is that just that's psychosamatic. Yeah, like if you're gonna throw up, you're gonna know.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I'm really excited for this part of the episode.
Speaker 3: Well I have one more story before that. Okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: I stumbled across something pretty amazing on Instagram.
Speaker 1: It's all.
Speaker 3: It's kind of on Instagram in a few places. So I want to give credit to who Emma who was the instagram I saw, so I can actually give credit to them. Well, Emma looks set up. Oh girl more So it's like a play on Gilmore. So girl more underscore girl. Anyway, she found this great footage from Entertainment Tonight. I have seen this before. It is the Entertainment Tonight story of covering. Okay, you jump, I jump, we jump? What was that? What was that exact episode? I jump, you jump, you jump? I jump? Jack there, thank you Lucy. So before Lucy, my niece starts to throw up from the neuro virus, she's still quick with her Gilmore trivia. So I also was today years old to learn those were stunt doubles.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean, I assumed.
Speaker 3: Drying off a thing some reason. I just thought I was all hard. But then I learned that Matt and Alexis did do a jump off of it because they showing like a smaller one. Yeah have you seen this?
Speaker 1: I feel like I've seen it a long time. I used to have the full box set of Gilmore behind the Scenes, so.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, so I I still have it.
Speaker 1: We used a DVD player.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we should watch that because that's one of my it for.
Speaker 1: Town meeting no, because they did it at the end of every season, so it was like, it's like.
Speaker 3: The last yep ahead, girls, not that hard to press play plays.
Speaker 2: The last disc at the end of the each to do that as a special episode, we should meeting and say here is a special behind these gains of seasons.
Speaker 3: A good way to end because it was like.
Speaker 1: I think it has like bloopers and like sitting with the cast, but it's at the last disc.
Speaker 3: Okay, you need to do a special town meeting.
Speaker 4: Great, and we'll get you a DVD.
Speaker 3: Girl, don't you have a player? I have a bunch of I have to watch. So anyway, I love it because they ask Alexis like do you think you'll end up with Logan? And she's all, they don't tell me anything. They tell me zip. Oh my god. Like all that went through my brain was like he's the daddy and like, oh god, why did you break up when he proposed? Like you didn't even know what was going to happen, Like I just went real.
Speaker 4: Glicky with it. It was really the case. I feel like it's a canned response, like.
Speaker 3: I do things.
Speaker 1: Sometimes they just get the script and they're like, wow, this is happening.
Speaker 3: I'm dying, I know, walking dead, walking dead. They literally find out it was like, so, Matt and alexis never dated in real life?
Speaker 4: No, no, it was.
Speaker 3: We know, I know, I know, I know who was, I know it and it was and the dance that random guy looked up last week. Okay, so now is it time for her exciting thing? Can you tell the Lauren story first?
Speaker 4: So our last story before we get into the very exciting part is about Lauren Graham. Dear Lauren Graham.
Speaker 2: She revealed her go to her and I thought.
Speaker 3: She was saying, dear Lauren Graham, and then I realized she was saying, dear angel.
Speaker 4: She is.
Speaker 3: She is.
Speaker 2: She revealed her go to snack and it's relatable as every.
Speaker 3: Guess what it was? Healthy? Was it like pesto?
Speaker 4: No? No?
Speaker 3: What was it?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: Well, in real life, obviously she loves coffee. If she's at a hotel, she'll order poach eggs on toast, but on toast, So that's just that's kind of.
Speaker 3: I love an eight minute egg on toast.
Speaker 4: I like scramble them a coach but the mood.
Speaker 2: But when it comes to snacks, her favorite is North Fork potato chips.
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 3: It's like a kettle for This is going to be what we have to try next week and our taste test extravaganza. Can somebody get those for us for next week?
Speaker 4: Let me make sure. I'm almost positive it's like a kettle.
Speaker 1: Maybe I've seen it, I just don't know the name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the potato like potato chips.
Speaker 4: It's like the ones that you would eat with like clam chowder.
Speaker 3: Okay, first of all, I don't eat clam chowder, but I definitely eat those chips. So can somebody order those up so we can do this?
Speaker 2: There's those that need it, like a relatable referenced cape cod but also.
Speaker 4: The ones that they serve at Panera.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we're also eating chips from our favorite.
Speaker 4: It's like it sounds good. It's like a salty snatch.
Speaker 3: The thirds are a little bigger because we're eating chips right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's like mad it's literally like the Panera chip. That's that's all you ease?
Speaker 3: Okay, but well, can we get those emma next week's taste taste tests? So this week's bring it. This is so exciting, you guys, for everybody listening You're not gonna be disappointed. You're not going to just be hearing people chew. We're gonna make this amazing.
Speaker 1: I also want to set the scene because right between Amyans and Yell is this Christmas tree? I know, and then there's like holiday mugs and then an assortment of.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie. We're a secret location that has nothing to do with us. We're in a secret location where actual famous people are coming, and so we had to make decor. But the decor is here for ours. Maybe we can take a picture of it and put it on the Instagram. I mean, yeah, it's just can we Emma just looking at you? I'm gonna take all my junk is gone. Well, but do you want all my chips and my sunglasses and my phone in it? I guess sure.
Speaker 1: I just feel like we needed my angle of I'm looking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you get them beautiful tartan plaid mugs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're very festive.
Speaker 3: All right, So is this a one or.
Speaker 4: Because there's several.
Speaker 2: So, as promised from last week's episode, we said that this week, since we were going to be together, that we would taste test all the chocolate bars that Adam Brody said.
Speaker 4: Were his favoriting seven bites of chocolate and ten.
Speaker 1: Eight.
Speaker 3: Wow, I'm gonna have to I'm gonna have to like kind of watch my bite size.
Speaker 4: And with that being said, the reason being is we were very baffled by his choices. Beyond beyond baffled. There was not a he's British. No, no, no, no, he's not. We said he grew up in San Diego.
Speaker 3: I know he's not British, but his fas are British.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Well, so we're gonna taste test these and give you our honest opinions.
Speaker 3: But the British people call fries chips chips.
Speaker 1: God, all right, So it's just.
Speaker 3: All connected here.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: This is a bounty, which we said is the Almond Joy, and we're trying to figure out what the difference.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm fearful of things being tampered with. Was all these properly sealed? They were all purchased from.
Speaker 4: A I'll find out tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Wait everyone, I've never even heard of.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, okay, so this is the bounty and it comes in a little so these are the Halloween size. Comes in a little white wrapper with blue sort of mountains reminded me of that. You know, on the cores beer, the mountains are blue when it's cold or something.
Speaker 4: Mountains are white.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, hold on, Oh.
Speaker 4: I'm immediately I am.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure. I'm gonna say no on that.
Speaker 4: Oh no, give me this all day long. I'm right here for you.
Speaker 3: Anyone in the audience want to try my Lucy since you two might have been exposed to the Nora viras.
Speaker 4: This is what I don't understand because I'm tasting this and I was spot on when I was like, that is literally that's what it is. So I'm researching. What's the different?
Speaker 3: Are they the same?
Speaker 2: They're both chocolate bars with a coconut filling and chocolate coating, but they have some differences. Bounty is only available in the United States.
Speaker 1: It is I've never seen it.
Speaker 3: It's not at Target or Safeway.
Speaker 4: Just the milk chocolate coating of Bounty.
Speaker 3: The chocolate was good, Yeah, the inerds were not good.
Speaker 4: This doesn't really tell me what the difference is. This is like one was produced in it.
Speaker 3: Also, we're all wearing the same out But I just realized that the innerds were not good. They were a little coconuty and I'm not a huge all day.
Speaker 1: I don't mind it. I'm just not grabbing it.
Speaker 3: Well said, I'm not gonna even eat it if it was offered it again. But it was good.
Speaker 4: We need to try the toy, of course we do.
Speaker 3: But I had Halloween size rather than that ginormous thing you've got there.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, I don't whatever.
Speaker 3: Why right, Why somebody's gonna want that bar later? Why open that? And we have halloween funny?
Speaker 1: Actually, I actually don't like twigs.
Speaker 3: Do you hate them?
Speaker 1: No? I have right now?
Speaker 4: These are the Santa twigs.
Speaker 3: These are Christmas twists.
Speaker 2: It's time you know holidays, It's time you think of her that the holiday shaped anything.
Speaker 4: They taste way better like the Christmas tree reess. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I will talk about the back, but even like looking weird? Does you just look like that? Oh can? I I'm gonna Emma, I'm gonna need a freshy. That one looks weird? Am I thank you? Is that delicious.
Speaker 4: Because it's shaped like this? Not normally?
Speaker 3: Okay, so guys, this is the TwixT Santa. Also respect to Twigs for doing a Santa.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever done this before. Also, this is way better than a normal TwixT.
Speaker 3: Wait, god, I gotta bum one again, but I'm just gonna eat it. The the improvement from this TwixT to the bounty, oh yeah, exponentially better.
Speaker 1: I'm really glad I have water because I feel like I need it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna The chocolate is good. It's thicker chocolate on the Santa than non in normal twigs mm hmm. And the innards are great. And I'm going for a second by anyone else doing a two?
Speaker 4: Bi Yeaston, how bad is are chewing?
Speaker 3: It's just the spit bag.
Speaker 1: That spit bag is getting some a smr and his head right now.
Speaker 3: Okay, what's next?
Speaker 4: Next step?
Speaker 3: You know I want to take a chip right now to get a little salty with this.
Speaker 4: Next step is the Snickers.
Speaker 3: First of all, you don't have Halloween size of this. I feel like we got a lot of staff here. They're gonna want to eat the bars later. I do love a snick Snickers. That's milky. Way I did. I did, fine, We'll just eat this. I did. Look in the blue bag.
Speaker 4: I did, but it's fine.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna you cayn't we share one.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 3: I have it. Here comes this halweing size. Oh they're minis even better.
Speaker 1: We don't do like the mini snack.
Speaker 3: Bar. Do you think anyone could ever eat like.
Speaker 4: A whole I can everyone in the ice cream ones.
Speaker 1: Have you had the ice cream Snickers?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, this is perfection.
Speaker 1: I know, Oh it's great, but I can eat a whole bar.
Speaker 3: This is I'm gonna let people listening know this. The Christmas Snickers are actually smaller than Halloween size. They're literally.
Speaker 4: Never mad at as Snickers.
Speaker 3: Okay, hold on, I mean we're trying to go in order, so I'm still Twix is in the lead for me. Right now, I will say, yeah, I'm going down to you over the Snickers.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I will say the difference between many regular fun sizes whatever makes a difference that Twigs bar. I normally hate Twigs, well, not hate. I don't think last on the list, I.
Speaker 3: Need water really bad, but so far from me, and we need to put our ranking them. We need to put photos on Instagram and our rankings like Amy's Tara's queens. Okay, this is a Milky Way queen.
Speaker 4: Next on the list of Milky Way, which I mean everyone knows.
Speaker 3: Okay, so right now I'm going Twigs, Emma for your notes, Twigs, Bounty Snickers. But the Milky Way I already know is gonna is gonna go underneath Twix.
Speaker 1: Right between Twigs and milky Ways, I usually skip in a Halloween.
Speaker 3: Candy milky Way. Well done, milky Way. That's my number two. Now, Santa Twigs for the women. I want to bite of that, but I'm not going because I'm gonna be sick.
Speaker 4: You guys are gonna be really mad at me. Bounty is number one.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's a shocking twist.
Speaker 2: I'm actually Bounty Twigs only because it's Santa shaped Snickers Milky Way.
Speaker 4: I'm exactly the way we're trying. This is that Adam Brodie's exact list too.
Speaker 3: Oh are you and Adam Brodie on the same page? You are?
Speaker 1: Okay, This I'm actually excited for because I've had these.
Speaker 2: When Edy and I first so this is read this, You're like, what is this? And then we saw the packaging and we both were like, we know what that is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not only it's like very common, Like you're not like going to the movie theater and you don't see this just sitting there.
Speaker 4: But it's also like, what's the difference between this and a whopper?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's probably pretty close.
Speaker 3: Okay, So this is called a malt teaser mal which is interesting. It's not malteeser, it's maltesers. Okay, let me.
Speaker 1: I like the crunch.
Speaker 3: Oh there's a crunch. This is wasteful. Actually not, because I'm just gonna take one out and then somebody can have the leftovers.
Speaker 4: That's nice.
Speaker 1: It's pretty rich though, chocolate is pretty rich.
Speaker 3: Oh really okay, Emma, here you go. This is like a whopper slash milk dud without the breaking your teeth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's soft, but there's a crunch. Wow, that's I feel like I'm about to have a sugar high.
Speaker 3: That's nothing to me. The malt teeser z that's.
Speaker 1: Nothing, meaning like.
Speaker 3: Air is a slimy shot. I will put that somewhere. It's about the snickers for me, though.
Speaker 2: Next up is the galaxy, just regular galaxy.
Speaker 3: Whoa oh no, oh MESSI we're not at our own house and there is candy dropping. Oh okay, update, the malteseers is giving me some sort of an aftertaste that it's.
Speaker 1: It's the rich chocolate I don't like that. It's a little rich.
Speaker 3: I do not like that. I feel like our producer has seems to be having some sort of an issue. What's happening, Oh, the talent, the app guys, guys, this is live. The actual celebrities are six minutes away. Fake celebrities like the three of us are to go to the bathroom, guys, and then telling you you can tell the real celebrities that the fake celebrities are doing a candy taste test. Okay, what is this? I'm eating?
Speaker 4: This is in the very bad What is this? Is just a regular Galaxy bar.
Speaker 1: I had a little piece of it.
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 1: I don't need absolutely. I honestly think this is the bottom of my list Adam Brodie.
Speaker 3: But it's just chocolate.
Speaker 1: It's just too much like I think I'm feeling. I think Snickers is still my number one was Oh god, what is.
Speaker 3: That something I can try that, Danielle? That looks just terrible.
Speaker 4: This is the Galaxy camel.
Speaker 3: Oh god, I can't do it. I'm out. Are we done? I'm out.
Speaker 1: There's just too much chocolate.
Speaker 3: This is gloss, all right?
Speaker 4: This tastes like a cadberry egg.
Speaker 3: I know that we are the Sugarman Romo Podcast Network. No, I can't. I'm sick. I can't. Anyone.
Speaker 4: You have to have the last one piece.
Speaker 3: Okay, I can't. I'm done.
Speaker 4: Wait, I don't feel this is to a Mars bar.
Speaker 3: I hope it's good when I when things slow down, I'll try it. But I've eaten. I've never even bites of chocolate in one sitting.
Speaker 4: Oh it's a milky way.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: I wish we knew Adam Brody. I'd love to tell oh, like a leveled up caramel.
Speaker 1: Like a little bit, like a little thicker.
Speaker 4: Here's what I'm gonna say. I'm going to take these bounty bars home.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, after trying everything, the bounty was pretty good.
Speaker 3: Started. You know what, I will say, this is a great party activity, just like I'm flying right now. Is anyone else I'm like?
Speaker 4: It says the lady that doesn't drink caffeine.
Speaker 3: My doctor don't don't have sugar.
Speaker 1: This is like Christmas morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like whoa, whoa, I need to drink that water and it might have to lay down in a minute.
Speaker 1: But I think.
Speaker 3: For your holiday parties, like at your you know it's Christmas, you got the family over, just as the political conversation is starting at the dinner table, whip this out.
Speaker 1: Have you seen this trend on TikTok. It's like like, uh, Postmates Roulette or something. Have you seen this?
Speaker 3: I haven't.
Speaker 1: Everyone comes in and everyone orders a different item off like Postmates or Uber eats It or whatever, and no one knows what you're getting. And then it shows up to the door and you find out what everyone's eating.
Speaker 3: Pizza, dim sum, a lot of people with dim some and taco. Do you share it or you just eat your own?
Speaker 1: I think you just like every just put it out and whoever wants.
Speaker 2: I'm texting, we're doing a friends like a friends miss b do this and we play game.
Speaker 4: Well, no, I'm not doing the chocolate game. I'm doing Postmates Roulette.
Speaker 1: I'll send you a TikTok. It actually looks really fun. I mean there's a lot of you just don't know what your friends are gonna bring, and it's kind of like pot luck. But everyone just shows up and I'm like.
Speaker 3: I actually love it, But I think this chocolate game is more fun.
Speaker 1: I'm just well, it's more fun when it's stuff that we've never tried.
Speaker 3: I wish I knew a song that I could sing about Adam Brodie right now, like I'm just so high on trigger and just be like, I thank you Adam Brody for celebrating Chris MCA with us.
Speaker 1: I restarted Nobody Wants This for like the fifth time.
Speaker 3: Oh legit, I saw.
Speaker 1: I love that show.
Speaker 3: The Foster sisters Aaron and Sarah, who Aaron created it. Their holiday gift guide is called Everybody Wants This.
Speaker 1: Oh that's smart.
Speaker 3: Totally respect respect to them. Okay, well, see you guys tomorrow. I hope, but I.
Speaker 2: Hope technically today, technically today, for those listening, I will be in the pink.
Speaker 3: Coat just like Loralai. Are you? Oh, we have surprised. I just sorry. Sorry, all knows why I just did that. Stay tuned, guys. This week is gonna be filled with good stuff for you.
Speaker 4: I'm moving. I'm going to be wearing the brown Lurai jacket, the Walmart one, which we'll talk about in another week.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna try mine on, but I do think I'm gonna wear the pink I think I know what I'm gonna wear.
Speaker 1: It's also supposed to be eighty degrease. I know.
Speaker 3: I saw that. I know it's literally supposed to be eighty.
Speaker 1: Like I'm not exaggerating.
Speaker 3: If everyone listening to this is not in la and we know, yes, we get it, it's no. I looked eighty eighty eighty. So I'm wearing jeans and a T shirt and then my pink over because it's like sweater. Literally need a T shirt. Yeah, if I can wear Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 4: Just wearing over the shoulders versus on.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know what I think I'm gonna do that? You know that look that like it's very sex in the city. Like she's just wearing the coat but the arms aren't through.
Speaker 1: That's what. That's very gen z.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh is that a gen Z thing? Okay, how do we end this? What is this? Ya? Oh?
Speaker 1: The trivia?
Speaker 3: I have it somewhere. It's in the suitcase. Oh no, it's in the suitcase in the car. Let's just do one, Tara, you give us a contest today.
Speaker 4: Gosh, your town meanings some things.
Speaker 3: You've if you know it, snap and if I know it, clap.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, let's start really really easy.
Speaker 3: Oh good, Okay, here we go. Here we go. Your snaps, all clap or unless you'd rather be claps. No, no, I'll just do a golf clap so it doesn't hurt people's eers. Is that Easton? Okay, you're ready totally.
Speaker 1: Who speaks the first line of the entire series.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give it to you, Queen lor Yes, we did that one. We did that one last week.
Speaker 1: Is what does she say? Do you know?
Speaker 3: Oh? Oh, give it to us. I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Please Luke, please please?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, like coffee?
Speaker 1: Cofee?
Speaker 3: Coffee? Yeah, okay, give us another one?
Speaker 1: Okay, please come in.
Speaker 3: Somebody's entering. It's Emma. She's so nervous about the real celebrities, but she can't contain herself.
Speaker 1: Which major character was originally scripted as a woman. I think that was Amy.
Speaker 4: Luke correct one more, one to one Mondo one?
Speaker 1: Which of the Gilmore Girls actresses hates coffee in real life?
Speaker 3: Mine takes me long? Rory?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Alex, you want more?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Actually we're kay this Christmas.
Speaker 4: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: By the way, I love us.
Speaker 3: Like everyone listening, we're just a good time. Like you don't write mean things because you're laughing. You're having fun too.
Speaker 1: I feel like you both are going to know this, and it's going to.
Speaker 3: Start out when we started with barfing in the Nora virus. It's only up from there.
Speaker 1: Okay, what star appeared as a nurse in season one?
Speaker 3: Do you another? This is so fun? Okay, I'm trying to find one professional buzzers?
Speaker 1: Do you have that? I might stump both of you on this. Which actress had a part specifically written for her?
Speaker 4: You don't, I'm gonna chime in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna give it.
Speaker 3: It's correct. Wow, Wow, Lucy, we're on the air, my niece, Lucy, we're on the air. You're not picking up Mike's Oh good good, Oh that's good. You can do that. And I'll do this.
Speaker 1: Okay, this one, this one's kind of it just it doesn't suck.
Speaker 3: We're doing a little trivia contest later. Is that why Euston's wearing the suit? Yes, of course, where's my head? He's wearing his game show hosting suit. It's not for the celebrities, it's for us.
Speaker 4: Speaking of the celebrities, there's very stressed up both sides.
Speaker 1: So last one, last stress, last one. Okay, which character is reference but never appears on the show, Danielle mister correct.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, false trivia. He's in the movies.
Speaker 4: She said the show.
Speaker 3: I said, on the show hard, how do we end this? Kill more girls out? That's bunheads. No, how do we end this?
Speaker 1: No, that's it.
Speaker 4: Oh we just say that and then that's the news, and that's the news.
Speaker 3: I'm not tune again, Danielle, just tune again. That's not real.
Speaker 4: By the way, it's a sound effect on this buzzer.
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 1: Hey everybody, and don't forget.
Speaker 3: Follow us on Instagram at I Am all In podcast and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com.