Speaker 1: Welcome to can'tfley Reckless? The production of Ieheart Radio and the Black Effects Oh Ship were back on the air. Welcome back to got another carefully reckless episode with your girl Jess hilarious. I'm here with Taylor. Say hi to Taylor, y'all, and Taylor say hi back. I'm excited because you said everybody damn heavy with the crack you had sold everybody all right now? Because I was raised, I mean, pull your motherfucker pants up. It's one thing worse than seeing like a dark skin crack, a fucking light skin crack.
Speaker 2: I hate it.
Speaker 1: A child what anyway, But I am so happy because Taylor is pregnant and she's having a boy. I'm so excited, and I listen, I'm excited because two things. It's just another baby, and I'm just I just love babies.
Speaker 2: And then I never thought Taylor would have a kid.
Speaker 1: This girl was over here, tried just a year ago when I was pregnant, going through it, trying to figure out an invention where a baby can be born. No, a baby can be carried inside of an incubator. Yeah, I feel like, yes, you feel like women shouldn't have to carry for so long.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, I still stand on that.
Speaker 1: And but what were the reasons why, guys, listener, somebody look at Where were the reasons why? I say, because I feel like it's twenty twenty five and we should still be able to, like, you.
Speaker 2: Know, if you want to live our lives like drink.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I don't know, I should have like to sacrifice your whole body for nine months, you know, like in.
Speaker 2: A sense, I like that. Oh I've been I've been sober.
Speaker 1: I yeah, it's South cold Turkey, absolutely, But at the same time, it's like you still feel like yo, with all of the high tech knowledgy that we got and all the medicine, everything evolved, Like why the hell isn't there some type of alternative to being pregnant? And I'm not even this same Like I still I like the experience, Like I just wanted to be where it's like.
Speaker 2: All right, for a couple of hours, I can just put in an incubator.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, oh god, So like PAULI, yeah, I feel like I swear you.
Speaker 2: I thought that it was funny last year.
Speaker 1: I think it's funny now hearing this girl explaining shit and she is their serious smart way oh, like, yes, I really feel that this is just see so much other technology.
Speaker 2: I just don't to say why it can't happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, when the technology said, I definitely do understand it because I'm like, yo, y'all, Yeah, y'all got a lot of shit, like it's a lot of different shit happening. Why haven't why haven't this been already?
Speaker 2: No, it's what is it when officially.
Speaker 1: Another person inside of you? I believe it can be done by there are certain things that women have. Yeah, oh my gosh, big mag with me my Oreo cookies, y'all listen. After the surgery, I'm trying to watch what the fuck I eat and everything, thank you, And no I did not have a BBO, but I'm trying to watch what the fuck I eat, y'all. But I wanted some Orio cookies so bad, and I just feel like.
Speaker 2: I'm being told.
Speaker 1: I'm being told because the Orioles is so good. But we have a story.
Speaker 2: Is this another one of your up friends or.
Speaker 1: Sorry I'm so blunt about it, but whatever, Okay, so this is just somebody that wrote us.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, and it's gonna read.
Speaker 1: Oh lord, hold up before you start, yo, are you gonna be like me not fucking trying to read?
Speaker 2: Yo? Remember I was pregnant and overritt and I was like, I ain't reading Tale, and please come read Taylor in a minute. In a few months, how far are you boo? So you four months? So she's sixteen.
Speaker 1: Weeks yo, and like us, in two more months, maybe even one, she would be like, Josh, I don't feel like help.
Speaker 2: You took somebody's mess.
Speaker 1: The thought I'll feel you, girl. I can't wait till you get me anyway. Anyway, what is the story, Hey, Jess, what's up? I'm a listener from Philly. I've been with my man for going on six years now. Though our relationship we struggle to keep a place. He's a break he's a breadwinner, and I'm part time student and stay at home mom. We made our roads for marriage long before we got married. Before or sorry, however, we won't budge. He won't budge and let me switch to help him out. Recently, I had foot surgery, so I haven't been able to even work if I wanted to just start physical therapy. Long story short, my son and I are living with my mom since I had surgery. We lost our place last year. They lost their place last year after she had surgery. Yes, dagn okay, and she won't let him move in.
Speaker 2: Oh, I guess like her man move in? That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Since then, he's been gambling a lot more and not even trying to go into a shelter or save money up for a place.
Speaker 2: What do I do?
Speaker 1: I love him, but my sons is four years old. I'm only twenty four. I can't deal with drama anymore.
Speaker 2: What why her mom is not letting her man move in with them? Okay, so she lives with her mom. First of all, she's from Philly, so d d d DA. But what girl, that's a red flag bitch? Oh my god.
Speaker 1: All right, So she's from the inner city streets of Philly and she lives with mother. Yeah, she had have surgery after you lost it at first?
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But they're already together though, and she made boyfriend for six years.
Speaker 2: It's a long before we got married. So why are you not letting him move in? He must be on drugs. It has to be like some something that's keeping that. It has to be like, uh, you know, let him move in?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he might he may have some type of addiction or he may still or something. It gotta be something that's stopping that because you are this is your husband.
Speaker 2: This is not just that you deal with.
Speaker 1: Okay, but but just to clarify, she do live with her mother, right, okay, she lives with her mom.
Speaker 2: He won't like what is the gist? This is like a lot going on here? What is she? What does she wants to know what to do? Because he hasn't a gambling problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's been going and not even trying to He's not even trying to go to a shelter, so he's been homeless on the street.
Speaker 2: This is your husband. Yeah, and he at move in with you? You said no, not her, but the mother. Yeah, yeah, it must be.
Speaker 1: I love him, but my son is four years old. I'm trying four. I can't deal with anyone drama. If you love me, you'll listen to this commercial and then we'll be right back. She's twenty four, her son is what four years old? Can't deal with no drama? And she had surgery on her foot, That's.
Speaker 2: What it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But then it's like he said, he's the breadwinner. This is so confusing, So how did he ended up bad? So maybe he was the bread winner because he has a gambling problem. You know, when they update up, but when they lose, they lose, you know what I mean. So maybe he was he had a streak of winning, and so he was the breadwinner or one point and then he got pushed back and my fucking casino bitters.
Speaker 2: As you know, well they said it says to our relationship. We struggle to keep a police too. So so no stability whatsoever.
Speaker 1: And the mom is probably more than likely like, nah, no, you won't come in this motherfucker and move you off me. You can barely take care of your family when you know they're basically you're the reason why my daughter and.
Speaker 2: My grand chall got to move back in with me, Like the fuck.
Speaker 1: So no, But it's definitely deeper than what she's telling us with between her mom and him, it's some other ship that's going on too.
Speaker 2: Damn. Just pray for Philly because I.
Speaker 1: Mean, I mean, how she thought about getting a job, yeah, but then she can't walk, right, I mean, it's not that's.
Speaker 2: Not gonna be forever. Now there's job, you can stay at home and do it. Damn. But it's like her marriage. Look at that and then that's the little boy's dad.
Speaker 1: And is this camp located when you got kids, like when you have a kid and you're not just boyfriend or girlfriend like y'all, motherfucker's really married, and shit, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: That sucks.
Speaker 1: The first time I have been able to give the mother fucking advice tell you that, because it's a lot of moving parts to it, I can we can definitely suggest that she finds a job of her own. I don't know what to tell her about her husband, though, yeah, you know what I mean, she has to number one, be thinking about that baby, Like, get yourself in shape mentally and physically so you can take care of your little boy. I know your mom, although you are her daughter, she don't want you to live in our house forever, obviously, you know what I mean. You grown, and so until you get on your back on your feet, you know, and you gain that stability and that independence, mommy gonna be right there. But yeah, you still have a responsibility, you know what I mean, to be a grown, grown woman, be a parent, Get the fucked back out. You know.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry about your husband though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she's definitely gonna need some therapy too, because this does seem like a lot of drama, Like, just look at the whole story. It just is they've always struggled to keep a place, Like come on, then, she's too young.
Speaker 2: To be going through this.
Speaker 1: She's doing four, She gonna definitely need some fucking therapyst some type of shit. But the fact that she is so young, girl, I'm gonna tell you that you're going through this now your thirties, You're gonna be solid, You're gonna be great.
Speaker 2: She's probably like six more years, but trust me, listen, listen to what I'm telling you. This shit is going to frame who you are going to be in your thirties.
Speaker 1: All of this type shit is what makes us so fucking strong and resilient as women. So I'm sorry about your marriage, but apparently, baby, that ain't the one. Moving on now, Taylor, take your time.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Okay, Hey, yess what's up?
Speaker 1: So? I lost my son a year and a half ago during labor. He was four days away from his due date. I was devastated and I'm still traumatized. My boyfriend and I are unfortunately going through a breakup. We didn't make it through the grief. God knows if maybe we will work things out in the future. But I just turned thirty three, and I'm afraid to wait to try again. But at the same time, I'm carefu to try again and I don't want to rush it. I have an appointment to go for a consultation about getting my eggs frozen, but I'm also wondering if I should just go ahead and get a sperm donnor and have my baby alone, or consider in the future using my frozen eggs. The thought of doing it a loan is all so scary. What are your thoughts? Thank you for thank you in advance. Oh baby, that's a lot. I mean, I definitely do understand, and I respect that I've never been through that, So let me just say that first. And I appreciate you, you know, being vulnerable enough to share something so tragic. I mean, that definitely is tragic, and I'm very very sorry. I do respect that you want to wait, you don't want to rush it. I absolutely hate that you and the dad, or you and your ex. You know, he couldn't y'all couldn't. This could make y'all stronger in a sense, you know what I mean? Like this, you know, and things like this happen. You know, a couple may go through something detrimental to the relationship, board to both of them, you know, and it affects the relationship so badly that they can't they can't move forward together as a couple.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know why that is. I mean, I hope y'all don't blame each other. I hope y'all don't. You know what I mean, because a lot of couples can, Like even in the movie Why Did I Get Married? You know, yeah, with Tyler Perry and his wife, the Jackson Maliki and that's my bed they did.
Speaker 1: Tyler Perry did have a situation with his wife about a kid, but it was that's not the one that I'm talking about you, right, I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Can you still have a baby with you? You can get him untied? Yeah, once you get them burnt and clipped. But yeah, yeah, like damn bitch.
Speaker 1: But no, the scenario with Janny Jackson and Malik Yoba, yes that was but no, that still wasn't she got them because that was a car accident.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he blamed her, yeah, because she didn't strap him in.
Speaker 1: But in this situation, this girl that's writing us she lost her baby at birth, right, so yeah, and I hope and well, yeah, it's kind of the same a little bit. It's there are some similarities there. But I hope that card Man didn't blame her, like, you know, if you were taking care of your body or if you know something you know and then I hope she didn't blame him. Well, if you were there or I don't know what it was, because you left a lot of details out and that's okay. I'm happy that you were even able to open up about this, this much of it. I think you should wait, though I do. I think you're still hurt. Yes you are thirty three, but if you have already taken the steps to freeze your eggs and everything, I'm not saying wait forever. But just because they tell us our time is clicking, does not need to hurry up and rush and have no no no, because then you rush and then you're not mentally ready, or you're still hurt and haven't healed from the previous tragedy, you know what I mean. And I think if you still want your relationship, or if you still feel like there's something there or you on your ex can reconcile.
Speaker 2: I think y'all should work on that.
Speaker 1: I don't encourage any woman to get a spermed owner and just raise a baby on our own.
Speaker 2: That shit is hard, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Even with Dave beats out here, they be out here, and a lot of them turn their lives around and take ownership and accountability and become dads.
Speaker 2: You know, a lot of men and do like change.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying that they do evolve, and they do pivot, and they and they become they realize what's that stake, and they do become good dads. I'm not saying that that's your situation, but I don't think any woman should have to raise a child alone. Hold up, Hold up, I know the shit getting good, But listen to just a couple seconds of a commercial.
Speaker 2: If you love me, you'll listen.
Speaker 1: Even though it can be very intentional, like because you're intentional about it. You're like, I wonder if I should just get a sperm down or whatever. But that child is gonna grow up and be like, oh, that person got two parents and this person got two parents, and whereas my you know, because there's still people at the end of the day too, and they're gonna grow up. They're not gonna be babies forever, and they're gonna be curious, and you have to be able to sit down and tell that baby.
Speaker 2: Where their dad is.
Speaker 1: And you don't know either. You won't know, you know, because you went to a sperm bank. I definitely would like for you to some more healing, you know what I mean with your break, Like, yeah, therapy, that's why I said, like she needs to be counseling therapy. Yeah, yeah, I said all pregnancy brain. I said that first, but no, no, it's okay.
Speaker 2: I love it. I used to be the same way.
Speaker 1: But yes, I think she definitely should. She should do therapy. Anything else you think she should know?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I guess the timing wise of when, Yeah, like when did this take place?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I know because I know she's she feels like she's racing against the clock. She thirty three, and she's like, I don't want to have I don't want to a year and two ago. Okay, so she was.
Speaker 2: Thirty one, maybe thirty thirty one? Yeah, yeah, she was a year and a half ago. She was thirty one.
Speaker 1: So they made it to a year and a half and then she said they're okay, So, yeah, that's sad. What Yeah, I guess I was thinking, like, do they just start going through a breakout right after right after okay, working on.
Speaker 2: So after the baby.
Speaker 1: That's the way they stayed together for a year and a half after that, Yeah, going through it and they just yeah, that's so sad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's definitely sad.
Speaker 1: And you know, it's probably a different we don't know what's going on, but it's probably a couple of different things, like he really wants kids, like right now, that could be the case, and she's just scared and she doesn't want to like jump the gun and and lose another baby because they don't even know definitively what happened like for them to lose the first one.
Speaker 2: And so no, I definitely get it. But y'all, I think the fact that they it's good, but they have to know that it's gonna take time. It's not gonna take lost the child. It's not going to be like.
Speaker 1: This is not an abortion, Like this is not a miscarriage that that was a baby that you lost at birth. So yeah, just give yourself the time that you need, whether that's a lot of time or a little bit more time, but I wouldn't rush.
Speaker 2: It at all.
Speaker 1: Is that it?
Speaker 2: That's all we got? Yeah, okay, cool, I have a question for you. What's up? Why aren't you telling me you lose friends? We don't have a healthy relationship?
Speaker 1: Oh girl, when I say, I barely have any motherfucking friends left because bitches be jealous.
Speaker 2: Really, yes, listen, listen, especially the single ones.
Speaker 1: And my aunt had to tell me that, Oh my god, Taylor, I'm happy that you losing little fends though, because your friends is not the best, especially not the stories.
Speaker 2: Please, girl, they are my friend.
Speaker 1: Taylor is a really really good person, and that's why I was so shocked about some of the friends that she was keeping. But girl, yes, the ones who are not in relationships, a lot of your single friends and even some family members.
Speaker 2: But we're gonna keep it at friends.
Speaker 1: Girl, they will not understand they're jealous, and the whole time they will make you feel like they envy you, and you won't even notice until this right here, because they're so used to you not being in a relationship. They want you to These are things that you never noticed about these motherfuckers because you've been single all this time with them, and so they've been living their best life singlely but still hurt at the same time. And then now you moved on, you found happiness, and shit's still ain't working out for them and their relationships niggas come and go and shit like that.
Speaker 2: They get very jealous. So who I need to beat down Vio? All right? For all, You're right, You're.
Speaker 1: Right, should I'm just saying, but I mean, it's just it's disappointing, that's all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 1: I get it, especially if it was a long like a long time friend, it was like, yeah, man, that's how it be sometimes though, and then honestly, a lot of times they can't even help it, like they really just are miserable in their lives and they're like, damn this bitch and leveled up and and just and that shit turns into anger, it turns into jealousy.
Speaker 2: It's just I'm sorry about that. My friend's trying to tell me.
Speaker 1: I think it has to do with some signs, like she was saying, like the horoscopes and stuff, the astrology of a Yeah, I don't know, I'll be looking at everything like that, and I'm a horror scope girl in the sea. Some things are just like, no, that's your character. It has nothing to do with the day you were born. That's the time you were born. Yeah, no, for sure, that's how I am too. I'm not really big on astrology, but I am. I am psyched out about it a lot, like, oh shit, like cancers do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my man did that? You know it is It is very interesting.
Speaker 1: But yeah, there are times where people try to blame everything that somebody do on their horoscope, on their zodiac sign, and baby, no, they had to do with childhood. That got to do everything with how you were raised. Who the fuck you be around your different influences and shit. So I don't I don't believe in that fully like that, But I am excited for this baby, and I'm excited for you to rid your clause and do a spring cleaning of all these crazy at friends.
Speaker 2: Get them out of there because we don't have time. It's been solid. That's good, that's good most of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how you can really really tell who's for you and who is your friends, Like if your friends are going through something and can still be happy for the friends that are not going.
Speaker 2: Through anything, and flourishing in their lives. They are the real ones. Yeah, I'm telling you, y'all.
Speaker 1: When everything ain't right in somebody's life, they project and that's not good. So I want to take congratulations all time, y'all. Y'all taking gratulations and tall like we can't hear, y'all, but we're just trusting that, y'all staying congratulations. Yes, because she's having my son, yes, and she's.
Speaker 2: Going to be doing more readings. So we've come to yet the end of another carefully Reckless episode with you girls. Just hilarious.
Speaker 1: I'll be fixing mass That's what I'll be doing, and y'all can catch me next Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Wherever you find your podcast, Peace Can't.
Speaker 1: Fully Reckless is a production of iHeartRadio and The Black Effect. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.