Speaker 1: What's up, guys.
Speaker 2: How are you welcome into a Tuesday morning episode of the Daily Juice Podcast.
Speaker 1: My name is Matt Perult.
Speaker 2: You guys can follow me across all of my socials at Sports Talk Matt, and we unfortunately saw collapse by the Phillies against the Marlins in a game in which they had a two run lead. We could have gotten the play of the day right, but instead the bullpen gives up three runs in the bottom of the ninth and the twelve game losing streak from the Marlins comes to a close, and that unfortunately ends my winning streak as the Phillies lose, the Yankees win, and PCA walked a couple of times, seven runs got scored. That game did go over nine and a half for the Cubs and the Cardinals, but we wind up getting the pc A prop wrong, so it's a losing day for us on a Monday. As we head into a Tuesday, a reminder that we are going to be doing a live episode of the Daily Juice podcast coming up on Thursday, July the thirtieth at one pm Eastern time. You will be able to join myself and Mike Mayer as we will build a Baseball betting card for home run props using our new home run predictive tool that we have created, and we're gonna build it. We're going to show you how you can use it. Now you can use it every day. Look, it's not a one day guaranteed winning side obviously, it's you know, it's baseball. But this is a chance to showcase something new you guys can use and you guys can be profitable with. And Mike's going to come on and be a part of it, So looking forward to doing that. We've never done a live Daily Juice before. It's always been recorded. So that's coming up at one pm Eastern Time on Thursday, in two days time. There will be no morning day lead Juice. It will only be a Daily Juice afternoon live show. It will be available on demand after we're done, obviously, but for a for a live show, for a no morning recorded Daily Juice, just the live show, excuse me, just the live show coming up at one pm Eastern time.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: This month, we are giving you an opportunity to get a hold of a fifty dollars store credit and Betting Pros Premium. The Betting Pros Premium subscription will give you access to our home run tool, the prop bet cheat sheets, all sorts of fun gadgets, and we've got available the smart Money tool and everything else we've got for betting cross Sauce Premium. You can be the recipient of this award for the month of July by subscribing to the date to the Betting Pros YouTube channel and leaving a comment on any Daily Juice video. If we like it and we select you for the month of July, you will get a fifty dollars store credit bettingpros dot com slash shop if you want to go check out what's available, and then a year subscription for Betting Pros Premium. Be a subscriber, leave a comment, and you are entered for the month of July to win this prize package. Okay, I'm gonna be fully honest. I hate the card today. Don't like it.
Speaker 1: We got double headers. We've got two double headers, I believe.
Speaker 2: I don't like betting into double headers. I think it gets to be problematic. You don't know how the teams are going to utilize. Midweek double headers are even even worse because teams oftentimes are on road trips and they're worried about their bullpen. So's I am not a fan of this betting card on a Tuesday today by any means. So this is a little bit of a rint and repeat type of day for me. So let's start with the Phillies and the Marlins. And yes, I know I just got burned. However, I'm gonna go right back to the well here. And I know it's Aaron Nola, and I don't love it because it's Aaron Nola. However, Sandy al Contra, look, I think this is the guy who's lost three games in a row. The team has. He hasn't been awful, but he hasn't been good either. Gave up five earned runs in his last start against the Astros. He gave up one earned run to the brutin to Milwaukee Brewers, but the team lost two to one in that game he lost. He gave up three earned runs in his start against Cleveland. He lost three to two in that game, So three straight games. The Marlins were lucky to come back last night. That was a fluke for them to get a win. Sandyel Contra this year at home is four and three with a three point two six ERA, A posing beating average of two thirteen. But you know when teams pull rabbits out of the hat, I tend to like to go back to the well.
Speaker 1: I know it's Aaron Nola. He's lost five.
Speaker 2: The team has lost five straight in six of seven in games started by Aaron Nola. He needs to get going. The team needs to get going on the road. Though he's three and four with a five ERA posing beating aveata of two fifty thirty three earned runs in fifty eight and two thirds innings worth of work, Aaron Nola has been a better pitcher on the road than he has been at home. Someone's going to have to lose this streak of having games be lost by the teams that they start for. And I'm going to go back and get a cheaper price on the Phillies and say, you know what, that was a fluke win yesterday. Let's come back. The Phillies can't be happy about what happened yesterday and that loss. Let's go Philadelphia on a cheap money line price at minus one zero five for one point zero five units. The Yankees got there yesterday for us, and the Yankees are back in action today and they will throw Garrett Cole against the White Sox. And yes, I know the White Sox are very good at home, but Garrett Cole is going to face off against Anthony Kay. Anthony Kay has lost. The team has lost three of the last five times he has started. They've won the last two games, but he's gone five and four. So we're going to get in the bullpen pretty early here, and that's good news for the Yankees offense. They need all the help that they can get Garrett Cole, though, much like Max Freed yesterday, you need Garrett Cole to come out and pitch well.
Speaker 1: The team has lost three straight starts Garrett Cole on the mount.
Speaker 2: That can't happen for a team in New York that's trying to compete in the American League East. And the Red Sox just won't stop losing or sorry, start winning. Rather the Yankees to keep on losing. They won yesterday, but the Yankees hear the footsteps behind them. They got to get going here. The month of August might get really tight. It was a five to three loss in extra innings, wasn't Garrett Cole's fault last time out against the Pirates. He went seven though gave up three earned runs against the Dodgers two to one loss. He went six, gave up two earned runs, and against the Tampa Bay Rays it was a three to zhering loss six and a third three earned runs. Long story short, not really his fault. I think the Yankee offense will be able to get after k today and score some runs. I expect Garrett Cole to be good, as he has been on the road this year. He's been a little bit shaky at times. An ERA of four point seven to three, one in three record, two eighty eight to posting batting average, fourteen earned in twenty six and two third innings worth of work. But I think the Yankees know they got to keep going here. They gotta win. Frankly, the Red Sox have won eighteen of twenty games, which is absolutely crazy. Boston is only four games behind the Yankees in the lost column all of a sudden, and these teams will play coming up again, I say. I think there's two series left for the Yankees and the Red Sox coming up, and Boston won all four games the last time the Red Sox faced off against the Yankees. So there's some real concern here and We're not going to see Aaron Judge back in a Yankee uniform for a bit. So the Yankees gotta take care of business, and they got they gotta win. There's some pressure here. When you have freed and you have coal on the mound, you gotta get w's. I'm going to back the Yankees. I back them yesterday. Let's back them again. Yankees mis one thirty five for one point three five units. The Daily Juice podcast is being brought to you by our friends at hard Rock Bet.
Speaker 1: Hard Rock Bet.
Speaker 2: We know that football is right are on the corner, but it's baseball season, full slate today. To get involved, whether it be live betting, betting on your favorite team, your favorite player, building a parlay, your feet, a nerfee, they got you all covered here at hard Rock Bet. You can step into the batter's block and sign up with hard Rock Bet in place a five dollars bet, and if it wins, you get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets. Hard Rock Bet is Flora's only legal sportsbook, but you don't have to be in Florida to join the party. Hard Rock Bets also live in Arizona, Ohio. New Jersey, Indiana, Indiana, Tennessee, Virginia, Illinois, Colorado, and Michigan. More states are on the way, So download the hard rock bet app and swing for the fences. Today we're going back to the prop bet cheat sheet and back to a prop bet that cash for us a couple of days ago, and it's Jordan Walker of the Cardinals up against a Colin Ray, pitcher for the Chicago Cubs. I do tend when the prop bit cheat sheet points out that they like players like this. I always try to go and look and go and say, okay, who is the starting pitcher and whether or not there's going to be an opportunity to get some action here. Colin Ray has given up six, five, seven, and six hits in his four starts so far here in the month of July.
Speaker 1: He has a five point zero six ERA.
Speaker 2: He's given up twelve earned runs in twenty and one third innings worth of work five home runs in those starts. So he's a pitcher who will get hit. He's a pitcher who will give up hits, RBIs runs. Jordan Walker has not gone over this number in three of his last four games, so he's due quote unquote he had two at bats in one run scored. Yesterday, he had five at bats, went zero for five in the game against Cincinnati, but against in the second the last game of the series against the Reds and a seven to nothing win for the Cardinals, he had four at bats, had two hits in that game, had a double and went at double and a single and went over on this. The prop bet cheat sheet likes this as a two point seven hits runs in RBIs prop seventy four percent cover probability. It is a five star play. We missed on it last night with PCA in this same series. We're going back to the Cardinals and the Cubs. The game went over yesterday. I don't hate on the game going over today either between these two teams. It is nine, so I don't hate it. I had it at it was nine and a half yesterday and what I'm going over, but we're going with Colin Ray to give up some hits here for the Cubs. Jordan Walker over one and a half hits runs and RBI's coming up here for today and minus one thirty six for one point three six units, so plays four today. Very similar card to yesterday. Kind of a rinse repeat type Baseball Day, which is kind of not that unusual. Billy's on the money line at mis one oh five, Yankees on the money line and MIAs one thirty five. Jordan Walker over one and a half hits runs in RBIs at minus one thirty six. Reminder about the live Daily Juice Thursday one pm and I will be live later today at eleven am Eastern Time for Pushing the Odds, come on over and watch and listen. If you'd like audio podcasts, wherever you guys get your audio podcast just go and search Pushing the Odds minus Matt Parol. You guys can follow me across all my socials at Sports Talk Matt every morning.
Speaker 1: Wherever you guys get your podcasts, It is the Daily Juice