Speaker 1: H m hm hm.
Speaker 2: H m.
Speaker 3: Hey everyone, it is between the extreme Frans meun and you are listening to Eyes up here with Frans on the iHeart Radio Network or wherever.
Speaker 2: A podcast as always time in viewing grayma Coochus, Chad, what is up? How are you?
Speaker 4: What's chasing from practicing?
Speaker 2: For?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: What is that? Sorry?
Speaker 4: Am I John Cena fan?
Speaker 3: You're scowling at me? Let me tell you. Are we getting right into this? Are we not even gonna talk?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: That picture is? Everywhere? It is the meme of all means.
Speaker 3: Everybody is just putting that picture as the wallpaper.
Speaker 2: It's it's all over the place.
Speaker 3: And let me say something. If you didn't see that coming, something's wrong with you. That's all I'm gonna say. That's the way I feel. This is his last year. They had to do something, so I wasn't really surprised by it. I'm just gonna put it out there.
Speaker 4: So are you trying to say it's not your same?
Speaker 2: I mean? Is it? Because I'm a grizzled old vet and I know my wrestling. I don't know. I don't know. I thought it was done well, don't get me wrong.
Speaker 3: And maybe the average fan didn't see it coming, but I was just like, something's going down, Something's gonna happen. And listen, this is a long time in the making too. They've been talking a scena heel turned for years and years and years and it's never happened, right, and finally it happens. So I wasn't surprised by it. I know a lot of people were.
Speaker 2: I saw a really funny clip as they were walking back to the locker room.
Speaker 3: It was a rock and Sena and Travis Scott and there was one fan.
Speaker 2: Who just kept going wha, see why over and over again, and he would not crack a smile. But like, if that was me, I probably would have broke character at the cover of my face and laugh. Yeah, that's the picture. Look at that face. It's like, oh that is That's like every teenager's face when they have to like go to school or do something or be nice to their brother or sister or whatever. I mean, that face is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: And and look, I know you've said a million times Cody needs to turn heel, but this just solidified him as the greatest babyface of all time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is gonna make him an ultimate babyface.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh my god, huge, huge, And when he took the watch and he hit him with the watch, his dad's watch. Oh, I loved it.
Speaker 3: I love heel seen it help hold on?
Speaker 2: How many times over the years, right, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I met John Cena when I worked for the Fake Easy Dub in two thousand and six and he wasn't even like totally blown up yet. So he's been there for like decades. Right, how many times has he gone to the ring and he was either.
Speaker 2: Uber over or it was like eh.
Speaker 3: You know, kind of like we hate John now, like either love him or you hate them. There's really no in between. And now it's just everybody collective booze. This is what I've been waiting for with this man. I love heal Sina, I love him now. I don't like the Rock being involved.
Speaker 2: What I don't I don't like it when I know they're corporate and they just push himself into the main storyline. I don't like that.
Speaker 5: See, No, I disagreed. I think it's fantastic.
Speaker 4: I don't like Oh, I think it's uh. I think it's you.
Speaker 5: Know what with people are going to criticize it. They're going to criticize the fact that you know, Rock and Seena have this long history, and also at WrestleMania last year, you know, they had that interaction during the match where Sena came out to help Cody and Rock came out to then beat up Sena. Like they'll maybe mention that, but no, I love it. I think it's great because that means it's like going back to the old you know, we don't talk about the guy anymore, but Vince. You know, when Vince would turn you and you went corporate, you went with the boss, And this makes sense that you know, there's obviously gonna be a Sena needs one last hurrah, and the guy who's gonna make it happen is The Rock.
Speaker 4: You know, I think that I think this works. I like this a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I knew you would. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just it's like when Triple H used to come out and we knew he was like in charge of everything, and he'd come out and he would do something and then go over and it's just.
Speaker 2: Like do you really need it? You know, I'm not saying that the Rock doesn't do his job well because I hate him. I hate him.
Speaker 3: I hate the character. And that's what you want right, you want to hate the Rock because he's a heel.
Speaker 2: He's playing it to perfection. I don't know if I want him in this angle. I didn't want him in the angle last year if you remember us talking the Rock here. I just want him to be behind the scenes. I don't know, that's just me. I just don't want to see him on my TV.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's great. Now back to your SNA point.
Speaker 5: It became almost chic to boo him at a time because when he was the champ, he was super over and they were building him. It almost became just the thing to boo him, you know what I mean, like music, you boot him. But then by the end of the match, everybody was cheering him.
Speaker 4: So I remember going to those.
Speaker 5: Shows and being fifty to fifty when he came out, and at the end of the night, you know, he hit the attitude adjustment one, two three, the parties over, everybody was cheering on.
Speaker 4: The way out.
Speaker 5: It just got to a point where they called it Supersena where he was just untouchable.
Speaker 4: But it got the point with everybody.
Speaker 5: It got to that point with the Hulkster, it got to that point, you know, with.
Speaker 4: Austin it gets to that point when you're that level of a guy, you just know they're not gonna lose.
Speaker 5: They're gonna get to that point with Cody at some stage. I gotta say, this is the way to go. I'm so pumped for WrestleMania now knowing that it's gonna be a heel Seena against Cody rather than you know, Babyface versus grizzled Babyface. You know, shaking handnds and mutual respect and all that stuff.
Speaker 4: And ah man, this is just great.
Speaker 5: And heel Rock, you know in the jumpsuit, come on, like, that's so great.
Speaker 4: Jumps It's so ridiculous.
Speaker 2: How does the Rock incorporate himself into WrestleMania.
Speaker 5: I think they saw how awesome a response they got for that ridiculous run in thing last year, and they're gonna overkill the hell of it again and bring it up another tier. I think the guys that you didn't see last year are gonna come back.
Speaker 4: Are They're going to show up this year that weren't there last year.
Speaker 3: But do you do you think the Rock interferes? Do you think he doesn't? Do you think he's doing a run in and interfering and getting himself over during Russell.
Speaker 5: Now people are saying that if you go back to Bad Blood, excuse me, the Rock did like a this he did he held up three fingers.
Speaker 2: Like the triple threat. Wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes, yeah, you don't remember that he did like he held it up like this and he was saying it was a three finger. Now, some people were thinking that John Cena was also doing the three finger at one point. He was, but when he did when Rock did this, he held up two fingers.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Some people say, well, is there a third person to this group? So is this story over? We don't know if it's done.
Speaker 2: Interesting, I don't know again, I'm not I think the Rock is uber talented, charisma coming out of every poor.
Speaker 3: Orifice of his body, like he's got it. I just knowing that he's in charge in the back. I just wish that he would have stayed in the back, Like, I don't know if we got it.
Speaker 2: I don't know if we need him for this.
Speaker 3: It adds a different layer to the angle, for sure, there's a you know, a different element with him being.
Speaker 2: Involved in it.
Speaker 3: But do we really need him in this? Don't you think John Cena could have turned heel on his own.
Speaker 4: Possible.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know. I think kind of it takes a little bit, just a little bit away from Sina with Rock being there.
Speaker 5: Okay, I got a counterpoint to that. In the match, CM Punk had to get curb stomped right to get knocked out. When he got curb stomped, Sena jumped like enthusiastically on the knocked out CM Punk in a very like ooh opportunistic way. So it was a little bit of a hint that something was up with Sena. I think that this version of Sena needs somebody like the Rock, necessarily John Sena. The John Cena we knew prior to this return didn't, but this John Cena might need the Rock.
Speaker 2: Who do you think is the bigger star?
Speaker 5: Yeah, anybody, as much as I think Sena is unbelievable.
Speaker 4: If you if you took the stage in the nineties, you are the bigger star.
Speaker 5: Yeah. You you performed in front of more people on a weekly basis. I think the year one hundred percent the bigger start. I mean, what do you think the ratings were higher, people were reaching more homes. Every shows were reaching more homes. You know, what would you think?
Speaker 3: I just I feel like it's a different time, you know, the nineties to two thousands whatever. We always argue with that, like if you look at the ratings today and wrestling it's still hot, you know, but the ratings don't reflect how hot wrestling is. You go to all these conventions and the live shows are selling out and there's thousands and thousands of people, but sometimes you barely get a two million, you know, percentage for your.
Speaker 2: Show two million people watching. Back in the day, you'd get like five, six, ten million a week watching wrestling. Where are all these people at They're coming out to the live events, they're hotter than ever, you know, where are they at watching?
Speaker 3: That's the question that I have because the numbers don't lie.
Speaker 2: I just don't understand, you know. But getting back to your question, I feel like both of them for their time.
Speaker 3: Were like on top of their game, you know what I mean. And now to have them together it's something special. Yes, I will agree to that because you see two generations coming together.
Speaker 2: For me, I just I kind of think that the Rock.
Speaker 3: Takes just a little bit of the edge away from Scena being involved in this angle because he to me, you look at the Rock and even though seeing a turned heel, the rock is always going to be the bigger heel because the Rock tempted him with the apple, and now he's following suit. So I think it just takes as breath taking the turn it was. It just takes a little bit away from it, in my opinion, But still excellent, Still an excellent I think it was long overdue.
Speaker 2: But what time.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's a great time to do it his last year. You know, it gets people talking, It gets people more interested in WrestleMania.
Speaker 2: I liked it. I liked it a lot.
Speaker 5: All right, there's a couple more things we got to break down here from it. Did you see the Travis Scott.
Speaker 4: To Cody.
Speaker 2: Don't get me started on that.
Speaker 3: First of all, somebody needed to smarten him up on how to either I don't know if it was a punch or an open handed slap.
Speaker 2: That's how you puncture somebody's ear drum. That was that looked to me it looked like look at that. It looked like it was right on his ear. Do you know you can puncture somebody's ear drum with an open slap like that?
Speaker 4: Look at that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're right. It's almost exact location.
Speaker 2: It's right on his ear.
Speaker 3: And you know how I know this because back in ECW when Rick Rude wore the mask, I was told I had to smack him in the ring. And I smacked him and I could not see where his ear was, and I punctured his ear drum.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, okay, and he came up to me.
Speaker 3: I didn't know I did it because I couldn't, you know, with that mask, I couldn't see a thing.
Speaker 2: So I just swung at him right and he came.
Speaker 3: Up to me and he held his nose and blew and I heard a whistle coming out of his ear, and I just looked at him, and he goes, you punctured my ear drum, and I said, I'm sorry, but I could not see your ear.
Speaker 2: And I don't know if he moved his head because.
Speaker 3: I really wasn't aiming for for this part of his head, but it just so happened that my hand, and it wasn't deliberate.
Speaker 2: All.
Speaker 3: I would never want to hurt anybody, but I punctured his ear drum. You know, now, if he didn't have the mask on, you know, I usually aim for your chin, and I'm sure that's what I did. But I don't know if he leaned in a little bit or I just missed because the mask was hiding everything.
Speaker 5: I got put the mask, and that mask was very kind of strange where I could see wherever you aimed it, it could if it hit here.
Speaker 4: You know, how do you know an ears right there?
Speaker 2: I did not know his ear was right there, and he was pissed.
Speaker 3: He was pissed. But again, it wasn't my fault. I didn't do it on purpose. You know, I would never. I've never as many times as I slapped somebody, I've never went for the ear.
Speaker 2: And I've slapped quite a few men in that company, you know what I mean, and women.
Speaker 3: So But but getting back to Travis Scott, he should know better, like somebody should have smartened him up how to work, because you know, you get in there with these green people who don't know what they're doing, you.
Speaker 2: Can really get hurt, right.
Speaker 3: And you know, I don't know if any damage came to his ear, but I got pissed when I saw that.
Speaker 2: I was just like, man, why would he aim?
Speaker 3: You know, I know you're out there and the people you're getting hype and your adrenaline is going and.
Speaker 2: Still like we're there to protect each other. He saw he could see his ear clearly, and he went right for it.
Speaker 5: Now again, do you think it's a case of somebody being over enthusiastic.
Speaker 4: Do you think it's a case of.
Speaker 5: Him just being caught up in the moment, or you know, do you think it's a case of they're being a little bit too lax on?
Speaker 2: Oh he's smoking his stuff in the ring.
Speaker 5: Oh, look at him. He's Travis Scott, He's this big star. And you know what if he is being a little bit you know, uh, too cool for the room with his little smoke, he could be getting under the influence and that's why he just got a little too slap happy and they smacks Cody Rhodes right in the middle of the ring.
Speaker 2: Well, that's that's the point I was just trying to make.
Speaker 3: It's like, when you're out there, you're adrenaline is going, and you got the crowd behind you, and you're like, well, hype up and you want to look like you're a strong guy, and so you just give a wild swing. But did anybody tell him like, you know, hit him, like hit him low on the face, don't go near his ear, you know, watch his eye.
Speaker 2: That kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Like, did anybody smarten him up? Was he just like over zealous when he was out there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But is he you know, he's under the influence now he's they're letting him smoke.
Speaker 3: It is Why are they letting somebody smoke weed when there's a million children in the audience?
Speaker 4: Because he is who he is and this is cool. We can do that now.
Speaker 2: Now I don't find it cool.
Speaker 5: Call me an old I was gonna say, that's all that's old man, Chad.
Speaker 2: So I just know that. I'm not saying you have to be Pg. Thirteen.
Speaker 3: But you know, smoking weed in the middle of a ring, if that's what he was really smoking, you got a million kids there, like, why would you do something like that?
Speaker 2: And Cody Rhoades dropping the F bomb?
Speaker 5: Didn't love that either, But again, I you know, I got a blondehaired good friend that used to drop the F bomb.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right with you, right by his side every week.
Speaker 3: I just gonna say I didn't mind the F bomb so much. The weed kind of bothered me if it was really weed, But the F bomb, I was just like, oh well, edgy, you know, and it's Cody big babyface.
Speaker 2: So I kind of was digging that part, to be honest with you.
Speaker 5: Now everybody's talking about Hogan ninety six, Sena twenty twenty five. Yeah, biggest heel turns of all time, you know, Sena, We've been waiting for it, YadA, YadA, YadA.
Speaker 4: But I feel like the Hogan turn.
Speaker 5: Is just on another plane. You know, it cannot be touched. And I feel like if you're gonna start saying it's the biggest one since that, you then start to omit other things and people can enter other heel turns into the chat. And now how do you say, oh, that wasn't a big deal, or oh that wasn't a big deal.
Speaker 4: Do you compare the other two at all?
Speaker 2: No, I don't.
Speaker 3: I think Hogan's was far superior. And I don't think I'm the only one who would say that out loud.
Speaker 2: You're not.
Speaker 4: I would completely agree with you on that.
Speaker 3: I kind of saw this coming. I wasn't sure when, but I wasn't surprised by.
Speaker 2: It either, you know what I mean. He wasn't going to go his whole career as a babyface, So right place, right time, right, WrestleMania perfect? But did it compare to Hogan? New New? Now?
Speaker 5: I got one that I will put on the same level as Sena that I didn't see coming when it happened mine, thank you, No, no, no, it's not you.
Speaker 4: No, it's w W. Do you think you might have an idea what I'm gonna say. No, not at all.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. You think to before he said you had something to tell me?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, no what he what?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 5: So think about the level a guy we're at. We're at Hogan. Yeah, so if we're going to enter heel turn into the conversation, how is nobody talking about this one? Austin McMahon, That wasn't a big deal. I mean, guys thought McMahon for five years and then he turns and goes with McMahon. I think that's on the same level as Sena.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but it's still not on the same level as Hogan.
Speaker 4: Oh it's not touching Hogan.
Speaker 5: But I think if you're gonna compare Hogan and Sena, you gotta at least compare Austin to Sina.
Speaker 4: Nobody's even talking about this.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe people saw this coming a mile away.
Speaker 3: I don't think anybody saw John Cena coming because you can't see him. Seriously, I saw it coming. You didn't see this coming with Sina. You didn't see it heel turn coming?
Speaker 5: Uh not really, No, I didn't.
Speaker 2: I thought it wasn't ever.
Speaker 3: I didn't know when, but I knew it was gonna happen before he retired. And why not do it right before WrestleMania because it makes perfect sense.
Speaker 4: Oh, it makes perfect sense right now? Yeah, you know.
Speaker 5: And honestly I see him going over at WrestleMania and then his final match is when he puts Cody over and then he's gone.
Speaker 2: If he goes over at WrestleMania, can't be clean.
Speaker 4: Well, exactly.
Speaker 5: And again that's where I bring this back up, because that was the whole point of aligning with McMahon was that it wasn't clean. He had to do whatever he could to get the belt back after not having it for as long as he didn't have it. Do whatever you can to align with essentially the devil, which is what the Rock is now the devil, which again I love that. I love that Babyface Rock corny as Corny is gonna.
Speaker 4: Get this works.
Speaker 5: Vince the Devil Rock the Devil it wore works. But that's who I compare the sena Heel turned to is Austin. Now here's the deal. Austin turn cataclysmic flop. But it's because two competitors went out of business the month before. So that's why it didn't work.
Speaker 2: How do you blame me, CW for that not working? Well?
Speaker 5: I had to bring a full circle back to the co host and how you can input.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was. I was a big factor in that flopping.
Speaker 3: My best I'm going off topic here, but my best memory of the Austin Vince feud far nine is when Vince was in the hospital, Steve comes in and just starts beating the pissy out of him in the hospital.
Speaker 4: Funny the bedpen, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And that was the greatest TV ever, Like I love that stuff. It was so great, so great.
Speaker 3: And I liked Austin better when you was feuding with Vince and not aligned with him just to and you know me, I go with the Heels all the time. But I thought he was out his peak performance when he was babyfaced Steve and just beating the piss out of Vince McMahon.
Speaker 5: So there that summer when he was aligned with Vince, that's when him and Kernan Angle were both injured, and they're doing Jimmy crack Corn and they're doing the little cowboy hat and all that time, and it's like it killed the mystique of Austin for a while. But again, it's just the shock of the turn. I go with that on the same level as Austin.
Speaker 4: It was great. I didn't see it coming. I know you did. I didn't.
Speaker 5: Maybe I could see it happening during this room and just not when they did it. But you can just see the cracks happening. And I hope he wins at WrestleMania and then his last batch he puts Cody over. One last thing about seeing it before we move on. Did you see the post show press conference.
Speaker 3: I saw John when he just sat played with the mic, dropped the mic and walked out.
Speaker 4: He did the old life drop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it didn't take to a question. Great.
Speaker 4: I thought that was very well done.
Speaker 3: Yes, listen, he's an actor. He can play the good guy, he can play the bad guy. And I believe that everybody in Las Vegas is going to boo the hell out of him.
Speaker 2: At Rustlemania, and.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a fun match, you know, like you said, if they incorporate a bunch of different people, which I love the way everybody ran in on the last one, if they could do something, something more than just the rock coming out, I think it's gonna be such a good time.
Speaker 2: I really do.
Speaker 5: I can't see them not doing that with how much I mean, the ten millions of shares that they had on Twitter like the next day, can't see them.
Speaker 4: It was on ESPN, it was on like every it was on Fox.
Speaker 5: News when they had all that stuff going on.
Speaker 4: I can't see them doing that.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll see. We are about forty something days away from WrestleMania forty one, so it will be fun to see where this angle goes. But I'm going to be the first to say I love He'll sina.
Speaker 4: I concur I love him.
Speaker 2: So there we go, bald Spot and all love him.
Speaker 5: I saw somebody put him in w and then as bald Spot. They put him as the Oh, come on, the guy.
Speaker 2: Still a handsome man.
Speaker 4: I like him, take his money any day of the week.
Speaker 2: I like him. He wasn't the only one that made headlines really quickly. We had two people come back. We had Jade Cargill and we also had Randy Wharton returning. A very lean Randy Wharton might gat looked fantastic the Jade storyline, her going in Naomi.
Speaker 3: Attacking her because I guess she thinks that Naomi is the one who beat her up and put her out through the windshield of the car.
Speaker 2: So that's gonna be interesting. They had a.
Speaker 3: Clip of Bianca Belle Air going ballistic in the chamber and it'll be fun to see how that one plays out as well.
Speaker 5: So yeah, it was confused because I didn't know anything about it, so I was watching all of it on on X while it was unfolded, And her playing that up was very very dramatic, very well.
Speaker 3: Very dramatic, very exhausting because she still had to get out there. I would have been blown up by the time I had to run to the ring, So good on her.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: Angles like that that keep the fans wanted more. So it's gonna be fun to see how they pull this one off.
Speaker 5: If you had to be stuck inside of that little chamber box.
Speaker 4: Would you be able to do it?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 4: Would you be caustrophobic?
Speaker 2: No, I'm fine. I'd be fine in there. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't get clousophobic and like like l elevators or that type of thing. I think if uh, if I had to maybe be in a casket.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, yeah, I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Deal that might after a while, I might say, get me out of here.
Speaker 2: But I don't type spaces. Don't bother me too much.
Speaker 5: You were never in one of those matches where you had to be elevated above the ring in the cage.
Speaker 2: No, I had to climb the cage once.
Speaker 3: I think, okay, it's something where I had to do something and climb the cage.
Speaker 2: But I never had to. Uh, I would do that. I would still do that.
Speaker 4: I that was always a great gimmick.
Speaker 5: You know they put the mini cage, you put the manager of the cage, elevate them above the ring.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The last time I saw that done, I think it was a dom Mysterio was up in the cage for during one of the one of the matches.
Speaker 4: Perfect guy for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would definitely do something like that. I don't like heights though, that's my phobe. I don't like heights.
Speaker 4: They won't put you up that high.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, like, we're more on a plane. If I could see houses, I'm cool. But when we're all the way up, I'm just like, oh god, I can't even look out the window half the time. So and I'm flying this week. Can I plug the show?
Speaker 4: Yes? Please? And then I have something else I want to talk.
Speaker 2: You want to keep talking?
Speaker 4: Okay? No, it is something that was uh it was on X earlier this week. Just a funny thing. You know. It tickled me greatly when this was posted.
Speaker 5: Uh courtesy of the history of e c w uh, just to go back in the way back machine for those of us that remember this lovely destination.
Speaker 1: And now you kid afternoon video game, Laurel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I seen it. Funk Land. That's great.
Speaker 3: Some of the comments that video game sucked. It's the worst video I have ever. I'm like, dude, are you in a video game?
Speaker 2: No? I am.
Speaker 4: I just loved Funko Land. That's I don't.
Speaker 2: Even remember going to Funko Land.
Speaker 3: They they sent me to quite a few places to promote that video game, So Funko Land was only one of the stops that I made, but I'm sure it was a great time.
Speaker 5: You know what, I gotta do this I want to find out what is that one O two oh Nixon Drive in Mount Laurel.
Speaker 4: Is that where was Nixon Drive?
Speaker 5: Beautiful Mount Laurel Strip Club or somethin.
Speaker 4: Now Laurel, New Jersey.
Speaker 5: Let's see it is?
Speaker 4: Is it a home depot?
Speaker 2: Now? Is it st? Oh?
Speaker 4: Actually? Wow, it's odd brand so home.
Speaker 5: So this is great folk holand is the precursor to what is there right now, and that is Game Stop.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, Game Stop is still there. They're not sponsored, so we're gonna stop talking about.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm not gonna say who.
Speaker 2: It is amazing, Okay, yeah.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 5: When I saw that pop up, I thought that was so cool.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Yes, okay. So I'm gonna plug this. Nothing but a good time.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be.
Speaker 3: This Sunday, March ninth, and it's gonna be at six oh one North B Street.
Speaker 2: I believe that says Hamilton, Ohio four five zero one three.
Speaker 3: So if you're in the Ohio area and you want a good time, come see me. There's there's so many stars that are gonna be there. Jake Roberts, Sandman, Jimmy Hart, Matt Riddle, Ricky Steamboat, Shane Douglas, myself, Enzo, Mick Foley, JBL tug Boat, and I'm sure some local people as well, So there's gonna be I believe eleven o'clock is the meet and greet and bell time starts at two, and I'll be managing Shane Douglas.
Speaker 2: I don't know if we're in a tag or what. I wish it was Shane and Sandman together because that would be ahote, but I don't know who he's working with. But I'll be there and if you're there in the area, please come and say hi.
Speaker 5: I'd love to meet you, except if you're from the management of Motley Crue, then don't go. Or is it Motley Crue or is there Poisoner Motley Crue.
Speaker 2: Emily out to use that song, it's said so on Ig They're recommended it, so I played it while I advertised myself. It's fine and it's a Sunday show, which is different for me.
Speaker 4: So poison I said, Motley Crue, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. I don't return till Monday, so.
Speaker 3: You know, if we're getting together, I'm gonna be one tired little girl, but well I'll.
Speaker 2: Do my best. You've got a record next week.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes we do.
Speaker 5: Ricky Steinboat just turned seventy two on the twenty eighth of February.
Speaker 2: I thought you're gonna say turn heel. I was gonna say, really.
Speaker 4: You know, I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 5: If he ever did, he'd be in that conversation because he never turned heel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, but uh yeah, it's it's gonna be fun when I'm with these guys.
Speaker 2: You know, it's always a good time.
Speaker 3: So I get to meet Sandman on Saturday, we get to fly together.
Speaker 2: Should be a hoot and a holler and a good time. So come see us, Come see us?
Speaker 4: Ohio. Nice?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got anything to plug?
Speaker 5: Well, we're building up up a nice big show in Virginia Beach in May. I'll have that information coming probably next week.
Speaker 2: Oh May, Carol.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Other than that, you can just keep following me on x at Chatty and b and ib exclusives on Instagram.
Speaker 4: You got all of our content coming from eyes up here and.
Speaker 5: TikTok ec W franccene podcasts on there. Keep joining before it gets taken away. Be one of those those chosen few.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you're not a subscriber, on YouTube. I don't know what you're waiting for. It's free and it's fun, and we have hundreds of videos for you to choose from. You can also be a channel member for five ninety nine. Please check it out at ECW Diva, Francine exclamation Point and across the board. On social media, you can find me at ECW Diva Franccene. I hope you're staying safe. I hope you're staying healthy, and most of all, I hope you're staying extreme. Yeah.
Speaker 6: H Francine Francis Queen Extreme Extreme ties up here had had the Queen Extreme podcast pies up here. Hey head, it's the Queen Extreme Podcast.
Speaker 2: It's the Queen of Extreme Brutally in the.
Speaker 6: Legacy is the woman of your dreams Legends.
Speaker 2: On the scene.
Speaker 6: Francine Podcast.
Speaker 2: What you Mean?
Speaker 6: What's your trand place to show you what you mean?
Speaker 2: Queen