Speaker 1: What's that ap my bed? It's spooky, Hey, Jukie, I'm pretty sure it's dead. It's coming this way. Wait a minute. I'm hosted as Nanda's Please Hey bio. It's me Roz and welcome to Ghosted by Roz Hernandez, the podcast where I talk to people that I like about the paranormal Happy Pride Month.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: I have got two of my favorite drag queens on the show today, Darby and Alexis. You know them from their popular YouTube channel I Am a Joe and their podcast I Am a Joe in my homosexual opinion? How perfect for Pride? Before we get to that, let me read you a story from a listener named Jacob. Jacob writes, I used to have a lot of weird dreams, starting after a cancer scare. I had regular sleep paralysis and would see shadowy figures, weird winged, creepy things across the room, and would get spooned by something from time to time. Like spooned, it was intimate, but not quite sexual. It just felt like arms wrapped around me and a torso in my back. But I think the most interesting things I've ever experienced have coincided with similar experiences by my dad. I guess we're both sensitive a little in a similar way. For a short time, i'd moved back in with my parents after grad school. My dad is a pastor at a church. This means that he and my mom have primarily lived at a parsonage. For those of you that don't know, it's like a rectory, oh my least favorite word. It's a house that the church owns and is provided to the current pastor. Anyway, we didn't have Wi Fi directly installed in the house. A few nights, I needed to do work on my computer and I popped across the yard to the church to use the internet to my dad's office. I was in the church alone at a stupid time. I don't know why I needed to be there after midnight, but I did three nights in a row in the basement of an old church. Each night I heard somebody coughing like a strong man cough, just a couple of coughs. I didn't think about it after that, but the second night it happened again. Now keep in mind, the entire building is locked. There are cameras outside of this church. There was nobody other than me at this point, coming in and out. Well, the third night had happened. I had an argument with whatever was making this cough. I told them I respected their existence, but to shell out. Not long after that, Dad was working in his office alone with the church locked up. Nobody was there other than him. He heard a chair be pulled across the floor, a metal folding chair on a concrete floor. He decided to anoint the church with oil. He's Baptists. Baptists aren't high church and don't deal with paranormal things directly like this. But he did and hasn't had an issue since. Okay, that sounds like some good oil that he's got there. Interesting. One of our guests today is a former Baptist, Southern Baptist. So it's staying on theme. Just so you know. I am on tour. Well, I'm just doing a couple of Pride gigs here and there for this month, but then, oh my god, July on August, I'm all over America. So go get those tickets at ras Hernandez tour dot com to hear me talk about funny things on stage into a microphone for an audience. Okay, here we go. My conversation with Darby and Alexis and with the show, I am joined by my two arch nemesis Nemessi Melemasi Nemesies Darby at Alexis. Hi, Hi, raight. I went on your podcast and all of your followers thought that I was just evil and they hated me. That was not that was not your personality. It's because you came out as trans on our podcast. Oh did I? I didn't. Did you came out? And I never said that, I'm gonna just take these off until it's time. Oh and if you're just listening, she's talking about her panties were panties. When I'm dressed as a globe, you are problems. You are just okay like a globe. The reason being this is ghosted? Did you know that this is ghosted with ros hernandaz So? I dressed up as my favorite future ghost the world because it's Dyet. She's dying, nothing scarier than global warming. I don't care what that podcast says. I don't think Greta Thunberg is this flop or whatever? Do you see that now? I find it interesting that you guys are saying this.
Speaker 2: Why No, I didn't hear you with her. I don't believe in global warming.
Speaker 1: So you don't believe in.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and I'll believe it when I see it.
Speaker 1: But Darby, you do. I believe women, and I believe Greta Thunberg, Oh, mother Thurnberg. Yeah, okay. Did you see that that podcast with those two people where they called her a flop? No, yes, bitch. I don't know what the podcast is called, but they flopped.
Speaker 2: It's not called I MHL the podcast.
Speaker 1: No, they would never do that. I saw, I saw you both using an aerosol can. Yeah. On are those wigs human hair?
Speaker 2: Okay, so what you saw, well, we wanted to make sure you felt comfortable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we that was our main concern.
Speaker 2: We we brought that aerosol can finger quotes, but it is actually evy on. It's one of those waters.
Speaker 1: But we put it. We put it in a got to be okay, Okay, I know that.
Speaker 2: You spend some time in the drag community. We wanted to make you feel cool.
Speaker 1: Dabbled we heard that. Yeah, yeah, listen, but I want to set the records trade. I do not hate the two of you.
Speaker 2: We don't hate you either. And to those fans on their behalf, we say those aren't our true fans are true fans.
Speaker 1: Know that you're true fans.
Speaker 2: We don't. We don't like haters being our fans.
Speaker 1: We're haters. Yeah, but we do it. We do like with we do it with wigs. It's different, it's different now. I think I was telling everybody I have a very dry humor that comes off as negative. Do you come across this? You are very dry? And I think our dryness, you know what, Let's make it wet. We need a little moisture.
Speaker 2: And I think I was dry that day because I think I was.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of dryness.
Speaker 2: I just started anti anxietymns. How's it going?
Speaker 1: Are you good?
Speaker 2: I was doing good, but then this past weekend I slid back into anxiety's grasp. But I just had a meeting with my psychiatry. Which one is it? Yeah, you guys, and I got.
Speaker 1: Up in doses, yes, because I was coming here today. I want to go no. I want to say this right here, right now, I'm an ally and at time of filming, so what yesterday was the national transgender everyone see them day? And I want to say this right here, right now. I see you.
Speaker 2: She's talking to me because I happen to be a truer woman. I see you guys both got the memo about wearing green. Well, it's for the earth, baby, Yeah, and thank you for that. It's Saint Patrick's said, who.
Speaker 1: Will be dead soon? Wait?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 1: I don't know. This is not going to come out until June. Really, what if one of us, both of us, are all three of us die in a car accident before then? Well, this still comes. So you love death? I do. She loves death. Were you two are opposite? Grow dead? Okay? I'm not pro death, you're interested. I'm pro talking about it. I think death we have as a society, Okay, we have created this allure around death because we don't talk about it's mysterious. So I just want to know more and more and more. And famously no one talks about death here exactly right? Yeah, I don't think exactly right. Has ever mentioned anyone dying? Ever? There's been some chitter chatter over the past few years. Well, do you to believe that after death occurs, a person could maybe linger? Yeah? Why do you look at me because you're my comfort person? Oh there's your first problem. I don't know strong. This is why people think we don't like each other. I love you ros. When I saw the Queerities, I was so excited that you were so excited that we knew each other and we hugged and it was so fun. And then you introduced me to Drew right Withdrew Drogie, it was was I Sam Pancake Pancakes. You guys look alike to me. I'm so sorry they Yeah, No, I just adore you. We did have Vinnie Thomas. I just had a ghost that was a sneeze and I tried to hide it because I wanted to hear what you said. What about Benny Thomas. We had him on our podcast yesterday and I was extra nice to him because I didn't want I feel like it was all my fault. Ross.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we feel like weed.
Speaker 1: He can be really nasty. Yeah, no, No, he said horrible things. Yeah, some slurs. I hadn't even well, I had heard of them, but I just haven't eased them in a while. And it's crazy. I have to ask you guys before they changed the title of this podcast legally, do you believe in ghosts? Yes, Hi, I believe we're all energy, and I believe some of our energy returns to the universe. In a more productive way, like ant or concrete. But then I think some people's energy, Yeah, I think they could possibly be stuck here. I think they're on their way back to Jupiter or whatever. The fuck. I grew up with a kidnam Random and your sister's name was Jupiter. Isn't that weird? You grew up with a kidnamed random, random and your sister's name was Jupiter.
Speaker 2: Well, that's say it with me or random?
Speaker 1: Oh oh, I would say, I like my chatter to see you.
Speaker 2: But actually I think ghosts. Maybe it might. It might be more like time slips, like parallel universes, like crossover, like things happening in different universes at the same time, and then like.
Speaker 1: The veil gets so you get science fiction with that.
Speaker 2: Maybe. Yeah. I didn't go finish college, but science sounds good.
Speaker 1: She did all four years, she just didn't finish.
Speaker 2: I ghosted college, and that's interesting.
Speaker 1: I only did a few. You only needed a few, babe, Look at you now. I do believe that energy shifts, but I also believe in the Christian heaven and the Christian hell, and so I believe that some people really no, okay, but I love talking about it.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: Which one did you grow up with? Southern Baptist. Okay that Mega oh, Mega Church fifteen twenty, Megachurch, Mega Rick Mega. Well now it's a mega. Now it's a mega for sure. Yeah. My Sunday school teacher ran over a little girl named Grace in the parking lot and so they built a bunch of basketball courts and they named it after her. And I was like, she was a two year old little girl. She didn't play basketball. Is this what amazing Grace is about? What about you? Which which brand did you grow up?
Speaker 2: It was called Church of Christ, and so we weren't quite megachurch vibes, but we were like now being on the other side of it, I know, it's kind of almost I don't know. You had to go Sunday morning, Sunday night and Wednesday night no music.
Speaker 1: You could two nights a week, yeah, and a morning in a morning and you still turn out like this. Absolutely, this is what Christ does to the body. Yeah. Absolutely, Listen, God made the mistake. Jesus fixed it.
Speaker 2: Thank you, I see you.
Speaker 1: What did you what did you Catholic?
Speaker 2: Oh no, did you do all of it? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah you did? I did it all trauma to share. Did you have to? No. I think it's a flawless religion. I have never felt like there's any problems with it.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you?
Speaker 1: Speaking of Catholic I'm going down to Costa Rica in a couple of weeks and I'm going to be there during Holy Week. And Paula the lesbian and Costa Rica, who does all of our Instagram and TikTok and such as, she said there is a religious like parade, a huge parade. Would you want to go? And I said, yes, that sounds so fun. Doesn't that sound so fun? I love religion. I want to see all the like Mary's with their you know, they do big reveals. They'll be hidden behind a sheet and then suddenly there's a reveal and then everyone in the crowds suddenly a faggot because like they love it. That's drag. Baby, Wait what that happens? You've never seen any of the big Mary reveals, a marry reveal, or saints. Listen, all saints look alike to me. Okay, so it was either a saint or a Mary. Okay, some lady, it was a lady. What's the difference between a saint and a ghost? Ooh? Good one. Well, a saint in the Catholic Church, there's certain criteria they have to meet well obviously, yeah, including performing a miracle, which I would say is kind of paranormal. Yeah, yeah, natural, like if you're like, oh, I'm gonna make something disappear, Like it's either you're really good at magic or you got special powers. When you were Catholic. Uh huh? Were you allowed to celebrate Halloween? Of course? Okay, opposite day Southern Baptist, we couldn't have Halloween. You didn't have a girl. We didn't go to haunted houses. We went to judgment houses. I've seen this kind of a thing. Oh my god. It is traumatizing. And that's I would be a doctor right now if it weren't for those judgment houses. Truly it scarred me. And now I have to wear a wig for money anyway. I mean, I get to wear a wig for money, and I'm very grateful. But you followed the storyline of two people, one is a Christian, one is not. They both die. You get to see them die. They'll have like a car accident or something. It's wild. You're walking from room to room and it's like a new whatever. Then they make you go through heaven, which is so beautiful, then they make you go through hell. Stop one year, it was like a skinny little tunnel that was really hot and pitch black, and you have to take you have to hold onto a rope and kind of scooch through this little tiny tunnel and you hear people screaming, and then every now and then a handle reach out and grab you. Terrify it. But guess where you end up. You get through hell, you end up in a sermon and then for twenty minutes, a cool youth pastor with a backwards hat. Ooh goes hey, guys, you don't want to end up like that, do you. Well, there's one way to fix it. It works every time. We should go to a judgment house this year. That actually kind of sounds fun. It's scary. I could very ghost it. Have either of you had experiences that you feel are like, I can't explain that, Okay, I have a story. Ooh okay, that's what she asks? Is that?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, no, that's what we want.
Speaker 2: Literally, So it took notes because I wanted to just have everything down, okay. So I had this friend I used to live in Chicago. He's a burlesque person. His name is Bazuka Joe shout out.
Speaker 1: I love it. He's very so attractive. Yeah really, and his name is Bazooka Joe.
Speaker 2: That's he's very funny. He well, you know how that's not for this kind of podcast. Yeah, that's for something else.
Speaker 1: But so that's a different network.
Speaker 2: He and a bunch of other burlesquers were going on a two week tour and they asked me to house it and dog sit for them.
Speaker 1: And I said they all lived in the same house.
Speaker 2: Well, he and his roommate did, and they had a dog.
Speaker 1: They're all very like they're poly but they're like Bohemiah, they're Bohemia polyamorous. Yeah, even thought Itzuka, this is not a personal attack. I did say you were attractive, but you think it through. Well, so he did think through.
Speaker 2: He told me he had me in charge of all of his belongings and his dog, a little French bulldog.
Speaker 1: I'd never learned that he owns.
Speaker 2: Yes anyway, So there was all these things that would happen there and he would always tell me about them. So I was like, yes, I want to. I've always wanted to see a ghost I always wanted to have a paranormal experience, so I'll just quickly go through what they are. There would be knocks at the top of the door and no one there.
Speaker 1: It was just him. These are things that he told you, or these are things you.
Speaker 2: Experienced, experienced them. But I was excited because I was going to stay there for two so I tased.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry to the engineers. Thank you. Don't put it on the desk.
Speaker 2: Okay. There would be knocks at the top of the door. He'd see foot shadows from the other side of the closed bathroom door. One time, he and his roommate and another person staying there, they all had the same dream of seeing a woman walk down the hall. All of them had the same dream, and they could describe the woman.
Speaker 1: Does she have a big globe as an outfit? Yes, that's the scariest guy she was.
Speaker 2: She was terrified. Books would fall off shelves, footsteps running along the hallway. His niece lived with him for a while, and she woke up with scratch on her back.
Speaker 1: No, she woke up with scratches on her back.
Speaker 2: Cratches on her back, and then I hate when that happens, Or do I so it was just one building. It was a Chinese restaurant on the bottom and then on the top, and they were right next to the l track. And he would pay rent to the landlord who owned the Chinese restaurant, and first one.
Speaker 1: Time, for three months, they went missing and he went missing.
Speaker 2: The landlords just went missing because he would pay the rent and they never cash the check. Three months later they come back, they're like, hey, you need to pay rent. He's like, well, I've been sending it to you. Where have you been? And they were like, oh, actually, just don't worry about it. So they wouldn't tell him where they went.
Speaker 1: Where'd they go?
Speaker 2: They wouldn't tell, and he got three months rent free.
Speaker 1: The Chinese restaurant is a meth lab.
Speaker 2: No oh, there were allegedly ties, allegedly ties to the Chinese mafia in Chicago. That's confirmed because there was a police officer acab personally. He would come into the coffee shop where he worked and he told my friend Bezuka Joe this anyway, can.
Speaker 1: You say it's only shop where you worked? Did you really work?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, okay, but I did work because I would I would be mean to the little annoying people that would come in.
Speaker 1: He's not nice.
Speaker 2: I wasn't nice before transition. Anyways. The other thing connected to the Chinese restaurant is in the basement, they had a giant walk in like you know how restaurants have a walk in giant metal freezer. Terrifying one night overnight because they do laundry down there, it disappeared. Went to the walk in freezer, the walk in freezer disappeared. The giant metal room disappeared. Over now according to who, according to my friend Joe anyways, So I know that's.
Speaker 1: You don't believe, but Zuoka Joe, that sounds like a very trustworthy source.
Speaker 2: So all these things are. I'm asked to stay there by myself for two weeks. I am thrilled. I've always wanted to have an experience personally, I don't think I'm open to Like she's.
Speaker 1: Never lived alone because she's not good with money.
Speaker 2: I never lived alone.
Speaker 1: But she worked at a coffee shop. So so excited. That's a problem. I can't save it coffee.
Speaker 2: Anyways, So I'm alone for two weeks. The first week, nothing happens. I think the ghosts needed to get like.
Speaker 1: Used to you. Yeah, used to me, do you think they watch you poop?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And the door was closed, they could see footsteps. I never saw footsteps shadows under the bathroom door, but they could see them.
Speaker 1: Did you close the door when you were pooping when you were by yourself? No, that might be it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So anyway, the first week, nothing happens. The second week also nothing happened. I think I'm just not open to it.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wait, so nothing ever happens.
Speaker 2: I did take note of the lights would flicker, and I did take note, but it was right by the L train, and I feel like the electromagnetic currents like messed with it. But also for that reason, I feel like that's why the ghosts were there, because I feel like they always say, like, if you're on the same plane as like the third rail track, railroad tracks or whatever, magnetic electric tracks, that it's like ghosts because ghosts do electricity. I thought their energy they totally do elect you. You felt nothing, No, And I'm sorry if that was anti climacing.
Speaker 1: Can we get Bazooka Joe? Why didn't we get should these two people? Well?
Speaker 2: I did stay there a lot, and I always wanted something to happen, But I honestly.
Speaker 1: Believe I and this is all because I think Nicholas Cage said it once on David Letterman. I honestly believe we're all energy, and I do believe that, you know, matter cannot be created or destroyed or whatever. Science. Oh you didn't finish college. Science. Oh you didn't finish college. That's the final class science they teach you. Yeah, they finally teach you about science. It's alarming, what's happening. And yeah, so I've never personally experienced what I think is like a supernatural event, but I honestly believe that's just because of where my energy is sitting. Is that Do I sound too gay right now? I just believe like it's pretty good gay derogatory. I just believe that, Like, yeah, I believe that we're all on a certain plane, and I believe some people are just at a higher energy level we were able to.
Speaker 2: I agree with you because I feel like you have to be like to with You don't get paid the inside inside right, wait, we get paid for this Nope.
Speaker 1: Ross. So my next question, Yeah, what do you think of aliens? O? Pro very pro I'm pro and I think they're real, But I also think like, just let us know if they're real. Now many would say that they have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the other thing. There's too much stuff going around.
Speaker 1: We don't know what to believe. I know, and we could just.
Speaker 2: Scroll past if we don't care.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I if, I don't know if I believe when people say, well, the government has said first of all, oh the government, Yeah, I listen to everything they say.
Speaker 2: Same.
Speaker 1: Oh they're saying some wild stuff lately. Have you heard about it? Oh? God, I've heard a few things. I see you. But you know, when was that two years ago or whatever? They said there's yeah, unidentified flying objects. They didn't say like these are humans from up well they kind of well, they talked about it a little bit. I think our government is too stupid to cover up aliens for this long. I can't imagine. I can't imagine a bunch of people in the government getting together and being like, hey, I feel like it's the seekers. There would have been some sort or are they putting all their energy into where they sitting? Where there now? As a woman of a certain age, I grew up watching unsolved mysteries, love it. I was obsessed. Roberts. You can watch Robert Stack. They have the every season on Amazon Prime, but be careful because they also have the later seasons with the gray hair guy mustache, mustache mustache. Anyway, as a kid, anything Robert Stack said to me, I believed, and so I carried that with me to this day. Yeah. I don't believe that we've had like actual green men wandering around because I again, I don't think the government is smart enough to cover it up.
Speaker 2: But they're monitoring LGBT people online. So you tell me you better watch. That's not me.
Speaker 1: We're not going to use any of those. It's fine, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Have we started recording?
Speaker 1: No, not yet. Oh good. I want to tell you this story that I'm obsessed with. I did some research. Whoa I know? And by that I mean I watched one episode of a TV show. Okay, so it's a show that I discovered on Hulu. I love, I have a membership, I have, I have her past words. She does a lot of weird stuff. It's a paranormal show, Oh my god. And it's called out Designing Women. It's so good. It's called out there. Who's the host? Colon Crimes of the Paranormal and it's so good. Okay. It's it's kind of like the Newer Unsolved Mysteries on Netflix, Like each episode is standalone and it's really like all done duplas brothers did it, and it's those are some good brothers. They're great brothers. And so each story is like they vary, Like there's one where it's like a guy that thought lizard people were taken over, so he like attacked a city. Like it's they're very they're very different, Like yeah, but this one, there's one story of eight episodes where I'm like, this kind of feels like like a real UFO encounter. Yeah wait, I'm ready. Okay, can you do it as Robert Stack though it would just be more meaningful. I do everything as Rivers? That's true? What do you mean? Okay, So this one. I've heard of this story before and I was always just like, yeah, whatever until I saw this episode because they have this man's like best friend interviewed and his brother and it's fascinating. Okay, So the man's name was Granger Taylor. Ranger Taylor. I've just seen a baby and going I'm gonna name a Granger Granger Granger Tailor. He lived in Vancouver Island, BC, Canada, in a party called It'll be Our States Duncan. Oh yeah, it's fifty for so exciting, so exciting. Oh god, I love Canada. So this is nineteen eighty Okay, okay, I never heard of that Duncan. I mean sorry, he's in Duncan. Is the city Duncan to be fair, Granger sounds like a city. Duncan sounds like a name, that's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I went to school in Bowling Green, Kentucky, and Duncan Hines the third, the grandson of the original Duncan Hines. Stop. He was a loser and he was a limo driver. But a limo driver in Bowling Green, Kentucky. Who are you driving? Do you know who else is a limo driver? Tell me? And also a Rod Stewart impersonator Kevin Spacey's Oh not enough people talk about this. I watched that Kevin Spacey documentary. Enough people are talking about.
Speaker 2: Kevin space Granger Spacey, No, wait, what documentary?
Speaker 1: There's a documentary on I can't remember where, but they interview his brother a lot, and his brother is a limo driver that dresses like Rod Stewart. But that's not about the paranormals. So let me tell you that keV Spacey had a hot brother. I'm going to google that. Okay, So this man, Granger Taylor, he's thirty two years old, so young, full life ahead. He was an eighth grade dropout, and you know, sort of a mysterious loaner type hot stabby, some would say, in an eccentric genius. Okay, this man, he drove a truck that he painted pink. He I don't think he's gay, because they did find a what do you call that, like a single an ad in like the newspaper.
Speaker 2: Classify a single classified.
Speaker 1: Where he was like looking for a nice lady. So I don't think he It was a joke because you know when straight guys wear pink, it's funny because boys or blue girls are pink. Maybe he's just hilarious. I think he was just like marched to the beat of his own drum. Okay, sounds a random. So he he would restore old cars. He liked dynamite. He had cannons that he made. He was just like making stuff all the time. He lived on this farm and he was always like doing mechanical work. Did he live by himself? That cut this out. I apologize, No, I think. I think he lived with his parents. Hot, I think, because we'll get to that in a second. So in the TV show, they interviewed this man named Robert who was fifteen years old when he met Granger, who was in his early thirties, and they became really close friends because Granger was like, oh, you can come work on my farm. I need someone to help me weld some shit or whatever.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you melted.
Speaker 1: And because this guy Robert, he also dropped out of school and so he was like, I don't know what to do. And his dad, I think knew Granger, so he like whatever. They ended up spending a bunch of time together and one project that they made together was a small plane. Like they were like doing crazy shit. This guy like knew how to do stuff. And one day he tells Robert, the fifteen year old, He's like, I had a dream where I was visited by aliens. And he was always into reading books about aliens and UFOs, And there had also been reports of UFOs in specifically this area where they lived for like decades. Sure people said that they saw these things. Even Robert saw one one time when he was at a uh a drive drive I always want to say drive through, drive in, drive in? Yeah, have you ever been to a drive in? I've been to a drive through? Yeah? Love those big fan Yeah. So he finds these satellite dishes in a junkyard. He welds them together. He makes a fake UFO that he would just kind of like hang out with teenagers whatever whatever is he on a list somewhere. Always seems like it was all very innocent. They were good Friday. It was nineteen eighty. It was a different time. It's a different time. So this other night they're like hanging out in the UFO, the fake UFO, and he tells Robert he had another alien dream, and he's like, it's getting realer. He said that he could feel their energy and that he could smell their vinegary odor. He said that they were like snegger chips, they were like stick fishs oh girl, me too, and that they could communicate with him telepathically. They said they want him to go to their planet, which is a forty two month journey to get there. They'll be coming during a storm, so get ready. And they had me come to shut up. They had to go. They had to come during a storm because their UFOs are really loud. This is what they told him. So like, oh yeah, so it would like mask the sound.
Speaker 2: Smart Okay, Okay, I'm following.
Speaker 1: So they said like, oh, we want you because you know how to build shit, and like you can teach us about Earth and you can like build stuff for us. Okay. So to be fair, he did smoke a lot of pot and do a lot of LSD, and I think everyone in the town was like okay, because he was like telling people like, yeah, I'm leaving. The aliens are going to come get me, and everyone's like, uh yeah, Granger, Yeah this is Anger. Stranger forgot that was a name. So Granger's now he's convinced it is going to happen. And he actually went so far as he changed his will on the actual document, which still exists, he crossed out the word death and he wrote departure. He said that it would be happening on the twenty ninth of November. This is what he had been told. November comes, twenty ninth storm of the century.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Perfect. He goes to Robert's house, his family home, to say goodbye to everyone. He left a goodbye note to his parents never seen again. Okay, that is called manifesting. Listen, there you go. You can have anything you want in life, girlies, you just gotta manifest. I've been talking for a long time about how I want to go up there? You do if I got the opportunity, I'm out of here. Back to travel.
Speaker 2: Is it Katie Perry and Gail King going up there?
Speaker 1: What? What are they? Did I make this up? Yes, yeah, but I don't know if they Yeah, but that's not the same. They don't go all the way out to space. They go up to like upper atmosphere, so like they're not what's his name, Lance Armstrong? No, he's Bike Neil Armstrong. Neil. You see a video of buzz Aldrin punching a moon landing denier in the face. This guy comes up to buzz Aldron old ass Astronauts standing on the sidewalk holding a book called the Old Astronauts. That's exactly right. So they yeah, and he's like, admit that you're wrong, admit that you're a liar, and then old ass buzz Aldron very violent, he punches him in the face. I don't like that kind of stuff. Oh I love it.
Speaker 2: I got punched while boarding a bu once in Chicago.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. No, here's the thing. Not explain you were undercover at the time.
Speaker 2: I was deep undercover as a man, and I was just waiting to get on the bus and someone was mad about something else and he just got off the bus and punched me real quick in the stomach. And then I got on the.
Speaker 1: Bus and I said, did you see that?
Speaker 2: I just got punched expecting like to get on the bus for free, but the bus driver didn't care.
Speaker 1: Well, it sounds like you deserved I guess you in the stomach. He didn't take your money you used to have to pay.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, wait, songer.
Speaker 1: Thing though, Yes, the Granger story is not over. Oh what Yeah, but he's never been seen again. So oh well, what about Robert? His pink truck was also missing? So did they want the pink truck? We don't know. They don't find him anywhere. It becomes a cold case. They're really like, we don't know, he's just he's missing.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, they're in Canada.
Speaker 1: It's cold. It's so cold up there. We're sorry, We're sorry for everything we've said. So his mu, who was very close with him, She held on to the fact that he had said in the note, I will be back. It's a forty two month trip. So she's like, he'll be back, He'll be back forty two months.
Speaker 2: Comes it's forty two months to get to.
Speaker 1: The planet, right, Well he just said that it was a forty two month trip. Oh trip, okay, So everybody is like, oh, he'll be back in forty two months. Well, he had told Robert that it's forty two months, like our time is how much he will age. So he's because it starts getting.
Speaker 2: All like time time me and what did I say when I first got in here.
Speaker 1: Try to listen to what you say. It's very that like apparently their galaxy is one hundred thousand light years away.
Speaker 2: I know it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it's like so twenty four months, yeah, exactly forty By the time he would come back here, one hundred thousand years will have passed for us. But he's only forty two years old, okay, ghost, the Earth will not be here in one hundred thousand years. I don't know why I'm talking like, I don't care with that attitude. You know what I need to manifest it it'll be here so I can tell you he'll be here. So what's his heart? In nineteen eighty six, So a couple of years later, a crater is found in the mountain near where he's from with pieces of a truck pink.
Speaker 2: No, but but he trunk.
Speaker 1: The pink could have burned off.
Speaker 2: He painted the truck.
Speaker 1: So there's a tire rim that was six sixty feet up in the air, and a tree. He got rimmed in a tree. Now that's extraterrestrial. Now that's an et I can get behind. Now that No, that's it's a You can honestly just cut around all of this. Yeah, we will, Okay. So it was obviously a very massive explosion had occurred there, and there was a serial number that was found on the truck, and according to his brother, it was Granger's truck. Now, yeah, Robert, you can't tell Robert that. Robert is one hundred percent convinced that that is not the case. And in fact, he says he's on record in this thing he's talking. He's like, no, look at the pictures. It was a blue truck. It was not pink. There's like pieces of trucks. The license plate was different on the truck, the wheel in the tree is not the kind that he had his poor brother. They found bone fragments, but they were never confirmed to be Grangers. It was deemed inconclusive. They reported in one year prior, in nineteen eighty five, that there was dynamite missing from Granger's dynamite collection of sure stuff. But it's like, why didn't you find that sooner? Like what It just all kind of seemed fishy, okay, And so the people that they interviewed that knew him and the family, They're like, okay, somebody and his family did have a connection to the police. So, like Robert believes, one theory could be the police wanted to give Granger's parents a conclusion because she was getting up there the mom and they blew up the truck or who knows. But here's the thing, Like they couldn't access his will because he wasn't pronounced dead, so they needed to Like this is the theory. Okay, did he have much to leave anyone? Oh my god, there was there's a you fo a farm fa he built a train. I didn't say that he found an old train, and like put it all together, listen, I love a man who can tinker. Ooh, a man, I love a train, trainspride, I see you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, I don't know, there's a lot of people that believe. I'm a little convinced.
Speaker 2: Wh what you mean, what's what's the piece that is well, the fact that he knew that he was going to be taken and then he disappeared in his baby the secret.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's like, yeah, he could have control. He could have blown himself up and been like, I'm going to wait for the next rainstorm and do it. But I don't know, you want to think we should do well. I know there's there's a way to solve this, okay, easily. It was nineteen eighty Okay, I didn't have the internet. Okay, a lot of people couldn't afford cable. Okay, was it out? I don't know, I'm young. But anyway, you know that him driving around that pink truck. We just need to check the diaries of all the football players in the surrounding area and when we find one that says on November was it November twenty ninth? On November twenty ninth, I was fucking my girlfriend. I don't know what guys do, I was fingering my girlfriend, you know, and talking about the game. And I saw this pink truck. I saw this bag in a pink truck, you know, because they love making fun of everybody knew him, like he lived in a small town.
Speaker 2: Oh, one.
Speaker 1: Truck was missing.
Speaker 2: I think it's too convenient, So you think it did. It's true that he went to space.
Speaker 1: No, I think he went to like Nebraska he lived. Do you think he was still alive and out there? Oh, I'm not wishing that upon him. I think when it's your time to go, you should go. So I don't want to put life into him if he doesn't want to be. What if he did get to go and he's having like a great time, That's what I'm saying. I think he's up there, not aging. By the way, he's still thirty two, making stuff, which he loves, privilege tinkering in space.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's gonna come down and fix everything that's wrong. What I mean, well, the climate, Oh yeah, it's not he.
Speaker 1: At one point they interview his sister and she's like, what was her name Hermione, sorry, granga, granged Gina. I don't remember what her age Gina is, but she's like, I hope he's up there with a nice space girl or she says something like that. There we go again with heteronormative standards. But again they did find that he had posted or.
Speaker 2: You know, like a singles like a.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we all were looking for lady.
Speaker 2: Definitely, somebody definitely blew up. They definitely blew up another truck.
Speaker 1: From what's going on with that truck? That?
Speaker 2: Was it a cover up to get the will? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did they just do that?
Speaker 2: Or was it a cover up to keep the alien's secrets secret?
Speaker 1: So they blew up a truck?
Speaker 2: You think the only just to make it secret is to blow up a truck. But to make it chevy seem like the case is closed and we don't have to look into aliens.
Speaker 1: Let's blow up a tahoe quick.
Speaker 2: Well, no, it's to close the case.
Speaker 1: They needed to close the case. Yeah, so, Harriet the Spy, I can understand that a lot of that stuff, like maybe they did need to close the case and so that's what all that is? Fine? Fine, fine, but where the fuck is he?
Speaker 2: Okay, I need to watch It's just it's called out there yea.
Speaker 1: Journey. Yeah, no, it's called Crimes of the Paranormal See of the Okay, there's one episode about these people in Chinatown in San Francisco that would like pray on old ladies and be like, oh, we're gonna like this curse is on you, so like give us this money like it was stuff like that.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It's like most of them are not things that feel like they might have been parent It's like kind of like people using.
Speaker 2: But that's the way it stuck out to you.
Speaker 1: But this one, to me, I'm like, it's unsolved. What happened to him? Possibly, I mean he drove away, I got into a horrible car accident. Well, according to the to the official report, he blew himself up solving, but I don't believe truck is the same as so in question, it's apparently very much not. However, the other thing, you know how said that his the serial number was found. Yeah, Robert's like it was partial. Okay, He's like there could be hundreds of thousands of different cars that had like that. Beginning of the it sounds like you're believing Robert, But then I think it happened. No, I think that he was taking. Robert is on the side of this. Robert is on the one granger. No wait, Robert's the one that was crazy.
Speaker 2: Friend, Granger is that it's not the same color.
Speaker 1: It's not the robber because he believes he believes that got taken up. I'm back. I apologize. Yeah, okay, well I don't I think that Granger has the same view as me, which is I'm looking at the globe from a distance. Yeah, oh, listen. I hope that he's up there having a good time, or I hope he's in Nebraska having a good time, or I hope he's dead if that's what he wants.
Speaker 2: Granger, if you can hear us, will you come back and then take us with you? Please?
Speaker 1: Wherever you are, Granger, if you can hear us. Did the aliens think your name was weird too? Or is that just a human thing? Yeah? If you go up there, you can tell them anything. They will get. You can be like yeah, everybody is like obsessed with you. Yeah. Sure they can make it to Earth, but they don't know things.
Speaker 2: He gets on the alien ship and they're like name, and he's like, good Gary, that's why we can't.
Speaker 1: I don't know what. Yeah, you can do that. Have you ever ordered an uber and then when it pulls up it's a pickup truck.
Speaker 2: That was it?
Speaker 1: Pink Nightmare? Yes, bit Austin Texas. Picture it. Oh, that feels like it could happen in Austin, Texas.
Speaker 2: What was it that drag thing that you were doing Austin International Drive.
Speaker 1: I heard that Tamagotchi had just released the old Tamagatchi was coming back into stores at GameStop. Did you know game stops a place.
Speaker 2: I just had a normal investigation.
Speaker 1: If she went after ghosts the way she went after this Tamagchi, we would have spent one hundred and twenty dollars on many different ubers going from game stop to game stop looking for Tamagotchi, and it was worth it. But one of them was so scary because it was a giant Ford f one fifty. And I don't know if you know this, don't, but I'm a litt okay and so I got very nervous. But out of all of the ubers, he was the friendliest. Don't judge a book by its cover, and we voted the same way. You know, it helps that we were both Republican.
Speaker 2: Your friend, I have never seen this person in my life.
Speaker 1: Lucky, I'm kidding. Listeners, it's it's a joke. Okay, okay, okay. Can I show you a haunted eBay doll? Y? Yes? Please, it's time for the dolls are Living.
Speaker 2: I love this show.
Speaker 1: I'm a listener.
Speaker 2: I'm a listener, and so I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: We are exactly right, fans. We are.
Speaker 2: Beginning to pinch me a moment because we are o G my favorite murders. But I'm a ghosted doll as well.
Speaker 1: I listened to the first two episodes. It just didn't get me of this podcast. This podcast. Don't listen to the first two episodes. That's for anyone listening to that this that's a long time ago. Okay, I'll give it another try. Actually, I did watch the John Gaboris episode. Oh my god, he's so funny in the world, he's so funny.
Speaker 2: I gotta be honest. I know that he's married with you too.
Speaker 1: No what it's called respectfully at Oh you're a are Let me show you a haunted doll?
Speaker 2: Okay, sorry, so what I.
Speaker 1: Do you know this already? So I go to eBay dot com and I look for haunted dolls. Do you use a website or do you use an app? No? I just type it in www old school style. Yeah, so I type in haunted dolls, and I found one that I think is perfect for this occasion. This one is going for thirty nine dollars, okay, and her name is Georgia. Now that's Georgia. That's the name I can get behind. Okay, jeha, show it's Georgia. You got it? Ros oh oh oh okay, Well, okay, tell us what you're looking at. I'm looking at my niece that looks just like my niece Piper. Are you serious? Except that she was named after a pastor because my twin brother was a preacher at the time. So it's a really bad guy. And so now that he's not a Christian anymore, we don't know what she's not a Christian exactly.
Speaker 2: What we're seeing is a young.
Speaker 1: Girl, young goo.
Speaker 2: She looks all at the same time, three and eighty three. She's seen a lot, she's seen, she's got she's got.
Speaker 1: Bags, two Ikea bags under her e's.
Speaker 2: Got two hairstyles at the same time. One is a it's a matted sort of curled pattern, and then also two braids flat conditions.
Speaker 1: It's like if you took a production of Annie you took that wig and then put two braids behind it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I will say I love her dress. Her gown is beautiful, and she's got a really big collar. I'm getting out of college.
Speaker 1: It's sort of a doily thing around her neck. I don't know how tall she is. I think she's like doll. Hes got some really close up on the feet. Don't give us the feet picks. Pocket. Here's the thing. She comes with a story. Oh like the person selling her has really like given her a bio. So let me give it to you. Pronounced, she's a she she heard yes, So it says George's demeanor is calm and modest. No, it's not. She will relax with you after a rough day. She just has that calming ability. She's an absolute gem. Oh she's eighteen inches tall, it says, right here, Okay, that's a little too tall. She's made of heavier porcelain.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: Same. She doesn't say plus, she says heavier port. So it says Georgia lived from nineteen forty four to nineteen eighty four. Nineteen eighty four was a perfect year to be born. No, that's when she died. I know, and now i'm her Oh, she does see how she died. Tell she was riding in the car with her grandpa and the door accidentally swung open. She fell out on the road. She fell out on the road. Did grandpa keep going? Well, I'm not sure, but it says she had a complex, difficult life due to the times that she lived in the times that she lived in the sixties. Well, what she in Vietnam? Here's the thing. Okay, she identifies as a woman now, but she was a gay man named Ira when she was living.
Speaker 2: You brought this one for us.
Speaker 1: Well, I had heard that you're tention to one of the one.
Speaker 2: I was undercover as a gay man, am Ira, and now.
Speaker 1: I have as Actually, that is the face of a quirky little faggot. She's got a secret. She's got a secret, and she's going to tell everyone because gay people cannot keep secrets. You know what her face secrets I'm not supposed to tell no. Okay, Well, that stole a lot of money. Let's okay, go ahead. So she has chosen not to hide anymore because she is brave, she is brute, she is she's meant to be. She's she was born this way, baby, and so she owned her own business. She described the business as a house suctioning business where they would remove flooded water from homes. That's so important. Lived in my home flooded. It was a poolhouse that turned into her favorite colors teal. Her favorite food is gumbo, her same, same, She's me. Her hobbies are This is so weird. It says her hobbies are hummingbirds and going on vacation. I'm going to a hobby. Let her sit by a window to watch the birds, and then look and listen for her activities that'll wake her up. Basically, she's happy, honest, reasonable, Uh, let's see here. She's also great around pets and children. She's protective and she would like to be able to be around you when possible so she can make sure you're okay. She sounds. She sounds love.
Speaker 2: Where's the Is there any scary parts to her?
Speaker 1: Not really? Gumbo jarby? Can I buy No? Actually, I'm not supposed to tell you this. Ros let it slip before we got here. But as a thank you for coming on the show, she's already ordered her for imy show. Would you like her? Yes? Thanks?
Speaker 2: Are she looks like me?
Speaker 1: She's not looks look at you all at all.
Speaker 2: Well, not right now, because I'm wearing different hair. But that's what my hair looks like under here.
Speaker 1: It does say that she makes random noises random same.
Speaker 2: Eh.
Speaker 1: She's a quick learner. She can learn things.
Speaker 2: That's where we last me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, she will tickle your hand and arms. Oh like this, you'll feel a tingling sensation her eyes. Pretend you're at home alone and there's a haunted doll right next to you.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: It does not say what the noises are, but it very well could be that she's a woman. She's grown. She is a grown transgender woman, and what a great time to come out as trans, right now in twenty twenty five. Yeah, her states maybe we shouldn't buy her because then she'll be stucky. Now. I wonder if laws apply to dolls. I don't think so.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: Oh that's true. That's how I raised a doll. Doll. She really does live like there's no rules for the dolls. It's me too. It's worrisome. You have a driver's license.
Speaker 2: I want her, do you really?
Speaker 1: Oh? I don't have thirty nine dollars. My mother, my mother. We are not currently talking. It's a very bad relationship. And I want it. I want it to get better, but I can only do so much. She had a doll growing up. She grew up in the fifties, and it was like a three and a half foot tall. Oh, that's scary, plastic doll. Her name was Susie and when and she's from the country. And so when she got older, my mom and pop Paul put her up in the attic and she got all her fingers and toes chewed off by raccoons. And so when they when we got it back, like when my grandpa died. Papa died of cancer, was horrible, but he went to heaven and my mom got the baby doll back. She brought it to the house. It looked terrifying. It was a fifty year old baby doll with no fingers or toes, and one of the eyes that opened stayed closed permanently. And so we were babysitting a family or a friend from church's daughters like infant daughter. He died of COVID because he was a libertarian, and she mom forgot that the baby doll was in there, so she closed her in this dark room and right next to the crib is a baby doll with no arms, no fingers, no toes, and one eye open and the little girl is screaming. And this was a different time and my mom was like, you just gotta let them scream it out. Can you imagine? And now our dad's dead of COVID? Explain that is there no end to haunted dolls on eBay?
Speaker 2: Is there?
Speaker 1: Just like thousands upon thousands thousands? But very few are transgender ladies that.
Speaker 2: I really thank you for showing me this one. Yeah, I will be finding her absolutely.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, let me do one more thing with you. It's for ev or ev pase it's a trans thing. It's not a trans thing, oh okay, but in a way it is because they call it instrumental trans communication. And honey, anytime I talk it is instrumental trans communication. Sound like bongos, So basically, m hmm. It's whenever people believe they've captured a ghost speaking. We're gonna listen to two of these. You've done that? Oh, I do it every week. I saw your Hulu. Wasn't your showing Hulu? It was, yeah, don't what it's but there anytime you do a thing and you did it with your whole heart, and soul and a fast fashioned sweater. You should be proud of it. Okay, maybe it wasn't. Yeah, there you go, So I'm gonna bring it up. There is a new paranormal show though on Hulu, and I actually really love it out there. You just told us. Yeah, oh okay, de smell toast this first one. Okay, get your ear. You're gonna need the cans for this. I got makeup all over these. I'm so sorry, but it's cheap. It comes off so fast. Oh, I unplugged it. Where did you find her?
Speaker 2: We found each other through a classified ad in the paper. I was looking for a man with a pink truck.
Speaker 1: She I was looking for an alien.
Speaker 2: I was looking for a little gray man.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's perfect. I honestly think this works. Okay, okay, it's my boy. No, no, there's no such thing. Thank you. So all, here's girls. We all have on our headphones now, and we are going to listen to two that I found on YouTube. This first one comes from this YouTube channel that I've really become obsessed with because this guy has really good voices that he captures. His name is Brandon Elvis, and I don't know, uh, This first one is from a place called Heritage Junction in Santa Clarita.
Speaker 2: Oh that's your bike.
Speaker 1: The diet not too far of that diet.
Speaker 2: It's like the diet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, what is this ghost saying I'm scared? You're being.
Speaker 2: Ye?
Speaker 1: Train? I like the yellow train.
Speaker 2: You feel tends you feel tens saying something about the train? It is, Yeah, there's train noise in the back.
Speaker 1: Does some very Yeah, it sounds very trained, I can say. Because it's about trains. I feel like it's say you heard me, it's trains. The train's pride flag is green and yellow, and I think that's normal. No, you said training, training. I think it's important that if you're going to go as hunt that you need proper train. What did you say training? I think it's really important.
Speaker 2: We play it one more time. I want to get it before. I want to get it before you play the options.
Speaker 1: Okay, my best friends are train.
Speaker 2: You revealed training.
Speaker 1: I don't mm hmmm. They're saying something about the train. I think they want to get on the train. Where are some options? Is it a have you seen the trade? Oh? That's it, that's it, which you know? I have an answers yes, there may be people listening to this that are not familiar with your drag quing culture. I know it's not great in that trade. Okay. So trade is like you see a hot a hot man okay, and he looks like like a hot streight tough rudom toutem. You heard of a Sylvester Sam, d Sam. It's that Yosemi Sam? Is the trade? It's okay? So is it A? Have you seen the trade? Is it B? Will that be on the train? Oh? C? Can I be your friend? Or D L G B tray?
Speaker 2: Will that be on the train?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's hear it again.
Speaker 2: Final answer?
Speaker 1: Oh now let's see that. Now I'm feeling more friend. Now I'm feeling more friend. Well, your friend is correct, it is B. Will that beyond the train? I'm proud of you. She got a leg up because she's trained. Wait now, are you transgender or transgender?
Speaker 2: I'm both? Because damn it, you look.
Speaker 1: So beautiful right now? Why are you laughing when you say it?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Everyone in the booth is not laughing. Okay, last one. They really don't like this. I know I don't like that kind of talk. Really, sorry? Are you mad at us? No, not. They will never say that. Okay, so that's the thing I'm gonna I don't call the police. I saw that, Okay, tweet about it.
Speaker 2: So I'm one Darby zero.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, this is a competition. Oh are we talking about sizes? Yes? I am a size zero. Second EVP posted by the same guy. This is at a place called Rancho Camulos, which is in Peru. I didn't know you spoke Spanish. Rancho Camulos. Here we go Peru. It's in Piru, California. Okay, okay, what is this ghost saying?
Speaker 2: Tavish?
Speaker 1: Hush? What apple sauce?
Speaker 2: No cat? Do you do the side?
Speaker 1: When I start? That's what I heard?
Speaker 2: Catch you outside.
Speaker 1: Chemist? Sorry sigh.
Speaker 2: Isn't this fun?
Speaker 1: Incredible ghost speaking?
Speaker 2: Everyone here hears it differently.
Speaker 1: Okay, well here's some options. Did they think it was a yes, bitch stunning? Yes, I do b he has my son? See we met last summer? Or d you think you're something?
Speaker 2: Can we hear.
Speaker 1: He has my son? That's got to be he has What's we met last summer and you think you're something? You think your son?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go d he has my son?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go be he has You've already answered, You've already answered.
Speaker 2: I didn't lock it in, Yes you did. She played the clip for the final I think you liked it in. Okay, fine, but you.
Speaker 1: Were both kind of right at the same time because it was b he has my son? What is the reference to this? Who?
Speaker 2: I don't know the changeling you're not supposed.
Speaker 1: To take that's my son?
Speaker 2: What's his name?
Speaker 1: Brandon Alvis?
Speaker 2: What that Brandon Alvis? Are these videos? Are these just audio on YouTube? This isn't a right now, it's just the audio.
Speaker 1: Okay? That was? That was that makes me very uncomfortable. Well, We're done, Thank you, thank you so much, and I'm sorry. Where can people find you? Guys?
Speaker 2: We're at im each of the show, We're on the ground and TikTok, and you can hear our podcast and you can hear ras on our podcast at I'm each other show. Just don't read the comments or add new comments and say how much.
Speaker 1: You love new comments. Nice comments.
Speaker 2: I think the problem is that we are.
Speaker 1: It's because you guys have young fans and they don't like that kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, honestly, gen z Z causes you to like. It's caused us to have to investigate how we approach.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're new podcasts, so we're still figuring out.
Speaker 1: So I think we could have supported I mean, I'm so I get.
Speaker 2: We'll have to have you back on when we know what we're doing.
Speaker 1: Oh, they're gonna love that. Your audience is gonna be so excited about that.
Speaker 2: They will, they will.
Speaker 1: I would love to have you on the show. It is like our YouTube series to talk about drag race, because please, I love drag Grace. I love that was my favorite part of the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Do you want to take my spot please?
Speaker 1: Okay? Yeah, Well you're my favorite train gender.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. You're my favorite transgender.
Speaker 1: Only what I know in real life tinans gender. I am not a trains gender. I'm not train Okay.
Speaker 2: I heard trend setter, and so that's what I thought, trendsetter. I would not say that, but that's what I think you are.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you're a beautiful model. I think you have a gorgeous face. I think you accessorize very well. I love your hair, and I love your like your style and I love your style and your nails are good. Are you both doing any live shows anytime soon. Actually, we just second.
Speaker 2: Oh, we have a live show coming up on the eighth in Chicago at the Den Theater.
Speaker 1: June eighth, I returns to Chicago.
Speaker 2: Your grand return.
Speaker 1: Tell everyone there to go see me in July because I've never done a solo show there. You're going to be on Hydrat That's great.
Speaker 2: That's where we're going to have a fantastic time. Right. Didn't we meet at Hydro?
Speaker 1: I think we did. Yeah, there's lore we met at the Express. This could be you my future. All right, Well, I love you both. Thank you so much for having us. Thank you so much to Darby and Alexis. Aren't they something? I love them both, and I love you all, both living and dead. But if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me came back. This has been an exactly right production. Want to share your paranormal experience on the podcast. I read stories out loud and sometimes I'll even call you. So email me at ghosted by Roz at gmail dot com. You can send a DM or voice message to the show's Instagram at ghosted by Roz. Give us a follow while you're there and follow me Roz on Instagram at roz Hernandez and on TikTok and Twitter at it's roz Hernandez. My senior producer is the startling Jiha Lee. Associate producer is the alarming Christina Chamberlain. This episode was mixed and sound designed by the eerie Edson Choi. My guest booker is the petrifying Patrick Kuttner. My theme music is by the spine chilling Brendan Lynch Salomon. Artwork by the spooky Vanessa Lilac. Photography by the terrifying Elizabeth Karen. Executive produced by the chilling Karen Kilgareff, the spooky Georgia hart Stark, and the frightening Danielle Kramer. Listen to Ghosted by Roz Hernandez on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts