Speaker 1: You are listening to the Miami Dolphins Podcast Network.
Speaker 2: This is Drive Time with Travis Wingfield.
Speaker 3: Pract to throw to a looking clips about a wide ophen touchdown turn.
Speaker 2: Rickquel uncolievable, just blue by for a second time.
Speaker 3: Don knew where he was going right away.
Speaker 4: I want to hit that man.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna help you.
Speaker 2: Someone will keep on his man away Wadle to a shotgun back to throw looking at them.
Speaker 3: It's up Myers touchdown.
Speaker 2: It's Waddle his sixth touchdown.
Speaker 3: Parado's tea.
Speaker 2: Drive Time with Travis Wingfield begins.
Speaker 5: Now let me check your pulse if you're not for.
Speaker 2: What is up? Dolphins? And welcome to the Draft Time podcast, part of the Miami Dolphins podcast Network, covering your team, your Miami Dolphins. How's it going everybody? I am your host, Travis Wingfield. And on today's show, that is a rap on four joint practices this August. We're all done Houston, recapping a second day of work in the hot, hot heat. I'll tell you about another big day from the defense, some big shots from the offense, and here from head coach Mike McDaniel as well as Jalen Phillips, Rob Hunt, Tyreek Hill, from Houston. This is the Draft Time podcast. Maye gaff Let's kick off day two here by going back in time, here's Mike McDaniel's assessment of day one of joint practices.
Speaker 5: It was cool because.
Speaker 4: I thought, you know, it was our second joint practice this season.
Speaker 5: It's just a lot of fossil feels being burned.
Speaker 4: It was day one or day one of the second like opportunity. We've had to go against another team in our second year, so guys kind of new expectations the you know with the Houston Tech since it was there first, so we got in it. You know, I can relate to that in previous years. Last year with Tampa, they brought the energy. I thought our guys were prepared for it. I thought there was some things that we got out of practice that were a result of fully investing in it. So it was an awesome day for that because you can actually get to nitty gritty coaching on certain things to get better at.
Speaker 5: But the guys are starting to click.
Speaker 4: Timing offensively, you know, are the way we play together as a as a group on defense, particularly in the back end with with the way that we uh cover routes and then the way that our our past rush is going. There's a lot of really good things that sets us up for a pretty good day day two, you know, because the biggest thing is I'm looking at every individual and if they made any sort.
Speaker 5: Of play, what do they do with that play today? Are they comfortable?
Speaker 4: Are they giving up stuff that they took away that the day before. Are they going through reads in a different manner than they did the day before because of a success or failure, or as they've put off the gas, or do they they really become you know, the step you need to take is you need to take your successes and become addicted to them.
Speaker 5: And that's where we're at.
Speaker 2: And that part about the offense clicking. It's really cool to hear various players on the offense as well as coach talk about this the production that really since the Sunday practice with the defense got the better of the offense has been slowly brew and really improving as we go along. And now we've been hearing this shared terminology across players and coaches. Tron talked about it to us, talked about it McDaniel a few times now as well. And we'll hear from Robert hunt on it in just a moment, and regarding to Ron Armstead, the big news of the day, Yes, he did leave practice early and he gave us those updates via Twitter Twitter, and it looked like positive signs from him coming off of that day ending injury that was on the first rep of the day. And we'll know more of the severity is the injury of the injury as we come along here. Probably, I would assume on Saturday when McDaniel addressed with the media for the first time, you know, since the injury occurred, and it was such a bummer because it was literally the first play and I'm watching Connor Williams, the Dolphins center, execute what was a perfect snatch and trap technique to put his mouth on the ground, but unfortunately going to the ground rolled up on the back of Tea Stead. It's one of those things where, like, honestly, I'm surprised we don't see it more across the league because there's just so much activity going on quickly in that short space in the pocket back there that can lead to these fluke things where guys do get rolled up on. You'll see sometimes guys kind of get a player roll up on the back of their legs and they find a way to get their legs out of danger and not have them, you know, get caught on the turf to where these types of things can happen. But t Stead, we'll see what happens in terms of the severity. But he did give us some positive updates via social media. More on him in just a minute. I want to go back to that first practice though, and the two interceptions off to which you know, every time to a throws a pick, it's like breaking the Manhattan Project level of reporting. We have to go over it, you know, step by step. And I do appreciate getting the practice education from coach here on this as we got from TUA after Wednesday's practice. And I feel like this is the detriment of my own job, or to the detriment of my own job and personal favorite time of year. But I just I'm starting to take training camp kind of for what it is.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the big plays, the sharp execution. That's all fun and we love to see that, and we get the fans want to see that too, But the purpose of campus to get better, right, It's to work on things. In a game, your goal is to move the ball and score points. The more things you can work on and prove and hopefully perfect in training camp, that's going to give you more tools in the proverbial tool bag that you can call upon to do what to move the ball and score points when the only thing that does matter is the result on Sundays come September. It's a lot like golf. They say you never want to work on things on the course. If you have a swing flaw or you feel something breaking down in your swing, you're not going to fix it mid round. You have to take it to the driving range. Training camp and practices is the range, and Sundays are the eighteen holes you go out and play with your buddies. And what if on that day the thing you're working on is something that matches to the strength of what the defense is working on. You're probably not going to have a lot of success executing that against that particular look. But if you're hooking your approach shots to the left of the green because you're coming over the top of the ball, the best way to fix that is a tuck of towel in your right armpit and keep that elbow tucked in throughout the whole swing. It's uncomfortable as hell, but it's training muscle memory to get you on the right track. And I think that's a pretty perfect analogy. Does it work for you guys like it does me?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: So we heard coach on the idea of practice and the way too is crafting his game hopefully to make himself into the best version of himself come September tenth in Los Angeles.
Speaker 4: No, I think you have to take every every play independent of itself. I think I'm very careful to go into the ends and outs of each play that happens, because if I and you know, sometimes interceptions are good in practice, sometimes they're only good if you don't do that again. But each individual one is part of the reason those are occurring is because he's pressing himself to be the very best version of himself.
Speaker 6: He is.
Speaker 5: Making. He probably made ten.
Speaker 4: Plays yesterday that were absolutely fantastic doing the same thing. So it's not as easy as and I think it's important to emphasize that you have to take each one individually. And I would be upset if if he was unprepared, if he didn't really think about it, or if it's something that he just went rogue and went outside of a progression. Okay, if there's if he's trying new things within the time of the play, there's going to be some residuals when you're trying to be the best version of yourself. He's trying to take his game to another level. So I'm I was pumped for the learning process.
Speaker 2: We also got a breakdown of those plays and the encouragement that Tyreek Hill himself gives to to be very aggressive in that way and practice. Let's hear from the Cheetah.
Speaker 7: Hey, look, I'm telling too, I'm glad you made that through. You feel me because you know, to me like this is what probably is for it, Like you use these moments right here, you know, to you know, create scenarios of you know, try to you know, throw a guy ball in certain situations, you know, and that there, I believe his first pick was, you know, Tour was trying to look off the left side linebacker and he messed around and looked the other linebacker into the window, you know, trying to get me the ball. So you know, it's just learning things, you know, so that way, whenever the season comes, he knows he can't do that. You feel me like he knows exactly where he has to put his eyes. And the two minute one, it was just like, hey, score seven nine. You know we don't have to be aggressive down here. You feel me like we've already got two big chump plays, first one of Durham, the second one to myself and we are inside of the twenty yard line, and you know Tour already knows that. But for him to stay aggressive and stay in that aggressive mindset, you know, I love it.
Speaker 2: I did follow up on that question with Tyreeg and asked him, did you feel like you scored on that play prior to the Jalen Peatrie pick six? And he said that it would be bang bang, but he would take himself to win that matchup. And Jimmy Ward's a great player. So I do agree with that, and that is fair, cheeta, very very fair. Indeed, so with two of today some really good shots. He dialed up Braxon Burrios to the post on a deep shot, there was an absolute dime. And to be able to calibrate those deep balls accurately to your different types of speed you have in the receiving corps or in the offense in general, is very very impressive. I go back to the Ryan Tannehill days and I remember he could dial up Brian Hartline, you know, four six forty crazy legs Brian Hartline. But finding four too, Mike Wallace has always a struggle for him. Tua seems to have the calibration for all of his guys to drop those deep balls in into the bucket when he needs them, and just a fun little inside baseball. I actually asked Braxton down in the lunch room, like vertical playmaker, man with up ball is deep balls. You can gonna become a deep threat this point in your career. He says, yeah, I hope so, and then Tua comes in, DAPs him up and says, you're looking fast out there. Really enjoyed that interaction between those two guys. I think that Braxton has shown what he's capable of this training camp and really kind of checks the bucks he talked about when he signed his free agent. With the ability to beat one on one coverage in side, sit down in soft zones, and run away from man coverage. I think he's gonna have a big year here for the Dolphins, you know, kind of catching the favorable part of the coverage. That is taken away by Tyreek and Jalen, and one point of two is game that I really liked today was the elusiveness both as a runner and managing the pocket. It reminded me a lot of Bamatua in the sense of hitch up slide either way, and his footwork puts him in threatening positions to where he can get out and be explosive with that next step. I thought we saw a lot of that today and just navigation of the pocket like the four year vet that he is. He had a big run in the two minute period and I don't think I've seen him run that fast in a Dolphins uniform. Somebody the highlights of Tua's day. He had a beautiful back shoulder ball to Azokama and one on ones working on Derek Stingley. Stingley did bounce back on the very next rap and ran what was teach tape trail technique to undercut a throw from Mike White for a pick, which is so rare in one on ones. He is a very good looking player. Two also found Tyreek a whole bunch, including a really impressive far hash throw to the perimeter on a comeback route. It reminded me of the Houston game last year when he let the ball go before Tyreek even began to throttle down on the route and come back to the football, and by the time he got to the top of the route, the ball was right there. Also had a red zone touchdown throw to Durham Smyth and Braxon Barrios and a really nice crossing route to Robbie chosen at one point during the team period. So will we see two a tongue Bai looa in a preseason game this year? Sounds likely. Here's coach McDaniel.
Speaker 4: I would expect to see him in the preseason. However, you know me, I'm a wild card, but I do. I do think game reps are valuable depending on where we're at in your in your journey for preseason setting up the regular season.
Speaker 5: So I would expect him to play how much and win.
Speaker 4: We'll be determined after today for the preseason. Get this next preseason game, and we'll probably be around the same time before Jacksonville as well.
Speaker 2: So I've mentioned Tyreek a few times now. He sort of hit another gear these last couple of weeks. I feel like he's been uncomfortable and really since Waddle has been now Reek just stepped his game up another level, and I feel like that's something we should not take for granted with Tyreek Hill that you know, let's let's play this sound here first, before that sound by talking about that that I wanted to run, but here he is real quick on how it feels or how he feels and where the offense is according to him spoiler more of the same with the progression and clicking at this juncture of training camp.
Speaker 7: I don't know I should ask you that how have I been licking? I mean, I feel like I feel like, you know, I've been doing a great job. But you know, for me to be able to succeed, obviously, you know, it depends on other guys, you know, whether it's the offensive line, whether it's you know, tour, you know, getting me to rock. You know, so everything's right now is a process. So right now we're just building up to that, you know, And I feel like the last two practices that you've had, you know, have been good. You know, obviously you're gonna have ups and downs in football, but it's part of the game, you feel, me, you know, you go to the Fimily room you learn from it, and you get better from it, and you don't let the same thing happen again, you know, the next day. So it's one thing I learned throughout my career.
Speaker 2: And then I wanted to play this going back to the previous point, because I think a player like Tyreek rises all ships, or however the hell that's saying goes a rising tide lifts all ships. I think, I don't know, Tyreek is going to talk about the one on one period and the Texans, and I thought they really got the better of the Dolphins receivers in that period, which is pretty rare. Usually the receivers beat the dbs, and the d line beats the old line and one on ones, but the Dolphins not allow that to carry over the team portion of practice. And I'm inclined to think it had a lot to do.
Speaker 7: With this, you know what, Man, I wasn't even supposed to practice today, Man, but man, I just had to find a way, you know, to get the guys going. You feel me like one on ones were kind of slow for us. We begin to pick it up, but no, I just love competition so much, man, and I feel like I just can't get away from it. Like the trainer he kid told me. He was like, we're gonna ramp you down a little bit. You can just chill today, you can relax. I'm like, man, like, I only get one chance to like play this game that I love though, because I know it's gonna go by fast. I can remember yesterday when I first got drafted, came into the league, and here I am in year eight, man, doing what I love.
Speaker 3: You feel me.
Speaker 7: So there's not many jobs where you get to work outside and have fun and run fast and run by people and score and you get a crowd reaction.
Speaker 3: So I'm just enjoying every moment of it. Man.
Speaker 7: And then I got my kids out here with me, so that's even better for me.
Speaker 3: So I'm enjoying it.
Speaker 2: So that is the two Tyreek portion of the podcast. Let's go ahead and come back on the other side and get to more notes and hear from more guys. Next Draft Time podcast, your host Travis Wingfield brought to you by AutoNation segment number two from practice number two in Houston in a cool moment down in the red zone period to kick off practice. It was a seven on seven red zone period where Julian Hill, the rookie from Campbell a touchdown at the end line. The back five ball that the high ball that two through the ghasiki in the Baltimore game last year, akin to that, but not quite as impressive as that one was obviously third and fifteen to the goal post with two of a gasiki, but either way, Julian Hill goes up and pulls down this nice rip from Mike White, who had just found Elijah Higgins at the goal line on the previous play for a touchdown. But Hill plucks this thing comes down, it bumps into McDaniel who's hanging out in his post at the actual post where he watches a lot of the practice from that post position, not just the goalpost, but the posts where they run routes tour or to the single high safety plays. That's why I'm trying to get at. But he's hanging out back there, and the Julian Hill comes by, knocks his sunglasses off and is very apologetic about it and immediately goes and gets the sunglasses off the ground and gives it back to his head coach, and coach is just gassing him up. Nice f and play. He says, I love stuff like that. I thought Devon a Chan was really good today, like really really good run game, catching passes. He had two big runs outside, also had a very good run working his way through traffic in the interior and plucking his way ahead for some first down yards and touchdown yardage. I thought Raheem Mosder was really good and has had an exceptional training camp so far. He's been hitting some good between the tackles runs and catching just a million passes. The guy so involved in the passing game so far. He had one drop on the play that I thought was set up to get out of the gate in the in a quick passing game. But he had a tough run in red zone where he slammed his way across the goal line with some good lanes to open up and spring him for six. I think the running game is just coming along nicely at this juncture. It continues to get better. I thought Connor Williams was freaking awesome today. I alluded to the snatch trap wrap he had earlier. He was whipping butt in all phases of the game. Every day we get a big gash or a touchdown run untouched into the red zone because of that combo of Rob Hunt and Connor Williams. I asked Rob Hunt today how he would measure the Running Game and the growth from day one a camp until now run game.
Speaker 6: I don't know, Man, you see it and it hit, and then sometimes you're saying it don't hit. I don't know. It's hard to tell. But like I said, watching film, it looks it looks pretty good. You know, it looks good when you watch film and you actually see what's actually going on, when you actually get like me, when I'm playing, I'm focused on me and what I can do and like what I like affecting that run. But as as I watched it as a whole in film, it looks it looks good. I think a lot of guys are playing hard. I think we're running off the football.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 6: I think it's a lot of good stuff happening, you know, And you can see that even with you know, guys that aren't typically like day one starters right now at this point, but like last week in preseason game, you still can see that. You know, you see guys running off the ball, and it's just a testament to us, you know. I was talking to a couple of those guys yesterday and he was like, damn, like y'all still far off.
Speaker 3: The ball, Like I thought y'all be running the ball today, you know.
Speaker 6: So it's it's talked about in the scene, so I think it's I think it's I think it's going well.
Speaker 2: I just think it's clicking for a few guys that you know, we've been kind of threading this theme in the show. I think Austin Jackson's getting better every day. I think the two that I mentioned looked really good, and Connor and Rob Hunt. I think Rob Jones is having a hell of a week plus here now really since that that game or he had a really good grade both and run block and past block. I think Isaiah Win has had a lot of damn good football he's showing so far and has plenty of good football left in him. I saw Keon Smith wipe out an edge in the running game today. Thought Kendall Lamb got a bunch of good work, especially filling in for Toront Armstead when he went down and really kind of held the fourth or off that left side. All of that is a crescendo to this point by coach today. He was asked before practice about the idea of playing to in a preseason game, and if he felt it was necessary to have Tron out there with the thought that you want your best guy to protect your most precious asset. And I get the question, I do, but I'm glad the coach said this because I really didn't like the implication of the question that, like, you know, if Toronto isn't play, you can't keep too upright, it's nonsense.
Speaker 4: If if I didn't feel like there was if I felt like there wasn't capable of NFL players behind Tron, then that may factor that. You know, everything, everything factors into it. However, I do think uh, our given situation, you know the I mean the I don't even know who the third fourth tackle are right now, and that's a good thing because the the.
Speaker 5: Score is not settled.
Speaker 4: However, I do know that play will be uh, you know, up to the standard that I've been used to over my my NFL career of what what you have to have.
Speaker 5: As an NFL caliber player at that position.
Speaker 2: Let's go back to a guy who's been in it, Rob Hunt, on the progression, and again this has been pretty much unanimous to every guy we've spoken to so far.
Speaker 3: Here's Rob hunt, they've been pretty important.
Speaker 6: Uh. You know, I think as an offense, we we we have a high standard and we want we want to roll and we've seen what it looked like when it's good, and when it's not looking that way, it feels like it's not you know, it's not going good. But you watch film and no film tell a different stories. So I know it's work still need to be done. But the good things if we don't play until I don't know how many weeks, maybe three, So uh, we still got some work to do, but it's we're we're not far.
Speaker 1: But we got some work to do.
Speaker 2: Finish up this segment here with Tyreek Hill who touched on toron arms as injury. And how important is this football team?
Speaker 3: Man? We all know, man off, I just said it.
Speaker 7: You know, I need those other guys, you know, for me to be able to make plays. And I feel like offensive line and defensive line are the most important people on the field.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Obviously receiver us we get the success, we.
Speaker 7: Get the glory, we get the Instagram followers and all that, but to run is a huge part of our team, you know, and I feel like he's more important than than I am because the left side, like we need somebody to really like hold that side now, and just to see him go down, I'm sure he'll shake back. Man, He'll be straight, because I as soon as it happened, I went up to him, said you're straight.
Speaker 3: He said, yeah, I'm s great man, I'm just old.
Speaker 2: Let's go ahead and take our last break right there and come back on the other side and finish up with the defensive side of the Dolphins practice here at Number two in Houston. That's next Draft Time podcast, your host Travis Wingfield, brought to you by Auto Nation. So Jalen Phillips had to take away on the first play of the Texans two minute period, and I thought it was pretty funny. You know the scene in water Boy when Bobby Bouche picks off the pass and then throws it back to the offensive lineman who talked about his mama. Well, the ball hit JP in the exact same way, deflect it off of c. J. Stroud at the snap and then wound up right in JP's breadbasket, just kind of stuck to his midsection and he hung on. So if fumble recovery, that kind of looked like an interception I guess, but Phillips had maybe the best two days of anybody out here, including what was technically a game clinching sack on their two minute drill on fourth down, where he ran the arc with a long arm and never let the tackle get into his clutches, and when it was time to angle and get to the quarterback, he collapsed that arm and chopped the outside hand of the tackle, angled right upfield for a tag off on the quarterback. Let's go ahead and hear from coach McDaniel who talked about JP and what would be the most nerve wracking part about game playing against a guy like that if you ever had too.
Speaker 4: No, he's he is. It's a okay, So that's a cool player to kind of highlight, just because Jalen is a talented guy that has worked and worked and worked, and he's starting to see the fruits of his work really beat fruition. I think he's he's always been an impactful player and he has a special between whistled whistled motor that with his athleticism, he's been able to make some plays on on NFL game days and really be a big part of this team. I think he has taken a step this year in being what he wants to be. Thus far, it is not a complete journey, but at this point, I think he feels a lot more control, in control of his own game and able to make plays in multitude of ways with still having that motor and that relentless approach to give offenses fits in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 2: And how did JP feel about that answer? Let's go to number fifteen.
Speaker 1: You know, I just think that my confidence as a pass rusher has increased a lot. You know, obviously every dawn, but especially as a pass rusher. You know, this week I was going against George Fan, and I faced George Fan my rookie year when he played for the Jets. I had no answers for him at all. That boy was doing me in all week or not all week with the game, and this week I felt a lot more competitive against him. So little things like that. Man, it's just, you know, I'm big on the process and not being result oriented. And you know, I've been put into work for the last three years and for it to you know, show show a little bit as it means a lot to me. So yeah, I'll just even try to get better every day and do my thing.
Speaker 2: He's just been a ton of fun to watch this entire camp. I had Zach Steeler with some good play today, wrecking shop inside, constant pocket collapsing, gets those paws up and found another pass at the line of scrimmage. I continue to think Deshan Hand has been really good since he got here, and so was Raykwon Davis. Really, the entire interior defensive line just kept pushing the pocket, making life tough on Stroud and making him uncomfortable. When I was watching, I had Ogbob with a QB hit, maybe a sack. Malik Reid got in there as well. Chubb had some really good reps where he tested that pristine footwork of Larry mctunzel. You know, Tunzel readirects better than anybody I've ever seen in my life, and Chubb kept getting across his face to force him to retreat inside and sometimes get that help in the left guard. David Long at the second level was blowing up some plays in the running game. He strung out a handful of runs out wide the Devin Singletary in the same fashion we've seen him do in Miami and our practices down there. And finally in the secondary. I think I've made it quite clear. I'm a big Elijah Campbell fan. I thought he had a terrific week down here in Houston and specifically shout it out by coach McDaniel one point in his press conference today.
Speaker 4: You know a lot of guys have seeing how you know, there's been a significant amount of uh new roster additions getting a ton of playing time. I do, I do think, uh, the the versatility.
Speaker 5: Of of cater has really shown out. There's there's been some uh different.
Speaker 4: I don't know, personnel sets where guys have been able to be a little more versatile like Elijah. Uh. Overall, it's cool because every single day, you know, as you as you guys have heard me talk at length, I enjoy the process of getting better and we have the right guys here and there. There's a lot of new guys to the system, and every single day someone will come up with me making another play, just like Eli Apple did his first day that he was here. So that development is ongoing. But overall, the secondary is doing a good job getting better every day.
Speaker 2: He's just been so sound, playing fast, getting hands on footballs. I think his special teams prowess the last couple of years is translating in a way that he approaches the game from depth and kind of sees things and surveys it and then goes. I think he's a guy that you can blitz, play in the post, play half field, come down and cover fit the run. Very versatile player, and I think that he might be a potential starter. And you have that big nickel package with three safeties. You know, let's have javaon do what Jalen Ramsey does or what's going to do, and then use to Sean Elliott and Campbell at the true safety positions and let Holland go play make and account for the potential injuries. You know, Cam Smith at cornerback, to give yourself more depth in the defensive backfield, not necessarily at the cornerback position, but just DB's in general. And Elijah Campbell's a guy that can open up so many other players to do what they do best. We asked Jalen Phillips again about the work of the coverage. This can't because I've been talking about it, So I wanted to get someone who deals with every day and get their take on it. And they just keep finding ways to prevent deep shots both days. I'm not sure if Houston completed more than two balls over ten air yards in the entire team periods. Let's go back to Phillips talk about the defensive coverage so far here in Miami.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they've been doing an incredible job. I mean, they put so much work in, extra work, extra walkthroughs, extra meetings, things like that, just because you know, our defense obviously involves a lot of communication, and so for them to be able to master that is going to be huge for our defense and huge for us in the front seven as well. I mean, just split seconds difference it makes all the world. So for them to be able to communicate effectively and you know, play the defense how it's supposed to be played, it's going to be you know, a huge advantage for us.
Speaker 2: And then finally, I thought Javon Holland was absolutely exceptional today. Got the big interception off of Stroud and had a pass breakup on that Phillips sack that was extended after the fact, and I just continue to think the way that he's playing has everything to do with how the deep passing game of both the Dolphins and the Falcons and now the Texans has been limited in practices, so Javon Holland looks the part. He might be another breakout candidate. He and JP I think are gonna have a massive, massive years this year. All right, that's it. Tomorrow Steve Goldstein, the voice of the Miami Dolphins preseason broadcast, joins us to break down Dolphins and Texans. We'll have a Sunday morning recap pod for you all after the game, and then back to Miami Gardens next week to do some more training camp work in the meantime. That's gonna be in my time you all. Please be sure to subscribe to the podcast on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts from. Follow me on social that's Twitter and Instagram, at Wingfle NFL, and of course at the Miami Dolphins. Check out the fish Tank Podcast with Seth and Juice. The YouTube channel for all the media availabilities Dolphins Today drivetiv a fish Tank content so much more in last, but not least, Miami Dolphins dot com. Until next time finds up, I will see Carolina Camery