Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones Post Show. Here's your host, Bobby the Bone.
Speaker 2: Hello, this couple that found thirteen million extra dollars in their bank account.
Speaker 3: Like, oh yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Like what do you do?
Speaker 2: I mean you call the bank immediately and go something's not right and just hope to God that you won some sort of like secret bank lottery or something, because otherwise it's gonna come out of your money eventually, or you're gonna go to jail if you spend it.
Speaker 1: That's what happened. They woke up.
Speaker 2: And they were like, wait, this is not right. It had grown by over thirteen million dollars. It's a computer glitch.
Speaker 1: And they told him. He said, when he found out, his heart sank.
Speaker 2: From the Manchester Evening News, that's what you're gonna think, right, You're really not gonna go. I cannot believe how lucky I am. Right, I think your instinct is, oh, this is a bad mess up.
Speaker 4: There has to be accountability from the bank there exactly, Like there has to be because.
Speaker 5: You disgrace with our money. Yeah, it's a mistake.
Speaker 4: It's like if like Amazon delivered uh.
Speaker 2: Thirteen million dollars, big difference So whatever you're gonna say, if Amazon's delivered a pillow thirty.
Speaker 4: Million and you sleep on it because you got a pillow. If you get money, you spend it.
Speaker 2: A pillow to Amazon is not going to really affect Amazon. Thirteen million bucks to anything is really going to affect it.
Speaker 4: It's just an example.
Speaker 1: No, but I'm using your example.
Speaker 5: It's a poor example.
Speaker 4: How long can you have that money? How long was that money in their account?
Speaker 2: They woke up and saw it in both of their accounts and together was thirteen million cause their last name or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they both hit the ATM like and they did not.
Speaker 1: Would you don't have to give it back?
Speaker 2: That would be the dumbest thing, because you know eventually they're going to do whatever tracing they got to do to find out where it was accidentally wired to or where Eddie is.
Speaker 6: I'm proped because some days Eddie wants to donate a kidney and be real kind and then would want more money.
Speaker 4: Millions of dollars that has nothing. It's not stealing.
Speaker 1: It is you got to come from somewhere. It doesn't.
Speaker 2: Money doesn't go proof, and it's there's automatically more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you're sitting in your backyard and a little parachute comes down and it's got a briefcase full of money and lands in your backyard. That is not stealing.
Speaker 1: But I would say the difference is that it's very hard for yours.
Speaker 4: It's not stealing.
Speaker 2: There are computer glitches all the time with numbers. Your computer messes up. For a parachute with a briefcase to land in your yard, that's so unheard of, that's never going to happen.
Speaker 4: As an example, man, but you have.
Speaker 6: No you don't know how to return it. If a bank does that, you know how to return it.
Speaker 3: No, I don't. I'm not very good with technology.
Speaker 1: No, but it's a pair of shooting a briefcase.
Speaker 3: No, she's talking about the bank.
Speaker 1: You call on your phone and you say, hey, you.
Speaker 3: Know you know what I get an automated teller. Would you like to talk? Would you like to deposit? Would you like your ballance? Press three? There's no talking to a person, so I really wouldn't know how to do it.
Speaker 1: You drive down to the bank, go like at thirteen million. Oh.
Speaker 7: You go to the bank and it's not open anymore. They don't have drive through tellers anymore.
Speaker 4: You know, it's impossible to talk to a customers.
Speaker 3: It is so stupid.
Speaker 6: It went to the bank the other day and talked to hum and I walked in and there she was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I went to the bank on Saturday. I guess what not open on Saturdays.
Speaker 1: But okay, you also went to the restaurant and then.
Speaker 3: You were at a Yelp review on that t why all of a sudden we closed on Saturdays? Now, people don't need money on Saturdays.
Speaker 5: Limited hours And yeah, well Saturday.
Speaker 7: It was not open at all. It was like it used to be nine to noon, not even open anymore.
Speaker 1: So it was limited hours. So I would say then, but I went in nine thirty.
Speaker 2: But I would say then it's obvious that they were finding that they didn't need to be open, that they weren't making more money than they were losing.
Speaker 5: Now I need to know what he needed to do at the bank.
Speaker 1: On a Saturday.
Speaker 4: What were you doing Saturday? But okay, so you know like people that hack, like they hack your credit card, they buy something, right, they buy two hundred dollars worth of stuff. Does the credit card get that money? That that whatever they bought back?
Speaker 3: Yeah, got insurance.
Speaker 4: They got insurance, so there has to be there's.
Speaker 1: A difference in two hundred dollars and thirteen million dollars.
Speaker 3: Yea a little bit called be safe.
Speaker 1: That makes no sense what you just said.
Speaker 2: So these two people are raising children, Okay, well we're not telling our children to do that.
Speaker 3: My kids don't have bank accounts.
Speaker 6: Okay, nobody's just like the logic of like. To me, it makes so much sense that you're gonna have to return it. It makes sense to return it, so you might as well not spend it.
Speaker 2: If it was like seventy five bucks, I'd be like, okay, but there's a difference there. Yes, there's a difference in seventy five bucks and thirteen million bucks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wouldn't be dominant do the old thirteen million out. I would just take a few.
Speaker 1: But you pay it back though, so go ahead, you still pay it back.
Speaker 4: I would do a screen show, Eddie.
Speaker 1: Eddie's okay, screen SHOT's fair?
Speaker 4: Do a screen show.
Speaker 6: Let's say Eddie, you're giving your child like they need ten bucks for school or something, they need to pay for a field trip, and you accidentally and not thinking, you're digging through your wallet and you're just like you see a one on a zero and you're like, oh, and you hand them a hundred, and he goes off to school and gives the school one hundred dollars. And then you realize, oh, oh, shoot, later, I gave them one hundred, and you gave it to the school.
Speaker 5: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 4: Okay, so say I go back to this school, right and be like, oh, one hundred dollars. My son messed up? Right where you mess up?
Speaker 1: But yeah, you messed up.
Speaker 4: Whatever my son used one hundred two. Okay, two people saw that it was one hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: Are you going to get it back?
Speaker 4: Though? No, they're not going to get it back.
Speaker 5: They're gonna be like, are you going to ask for it back?
Speaker 4: I'll try, but it probably won't. I probably won't get it back.
Speaker 3: Amy, that's unrealistic.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm done with you.
Speaker 5: Guys just don't know.
Speaker 1: It's hilarious.
Speaker 2: When you wake up, there's much more money in your account. To divorce lawyer reveals professions with the.
Speaker 1: Most Cheaters's easy, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Pilots, military it is Why would.
Speaker 1: You yell pilot immediately? Now I know, but it's just like firefighter. No, I hear you.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, good for you for yelling that out the news.
Speaker 1: Okay, we've done this before as a yeah yeah boy.
Speaker 2: Every attorney with Simon's log group in Arizona sparked a debate on social media revealing the five occupations she says have the highest percentage of cheaters.
Speaker 1: So here we go. Number five pilots and flight attendants.
Speaker 4: Yeah, rock star in there.
Speaker 1: No, because I don't think there are a lot of rocks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because like lawyers.
Speaker 1: Men in the military. At four. Bartenders are third.
Speaker 4: We didn't say the pers.
Speaker 2: And number one firefighters police officers. I knew it at least second and fire first.
Speaker 3: Well, hey, did you see the police.
Speaker 1: Are send he our live. Let them have a little sided.
Speaker 3: Did you see the police girl here? They got in trouble.
Speaker 7: Remember we talked about how she was hooking up with all these people on the force. Chattanooga was here. No, it was like Laverne, It's like twenty minutes from here. She sued the city and won thousand dollars for what, saying I felt pressure for pressure to do what though, like hold up with all these dudes in the forced.
Speaker 1: I mean if they were supervisors.
Speaker 3: Yeah, only I think only one was a supervisor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know the story.
Speaker 3: That is crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know enough. The whole thing's crazy. The whole story is crazy.
Speaker 2: But I don't know enough about the legalities of her suit and I shall not speak on that because I do not know them. Real smart Neither an Alabama favor neither an Alabama woman who faked her abduction ordered to pay almost eighteen thousand dollars. We talked about this she and we talked about how she disappeared, then showed back up at her parents house and then she had the story.
Speaker 1: But then she made the whole thing up and she admitted it.
Speaker 2: And then it's like police are like, well, we came out and looked for you, and she gave fallse statements.
Speaker 3: And so therk car was on the side of the highway.
Speaker 1: ABC News eighteen thousand bucks.
Speaker 2: She has to do community service, continued mental health counseling in twelve months.
Speaker 1: Supervibe Probation a woman.
Speaker 2: And George just flipping out on social media because she claims the kids are getting high on nutmeg.
Speaker 4: Like the spice.
Speaker 1: I would believe that's what nutmeg is.
Speaker 4: Right, I thought it wasn't natila?
Speaker 1: Is that a Natilla's like a chocolate bread?
Speaker 6: Right, it's a hazel nut spread, hazel nutelut chocolate.
Speaker 1: I don't know that I could identify a hazel nut. Is that a real nuts?
Speaker 5: You could?
Speaker 1: Is that a real nut?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a real nut.
Speaker 1: Just a flavor, it's a nut.
Speaker 4: Do you know what?
Speaker 2: I had almond flavored cookies by accident. I ordered some almonds, and they did the I just picked something close to it. They can find me almost They brought me almond flavored cookies, which is not the same, but I was like, eh, I can appreciate it, so I ate one. I would never pick an almond flavored cookie because almond is not something that feels like it would be the flavor of something enjoyable.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good.
Speaker 6: Well, I believe what they're using is probably almond extract.
Speaker 2: No, I hear you, but I just have an almond flavor, almond flower. It's just not sexy of a flavor or.
Speaker 3: Almond butter, all of that stuff.
Speaker 1: Probably again, the hazel nut, I'm looking at it.
Speaker 4: Are you gonna eat my coffee cake? I brought coffee cake.
Speaker 1: Now because I would taste it but I was not.
Speaker 2: I woke up at like one p thirty or two this morning. My sleep has been just off because I slept like seventeen hours on Sunday because my allergies were killing me. So I was off, and I didn't get a lot of sleep last night because I couldn't get my schedule back, and so my blood sugar started the plumb becuse I've been up all morning.
Speaker 4: You need sugar.
Speaker 2: Mike d keeps an emergency food which I forgot a emergency food selection, and he's like, okay, here's your bar.
Speaker 1: Threw it at me and I ate it.
Speaker 2: Felt okay, but you said, do you want this cake? I don't want a whole piece, but I would taste your coffee cake. But I don't like coffee. It doesn't taste like coffee, which I learned it doesn't taste like coffee, and that's.
Speaker 4: Why I brought it. So you can taste it. Okay.
Speaker 2: I would have a little piece. I'd like to taste it, and I'll finish the story as you do that, okay. In a viral video that's a massed over five hundred and fifty four thousand views, this TikTok user explained why the spice is gaining popularity.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 2: I was talking with one of my teacher friends and she was like, girl, trying to stay one step ahead of these kids is exhausting. The teacher agreed it was so difficult to keep up with the students, and then gave the example of a strange trend growing that students have nutmeg in their bags and they do backpack check and they find them when the students say they you know, for culinary classes, but they're all gone, and then they like snort it like snorted sniffet.
Speaker 1: Do you want to ever done nutmeg?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Daily dot? Oh? You bring it over? But is there like a N for something?
Speaker 5: Are you sure?
Speaker 6: I feel like in cinnamon cake there's could be nutmega, could be nutmeg in there?
Speaker 1: What flavor?
Speaker 4: Oh it's cinnamon toa's crunch. Remember I talked about it here Pasadamy didn't tell coffee though. Yeah, it's just called coffee cake. And every time I go to Starbucks, I try to get coffee cake and you make fun of me.
Speaker 1: I know, because I'm like, who likes to take a coffee and a cake?
Speaker 4: You try it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 5: Sorry?
Speaker 6: I'm on a new well I would eat it. I'm just on dyslexic.
Speaker 4: Just give it to lunch box.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, it's cake coffee.
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 4: Wait, year did she? She says she's in a dyslexic diet.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to eat coffee. No, no, no, no, no, I have been that.
Speaker 4: It's funny.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I get it now, cake coffee.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to avoid certain dyes. And oh, there's no dye in there, gluten to see.
Speaker 3: You heard all to put it them.
Speaker 4: Well, there may be gluten in there, red dye whatever.
Speaker 6: I have been eating gluten a lot, and I'm just I don't know. I'm just testing it out to see if my brain starts to feel different.
Speaker 4: Okay, well I'll save some for you.
Speaker 5: It's protocol.
Speaker 2: Why do people on eBay have a problem with my descriptions? eBay is eBay's lame. I like it because I like to buy stuff from it.
Speaker 5: But so I have no idea how to use eb So.
Speaker 2: I set it up and I put I only put four things up because it took forever. And I put up a Barry Sanders signed action figure, a warn Moon signed Houston Oiler's replica helmet, a dak Prescott and see Lamb signed replica Cowboys helmet and a Brett Farb number four Green Bay Packers authentic signed jersey.
Speaker 4: That's good stuff. Yeah, but I just it was.
Speaker 1: Like put a description in. Okay, I don't know why this. You can fly though.
Speaker 2: I put item description for Barry Sanders, who's running back for once, you'll be able to tackle him because he's in a box.
Speaker 4: That's funny. I thought, So that's really funny.
Speaker 1: This came up with crapt to ride.
Speaker 2: I guess they need a better justscription, like no jokes, like a real description for the warn Moon helmet. He's old school, but so as your dad, I'm just writing stuff. I just thought you had to like put stuff in the box. I didn't know you had to really be super descriptive in the terms a Cowboys helmet ceedee lamb Uh, it's both it's Dak and city. I put for diehard Dallas Cowboys fan. Only this dual auto we the talk of next season when the Cowboys just missed the super Bowl again.
Speaker 4: See that's why it's flagged.
Speaker 1: I think it's people being hater.
Speaker 4: You know, you're insulting the Cowboys.
Speaker 5: They're going to not be able to take your stuff seriously.
Speaker 2: And then here's well, I didn't know that was the rule. Here's my other one. Don't wear this plant touch it's the Brett Farv Jersey. Don't wear this plan touch football in the front yard. Regardless of how many Wrangler commercials you see Brett Farv doing.
Speaker 6: Jeans the front Yeah, it's been a bit, Yeah, I know, I remember, Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I got notes. My comments have been flagged.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: That's some bull crap. Who knew you could make jokes?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: So I just ordered on Amazon. I might get kicked off social media. A bingo like one of those little ball things. He's just around.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you can get stuff away.
Speaker 1: So what I'm thinking I could do is and I don't know how I would do this.
Speaker 5: Do they call that a ball scrambler? What's it called?
Speaker 4: A bingo ball?
Speaker 1: Just tell you that. I can tell you what it's called when I ordered it.
Speaker 4: Definitely not a ball spring. I just want to know, Hey, google ball scrambler. But there's something there.
Speaker 1: I'm not googling that.
Speaker 4: Purchases Lunchuck are googling it.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not. I'm good my eBay where is.
Speaker 4: I'd swear.
Speaker 1: I bought it this morning.
Speaker 4: You're looking at a fight. What are you doing?
Speaker 3: No, I was watching a fight. Vince Young got knocked out of the.
Speaker 1: Bar he did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why what was it? What happened? I don't know.
Speaker 7: There was like I couldn't hear the audio, but there they're kind of pushing shoving.
Speaker 3: And then he guy sucker punches him and knocks him out.
Speaker 7: If you're talking craping, No, No, they were kind of pushing shoving. Then they kind of calm down this guy like they're all holding each other back. This guy from the side just boom. There was no punches thrown.
Speaker 1: Amazon, Sorry, go ahead, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: It's called a raffle drum. It's a wooden't bingo s and s worldwide? Wouldn't bingo balls?
Speaker 1: Oh? No, only about the.
Speaker 4: Balls and what you can do with all the balls.
Speaker 1: I thought it was one of those not need one of those things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the oh man, I can do.
Speaker 2: Deluxe Bingo game set includes Bingo cage. That's all I get it that. It's prime same day too. I'm gonna get that twenty.
Speaker 4: Bucks same day. How does that work?
Speaker 1: It comes out to your house?
Speaker 4: No, but like, how does that Eddie. Okay, sorry, Hey.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna do I'm making fun of lunch fall.
Speaker 2: Oh got it. I didn't know you're kidding twenty six. Oh it doesn't I can't go.
Speaker 3: Do you make fun of me? I wasn't paying attention, so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was making fun of swipe it any even know how overnight I could just w raffle drum.
Speaker 1: So what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 2: What I want to do is because also some of the stuff's like whoa like the paid Manning jersey that I have if you were to get on eBay, the one that I have, the authentic blue one, it's like a thousand bucks, but it's crazy for somebody have to pay that amount of money. So what I like to do is go, okay, buy a raffle ball for twenty five.
Speaker 4: Bucks and.
Speaker 1: Boom you win. But how do you how do I get him to buy the ball?
Speaker 4: Yeah? How do you do that? And how many balls are there?
Speaker 1: I don't know fifty fifty? Who said what seventy? I don't even know.
Speaker 2: I'm just making up numbers, but I'm saying I don't know how it like to say, if you want in DM me, and then I go and find I don't know.
Speaker 3: And how much do you charge for a ball?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Well, I just said, like twenty five bucks.
Speaker 5: I don't know that this is legal?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 1: What am I doing?
Speaker 3: I'm doing ththing on on your Insta.
Speaker 4: In the States, my family plays being Goo all the time. Yeah, man, all the time.
Speaker 1: I mean, I can just lost stuff on eBay.
Speaker 2: But I'd like to give people a chance to have to win this stuff without having to spend the for how expensive it actually is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like a sweepstakes?
Speaker 1: Sweep stakes? How am I going to do a sweep stakes of my own lottery?
Speaker 5: That's what That's what this was. I don't know.
Speaker 6: Everybody buys in the same like you for twenty five dollars.
Speaker 5: You get an entry and then you get drawn.
Speaker 2: No, no, I hear you. But is there like a platform you could do that? Like and you pay the platform and they take a little cut.
Speaker 5: But then I know it's legal in Arkansas.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not talking about I want to worry about legal.
Speaker 2: I'm worried about how to actually know you should be that I should worry about legal, dude.
Speaker 5: I'm I'll be worried about it for you because I don't want you.
Speaker 1: To I'm doing it on social media. I just say it's a bit.
Speaker 5: Why why would you want your Instagram to get taken down?
Speaker 1: I'll do it on a different account. I'm doing the twenty five whistles.
Speaker 5: Oh cool, cool, Yeah, good luck.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Morgan, what do you think?
Speaker 8: I mean, I don't see why you would get in trouble for doing.
Speaker 4: That, for doing a bingo, for taking money and doing it's not a scam.
Speaker 1: Though, it's not a scam.
Speaker 8: But that's what would make it get kicked off of social media is if it's.
Speaker 1: Grandma Pop that made gamble bingo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you could, yeah, but I don't know. I'm just saying breaks though, I could. The people could buy breaks easily.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can see.
Speaker 1: I could do breaks at my house all day long. Would you be like upfront about it? I literally just said it right now.
Speaker 8: Then, Yeah, I don't see why you couldn't do that on social media or.
Speaker 2: I don't even care. I just put them off eBay today and let everybody go to town. But it just sucks if you can't buy anything, because everything's okay expensive.
Speaker 6: If you don't allow for a free method of entry, it's most likely going to be considered a lottery and therefore illegal.
Speaker 1: So I need to let one person in for free.
Speaker 6: I'll everybody has to have a chance to in. No here, listen, hear me out.
Speaker 1: Everybody's not hearing.
Speaker 5: Everybody has a chance.
Speaker 1: I'm not losing money.
Speaker 2: All I'm not losing money though.
Speaker 6: Every worth you can do is everybody has to have a way to enter for free, but if they pay, they get more entries.
Speaker 1: I think, like animal farm, you know, we're all equals. Some of us are just a little more equal.
Speaker 5: Like I just am.
Speaker 6: Oh, this is an article called the Legal Way to Do It Instagram.
Speaker 2: I'm much merchandise and I have to get rid of it, and I'm just We're shooting a documentary on how to sell it all back and I don't.
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't deal with it.
Speaker 8: There was a listener who just comment on our Facebook page and said, there's a this I'm looking at it right now called what Not and it's like a live shopping and marketplace and you could do lives like live videos whatnot.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying, I guess my point is on eBay, I just list it like it is full price.
Speaker 1: You can have it boom any on each it.
Speaker 2: On any profit that I make, I'm giving half to Saint Jude and it may lose money on him and half to read or whomever's doing the work on the eBay.
Speaker 1: But they're having to pay full price on whatnot? Is there a lottery?
Speaker 2: Is there like a thing where everybody can buy like a raffle ticket? Race telling me to go to this break?
Speaker 3: Mideral?
Speaker 1: And did you hear how many your ears or no?
Speaker 4: I just know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: All right, here's the Mideral. Okay, what do you say about what not?
Speaker 3: Mike?
Speaker 1: It's kind of like TikTok shop as well. It's a different platform, is its own?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so what's wrong with EVA? I'm so confused while you're getting away from eBay now that you use no.
Speaker 2: I would just like to give people a chance to win some of this cool stuff that they don't have to pay, like one thousand dollars. It's like you get a raffle ticket and have a chance for fifteen bucks.
Speaker 1: Otherwise you don't have the opportunity.
Speaker 3: How many people an unlimited juries in the work.
Speaker 2: There's only so many bingo balls. I'll do it on bingo. There's only so many bingo balls, a lot of them. But I guess if we're not. But I want to all that bingo equipment now, now we still get a bunch of bingo crap.
Speaker 1: Amy's over here to send me to jail.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm trying to keep you out of jail.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to jail.
Speaker 5: Instagram drill, Okay, I could go ahead.
Speaker 1: I like what I'm hearing.
Speaker 8: There's a subscriber system on Instagram, and you could have people subscribe to that, and the money of those subscriptions goes to whoever you needed to go to, and then you have all the people in there and you draw randomly from that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the problem is if they only subscribe once. But I have seventy two different things.
Speaker 8: Well, so maybe you do like a one time fee that subscribe because you can determine what that subscriber fee is.
Speaker 3: We need to be like, that's how I can do it. Do the bingo balls. There's seventy five bing go balls.
Speaker 1: So ten bucks a bingo ball, fifty bucks for a Payton Manning jersey. It's a thousand dollar jersey. Yes, you do twenty, but I didn't pay a thousand bucks for it.
Speaker 4: I like but you got it. You can't sell it less than what it's worth.
Speaker 2: Well, because I probably spent that on Missus when I didn't get it.
Speaker 3: Well, it's do fifty dollars.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to rob three thousand sioner fifty dollars.
Speaker 1: I have to figure that out. I don't know what's going on, but don't go to jail.
Speaker 4: Whatever you do, we can go to jail.
Speaker 2: Uh, what else do I want to get to? Raymundo saw that Taylor and Travis were at NOBU and Malibu the other day.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I was gonna ask you. You've been there, right.
Speaker 1: I have. It's an embarrassing story, But what lead me there?
Speaker 9: I was curious? Yeah, getting I mean, can could me and lunch roll up and eat there?
Speaker 1: You could?
Speaker 2: You would need a resermet a, Yes, yes, it's I thought it was kind of only only slubs. No, well no, it's not only slubs. We're Mike and I went, here's the issue. We go and we couldn't get in, and we're like, let's just call I was out there shooting American Idol for like two weeks, and so we have we're all staying in a house together, me, Mike d my wife, our manager, my manager, and I was like, we'd like to go to Nobos right down the road, and he called. I was like, hey, I got bones coming in and they they had no clue who I was. They just thought it's probably somebody, so they were like, yeah, sure was that you get you a table? Every there's paparazzi out front, and but like Lamborghini's Ferraris, we had a rental minivan, a rental white minivan, and we drove up and the paparazzi took a break because we drove up in a piece of crap white minivan.
Speaker 4: Did they see you and then take the breaker?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: They saw the minivan. I thought, well, this can't be somebody.
Speaker 2: Even if they would, they would have known who I was because they were looking for real stars. But we drove up to Nobu and had them vallet our minivan because there was.
Speaker 1: No parking and it was good.
Speaker 4: What kind of food sushi? Yeah?
Speaker 1: But yeah, we went.
Speaker 9: The bill's insane right when you have to pay for it all?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's yeah, it's high, but yes, I don't even know if I paid for it though.
Speaker 9: Because it's right on the Pacific.
Speaker 1: This one's right on the ocean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't think I paid for it though, so I don't know.
Speaker 2: There's a commercial on the radio that right. What's the commercial where they're singing a song.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so it's for racetrack. It's it can be store gas station and the singers. I don't know if he's trying to be bad, he's just really bad. It's kind of you guys style. Not that you guys are bad, but like the raging idiots, the raging idiots do humorous type takes on you guys. Did the Sonic one? Yeah, I heard this guy's take and I was like, you guys could have crushed this way better than he did. Let me hear the race track commercial, all right, twenty seconds.
Speaker 3: Diffrand choices but lots of flame. Yeah that tracks.
Speaker 1: Customize your blended creamers and topics to make your coffee.
Speaker 4: I guaranteed him you're making your cup the way you know it should.
Speaker 3: Racetrack coffee. It's crazy good, racetrack fun.
Speaker 2: Whatever gets you Goingny, he's doing it on purpose. Yeah, we are bad, not on purpose, right, But that's not good though. Yeah, that's fun, that's part of it. He's just being funny.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh, I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but even like the BKA have it your way, like that's not very good, like quality wise, but it's a catchy, catchy song, so.
Speaker 9: They just do it so it stands out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, part of the texture of the commercial, Like we did a Sonic ad a Sonic commercial.
Speaker 1: Here's this.
Speaker 9: I drive in, don't need much. I'll have a rude forty four Cherry lim eatee slush. Push the red button.
Speaker 1: You can have one two AD Sonic. Oh yeah, I like Cherry, I like blue cocaine ut dead. One's great, okay, but what does grandma want? Just push the red button. You can have one two as Sonic.
Speaker 9: Just push the red button.
Speaker 1: You can have one, two.
Speaker 9: Or three ads Sonic.
Speaker 1: So we were trying to be good there, man.
Speaker 4: That should have been their national campaign.
Speaker 10: But to me personally, I would rather go to Sonic than I would that convenience store. Now thinks you're wrong, though, I really would.
Speaker 4: Thanks Ray, Now that's cool man, Okay, So.
Speaker 5: Can someone explain to me what's going on?
Speaker 1: Diddy? Oh they rated two of his houses. Listen.
Speaker 2: Ever, there have been rumors about even just like privately to me when I'm at places, they're like, don't there have been more than one time someone's like, you do not want to me Diddy this is what he does.
Speaker 1: But it's just like hearing it and I don't. I didn't what am I gonna do? So I'm like, cool, got it, got it, got it.
Speaker 2: So then Kat Williams goes on Shannon Sharp's podcast and is like, whatever he said that, you know, Diddy's up to no good?
Speaker 1: And then they from.
Speaker 2: What I'm not pulling out of an article up, but it's like they rated two of his houses and there's like mentions of like investigating sex trafficking, investigate, so and then Diddy's out apparently got on a private I haven't seen the update since the show started.
Speaker 5: Private J I was on an island somewhere.
Speaker 2: I have a story here from the ap Two properties belonging to Diddy in LA and Miami were searched Monday by Federal Home Security Investigations agent as part of an ongoing sex trafficking investigation. It's not clear whether comes with the target of the investigation. So again they're even saying it's not clear, and I'm just saying anything that I ever heard of was rumor two so Kat Williams, it was kind of like the comedian who went on and it turned to Bill Cosby scandal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, who was that?
Speaker 1: It was? Yeah, Hannibalburus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this feels a bit like that, where it took somebody talking about it to.
Speaker 1: Get people to go huh.
Speaker 2: So that's that and then the boat in Baltimore. Any update on that Lunchbox.
Speaker 3: No, I haven't seen anything.
Speaker 7: They did say that they were able to issue a may day trying to hopefully stop car like, so they were able to hold the stop cars.
Speaker 2: And does that make you feel like it wasn't some sort of yeah attacking.
Speaker 7: And I think if you were going to do a terrorist attack, you would do it in the middle of the day when there's a lot of cars on it instead of one thirty in the morning when there's not as many people, if you're trying to cause the most damage.
Speaker 2: And that makes sense, but I don't think it terrorist attack is as much about causing the most damage right then it's mostly about destroying the ideal of safety, like the idea of the ideal Oka. But I don't know, I mean, I just see all these and I don't think they're right, and I get irritated whenever people just start retweeting crap that they have no idea.
Speaker 1: But I also have no idea, and you're right.
Speaker 4: Just conspiracy theories about anything is just out of control, even the conspiracy theories. I'm like the missing kid that was here in Nashville, like that they found in the river. There's just so many like just leave it. Yeah, I don't have to just keep going.
Speaker 1: And anyone down there before they found them?
Speaker 4: I did? What what are you laughing at? I did, but I didn't look for a long time. I just wanted to see what was going down there, and really there weren't a lot of people looking for them.
Speaker 1: Did you feel like though it could be in the way.
Speaker 4: No, because there was only one crew when I went, there was only one crew there, maybe about three officers.
Speaker 1: And what did you feel like you were doing?
Speaker 4: I just kind of wanted to see. I wanted to see for myself where it was, How could he have fallen in, Where could he have fallen in? Where did they find his bank card? All that kind of stuff, and how many people were actually searching and looking. But dude, the brush down there is very thick and there was so much trash, and I mean it was it just felt like this is it really is a hazard for anyone that's kind of walking in that area.
Speaker 1: Why would you go down there just kind of in the way.
Speaker 4: Huh, I'm telling y'all.
Speaker 7: So he went down there because we gave him a hard time about not going down there because he said he wanted to go down there.
Speaker 4: Well, part of it, but but it all started with me wanting to go down there and I hadn't made the time. And then you guys made fun of me, and you're like, oh, he wants to do this. I said, you know what, I got about an hour. I'm want to go down there.
Speaker 2: So if I make fun of you again for not giving a kidney to somebody, eventually you do that.
Speaker 4: No, I'm going to do that. I'm going to do the bone marrow for sure too this year.
Speaker 1: Okay, uh, lunchbox, do you want to lottery pool?
Speaker 4: Is that what it is? Yeah?
Speaker 7: I mean, you guys tell me that I'm not head of the lottery pool anymore, that Scooby is. But we were up to one point one billion dollars a night. Haven't heard a peep about this lottery pool. I guess you know, if leaders.
Speaker 3: Aren't going to lead, I have, But just if we haven't done it, you have what?
Speaker 11: Well, I've asked we should. We should definitely do it.
Speaker 1: But again you said you have haven't hear anything about it.
Speaker 11: I'll ford you the email?
Speaker 4: What email?
Speaker 1: Anybody else?
Speaker 5: Did I get the email?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 11: This is too much inside baseball. But what I'm saying is it's been okay.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm just making sure. I wanted to make sure we were.
Speaker 11: Doing a lot of them. I come back at you with some facts names, time line.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't have an email. Fine, I don't have an email asking me to be on it? Am I to this one too? Like a little text thor no, don't put me on that. That's where kidding. I don't not want to be on that.
Speaker 4: I don't think it was in the text.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't care.
Speaker 3: I don't. I do not want to.
Speaker 11: It's fine, but yes, we should definitely do it. I mean, don't know, what.
Speaker 1: Would you actually say to the show, let's do it?
Speaker 11: Yeah, well no, not to the show.
Speaker 3: I said it.
Speaker 11: I don't want to call anyone. I'm not throwing it none of the bus.
Speaker 1: So you should call something the bus.
Speaker 6: I'm not going to what what You probably sent it to lunchbox and had him put everything out there, but maybe he didn't know.
Speaker 3: Amy.
Speaker 7: How dare you think it's me that he's gonna call out, because he definitely didn't.
Speaker 3: It wasn't me.
Speaker 1: It was I'm good not being in it.
Speaker 4: By the way, what is happening?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm good not being on a lot of pool.
Speaker 3: What what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: I don't want to waste some money outside. I got to much. I got to much, memorabill get that's money on, dude. I got something.
Speaker 9: Get rid of this stuff.
Speaker 1: I have a Paul gold Schimate Cardinals signed many helmet here. I got a Ronnie Barbara old school cream that's cool, Tampa Bay. I got an authentic city lamb in the mill yesterday.
Speaker 4: Like authentic helmet helmet.
Speaker 1: That cowboys want to have with.
Speaker 2: It's an old school cowboys helmet they used in the nineties and it has Emmitt Smiths, Troy Aeateman, and Michael Irvin all signed on it.
Speaker 4: It's unbelievable, man, that that's so cool.
Speaker 1: That's it's so you.
Speaker 3: Should give that Paul gold Schmid to Ray since they went to college together.
Speaker 1: You went to college with Paul Goldschmidt.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I used to announce him, Uh first Paul gold.
Speaker 1: Texas State. Yeah, he went to Texas State. Yeah he high school I don't know. And Austin or Now I didn't announce high school.
Speaker 4: Was just no.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying if you went to Texas pay a lot of times, it's from kids that lived around there, you know with that?
Speaker 4: Okay, so you're gonna give it to him? No, okay, I'm trying to.
Speaker 1: Sell this stuff.
Speaker 2: Wow, they went to school together, man, Paul gold Schimate Woodlands, So it's in Houston there you go.
Speaker 9: I used to say the Woodlands, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now you know in the Amy has ways to succeed with zero.
Speaker 4: Talent, h Eddie, what what I don't ways to succeed with no talent? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You guys can change the screen if you want, because I know we're about to interview Ludacris for something that's not on this show here.
Speaker 1: But if you guys want to change the screen, you can. She had it.
Speaker 2: She found an article waste to succeed with zero talent. She wanted to share it with you guys. You're trying in front of you.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I have it right here.
Speaker 6: Okay, be on time, Okay, show up and do the work, give your best and all.
Speaker 5: That you do. This is very cliche, positively contagious.
Speaker 1: Are you tired or you've been doing a whole bit where you're.
Speaker 6: Have an attitude of gratitude, Seek solutions versus dwelling and problems, have passion, be coachable, do more than what's required, and then believe in yourself.
Speaker 4: I don't think anyone has zero talent, though.
Speaker 2: I don't know it is how to succeed with limited talent, limited talent as compared to other folks who may be more talented.
Speaker 4: Yes, I just feel like everyone has a talent.
Speaker 2: Okay, but okay, maybe you want to succeed in the world of video production, got it, But you don't have natural talent on timing or so you have to learn I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, an editing. Yeah, trick tricks that other people don't who just naturally guess.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I see what you're saying. I just think that like.
Speaker 2: Everyone athletes the best, like the most superst athletes a lot of times aren't just the most talented. There those that are really talented and also have a really great.
Speaker 1: Work ethic because they're coachable.
Speaker 4: Because yeah, no, but like if like me and Lunchbox went to the major leagues, like we wouldn't make it. No one saying you could, right, even if we were coachable early positive all this stuff.
Speaker 2: No one's saying you can dunk a basketball by doing all of this. But if you do that, you can find ways to I would say.
Speaker 4: Be the manager of the team.
Speaker 2: Or you can drag a box out and jump off the box and dunket. There are other ways a dunket that maybe aren't traditional ways. That would be the analogy. And if you want to be a baseball player, maybe you don't have the skills to actually be that, but by working hard you could be a coach.
Speaker 4: You could be yeah, yeah, you can be in the industry, but just not what you really want to be. Sometimes if you work hard enough, Oh what, some people just have talents too, Like like I like my four kids.
Speaker 1: They all have different play pro ball.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, if you work hard enough in that desired field, you can work hard enough to pivot into something that's actually fulfilling to you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and if you do, like take some of these and do the opposite.
Speaker 6: Like I don't know why Johnny Manzel's coming to my brain, but it's like he's a super talented guy, right, I mean he had skill from yes the get go.
Speaker 5: He's talented. Then he gets it to the NFL and he's not on time. He doesn't want to show.
Speaker 6: He's not given the best. He like did the opposite of all this, and look then he was removed. So imagine if he had applied all that, he'd probably be Tom Brady.
Speaker 2: Imagine still I don't know if that's true. A little short because.
Speaker 5: He's too short.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Oh well, I don't know. I mean, obviously it was exaggering with Tom Brady. I don't know if anybody's like him.
Speaker 5: Are they?
Speaker 4: There could be there's somebody right behind him. There will be another Tom Brady.
Speaker 1: Will there be another cal Ripkin?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I mean I just think that. Do you know why? I say, cal Ripken?
Speaker 4: No, what happened? What happened with him?
Speaker 2: You know, educated enough for this conversation then lunchbox now be it. We'll have an educated conversation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's never going to be again.
Speaker 2: What record did cal Ripkins said? The double plays double place, forty yard dash, no consecutive games.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go, what case that hits? No played games, started playing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and that's why I will never be broken, because they believe in rest too much.
Speaker 2: Now. Yeah, so I was just using your theory to go that's not exactly accurate.
Speaker 1: They'll always be somebody.
Speaker 4: Else, some better than Tom Brady.
Speaker 2: No, but tom Brady could be anybody.
Speaker 4: I don't know, just exactly.
Speaker 1: All Right, we're done, Thank you guys, We'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Bye, everbody, Bye,