Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to us on air.
Speaker 3: With a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Our friends one or two point seven kids of him. However you're getting whatever we're saying.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter if it's on the FM radio or a smart device or through your headphones.
Speaker 3: All good. By the way, I was watching, oh Cicity, Yes, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: I was watching that show that we're still watching called Runaway, which is on Netflix, and that private detective woman she left one of her AirPods in a room to eavesdrop on a guy to get information, which she walked out. Okay, so let me just tell you this and started to jump into it. But it's been many hours since we've had a chance to talk. Yeah, so there's a show we're watching it. It's on Netflix, Runaway.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But that guy that writes all those novels, those are good, yeah, Corbin.
Speaker 3: Harlin, Harlan Corbin, that guy, Yeah, he's good for me. Once was that another one? Mark?
Speaker 2: I think that one I liked a lot too. That he wrote the book and then they did the movie. Is that what it was called?
Speaker 3: Checking? But I think that's right. I think I watched that one too. Yeah, I think that does ring a bell? Yea correct.
Speaker 2: So anyway, the woman, one of the characters, she leaves one of her AirPods in this guy's office. She walks out, she eavesdrops to get information. Yeah, so I went to chatch ept right away. I'm like, what's up with the air pods in the spyware. You gotta be real, like real close exactly because.
Speaker 5: It's a bluetooth, so it has to still be connected to your phone and if you walked away far enough, it would disconnect.
Speaker 3: I thought the same thing too, but I'm like, it's a show. She left it in a candy jar like I was. That was very clever.
Speaker 2: But I went right to chat on that to see and that's you're looking around my.
Speaker 3: Place like air pods on her own guys? Are you guys?
Speaker 2: That's why I don't sisteing Donie over too much. Leave those AirPods lying around.
Speaker 5: By the way, I finished it last night. You'll get there and it is what you think happens.
Speaker 3: You're it's so much more twisted than that.
Speaker 2: That's the beauty of Harlan corbyin the author The twists are really good in his books, and when they adapt them to series, but I do it. I got subtitles because the lead guy's Irish and sometimes I need the subtitles on his character.
Speaker 3: I watch everything with subtitles. Yeah, I am. I'm into that as well. Morning, Sophia, how are you?
Speaker 6: I'm good, Good morning, how are you. I'm still a little tired, but I'm.
Speaker 3: Doing a coffee intern Sofia. I try not to.
Speaker 6: I'm trying not to get into like the caffeine kick, but I love you're.
Speaker 3: Speaking to the wrong.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy we get to talk to the youth of America before you're out in the wild. That is a waste of time time to try to use your energy to fight caffeine. There's so many other things you're gonna need to fight in life. Caffeine is not one of them. Why are you even worried about caffeine?
Speaker 6: I don't know, because I don't want like the caffeine crash in the middle of the day, because I feel like I still have so much to do that I don't want to be like more tired on top of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't need it.
Speaker 2: Every day you do, and you're speculating and syny do I crash?
Speaker 3: I don't know what you do at two pm? Do you? Well? You see me for many hours. I don't drink coffee.
Speaker 5: You don't show generally, I don't crash in the morning when I'm here with you, But then I.
Speaker 3: Don't know what you do.
Speaker 2: You man't work at my other jobs in the afternoon. I'm not crashing.
Speaker 3: No, But do you have another cup coffee? I don't know.
Speaker 2: No, I don't. But Sophia, there's wisdom here. Why don't you just ask for wisdom?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 3: Do you ask for life experience? Drink coffee if she doesn't like it, she has to drink coffee if she's gonna work here. No, No, that's not true.
Speaker 5: I don't drink coffee every day i'm today, But just like's not like.
Speaker 3: A usual for me? How about like an energy? D're no, that's worse.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's so good. I just look, this is my own thing. It's not a rule. But I don't trust people as much that don't drink coffee and that don't blink.
Speaker 3: So that's that's a weird thing. Actually, actually it's not.
Speaker 2: If you it's not take that and study.
Speaker 5: You're saying you don't trust me because I don't drink coffee every day.
Speaker 3: No, you blink, So I'm good with you.
Speaker 5: Okay, But what about Tanya. Tanya doesn't blink, she drinks coffee.
Speaker 3: She drinks coffee. So we have to have one or the other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean you can't. You can't do if you don't do both. I concern myself, okay. So anyway, there's a lot of things. But Sophia, all you got to do just ask, Just ask the questions instead of fighting caffeine on your own, ask if it's worth.
Speaker 6: It, Sophia, I became a coffee drinker because of Ryan in the Morning Show. So oh gosh, okay, I can.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what I did. Become a coffee grinder because of Ryan. We got it. We got a machine that grind, grinds the bees. See the impact Mark I'm having on this team.
Speaker 5: But when I do drink it, I want it to be fresh and delicious.
Speaker 2: Exactly makes me like you so much more. And I didn't think it was possible.
Speaker 3: My god, the New Year, I.
Speaker 2: Know Bieber on one or two point seven, Chris here, Tanya is out sisty Sophia in the studio and this whole back to the New year resolution thing. Yeah, now that we're the sixth day in uh, how are you doing on that? Mean?
Speaker 3: Does it is this something we care about so much?
Speaker 5: I personally don't because I feel like it adds all this extra pressure that like we don't need in our lives. Just like be good, like I don't know, try to be the best version of yourself type of vibe.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't make my bed yesterday, so I didn't make much. So when I went to bed last night, my bed wasn't made.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, did you ever remake it?
Speaker 5: Like when like before I go to bed, Yeah, like I did that last night my bed also was not made, and then I just I couldn't get in it.
Speaker 3: So I remade it, and then I got in it. No, no, no, no, I just get in it.
Speaker 2: And then I line up the two top sheets so that there's a straight line, so when I roll around, I'm equally rolling.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it needs to be remade, especially on Michael's side, like pushes the sheets all the way down to the bottom and then it's like diagonal.
Speaker 3: You have population in yours. I don't. I just I gotta deal with my own sheets, so it's not it's like a little corner.
Speaker 2: But to my my resolution point, my resolution was like to like choose, make a choice on how to react to stuff. Don't just react, like take a second and decide how you're gonna want to react.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 2: I got home and it was all messy, and I'm not a messy I don't love messy ness. And I let it not bother me. It was a disaster, I'd let it not affect me. I chose, yeah, to not make it a big deal. I chose to make it fine, and I felt great good, I felt great. I don't know how long this is gonna last, but I'm with you on the pressure of this. The whole New Year's resolution thing. The most popular ones are saving money and getting more exercise and eating It's the typical stuff that every year, eating healthier, boosting your mental health. So you know, if you're into yours and you're sticking to it, that's great. But also if you don't put pressure on yourself, I think that's great too, Sophia, are you doing any resolutions?
Speaker 6: I am so. I'm trying to actually not put any heat on my hair because my hair is bleached dye damage, split ends this.
Speaker 3: That it's naturally curly. Naturally curly. So I'm here today very curly, very poofy. Any heat on that just put a little moose and caught a day.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If someone explained to me what we're talking about, what do you mean heat on your hair?
Speaker 5: I hear just like I straightened my hair this morning with a hair or straightener.
Speaker 3: Heat people straight. I prefer it straight. Don't you want feedback?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 5: I prefer been preferring it straight too. I curled it the other day and I just didn't like it.
Speaker 2: It's too much work. But I prefer it straight. And so, Sophia, why is the heat a bad idea? Because it's gonna ruin your hair in the long term, like caffeine.
Speaker 6: And I really want to do like long. I want to have long, healthy hair. And my hair like is like hay now at the ends, and I feel like I have so much trouble cutting my hair. So this is the only thing I got left?
Speaker 3: Does color? And this is it.
Speaker 2: I just love being around y'all because I get to learn. In twenty twenty six, I'm gonna learn this. Does color? When you put color in your hair? Does that damage your hair.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, and bleach even more.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I'm like best friends with Fox die and.
Speaker 5: Oh no, that's the worst, the worst that I get it.
Speaker 3: That's just like what you do in college.
Speaker 5: Because it's expensive to go get your hair done at the salon, So going to.
Speaker 2: Does it take? It takes time? That's the thing is time consuming, is it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you wanted to like do an interview or something.
Speaker 5: I was like, sorry, I'm gonna be at the salon for four hours.
Speaker 2: Why can't you just come in with the foils on get things done efficiently?
Speaker 3: I think I'm unavailable.
Speaker 2: Thomas Chris Brown, It's called Mutt, It's Kiss FM. Ryan Seacrest with you, Thanks for tuning in, thanks for streaming on the iHeart Radio app. All right, so let's just hone in on the most important thing here. Disneyland's doing some new things and we will have your tickets. We love giving away the tickets to Disneyland, so twenty twenty six we'll have those.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But what's the most significant thing that's coming to Disneyland, Cynty.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of cool stuff for this year.
Speaker 5: Sweethearts Night is something that caught my eye. It's coming back for Valentine starting January twenty second, which is kind of funny to think that, Like you start celebrating Valentine's Day that early, But it feels like a really cute excuse to go on a date night to Disneyland without the kids, and it's after hours, it's Valentine's themed. It's really really fun character meet and greets, all that stuff. Obviously they'll have a unique food. So Sweetheart's Night is something that stood out.
Speaker 3: But also lines would be short. I think that's cute.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and Star Wars Night is also back. They've done this before. It'll be back in April and May, which always feels chaotic, but in the best way.
Speaker 3: I think that that'll be a lot of fun.
Speaker 5: Big news for families if your parent, Blue and Bingo are officially coming to Disneyland. If you don't know about Bluie, I know you were, like blue is like what Mickey Mouse it was to us when we.
Speaker 3: Were kids, Like hold on, let me understand that.
Speaker 2: I know I've heard of Blueie, yes, but I've not spent time with a blue I don't have kids. My niece didn't really do Bluey. Maybe no, I need to do Blue cartoon.
Speaker 3: I guarantee you Flora has watched. Is it a streaming thing? Yeah? Okay, is there British? Is it a British accent thing? Australian? Australian? Okay, she's told me about this. You definitely know Blue. No, I don't.
Speaker 2: Definitely she's talked about it, mom, don't blay all right, So anyway, how will this be to be?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: It is well that too, but it's going to be an interactive show in fantasy Land. It is starting March twenty second and it's I feel like that is really going to carry the year.
Speaker 3: It's going to be huge. Okay, boogie playing, I'm trying to stop it. My mouse doesn't work. Ups. I tried to stop that one second in because I'm trying to go it. My mouse does never battery.
Speaker 5: The Oogie Boogie Bash is back as well, and it's just you know, I love it. Everything Disney is always a win for us here in so Cal.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I know of Blue, but I have not studied a lot of Blue. I tell you what, I did learn a lot over the holidays because I did spend some time with my seven year old niece, And what a difference six to seven is yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no one.
Speaker 2: Ever again please, no, no, no, no, no ornament this year like this year. No oh, I cringe, no no no, I don't want to hear about it. No.
Speaker 3: But is she like is she going like bro like? Is she doing all that? Stop? Stop, I'm gonna cry. Don't make me laugh. I have the flu I'll cough. You said it. No, I didn't say that. What a difference it is from six to seven?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then you have to do that awful thing, that awful things.
Speaker 3: I can't focus now, I have a rash from it. Take a note over our world.
Speaker 2: So no, but I would realize that she, like I now can like have conversations. I was, I don't have a babysit. I don't know how to babysit. But now I think I do. I can babysit seven, I can babysit eight. And I think from then on there on their own. But I was really not really trusted. No, I was not really trusted with my niece by myself.
Speaker 5: I realized, Oh, I understand that, Yes, I can see that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my sister.
Speaker 2: My family thinks that I don't have instincts when it comes to like stuff like that, and they're right. Yea, then they're right, Like I want to watch Slow Horses with her and my mom. Mom's like, probably not, you can't watch it. Maybe a bit, come on, she doesn't understand what anyway, Oh, I can't believe you.
Speaker 3: Cringed so much with that everywhere.
Speaker 2: It's not going to be here on this show ever. Again, that's a promise to you. So mad about it because it's so annoying. So it was obviously said to you, like a lot of them. Everybody does it and they think they're cool and new and they're not. It's cool and new, yeah, well clearly definitely, but it's like, I know, I get it, I heard it. Please don't So we're gonna come back here. And if you're single and you're having trouble transitioning from online matches to real life.
Speaker 3: Matches, there's a tip. It's an interesting tip. Hang on, I've got a quart of the day here and now.
Speaker 2: If you are sort of having a hard time getting from online matches into real life matches, have you heard of the three to five message rule? They say, if you're single and having a hard time transitioning from online conversation to actual dates, they suggest this is there chemistry after three to five messages. If there's chemistry after three to five messages, then you should meet. If there's not, move on, stop wasting your time.
Speaker 3: Just move on.
Speaker 5: This is risky. Why is it risky? What's what's risky about it?
Speaker 2: It's risky because some people are not good texters. Hi, I am a bad texture.
Speaker 5: I'm a bad I'm a bad texter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't have to pat myself on the back, but I'm a better in person person than text person.
Speaker 5: Text just get lost for me, Like I don't see something the time.
Speaker 2: I'm certainly not chat GPT cut paste. Guy, I'm not that, and so I'm not saying the time for that. I'm not saying that time to be so clever, Like sometimes I literally will be okay, let's you know you should do Ryan what text back? Something cute and clever? Well, then I'm in the dot dot dot on the other side for like three minutes. Put you first, because then it's a three minutes to come up with that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you just go with what your first instinct is because that's the world you.
Speaker 3: Who knows who is the real everyone?
Speaker 2: Today's quote the moment you stop apologizing for being ambitious? Is the moment everything shifts?
Speaker 3: What's new? This FM headlines with well.
Speaker 5: A deadly crash at three point thirty this morning has shut down several northbound lanes of the five freeway right there in Santa Clarita area this morning.
Speaker 3: More on that coming up with ginger chan.
Speaker 5: La County health officials are telling people to stay out of the ocean after the rains Pride surprise, with advisories in place through at least eight am Thursday. Californians can now tell data brokers to stop selling their personal info thanks to a new one stop website that lets residents request their data be deleted, and Netflix renewed Emily in Paris for a sixth season after season five received twenty seven million views in its first eleven days.
Speaker 2: One to two point seven KISSFM, seacrest ssany. So our intern is here? So how many more months or years or days you have left in college? I have a year and a half left, A year and a half over there, you see riverside. So have you decided what you want to do? Because you kind of do not have to decide, don't you? With a year and a half left?
Speaker 6: Oh, gosh, yeah, I want to do radio broadcast.
Speaker 3: Oh well we know. I mean you want to put in a good word.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know a guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, where do you want to do it? We can call people? All right.
Speaker 2: So while we're on this Momenteer Sophia, our intern, you still with the roommates.
Speaker 3: I am. We're going strong. What about that guy? Yes? Yes, better question?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: What was the guy whose name you were dating? Zombie skeletor skeletor skeletor his real name.
Speaker 3: That is a nickname that we gave. That's a show because he.
Speaker 2: Was dressed up as Skeletor for Halloween when whatever? When the Okay, so you're still dating this guy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's actually going really good.
Speaker 6: Before New Year's he surprised me with tickets to Disneyland.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that like your Christmas gift. He was like, oh, it's Christmas birthday and my birthday. So I was like, okay, when's your birthday. It's on the twenty eighth of January.
Speaker 3: It's a good gift. It was a great gift. And he got park copper. Wow, like a detail. Like a detail.
Speaker 2: Now, just to back up here, just to learn some stuff for everybody involved, and anybody listening curious what makes him good?
Speaker 3: Like why do we like him?
Speaker 6: I feel like he's just so sweet and he honestly like he's very different from everybody I've been with in the past. He's very reassuring and.
Speaker 3: Just sweet and he goes like the.
Speaker 2: Extra mile that part of I lot. Some people might say sweet is boring.
Speaker 3: I don't think he's boring.
Speaker 6: He always gets me gifts, like for another birthday gift as if it didn't at Dizzeyland, he got me these very beautiful gold hoop earring.
Speaker 3: Is he buying your love? I don't know if he's.
Speaker 6: Trying to, Like when he gave me the ear rings, I kind of was taken aback because I didn't know if it's like too soon because we're not official yet.
Speaker 3: Would you get him? I got him a water bottle?
Speaker 2: You got you gold? What are you trying to? Like, play it cool? That's a play it cool, Move well, I'm not moving too fast, move.
Speaker 1: Fair.
Speaker 6: I got him the water bottle first, like I got him the gift first, and I got him like an a walla water bottle because he never drinks water. And then a week later he pops out with these gold diamond ear rings and I'm like, oh, geez great.
Speaker 5: A week later, so it wasn't like you guys were exchanging gifts.
Speaker 3: No hot water bottle, that is the hot water bottle I will drinking.
Speaker 2: Does not get distracted with all the bottles of water. When will you make it official?
Speaker 6: That's on his terms. I mean, I'm definitely waiting. I don't know when is too long for us to be like in the dating stage, because we've been going out for almost two months.
Speaker 3: So I'm just gonna speak.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say that of everybody here have been on the most dates, there's no chance you can argue that I'm fifty one years old and I'm dating Stace.
Speaker 3: I dated a lot before, Michael.
Speaker 9: You could never have dated many people as I dated in my lifetime.
Speaker 3: It's impossible. But you promise like you just like long term relationships. You don't know. I don't even know.
Speaker 2: But listen, Sophia, the thing is that longer you've been together this long and not made it official, the riskier it is that someone's gonna get a little hurt if someone does so. Thing that's quote not off limits but not great. And so you see Sisney he's like, the more you're in this delta, yeah, this is an area that's really dangerous right now.
Speaker 3: For sure. It's not how I roll like.
Speaker 5: I was always like, after like two weeks throughout one month, I was like, all right, we're saying I love you.
Speaker 3: Do you want to be with me forever?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: If not, like we got to move on? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I roll like this all the time, And so I think I don't care so much or want to say something until seeing bad happens and I'm like, wow, that hurts.
Speaker 3: Wait, you like to be in the wishy washy stage or you don't. I like to sometimes not always commit, but I don't like the wishy washy stage. Right.
Speaker 2: But I then find myself being jealous or hurt when something that's not off limits happened.
Speaker 5: Yes, So how would you feel if something like that happens?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I would go insane? Okay, then like nudge him for this chat, right, Systey, I think so? But is that what you want?
Speaker 2: WHOA?
Speaker 6: I don't want to like put the pressure on him, beau, And what if he gets cold feet and he's like.
Speaker 2: It's not marriage cold feet, it's just saying can we date?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Are we official. I don't know. I don't think so how she does not want advice from us? She needs it and she doesn't know that.
Speaker 2: That's why we're here, just a blessing. So uh, here's what How would you want him to say? How would you hear it from him in your head?
Speaker 6: I would want him to kind of ask me, maybe with a bouquet of flowers or something like that, will you be my girlfriend?
Speaker 3: Like something big and nice, like asking you a homecoming? I think that's cute.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: He or one of his friends are listening. Sofia, thanks for the updates.
Speaker 2: I think we're giving fine advice and think she's she's trying to play cool.
Speaker 3: I she doesn't want to hear it, but she's writing now.
Speaker 10: I want one of those wim Bryan Seacrest with you, Tania is out in Sysney and Sophia hanging out with me.
Speaker 2: Got Ruby, michaela there in the back room. It's time, HI for a second date.
Speaker 3: Update.
Speaker 2: Natalie in Valley Village has reached out to us. Natalie, good morning, how.
Speaker 3: Are you good?
Speaker 11: How are you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm okay, thanks for listening to us. So you got set up by a friend on a date with a really great guy. He was super cute and friendly and charming. But then he has not asked you out again, and you can't get your friend to tell you why.
Speaker 3: This is tricky?
Speaker 11: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 2: Uh, why do you think now your friends should be feeding you?
Speaker 3: Intel? Your friend you're responsible for this?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean that's fine, I think I Yeah, she just hasn't. I don't know. Every time I bring it up, she like is very vague.
Speaker 3: But vague saying what we may have a clue.
Speaker 11: Here, I don't know. I was just kind of like, oh, like I had a really good time, is he gonna ask me out again? And she was I don't know. She was just like no, but like I have you know, some great other guys for you. And I was like, okay, well why not? And she's just like who cares, Like, don't worry about.
Speaker 3: It, pfile. She's running around with it with a bunch of guys. What's going on with her?
Speaker 11: Yeah, she's very social, but yeah, it's kind of weird. Yeah, I don't know, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Netie, let's walk through the date, like just I don't need every detail, but can you get me a quick plot?
Speaker 3: And then did you feel anything that didn't feel right.
Speaker 11: Okay, So well, the mutual from that set us up. Her name is Flanea, and she set up set us up on a date. She said she thought like that would we would be perfect together. And she works with him and I've done her forever, so I like trust her. Uh So we went out and it was really fun and just like a I don't know, it was a good like memorable first date. It was a human athlete. Well he I mean it's like I don't know. We like we had like a little kiss, like nothing crazy, and we said goodbye and everything like seemed fine, Like I thought he would text me or how.
Speaker 3: Was the kiss and just a little detail of that.
Speaker 11: It was nice, like oh knows, it felt natural. It was natural. It was like a natural first kiss, like it was romantic, but it wasn't overdone, I guess.
Speaker 2: And you showed interest and he showed interest, and now you just don't know why he's not texting you.
Speaker 11: Uh yeah, pretty much like I mean, I was really into him, and like I thought he was into me, and so I don't know he was. He was really sweet, Like I was a couple of minutes late and when I got there, he was like talking with everyone at the bar and like a leader actually spilled a drink on him and he was so sweet about it and just like really funny, and.
Speaker 3: That's all right.
Speaker 2: One second, we're gonna try and get him on the line and find out what went wrong.
Speaker 3: I have a theory on this.
Speaker 2: Okay, So he is friends with her friend, Yeah, female in common. Yeah, I think he doesn't want this to go any further because then everything that happens while they're dating, all the personal stuff, will then be told to the girlfriend, and then she'll know everything, and that is just not fun for him.
Speaker 3: And that's what I think is happening.
Speaker 5: That's just how you feel about your coworker situations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not dating anybody. You guys set me up there. I know you want, so I don't try, but I'm just telling you it's not just me. This guy's the same.
Speaker 7: We don't know.
Speaker 5: But I also didn't like that she was a couple minutes late. I feel like that it might not have been a couple of minutes. What if it was like thirty.
Speaker 3: Minutes or like longer, and that might be that what did it?
Speaker 2: I mean, I've had to overcome that before too, But Sometimes it's hair.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it's traffic. I don't know, like you're later there late? No, they're late? Ohkay? Hang on a middle of a second date.
Speaker 2: Updated you not to ask yourself when you're going out on a date. Are you dating to be social? Are you dating because you want to find someone to commit? I mean you got to sort of know what you're going out for. Natalie reached out to us. She went out mutual friend girlfriend of her, sets up with this guy Aaron, and goes fine, I guess she was a little bit late.
Speaker 3: How late were you not late to get in there?
Speaker 11: Like ten minutes?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: So other than that, you can figure out what why? Like why is the guy who he's already vetted? Right, they're both vetted because there's a mutual girlfriend here, a friend of Natalie, it's a friend of Aaron's.
Speaker 3: That's a big deal.
Speaker 2: When you've got somebody in the middle, you're saying, yeah, this person, don't worry, they're not crazy, you know. So Natalie question, yes, what were you dating for? To socialize or to find someone?
Speaker 11: I mean, I want to find someone.
Speaker 12: I like.
Speaker 11: I turned out to put huge expectations on dates, but yeah, it would be nice to find someone long term.
Speaker 2: You seem great and super nice, So we have Aaron, don't say anything.
Speaker 3: You're welcome.
Speaker 2: Don't say anything. We're going to find out from him, hopefully what happened. We're going to talk to him.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: Be very quiet.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, Hi, Aaron, it's Ryan Seacrest. You're on the air with assistany our intern Sophia here because FM.
Speaker 3: How are you? I'm good?
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm great?
Speaker 2: Well, not great, but thanks for asking. It's not contagious. I'm several days into it. So Aaron, I'm calling because we're going to talk to about your personal life.
Speaker 3: Now. Did you get set up by a mutual friend with a girl named Natalie? Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we we went out a couple.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a few weeks ago.
Speaker 3: I think great. How was that?
Speaker 4: Honestly?
Speaker 1: She was cool?
Speaker 4: I guess I don't I don't know.
Speaker 3: Okay, what does that?
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 3: I guess you don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's it's just like.
Speaker 4: She kind of she hated me, honestly, so you know it's it's whatever. I'm not for everybody.
Speaker 3: But why do you think that?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: I mean, she definitely she was like Okay, she said do you always just talk to everyone? And I'd gotten there first at the date and made some friends with the waite staff, and then she was like, aren't you.
Speaker 3: Going to ask anything about me?
Speaker 4: So I did, and then she was like, what LINEA didn't tell you about me?
Speaker 1: I mean it was it was bad. It was really bad.
Speaker 3: What's bad about all this? Is it you that doesn't like her?
Speaker 4: No, she's just like she was judging me for like talking to people, and then she was judging me when I asked her about herself, as if like I was supposed to know, like I was supposed to get like a resume or something in the like email before.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like, I understand, I got it. It's kind of like you should have read the brief ahead of time.
Speaker 3: Aaron, Ye, do you.
Speaker 2: Not want to go out with her because she's been set up through a mutual friend? You don't want that mutual friend to know about all your dating and stuff?
Speaker 3: Is that a possibility?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No, I mean I just felt like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's fine. Yeah, nobody else really thinks that. Ryan, you don't have to be truthful. That's fine, Okay, so truthful.
Speaker 2: You know, he doesn't really want to be set up through the mutual probably.
Speaker 4: But no, no, it just felt like she couldn't get away from me fast enough.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: So, so she.
Speaker 2: Didn't like you and she was judgmental, that's your synopsis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did not get good vibes, and.
Speaker 5: You would be surprised if she wanted to go out with you again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you want to go out with her again, if she did, I mean may I yeah, I'm sure, but I just don't really feel like that would ever be a thing.
Speaker 2: So okay, so Aaron, let us move the ball here. We have Natalie on the line.
Speaker 3: Really, she's been.
Speaker 2: She's been niceeing Natalie. Obviously, you heard that he thinks you are judgmenttal. How would you judge Erin by saying that?
Speaker 11: He Aaron, I'm I'm so sorry. I think he's right. I sometimes, on like on first dates, I just I get really nervous. I'm like a little bit shy sometimes when you first get to know me, and I have been told that it can come off as standoffish, but I like, I really liked you. I I definitely wasn't judging you or wasn't trying to. And I am so sorry if it came off that way.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's that's totally fine. And like you called a radio station about that.
Speaker 3: Like to talk to me.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's it's sinking date update. But I don't know anyways, I'm just I'm really sorry, and yeah, I get it if if you wouldn't want to go out again.
Speaker 1: Oh it's not that.
Speaker 4: It's just like I felt like I couldn't win all night, and like you never laughed at anything I said.
Speaker 11: And I know, I know, I'm sorry. I'm I'm just kind of weird sometimes, but it wasn't you about all. I promise, no, no.
Speaker 4: Worries at all, Like that's not I mean, you're not weird. I just I just didn't think that you liked me. I mean I would.
Speaker 1: Totally take you out again.
Speaker 4: I mean, now that we are aware of the issue, we can you know, we could laugh about it.
Speaker 3: This is right? Yes, all right? And she sounds super I.
Speaker 4: Feel like we just embrace the cringe, you.
Speaker 13: Know, right, yes, yes, yes, yeah, anything else before we go, because this is great.
Speaker 4: Twenty twenty thick here we are.
Speaker 3: Perfect, are you guys? Get in touch.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much for your honesty and transparency, and we wish you luck.
Speaker 3: Good luck, Natalie, good luck, Aaron, good luck?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Kiss a second date update success on air with Ryan Seacrest. It's kiss f M.
Speaker 2: I thank you for getting us on iHeartRadio, your smart device, your phone, whatever you're doing on the car radio jumping into Julie, and then I got the Megan Trainer tickets. But Julie in vent eyes. You have called for some guidance here. Hi, how are you doing?
Speaker 3: Happy New Year? Shoot here yesterday.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying it anymore, so happy New you too, but I'm stopping saying that you're the last Happy New Year.
Speaker 3: Julie.
Speaker 8: Oh, I'm honored.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so tell me what happened.
Speaker 2: You're at a Newsy party and your boyfriend did not kiss you at midnight?
Speaker 8: Yeah, we did the countdown, No, we did, you know, like we cheered, we couldn't glasses. He told everyone Happy New Year, but like he didn't kiss me. I just kind of stood there awkwardly.
Speaker 3: Was he drunk?
Speaker 8: I mean we were feeling it, but nothing. He wasn't sloppy or anything. It was like normal, you know, normal New Year's vibes.
Speaker 3: I mean that would be a problem, that would be a deal breaker for me. Oh, guys, how long you've been with him?
Speaker 8: Like six months about and it's been going really well, like we're exclusive, we hang out all the time, Like I really like him.
Speaker 2: But didn't you can't you lean to kiss him and then he would kiss you, and it's kind of two parter, right.
Speaker 8: Well, it was like a big group of friends and we were all kind of like standing and doing the cowdown, and then it's like he just immediately went off and like started hugging everybody and saying Happy New Year's and cheersing.
Speaker 3: Was there something like turning to me?
Speaker 8: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Is there someone there from his past that he didn't want?
Speaker 3: Does he kiss you?
Speaker 8: Not that I not that I know of that. It was just like a normal group of friends.
Speaker 3: I don't harp on this, but you're as responsible as he is. True.
Speaker 5: If you want something, go get it, you know what I mean? Grab his face and kiss him?
Speaker 3: Or are you saying, babe, that was midnight? Come here? Yes?
Speaker 8: Yes, I think it was just like I just assumed like we were like standing by each other, so I turned in and then he was like like.
Speaker 2: But I feel like maybe this is symbolic of something that you've been feeling already.
Speaker 8: That's like what I'm worried about is like, is it just no big deal he's oblivious or was it like is it like is he pulling back?
Speaker 3: Or I don't know? Can you not just talk to him about it? I mean, look, it's been days. Have you kissed since? Yeah?
Speaker 8: I asked him, asked him later that night. I was like, what happened? And he was like, I didn't. I didn't even think about it. It was not a big deal. Like he just kind of laughed it off and was like, what it's no big deal? Like who cares? I mean, but I can't stop thinking about it.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Well, then if you if it's tearing you up, you got to get to the bottom of it, and you got to find out why he didn't. If he just says like whatever, then you gotta find out is there something else going on that's making you even question your relationship? Because to me, honestly, Julie, I don't know. I'm out at a party on New Year's even I'm hanging with friends and all of a sudden, it's midnight and you gotta come.
Speaker 3: I gotta come.
Speaker 2: Somebody's gotta we take two of us to get our lips to touch.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, do you.
Speaker 5: Think that like you would forget though Ryan or you would it would just like you wouldn't kill your significant other?
Speaker 2: Good luck and thank you for calling good luck? Well, I mean, I don't know. I'm always at work, so I hugged Diana Ross.
Speaker 5: Right, Okay, if you weren't at work, what was the question? Happy New Year? You're with your whoever? No, do you want run around the room and start hugging everybody else?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I mean me personally, I'm good on like queueing myself up to be in the position. Okay, I cub it because I don't want I don't want to have I don't want her calling into someone like me in time that comment.
Speaker 3: So I'm I would be good on that.
Speaker 2: But it's also it's a New Year's party, right, Megan Trainer tickets their next You're a kiss This is Kiss FM. You're watching something Who done it? Who done it? And you think they didn't figure out? You know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna go put on my trousers. I'm gonna get out there. I'm ana fare out who did do it? It's not my job. I'm not a cop. I'm not a p I I'm not trained. You know, I'm not Matt Locke. I'm gonna get out there and figure is Matt Locker who done it?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: That just popped into my headfl And Matt Lock's an attorney. Yeah, I was trying to think of.
Speaker 3: There is a really old show called Murder. She wrote, what was her name? Jessica Lang, Jessica Lang. Look it up, kids, we're gonna know Jessica Fletcher.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jessica Wait, Who's Jessica Lang?
Speaker 3: Was an actress she was into among.
Speaker 2: Wow, you can't expect they got one the names you can't exp Angela lansberrys who I'm thinking, I'm not even Jessica.
Speaker 13: Oh.
Speaker 3: Look the show The Wheel. There's two wheels on a four. Okay.
Speaker 2: But the point is I never listened to your true Crime and be like, I'm gonna go solve it. Now you're telling me that some la moms ye had some time after their kids went to school, decided to pick a cold case and they solved it.
Speaker 5: Yes, these moms had kids that are kind of getting older, and they're kind of in that stage of their life where they have a little bit extra more free time. Maybe the kids are now driving so they're not like driving them so much. And they decided during the pandemic to bond over their love for true crime. I saw this whole article in the La Times about this book and these moms, and they just started looking into this this old case from like fifteen years ago, and it was a cold case, just out of curiosity. They had no law enforcement backgrounds. These four moms are just regular moms working different jobs, different careers, and they tracked down records, they followed leads, they would communicate, you know, in between carpols and things, just like be like what did you find?
Speaker 3: What did you find?
Speaker 5: And ultimately they ended up solving this fifteen year old case, which I just think is so remarkable for them to completely now shift their careers.
Speaker 3: And this is like what they're doing.
Speaker 5: The book's called The Carpool Detectives if you want to check it out. But the whole thing was just a really interesting second act.
Speaker 2: Are they doing pro bono or are they getting fees from something?
Speaker 3: These are the.
Speaker 5: Questions, and I feel like we need to like I want to have them on, like if these are La moms, like come on, and we.
Speaker 3: Need to talk to you, anything to be scared of.
Speaker 5: That's the thing, right when you start digging into some of these cases, what if there's relatives of said murderer who knows? Like, yeah, I don't know. I would be scared to be connected to anything like that.
Speaker 3: Look, I can't listen to true crime anyway.
Speaker 2: I can't even like you sisty friends of mine, they love it before I love the truth. I'm before sleepy sleeps like run.
Speaker 5: Away on Netflix's kind of true Crimey, it's not true. This is true crime fictional thing, but it's it's mystery.
Speaker 3: It's like who who did it? Who?
Speaker 9: Yip?
Speaker 2: It's can't be like I can sleepy sleep after that one. Sure, but it's fascinating. Good on them getting out there and being proact. I know, coming up next they should work on some new stuff. I mean, if you want to solve some crimes, like what's what's active? What's out there?
Speaker 3: Now? We need to know.
Speaker 2: We've got Valerie once. These are in a grande ticket. So we're gonna pop around here and play a little suddenly called in or Out for twenty twenty six. Good morning, Valerie, good morning, good Morning's are happy to have you so listen to this. Harper's Bizarre just came out with the ins and outs for twenty twenty six. Okay, the Inn's what's in, what's out? I'm gonna go down the list. You tell me if it's in or out. You gotta get three right before you get three wrong. I think you'll do it.
Speaker 3: Are you ready?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay? This is fun and quite enlightening too. White jeans, white jeans, Are they in or out for twenty twenty six?
Speaker 8: I would say out?
Speaker 3: Now they're in? They are in.
Speaker 5: I mean I do love my white jeans, all right.
Speaker 2: Next Polka dots, Polka dots, so they in er out for twenty twenty six?
Speaker 8: In you're out?
Speaker 3: They are out right bizarre? All right?
Speaker 2: Now, you gotta kind of get this soon to stand if we play by the rules, voice notes, voice notes on your phone? Are they in or out for twenty twenty six?
Speaker 1: They're in?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 3: Your are out? Harper's Bizarre. This is bizarre.
Speaker 2: You want me to go to another year for you?
Speaker 3: Maybe how about this one? I'm gonna play all or nothing.
Speaker 2: We're gonna change your rules because we are, okay, wanting you to go see our Inn, the Grande. Okay, Caesar Caesar, Caesar Caesar salads.
Speaker 3: Are they in or out for twenty twenty six?
Speaker 11: Oh my gosh, they're in.
Speaker 2: Hopefully Caesar salads are having the biggest comeback here of all.
Speaker 3: Now you won't say you win bizarre game that I've ever played. Stop harping.
Speaker 2: All right, congratulations, you're gonna go see our ina grande. You did something. All right, we got you. Thank you for listening to us. We appreciate you calling it.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're welcome. I don't like people to lose me, please, No, especially that game. I know that was a tricky one. How happy am I?
Speaker 2: A lot of Caesar salad that it's gonna be? I'm gonna have a lot of them this year.
Speaker 9: On air with Ryan Seacrest, I love the way and I and here we go again, our first Tuesday together.
Speaker 2: Back at work, back to school, Back to now. Sophia, you're in school. Do you have any tests immediately? Do they do anything exam wise fast upon the first week?
Speaker 6: I don't think so. Honestly, the first week is always known as like the syllabus week, so it's kind of smooth sailing.
Speaker 3: But we have all like syllabi.
Speaker 6: Extra credit exams and the syllabus exams, but everybody knows that they don't really mean anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but don't tell these like certain things you just don't say out loud, deadlines, the labs. It all starts again linked in comparisons. But you know, teachers go through a lot every year and they do, I mean, especially for younger kids. They really put in a lot of care, time, effort, energy, even spend their own money for things. And we're gonna bring in Alex Garrier. Alex is on the line here now, he's from Donors Choose. Donors Choose. They work with teachers in different situations that need extra stuff, and it's just a first a way for us to say high end salute teachers who are back at it again this year.
Speaker 3: Alex, good morning, thanks for coming on.
Speaker 7: Good morning, and happy New Year. It's really great to be on with you.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. Happy New Year.
Speaker 2: Now what is a guy, a studious guy like Alex from Donors Choose.
Speaker 3: What's he doing to live it up on New Year's Eve?
Speaker 7: Oh my goodness. I actually took a trip to Santa Fe this year. It was my first time in the city. Really quite a beautiful city. So I don't know if it Cans is living it up, but I was surrounded by some of the most amazing vistas that I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: I thought it was a pretty good way to start the new year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds I mean, that's a beautiful part of the country and it sounds incredible.
Speaker 3: So well done.
Speaker 2: To focus on teachers, we talk about this all the time, that they put in so much extra effort, energy, spirit, money for their kids in their classrooms, and Donors Choose helps out with that. First of all, just the headline of what does Donors Choose do.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we are a nonprofit organization and we are focused on helping teachers across the country get the stuff that they need to help their kids. And the way that we work is that any public school teacher in the country can come to donors Choose dot org, create a request for stuff that they need to meet their kids' needs, and then we have amazing donors who come and support these projects and help us get those teachers the resources that help make their classrooms magical.
Speaker 2: Alex at the top of the list, give me the top three things that you find teachers need and use the most.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really runs the gamut.
Speaker 7: But you know, currently if we look at our lists, one of the probably the top category are sort of learning games and educational kits, things that help make learning fun. Our second category is all kinds of instructional technology that includes innovative stuff like you know, coding, robots and all kinds of things that teachers are looking to bring into the classroom. And then our third category, maybe surprisingly is kind of basic needs food, clothing, and hygiene and those sorts of supplies because public school teachers, when they see that they have students that have that kind of need, they really step up to meet the challenge and help their kids get those basic needs met as well.
Speaker 2: So you want to get in on helping out a teacher nearby, local teacher. iHeartRadio dot com slash teachers, and to those teachers who have gotten back and are going back to the classroom, we salute, we think, we acknowledge, we highlight, we spotlight. And it's so interesting because you know, they're really for so many teachers that I have met, there's no real like wall or separation from them when they're teaching the kids and taking care of those kids any hours of the classroom, and then afterwards like they're still thinking about them, They're still trying to FITU out how they can help them. It's really a twenty four to seven job, isn't it.
Speaker 1: It really is. And you know, and I used to be a public school teacher as well.
Speaker 7: I taught middle school math and science and high school math. And I mean it's also a source of great joy. I think that's part of the motivation, because you know, I can I can tell you when you're in the classroom and if there's something that you can do to make that spark happen for a kid, or make the connection happen, or they get to do something new that they've never done before. There it's hard to think of too much more that that, you know, really motivates you from day to day. I have to say, I saw on Instagram recently featuring you, Ryan. I think you were talking the band and White at telling the story of how an educator. I think your high school principal made a big impact on you and brought you into broadcasting.
Speaker 1: And that's the kind of.
Speaker 7: Well, at times, it feels, you know, like it can be life changing for kids.
Speaker 1: And so it's kind of no wonder that.
Speaker 7: Public school teachers across the country are thinking of their jobs as the twenty four to seven you know occupation.
Speaker 2: Well, thank goodness, we've got people doing it. Doctor Jenny Springer was my principal and she let me do the morning announcements. I had audition and she got me the job of doing the morning announcements. And that's what began sort of my path here. And so I adore and appreciate doctor Jenny Springer and Dunwoody, Georgia, the Dunwoody Wildcats. Thank you so much, Alex. Great to have you doing what you're doing and helping those teachers. Irraty dot com slash teachers. If you want to help out, you take care and have a great year.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Okay, buddy, bye bye. Yeah she was great. Yeah, speaking good morning, good Morning's a telephone. Here's a telephone. Ours was like a phone. The backside of the phone. We had a real not a.
Speaker 2: Please rymes please hello, good morning, good way for each club meeting.
Speaker 3: Today at four thirty playing football team.
Speaker 2: Exactly why you should cover up to my voice? I didn't No one really knew my real heights until I went to first period.
Speaker 3: A screena carpenter on kiss. F M.
Speaker 2: Are you ready for some non stop kiss? Go play some somber here in a second, get you some Ari Grande tickets. Also, Ray got that great track Where's My Husband?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: We have these talkbacks that come in all the time through the IHET radio apps, so thanks for sending those. Got a few I just pulled off. Here is the first one. It's from Maggie and you could listen anywhere on our Heart radio. She's actually in Ohio and she's got a message.
Speaker 3: Happy years to everybody.
Speaker 14: He's glad to be back to listening to the radio and do my exercise and enjoying the chats and they advise the yo gift. I hope you all had a very good New Year's heart best wishes to everyone.
Speaker 2: Most important, I wanted her to tell me what her exercise is for that.
Speaker 3: Yes, I feel like she's on the treadmill or something that's not treadmill vibes, no yoga vibe.
Speaker 5: Oh sure, she's zen. I have a thing with people that say happy New Years versus Happy New Year.
Speaker 3: Okay, well what's your thing?
Speaker 5: I think as it annoys me, I think, why why is it multiple years?
Speaker 2: Isn't it just happy New year well, because it's derived from New Year's Eve, possessed right, New Year's people are continuing with the New Year's Eve component, So it's happy New Year is I think most likely correct? But happy New Years is what many of us say.
Speaker 3: Now. I have chosen to not let it bother me while you were so zen in six.
Speaker 2: No, it's not zen, it's not. It's just that, you know, every action creates an opportunity for you to choose how you want to say.
Speaker 5: Maybe it doesn't bother me, Maybe it's more I just like it.
Speaker 4: It like.
Speaker 3: It makes me question why to say it. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think she knows she says it.
Speaker 3: I choose to hear what she meant. You know, when people say things.
Speaker 2: Like, how about Sophia said earlier correctly taken up? Yeah, some people say taken back. Taking back's wrong. I choose to not let that bother me. I chose to not commend you.
Speaker 3: I kidding it correct.
Speaker 2: For years, for years, f y I Maggie Sity nipped it in the butt.
Speaker 3: I didn't in the butt until we had so.
Speaker 2: Many pinches of our tushes that we had to rectify it to bud soreness was happening. Nod, Well, how about this? I couldn't care less or I could care less? I couldn't Which is right?
Speaker 3: I couldn't care less?
Speaker 6: I think it's I couldn't right because you can't care anymore?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: If you you're the student, you're the one I could care I mean they're both well.
Speaker 2: No, if you could care less care less, then I think right is making Yeah? Well to me, if I really can't care less, I'm gonna say to you, I've cared less so much I can't care less anymore, so I couldn't care less.
Speaker 3: What the heck are we talking about? Anyways? Talkbacks? Okay?
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, sure Nelson in Panorama City.
Speaker 12: How you feel guys? Uh say, happy New y twenty six and this show is good? Everything okay? And Tania and Siasoney Ruby and my brother Brian. Please let's go more music, more show and the Ross are please number one at number one two and see.
Speaker 3: That the spirit we need from everybody. Love that guy.
Speaker 2: We need not your dad, Ruby, but we need spirit like that from everybody.
Speaker 3: He was rolling, It's my favorite. He rolled every yard except for the Ryan arm. But see, I choose to hear Bryan.
Speaker 2: He said, Happy New Year, Brian, Oh good, Yes, I would love you and thank you for listening right well. Every day we're on you gotta remind people who we are, not like they know. Denise is in Bombdale with horses.
Speaker 3: Happy New Year, Kiss FM. Yes, I am working today. I get to walk about four horses twenty minutes each through puddles. So much fun. Happy New Year. I feel like I need to know more.
Speaker 5: I could hear the likels that was need to know more?
Speaker 3: What's her job? Denise? We didn't get enough of your story there, but Happy New Year? All right? Thank you.
Speaker 2: Can send a talk back anytime to the IET radio app non stop Kiss Music are in a grinded tickets next kiss, It's kiss up. An't got a qute of the day here and now. If you are having a hard time getting from online matches into real life matches, have you heard of the three to five message rule? They say, if you're single and having a hard time transitioning from online conversation to actual dates, they suggest this is there chemistry after three to five messages. If there's chemistry after three to five messages, then you should meet. If there's not, move on, stop wasting your time.
Speaker 3: Just move on.
Speaker 5: This is risky. Why is it risky? What's what's risky about it?
Speaker 2: It's risky because some people are not good texters. Hi, I am a bad texture.
Speaker 3: I'm bad. I'm a bad texter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't have to pat myself on the back. But I'm a better in person person than text person.
Speaker 3: Text just get lost for me, Like I don't see something the time.
Speaker 2: I'm certainly not chat GPT cut pace guy. I'm not that, and so I'm not saying the time for that. I'm not saying the time to be so clever, Like sometimes I literally will be Okay, let's know, you should do Ryan what text back something cute and clever. Well, then I'm in the dot dot dot on the other side for like minutes first.
Speaker 3: Because then it's a few three minutes to come up with that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you just go with what your first instinct is, because.
Speaker 3: That's the world you.
Speaker 2: Who knows who is the real everyone Today's quote the moment you stop apologizing for being ambitious is the moment everything shifts.
Speaker 3: Say, well, look at that. It's gonna do it for us.
Speaker 2: The time has come for us to say goodbye in the morning show. Thank y'all to the back room. Thank Mikayla Ruby. Sophia says, anym this morning. So good to be back with y'all this week and on a Tuesday. We're gonna do it again tomorrow. Now, tomorrow is a wedding this day, and we got to tickets. We got the match game, Megan Trainer tickets. We'll fill in some stuff too. Life will happen between now and then and we'll bring it to you. What else if you missed the second date update, if you missed any of the show, it's always up at noon. Wherever you get your podcasts, get it check it out on demand on air Ryan Seacrest, wherever you get your podcasts, I'll talk to your first thing in the morning with everybody, kiss ev.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 9: Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow