Speaker 1: Okay, so this is completely insane. A rapper predicted coronavirus in twenty thirteen. Bro, who this guy named doctor Creep? As if like, who's.
Speaker 2: That or who that is?
Speaker 1: Isn't it Isn't it a perfect name for like a rapper who would predict Yeah, that's a cruetavirus. So it's just it's just this rapper And listen to the lyrics in his first verse, spit it. The virus is harvesting. What do you mean began life in a lab in the first War of vaccines O color vaccine wuhan Literally millions die in the first week in the pandemic.
Speaker 2: Dreams Bro, he's no domus.
Speaker 1: Covid'radmous not quite, but I was close reality black death, smallpox, mutated disease and mutated makes me think, like all the omicron like all the variations, you know what flu shot propaganda for all population and troops.
Speaker 2: Dude, that's like everyone like not.
Speaker 1: Believing in the dynamic plandemic, like all all of that avoid the plague. It might have seeped into the room. It's now airborne with firestorm signal to our doom, like it's an airborn virus. It is an airborne virus, and it could have been anything like it could have been like touch or like anything like that. But this is something that you talk. It's out there, dude, it's insane.
Speaker 2: Right. Wait, So is this guy like still around, Like where is he?
Speaker 1: He's still He's still around, He's still as he's said music. He basically said that. There was like a lot of talk about it at the time. I guess, like in twenty thirteen, people were talking about like different viruses.
Speaker 2: We're talking about bird flu, bird bird flu, Like what was two thousand and nine was bird flu?
Speaker 1: I think it might have been like zeca virus and like other things like that.
Speaker 2: Ebola, Oh yeah, twenty thirteen, twenty sixteen is outbreak of ebola. Yeah, but that wasn't that was like, that wasn't airborne. That wasn't airborne. But it's said that for so originally H one N one was two thousand and nine, but it says literally says the virus predominated overall during the twenty thirteen to fourteen flu season. Dude, this guy, I'm not buying his shit. I think this guy is a psychic.
Speaker 1: Really, Okay, So so you hear all that and you're like, Okay, this guy is predicting stuff like this is crazy. All every every line I just read you is basically like poo poo compared to the next line that I'm about to share you Like this, this is this is full on like psychic abilities over do it?
Speaker 2: Tell me?
Speaker 1: So this is the last line in his first verse in the song twenty twenty, combined with coronavirus bodies stacking, he predicts the year. He predicts that it's a coronavirus and that bodies are stacking, bodies are stacked.
Speaker 2: What he says coronavirus literally, dude, literally, like what song has he made? Now? Yeah? Hold on, what's where's that next track?
Speaker 1: Where's that next track?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: But so so apparently he was saying like there was talk of coronaviruses, like like the same way there's like influenza or whatever. So that's what That's what influenced him to say that bull.
Speaker 2: Bullshit. My man is a psychic and he's trying to keep it under wraps.
Speaker 1: Well, honestly, if you think about it, like why would you, I feel like it's better for him if he's like, yeah, I predicted it, Like you're a legend you're a psychic, you're I think, all right, all right, rebuttal yes, why does Harry Potter not tell everyone he's Harry Potter?
Speaker 2: He keeps it from the muggles. There's a whole psychic community that is in the shadows the string.
Speaker 1: Great theory, that's a great theory. Hey maybe maybe that's who the wizard people are. They're actually they're just like yeah, they're just like actually wizards.
Speaker 2: That's how Mark Zuckerberg made all his money. He's actually a wizard, but not just a computer wizard. That's that's a that's a great theory on a theory right there. That's like a that's like an exception theory. That's what we like. That's that's why we go deep. We do do that. We do go deep, we do. The depth is unreal, that's right,