Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us right down our toll free telephone number. This is a historic day for this program. It's eight hundred nine four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program later on, we'll get your thoughts, your hopes, what your dreams are, what your desires are for the next administration. This will be the last show radio show on seven hundred and fifty great radio stations that we do with Joe Biden as president and Kamala Harris as Vice president when we reconvene on Monday. Although we'll be in the DC swamp that part freezing cold. I'm not looking forward to Donald J. Trump will be the forty seventh president of the United States. My gratitude, by the way, to all of you and all that you did, and everybody was all hands on deck and everybody was just spoken the wheel and everybody took it seri and you were able to ignore the noise that is the lying and the conspiracy theory pedaling by the likes of Rachel Maddow and Fake Jake and ABC, NBC, CBS and The Washington Post and The New York Times and the La Times, and you went out there in spite of nine years of NonStop, frankly persecution.
Speaker 2: You know, the whole list.
Speaker 1: We've discussed it too often for you not to and look what Look how excitingness is for the country. And I keep arguing that this can be the most transformational presidency. But you know, Democrats revert to form. We expected that they didn't. Really, they have not laid a glove on any nominee that has gone before them. Although I did read a report today that Senate Democrats are trying to delay a confirmation vote on Defense Secretary nominee Pete Hegseth, and a desperate did to you know, find some negative information on hag set that could torpedo his support anyway. This Senate Armed Services Committee Chairman Robert Roger Whitker told Politico that though heg Seth has the votes, who be confirmed?
Speaker 2: A lot of people here, uh.
Speaker 1: Sense, By the way, since they get over here, uh sense has been in the Free state of Florida all week. And we call this winning, don't we? But because how's the temperature been down here? What's the temperature up in New York where you live? You got to speak into a microphone.
Speaker 2: Are you getting tired of winning?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not getting tired. I'm not sick of winning. I'm absolutely not sick of winning. By the way, is that Ross behind you? That's y Ryan and his beautiful wife, Cindy. Oh, this is Ross's girlfriend. Hi, girlfriend, how are you nice to meet you?
Speaker 2: And uh?
Speaker 1: And Sunshine is here? How great is that? I mean, everybody came in all together.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Linda, you want to say hello to everybody. They can't hear you, but you can say hello.
Speaker 2: Hi, everybody, Hi, everybody.
Speaker 1: Linda is excited because she wants Donald Trump. I think I wanted him to win the most. He would argue on that point and argue that she probably did. Anyway, great to see you all, Welcome to stay here. Let me just have a show to do. I have people listening. We have seven hundred and fifty stations. Why digress like this? Well, what's the big deal. What I love about Sense's kids is they're both killers, Ryan and Ross, both of them. And I'm a pretty good martial artist. I'm a situational street fighter. We've talked at length about it. I know some of you roll your eyes. He's talking about his martial arts again. There he goes again. But I love it. It's a passion. I am black and blue every part of my body because he's been so aggressive. This all right, stop stop, I'm doing a show. You can't do it right now. Not a good time. But we've been training in person and it's been a it's been a great week. Actually we've added a lot of new things. Anyway, back to this whole. So they want to delay the the hegset vote, and to the extent of which they are free to do under the rules, this is not something that needs to get dragged out. He's got the votes. They know he's got the votes. Jack Reid, who opposes the confirmation, said Democrats wanted more information. We've made it clear we feel there's more information that should be provided, and they don't need more information. They didn't lay a glove on Christy Nome today. She's going to be great at the Department of Homeland Security. One thing I've learned about Christy Nome, they've been a friend of this program. She's been on TV. She is one tough cookie and she's not going to take any more crap. It's not going to have open borders with you know, radical Islamic terrorists unvetted in the country, no more cartel members, no more gang members, murderers, rapists. The big challenge for her, you know, I believe we will secure the border quick and Donald Trump will do that on day one and begin the process of doing it on day one, and then beyond that, I think the biggest challenge is going to be to find these people and get rid of them. You know, if you want to know who the biggest losers and idiots, Richard Blumenthal, Elizabeth Warren, I mean, you know, of course Pocahontas, as Donald Trump effectionately calls her, the congenital liar. Adam Schiff got schooled by Pam Bondi this week. It was great A Senator Horono also terrible moments this week speaking to Bondi, you know, and I mean, and some of the questions that they have put. Look what they said to Doug Bergram, We played that yesterday. Have you ever made an unwondered of advance against this? Was Horno that did this. I mean, what kind of opening question is that to somebody? Have you ever faced discipline or entered into a settlement related to this? Kind of conduct. You know, have you, you know, as a legal adult, have you ever made an unwonted request for sexual favors or committed any verbal or physical harassment or assault of a sexual nature. I mean, how do you even answer the stupid question like that? By the way, James Comer is urging the soon to be Attorney General Pam Bondi to prosecute Jim Biden for lying to Congress that issue that referral had already taken place. The statute of limitations have not run out. We're going to watch that very very closely. We are officially on preemptive pardon watch. We'll see what Joe does in the next number of days. But Biden's now saying and claiming his biggest regret is that he didn't spend enough time taking credit for all those accomplishments. Okay, the American people will judge his accomplishments. Okay, are you better off economically? Most Americans have been hammered by inflation, hammered by high energy prices. They have been hammered by by record interest rates. It is killing the American people. Joe Biden, by the way, on his way out the door, announced he is commuting twenty five hundred criminal sentences for non violent drug offenses that he deems quote, disproportionately long. I don't really have a big problem with the pardoner of the power the power of the part. Sorry, sound like Joe Biden may we're getting old James Clyburn delusional literally thinks that Joe Biden will go down in history as one of the greatest presidents we ever had. No, he's gonna go down in history as one of the worst presidents America has ever had. A Fox News poll, over half of Americans say the Biden administration made the economy worse.
Speaker 2: Not only did they make the economy.
Speaker 1: Worse, Ask yourself, are you more safe and secure because of Biden and Harris Well, just look at the murderers, rapist, cartel members, gang members, and known terrorists in the country. And you know the answer to that. Look at Europe or there, look at war in the Middle East, you know, and and Joe Biden won't give Donald Trump any credit that there might be a peace deal now in the Middle East and the hostages would be released. Not the best deal in the world. We'll talk to Senator Tom Cotton about that in a little bit.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: You can blame Biden for homelessness, you can blame Biden for record deficits and debt. NBC News is reporting this. That is the as Biden approaches the end of his failed presidency quote, the White House feels like a Morgue.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Finally they beginning to realize that he is in significant, real cognitive decline. Unbelievable. Anyway, Joe Biden ascended to the highest office in America with the pledge to unite the country. Failed on that front. What what did he do to make anybody's life better? He entered the office as a media darling. He had the They gave him full quarter. They protected him the entire time, under the guise of COVID. He hid in his basement. We pointed out that he was a cognitive mess. Nobody wanted to pay attention to us, and then we had got excoriated for telling the truth. Biden defended inflation policies, and then he blamed Red States. They really screwed up their economies. What the hell is he talking about? You know, now he's warning about oligarchs. Well, the Biden family knows a lot about oligarchs. They were dealing with oligarchs out of Russia. Alena Batarina, remember that name, he heard it often, former first Lady of Moscow three and a half million dollars to zero experience Hunter or the oligarch that sent the just enough money so Hunter can get a brand new Porsche. He's warning about concentration of wealth in America. He says he changed with the basic formula for the economy. Yeah, we paid more for everything. That's the biggest change that he made, and Americans have suffered needlessly. You know, he's even taken full crew it for the idea there's a possibility of a ceasefire and hostages will finally be released. Look, I don't like the deal, but I'm not going to be critical. I'm not going to be critical of families that want their family members back that were taken hostage October seventh, in twenty twenty three, I'm not going to get in the way of that deal with criticism. I refuse. Do I think that it should be in my view? Do I think it should be an unconditional surrender?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: I think we'll talk to Tom Cotton about this. It should be an unconditional surrender. And do I think that regardless. Once those hostage hostages are free, then Israel and the United States has every right and frankly duty and obligation in my view, to make Gaza demilitarized. And the same goes for Lebanon. The hooty rebels need to be neutralized, and it goes on from there, and then you got to deal with the head of the snake. And that's a wrong. And Iran we keep reading reports. I have sources telling me that they're within what four or five six months of being having nuclear capability. That can't happen because those radically moms would bring about a modern day holocaust. You don't have to be Elon Musk or be a genius or graduate from Havid or MIT to figure any of this out. It's not that complicated. A new study suggesting that President Trump's election, this is very interesting to me, has kicked off a global voter revolt against left wing leaders, and I believe that could be true.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: We saw a realignment with Ronald Reagan, Margaret Thatcher, Pope John Paul the Second at the time, and I think we're even seeing a bigger realignment worldwide. In the US, Western Europe, progressives are more unpopular, with their left leaning parties, securing only forty two percent of vers inspective votes. Conservative candidates meanwhile one fifty seven percent of the average votes, representing the widest gap since nineteen ninety according to this analysis. In the wake of Kamala Harris's defeat, leftist parties in Canada, Australia, Germany already predicted to suffer similar losses and upcoming ballots. And I'll tell you what this really is. It is the failure that is socialism, Marxism, Stadism, redistribution. You know, they like to do it under the guise of environmentalism, but it's really just a socialist that what was the New Green Deal? Everything's going to be free, cradle to grave, womb to the two. Here's the problem with socialism. I did a whole chapter in Live, Free, or Die about socialism, the failure, the history, the failure of socialism. And that includes whatever manifestation it takes on, whatever name it takes on. Is you have promises that are made, they are never fulfilled, You end up being more poor in the end, and then you calculate how much freedom you lost in the process. Donald Trump put up on truth social today. I think he made the right decision. That is my obligation to protect the people of our country. Before we begin, we have the inauguration itself. The weather forecast for Washington, d C. With the windshill factor, it's probably going to be well below zero could take temperatures to severe record lows with this arctic blast sweeping the country, says, I don't want to see people hurt. I don't want to see people injured in any way. It is dangerous conditions for the tens of thousands of law enforcement first responders, police canines, horses, hundreds of thousands of supporters that will be outside for many, many hours in any event, if you decide to come, dress warmly. Therefore, I have ordered the inaugur inauguration address, in addition to prayers and their speeches, to be delivered in the United States Capital Rotunda as was used by Ronald Reagan in nineteen eighty five. Because of the very cold weather, the various dignitaries guests will be brought into the Capital. This will be a very beautiful experience, and we will open the Capital one Arena on Monday for live viewing of this historic event and to host a presidential parade, and I will join the crowd of Capital one after my swearing in, and then all of the other events as scheduled. The inaugural balls will be at one of them. We'll tell you more about that as we continue. Anyway, eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn our number if you want to be a part of the program. All right, as we roll along. But think about this. In Canada, polls showing fire brand Conservative now leading a little Justin's Party after the lefty leaders abrupt resignation earlier this month. Australia's Conservative Party is also inching ahead of its ruling Progressive government. I mean, the world is changing and Donald Trump hasn't even been sworn in. Now Trump is expected to head to tap the head of his security detail. It's somebody that I happened to know after the disaster at Butler with Kimberly Cheatle and after the disaster at Trump International. Sean Kerrn is the guy and a close acquaintance of Trump, loved by the Trump family, and I have every believe he can get the Secret Service back under control. Apparently, Donald Trump and President She had a pre inaugural call. I'll give you the details of that when we come up. Also, his latest pull number show that he's now rating far higher than he was in January twenty seventeen.
Speaker 2: This is what's right with America.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Sean Hannity Show, all right, twenty five now till the top of the hour, toll free.
Speaker 2: It is. What did you say to me? I did not hear you. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I was just telling you to do your read.
Speaker 2: Do your read bus I'm doing. I'm doing my read. How you doing? How's things in? I don't? All right?
Speaker 1: Pennsylvania? Are you in New York of Pennsylvania?
Speaker 2: This week?
Speaker 3: I did New York and Pennsylvania so that I was properly prepared for all elements of DC.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what d C is gonna be.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be freezing, freezing, freezing, freezing cold.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 3: The cold keeps all the weirdness inside. Only the brave will brave the cold.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, So that means you go to a restaurant or you want to have a drink one night, good luck.
Speaker 3: That's not exactly what I mean.
Speaker 2: That's not exactly what I mean. Okay, Well, all the lunatics will be there.
Speaker 3: They won't even walk to the restaurant.
Speaker 2: They won't walk to the rest of the walk because you can't walk.
Speaker 3: You gotta walk everywhere because Secret Service is closing down the streets. We don't even know the street cliw yet, so we're all training it and playing it in.
Speaker 1: I got to get a box of tow warmers and hand warmers, pair of gloves and all this crap. I mean, I'm leaving seventy degree temperature for this, hey man, A price of freedom Monday. It's the price of freedom.
Speaker 2: True. If that's the price I have to pay, it's it is well worth it, exactly.
Speaker 1: I don't have to, but I don't have to live there forever. We do have a lot of announcements of things that are coming up, but I'm going to hold it back for now. One big announcement. You voted big government out, you voted a phishing government in. Thank you, And one way you can save money because we'll still be suffering under the Harris Biden economy for some time until Donald Trump's policies can take effect. And that takes a little bit of time, but it'll happen hopefully quickly and you could save money, not sacrifice any service. And that's with my cell phone provider, a veteran own company called pure Talk. And the beauty of pure Talk because you get the same exact service as the big carriers Verizon AT and T T Mobile, the same service, the same cell towers, the same five G network, You pay half the cost, and you're not paying one hundred dollars a month for your wireless bill. With pure Talk, you'll get unlimited talk, unlimited text, fifteen gigs of data, mobile hotspot, you get roaming in tons of countries, and you only pay thirty five bucks a month and you don't pay an activation fee. Now, for the average family, that's about one thousand dollars a year in savings for the exact same service. Make the switch. It's simple, it's fast, it's easy. You dial pound two to fifty, you say the keyword save now. Do it now, and you'll save an additional fifty percent off your first month. That's pound two fifty keywords save now from our friends at pure Talk, America's wireless company. Now, we have a lot of good things on the program today. Our buddy Stephen A. Smith is on Hannity last night and he feels like he was misled about Kamala Harris and he felt sad watching Joe Biden give his farewell address and I'm not sure why. And Steven and I have a great relationship and he's a dear friend of mine. And it's interesting. Whenever I talk sports on this program, he'll text me. If I talk sports on TV, he'll text me, Hannity, stay in your lane. And whenever he talks politics, I write him and I'm like, will you please stay in your lane, which is sports? But I think he's I think there's an awakening happening. Glinda, do you sense this too. You've been You've actually been friends with steven A longer than I've been friends with steven A.
Speaker 3: I think that stephen A is representative of a lot of people and how they feel, you know, even Charlottemagne, who I'm have a lot of feelings about. But you know, these are just people that feel like dang, you know, like we were wrong and they really tried to lie to the entire party. And we're not asleep at the switch anymore. We're paying attention to steven A's credit. Though stephen A has always been informed you know, he's been a writer, you know, and he's kind of he's he's an equal opportunity hater, he's an independent I just think now he's really kind of seen the light. And after the speech the other night, he's like, oh, come on, man, like it was. It was embarrassing.
Speaker 1: It was it was embarrassing, but it really did embody everything that I had been saying since early twenty twenty, and that this man is not cognitively up to the job. And I wish I was wrong. I wish he was cognitively up to the job, but he's not. President elect Trump had a what's described by the Epic Times as a productive call with President she of China. The call was very good for both China and the US, he said on social media. On truth Social he said, the conversation covered balancing trade, fentanyl, a Chinese media platform TikTok, and many other subjects. It's my expectations that we will solve many problems together and starting immediately. The call follows confirmation that she has said, and his deputy to Trump swearing in ceremony on his behalf. Donald Trump extended the invitation to cheat to come. It wouldn't usually be normal for the president of China to come.
Speaker 2: Anyway. So Trump will enter.
Speaker 1: Office with a far higher approval rating than he had in twenty seventeen. One interesting thing, I have off the record knowledge of some of what happened here. But let me let me see how I can extend some of this knowledge to you without revealing too much. Eric Adams was at mari A Lago.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 1: Eric Adams is getting along with Donald Trump. I really believe that Eric Adams thought when when Harrison Biden opened the borders, that it would be the compassionate thing to do to welcome people into the country. And then it became an unmitigated disaster, and then it became cost prohibitive, and you had people sleeping on the streets, and you had more violent crime than ever before. And he made a reversal, and then, interestingly the timing of this, then all of a sudden they started going after him and everybody else. I think this relationship is real. That's about as far as I can go. Milania Trump said that when she first went to the White House in twenty seventeen, she said, it was very challenging. We didn't have much information. The information was withheld from US, and she's talking about Michelle Obama and Barack Obama, and she said, but this time, I have everything. It's a very different transition this time the second time around, and this time I've had everything. And she's ready to spend a lot of her time, she said in Washington, d C. Which I think is great news. Donald Trump named Sylvester still Loan, mel Gibson and John Void as ambassadors to troubled Hollywood. I can't think of three better people. I don't see anybody so far. They haven't really laid a glove on anybody. I think they're saving their biggest fire, probably for cash.
Speaker 2: For tell.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure why they want a weaponized and politicized that BI like they've had under call Me and Director Ray turned a blind eye to all of the illegal immigration that was going on in the country. And as the leader of the what was once the world's premier law enforcement agency, he should have been enforcing the law. President Biden today put out today, I am affirming what I have long believed and what three fourths of the states have ratified. The twenty eighth Amendment is the law of the land, guaranteeing all Americans' equal rights and protections under the law regardless of sex. In other words, the Equal Rights Amendment is now law of the land. There's a problem because there's actually a timeline and a history and a process to amending the Constitution. And Biden said that he believes the Equal Rights Amendment met the requirements of ratification, but his remarks are frankly symbolic. Every legal scholar that's worth listening to is saying the same thing. He even declined to order the government to finalize the process by officially publishing it. That's a move that would invite legal challenges. So under the Constitution, Biden does not have a direct role in improving amendments. And if you listen to the National Archivist, he said last month they could not certify the amendment due to established legal, judicial, and procedural decisions. The amendment would guarantee equality for women, improving pay equality, strengthening domestic violence and sexual harassment protections, et cetera, et cetera. This is all part of him trying to sabotage Donald Trump on the way in Now, the amendment had been ratified by thirty eight states, but it didn't happen within the deadline. That was set by Congress, and they note that several of the thirty eight states have since moved to withdraw their ratifications. The Equal Rights Amendment was first introduced in Congress in nineteen twenty three and in nineteen seventy one. The amendment was introduced in every session of Congress for decades, and in seventy two, following the House's lead, the Senator proved the amendment eighty four to eight. In twenty seventeen, and by the way, lawmakers said the law needed to be ratified by thirty eight states within seven years, and a deadline that was later extended to nineteen eighty two by President Jimmy Carter. The topic became the subject of intense legislative fighting and political campaigns. You might recall Philishchlaffley, who created the stop Er movement against ratification and arguing that it would counter traditional gender roles by forcing women to serve in combat, among other consequences, and her work slowed its progress. But anyway, decades after the expiration of the initial seven year deadline for ratification, Nevada became the thirty sixth state to approve the amendment, generating a new momentum towards the thirty eighth state. A year later, Illinois passed it, leaving it one state. Hi Virginia became the thirty eighth state, and under Donald Trump, the Office of Legal Council said that year that because the law was not ratified by the congressional deadline, it had expired and is no longer pending before the states. And that's pretty much where it is, so that if they really want this, they have to start all over again. So Joe Biden, he's even recognizing such either way? Does anyone have any theory why the FBI would have shuddered the DEI office ahead of Trump's inauguration, the Office of Diversity and Inclusion?
Speaker 2: Why would they? Why would they do this? Now?
Speaker 1: Donald Trump is out there thinking something the farious as I believe is going on too, because they quietly closed their Diversity Equity Inclusion office a month after Donald Trump's victory, and they said in a statement that the Federal Law Enforcement Agency did not say what the motivation to shut of the office was. And Donald Trump put out a truth post corruption and anyway wants an investigation and is demanding the FBI preserve and retain all records on why they would close this one great column by Greg Jarrett that came out. Should prosecutors be prosecuted for their lawfare campaign against Trump? I won't go into the specificity of it, but it does raise a lot of questions. And Comer is now officially requesting that Donald Trump DOJ prosecute James Biden for making false statements. Has already been an FBI referral, and we'll see what happens with that. On the immigration front, Stephen Miller is urging House Republicans to begin to defund sanctuary cities and states, which by the way, makes sense by definition, if you're a sanctuary state or city, you are aiding and embedding federal law breaking. Remember the authority to deport rests with the federal government supremacy clause is it transcends any state law, any city law, and that means that they would have the right to go to New York City, San Francisco, Los Angeles, to state of California and remove anybody that entered this country illegally, and that will happen under Tom Homan. I can promise you, and can you explain the one hundred and forty five House Democrats that voted against the bill to deport illegal immigrants who commit sexual assaults. Why would you ever vote against that? Chicago Democrats evolving into a civil war over sanctuary laws that shield these illegal immigrants. A California town famous for its illegal immigrant population takes a stunning step back, you know, to back, you know, to support the mass deportation. I mean that's a pretty big change that's in the San Diego sector because they're sick and tired of what they've been living through. They've been living under this, you know, now going on forever. The border patrol operation to arrest over seventy illegal immigrants with criminal records has begun. The trend Dee Arragua gang is now in nearly twenty cities across the country and getting more violent by the day. So all of this is going to be dealt with on Monday. This will be our last show with Joe Biden as president and Kamala Harris as vice president. You know, if you really want to know, while I tell you all the time don't trust government, well, how is law and order and safety and security in your town? After defundismenttal and nobail laws? How's government working for you there? How's government working with Social Security and Medicare because they're headed towards insolvency. How are those promises on Obamacare? Keep your doctor, keep your plan. Average family saves twenty five hundred dollars a year. Millions of Americans lose their doctors, their plans, and we're all on average paying close to three hundred percent more. Forty plus percent of the country only has one Obamacare exchange option.
Speaker 2: How's that working out for you?
Speaker 1: You know, what is the government doing right that you would trust them from the cradle to grave, womb to the tomb with the Green New Deal? I mean, there's a story in the front page of the New York Post today. It says it doesn't add up. Unions now have driven spending per student in New York City to thirty six and ninety three dollars in any other city or town in the country, the highest amount per capita per student. Now New York fourth graders ranked thirty second nationally in reading and forty sixth nationally in math. How is that working out for you? With all their environmental activism, how did you know? How did we get to a point where we had empty reservoirs. We cut the fire department budget. We had hydrants that didn't work. They didn't practice the science of forestry. On top of everything else, they're spending six hundred and fifty million dollars to make the LA Port green. They're paying eight hundred thousand dollars for green street sweepers in Los Angeles while simultaneously cutting the firefighters budget. And on top of that, Gavin wants to spend billions on wind turbines and billions on green vehicles. Now tell me if we if America bails out California, and I'm not against helping them, there has to be conditions attached to it so this can never happen again. We're not going to bail you out again and again and again and again and again. Eight nine four our number if you want to be a part of the program.