Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Jubile Show. Eric is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater.
Speaker 3: He's been with his girlfriend Amy for a year, but now he thinks something might be going on, so we'll see if we can help him out.
Speaker 4: Eric.
Speaker 3: Sorry, you're going through man, But what's up? Why do you think Amy's cheating on you?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 6: Oh man, I don't even know where to start. I guess I'll just say that like being with Amy, it's been one of the best years of my life.
Speaker 5: Like, she really just helped me turn things around.
Speaker 6: I was at an extremely low point, My career was pretty much at a dead end, and when I met her, she just.
Speaker 5: Completely lifted me up.
Speaker 6: She helped me get on my feet, help me focus on what I love and I can never repay her for that. But a month ago things just started to change. So I'll practice by saying, like, I don't want to sound like a stereotyp full Joe's boy trying, but I just couldn't help. But wonder she gets these random text messages late at night, okay, nine, ten eleven at night, and when I asked her about it, she says it's a work thing. Most of the texts are from someone named Kurt Okay. I've never met a Kurt. She's never mentioned a Kurt Okay. And when I asked her about it, she gets super defensive. She snaps at me and just says, oh, it's a work so you can.
Speaker 2: See who's texting her. Yeah, she's not hiding it from you.
Speaker 5: No, I mean I know that Kurt is texting her. I don't know whose Kurt is it.
Speaker 2: Have you asked her who Kurt is?
Speaker 5: She just shuts me down.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a little suspect. Shutting down late night work. I mean, late night work text excuses are always kind of uncomfortable because realistically, nobody's really talking about work at nine pm. Is that new like late work texts?
Speaker 5: It's been happening for like about a month now.
Speaker 3: Okay, so yeah, it is like, is she a career type person, you know, who would be working at nine o'clock a night?
Speaker 2: Or is it just like completely out of character?
Speaker 5: No, it's not out of character. She works at night.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, she was working at home.
Speaker 5: I was over at her place.
Speaker 6: She got up to use the bathroom and this team's message popped up on her phone.
Speaker 5: From Kurt.
Speaker 1: Okay, and it.
Speaker 5: Said you know you want some more of yesterday, don't you?
Speaker 2: Oh? Oh yeah. You shouldn't be writing those types of things on teams. Yeah, I mean that's definitely that doesn't sound like work to me. Was she celebrating anything at work? Like did she come home telling you anything good happened?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: And I didn't say anything about that because I didn't want to start an argument with her. But I mean that's you know, you want some more of yesterday, don't you?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 5: What am I supposed to think about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And you didn't ask her about that?
Speaker 5: No, I just I didn't want it to get out of hand.
Speaker 2: Okay. So, other than those messages, which are obviously big red flags, is there anything else that she's doing or happening in your relationship that feels off?
Speaker 5: Honestly? No, I don't know.
Speaker 3: For me, I feel like that would be enough to like wonder what that meant and if she exactly?
Speaker 5: Okay, So I was thinking that you guys should call her.
Speaker 6: There's this cookie spot that we went to one of her state that we always go to now and Okay, I think that it would work because she's a rewards member there and they send her.
Speaker 5: Special deals on free cookies and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, all right, cool, So we'll call, We'll play a song come back, and then call and pretend to be from the cookie place and say that she's in the gift of cookies to somebody and see if she puts your name on the card or sends them to you or to somebody else. Okay, okay, all right, play a song, come back. Get your to catch cheeter next if you're just joining us for today's to Catch a Cheater. Eric is on the phone and he thinks that his girlfriend of one year might be cheating. So on a second, we're gonna call her and see if we can catch her cheating. If she is, hopefully we'll find out she's not. But before we do that, Eric, why don't you catch us up on your situation.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I've been seeing me for about a year and about a month ago, she's been getting these tax late at night from this guy named Kurt that she claims she works with, and just something seems suspicious about it.
Speaker 2: Well, and one of the texts was asking what was that? What did he say? Again? In the team's message.
Speaker 5: He said, you know, you want some more of yesterday, don't you?
Speaker 2: That seems strange, So.
Speaker 6: I figured you could call her from this cookie spot that we go to. She's an awards member there and they send her deals on free cookies and stuff.
Speaker 3: All right, cool, And you told us what the name of the place is. So are you ready for us to give her a call?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, man, here we go. Hey, this is Corbyn calling from Cookies. I was looking for our Rewards Card member named.
Speaker 1: Any Hey, Amy, how are you doing.
Speaker 3: Apologize for calling your phone like this, but I am I'm not trying to sell you anything. I have some exciting news. Congratulations here this month's big winner.
Speaker 1: Oh fine, thank you. Yeah, I love you guys.
Speaker 3: Well, we love our customers and I know we send you some offers and stuff like that sometimes. But we're doing a new thing where we choose one of our Rewards Card members each month that gets a baker's dozen of our cookies delivered.
Speaker 2: To anybody that they want.
Speaker 1: I'm good.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll start with the name first off with in the name. It comes with a card too, so we'll do name card and then you give me the address. So first and the last name of the person you'd like to send them to. First will be great.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's Kurt. Hey you RP. And the last name is okay, Kurt, got it?
Speaker 3: And would you like to put anything you know, like in the card to Kurt?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, can you write you gave me some sugar.
Speaker 1: Now I'm giving you some sugar. You're the best.
Speaker 2: You gave me sugar. Now I'm giving you sugar.
Speaker 3: Great, well, Amy, At this point, I just need to let you know this is not cookies at all. This is actually a radio show. It's the Jubil Show. My name is Jubil.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hi, I am Nina Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 3: We we do a segment on our show called to Catch a Cheater where if you think your significant other might be messing around, you see who they send something to and what they put on the card. And your boyfriend Eric is actually on the phone and he was listening.
Speaker 5: Eric, I mean, what is that supposed to mean?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: My god, on me right now? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 6: No, I'm not kidding. No, Okay, you gave me some sugar. No, I'm giving you some sugar.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is insane.
Speaker 5: I'm glad that I did. You clearly cheating on me.
Speaker 1: I'm Eric, I am not feeding.
Speaker 2: What kind of s are you agatting?
Speaker 1: I cannot believe you have me on a radio Stow right now. Why don't you ask me like this is a complination we should have at home.
Speaker 5: No, I'm asking you right now. What does you gave me some sugar?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 5: I'm giving you some sugar, Bean, Eric.
Speaker 1: I'm not heating.
Speaker 4: There's no reason why I should be on a radio Stow right now.
Speaker 5: Like, explain to me how that's not cheating.
Speaker 1: Okay, I just don't believe.
Speaker 5: I just don't believe you. Amy.
Speaker 6: I saw the text from Kurt. You know that, right the text you've been getting at night?
Speaker 1: Yeah, for more.
Speaker 6: Teams message that you got. You know you want some more of yesterday, don't you? I saw that, Amy?
Speaker 5: Oh my god?
Speaker 6: What was that?
Speaker 2: Sugar? Amy?
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay. Kurt is the news immager for my team at work. Okay. The other day he brought in donuts. That's what the team's message was about. And that's what the sugar comments on the card means. It's just it's just me being funny, like.
Speaker 2: You cannot send that on teams?
Speaker 7: Okay, Okay, Sugar, I know I know, okay, Okay, I know that I'm I am being flirty with him, and I know that that's not okay, and I feel horrible about it.
Speaker 4: But like I really really, Eric, you know how badly I want to get this promotion. I'm just trying to get in good with him and be buddy buddy with all. I do feel bad about being flirty, but like, I am not cheating.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you're just flirting with your new boss promotion and he's obviously flirting with you.
Speaker 1: Eric, I'm sorry, said.
Speaker 5: No, you don't have to. I get it. What, Amy, I believe you. I know that you're telling me the truth.
Speaker 6: I know how much you want the promotion and the way that you helped me when I was at a low point with my job, the way that you shared me on and you got me back on my feet.
Speaker 1: Did you also flirt with your boss to get a promotion?
Speaker 5: No? But I trust you, Amy.
Speaker 2: But what Amy? What if your boss comes to you and is like, hey, let's go out for drinks and then starts putting the moves on you, Like, how far are you going to get this promotion?
Speaker 5: I know how important it is to her.
Speaker 2: You would be okay with that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, it's going to go.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to go on a date with him. He knows about he knows about Eric.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, but Eric, you're co signing it. You're good with her flirting with her boss to get a promotion and believe yes, yeah I.
Speaker 5: Do, I do. It would be good for us. It means more money for US vacations and stuff. I'm like, it's just a little flirting, all right.
Speaker 3: Cool, Well, Eric, congratulations you found out that Amy is not cheating Amy.
Speaker 2: Maybe just disclose your flirt flirting? Yeah, yeah, I don't know. What do you call it? Just beforehand? I don't know, Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry gonn't say anything about it, and I don't feel great about it, but I do think that it could really help us it. I got this promotion, you know, we want to go on trips and I've been out for this promotion forever. And I'm sorry that I was flirting and I didn't say anything.
Speaker 5: Okay, Cool, Eric, it's okay, Yeah, Yeah, I am. Thank you guys. Yeah, yeah, Eric, Amy, I love you.
Speaker 4: I love you too, and you know that I would never cheat on you. Please please, please, please trust that.
Speaker 6: I know that, I know that you know. Anything beyond second base is cheating.
Speaker 2: Okay, go get that promotion. Well you're clear now, Amy, don't ask a second base the Jewel Shows to catch a cheater.