Speaker 1: Nephew, what you got for us?
Speaker 2: You know, you know, you gotta be able to say what you want. You know, you gotta be able to see it. You gotta just call somebody and you gotta get it off your chest, say it with your chest as they say. So, you know. I'm just gonna call this young man and let him know. Hey, listen, young man, I want to date your mama.
Speaker 3: You know. Hey, it's all.
Speaker 2: And I'm coming to you like a man. I'm letting you know, young man, I want to date your mama, all right, And I say it strong and I say it with my chest. I want to date your mama. Let's go, cat dog, what mama's need? Love?
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach I'm trying to reach Miss Burns.
Speaker 4: This is Jesus her Son.
Speaker 3: How you doing man? My name is Gordon. Gordon. I just recently joined the church man within the last month, and I was trying to get in touch with Ms Burns. I one of the members gave me a number, but I guess they must have gave me the wrong number. I guess it's it's a home number or what is this?
Speaker 4: Hold of Hello? Who is this again?
Speaker 3: My name is Gordon Gordon. I'm a new member at the church. It is this your number?
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, this is my phone number. I'm James, I'm a son.
Speaker 3: Oh that's your mom. Okay, that's your mother?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Well yeah, my bad man. I was trying to get in touch with miss Barnes. Now is do you have a cell or a home number? Something I can get in touch with Ms Barnes.
Speaker 4: Wait till I tell me to your name? Is what? Gordon?
Speaker 3: Gordon Gordon not just join the church, man, so I might not have met you yet. James, Okay, Well, God bless you man, Thank you man. I appreciate it. Anyway, I could get your mom's home number from me.
Speaker 4: I mean you're just joined the church. I mean I don't I don't say why you wouldn't be able to talk to it. I mean, is there anything? Is there a message I could pass on to it? Though?
Speaker 3: Well? Yeah, I mean I'm trying to see if it's all right for uh for me to take her out. I've been seeing her for the last Hold up, hold up.
Speaker 4: Hold up, hold up, holdo tell about that you you were just sending you a new member to the church, and somebody gave you or they were attempting to give you my mother's number, and you're asking me if you could take an out.
Speaker 3: Man, Well, I wasn't asking you. I thought I had her phone number. I guess they give me your number by mistake. You know, That's my reason for Carl. I thought I was gonna get her. I want to take her out, you know, maybe to dinner or something.
Speaker 4: Well, I'll be quite honest, man, I just came back on from overseas, from fighting and everything. Man, And I mean, you know, my pops just passed away not too long ago. And I ain't you know, I ain't too keen on my mama going out with somebody. Besides, you don't even sound like you. Hey, she in the sixties. Man, old are you? Man?
Speaker 3: I'm thirty six?
Speaker 4: The hell out of here? You How old?
Speaker 3: Man, I'm thirty six, I'm thirty four.
Speaker 4: What is you doing? You do realize my mom is pushing sixty, right?
Speaker 3: But you know what, man, I look at it like James, right, James, I look at it like it's you know heyes, ain't number, but the number, man, it wasn't in your heart man, And how you carry yourself? You know?
Speaker 4: Yeah, But my mother Hey, but my MoMA ain't no cougar like that, and I know she ain't coming after you, all right now. I remember telling me that she tried some new things at this church, but going out with some thirty thirty How are you you do a baby matter? I'm thirty.
Speaker 3: I'm thirty six.
Speaker 4: Dude, Man, you like my brother or something. Man, ain't nowhere in the world. My mama gonna be danged. Okay, okay, let me say this. Man.
Speaker 3: First of all, I ain't even know if calling you. Second of all, I'm calling to speak with her. I'm not calling trying to get permission from you. Ms. Burns is a grown woman.
Speaker 4: Whoa whoa, whoa talking about that? I don't think you heard me, man, I just came back from fighting over see. My pops passed away not too long ago.
Speaker 3: I am the.
Speaker 4: Man at the house. Let's get that straight right now, all right. I don't care if I'm still living at home or not. I'm the man of this house, all right. You calling to ask my mama on a date? Yeah, you might as well just stick to church, doog, because you know, as I said, be blessed, but it ain't gonna be no blessing from me to you. I tell you that right now.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm not looking for a blessing from you at all.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: You might know I'm blessed sec but I respect the fact that you've been overseas and you've been fighting for this country. Okay, But if I decide I want to feak to Miss Burns about going out, I say Miss Burns has every right to decide if she would like to go out with Gordon's or not, and Gordon wants to take her out.
Speaker 4: I took it up. Hold it up, Look, bro, I don't care how old you say you are, all right, Number one, you're too young, as I already mentioned. All right, this ain't going down with.
Speaker 2: You and mama.
Speaker 4: I'm straight up, hey man, that's for your mama to decide. No, no, no, you bring up my mama. You letting the word your mama come out your mouth again, that's gonna get you up, all right. I don't know where you're from. I don't care how old you are.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sick.
Speaker 4: I know what church my mama go to and and it ain't gonna be her and you you ain't gonna be asking her out, all right. I don't care what it takes. I would show up on Sunday, catch up in the pul pit or wherever you're gonna be sitting in the back of the choir. It don't matter something is going down. You would not gonna get with my mama like that, you got.
Speaker 3: That's something for your mama to decide. If your mama want to go out with me to have dinner. I ain't nothing wrong.
Speaker 4: With that, man. I'm tim of deciding it right now. It ain't gonna happen. I told you before, be blessed or get your whoop. You got two choices, all right. I didn't fight. Let's see three years to come back and also deal with my daddy died and then come back. I'm suffering from PSD. Dog, I don't know what I'm gonna do unless you want to get it like that. Suffer from on a PSD post traumatic stress syndrome, and I will release all that on you got that one. I don't play it.
Speaker 3: Hey, man, listen, I don't want no trouble.
Speaker 4: It don't matter to me.
Speaker 3: You can count you, okay, Look man, listen, I ain't trying to have no trouble out you man, all I'm finna say. Is this right here? I'ma I talk to you mom on Sunday. Okay, you ain't gonna talk to me?
Speaker 4: Are you not hearing me?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: Go I'm crazy right now? Okay?
Speaker 3: Can I say this? Can I say one more thing for you?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: For you explode?
Speaker 4: You ain't got nothing else to say.
Speaker 3: I got one more thing before you exploded?
Speaker 4: Man? Is you listening?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Man, James?
Speaker 3: What hey? Man? I want to tell you this.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morney Show. Your Mama, I got me the brank phone call.
Speaker 4: You ghet them out of here.
Speaker 3: This is who Hey man, This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Man, your mama told me. She said, my son been overseas, he's been fighting. I'm glad to have him home. She said. We got that fact in the spirit of laughing.
Speaker 4: Man, my mama, are you Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: We got you good. We listened to this show overseas. Man.
Speaker 3: First of all, I got to say thank you for fighting for this country. I want to ask you one more thing. What is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show?
Speaker 4: In the land, man, nothing but the Steve Harvey more than this show. You get it over season in the States. Thanks man, what's the proud?
Speaker 2: Proud? Anybody got proud? I want to date boy, mama?
Speaker 4: Okay, you say anything.
Speaker 3: You're freak about it.
Speaker 2: I say anything, and I'm the first one over here. You better not come up on me talking about you want to date my mama. Mama to town, you get to go to church, and you get to go fishing. Now you're not going nowhere else. Okay, that's what your mom. Church and fishing. That's all you get to dip. I'm the parent now. I am the parent. You are the child. Now I take care of you. Yeah, you're gonna do it my rules. Yes, yes, yes, if you're listening, mama, I love you girl. You're about to be eighty four. Girl, you're about to be eighty four years April.
Speaker 4: Man, blessie.
Speaker 2: And the healthiest one in the family is you go to the gym with my mama. Y'all be on the floor, boy, sucking and blowing like, oh my god, what do we doing? Mama mo mama mos got it going on. That's she that's my baby right there. First woman, I ever loved right there my mama.
Speaker 1: Yeah, most right, nobody.
Speaker 2: You know what's a blessing When your mama and your wife get along and they have a great relationship. That is a beautiful thing. Because I see some friends like y'all going through over there, buddy, my mama and my wife love each other. I'm done ranting.
Speaker 1: It's all good. You can rent.
Speaker 3: It's all good.
Speaker 2: A little Mother's Day moment right there. You know what I mean, Mother's Day, A little.
Speaker 3: You did.
Speaker 1: It's all good, all right. Well, coming up next it is my strawberry letter and the subject is I can't wait for you guys to hear this letter. My honey and my hobby are friends because it's not what you think. Okay, we'll get into that right after this.
Speaker 5: This Sunday, Redfin is kicking off an even bigger game. During the Big Game, they are giving away a million dollar home in an epic never been done before. Scaffton hunt all on the Redfin app. Watch closely. The home is hidden in Rocket and Redfin's commercial during the Big Game. The winner will be the first to solve six clues and find the million dollar home on the Redfin app, download or update the app to play Redfin's Great American Home Search presented by Rocket.
Speaker 3: No purchase necessary.
Speaker 1: Fifty USDC must be agent majority of Visit the Great American Home Search dot com for official rules. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show