Speaker 1: You're listening to part Time Genius, the production of Kaleidoscope and iHeartRadio. Mary gave guess what what's that? So this week I was looking up the history of quiz shows and apparently the quiz show format really caught on during the Great Depression, and it's partially because of the prizes and jackpots that were at stake. And this is according to American Experience the show on PBS. But by nineteen forty fifty quiz shows were on the air, and by nineteen forty nine, two hundred different quiz shows had taken root. Isn't that insane?
Speaker 2: Two in the United States.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the United States, like all that was on TV, it kind of did replace apparently, like like the Big Band shows and other shows like it kind of started taking over. But the best part is the name. So here are just a few of them. The Asket Basket, Colonel Stoopnagel, Uncle Jim, Question Be, Professor Peter Puzzle With, and my personal favorite, Doctor Iq, which is not because of the name, but because for correct answers, the host would drop jingling silver dollars into the hands of winners, a sound that could be heard by every radio listener isn't that amazing?
Speaker 3: That's amazing. I think I'm a stup nagel man.
Speaker 1: I've always thought that of you. But you're probably wondering why I'm telling you this, and it's because I'm surprising both of you in studio with the first ever part Time Genius pop quiz. So, Gabe, Mary, what do you think? Yup for it?
Speaker 2: You know how much I love surprise.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, yeah, fire away. Let's do it, assuming you guys are game. Otherwise we would have paid for a lot of studios. It would be super fun to change up our format for one episode. Right up, a ridiculous pop quiz for you both and see how it goes. So let's dive in. Welcome to Part Time Genius. I'm Monga's and I'm joining studio today by my good friends super producer Mary, Philip Sandy and our all star writer and researcher Gabe lucy A. And of course, behind that great big booth with a giant bank of rotary telephones, that's our friend and producer Dylan Fagan. I think he just did that to show you that if you need to phone a friend, he is ready for it. It feels like overkilled me so, Mary Gabe, are you guys good at trivia?
Speaker 2: No? Do you want to readink?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 4: Okay, I like to think I am. You know, I used to write trivia, some educational writing, so you know, no stranger to multiple choice questions, or at least writing them.
Speaker 3: And I don't know. I'm in a bar trivia team.
Speaker 5: So I just feel like I know a lot about a few things that are not important at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like I'm very good at the footnoting of trivia. It's like, yeah, like you played trivial pursuit, I don't know the answer, but I'll be able to tell you a fact about something relating the question. Like that's very much my bag.
Speaker 2: Me too.
Speaker 1: Also, I was on the school quiz bowl team in high school and I was a freshman and the first time I went on, I was so nervous. I didn't answer a question and it was so and I knew answers.
Speaker 2: I just like I just didn't say you knew the answer, you just didn't see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just I just couldn't buzz in. I don't know what what sort of like made me freeze.
Speaker 2: And then and then they couldn't get you.
Speaker 4: To stay made a career out of it?
Speaker 2: Where are those? It's now in offices.
Speaker 1: So let's get started. And for some of these questions, I'll ask you to blurt answers out loud for some time. I'm gonna ask you to keep an answer in your head, and then we'll go over the answers together. And because this is a pop quiz and I didn't have time to get real prizes, you're playing for whatever is in my pockets, which we gonna be spare change lint, a few sticks of delicious fruitcum. If you're lucky, it could be all of that. So are you guys ready? Are you excited now? I need Yeah, I'd like to stop. Okay, So for this one, i'm gonna ask you to buzz in. And because we don't have buzzers, Mary, i'm gonna ask you to me now because you like cats, and Gabe, i'm gonna ask you to Bob because I like sheep. And Charles doesn't know this, but he's gonna be the judge in my ear to let me know if there's a really close call. Are you guys ready?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: Okay, ready? So this segment it is called where number one because every question here has the number one in it, Okay, and you gotta wait for me to ask the full question before you can buzz it.
Speaker 2: Course we're not heathen.
Speaker 1: I don't know game's on a bar trivia team. You don't know what Gary Oldman flick did Bill Clinton see twice in the theater because he enjoyed it so much? Okay, gave air force one Yep. Yeah, that's right, Gabe. You get a point for that. Nicely done. What Vegan, Bronx based rapper popular in the nineteen eighties, partially got his name from his interest in Harey Krishna's.
Speaker 2: Yeah caras one, Yes.
Speaker 1: Tied up Mary one to one. What PBS Kids show from the nineteen eighties featured sketches about math, including the hard boiled detective drama Mathnet Yeah Square one Yes. What TV show, created by comedians Thomas Lennon and Carrie Kenny Silver, was originally titled Ugly Americans, Yeah, Great, Wonderful and What. TV channel was launched on January first, nineteen eighty five, and kicked off with a video of Marvin Gay singing the Star Spangled Banner.
Speaker 3: V H one.
Speaker 1: That's right, Gabe, nicely really what it was?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the star spangled banner.
Speaker 1: So Gabe is two, Mary's three, and we are going to move to a little multiple choice. Okay, So for this one, you're gonna keep the answer in your head. I'm gonna ask you each to reveal what you think and then and I'll give you the correct answer. Okay. So until nineteen seventy nine, hurricanes and tropical storms were always given female names. What was the first male name given to a hurricane? Was it A Alistair, B Bob, C Tom or D Harley? Think about it for a second. Okay, Mary, what do you think?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: It's B Bob and.
Speaker 3: Gabe, I mean I also wanted to go with B Bob. Are we allowed to do that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: All right, b Bob?
Speaker 1: Okay, you guys both got it correct, nicely done.
Speaker 5: That Hurricane Bob destroyed part of our home in Maine. And my father's name is Bob, really, and so everyone is going around like, oh my god, Bob has been the worst. It's been terrible, And my dad was like, yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, I know. Bob ruined our roof.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. And Gabe, is that how you knew it too? Because it destroyed Mary's house? Uh?
Speaker 4: No, I read it online. I can see why she didn't forget.
Speaker 1: What was the first pizza chand to deliver a pizza to the White House? Was it a Dominoes, B Pizza Hut, CE Papa John's or D Little Caesar's. Okay, Gabe, you're gonna go first on this one.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say Dominoes.
Speaker 2: And Mary, I'm also gonna say A Dominoes.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, it was Pizza Hut. Pizza Hut was the first to deliver a pizza to the.
Speaker 5: Because they read enough books and they got the personal pan pizza.
Speaker 1: I remember, Yeah, yeah, yah, yeah, they've been reading. What famous painting was once considered bathroom art and as a hint, it lived above a French king's royal toilet. Was it A The Scream, B Mona Lisa, C. Whistler's Mother, or D The Kiss.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say B Mona Lisa.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm also going to see B Mona Lisa.
Speaker 6: See a pattern here, Gabe, we did an episode about the Mona Lisa. In that episode, yeah, I actually I actually remember that. I was trying to scatter a few things that we'd done before, but.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to make sure and she was only a couple of months ago.
Speaker 1: Well, you're both right. It's Lisa, and that sound means it's time for a lightning round, sounding me tapping on the water glass. I'm sure you recognized that from when I came up with it a second ago. This is actually just going to be for Gabe this one, and you get three points for every correct answer. Okay, Gabe for this And the questions are Norse goddess or printing font?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, yeah, folk card uh printing font.
Speaker 1: It is a printing font based on British calligrapher Charles Folkard's writing. Nicely done, okay, gef John, I'm gonna say that's Norse. It's a Norse goddess of plowing. Nicely done, Gabe and grand John printing font. You're right, it's incredible. It's a printing typeface that dates back to the nineteen twenties. That is terrific, n.
Speaker 3: Done, game, thank you. Yeah. I also used to work printing Norse books theology. That was another job I.
Speaker 1: Had, is true?
Speaker 3: No, No, that's not true. How could that support a household.
Speaker 1: That top exists market in Maryland.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get emails. Actually, I work as a.
Speaker 3: Printer printing Capital of the World.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're gonna get back to the multiple choice. Which movie was Michael Caine talking about when he said, quote, I've never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I've seen the house that it built and it is terrific. Was it a Jaws The Revenge? B Hannah and her sisters see Cars two or d Nomeo and Juliette? And I think, Gabe, you go first the time.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with Cars too.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with the Jaws The Revenge?
Speaker 1: Mary, nicely done? Is Jaws The Revenge?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 3: Nice?
Speaker 1: Okay. This one is one that I was gonna ask you to write down, but you can reveal it at the same time. I guess. Okay, Okay, So what part of New York did Sigmund Freud tell Carl Jung that it was the only part of America that interested him? And Mary, I'm gonna have you write down the answer of my notebook, and then I'm gonna have Gabe answer what he thinks it is. Okay, Gabe, what do you think it was?
Speaker 3: It Chinatown?
Speaker 1: It was not Chinatown? And Mary wrote Williamsburg's Circle in two thousand and three, which I think is also not the right answer. It was Coney Island. They actually spent a day together at Coney Island and the represented America's it. I guess to Sigmund Freud, this is one more that I was going to ask you to do the math for, and this is called do the math. So the number of problems jay Z has in a song plus the number of comedians in the kids in the hall, take that and divide it by the number of brothers and the Jonas brothers plus one bonus Jonas who's the bonus? Jonas is the fourth unknown brother?
Speaker 5: Wait, how many kids were in the hub? I can picture them, but they're Canadians. They count differently. Oh my gosh, don't I'm people.
Speaker 1: Well, we're gonna leave it there. We're gonna take a quick break and we'll come back with the answer. Welcome back to Part Time Genius, where we're doing our first ever part Time Genius pop quiz. So Mary gave we left it on a cliffhanger with the math thing, but before we get to the answer on that, I think this is the part of the show where in old quiz show pro like Alec Treebec or Pat Sajak might go over to the contestants and make some small talk. So Mary, it says on my card here that you're from Maine. Moxie the cola was designated the official state drink of Maine in two thousand and five, just one hundred and twenty nine years after it was invented. How much moxie do you drink a week when you're back in Maine.
Speaker 5: I don't love soda in general. If I were going to drink a soda, moxie is actually really delicious.
Speaker 2: It's bitter. It tastes like dirt.
Speaker 5: And poison, and I really kind of enjoy those flavors. I just don't really like carbonated drinks.
Speaker 1: A lot, So if it was flat, you might drink it more of flat moxi.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I'll tell you.
Speaker 5: People in certain establishments will mix it with whiskey.
Speaker 2: That's a thing. You can mix moxie and whiskey.
Speaker 5: And I've definitely been to backyard parties where people are drinking moxie and whiskey.
Speaker 1: Is there a name for that cocktail?
Speaker 2: No, you can't talk enough to give a name.
Speaker 1: And Gabe, you are from the beautiful eastern coast of Maryland. It says here, you're one of the only people I've known who's accompanied a modern day milkman on his milk delivery in a horse and buggy around town. How did the milk taste.
Speaker 3: Delicious, cold, refreshing, rustic. Yeah.
Speaker 1: If you were to designate official state drink for Maryland, would milk be it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Probably like Old Bay in flat Beer would be a big kid that Maryland.
Speaker 2: I think so Flat beverages.
Speaker 1: And this is all about and Old by Yeah, Oby is so Maryland.
Speaker 3: And this our episode is sponsored by Old Bay and Moxie. I wish to a great taste, to taste great together.
Speaker 1: Okay. So I gave both of you a math problem at the end of the last round. It was the number of problems jay Z has plus the number of comedians and the kids in the hall, divide by the brothers and the Jonas brothers plus one bonus Jonas and so Gabe, would you get for an answer over there?
Speaker 4: I was doing pretty good until you brought division into it, but I came up with twenty six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, Oh, I wrote forty six. I know, I know Mary I can work I will give you partial credit.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 5: I did the thing I tell my kid not to do, which is I was just doing it in my head. Well, and that's how you write down the wrong number.
Speaker 1: He was gonna get a point for Mary. You'll get partial credit for showing your work. Okay, So now for the next round. This is a stupid game I just invented called speedballs, where every answer has the word ball in it. Again, Mary is a cat lover. You'll have to meeout for this. And Gabe, you have a choice. You can continue to ball like a sheep or if you'd like to change your animal sound now it's the time to change it.
Speaker 3: I'll stick with the sheet.
Speaker 1: Okay, sounds good? Okay. What ball was used to play the first game of basketball?
Speaker 3: M Is it a volleyball?
Speaker 1: Nope?
Speaker 2: Meow? It was it like a leather ball.
Speaker 1: It was a soccer ball. Strangely, I thought I actually thought it was a volleyball too, but apparently the soccerroll what ball was mostly manufactured as white until color television.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be a tennis ball, that's right.
Speaker 1: The original nerf ball was made to play an indoor game of what.
Speaker 3: M hm basketball?
Speaker 2: No, wouldn't be tennis again. You wouldn't put tennis twice?
Speaker 3: Can I bat again?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't have an answer. I just want to no.
Speaker 1: No, But you can keep naming sports in you. The answer is volleyball. The toy company carefully evaluated Inventor's game for indoor volleyball and then throughout everything. But the ball isn't that amazing?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: What ball game often played in gym class had original rules that only called for one base?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dodgeball?
Speaker 1: No, fourteen people could actually be on the base at one time. The answer is kickball. I don't think dodgeball has a base.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I never participated. I was out in the library the whole time.
Speaker 1: What ball was originally made of carved champagne corks?
Speaker 2: Very chic?
Speaker 1: You play it on a table? Yeah? No, billiards, billiards, No, it was I'll give ye what ball can have up to five hundred dimples on it? Yeah, golf ball, that's right? And what ball was fired from a job at a drug store when she forgot to put bananas in a banana split?
Speaker 2: Yeah that would be Lucille.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's right, Lucille ball. Terrific. So the tally right now is nine and a half to marry, and Gabe has fifteen because of the enlightening round. Okay, now it's time for a multiple choice, and this is again You're you're gonna keep the answer in your head and then and then we'll go over it. So what name do cool ranch chips actually go by in Europe? Is it a California thrill? Be cool American? Or see creamy time? Thy m. Gabe, We're gonna start with you cool American.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna say cool American.
Speaker 1: Nically done, both of you.
Speaker 2: It's the only time you're.
Speaker 3: It might change as well.
Speaker 1: In the original stage adaptation of The Wizard of Oz in nineteen oh two, what animal was Toto replaced with? Was it a a cow named Imaging, be a ferret named Waldorf, or see a piglet named Rascal.
Speaker 2: Mary, I'm going to say, see a piglet named Rascal.
Speaker 3: And Gabe, I'm gonna go with the cow.
Speaker 5: That's right, Gabe, Wow, nicely, I wouldn't put a cow on stage.
Speaker 2: The whole bowel situation is too unpredictable.
Speaker 1: Well, they wanted to use a live dog on stage, and then it was too difficult so they got an actor in a cowsuit.
Speaker 2: Oh, I actually thought it was an actual.
Speaker 1: Cow initially.
Speaker 3: Suit.
Speaker 5: Okay, no, no, no, they don't. That would thinking about thinking about, you know, staging a production with the cow.
Speaker 2: Okay, person in a cow suit? That better.
Speaker 1: How did President Eisenhower spend his free time? A practicing shot put, B, croucheting lamp shades, or C doing paint by number artwork?
Speaker 2: See paint by numbers.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 1: You're both right. He exhibited his paintings all over the White House and other questionable taste. He also wired the White House with musaic. No is that amazing?
Speaker 3: So I really wish it was the lamp shades. But know.
Speaker 1: So you know what that sound means. He tapping on a glass means the enlightening round.
Speaker 5: So I'm sorry, that sound means we need a sound effects budget.
Speaker 1: That's correct. So Mary, for your questions, you get Crayola crayon or style of cocktail. Okay, this is going to be tricky.
Speaker 5: You know I don't drink Okay, great, do you color often?
Speaker 1: Okay? Thank you, Red Lotus.
Speaker 2: That's a cocktail.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's a cocktail. It's a vodka based drink mixed with leechy liquor and cranberry juice. Yeah, okay, fuzzy wuzzy.
Speaker 2: That would be a crayon m M yeah, absolutely right. And Tickle Me Pink also a crown.
Speaker 1: Yeah absolutely, that hit boxes in nineteen ninety three. So guys, you guys are terrific at this. Mary got nine as well. Okay, so now we're back to the multiple choice. Here we go. Oscar the Grouse was originally orange, but a vacation to wear turned him green. Was it a camp, mushy muddy, B the slimy and sea see Greenland where d sandals Newark.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with a the camp.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say the slimy and sea.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Mary was right, it's the camp.
Speaker 2: I kind of wanted it to be the slimy and sea.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but it is amazing. You see those old pictures that it used to be orange, and then I think it's like second or third season.
Speaker 2: It's interesting.
Speaker 1: I never knew that what Frosty Treat was called a hard time Sunday during the depression. Was it a a milkshake B snow cones ce, A klondike bar? Or D pudding pops and Gabe, you're gonna go first on this one.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say snow cones.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm also gonna say snow cone nicely done.
Speaker 1: Both of you are the only.
Speaker 2: One you meet with a spoon.
Speaker 5: It's the only one that mimics the feeling of eating a Sunday right, yea.
Speaker 3: Also it seems like the least expensive. Yeah right yeah.
Speaker 1: Hard Times Built in nineteen fifty one, the first commercial computer, the Ferranti Mark one, was programmed by its creator to write what was it a love letters? B knock knock jokes, c limericks or d birthday greetings?
Speaker 2: Hmmm, I'm gonna say ce limericks.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go knock knock jokes.
Speaker 1: You both had good ideas there, but it was a love letters. Really, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: It seems like a horrible idea.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, what about people for whom a limerick is a love letter?
Speaker 1: Or showing your work here doesn't not can turn out? Wish fast food chain, better known for the beverage it makes, was the first to offer onion rings on its menu in the nineteen sixties. And I'll let you now or BA for.
Speaker 5: It now Was it Wendy's. I feel like people only go to Wendy's for the frosty?
Speaker 3: Was it dairy queen? Is that a fast food place?
Speaker 1: It could be, but it's actually no, it's fine dining. It's actually A and W what's that they make beer?
Speaker 3: Hair workers and whoop beer?
Speaker 2: Okay, I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we are doing one more. Do the math. For those listening at home, you want to get out a piece of paper and a calculator.
Speaker 2: Possibly, come they get calculators.
Speaker 5: Calculators, No, your calculators away.
Speaker 1: So this is the question. The number of Chambers and the Wu Tang album title times the number of men in Charlie Sheen's former sitcom title, right, and take those and add it to the number of times Lionel Richie's girlfriend is a lady?
Speaker 3: Add it? Okay? Are we time sing the first thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So it's the number of Chambers and the Wu Tang album title times the number of men in Charlie Sheen's former sitcom title plus the number of times Lionel Richie's girlfriend is a lady.
Speaker 2: I don't know any of these, I can tell.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm very good at adding in most playing, I just don't know what numbers we're working with here.
Speaker 3: Gabe, you sense that does make it tough?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I got it.
Speaker 1: Okay, why do you walk us through it?
Speaker 3: Okay? If we got thirty six chambers.
Speaker 1: Two and a half men, that's right. Yeah, so and thirty six times two point five is ninety uh huh excellent plus And then you got three amazing gaves. That's excellent, is the answer to that. So we are about to get into our finale. But before we do, we've got to take a quick ad break, So do not go anywhere. Welcome back to Part Time Genius, where we're doing our first ever pop quiz. Now, please, if you like the quiz, do let us know on Instagram at part Time Genius. If you dig it, we'll do some more of these. We'll even do listener quizzes, and if there's no response, I'll keep making quizzes for Marion Gave and we won't air any of them either way. Gabe and Mary seem to lose out on this, but help depends on what's in his pocket. Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: What it'd be worth it.
Speaker 1: Before we get to our final segment.
Speaker 2: How are you guys feeling like I need to go study?
Speaker 3: Honestly, very embarrassed. I miss the.
Speaker 1: Well right now, the scores are very very close, so Mary's actually leading twenty two point five to Gabes twenty. But for the last segment, we're actually gonna have these questions be worth ten points. We're gonna go back to our very sophisticated animals. Sound buzzing, You cannot buzz in until I finished asking the question or in this case, reading the lyrics. And the name of our game is lost in translation. So the way we do this is we took some lyrics, we sent them around the world through Google Translate, and we welcome them back in English. So these lyrics went from English to French, to German to air and then back into English. And you have to tell me what the name of the song is or the artist, if that's easier. Now pay close attention, because I'm only gonna be reading this poetry once. Here goes causing players to do a game, game game, and the hate field gonna hate hate, hate, baby, I'm just gonna trembling, trembling, trembling and shivering from afar. I heard the baffert Taylor Cliff. Yeah, that's right, shake it off. So that's plus ten for you games.
Speaker 5: I feel like the German is where it happens. I feel like the German is where everything.
Speaker 1: You just left it in Arabic. Okay, here's another one. And it went through English, French, Arabic, Finnish and English and one of these words didn't translate back. You'll hear it in the lyrics. I got tiger, I gitaila jijija playing with fire. The reason I and you are the master, will hear me roar of noise noise assad because I'm the champion and you're going to hear me loud.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's that horrible Katie Perry song.
Speaker 1: Or that's right, you knew what I meant. Okay, here's another one. From English to Basque to Persian to Bulgarian to English. Okay, girls hit the rosary Owl. Girls hit the rosary owl. Girls hit the rosary Owl. Event. Chic funk gonna give it to you, event, chic funk gonna give it to you. Event, chicic funk gonna give it to you Saturday night. We stress, do not believe me, just to see Yeah uptown, that's right.
Speaker 5: That's an easy one, though it was part of it was remained intact so well.
Speaker 1: That actually brings us to the end of the quiz. If our totals are correct. Mary, you sort of cleaned up on the end there. You ended up with forty two point five points. Gabe, you ended up with a very respectable thirty. It is time to see what is in my pockets.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be says, you have to do this again next week.
Speaker 3: I would say, I.
Speaker 1: Would say to a drum roll, but there are eleven cents. There is a wrapper from a candy. There is an Elderberry Healer t Gabe that you've won. I missed on that Dinosaur attack tops cards and rad Dudes trading cards. Congratulations normally yeah, I've never never seen without him.
Speaker 7: And Mary, you got a set of Nintendo Mints. Sure, uh, Victory cigarette candy.
Speaker 1: I know you don't smoke, but I hope you like the candy. And I'm actually pulling out something from my bag for you. It is a box of sea monkeys. Wow. Congratulations to both the winners. How do you feel about this quiz?
Speaker 2: I think this was great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it would have Yeah, I'm happy with it, happy with my trading cards.
Speaker 2: Now that I have seen monkeys, I feel really good at it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm jealous of that.
Speaker 1: Well. That is it for today's Part Time Genius from Will, Mary, Gabe, Dylan and myself and also the fine, fine folks at CDM Studios. Thank you so much for listening. If you like the show, please let us know. We'd love to do more of these pop quizzes, but only if you like them, So drop us a line and give us your thoughts and we might even include you in the next one. That's it for this week, See you soon. Part Time Genius is a production of Kaleidoscope and iHeartRadio. This show is hosted by Will Pearson and me Mongashtikler and research by our good pal Mary Philip Sandy. Today's episode was engineered and produced by the wonderful Dylan Fagan with support from Tyler Klang. The show is executive produced for iHeart by Katrina Norvell and Ali Perry, with social media support from Sasha Gay, trustee Dara Potts and Viney Shorey. For more podcasts from Kaleidoscope and iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows,