Speaker 1: Welcome in latest edition Berdland Territory with Steve, Tim and Brad and it's a mail bag edition. We're taping this the morning after the other's lost at Minnesota. So this road trip is not going the way they want. They're falling out of this race a little bit. And we'll be getting more into that in some future shows. But we want to hear from our viewers today. Two guys sent in a bunch of questions, and if I can scroll through this or find the order, I want, good luck with me on that pop a few out here, and the first one comes from Steven. I think it's this here we go. What are the chances Elias actually hires a GM this offseason? He needs someone that is opposite of his tendencies to always look to the future. Now this is interesting because when Elias was promoted and we eventually found out about it to President of Baseball Operations, there was talk he could hire beneath them and the food chain a general manager. A lot of teams have that President Baseball Ops GM. What are your guys' thoughts on this one?
Speaker 2: A really good question. First of all, I don't know if we have the answer. We could kind of speculate and take guesses at it, But my guess is that he's not gonna That would just be my guess if I had to take a shot at it. But he's the head. He's been running this organization now for seven eight years, and I think he kind of knows the direction they're going. I think hiring a GM maybe at this point, maybe to give them a different perspective, would be the only way I'd see him hiring one. But you guys have a little bit better understanding of the dynamic and everything that he's got there in Baltimore. But my guess is that he's probably gonna stick it as is right now.
Speaker 3: I don't want to say that it's sort of a non story, but it kind of is to me, just because even if Mike did hire a GM, Mike's pulling all the strings. He's the president of Baseball Ops, So I just wonder how much juice a GM would have even coming in now. The flip side of this, guys, if the Orioles end up not making the playoffs and ownership does give Mike another crack at this, I wonder if they are going to set any guard roll guardrails or parameters on Mike, like, Okay, it's been eight years without a playoff win at this point, like we need to do something different. But barring that, I just don't know how much a general manager would really affect the operations of this in the front office for Mike.
Speaker 1: So I don't see that happening either. But let's say that this scenario play nowt Rubinstein goes to Mike after the season, says, we still believe in you. You're still our guy, but we do want you to bring in a GM who does have some different thoughts than you, who's not just your friend, who's not just going to sign off on everything you say, who's going to disagree with you, and Mike we want to hear from him too. And the trade deadline, it's Rubes, his ownership group, Mike and this new person. And if the new person has an idea that ownership likes better than Mike, maybe they say, Mike, we think we got to Jim. Jim over here had the call. So I mean, I doubt we see that had happen, But there might be some organizations in baseball where that is similar, and sometimes dissenting opinions are welcome, and maybe the ools are reaching that time. B Man has a question here, who's going to lead the next wave of pitching With the likes of Faret de Leone, Herman, Wells, Gibson, Wats Brown, I Ands and Jurwa Riley, Quinn, Bragg, Witherspoon, that's the great list of pitching prospects. And I'll say this, I'm not sure who's going to lead it, but I'm just glad they have it because some of those guys are going to break through. Some might be parts of trades that bring other pieces that help them win. And this load of pitchers, and we haven't even named them all here will be good long term for the Orioles, whether it's for them for trades that help them. You know, some are not going to work out. Andy McPhail used to tell me, Steve, if you have twelve pitching prospects, you probably have four. That's just the way it goes. But it's a good list right here. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I was even gonna before we even say that, Steve, I was going to say, if you get two or three out of that list, you'd be thrilled. If you have three pieces in your starting rotation or one of these guys is the high end leverage guy like you would take that in a heartbeat. So the fact that you have this many names on this list here is a great starting point to me. And we're not talking about guys that are at the lowest level. We're talking about some guys knocking on double AAA big league level here. So that's where I feel like the biggest difference is it's not a lot of low level prospects that we have on this list. There's a lot of guys that have a shot to maybe even be in Baltimore by the end of the season. And I think that's an awesome thing to have, and it's something I feel like Baltimore hasn't had a very long time. So, like you were saying, I don't know if I can take one of these, you would hope iinsin after that trade is a guy that can really be maybe a number one, number two starter. But if you can get two, three, four guys out of this, you'd be completely thrilled to have that many pitchers that go up to Baltimore and contribute to the big league team.
Speaker 3: And I think it's really important to point out that you already have Kyle Bradish and Shane Bobs locked up long term. They're both on five year deals, which is really really exciting. And we know that this organization hasn't typically paid for starting pitching, but you got two guys locked up long term. Brandon Young's under club control for the next four years. But sure, you know you'd immediately think of Ianson just because he's the hot, sexy name coming over from the Adlee Rutchman trade. But jerwas getting a lot of play. Heck, even J. T.
Speaker 4: Quinn.
Speaker 3: I remember Keith low was on my show on the Fan probably a couple months ago, really talking up JG. Quinn and his potential as a nice one two punch with Jerwah. At that point, obviously Ianson wasn't in the organization.
Speaker 4: But this is a big development for this org.
Speaker 3: And Steve you said it where not all of these guys are going to pan out, but pitching and pitching prospects carry a lot of value, and if you end up packaging one or multiple of these guys, you could end up getting a proven major leaguer in return.
Speaker 1: How did the Red Sox get Rutchmen. They traded two of the best pitching prospects, So I mean I'm not Sayings are going to go back and reacquire Rutchman, but maybe a player of that talent level they would trade four in a year or two by trading some of this list. Not mentioned here is the pitcher who leads the oil organization and strikeout percentage. Left hander Caden Hunter might be having the best year of all of them. Has moved three levels. He's now at double A, is striking everybody out, sixth round left out of USC who's had a phenomenal year, Who's getting swing and miss on his fastball in the strikes. That's when it's telling scouts he's beating good hitters and not chasing. He's throwing a pitch they should be able to hit. They can't hit it. So this kid's been pretty amazing. It's just a long list which has been good for Birdland, I think, and fun to follow, especially from Major league club is having a tough year. Let's hear from Old Bay Sports. I love that he says. Do you think Hyde was the fall guy for Elias last season? Personally he was a huge fan. I feel awful he was let go and thanks and Brad was one of my all time favorite os. There you go, well, that's very nice.
Speaker 2: That's nice of you to say.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, I mean, I just I think when teams struggle, someone's going to pay the price, and a lot of times it's not necessarily the GM, it's going to be the manager's I feel like he's next in line, and I think Brandon Hyde did an unbelievable job taking this team to the next level and out of the rebuild, and he deserves a lot of that credit. I think also to just kind of navigate through losing one hundred plus games, was it two or three years in a row getting them back to winning one hundred plus games. Yeah, I think from there it's you know, things just kind of happened and it just didn't develop the way they Like we've talked about in the show multiple times, it just the development at the big league level just didn't continue. The guys got up there, they had success, weren't able to sustain it, or they weren't able to get to the next level of their success. And I think a lot of times that just ends up falling on the manager and the coaches on the coaching staff. But yeah, it's it's an unfortunate situation when you have to get rid of the manager like that. But at the time that's what Elias thought. And when he's running, you know, kind of the way the rosters put together and everything, I just think Kid's going to be the guy. And unfortunate the managers usually are when it comes to that point. You can't fire the players, so it's usually the manager guys on the coaching staff that kind of take the take the loss when it happens.
Speaker 3: I think Brandon Hyde was the perfect hire that the O's could have made at that point in twenty nineteen, when you know, you gouted everything and he built it up from the ground up. And I'm also glad that they gave Brandon Hyde the opportunity to lead this team when they were done losing and a big reason why this team was at a schedule in twenty twenty two, they had a winning record when they thought that they were going to lose one hundred games, a lot of people thought that again, and then twenty three winning one hundred games. He was manager of the Year in twenty twenty three, and he barely lasted a full season plus after winning Manager of the Year. So a lot of these things in sports, it's not for long, and it's what have you done for me lately? And I don't think it was Brandon Hyde's fault in twenty twenty five, and heck, and I want to just say this is pure speculation on my part, but I can distinctly remember Michaelias going around to several different platforms, whether it's one of five seven or Ryan Ripkin MLB network emphasizing in the midst of that spiral, this is not Brandon Heide's fault. You know, I didn't have the best off season. He was owning some of it, and then within a couple of weeks he was fired. So I do wonder how much of it was possibly ownership as opposed to just Mike, but.
Speaker 4: Sure, you know that's kind of first order of operation.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, the manager goes and then the GM is under the microscope, and make no mistake about it, Michael Oas has been under the microscope since that point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Brandon is very very well regarded and has a heavy role with the Rays. He is with their major League team every day when they're home, almost like a coach. He's not officially on a coaching staff and works with their team and when the major League team is on the road. He works with the minor league guys, and Kevin Cash and Brandon Hyde are very close. They respect each other greatly. Wouldn't shock me if there's an opening on that staff next year that he becomes a major league coach. That could be the next move for Brandon unless somebody wants to give him a job as a manager. And as you said to him, a team that's where the Oriols were losing the hundred games, he might be the perfect guys player development background. He did it once. We forget people say the Oriols, we all that losing and we barely won. They won for three years. Oh by the way, twenty twenty two they gained how many wins, forty or fifty wins and they had a winning record, but they didn't make a playoffs. But that was a dramatic turnaround year. Then they won the East. Then they fell off finally, but they've made the playoffs again, so it was a pretty good three year run. I don't think we should forget that. It is Berdland Territory a mail bag edition. Thanks to our viewers for first of all, we're on the cusp of a thousand subscribers can you believe that man as a slog boy. We didn't think we'd ever get there, but we're just like twenty away. So tell your friends put us over the top. It's free, no obligation to be subscriber to YouTube. Watch us on YouTube, check us out on the podcast networks like Apple and Spotify. The audio version of the show three times a week, times thirty minutes. We're coming at you on Birdland Territory. We got more next.
Speaker 5: I know this is a busy time of year for many of you, including AJ. When you're home, you need everything to get done fast with quality.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, That's why Factor Meals are perfect for me. Ready in two minutes, healthy, pre made protein, all the things I like, vegetables, They're all mixed into one and it's quick, easy cleanup, Don boom, I'm full, Move on to the next.
Speaker 5: Task, no prep, no cleanup. Every week you'll find over one hundred nutrient dense menu items to choose from and new options like salmon burgers, shredded pork, and much more. Plus add on Jill crave like pumpkin flavored cheesecake and protein shakes. Let's eat real. Head to Factor Meals dot com, slash foul fifty off and use code foul five zero off to get fifty percent off and one free breakfast item per box for one year while supplies last until ten thirty one, twenty six. That's code Foul fifty off at factormeals dot com Foul fifty off Factor Meals dot Com see website for more details.
Speaker 1: Hey, we also love all the great comments you guys put on our YouTube channel. We see great discussion in there. Sometimes we jump in and respond to your questions, but we just like to hear from the people watching the show, and so many of tolds they like the show. When I go to the ballpark, I hear it in person, when I go out somewhere, I hear it. So thanks for that, and let's roll on with this mail bag edition. Here's a question from BAM. This is a good one, and this is one a lot of things speaks for a lot of fans here. How much longer can the Oils rely on waiting for the major league talent to click? Is there a point where you can't keep waiting?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's I don't know. I don't know the answers to that. It's kind of I feel like the bulk of this roster right now is the guys that are going to be there, and it's kind of the guys to have success in order for this team to be successful. So it's really I don't know how much longer you can wait if you're a fan. It's kind of one of those things that's got to be frustrating disappointing, just kind of all the things, especially with all the emotions of the last week, just going from what you might think is going to be a buying team to clearly a selling team, and now it's just kind of seeing what's left after everybody, you know, the trades were done. So I don't know, it's a very good question. It's kind of you just got to hope that they're able to turn it around. And I think even if they don't make the playoffs this year, you just want to see a trending in an upward progression come September, and I think a lot of teams can springboard off of that moving into the next season. I can think of the Oils back in twenty eleven. I remember the guys talking about how they finish that season doing well. Same thing. It sounds like in twenty two they finished the season really well, with a lot of momentum heading into the next year, and it's springboard them into division championship the first time being in the playoffs in a long time. So I think those are the kind of things you want to look at this team moving forward. Yes, not that far out of the wild card, but I think it's just you want to see this major league talent kind of find an identity because I feel like we haven't seen that yet this year, and it's I want to see that identity come in September when these teams are in the playoff race and maybe they're the team that plays spoiler. They're not the ones getting in the playoffs, but they have a chance to knock teams out. And that's that's really what you want to see from this roster for the rest of the year in my opinion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the billion dollar question. And Steve, you kind of made the great point. It kind of already said that they're not going to keep waiting right in trading Adley Rutchman. I think that was kind of an acknowledgment that, all right, we need to tinker with this core and that this hasn't worked this past couple of years, But looking at the immediacy and looking at the guys on the twenty six man roster, I think this is why I've been advocating ever since the trade deadline.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 3: I need to find out And this isn't me waving the white flag. This isn't me, you know, quitting on the season. I want to see Colden Cowser play every day. I want to see Dylan Beavers play every day. I want to see Kobe Mayo play every day. I want to see Jackson Holiday play every day. Heck, I would like to see Heston Kerstak get an opportunity before the year is over, because he's out of options next year. What are you going to do with him? This might be his last opportunity here guys. So I think all of these young guys and I know now are coming down to what forty some games remaining, So it's not a huge sample size, but I need to gain inventory on these young guys who is going to help me in twenty twenty seven and beyond. But it's also really complicated because of this upcoming workstopage. I you know, is it going to be Michael Oyas? Are they going to make a move there. If it's Mike, how is he going to operate differently? This upcoming offseason is really fascinating because it's something that we've been saying for weeks now. This is not a twenty eighteen situation. This is not a tear down. This is kind of a reboot, a retool, if you will. But I need to gain as much intel as I can on this young core down the stretch so that I can make the right decision.
Speaker 1: It's the biggest question I think facing the Orioles because when fans tell me the rebuild failed, I say, no, it didn't fail. They went to first place in the America League East, they gained fifty games in the standings. If that's failure, give me more of it. But what did fail is they failed to build on that. And the players who were having a yet eight hundred OPS now have a six hundred OPS. We all know their names. So this question that this viewer is asking is very pertinent, and the Orioles have to try to pinpoint is is it ten different guys have ten different answers to this question. Is it about our player development? Is it about work ethic of individuals? Is it about Major League coaching. This could be a blurred line of ten different things. It's not going to be a one size fits all here that if the Ools fix this, all their young hitters will hit. Nope, there's not going to be that one answer that's solves it. But I'll tell you this and I'll get off my soapbox. Mike Shilt and I met sat with him for an hour in Frederick about a week or two ago. Is a manager of the Padres the last two years. Loves the Orioles and is working in the minor leagues behind the scenes. And he was written and cow Are written about a lot a couple of weeks ago, but al of the limelight. He's at minor league parks three out of four weeks a year, three different higher level teams. He's been in Norfolk, he's been in Chesapeake, he's been a Frederick, and he's really teaching those young kids minutia of things that win games that are important, not just how you improve your launch angle, how you work on little things that add up to big things. And he managed with ninety wins in the major leagues. He knows what it takes. So if I were one of those young kids, every time he opened his mouth, I would be at attention. I want to hear what Mike Schill has to offer, and he loves offering it. I can't wait to write. It's gonna be on my substack in a week or two, and it's going to be a huge couple of articles on Mike Schill and what's happening on the farm. Let's go to a break. Why don't we Seeve calm down a little bit. You get passionate about this stuff. I do, man, I love baseball. Can you tell I think I'm in the right industry? Guys, it's our mail Bag edition. We're having a lot of fun taking some great viewer questions we got today, like this one. And uh bam, I gotta before I mess up our ad here, I gotta take you off the screen for a second. But thanks for that great question, and we'll roll on here on Birdland Territory in a moment.
Speaker 5: Science experiment for the one minute, we have to tell you about why we love Quint's electrolytes, including watermelon, salt rat. It's very salt and I'm holding a citrus salt. Just opened it and pour some powder into my water, shake it up and aj Why do you love it?
Speaker 6: I love Quints because after a long night out and a long day at the gym, a long walk in this Florida humidity, it tastes great and it gives me all the electrolytes I need. Why sugar free, Stevia free, Keto approve and taste sweet because of that delicious fermented rice.
Speaker 5: It does taste really good. I'm drinking it right now while we talking about it. It's also made in the USA, rigorously third party tested. Give your body what it really needs to stay hydrated. Go to quints dot com slash foul for free shipping on your order and three sixty five day returns. That's q u i ncee dot com slash fu l for free shipping and three sixty five day returns quints dot com slash foul. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Speaker 1: Burdline Territory rolls on here our edition where we're taking viewer question and O's mail bag. Karen has another good one, When will the team change the offensive approach? The last Texas game? Was fun. Yeah, they got ten runs, but launch angle and dingers isn't necessarily for everyone. Here's my take on this. I'm going back to our friend Buck Show Walter. We were talking about him before we started taping today and how he and Brad and all you guys built the winner in Baltimore. Buck would often say win ninety feet and I think the Oarls have gotten away from that. And by that we mean sometimes you have to advance the runner with a bunch or a ground ball or a sack fly. Sometimes you have to make the throat of the cutoff man so the opponent doesn't go first to third. Little things that turn into big things, and that ninety feet that get away. Look at the Oarls one run record, it's terrible. You go back to any one of those games and take a couple ninety foot plays they lost that could make the difference. But that can't answer the question. So don't get lost in my response to Karen's question about the offensive approach.
Speaker 2: No, I completely agree with you, Steve, and this is gonna be me kind of getting my soapbox. I just feel like the league has turned into a copycat league and every team is trying to win the same exact way, and I feel like if you're not able to hit the five hundred homers a year that every team wants to do, you kind of just get stuck in the middle. And I feel like that's where the Orders are kind of stuck right now because they haven't had the ton of homers and they haven't done all the little things right, so now they're just kind of stuck in mediocrity in the middle of the league. And I feel like that's happened a lot. You have a few outlier teams that do it really, really well, they're at the top of the league every year. You have the teams at the bottom who can't do it at all, yet they still continue to try to do it, And I feel like that's where a lot of teams get stuck. And I agree, I think they should try to do something different, try to go outside the box a little bit, because I feel like this set of players has a much bigger skill set than what they're trying to do make everybody do, and I just feel like there's more in the tank there. There's different things they can do to approach the offensive game than they're doing right now, and I just feel like they would be better served as a team if every guy was able to use there. I think a Blaize Alexander, I think that offensive approach that he's been using this year is something that all these guys can do. But they're kind of all put in a box. They all drafted early on and it's all about launch angle, it's all about homers. But you can have a lot of success and score a lot of runs if you're able to hit the ball the other way, hit the ball in the gap, use your speed, and that's just what I feel like this team could do a lot of because they have a lot of talent, not just trying to hit homers and try to be power hitters. I feel like there's a lot of talent individually that could do really well under a team setting.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that to take away all of the blame going the Orioles way, but I wonder if this isn't just an Orioles question. Is this just an MLB question right where I've had the conversations with Bordick, for example, and Bordy, you know he does those private lessons with kids, and Steve, I know you have some stories just covering the miners as well. Where I mean you're talking about kids talking about launch angle on average eggs and velocity and velocity if you're a pitcher, and spin rate and all of these you know, hot key words, right Where if they're learning all of that as as children and as young adults before they're even drafted, and then you get into professional baseball, I don't know. I just wonder if it's just sort of the state of the game. And of course there's outliers as individual players, there's outliers and as teams.
Speaker 4: Heck, even a guy that can think of luis a Rise.
Speaker 3: You know, Steve, you were joking in last episode, I think like batting average has been devalued, right, well, Luisa Rise, this is someone that hits three hundred every single year, but he's not as valued in the analytic community.
Speaker 4: And I don't know, it's a tough question. I think it's a very good question.
Speaker 3: But circling back to where we started with the OL's, I think something that has to change for this organization is, Steve, how many hitting coaches have they had? It just seems like they cycle through so many hitting coaches where I think lacking that continuity of message, I'm sure does not help these guys.
Speaker 1: In twenty three and twenty four, there's two coaches who are on both staffs, Ryan Fuller and Matt bord Chilty, and the Oils were seventh and fourth in run scored. No, we're close right now. They've cycled through a bunch of coaches since there's two guys left. By the way, Ryan Fuller is the hitting director for the White Sox. He's overseas. All their hitting majors and minors are in first place where chiltas in Washington. They're scoring five runs a game. So I'm not saying it's all about that, but it makes you wonder the suple math of it of how well they were doing when those guys were here. Let's say we can fit in a couple more. Hey, Wilke, the Oils are putting still putting Gunner in the three hole. Maybe it's to try to showcase him for next year's deadline. I doubt it's that, but they have just not wanted to move this guy and it's not working out with him in the three hole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just been a struggle. And I think I was listening to Mike Bordick talking about how he's just we forget how young of a player he is, and it's just all kind of stirring up there right now. And we talk about in previous episodes that he's probably a player who's never struggled in his career, in his lifetime in baseball, and I just think it's right now at this point, it's so much inner pressure put on himself, and I feel like now a lot of guys are looking to him to be the leader, and he's just not having that type of year where it's like you look at this guy like he's going to be the one that takes us out of this and into the next era of Orioles baseball. So I just think there's all this pressure going on, and I just don't know if you move him down to the lineup, is that going to help his confidence, because I think that's at this point the biggest thing is to try to get Gunner's confidence back, And if you move him back to six, seven eight in the lineup, I don't know, maybe it does help, maybe it doesn't. But at this point, they want they want him to know what they think of him, and they see him as a one through three hitter, and I think when Gunner's going right, that's exactly what he is. He's a middle of the lineup hitter. So I just don't know if moving him out of that spot makes sense. But I can understand from maybe trying to get confidence. But then it's you got to think about, Okay, this guy is a three hitter. Now he's hitting the seventh spot. Does that affect his mentality? You just don't know. I feel like there's a lot of factors that kind of factor into the decision to keep putting him in the middle of the lineup.
Speaker 3: Well, it certainly seems like just hearing Craig alban As his comments prior to yesterday's game, because Gunner's led off the past four games. He's their leadoff guy, and Craig alburn As he's steadfast and saying, we're trying to get him going. We're doing everything we can do to get him going. But guys, I truly believe Gunner Henderson can be a great player. Again, he's way too talented to not be a great player. But the reality is he's not a great player right now. It's been a really tough season and I was looking up some numbers yesterday for my show, and this was heading into last night. Since July first among two hundred and fifty six qualified batters, Gunner Henderson's two hundred and forty fifth in batting average with one seventy one. He's two hundred and thirty third in ops with five sixty seven. So you're talking well over a month, and it's rough. It's tough to see. It's really tough to see, and I can only imagine how tough it is on Gunner Henderson living it.
Speaker 1: Last one from a C TB JR. It's like an eye test for us. I think oriols. I've had a number of hitters who produced extremely well on the miners haven't been able to translate to Baltimore completely right, because Gunnar was Rookie of the Year, Cownser was second, Adlee had eight hundred ops, but they fell off after a time, and I think that's the answer they've got to find here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like we've been talking about kind of nauseam is just the development at the major league side, and I just think that's where it's kind of falling off. I don't know what the disconnect is or it's just I also think too. A lot of these players don't get enough games in the minor leagues anymore that they're rushed to the big leagues. You don't have six hundred games in the minor leagues underneath your belt. You don't have five hundred eight, like four hundred games under your which a lot of players used to have. And I just think when you're trying to learn at the big league level, you have so many things put in front of you and on your plate that it just becomes overwhelming at certain points where performing on the field just becomes really difficult. It's difficult as it is, but when you have all these other things going on, I just think that's where the disconnect is and they need to kind of figure out why it is. Because all these guys have immense talent. We've seen it. There's been stretches where every single one of these young hitters have come up and shown that they can do at the big league level. It's just more about being consistent up there, and I think that's where they need to find it. It's not about getting the production at the major league level, it's about getting it for one sixty two and for multiple seasons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's the biggest issue and biggest questions surrounding this club. You know, you can look at so many of these guys that had prolific minor league careers and for some of them, it hasn't translated to the majors, and that's the million dollar question.
Speaker 4: Why is that?
Speaker 3: Or some of the guys where it did, and then you know the development is stunted and you go on the wrong way. Why is that happening? And I think it's the biggest question surrounding this organization.
Speaker 1: And more time in the minors could be an answer for some players. It worked for Westburg. We kept saying why is he not here? Why is he not here? And guess what. When he got here, he didn't struggle. Now he's been hurt, but every time he played, he was a key cog in that lineup. This is a draft pick from college, a couple of years in SEC and then a lot of seasoning and the miners on top of that, and maybe that's the difference why he didn't fall off, and we don't know. Maybe he will, but we haven't seen him in a long time, so we got to see him play first. But when the guy's been out there it's been pretty good. Maybe the reason why is all that seasoning before he got to Baltimore. Man, we again, We're closing it on a thousand, get us there and beyond by the next show. Everyone, when you subscribe to our YouTube show Birdland Territory and Great Great Questions Today Man, which hopefully produced a great show for you to guys to watch. So Brad, Tim and Steve we will reconvene soon and thanks to everyone for watching today. This latest mail Bag edition of Birdland Territory