Speaker 1: World. Why jest worldwide matters on the Breakfast Club. He's the coaches.
Speaker 2: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody.
Speaker 1: Could get you to see this time to set it off.
Speaker 3: So Kendrick and Drake was clearly like they ready to go back and forth because they've been dropping hits all weekend. This is all weekend. Kendrick dropped three records six one six in l A on Friday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody's lyne.
Speaker 4: I could see your vibe even he looking compromised. Let's kill the layers back then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bars, I ain't gonna like to beat bars. I like beats like that. Okay.
Speaker 3: Then he dropped Meet the Grahams on Saturday, about an hour after Drake dropped Family Matters.
Speaker 4: Uh, dead baby girl, I'm sorry that your father had to inside your world.
Speaker 3: So in this track, he basically wrote a letter to everybody like Drake's mom, Drake's dad, Drake's son, and then this daughter that may or may not be real.
Speaker 1: We have no idea yet y'all have pissed off Drake fans. By the way, y'all just skipped over family matters. No, no, no, we're gonna play that. What.
Speaker 5: I was like, Wow, we're not treating No, we come and drinke, Why just get a shot? We come in Drake hold that?
Speaker 3: And then Satday Saturday, And this was crazy because I was a little bo Kentucky at my comedy show, right and uh, Drake Kendrick had dropped, not like us Saturday night. And a guy who was in the audience was like, Kendrick just dropped again. I was like, yo, I'm not done.
Speaker 1: How did you know that?
Speaker 3: Like, yo, you were? He had his air pods on listening to this during the show, Like god, people, Yo, these men, these men were so serious, serious about this beef man. So I wasn't eve mad. I went back to the green room and listened to it. And this is not like us.
Speaker 4: Five lover boys, the five pedophiles.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, okay, I like to beat though.
Speaker 1: It was very West Coast, very West coast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, I think that's the first time Kendrick must have worked together that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Drake dropped too. He dropped family matters. On Friday.
Speaker 1: I heard that one of the little kids might be day free tell you somethingbout the waffle colored Warlord boy.
Speaker 2: When the waffle color colored Warlord, little beige back gets put against the wall boy, they come out wrapping.
Speaker 1: Was he was?
Speaker 3: But I like the Hot Plus six that he dropped Sunday. I think I think that was though. That was better to me this one.
Speaker 1: First, that was a rat.
Speaker 2: So where's the proof of the trout in?
Speaker 1: Where's the paperwork that the cabinet is filed in? I think he snapping on that record too. Yeah, I like the Hot Puss six.
Speaker 3: Clearly they are throwing jams about crime and this is like beyond the rat beaf a little bit to me. Definitely got both of them.
Speaker 1: They went to hell, both of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's like now they're coming at pull each other like or like are and all that allegedly allegedly you know what I'm saying. And I don't know. I'm like, where they have a friend, like they really friends, Okay?
Speaker 1: And if they were, clearly they weren't, they'd be.
Speaker 5: Lying on each other.
Speaker 3: They could be getting you know. And there was speculation that that Kendrick was getting his information from.
Speaker 1: A mole and a mole of ovo and.
Speaker 3: Then it was said that Drake had you know, did that on purpose fed him information.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just feel like, all right, it should be over, because I think that's a little clowned out to defeat somebody information. And I think it's crazy to actually take bait if you did, Like, it doesn't seem convenient to you that somebody would leak information if you didn't already know any of these things.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I want to first of all, I want I want to give both those individuals, that brother and that half a brother their props. Okay, they both gave us what I believe to be the greatest rap battle I've ever witnessed. Personally, the two best of their generation in their prime. Never has a rap battle giving us this much music. Every time one of them dropped, the other person answered the musically, I immediately either one of them, you know, missed the beat.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: That's just my personal opinion.
Speaker 2: But if you ask me who's up right now, it's Kendrick, and it's simply because his strategy has been better. He dropped the six one six record Friday afternoon, which caused Drake to drop Family Matters Friday night. In no less than thirty minutes, Kendrick stepped on that record with his own record about Drake's family meet the Grahams. Then Kendrick turned around and did what we was waiting on Drake to do, and that's give us a dispot.
Speaker 1: I gotta say, Kendrick is up right.
Speaker 4: I don't agree with you. See I was, I was, No, it's not at all. I was actually I was actually going with Kendrick until I heard Drake's record last night. Then I had to think about it. If all that Kendrick said is and we don't know what's true and what's not true, but if Drake fed him the information and all the raps that he did was based off of lies, do you still win that?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 4: Because I look at it. I look at it like this. I look at it like we all know Kendrick is a rapidy rappidy rappidy rappidy rapid person, right, and everybody knows that. Everybody was going to go at the fact that Drake doesn't allegedly write his own music, right, So what's the best way to get it? Somebody that I'm already the villain. I feed him information, some fakesh that he can't prove, and then I'm like proof it.
Speaker 2: You know why I don't believe that he fed him the information, because if I fed you the information, number one, I would have recorded and documented me showing people I'm feeding this person the information, and it.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't have took me a day and a half.
Speaker 2: The reply back to the accusations that I fed him the information, the first thing that we heard was Drake's team is just denying that he has an eleven year old daughter. Yeah, if you fed them that information, wouldn't that be the first thing you came back with?
Speaker 1: Come on now?
Speaker 4: But the fact that you said he has eleven year old daughter, we all know that that baby mom or that daughter or somebody in that family would have popped up by it.
Speaker 1: But nobody cares about the truth. And the line one't a t.
Speaker 4: Same thing with the rat. They said he rat it right? Is there any proof of the rat?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: But then again, I think, and I think both sides are corny with it too, because you said Kendrick beat his wife.
Speaker 1: Is there any proof to that?
Speaker 3: How do we know that?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: And both all these allegations that everybody's saying right now is very dangerous because it's almost like we want to see other I just wanted to see a rat battle, which I enjoy. I don't want to see nobody.
Speaker 1: Go to jail.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't like seeing these brothers meting each other over a rap few. You me tuing each other over a rap few. That's corny. If you're gonna call somebody a pedophile, if you're gonna call somebody a woman beater, you gotta have some real proof because those some heavy accusations, and it's not like they're really trying to hold each other accountable. They just throwing these types of accusations around the attempt to ruin the image of the other because of a rape that's.
Speaker 1: Whacked me, and I know that's whacked me on both parts.
Speaker 3: And I like other celebrities that are in jail for this, is like, hey, yo, what is going on? They just casually throwing these news at each other and I'm sitting in here doing time.
Speaker 2: Kendrick said, your house is gonna be raided next Like damn, what are we doing right now?
Speaker 1: And I would have been raided already.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you're saying, you're saying my child's not even my child is from my guy, Like like, come on.
Speaker 4: Come on, saying I don't take pictures with my child saying I.
Speaker 2: Don't I'm not a good dad, and all of that was whacked me on both on both parties.
Speaker 1: And carry to stay away from me. I know, that's crazy what we got from.
Speaker 4: When we come back and then let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five, one oh five one.
Speaker 1: It's been a lot going on, yes, But is there's such thing as too far? That's the question.
Speaker 2: We know when these rap battles digg on limbo, right, and it's all about who go to hell first?
Speaker 1: Jesus.
Speaker 2: But I wasn't expecting either one of them to go to hell like this like Kendrick and Drake went that hell.
Speaker 1: Have we ever seen this?
Speaker 4: Like somebody go to that bad of hell.
Speaker 2: Not this type of hell. And we can talk about it from a from an older perspective, because people were saying to me, well, what about saying he's no baby mom and fish.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about that when we come back. Okay, all right, it's the breakfast Club. Good morning, Wake that ass up in the morning. Breakfast Club