Speaker 1: Come away godart mosside to into really be abooto Rester Taber And.
Speaker 2: When Sutay May get us in Santi.
Speaker 3: Do you get down to w Easter many Costa and sleep from the.
Speaker 1: Starn been a moping long the Starn May on Sunday the stars look at about then that's on Madamas.
Speaker 4: Previously on Princess of South Beach. Oh damn, I'm on the edge of my see.
Speaker 5: Estraya and Gabby finally reunited, and Gabby revealed that Estevan has secretly been a professional hymbo his whole life. Apparently, Victotia runs a network of sexy dumb men that embezzle money from rich women.
Speaker 4: And she funnels it through her fake church.
Speaker 5: And just as Estraya was about to smuggle Gabby out of the hospital, she was stopped by Victodia herself, who it.
Speaker 4: Turns out is Andress's mom. Someone's got something planning to do.
Speaker 3: Hi mom, Mom, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Mom?
Speaker 4: Prius please come in front us and your car.
Speaker 3: To my God, I am always telling you not to park in the emergency zone. Raoul was right. There was a green car following us this whole time. It's you why would you.
Speaker 6: Do this now?
Speaker 2: Now, don't be mad at him. He was just following orders.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I knew it. This is also, this has all just gone so wrong. I told you they wouldn't let me leave Australa.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, but I had no choice.
Speaker 3: It's my family, your family. You took us on a wagu chase that and for what when you knew the truth all along?
Speaker 7: I was trying to.
Speaker 8: Keep you safe.
Speaker 9: You kept insisting and Raoul, Raoul would not drop it, and he made me take him to that trailer and I had no other choice.
Speaker 3: You burned down the trailer.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh my god.
Speaker 3: So this whole thing, the story, the investigation, it was not a lie.
Speaker 9: Huh, yes, No, maybe it's complicated, okay. I really was a reporter. But then I got assigned to the calder Own family and I knew we could get my mom in trouble. I had to hide the truth, and I thought that was gonna be the end of it. It was gonna be done. But then you, you kept sticking.
Speaker 4: Your nose where it did not belong. Why couldn't you let it go?
Speaker 8: Victoria?
Speaker 3: Please, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 8: Just don't hurt her, and I promise.
Speaker 2: I won't try to leave ever again. Oh I think it's a little late for that. Now I think it's time to end.
Speaker 8: This is good.
Speaker 3: Do what a Samon was too weak to do over my dead body.
Speaker 7: That won't be a problem.
Speaker 4: Oh, come on, this was just getting good.
Speaker 10: Why don't we always transition when things are getting good?
Speaker 4: I hate that about us. Well, I guess we should check in on Luisa.
Speaker 11: After all, it is her wedding day, Belsi, and also maybe her last day.
Speaker 2: How do I look, Lisa?
Speaker 3: You look like a knockout.
Speaker 2: But are you sure about all of this? Hell? Yeah, all right, let's do this. Yes, you look great?
Speaker 12: Thank you, so do you, dearly beloved. We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of two hearts.
Speaker 7: M I thought we were doing the abridge ceremony.
Speaker 2: This is the abridged ceremony. It shouldn't take more than five minutes.
Speaker 7: Okay, good, I just I can't wait to start my life with you.
Speaker 2: Oh, believe me, this is the start of a whole new life. Just keep it in your pants. Okay.
Speaker 12: As I was saying, Joel Barner, do you take this woman luisak Aleron to be your Lowtley wedded wife. I do, and do you, louisak Aleron, take this man to be your lofty wedded husband.
Speaker 4: I do great.
Speaker 12: By the power vested in me by the State of Florida.
Speaker 2: I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.
Speaker 12: Okay, okay, okay, okay, right, one more thing, Joel, I just need you to sign this marriage certificate with pleasure.
Speaker 2: All right, it's done. Hooray.
Speaker 7: We should do a toast. Let me get some wine from my beautiful new bride.
Speaker 2: What a perfect idea.
Speaker 7: Here you are, my love, now a toast to our long future together.
Speaker 2: That's a wonderful idea, Alicia. Why don't you give us a moment?
Speaker 12: Okay, of course, I'll just uh, I'll just step into the kitchen.
Speaker 2: Okay, but you you let me know if you need me, if you Okay.
Speaker 8: I'm but I'll be rid.
Speaker 6: Wait, my love, let's twist our arms together and sif from each other's glasses.
Speaker 2: It will be so romantic. What you know, like they do in the movies, we interlock arms and drink from each other's cups.
Speaker 7: Here like this, it would be ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Why would we do that? What's the matter, Joel? Why don't you want to drink from my glass?
Speaker 6: Come?
Speaker 2: Come, come, come, come money, Go ahead, drink mine what's gotten into you? Drink my glass?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Could it be that you don't want to drink from my glass? Because it's isn't What are you not?
Speaker 7: You're being hysterical?
Speaker 6: Am I?
Speaker 13: Well?
Speaker 2: Which is it?
Speaker 10: Joel?
Speaker 2: Am I old and washed up?
Speaker 13: Or?
Speaker 2: Am I a crazy hysterical woman?
Speaker 7: I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 6: It's over, Joel. I know the truth about you and your stupid sister.
Speaker 2: I know everything.
Speaker 7: What exactly is it you think?
Speaker 6: You know that you're both liars and all of this has been an act to try to get my money, just like it was with your first wife, you know, the one you can't even talk about, the one who died from that terrible, mysterious illness.
Speaker 2: I looked her up. Mmm.
Speaker 6: She was the heiress to a shipping empire, and all of a sudden, in her sixties, she got real sick.
Speaker 2: Except she wasn't sick at all?
Speaker 6: Was she?
Speaker 2: You poisoned her?
Speaker 4: That's crazy?
Speaker 6: Is it? Because I'm pretty sure that you've been weasling into my life to steal my money.
Speaker 2: You and you're lying conniving, manipulative bit.
Speaker 6: Of a sister.
Speaker 10: Don't you dare talk about my sister. You're not half the woman she is. You rich people, you're all the same. You think you're better than everybody. You think you're the only ones who should have any power in this life. Why because you were born to the right daddy, to the right household. My sister and I started from nothing, We had no one. All we've ever had is each other, and we both worked hard for everything we have.
Speaker 2: You murdered a defenseless woman.
Speaker 10: Oh please, she already had one foot in the grave. I just sped things along a little, so you had admit it. Yeah, I did it, and I would.
Speaker 7: Do it again. She treated me like a toy, and I was glad the day I ended her wretched life.
Speaker 2: But why me? What did I ever do to you?
Speaker 7: This isn't about you. I would do anything for my sister, and when she told me you should be my next st I happily took it on.
Speaker 4: And you made it so easy.
Speaker 7: I had you eating out the palm of my hand.
Speaker 4: And now it's too late. I don't care that you know. We're married.
Speaker 10: Now what's yours is mine and I'm gonna get it one way or another.
Speaker 6: Is that so?
Speaker 8: Was that my cue?
Speaker 2: I think that was my cue?
Speaker 7: Wait right on time, officer, let go of me.
Speaker 4: What are you doing?
Speaker 9: Get off me, ol Barner.
Speaker 12: You are under arrest for the murder of Catalina Young, the attempted murder of Luis and this is an there's more stuff, brod racketeering.
Speaker 9: Extra you know.
Speaker 4: Oh that's not what. No, you can't do this. We're married now, No, you're not.
Speaker 2: The whole ceremony was faith.
Speaker 6: Also, I was wearing a wire wire what I knew there was something off about you.
Speaker 8: I was kidding.
Speaker 2: I've known it for weeks, and thank you God for Alicia. She helped me figure out.
Speaker 7: Exactly what it was. I love you.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I had already been investigating your sister.
Speaker 4: Baby.
Speaker 12: Turns out Baby sit Devon only got elected because she got him a ton of fake votes. But the thing that I couldn't figure out what was how she got the money to start the fake church in the first place.
Speaker 8: And well, here we are.
Speaker 4: So you've been playing me this whole time.
Speaker 2: I figured I would play along until we had the evidence. You're took you away.
Speaker 7: You're dead, You're all dead and you are very cute, so.
Speaker 2: I had my fun with you for a while, but now it's time for you to go. This was and p s. I'm not old.
Speaker 6: I'm fifty three, gorgeous and singles. My life is just beginning, and like yours, have fun in prison, Paul.
Speaker 8: You should be in jail.
Speaker 13: Sully took the judge.
Speaker 7: Have fun in prison.
Speaker 11: I just keep walking up. Whoa, whoa, did not see that coming? Wait to go, Louisa, you totally had me going there. Well, now one of our villains is out of the picture.
Speaker 4: What about Vigordiac?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 3: Sorry, you don't want to hurt you.
Speaker 9: Just stop.
Speaker 4: You don't remember what happened the last time you tried to run.
Speaker 2: Don't make me doctor Barner. You know I'm a I'm nicer than my brother.
Speaker 8: No, you know what are you doing here?
Speaker 4: What I should have done years ago? Now let her go.
Speaker 8: Don't be a fool.
Speaker 3: If we don't shut her up once and for all, it will ruin us all.
Speaker 5: I don't care.
Speaker 7: You have control for far too long.
Speaker 4: I'm done hiding.
Speaker 3: You'll go back to jail.
Speaker 11: You'll lose everything.
Speaker 4: It's worth it if I get to take you down with.
Speaker 2: Me, take another seven hours.
Speaker 3: Let her out right here?
Speaker 7: I minute, god, it's my witness.
Speaker 4: Oh mama, man, I hate it when people talk so much. I always look like you could use some Hell.
Speaker 3: Not you're a lie.
Speaker 2: Oh hey, yeah, nature, it's a life.
Speaker 8: Also, he doesn't know who he is.
Speaker 2: Where did you come from?
Speaker 4: Full that door right there. I've been in this hospital for six weeks. I'll learn my way around.
Speaker 3: Did you just knock her out with the statue of Saint Martin de Portis?
Speaker 1: Yeh?
Speaker 3: Where did you get that?
Speaker 4: I don't know I had it with when I got it.
Speaker 3: This is good to be alive. She'd just breathe it and stuff. So you you don't remember anything, anybody, anywhere, any place.
Speaker 4: It's a mystery.
Speaker 8: Sheez took you long enough, you said to thirty, and it's exactly two thirty.
Speaker 4: I said to thirty.
Speaker 8: Ish it was more of a ballpark thing.
Speaker 4: Kellogg was supposed to tell you when it was time for the arrest.
Speaker 7: Sorry, sir, it was hard to gauge when it was the right moment.
Speaker 8: When she pulled out the knife would have been good.
Speaker 2: It's okay.
Speaker 4: I'll keep that in mind for next time.
Speaker 8: Oh, oh, my head, Open your eyes what's happening?
Speaker 2: Offers her house smug?
Speaker 9: We go to go here.
Speaker 8: Yep, Victoria Barner, you are under arrest for Oh oh, this list is very long. Sorry, I should have read this before.
Speaker 2: A fraud extortion rackets here? Oh my god, it says murder. Who did you murder?
Speaker 8: Can you stop?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna hurt you by assss top of me. Oh ps, we arrested your brother too.
Speaker 7: Wait what you should probably tauch your x Y and Alicia. It was a whole thing, can you?
Speaker 11: I know?
Speaker 13: People?
Speaker 9: No, you could have had it all.
Speaker 2: You could have been.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you might have gotten away with all of it if it weren't for these meddling kids.
Speaker 2: Officers, take her away.
Speaker 13: You can't do this, we know people.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, you're so annoying. That's enough, Okay, let's just take him down to Central Booking. I'm sure he's done something illegal, like being annoying. Oh no, can't.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 9: Who was that?
Speaker 3: Somebody say something? I was trying to keep you saying golf talent to a judge.
Speaker 4: Hew, come on, little guy, don't go.
Speaker 8: Do you hear how annoying you are?
Speaker 7: God?
Speaker 8: A step on? Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: A step on calderone. You are under arrest for conspiracy. You have the right to remain silent, and you remember the restroom last time, right, I don't have to say the whole thing.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, officer. Wait, you're being arrested too.
Speaker 6: There was no way to bring her down without incriminating myself, and I have to take responsibility for my part in all of this.
Speaker 4: Oh but uh, I thought what I thought? We'd get to talk some more.
Speaker 11: You can come visit me.
Speaker 7: I'll have lots of time to talk, as long as you don't mind talking through plexic glass.
Speaker 4: Well, I think I could do that. And so Estevan is heading back to jail. It's a good thing.
Speaker 5: He looks good in orange, and Louisa safe and sound and ready to take on the single scene with her bestie Alicia.
Speaker 4: Well, I guess they can't all be happy endings. It's too bad. But that does it for now.
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 4: Wait, where's Raoul?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 1: Right down back there?
Speaker 13: It's gonna be a long drive. The Princess of South Each season two was produced by Sonoro in partnership with Iheart'smichael Tura Network. Created and directed by Jasmine Romero, written by Jasmine Romero with help from Menissa Hendrix. Produced by Luisa Guardo Castillo, Executive produced by Jasmine Romero. Executive produced by Conall Byrne and Jessell Banss for iHeart and Camilla Victoriano and Josha Weinstein for Sonoro. Performances in this episode by Danny Pino, Alan Eisenberg, x Mayo Bacco, Losano, Kelly Conko, perl Sen, Jasmine Romero, Gina Torres, Brent Harvey, Rauli Sparsa, Joanna Hausman, Mike Cavlo, Andy Bustigious and Alfredo Narciso. Our production manager is Kerensa Chilis. Recording engineering and sound design by Eduin Nirigoyen and Juan Diaz, with help from Cassandra Tinajero and Andres Bienna. Casting a coordination by Kerenca Gairis, Angeli Martinez, Alex Gonzalez and Andres Childis. Theme song and original music by Rodrigo Garcia Rowlis. Theme song performed by Jafet Samayoa and Carol Velasco. Raouls Dreimsical had music and lyrics by Mega Bagala with help from Jasmine Romero. Performed by Rauli Sparsa, Danny Pino, Gina Torres, Andy Bustigios, Ex Mayo, Kelly Conko, and Jasmine Romero. Voices recorded at the Invisible Studios in Los Angeles, the Ralely Groom in New York, and the Hollowod Halls in Portland, with engineering by Charles Carroll, David Wilson, Neil Wagenson, Sam Bear, Brett Tubin and Justin Phelps. With special thanks to Jernimoa Villa