Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Good Morning, Happy Wednesdays five to twenty in the morning, the favorite sports show here to keep you up to dating everything in sports world with Lady especially basketball.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Gator Ray.
Speaker 2: I'm doing it in the morning by my two brothers. Bisham being to my brother team. Feels y'all doing this morning picture microphone falls.
Speaker 1: What's happening? Man?
Speaker 3: What I do?
Speaker 1: I said? What you said?
Speaker 3: Yeah, take the label. That's cool. I'm just thirsty bout the game. Got something brewing.
Speaker 2: Love all freaking My blood pressure just raised that quick in the morning when we started to show, They're already going crazy.
Speaker 3: That's funny, man, tell me, I ain't know what bro, but oh bell y'all. Wow.
Speaker 2: Man, Let's start the episode off with a real get Wilson all right on the low, A real good well soon to Dallas, mavericks Man first and foremost man prayerspt for Kyrie Man. Unfortunately we found out it was a torn acl Damn.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That sucks, especially after the bounce back season Kyrie had man All Star season playing very very well.
Speaker 3: Man. It sucks to see Kyrie out like that.
Speaker 1: Man for sure, definitely get well soon, so my boy ree.
Speaker 3: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Man also rumor the eighty will probably be out the rest of the season as well.
Speaker 1: Might as well them My ass fans are sick. Come on, bro, they're about to go crazy. My boy Luke over there, thrive, they're about to go crazy.
Speaker 2: Well, they got about twenty games left, and if you ain't playing to them starts, you know what time it is?
Speaker 3: No limit?
Speaker 2: Yeah, capture the flag? Could we go to where that rank right now? In the West.
Speaker 3: I think that maybe in ten possibly something like that.
Speaker 1: They don't have a shot.
Speaker 2: They can lose out. They can most definitely lose out. Imagine everybody else down there is too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they probably got.
Speaker 2: Enough time to lose out all they do. I mean, they ain't gonna be bad as the Jazz Repelicans. You're gonna say, cauld they get to the thirteenth the Spurs at least, and they definitely get the thirteenth. Okayh The only thing is the NBA ain't gonna let that happen.
Speaker 3: The Mavericks will not be getting the number one pick for real, won't happen. They cannot get the number one pick.
Speaker 2: But it's slot turmoiver going on. Yeah, there's no way that they're gonna allow that to happen.
Speaker 3: It's deeper the rap. Yeah, all good though, dang man, that sucks, man. I just want Kyrie to get healthy. I'm sorry that happened. Man. He was having a hell of a year for sure, man, And it sucks because the timing of it as well.
Speaker 2: Super chat Alread asked a good question, prais to Kyrie factor his Actually think this is the end of Kyrie being Kyrie. Clay was never the same after his a cl injury. Well, Clay had a cl and achilles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then Clay get injured in college too. I think he may have got injured in college too, for sure.
Speaker 2: About that, but I know he had an acl in a Achilles. That's two tough injuries to be trying to come back from. Kyrie done had knee injury before and he return when he split his kneecap or something like that, and he returned a cl is not to say it ain't bad, but it's not as bad as it once was. People return jumping higher, better, stronger than ever.
Speaker 1: That's that's very true.
Speaker 3: That's not the worst injury you can have.
Speaker 2: Achilles is probably tougher, I would say, but hopefully returns better than ever. Most definitely, it does suck because of the timing factor of the money situation. Kyrie is probably gonna get paid this offseason.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that fucking sucks.
Speaker 2: Now that Paytriock probably does look a little bit different. But I wonder how Dallas to play this. Dallas. Obviously they probably not gonna offer him the MAX, but you think they're gonna give him a good enough back to come back.
Speaker 3: They have to.
Speaker 2: I mean, you let Luca go, so you have to bring Kyrie back. I mean, obviously Kyrie's playing great, even though he's not the reason you traded Luca. I mean, he was already there, but you have to bring him back. He's the only star power you got besides Anthony Davis. And if you let Kyrie won and you lost Luca, Bro, you might be on.
Speaker 1: You know how they acting over there, though, yes, they act like they don't even care about the game or the NBA.
Speaker 3: Bro, So nah, build this resort.
Speaker 2: They won't be able to survive Dallas if they happen, And maybe that's what they want. I hear say they said were gonna get changed one way another, give this reserve. People gonna push us out. Maybe that's what they want. Maybe they want to go to Vegas, so yeah, it might be a bigger play. And if you ad we might just be super cool. Well fuck the league up, Wena get we walked.
Speaker 1: I don't think they care too much, but you know it's bad for the league. But he did. I mean, they gave away Luca bro Anything is possible.
Speaker 2: I really can't see what happens like post career with Nico, Like when he gets to talk about the real behind the situation on the podcast five six years from now, it's gonna be hilarious.
Speaker 3: There's probably so many things we don't know about this because all the situations never gonna talk. You're never gonna talk about it. Nah damn, no, man.
Speaker 2: Get well soon, Dallas Man, Kyrie Priers paid a lot of money just to shut up blame. Yeah, that's crazy. They all set out the rest of this year. Obviously they come back next year healthy. I mean, what's the a c of six months?
Speaker 3: Sevenths? But I mean, probably feel himself.
Speaker 2: It's gonna take you probably a Yeah, damn, you'll be back hooping. Yeah, I mean being able to hoop six or seven months. But I'm sure he ain't gonna feel like yourself. Yeah, he's not gonna rush.
Speaker 3: As he shouldn't know, Yeah, as he shouldn't.
Speaker 2: That's the kind of if he part about Kyrie because it's not about the athleticism because he ain't never been high flyer. But like his game is Archie Jerki like that needs stability. That's a different type of comfort you gotta have, especially having an injury like that. But if it's anybody, we think we could bounce back to be Kyrie for Shure, Man, get what's on the Kyrie. We'll talk about bron shorty Man. Let's get straight to it.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Steph put on the show yesterday in the Garden, took care of the Knicks, yes stay one fourteen to one oh two. You know, Kat didn't play for personal reasons, but Steph went crazy twenty eight nine and seven. Jimmy Brother hooped out with nineteen as well. OG showed up yesterday with twenty nine and Jalen Brunston had twenty five and seven.
Speaker 1: Og was going crazy in the third quarter. I was watching that game.
Speaker 3: Og was hooping.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but teams had brunting out too long. Hm, that's the first I'll watched. He dam didn't play the third quarter for real, but Og that was the game plan. If you watch how the Warriors were playing them, Jimmy was helping on the rolls every time. Og was in the corner, open for three every single time. But it's like you gotta make him. Yeah, I'm gonna live with him. Man. He was doing his thing though.
Speaker 3: He hooped for sure. I told you the Knicks are like one player away from always being bad for sure. Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Michael was out for the Maybe teams are just resting boys, cuz I don't know. It was just weird the lineups that was in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we'll talk about the Wards winners game.
Speaker 2: But like you said, the Knicks being one player away, Cash s bust to miss his next five game road trip that got coming up at Lakers, at Clippers, at Kings, at.
Speaker 3: Players Is at Wars allegedly. Oh damn. I hope everything cool with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if you go to look at the standards in the East right now, yeah, they better win a majority of these games, and they probably won't their five games out from dropping down.
Speaker 1: The Knicks can play anybody though out out East. It don't even matter. I'm standings don't mean I.
Speaker 2: Don't think the Knicks want to see the Bucks. I feel I think they feel comfortable with the Pacers. I think they feel comfortable to the Pistons. I would not want to see the Bucks if I'm the Knicks.
Speaker 1: Okay, well everybody else there's Bucks and Celtics, bro. Everybody else is pretty much green.
Speaker 3: You don't think they feel the calves either, No, they not. They not beating the cash.
Speaker 2: After the white cash is what they ask I feel a little bit differently about that. I was there with you, you know, a high on slip to eight though, No, but I mean I would probably want to say that three spot if I'm the next least for a get a little iffy, But yeah, cat man all know what's going on with get wills for him as well. We'll we talk about with the Knicks ranking defense nineteen, but like they twenty nine when they faced the top ten offense, so they playing really good against teams to subpar but them top to their teams, and we showed the record last week. They are not getting a job done at all. Yeah, they don't really got nobody besides Mike kill I mean og, I guess you can say they know him for defense, but after that it gets spooky. Josh Hart, he can guard, but he's more of a utility guy. He can make plays, but he's not like a lockdown defender to me. But he can make plays. But every time you watch, like Mike kill Bridges is going, Steph curR Og is guarding, uh, Jimmy Butler, Josh Hart, he gets the remainder of the people. I mean, he can guard, but just a real good utility got rebounder, loose ball stuff like that.
Speaker 3: He can make plays, but.
Speaker 2: They don't got no bona fide scores. I mean, Mike kil Bridges can score, Ogi can have a night flash. Heart's not a score.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: He can get you some layups or whatever. But when cat out, that's thirty points basically, yep. And somebody got a filled on rolls and twelve rebounds at least row and Mitchell Robinson's first game back too.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's quiet him and pressures. Can't feel that boy for sure. Man, I don't like a man such love stuff. Twelve to one to guard in his career, that's fire. Yeah, that's home. Yeah, that's my house.
Speaker 1: Twelve to one is a feat for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's crazy. And Man Golden state that Jimmy trade worked out for them. Everybody was iffy on that, but they just simply aren't losing games.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they look like I mean, they lineup it's so janky too. Like if you look at it's Jimmy at the four Moses Moody VP playing good too.
Speaker 3: Definitely, definitely bpsday as well, draked.
Speaker 2: Out at the five m It's a it's a weird lineup, but it's working.
Speaker 1: Buddy Hell, it's playing getting tick yesterday, call.
Speaker 3: Me buddy hoo.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: In the game before that he hooped out. I think he had twenty two twenty one. Yeah. I would love for him just to get a big though. I don't know who they gotta get. I mean they probably can't get nobody now. Looks like the bigs is dried up in the waiver wire.
Speaker 3: They need a big.
Speaker 1: Most definitely, stuff could have had forty yesterday. Shout to Steah Man. Yeah, it was missing some shots he normally don't miss. Still had twenty eight miss a couple of layups. Yeah, and it was he only played with thirty minutes thirty three Yeah, yeah, thirty most yesterday.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the words Man they're going crazy and not the team I would want to see in the playoffs. So, speaking of the team that's still kill, the Calves are sitting there winning streak to eleven, took care of the Boys and State one thirty nine, one seventeen, built to ass situation for a show. Donvin Mitchell had twenty eight and seven, Jared Donald hooped out with twenty five and seventeen. DG hooped out with nineteen, Kobe White had twenty five and seven.
Speaker 3: But man, the Calves.
Speaker 2: If they don't make it to the conference finals. But it's gonna be a lead down for real bro because they're playing at a high, high level, very high level. You got Donald Mitchell getting Player of the Month, every mob be getting defensive player of the month.
Speaker 1: Fifty twenty five and seventeen is fire.
Speaker 3: Eleven game win streak is crazy, but.
Speaker 1: They keep having crazy win streaks, keep having crazy when it just came off of a fifteen game win streak.
Speaker 3: Lost one and bounce back with another one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would hate to I would hate to see them not make it to the conference finals.
Speaker 3: That was that was up.
Speaker 1: That'll be one of the biggest letdowns as of late. Yeah, recent years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I also think depends upon who they lose to. I think no way that people will perceive it this.
Speaker 1: Ship because you gotta play a weak team.
Speaker 2: So if yannrown, if Danni's go crazy, it gets the cast and give them out that series, we're gonna faught the Castles in tone because he'd great. Yes, it's kind of joannas ain't made it to the conference finals since they went to the chip. Okay, they lost last year to the Pacers. See, I know he ain't played, but a year before that he did. Yep, so teams and beating him. I remember the what was that Celtics beat him that year? Yeah? They the best team in the league.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro y'all fifty one and teen, we only got twenty one games left.
Speaker 2: That's a let down. Respect they don't make it to the conference final.
Speaker 3: I let that.
Speaker 2: I don't disagree that happened. The hell of a season, boy, shout out to the cast. They much to say belt the ass situation for show another belt to ask situation. You know what I'm saying. Past took care of the Rockets yesterday, one fifteen to one oh two. Tyres Holibrate went crazy yesterday twenty eight and fifteen, So y'all can hooped out with eighteen shaygun hooped out as well with twenty five and nine. Uh, we won't smoke in the East. We're not scared of nobody. If you're not the Calves, not the Celtics, we won't smoke.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I beat a team without the point guard. We beat a team to play last night, and Tyres has been killing. I was twenty eight fifteen. Yeah, I beat a team they ain't had a point guard.
Speaker 2: That's all NBA numbers. I can't help. And you know what they read shirted the night before. It gets okay, see, because they were trying to duck smoke. They they was gonna lose their game. They rested all their starters just to come to nap.
Speaker 3: You get smacked. That's what you get.
Speaker 2: All their starters ain't healthy. I don't care, manlet ain't play.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 1: Relistically, y'all not better than the Rockets.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: When both teams is healthy, y'all not better than realistically.
Speaker 3: In the series, will smacked.
Speaker 1: Them, well, you crazy.
Speaker 3: Will smacked him in the series. He's crazy, light work, squash.
Speaker 2: Shout, toreight not shoot game too.
Speaker 3: They've been talking crazy, but is having History season?
Speaker 2: Lost up Historic season and love shout the clutch points I put up, talk about it. Yeah you got no turnovers? Come on on, bro Man had one hundred and twelve. That says, with like six turnovers, that's insane.
Speaker 1: That's a good Mike Conley here for sure.
Speaker 3: You listen.
Speaker 1: Nah, I'm saying Jones do that every year? Tis Jones Mike Conley real ship? They do though?
Speaker 3: Jones that every year.
Speaker 2: I ain't see him All Star Games?
Speaker 3: Not this year. We know t time.
Speaker 1: Help me.
Speaker 3: Shout out to recy man, Hey, why did you pull up? Trayong?
Speaker 2: Didn't nobody ask you to pull up in this situation? I'm wrong with you this morning. Nobody asked you to pull up, Trayo. I'm only hey on because you're saying he was coming on the show. He ain't never come.
Speaker 3: He said that. Just tell you what y'all tell me?
Speaker 2: My boy off the choir activities for hiving him interviews right now?
Speaker 1: Man, that's you know, it's all love for show.
Speaker 2: But now their Rockets team is really talented. They definitely missed f a fleet for show. What can they do to fixing next year? This more experience probably help them go in the next year. The Rockets, yeah, because they seem to have the pieces available, but they just need to.
Speaker 3: They need a couple veteran pieces.
Speaker 2: Van Fleet gotta be healthy because that's the the stable person on their team for sure. You know what you're gonna give with Dylan Brooks. You're gonna play hard, do all the anti shit. But they just need one more player that they could go to if somebody is down. If a van Fleet is out, like Aaron Hollidays, they back up on guard or Ree Sherpard, however you want to play. They need one more player that's the voice of reasoning out there for sure. If you're looking for Dylan Brooks to be your voice or reason and when van Fleet is out, all right, it's a little different. Yeah, you might be in trouble. So I have even seen him using tops of twenty yesterday, bring the ball up kind of this shit the offense, and I'm like, that ain't it yet? But they solid, man, they got to help a future for Shotland Houston. I'm kind of leaning towards behind. If you can trade for one good player, don't break up that team to get two bets on that team One just wanted to just because Tart Easton was balling yesterday and every time Easton get chance, he he gets a hooping.
Speaker 1: They got legit compete with everybody they play.
Speaker 3: But he's a great piece though. Yeah, Tar of them gotta go.
Speaker 2: See the Thompson twins, Tary east and Can with more. Obviously Can with more as a guy that's gonna go. But yeah, Thomson out of them, for two of them gotta go. You can move Tari Easton, You can move Jabbari in two picks and get you a quality, quality bet for that team.
Speaker 3: I don't know. You gotta move one of them. Two of them out of that four, I've seen this and the one.
Speaker 2: See how you feel about take that's something body As far as the Rockets tricky. If you had to move between Jayson Green and Men Thompson, who you keeping because a lot of people said men Thompson will probably be our best player next year.
Speaker 3: We want moving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you had it, if one has to stay between them two for the future, who you say has to stay?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I probably moved Jalen Green just because the Thompson Twins. He's so versatile, like he can defend he can score once he likes learn how to shoot. He a superstar once he learned how to shoot. But that's a big if. Like shit, we've been asking people to find a jumper for so long. Yeah, but could you put him in a situation to where Amen Thompson could get you twenty at night?
Speaker 3: Because no slights to Jacklon Green.
Speaker 2: He's the elite, one of the best wings in the NBA, for sure, But test shit, Obviously he had a better offense because you make him and Thompson capable of a twenty point score for yeah, what are yours?
Speaker 3: Fifteen? Right now? Fourteen? And he owned with two players after the dub plus is off there too.
Speaker 1: He can average twenty.
Speaker 3: He can get twenty. He just can't shoot. If he could shoot, he probably average twenty right now.
Speaker 1: It's easier to find another I don't want to say it like that, but it's it's harder finding Thompson than Jalen Green.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jalen Green is no shame they both fired. But he like Malik Monk, Yeah, he like these wings that got this scoring punt athleticism that you love on your team, Like he a mooted Jamal Crawford even though Jamal Crawford wasn't as athletic. But you can plug and play. I can get you twenty off the bench anytime. Plugy man, I can get you twenty years a starter. I can get your twenty off the bench. Dont matter wherever I play. Kevin Martin, wherever you put me underrated bucket, Kevin Martin.
Speaker 1: Get buckets, Thomson if he could shoot them, there be.
Speaker 3: Koha bro Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like that comparison for real. He was doing to be Kawhi Leonard if he could really shoot the ball.
Speaker 2: For sure, Man Bright feature for Young, Rockets for show. Shout out to the pastures. Get that dub anyway, though Young's got a triple dub gets. The Hawks won twenty seven to one, twenty one, twenty six, twelve and ten. Dang hooped out with twenty three as well for Young hooped out with twenty eight and thirteen. But the Bucks seven of the last eight man and making that playoff run we was talking about.
Speaker 3: That's not team.
Speaker 2: I really would be confidenced in the front of man if I'm want the higher seeds for show.
Speaker 3: That's a fact. I just hate how they don't. It's not the sexiest basketball by anybody. It's ugly. It's mud over there, like they good, Like.
Speaker 1: What's your biggest issue with them?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 2: Because I used to watch Dame so much. I was a fan of Dame right, Like even when I was playing. I used to watch their games, like, damn, how's he get into it? Like this him steph CP, all these great points. I would watch all their games, And now when I watched Dame, it's like he been handcuffed a little bit, you know what I.
Speaker 1: Mean to a great system guy, No.
Speaker 2: Not even systems, like he always shot threes, but like it's different, nah, Like he used to come off pen downs. He used to come off flair screens in the pick and rolls. The offense was running around him and it was fun to watch, like it was. He just had these moments that you just couldn't believe. That's why he topped seventy five. And he still had moments and you still see him be brilliant. I mean what he still had twenty points last night. Yeah, still have twenty three.
Speaker 3: But still the way he play was different.
Speaker 2: And I understand when you're playing with a Giannis and all these you know, super super unreal players, I know your game is gonna change, but I just like the old. Damn like watching Dame when everything involved around him.
Speaker 3: So it's just tough for me to watch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I pray it's not, I guess us, but I can't wait to the playoffs. We get tho Damey little moments where it's like, all right, I need you to go do what you do best to get us these games like ain't no, least ain't no. I need Dame to go with me a game, and we're gonna see some moments for him this postseason. Yeah, I know he can get forty to fifty, but it's nasty to watch it now.
Speaker 3: I know we will, uh.
Speaker 2: I think he's gonna have a playoffs like a playoff run to remember. I wouldn't be surprised if they make it to the championship. I know the Celtics is a crazy team, but I think Dame it's like his time.
Speaker 3: I think it's his moment to have one of them years that.
Speaker 2: We haven't seen yet. I mean, we seen him have playoff runs when he said, you know the bubble, he went crazy, but I think it's just time for the world to see him go all the way crazy on the live live live stage.
Speaker 1: He's speaking of it into his instance. We talked to him, so yeah.
Speaker 3: I would not be surprised he got high hopes for him.
Speaker 1: They just got a jail, bro, that I don't know the Cels. Yeah, Bro, that's that's I can't affording no injury.
Speaker 3: They playing will they're playing well.
Speaker 2: I just the way it looks, I mean, it's getting they getting a job done. Yeah, they're getting it done. I just I just remember what it used to look like.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. You know what's funny.
Speaker 2: We started off this season all on darkhead. I ain't nobody saying nothing about Doc in a long time. Man, shout to Doc Rivers.
Speaker 1: Man, I said that about old girl. Excuse me, So what I'm saying back in the day, I remember what it was just free flowing and just it's a little did it up and now I still crack. That just brought me back. I just.
Speaker 3: This nigga.
Speaker 1: Somebody couple babies fucking.
Speaker 2: Shout today, Old Damage. Who's scoring big at NBA this season? You are with all the new ways to get in on the action at Draft Kings Sports Book, an official sports betting partner of the NBA Player Props money lines.
Speaker 3: You name it.
Speaker 2: DraftKings got it all New customers, Now he's your chance to get on all the hoops action. New customers bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus. Best Issily take us to the Rector Draft Kings sports book where every point counts. Download the apps today. Use Cold Club five twenty. Yes that's Cold Club File twenty for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars bonus bets with just five books all the own DraftKings the Crown as yours.
Speaker 5: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in New York called eight seven seven eight Ope and Y or text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one and over. Agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction Voyd and Ontario. New customers only. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue wins four additional terms and responsible gaming resources see DKNG dot Co slash Audio.
Speaker 3: Luca and Brian. Yes they went crazy.
Speaker 2: Gets the Pelcus they could buy for sixty four Belta AD situation one thirty six to one fifteen.
Speaker 3: Man boys, Hey, the Laker boys. I'm a let me go get my hat. I'm playing.
Speaker 2: I ain't no Laker fan but them Jerseys AD. That's why ain't no Laker fan. But other than that, they they fun to watch too. They get into it for sure. That boy Luca, come on, man, you know what, like this is just a random you know when somebody like just got like a it factor. You ever watched like seeing a kid or somebody y'all know him, like man, that he just got something. Paul's he's just special, that's Luca.
Speaker 3: Like he fat out of shake, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like you look at him, You're like, man, I damn there, I can damn near get him. And then when he started playing, you like, man, it's just something about that dude, bro, like his arrogance and everything. It just kind of like jump off the screen and you like you hate you hate him, but you love him. Yeah, he want a con Yeah, like different forever, like if he ain't on your team, probably like, man, I can't stand that motherfucker, Like, but when you watching him play, you can't help but to appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure he went crazy yesterday thirty fifteen to eight. Brin had need to.
Speaker 1: We don't give a damn how you built thirty fifteen and eight next to thirty four eight and six crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll buy you all the hooker you on fam Yeah, but you can't, like you're a beer bro facts, Like it's weird that you can't, Like I can't go to a kid and be like this is what the NBA player looks like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't show you Luca or your kitchen.
Speaker 1: And shows that Randolph hell noyea.
Speaker 2: Like this is how you gotta look at them when you go play it. But motherfucker telling me like, well I want to play like him.
Speaker 4: I'm like, well, I understand, smoke, drink beer, man, I feel like a pro wrestler bro Kevin Owens, But that.
Speaker 3: A little yo.
Speaker 1: I'm here for y'all. Man, I got my spirits just who all this working out trying to get abs this ship. You gotta have the game though. Let's we have to make that clear to you how to use your body.
Speaker 2: They don't understand how strong them dudes. That's what I'm saying, super strong. We don't want to forget that.
Speaker 3: It's crazy strong ability. Bro. Yeah, you cannot teach you that.
Speaker 1: It's different.
Speaker 3: Bro for sure, super chat uh z a q E.
Speaker 2: I ain't about to tempt that. What is like the biggest Yeah, what is it like? His biggest witness post trade? I thought it would be defense, but the scenes that defend well also got to pop out from Minneapolis for a playoff game. We still wait on Jeff space and not running damn.
Speaker 3: All right, all the flag respecting while y'all got smoke with me and many space not run Damn. I know this is not inviting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the real Jim.
Speaker 2: I pull up like, I don't know why you he's scared to pull up? Why would I want to pull up with devil home? What type of time? But their biggest weakness is probably gonna be the post defense. They get caught playing the Nuggets, I don't think, depending how they have, depending how they go, and they have Roy on him, uh, their last series against him have really front them. People was coming to help trapping the post and doing things like that.
Speaker 3: But if Jackson Hayes has to.
Speaker 2: Play one on one, it's it's Christmas, yeah, or my guy fifty five or sub then yeah, he's Christmas against that. That's the only weakness they really got right now is the post defense. And Jared Vediba has been playing amazing, but if he's got yo is one, but they put Vanderbilt or rooy on him and then they coming to trap the ball. I mean one thing that Bron struggled with his shooting threes. I mean, he's having a good year, but he's not a knockdown three point shooter. I'm just talking about Denver Russell Westbrook struggle shooting and LAWD struggle shooting. You know, Jamal American shoot. You know Michael Porter can shoot. But if they kicking it out the Westbrook Bron Aaron Gordon, I like the Lakers chances.
Speaker 3: That averages that situation for sure.
Speaker 2: That Lucas sho Yo says, question for Jeff Flaker's got three back to back games the week of March seventeenth, have you ever dealt with that in your career? And how does the team prepare for that? Got three back to back games? That's not even like I don't know what he's saying. I think they played three games in a row. Maybe, I mean, it's not impossible. You can't even do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't, I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm not too sure this question that they cleaned up a little bit, but you only could do that in the lockout year.
Speaker 3: But back to back games? How you do like that? So you may have got three sets of back to back.
Speaker 1: So that's all you fake ass basketball watching, I asked, niggas, don't even know, just be saying ship.
Speaker 3: It just wasn't too clear. Let's let's got refund. What do we mean to got three back to backs?
Speaker 2: Like they played the seventeen eighteen off, nineteen, played the twenty twenty first off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they got them.
Speaker 2: So they have another I don't know, thirteen fourteenth day off sixteen Yeah, yeah, so they eighteen two. No, they got a day off on the eighteen. So he's saying they got back two back, three back to backs. Oh so okay, they played the thirteenth to fourteen break. Fifteen is off obviously, sixteen seventeen break eighteen nineteen. Now that's a crazy ass schedule. So they have three back to backs, they have three back to backs. Okay, that's a crazy schedule, Like that's a that's a rare schedule.
Speaker 3: And that sucks too because they play good ass teams all damn.
Speaker 2: Y'all almost guaranteed Bron's not playing a couple of those games.
Speaker 3: But he just got playing Antony. Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I ain't gonna lie. That's a crazy schedule. Whoever brought that up. That's like the Lockout year. That's kind of stuff. He's doing a lockout year. Uh, that's a crazy schedule. The Lockout year, we played three games in a row. I can't even imagine playing the back to back one year. The year, the Lockout year, we had played three games in a row. On the third game, we went triple overtime with Utah.
Speaker 1: It's tired.
Speaker 2: It was crazy as hell. I was about third year. I didn't give it, domn. I was having fun. We never practiced, literally, we had training camp for one week and then you went straight to games. I think games started on Christmas. I think the first game was when de Rose hit that floater against the Lakers. That was like the first game of the year. And then you never practice a game. You just play games.
Speaker 3: Never.
Speaker 2: We ain't go over scouting report. We ain't do nothing. You just went out there and hoop dang. Was Wood still your coach? No, it was l Larry Drew as our coach. I had fun because I came off of the playoffs. That was my second year. I didn't play all year. I played the playoffs. And my third is my first year starting. I'm twenty two, twenty three world. People sitting out like, oh, I get to shoot like Joe. I ain't playing this game. That's two in a row. Third game ain't cool. I was taking game winners.
Speaker 3: Boys, was tired. I was having a ball.
Speaker 1: Winning three teams.
Speaker 3: Shot.
Speaker 2: Devin Harris missed so many game winners that game, like to go to go ahead shots.
Speaker 3: He might miss like six go ahead shots.
Speaker 1: People forget how raw he really was. It was so cold Rod Dallas.
Speaker 3: And what makes it funny?
Speaker 2: Jo was probably like damn nigga. He was in Atlanta. I'll never forget. I was like, God, we're going to overtime again.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Two games the day before Luis pulled up, it was super Chap, Brandon darkers ass t do you think Lebron should have been the first?
Speaker 3: And in them it is VP over Steph.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: I mean, obviously Lebron had crazy years, but I think what Steph did, Yeah, I mean Jordan should have been in unanimous MVP before it.
Speaker 3: I mean that's a fact. You know. NBA is the NBA Show.
Speaker 2: Pat Boomer asked questions for Jeff their specific mind ster trick. They helped you stay composed while handling the ball under pressure. My theory is, if you put in the work, you always you're confident in your handle because you're put in the work. Like anything you do, if you practice on it and you continue to practice on it, it becomes perfect. Never really gonna be perfect, but in your mind comes perfect if you put in that work. When the game time happens, you putting so much work, you're confident. I do it all the time. This is what I do. I put in work. I do this, I handle the ball, handle the ball, handle the ball. When the game comes, it's natural for sure. A shout out to the fil a mix tape out there. So you're getting your shit off on the internet, man, it's a mixtape.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got you another another situation, bro.
Speaker 1: You know he did want to shout it's far's far bro.
Speaker 2: People don't love too. I appreciate that bro for sure. What is college now?
Speaker 3: NB A, n B A.
Speaker 1: He did you college one?
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, I've seen that one. Yeah, NBA one as far too. I'm gonna look at when I get out of here, booming on ray and.
Speaker 3: Uh k D.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: People, we always surprised about the k even.
Speaker 1: Got you getting a couple of jumpers off of that bitch. You had to step back.
Speaker 3: You can't wait to get stritch of Thompson. Hilarious. I got a couple of shot jump you don ship they got defensive. Yeah, you got blocks. I used to block shot You gotta chase down. I used to block. I got you together. That nice, It's nice. I'm gonna check it out.
Speaker 2: I only think I said yesterday DJ, show me somebody had a forty four jersey and shout out to that legend man. Last day after Patient's Rockers game, this white gentleman had the Hickory t forty four jersey, said the real throw back I was around, shout out to that legend man. It was a fire jersey. That jersey is one of the worst color combos I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 3: The hickory jersey shorts.
Speaker 1: Is real real Hoo's your jersey for sure, you're a fan for real bro for the Barcelona Kobe's with that thought, I was fresh.
Speaker 3: It was not.
Speaker 2: Dusty Barcelona Kobees if you know, you know, but we will have the Hickory jersey in studio very very soon now, gentlemen, for.
Speaker 3: Lebron looking, can they win the chip Man?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, for sure. Man, they got the recipe, got two of the best players ever.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, you just got like a legit solid team though, to get it done.
Speaker 2: If they go like they've been guard Yeah, Lebron and Luca. The thing that's specially about them, one of them can have an off game and the other one can carry Not too many people got that, you know what I mean? Like Bron can be terrible looking. Still a serious talk this nigga. Aaron Jones, the chap is being freaky.
Speaker 1: They said, DJ, never get this stiffer move Alie stiff.
Speaker 3: And he said, use this the buyer glassy.
Speaker 1: DJ got a trip, said why, I don't know where the.
Speaker 2: This came from. But Aaron Johnson, fuck you. They said, you got a Holly Burden. Trust that that's out of pocket for words.
Speaker 3: I can't use on this morning show shooting the jumper.
Speaker 2: Why he shouldn't Mike twenty dollars bock Glizzy, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 3: You're gonna use it to New York, Bro? He did. He never been, Bro, you never been in New York.
Speaker 1: We gotta take you gotta streak dog.
Speaker 6: First.
Speaker 1: Then we're gonna take to a restaurant. We got you know, you ain't go to.
Speaker 3: The weather certain boy.
Speaker 2: They had some hot dogs outside Ray That's why.
Speaker 1: That's when you go out to the club, you have.
Speaker 3: The glisy station.
Speaker 2: I took him to Cheeta. He was asking for a hot dog outside. You were out of piet outside inside out.
Speaker 1: That's why you had there.
Speaker 3: I was gonna get something the EO T Bro like, you ain't know hot dog. He's kind of like that.
Speaker 1: A little dog.
Speaker 3: Different though. I gotta go to the bathroom with the club. He was in Florida.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: That was Florida.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: That was Florida Man.
Speaker 3: Oh Man, Florida bro.
Speaker 1: Wrong.
Speaker 3: We said there watching the game. My boy said, hey, she got wiki. I gotta go over here.
Speaker 4: That ship.
Speaker 3: We ain't got no time.
Speaker 2: ESPN could never he that was funny snuck up for my boy the Sneakers is grace. Oh man, get the rest of these games. We're gonna tell that story when we when we get in a real pun. I gotta be fun the podcast.
Speaker 3: That would be a blast for sure.
Speaker 2: Rapster character Batic World woarteen On thirteen, a couple of watching the game winning three for show Ben Carroll hooped out forty one and eight and eight. Bron had twenty eight. R J Bartt had twenty one to nine. Yeah, you coble watching Game winning three. Magic got their boys. They said they're gonna be looking to move r J.
Speaker 3: Bear. Man. I don't know why, me having having.
Speaker 2: A solid season for them, Man, I wonder because they got b I man, I'd like to see him all on there. I like to see h Scotti Bares move to that point four brow. Let it be on Bear run around, get buckets.
Speaker 1: That'll be a good pick up for somebody though. R J Beard for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely boy hooping for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It may be money too, bro, because you know it just gave be at that bread and RJ is not on a friendly deal aut there. So yeah, RJ did like that bad though he only making like twenty six twenty four to twenty five somewhere running it ain't o D remember he had got he signed this deal a little early, he did, but Scotty got paid to Scotty on the max most definitely.
Speaker 1: On the l is on the trade. Rockers this summer and KD Dang.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a hellway this year for sure, gonna be right for sure. T Wolf took care to seven six yesterday won twenty six to one twelve. Quinn Grim SUPs out to give another thirty piece man, and I real had twenty three as well. A only had eighteen yesterday. That took care of business anyway, get up, said seventy six ers again on the way Quinn grinds playing man. I think it's probably trying to put so man these people on the block. He might need to be the starting too. Did he act like it and they ask about that trade too, That's like damn he out here getting forty and thirty.
Speaker 3: He could have step in the mask.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know why they gave him up so easy.
Speaker 3: Okay, No, everybody like bring my slop bro.
Speaker 2: A lot of people like quittn Grounds, but he always the guy to get traded.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, Like because.
Speaker 2: The Knicks folks with him too, yeah, I said after player, but like he always on the move.
Speaker 3: I think he played for like six or seven teams.
Speaker 1: Do him like kmar Son, same way Martin. They're always in the mix. Un Round is really good though. I ain't saying Kevin kJ ain't good. He good too, but it's just like.
Speaker 3: He's playing like rotating. Yeah, like damn.
Speaker 2: For quin grime taking care of opportunity for show. Spurts beating Nests yesterday one to sept one thirteen. Name said a long time Cam Thomas hooped out twenty four. It been hurt, Yeah, no man, Cam Jos said seventeen as well. Devin Vessel yesterday went crazy career high thirty seven, eleven and five. He was baldy yesterday, daring fox at fifteen to seven. I guess you know I'm saying Spurts ain't trying to capture the flag. I mean, nah, that's I mean. I got a birth future with Wymby and fox Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they straight Cantle too. He had another crazy boom yesterday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was raw. He hard, of course, but he's not too. Yeah, crazy he row that's crazy, Nick Cole.
Speaker 2: He may be carefully gonna play solf fright off that team. No, boy, he good. He's gonna be a max player for them. You're say he getting paid right now, but Devon he getting paid for sure?
Speaker 3: You're talking about that. I thought you was cast Yeah, he's talking about cast now Castle called Devin.
Speaker 1: Is he.
Speaker 3: Hes gonna get traded? Yeah?
Speaker 2: He that thirty seven by he's gonna play all off the team now, Pardcastling going nowhere.
Speaker 3: He for a long time. He won for sure.
Speaker 2: Sons be the Clippers Yesterday one nineteen one, seventeen twenty three point come back Yesterday Man KD Went crazy thirty four to seventh. Book had seventeen big zoos. Hoop me yesterday with thirty five and ten, and James Hardy had twenty one to fifteen yesterday Man KD.
Speaker 1: Man, if you watch Man chill out on Bud Man. He was just trying to holler at you, bro.
Speaker 2: Did you see the full Clipper that they had. Yeah, they came back and talk fast ward. He was like, of course we're gonna argue because we both care about the ship.
Speaker 3: But I fuck with Bud. He told them book to shut up and grabbed pat Buddy.
Speaker 2: I told you, Bud, first one pull me to off and tell you, hey, you're not gonna be playing anymore.
Speaker 3: But y'all, I said, damn here, I could have been somewhere else.
Speaker 2: Was double zero Yetnah, this is when I was five for the bucks.
Speaker 3: Damn. Okay. I was to say, yeah, it's when I was five. Damn. He didn't give it, Damn Bud.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good see stuff boy was players Premium.
Speaker 3: Premium plus the real plus. Sometimes I like to sit on the floor. It was so good for real I should be laying on the ground sometimes. Damn. I talked so much ship.
Speaker 1: That's what Peter saying, talking to me, sitting on I'm trying to be for real.
Speaker 3: You're playing talk the most ship, knowing I ain't getting in the game. Didn't give a damn motherfuckers sad you know what it wish you.
Speaker 2: At the same time, No, t A was coaching my bad. You know, Yeah, I'm not getting that when you get in there and make sure you call the streams. I ain't getting in the night brother that she tell you to like your Hey, bro, I don't got it. I want Yeah.
Speaker 3: It was cool as fun, but I dad some good seat for show.
Speaker 2: Big Cody in the Superchack asks how should the Magic addresser historically bad shooting, get some shooters? Yeah, or do you think it's mental at this point because they blame the injuries and running back next year.
Speaker 3: No, they need to get some shooting for real.
Speaker 2: The Cobo Pope was a good pick up defensively, we thought, but that boy broke his hell and that's my dog. So I love KCP, but he ain't making shots no more, you know what I mean. But before I don't even know if he's playing. He could have been injured whatever. But before he got he wasn't hitting. And Franz and uh Paul blow whatever.
Speaker 3: Street nigga for the rest of your life with me, Pablo. They was hurt.
Speaker 2: So that took a toe on their team. Jalen Suggs is not a shooter like that. They got to get some shooting in that building.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not shoot.
Speaker 2: Anthony Back not a shooter that you gotta get some shooting and not a shooter. Gotta get some shooting. Go down the list. Just name all the people that can't shoot on their team. Yeah, Joe Howard was supposed to be able to shoot? What the other boy Jonathan Isaac not a shooter? Uh, not a shootar, but cant hit one.
Speaker 3: Jarry Harris be heard all the damn time. Yeah, that's a bit. Uh. They just ain't got enough shooting. Man, go up a little bit.
Speaker 2: It's supposed to be a one guy what's his name that came out of Michigan, young bull.
Speaker 3: He's supposed to be on their team.
Speaker 2: Can shoot mans not but it was another one.
Speaker 3: He probably even on their team no matter he was supposed to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that they just gotta go with shooters and ain't coaching problems. It's a personal problem for s. Yeah, they gotta get some shooting for sure. Give us on to the magic. Uh yeah, I don't know what's going on. The Clippers fucking that game up the way they did yesterday. That was out of pocket for sure. But shout out to Katie for coming out all right. Man, a couple of guys like trade for Duncan Robinson, who we're gonna be a free agency free agency. Yeah, they need Duncan Robinson. Man, they need somebody like that. Specialists. Yeah, they need a couple of specialist Pablo and Franz I'm calling Pablo.
Speaker 3: I know it's not Paulo. Pablo.
Speaker 2: He's special, he has special talent. Fron is a special talent. They all star capable players. They need somebody spread the floor from. They got that Lebron. They need that Lebron shooting like Lebron used to get all these shooters around here. I can see that with that. Now, I want to ask you this question about Clay going to the maps. Obviously they worked out as playing because that shit's going crazy, But one of the teas he was almost going to go to was the Magic that probably would have helped this year.
Speaker 3: I don't know how much, but that's the type of sign.
Speaker 2: And like you said, the Duncle Robinson situation, that makes sense because if they would have had Clay this year with KCP and had a little bit more spacing for some of them bigs man, yeah, they need space for sure, pick up, but shit freak like man, you probably get Duncan Robinson now for the Lawski yeah, EBT for sure. All right, man, a couple of games, and I want to see how I feel about them. Blazers at Celtics, Cels for sure, Okay, t Wolves at Hornets, Easy at calves as for sure. Jazz you say heat, okay, turn up Jazz at Wizards, go out to So when you're watching TV, this is probably on. Yeah, that's definitely true TV game. MAVs at Bucks, Bucks for sure, Kings at Nuggets, Nuggets, Yeah, Thunder at Grizzlies, Thunder Pistons, act Clippers clips mm hmo back with the Pistons.
Speaker 3: Bro, this is my sleeper team.
Speaker 1: I got a k with twenty five over tonight.
Speaker 3: But nah, yo, what's up with John Long?
Speaker 1: Y'all?
Speaker 2: I think he should be playing tonight, should be playing tonight, but he'd be injured so much.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the three his body around like that. I don't know what he gotta do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love him. I think he's so talented, but yeah, his avaliability he's questionable. We shall see shoulder still nursing that injury, all right, he's gonna be able to.
Speaker 1: Maintain that high level.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they definitely people no more, he ain't doing that.
Speaker 2: But like, his game is so predicated off being athletic fast, and that's the difference between him and like Trey Young. Trey Young, it's you know, it's being fastest. But he can shoot and that's what's gonna last. That's what's gonna give him long jevity. He can shoot off that pick and roll and shoot with range, and he can make passes.
Speaker 1: Jalen Green is damn near driving ran damn to play the same and what they do throwing they body around. He played the same way all athleticism, bro. Yeah, but it's different with y'all. Y'all got Joe can pass the ball with the best of them. His skill set, his floater is unbelievable. I'm just saying, John, you gotta rely on that.
Speaker 2: Though Jack can play without using I'm not saying, but his speed and his quickness was making him so vulnerable, I mean so deadly and make the defense so vulnerable because he can get to the rim so easy.
Speaker 3: But if j'all just learned how.
Speaker 2: To slow down and just shoot a couple of threes, they go on the screen, pull the three. He do sometimes, but his natural instinct is like they going under, I'm about to fly to this room and try to do something. She got some of that CPN pull, like you know, I see he manipulate that mid range.
Speaker 3: Job all.
Speaker 2: Is that the next step he needs to progress to? Yeah, if you want to play for sure. Yeah, give us on the job, man, Help we play tonight. Be a good game for show gets the thunder very five buckets be here. Who was getting to it yesterday?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give it a big zoo.
Speaker 3: He was killing thirty five a lot more.
Speaker 1: Consistent what people think too. The hell of a year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hell, top ten center in the little The Lakers giving him up was always crazy.
Speaker 1: If they still had him the ship for sure, even at the Zoo for sure.
Speaker 3: My dog Tre's twenty eight fifteen yesterday, great way against the Rockets. He wasn't even up there. Yeah, it's called good.
Speaker 1: Uh damn about so that ain't on my clipboard. I mean my little I'll go.
Speaker 2: I would go with Zion team we always talk crazy, you know, not even talk crazy, but just messed with Zion because he messed with double m for sure.
Speaker 3: We uh he he be killing.
Speaker 2: Man bro Zion had thirty seven six and four yesterday on sevty percent shooting yesterday.
Speaker 3: He healthy when he healthy, one of the best in the league.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, Zion is elite for sure. Always respect for zionz hooped out yesterday. Devin Bassel hooped out your career howgh thirty seven, eleven and five. He had the office for sure, and then Brown the Luca comblined for sixty four. It's crazy man, for sure, super Chat, some random says athletes, is Kyrie playing too many minutes have anything to do with the injury?
Speaker 3: This mass fortune kai have anything to do with it, because the.
Speaker 2: Third three year old with injury record having the highest MPG is crazy. I mean he might've up to his men into his usage. That could have did something with it, you know what I mean, He's being more aggressive, he had the ball more his usage, right, he probably went up and after you do the same, you gotta think basketball. You do the same movements over and over over and over again. It's just wearing tear. Like you do the same movements over and over. Eventually, it's wearing tear every day you wake up, you run and you jump running, you jump running, you jump. Something's gonna happen, for sure. Ain't too many people who play professional person don't have no injuries and no major ones, and ones who get blessed to go away with minor would still be hurting.
Speaker 3: For showing from facts.
Speaker 2: All right, super Chat asks whish out figure what if Derek Rose or bearning Roy Rod Rose and then be row with my favorite players. But Dereck Rosse, I mean he wants MVP. I don't know where he wanted to leave MVP. If he don't get hurt, we don't know where he is most definitely all right, give up someone be here who needs some encouragement. This wonderful Wednesday morning.
Speaker 1: Little Trey Jamison.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hold up, boy, as I am, it's her. Look at this A.
Speaker 2: He just kept going. Every time he looking slim too, My god, damn, bro, every time we just every time we forget about him, he come out of nowhere in shape and just I just hope he could play the whole season one year.
Speaker 1: Like a little forty past Tray.
Speaker 2: We'reluctant past free Zion man seem to those teams who get really hoop we need to see in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Ron like damn mm hmmm. A that's just too strong, bro.
Speaker 2: Boy, that's tough man like it us some Toryan prince. Yeah, my boy, cut off he jump for yesterday.
Speaker 3: I always.
Speaker 1: To say, y'all that, bro, I was crying at home.
Speaker 3: I look at.
Speaker 6: That ship.
Speaker 2: You had to laugh, bro, it's happened to the beginning of the game. Y'all ain't passing about rest of the game. Nobody scored yet. He was already through his ship.
Speaker 1: The real porter brother for sure, because I ain't.
Speaker 6: He gets it under the first player game. That's the first that's been crazy. Look at dark I'm like that, that's a bullshit. Yeah, because why not just shoot the ball?
Speaker 3: Shoot the ball?
Speaker 1: Man were wilding like they ain't the playoff roll up.
Speaker 3: He was like, for that drop pout.
Speaker 1: That's how much Yann's got nigga scared.
Speaker 3: Oh god, I swear because drop past.
Speaker 1: That was the drop pass down.
Speaker 3: To real boys. Ain't even looking at the back and even looking at the rim. He said, fuck that mini, let you get this past.
Speaker 1: We gotta turn it over.
Speaker 2: An tell you who you got. Devin dunked on somebody, young Wafford a right foot, right hand.
Speaker 3: That's tough. That's what the an hooked out steal. Mm hmmm do his ass? I love the bench take the bench out? Oh yeah, I giked up. You can ship.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't be taking the month. God damn, that's how you know, uh popping there. They bench would have never reacted like that back in the day or a slow clap. They would have been standing there, they would have put up a fist, they pointing at people, and ship Parker would have had it.
Speaker 3: To sit down, child girl, get us soon, damn give us on the TP, the real TP. Just about TP too, never mind the real TP.
Speaker 2: All right, tails good album classic, Well we can't talk about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we try with and bread. What you got for him.
Speaker 4: Too?
Speaker 3: You take the over unders. That is not Draft Kings.
Speaker 1: No man, there is Garland twenty, Lamello twenty, Jaylen Brown twenty five, Damon Lillard twenty five, The mart Rows in twenty, Shay thirty, K. Cunningham twenty five. Two hundred seven thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: I ain't at at be right there two hundred and you seven bands man, Draft Kings, use that promo code, Club five, clot stay in the closet, come out of close, do whatever you want to. Just make sure you use that promo code. We will be back the same time tomorrow in the morning.