Speaker 1: No, no, yes, yes.
Speaker 2: That's not what meaning to them, right, this is serial killers. Seriously, be respectable. Now he's recording a podcast.
Speaker 1: How could it be bleeding into them?
Speaker 2: First of all, they would hear it, no, because remember the one time that you did it, and then the whole interview Gandhi did with doctor Ben from my feet are killing Me was ruined because it just so happened to have our entire bowl chat just sitting on top of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, first of all, I never knew that, and second one, no, I told you she didn't.
Speaker 2: She did the audio afterwards it was bleeding in the whole time.
Speaker 1: I had no idea. And plus it, first of all, they would hear this.
Speaker 2: No, it was shut off somehow and it was bleeding into the track.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's not. We're not punched into their board. Otherwise they would have heard me all morning. Okay, they turned me off when they recorded that thing with you with the jobs.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm really hoping that it's all good.
Speaker 1: That's fine. This podcast is more important.
Speaker 2: It's actually, oh, that is a part of our Elvis dram Podcast network family, and so we need to make sure everybody's episodes are kept.
Speaker 1: You guys are listening. Well, this Serial Killers podcast means nothing. It's guard I mean something.
Speaker 2: It's just why would they They started before us. They've been recording for thirty minutes, and now we just crash in like the kool aid man and say, guess what, it's serial Killer's time. Bro.
Speaker 1: I didn't do anything. Well, I just hit record.
Speaker 2: I'm just making sure that you know what that that's not record.
Speaker 1: They would hear it.
Speaker 2: But I'm telling you it didn't happen that one time.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, why didn't you ask your engineer Diamond, Hey, do you hear us? Because you know what your text her.
Speaker 2: Been hearing it. It's just the one time you did it. It fed into scaries box.
Speaker 1: Okay, watch us. I'm watching the box trap Okay, good, Hello didn't go? Hello didn't go? I mean we blew everyone else's drums out.
Speaker 2: I'm normalizing anything because I load it now. Yeah, and then I take the audio and replace it and then replace it with audio that I mixed down.
Speaker 1: Should we just restart the whole thing?
Speaker 2: No, I'm just telling you what happened.
Speaker 1: Welcome to serial Killer is this is the podcast where we eat cereal and I'm very excited.
Speaker 2: Too, and it's of arguing. That's all you're getting today, folks.
Speaker 1: I didn't argue. No Oh, anyway, what see now? Gandhi just turned around and looked at me. So what does that mean?
Speaker 2: Probably because they could hear you through this non soundproof glass.
Speaker 1: She's looking at me again. I don't understand. I didn't do anything. We didn't even make any noise. It's fine. Anyway, Let's go to serial number one, Andrew.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're probably gonna have to talk in a more calm voys. This way, nobody could see through the glass. I'm always calm, no, I'm just making sure.
Speaker 1: So this is a brand new cereal, Andrew.
Speaker 2: Great, I'm delighted to taste it.
Speaker 1: It is from one of the big box stores.
Speaker 2: Okay, can you guess Walmart?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Wow, so it's great value it is.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna ask you what their brand is. Boom Shaka Laka love that. A couple of listeners offered to send it to us, but I already had it down there on the sack, so I politely declined. Okay, you have any idea what it could be?
Speaker 2: Cinnamon toasty squares or something?
Speaker 1: Oh, that wouldn't be a new cereal that would just be a different I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, Cinnamon Toasty Squares with marshmallows.
Speaker 1: Ew.
Speaker 2: I think Cinnamon Too's Crunch with marshmallos would be delicious. Oh, Cocoa cookie butter. Yeah, okay, so I wasn't that far off.
Speaker 1: You're very very far off.
Speaker 2: Please, it still looks like Cinnamon Too's crunch.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I mean you look like a smart man. But it's like, wow, So this is cookie butter. It's limited edition from great value. It's naturally and artificially flavored. You can recycle the box and the bag. I don't know what recycled it is. Coscotts it.
Speaker 2: I'm not smart.
Speaker 1: I can't do the puzzle on the bag.
Speaker 2: Coscotts it, I'm not smart.
Speaker 1: I don't think you could do the puzzle on the back. Oh really, yeah, you have a pen.
Speaker 2: I don't want to do it.
Speaker 1: Now tell me what it smells like?
Speaker 2: You ready, Oh that's delicious.
Speaker 1: What does that smell like? It has a very very just stinked smell.
Speaker 2: Golden rams. Yes, I'm you cannot be yelling this loud.
Speaker 1: We're in a radio studio.
Speaker 2: Yes, but guess what it's not sound. You would have thought that would have been the number one thing they would have engineered.
Speaker 1: Right. They shouldn't be yelling that. I hear them.
Speaker 2: They're not yelling.
Speaker 1: Who is that guy? By the way, he looks like an actor or something.
Speaker 2: Titus Virgess Meredith, No.
Speaker 1: The tightest show on from Fox from the nineties, Titus.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't know his name is Titus.
Speaker 1: Okay, then if it's the same guy, then he had a show on Fox in like the late nineties early two thousands. I've ben if you look up the show on Titus on Fox, see if that's him. Well, I get the Farmland Fresh Dairyes, milk from the Farmland Fresh Dairyes, fridge.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool.
Speaker 1: So I've decided this is my favorite variety of Farmland Fresh Dairy's milk. It is the organic whole milk. I don't know why I like this one the best, but I just do. And it's the one that I buy the most. Check. What's the matter.
Speaker 2: There's like forty two different things that I have to do this. I'm not a robot.
Speaker 1: Checks, I bet you you know, because I can't imagine that there's many people named Titus in this world. So it's probably that guy from the Fox Show back in the late nineties early two thousand.
Speaker 2: It's actually not it's not no, okay, okay, how many how many tight?
Speaker 1: Is it? Titus is? Or would be tight?
Speaker 2: I yeah, no, it's gonna be great when this actually is in Gandhi's episode and she just hears us yelling and then just doing this. Sorry Gandhi, so sorry.
Speaker 1: All right, well this is uh, this is cookie butter. All right. Have you had cookie butter like in the jar? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, oh my god. What this is incredible.
Speaker 1: I definitely taste the artificial flavor.
Speaker 2: I'm obsessed with this.
Speaker 1: Really, it's a little it tastes a little bit burnt.
Speaker 2: I love that. I love a little burnt to my series buttery.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean. It's a little buttery.
Speaker 2: Burnt and buttery. I'm gonna give this five bowls.
Speaker 1: Shut the front door, bro.
Speaker 2: This tastes like a delicious snicker.
Speaker 1: To well, it's kind of like Golden Grams, but like a different variety of Golden Grams. If there was like cookie grams, oh my god, or golden cookies.
Speaker 2: That's just so effing good.
Speaker 1: You won't say that.
Speaker 2: That's why I said fing I beleeve myself.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm gonna give it.
Speaker 2: This is a family friendly show.
Speaker 1: I'm going to give it four balls. It is pretty good, but it's not five balls good.
Speaker 2: This is delicious. I'm gonna take this home with me.
Speaker 1: I wonder if General Mills will make this.
Speaker 2: Now, this isn't no what I'm surprised. Wait, Trader Joe's does make their own cereals Trader Joe's because Trader Joe's cookie butter is the one that I only know of the jar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I've had other cookie butters, that Piscatti butter that you know, that one, the red label, the Piscatti that serve on the on Delta. They that company has jars of butter. Also, what do they call it butter?
Speaker 2: Also? Why is a cookie butter?
Speaker 1: Let's just be spread because it's piscoatti. What it's piscotti, which is cookies?
Speaker 2: That's this?
Speaker 1: No cookookie? But can we move on?
Speaker 2: No? Know? Why is it cookie butter?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 2: Like who named a cookie butter?
Speaker 1: It's who named peanut butter?
Speaker 2: Well? Come from you know.
Speaker 1: They come from cookies?
Speaker 2: Do they?
Speaker 1: It's busted up as Scottie all smushed it is.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what I was asking you. Hm. Wow, that was the longest way to get the answer I've ever witnessed.
Speaker 1: All right, are you done? We're done? Right, the podcast is just done. Sometimes I love you and I don't even mean it. Oh, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm taking this home with me.
Speaker 1: You say this all the time, but I don't think you're gonna No I am, I take it. I need the box though.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: I have to flatten the box and keep it with all my other flat boxes. Okay, look how I cleaned up today. Yeah, I got rid of like twenty three Cereal boxes. Right, well, I do you have to You can actually you can stitch. That's nice. We still need to come up with, like what do we Okay, for instance, if you were not taking this box home. Okay, here's the process. We open it, we take two cups, we try it, we roll down the bag, and we put it back there. That is the table that can be eaten. After a while, it's not eaten. What do we do? You can't donate it, No one's gonna take it.
Speaker 2: I think you should just start putting them in the kitchen.
Speaker 1: You've said that, but I can't just put bags in the kitchen. Here's a bag.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I like, I like the box. Okay, so then me.
Speaker 1: But I can't police the box. You know, I can put the box on the counter in the kitchen, but I'll come in tomorrow. I'm like, the box is gone.
Speaker 2: And then you would cry. I could see you having a mental breakdown the minute one of your boxes, like my.
Speaker 1: Children are missing.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you that they have missing signs all over it.
Speaker 1: That's right, you know. It would be an Amber alert. And I watched that. I watched the documentary about Amber. Did you know Amber was a real girl?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I didn't know that. I thought it was, Yeah, what's going on? You know what? I could just picture the cookie butter cereal box on the side of a milk carton, missing my children, missing children. They don't do that anymore. Did you don't even know what that is? Johnny Gott Wait, you don't even know what that is? The missing people on the milk cartons? Yes you do.
Speaker 2: Johnny Gosh was the one that started it.
Speaker 1: No, it is Janelle, it's Johnny. I watched the documentary. It's on Peacock. It's called The Girl on the milk carton. It's literally the first girl that was ever on a milk carton. Her name is Janelle.
Speaker 2: Why am I thinking, Oh, because the other guy was on it. Sorry, I'm talking about something else. Sorry for spreading fake in for me.
Speaker 1: Also, you're thinking of John Walsh.
Speaker 2: No, Johnny Gosh.
Speaker 1: Who's Johnny Gosh. It's a crazy documentary Usher.
Speaker 2: I'm not thinking of Usher.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Johnny Gosh went missing right and hit in nineteen eighty two, and the documentary you could watch about it is terrifying because the mom said, like thirty years after she said he went missing, he like came and was like, I'm totally fine. I can't stay with you, but like I'm just letting you know, like I'm good and now I'm gonna leave, but like goodbye.
Speaker 1: I did that, But it was only thirty minutes. I hid in the bushes in front of my house and my mom called the police and the whole neighborhood was looking for me. And then thirty minutes later, I just walked in the house. I'm like, what's up, guys?
Speaker 2: What was this for? Because your mom would't let you get like a new kid's cassette?
Speaker 1: No, I was scared because my neighbor pooped under his treehouse and I didn't want to get in trouble. I was with him, and I'm not kidding. That's exactly what happened. Okay, So I got scared. I didn't want to get in trouble, so I ran and I hid in the bushes while his dad beat his butt with a stick. Yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: We were convinced that one of our neighbors was actually a serial killer because with an S no with yeah, with an s Okay, we had zero evidence to prove this, but we were just like, did you see the garden gloves were dirty? Probably because he buried someone.
Speaker 1: Or he planted corn.
Speaker 2: No, oh, who put nobody plants corn in their backyard?
Speaker 1: I do you do? I did? It just didn't work. And by the way, my pumpkins. There was one big, beautiful pumpkin and some animal got to it and now it's mush.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 1: Well anyway, this next cereal comes from our friend Matt, and it's a store brand of some sort. I did no research on this whatsoever. I just really liked the box because it's Captain Chalco's. Okay, look at them.
Speaker 2: See sacin Choco's is a little scary.
Speaker 1: It is Kiggins is the brand. I don't know. I don't think Kiggins is a story. I think Kiggins is like a supplier like Cisco and one of those in Clarsdale or whatever that company is that they just.
Speaker 2: What I can't get enough of this clothing watter.
Speaker 1: All right, well, you got to eat a lot more sugar today. So chill brother.
Speaker 2: That is delicious, That is like perfect.
Speaker 1: These are gonna be your fake Coco puffs. We've done a lot of fake Cocoa PUFs lately.
Speaker 2: I feel like Captain Choco.
Speaker 1: They smell nice. These actually smell like the Mexican Chocolate's ones that we had.
Speaker 2: Can I see him? I want to see face.
Speaker 1: What would his catchphrase be?
Speaker 2: I wanted to say, like something to protect and serve, But that's just a police officer.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So anyway, it's our farmland for the power of Chocolate something like that. We've we've doused Captain Choco's with Farmland fresh dries, organic whole milk. Whole milk always goes better with chocolate cereals. I'm just letting you know.
Speaker 2: You should be this for Halloween. You should Choco people be like who are you? And you're like, hey, have you ever heard of Kiggins?
Speaker 1: I'm the childhood the neighborhood child abductor what right?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What? Milk cartons?
Speaker 2: And no, no, no, no weird heroes, baby girl, let's bring it back the resident child. Are you good today?
Speaker 1: Oh? These are good? Captain Choco, he's all right. We know it's a big deal to be invited to a child of No the captain okay, and this is actually Captain with the t it's not captain. What we know. It's a big deal to be invited to breakfast, and we're beyond honored you've started your day with us. After all, there's nothing quite like passing a box of cereal around the table while sharding. Oh well, we'll share your plans for the day so they'll continually strive to make these moments matter. We'll see you again tomorrow morning, love Kiggins. Oh these are good?
Speaker 2: No, okay, they're a decent Oh damn it, I forgot to shut my emails off.
Speaker 1: Distributed by Save a Lot st Anne, Missouri.
Speaker 2: I like them, I like them. I give them four bowls. I think it's not as good as a cocoa puff, but it's it's it's it's decent. The chocolate is nice.
Speaker 1: The chocolate is very nice. I give it four bowls as well. But here's here's my question. Because right here and it's you know, it's just packaged in the USA, but it doesn't say where it's made. So I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I don't like that it's made in a part of the It doesn't it say it right here.
Speaker 1: That's distributed. It's just packaged in the USA, distributed in Missouri. Just send the bags, but it doesn't say where it's made. There could be horrible things in here because there might be made in a country that allows poison.
Speaker 2: Okay, sounds good.
Speaker 1: Uh, color me crazy, Okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can see it.
Speaker 1: I can see it.
Speaker 2: I don't really see anything in here that's terrible. But I mean I also don't know what tri sodium phosphate is. So well, I hope I don't die.
Speaker 1: We'll be back right after this. It's the right thing to do.
Speaker 2: Do you not have the commercial noise?
Speaker 1: No, it needs to be put in there.
Speaker 2: I gate it's saved on your desktop. Remember, we can go back to bull chat where I saved it for you. And you were like, oh, bookmark it, and then I saved it and bookmarked it, and you went, I know how bookmarks were.
Speaker 1: I lost the bookmark. It fell out of my book.
Speaker 2: That's not a thing. It's not a thing. It's not how bookmarks work.
Speaker 1: So you know, I'm torn as to what I want to do right now? Are you want to hurry?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: You got it like ten minutes? Yeah, alright? Cool?
Speaker 2: So are we doing two?
Speaker 1: This cereal?
Speaker 2: Just one?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah? This Cereal?
Speaker 2: Why is it opened?
Speaker 1: Diamond opened it? Oh okay, She's like, this is the only one in here that I can have because I'm allergic to the world. So she opened it. This is from publics. Oh fine, Cinnamon Cinemon cine crunch squares. These are going to I thought that much squares because the A is so weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bad font design. This This is why you need to hire people to do your packaging. What do you call it?
Speaker 1: Where they got all this stuff from? Cliffpark? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Canva?
Speaker 1: Canva?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is legit Canva. I could make this in two seconds.
Speaker 1: But you know, for a store brand, I like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's simple, but like, the font is terrible. Why is the a you like that.
Speaker 1: Can you guess how fast roadrunners can run forty miles per hour? Fifteen to twenty?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah so close?
Speaker 1: Yeah half half. So this is the difference. Just gonna be your fake cinnamon toast crunch. It's from publics. I love publics, I really do. That's great that had publics. You know, the whole snh green stamps, the whole thing, all the things. Yeah, with my grandparents, grandparents. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You don't listen to me when I speak.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I know it from Boca. I love Boca because when I go visit my parents in Florida during the winter, because there's a Publix there. They make great subs.
Speaker 1: Cool, So here you go.
Speaker 2: You don't listen to anything I say about my fat.
Speaker 1: It's your fake cinnamon toast crunch with Farmland Fresh Aies organic whole milk thing. I say, farm Freshans nineteen fourteen.
Speaker 2: Andrew, I'm telling you about the green labels. Promise you don't care.
Speaker 1: It looks similar to cinnamon Toa's crunch.
Speaker 2: I will tell you something that the ridges on this, the cinnamon ridges almost look like a burnt steak.
Speaker 1: Tell you wondering, here's delicious I'm gonna get four bowls and a spoon right off the bat. It's almost five. It's really good. I like it a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the tishal little stale. No, yeah, right now, okay, well for me, it's chasing a little stale.
Speaker 1: I really like it.
Speaker 2: I like it too. I give it four bowls four mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are you hitting me for?
Speaker 2: No, I have to I have to tell you something. I would like to bump down the cocoa on shit. Three bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 1: Really, all right, I'm leaving mine afore. I liked it. Guess what what?
Speaker 2: Serial killers? Everything bus bickering, length about nothing, bickering, a bonus box. All we need is a cereal graveyard. I can't I mentioned of Wilford Brimley, a weird superhero.
Speaker 1: This is actually a double bonus box, and I'm gonna explain why. So back in June of twenty twenty three, you couldn't be here because something more important happened. You had a meeting, whatever it was, you couldn't you were doing some other podcast. I forget what it was. I have to go watch the video. In any event, Okay, that's when we did Kit Cat cereal. Oh, Danielle, and I did kit Cat cereal okay from General Mills. Great. Now, excuse me one moment, I'm gonna go to the cereal sack down here?
Speaker 2: When did we get Farmland Fresh shirts?
Speaker 1: I didn't give you yours?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: What I would wear this?
Speaker 1: Look at that? Isn't that great?
Speaker 2: And you've been just keeping this under your desk.
Speaker 1: I told you I cleaned up, So I'm taking this. Okay, it's yours, great, this is mine. So anyway, this is the box that we did back in June of twenty twenty three. I still have it. You never tried it, so you're gonna need to try it today. Oh no, fin sealed doing a year old cereal? Andrew? I need you to because you have to do it. Fine, but I did it already.
Speaker 2: I don't care if I have to eat old cereal that may have roaches.
Speaker 1: There's no roaches. You don't have roaches here.
Speaker 2: Please, this room could be a fear factory.
Speaker 1: You just need you just need to take me. Listen to me. It's very important that you pay attention to that. I'm paying attention to extremely It's extremely important. So we're gonna hit it with a little Farmland Fresh Dairies organic hole milk. This is kit Cat Cereal. It was released about two years ago. Okay, actually you're in a little bit. What's the matter.
Speaker 2: I'm just looking in there.
Speaker 1: Don't look in there, look here, look into your eyes. Yes, so just try. Look it might be a little bit stale, but I need you to just try, like a little one or two little squares. Okay, look, I'm gonna eat it, I promise. Hmm. Yeah, it's okay, right, Yeah, so I gave that four balls. Okay, it was much better when was fresh. Danielle gave it three balls in this spoof. Okay, now new, improved, proved. Now it's been all the rage online. All the cereal groups are talking about it, and they say it really is new and improved. Usually when it's as new and improved, they just make it smaller and it's more expensive. Okay, but I'm hearing that it's way better. So I don't know. Everyone just said, no, it really is much better. So they change the recipe around a little bit. Oh boy, it even looks different. Look at that it's lighter.
Speaker 2: Oh boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're very you're very concerned. Very concerned. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Oh it's the new Kitcat logo too.
Speaker 1: It's everything new. Look at that. Wow, look it's much lighter. I'm very excited. I'm very excited that you can't judge a smell by a thing. What, Yes, you can't judge cereal by its smell.
Speaker 2: But I think you actually can.
Speaker 1: This is the new, the new, improved Kit Cat cereal from General Mills. Okay, finally fresh Dairyes, organic hole milk, and I'm very excited. I'm try this. Here we go, ready, one, two three? It haw's a different taste. It's oh wow, that's good. No, that tastes like a good cat.
Speaker 2: It does. But I'll tell you one other thing. Tell me they used the thing that was in the Polar Bear cereal or whatever.
Speaker 1: What.
Speaker 2: It tastes icy? Are you noticing that? No, it tastes like cold, like you get a cold sensation while you're eating it. No, I'm telling you. I don't focus on it mm hmm, and it gets cold.
Speaker 1: Nope. Can I win five balls? That's really good?
Speaker 2: I would not give this five balls?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like it alright, four in a spoon?
Speaker 2: Fine, Yeah, it tastes good. Kitcat which is weird for breakfast, yeah, which does not sound like it should be something your children should be eating.
Speaker 1: What are you thinking?
Speaker 2: I give it four bowls.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's it.
Speaker 2: I like it because it actually tastes like a kit cat, whereas the other one did not. Right, But the weird cool sensation I got was not fun.
Speaker 1: I don't feel it. Sorry, there's no room in the trash. It's overflowing. All right, Well, listen, that's a great episode, man, just well over twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: Wow, twenty two in fact.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so thank you for listening to Cereal Killer. So much sugar today, everything had so much sugar. Yeah, so much high?
Speaker 2: You know, is that going to be the title of the episode, so.
Speaker 1: Much, so much sugar?
Speaker 2: No, yeah, I think of Actually that was episode three seventy two.
Speaker 1: It was we're not at three seventy two yet. Learn about actually seventy t learn about episodes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, episode titling.
Speaker 1: Anyway, thank you for listening to Serial Killers. I'm Scotty Be. This is Andrew. Follow us at serial Killers PC on Instagram. Please check out our friends at Farmland Fresh Dairies on instat.
Speaker 2: Follow me at Andrew Pugg Follow him at Zie Scotti b join our Crunches channel on Instagram.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is, still you do, You're.
Speaker 2: Just being obtuse and that's a triangle. Okay, Anyway, until next time, we might have a bowl chat. Who knows, but we love you and thank you for listening, and leave us a review and like us and subscribe to us. You guys are the best fans in the whole entire world.
Speaker 1: I heard you're posting YouTube videos.
Speaker 2: Now, yes, I didn't post last week's yet, but by the time this airs, I will have. So yay. Kay I love you, By Andrew Crunch. Kay I love you.
Speaker 1: Bye, Arkansas Cool