Speaker 1: Get your hands together, and we're going to start to a.
Speaker 2: Party, the Elvis Duran after party.
Speaker 1: Okay, you can't get rid of this bagles and I love it. Okay. My next one is what's a totally What's a totally normal thing that people do that creeps you out? And I will go again first.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: So just so you know, in case you're finally listening to the podcast with Shame On You, Andrew comes in occasionally and gives us random questions to think about, to ponder, and then eventually basically starts an argument in the room.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Andy, You're welcome to restate the question what's a totally normal thing people do that creeps you out? And I want to go first? TikTok trauma dumping. I hate it. I find it so it's not normal if you're upset that your pet died, someone died, someone's house burned down, and I saw them and the next thing they were like and we wouldn't have gone it through it without like our supplements. These supplements are great. They give us the energy we needed. And I was like, your house burned down, No, that's crazy, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: I find it bizarre. I know we've talked about this, but bizarre when people record themselves crying, yes, or having any sort of like emotional help, burst or fit, and then they post it because there were so many steps to get to that point, Like you felt horrible, then you pulled out your phone, then you recorded yourself, then you watched it and said, yeah, that's the thing I should post, and.
Speaker 5: Then you posted it and you tagged something in it.
Speaker 4: That's yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Normal?
Speaker 6: Is that a normal thing to begin with?
Speaker 3: Normal?
Speaker 6: It's becoming normalizing totally.
Speaker 4: I think like the younger people are the more it's just like, yeah, that's what people do.
Speaker 1: Crying on cameras, so weird and so vulner iel, like.
Speaker 2: It's a funny one. The other day, this girl was hysterically crying because her kid shit in the house and like put the hands in the pants and wipe it everywhere, and she was so upset and she's like, I don't even know what to do, and she's hysterically.
Speaker 1: Clean it up. I have to go clean this up.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was dying laughing. It's always says terrible because I wasn't. She was upset, but it was a like you know, you can see the humor in it.
Speaker 4: Later on, well, we recently found out that there is an employer, maybe a former employee at this point, who would go into the bathroom and record herself crying. Every day. She would upload these videos of her crying, and she was like, you have to come follow my journey because she's just broken up with someone. And I was like, things I will never do. I don't want to invade your space like that. I know you want us to, but it was very weird. No, I'm with you on that one.
Speaker 1: It's a journey. I won't be on.
Speaker 3: There was somebody we all know that several weeks ago. I saw a video of them crying about something really random, and I'm like, I just don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't think I could do that.
Speaker 6: I really I couldn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm an ugly crier. It is not a cute thing.
Speaker 3: Over here.
Speaker 4: My whole face swells up. I look like I got sung by a bee.
Speaker 1: Not Sometimes trauma dumping for me on TikTok or any form of social media should just like save it for a therapist or chatchy. Bet go talk to them. It's a good time. Okay, restate the question, what's a totally normal thing people do that creeps you out.
Speaker 5: H I think one for me is use words to describe something.
Speaker 3: That you wouldn't normally use that word to describe.
Speaker 4: I know exactly what you're talking about. When you call a person delicious.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, somebody I know use oh my god, look at these pajamas, aren't they delicious? And I'm like, not use the word delicious to describe clothing or yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I cannot stand that. I didn't really how much I actively dislike that, But now I says.
Speaker 5: It in front of you. There's words like that to describe things that should not be used.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was the exact.
Speaker 3: Word I was thinking of.
Speaker 4: See, we're connected. I also think I have heard you say how up?
Speaker 5: I rage? I rage internally, and now it's going to be externally. Somebody use the word delicious to describe something other than food.
Speaker 1: I cannot stand that.
Speaker 4: Okay, what's your samuel, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'd have to think about it, Honestly, I don't know.
Speaker 1: You're very easy going.
Speaker 2: I think I am too easy going sometimes. I think I try to see the glass full half full instead of half. I mean, unless you ask my husband, he'll tell me, I think.
Speaker 1: I have one for you. It's people who dip their fries in mayol do that's everything they do. Normal thing the Dutch people that they live off mail.
Speaker 3: If you well you've been over to in England.
Speaker 5: I think that's the general condiment they give you that in.
Speaker 2: The brown sauce. Yeah daddy, you called daddy sauce. It's HP sauce.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Mayo comes on the plate before it ketchup.
Speaker 4: Ever does us the thing that this is a very very terrible one for me. But when people I know in my real life ask me something about what was said on the show, I'm like, don't listen, what are you doing in my conversations? And then coming back and ask me about it, like it's not out there for the world. My parents will do it, and I feel violated, and I'm not really sure why. Sometimes my sister will text me stuff and I'm like, oh my god, you're listening to the stomach. I don't mind if it's a stranger, but when it's someone I actually know, I'm like, get out of my business. I don't really know why I feel that way, but I feel that way.
Speaker 6: I have two petty ones.
Speaker 4: Oh god, petty people making me.
Speaker 6: When people chew on ice like ice chewers.
Speaker 1: I get the literal goosebumps. What are you doing? Are you chewing ice?
Speaker 6: What are you chewing?
Speaker 1: Eyes? I so agree with you.
Speaker 6: And too much eye contact. I believe people should have eye contact, but I can't stare you like at this, look like this is getting weird. Now after five seconds, I like to look away.
Speaker 1: This is bad, and then every now and then looked at.
Speaker 6: I like to look at people like glance a glance to acknowledge yes, hello, But now try and say your full sentence while looking right in someone's eyes.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'll do that. I'll be long and my eyes are big, so it makes it really.
Speaker 6: That's creepy to me.
Speaker 2: But I thought they said that when you don't have eye contact it makes you seem less.
Speaker 1: Like how would you do during a job interview? Would they just be like he just kept looking please.
Speaker 6: Get hired?
Speaker 4: His eyes were fling that.
Speaker 6: You normally would stare at a person if you're talking. This is crazy?
Speaker 4: Are they cute or not?
Speaker 1: I mean delicious face?
Speaker 5: Now, I know when Scary speaks sometimes he'll start talking like.
Speaker 1: Look at you, and I'll look at you in the face, but I don't, but.
Speaker 6: I'll look away that.
Speaker 2: I always thought he was just falling asleep.
Speaker 4: A lot of times when people are trying to avoid eye contacts, I'll move my face like I'm here about me, I'm right here, Hey.
Speaker 6: About yours already said, that's right, delicious, delicious. Everybody went off with your Yeah, I was the last one.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Andy. We really didn't have a fight this time.
Speaker 1: No, no, I mean and look, we have prolonged eye contacts of this doesn't feel weird. Delicious Well, having me guys after party and