Speaker 1: Wake Up, Wake Up in the mall and it's a radio and the Dodgers. He's on time.
Speaker 2: Already and his lunchbox.
Speaker 1: More game too, Steve red I. It's trying to put you through fog. He's running this Week's next week. The Bobby's on the box. So you know what this this.
Speaker 3: The Bobby balls h time for the Morning Corny, The Morning Corny?
Speaker 4: What kind of bike does Santa ride? Holly Davidson Hollydad like that.
Speaker 2: That's a good.
Speaker 4: Watch.
Speaker 3: That was The Morning Corny. Tuesday Reviewesday. We'll get a couple in here. I will review the Netflix Christmas movie, which I don't really watch Chrismas movies, anti them.
Speaker 5: I just am not drawn to them at all. But watched a movie called carry On. Do you guys see the preview?
Speaker 3: No, my wife, I gotta watch Christmas movie and I'm like, she goes, no, it's one where it's like terrorist stuff and I'm like, now we're talking.
Speaker 5: So it's Jason Bateman.
Speaker 3: It's a Netflix movie where it is so the guy's working during Christmas. He is a TSA worker and they're trying to get a bomb and the TSA worker gets involved in it. He doesn't want to and you're trying to like, I don't want to say too much. That sounds cool. You watch too much? Oh yeah, it does not cool. It's it's it's corny. It's essentially Diehard in an airport, but corny or how can I Sometimes I wonder how do they still write corny movies, especially it's Netflix. Like there was like, I'll give it two out of five. Oh that's real, bad man carry on bags. There were times where I was into it, but I just it was it felt too corny at times.
Speaker 5: What did you give it? I gave it three point five out of five.
Speaker 6: I think if you don't go into it thinking it's going to be realistic, it's.
Speaker 5: A really entertaining movie. I can agree it's entertaining. I went and thinking it was gonna be realistic.
Speaker 6: We're gonna say this is dumb, this would never happen.
Speaker 3: The guy that sings as Johnny and sing is the main character, Taron Egerton, the gorilla.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's all I kept thinking about, was.
Speaker 3: I'm still standing Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: That's him.
Speaker 3: He's that guy.
Speaker 5: That's cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And Jason Batma was like the bad guy in it who must have signed a billion dollar deal with Netflix.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, because he isn't all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 6: Oh him is a bad guy though, that seems kind of weird.
Speaker 5: He's kind of a bad guy. It was Arkabet, right, well, yeah, well she turns anything.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah. I watched The Cold Case John n a Ramsey thing on Netflix.
Speaker 5: I heard it wasn't really presented fairly.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I just feel like I I don't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely, you walk away thinking like, okay, you think one thing after you walk away, I'll say that that maybe they it was sided. But the ransom note, I will say I forgot about this part. And that's the craziest part of the story to me, Like it is so wild that can I obviously this is a been around for a while. I'm not spoiling anything. But there's a notepad that was in their kitchen and that is where the ransom note was written. And the ransom note was so long. When you think, if you've broken into someone's house and you're taking a child or you're doing something with a child or whatever, you're gonna leave a note that you probably write really quick. But I mean, this is like so long. And then when the notepad was taken into the police station and they were examining it. The guy starts flipping through the pages and there's like a rough draft, like where they started to write it and then stopped.
Speaker 5: Any chance, I wrote it beforehand and brought it and dropped it off.
Speaker 4: No, it was their notepad, because there was other stuff that indicated it was their notepad in their kitchen, like a big legal size pad.
Speaker 2: Draft.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like, well it was just starting, like you know, misery.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: It's like how many people do that. It's just for still stands out to me. It's fishy.
Speaker 5: What are you writing?
Speaker 4: I mean two and a half out of the five ransom notes? I mean I just was finished. I'm like, and I've started. I've got to finish.
Speaker 5: But series or one whole thing.
Speaker 4: There's episodes. I watched it over a period of a couple of days.
Speaker 5: I guess show. I don't know, three episodes it's series. Yeah, you just didn't know.
Speaker 4: I know what it gets like I watch things, you know, I'm in and out.
Speaker 3: A guy I thought he want thirty thousand dollars on a scratch off, but he won three hundred thousand dollars. I forgot that zero He stops in, gets a scratch off. It's his routine. He's like, boom, look at this. Oh I got thirty thousand dollars and they scratched. They kept there's another there's a zero, and didn't scratch all the way. That's from Seba Saustin amazing. I think twenty twenty five is the year I go in on scratch offs.
Speaker 8: Stop you can't because this is what's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: You don't own scratch off, I know, but and I've been doing scratch offs on and off.
Speaker 5: I don't. I don't play a lot of But you're not.
Speaker 9: Dedicated, and you are the luckiest person in the world, and you don't want to cause friction in this room.
Speaker 5: So I would Hi, is that a threat?
Speaker 3: We're not doing that threat right now?
Speaker 4: Did not to play? More like if no, no, If you challenge him like that, he's gets on No.
Speaker 9: No, I'm saying it'll create so much tension in this room then it'll be bad for the show.
Speaker 3: And are you willing to risk that? Yeah, that'd be awesome. I think twenty twenty five maybe the year I went big on scratch off me too?
Speaker 5: Is he gonna hurt us?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: That's the thing.
Speaker 4: We all start playing.
Speaker 6: Oh, I can play.
Speaker 3: Just the lesson is if you did hit it, though.
Speaker 5: Why are you so upset? You don't own the scratch, You don't own anything about it.
Speaker 9: I understand it'd be fine if, like one of our listeners wins.
Speaker 2: Is that happens all the time?
Speaker 9: Wow, I'll be fine if I won, because you already doing fine and you are the luckiest person in the world. And I don't like if you come in out of me playing all these years and you come in for one year and you.
Speaker 2: Hit it big. I don't know what I'll do.
Speaker 5: What's You're not going to kill yourself?
Speaker 9: Like I said, No, I'm not gonna kill myself, But I'll just be irate.
Speaker 10: Meaning what you're gonna that's your choice. That sounds like no, no, no, that's just I'm not saying that. That's what you basically are. No, I will be angry at you, that is what I'm saying. What what else does you do?
Speaker 2: That's it? I will be Oh, I do not. I can't he.
Speaker 8: Can decide not to play the lottery right Amy my tagonizing me?
Speaker 3: What what what am I?
Speaker 2: What did I say?
Speaker 5: You say? What you said.
Speaker 2: Just repeat what you say.
Speaker 5: What you said?
Speaker 2: Atagonizing me?
Speaker 5: What what am I saying?
Speaker 3: What? No? No?
Speaker 2: No, didn't I say it?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 5: What what am I doing?
Speaker 2: I tagonizing me.
Speaker 3: I don't want to atagonize you anymore, Thank you. I bet it's not ittagonizing you if I just play the scratch offs, and so that's what I'm gonna do twenty twenty five my resolution? But what's hitting it big over a thousand dollars? Yeah, okay, twenty twenty five is to hit over one thousand dollars on a scratch off and once you hit.
Speaker 4: That, you quit that lunchbucks? Do you have to take into account if he's hitting it playing big and buying a lot he's probably gonna spend over a thousand dollars. She's really on a head.
Speaker 5: It doesn't matter maybe though. I don't want to ittagonize him though, But.
Speaker 4: You're saying it doesn't matter, like you know he's gonna be I've never hit over.
Speaker 2: A thousand dollars amy, So.
Speaker 7: It's not about making money, it's just about winning.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, I mean that's what the lottery is.
Speaker 3: Don't accept this as an itagonization. But I'm going to twenty twenty five. So you're you're you're basically challenging me right now committee over a thousand dollars I on scratched off of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 5: That is my new goal for twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: In a single ticket.
Speaker 3: Yes, he's taking shots with no itagonizing at all.
Speaker 6: No none, whatsoever.
Speaker 9: This is a direct like what screw you to me? That's what he's doing diagization. He's pointing the finger at.
Speaker 2: Me and saying.
Speaker 3: South Carolina man stop by to buy some snacks from a football game by a powerball ticket that normally do it one a million bucks.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm talking about. These people maybe so bad?
Speaker 5: Are they ittagonizing you?
Speaker 9: I don't know if they are, No, because they don't really know.
Speaker 2: They're not doing it directly to me. You are doing it directly to me. You are attagonizing me?
Speaker 5: What attaging himself?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 3: One word?
Speaker 5: I'm gonna sing one word. Name the song. Write it down. For example, if I went, I m hm, oh, white Christmas.
Speaker 2: No, I know what that.
Speaker 5: Is, White Christmas, Christmas.
Speaker 2: I have.
Speaker 5: All Christmas songs Christmas edition.
Speaker 2: That helps.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I didn't know that I was with you one.
Speaker 3: Christmas edition, for example, if I said chest nuts an example, an easy one, an example, Christmas one. Yeah, Christmas song. That's called the Christmas song, Nat King cole Man. You guys, come on, I had no idea what I was called. All right, five of these. I give you one word. I'm singing one word only name the Christmas song. Here we go, it's one more time.
Speaker 6: It's I'm in.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, oh.
Speaker 9: All right, it's lunchbox white Christmas.
Speaker 5: Correct. Amy.
Speaker 4: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, Eddie.
Speaker 6: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas if.
Speaker 3: I were to sing the whole thing, but like this, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
Speaker 5: One point for you too, Merry Christmas, Christmas.
Speaker 2: Didn't know that was the name of it.
Speaker 3: Next up, Oh, that's it. You get the first word I'm in. I'm gonna do it again.
Speaker 5: Oh Christmas song is that?
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 2: I'm in for the wind Amy.
Speaker 9: Oh holy night, lunchbox, Oh holy night, Eddie, Oh holy night.
Speaker 3: We turn it down, please? Oh the weather album sit yeah, let's let it snow, let it snow, let's snow.
Speaker 5: You got us, all right, world.
Speaker 3: Next one, Here we go. I one word of Christmas song, the first word, Here we go. I man, good job, she's coming in with some fury. She must have a confident.
Speaker 6: I'm in kind of.
Speaker 2: Am in for the wind lunchbox.
Speaker 8: I'm dreaming of a white Christmas.
Speaker 5: Amy, white Christmas? Already did that one? Didn't as an example one? It's the first one we did, Eddie.
Speaker 6: I thought you were triggering us. I did white Christmas.
Speaker 5: Nice I here we go. I am no, no, do you mess me up?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: It's the same song.
Speaker 3: I don't want a.
Speaker 5: Lot for Christmas. There is anything I need carry all for Christmas?
Speaker 3: Is you.
Speaker 5: That's different than I?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I know I'm little in it. Two guys, this game makes me go crazy in my brain. All right, next time?
Speaker 2: So you did one Christmas example. I got to mark that one off.
Speaker 5: You said it three times.
Speaker 2: I know it's been my go to. Here we go.
Speaker 5: I'm just kidding. Here we go. Ah can you do that again? Ah?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 4: Got it?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, man?
Speaker 2: Oh man, for the work. Try silent night.
Speaker 5: Amy.
Speaker 4: I'll be home for Christmas, Eddie, I'll.
Speaker 6: Be home for Christmas.
Speaker 5: Oh, hold on, that's why I can't. I'm losing losing it. Here you go.
Speaker 3: I'll have a Blue Christmas.
Speaker 5: That's Elvis Blue Christmas.
Speaker 2: I'm got to learn some more Christmas songs.
Speaker 5: We know all that last one.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 5: One word.
Speaker 3: Amy and Eddie have one. Let's just still in the game. Yeah, here we go. Have have.
Speaker 2: I don't know his name of song though.
Speaker 6: Some long titles. I'm in.
Speaker 5: Lunch bugs.
Speaker 2: Have yourself a merry little Christmas.
Speaker 4: Amy, have a holly jolly Christmas.
Speaker 11: Eddie, I don't know, have yourself a merry little Christmas.
Speaker 3: Have a holley jolly Christmas.
Speaker 5: Amy, the dumbest game ever.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I like it or if I love it or if I hate it. It drives me crazy in my brain. I can't stay with them. Play her song winner right, news time, let's go. Bobby's a nurse in Orlando's. He's just stealing one of his patients checks and a credit card. Oh my gosh, because you're soulnerable. You're in the little dress, your ding dogs all hanging out so you don't like to jump off out of bed. You're under sedation sometimes and your nurse steals from you.
Speaker 5: Dang.
Speaker 3: Trenton Duckworth was arrested Saturday night after he allegedly wrote a check for himself for five thousand dollars while forging his patient Charles P.
Speaker 5: Langford's signature. Please say.
Speaker 3: He also used the patient's credit card for numerous purchases, including gasoline, convenience store purchases, a dog Walker, Wow, groceries, and sports betting.
Speaker 5: Oh we're all like, well, yeah, yeah, get the money back.
Speaker 3: I He's facing fifteen related charges, including uttering a check with a forged endorsement. The tricky thing too, as I'm thinking about this, the guy he stole from is Charles P.
Speaker 5: Langford? Is it right? Like Chuck Langford?
Speaker 3: Charles P. Langford? How do you forge that signature?
Speaker 5: Exactly? Because it could be so many ways, Like is the p massive?
Speaker 4: I wonder if the patient when they got there, they had to sign any paperwork and he saw what the signature like.
Speaker 5: In a nurse at our most vulnerable.
Speaker 7: Day in can be his first time stealing from avatient? You think maybe because he did it so sloppily. Oh if you do, if you're like in a dog walker off it that maybe yeah, next up and I'd for sure fall for this.
Speaker 3: I'd never been to Fiji, but Turus and Fiji fall ill after the suspected pina kalada poisoning. No, there's one way you're gonna get me. It's peina klada poisoning. It's about the only thing I'll drink and obviously no rum. But Taurus in another country have gotten their mets on another bad batch of and this was the alcohol. In Fiji, seven tourists have been taken to the hospital. It's suspected they've been poisoned while drinking pina coladas at a five star resort. This comes weeks after six tourists died after drinking vodka that have been tainted with methanol. Fortunately, authorities in Fiji report that the new cases are a long way from what happened in the other place, so it doesn't say that they're dead. I think that's possibly why they're saying a long way, because it's not a severe. Hopefully test results becoming they'll be answers. No deaths have been reported. That's from the BBC.
Speaker 4: Oh, gosh, that's terrible.
Speaker 5: Is having a drink.
Speaker 6: You go to Paradise, you want a pina colada?
Speaker 2: Yeah, five star thinking on the beach.
Speaker 5: To Jeff Riday want a peina cotta. Now I'm scared.
Speaker 4: I justly assumed. I saw the headline that it was like something that went wrong, you know, like bacteria broke out and they got sick. But it was tainted, I mean, like.
Speaker 3: Poisoned to pinacloda. Yes, it sounds sounds like that. Copeks at school's cut back on bus services. Parents attorney to ride share apps, thoughts Amy.
Speaker 4: I've used Ubertine for my daughter. She even drives that there's certain places I won't let her drive, and so I'm like, well, we'll just do Uber. That's gonna be safer.
Speaker 5: So she's seventeen though now.
Speaker 4: Seventeen now, but she's But if she was sixteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the bus was like, no, we're not coming your route anymore, would you send them on an Uber?
Speaker 4: I mean I think I would based on my experience. It's been safe and I can track exactly where she is on the app and see where she's going, and the drivers are vetted at stress, So I think i'd be O. Gave you those desperate because how is he gonna get you good to school? If you can't take them?
Speaker 3: What's school by services? Dwindling parents are seeking alternative transportation. This is from w r L and so, yeah, that's exactly what it is. A lot of parents are using left uber and Okay, unfair statement, but probably true. I feel like uber drivers in the morning are safer than those at night because if you're like waking up in the morning in generally you're not usually like killer, like doing bad stuff like those people wake up after noon. And my general thoughts of like people that do bad stuff, like I feel like if you're like murderer or you're like rappist, or I feel like you're waking up after noon.
Speaker 6: Okay, you know, yeah, I'm sure you're one hundred percent right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I ninety nine at least.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're no attacking the day first thing in the morning.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you don't wake up like, oh thirty times begem the day started.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But again, the ones that are qualified to even respond to a teen thing, they're they're vetted differently, so I just don't see that happening. And then you wake up if they do something crazy, it's like I can see exactly where you are.
Speaker 3: Studies found that simply touching money can make you feel better. This is from Psychological Science, a research journal Researchers found the people who handled money of significant value that was given to them report of feeling better having a couple of minutes with the money. I wonder if given to the means actually own the money, though, because I feel better if somebody gives me money to have, it's like you're not touching it. I feel better for someone that I put money in your bank account don't even get to touch it.
Speaker 5: I feel better than too.
Speaker 3: The findings confirm what researchers have long suspected that money suthes the brain, giving us social confidence and relieving physical pain at times. And I think if you were to dig deeper, it would be it's security. Yeah, more than it is actually twenty bucks, fifty bucks, one hundred bucks secure. Yeah, that's from psychological science. Speaking of money, the Mega Millions jackpot's the eighth, the biggest ever tonight, seven hundred and forty million. Of course, the odds are not good. They're one in three hundred two million, five hundred and seventy five, three hundred and fifty that's the number.
Speaker 11: But then it's crazy because somebody wins it, exactly, somebody wins it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's from c NBC. So that's happening tonight. The TSA had recently stopped a ninety one year old woman with a sword. The sword was hid in a cane. Oh and you're not allowed to have swords. You can't have canes on planes. TSA said it appeared to be a traditional cane, but when agents pulled off the top, inside it was a large blade. I wonder if she even knew she's ninety one, probably was just using a cane.
Speaker 6: She found it a good will.
Speaker 3: It went to the X ray and they said, the X ray every piece of personal property people are traveling with. And the cane had some metal inside of it, so they were like what and they pulled it and there it was, there's a sword.
Speaker 5: Or do you think she was being sneaky? I don't.
Speaker 3: She's ninety one. You have room to sneak or time. You know, you've been bor all time. At that point, you know, they say they did not think she was away the item.
Speaker 5: The most expensive home is up for sale in the.
Speaker 3: Whole world four billion, five hundred and fifty seven million, seven hundred and sixty two thousand dollars. It has twenty seven stories, a snow room, and an ice cream parlor. To me, this just sounds like a big building in a city for that kind of money and that many stories. Yeah, it's apparently a temple. It has a six floor garage with a space for one hundred and sixty eight supercars. What on earth? It has a four hundred thousand square foot I guess that the living space, the living room, well, I don't know about the room is the space. It has nine high speed lifts. A ballroom. I've always wanted a ballroom my house. Yeah, a theater seating fifty people, a swimming pool of spa, even a health center. Perhaps the most outland is detail. The mall is a snow room that spits out snowflakes from the icy walls.
Speaker 2: That's kind of cool.
Speaker 3: The family would use it to cool down during the summer. Oh, that sounds that's metro.
Speaker 4: My very instantly, things of like what it would take to clean that place. But I guess if you have that much money, it doesn't really matter.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're good.
Speaker 3: And there is a new Bobby Cast stuff with hunter Girl, who was American Idol runner up.
Speaker 5: She's great. She has a song called pretty much.
Speaker 3: If fend So? Her name one word hunter Girl. I just asked her, like, what's up with your name?
Speaker 12: That's what everybody called me growing up, and my last name is walking Owski. You eleven letters, pretty rough, But I feel like that just part of me, especially right now, and like, hey, hunter Girl, Like how are you doing?
Speaker 5: That's what my Paul would call me.
Speaker 12: And so whenever I come up on stage and I have the name that a lot of people call me when I was growing up, it kind of always just reminds me of home.
Speaker 3: That's how I feel when I think of it. And she's written with a lot of veterans. She was doing that before she was in famous. That's he That's how her and I met. We were at the Opery doing one of the Veterans' nights and she writes with the veterans all the time, like write songs with them.
Speaker 5: It's really cool.
Speaker 3: Check it out on the latest episode of The Bobby Cast to go search for it wherever your podcast.
Speaker 5: It's my interview special with Hunter Girl.
Speaker 3: It is up now, all right, that's the news, Bobbies.
Speaker 5: What's name is Gladys seventy years old.
Speaker 3: She was hit with criminal charges because she was running a dental practice out of her one bedroom apartment illegally. It was an illegal dentists office, obviously, and she said that a woman contacted her.
Speaker 5: She was like, I don't think she's licensed.
Speaker 3: And she got a referrals how she'd been new to go get a single tooth extraction. She shows up and the height say the dentist. We'll call her the dentist. Yeah, for this story reference. There was a divided curtain in the kitchen that was cutting it in half. And she goes in and the dentist says, hey, you need to have five teeth pulled because they were rotting. She looked at her mouth, she extracted the teeth. She gave the victim paper towel pieces to absorb a large amount of blood, said hey, rints with salt water. During the five month period, the patient paid the dentist nine hundred and fifty dollars when they went to replace Apparently this from the New York Post, drawers were stuffed with used dental instruments. Okay, to be fair, aren't all dental instruments used, even if you go to the dentist point as well as impression molds, extraction tools, tartar scrape ready to go. A large container was chock full of empty vials and medication and used dental needles. That doesn't mean she was using them multiple times, but just hadn't been used. I'm sticking up for for some reason. She played it. Not guilty on one count of unauthorized practice of a possession, a class E felony. A couple things one shouldn't have done this. You can't fake a dentist's office. I'm looking at her apartment. It's basically a green long chair like the dentist has, but from like the eighties, because there are no other the little treats, like the stream that comes down now, some of the dentists you have a little screen, you watch a little something. I never went to the dentist as a kid because we were poor, and if something was killing me and they were like, she can do it, we'd have gone to this. She shouldn't have been doing it, but she did have the tools, and she has to be in trouble for it. But I would at least understand why people would go to her if you have no money and no insurance, and I imagine she kind of knows, kind of knows what she's doing if she has all the tools. I want to know what her history is. Again, I'll say, she can't do this.
Speaker 5: You can't do this.
Speaker 3: I would I would not want anyone to do this. She must have some sort of background in at least being a dental assistant to even know what tools to get. And they didn't miss their tools were dirty. They weren't rats running around. By the way, you can't do it. I just want to say again, you can't do it. I am not in favor of this, but as somebody who grew up very, very very poor, this is like the thing that I would have had to go to if okay, Eddie comparison, I.
Speaker 5: Hope this didn't come off the wrong way.
Speaker 3: Okay, going up as a kid, Jeff ever have to go to Mexico for like doctors or anything because it was cheaper and like maybe not as legit.
Speaker 6: Medicine was cheaper over there.
Speaker 3: And I don't I know your Mexican, but you did live near the border as well, not just because it's skin tone.
Speaker 4: You live the border well on a white family from Austin and my dad and brother in law went to Mexico for medical things.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so my dad almost got lasic in Mexico and he was like you better or not.
Speaker 5: You can't do this.
Speaker 3: But my comparison would be this is that you have to go somewhere where you're not quite a sure. Probably not if you had your choice, you'd go somewhere if you had insurance. But the woman's also not like she run my face. Yeah, it feels like the teeth came out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but how is she pleading not guilty?
Speaker 3: Probably just to get a less Yeah, what do you call arg like to plea but it's only one charge?
Speaker 2: Not bad?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean she did great work.
Speaker 2: I mean for all the time she's doing it, not bad.
Speaker 5: So I shell this.
Speaker 3: Also again, you can't do it, almost like a public service. If she's not like ripping people off, or like if she has a fetish for like hurting people, or she's saving teeth to go into her like she's accumulating parts from different humans to create a human full human and her bedroom or something like.
Speaker 5: All that's weird that it's not happening.
Speaker 3: I don't stand with her, but I do stand far beside her and go I get the kind of person who needs her, because I would have needed someone like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess I'd have to hear more of her side of it, for sure, But I think that if she is as you are saying, then this could maybe help her get legit.
Speaker 3: Now she's too old and is it too late and too late and this doesn't make you can't do this, This can't make you legit.
Speaker 4: She's probably ruined her shot for that.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, she won't like get accepted.
Speaker 4: Into a dental school room for grace.
Speaker 5: Yeah she's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's tough one, because that also costs a lot of money to even get in that job, not even like doing the practice. Oh yeah, Let's say if you're a doctor. Men have friends that have been through doctors and they are they are doctors. Unless you're starting your own practice, you just go and you work somewhere. They have all the stuff. For the most part. You're gonna do your own. You gotta buy your own stuff. I wonder where you buy. I like used Dennis quomen eBay. I bet you was just gonna eat by and find that stuff.
Speaker 5: Huh Oh.
Speaker 3: Eight years of schooling to become a dentist. So she's seventy, now she got it. That's gonna be tough. Hey, but by in eight year she could be president. Our last couple of really old. Okay, not justice for her, but justice for the healthcare system is what I see because a lot of people cannot afford to go to the dentist, and things like this probably happened because people can't go to the dentist. There. I said what I said, If you're gonna protest me, protest me. I don't care whether get picking signed outside now for me? I hear them, Oh no, no. I got pulled into an office last week and said there are people that that's knuck into the building with guns.
Speaker 5: This is when I walked into the building last week. Did you guys get pulled into that? What are they talking about? Okay? So I didn't know much about it. I didn't ask any questions.
Speaker 3: So as soon as I arrive at work, they are like, don't sit down, this is the situation. We should be good. I didn't ask any questions. I just came sat in my room the studio. You ain't getting in here. Some thought, we can't even get in here. So that was it. So ray Mundo, though, knows more. I asked no questions, right, what do you know about this?
Speaker 13: About two am and there were two security people that came up, guns drawn, and I thought they were kidding at first, so they just saw him out of the corner of my eye, and all I heard was security.
Speaker 5: Guys had guns whenever they came to you. Yes, yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 13: And all I heard was we're security, and I was like, oh, its people are out drinking on Broadway coming back in the building, just trying to punk me. And I look over and the lady shows me a revolver she had and her dude pulled out his gun too, and they go somebody snuck in the building. Our cameras at the simultaneous same time went down, So all we have is descriptions on these people, and we're looking for him room to room.
Speaker 5: When did you guys hear this story?
Speaker 2: Never?
Speaker 6: Never, right now? Just now you think he's making it up.
Speaker 3: No, I know he's not, because I got thrown in a room as soon as I got here that morning by Ray who told you.
Speaker 5: Wait.
Speaker 4: So they came into the like the office space.
Speaker 5: They didn't know where they were, and they didn't know where they.
Speaker 4: Were, Okay, so it wasn't they.
Speaker 5: Were just in our building.
Speaker 3: They don't know they were just in here and they lost them and they didn't have my cameras anymore. It was like Jeffrey Evstein, The cameras go out right when that happened.
Speaker 2: So they never found.
Speaker 5: Them, right.
Speaker 13: I didn't really get a conclusion to the story. I just passed the information on to the appropriate people.
Speaker 5: I didn't get it. I didn't care for one.
Speaker 6: It's getting rough around here, man.
Speaker 3: We had a fire here. It's happening like in the fire shoot. We got cars hit and have them res outside in the parking garage.
Speaker 5: I got people. This is supposed to be like. But we were safe. Were everybody feels good?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess we'll taken care of right, I think.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 11: You make a good point about the studio though, like we've been here, nobody, nobody can come in here.
Speaker 5: We're like eight layers deep. Our company don't not unlocked the things sometimes.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah yeah, okay, So everybody just know, rest assured they had us, except they really didn't know where they were or how to find them. But we made it. We survived another one, guys. Congratulations Bobby Bone show up today.
Speaker 8: This story comes us from Houston, Texas. An elementary school teacher is in hot Water looking for a new job after she told her first graders, you.
Speaker 3: Can no longer use the bathroom.
Speaker 8: They were acting up in the hallway when they were walking to the cafeteria, and she said, you know what, you lost bathroom privileges for the rest of the day.
Speaker 5: Oh all day.
Speaker 3: I felt that And now, okay, what can I say this? She probably doesn't mean and did it, and I'm sure she's in trouble.
Speaker 5: She can't do that.
Speaker 3: Most kids are going to the bathroom, not going to the bathroom, they're just going out to mess around. Right at all ages, you learned that way, young You take a bathroom break now, because you gotta go to the bathroom. Take a bathroom break, and your bladder's in first grade, that's the best are ever going to be? Like, they're strong by that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Only problem is five kids wet their pants.
Speaker 3: No, I say, collateral damage. That's terrible.
Speaker 8: And she sent an email to the parents saying, hey, you may notice some of your kids did wet their pants, but they had lost their bathroom privileges for the day.
Speaker 3: That sucks, and that sucks that it happened because she wasn't going I'm gonna punish you by making you hold it. Mostly it's you guys, get your little fun breaks. I'm gonna take the fun break away from you. That's tough for a teach your kause, what what do you take away if they're acting bad?
Speaker 6: Not the bathroom privileges?
Speaker 11: That would be the last thing I hear you though, And I'm glad they only wet their pants.
Speaker 3: The other one would have been terrible.
Speaker 2: Oh oh yeah, yeah, I think about that.
Speaker 3: I am pro using the bathroom freely, thank you, just so everybody knows. But you do understand a teacher going okay, yes, I get it, because I don't want to act like this is one of those bonehead where lunch boxes like they're stuck in the chimney after robbing a house.
Speaker 5: Not the same.
Speaker 3: But hopefully did she get fired?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Really, I would think if she was a great if okay fair, I would think if she was a great teacher with the great record, they would go, we we're gonna learn from this. But if she does have other issues, I get it. Any issues on that page, I know that's it. She may have a meat fingerpaint the day before. You'll leat all that finger paint. All right, there you go, I'm much box.
Speaker 2: That's your bonehead story.
Speaker 3: Of The Day Tuesday Reviews Day. I watched carry On on Netflix. It's kind of a Christmas terrorist movie. Jason Bateman. I gave two and a half. Mike gave it three and a half. Carry Ons. Amy watched the Job in a Ramsey docuseriies. She gave it two and a half out of five. Man Ransom Nuts, Nothing's good ed? Did you watch anything?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 11: I also watched a Christmas movie and it's on Hulu. It's called The Nutcrackers with the Ben Stiller.
Speaker 5: Was it funny?
Speaker 11: I thought it was gonna be funny. So it's about Ben Steelers, like this rich businessman and his sister dies, leaving four kids behind. So he goes thinking he's just gonna help him, like find a family. Well there's no family to be found, and does Ben Steeller take him in?
Speaker 3: You have to watch the movie? Is this super like heartwarming where you don't expect Ben Stiller to be a heartwarming in a heart warming movie.
Speaker 11: It's like you start watching it like, oh, it's like something about Mary, like Ben Steelers being a little funny, he doesn't want the kids, and then it gets really like.
Speaker 3: Get a little choked up watching it? Okay, I saw a friend post about it. It says my friend loved it on Instagram story your review.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm gonna give it four out of five. I guess plays plays. I'll say that watchbox, you watch anything.
Speaker 2: No, Man, I wasn't ready to jump back in at her Squid Games.
Speaker 8: I needed a week to like just relax and just marinate on how awesome Squid Games was.
Speaker 5: I still do that.
Speaker 3: I'm still marrion In and Hollis the Squid Game was. It changed my life and I watch the show so good. It was awesome. It's unbelievable. I remember just watching Squad Games and thinking, this show is so good. I wish I lived in South Korea. It's kind of cool to play the game. No, just to kind of be there cause it's kind of cool the culture a little bit. And then after it was over, I was like, man, I wish I could have that feeling again. I was feeling as I was like in the middle of Squid Games, because it's that good, that great. Yeah, Morgan, Yeah, I watched two movies.
Speaker 12: I watched fly Me to the Moon, which is with Scarlett Johansson and it's all about the moon landing and the conspiracy theory behind it got it.
Speaker 4: I loved it.
Speaker 3: I love a space movie, so I.
Speaker 4: Gave it four out of five.
Speaker 3: Moondust it's a good one. Roughly based Mike, I know you reviewed this on movie Mike. Roughly based on the truth or no.
Speaker 6: Based on a conspiracy about them faking the moon landing.
Speaker 3: So the truth depends on who you ask. Okay, all right, anybody else, ray have anything?
Speaker 13: I was with you on carry On. Rated it very low, about a three. That's because of the corny factor. And the main character ran really weird. I thought maybe they would have casted somebody that was better at running. And then I also he did run a little weird.
Speaker 3: Really, yeah, he did run a little bit. Okay, but Tom Cruise runs weird, right, Oh he runs good? You think, so, yeah, that's what he's known. I don't know unless you're like a professional runner. It's hard to run not weird. Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 13: And then Amy's movie John B. Day Ramsey Soft review. I didn't even finish it. It wasn't good, but it's a lot of new stuff you maybe forgot about, so it refreshes your memory.
Speaker 3: Abbad you watch anything any review reviews?
Speaker 4: Day. I just finished binging from from and I'm obsessed.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know if I did all three seasons. I no, no, no, I don't know if I ever did the third on the show or not. You probably did. Hey, it's legit. Huh yes, oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: Oh and someone I know went to Barcelona and they said it's already out season four in Barcelona.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 3: I don't think made season four. Why did he say that he has it on his iPad? I think he's lying, Mike, because they don't they're never released until twenty twenty. Sis, there's your friend's lying. Does he want money from you? That's why I said. I was like, that's worth a lot. I don't know what he wanted. Who's just from from Barcelona? So I've got chatting you up? No?
Speaker 4: He went, okay, he like went and was able to download There's.
Speaker 13: Real.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go to Barcelona just to watch it. If by everybody. Bobby Bones the Bobby Bones Show theme song, written, produced and sang by read Yarberry. You can find his instagram at read Yarberry Scuba Steve executive producer, Raymondo, head of Production. I'm Bobby Bones. My instagram is mister Bobby Bones, thank you for listening to the podcast.