Speaker 1: Hi, I'm kerk Lank and I'm Liza Traeger, and we are the amateur detectives who kind of investigate the vicious felonies that episodes of Law and Order SVU are based on.
Speaker 2: These are our stories dumped on.
Speaker 3: Tune into our new show That's Messed Up, an SVU podcast, premiering December eighth on exactly Right.
Speaker 1: Every Tuesday, we break down episodes of Law and Order Special Victims Unit, the crimes they're based on, and we interview actors from the show.
Speaker 2: Are we going to try to get Olivia Benson? Duh? Of course.
Speaker 1: Are we also going to talk to the bartender who doesn't stop unloading glasses while he recounts a murder victims exact drink order?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: And you might be thinking, oh, no, do I have to have seen all four hundred and seventy nine episodes to enjoy the show?
Speaker 2: No, you don't.
Speaker 1: We have done that for you.
Speaker 3: Hello, USA Network, Thanks for all your characters who.
Speaker 1: Will take you through the episode and then do a deep dive into the true crime it's based on.
Speaker 3: Look, it's SVU, so we're covering some pretty messed up cases. But we're comedians, so we're also going to talk about Benson's hair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're gonna get it all. Classic cases like Mary, Kayla Turno, Casey Anthony, and Elizabeth Smart and.
Speaker 3: Lesser known cases like the Ken and Barbie Killers, the Collier Brothers, and the Boogeyman of Westfield.
Speaker 1: Join us as we learn new things. Why does anybody go to Toddson University?
Speaker 2: In the SVU universe?
Speaker 1: It is literally riddled with rapes and murders.
Speaker 2: In real life. On SVU there is always problem, Hu's a University's not real? Oh it's not no Wow?
Speaker 3: Learning something every episode I did not know that, and we share super deep observations. The news gets out she's a cyberbullier and there's like a beauty in the Beast style like Brigade.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: A mob goes to her house, which I always find so funny. And it's like in New York City people don't talk to their neighbors, but in this show, people are constantly like at a neighbor's house, like, get out.
Speaker 2: Of hair, you rapist.
Speaker 1: We've got opinions on judges.
Speaker 2: Judge Palumbo. He is disgusting. I'm getting chills thinking about this.
Speaker 1: Judge Lawyers, you Canton like for sure got his law degree at Trump University.
Speaker 2: Suspect.
Speaker 3: So we meet Desser, Fidelia's baby daddy and he's a true monster, wearing gold chains and a T shirt that says recondex and getting sex and he's like DJing somewhere and trying to like use slang with iced tea and iced Tea's like I will mother kill you and our powerful beautiful queen Marishka.
Speaker 1: I just feel like Mushka Hargatea is physically incapable of having a bad haircut. I mean, like even that spiky season two look, it's like it's still a serf like she does it, you know what I mean? And all those moments we love SVU four, What a twist.
Speaker 3: We learned that this guy learned how to butt chug alcohol via his mother. He's been helping his mother butt chug for years. And we've interviewed some incredible guest stars who spill all the tea.
Speaker 2: Can I be honest? Yes? Yeah, this is truly a scoop. I didn't imagine a minute in.
Speaker 1: I was like, if I don't get my intro with Mriska, I'm I so appreciate you breaking your no interview you role for us. You're asking me this with two, but it's just there. So be sure to listen to That's Messed Up and SVU podcast when it premieres Tuesday, December eighth, on Exactly.
Speaker 3: Right Subscribe right now on Stitcher, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you pod.
Speaker 2: Dun, dun,