Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news roundup and information overload.
Speaker 2: All right, news round up, Information overload, our artoll free numbers eight hundred and ninety four one sean if you want to be a part of the programmer. So, I guess Saturday Night Live had their fiftieth special anniversary. I looked him briefly, was not that impressed, and just kind of moved on. And then I saw online a parody of quote black Jeopardy among the most popular anyway, and had Tom Hanks in a Trump hat, and you know, then recoiling from a handshake, and just just listen to what they think of Trump's supporters in the legacy media, because this is a reflection of what they really believe.
Speaker 3: Listen, if more folks weren't to church, we wouldn't be in this mess we're in now.
Speaker 4: You know what I agree with you, Doug.
Speaker 2: I'd like to shake your hand, sir.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it just a handshake. You welcome at all.
Speaker 5: Thank you my mind by brother.
Speaker 3: You know, maybe I'll start a show for you to come on and we'll call.
Speaker 1: It what Jeopardy Now we don't need it, we don't need it.
Speaker 2: How do you all doing and and I'm I'm not shaking your hand, you're you know, sariously, and that's what they think of. And I think we'd be better off. You know what if most Americans went to church. Well, I actually believe that too. I think of America returning to its faith. It's not a bad thing. Uh, Wanting to believe in God and live a godly like not exactly a bad thing. Anyway. Here to weigh in on this and a lot more, Joe Kanha, Fox News contributed media expert, Great to have you back. I just I think this is an indication how a lot of people in the media, Hollywood, how they view Trump supporters. We're just a bunch of dumb ass ignoramuses and what the heck we know, and they just have contempt for the American people. Then they show it often and Sean.
Speaker 1: It's not even funny. I mean, Donald Trump just got more percentage of the black vote in the twenty twenty four election than any Republican in fifty years. So this whole thing like, well, if you support Donald Trump, you'll be afraid to shake a black man's hand. I don't even remotely get the humor in that. And Tom Hanks is supposed to be one of the more reasonable, normal Hollywood guys, and I get that was written for him, and I guess he was just reading what was written, but he could have refused it too. It's just I'm not going to get angry about it because it's just so pathetic. And Saturday Night Live has not been relevant for many years, So if this is what they deem as humor, then it's the same thing as Stephen Colbert and the Pope of Late Night, Jimmy Kimmel or Seth Myers. Everything now is political. It's against conservatives, and it's just so tiresome. It's so old, it's so overplay, to the point where I don't think it really has any impact on anything anymore. And I'm not going to even give him the satisfaction of being offended because honestly, it's just so predictable at this point. It's stupid.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't really disagree with you and I just look at it, though, but this is all they've got. And you know, Joy read over at ms DNC, every single Republican would say yes to Trump's selling the country to Vladimir Putin or the lie told last week by Rachel Maddow, which, interestingly, The New York Times had to retract their article suggesting that Donald Trump gave you know, a four hundred million dollar contract to Tesla, when in fact it was the Biden administration. Oh, old friend, Michael Steele. I don't know what happens to conservatives and Republicans. I don't care if it's liberal Joe Nicole Wallace, Michael Steele. They go over, they get a paycheck from ms DNC, and it's just like, oh, okay, now I'm going to be a liberal and here's him going off this weekend as well.
Speaker 4: I just like you to show that you give a damn that you got a little emotion about the fact that people are losing their jobs indiscriminately, that this individual sitting down the sixteen hundred Pennsylvania Avenue has given absolute power to one man who brings his son into the Oval office, whose son says to him, you're not the president.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't be in that chair. Now, where did he get that from?
Speaker 4: He got it from his daddy, because that's what his daddy thinks of the man who brought him into the Oval office. So I'd just like to see somebody, wake the hell up and get excited about the fact that your country is under assault.
Speaker 2: They're not at the gate anymore.
Speaker 4: They're in your bedrooms, they're in your living rooms, they're in your businesses. They got your data, dumb ass, they got all your stuff. Elon Musk has his tentacles and everything you're doing, not just off of X but now he's in the Treasury Department, he's in the Labor department, he's in the Apartment of Homeland Security, and nobody seems to give a damn. So that's all I want somebody to show that they care enough to get off their fat ass and say something about it.
Speaker 2: Jee, youre really motivated, mane people are dying because the doge cuts and Elon Musk is a male body part went a constitutional crisis. Where's the emotion over twenty million on a sesame street show in Iraq when the average American makes sixty six thousand dollars a year and we have thirty seven trillion dollars in debt that they put on our children and grandchildren. Or the fifty six million to boost tourism in Tunisia and Egypt, they're the forty million to build schools in Jordan, or the eleven million to Vietnam to stop burning trash, or all of the different programs to all of these countries for trans led organizations to deliver gender affirming healthcare, or forty five million in DEI scholarships to Burma, or five hundred and twenty million for consultant driven ESG investments in Africa and DEI in Serbia and DEI musicals in Ireland and transgender operas in Colombia and transgender comic books in Peru, and I can keep going and it doesn't stop. Or the fact that Trump got us out of the corrupt who we're spending one point two eight billion dollars a year, or the Paris Accords, you know, including a three hundred and sixty nine billion dollars in fighting this radical New Green dealism or the World Economic Form, or the we spend thirteen billion on the UN. Let China have it and leave this historically anti Semitic and anti American organization anyway, Joe Conta, I mean, where's the outrage over any of that?
Speaker 1: That's the whole problem here. And by the way, you know why the RNC when Michael Seal was the chair patently sucked as far as raising money or getting a message out because Michael Steele was running it during the Romney years. Right, And here's the thing. Michael Steele, after Donald Trump was shot in Butler, Pennsylvania, in the ear questioned whether he got shot at all. He went on national television. He's like, well, maybe it was a piece of class from the teleprompter, even though the telepropters were fully intact. So you're right, I have no idea what happened to this person, who I guess used to be reasonable. But he goes on there and talks about this stuff, and again he's missing the story. The story isn't Elon Musk. Elon Musk was hired by the chief executive that's President Trump as an advisor, just as chief executives do at any company in the country, and he is tasked Elon Musk is in finding waste and corruption and Boyd, to your point, there are dozens hundreds of examples of this happening where we could save money and end things that have no interest as far as the US interest in advancing things that we needed to do as a country. We don't need, for example, for three hundred million dollars being sent to a Palestinian concrete company so they could build tunnels for Hamas in Gaza. Right that literally happened under USAID. And if you're against that, if you're advising Democrats that we have to fight and stand up to this, you are going to lose every election every time, because you go out in the street right now, Sean, you ask one hundred people, are you against or are you for? I should say a government audit overall across all agencies of government waste and corruption, are you for that? And one hundred people, ninety nine would say yes, and the other one is drunk. In other words, this is something that everybody agrees on. And if Michael Steele's advice is that we have to fight this, well, good luck because you're never going to win another election again. And as for why he's saying this, he wants that next contract, to your point, a paycheck from MSNBC. He's telling his audience what they think they should hear instead of what they need to hear. And that's the whole problem with media right now. It's all about the money, it's all about narcissism and has nothing to do with honesty and truth.
Speaker 2: We have the White House correspondent for fake news CNN, Caitlin Collins, and put up a post on Luigi Mangioni, and she, in fairness, she ended up deleting it. Do I think she did it on purpose? Probably not. And you know that's not a consideration that you or I would ever get from anybody in the corrupt media.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no way.
Speaker 2: I mean if we ever put up a I'm just being trying to be fair. Do I think she did it on purpose?
Speaker 1: I do not. I'm not sure. Yeah, she probably said, all right, this is the website for Luigi Mangioni. But at the same time, given that the evidence is so overwhelming here, I'm with you in terms of giving people a fair trial, and you're innocent until proven guilty. But you know there's video and he shot a father of too in the back. Luigia Mangioni did a father of two children and obviously a wife at home, all over Healthcare and his gripe with it, even though he wasn't even a customer of United health Care. I don't think you post anything that is remotely positive towards Luigi Mangioni. If you're a White House correspondent, if you have a primetime show on CNN, were tens upon tens or why?
Speaker 2: The White House correspondent cried out loud. I mean, it is hate Trump all the time. But I mean when you get a zero point six rating every night, I mean, it's not like she's having any impacts. So if a tree falls in the forest, nobody hears it. You did a fall.
Speaker 1: That's the thing. And the funny thing is that she was a White House correspondent during Trump one doatto in terms of his first term, and then when Biden came in office, just like Jim Acosta, suddenly she didn't want to be a White House correspondent anymore because that would mean, oh no, I got to ask a Democratic press secretary tough questions of noxious questions, condescending, which is that's all she's been during Trump two dot ooh. So now suddenly she's back as a White House correspondent against speaking it's the power when she couldn't do that during a Democrat. So this is a phony, This is a fake, and she's not getting any ratings whatsoever. Yet CNN is going to make her the faith of that network. Good luck, guys, because this is why you only have friends and relatives watching at this point.
Speaker 2: Looks even have by the way, the New York Times, you know, raising the issue a column answering whether dating women of color could advance anti racism in you know, their magazine, The Ethicist, and we'll say David Brooks did make the case for Trump banning the AP. What is your take on You know, this is a whole different environment, Joe, it's it's it. They don't have the impact and they're not getting the attention they once got. So my attitude is, you know what you have to adjust to the modern error, and the modern error in media is not them. They don't know it, but they're dead. They don't know it. People don't trust them. They don't know it because they just have reverted to form and gone right back to where they were, and that is hating Trump every second, minute, hour of every day. And I just you know, how has that worked out for them so far? I mean, there will be a fringe audience of radical leftists that you know will love being lied to, but short of that, they're not going to win the consensus of the American people because Americans, when they see where this money has been wasted are going to be livid about it, especially because they're struggling to pay their mortgage or their rent and not have to put fair necessities on credit cards.
Speaker 1: And I think that's the problem, Sewan, that they live in an ecosystem of either political media is based in Washington, d C. Which went ninety three percent for Kamala Harris in the last election, or New York City, which wasn't too much different in terms of overwhelmingly be Democrat. So in order to get along, in order to get that next contract, in order to be accepted in the breakroom sort of thing, they all just kind of talk to each other instead of to your point, get out and talk to people in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Nevada, Arizona, Georgia, North Carolina, go down to Western Carolina and see how people are still struggling instead of just opining from your ivory towers. That's the whole problem. They can't connect with people because they're not talking and listing. They're only talking at people. At this point, All.
Speaker 2: Right, quick breakbow with Joe Concha, our media critic extraordinariy on the other side. Then we'll hit the phones. We continue with Joe Kancha, we only have a short time. Let me play you Margaret Brennan and Marco Rubio where she tells Marco that free speech was used by Nazi Germany to conduct the Holocaust.
Speaker 3: Listen to this, Well, he was standing in a country where free speech was weaponized to conduct a genocide, and he met with the head of a political party that has far right views and some historic ties to extreme groups. The context of that was changing the tone of it, and you know that that the censorship.
Speaker 6: Disagree with you specifically about the right. Now I have to disagree with you. The free speech was not used to conduct the genocide. The genocide was conducted by an authoritarian Nazi regime that happened to also be genocidal because they hated Jews, and they hated minorities, and they hated those that they had a list of people they hated, but primarily the Jews. There was no free speech in Nazi Germany.
Speaker 2: There was none.
Speaker 6: There was also no opposition in Nazi Germany. They were a sole and only party that governed that country. So that's not an accurate reflection of history.
Speaker 2: I mean, I thought it was checkmate by Marco.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's reminded me of a Mike Tyson fight in the eighties. Right, like Michael Spinks, it's over in ninety one seconds. That was over in thirty seconds. Marco Rubio, I think jd Vance will probably be the next president of the United States. It's the Trump administration is successful, and they accomplished all the things that already twenty eight days in. Clearly they had their eye on the ball. But I think Marco Rubio one day will be president of the United States. He's as serious as a prison fight. He's so different from what we saw in twenty sixteen, which he was kind of rehearsed and wasn't ready for primetime him as Secretary of State. Outside of Ja d Vance being picked as vice president, he just showed there, calmly and coolly saying, wait, you think because Hitler had too much free speech that that led to an authoritarian regime that was not opposed anyway, and then genocide of nearly five million Jews. I mean the way he just said that and didn't even flinch. That's going to be a president one day. Let's call it twenty thirty six.
Speaker 2: Hun, Okay, we'll put that down as a prediction. You were pretty good this year. Deserve a lot of credit. Joe Conca, We appreciate it. Thank you, sir.
Speaker 1: Check out the show twenty four to seven. Download it to your iPod via Handity Insider at Hannity dot com.
Speaker 2: Twenty five now until the top of the hour. If you're like hockey like I do, I'm gonna tell you a story about this Canadian and this fight that broke out, three fights individually breaking out within nine seconds of them dropping the puck. After in Montreal they booed our national anthem. Listen. If you find yourself exhausted every day, if you're fighting the three pm crash after lunch, maybe struggling with memory issues or having a hard time with focus, listen. If you're sick and tired of being sick and tired, you want more energy. You're gonna love strong self. Please listen to what I'm telling you. Listen. It's a revolutionary supplement. I use it every day. It's a game changer, and it gives you more natural energy, will help you stay focused, and you just feel better overall. If I miss it, I notice it. I don't want to miss a day because I've come to really rely on it. And like it. And Strong Sell is an America made natural product. They utilize a proprietary method to get NADH to your cells. Linda has been using it too. She loves it as much as I do. And we don't agree on everything. She likes kale shakes.
Speaker 6: But this is the one thing we do agree on because at least if you can take something, it's you know, they have pill forms, they have a little you know shot.
Speaker 2: It takes two seconds. It tastes like mango and orange, and you take it and you immediately start to feel better.
Speaker 3: And once you start taking it every day, you start to feel better even more, a little bit every day.
Speaker 2: So it really does work. Yeah, all right, so it does work, and you know what, you got to try it to believe it. And the beauty is Strong so so believes in their product. They have a sixty today no risk policy. And all you have to do is go online. Do your body and your health a favor. Go to Hannitystrong dot com, Hannitystrong one word dot com and by using my name at checkout, you're twenty percent off your order. That's Hannitystrong dot com. To day. All right, let's go to Montreal. It was over the weekend and Canadian hockey fans booing the Star Spangled banner almost from the beginning, Oh say can you see but getting particularly loud and with the rockets red glare as that was being sung and anyway, by the end of the anthem, a lot of US fans made their voices heard, but were overwhelmed by the angry, bitter Canadians. Oh Canada, their national anthem was sung throughout the arena without any booing and without any particular patriotic fervor, and within nine seconds after the gloves were off and three fights breakout, it was awesome.
Speaker 7: See by the doors, who was Superu's last lead slives and right stars to.
Speaker 2: Anyway, the US ends up winning this game three to one, which makes me happy. You know the problem, here's the are the issues I have with Canada and I like our friends to the north. I do, and they don't like that. Donald Trump keeps talking about Canada being a fifty first state. However, there are legitimate criticisms for the US to have of Canada. You probably don't know. You know, seed companies, for example, a very big business agriculture business in the US. Seeds are not allowed to be imported into Canada at all. Did you know that if you want to talk about tariffs, well, they put tariffs on our poultry and agriculture. Okay, we're not putting tariffs on them. And this is the same thing as happening in the European Union, the same thing's happening in countries like India. We know China what they're up to. And that's why President Trump has come out with a new policy. It's called reciprocal tariffs. And if you're going to put tariff's on our products, we're going to put tariffs on your products. Now it gets to be a bigger issue for Canada. You know, every every NATO nation is supposed to put in a percentage of their GDP into the Organization for Defense, and Canada doesn't pay it's fair share. And I don't care that little Justin and the people of Canada if they don't want our friendship and they just want us to pay the tariffs and not them. And if they want to provide for their own national defense, they can. And if they want a trade war, they can keep starting it. But at the end of the day, I think it's in their best interest to get along with the United States. And then there's this misconception of Donald Trump too tariffs. Well, Donald Trump is negotiating. Remember he was about to put tariffs on Mexico and Canada and almost immediately he put a thirty day hiatus on it to give them an opportunity to fix the issues that he believes is wrong. And now with reciprocal tariffs, Okay, if they want to continue to put tariffs on American products or ban American products, then we get to pick and choose what to do back to them. But I'll tell you this President's not wrong. They would be a safer country and a better country aligned with the US. Now do I think that's gonna happen. No, I don't. But does the President do this to probably irritate little Justin I think he probably does. Yeah, and I find it entertaining. But them being called out for their unfair trade practices is legitimate. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Let us say hi to Blake and Alabama. What's up, Blake? How are you?
Speaker 5: I'm going good?
Speaker 8: Sean?
Speaker 5: How are you doing, man?
Speaker 2: I'm good? What's going on?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 5: Trump? Is you know, going to rebudget the bed, and there's been concerns amongst some veterans that I've talked to, and they think that that's going to affect the DA in outside of referrals for doctors and stuff. I was wondering if you heard anything about if that's going to affect the out uh seeking doctors outside of the DA or is that going to make us use the doctors.
Speaker 8: At the VA.
Speaker 2: I missed the last part of your statement. What's the question again? Will you change?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 2: The VA changed? Remember Trump did change the VA his first term, and he's allowing veterans if they're not getting care in a timely manner, they have the option of going gave them the option to go to other providers that the government would handle the cost. And that's because if you recall, there were two sets of books during the Obama years, Remember, and you know when people actually applied for assistance, they were finding that, you know, they weren't getting callbacks for a year or two years later, and in some cases people were dead, you know, and a lot of medical treatment can't wait a year or two. You got to get on it right away. And so that was definitely one option. Do I think you know, well, Let's put it this way. In my interview with both President Trump and Elon Musk, I asked directly about Social Security and Medicare. But I don't want to give away the answer because we're airing it tomorrow night. But I hope you'll hope you'll tune in. Okay, okay, all right, appreciate the call. Eight hundred and nine to four one sewn. All right?
Speaker 9: Don?
Speaker 2: Next Iowa on the Sean Hennity Show. Hey, Don, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 9: Sean?
Speaker 10: Thank you for taking my call in.
Speaker 2: The thank you? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 10: The spirit of the fourth anniversary of the passing of Rush Limbaugh megadittos you, sir.
Speaker 2: I didn't know it was the fourth anniversary. It seems like forever, doesn't it. His voice is so dearly missed.
Speaker 10: I looked forward daily to his voice and then uh finished by your voice and a boy, it just seems like forever.
Speaker 2: You know. The thing is is, I can tell you this. He so loved this country. And I said this at the time. You know, we learned a lot about Rush in that year, last year of his life when he was sick. I mean, I guess people you've seen the movie the bucket List, and people have a list. I want to travel here, I want to do this, I want to do this, And I know for a fact, and Rush didn't talk about it much, but I know that he would get well enough and still be feeling horrible, just well enough that he could get back on the air, which tells me that his bucket list was what he was doing every day and what he'd loved to do, which was to be with all of you and all of us. And I know he'd be very proud that the country, you know, made a course correction here and that all of you made that happen. And learning from him all those years, as we all did, you know what helped all of us.
Speaker 10: I suspect you both are cut from the same plot, though in that respect, like I said, it's you know, it's been a long time, and I appreciate it very much. So I called because over the weekend they've been playing clips of Barack Obama sounding like Donald Trump and talking about avoiding and seeking out waste, fraud, and abuse. And then I look up and find articles from July of twenty ten where the Wall Street Journal and The Washington Post are commenting about Barack Obama using NASA for Muslim outreach, and I thought, well, that kind of goes in line with what Joe Biden did with using FEMA for relief for illegal immigrants and not having enough funding to take care of Americans that's so badly needed it, which are finally getting that thanks to Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: You could actually take it back further because then we played cuts earlier al Gore and we have Clinton cuts. And you know this, this goes back decades and Republicans used to run on the mantra eliminate ways, broad and abuse, et cetera. And this is the first time that it's really gonna happen. I believe this is We're going to win this fight. And they can use the courts all they want, they're not going to win this fight. And Republicans will codify all of this into law. And and you know, what they have done, frankly, is morally repugnant, repulsive, and frankly, I just consider it stealing. And they did it, and they hid what they were doing, and they didn't let the America. They weren't transparent with the American people, and they're just angry they got found out.
Speaker 10: Absolutely, Joe Biden's selling off half the national oil reserve and then taking it out of the military spending to replace it. That's corruption, and so many other places that we could point to. You know, I'd be lost to think of them all. But it's about time. The American people voted for Donald Trump to place a musk exactly where he's at. We voted overwhelmingly, with a majority vote, with a popular vote, for this to happen. Let musk elon, Musk take and open up and find all this fraud and abuse and expose it, and we will find a lot of politicians are going to be in trouble.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally agree. Anyway, my friend, God bless you. This is This is why I say this is this could be the most consequential and transformational presidency in our lifetime, because I really believe it. Anyway, thank you, my friend. Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn is a number. If you want to be a part of the program. Let's say hi to Chris in New Mexico. Hey, Chris, apparently you're a trucker breaker one night. What's going on, sir? And thank you for what you do.
Speaker 9: We just working anyway, I just I know you had mentioned previously that you know, the president was working a lot, which is obvious, and that he doesn't get much slate. And believe me, I don't pretend to tell a grown man what to do, and certainly not the president of the United States. But pat here on the road, you know, we got rules and rags we've got to go buy nowadays as far as how long we can work, you know, like you can do a fourteen hour day and you're required to get a ten hour break, So.
Speaker 2: I know that well in your business, I mean, they have very stringent requirements and you've got to be safe on the road. You know, people don't understand, you know, how vital to the supply chain. It is what truckers do. And you know, if we don't have farmers and we don't have ranchers, we don't have truckers, and we don't have all these people. You know, we we have empty store shelves and we're starving. And you know what, frankly, it's just a very very difficult job. And your job has been made more difficult by the high cost of energy over the last number of years. And hopefully we can move towards energy dominance. It's not something you don't snap your fingers and start producing oil and gas overnight. It's a process, but the President's moving at the speed of light to get that process moving as quickly as possible. Anyway, my friend, glad for what you're out there doing. Thank you, and we appreciate your call. We have one minute left, Joe in South Dakota. We'll give that last minute to you. Joe, take full advantage of it.
Speaker 8: Hey Sean. Regarding those Chuck Schumer said that, of course we know there's waste and fraud, but they did nothing about it. My point, though I wanted to call about, was regarding Palestine of Palestinians, I should say, and Gaza. They acquired Gaza what in two thousand and six and they turned it into a dump. If they want to make a difference for their lives, somebody there needs to step up to make a difference. And it just saddens me the amount of sympathy that goes to the Palestinians. I'm sure there's great people there, but it saddens me regarding what occurs with Israel, and they are asked to give and give and give. They gave up Gaza for peace Israelis lost their homes and were forcibly removed from their homes and then the place was turned into a dump.
Speaker 2: So I mean, what is Israel supposed to do when you have the equivalent of based on their population? So as of forty thousand people murdered in a day, And I listened to these people that frankly sound pretty anti Semitic to me, you know, and they their moral clarity and compass is just nonexistent, because you know, when you look at the videos that I've seen of murder, hidnapping, rape, beheading, torture, then you know there is a moral imperative that Israel be able to survive as a country and not be destroyed and not have to live on the under the constant, never ending threat of missiles being fired, you know, into their country. And they have a right to self determination and to defend themselves, and the United States is their closest ally. They're not asking for anything but our moral support and for us to sell them weapons. That's all they want. And I think the President made the right decision providing the weaponry that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris would not provide. Anyway, I wish I did have more time, and I am glad you're out there. And speaking of Israel, look this all started October seventh, twenty twenty three, and they have been on a war footing and they're battling, you know, enemies that surround them and as a result, tens and tens of thousands of Israelis have been displaced from their homes. They don't have bare necessities because of the lingering horrors of war. Thank goodness, we have partnered with the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews and they are there on the ground in the Holy Land, supporting those people in need and refugees, you know, from these war torn areas, first responders, volunteers, wounded soldiers, even elderly Holocaust survivors and families that have lost everything. And the government is not in a position that they can put humanitarianism first. They've got to survive. And whatever you can do to bless the people of Israel as they battle radical Islamic terrorism is greatly needed. And you can help us and join with us on our support of the IFCJ and their website is support IFCJ dot org. One word SUPPORTIFCJ dot org. Have a toll free number. It's eight eight eight or eight eight I f c J eight eighty eight four eight eight.
Speaker 9: I f c J.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 4: Government's got problems, He's got solutions.
Speaker 1: Oh Mary, listens to the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 2: That's gonna wrap things up for today. Hannity Tonight. That your DVR nine eastern on the Hawks News Channel. Loaded up our White House briefing with Caroline Leve, She'll join us, our favorite Senator Kennedy will be with us, Tom Holman tonight, Laura Trump tonight, Tommy Laren, Joe Kansha. That your DVR nine Eastern Hannity, Fox News News you'll never get from the media mob. And we'll give you a little preview of tomorrow's Donald Trump Elon Musk interview as well, nine Eastern Fox. We'll see you tonight. Back here tomorrow