Speaker 1: Yeah, what's something y'all was going on?
Speaker 2: Brother, he's a legendary queen's rapper.
Speaker 1: Hey, hangs like, this is your boy in o E. He's a Miami hip hop pioneer. What dj e f N?
Speaker 2: Together?
Speaker 3: They drink it up with some of the biggest players in music and sports.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: The most professional, unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drunk facts.
Speaker 1: This is drinks Champer. Every day is New Year's Eve.
Speaker 4: That's right, yo, y'all, y'all yo, this is your boy in.
Speaker 2: What up?
Speaker 1: Is dj e f N and this drink chanceputa podcast? And right now we got to start with the lady. She's legendary, she's Brooklyn's own. She represents. She has been holding down this media again for so long. She is a queen broken, Barrius Black and Asian. What a persuasion it's going down. She's my sister.
Speaker 5: I consider her a sister, a friend.
Speaker 6: And she's excellent at what she do. Right now, we talk about Angela.
Speaker 7: He's in the building.
Speaker 1: It makes.
Speaker 6: And right now we not only have a radio legend, we have a mixtape legend. A person that personally helped me in my endeavors in my you.
Speaker 1: Know, struggles in life.
Speaker 6: If I didn't have this man in my life, I might not have been where I am. He used to pick me up, take me to his grandma's crib and that rhymed in the basement he is. Now he's a mixtape legend, then even cross over to radio and now he's a part of the number one showing from the past.
Speaker 1: I don't know upteen years. I'm proud to announce my friend DJ. We have to get we're blowing up, so we get gifts now, ye that.
Speaker 2: Yes, we got to step it up because it gives.
Speaker 6: Because y'all need give out breakfast.
Speaker 1: Y'all don't give out breakfast.
Speaker 2: You get what I from the little what I think?
Speaker 1: Yeah that.
Speaker 6: Responsible share, Yeah, sugar break solo. Appreciate that we're having drinks. This is I always love to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I always love love when I don't interview artists because artists, you know, mainly the show has to always predominantly about them. I like to sit down, you know, I like to sit down and chop it up, like, you know, just speak about hip hop in general.
Speaker 1: But envy, did did your buttons go at you a little bit? What happened. I don't you know, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Somebody told me something that he said something thing on his podcast, but I don't listen to his podcast. But you know I did hear that, and if he did, is is is really.
Speaker 4: Fun that we can right, you can say, yeah, that's not a curse, that's a blessing.
Speaker 5: No, I mean I think it's a disappointment as a person. Your phone number, yeah, you know, we we we see each other a lot at the barber shop, you know. And it's certain things that that I respect from people. And if he's that way, I understand that's in his blood and that's him. He can't change that his blood. Like you know, certain things with certain people I respect. He was one of those individuals that are coming up. We came up together. So put him on correct, yeah, clue, put him on women. He actually put them on in ye. If there was a problem or situation, I would call.
Speaker 2: Him first, you know.
Speaker 5: For instance, you know, since we hear I'm not drunk in it, but when you get drunk, I tell you something. What I think makes a disappointment is he's a runner. And when I mean runner, if he gets pressed into a corner, he runs see what I'm saying, Like, you know, let's do the history, shout the tax stone text on his head being taxed on a bump heads.
Speaker 1: But if I see him, I still approaching.
Speaker 5: We still met approach him, not like if he if we have a difference of opinions as men, we can have a difference of opinions.
Speaker 1: But when he did that podcast when he.
Speaker 6: Was about Jeer, when he was I don't remember what it was, but I.
Speaker 5: Just remember him leaving him walking out, remember that. And then when he went to what was it Hot ninety seven interview? Wait, he bro he ran out when he was asking questions.
Speaker 1: And you can't you can't. You can't live your life like that.
Speaker 5: You can't live your life where you have one hundred percent of your life out there. But then when they ask you about something of your life and you don't feel comfortable, you run.
Speaker 1: That's not grown man ship.
Speaker 5: And you know, not to talk about him because I don't want to, you know, talk.
Speaker 6: About this so much and got uncomfortable when tax asked him, did he sit on the bitch titty?
Speaker 1: That's what happened right now.
Speaker 2: His answer was horrible.
Speaker 5: Let's let' be honest I'm not gonna use you yee, but under ye's under yeas titty.
Speaker 2: You said you're not gonna titty.
Speaker 1: It's her stomach. So you said I didn't sit on the stomach. Right now.
Speaker 5: I know that's a horrible answer, but you my god, so your horrible answer.
Speaker 1: I'm ride with you. I'm not gonna say that.
Speaker 2: I don't know that.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You can't ride with somebody because you're cool when they wrong, you still got to say you never say.
Speaker 1: It in front of people.
Speaker 5: You saying behind the scenes if you feel a certain way. Now, no matter what Charlemagne says, if I feel like he's right or wrong, I'll never say it on air because that's my guy, and I ride with him. But after the show, be like your son, you know you was wrong about that that.
Speaker 8: I disagree on the air all the time.
Speaker 5: That when it comes to certain things that that is is personal. You know, domestic violence, it's like domestic violence, like for instance, he says something about the whole stopping thing when I had the whole stop in fris conversation, right, But the reason I had that conversation is because a day before they shot up my rolls Royce tried to call jackman hit my car four times.
Speaker 1: So at that point I was.
Speaker 5: Emotional because I got five kids in the wife that depend on me. Right, I make the money, you know, and everybody says, oh, well, maybe you should be so flashy. I've been this way since I was sixteen. I've been driving benz Is Rolls Royce since I was sixteen. I'm a grown ass man and you.
Speaker 8: Got a Benz at sixteen, I didn't know.
Speaker 1: I work hard.
Speaker 5: And the thing about it is, you know, people say, oh it's fake. Look at that right there. Look how much it costs to fix that car?
Speaker 1: What that saying? Let's say too much? Say it say. I want you to say three eighty three thousand. That eighty thousand fixed that call real ship. Emvy works works, Davy work when it is working. So for him, I just feel like he's a disappointment. I mean, I love him.
Speaker 5: I think he's livercol. I think he should have been a lot bigger and better than what he is. But that's his decision. I still love my love.
Speaker 2: But you're really offending because you guys had a pass. You have a history basically because if it was somebody since tax zones in the room. You can't get mad at Taxi because it's not like y'all have history and like it's not like he's gonna call you and.
Speaker 1: Winning to fight envia Joe Box. But I just need you gotta get to it. You got. I don't ever talk about fight because people say it on the time. But people don't know you box.
Speaker 2: I know, I know.
Speaker 1: I used to go karate for and now I'm back in the boxing box.
Speaker 8: If you post a video of you boxing after this, I'm done.
Speaker 1: I don't have to do somebody music.
Speaker 2: I don't like to fight.
Speaker 1: I've defend myself. I've got five kids in the wife. I don't gotta fight no more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, box too.
Speaker 1: I don't know get.
Speaker 5: A conversation, wouldn't But if it got to a point where I got to defend myself, I defend myself.
Speaker 1: Nobody listen. Yeah, let's keep it. Let's keep the piece, man, keep the piece in the Middle East. But that's that's what Joe. But let's go to another subject. Disappointed. Yeah, you are the first lady to ever come to drink.
Speaker 6: We always have all pool sticks and no pool pockets fall pocket.
Speaker 2: You know, you know, any guy to work early.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 5: You know you know that Eddie, you know he loves loves you too.
Speaker 1: He told he told me the FaceTime and when we may start?
Speaker 6: But how does it? How do you feel like being on a drink chance? Because you know what, I'm gonna say something that I probably only say on the Breakfast Club. But y'all kind of like the reason, Like y'all kind of let me come up to the breakfast club all the time, all let me do what the fun I wanted, So it developed a love for me controlling the room.
Speaker 1: So how do you speak about that? Why would y'all always let me up there?
Speaker 2: First of all, let's look, even before we started on the Breakfast Club, I always was like, man, Noory needs to be on on the.
Speaker 8: Radio like speaking.
Speaker 2: But I know that you have your other career as an artist, so it's hard to tie down. So that's why podcasts are perfect for somebody like Norri. You can travel, travel around you. You got a lot of history with people, you got a lot of great story. He's a good time.
Speaker 5: Me you chartner.
Speaker 1: Annoying right now.
Speaker 2: And by the way, he took good care of me, He got me my hennessy X makes some noise for me being classic.
Speaker 1: He gets up in sixty.
Speaker 2: No matter what.
Speaker 4: Even if he falls asleep at five, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: He'll tell you about the interview. He'll tell you when you're right, you tell you when you're wrong. He listens to the show, he respects the game. He understands radio, which is dope.
Speaker 2: That's why I've asked some classic moments when no remember when we did Patrise O'Neill was on with us, Yes.
Speaker 6: No, man, man, I wanted to do a project accorded him too.
Speaker 1: Man, that's crazy.
Speaker 6: I thought about him the other day because I got I wanted to proof we just script as comedy script and I thought of him first, and then I thought a TK Kirkland. You know what I'm saying, boy, Patriia O'Neill man, rest.
Speaker 1: In peace, man.
Speaker 6: But like, how how did you guys come together? Because Envy, on one hand, was at Hot ninety seven, you were at serious satellite.
Speaker 1: Charlemagne was in Philia, was.
Speaker 2: Unemployed, unemployed? Was that power already?
Speaker 5: That was that power before I went I went to power and you had like the five o'clocks five o'clock.
Speaker 1: I'll be honest, I don't know if I should be honest.
Speaker 5: But to be honest, I didn't necessarily want to go to Power. I was kind of trying to use Power to get more money. So when I went to EBRO, I was like, yo, son, they offered me some money. You know, will you match the money? Me thinking Hebro's gonna be like, bet will match the money.
Speaker 8: We can't afford to let Envy go.
Speaker 5: We can't afford to let you go. He was pretty much like a my ge, you gotta do what you gotta do. You can't get this on it was a camera. So when I left Hot, I didn't have a I didn't I have a job. I was kind of we didn't have power in the pocket. They wanted me, but I was kind of stuck. So what wound up happening is when I left Hot and I went to Power, they gave me like one of the worst contracts ever because ill yeah, because didn't have nothing to do, Like I signed that contract with no loyal.
Speaker 6: Let me ask you who was the first one from Hot ninety seven to go to Power.
Speaker 1: Clue Clue, So he went before you. Clue was looking for me.
Speaker 6: All right, and then all right, now described as time.
Speaker 5: So now I signed the power and it was probably the lowest amount of money I could possibly make, and I saw they signed me, and I signed the contract because I, you know, know, not that I'm feeling myself, but I was like, I'm an outwork anybody that's there, I'm gonna prove to you after this two.
Speaker 1: Years is up that you have to pay me.
Speaker 5: And the first year I worked my ass off, busted my ass, and they respected it.
Speaker 1: And then they needed a morning show. Now my contract changes.
Speaker 5: Now can stick you up because I already showed that I could work and bust my ass.
Speaker 1: Now did they have this plan of y'all together?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 8: Actually they was.
Speaker 1: They wanted me to do mornings and I didn't want to do moness.
Speaker 6: I didn't it to shampoo in the house, y m ys. Definitely, definitely.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I did mornings with Miss Jones and I hated doing mornings. I hated waking up, I you know, hated not taking my kids to school. I just hated that time. But they made it awful that I couldn't refuse. I'm like, this is gonna set my family up forever.
Speaker 1: How about you, Angela?
Speaker 8: I think for me, I was as serious was.
Speaker 1: That and you had a show called lip Service. Yeah, because we have Cyper sounds.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was doing mornings with Cipher Sounds, and Cipher left and went to High ninety seven, and they did try to get me to come with him to High ninety seven, but I decided to stay and do my own show as serious. I have my own show, Shape for Fun. Yeah, Shade forty five in the morning. By the way, I was the first woman on that station. So when they approached me, I had been at Sirious already for almost six years, and I was kind of looking for the next thing, like what's going to happen. I had got an offer from Philly at the time in Atlanta was interested, and the day that I was leaving my meeting from with Philly where they made their offer, they tried to get me to sign a contract on the spot, which of course no one should ever do it regular radios. But it was Radio one. It was Radio one. I was walking back to my car and that's when they called me from Power one oh five and was like, hey, would you be interested in doing Morning now?
Speaker 1: Was this no?
Speaker 8: But g Spin was the one.
Speaker 2: That actually initially he had not spoken to me about doing mornings.
Speaker 8: He wanted me to come to Power.
Speaker 2: Just to do like fill in spots and do weekends while I was as Serious and so I was down for that, but then Sirious said I.
Speaker 8: Couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: They wouldn't let me. Yeah, they were like, no, you can't work some when everyone else does it.
Speaker 1: So what's your first thought? You like, shit, they want me to do mornings?
Speaker 2: You know Envy I n Vrom we both worked at Seria and then did you know I'm Charlomamne. I knew Charlottage Charlottmagne and and Charlamae had both co hosted with me as Serious a few times on My Morning.
Speaker 1: So what was your first thoughts? Was you like, like, what?
Speaker 2: Listen? My first thought is always let me hear everything out. I'm not like a make a spontaneous decision about anything type of person. So we sat down, we talked about it. I got my offer because.
Speaker 1: In this family, he just walked over and you know, he know he family, he knows.
Speaker 2: He said, I'm sorry, But you know, in this business, until you have a contract is nothing, So people could tell you anything and say hey we want you to do this, we want you to do that, until I have a contract and my contract is signed, which Envy learned it's not a done deal. So I was just laying low until I had my contract and my contract looked at and then when it happened, it happened so fast. I was at work. They sent the contract over. They said, we need this contract by later today, because in radio it's like we get rid of who's on now and you're on the next day, Like you have to have your contract signed before we get rid of the show that's there now.
Speaker 6: Then you So you're saying to yourself, what was the moment y'all knew that this was a hit.
Speaker 8: It wasn't for a minute.
Speaker 1: It wasn't for a while.
Speaker 2: We always got right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like a year.
Speaker 1: Was there a pivotal moment that ray J was that pivotal? Wait? Wait time about hold hod on home. So you're saying in the beginning it wasn't working. I've never I always thought you all popped from the beginning.
Speaker 2: No, I think ratings wise, it's a funny way that they do ratings and everything. So you know it's that it's a matter of finding your groove. Like I'm sure when you guys started doing the podcast. It's like a double dutch. When do I jump in? When do I jump out?
Speaker 1: We still don't know everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did that seriously, but it takes some time to find that rhythm, and it also takes time for people to know that you're even there in that market. You know, people are so used to listening to ninety.
Speaker 8: Seventy in the morning.
Speaker 6: That's that's, that's that's that's what was shocking to me, was I remember, and this is real street.
Speaker 1: You could ask Mike Kaiser.
Speaker 6: We had had a if something happened in front of Hot ninety seven, if some type of bullets flying whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I wasn't there. But that's a story. He's sticking with it. No, I really wasn't.
Speaker 6: There, Like that's serious. So I was banned from Hot ninety seven. What happened was when Power one of five came into play, Sven had to take off that band because they like, we don't want him to go to the other side. So I literally was the only artist that couldn't say I made the switch. Remember how everyone think there's no fucking archives of me saying that, and if it is, it's like recently, like but during that time, Mike k was.
Speaker 8: Like, you can't say that, can you say it?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 6: Well I made the switch. Yes, I've definitely made the switch. So so you say in the moment when that ray J call, when ray.
Speaker 8: I think that was the Yes.
Speaker 5: I mean that was one of that that was the moment because I remember that were you can tell when you're when the programs directed and he said.
Speaker 1: He got indoor pools, outdoors, not looking at you anymore.
Speaker 5: They just walking by the studio. They're not really paying you don't mind. And we was getting nervous. We knew what it was. And then when that ray J.
Speaker 1: Call happened, now.
Speaker 5: Had a fake fight, had a fake fight, And I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna tell you what happened. I was I had just left Vegas and I was, yeah, the night before because that happened in Vegas.
Speaker 8: It happened in Vegas.
Speaker 2: So I'm driving to work in the morning and somebody calls me that they'll remain anonymous because I don't want to give up my sources. And they say, hey, you know, ray J and Fab just got into a fight. I heard, are you still in Vegas? And I was like no. So during rumor report, I was talking about it like, yeah, I heard ray J and Fab got into a fight.
Speaker 9: D d DA.
Speaker 1: So that's six o'clock in the morning. Six in the morning.
Speaker 8: Yes, so you know the show is going on, going on.
Speaker 2: I'm not really seeing too much about it, but I'm trying to figure out what happened.
Speaker 8: You know, I don't camera.
Speaker 1: Envy, come on camera man doing.
Speaker 2: Right now? It's a beauty.
Speaker 1: Cigarette.
Speaker 2: So anyway, so then ray J's guy hits me up, Billy J, and he says, hey, he was asleep. He was like, ray J wants to call in and clear some things up, and it was the end of the show. I was like, telling the car right now. And we never put people on live because you know what they're going to say.
Speaker 1: He's the reason why.
Speaker 2: So we put ray J on live and he's like, Okay, we're gonna put you on live right now.
Speaker 1: Don't curse.
Speaker 2: Don't curse.
Speaker 8: The first thing he does, what.
Speaker 1: The fuck is up y'all?
Speaker 8: When I see him, he just went crazy.
Speaker 1: It's like that bitch.
Speaker 7: Y J.
Speaker 5: And then that's when he went into that legendary rat And it was funny because I texted Fab.
Speaker 1: Fab was like, I have no idea what you're talking about.
Speaker 6: But that was a sleep when this was happening, broke up tweets from the tweets like because fab is a funny dude, No fat you knew he didn't mean.
Speaker 1: It like that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Continued, So he started, you know, he started with the indoor pool, outdoor pool, and it just went everywhere.
Speaker 1: Outside.
Speaker 5: This is when TMZ really didn't do much urban. It was on TMZ. It was on everywhere you could possibly imagine.
Speaker 1: It was there.
Speaker 5: So program directors around the country started hearing it and was like, Oh, your breakfast club is really doing well. And that's when I think the station was like, well, we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Give him all.
Speaker 5: We're gonna give him a shot and let him rock out a little longer. And then that's when the time chased and we've been running up.
Speaker 2: To keep it real. After we recorded that part, they called me. Billy J called me back and I was, oh, man, he going to tell us to pull it. We can't play it. We hadn't played it yet. He was like, yeah, I just need to take one thing out.
Speaker 1: I was like, tell him, tell him now, now you go that far with the homies.
Speaker 2: He was like, you cannot name because he had named.
Speaker 1: I don't know. He was like, I'm gonna have him fun. He that's his crew.
Speaker 2: That the other dude, that's really actually a horrific thing to writing somebody.
Speaker 5: With you pushed me in my face, trying to fund me in my ass?
Speaker 2: What can I do?
Speaker 5: But we talked about or drink chants were named the.
Speaker 10: Name serious serious, so we took it wasn't famous people, it was it's cruel he made they're real people.
Speaker 2: Actually, we probably should have seen that anyway, because we could have been held liable for some you know, you never know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes you got something. I'm drinking and fifty.
Speaker 2: I like the fact that I'm drinking brown and no one's really touching my bowl.
Speaker 1: You know, you should know.
Speaker 2: Anybody wants some Hennessey XO.
Speaker 1: Is it and I want to go do this in the beginning, but that bird Man moment break that down the live is two minutes in radio history. You know. The c.
Speaker 2: They kept saying wants to come.
Speaker 6: Up and Charlamagne said the day before he said he gonna come up here as I'm a.
Speaker 1: Fan of the show, right, but you know, he Birdman reached out.
Speaker 5: To me and said, I want to come on the show and name that he didn't want to come on the show, and he was I was like, you know, it's not gonna be late. I said, we're gonna ask you everything. They're not gonna hold nothing back. He was like, I'm cool with that. So I said, you shure, we're gonna ask about you. We're gonna ask about Wayne. We're gonna ask I was trying to tell like it's melt holes bought. He was like, bet, I'm cool with that.
Speaker 1: This is Birdman said he's cool.
Speaker 5: The day before he went to the club and he was like, Yo, we're not going to sleep. I'm gonna stay in the studio, go straight from the studio to the radio station. On the day before he called me on the phone and to so I'm like, oh, this is gonna be amazing. Nobody's really gotten this side of bird Man.
Speaker 1: This is great. So I'm excited.
Speaker 5: So he walks into the studio and you know, when when you come to the Breakfast Club, you got to do room volt drops first.
Speaker 1: He wouldn't do the real volte drops.
Speaker 2: He was standing outside. I remember I looked out and the you know how you can see people before they coming. I was like, and me and Birdman was cool before that, like we don't you know, I don't never really say nothing about Birdman.
Speaker 1: But so it wasn't you that didn't have respect. It wasn't Birdman.
Speaker 2: But I looked through the window and he was standing in with his arms gruss.
Speaker 1: He's rocking though, like he didn't know that rock like his stuff. Like, but he didn't do the drops, not because he has beef of revolt. He just he was he was he to come in.
Speaker 8: I think he just came up there and.
Speaker 1: Got mad, right, and then he walks in. When he walks in, he don't speak. That's not bird Man.
Speaker 8: I'm like, oh this he isn't nothing to me.
Speaker 2: No, nobody went the chair and he always being real like cool.
Speaker 6: So I was like, man and then a party. You want to say, it's just charlate man, like just keep it real like Charlotte made who go at him? Correct, Yeah it is.
Speaker 5: But you know what too is is the dudes Birderman came with is my peoples from New York.
Speaker 1: So I knew nothing back there, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Buck was there, so I knew nothing was going to go crazy, Like nobody was gonna get nobody was gonna get point, so I knew what it was, so I just knew he was pissed. So I thought that the conversation will be good. Charlemagne go back down and you know me and he you know, I'm gonna allow you.
Speaker 2: Then when i'm we've done a lot of research, great introspective questions ready, So my.
Speaker 1: Job is trying to control.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm traffic control. I'm like right when he right, when they about to fight, I put it back. So how's the album? Angelie asked about this, and then when it gets a little too easy, Charlamagne goes back, you know what I mean, I'm traffic control.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you. The funny thing is that the cameras were rolling, because those cameras are always rolling, like Revote cameras are in the room. I don't think he realized that, so he's thinking nothing start it yet the conversation that to her was like pre interview.
Speaker 8: And then Envy goes all, right, let's talk.
Speaker 1: About it on the air. Let's go, let's go, let's let's go. I want it, okay.
Speaker 6: But when he said y'all finished or y'all done, what's the job now me.
Speaker 2: I'm an English major. I was like, that's the same thing.
Speaker 8: In my head. I was thinking that, and I was like, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not gonna say nothing, but I was like, that is the same thing. Are you finished?
Speaker 1: Come on, come on, Dominicans, We've got to relax. And what what what was your what was you thinking? Envy?
Speaker 5: I was, honestly, I was thinking, this is gonna be on the internet and we're gonna make some bread. I was thinking about the hits that we're about to get.
Speaker 1: I'm like, this is amazing.
Speaker 2: This is real radio.
Speaker 5: This is not this is real true feelings. That's the best thing about the Breakfast Club. We don't care how you feel, if you like us, if you don't like us. We just want that natural reaction, whatever it may be, like Beanie siegerly other day, whatever you feel.
Speaker 1: I was, we love it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: You know, And one thing about Charlotte may like him, love him, hate him, whatever he says on that air on this podcast in the street.
Speaker 1: You're gonna say to your face. So now it's just your reaction when you see it in your face, and sometimes it's just priceless, and you will wasn't there for the being okay, so Envy, did you think it was going to go there? At some point?
Speaker 5: When the point he just kept pointing absolutely, but you don't remember, I know, Beans from Rockefeller days, from punching people in the face, from pulling out guns and people like, you don't lose that as.
Speaker 1: A grown man. You don't get older and stop that. So again, Beans.
Speaker 5: Called me a couple of days before It's like, I want to come to the show. And I was like, okay, you sure, and he was like, yeah, I want to come to the show. He was like, I'm gonna give you a diss record every day until I get there.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: So I was like, all right, So I heard the disc record. If you listen to the disc three of them, Beans has bars. His voice don't sound the same, but his bars hasn't changed. So when he said he was coming, I knew what it was and I knew Charlemagne has been setting the platform up for the last week saying I don't respect him.
Speaker 6: He was broadcast and Beans was saying he had shipped on.
Speaker 1: He said something about Charlemagne.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, So I knew where it was going to go. Let's get to it right, because I want to. I want to finish that.
Speaker 1: Was it you that made little Mama crime or angel that's not you?
Speaker 5: Angela on you.
Speaker 2: Like legit that I let him put it on me because it makes him look bad.
Speaker 8: But I'm gonna tell you what really happy.
Speaker 1: Let's let's get to that and then we're going right back to beans.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 2: Charlotte would make a lot of jokes about Little Mama and be to bring you into this. Envy's Wikipedia it used to say that Envy was married to Little Mama. But that's because he calls his wife little Mama all the time.
Speaker 8: So he'd be like, yeah, little Mama, is this, this and that.
Speaker 2: So it was on his Wikipedia, like Envy's married to Little Mama, it says he's a gardener. Also, I just.
Speaker 5: Want to say everything in the breakfast club that Charlemagne does.
Speaker 1: They stepped to me because I'm the only one out.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 5: About little Mama's pop okay pulling the ham.
Speaker 2: On me, and so where little Mama comes, I tell them in advance, I said, listen, I told her. I spoke to her. I said, shar is gonna have a lot of jokes. You know, you can Are you sure you can handle that? Is that gonna be cool? Because I don't you know. She's like, no, I'm good, I'm gonna come right back at him. I was like, all right, so we bring her in. Charlemagne was going hard. He was calling her. He was saying, she looks like struggle face. He was saying some things that were really mean. So I was trying to I always try to shift the conversation.
Speaker 1: Because that's who I am in this show.
Speaker 8: I'm trying to keep from the.
Speaker 2: Would win to fight. So I was asking some real questions about her mom, and I think that she was already feeling kind of beat down from the whole conversation, and it just got overwhelming.
Speaker 1: And that was before after she jumped on stage with Hold.
Speaker 8: This was after after this.
Speaker 1: Who set up the seating arrangement in your studio?
Speaker 4: Because it seems it seems like la is like it's set up for a fight right there. You're mad, I know, let me be on the other side.
Speaker 1: I also boy something to produce. I can run the boars and run the box pro and all. You even know how to run the boys since ninety seven. You're gonna run the boars.
Speaker 6: But when At first, I just thought you was just gonna be the DJ. I had no idea your personality skills was that.
Speaker 2: Club.
Speaker 6: So look back to this Beans. You thought Beans was gonna snuff Charla Man.
Speaker 5: I think I didn't think he was gonna snuff Charlemagne, but I knew he was gonna have some words for when I knew it was gonna be tense se One thing about Beans is Beans is Back in the day, he probably would have swung on Charlemagne. But now Beans is a businessman. He knows what this beef has gotten him. I mean, because you got kids that didn't know who Beanie segu was, but now they know who Beanie is. So now he knows he has to deliver music. So he's gonna play up. He's gonna do what he has to say. So I know he wouldn't necessarily swing, but I didn't know that it was gonna get to it like it was gonna give tense right.
Speaker 2: And I think it's a bad idea in the studio. I mean, who's gonna swing somebody inside of our studio and.
Speaker 6: Somebody gonna swing on somebody coming, don't get it twisted.
Speaker 1: The weapons strategically placed all over that studio.
Speaker 6: Somebody this mad police Downstairslet's keep it like it's not like listen, you get arrested.
Speaker 2: Weapons is actually right on the.
Speaker 6: Course said listen, I'm scared to death every time I'm going to the breakfast club. You're not gonna make it police downstairs right while the hot door.
Speaker 5: Tell the boys give you a frank like he got them hammer right now.
Speaker 2: I'm not in a good position if that happens, because you have to go past me to get to the door.
Speaker 5: So that's an interesting that you bring that up, like like, because you'll do piss off people, like when when whether it's just Charlemagne or whether or whatever, or if it's envy, you piss off.
Speaker 6: People like how does it for the girl? Because they can't they can't, you know, they can't do nothing to the girl. But how is that.
Speaker 1: Being in that heat?
Speaker 2: I just watch and observe and be, I mean, listen, if I can try to make things a little softer, I will. That's what I feelt, And I really am like that in real life, Like I'm like that with my friends. I'm not a type of person that likes to have is alone right up there, and I feel like that always.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, turned the whole audience on post Malone. That wasn't right.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie that day that I wasn't there because I had to leave to go catch a flight. A lot of people was tweeting me like, Yo, you should have been there, man, you could have helped.
Speaker 1: I'm the man.
Speaker 6: See I'm a breakfast club fan, like you could tell, well what happened, like you see. The thing about Charlamagne is you can't you can't avoid him, like if he asked you the question, it's best to just I mean.
Speaker 1: That's with every interview.
Speaker 6: But you know, post is a new artist, so you got to know how to deal with with a radio personality like that.
Speaker 1: You got to go through different layers, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: And I don't think Posters just just went there and you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: He wasn't ready. Was a joke.
Speaker 2: It's like kind of joke, Like yeah, that's the main thing I think that people don't understand, Like you can't get mad. You have to have some great jokes and come back, and that's that you don't got to get mad, and that it's gonna make it worse for.
Speaker 1: You, Like you know.
Speaker 5: The perfect example was Dame dash is gonna out joke you.
Speaker 1: He's the guy.
Speaker 5: He's gonna he's gonna make you laugh. He's gonna talk about your head. Yeh shoes.
Speaker 1: Someone that interview did Charlemagne?
Speaker 2: What did he care leg.
Speaker 8: He came in mad already.
Speaker 2: He came in.
Speaker 8: He said, the vibes don't feel right.
Speaker 1: Here was balking, the dog was balking. He was like the vibes they write it in. He started that.
Speaker 5: Charla said, so you think your oion, You think charlamae, he wants to piss you off.
Speaker 8: Plans in advance. What am I going to say to get this person?
Speaker 1: Anybody fall? So that makes no noise and.
Speaker 6: Learn. So how is that having a partner that you know deliberately wants to piss somebody off?
Speaker 1: Is that is that the perfect balance?
Speaker 5: Because it's good cod backup, you know what I mean. You got to know when to take it from the tents to bring it back down.
Speaker 8: And it's kind of like I'm the nicest one in the room.
Speaker 5: You punch somebody in the face, and then when they're about to punch you vacuum massage their back a little bit, so they put their hands down and then the.
Speaker 1: Face come on.
Speaker 2: I don't want people to think that's what the interview is like on the breakfast.
Speaker 1: It depends on sometimes.
Speaker 2: Trying to punch people, get your.
Speaker 1: Kids too much. Ask your questions. Ask the good questions.
Speaker 4: There's a good question always to cause drama.
Speaker 2: I believe that I like introspective.
Speaker 1: The cup is the most funnest interview you just got to have with them.
Speaker 4: Yes, someone coming to drink Chances and they absolutely don't want to drink, and they just yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Guys, because you're not even drinking, and this is drink Chances drinking. Let's say let's say like even don't.
Speaker 6: Know, Let's just say I feel like, let's tell you you're not want to wish this, so Norrie, but let's say no, the training right, what.
Speaker 2: We're going to ask a question you're not supposed to know?
Speaker 7: You might well ask him that I'm sorry, I'm.
Speaker 1: Just saying somebody else but me jesus, somebody shot glasses.
Speaker 11: But if if that was use me uns.
Speaker 5: Regardless, we have to ask. It has to be a question that we asked. We're not going to beat around the bush.
Speaker 2: But there's some things I think that you know there's the thing with the artist. If there's a question you don't want to answer, you can say I don't want to answer I don't really want to answer that question. But I hear there's times people would tell you can't ask certain things, like if there's a legal situation going on.
Speaker 6: But I heard when frederal Star came up there that he said, ain't this something like that where you're not supposed to ask certain questions?
Speaker 5: Said that, y'all said, Frederial But I saw it.
Speaker 1: And y'all said, we don't do it right? Absolutely? So is that is that the rule?
Speaker 5: That's how you can't come in as a label or as a person that say you can't ask that we ask everything?
Speaker 2: If that's I tell people we can ask that. It's just how your answer. You can ask whatever we want to ask.
Speaker 1: They are radio. It's all if you go there, that's it's opened.
Speaker 2: Anything that's opening, and it's up to you how you answer a question. Nobody could force you to say something you don't want to say, and nobody could force you to answer a question. Absolutely yeah, And that's all like media training. You got to be slicks.
Speaker 4: Y'all might know how to lure somebody into answer even when they don't want to.
Speaker 1: Right, I have no media training.
Speaker 2: We know he has training.
Speaker 1: You don't know what you went to school when you Yeah, when I was, I got journalists credits. That's right.
Speaker 2: You know this guys media expert.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 8: You don't learn it on the job.
Speaker 5: That some guy.
Speaker 8: First mediaparce.
Speaker 6: Listen, my first meet of appearance as media death jam hit me and said, yo, I'm going to this JESU dinner.
Speaker 1: Said purposely didn't invitement? Remember you told me that I did because you wanted me to be here for the part.
Speaker 8: That's why he had told me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that makes sense a.
Speaker 1: Podcast, because you gotta have you. He's the one on all the town. So I go there. I go there and Fat Joe.
Speaker 6: Walks in, Angel Lee walks in, and they say, I said, I just want to let y'all know I'm.
Speaker 1: Here his media. You gotta flip it. You gotta flip it.
Speaker 2: You know what how you enjoyed doing when I see Nori, I like making him late for his obligations.
Speaker 1: Always made me. You made me late the tax soone ship it was your, it was your.
Speaker 2: Let's be clear what happened? Okay, what really happens. Okay, it's not like thoughts all its edibles involved.
Speaker 1: Yeah with that, but I'm glad Laurie as a person calmed down. I don't know if it was his kid married. Yeah, ahead, well tell you Lord's story. Man, goddamn get back.
Speaker 7: But this is.
Speaker 5: You remember I go back ninety seven, so this might have been ninety eight ninety So this is when mixtapes was heavy, and Nori was releasing an album and.
Speaker 8: He put someone in the album leaked to the DJ.
Speaker 5: And I called Noria, nor, can I play a record on my mix tape? He said, Envy, just wait because this is my album. I said, okay. Cool. By an hour later, Nora calls Nor calls me. It's like, yo, sorry, Absolutely. He was like, I got DJ absolute hanging upside down right now and am and he says, I've.
Speaker 1: Been keeping this story. Let me he d jes yo. He was like, absolutely, said that you said it was okay to play this record? That Envy.
Speaker 5: If you said it's okay, I'm gonna let him slide. But if you if he's lying to me, I'm i gotta touch him. So I'm like, no, I can't lie to you. I didn't give him permission as the name he speak to him on that phone.
Speaker 1: He was, listen, you gonna do that. I've been avoiding this story for years, and then.
Speaker 2: For sure I was too.
Speaker 6: I've never even been trying to get the story out for years. But okay, this is what happened.
Speaker 1: I've never even heard this.
Speaker 2: This is a true story.
Speaker 6: Pull up the War Report album? How many tracks is on the War Report album?
Speaker 2: It's worried, this is wor Report.
Speaker 1: It's not it area. You are rich reporter broke, So oh yeah, give me sure, different, give me already, right, how many tracks is on the War Report?
Speaker 8: No, it's like twenty one twenty one team, How you can let a song go?
Speaker 1: I'll break it down to you right now. Moment of Silence twenty twenty. They got like twelve on his mix tape. Wow, mixed this is facts like this, And mind you, we.
Speaker 6: Already had l A l A out, We already had t O and wow.
Speaker 1: So that ship was detrimental, like it was. That ship was real, like you know, it's like an album and like you.
Speaker 6: Know, there wasn't downloads and streams and ship like that back then. So that sh it really did mean something to me like it wasn't just like I just you know, jumped out the window, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean.
Speaker 6: But absolutely I apologize man like that. Yes, my nigga, I mean was good, but that but he realized that that was disrespect, like he.
Speaker 1: Literally out the balcony or window that wasn't a balcony. I don't know, you didn't like he was screaming.
Speaker 2: He was screaming through.
Speaker 1: You can do it many come on.
Speaker 2: This my last.
Speaker 1: Somebody, let's show it didn't happen therevery then on Instagram.
Speaker 5: I was mad, but I didn't argue with him. So I picked up because I used to have this blue caravan. If you know con that is in kind that isn't at the light blue caravan. No, that was all I could afford.
Speaker 2: The van was two thousand year.
Speaker 1: They gave you the van for two thousands. I had the van.
Speaker 5: I picked up No al ready to do a freestyle. So I take him to a studio in Queen's in my mom's crip. In the studio, it was two floors. Upstairs was Lost Boys freaky tied downstairs with us scenari. This is when Lost Boys was kind of get it be coming at the same time as freaky TOI comes.
Speaker 1: In God Rest the Blood the guy Rest of Death.
Speaker 5: Freaky To kind of has an attitude and is real big headed when he walks in like disrespectfully. I had to talk to Nod for an hour because nor he wanted to shoot him, like, no, no, you don't understand what you exactly he doesn't.
Speaker 2: Try to play me. I'm like, please, that's more sensitive you. That's the virgo.
Speaker 1: I don't know where we're going.
Speaker 7: Right here.
Speaker 2: The question was a great Now, let's talk about what happened at Fat Burger.
Speaker 1: Fat? I was there you.
Speaker 8: Doing planet somewhere a.
Speaker 1: Kid I don't know where this is.
Speaker 2: Blood haired kid, but just the skateboard, like we got sponsors.
Speaker 1: Okay, what happened?
Speaker 8: Listen?
Speaker 1: It wasn't no fault. Actually, to be quite no, it wasn't. It was Tattoo's fun.
Speaker 5: But doing this at the breakfast club and the club this is drink chances they trying to make.
Speaker 2: Us lose sponsorship.
Speaker 8: Was that you notice plant and a blond haired kid.
Speaker 1: What happened was this from what I from where I was, I was having my.
Speaker 8: Burger is I love Fat Burger by the way, and they.
Speaker 1: I think you went into the bath. He went into the back of something. Right.
Speaker 4: The kid is a regular kid with her skateboard. The kid and I guess he's high, PC's Norri or whatever. But he's talking reckless because the kid's drunk.
Speaker 6: To give me a shot glasses and we rolled with this dude wanted to show out skip foward.
Speaker 4: So the dude, the kids just talking rather than the dude just he just throws the first punch at the kid. Wow, the dude that's rolling with us, and then he just decided I'll jump into.
Speaker 1: Went to jail. Understand, went to jail. I'm gonna tell you the funny.
Speaker 6: I finished my I'm gonna tell you then the funniest ship about that story?
Speaker 5: Right? Who is it?
Speaker 2: Me? Boris Eddie.
Speaker 1: We went to We went to jail. We can't do We went to jail that night and I don't know what happened.
Speaker 6: As soon as we walked in, I'm like, it's mad niggas sleeping on the bench and.
Speaker 1: My niggas looking at me.
Speaker 6: I'm like, this is how we do it. I woke everybody up. You gotta get up. It's our bitch five deep in here, nigga.
Speaker 1: We run the sprints, every every sound we went in. I was like, but keep it real.
Speaker 6: At first, when they ain't know who I was, I turned straight into a jail.
Speaker 1: Nigga. Is that a fact that nigga said?
Speaker 5: Listen, we five deep, We running every cell they put us in until we bell out. Woke these niggas up me, dope, Phoenix, you listen, you get what five of us look at you doing what you're doing? Move nobody ships was the fun ran in jail for a day. That's how you're gonna do it. You're gonna claim in the medium he was in the holding cell.
Speaker 6: Listen, I don't even forgive the fun were running with five d that's listen.
Speaker 2: That's a.
Speaker 1: You get Listen. We running the house, just five of us. Better run, were running the house. I'm sorry, I don't know how we went to jail.
Speaker 5: Then I got you see your fan this is gnorious.
Speaker 1: Get that niggahot was come out to be our peak cell. Nigga. It was like, yeah, I ain't gonna fun.
Speaker 2: I had I had.
Speaker 6: I had different type of sandwiches.
Speaker 2: Toole's a sandwich. They was like, that's normal. They started laying it out.
Speaker 1: I said, I'm sorry, take it. I love y'all, but they want me interview out. They told me this is what we're talking about. Let's let's this is hood all right? Yeah, I want a juice ball?
Speaker 2: Yes, right, so ya paid, by the way, so you're gonna be.
Speaker 1: Very careful with these. We need to do that down here. Yeah, we're gonna do the drink champs the juice ball. I don't think that's gonna work.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: You gotta pull a very little You want me to pour.
Speaker 8: It because I'm.
Speaker 2: I'm Chinese.
Speaker 1: Yes, you is working playing ball. You're immute to this.
Speaker 8: Okay, Now I ask you some more questions than they can't.
Speaker 2: Ask him.
Speaker 8: Did you like did you want component again?
Speaker 2: Fist fights?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, he talked about I wanted to drink clearly always I want We need compone to make sure you just want just want compone was never gonna say what would they say? All right?
Speaker 2: Hold on you cherry picking?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: Did she picked this? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I'm I'm passing it down.
Speaker 12: Okay, you can cho you pick though, it's okay, water chake check me travel water. This is this is this is oh you know feel it right? Don't spell tiger bone on you. Now, we've got to show you how to do it.
Speaker 1: It's out.
Speaker 8: I don't know about this.
Speaker 1: I can buy a big bottle tastes like cat little.
Speaker 2: What is cat litter? Taste like we're supposed to do with?
Speaker 1: Wow? That shi it is horrible.
Speaker 2: Down with this exo the bottle.
Speaker 1: You would be the first woman.
Speaker 2: And listen, I'm very excited to be the first woman here on drink chaps, and I'll drink you'll all under the table.
Speaker 1: She gets busy, ain't, ain't, let's go, let's do this.
Speaker 8: You know why?
Speaker 6: You know why Angelau is a dangerous drinker because she could be dead drunk and still be like that.
Speaker 1: That's why she's dangerous.
Speaker 8: I talked to myself in my head when.
Speaker 6: I like, she's dang's effect.
Speaker 2: Drunk right now, Just calm down.
Speaker 1: She drinks like I sailor man.
Speaker 2: I ain't.
Speaker 1: That's that's the Chinese blood in me. Yeah, drink hard, they drink hard.
Speaker 8: We can handle it now.
Speaker 6: I heard that it was an artist that came to y'all and y'all had thought that he said he wasn't going to do a good interview for y'all because he was cool with the other station.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, that did happen?
Speaker 2: This up because this is why emotional is very sensitive. I'm not gonna lie envys as he's more sensitive.
Speaker 1: That's that's why.
Speaker 2: The Envy hosts grudges. She's petty and he's sensitive. And if you send Envy a text and you say what's up, He's going to read it as what's up. That's how you.
Speaker 1: And she has taught me off the ledge. Mad t would call me and be.
Speaker 8: Like, Yo, I'm not going on. I'm like not. I was like, read me the text. I'm like, I don't think he meant nothing.
Speaker 1: You gotta text goes wrong?
Speaker 8: Yeah, because you.
Speaker 2: Know the tone of a text message if you read it up.
Speaker 8: To you how you perceive it, How you perceive that.
Speaker 2: Somebody could say something like, yeah, what you're doing tonight, or they'd be like, yo, what you're doing tonight?
Speaker 8: I'm gonna rob you you're reading Yeah, you're reading it the wrong way. And that's envy. He reads everything the wrong way.
Speaker 2: The other day, we interviewed somebody and he thought the person was coming at him, but the person was just very passionate.
Speaker 1: Who Tracy Morgan, you caught it? Yeah, it seem like it was stapping at my neck for a little bit. At first, I don't think.
Speaker 2: Just what was he saying? What happened with Tracy?
Speaker 1: I was like, you know, I didn't know you had that man any injuries on you know, on your body. He was like, you don't need to know, but he wasn't.
Speaker 2: He was this man in general, like the public doesn't doesn't need to know that.
Speaker 13: You don't need to know.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm healing and Andy was like, yo, is he coming back?
Speaker 1: I'm like, let's do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'm like, nah, he called me down a lot, you be coming me down. I'm a very calm person. I don't really get mad about anything.
Speaker 6: I'm just you know, how about Charlemagne again, Like he pisses off people and then y'all get the beef.
Speaker 1: Like don't you have beef for Lebron James sons moms?
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ, No, it's Lebron James's mom's boyfriend, he said, Son's mom.
Speaker 1: Is that why he ain't coming to Miami?
Speaker 5: He just don't want the problemse he don't want the trouble. But you know, it's crazy because most people see me, you're not going to step to ye so they skept me.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not gonna lie when I was out here Lebron James, his mom, the real lambo.
Speaker 8: Yes, he tried to come at He tried.
Speaker 2: To come at me on social media, like I posted a picture with my friends at the pool, like hey, we out here in Miami.
Speaker 1: He's like, were you at, bitch? He went so much respectful. Damn you know he's he came to me. He stepped to me. I was I live and I was there. I was me and my wife was that live.
Speaker 8: Hell no, those steps his wife and.
Speaker 5: It was like it was like twenty of us. It was like twenty of us there. But you know it's it's there's a bunch of queen's niggas in Miami. So when I'm there, everybody's there and they all they all Hatian so say my believe.
Speaker 1: So he came up to me. It was like what's up? And I didn't know who he was. I'm like, what's up? You know, I'm thinking he's a you.
Speaker 5: Know, a fan wanted a picture, just want to say what something? And he was like, yo's your man that And that's when I figured it out. I'm like, my man who Charlamonne. He was like, Charlamagne, I'm like, he's at we're about to do broadcast. You want to walk me over there?
Speaker 1: We could walk over.
Speaker 5: They're gonna have a conversation with him, and it kind of got like a kind of like a tough talk. You know. I'm a queen's nigga, so I'm gonna die with it, like you're to kill me. So I'm like, what's up? And it's funny.
Speaker 1: My wife is drunk, right, and she's all hand feeling on me, and I'm trying to be like, yo, stop feeling on him.
Speaker 2: But I'm trying to be tough.
Speaker 1: My head, I'm like, I'm trying to be tough.
Speaker 2: Don't nipples trying to be tough.
Speaker 1: It's not That's what it was.
Speaker 5: So, you know, we went back and forth. We in each other's face. But he was like, yo, I respect you because you didn't back down. I'm back down, nigga, like you have to. It's gonna be a problem. You're gonna fight. But you know, Keilly right, But you know, ship everybody steps to me, macehold.
Speaker 6: Before we go to face because I want to pick up earlier. I want to big up little mama. You said, little mama's father, Ya, how did how did he pulled up?
Speaker 1: Whatever? I went to your little mama, that's my people. I went to. I had to go.
Speaker 5: I was I won't know what I was buying, but I was at Louis Vuitton buying something. So I had the car parked on the side and I was sitting there on the phone. And it was a construction site. So I'm sitting in there and then I see the construction workers come out, and I guess they had lunch. So I see wall construction working look at me. He goes upstairs, comes back down, and then there's like two three. So now I'm thinking that they you know, they fans. I'm thinking that they you know whatever. So I get to the point it's like ten construction workers downstairs. I'm not paying it on mine, and all of a sudden, I see one construction worker come down.
Speaker 1: He goes to the car in front of me. I guess it was a truck.
Speaker 5: You could tell he be. He picks something at the bottom of the car, hammer, pulls it in his pocket, walks up to the car. So now we're my piece of cues. I'm like, what's up? He was like yo, let me talk to you for a second.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what's up.
Speaker 5: You can talk to me from there. He was like, now let me get in the car. What no, no, no, you're not getting in my car. He was like, yoa, I'm little Mama's dad. I'm like okay. I'm like, but you're not getting my car. Homie, Like, what's up? He was like, Yo, you know, I don't like the way y'all y'all treated my daughter when I was up there and I was like, y'all don't like the way I treated your daughter, Charlomagne.
Speaker 1: Treated your dad. Keep it really, I know you'd be saying that, do it.
Speaker 2: And he was like, now, I'm just saying like.
Speaker 1: The way I say. Yo.
Speaker 5: First of all, I had a conversation with your daughter before she came in and told her what it was gonna be. I told her, cha was gonna get at us, so y'all need to go back and forth.
Speaker 1: And she was cool with that. And then he kind of just broke down.
Speaker 5: You know. I noticed when you stand up to people, whatever it is, whether there's be forhether's.
Speaker 1: Problem, they understand and they get He was like, nah, I get it.
Speaker 5: That's my baby. Girl, and you know, it hurt my heart when I seen her crying, you know what I mean. I just want to make sure that that we make this right and that she doesn't.
Speaker 1: Feel that way. So it kind of broke down the barrier and we had a conversation after that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But yeah, little Mama came back on the show after that. Let's be clear, she's good.
Speaker 1: Is she good now?
Speaker 5: But he pulled out No no, no, he didn't pull out he had it on. How did you know he had I seen him pulling out his truck and put in his pocket. So you before absolutely, I look at everything over I can tell you what Tax on his right now in the corner, Like I look at it everything.
Speaker 2: Tax was playing with himself over there.
Speaker 1: But that's what it is.
Speaker 5: It's like you know, most people, even with with mace, you know, STK offered.
Speaker 1: Him a drink.
Speaker 2: Am I foul a preacher?
Speaker 1: Like he was it? I said, holy juice, say holy juice.
Speaker 5: But you know I got everybody that that coming to me because of charlamage. They don't see him, so I'm looking in the next thing. So it's like, all right, I seen he wanted to have a conversation about what you know, whatever happened to the breakfast club.
Speaker 1: And what happened what happened Mace? I don't remember that came into the club.
Speaker 2: This is actually had the Revote Music Comes Vote Music conference fo years ago.
Speaker 5: The funny thing is we arrived today. Who's the first person we see in the lobby Mace?
Speaker 1: Mace.
Speaker 5: But you know he came and spoke. But you know he was mad at some of the comments that was made, and you could be mad. And my whole thing is, don't have a conversation with me.
Speaker 1: In the street. Come to the breakfast club, tell me why you're mad on, let's.
Speaker 2: Chill deal with it. And I'm right on the.
Speaker 5: Set right but we can have a conversation. And he got it after that. But you know, the first thing is, oh, I'm gonna see that nigga. And then when they see me, you know, I'm not gonna back down. I'm like, what's up.
Speaker 1: Let's let's let's have that convo. Oh my god, this is.
Speaker 2: Haven't you're gonna have these issues too, because this is.
Speaker 1: Podcast.
Speaker 4: We weren't supposed to have these issues sucking up our ships.
Speaker 2: Me. He come on here and you talk a lot.
Speaker 1: I'll get them drugs to take a bone. Liquors up.
Speaker 6: They because the liquors to start the show. Absolutely, I realized that shout drink champ, shot, shout.
Speaker 8: The Columbia wife, Shout to Tennessee, shot to shout up.
Speaker 1: Energy, shout energized. It is the only BAC.
Speaker 2: Now, why did you make the switch?
Speaker 1: You made the switch? This is your second time. Listen, listen, Envy. You need to break it down because in the second Shoes Savage switched the power on right, it was like the first.
Speaker 5: The first I'm gonna tell you, did you know dealing with the rocking dealing with Diddy is you're not dealing with actual Diddy.
Speaker 1: You're dealing with Diddy's people. So it's like when you need something done, you.
Speaker 5: Got to go through the sidemen that goes through the side and the man. And then it seems like people are always scared to ask Diddy for something, you know what I mean, whether it's product, whether it's this, whether it's that. And the checks were low, and they always wanted you to do extra and over like what you mean, like what do they ask you to do?
Speaker 1: Let's just break it down.
Speaker 5: Let's say it's a party. They want, you know, stuff in the party. If I want to have stuff, I'm gonna say you. If I want to have album released party, and I say, hey, I need some rock to supply this, and I need this, I need product, I need money, sponsorship, I need Diddy to come through.
Speaker 1: It's a problem. You gotta go with Diddy's salary. You gotta go. You gotta go.
Speaker 5: You want for college, you got to go through different people with fifty. I could call fifty right now. So you're like, this is how crazy Fifth is? Right shower, Fifth Kid. But besides the baby shower, this is how this is why I love Fifth. I'm in Miami right now. Fifth, No, I'm in Miami. He'll call me be like, yo, I got twenty niggas meet you in the club to make sure you're good. He's that type of nigga. You know if why when they shot up my CARDI other night, Fifth was mad I didn't tell him.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh, you ain't tell me. Nigga got niggas everywhere. Nigga like he's that like he's protective of his people.
Speaker 5: And even if and if I'm doing a club or if I'm doing a spot or if I'm doing anything, he's there and he supports.
Speaker 1: If I'm going through.
Speaker 5: Something at home and I'm talking about it on air about my wife, Fifth calls and be like, your son, I just want to make sure you good. That's the type of nigga I want my call.
Speaker 2: He can't.
Speaker 1: He's your nigga.
Speaker 5: I mean that's different than I don't care if if they said your envy all I don't have no money to help me promote this. I'm gonna help him because he's that type of nigga, those of the niggas.
Speaker 1: You run around you.
Speaker 5: And then he's also the type of person and he's like, yo, eat, if you got twenty thousand dollars, you'll eat put it in this because it's gonna help you make money. He wants to see you make money, don't. I don't know if everybody's like that, you don't feel like that way about Puff.
Speaker 1: I don't know Puff like that.
Speaker 5: I know him from his music and him coming to do interviews and him having us on Revolt, but him personally and supporting me and me supporting the liquor.
Speaker 1: I don't know him Fifth. I could get Fifth on the phone right now, like if I need this for you, so it's personal I need. I could say.
Speaker 5: Fifth is the type He's going to retweet me and post put me on Instagram to get my followers up. He's gonna put me in power to help me with myself. He's going to say you, I think your family should do a reality show. I want to shoot it. You be executive producer so you have control.
Speaker 1: He's that type of person. He thinks that way. There's a difference.
Speaker 2: I see when he posted that picture, I mean a velvet blazer. I was like, okay, I'm trying to stab.
Speaker 1: Blazer. Fifty deserve noise, drink chance, need to be on drink chair listen so much. We want that efference sparkenship as well. She went to the resource room does for another shots on.
Speaker 5: That's that's That's kind of the ship about this is I'm gonna tell you this on camera.
Speaker 1: On it. You tell me what you need and I make sure the f sponsors should come through. Yeah, I would like this gotta be the only vokahead. Now we're supposed to get a little model chain.
Speaker 2: Can't do that.
Speaker 1: The only only I drink, the only only happen. I'm telling you it should be a Mikuck with left Rack. I funk with forty pro me too.
Speaker 6: I funk with Queensbridge, I funk with Base Side. Okay, I'm a nigga that can go through all. But I'm saying, if you want this money, it's only effing on this table.
Speaker 1: Voca. That's an alternatives. There's gotta be a certain kind of So.
Speaker 4: We got a little bread over here wereadverd know main sponsor.
Speaker 1: I'm just telling you which is crazy for us? Handed when she pulls, she's heavy handed.
Speaker 6: All right, crazy ship. This is what we're gonna do. This is my people's I gotta thank y'all.
Speaker 5: What you mean, mal potent, that's what it's my dick, that's what it's for. I'm gonna be sending pictures to my wife and.
Speaker 1: Me then, I don't know you can in case anybody. You know the rules, right, what's the rules? And looking at it?
Speaker 2: I wish done?
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, come on? Why you No, no, mother, don't smell the tiger bone. That's good, that's good, that's good.
Speaker 1: That's too much. No, No, you want to switch. I'm just drinking out a little bit. No, no, no, no, I switched out. Come on, I got the used cup, I got the use switch me out right. Now, let's relax, everybody.
Speaker 2: I can tell you feeling nice to take a shot.
Speaker 3: Look.
Speaker 6: Look, that's how real niggas do it. Look there's how real niggas do it. He don't give a cup take a shot?
Speaker 2: Twin that tag boy that hell you notice my man?
Speaker 1: He was the Vegas with eighty dollars, he came back with twenty. That's whole weekend.
Speaker 2: That's good. That means you only spend sixty dollars a week and asking as Riches's nigga, I know, save us up to your fans. Twin, what's going on DC two?
Speaker 15: And you already know everybody going hand on me because the tax Stones man. You know, we don't use condom because we pray a lot man.
Speaker 2: We don't co sign that because.
Speaker 1: Tax Stone. Now we're listening, let me just tell you what he makes. Listen. We first signed the CBS, right, congrats, and we're still on CBS.
Speaker 6: This is but so we do our first episode of Charlemagne at tax Stone.
Speaker 4: That's in CBS, right, I mean at CBS. You heard Elliot said, that's a lie. What he's about the liquor dropping, and he complained.
Speaker 1: Let's get to that line. Okay.
Speaker 6: Wait, so tax Stone does our joint with Charlemagne and then we we hang out. Later, the tax gets on twins Snapchat and says, I don't use condoms because I prayer.
Speaker 1: I just I just pray a lot. So when I did this, nigga.
Speaker 6: Lesson, you better not tell them you got some. You don't even got the right candles. How you gonna follow my ritual?
Speaker 1: Stop? I'm about to ask you what happened to your your niggas that you used to be with? Moose Amaze.
Speaker 2: People.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, everything is good. They doing anything I'm doing me. You know what I'm everything's good. When you take that as you, I don't know everything is good. You know you involve in life and everything. Gotta keep moving. Speak to people in the old Black Mount. You don't call me today.
Speaker 2: The show.
Speaker 1: Call me I love flush.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, I mean at the end of the day, at the end of the day, you gotta grow with like period like level. Spell backwards is level. You gotta balance it. You know what I'm saying. It's backwards. It's already spelled, bab you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: But you know what you got to do like in life, man, and you got to respect other people as well. If you want to go certain places like there's sometimes you want to want to jump out the window. Like you know, I'm gonna give your real life exam my neighbor, rightah, my neighbor, my real neighbor. I went downstairs during the hurricane. I went downstairs, I smoked the bowie and then came out. He walking his dog, so be kicking in He's Everything he said to me was the opposite of who I was.
Speaker 1: He was like, you know, I'm gonna go skydiving as soon as the ship is over. Would you go? Scott did already?
Speaker 6: Never he said some other to me, and I was like never, And then I realized everything I asked him. He never said never.
Speaker 1: Like I was like, yo, you you want to come smoke some weeds and ship like what? He was like? I down, and I'm like, you know that's this.
Speaker 6: I don't want to get more, you know, but that's the reason why, Like I kind of credit my wife, like, yo, you know many times I've been to Paris and I didn't give a fuck about Paris when I went with my wife.
Speaker 1: Maybe get dressed. She made me go to the Eiffel Tower, like this is one hundred percent the truth. Right. We land. She's like, I want to go to the Colosseum in Rome. I go to Rome, right, I've been a room.
Speaker 8: Fifteen and didn't get I've been a.
Speaker 7: Room, you know.
Speaker 1: And she she goes ready to go to the room.
Speaker 6: So we land and I'm like, living room, put us off at the coliseum, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And my wife is like, what, Nikka, I'm not taking a picture here. I have an outfit for Rome.
Speaker 10: I'm like what.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yea, we gonna do it.
Speaker 5: Like I'm like, babe at here, I got to perform later, It's like fuck that I came to room and it's real.
Speaker 1: Like so she showed me the world.
Speaker 2: So sometimes you.
Speaker 1: Gotta be willing to say, shut the fuck up and just listen to life. And you gotta appreciate them better things in life.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and certain people if they're not would that, if they all with that, you got to move on. You gotta do what makes you happen.
Speaker 1: And my wife the same way.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Whatever she she says, up the outfits and you know what.
Speaker 5: I mean that you and fave got beef and family outfits beef and.
Speaker 1: Come home.
Speaker 5: My wife does this like she does this, like she matching outfits. But you know, whatever makes it happen.
Speaker 2: Mvy's wife needs to set a company where she helps others that she likes family do everything.
Speaker 5: That's my little mama. You going to take a shot of patrol too. You can't do that, Envy United finished.
Speaker 8: Me not doing that.
Speaker 2: I'm telling about mvy b fake drinking. I haven't done it hand, but I usually do Emmy throws drink over his short.
Speaker 1: Empty Let me, I don't drink, make petrol with I have a drinker effort. That man fifty take cares drink.
Speaker 8: Right, but the guys in the room right you right fifty? It was the last time you cried, he just.
Speaker 1: Did was the last time I wanted to cut me?
Speaker 6: Right now?
Speaker 1: I cry on impulse. Whatever you need me is an actor. Whatever you deemed, I'll do the diel on you whatever. But I know where it was going as.
Speaker 2: What's the crime question?
Speaker 8: Nout that men in the room.
Speaker 1: Last time I cried, you asked me when I watched the thirteenth.
Speaker 2: That was just so that just happened like Friday yep, I cried.
Speaker 1: Like three times.
Speaker 2: So what did you want to know?
Speaker 1: Emotional?
Speaker 2: You know about the emotional man because people always act like men.
Speaker 8: Don't cry like that.
Speaker 2: They don't get Men hold it until they can't no more.
Speaker 1: They frustrated, and then they let it up.
Speaker 8: What's last time you cried?
Speaker 1: I can't honestly remember.
Speaker 2: See I'm not going to say I don't. I remember.
Speaker 4: The last time I did was probably because I was about to get.
Speaker 1: Into a fight. I was frustrated when I was stressed. Do you know about his ex?
Speaker 3: Girl brought this up in plenty of episodes. Well we got to do it today, bringing in let's go nobody. I mean people first important.
Speaker 5: You said you're petty, right, super Penny, I'm petty, petty, but he's gonna say.
Speaker 2: The story wrong.
Speaker 1: I just want to say that, right, I'm playing with the facts. That's what we're called.
Speaker 2: I called drunk celeborate.
Speaker 6: Okay, this is this is my friend forever rough right, But he's one of the most stubborn.
Speaker 1: I was the first dud to bring to Miami to do a show. Mixtapes. I was the mixtape due.
Speaker 8: I just nobody knows that stuff.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, definitely, let.
Speaker 1: Me tell you definitely, No, that would make the story way worse. It's way worse. But listen, damn in direction and you know three is my lucky number.
Speaker 2: So we had two.
Speaker 6: Okay, So e fn he got he's dating this girl. She wants to be somebody.
Speaker 2: I'm mad. You don't want to be somebody.
Speaker 1: Come on, he wants to be somebody in the industry.
Speaker 8: Okay, she's using No, she wasn't using me.
Speaker 2: We were both started both.
Speaker 1: I'm like in my early twenties, like nineteen eighteen, whatever. So she does videos and he says it's over before after the video.
Speaker 2: First of all, you're saying it wrong. I told you.
Speaker 1: I told him what facts. Wait before I say what video? Is he pretty?
Speaker 8: Just from just from it's over?
Speaker 1: Now, I want my girl of being in a video shaking ass.
Speaker 2: That's how you weren't you gonna stop?
Speaker 1: I didn't hear that way. Hold on this, we're gonna do that. I went down. She wasn't doing videos when you No, we were both young people.
Speaker 8: What was she doing?
Speaker 5: E f N.
Speaker 13: She was.
Speaker 1: She was in high school. You've been in a video shoot, you know what happened in the video.
Speaker 2: So much so much. That was a street stream for a lot of time.
Speaker 8: You stopped doing Street team.
Speaker 4: I was spinning doing street like and then she's like, I want to get into the modeling, and I supported her with modeling modeling, But when she wanted to go into the video, run.
Speaker 1: Nothing wrong, ain't there? And I see what happened. The video was the FN what video. One of the first was the throng song readA.
Speaker 2: You did you might write this is?
Speaker 1: That was a big song.
Speaker 2: The dog big song. That's a big song. I don't know if it was yeah.
Speaker 1: Song remixed that was Foxy Brow. Yeah, no, it's Met the Beach Miami.
Speaker 2: That was big pimping. Now, by the way, it's your songs.
Speaker 1: Who's the person?
Speaker 2: I don't say the.
Speaker 6: Champagne ship, Like it's not the one that the Champagne it has to be.
Speaker 4: I didn't break up her for the record, we split ways like equally. We both went are different ways, right okay, Like I'm not I'm not putting it on me like I broke up with her like we we are?
Speaker 1: You ready so big? Nobody else got any more about the Big pimpin video?
Speaker 2: What other video?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 14: I got it just one more bring up the belve devotion it wait one more video I was bringing up to go.
Speaker 1: I forgot about that one, one of the last, the last video, right.
Speaker 4: Know, I mean.
Speaker 1: Never really walked up.
Speaker 2: I wasn't wearing that this thig.
Speaker 1: Listen. We went to the bad Boy tore in Vegas. He still didn't speak to bet the vote because we broke up the first time in the club.
Speaker 5: She was.
Speaker 1: That was the first the first one which skinny name skinny Yeah, that's the first.
Speaker 4: One after they after they broke I don't know if they comped it that I'm gonna say, but after.
Speaker 1: They broke up, that was the first one. She started digging right, it was the vault keeping.
Speaker 2: They're not three people, but that is all grade.
Speaker 1: Though she went up, she would obviously went.
Speaker 8: You thinks are upgrade from E f N at that time.
Speaker 1: Yea, I didn't see that shot things up great.
Speaker 2: Familiar that poisons poison as long as how is that upgrade?
Speaker 1: Yo? But poison?
Speaker 2: You don't know this man.
Speaker 1: You can't beat poison. Yeah, you can't beat poisoned. You can't beat that.
Speaker 2: She will see that, smacking a flipping rubbing down.
Speaker 1: She was another, but she ended up up fast stage of age.
Speaker 2: Then we had two.
Speaker 1: That was two.
Speaker 6: Yeah, three is my lucky number. And then we can we can, we can wrap it up.
Speaker 1: Let's get do one more shot ahead, answer you for it again. I don't care. We recklessly pool man. Yeah, come on, and we thank you for joining to drink chins. We are Yeah, you know a twenty one in. Yes, we're trying to make twin.
Speaker 2: Fish want to wear condoms. Okay, yous twins a little bit.
Speaker 1: That's the new slogan.
Speaker 2: You got to wear.
Speaker 1: The spar big up the conan in the house as well. Shot. Let me do for myself, shout out to a shout the bridge, Blanco, how done.
Speaker 2: And we didn't even drink his last shot put.
Speaker 1: It's not taga bone. He didn't even drinking tagle bo tag bom making him nervous.
Speaker 2: He didn't filt the boone dance. He's good.
Speaker 1: He can do whatever. Drink that know, you gotta hold. I don't like shes like a drink right now, make you up. That's right. I like that age, like when people take over the show. I drink that.
Speaker 2: That's not don't get that vodka envy drink it was I don't do that time you got this color, and you'd be a real whack right now, you want to go here?
Speaker 8: No, do that first?
Speaker 6: Give him a white one up on straight? Alright, that's cool. Hold on, don't drink, don't don't wait.
Speaker 1: Every turns right, everybody, that's cool.
Speaker 3: Up.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna taking my glass.
Speaker 2: An the count of between. Let's go.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, motherfuckers, because you didn't do that last.
Speaker 1: One, last God damn it. Okay, we usually ask go ahead, this.
Speaker 2: Is a good question.
Speaker 1: I'm usually.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be some other ship.
Speaker 1: We asked our guests. Do they eat ass you? You're beautiful, sexy?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Guy? How many rappers have offered to eat your ass?
Speaker 2: Nobody offers that anybody else.
Speaker 6: Out wait, because this real ass eating niggas, that's what they that's the game.
Speaker 5: Come here.
Speaker 2: How would you offer that? You told me, how would you offer it?
Speaker 5: I mean, now that we're right here, I eat you azz, that's not another as a woman.
Speaker 1: Wait, did you like that approach?
Speaker 6: I don't want to.
Speaker 1: I don't want to think that you.
Speaker 8: Just run around eating everybody's ass and.
Speaker 1: You oh yeah, you're already asked eater.
Speaker 2: She's saying, no, I don't want to think that you eat everyone's ass.
Speaker 8: I want to think that you.
Speaker 2: Eat you want I am going to ask eat it though.
Speaker 1: If I like you, I eat you azz.
Speaker 2: That's she said. She's just nothing by that.
Speaker 1: Everything he said it nervous though, like that you want to need the panthers And.
Speaker 2: He's like he's shooting his shout you your He's like the super He's like the superhead of ass.
Speaker 1: Would you change your shirt because that's a one shirt on them?
Speaker 2: Off changed my shirt? Change your shirt?
Speaker 1: You want to know how Listen? We had a show on what was our show on serious X Serious?
Speaker 2: We don't need it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had a show. We had a three year show Serious ex ass Live. He didn't.
Speaker 2: A porn chick.
Speaker 1: She can't let me just get completely told us she had salad for lunch.
Speaker 2: What's honesty to be honest?
Speaker 8: I don't really getting my ass, I say, Eddie.
Speaker 1: I was dead like that. Why don't you like it?
Speaker 2: Because I think that I don't think my ass must be wet.
Speaker 1: Don't like your ass and even had it done, I don't.
Speaker 4: Like that, he said, g it comes with the white Mason.
Speaker 1: Don't like it.
Speaker 8: I don't really like that.
Speaker 1: He's that serious to look at him, he's like a tiger bone.
Speaker 5: He might be No, we don't drink chests right now, he's looking at her like nothing.
Speaker 2: Don't from.
Speaker 5: The round.
Speaker 2: How many you'll like to get your ass?
Speaker 13: If it's my girl, I'm with him, my anything you saw the lady, I'll wait her as.
Speaker 9: Lady.
Speaker 1: I wasn't ready. I just wasn't ready. Just don't put nothing in that.
Speaker 8: You coold I with you you now, no, no, you know I've.
Speaker 2: Set it around him. Yeah.
Speaker 8: No, Emmie cries when his wife.
Speaker 1: I do not cry. I do not cry. You go to fall and.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 8: I love you. Can I tell you that to some real story, y'all. Me and MM was on a flight.
Speaker 2: We were going to l A and so we were both fortunately in first class. He was sitting on the cross on the next row. We're watching Creed. I'm watching Creed on the TV. A glance over and he's watching Creed also. He is bawling his little.
Speaker 1: Made it out.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 8: I look over here and it's blanket.
Speaker 2: Wrapped up.
Speaker 1: He's he's walking about.
Speaker 8: Cried the other day Tracy bullet too, man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, story about his brain being on the side of his head and how he felt and him losing his man and.
Speaker 2: His wife saying his wife crying when she saw him for the first time in it touched.
Speaker 1: I felt bad.
Speaker 2: It was a sad story out.
Speaker 1: On the thirteenth too. Yeah, this guy thing, you know, the thirteenth the ship man. I'm like, damn. I wanted to call niggas I know I violated, Like wanted to be like, Yo, I.
Speaker 8: Just wanted to sound who be the first person you called?
Speaker 1: I did? I did call him?
Speaker 2: Answer, Yeah, don't say you don't know about it.
Speaker 1: Is real ship.
Speaker 4: So like.
Speaker 6: I did make the phone call, Like I just wanted to be like, Yo, my bad, my nigga. Like I think I was wrong, Like you know what I mean, Like and that's cool. Like as a man, sometimes if you're wrong, it's cool.
Speaker 1: It's just take now you still take a person to fuck you, you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: But that's how I fuck you.
Speaker 1: Like that's how I feel like I'm going to make that call. Is there any beef you won't let go for me? I don't give about beef, nigga, like I'm trying to. I don't about nigga the most everybody. I'm very cool. Text man, you know what, I there's nothing you will let go.
Speaker 6: No, I don't think I won't let I think I'm good with everything I think in life. I just think it's about doing you.
Speaker 1: When you when you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think you gotta let ship go. Though envy everything everything, I'll keep it. I'll keep it on hunting with you know.
Speaker 5: You know the reason why that even thirty thousand never even came up or let me be honest with you, because I never.
Speaker 2: Said that, just to give the background.
Speaker 6: You don't even know they had got into it, and I felt like cool because Clu is my nigga, and I don't I.
Speaker 1: Don't ever want to. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I'm like, I'm saying it sincerely because you know, when you was on a clue tape at the time, we had to be number one, two three four five, right, If you ain't one, two, three four five kind of it didn't really matter. Sometimes you can make it to the top ten. Very likely you won't, Right.
Speaker 1: So I had a single.
Speaker 6: It was with job Rode Joe Rue lived next door to me at the time. I got the five honey Bens, he got the Maybag. I got the drop Lexus he got the drop Mercedes.
Speaker 1: I got the big hummer. He got the Hummer's hummer. I got to too. This real shit.
Speaker 6: I'm like, damn, joh, you get a lot of money. Like I'm glad, I'm gold and I'm living next to you.
Speaker 1: I mean cool. We do our record together. I give it to Clue first. I say, Clue, I need that top five spot. Got you Nigga just.
Speaker 6: Sent it to me.
Speaker 1: Give Clue to the record. Clue put me number twenty one. Oh damn. So when that happened, I said, damn, it's oh so, and that's a mid album, your album and you hitting me.
Speaker 5: I'm like thirty thousand because I think it's a joke from the beginning anyway, Like why is envy hitting me?
Speaker 1: Or like they clowning you? Like they clowning you know, I'm about to ship on Clue. He just shited on me, right, you understand twenty one some shit like that. It was disresprectful.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't even know.
Speaker 6: Maybe I'm exasginating with twenty one, but I'm telling you it was number five.
Speaker 1: It wasn't top five. It one't top five. And I'm like slim, Clue said man, see me on the street.
Speaker 8: He told you that you ain't know this.
Speaker 1: I ain't know this. CLU told me see me on the street. I said, damn, s Lin, it's two way pages.
Speaker 9: Damn.
Speaker 1: That's because I'm a good nigga. I ain't ain't not.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: And then when MV hit me, I'm like, this is funny business right now. Same team because that's the same team, right, You didn't know.
Speaker 6: I never jumped out the window. I never flipped on none of us. I never got Hollywood on you. I never did this before. I'm at power on on five. I'm at the Brefast Club. Clue was the first you just established. It was the first person that came there. Why would I blow that up? Why would I say that? You know what I'm saying. Why would do that? But that was the reason, Like when you actually hit me, I was like, damn, I think they playing games. So that's the reason why that number came. He gave the regular damnag I got you. Yeah, so, and so that's what my man, that Clue helm though I love Clue. Please let it go, Envy, please.
Speaker 1: Let it go. It's been let go. Man.
Speaker 6: You brought it up because we needed you to play, understand and because you know what envy you the things you did for me.
Speaker 1: I can never pay you back, like literally, like I know that you physically came to me.
Speaker 6: I was like, what would I go out there you? I'll come get you. That was real ship. So I really did appreciate that. But at the end of the day, when you know, it was a certain situation and.
Speaker 5: I still ain't saying the situation that happened, but when I felt like Clue violated me, that's my brother, Clue, I have no problem with you, but that was then, right, and that's I'm just that's my brother.
Speaker 1: The only reason that's my brother too, I think. And I said that about you.
Speaker 6: I said, if it wasn't for a DJ enviwment might be not be an r and if if it wasn't for DJ Clue, it wouldn't be an r E. But what but what happened was that was it? That was my only problem? It was like, damn please, like this is death jam right, I'm on I'm on that line and John Rul lives next door to me.
Speaker 1: This is my single.
Speaker 6: I'm giving it to you first. I'm not giving it to this guy. I'm not giving it to this guy. I'm not giving it to that guy. I'm giving it to Slim. That clue tape battered. If you ain't top.
Speaker 1: Ten, get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 2: This is the B side.
Speaker 6: You're on the B side. I don't know if y'all know what the fucking B side. Mere Stream and Clue and the Clue you know, admitted it meant the world to me.
Speaker 1: And it's the first time you hear this. Yeah, no, no, okay, nobody knows.
Speaker 2: I never understood that. We just let that out into.
Speaker 1: Them, you know, because there was dope on the brothers.
Speaker 8: A lot of money.
Speaker 1: No it's not that wasn't he was getting that. But that's what there's a lot of money.
Speaker 8: Come on, that's a lot of a lot.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of.
Speaker 6: Let me let me web webinary for making that thing happen, you know me, Clue, we put a practice everything back together, animal bigger, bigger, everybody big five eight due stools so everybody, you know, murder unit.
Speaker 1: Squashed. It was squashed. It doesn't storm still a thing like as a company or a crew.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, cluse things that a store, that's clue. But you was part of the little family. I was selling the Desert Storm, but there was the that's my family, Like where the nitty is? We just my nigg that's my that's those are my brothers. Like they did the type like they hear like that's why you manage your buddy Lea. But like they type that, they will hear something on the radio and they'll call me be like yo, you want me to set that up and like no, it's not that serious.
Speaker 1: But they are my brothers, so you're not a part of it. But they still absolutely that's my family.
Speaker 5: That's why I said, me and Joe can never have beef, like that's we started together like that. It's not it's moving man, she said, get out of here, Get out of here. I'm just a kid from Queens, man.
Speaker 1: That's my Remember that.
Speaker 8: It's moving you.
Speaker 1: It was the cop. What happened with that? Well, you know what shot the bread? That's my nigga. I'm gonna tell a story. I shouldn'tell the story.
Speaker 5: Stone, I'm gonna tell a story. They give you this, but maybe I would say about fifteen years ago right in Miami in New York, it was leaving the club and a Brooklyn nigga tried to rob me. Pull out the trying to rob you without getting into details. It was a shootout in the city. We chased him, We called him, beat him up, put him in a coma cafe. Me and me and a dude that try to rob a person. They're trying to rob you, try to rob me. Caught him, beat him up, caught him. This is why I don't respect stick up kids. When he woke about the coma instead of just saying what happened, I didn't press charges At the time.
Speaker 1: I thought I was a street nigga.
Speaker 5: Didn't press charges, And when he got out the coma, the first thing he said was and he tried to rob me.
Speaker 2: Oh, he flipped it.
Speaker 1: I come out of the radio station one.
Speaker 5: Day, cops out there waiting to arrest me, saying since I didn't press charges, and he said that, they tried to press charges on me, basically said.
Speaker 1: I tried to rob him.
Speaker 5: But the reason I don't funk with a lot of people is because when somebody tries to rob you and they shoot at you, it's a different experience. I don't know if they shooting at me in my life. They're trying to scare me or what it is. So now I'm a Queen's nigga. So something happened in the Queens and you called me. I can pretty much find out what happens if it's in my borough, you know. I mean, I gotta call left Rack, I gotta call south Side. I got to go north soid I could find out what happens.
Speaker 1: I know what you mean.
Speaker 5: So when I reach out to my people that I think I'm from Brooklyn, you know a lot of artists, a lot of people that say they down and they tough, and they street, they kind of turned their back on me.
Speaker 1: So I was hurt by that.
Speaker 5: These are the same people that I break bread with, that I hang with all the time. And Red was the only person that was a stand up guy. And that's how me and Red got cool. And there was a lot of different artists, a lot of different people that kind of turned their back on me, and that's how me and Red got cool. And from that point on, I said, just for you being real, I'm gonna make sure I make you as big as possible that I can't and that's why I started promoting Red Cafe, and we became friends and every thing like that, and that's how me and Red got cool, and that's how we did the co op. And that's why every time come a record, I don't give a how that record sound.
Speaker 1: I don't even as I play that ship immediately.
Speaker 5: That's that's real ship, because when everybody turned their back and didn't want to put their nose in the ship, he made.
Speaker 1: Sure I was good.
Speaker 2: That's crazy to shoot at something like No, you shot at people who have been cool with them after.
Speaker 1: Why what is going on? I listen, I am a podcast. I don't don't I don't know anything.
Speaker 2: He's only shooting shots to tire your bone. I don't know anything.
Speaker 6: You guys are talking about. Live a very honest life. I have a loving wife. I am a great person.
Speaker 1: There you go. I don't know what this guy you're talking about about. Listen, y'all talking about Superman. I am Clark Kent.
Speaker 5: This is.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine shooting at somebody and then being cool with them after?
Speaker 6: Hey, as as long as your I don't know. I don't know why this conversation keeps turning it on me like you, but feels like it.
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 10: You know what?
Speaker 1: It is? Crazy? You know envy what's that When I announced.
Speaker 6: That it was having you on see, people think that we had like we had like beef. Like I don't have your envy man, in case I never told you. Man, I really appreciate you know, I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Keep it, man, appreciate it. Angela ye.
Speaker 6: You know one time I said, Man, fuck these niggas, Nobody's gonna play my music.
Speaker 1: Angela ye. So I will always play your music for real, Man, I love young people.
Speaker 5: But listen, I gotta explain one thing because Loridy is me all the time, and a lot of people hit me all the time. We're in the breakfast club syndicated about sixty seventy markets.
Speaker 1: God damn a podcast when we work called we work hard.
Speaker 5: So when people send me music and send me records, they the different markets expect me to play the hits.
Speaker 1: People going to work in the morning. They want to hit the pits. It's like I tell Norri, I tell any artist to send me a record.
Speaker 5: I will play your record, but I need some support, meaning I can't be the only neck out there playing your record.
Speaker 1: I need other people to play.
Speaker 5: So a lot of people don't want to invest in themselves and say Okay, I'm gonna make sure that I got radio people like Shampoo. Wherever Shampoo is pushing the record.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna make sure deserves he left, make shout out.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna make sure his records neither right.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna make sure people are actually working the record, so I can't play a record that nobody else is in.
Speaker 2: Want city playing the record.
Speaker 1: I'm different now, man, Right now, I'm different. I'm gonna come on, I'm gonna listen. I got, I got, I got, I got a future record. I'm not even you don't make records how you like?
Speaker 5: It was?
Speaker 6: God, that's the old Justice League. They know what we got the Florida to shut that big of Justice League. I gotta this is my first time. I got like a little stash. What the producers?
Speaker 1: I never worked with? So yeah, big up Justice League. I don't know what we're gonna call it.
Speaker 8: I want to see the firm reunion. Can you be firm reunion?
Speaker 1: I would love that that Queen's to where you've been talking about, Yeah, I don't think none of that has happened. I try to do a.
Speaker 5: Queen's I tried to do a queen's birthday party. I remember that I tried to get Nas fifty Nori seeing that already.
Speaker 8: A fight yes no said yes.
Speaker 1: I couldn't get Mob and I couldn't get Nas.
Speaker 6: I thought that would be dope, just for a queen is out here tomorrow we're going to go to his dinner and Prodigty's out here.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna try to get him.
Speaker 2: I love that Norrid previously issues with people and he's good now going to dinners as media.
Speaker 1: Man, just for anybody want to get it.
Speaker 6: Missed the school because maybe I didn't take it too far with certain people.
Speaker 1: And certain things. But at the end of the day, like we're grown man, absolutely, like what the fuck is wrong with you?
Speaker 6: Like like the Havoc ship was beautiful when the Havoc is the Havoc is a fucking man. That was respect Havoc. I love that guy, the way he came out here. He stood in front of us, he smoked, he stand up. He didn't like you like you know what I'm saying. I think the habits. I try and listen if you Tommy, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: What Pinkle doesn't even want to do that. I don't want Pink everything.
Speaker 2: Because he got mad.
Speaker 8: You kept saying he was.
Speaker 1: He caught me, you know, he texted me. He was mad about that. I think being p is good. Now I don't I don't know, but you know what I want. I want to know on this podcast another baby, no more babies? Got another baby shot? But after you don't write me your baby showers because.
Speaker 2: You live in Miami.
Speaker 1: But you hit me like next, I'm not having no more babies. I can fly. I'm doing an album.
Speaker 2: I'm doing it.
Speaker 1: I'm not going you're y, I'm not gonna charge you. I'm doing an album.
Speaker 2: Nothing the name of the album.
Speaker 8: But you want to charge just the kid from Queens.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's the name of the album.
Speaker 5: Let me execondly we do with three food four songs done already, hopefully the top of the year. I just I just announced this is like I haven't done an album like fifteen years.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: So I'm doing an album. I'm excited about it. I'm working hall and you're doing a podcast too. Yeah, I'm doing a podcast to start with us. Man. It starts next Wednesday. Next Wednesday. It's called a Casey Crew.
Speaker 1: It's me and my wife and we're talking about relationship issues. We're talking about speak. Yeah, it's my own.
Speaker 5: Fuck, you're trying to sign me, he call me trying to sign me. I already signed the deal, So we're excited about that.
Speaker 1: We talked about everything.
Speaker 5: We talked about our relationship, the beefs to all, how we make up, how we keep thinks, spicing our relationship, how we deal with our kids, everything that goes on with our life and everything in our family. And we're real with it, like you know, whatever it may be, we're real.
Speaker 2: We care about way more than we care about you. Look at gears Instagram.
Speaker 1: Yehi, my wife too.
Speaker 5: So my wife to start her on there, No, no, no, we can do that. I'm gonna have couples on it. Someoney needs you and your wife and then we're gonna ask you.
Speaker 1: You're gonna do to me no crazy, that's good, but it's a good thing.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 1: I'm a family man, so I'm gonna ask no questions. But we did squashed. I'll be like officially, so we're gonna get you.
Speaker 8: On the podcast I'm sure has some big announcements as well.
Speaker 1: We're ask your wife if she really if you like you, go ask there kicking you.
Speaker 8: Gotta call you, come over k Capri have to do it.
Speaker 1: See, she gotta listen the story. Who said that said the story? Now crazy shout to my god like that. But what are you talking about?
Speaker 9: This is not you gotta go back to that?
Speaker 8: Yeah, weth we both like, yo, where's this going?
Speaker 1: She's good right now? All right, let's just before we get up out of here.
Speaker 8: You're not gonna tell you to get the free story.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna CALLI defending that story. Bro, we love you, kick pre that's everybody else we told the fox.
Speaker 5: That's not that's we love you. That's my DJ legend is my DJ. Goy me too, give me and clue. I want to hear this story.
Speaker 1: Though I can't do it. I want to post you this episode. What like Kelly with Come on.
Speaker 15: One of the proposed this episode, young twin, you know what I'm saying, doesn't want.
Speaker 1: To give hear. I want to see that he doesn't use contuck composing. Come on, shoot your shot, shoot your chot. You got your brothers in the club and nobody's around.
Speaker 8: Try to try to proposed, Try to propose.
Speaker 2: I mean, just propoles, but you better have at least a silver ring on.
Speaker 1: Why do you start with as.
Speaker 15: I don't start with as eating but looking up you you know what I'm saying. You want to write die with Twin?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I want to be part of my journey. He was going on the journey. He would ride the journey. You want to be of the snapchat?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you started my snapchat journey.
Speaker 8: Man, I'm saying, you imagine Twin right there, y'all.
Speaker 1: Change that twenty six on stern only meeting. Well, I'm saying, is that a drag proposal? You know? Yeah, I'm coming up proposing. I'm coming up. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: But you know, Snoop Dogg told him we had Snoop Dogg out here, and Snoop Dogg said, Twin, you're gonna be somebody.
Speaker 2: Listen, but somebody could be taking anywhere you.
Speaker 1: He's my prophet, you know that's right, Prophet.
Speaker 4: Jesus mohamma listen, so like.
Speaker 6: Listen as the first female, and I gotta ask your kind of foul questions you're single.
Speaker 2: You might as well go there because it might as well not be a sexist question.
Speaker 1: Ask a girl as asking we're not single because we.
Speaker 6: Do our advertised single right, like if a god comes with you like that, Like, that's not the question might snapchat journey.
Speaker 2: No, not that that's a horrible can you wrote? Another one is Horris me being the first woman.
Speaker 8: I can't tell you about shut out.
Speaker 2: She's not really a woman ship.
Speaker 1: She's not real.
Speaker 5: She's very she's more than in all of us here, like she is drinking. Let me say, let me tell I'm gonna tell you this story. Right, we had, we had the game ahead, and that's blowing up. Angela's on the date. The let's go, Yeah, Angelie's on the date. Right, were all at the young Day.
Speaker 1: She's on the date. Regular dude, not an industry dude, regular dude. Man, and dude is sitting like twentieth Row nineteenth books.
Speaker 8: He was in a box.
Speaker 1: He was in a box. He was in a box.
Speaker 2: He had to be in a box.
Speaker 16: He was.
Speaker 8: I didn't he's going to do me.
Speaker 1: Angelaue gets a call and was like, hey, we sit in court side.
Speaker 8: It's Mike Kaiser.
Speaker 2: By the way, Yes, it's my guy.
Speaker 5: Angelae leaves her date in the box and go sit with my guys, And.
Speaker 1: Why would you do that?
Speaker 17: Well, oh my god, listen, sorry, could you imagine you bring your girl to the game, you get a box and then she leaves you, sits court side and leaves you in a box by yourself.
Speaker 1: Who else you off game? Who courtside with you?
Speaker 2: And let's be clearing me. I also left you?
Speaker 1: Did I leave you? We was definitely stuck in the box.
Speaker 2: And he was up there too, But I said, I sit on the woods. What happened on the owhere in the direction right?
Speaker 1: Big up Tito in five. He's absolutely in love with you again. It's like, look at that spilt it and caught it. Did you see that?
Speaker 8: That's skill?
Speaker 1: That was you?
Speaker 2: Look yellow?
Speaker 6: Twin.
Speaker 1: You're on the fucking phone. Come on, geez to get some kind.
Speaker 2: It was fun.
Speaker 1: He just listen. We're gonna do the go fund me, Twin.
Speaker 6: We're trying to go fund me, Twin, no fund me. This nigga is my favorite broke nigga. But I told him, listen when you it's great to be bro your your dick on the craft table ship is.
Speaker 2: Hard to him.
Speaker 5: Listen, man, let me tell you that the only people in the world that are miserable is people who don't travel. You can have nothing and travel. You can have everything you can backpack your world.
Speaker 1: You gotta understand.
Speaker 5: Somebody came today and they said, oh my god, the tree has burgundy in it.
Speaker 1: I said, I see that every day. You BOTHO. I don't know what. Let me just tell your story. Bro, my nigga shampoo, Shampoo, come over here, Shampoo. You set yourself up. I forgot about that. Listen, this is my nigga shampoo.
Speaker 8: He has a different kind of cup from everyone I know.
Speaker 1: I found like it's acts in somewhere. It looks like it. Oh my listen.
Speaker 6: We in Memphis, right, I'm on tall, I'm on tour right, so I see shampoo. Shampoo does the Casa blanca. We're in Memphis. You know it's when you kiss a girl. That's that Spanish ship kiss.
Speaker 1: You sucking the night.
Speaker 6: I'm I'm like, I can't pool, let's leave. Shampoo goes. No, you gotta her birthday. I'm gonna stay with her. I just met her in the bar.
Speaker 1: That's not the move, Shampool.
Speaker 2: We're in Memphis. We're in Memphis on Main Street. I'm on point.
Speaker 1: Tell shampool, let's go, Shampool, say s line. I'm okay. I gave her the puppy shampoo. I'm okay. I go to the room for to sleep. This nigga siding knocks on my door in the morning. Let's big cold.
Speaker 2: Then yes, over there, and now.
Speaker 1: Some on my door in the morning. It's like, Joe, you don't know where Bops is. I'm like, oh, I'm like, damn, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know the relations you know, I know, I know, but I'm like, my bust, just tell him that smashes something else.
Speaker 2: So I'm on Main Street on still.
Speaker 1: This is Memphis, alright, Puerto.
Speaker 2: Rican on Memphis.
Speaker 1: So I say, I don't now. I look in my phone.
Speaker 6: I got the weirdest text messages ever. Yo, yo, yo book, I'm gonna make cuffs, I said, because this is illegal to kiss white girls in Memphis.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 16: So what happened was just to be clear, you know, it was like, yo, pool, let's go. I'm like, nah, you know, Memphis were going hand. We hit what Willies. We took over Memphis, and Memphis took over what.
Speaker 1: Willies were going hand. We we ball hopped and bom bom bong.
Speaker 2: I meet a girl, She's like, it's my birthday.
Speaker 1: I'm like, we're buying oysters because it was an oyster spot. Everybody, we're going Amton gym credit card. No, it's Shampoo's credit card credit card. Because the deal was the dinner. The deal was like was indipending.
Speaker 6: This is that's right, you're right, you're a deal with was like, yo, pool, I need somebody to drive for.
Speaker 5: You for me.
Speaker 1: I said, I'll drive if you let Conan open up for you. That's a field the deal deal. So boy, he's he's buying that.
Speaker 2: Fly to Texas.
Speaker 1: We go.
Speaker 2: He picks us up.
Speaker 1: I take over the wheels and the drive and we were hit in every city. We're doing great.
Speaker 18: Everything is fantastic. We get in a Memphis Jonathan Volta, I'm dancing. I'm dancing everybody. Yes, meet the white girl. He's fucking fantastic, fantasticic I never met a guy.
Speaker 1: From New York. I am, and I'm the guy and here from New York.
Speaker 6: Here, you know, so we're kissing. They're like, yo, we are from Like now, I'm good. First off, you see, let me just stop right there to see black niggas don't kids, but Puerto Rican that's why Puerto Rican niggas win.
Speaker 7: Spanish niggas win because Spanish niggas that kiss you and me reaching right now when you.
Speaker 2: Don't play show continue. He's black at that time, he's like, yo, pool, let's go. I'm like, no, I'm good. When he said you're sure, I'm saying I'm good. Look what he's talking me.
Speaker 1: You know we're in Memphis. I'm saying, wow, let's go.
Speaker 2: So what happens? They bounced? We good?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: I go.
Speaker 2: You know, she's having a good time. She starts crying. We go outside. She's like, that's a good time.
Speaker 1: A guitar on a good time. No, she's like, you come outside with me.
Speaker 2: I'm on a small siger. So she starts crying like, oh my god, I never had a great time like this is.
Speaker 1: Like, this is fantastic.
Speaker 8: Who has happen every day?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: So I'm shocked. I'm I'm hugging her.
Speaker 1: I'm like, my god, this is crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm fucking tonight going down like I'm in Memphis.
Speaker 8: Happened.
Speaker 1: She's white as going down.
Speaker 2: That's where you went wrong. She's not going The cops pull up. You said, why did you hit her?
Speaker 1: She said, yes he did.
Speaker 16: No, She's she's still crying like no, I mean, shut up, you lying, move, put.
Speaker 1: The cuffs on me, search me.
Speaker 2: Of course, I got a bag of weed of court, absolutely back.
Speaker 1: And then the bitch flipped on you got that, so so.
Speaker 2: The cop searched me.
Speaker 1: They put the weed on on the on on the fucking cop car bomb.
Speaker 2: She's like, oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 13: I don't know him.
Speaker 2: So now I'm looking at you like, yo, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 1: I'm cuffed up, Like what are you doing?
Speaker 2: What happened? I go through the system. I'm in jail now in Memphis, Puerto Rican and Memphis. The officer one, it's only me. The officers like, yo, who are you? What are you doing?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 16: Like, I'm here with Noriega, like Noriega from Queen's Yeah.
Speaker 18: He's like, you got money on you? I was like, yeah, I got fifteen hundred on me. He's like, you want to bail yourself out? I can do that right now, like please, yeah, at the same time, you don't repel any post money. I bail a rebeled me out at that time, and I'm bailing myself out at the same time.
Speaker 2: That went gone, no, no, he got his bread back.
Speaker 1: So but what happens I get out, I call him like, Yo, I'm mighty, Like I know I bailed you out.
Speaker 16: Fuck you're talking about No, I just dove myself out and he's like, what I got to get my money back? But the fact is Norman was right there for your boy. Thank you man, Thank you for giving clon and the shot.
Speaker 2: Thank you for using a won.
Speaker 1: You got, my dude, as well as you play too much.
Speaker 8: Like well, I hate to be a part of the bank.
Speaker 1: Just in case you already knows, that's the Elliott Wilson.
Speaker 2: Listen, y'all got.
Speaker 5: We get deep into an interview, is a train to come by. It's Elliott Wilson.
Speaker 2: He said, for you, I gotta I gotta do what cover you to, but I gotta pay first.
Speaker 1: We can do a pee break. We gotta we get pee breaks all the time.
Speaker 8: All right, I'll be that cool.
Speaker 1: You're gonna stay here, and I want you to get back on this Joe. But and ship, I feel like I feel like you just want that fail one. Like I feel like you just want like stop pressing you niggas to get that ship out the way. They're not gonna You're a good dude.
Speaker 6: Stop that he said his opinion. I said, great, God, I just want you to get that. Why would he do a whole podcast about you. That's when I heard.
Speaker 1: My brother brother.
Speaker 6: The reason want to stopping first is fucked up is because they're stopping first to anybody.
Speaker 1: Let me just finish.
Speaker 6: And the thing about it is when they stopping it to anybody, sometimes I could look like whatever I am, but I ain't never got nothing on me. I live in motherfucker Sonny ows wherever I'm at. And if I go jog or do whatever, that's stopping that's that's that's up terrible.
Speaker 1: What was your argument with that? It was after what happened with I understand I.
Speaker 5: Was actually again stopping prinsc at first. But then when you get robbed and you see that the area where the pistols are coming from, the guns are coming from the probably one of the worst areas in Jersey, you just want to get all the guns off the street. Because now I'm not thinking about me. I'm thinking about the little seven year old girl let's walking to school. I'm thinking about Grandma that's going to church. I'm not thinking about anything but getting them guns off the street.
Speaker 1: That illegal guns.
Speaker 5: You know, I mean, you forget about where you came from, you know what I mean, because it's a moment of nigga, you almost done, you know what I mean. That bullet could have went through that Winds show hit me in my head and my daughter would have woke up the next day like where's daddy. Daddy's dead. So you know, you get emotion, You get a moment of emotional which which is understandable. But you know, when you come down, you start talking and you realize. But at first I was fucked up, like you know what I mean, But you know the means I'm sucked up.
Speaker 1: It's because if it wasn't.
Speaker 5: For people like Supreme l Cool j Nas driving through the hood, Clue driving through the hood in their cars. It gave me motivation. It gave me that feeling that I can make it, you know what I mean. So I do the same thing when I come to the hood in a Ferrari or a Bentley or Rolls Royce. Them kids coming to me, they never see them type of cars, and man, they look at me like this nigga made it.
Speaker 1: He was from Queens.
Speaker 5: This nigga made it so that to have a cow would come and try to rob me at gunpoint.
Speaker 1: Listen, so you know you change your views, you know, man?
Speaker 6: Man, Yes, sir, I want you to continue to do what you gotta do when you think about what you're doing and how you did it and how you doing it, so you are a fucking successful man. I don't want you to ever stop doing that because you pulled up in a yellow uber.
Speaker 1: I didn't like that, you know, Listen.
Speaker 5: I want you to continue to continue to live your life, continue to be that that guy that I went in inspired.
Speaker 6: And it's real niggas like me that supports you. I always should and you know, I know it was. It was a big miscommunication. I don't care, but I always really supported you. That's why I know every breakfast club interview you can bring up you want, you want to just test me.
Speaker 1: I don't believe like I mean, you hit me. You don't want one thing that I hate about our community, and I'm gonna say this.
Speaker 2: Bring it up.
Speaker 5: We have a disagreement or different of opinions. People take it personal.
Speaker 1: It's not debatable. It's not debatable, which I hate.
Speaker 9: See.
Speaker 5: Everything should be debatable. We should be able to have a conversation our community is if people feel a certain way, they'll call you.
Speaker 1: All your fucking cone, all your fucking uncle Tom, and that's whack.
Speaker 5: Like like when Dame Dash came on the show, Dame Dash had an opinion about a boss and people working for people, and we went back and forth, you know, and people it's like, oh, that's fucked up or yeah, I agree. But see, we should be able to have that conversation because what he said wasn't wrong. He was just encouraging people to be a boss, to be a leader, to be a better person.
Speaker 1: But some people are not put in that situation. Some people can't be a boss.
Speaker 11: They can't even interpret what some people can't interpret it.
Speaker 1: But what he said is right to own something for your kids. What he said was right, but how he said it was a little fucked up. Right in my opinion, I mean, the same way he says it a certain way.
Speaker 5: But we should be able to have a conversation even with like people mad at Floyd Mayweather for the all lives matter shit and the shit he said, But I'm not mad at Floyd dalk In to day, But I'm not mad for the reason I'm not mad at Floyd because maybe he doesn't know. Maybe he doesn't understand. Maybe he's been rich so much that he's out of that that that way of thinking. So you got to remind him. And it's not a conversation where you want to make fun of somebody. It's's just a conversation because he might not understand what black lives matter and what that whole movement means.
Speaker 1: You have to know where someone's coming, so you got to explain it to him. Then when you explain it to him, and.
Speaker 5: That he doesn't understand, then you could have that opinion. But we got to be able to have a conversation. Dialogue is first, the dialogue. Had they explain it to you. Absolutely, the dialogue has to beat there.
Speaker 1: Like John Legend. It was John Legend, and you know what it was. I had to do an event in the south Side that next day.
Speaker 5: So I'm in the south Side doing an event and shout the south Side coins A lot of people don't go They say they out, but they don't go out. I'm out there doing things. So I'm out on the south Side. This lady comes to me and she was she was like she was a teacher.
Speaker 1: She was like teaching.
Speaker 5: They don't call the south Side anymore. They call it Jamaica Heights. Now I just want I call her whatever. I'm a small family out there.
Speaker 1: But the lady was like, come on.
Speaker 5: The lady was like, Mvy, I heard you this morning on the breakfast club talking about stopping first. She was like, let me have this conversation with you now, all right, let's talk. She was like, the reason stop of frist don't work is because my students come to school late because when they come into school, the cops used to stop and frist them all the time, and now they're late. Now they miss what I'm trying to teach them because they don't have.
Speaker 1: Nothing they like. She was like, these kids are getting pulled over, they.
Speaker 5: Might have a little weed in the their pocket, getting arrested for weed because the comp's looking for guns. And then it click back with me, like I understand now, but these are the conversations we need to have with people instead of embarrassing people, instead of shitting on people, instead of saying you're uncle Tom. Maybe people just don't understand we need to have these conversations as a community.
Speaker 1: If you feel a way, That's why I was mad at Joe at first. You know because you know me, just like you.
Speaker 5: Knew me, you feel a way called me nigga vy y'all don't believe in this shit.
Speaker 1: I feel this way.
Speaker 5: I respect that more because now you're not trying to get some likes or some Instagram followers. You really care about the community, you really care what happens. I respect that more than a person trying to do something for some fucking likes. I don't respect that. That's just how I feel about I.
Speaker 4: Think one of the most dangerous things in this medium is that when people are afraid to speak their mind because of the minority that might backlash that.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing. I'm not afraid.
Speaker 5: I'm financially secure, my family loves me, and it is what it is. But if I'm wrong, talk to me right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: All the way, you got to be able to have this conversation without people judging.
Speaker 4: You like, oh, you're closed by me, like Fox, Well, I mean I'm using them an example, maybe a bad example, like there's bipartisan or partisan, you're not listening, just able to take one way. You got to be able to have a conversation absolutely and maybe change your mind.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 5: We gotta have that conversation, and we got to have an open mind. It's like argument with your with your girl or your wife. The first thing you want to do is you want.
Speaker 1: To be right. It doesn't matter what she says. You just want to be fucking right.
Speaker 5: But then if you really sit back and think about it, like, yeah, I was a little fucked up, my bad babe, I was a little fucked up.
Speaker 8: You gotta be able to be like, damn, I was wrong. You know now you're not drinking that rock, my nigga? You drinking this in my nigga.
Speaker 1: Man, you're not drinking. You'll convert me like you converted and we were. But fifty seven send us a little pendulum thing.
Speaker 6: Yo, I forgot man, you know fifty please, man, I'm drinking. You drink his ship the whole episode.
Speaker 1: Appreciate it fifty over here because he gave the greatest Thank.
Speaker 5: You so much, my guy again once again, he can't bring you fifty top of queens what.
Speaker 1: Me too?
Speaker 2: But you can tell all these queen's on the.
Speaker 1: Selsa I need now you to I'm proud of you.
Speaker 2: You're proud of him, And he was like.
Speaker 1: What and the nasty I think I put you on the nasty ship. The nasty started. You got Molly. What's a Molly?
Speaker 3: Guy?
Speaker 8: But I appreciate you guys having me on the podcast. They don't really do that.
Speaker 1: You for coming, man, you know you can't get the interview. I appreciate the interview. What is she doing? She bounced what you got the bathroom and just walk. That's that's how it happened that I like.
Speaker 6: But you know what, I just really want to thank you before you leave, because I don't want you to ever think that I have a really fun on you, because I really did.
Speaker 1: I just played the side I played it.
Speaker 6: I played streets the same way I played the industry, and a lot of times when I look back at it, that's why I.
Speaker 1: Always said sorry about that, I get it. I mean what happened happened.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: But you, my brother, my brother and you, and listen. I want to keep rooting for you. I wake up almost every fucking day and listen to you. Whether I hit you or not, I support what the fuck you're doing. Burfast Club is a great fucking idea.
Speaker 1: Appreciate great us and one of the things that I could never I wouldn't.
Speaker 6: Be here unless you guys kept accepting me. Well, how long I've been going to like that was like a strategy for me.
Speaker 5: I just go to y'all every year once a yeah, you time every year, sometimes a couple of times. Yeah, I mean, I mean, I mean, you're the guy, and you know the fact that you listen and what most what most artistsn't understand is the relationship is better than any song.
Speaker 1: Of course, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: You you staying in touch and being able to touch a person and being able to contact a person will be beneficial.
Speaker 1: More than anything in this world, you know, I mean to this day, you know.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm a fan of Nori, like the person as a person, as an artist, you know. I mean, like I've been trying to get him to do Body the Trump Part two for years.
Speaker 1: I love my two for years, Like these are my joint.
Speaker 6: You're gonna do Body in the Trunk Part one video soon?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're doing the old video. That's that's.
Speaker 2: I'm doing what video?
Speaker 1: Damn? I just locked it in. I'm not won't blow it up, but I just locked them. Oh I'm not gonna say telling us nothing. Body and Tru amazing Coca business.
Speaker 6: I mean, yeah, I want because that's my thing, is like I want to you know, we create those moments without trying to live off of those moments. Like I'm already good, but those moments is great, Like the nineties is good.
Speaker 1: But I do accept the new generation. Yeah he does not.
Speaker 2: No, that's not true.
Speaker 1: Don't say you gotta like no, of course I do. Man, Yeah, yeah, Yati, I don't listen. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't listen exactly what you know, you know what you gotta do. It's like when people listen to certain music, you got to understand that.
Speaker 5: You know, it's it's not meant for everybody, Like Lil YACHTI is not my It's not what I grew up listening to.
Speaker 1: But I respect what he does. I support his music, and I play his music because my kids love his music.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: I mean it's like, you know, if not, we become that disgruntle parent that you know when we go to be like you listening to that hippie hoppy ship, I'm on.
Speaker 1: The you gotta embrace all music. I embraced the little Yacht easy, the little I don't.
Speaker 2: Purposely hold up.
Speaker 1: I just want to know that you gotta start DJing again. Tell him you got to start playing. These niggas want to know this. No, Envy, No, he's trying to take it. Shut up, man, Vy. Tell him that you gotta start playing these young niggas. You're right, you know, DJ, you know what we do. He just played.
Speaker 9: I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to DJ, like, can you please tell us.
Speaker 2: O, can you shut the door? Please?
Speaker 4: My whole thing with with the new generation, I just want to make sure that when I hear it, I feel it's authentic, because I feel that there's so much music.
Speaker 1: Now, so much it's authentic to them though, That's what I'm.
Speaker 2: Trying to say.
Speaker 4: I don't care. I don't care what it is. If I don't have to understand it. DJ and I come from, I can tell him it's authorical. We gotta play the yacht.
Speaker 1: This is the thing though, right.
Speaker 2: On Miami, dude.
Speaker 9: But this is to my to my.
Speaker 6: Experience, people talk all this stuff about music right here, but I can't tell you where.
Speaker 1: I could tell you what music was created, but I wasn't into that.
Speaker 5: I can't tell you about the Furious five and the Treacherous Street that wasn't my time zone.
Speaker 2: But we know about that.
Speaker 1: I don't I know, you know, but you know about the body right now, I wouldn't understand because.
Speaker 11: We dug in the crates and we knew at least we knew about that. We know their age, you know what I mean, because when I started it from there, it became the nineties, you know what I'm saying. So they look at it the same way. They're not gonna know necessarily, of course, so you gotta respect that, and you.
Speaker 1: Gotta you gotta respect you to say, the only.
Speaker 4: Thing I care about is authenticity, as long as they're not doing it to be like because I never like go into the studio an artists be like, I'm this is my club joint, this is my down South joint, this is my New York ye.
Speaker 5: But it's a little different now because now they're making records for the club.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, it's just making records sometimes, you know.
Speaker 2: That's you know.
Speaker 5: The sad thing is the first real I was able to play from jay Z in the club was Kalid Keys maybe a little bit of Real Paris. Because other than that, jay Z really I couldn't play me allow me to reintroduce myself in the club.
Speaker 11: Really no, I couldn't player club, change clothes in the strip club.
Speaker 1: I couldn't play Hole in the strip club. And that's what the strip club culture is, right of course.
Speaker 5: But now when I play a record, think about it when I'm when I book a show and I'm booked three four nights a week, three those nights some of the strip club and the records that were And that's why I'm so happy with Young m Ma because she she has a New York but you can also play it in the ship club and its But that's why I was glad Kalen did the record with Hole like that because it put and put COVID a different way of hearing him, because we don't hear Hole on that.
Speaker 4: Right, I'm gonna say something, And I come from Miami, which is a strip club culture, and we build all records off the strip club. But should hip hop records be solely off of strip club like acknowledgment.
Speaker 8: Like a positively not. But it's all in trends, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like you go to New York like Common would never been the strip club record in the world. When's the last time you've been in New York and have been in New York. Club there? What kind of club was it? The White people club? It's only strip clubs around. There's no more club. People don't party in New York no more. They go to strip clubs. So you got to make the records that sound. Where's the balance. That's the thing.
Speaker 2: That's what I love about.
Speaker 5: It's a sad part now there is no I mean, you got your you got your J. Coles, you got your Kendricks, you got your your vic Mens those people, and then you got people that make records. You got your designers, you got your your futures, you got your little yachtis that's.
Speaker 16: What I think.
Speaker 2: We're balance bals.
Speaker 1: It can be one way or the other, because then we lose right right.
Speaker 5: Your Sunday D B T come over here and say you know this Monday own the nigga from Haiti.
Speaker 1: Oh gotta new shirt. It's not a feat. Yeah, come on Sunday D B D. You won't want my Oh that's.
Speaker 10: Dollars.
Speaker 1: The bottle.
Speaker 6: I'm going Angel Lee a bottle and she left it and hey I can get it that for five bucks.
Speaker 1: No way. Yeah, you want to say, but you have to act like her ship. Yeah, you know, d Vy, that's my brother. We love DJ en Vy. We always did love it, the Envy.
Speaker 6: I never explained this story, and I love I appreciate.
Speaker 1: You can spend it explaining that story too. Now we cleared up everything, man, absolutely, and just keep going. But the bird man again, he's like, I gotta go to the bathroom.
Speaker 8: I'm good, I'm good, I'm I'm going out tonight.
Speaker 1: So where are you going? Where you going? It's two tone birthday?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 6: Two tone birthday? Yeah to me, damn phone tones for a little bit. The two tone block Black Warriors they used to be Black Jersey.
Speaker 1: Yeah maybe I don't know. Still sha god blest school. But why did you laugh? I don't know. I don't understand that. This is crazy. It took a little ca it's a turn right now, that's good. It's a little crazy.
Speaker 2: What's good?
Speaker 1: Man, don't talk about everybody? The podcast coming out? So yeah too. Dominicans, Dominican's One Puerto Rican in one ag show to be named later.
Speaker 5: The next time be coming new or you gotta bring the wife. You gotta come on the podcast. We'll talk from some marriage relationship.
Speaker 1: So now let's break.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let let's let's big up your podcast, right because so Speaker's Network's grew up the Casey crew. It's based on me, my family, my wife and we just talking our relationship, just real ship that people get into arguments with, how we deal with arguments, how we deal with both needed, how we deal with we know, the bickering, the beefing and everything, you.
Speaker 1: Know, from to keeping signed this side again loud speaking, but just said that.
Speaker 5: Man, if you would have called me a month before, I would have did it with you know, we're not ready.
Speaker 2: If you would have called you be ready.
Speaker 1: I wasn't ready. But yo, I felt it. I just hit the thing out the blue. I was like, yo, Emmy, I want to sign your podcast. He's like, well, you knew before he was saying it, you knew he was into a podcast. He never said it. He never said it. I guess I had a feeling. I just had a feeling. I was like, yo, hey, come come back home. I'd love to do it too. That day would have said it would have.
Speaker 2: Been a partnership.
Speaker 1: He was, yeah, your damn dash was amazing. It's amazing.
Speaker 6: Big up, damn Dash, Big up fast Joe, Big up to Harry Big Up Jack Thriller.
Speaker 1: You know the Drink podcast. We are here. I mean, I respect him and I love the podcast.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I had I have moving things. I see you don't. You don't want another shot. I'm good, I'm good.
Speaker 5: Get back to the hotel, change the head to the club, going to this big up the club you're going to.
Speaker 1: I think we're going the wall, right, the wall is to parties tonight.
Speaker 4: You're doing anything tomorrow because this is going to come out early tomorrow Tomorrow tomorrow night.
Speaker 5: You're doing anything to of course, we broadcasting from Revolt Music conference that I'm flying to Michigan to do a show that I'll be back Saturday morning.
Speaker 1: Back to my Let's make some to get man money.
Speaker 2: I got five, I got five picks, man, I got.
Speaker 1: To chase that check.
Speaker 6: Envy and I just want to just be clear with the fans. Yes, sir, because you know I go to the Brefast club. You know we always joke around.
Speaker 1: We speaking about this. But Envy, even if he ain't playing my music, he supported me from the background. How did you support you without playing the music? Just I just want to know. I just want know that, Like in text, message. I just want to be with no funck that envy. I want you to know you my nigga, nigga. I love you, my nigga. I know in the beginning and I did funk up.
Speaker 5: You know why?
Speaker 1: You know why?
Speaker 6: Let me just tell you something. There's no manual for when you go for me making five hundred.
Speaker 1: Dollars a day.
Speaker 6: To five hundred thousand dollars a day day though, no, not really, that's a lot of that's a lot of right, But that's that was the difference in the timeframe which which which we saw each other. So I did with with go with Tartar. Everybody goes with Tardar. It's cool, it's good and we're talking. Man, is grazy that we're.
Speaker 1: Talking because to make sure we got those words. Talament is great.
Speaker 5: But that so.
Speaker 6: But if you ever thought I never ever front of on you, you're a great guy.
Speaker 1: You my god man.
Speaker 6: So I want to continue, no, no, no, But I just want to say for the drink Chances fans, because they wanted to get to the bottom of the story.
Speaker 1: Now tonight we got to the bottom of the story.
Speaker 5: We love you, we love Angela, we love Charlemagne, and God we love Dja Clue's.
Speaker 2: Power one O five.
Speaker 5: You know me, before you close out, let me say one thing right, and I'm proud of you. I'm gonna tell you why. Okay, the interviewer of me, the person that does the interviews, and people don't understand his roles when it comes to the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: There's reasons why people do what they.
Speaker 5: Do and how we conduct the interview, and that's why they come out the way they do. For me, I look at myself as the assist man. I ain't got a dunk it. As long as my homie dunks that we all win. I just want to win. So sometimes when I sit back, Charlemagne, sometimes when I sit back a little bit, UFN, I'm gonna keep a hundred now. Sometimes when you sit back on an interview, you allow people to do what they gotta do because it comes better from certain things. But that's what we do the Breakfast Club. We allow people to shine. It's like I know when it's Angelie's time.
Speaker 1: I know when it's like that. You know what I'm saying. I know when it's Charlomagne's time.
Speaker 5: But what I want to say is I called Nor earlier today and I was like, Norri, I'm gonna send you questions to ask me, right, And then I thought about it. I'm like, Nori is a motherfucking journalist. I'm gonna let him ask me, call me a journalist. And you asked, and you asked everything, You asked everything, So at that I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: I respect what you do. Don't try to take my mother job.
Speaker 16: I'm not going to.
Speaker 1: Allow us I start rapping them off envy. I really appreciate you, though. I just want you to know that you guys, you guys should hug. No, no, we queen's things.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, like a queen's hug.
Speaker 1: You want me coming up to you know? Thank you?
Speaker 5: Yo?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You what's your long?
Speaker 2: As three?
Speaker 1: We don't have a long like we just keep we just we go for three and a half.
Speaker 4: We have to stop and take piss break, smoke breaks, eat breaks, all kinds of and you got to take one.
Speaker 6: Shot for the people that could say you can get off for drugs, it's a meaning one just one head does not smoke at all, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: That's hard. Stop trying to make him do that. Man, that's hall hold me that's that's.
Speaker 2: That's the whole You're like. You know when Nancy Regga said saying to.
Speaker 1: The drugs, she was looking at you, Nancy. Yes, Nancy Raggae, you walk a bit.
Speaker 2: You Yes, you know, I ain't mean it like that.
Speaker 9: I know, Donald Trumble podcast, Man, you come into the come to that. You ain't coming that what club Club told Birthday here at.
Speaker 1: Black Word right.
Speaker 2: Here. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So how you like Revolt Revot School. It feels like you don't like No that is we're gonna be. I'll be honest with you. I mean, the people that work you don't like Sarak. Let's just give that ship. They got nothing to do with Sorak.
Speaker 5: Is the fact that I feel like a lot of people don't really get to see Revolt like they should. They haven't expanded like they should have expanded. I love for giving us the opportunity, but we've been there what three four years, and I.
Speaker 1: Think that we should expand a lot more. I think we should be doing.
Speaker 2: A lot more.
Speaker 1: Said we Revolt as a net, Revolt as.
Speaker 5: A network, you know, I mean as far as the vote, when you think of Revolt, what you know, as far as the TV network, what do you think about when you think of Revolt.
Speaker 1: I've been on Revert since two thousand and thirteen. You don't even know.
Speaker 2: And that's the problem with Revolt.
Speaker 1: That's the problem. The only show that I know they have a Revolt is The Breakfast Club. I have a series on Revolt. Nobody You're number one to Revolt. We're working on that, and I think the partner's working on the four years. You know what I mean. He gets your point.
Speaker 5: We got to do something, boy, but number one.
Speaker 6: We're gonna try to like knock y'all out number one. Then we're gonna take it from there.
Speaker 8: I managed you, like, just let me DJ on this show because he.
Speaker 1: Dj J.
Speaker 2: We can't play music on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this stuff is pretty good.
Speaker 5: Instagram Mister super Slim, Mister super.
Speaker 1: Slime, Mister super Slime.
Speaker 6: On here, man, let's do this, man, we had I gotta say this before we get about it. Envy is really a guy who was destrimental. I respect him, I love him in my career and that's my nigga. And a lot of people when I told it bothered me today because I was like, I got Envy and Angel Lee and the people was like what if he came because they think that this like the thirty thousand come say funk that that's that's my guy came in. We had fun, We joked, we laughed. Sonny came and sweated.
Speaker 2: Twin came with our condoms. Eddie came to eat.
Speaker 1: As I got to where where's Eddie? I got Angela. They're missing, they're missing, they're missing. We found that. Yeah, you came, you said you got a college years old.
Speaker 5: We drink champs and I just want people to know that we have fun. Absolutely, let me go.