Speaker 1: Two teas in a Pod which Teddy Mellencamp and Tam Ridge Edge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Too Cheese and a Pod with myself.
Speaker 3: Hi. Hi, we are both out of town right now. I'm at my mom's house in Arizona and in her spare bedroom. Nice here everybody talking out there? Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I cannot even tell you this show of these last couple of days.
Speaker 5: Well you were evacuated, correct, So okay, So Friday nights is my night that like I every week's different, but with nesting, like we have certain schedules.
Speaker 4: So Friday night, I was at Kyle's just like watching television show whatever.
Speaker 3: You know. I've been with the kids all week.
Speaker 4: It was Wednesa night Friday, and then he's supposed to have them until noon on Saturday. But then I get a call and he's like, hey, you know, like the fires are getting bad. They're starting to close down our road. And he like sent me the video and I'm like, okay, I'll come, you know, I'll come pick.
Speaker 3: Up the kids.
Speaker 4: But at this point, you know, like I'm not a I'm not a driver, like I really am a nervous driver. So night one I call, you know, Edwin wanted to stay at the house and like make sure he got all of our like extra things that we needed and whatnot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got the kids.
Speaker 4: And then luckily, you know, I have that relationship with the Pendry Hotel. So I called them and I'm like, is there any way you can take us? And They're like, we have one room, come in and so I went and stayed there that night. And then they started saying the Santa Anna winds or picking up and we needed to get out. And so what we did. We came to Lakinta. And now, like school, some schools are remote, some schools are coming back, Like they've decided that my kids school is coming back.
Speaker 3: But I'm like, they can wait to go to school till tomorrow.
Speaker 4: We'll say, yeah, you know, like up until this morning.
Speaker 3: They live their education through COVID, so they'll be okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm like they can miss a day at school. But like there was you know, huge arm guards. I mean, this is the sickest part. There's these huge arm guards that don't allow you into your street. Because now not only are there arsonists, allegedly, there's also looters. This is what's confusing to me that you did post a picture of your street blocked off, coned off all that. But then on Instagram when you see like I go, like all of us, I'm on there looking and there's people that are literally walking on the streets with houses fully burning down and they're in their front yard or whatever.
Speaker 3: I'm like, how are they allowed to stay there?
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I don't really understand, because people were saying to me like, oh, you didn't have to leave you you're still in the pink zone, and I'm like, yeah, but your street's blocked off, but my one my streets blocked off in order for me to get there, like I had to sneak in it, like because honestly all because I was only planning on staying at Kyle's one night, so I had one pair of pajamas, but I was wearing.
Speaker 3: When I left, Like I was like, I at least.
Speaker 4: Meet a couple of pair of pajamas, and like some sneakers, we had to sneak in through like the Vitamin Shop parking lot to get back to our houses. So I just think there's a lot of conflicting information because people were saying, well, no, if you live there. You're allowed in, but I'm like, but you're not. And then they started saying in the news, if they see people going into their homes, then you could get arrested. Clearly they're meaning the looters, but.
Speaker 3: Like hopefully at the looters. But it's just it's a lot, and it's been like really the feeling you got evacuate Beuse my friend Rebecca that lives I think in the street behind you. She has the same house you and everything. She got evacuated, and she also has houses in Big Bear, so she I was damming with her. She's like, yep, but she's back in her house now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so all tomorrow the kids, you know, will go back, they'll go back. I'm going to stay here because now it's Edwin. Edwin's turned to nest starting Tuesday. But the kids will go back to school Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and then I'll go back there just because at least I can stay out here and work and have like space, you know, like I think this nesting thing isn't for the fan of her.
Speaker 3: Like, well, I'm going to say I was going to say this earlier, but if I never hear the word nesting again, like right up there with pigeons, right up. It's right up there.
Speaker 4: With pigeons and gas lighting and mean girl like all of it.
Speaker 3: It is. It's a lot. How much longer are you doing this nesting thing for more months? Yeah? I mean it was. It's a six month nesting process. But from there you have to figure out where you're going to go from there. Yeah, what we're going to live, what we're going to do.
Speaker 4: But I am really grateful that I have good friends and the people that you know, helped us out.
Speaker 3: But it's there's so much devastation in La. It's actually unbelievable. It's unbelievable. And the Santa Ana wins from when I hear picked up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they're supposed to be picked up through I think tonight. But speaking of getting into some housewife headlines, Real Housewives star Ramona Singer slammed as tone death for flippant comment on California wildfires.
Speaker 3: This was on a Fox News article.
Speaker 4: Ramona shared a video of herself breading her followers.
Speaker 3: A beautiful day to wake up to.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, people and CALLI have no idea what their day will bring, she wrote, adding a crying emoji along with a prayer emoji. In the video, she seemed happy and relaxed, smiling wide as she said, what a beautiful morning in Florida.
Speaker 3: What a way to wake up to look at this view so happy. I don't think that she meant anything by it, but she just her wording is just so off. This is on brand for her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I hell, think about how much I normally post. I've even railed it back like I'm like, oh, Pat, I'm like, this is not the time.
Speaker 3: Well, there's a lot on social media that's saying like, you know, it's not a time for unboxing, it's not a time for a sponsored posts. This is a time for people are in need and whatever you can do for people that are need. In fact, I wanted to invite you to something in Orange County. My friend, oh you know Alex Hall. We actually interviewed her on the pond her. Yeah, So at the Oppenheimer Group. They are having a fire victim supply drive. This is happening. It's open to everybody. It's on Post Highway and they're they've teamed up with all kinds of different brands and they're just organizing this whole you know, they need clothing and toiletries and undergarments and all that stuff. So I reached out to Emily and Gina and Heather and sending it to Shannon and all that and seeing how many people we can get together to go. So you're welcome to come with me. When is that? That is January sixteenth, from ten to four. And like I said, it's open to everybody, So if you have donations, like please help and spread awareness. I posted on my social media, so if anybody wants to repost it, that would be amazing. Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 4: The next one is jen Aiden breaks for Silenced us Weekly about the Jersey Mike's incident. Kiki Monique posted it here. I wanted to put it on blasts to show how rude they were to me. I didn't go about it the right way. I acknowledge that, but I was not rude to the staff in the moment, reiterated she only proclaimed he a celebrity status after another restaurant goer recognized her and loudly pointed out, I feel.
Speaker 3: Like we've all been there.
Speaker 4: I'm learning now that I have to realize that I'm a public figure and that everything I say or do will be scrutinized, and I actually have to lead by example. In addition, Jennifer felt she was owed an apology from Jersey Mikes and allegedly for being rude.
Speaker 3: And dismissive man in line behind her, but doesn't plan to reach out. Also, we heard something. I don't know exactly what we said.
Speaker 4: I just saw it, like when I was aimlessly looking on Instagram, where Jenaden's husband was like I told her not to do that.
Speaker 3: Let's do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, but the part I'm confused about that, Like so that means she held on to the videos, talked to him and then was like I'm gonna post and he's like no, and then she's like, let me do it.
Speaker 3: Let it go on. She should have just apologize and said that I was angered. It was my best decision. I'm sorry. But again she blames blame on other people and she didn't do anything wrong and all that stuff. Just do better, John Aiden, do better or say less, as Arianna Grande says in her Little Bop with Cynthia Say Lass, say less, reunion seating chart was quite I mean it's been out for a few days now, but on Andy's right, we have Mia Karen, and then we have Stacy. On the left, we have Giselle, Ashley and Tianna. Noticeably missing obviously as Karen, who Karen entered according to People magazine, has entered herself into rehab. Karen made the important decision to enter it to a private recovery program, so was able to tend the reunion taping. I have a feeling that we will get a one on one with her with Andy, and I suspect it's going to happen after her sentencing, because isn't her sentencing scheduled for two weeks or something like that.
Speaker 4: I'm a little bit confused why she waited till now to go to rehab. Was that because she wanted to film the house size of a atomac? Because I don't know it, just I'll.
Speaker 3: Find out more. I do believe, you know, I don't know this. I'm just speculating, like a lot of people, that there will be a one on one with Andy after her sentencing. And I don't know if this is part of her sentencing where she's like, you know, to go. It's a good move on her part, and you know, I'm I'm happy any kind of personal growth is good. So hopefully she gets the help that she needs. And because I like Karen, I do too.
Speaker 4: I think she's had, you know, a rough go of it, but like I think this season Hush shown this is probably the right thing to be doing.
Speaker 3: According to Robin, by the way, I've been chatting with her, She's just so amazing on Traders, she is so good. She her and Chizzelle did a podcast and Robin had said that this is her fourth d U y. I did not know that. That's a lot of DUIs. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean you sometimes you kind of figured it out after the first yeah, or you'd never get one in the first place.
Speaker 3: I guess, yeah, yeah, from reasonably shady. Well, then this next one.
Speaker 4: Not only did we recently hear about Denise Richards popping her implants when she was on Special Forces Special Forces, but she's her husband and Aaron is allegedly being sued for fraud involving treatment at his Malibu wellness center. This is from People Magazine, a lawsuit against Aaron Waspi on November thirteenth, accusing him of violating a verbal agreement regarding treatment at his mal of A wellness center.
Speaker 3: A woman learned.
Speaker 4: About a stem cell treatment for her cancer that was offered out of his facility.
Speaker 3: Aaron claimed that the treatment had.
Speaker 4: A ninety eight percent success rate and he was so confident that in that if it did not work, he would refund fifty percent of the money. The woman was told her tumors had expanded by twenty five percent after the treatment, so they wrote erin to let him know to request the money back. Aaron ignored her request and instead proposed that she undergo another round of the treatment. On May twenty first, twenty twenty four, the woman passed away. Aaron allegedly had a series of excuses for his failure payer back. Aaron has not yet filed a response to the lone suit, and it is unclear if Aaron's Wellness.
Speaker 3: Center is still in business. I'm sorry, you don't look around with cancer. No no, And this is obviously coming from the you know whoever this person was that filed. I believe like fifty percent of what I see in court papers, because people can say whatever they want to say, but nothing that we're being told seems like a lie to me, Like, I believe this is going to work ninety eight percent, and if it doesn't, I'm going to rEFInd you money.
Speaker 4: That is something that people here often not normally when it comes to cancer treatments.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know what is what does her husband do?
Speaker 4: He's not a doctor, right, No, but I mean he had you know, originally when she met him, he had like a little office or whatever, like inside of a garage that he did these different treatments, and then they he got an office building. I mean that he has said. I mean this is on Beverly Hills. So it's not like I'm like sudding light like. I mean, he has said he's able to cure HIV and cancer and the government's been following him.
Speaker 3: And that's right. I forgot about that.
Speaker 4: Well, so I'm sorry to believe that.
Speaker 3: I think there's probably some truth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and how heartbreaking that this woman trusted and I mean who knows. I mean, of course she could have passed away regardless.
Speaker 3: But now I passed away all that money, her husband's out all that money. It's just heartbreaking. Just change gears here into Andy Cohne's sex life. So Andy Cone and John Hill did make a sex tape when they were together, But don't expect to see the light of day. I don't want to see Andy Cohn sex tape. So I hope it never comes out. It's like, you know, seeing your your mom or dad have sex. You know, I don't want to see boss Man have sad So let's keep that.
Speaker 4: I don't think we're going to see it because it's from two thousand and three. I mean, what did they get, like an old cam quorder, Like, it's not like did we have iPhones in?
Speaker 3: Well, they're both hot, so I'm sure it's great. But I'm one that does not want to see it.
Speaker 4: But let's get into season nine, episode fourteen of Potomac. It's the fourth of July. Stacy gets so her daughter is upset she's not with her. Stacy gets emotional, explaining that seventeen years ago today she met her husband on a flight by from Miami. Me apologizes to Giselle about the comments about Jiselle's daughter. I honestly have an hour of Stacy on FaceTime with her daughter than the late night Cinemax episode that follows this scene.
Speaker 3: That follows the scene, what partner? Yes, oh you don't remember? What follows the apology? No Cinemax skin a max of skin Amax. Well your jokes. I'm like they're just falling flat for me. Damn, why oh, I know ya trying to apologize, and even her mic wasn't having it. They're like, Mia, you a lion. We're gonna cut you out your notice her mic kept cutting out. They had a subtitler.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: Then Wendy says on her phone that Deborah Wendy's like, all right, I got to do something here other than have my thirty fifth fortieth birthday. So Wendy sees on her phone that Deborah is countersuing Kiana for seven million dollars.
Speaker 3: Is not taking it seriously.
Speaker 4: Actually is worried why Kiana didn't get engaged, alleging that bringing Deborah to the party may have been the cause of this. Do you think Ashley genuinely feels guilty because she brought no?
Speaker 3: No, I mean Ashley thinking that the reason why she didn't get engaged was her because of her. To me, it's reaching for a problem that we need to talk about on the show because we don't know what to talk about next. It's absolutely ridiculous. It's almost as ridiculous as Wendy saying this just dropped. This did not you guys all knew was happening. Well, I need to be the bare bad news.
Speaker 4: Wendy got like her fifth degree this season, because now all of a sudden, she's got a producing degree for bringing this all up on camera.
Speaker 3: And I over here like this, still looking for that million dollar scar on her forehead. Where are you? I don't see you. I've been looking. I mean you can see that.
Speaker 4: You can see my underground pimple that I've had for like three weeks that I've tried to perform. Most I wonder it's like, why do I think that taking a safety pen and getting to it is going to make them matter better?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: I have an insolent needle because I get the I get those little balls under the skin, this the oil glands or something like that, and you can't get them out unless you either go to the dermatologist. I'm it burned, or you I use an insulin needle because they're so little. This one. I did it and it got infected. So it teaches me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but also actually being like, do you guys think that like I'm a pore like gouge character.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yeah, you were married, we remember who you were married to?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well, the one thing that I noticed that she was so injured that she went to Paris seven days later.
Speaker 4: Well, I thought the engagement aspect of it all a little weird, But does I feel like.
Speaker 3: It was really reaching for something to talk about? But the women take a boat out on the water.
Speaker 4: Giselle brings up to Keiana that Ashley is worried she ruined her engagement to great Kiana tells her Ashley not to worry because they weren't ready then, and then Wendy says she knows if they were supposed to be an engagement because she talked to Kiana's mom.
Speaker 3: Do you think that she's going to announce her engagement at the reunion? No? No, no.
Speaker 4: I also think, like you know that meme of like Lisa Reno where there's like all the math equations, Like I don't know why we always see it, but it's always up Like to me, that's Keiana's relationship, like giving us like trying to figure out the math meme, Like I don't when they get engaged, they get engaged. Do I think that getting in a fight had anything to do with not getting engaged on a trip?
Speaker 3: Probably not, if it's because we're just now seeing her personal life. I'm just not that invested in her relationship yet, Like I don't. We hardly see Greg.
Speaker 4: I feel like I can't tell if Greg like doesn't really want to be on television or isn't that into Keana.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like Giselle, I want to be your friends. Just don't touch me. Don't touch me. Oh my god. I honestly I feel like that.
Speaker 4: Jacqueline says Mia has watched her have sex ones and she's watched me I have sex multiple times. Mia says it's the same thing as watching porn. Jacqueline says her ex wanted to watch her with other women, and then Nia and Jacqueline show the women how they kissed by pecking.
Speaker 3: I was not into this. It was like Mom's gone wild vacation or something. All the inn the windows about sex and making out, and I just think that Jacqueline and Mia have a weird ass friendship. We're also where this is where we need Taylor Armstrong to be like enough, I'm not into swapping and watching and this is just not I didn't like it. I mean, I was more into that. We're actually meeting another guest on on the Bravo Network. The captain of the boat. I'm like, here we go with this? Is that the new name? That is the name of twenty twenty five? Okay, I do have a question. I didn't quite understand this. Ashley, who looks great and was in her bikini and dancing around and has a great little behind, they told her that she'll looked great as soon as she gets curves in those hips. I'm not sure any I thought they were saying that to Stacy. Oh, they said it to Ashley, like, and she said something, Yeah, I'm trying to gain weight. How do you just gain weight to curve your hips out? I want to know.
Speaker 4: I don't know because I'm built like SpongeBob SquarePants no matter how. Then I get this is my body type, Like I'm never really it's never this, This is not ever. I could do every workout there possibly is my rib cage. I'm not going to get like my ribs are moved, so like, this is my mid section.
Speaker 3: This is what it is? Yeah, I mean I just understand, like your hips, you want to just gain weight in your hips? My hips. Then Ashley and Jacqueline decided to start complimenting, complimenting each other, getting ready Ashley tells Jacqueline she surpriably she hasn't tried to smooch. I'm hoping.
Speaker 4: Ashley was like hammered at this point.
Speaker 3: Was she drunk? What was going on? Is just needed something to film, but actually hidden on Jacqueline was cringe cringe.
Speaker 4: Jacqueline says she respects her too much and is worried me I would be just Then Ashley says they can smooch to see how it feels.
Speaker 3: They smooch un watch What Happens Live. Actually revealed that when she first met Jacqueline, Jacqueline told her you're my type, You're my type and even asked if Ashley was into girls.
Speaker 4: But all I can think about is Candice watching this scene, going, I'm so glad I have a beautiful baby and I'm not a part of this right now?
Speaker 3: Are you kidding the entire one? I didn't even believe it. I fantasy any growth. They're probably just like what is going on with this show? Then the women sit down for dinner.
Speaker 4: Ashley tells the woman that she I think Ashley was just like, I have nothing else to cause shit about. I'm happy with josh Jack. What the hell his name is? So I got to create something.
Speaker 3: But Ashley drop drama at the dinner just to drop it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like, oh, Jacqueline and I we kissed, and then Karen says Ashley to be vaccinated.
Speaker 3: Now that time made me laugh. I know she was one of the doctor get a shot. She has the best confessionals. But also, did you notice that Karen was very quiet, very very quiet on this trip. Did she have a court date or something? Is she You could tell like things were heavy on her. But also she just looks so disgusted with the conversations.
Speaker 4: But yet last week we're sitting there talking about how you know, Ray can go down on her but she can't give him blowjobs.
Speaker 3: So I don't know if.
Speaker 4: I know that you can really be disgusted with somebody else time about sex life when.
Speaker 3: Those are the type of conversations you're having.
Speaker 4: But then Mia says jose Loyle and called Jacqueline the easiest piece of meat. Actually tells me that Jacqueline said she's a better kisser, and Mia says it's all live because she's kissed more of her. Jacqueline Ashley kiss again, and then Ashley says her dragon name is a ton of see.
Speaker 3: No I don't know. I just it sounds like astrok. It's not what I want to watch on housewife shows. I mean, once in a while, if you a joke here and there. But I feel like it's just been going and going and going, and it's not entertaining to me. Maybe it is to other people. To me, I'm just not seeing it.
Speaker 4: If I thought that Ashley really wanted to make out with Jacqueline, maybe this would be entertaining.
Speaker 3: But it felt like bullshit. And this was their kiss. That was it.
Speaker 4: Like, if you're gonna, if you're really gonna threaten us with the hookup, give us a Tamra and Bronwin in the freakin lay down what I'm at the table at the club like, not, nope, I'm so into you.
Speaker 3: It's weird. It's weird. It is weird. Then Wendy asked.
Speaker 4: Me why she's flying to Atlanta given everything that's happened with her kids, and Mia says her kids are enjoying themselves and want to stay. Would you be going straight back to your kids if you were, Mia, I don't know how to answer this question.
Speaker 3: I don't know either, but also doesn't ink live in Atlanta. I think so. I think that's why she's going to visit it. Did she not in a prior episode saying that she's going to go straight to his house after the trip? Yep? Yep? And now she's saying, Oh, I have a son there, So I just she's just be lying again me and be doing the most. In her corofessional, Maya claim she.
Speaker 4: Was going to Atlanta to see her oldest son play basketball.
Speaker 3: But if that were true, why didn't she mention it again in this scene?
Speaker 4: That's my question, I know, because she's lying Me and be Lion. I just feel like this season should be called Me and Be Lion.
Speaker 3: Yep. The episode should be titled that. Yeah. But that's I mean, that's the end. That's it. How episodes do we have? What's going on? What's gonna happen next? With show? Four more? Four more episodes in the reunion. That's why I believe we're gonna get a one on one. There's enough time to get a one on one with There's enough time.
Speaker 4: I've put pin to paper and I've calculated the amount of time and I'm I'm really feeling this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I can't two more than the reunion two more, and then one more.
Speaker 4: There's four more of this, then two more of New York City, then one more as Salt Lake City Sadness, and then Reunions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we've had to put off our twenty Awards because of everything that's going on in LA with the fires. But don't feel like it's really appropriate. We're going to do it next week hopefully.
Speaker 4: But we also have Miami in Atlanta that should be starting soon, so that'll be good.
Speaker 3: I not the airdate of Miami and Atlanta. I feel like Miami has been off for over two years. It's so weird.
Speaker 4: I know, it does feel like it's been a long time since you were constantly being biased towards Larsa bias.
Speaker 3: I love this. I love that Larsa. It's probably because I had just filmed with her on Traders. Are we going to be recapping Summer House? Because I really love that show? And now did you see? Yeah, not that this matters, but Paige was out at I don't know, some sort of game. I don't have a game. She's already responded to it. It's one of her friends. She showed a picture of him, not somebody she's dating.
Speaker 4: I know what are we going to be recapping Summerhouse because I loved it. I'd love to do Summerhouse, especially if we were doing Southern term. Why would we leave off Summer House? I know.
Speaker 3: So she was at the Philadelphia Eagles game. I think it was yesterday maybe, And I think the page is smart enough to she was taking pictures there and all that. If she's dating somebody, she's not going to push it out there, especially to hurt Craig. Come on, people, I don't think I don't think so either.
Speaker 4: But either way, I like I like her, But the trolls be working overtime because so like and whoever this guy is recently just separated, like decided not to be engaged anymore. We'll see, let's let it all play out. I don't think that page.
Speaker 3: Is a malicious person, So we'll see. But we'll talk to you guys tomorrow. We'll talk about all things Southern time.
Speaker 6: Yeah,