Speaker 1: Leonardo DiCaprio has done such a remarkable thing in maintaining the club bad boy and being an iconic Hollywood A plus plus plus list star and also the I don't give a fuck thing And I've met him and he's not an asshole. I mean, he's just perfect. And you can say he dates younger women. I don't care. He can date younger women. What are we looking at date freaking members of the Golden Girls? If you can, like stop, Leonardo DiCaprio is like my Amal.
Speaker 2: He could do no wrong.
Speaker 1: And you know, I comment here and I talk about different women, and you know, Amal's perfect. Princess Kate is perfect. Like even though Kate back in sales, some people thought she's wacky, she's perfectly wacky. Are women that I think are phenomenal Blake Lively perfection? Okay, Leo's perfect, like because he's Jack Nicholson, Like he manages to maintain a list status with I don't give a fuck status, Like that's not easy, Like I don't give a fuck, and I hang out at clubs could be messy and that's when like you've.
Speaker 2: Jumped the shark.
Speaker 1: Nope, Nope, works for Leo because because Leo does what Leo wants, unapologetic, cares about certain causes, zero point zero Fox.
Speaker 2: I've met him. Live for Leo, justice for Leo.
Speaker 1: Any criticism, I'll be taking comments, I'll be I'll be answering. I'll be slapping and clapping back. Let's talk about people who are not not assholes. I'm at the stage in my life where i don't give a fuck either, and I'm just gonna tell you, because I've talked before about people who are not assholes, I'll tell you people who are not not assholes. I was on Jay Lenno with Jonah Hill. He treated me like I was dirt on the bottom of his shoe. Now, let's not get it twisted. I was nobody and Chelsea had on there, had me on her show years ago, and she's not She was like in the middle, like she wanted to treat me like dirt on her shoe. But I was smart and I could do the verbal dance with her. So I earned her minimal respect quickly and briefly, and years later and I did her show another There was only one time, and years later she did my podcast and so we're it's cool.
Speaker 2: We're cool.
Speaker 1: With Chelsea, but like I know that she was a little better then than I am, but not too much, Like she's not an asshole, Okay. Jonah Hill treated me like a piece of gum on the bottom of his shoe. Was on the Jay Leno show tonight showed Jay Leno and I was on the couch with him and he just I wish I want to go back and look at that clip. He It wasn't like he was like evil or anything like that. Jeremy Fiven was once evil to me at an event, evil, but Jonah Hill it was more like dismissive and you just feel like you're being treated like a loser. It was that.
Speaker 2: It was that.
Speaker 1: So anything I've heard about Jonah Hill, I kind of believe, Like I think one of his what people, someone he knows, said like or was roasting him and was like, yeah, no one's ever become a bigger asshole once they became famous. Like he just was not nice to me. That's the bottom line. He just wasn't He just I have a bad takee. And what's funny is in that time, like Seth Rogan was doing roles that Jonah Hill was doing, and I met Seth Rogan backstage. I think it was at Ellen and he was like, hey, my wife's a big fan. Like you know who else was like that? I think it was. I think it was Ricky Gervais unless I'm mixing stories, but I think it was Ricky Gervais because I remember texting his publicist that I know it was like, Oh my god, he and his wife are fans, like normal, nice human back when I was not, you know, at the same level. I am now so Seth Rogan, who played similar roles as Jonah Hill, because I used to mix them up in my mind. Seth Rogan not an asshole, Jonah Hill not not an asshole like Jonah Hill was like five sixth an asshole. Jeremy Piven was fifteen sixth an asshole. Like. We were at a yoga class, a hot yoga class with Steve Ross in Brentwood, and he had a magical way. It was like a class where Steve Ross, this guy would not to be confused with the guy who owns the big real estate company, Steve Ross related the billionaire. This Steve Ross had a hot yoga class and he'd do it to like hip hop music, and you'd be on top of each other like bickram style, like on top of each other on these mats, and you'd be dripping. And I'm on a sweater, but I'd be dripping, but people who are actually sweaters are like pouring. And Jeremy was next to me, like our bodies were almost touching, and I was like, you know, impressionable. I thought like, oh my god, he's a Jeremy Piven and he's next to me.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 1: He was dripping all over me, like and people are shaking off like dogs dripping on you. Then he proceeded to take my towel because he thought it was his towel, because you know how your towel can somebody's be between you. You have a towel you're laying on or doing yoga, and that has like grippy hopefully, and then you have a towel you brought your like beach towel and between you know, next to your met and like that's your sweat towel. And he got I'm sure he got into like a delirious haze, no problem, and grabbed my towel to sweat on it. So it wasn't that it was the way he reacted to it. Like I had done something wrong, like not, I'm so so if I fucking sweat on someone else's towel, that would be like me, like like like passing gas on them, like I'd be horrified leave the class. He'd like grab my towel, wiped himself down, No problem, and he acted.
Speaker 2: Like I was the bad guy.
Speaker 1: And anybody who's ever met Jeremy Pivet knows that this happened, like this is fact.
Speaker 2: This is in the Bible. It's in the Old Testament. You could read it. It's like words on paper. Okay, no problem.
Speaker 1: Then I was at an event, a weird event that I went to because I used to go to an opening of an envelope just to get my picture taken be on a red carpet. So I was like the easiest, cheapest talent because I was free. I would wear a dress, get my makeup done at the makeup counter because I couldn't afford to get my makeup done. Someone would take my picture and hopefully someone would care. No one ever cared. Somehow I arrived where I am today, and I go to nothing. Now I go to nothing without being paid, like I will not. And so this was like Steven Spielberg's wife or grandmother or mother, maybe mother.
Speaker 2: So it was an event that in my mind like maybe it was a hubbad.
Speaker 1: It was a religious Jewish charity. It was at like the Chelsea Piers, one of those Chelsea Piers event halls, and it was Steven Spielberg's mother's charity. And I know she has like a kosher restaurant in La called Milk and Honey. And I don't believe that I met her. Maybe I met his sister, Steven Spielberg's sister, they'll remember. I think it was for herbod Very nice people, very nice event. Honestly speaking back then, I didn't know that real celebrities were paid. It wouldn't mattered. I was not a real celebrity. But I've been wrangled by people to go to events, you know, and like I'm going for free because they can get me for free because I'm stupid. And like Jamie Lin Sigler is going and she's getting paid fifteen thousand dollars and I get there and I realize that I've been wrangled and she's been paid. So it's like there's a whole dance in a world that you don't know about that goes on with events when you have people that are showing up there they've been paid, no big deal, that's okay. So Jeremy Piven was paid. So I remember I was there with my ex husband and we were sitting at the table, and I remember the bread sticks. Is that a weird thing to remember? Like they had long, crispy breadsticks with like sestame seeds attached to them, and I was very in them and I was eating them. So whatever the event was, and they had to be kosher, which most bread is kosher, I think, but it was a kosher event.
Speaker 2: I digress.
Speaker 1: So I they say the they can they get you out on the step or repeat in front you get a picture of you. So I may be a loser, but I was on the Housewives, I'm sure, and I'm gonna get some impressions. Jeremy Piven is a big deal to me at that time. Like to me, he's a big deal. This is probably entourage days and in many circles right now, I'm a bigger deal than Jeremy Piven, which makes me smile when I tell you this story. So I, and that's the case with a lot of people who treated me like shit, but this is he's not not an asshole.
Speaker 2: So they asked me to go to the front.
Speaker 1: There's like a big hallway to get to like the outside, which is near a parking structure at Chelsea Peers. Anyone who's in the entertainment industry, like PR industry or event industry knows what I'm talking about. So I'm walking out in the hallway and one of the photographers says, we get a picture of you and Jeremy.
Speaker 2: So we're both at the same event. I've been wrangled. He doesn't know.
Speaker 1: I haven't been paid fifty cents. He probably was paid fifteen thousand dollars to come because he did this event for the Hubbad. So he's not that much bigger than I am. You know, it's not like we're both going to the metch gala. So I'm walking down the hall and I'm walking behind him.
Speaker 2: He's rushing. Everything's very urgent, it's very busy.
Speaker 1: He's rushing down there, like very very like his character on Entourage. So I'm intimidated to like approaching. But we're both walking towards the same people. We're both walking towards the same place. Like he's not walking towards awake and I'm walking towards a circus act like we're both walking for the goal of there being step and repeat pictures. And it doesn't matter how famous you are. Celebrities together very often get greater impressions. So all I say is hey, and he's like, oh, I said, the photographer wants to get a picture of both of us. He's like he takes his hand and like swats me away, like like go like no, like and he rushed and he ignores me and stopping and saying something to me like I don't take pictures with other people. I'm so oh like anything, I was dirt. I felt so bad about myself. Now you guys know me by now, like you know, I don't really give a fuck about anything or anyone. I don't want to go anywhere and I don't care. But like it was degrading, it was demoralizing, it was rude.
Speaker 2: He swam.
Speaker 1: He didn't just like ignore me, like not acknowledge me. Okay, I've been around very famous people not been acknowledged. I was not acknowledged by George Clooney, who's not my amal by the way, he gets a stay and I'm not gonna lie to you, Ama, who I haven't met. Maybe she'd ignore me too. I just don't think she would. She'd be gracious. Like I met Jennifer Annison years ago, and she was nice. She didn't go over the top. She wasn't like very nice, but she was. It was just like a twinkle of a acknowledgment she's at that time, like way and even now still but like another level more famous than than now, even with Beyonce, Like it was like a smile and twinkle and it was different. It was like an acknowledgment of their fame and like trying to be nice to fans. Like so I get the difference, Like none of them said hello or went over the top to me the way that some people have. I mean, Lady Gaga was like, oh my god, Like it was amazing to me, you know, And the context is important. I was at Mark Arnett's party. Lady Gaga was over the top amazing to me. But there were people at that event that treated me like not great either, but like to call it out and tell you the story, like Jeremy Piven fucking swatted me.
Speaker 2: Wait for it. So we're at our table with the breadsticks.
Speaker 1: And it's bothering me, Like I feel demoralized, I feel gross, I feel like a loser.
Speaker 2: I just feel it's just bad. It's just a bad energy.
Speaker 1: So much so that like I'm talking to Jason about it, like I just can't it's just but I'm more stewing inside. So I have to go up to speak or do my piece on the stage at some point, do I or would I just have to go? What the hell would I have to say to this room? I don't even know if I had anything to say. I don't think I said anything now that I think about it. But Jeremy Piven was the key person, so he had something he had to say, like they were making him say something. Now I know, I've done a million of these events. You say something. He's on the line up to the point he's walking up and he's like furiously, like pacing and walking and everything he's doing is so important, which I get. I've done it. I've been on the phone to the last minute. What does it matter. But he's on his phone texting furiously. I'm standing directly behind him. Another non acknowledgment. He's about to go on stage and he sticks his bulging BlackBerry in his pocket because he's about to go on, and right before he goes on, I'm like, you know what, you just treated me like a piece of shit that didn't exist.
Speaker 2: And he went on.
Speaker 1: That was right when he was going on, like when you're like preparing for what you're about to say, like right before he was going on, totally broke. His whole thing was on my life, on everything, I hope to be like on everything. He then goes up and you could see that his face was like a little red and he was a little like uncomfortable, was a little disheveled, he was a little distracted because I had just said to him, you're a piece of shit, asshole, and he was so Jeremy Piven is not not an asshole. So I'll give that a fifteen Jonah Hill. Of all the people I've ever met, the context is always important. Jeremy Piven and I were both hired, Yeah, like I was not hired, but I was gonna get my picture take and we were both at the same event to be like people written on the event, and he treated me like away, I wouldn't treat someone on the street like I wouldn't treat a dog. I would I keep stopping myself because I'm nice to dogs, and i'd be nice to someone on the street, like I don't know who. I just wouldn't treat someone like that in any There are very few scenarios reunions. I haven't treated people the way that Jeremy Piven treated me like people that like it was not civilized. And I think the context with jonah Hill is important too, Like George Clooney at the Vanity Fair night before party or not the Vanity Fair, this was another This was like another night before Oscars party probably like winked, like smiled and like didn't acknowledge me, but like he was at an a list major party where everybody was Madonna and like George Clooney doesn't need to speak to me. Fine, not great, but fine, But like you're on the couch with me on Jay Leno, Like we're together on the show, we're co guests. Like you know what really famous people have been with not really famous people and watch what happens live fucking be gracious. So for that reason, Jonahill's on the list. So for that reason, he's gonna get like an eight an eight, and you know what I mean, he ranks high on the list because he was sitting next to me on the goddamn couch and for that reason, I mean Leo, but Leo at Mark Burnett's house, which is again a lot of famous people there, but he was like he was cool, he was nice, like he was nice. Jared Leto was very nice to be there too, like nice, like chilling and hanging out. So I guess that like hanging out at Mark Burnett's house when you're drinking, like someone's gonna be nice to you because I think you're somebody because you're there. But Jonah Hill was on a couch at me on Jay Lennel and was really dismissing. Not Jonah, not Jeremy Piven, asshole, but like he definitely treated me like I was a nobody. Definitely Jonah Hill treated me like I was a nobody. Jeremy Piven treated me like I was an animal, So that's different.