Speaker 1: From Los Angeles PP.
Speaker 2: And one and only world famous Perez Hilton. Hi, guys, welcome to the php on Booker. That would be Perez. Let's do it.
Speaker 1: The grand surprise return of Princess Catherine. We will get to that. Also what I think is the best Britney Spears news. Also a few updates on Ben Affleck and Jennifer Affleck. Plus uh. I don't know if you guys follow teen Mom, but this one story is so juicy that even if you don't watch the show, you're gonna love it.
Speaker 2: All that and more.
Speaker 1: But first, how are you? How was your weekend?
Speaker 2: My weekend was fantastic Father's Day weekend. We did a big brisket yesterday and yeah, nice weekend.
Speaker 1: You know, I've just decided I don't I mean, I eat meat, I like it, but I don't like I don't like steaks that much.
Speaker 2: No, you have the best steak restaurant I've ever been to in my life in Vegas, which one, God, what is the name of that place?
Speaker 1: My favorite steak restaurant in Vegas is my favorite restaurant in Vegas. It's called Bizarre Meat.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Yes, obviously that's the best. Oh my god, I'll eat any fucking steak there like anything they do.
Speaker 2: That's just The next place is the best. I mean, it's my favorite restaurant in Vegas as well. That's wild. We should go there together. I love that place.
Speaker 1: If somebody else is paying for.
Speaker 2: It, it's expensive. I didn't pay last time I went either.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get right to it. Princess Catherine, the Princess of Wales, surprised everyone on Friday when she directly addressed the world in what I think is one of the most masterful statements ever. I want to read it and then we'll discuss what happened. She made a surprise announcement that read quote, I have been blown away by all the kind messages of support and encouragement over the last couple of months. What she did there right off the bat was she kissed everybody's butt. She didn't even make it about her, She made it about us, saying I love you, You're all so amazing, Thank you, thank you, thank you. Smart already like winning favor with people, it really has made the world of difference to William and me and has helped us both through some of the harder times. Notice how she just called him William, not Prince William or my husband. It was like trying to be very normal and relatable. Quote. I'm making good progress, but as anyone going through chemotherapy will know, there are good days and bad days. On those bad days, you feel weak, tired, and you have to give your body resting. But on good days, when you feel stronger, you want to make the most of feeling well. My treatment is ongoing and will be for a few more months. That to me, is the most important sentence in the entire statement, because we still don't know what kind of cancer she has or the stage. And in the previous paragraph she said mtherapy. We don't know exactly what the ongoing treatment is going to look like, but she's already been receiving treatment for five plus months. It just goes to show you this is something very serious. Yeah, she needs to really focus on doing everything her doctors say and resting and healing. The last paragraph very quickly. I'm learning to how to be patient, especially with uncertainty, taking each day as it comes, listening to my body and allowing myself to take this much needed time to heal. Thank you so much for your continued understanding and to all of you who have so bravely shared your stories with me. And she ended the whole thing how she began it, nice, full circle moment, kissing, more ass at the very end, just a plus statement.
Speaker 2: How did you sign it?
Speaker 1: Just c the letter c Catherine, no Kate. Oh that's what she wants to go by. That's what she is, called Catherine the Sea. Anyways, the very next day she was at the King's Birthday parade, trooping the color and damned, obviously she's still sick, but she looked like just radiating, like a picture of health. A little frail, but she's always been thin.
Speaker 2: Yeah she's skinny, but.
Speaker 1: She looked very healthy and gorgeous and smiling and present and happy to be there. And even after seeing her with their own eyes, there's still so many dumbasses out there that are continuing with like a ton of ridiculous conspiracy theories. Dumbasses are going to continue with dumb assery.
Speaker 2: They're all very smart. They know how to get clicks and they know how to get more ons to talk about them.
Speaker 1: And for those of you who care, she was wearing Jenny Packham and the hat Bye Philip Trecy she was well enough to be seen this weekend, and we're going to see her at least once or twice or a few more times over the summer, while still making her kids the priority as she should. So happy to report that. All right, international news also, I love it starting things off strong and pause. Brittany continues to spend time with her brother. Britney Spears has an older brother, Brian Spears, who's flown under the radar of her wrath miraculously and is the only relative that has had this consistent relationship with her. He was just with Brittany in Vegas and we talked about that, and then this past week they went down to Mexico, And that's not exactly newsworthy, although some people are picking up on the fact that they went to the bar and Brittany continues to drink And is their norm? Is their guidance on what people with severe mental illness should do? Is it discouraged that they drink alcohol? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I got a feeling that it has to do it in meditation, medication, right, Yeah, So look, no doctor's going to ever tell you to drink alcohol. They'll all tell you it's bad. Yeah, you could be perfectly healthier. They'll start with alcohol bad because it is. It's bad for you.
Speaker 1: A reminder, our phone number is eight hundred seventy one eighty five if you want to call and ask anything or leave a comment ring us up. The interesting wonderful thing about Britney's trip to Mexico. She shared a photo of her brother on her Instagram. That's not the interesting thing. The interesting thing was the very lucid and surprisingly short caption on this photo of Britney's brother. She wrote, quote looking pretty dapper. I sent it to my kids and I think they got jealous because they said, that's a filter, that's not real, and then laughing emoji.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: The fact that Britney is still in contact with her children and there's playful banter, that's amazing and wonderful. All of us Brittany fans were under the impression that their relationship was so strange that there was also a full on home.
Speaker 2: I was around the impression of anything I see the music of a person that's pretty ill. And my assumption is that her.
Speaker 1: Family news and you're raming on the Britney parade. This is only on the parade.
Speaker 2: I just don't see how it's a positive.
Speaker 1: Okay, they're like physically and figuratively estranged from her.
Speaker 2: Are they like adults?
Speaker 1: Are they like eight seventeen and eighteen?
Speaker 2: Yes, the whole communication with her via social media for everyone to see, nothing about that seems healthy to be. But okay, at least they're not fighting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they were doing that last year.
Speaker 2: None of it makes any difference. I gotta be honest with.
Speaker 1: You, all right, Debbie Downer, it does, it doesn't.
Speaker 2: It could really help if it makes you feel better, congratulations, But how it pertains to the situation. God only does.
Speaker 1: As I said, they can really be there and show up for her mom, for their mom and help her she needs help. Okay, you don't think she needs help.
Speaker 2: I clearly thinks she needs to.
Speaker 1: Okay, her sons could do that for her, and I think she could be receptive to that in a way that others she wouldn't be as.
Speaker 2: Five minutes later when she's not.
Speaker 1: Oh God, all right, just using that you're just very negative. No, I mean, you try to make.
Speaker 2: Sense of someone that's so completely ill, and you're trying to be like this is a positive. It's not in anything. It is just a whimsical thing that happened.
Speaker 1: That's all that it is.
Speaker 2: You're making something into nothing. It's literally nothing.
Speaker 1: It's it's huge and if you can't see that.
Speaker 2: But like I said, I'm glad it makes you feel better.
Speaker 1: And it's sure it makes her feel better too to have this relationship.
Speaker 2: How it makes her feel like you fucking know her or something.
Speaker 1: Any any mother that's a good mother doesn't want to be estranged from her kids.
Speaker 2: Okay, once again, you're operating as if she's operating with a full deck.
Speaker 1: Oh god, all right, let's keep it moving. Speaking of mothers that are controversial. Amber Portwood from Teen Mom, there was this like ongoing manhunt developing story with her fiance Gary. Last weekend, the Teen Mom star Amber Portwood and her fiancee were on vacation together in North Carolina attending a wedding. There were reports that they got into some fight, but she denied that. Okay. Then he randomly, according to law enforcement, was seen in security footage in Oklahoma, which is nine hundred miles away from North Carolina. Then there was a missing person's report filed because apparently not only did he not communicate with Amber, but his family as well, then he was spotted in New Mexico. Okay, that's like fifteen hundred miles away from North Carolina. And then eventually the original police investigating this all in North Carolina said that he's no longer a missing person and that they have made contact with him. And this guy just took ghosting to another level.
Speaker 2: And well, he didn't really ghost. If he's onto security footages, he seems like he was in plain sight ghosting her. I mean, oh, ghosting her for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ghosting her. Here's the wildest thing like knowing this woman. I mean, I'm not like a hardcore teen mom fan. I've been following it for a while, but I think she's peculiar enough. I was gonna use the C word, but I'll use it. She's fucking crazy enough that she's still probably gonna want to keep a relationship with this guy. Ladies, if your fiance pulls this stunt on, you wouldn't the relationship be immediately over? You would think, you would think. But yeah, I don't believe that that's the case with her. From Amber Portwood to some hill billy trash. We also spoke about this on the Patreon.
Speaker 2: I love that you have a problem saying crazy, but you have no problem calling people hill billy trash.
Speaker 1: Well, hill billy hill billy trash is a lifestyle. It's not about mental illnes.
Speaker 2: So is that what you called me?
Speaker 1: You're not he'll billy trash.
Speaker 2: From West Virginia. Why not?
Speaker 1: Hill billy trash is a choice. It's a state of mind, not a mental illness.
Speaker 2: All right, all right.
Speaker 1: Billy Ray Cyrus is divorcing his wife and seeking an annulment, claiming that she obtained the marriage through fraud. Now some other pretty big allegations. Billy ray Cyrus claims that his wife, fire Rose, they've been married seven months, has stolen money from him juice. He says that she made unauthorized charges on his American Express business card, totaling over ninety six thousand dollars in just a three week period.
Speaker 2: Hey, aren't they married?
Speaker 1: They're married, But I don't think that that's how credit cards like.
Speaker 2: Look, we're a couple. What's mine is yours?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't think that's how credit cards work. If you have a business credit card, so I.
Speaker 2: Tell you that's how marriage works. She wants to go out and blow his money. He maybe should have investigated her a little bit more thoroughly before he handed over a gold card to her.
Speaker 1: That's the thing, did he? He says? She made unauthorized charges on his business American Express. A business American Express, you could have multiple cardholders, but they have to have your assign you have to be authorized, they have to have your name on.
Speaker 2: It business card versus playing.
Speaker 1: What if he worked at in and Out Burger and in and Out gave him a business American Express card. She can't be using his in and out American Express card?
Speaker 2: Why can't she?
Speaker 1: He didn't, he says.
Speaker 2: It sounds like she has a card and she ran up a bunch of crap on.
Speaker 1: It, or she got his card.
Speaker 2: Oh, come on, she's not a hacker. They're married. I'm just saying he's chosen the wrong person. Clearly, anybody that you choose that would do this. I get why he wants to get away from her. She's thinking, I hit the fucking redneck lottery and I'm gonna go out and buy whatever I want because I can now. And he's like whoa, whoa, whoa, And he's like, oh shit, I'm with the wrong person. Yeah, well, maybe spend some time with her. Before you marry her.
Speaker 1: I'm inclined to believe him because the things that he's claiming could be easily proved or not in court.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is legally they're attached. So she's saying, legally I can go out and charge things on the credit card. Is that his personal credit card?
Speaker 1: Then sure?
Speaker 2: I bet she has her own card.
Speaker 1: Quote Cyrus claims fire Rose overcharged the account without his knowledge, adding quote he never gave her access to the cards or his accounts in general, pointing to the fact that they did not file a joint tax return as alleged proof. Billy Ray's also asking a judge to approve an emergency motion to prevent her from accessing his financial accounts and to reimburse him for the unauthorized charges.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good luck with that.
Speaker 1: For her part, fire Rose claims there's no emergency in this situation and insists that Billy's mistaken about what she had access to and when, claiming she's been allowed to use his credit cards since she moved in with him in twenty twenty two, adding that she was never confined to a limit, and fire Rose claims she's only maintained her already established lifestyle.
Speaker 2: She's using all the buzzwords.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she should be allowed to continue using his money for her personal and household expenses as well as attorney's fees while they're married.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I actually don't disagree with her. It's not his, it's theirs. Like I said, they got married, they decided to join their lives and finances, and that's part of the legal thing that they did.
Speaker 1: Thankfully, he's not a total idiot. He did get a prenup, so there's that. And I feel like she's just trying to like milk him for as much as possible. Oh yeah, while they're still married.
Speaker 2: She's using all the buzzwords for avorce already, the whole the lifestyle that she's accustomed to. I mean, that's part of divorce proceedings. And yeah, she just laying the groundwork for this is mine. This is mine too, all right.
Speaker 1: I am so surprised at how much Taylor Swift's ex boyfriend Joe Alwin revealed without revealing too much. It was like just the right amount of giving information.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to hear your take on.
Speaker 1: This, all right. Joe Alwin gave an interview over the weekend to the Sunday Times Style. In the UK, he's promoting a new movie called Kin's Kinds of Kindness.
Speaker 2: Kinds of Kindness, I had a brain terrible. It's still a title.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: You look at kinds of Kindness, You're like, what the fuck is that?
Speaker 1: He was asked if he had listened to Taylor's new album, The Tortured Poets Department Ballsy question. I know. I love that the interviewer went there.
Speaker 2: Well, they talked about it exactly what That's what I was going to say. It wasn't like somebody hit him over the head with this question and he gave that much. He was ready to talk and they had to get into it somehow.
Speaker 1: To your point, it was clearly pre authorized, you know, it was given the way that he responded, So this was the entry point into all of that. And he says, in thinking on what I was going to say, I would think and hope that anyone and everyone can empathize. This isn't a direct answer to your question, but just thinking about what I want to talk about.
Speaker 2: This would be better if you did it in a British accent.
Speaker 1: I would hope that anyone and everyone can empathize and understand the difficulties that come with the end of a long, loving, fully committed relationship of over six and a half years. That is a hard thing to navigate. What is unusual and abnormal in this situation is that one week later it's suddenly in the public domain and the outside world is able to weigh in. All right. The most important thing here is he emphasized and it's very strategic. I mean, it's almost as if he had had it written and memorized it.
Speaker 2: I just find him to be that smart.
Speaker 1: He just smart.
Speaker 2: He seems very articulate, very in touch with his feelings in the reality of the situation. He didn't come off as like he was like some hanger on type or trying to advance his career or anything like that. He sounded like a guy that liked the girl and it didn't work out, and he was cool with it.
Speaker 1: I definitely think, actually, oh god, oh God, I'm gonna say it. I'm going to say it because I'm sure some of our listeners have thought it before. I'm sure one of the reasons why Taylor stayed with Joe Alwin for over six and a half years is because he was intellectually stimulating and compatible, and I wonder if she gets that from Travis Kelce.
Speaker 2: Or maybe she isn't and maybe her and Travis Kelce are more on the same page.
Speaker 1: Perhaps. But what I loved about the statement that he just gave responding to listening to the album or not, is he did give some information saying there was no cheating on anybody's parts. It was a long loving so he's thinking back on it with kindness and favorably and fully committed relationship. So that's one interesting nugget. The other one that I found to be really interesting was there's been this narrative partly fueled by Taylor Swift's own words through her music, because she's very you know, diaristic in her songs, and she painted this picture that especially towards the end of her relationship, she was like trapped, trapped, you know, like this this gilded bird in a cage, right, and that she didn't like that and it wasn't her choice, Okay. He made a point to counter that, saying, as everyone knows, we together, both of us mutually decided to keep the more private details of our relationship and ship private. It was never something to commodify and I see no reason to change that.
Speaker 2: Now, even after she already has.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and look, this is also a little over a year ago now, and I feel fortunate to be in a really great place in my life professionally and personally. I feel really good. What I also love about this statement is it was just so smart because he literally said the same fucking thing three times in one sentence.
Speaker 2: He was hammering his point, Hume, as everyone.
Speaker 1: Knows, we together, both of us mutually, Like he repeated the.
Speaker 2: Same thing, because he's saying she didn't do what he did. Here's what's going on here. She took the asterisk. She's saying, oh, we talked about that. We never quote talk about this, but I never said that I wouldn't put it in my art. And that's what he say in a very classy way.
Speaker 1: Not necessarily like I think what he's specifically talking about is the great lengths that they went to avoid the papara see and not do red carpets and be very private with their private relationship.
Speaker 2: But the fact that he went back to the it's a good catch on your part. He went back to the same point a few times. We made an agreement not to talk about this. Stuff. Yeah, she took the asterisk. She did, and that's what he's say and at the very end he's like exclamation point. And I'm still not going to talk about it. I covet my word. I said on my side of the street. My side of the street is clean. I'll give this generic because I have to, because he would have never talked about this if that album didn't come out alluding to him. And you know, we're not dumb. We know what the hell she was writing about. You know what I mean exactly, And it's this whole like claiming the asterisk, and that's what she has done over and over again, Like that's my art. I'm allowed to do it in my art. He's like, well, wait a minute, I don't think that's what we agreed to. But I'm going to tell you guys, this is what I comprehended that we agreed to, and that's where it's going to stay forever. And I appreciate that. I think it's nice.
Speaker 1: My overall take is I think his responses and all of the things he said were just brilliant, Like he gave tidbits, there were nuggets, but he kept it super classy and cute. Very tactful. So he also was asked point blank if he had been to The black Dog. There's a song there called the black Dog on the new album. He said he's never been. A lot of fans, some fans, maybe not a lot. Some fans speculated the song was about Joe Alwin, and then that was reiterated by the Place in London saying, oh, we don't talk about our customers, but we do have a blonde regular, meaning like him, or it could have been her, they're both blondes. Now, the new theory is that song the black Dog is just about Matty Healy and not never was even about Joe Alwin.
Speaker 2: So oh, or maybe she just liked the name of the place.
Speaker 1: True artistic license, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Back to the asterik again. It doesn't mean it to be true, but but just leave it at that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right. An update. I mentioned on a previous episode that a lot of fans were upset at Charlie XCX, the singer, for writing lyrics and seemingly attacking Taylor Swift in a new song She's engaged to marry one of the members from nineteen seventy five. The lyrics says, don't want to see her backstage at my boyfriend's show, fingers crossed behind my back. I hope they break up quick. Well, now we're finding out it's not about Taylor Swift. It's about not Matty Healy or his new girlfriend slash now fiance. It's actually about another member of the nineteen seventy five who is dating this actress, Chloe Bennett.
Speaker 2: Oh, Ross's Adam's married, so it's gotta be George is the drummer. He's with Charlie XCX.
Speaker 1: Yes, Ross, And what's controversial about him dating Chloe Bennett and why Charlie and others were not happy about it? It began as an affair he was dating so somebody else when he started hooking up with Chloe Bennett.
Speaker 2: Is that an affair or is that just cheating?
Speaker 1: I guess right? Fine? Cheating? Fine, whatever there is that. Also, speaking of Charlie XCX, some other fans are upset or thinking that Taylor is purposely trying to block Charlie from getting to number one in the UK by releasing all these new digital variants of her album La La La. She just fucking does that. She likes to. She wants to stay at number one. For as long as possible. I have no problem with that. I love her hunger she I think. Actually Florence Welch from Florence in the Machine said this recently talking about Taylor, or it might have been Lana's Delray. One of them said something about like how Taylor literally told them that she's so successful because she just wants it that badly. I respect that. I love that.
Speaker 2: It doesn't feel very artistic to me, but.
Speaker 1: She could be whatever. She could be, an expert, astute, cun business person and an incredible artist.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's anything wrong with it. It's just I just see it for what it is, and it just seems kind of hungry. Quite understand the hunger or the thirst, but I love it. If the fans want it, give it to them. You don't have to buy it.
Speaker 1: Also, Taylor has finally announced the end of the Era's tour. That's going to be this December. There will be no more shows added, and it's nearly fucking two years. The Era's Tour began in March of twenty three and is going to end in December of twenty four, her longest tour and the most lucrative tour of any artist of all time. Wow, just so bonkers. All right, what's going on with benefit? We did talk about this, and I'm sad that this might be the reality, but it definitely explains things. According to a new report, two friends of Ben Affleck reveal that he has relapsed. He has been drinking and had, you know, a struggle with his sobriety. That was my original day.
Speaker 2: That was my.
Speaker 1: Original thing too, that it could explain why he's taking space he's in this other house where I also said he could be receiving treatment there privately. Also it could explain too why if I don't know if you heard this, but his mother is living with him, which is a new development. So Mama Affleck is, you know, being on top of things. And he did not spend Father's Day with Jennifer Lopez that we're aware of. I did see photos of Ben on Father's Day going to visit Jennifer Garner.
Speaker 2: What a weird triangle that must be.
Speaker 1: You know, it was Father's Day, he wanted to spend it with his kid. Between Jen Jen and Ben, Yeah, but all hope is not lost. There is a very positive development. Even though they were not together on Father's Day. Jennifer Lopez did post a Father's Day tribute to Ben Affleck. She posted this really old, glamorous shot of him and captioned it our Hero, Happy Father's Day. She did not mention the father of her children, Mark Anthony, but she didn't know she did. She did give a shout out to her father as well. Our hero though that's some big language. Our hero, Like that means you know, we're still in this hasn't given up yet. Yeah, you know, like I think this fondsley of him. You know, she posted it publicly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's wild. Though they don't have kids together either, right, yeah, no, but our hero nothing for Mark Anthony, meaning.
Speaker 1: Like, you know, he's an important role in my children's life, and she's also plays an important role in his children's life too, because late last week, Jennifer Lopez was seen going out to have lunch with Ben Affleck's daughter, Violet, whom I believe is eighteen. So the two of them met up for lunch. You know, so she's still step momming. Wow, you know, I think that's also a positive sign. So violence eighteen now, yeah, Jesus, all right, some juicy celebrity beef bb rexa called out g Eazy for being, well, in her own words, an ungrateful loser. I love this. She shared on her IG's story a screen grab of someone on her team asking if she wanted to collaborate with him on social content when she was in New York, and she responded by posting that screen grab and saying, Geasy, you have my number. Why don't you text me and ask me yourself? You stuck up, ungrateful loser. You're lucky people are liking you again because I could go in on all the shitty things you've done and how you treated me after giving you your only real hit. By the way, the answer is no, hope, You're good.
Speaker 2: What's that all about?
Speaker 1: Well, I have to ask you know you think they boned?
Speaker 2: Nah? No, No, I mean that sounds that sounds like business shit, you know what I mean? Like? She even said, I gave you your only hit. I mean, look the guy gets around. Would it shock me?
Speaker 1: No? Well, I love that. She posted it and doubled down. She deleted it from her Instagram, but then on Twitter said her team forced her to take it down, but she stands behind everything she says.
Speaker 2: I love it. By the way, I listened to that new Uh. I was about to ask you that next you were Okay, Yeah, it's good.
Speaker 1: It's uh.
Speaker 2: I mean it's like a poor man's lily Allen smile. It's definitely like the same gear. I still can't some Brady Carpenter's what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: By the way, please please please.
Speaker 2: Her voice is just so drowned in auto tune. I have no idea what she truly sounds like. So it's still reeks of plastic to me. But it's good. But it's not like eighties good.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I love it. I'm not even exaggerated. I wish I was joking. I listened to that song easily one hundred times over the weekend. I just played it on repeat over I'm I think to me, it's Grammy worthy Record of the year.
Speaker 2: Kellen loves it. She sings that motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm bigging you. Please don't emburse.
Speaker 2: I'm all week and long. I hear her walking to day. I wish I knew what she sounded like. Just put it that way. I have no idea her concerts, it's all like completely autotuned. Her tracks are drowned and fuzz. I have no idea if she sings like Arianna or like me. You know, I just have no idea.
Speaker 1: Well, she can sing, that's.
Speaker 2: What I'd love to hear. Boy, I don't hear it in any of her songs.
Speaker 1: All right. A couple of TV items. Congratulations to Jimmy Fallon. He has just renewed his gig at The Tonight Show through twenty tw gonna make a shit ton more money.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So I'm not sure if this is true or not, but a new report claims that Jimmy Kimmel will not be renewing his TV deal because he wants to focus on his family and his children and his son has heart issues and multiple surgeries and we'll see if that ends up happening or not. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was going to ask you about that, so I couldn't tell if he was saying he was stepping away for a while or if that meant he's just stepping away period. So you're reading it as period.
Speaker 1: No, No, this is a report, Okay, not based on what he said. A report claims like he's just not going to renew Oh wow, yeah, we'll see.
Speaker 2: It's not like The Tonight Show because Kimble is more of a he's a great interviewer, he's a great listener, he's a great talker. He's great at reactions where Fallon on his show does bits and they play games, and he can play music with the music artists. And it's like two separate different things. And I think socially, maybe the Jimmy stuff is a little easier to sell or catch on the online presence and such, and Kimmel's is very political at this point, and you know, I don't know how how much money is in that. I think Jimmy should move on and do something bigger and better with that mind of his, because man, he is so good. He's so quick, and I could see him being like a doing something a little smaller, just like being like a Larry King type of host, or making a show being more of a Piers Morgan or somebody like that, you know what I mean. He's just so talented.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. Also, a Patreon subscriber wants to know if you're watching anything on television.
Speaker 2: I started Game of Throw or Game of Thrones a House of the Dragon last night, the new season. I'm just stupid because I can't fucking remember anybody in what they did. I'm like who's that again? Which one's that? Kellen's like, it's the fucking Queen, you idiot. I'm like, I can't remember. And there's dragons and shit. My prediction is that show is going to fall off the season. People aren't going to be into it as much as they were. I also am back with The Boys. The new season of The Boys. It's more of the same.
Speaker 1: I never even heard of that one.
Speaker 2: Oh the Boys is it's just like a superhero kind of parody thing. They talk dirty. Yeah, it's you would actually like the Boys. I think it's kind of right up your ally.
Speaker 1: Wait is this something with Chase Crawford. Is Chase Crawford in.
Speaker 2: The Yes, yes, he plays the squid superhero. They're all like disgusting and it's funny.
Speaker 1: Is that on Amazon?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's on Amazon.
Speaker 1: Amazon's done a really good job over the last few years of getting in the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, actually this is totally random. I saw this thing. Toby is like the sleeper hit of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: I saw that as well. They've got some really good movies and shows on Touby and it's free. Yeah, that's the new thing. Like every one of these fucking streaming services. They're raising their prices. Spotify's going up, Peacock is going up, everybody's going up, and we're sitting around going, wow, we were we were a bitched about a you know, one hundred and twenty dollars cable bill. Yeah, well, I'll take that cable bill back because when you add up Netflix, Hulu, ESPN, Disney, Spotify, I mean, it's crazy and something's got to give, something's got to break, and I think free things are coming back. And two B is the perfect example.
Speaker 1: All right, Just very briefly, Armie Hammer does not have a team anymore because they would have clearly advised him not to do this, but he sat down for an interview on a podcast that if his career wasn't already over, this would I think kill his career. After all the allegations against him, he glossed them over, calling them hilarious and outlandish, diminishing what these many many women said about him, and just really taking no accountability. So idiot. Very briefly, congratulations to Nick Jonas for all you Jonas Brothers fans. If you want to see him on Broadway. Nick is gonna be starring in the iconic show from one of my favorite composers, Jason Robert Brown the last five years, actually the first time that's head into Broadway. And finally, quick thank you to some new Patreon supporters patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton really appreciate you all. Everybody that's signed up, including Tara Strang, Melissa Flavin, Junior love An Pee, and Morgan Horton. Thank you all very very much. And finally, just to end things on a very positive note, Zach Efron, on the red carpet of his new film with Nicole Kidman, A Family Affair, was asked about his former high school musical co stars Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale both being pregnant right now, and of course our listeners remember that Zac Efron David Vanessa Hudgins for a very long time. Okay, he says, quote, they're gonna be the best moms ever those girls. Are you kidding me? We're gonna have some fun family reunions coming up. Ah, Like, I'll be so emotional. All right, that's it. We appreciate you all. Let's take a couple of calls.
Speaker 3: All right, So I'm not too sure what I should do, but I don't.
Speaker 2: Move my name or things, but the.
Speaker 3: Real Housewives of Beverly Hill has a predator as her?
Speaker 1: Why are you loving?
Speaker 2: Why would you call this show?
Speaker 1: I want to hear the shut up? I played the say I want to hear it.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just telling you why I'm laughing.
Speaker 3: Why not become a coat EP and showing Livin his big pics and things like that show? I just feel like it should be known, and I don't know what to do.
Speaker 2: This is the most random, crazy call we've ever got.
Speaker 1: In what capacity? Like were they unsolicited or was I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'll just use the word allegedly because I don't know who they are.
Speaker 3: All right, pay Booker, this is Ali. I'm calling from the Jersey Shore. Michael is in regards to the Maganese stallion reference eminem lyrics. Honestly, if I was her, I'd laugh it off and I'd just be like, listen, I'll give you the feat, you know, thanks funny on an album? Do a feature with me, help me out, I'll help you out whatever, And that's that. I love you so much. I sincerely look forward to your podcast every week, and I love how you both keep it real.
Speaker 1: We love you all, Thank you, appreciate you all and hope to see some on Patreon Thursday, Patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton have a wonderful week everybody
Speaker 2: See you guys,