Speaker 1: The volume NFL playoffs. We're talking about NFL playoffs. You bet we are getting on the action at Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NFL. Scoring touchdown is the key to winning NFL playoffs and the key to you scoring big betting on them at Draft Kings, the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first bet, Try betting on something as simple as a player to score six Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Make your pick. Here's another reason to bet your favorite player to crush it in the playoffs. New customers bet five dollars, can get two hundred dollars in bonus bets. Instantly score big doing the NFL playoffs with Draft Kings Sportsbook. Download the Draft Kings sports Book app. Use Code Money Moves, that's Code Money moves for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus bet instantly when you bet just five bucks only at Draft Kings Sportsbook.
Speaker 2: The Crown is.
Speaker 3: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net in New York call eight seven seven eight Hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill casino when resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, Oh Choe.
Speaker 1: Deshaun Watson underwent a second surgery AH for right achille's eruption. The first surgery was on October twenty fie. The second was Thursday. So how did Watson rupture his achilles a second time? According to a team statement earlier this week, Watson reported to the Cross Country Mortgage Campus for an exit physical as a part of the Brown season ending process. He complained of discomfort after rolling the ankle in Miami. MR results demonstrated a rerupture of the achilles allegedly. Allegedly, there's a video was taken sixty two days after surgery.
Speaker 2: O Jo, let's take a listener, take a look at the video.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you notice, go ahead, Oho, what normally happens. I've had a lot of I don't know if you've had teammates that have ruptured their achilles. They're normally in a boot for at least three months. What makes this injury so difficult to repair, to recover from, is that when they put you in a boot, the muscles start the atrophy.
Speaker 2: So now you know what happened.
Speaker 1: Now you've got weakness, So now you have to build that calf muscle. Now you have to build all those muscles up. So you can't do anything. It's not like a like a like an aclo joe. They get your butt in there the day after surgery. They got you bend in that leg, They got you raising it, squeezing that quad muscle, try to get it fired. They put in still on it to get that muscle firing, to keep that muscle from atrophy. Well, when you're in a boot, there ain't really anything that you can do. Sixty two days after surgery, Deshaun didn't have the boot on.
Speaker 2: This is why. And Oh Joe, remember we had a conversation.
Speaker 1: I'm like, why is he reworking his contract when he got guaranteed money?
Speaker 2: Now we know why, don't we? Now we know why? Remember I said, Oh Joe, why would I rework my contract? Y'all can't do nothing.
Speaker 1: He's gonna miss all the twenty five. He missed a large part of twenty three. He missed Damnar all the twenty four. He's gonna miss all of twenty five.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: This a lot of I don't wish injury on nobody. You already know how I feel about Andrews in general. Uh, it's it's unfortunate. I've been one who's uh who stood high, you know, and hoping that we get to de Shaun Watson of role. This is a setback, you know for him. Uh, it's also a setback for the Browns. I'm curious to see what the Browns are gonna do at that position, knowing where they picking the draft, if they're able to find someone to to to to play the quarterback position where you bring a veteran in wouldn't be maybe Kurt Cutting. Uh, can Joe Flacco maybe come back. I'm not sure what they're gonna do, but man, this is not good for them.
Speaker 2: It's not good for.
Speaker 4: Jashawn and that's as upsetting it.
Speaker 1: And I never look, when this thing happened on Joe, I thought what was going on with Dejean was more mental than physical. It was what transpired. And then everybody kind of knew or thought they knew, and what was true was That's not our job. We're not here to try to read me, try anything or say somebody and it's not guilty. But what we can say is that when people realize and said, damn, all of this, all this, and let's just say, for the sake, bark, all of it's true, all of it's real. It's the fact that everybody knows it's the same thing that happened with Tiger. I mean, think about it, old Joe. Now, this different situation or legendly nothing Tiger didn't. People said that Shaun did things against the will. But what I'm saying is that when Tiger like Targer, you still playing golf right right right, The fact that they saw him in a different light, like yes, how all of a sudden he wasn't just awesome, this family mad father of two or.
Speaker 2: You a freak.
Speaker 1: And it messed with in psychologically. I mean he won one more major after that that happened in two thousand would think two thousand and nine, Chris Thanksgiving a two thousand and nine, and then he didn't win the major until what what year he would be the uh it was the Masters was the last major that he won because he was stuck on fourteenth for a very very long time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know you know what that comes from as well, obviously, right, Not only are you embarrassed probably about everyone knowing what how you conducted yourself away from the game of golf, but then, if anything, what you could have done and you could have stayed true to yourself, stay true see yourself. Everybody knows now, So why don't don't change because not only did it change you as a golfer, you were winning majors and playing extremely well and at the at the height of your game when you were doing whatever it was you were doing.
Speaker 5: Outside outside of the golf course.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did everybody find out you might as well just stuck to the script.
Speaker 2: But Harry, if you look at guys that have built big, big brands. What are they all being? Mary Hmmm. That's what we sell it.
Speaker 1: He's the all American guy, wife, two point five kids, house, white picket fence.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Go look at the guys that have the biggest brands, Jack Nicholas, Arnold Palmer, Michael Jordan's, Peyton Manning, Tom.
Speaker 6: Brady, Patrick Mahaun. You look at God Kobe Lebron James. Yeah, Shaq was Go look at the guys that have built these huge brands, and what did they all happen? The load exception? What's the lord exception?
Speaker 2: Ojo? Derek Jeter Rock.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about people that's billing half of Bill and Bill Dollaro.
Speaker 5: I got that, now, don't don't do that.
Speaker 1: So I think, you know, and maybe and maybe that's what you know. Maybe that's what he was looking at.
Speaker 2: Ojo. Uh.
Speaker 1: The problem is he got married and didn't having people under control, and then everybody knew it. Oh Jo, you're about to be I don't want everybody to know I'm a free frank man freak man yet that's me. I don't want y'all to know that. Yeah, people knew now they look us what O Joe? You walk to the course, everybody looking at you.
Speaker 2: I bet talking the coups last night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then to said everybody and everybody, everybody on that goddamn course just like him.
Speaker 2: He just everybody don't know about it. See mm hm, you see a pretty girl at the golf course, I want to ship a tiger. I bet that's tiger. People you're thinking what you're thinking? Oh Joe, you think that is? I don't know.
Speaker 6: See, I just I just I just Ojoe, We just we just got to keep it.
Speaker 2: We thiuh with you.
Speaker 1: But hopefully DeShawn h have a speedy recovery and then he's never gonna be the same quarterback again. O Joe, never never. Now, it's not really about playing bro. You Bro, you and your thirty You want to have a normal life. You don't want to be walking around like Shannon shop at fifty six and you thirty five, thirty three, thirty four, Right, you want to have You want to have someone of a normal life. You want to be able to walk without a limp. Hell you walk with a live at thirty two with Hey, you think you gonna be a party two fifty two sixty two, Yeah, you're damnar need a wheelchair. So now it's about getting a level of health back where you can do stuff. I don't know if he if he wants kids or he's gonna have kids, but you want to want to do something with the kids.
Speaker 2: Right, So Deshaun get well, MARYLH. Like I said, I don't know.
Speaker 1: If at this point in time, I'm not even thinking about playing football.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking about hitting and tackling his rehalb.
Speaker 1: Tak it as serious as I possibly can and try to heal up and get back because twenty twenty five is over. You're not coming back. You retord in January. That's a twelve month injury. You're not coming back. You're not playing. You're not playing football until twenty twenty six. So speedy recovery, oh show Yeah. Pelicans suspended Zion Williamson after the reportedly after he repeat orderly after he reported late to a team flight to Philly. Zion just returned to the court after a twenty seven game absence and now he will miss Friday's game against the Sixers.
Speaker 4: Well, listen, didn't he just sit out after having a small Hampshire injury.
Speaker 1: He missed twenty seven games, he came back, he sat down again, and then he showed up late to.
Speaker 5: The playe playing okay, okay, should ask you a question.
Speaker 1: On Joe, Yes, sir, do they spring these trips on you or you know when you it's not like a surprise test, bro, give you our tenerary.
Speaker 2: We leave it X amount X time.
Speaker 1: Right, this man don't come up by playing Look your guys, at some point in time, we've got to come to the conclusion behind it. Interested in playing basketball for New Orleans. He might not even be interested in playing basketball. How you missed that many games and the first time that you really have to travel and you're gonna play, you show up late?
Speaker 2: Right, No, that's that's that's not you don't care. That's not you don't care.
Speaker 4: And informed to get suspended. For them to get suspended, that meis it was his first time, reither.
Speaker 1: Or they're trying to send a very very strong message.
Speaker 2: What would that message? B Bro?
Speaker 1: You're bull driving, so we're finn start taking one hundred and fiftywo hundred thive dollars from you?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: Well, you listen, now you got to be careful.
Speaker 4: Now, you got you gotta be careful because not now if you think he's bull driving, you know, and you start taking money from him, then you're gonna see you you got to deal with the pushback. Oh so that's what we're doing, all right?
Speaker 2: We know what.
Speaker 5: I don't even want to be here no more.
Speaker 2: Well, but that's very obvious. Have you have you? Have you seen?
Speaker 1: I mean, what gave you? Tell me, what gave you the impression that he wanted to be there.
Speaker 4: You had to come out and say that you want to play there.
Speaker 1: To tell me you showed me with your actions. See, I see it better than not here. Yeah, I hear you telling me you want to be there. But I see every time I turn around you hurt. I see every time I turn around. I gotta put a weight claws in your contract. Make sure you don't overeat. You're not healthy. You're not taking this city.
Speaker 2: Bro? How you show up late when you know my job? We travel?
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, they done gave it our tenperary, right, we get our tenterant when we get Friday.
Speaker 2: Okay, we leave it at such and such. Okay, we got practice boom boom boom. We got blogged. Okay, got practiced tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Morning, we got got meeting, We got walked through playing leaves at three thirty. They didn't spring that on it, right, man, I wonder what time the plane man I thought were leaving it?
Speaker 2: Manzai ben stop caring and all, y'all. But I.
Speaker 1: Followed a lot of the people in the chat. Man, let that man live, man, he yunged. Young fat people become old fat people, and old fat people don't live long.
Speaker 2: Do you ever see a old fat personal Joe? Um hm huh huh h. No, he got he gonna get it together. I don't know.
Speaker 7: They said that when it was nineteen. They said that when he was twenty. They said that when he was twenty one. Hours on here, not twenty two or twenty three. You know what I think he need on? Yeah, I mean we know that. I think he needed to change the scenery.
Speaker 2: No, he need to change the eating habit.
Speaker 1: He's okay, y'all said that when he was nineteen, Oh, he gonna get it together. Oh, man, let them start him out up. He said that when he was twenty. Man, come on, man, you being hard on him. Bro at twenty one, damn twenty two. Don't let the man believe Damn he kind of can't can't enjoy himself at twenty three. Now he twenty four. So what it is now, I don't know. I don't know, I don't know what. It's the same story, Ojo, Yeah, over and over. I mean don't I mean, don't you want to have enough pride? You see all that's what hurt. That's what hurt, Ojoe. You see the talent level, you see what he can be, what he could be, But it don't mean enough to it.
Speaker 4: You know, listen, you know he was supposed to be next to lines the face of the NBA.
Speaker 2: Uh coming out, Ojo?
Speaker 1: Before you go to father Zion has reportedly been laid for multiple practices reported by Chris Hayes, a pattern of behavior that led to the organization.
Speaker 2: So not only is he overweight, he lay it. He don't even get the practice.
Speaker 4: Some time I told I told you, I, oh, you're one the first time if they suspend you from missing a flight, they not suspending you is not your first time. That is that's an accumulation of things that happens over time where they get fed up. Now, when you get to this point, it's only a matter of time before they move on from you, you know, And there are many suitors. Matter of fact, the Lakers are looking for another piece.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: That piece can be Zion or that piece could be Jimmy Buckets. I'm not sure which way.
Speaker 2: They want to go.
Speaker 4: I just I know who I know who would be a good mentor that they get him on the right track.
Speaker 2: So he's gonna show up late, but he get mad at dor Dash when they come late before you shut out for that one. That's a good one. That's a good one.
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, come on, come on, man, you're making thirty million dollars a year.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, that is your job.
Speaker 1: You lay for practice, you lay for the plane, and you overweight. He're like, what, hell, I will go for the tripecto. I'm gonna be overweight late for practice and I'm gonna miss the play.
Speaker 2: M hmm.
Speaker 4: And one one thing about it. You know the NBA boys they make, they make what I call it a few money, you know, and I don't I don't think they don't give it back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why would you give it back to him?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Hey, One thing about it, though, you know what you're getting when he healthy? Boy, boy, he's special.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you.
Speaker 1: Hey, everybody talking about Oh I love Michael Jordan Killer instick. I love the what Mama mentality? Well, y'all need to have how many times with Michael and Kobe late since y'all loved so much about Oh, y'all love that aspect. But it's not that aspect that made them great. It was the other thing that made them great.
Speaker 4: And they did everything right though they had they had different They had a different type of discipline, they had a different type of mentality, Their approach to the game was completely different. They cut from a different cloth. In general. You really can't compare them and their preparation in the way they approach the game and their craft to anybody else.
Speaker 5: They in the class of their own all.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, no, Joe, everybody. Look, everybody doesn't have the same level of talent. The one thing you can control if you your effort.
Speaker 2: God gave you ex amount of talent.
Speaker 1: You can get a little better by do your work, ethic and things that you do. But you're only gonna be so good.
Speaker 2: M hm. I can't make it be on time, Joe, Right, it's got to matter to you. Yeah, I can't. I can't see harr is the problem that you run into.
Speaker 1: Anybody that's been injured you see what happens is that you get if you get you're doing the season. Guess what you can't work out? Well, you can't work out and you still eat the exact same. Because if you can't control your eating when you play it it working. What makes you think you're gonna be able to control your eating when you not running up and down in that court thirty five forty minutes a night.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, that's our your problem.
Speaker 1: He get hurt during the season and he might be at a comfortable way.
Speaker 2: He don't even he don't even care. Yeah, you don't care.
Speaker 1: I refuse to believe that chat y'all go about man. You don't know that, man, I need I know enough. I know his weight, I know he late and if the reports aren't to be believed, I know Chris Haying very well. He used to be on with us at Undisputed all the time. Yeah, you don't care, because that's that's a lot that's not carried.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got you gotta get this. I wonder who we got.
Speaker 5: I'm wondering who we got rying, bro?
Speaker 1: You know, yes, people they tell him what he wanted to hear, not what he needs to know. Because if I tell you what you need to know. Oh, Joe, guess what You're gonna stop the bus and ask me to get off.
Speaker 2: Man, I don't want to get off this ride.
Speaker 1: And I saw that reflective shine because if I'm with you, if the spotlight.
Speaker 2: On you and I'm with you, little that shine go here on shade too, right? Hey? Yeah?
Speaker 1: That by boys Yon? Oh you you know Tyon? Well come on over here there. You know what I'm saying, don't Joe?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I understand, I understand. He got the wrong people riding. He listen, he should just hang with me, hang with me.
Speaker 1: I get him, right, bro, you eat McDonald's. That's the last person he need to hang with.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 2: You said McDonald's. You said, hey, so you want him to eat McDonald's.
Speaker 4: No, I'm gonna get him on my nutritional plane McDonald's. No a nutritional plan for him.
Speaker 1: No, that's not what you said. You said, hang with you, everybody, just come on this show. Hey, e McDonald's. That's what you said, Chad.
Speaker 4: But I'm saying I'm saying, but also I'm trying to keep him on the court.
Speaker 1: He don't want to be on the court. Here on the court. It's in the mall. It's called a food court.
Speaker 2: He all over that.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I.
Speaker 1: Haven't spent a whole lot of time. I spent a little bit of time to do him. I don't know if they got mall, but I'm sure they probably got the U. They might not have the like they might have what do they call him, like in Miami where they have an outdoor mall or something, because we know, like in Atlanta, we got indoor malls, right, you know what I'm saying, And they got a food court right.
Speaker 2: On that one. Oh, he spent a.
Speaker 1: Lot of time. I guarantee he's been forty fifty minutes a night of that court.
Speaker 4: But you know what, the fact that he's playing New Orleans and he has a problem with his weight, and New Orleans is probably the best place when it comes to food, probably one of the top places when it comes to food.
Speaker 2: Where the hell can you go? They don't have good food?
Speaker 1: Name of city that you can go when you make a hunt you got a contract for one hundred and fifty million dollars that you can't get good food? And if you got a contract for one hundred and fifty million dollars.
Speaker 2: Guess what else you can get? You can get here high a damn chef.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well maybe he has a chef and we don't know it.
Speaker 2: On Well, he need to fire.
Speaker 8: Him because if your chef got your ass twenty thirty five up aweight, you need to get rid of him.
Speaker 4: It's just there's so many resources and unlimited resources where you had that kind of money and you just I don't understand how how how it's an issue. You know, I don't when.
Speaker 1: A player don't care where the player doesn't care O yo. Yeah, and old Joe, we've seen it. We've seen guys they just didn't care. No matter what you said, Bro, you can make you some money matter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, damn, that's a that's unfortunate. Kind of sad too.
Speaker 2: Man. Young Bull is a real deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you said, it'd be very interesting to see. I mean from all indication, I mean his his mom and his father, uh, the man that raised him. I'm not gonna I guess it's his stepfather and his brother. I think he has a little brother or something. I guess that's his that's his team. Not no problem with that, But he wasted five years of his NBA career just like that. And I don't give a little advice, O Joe. As you get older, it gets harder to get that weight off.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Now there are some people that have small frames and ain't no problem that ain't you. He ain't got no small frame.
Speaker 4: You know what's funny when you think about it. He struggles with weight. He struggles with the way that's set to young age. So if you struggle with your weight and try to keep it down and set to young age, you know what happens is you get older, it get harder to get that thing apart for you. Yes, as you get older to get it ap off for you, I mean you gotta work two times as hard as opposed young he might.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's Ozympic against the Azipic against the thing tried zeppartize some of glue tie. But the problem with that stuff is that it weighs your muscles away. That's why I can tell. I can tell everybody that take that stuff, look at the muscle. It's just flabby because it eats your muscle. You ever seen people that's been stranded like people You hear people they got stranded in the river, they got stranded on the island. Look at the body. They got no muscle definition, That's what it does. You ain't curage the appetite, but the muscle just wastes the way.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. That's why I look at people to say, yeah you're on that, bro. Man, they they held it.
Speaker 1: It's I just don't get it, bro. I just I just hate to see guys. I just hate to see us be in a situation where we could just have so much right and it doesn't mean enough to him to just go get it.
Speaker 2: But it is what it is. Jimmy Butler throws shady pat riders.
Speaker 1: Jimmy posted a video on i G Story talking about talking to his employee, said, see, I gave you a compliment.
Speaker 2: That's what bossons do. They build you up, they don't break you down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jimmy, Jimmy going through it.
Speaker 2: Jimmy went out of that port. And this is something you've.
Speaker 4: Never seen, never seen from any player that's played for the Heat. You've never seen this before. You never know, you already know Patty's old schoo from Jimmy before. Yeah, yeah, we're seeing it.
Speaker 2: I mean, is it pat Jimmy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, the issue with at not Minnesota, Wasn't it not Minnesota?
Speaker 2: Minnesota? He had an issue with the bulls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're he was in Philly. In Philly, Yeah, they had an issue with him. They thought he was he was he was too abrasive. See, yeah, I'll give you the first one, the first situation. I'm gonna give you that, right. You know what A you know what OCHO first marriage and it in divorce. You know what, Hey, we just couldn't see out of eye. You know, she thought I was going left, but I was going right. So forth and song. Okay, you get divorce the second time. Damn Now you you're okay. You're the situation where a maybe a we we both wanted to part ways, Okay, now hearry is but a dissolved third marriage. Now the common denominator in these marriages it's you. Yeah, that first time, I might have believed it was her right.
Speaker 4: Well, we know what the issue is now in this situation. And in this case, obviously we know Jimmy wants his money.
Speaker 1: In other words, if I gave him a two year extension for one hundred and twenty onellion dollars, he's fighting joy again.
Speaker 2: Huh So it.
Speaker 1: Ain't your okay, I'm just making sure. I'm just making sure you are on the same place.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: You know Listen, money, money make you happy?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't even for grad.
Speaker 2: Are you happy right now? Well? No, I mean.
Speaker 1: Now that you mentioned that you brought it back up, I'll even porper, you know what, I'll be even more kicked off that you know you owe me and it ain't broke bread with me, you know what.
Speaker 5: No, I'm just trying to use that example now.
Speaker 1: To make an example out of you. I about to use you as an example. See you like examples about a Are you happy I owe you four thousand dollars? Don't use me in your example. Use me an example as the guy that you paid. That's the kind of example I woke.
Speaker 4: I've been trying to pay the last two shows, but you don't want to download the apps.
Speaker 1: Why do I gotta break what I normally do? I have no cash on joke, I don't have the email, I got some I don't know how to I can't get no game.
Speaker 2: I can't play no games.
Speaker 4: Listen, you have you have to evolve with the time. You have a team of involved. You didn't evolve how you evolve and.
Speaker 2: We I can't even see you. A simple transaction.
Speaker 1: The four thousand dollars, that's what I pay somebody to do all the stuff that I can't do.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, let me let me send the four thousand dollars to the people who pay who you pay to do the stuff?
Speaker 2: Where do you do that at? Oh? I owe the bank? Oh bank, let me see your money to somebody else.
Speaker 4: Well, but obviously obviously if you don't, if you don't have a routing number, you don't have a routing number, you don't have Apple Pay, you don't have cash app, you don't have Venmo.
Speaker 1: I got something better than Apple pay. Huh, I got something better than Apple Pay.
Speaker 2: What's that? Oh? Your pay man?
Speaker 4: Listen, today's your third day. But listen to me now. Now I'm being very respectful. You know I'm very respectful, my elders. Now, this is the third day.
Speaker 2: I've tried to pay you. Three strikes.
Speaker 4: After the third strike, now you're out. Not that the money, just the money goes into in into into a vault, and I can't, I can't. I can't until I see you in person in February, New Orleans.
Speaker 2: You've been with money.
Speaker 5: This ain't no guarantee I'm having it either.
Speaker 2: You remember you remember with Stewet beet Brian up by his money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he that you got money for fake mustache, but you ain't got money to pay me at this And guess what happened Brian Witnes's pocket to gain stew An money, didn't you? Yeah, I'll just trying to Oh Joe, I don't have that stuff.
Speaker 2: I just told you. You want me to gonna take a picture.
Speaker 1: You could see ash ash account is on my Netflix and Amazon.
Speaker 4: Everybody in the chat has told you on multiple occasions. It's a simple download on your iPhone. You have an iPhone, you have Wi Fi I do go go to two I phones. Oh you got two iPhones? Oh so now you're showing out. He's showing out. Okay, you got two phones too. I got one phone. That's all you need now exactly?
Speaker 1: Okay, So that say, so that means you got sixty extra hundred dollars add All you gotta do is add twenty four hundred to it and give me my money.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to get it to you. That's what I'm trying to explain it to you. But you made it things difficult?
Speaker 2: How am I making things difficult? Huh?
Speaker 1: I didn't even want to bet you if I let you off easy. You said, oh b J was gonna get a thousand yards?
Speaker 5: Okay, I owe you five thousand. There ain't no problem.
Speaker 2: I owe you five. What're you gonna pay.
Speaker 4: It when you download one of the apps?
Speaker 1: I can even if I download it, I wouldn't know how to get it.
Speaker 5: As to explain it to you.
Speaker 4: No, explain you have a team that can playing it to you. How I can see the money At this point, I just don't want the money.
Speaker 2: I want it.
Speaker 4: I mean, if he ain't just download that no, Like I'm trying, I'm trying to be respectful. I'm trying to be respectful. I don't want to get an attitude because I owe you. But you about to make.
Speaker 2: Oh you about to get attitude about by money? What kind of boy? This bad job?
Speaker 1: He's about to get an attitude about by money? Not me getting attitude. He about to get an attitude chack.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm just I'm trying to make like easy for your man.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't listen. I don't want to.
Speaker 5: I don't want I don't want to jump over my elders.
Speaker 2: I'm not like that. I want to probably.
Speaker 1: I told you I ain't got no problem. I can't stop nobody from jumping on me. But if I can't get you off, I want you to stay right there. But I promise you. I promise you if you grab me, I'll make you turn me loose. I guarantee you you turn me loose.
Speaker 4: You know I know Judo, man, I know I know Judo.
Speaker 1: I would say all I'm saying you, I can't stop nobody from grabbing me, but I'm gonna make you turn me loose. I say, telling about he goes he get an attitude.
Speaker 2: Hey man, listen, I'm trying to help.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to I'm trying to make life easy for you and you you're trying to complicate things.
Speaker 2: I ain't trying to complicate it.
Speaker 4: Oh Joe, I could have sent you your money three days ago. Oh y on day three, and I'm still telling you to download the Apple You don't want to download. That means you just don't want the money. I'm trying. The people in the chat, I think they've grown frustrated.
Speaker 1: I want one of the more big old checks. I want one of those big old checks. I wanted to go big checks like they get.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Uh, if I won the lottery.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact, you know what I could do that what I want at this show, we'll we'll start the show and we'll start a live show. I'm bringing your money with the big old one of big checks. Now listen, Now, I'm a post dated. Now, don't you go cat, don't you go turn dot, you go cast that until until.
Speaker 1: This first ball man tell me he gonna post bake. He gonna post date my check. He already late, but now he's gonna post date it.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know how black folk is now, Ima, Lets you know now, lets you know when to put it in the bank.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that money gonna be there till Friday.
Speaker 4: Hey, and you put it in there before the date I tell you to put it in.
Speaker 5: There, ain't gonna be no money there now, that's on you.
Speaker 1: The money ain't gonna be there till Friday at noon. Now, if you take your ass to the bank at Friday at nine, okay, you're gonna pull your ass at the back. So I'm just telling you Friday at noon, cast a check nine ten LEMP fifty nine. But you take your ans at the bank and try to catch your check. Now, this man said he gonna post date my chick and he already late.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just just to make sure, just to make.
Speaker 2: Sure that you add interest since you post date. What what you want to get? All right?
Speaker 5: Fifty two hundred, Thank you? That ain't nothing.
Speaker 2: Big ball Oh you're a big baller.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, ball huh yeah.
Speaker 4: Twenty twenty twenty four, twenty twenty five has been off to it. It has been phenomenal for me, you and me. God has favor. My cup runner is over.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Your skulls gonna run it over. You don't give me my money, that's the next thing that's gonna be running over.
Speaker 2: God. He's cut. Yeah, okay, oh man, all right.
Speaker 1: Loop he Piasco because the first rapper to be a university professor teaching raptist students pursuing bachelor's degree in hip hop music at John Hopkins.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, which college class would you teach?
Speaker 4: I mean, if there was a course, there was a course that I could teach on something that I love, something that I'm passionate about. Being a loop a Fiasco is a he's a rapper, so he's he's very world verse in that area.
Speaker 5: For me, it would probably have to be uh, marine biology.
Speaker 4: Yeah, marine biology would would have to be something that I would do, is something that I have a passionate about. If it's not marine biology, it's probably have to be.
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe, do you know the difference between the mullocks and the crustacean?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm wait, hold on, when we talk about marine biology, it would be in specifics on what I have injured.
Speaker 1: So now this man about the marine biology. I just asked you a simple question. Right, Do I know the difference between what a mullocks and a crustacean?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Crustationan is a restaurant in l A.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll think our paperbolager, you'll call it.
Speaker 2: We about to get up with football? What about rock running? No?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no marine bolaging. Now, then that there's specifics when it comes to run. When you talk about marine bology under the umbrella of it, of it in its totality. Now when it comes to killer Welles and dolphins, that's my expertise.
Speaker 1: You just can't talk about marine but you just can't talk about kill killer wells and dolphins. That's my specialty. You you do realize in order to have a specialist. Let's just say, for the sake of argument, you want to be an orthopedic. You do, you realize You just can't say, you know what, I'm gonna be an orthopedic.
Speaker 2: You gotta do.
Speaker 1: You got to go to four years of med school, then you got to do a residency, and then you got to do another two to four.
Speaker 2: Years of a specialty.
Speaker 1: So you just don't get to do the specialty without having the six years of the training.
Speaker 4: Right, That's fine. So I do have the training. I have the training. Listen, I have fifty seven years of experience of training. So I mean, you know, it's something that I could do. Man, what would you do if you was a professor and had opportunity to history?
Speaker 2: History? History?
Speaker 4: Yes, what kind of history? There's different types of history. Now what kind of answer? We talk about world history?
Speaker 2: What we can do?
Speaker 1: We can do Black American history, we can do we can do you know, a civil war?
Speaker 2: We could do a civil war.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it all depends on what type of history you want to talk about it.
Speaker 2: I do have a minor in history. I do.
Speaker 1: I did win jeopardy, you know I won Jeopardy. I win dunkle I beat you every night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, but you're briefed on those questions, so that there's a difference. There's a difference, like I'm not I'm not briefed on any any of the things that I'm going to be spelling.
Speaker 5: So I mean it's a little bit more difficult for me.
Speaker 1: Hey, look, I never say I never said spelling was my strong suit. History is my strong suit. My ability to recall dates and events. I think it's pretty coold.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, listen, I just have a question for you, says history calling, what year was it that the Roman Empire failed?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Askin? What year did the Roman Empire? Do you know? Yo?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, Oh, I definitely know. And in matter of fact, I have a backup question to that. Maybe you know this one.
Speaker 2: There's a young.
Speaker 4: Wars have been started all over the world. War with the Romans and the Greeks started over what woman? What is the woman's name?
Speaker 2: What woman? Uh?
Speaker 4: The Trojan War, there's there's the yeah, you know, and and still to this day wars are started over women. Cleopatra and that's wrong. It was Helen, Helen of Troy. Now, I don't think history is your strong suit, strong suit. Noah, Oh Joe, I beat you every night now you beat you beat me in stuff your brief thought, and already know the answer to.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I know the answer to because I've read over the years and recall them.
Speaker 2: No. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I just asked you who will old jeopardy in one?
Speaker 2: Who went old jeopardy in war? What we talked?
Speaker 4: Listen, if I'm a student in your class, you did the type of questions I'm going to ask you as my history teacher, hoping you have the answer to.
Speaker 5: Okay, how about this in the movie Glory?
Speaker 2: In the movie Glory?
Speaker 5: Yes, what war did they fight that ended the movie?
Speaker 2: O Joe, you do realize, Oh Joe, you do realize.
Speaker 1: Like see you like doing like a lot of Greek mythology and stuff like that. Oh Joe, you say of Marie biology, you said you, you said, Okay, this is my specialty. All I'm saying is, in order to get to a specialty, you've got to do six years, six to eight years before you trained for the specialty.
Speaker 2: I did you.
Speaker 4: Understand I was in school for years, since I was in kindergarten, that I had more than sixty eight years.
Speaker 2: No, that doesn't count. That doesn't count. It counts that man, say that count.
Speaker 5: All those years I've spent in school, all that count?
Speaker 1: No, No, trust me, that don't count, O Joe. That's a that's a different level. My daughter's still in bad school. I'm wondering what you're getting out. She seems like you've been in bad school with she's been a bad school for about eight years though for real.
Speaker 2: Them no no, no bulld eye.
Speaker 1: Oh and she finally and she finally got you graduate in uh in June and having to go have to relocate again. That bad said, that bad said, Uh, that bad said he'd been in school. So oh, y'all want to teach him marine biology?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I don't really know. The people need to start to get stop getting getting.
Speaker 1: Away from from from from majors that ain't making no money.
Speaker 2: What you're gonna do with.
Speaker 5: That work, well, that's that's not the problem.
Speaker 2: Now. The problem is not the majors.
Speaker 4: Right, so you can have a major whatever it may be, communications business. The issue is finding a job that pays well, you already know.
Speaker 2: All you gonna do is go say okay.
Speaker 1: Occupations Top fifty occupations, Top twenty occupations, top ten.
Speaker 4: But that's not the problem. The problem is actually getting a job in me that you have. It's hard to get the damn job.
Speaker 2: Well most of the time.
Speaker 1: Most of the time, O joe, people don't actually work in the field that they got a degree in. I got because I get a degree, O joe. Then I got and I'm looking for that field. But in the meantime, I got to take a job because I got to pay the bills. Now, after I've been here for five or six years, damn trying to get a job in my field.
Speaker 2: I've already settled in.
Speaker 1: I got seven years towards a retirement as the polls are starting over, and try to get several more years. So I worked fourteen years and hell I still got I mean, now they're talking about they trying to problem. Look like they might raise the age of medical medicare when you can retire, retire at age what sixty five?
Speaker 2: They talk about, go to seventy seventy two? Who the hell want to work that long? And just died? What you doing now? Hell? Don no? All right, oh yoe. Time for our last segment of the evening. It's time for Q and A.
Speaker 4: Oh man, that was good.
Speaker 2: Nick Marsai.
Speaker 1: O Jo was quick to pay that ref but holding out on uh he was off of the money, off of the ref money.
Speaker 2: On the spot.
Speaker 5: That's because I had I had the money in Massan.
Speaker 1: Okay, come on, man, can't wait for Nola show to see Oh Jo, come off the money live? Oh Joe, you need a ride to from the airport. I left ten minutes away. I got you and McDonald's on meet love y'all, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, pick pick me up long as you don't have any late at times.
Speaker 2: Then I got a ride out with late yeah, late juf actor.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, the earther of you owe me a five thousand, two hundred dollars collected interest. Not cap must be paying his light bill, says he don't play his debt. Also, will you be upset this weekend? Steelers over the Ravens, Ye Broncas over the bills. Oh you're gonna be mad? Oh cho mad?
Speaker 2: Anyway, he might not even watch the game. What you're watching the games for.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna watch the game. I'm gonna have my glasses.
Speaker 2: You ain't got no team player.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna buy vocals.
Speaker 2: You ain't got no team player. Because after the game.
Speaker 4: After the game, I can't wait till we get on the show because I don't want to hear you say foot of ball.
Speaker 5: I don't want and you say play off matter of.
Speaker 2: Fact, alady, you say off set.
Speaker 5: I don't know you say off side.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say. Oh, brand.
Speaker 4: Boy, you better hope, you better hope y'all have a miracle because it's on.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be home. That's so unnecessary. Yeah, it's gonna be home.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to figure out why you want to watch the game.
Speaker 4: I'm watched. Don't worry about it. I'm gonna watch it with all my BANGL fans.
Speaker 2: What they what they're watching? Y'all lose? Hey, I got your teams.
Speaker 1: Neither one of your teams in the players, neither all three of your teams out of the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Three yo. You know how bad you gotta be to go over who's my third team offense? Who's my second team? Patriots? I don't have nothing to do with the Patriots. You got everything to do with them. Your name is in the record book. You call a touchdown for Tom Brady? Yeah, yeah, yeah, that that was me. That was me, Yeah that was you. Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: In the show right now, we try to see works some technical difficulties. Sunday show might be canceled. Where happened at o Taelor? Hey that man say you're all my Jersey?
Speaker 2: Oh yo? Get the man in Jersey? Man? Ay, matter of fact, Hey I got you know what? I got some Jersey right at the house too.
Speaker 5: He's supposed to. He's supposed to get asked information.
Speaker 1: You got some money right in your bank of John, I ain't got it. He ain't got in Jersey. He's supposed to say as assented. No, he's supposed to ask for the Senate. Doesn't you know who?
Speaker 2: No, she said it? Do you you know who? Oh Joe? No, she did she do all the melling and stuff.
Speaker 1: No, she says she ain't working for you right now she is, Oh Joe Brandon, I have said, Quinn Sewres is Quinn Sewers. He's ranked number sixty five against cover two. What do you what do you expect with him? I expected better than what I got.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, with that kind of talent, with the defense.
Speaker 1: Like, oh Jo you realized, Oh Joe, you do realize. He originally committed to Ohio State. Ohio State yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I heard that. I heard the announcer say it, said earlier, earlier in the game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they seemed like a lot of great quarterbacks that went to Ohio State and left and did pretty well for themselves.
Speaker 1: No, only one, Joe uh Patterson, Yeah you said, oh Ganocha. Apparently Texas teams playing in the AT and T Stadium are allergic the winning big playoff game. Quinn Ewers turned into Quinn Prescott. I'm not having fun anymore being Dallas or Texas fans. Everybody could win the Dallas except teams that played that played from Texas.
Speaker 5: Damn they had a chance.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, they definitely had a chance. M mm hmmm. Damn.
Speaker 1: Supreme Sea said yours is not that guy Texas law three times this season the same.
Speaker 2: Way they did. Mm hmm they did.
Speaker 1: I didn't like I said, I didn't see what the evaluators saw early on. You know, hey, I have you know, you sometimes don't show. You gotta get graced. Eise a young kid. They're in college and you know they don't they have other things to do. They got study haul uh, you know, they got school. This is not a full time job for them. Although some colleges. You think it's a full time job. You go to Ohio, State of Alabama, Texas, Georgia. I'm sure they get their money's worth out of you, but you have to give that grace. But Bro, the mistakes that he makes and the throws, Bro, some of that stuff is just routine. I ain't saying you're gonna be perfect all the time, but I just saw a lot of stuff that he misses. I'm like, what, uh, Doc Brod said? Oh, which ESPN colleague are you walk walking with in the championship game since their sons will be the faced off against each other, Ryan Clark or Kirk Herb Street. Yeah, I ain't really enough been a know to day fan. I ain't been an Ohio State fan. I'm trying to think, do I got any the only hell, the only who Tony Rice was my I think Tony Rice was my quarterback in the East in the Hulaba in the East West Shrine game Chicken Sea. If he was my quarterback Tony Rice? Yeah, I think he was my quarterback at the East West Shrine Game. And then I played uh Ned Bolcar I think was on my team too. He was a linebacker.
Speaker 2: It was Tony Rights my quarterback.
Speaker 1: Oh oh yeah, man, Ohio State is a nine point nine and a half point favorite. Already, they got their work. I mean, you know, to Day ain't got their work. I don't know can scored another point? So Joe right, they gotta keep it, They gotta keep They gotta make this a they gotta make this a seventeen to fourteen type of games.
Speaker 4: Gotta gotta keep it low scoring. And they can't do that simply because the defense is that good.
Speaker 2: I agree, I agree. I was in the East. So what they say, who's the quarterback? Yeah? But Mike? What did Mike buck row Montana?
Speaker 1: Because I know Dep three's with the other team's quarterback, the West All Stars John Freeze from Idaho.
Speaker 2: I don't know who Troy Taylor is. I have no idea who Taylor is Maine. I know he went in to one of them schools.
Speaker 1: Seanna be What about the All American Newcomer red shirt for Baylor Bryson Washington.
Speaker 2: I don't know him, me neither. I'm sorry, I don't know him. Is he related to you or something? Is that your son, your nephew? I'm sorry? Huh.
Speaker 1: Jonathan Shelton said I like to say the game your Broncos beat the Bengals and O two Ocho had six for ninety five and you had one for twenty three. Put some respect on his name. Second, can you reflect on the game and O two when Dante Hall had that juke against the Bronco man had I think I had a big game to end up calling it back?
Speaker 2: I think I might have a touchdown a car against the the Bengals and caught it back. Nah.
Speaker 1: No, I caught a bunch of touchdowns against you, not me specifically, because your team, the Bengals.
Speaker 2: That's because I didn't play defense.
Speaker 1: All I know is I beat the Bengals more than they beat me, and I beat them when you was on the team.
Speaker 2: Were you on the team and though two? Yeah, I was there.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you had so whatever you had the six for ninety five and one touchdown, that's me effort.
Speaker 2: That was me. It'll lose an effort. There's nothing I can do. You could do.
Speaker 1: You could have had You could have had ten catchers for one hundred and sixty five yards.
Speaker 2: And three touchdown.
Speaker 5: They only threw me what I had. Everything they threw me, I caught, You.
Speaker 2: Caught that al too, because we threw that too, got it? Yeah, oh yeah. I was on the sideline of when Dante Hall did that move that was that was live the human joystick. Bro. He had some boy hey that joke with there with shake yo oh oh Joe. He could do it, man, Yeah, not a little rascal, man. He was nice. I still don't know how he got out of that. I still don't know how he got out. He got out of a few times.
Speaker 1: Yes, Start Star had guys running in each other, had a couple of guys missing twice. After I miss you one time, I'm still on the ground. You ain't gonna make me look you ain't gonna make me look bad twice Lady Ray said, Hey, guys, thanks an advance for helping me achieve my New Year's resolution to finally sing a live nightcap show. See y'all in Nola, Landy look forward to it. Come up and introduce yourself. I'm sure.
Speaker 2: Uh, we've had a few people that uh in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: And Houston and Dallas. Uh what you call him came to both shows. Doctor frank Doctor Frankie. She was in Vegas and she came to Atlanta. So Doc, we're counting on you. Oh yeah, why notty one? I can show Google the NFL minimum and it was seven ninety five. O Jo said he makes ten times that he got that money on top of three McDonalds franchise.
Speaker 2: I know he got it.
Speaker 1: I know he got it, but he want to he want a hard time meet. Oh get it, hey, I want you to get what I want you to know.
Speaker 2: Bro No no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 4: And everybody in the chat told you what you need to do. You want to make things difficult like and you know I'm trying.
Speaker 2: I'm trying.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to keep calm, I'm trying to be nice.
Speaker 2: You know I've done all I can at this point. You know, you know you're my co host. And I don't want to say, you know, you know, get it in.
Speaker 5: Blood because I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think things that funny them need to go that far.
Speaker 1: You feel me, he ain't far. I don't think that's far enough. That'd be perfectly if you ask me, which I think you are, why.
Speaker 2: I got to do all that. I gotta download this, I gotta re apply for that.
Speaker 4: And to it take two seconds business download and download the ass. You download the ass. You put your card information and I send you the money.
Speaker 2: What count of card information? Your credit card? So now you what do you mean? I not on nothing? What are you talking about? House? Huh?
Speaker 5: Well, you're living in the cane man, Dave.
Speaker 2: It's okay. I'm gonna keep on living. But I bet I bet you ain't nobody running the no credit the run up, no bills on my credit card. I bet that ain't nobody running mine either.
Speaker 1: I know I ain't running no money on yours ease because of your money, my money in your pocket.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to send you your money. No no, no, no, no, no, no no no. I want you to give it to put it in my hands. All right, right, I'm I got you. I got you New Orleans fifty nd.
Speaker 5: That's fine, that's fine, make it ray, that's fine.
Speaker 2: Conbo starter, what's up? Other? Note?
Speaker 1: Yo, day one night capri Son senior grade. You couldn't get it in prison. The funniest thing I've heard in a while. Yeah, Oach, you're talking about marine biology.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, I don't know what he talking about. I made the Dean's List.
Speaker 2: Paula dealer, Jimmy Dean.
Speaker 5: No, I'm talking about No. The Dean's list honor roll.
Speaker 2: That was me.
Speaker 4: I was an academic scholar, come going to school, despite the perception of what people may think.
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe, you ain't making not what honor roll?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: You I made the honor roll in kindergarten.
Speaker 1: Me. Lord, well, you ain't getting up of stars and cookies. You got stars in cookies already through twelfth grade.
Speaker 4: I counted, I got satisfactories exactly. Listen, deeds list was on the deed's list. Well, I made the deans list at Harvard one semester. Yeah, don't do that, Aaron Ois.
Speaker 2: What's up, Joe? What's your script?
Speaker 1: Club?
Speaker 2: Mount Rushmore? Come on, man, don't don't do that to me now, yeah, what your just about to get out of the dog house.
Speaker 1: Let let's let's let's let him get on out of the doghouse a couple of months and we'll revisit this area.
Speaker 4: Man who asked that question?
Speaker 2: Man, Uh, we read the room. Man read the room, Maine, Folly's.
Speaker 4: I don't even go to the stript I don't even go to strip clubs. I go to tutsis. I go to Tutsi's between seven and nine o'clock.
Speaker 2: Really, that seafood. I go for the season, raise into a whole lot of like I said, Like I said, Denver, you know they had the Mind High some on.
Speaker 1: I think that's closed down. They had Shotgun Wheellings, and they had Diamond Cabaret. But I haven't been to a whole lot of them, like what I got. I ain't really trying to go to those strip club when I go out of town.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, listen, I'm going. I'm going for the food and not on frequent streets. I bet you are going for the food them legs and fives. Huh no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: No, I ain't going Like when I go out of town, I mean I'm not going. That ain't a place I want to be. And I ain't really met I ain't really met a woman that wanted to go. I mean everybody's like, yeah, ma'am, my girl be liking that. Oh they be like with damn, I'm eating the wrong people got that. Damn I don't want to go.
Speaker 4: I was like, okay, yeah, oh shoot, hey, that's that's that's that is a fun and exciting type of date or encounter. If you have someone that's willing to go with you and enjoy those times, you know, at at a strip club.
Speaker 5: It is, it's fun, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I know what you call him a magic food like that for real, don't joke that thing.
Speaker 1: Be nice and hot them fries, be hot them catfish, their tenders.
Speaker 5: I thought we was supposed to be going to magic two years ago.
Speaker 2: What happened? You canceled me.
Speaker 1: It stopped me though, Arvin Bray said young partner young path of journalists. And I wanted to hear from this from the players. What can I do better to understand the game? What is the worst thing I can do? Watch and then ask and then ask.
Speaker 2: The players what you saw? Yeah, ask the coach what you saw.
Speaker 1: Uh, if there's a situation where you think he maybe should have challenged or there's a situation he should have called the time out, you just asked what your see.
Speaker 2: You don't have to get into, you know, the.
Speaker 1: Coverages or trying to like pretend like you know coverages and things like that and in formations and set.
Speaker 2: Just ask what you saw on this play?
Speaker 1: I noticed blah blah blah, and just ask and the players will give you an honest assessment. Now, the problem the coach you gonna say, well, I haven't seen the tape. I'm gonna have to go back and watch it to give you a better understanding. But let me get back to you on that. The players will probably saying, well, look, we were trying to do this and we did. Hey, we didn't feel a communicated, so forth the song. But you need to watch the game and then ask the players about what you saw, and for the most part, they'll give you an honestancer.
Speaker 2: Not the quarterbacks though. That concludes this episode of Nightcap.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow NFL football, the Ravens and the Steelers and who else to tomorrow Ravens Steels and is it the bus the Bucks? Okay, so so both AFC games of tomorrow. Oh, please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that light button, and thank you, thank you so much for joining us for another episode of the Nightcap.
Speaker 2: I'm your favorite off shutting shark wearing my this T shirt. Uh that guy.
Speaker 1: It's being a ring of fame arnoy guy that refused to pay me my money till I do something bad to him, which I don't want to do. I'm will bring his family together, and I ain't talking about for no family reunion. But but but he's gonna make me do something bad and forgive me uh being a Ring of fame. Honorey the Pro Bowl of the All Pro that's Chat, oh yr Sinkle Johnson. Please go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed, where every you get your podcast from, and we thank you again for joining us late after college football Tomorrow is all NFL. Make sure you check out Shave by the Portier. We have it in start. Let's celebrate the new year. What better way to celebrate than with a bottle of Shade by the Portier. If you cannot find it any city or state near you, order it and we'll ship it directly to your door. Please Drake responsibly go follow my media company page on all of his platforms that Shape Shape Media and my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. Our newest release just dropped last month, t shirt, sweats, beanies, cooses, and mugs. Quantities are limited. Keep that in mind, so make sure you grab yours while supplies last. Tickets for our very first Super Bowl show, our first spring tour stop. They're on sale now. The link is paying at the top of the chat. February the sixth in New Orleans. Be there, got big guests lined up for cho and I'll be our typical self a lot of fun. Both Nightcap and Club Sha Shape were both nominated for NAACP Image Award. Nightcap was nominated for Outstanding Podcast Art, Sports and Entertainment. Club Sha Shae was nominated for Outstanding Podcast Society and Culture. Please go vote for us, the Lincolns, pen and our social bios. Thank you because all this is possible because of your support for Club Sha Shape and Nightcap, and we appreciate that here at Shay Shaped Media.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, Texas defeated No Excuse Me.
Speaker 1: Ohio State defeated Texas twenty eight to fourteen, and they advanced to the National Championship game on January the twentieth against the Fighting Irish. They're seeking their first national championship since twenty fifteen. Jack Swarbek sealed excuse me. Jack Sawyer sealed the victory Oh Joe with a striped sack, scoop and score and to push the lead to twenty eight to fourteen, and they win twenty by that score. Ohio State thirteen two, Texas thirteen and three had a great season but a lot of missed opportunities what could have been. Ohio State is already an overwhelming favorite, a nine and a half point favorite over know today according to DraftKings sportsbook Thank You.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow, the Steelers travel to take on.
Speaker 1: The Ravens and the Chargers travel to take on the Texans gret So we'll be which game is first, the Texans is last first, and then the Ravens Steelers.
Speaker 2: Will be joined you. We'll see you guys after the Steelers Ravens game. Be here.
Speaker 1: You don't want to miss it. Hopefully it's a very interesting game. I'm he's old chow. We'll see tomorrow afterson NFL football