Speaker 1: Brooklyn Boys Podcast Light Reactions.
Speaker 2: This podcast all depends on you, baby.
Speaker 1: Three Welcome the Brooklyn Boys Slice time for episode three forty and beyond. What's going on, David Brody beyond?
Speaker 3: If you speaking in terms of backwards beyond backwards? Yeah, three three forty m previous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that sounds so weird, doesn't sound good?
Speaker 3: Three forty, three thirty nine and three thirty eight and beyond, So you you explain to people it's that direction. Yeah, yeah, three forty and beyond sounds like three forty one, three forty.
Speaker 1: Two forty verse, three forty and backwards. Charlie Brown, three forty and counting backwards. Welcome anyway, it's the podcast about the podcast.
Speaker 3: This is our listeners, the slices, giving their input and feedback on what we talked about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what we love. We love feedback and uh, you guys are very generous with that. And we we love and care for all of your talkbacks that you left by listening to the iHeartRadio app. Thank you for clicking on that microphone.
Speaker 3: I love scary doesn't care huh huh what man of the people, All right, y, it scary.
Speaker 1: We got a lot to get to. So let's go right, let's go that button boy.
Speaker 4: Hey, this is two from all over the map. Let me give time to finish.
Speaker 5: Nice, all right, First thing I want to talk about is the age gap in the Disney movies. If we're really talking about horrible Disney movies, we need to.
Speaker 6: Talk about Pinocchio. Because Pinocchio was disgusting, Okay.
Speaker 4: And then when it comes to both Brodie, they are real.
Speaker 5: I believe in it, and I got a good story to tell.
Speaker 3: Alright, So a couple of things. You can't say Pinocchio is disgusting without saying why. Well she continues, Well, she's gonna continue with a ghost story.
Speaker 4: Hey, this is cute.
Speaker 6: Back again.
Speaker 5: So the ghost story. So around this time, I was in my church era. I was reading the Bible. Ditty two shoe girls.
Speaker 4: Was drinking.
Speaker 6: It wasn't doing that crazy.
Speaker 5: So anyways, it was at night and I was reading the Bible on my bed, just you know, laying down, and then you know, I look up, mind.
Speaker 6: You, I mean all the lives around obviously everything's wrong.
Speaker 5: So I look up and then I see this clear just cue again. So the clear thing just sits in front of my painting and then it slowly moved outside the window, and I'm like rubbing my eyes, like did I just see that? Anyways, the next day, like midday, I just see a big ass white man in front of my apartment complex and this person being.
Speaker 4: Pulled out covered in a white bag into the white man. So it could have been him. I don't know.
Speaker 1: It might have been or it could have been a ghost. Yeah, Brodie's not convinced.
Speaker 7: Brooklyn Buoy is backing from Long Islands. This is about actually a sponsor that you guys have.
Speaker 8: Hello Fresh.
Speaker 7: I was listening to Brodie. He said he had these amazing pork chops and gleazed green means, Brodie, you know, damn while you're not eating no green beans, stoplight.
Speaker 8: I love you.
Speaker 9: Though I didn't line by.
Speaker 3: Hold on, I've made it very clear that the thing I like about Hello one of the many things I like about Hello Fresh, is that I don't have to use the ingredients.
Speaker 1: I don't like. Right, but you could give it to your kids.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, my most of my kids eat green beans. My my older daughter does, and I gave her my green beans what I when I call it the pork chop, the hoistend pork chops, whatever it was with string beans. I'm telling you, guys, so you know what to look for a place in order. I'm not saying I, by the way, good good knowing, good on you for knowing me that well that I would not eat them, but good because I know you all know me.
Speaker 1: I would never say I ate them. Plus, it's the name of Yeah, it's the name of the recipe. It's the name of the dish. Shall we have to? And it comes right on right on the card.
Speaker 3: Now, did I give the string beans to my older daughter, bring them over to her apartment let her enjoy them?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 3: Did I open up a can of corn to go with my pork chops. But the seasoning and the sauce and the pork chops that was all hello fresh the glaze carrots that, oh I love the glazed carrots.
Speaker 1: And all right, just trying to catch on the technicality, let's move on. Yeah, all right, okay, guys.
Speaker 11: From a part of that story about my cousin with the grandmother in the bedroom with the blinding light and all that story that I left out was that was her grandmother's bedroom and she was staying in the little boy which she really didn't approve of so that's probably why she woke us so up. But all right, mind you, we were in our eighteens at this time, seventeen eighteen.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Vinny.
Speaker 3: Hi, it's going from Orlando, you guys.
Speaker 4: What was that?
Speaker 1: For the record?
Speaker 3: Well, for the record, what it makes a lot more sense now, still don't believe in the ghost?
Speaker 1: Okay, of course it's no sense. Okay, all right, it's.
Speaker 12: Going from Orlando. You guys are talking about the crazy names that people have. Well, so I work in a school and one of the things that I like to do is check the daily love shots for our county just to see if I know anybody, any parents and my students, whatever. And I'm looking at it right now and the guy's name is Innocent.
Speaker 13: That my friend is Irony.
Speaker 1: That is Irony, Irony. Absolutely, that's hilarious. Well you know what they get?
Speaker 3: Can they find innocent guilty?
Speaker 1: I guess I guess they can, right, it's hysterical.
Speaker 8: Hey MJ from NJ.
Speaker 14: I love that you said this is a Wednesday wedding, give half a gift? You didn't like reduce the value? Said give half of one? And what's the JAY stand for?
Speaker 4: Are you married?
Speaker 1: Joe tell us Jane, I'm gonna go with Mary Jane.
Speaker 15: Scary and Brody, Brody and Scary Scarodi do Ni from ct Salking with the z Omecois. Your podcast is nothing short and genius, blending humor, insight, and raw authenticity. The Slice Time episodes where slices can directly engage are an exceptional touch that elevates the BVP to a whole new level.
Speaker 16: Simply put, you guys have the greatest podcast out there, and I do meet greatest appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Thanks, thanks for the flow.
Speaker 17: Hey, Brooklyn boys, I'm listening to Slice Time once again. I'm behind mj FAM. I just wanted to thank Donnie from Connecticut. Yes, I'm a very sweet individual, but sometimes I will throw some s bombs and get really agitated and pissed off. So I could be sweet, but I also could be a little bitchy and okay, I'll got a sneeze. Uh excuse me, So, Brooklyn boys, mj F Sorry, I'm not leaving another one. This is just about Slice Time, Donnie. I know I just repeated myself. I am a nice person, Yes I do curse.
Speaker 8: I'm not all sweet.
Speaker 17: You know you know is what you think, but I do thank you for leaving such high expectations for me. Thank you so much. Sorry, I'm leaving a lot of talkback. So the other person hated that.
Speaker 3: All right, appreciate you, so she left a second talk back to say she's sorry. She repeated herself, but hadn't repeated herself yet. He repeats herself exactly. Akay, all good.
Speaker 18: Hey boys, Nikki here, this is actually my first talkback. I just want to say thank you because you have been making me crack up every night. I tried starting from the beginning, but I don't want to miss the news stuff, so I keep bouncing back and forth.
Speaker 13: But please keep up the good work.
Speaker 18: And I support everybody on The Big Show's podcast, so keep kicking out.
Speaker 13: Sorry guys, Nicky again, just one more thing, scary.
Speaker 18: I've DMG you a few times about things going on in the Big Show, and I just want to say I really appreciate you basically always responding.
Speaker 13: I know how busy you are, so thanks again. Do you make me laugh? Guys?
Speaker 3: Bye, You're welcome.
Speaker 1: She's back.
Speaker 13: It's it's MJSM and Jake.
Speaker 1: Oh no, MJ's slipped in there, but thank you for that first time Talkbacker. We love appreciate you.
Speaker 13: Nikky, It's it's mjsam and Jay again. Listen.
Speaker 17: I know that that slice is going to get pistol because I'm leaving a thousand talkbacks anyway. The other thing was the Uber driver with the music or something I've taken ubers.
Speaker 13: Nobody has ever ever put music. I don't know. I don't know the ones I've taken never did that. They were just quiet.
Speaker 17: Also Trucker with the parody, hilarious, hilarious, keep it up.
Speaker 13: Okay, love you guys, bye, last one bye, thank you, it's free. And Birdie this is Maddie from Queens.
Speaker 8: The true reason why Scary got his hair dyed.
Speaker 6: Someone must have said, oh, Scary, how old are you?
Speaker 13: Fifty two?
Speaker 8: And he had a heart attack so he had the right hair.
Speaker 6: So you know, Peaching looks like she's thirty nine.
Speaker 1: Well I'm fifty one. But it was my my that's what her point was. Someone said older than I am. Well, i'll tell you what. My hairstylist is the one who recommended it. And of course she just was going for the upsell, so she did.
Speaker 3: Got the nineteen ninety nine swimmer haircut.
Speaker 1: So I got the same haircut I did back in ninety five, same thing. Now. I've been getting a lot of compliments on it, by the way, and not many people have on the swimmer, on the haircut, well on the color that they don't realize that it's colored. You've got the ross gloss on, except some people. The people that see me every day, they know every nuance. But if you haven't seen me in a while, you have no idea. It's cam. I saw you.
Speaker 3: I saw you in person this weekend, and I forgot to look it's cam right.
Speaker 1: Well, that means you didn't notice because you saw me, so you didn't.
Speaker 3: I saw your Saturday afternoon and it was raining, so I figured your hand would run, but it didn't.
Speaker 1: Nothing looked out of place. Tell you what, camouflage.
Speaker 3: Camo is the way to hey, God, what's going on?
Speaker 19: It's the old cow Mart trucker any one more time?
Speaker 1: Yes, Sarre Barberino, you know.
Speaker 19: And today I'm gonna do another Cowboy Trucker reviews, and I'm gonna be testing scoodiest coold story. See if it holds any water or if it's just in his big.
Speaker 1: Old nugg and so hold on to your horses. See we still say that and take us litz go yes.
Speaker 20: Sir Rebarbarino.
Speaker 19: Yeah, let's go.
Speaker 1: Ahead and do it.
Speaker 19: Alrighty, let's get to going here alright.
Speaker 1: And now, well, first of all, what are we gonna do.
Speaker 19: We're gonna let's see, I got some stuff written out here, did some research here.
Speaker 21: I know that Brody wasn't too fond of my research last time.
Speaker 19: It says here that on the Plumber's Manual that every shower lid should have an eighth to sixteenth of an inch pitched towards this shower area.
Speaker 1: Per so it is gonna have a slimp to it.
Speaker 19: You know, that's industry stand And if you put a big old boogie razor on there and it's a little slick, it might move. But on the other hand, you know, I have it from authority from the Perigordo podcast, you know, with my buddy Hifty, you know, he knows all about this stuff, and he says that if you go out there looking for it, you're gonna find it. And sometimes when you find it, you can't get rid of it. So be careful. They're scooty what you're looking for, Okay, but uh, you know. Okay, So here we are in the shower here, and you know, I'm gonna got the legs here.
Speaker 21: It's a little slick here, and I'm gonna put my beat on here.
Speaker 19: It's not as heavy as old scooty as a boogie one hundred dollars razor, you know, but I'm gonna put it on here and see what happens.
Speaker 21: All right there, it is right there, and it's not moving that much, you know what. Let me see here. Oh, maybe I'm doing something wrong. Maybe I got a turn on the water. Yeah, maybe, yeah, turn on the water.
Speaker 1: He's really maybe the vibration don't make it move.
Speaker 16: But let me it ain't moving.
Speaker 1: It ms here? You see what?
Speaker 20: He can't soot. He can't be wrong, man, it's gotta be right. Oh, I think the moment wait, damn it, I can't get up, guys.
Speaker 19: I think I might not be able to do any more reviews.
Speaker 13: All right again, I'll get back.
Speaker 1: Testical difficulties. Thank you so much, Chuck.
Speaker 3: I hope he'll be okay. Maybe the ghost got him.
Speaker 1: Now he's the first parody songs. Now he's doing skits.
Speaker 3: You got a skit he was, It's in the shower.
Speaker 1: Gotta love the truck there for us.
Speaker 3: The Boys Podcast.
Speaker 8: We will be right Baddy.
Speaker 1: All right, Well there you go, Thank you truck. Hello.
Speaker 3: Hold on, is that distorted? Yes, it's distorted.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, You've been distorted for you for we had to know, had to know ye for weeks.
Speaker 22: Hey Brokelyn Boys, Jamie from Green's here. Yes, I'm backslices, So you can just hit fast forward.
Speaker 13: Or whatever if you want.
Speaker 22: Scary was talking about getting his hair colored and people noticing or not noticing. Well, I have a funny story about that. I had a friend in college who has very blonde hair, and she used to dye parts of her hair different vibrant colors.
Speaker 6: So at one point most.
Speaker 23: Of her hair was blonde, but there were very noticeable parts. So one day, this friend and I are at the mall and we're waiting for Starbucks or some shit, and a couple of teenage girls come up to my friend and one of them says.
Speaker 9: To her, I love your hair color.
Speaker 22: Is it natural? My friend, being a smart ass, says, yes it is. It grows blue and I'm not kidding. The teenage girl looked at my friend in shock and said it so my friend and I get our drinks and we walk away, and when we are awaiting, teenage girls laughing, And I said to my friend, I really hope she didn't take you seriously. And after that it became an inside joke between the two of us for years, and we.
Speaker 13: Would randomly be like it does in that voice to make.
Speaker 22: Each other laugh because that teenage girl had such a genuine shocked reaction, like she really did think my friend was here.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. Some people believe anything. It's true.
Speaker 13: Hey, Roken boys, it's me again. No, I don't give a shit about leaving so many talkbacks.
Speaker 8: It's scary.
Speaker 22: That whole thing with the guy finishing the lyrics on TikTok at the auto body shop or whatever the fuck that has nothing to do with age. Okay, I knew the answer to the love Shack one, but not the DMX song. I was born in eighty eight. Love Shack came out in eighty nine. The DMX song came out ninety eight. Yes, I checked, it's about your music taste.
Speaker 1: No, well not if you yes, if you dig deep into this guy's uh Instagram and and and you know all the all the reels he leaves on TikTok whatever it is. You will see that the music references are really basically on age, Like like it's someone who's a lot of the twenty somethings don't know his nineties references at all. But it's it's it's a guideline. It's a guideline. I'm not saying there are as, of course, it's not an absolute.
Speaker 3: So she's Jamie from Queens is all right? So's that she's not knowing DMX is not a sign of age. It's a sign of your musical tastes, right.
Speaker 1: I know that most people fall in line with the music of their era. Most people do, they don't, you know, it's it's an aberration for someone. It's for me to know duop music from the sixties. Most people my age don't know that stuff, but I do because I listen to it.
Speaker 3: Whatever year's DMX had his biggest hits. If you look at the biggest hits in country music those years, you wouldn't know the lyrics to any of them. No, that doesn't mean that you're older young, It means you don't listen to country music.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: In a country music fan would say to you, Oh, you must be young because you don't know them, and you'd be like, I'm not young, even though my hair looks great because I color it.
Speaker 1: No, I know, but main I'm just talking about mainstream music. Mainstream X is not mainstream music. One of his songs is yeah right, that's the song that he tested people with. Okay, what song was it? Well, it was it was rough Rider's anthem. It was stop drop, shut him down, Open up shop.
Speaker 3: I don't know that.
Speaker 8: Song, Okay, Brod Brodie.
Speaker 7: What about my Dominican cat that's eating your tomato?
Speaker 1: It? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Oh, that was the riddle about the letter of the alphabet Dominican Republican Republicans with a C, then cat and then tea tomato. Yeah, very funny. Again, if you're Dominican, you might say Dominican Republic. Everybody else said Denmark. I'm sure of it. Yeah, mostly sure of it. Brodie, your mic is becoming unlistenable. I'm just letting you know that.
Speaker 1: Is it distorted?
Speaker 3: Scary is distorted?
Speaker 1: Okay? How's that? Is that better a little bit?
Speaker 13: Boys?
Speaker 8: Tis me?
Speaker 22: Yes again? Yes, I'm leaving a lot this week. Fucking Garry, I know exactly what you should do about your broken bedframe. Maybe you could convince tall Darren that he fucked up your bed frame when he was staying at your place a few months.
Speaker 13: Ago and drunk off the desk, and.
Speaker 22: He'll give you some money towards it, and you can get some even bougier Peter Millar or squeaky bougie fucking bed frame or something.
Speaker 24: Like.
Speaker 1: Where you're going with that? Put it on.
Speaker 3: My friend Scary wants to blame it on his housekeeper. Yeah, that's not nice.
Speaker 13: Hey, Brookman Boys, who is Maria from Union City? Scary?
Speaker 25: I agree with Brody, you should get a carpenter to fix your bed because if it's real good, uh, there's a good chance that your bed is still in good conditions. Go on task Rabbit and look up a carpenter and they're reputable, they have reviews. Just just do that and save money for a vacation be losing money.
Speaker 1: Actually may actually take her up on that, and you know that's a great idea. Thank you so much, Maria.
Speaker 26: Hey Brooklyn boys Owen from Philly. I'm listening to the last Slicetime episode Scary and talking about Crispy Pizza. You did not just say I like a crispy bottom, did you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just tongue in che tongue in Chica. Yes, we make jokes here. We we make puns and plays on words.
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't think he meant it that way when he said it, though, I mean I knew, I.
Speaker 1: Knew what I was saying when I said it in behind sight and behind sight.
Speaker 26: Thank you, brod Oh and fulfilling again, by the way, in reference to what Scary asked last week when he thought I was gonna call him out, first off, Shade did a pretty good job of it. I don't want to comment too much on it. I mean, we have our similarities, we have our differences.
Speaker 8: Our accent is a.
Speaker 26: Derivative of New York and then a mix with southern and Midwestern and you know, our own kind of thing. And frankly that kind of speaks to you know, how we are diverse and not just many New York But.
Speaker 27: Yeah, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 26: I don't see a reason to have beef, but I know plenty of people that do. It's just it's a it's a tale of two cities and not Manhattan and Brooklyn this time, and it's it's there's there's obviously gonna be a rivalry.
Speaker 1: Of course, we know it exists. Not everybody participates in that. Hey, guys, I'm all right.
Speaker 19: I just had a little bit of a spill there in the shower with the stick with soap or something, you know, but know the razor didn't move at all. But that doesn't mean that Scootie is wrong, you know, because Scooty, you know, I've heard of instances where, you know, people or paranormal investigators will go into a house with a with a spirit box and they'll be looking for something, and you know they'll, yeah, after that, the people in the house that live there, you know, they won't be able to get rid of that spirit or whatever they found and they'll just have to learn to live with it.
Speaker 1: You know, it's happened, but you know it's quite possible. You went over there with.
Speaker 28: The mindset of seeing something, you know, and the power of suggestion is very uh strong, you know, and then you went over there and you saw something, you think you saw something, and who knows is it real or.
Speaker 29: Is it not?
Speaker 19: Who knows, you know, but you know you just gotta be careful, you know, it's goody in case there is something out there, because you know a lot of these para paranormal investigators say, don't be messing around with it, you know, don't be playing with the Ouiji board, because then you won't get rid of these things. So be careful.
Speaker 21: They're my friend, you know.
Speaker 30: And uh, well if you keep on doing it, happy, go something, all right, guys, I'll see you later. Go and don't forget to get on the Spotify there and check out my buddy Don Hefty and Momo Rodriguez. You know, they got a podcast called Paragrdo Activity and they talk about all this kind of stuff, you know, and uh, they're not dropping episodes here on a weekly basis, but they've got a few episodes out and then they drop one every every Halloween. Okay, so check them out and you know you might just learned something there.
Speaker 1: Okay, guy an audio?
Speaker 3: So okay, so are we now using talkbacks to promote other podcasts?
Speaker 1: Is that that's what that appeared to be right there? Yeah? Thank you? Okay, scary it's dead.
Speaker 31: Brody, Brody, how do you not know? DMX help my phone while listening to the podcast and said shut them down?
Speaker 4: Hut whoa.
Speaker 8: Hey, guys, bor from Connecticut.
Speaker 32: That little comment was from me, So maybe she should find me and say it to my face.
Speaker 14: If she doesn't like the fact that I repeated that you gotta follow the rules of Starbucks. Heys, too bad for you, huh.
Speaker 5: I thought we were all friends here, but obviously you didn't even mention her name because.
Speaker 31: She's so gangs.
Speaker 1: I want to let's not turn this into every comment section on every piece of social media.
Speaker 3: There you go, that song I know that.
Speaker 1: I know that was there you go? All right, well, Laura, Laura is back with a round two of ammo at this person.
Speaker 8: And that was Laura from Connecticut.
Speaker 10: Just in case I didn't say it beforehand, she was speaking about me.
Speaker 4: That's on you, girl.
Speaker 5: If you didn't like me repeating that we needed to follow Starbucks rules for different stores, well, too bad for you.
Speaker 8: Then don't listen. Have a great day and have a country day.
Speaker 3: Okay, But but again, nothing but love. Let's uh love, just commenting. We're commenting on on talkbacks. We're not really commenting on each other. You know, nothing's personally here.
Speaker 33: Right Brooke Glyn, Boys Johann from Miami here n benisons As episode zero. So you all used to have this shtick going around with Peter Mallar, the repetitive commercials peer Peter Malor, laughing my ass off all the time at it, but I can never relate.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 33: I'm currently into golf, and every single golf Storygo Too is completely flooded with Peter Malar. I just kind of crack up when I see it now, So happy to let you.
Speaker 27: La rody and scary, never scary and brody.
Speaker 1: That was quick. Sorry, yeah, Peter Malar over the weekend. Last weekend, Peter Milan.
Speaker 27: Is rody and scary, never scary and brody as well. From scene I remember that little map trick years ago. Everything outed up to nine when I first did it. I did do Denmark Kangaroo Orange, but unfortunately everyone in my area are fucking morons. I did it to one guy one time and he was like, uh, Europe Elephant Tomato. I was like, Jesus Christ, you're a fucking moron. Go away, Shure Brody. When you were telling that guest, I was like, Oh, he's gonna go for the cheapest. He's gonna go for the cheapest gas station. Just instincts. I already knew it. He shocked me too, one time I had like a very old buick and the gates didn't work, so it always stood on e no matter what. But the light always came on to go when the you know, when the gas was low. But this one time it just decided to stop working and I ran out of gas. Ran out of gas at the top of a hill right here. I was like, oh my god, but there was a gas station all the way down at the bottom of the hill, and it was a long hill. So I did a buzzy shit and I reversed all the way back down. A whole bunch of cars come in my way. They all had to go around me. They weren't pissed, but I didn't give a fuck. I was determined. I got the gas nice, amazing.
Speaker 1: I love that reverse down the hill.
Speaker 3: I'm assuming the old wasn't wide enough to turn around In case your slices are wondering.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was gonna say, why don't you just go forward to just use the brake, Well, you have to turn around first, back with k turne and hopefully the momentum was enough to get you turned around.
Speaker 3: He did it, amazing.
Speaker 34: He'p from Bayonne, New Jersey.
Speaker 4: I got Koala and apple good.
Speaker 1: Try it, Oh Brody ah.
Speaker 26: Hey Brooklyn boys owing from Philly again. Damn, I'm pretty active this week. I'm dare I say, more active than a first quarter Scary with Doctor Fat Loss Regimen not a sponsor hit the jingle on me. Anyway, I finally tried to the Farahs at Wonder. It is really good. I got a vodka square pizza, and I mean it's delicious. I can't imagine how good the original one is, even though.
Speaker 1: If you love that, you'll really love the original because that is nowhere near the original. But okay, it's a hat.
Speaker 3: It's it's not bad pizza, but go to the original.
Speaker 26: Even though Vin over there says that the original isn't as good as it used to be. I'm still gonna have to try it next time I'm in Brooklyn. If I got the time, maybe I'll try it. Who knows, but that Wonder it's delicious. I gotta say, okay if it works.
Speaker 35: Andy the bust Driver here three thirty nine was talking about the picture she.
Speaker 4: Made with chat GPT and Scary.
Speaker 35: I also made a picture on my birthday June seventh, my thirty first birthday. It was the picture of Robin and Scary. I took a screenshot of it and I put my picture. I had chat GPT's take my picture and remove Robin and put it with Scary and I said, happy thirty first birthday.
Speaker 4: Thank you Siri chat great birthday.
Speaker 1: I love it. Thank you that's putting it to good work. Thank you so much. Appreciate you. Now you can use that.
Speaker 3: Now you can use the French kiss app and you would. Scary can make out.
Speaker 1: In the picture.
Speaker 8: With Scary.
Speaker 1: People are getting creative out there. I love it.
Speaker 3: You don't need to show up anymore. They just took your picture and now they have a picture with you.
Speaker 36: Been there, BARTI that story of you in your your car absolutely larious. Got to pick left or right? That was funny because my brother did it with this truck. It was the scariest part of our time. Anyways, Scary, you've never had a jogging thought.
Speaker 1: Giggity giggy to you. Thank you buddy, name again Bertie.
Speaker 36: You mentioned in your talkbacks they're healthier, stronger than me. That's that's what I want to hear. The confidence, you know, I think it is. It's you're mentally strong because you deal with your wife, your marriage, your kids, You deal with New York City, you deal with traffic up there, and Karen's so I think you're you're mentally tougher than me. All right, let you know that.
Speaker 3: All right, all I appreciate it.
Speaker 36: Liam McGann, So I did the math, did all that you said, and and toasts two and it boils down to the fruit, which is Bertie Bertie. It just always boils down to Fredie Bertie. So Bertie's a freaking I'm just saying, Okay, that's comedy.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I tell you that's how he landed on brody As instead of orange and what It's okay, Liam's Lien's living in his own world. We love Liam.
Speaker 3: What what country did he start with? That ended in in b and then an animal?
Speaker 1: You're just making a joke.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, all right, I got you him again.
Speaker 36: Everybody on this channel as a collective, it's scary.
Speaker 1: Was his girlfriend?
Speaker 36: His bad needs be faced? We do go fund me page uh pitture for good, I don't know, concrete or something of the bead wise and uh, don't forget the movie Norman. That was a good movie. That was a funny movie.
Speaker 1: Thank you lillam, you wanna wash that pree ran out of his hair. He's gonna wash.
Speaker 19: That pree ran out of his hair.
Speaker 37: He wanna wear that furst by his their year, go about his we. You wanna watch that pray right out of his hair. You wanna watch that ray rad out of his hair. He wanna wear that verse by his their year, go about his we.
Speaker 38: If this last, don't understand it why he does such spoogy things. He just wants to keep the trends up. But no Wednesday weddes. You know, I want to keep that bre raight out of his Here, I watch that pre raight out of his hair.
Speaker 37: He's gonna wear that person by their air and about him.
Speaker 1: Thank you for that, little diddy.
Speaker 3: And that was the perfect length.
Speaker 19: And talk about some weird names in Mexicole have some weird names. You know, then when you're translated, okay, like I had an uncle called Severo. His name was Savedro and when you translate, that means severe but you know it was natural for him over I had another uncle. But a lot of times, uh, most of these people, you know, they'll well weird names, they'll they'll go by their nickname okay, Like you got my uncle, say Lastino, he would just go by Tino.
Speaker 1: That was it. That was You got a lot of people call his suits. They go by Chewi.
Speaker 19: And then uh, you got some guys, a lot of guys named Jose. Uh some of I'm gonna go by the name Peppy. But you know, I had one cousin. He was always crying because of his name. You know, he'd come home from school crying, Mom and Mammy. All the kids at school mean to me, what's wrong? Why what happened? You know he'd say, well, you know, they pour cheese all over my head, you know. Oh and today one of them even poort halepenions on my head, and oh my god, it was all terrible and anything.
Speaker 1: All just say shut up, Nacho.
Speaker 19: You see, his name was Ignazio and his nickname was Nacho.
Speaker 1: That's that's how that worked out.
Speaker 19: But you know, yeah, there's some weird names out there, but you know, most of the Mexican people they don't mind. You know, they go by their their their name, their god given name, and they're proud of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, so rock on, guys, let's go alrighty, all right, thank you O. Nacho then he is wrong.
Speaker 9: Then he is wrong. One Ellen b has the best squay of pizza.
Speaker 1: That's the fact.
Speaker 9: If you're a child is under two years old, you still have to pay for an airline ticket, although it is not the full price. I've had this fight with uh the airlines many many times. A fact they don't get a seat and they don't get a meal. You still have to pay then on behalf of some of the slices. We do want to see a picture of you, and we have, or I should say, I have been trying to find you on Facebook. So if you could kindly post a picture of yourself on Facebook, we would greatly appreciate it. This is Victoria from Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: We got some mixed misconnections here. It sounds like Victoria wants to check out Vinnie the visa. Are interested in the visa? That but yeah, but the first thing was not it was wrong. It was his opinion. You can't be wrong about an opinion. Well, you could be very wrong about your opinion.
Speaker 1: Well that's your opinion once again.
Speaker 10: Not Hey boy, I'm a D one hundred listener and I've never heard a song by DMX.
Speaker 8: I heard of them, but I could not vote you a lyric or give you a song title. I'm so sorry, and I'm probably around the same age as Brody, and I don't think that has anything to do with it. Just not my sin.
Speaker 27: And also, Perry, you look great.
Speaker 8: I think your haired eye job perfect. Now, dude, for.
Speaker 1: Now, thank you. I nailed it.
Speaker 3: So if I if I could just add to what Christy from Saddlebrook said, not only did I not hear DMX on ze one hundred, I freaking worked there. I worked there and I didn't hear them. By the way, DMX one rapper, so none of them.
Speaker 31: Guys does just want to take a moment to shout out the stalker slash silent slices. This is someone who had honestly posted in the Facebook group saying that they listen, but they don't leave talkbacks. We have several stalker silences. Freddy, April, l Ja, Amanda, Diana, Diane, Brandy, merriam Raj, Joel and Cassie. What's good, everybody, I know there's more out there. We can't all be leaving the same talkbacks all the time. So what's good? Everybody, come out of your shell and drop a talk back.
Speaker 1: Let's do it de.
Speaker 3: Bos look get on slices calling out all those slices for not leaving talkbacks.
Speaker 1: Okay, but that's all right. It's if you want to remain anonymous and you want to sit there idly by, that's fine too.
Speaker 3: Some people like to sit in the stands and cheer, and some people like to sit in the stands and watch the game.
Speaker 34: Nice folk, you know, kind of like your game, your lyric game with music with the bed. He said you need to get a good carpenter. So you could have said, what Mary Shapin, get it, Mary Shaping carpenter.
Speaker 1: Okay, well Karen, yeah.
Speaker 34: He brought in man, I'm back again. Hey, so with the first of all, Karen Carpenter too, you're probably gonna say with the last one with the gas running out of gas and that guy Jeff Garland and that show with the seventies show, he yells at the kid. He says, you ignored the half a tank rule. You should use the half a tank rule so that doesn't happen to you. Pretend, pretend you got half, and you fill up when you get down to half.
Speaker 3: He's got a point, brody, But if you don't notice your gas, which I didn't notice. Then I wouldn't have noticed a half a tank. I didn't notice until the alert came on that I was low on fuel. Again, I've been driving for a very very long time. I've never run out of gas. So this was a it was a first, a freak thing. I wout, didn't well, I ran out of grass, but luckily I coasted in.
Speaker 8: So hey, welcome boys. It's Kaitlin, for be sure.
Speaker 10: So one of the slices, theres for a little autobiography about the slices and the slicets and the mini slices.
Speaker 8: So I'm Caitlin, I'm thirty five. Hello, I am in sales. Shout out to Dyke and Beast.
Speaker 10: We are the world larst manufacturer beer conditioning, and my company, DIKAN is the.
Speaker 8: Home of the Houston Astros in Texas. Yes, so I'm a mom.
Speaker 10: I love to crochet, I love to craft, I love to cook all that good stuff.
Speaker 8: And then you got Mark. Mark is a an accountant. To excuse me, he's a genius. I love him so much. He paizel our bills, thank God.
Speaker 10: And then we have little Luke, who is going to be three in the middle of July. We are in the middle of potty training, and oh my.
Speaker 8: God, that is a difficult task. And to round it all up, round.
Speaker 10: It all together. We are all slices. I am the biggest slice, not wait twise, I'm just the largest, the lover, the biggest lover of the slice signs a Brooklyn Boys And yeah, Mark and I listen together. That's our rule. We only listen together. We only listen when we're in the car because then we can both pay attention. The only problem is now we have Luke and he's three and now he listens, so got to watch out for the poor fan.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you got to turn it down.
Speaker 8: Also, sorry, I'm gonna button this up, but I don't know.
Speaker 39: There was an episode you guys were talking about and it was one of my talkbacks that got deleted where it was I think a woman had a tattoo on her breast and gives up with some really good ones.
Speaker 8: I think scared to two. It was Hello Kitty, and then you.
Speaker 10: Said maybe if she had on her on her vagine it would be Hello qlitty or a Hello slitty.
Speaker 8: Sorry guy, I love you.
Speaker 3: Hey, if you're I'm thank you for bringing those back. You know A shout out to the tattoos. If you're train potty training, Luke, let me remind everyone or reintroduce you, or introduce you to the greatest potty chair song of all time by bearing the Big Blue House. If I could just give you a few seconds of that, you.
Speaker 24: Looks so swab and damn in a pair of underwear. Time to get to know your party chair. And even though you're getting taller.
Speaker 19: Mama be there when you call her.
Speaker 4: Shed stands for.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you, and that rhymes your potty chair ran the Big Blue House. That was a big show for my kids when they were younger.
Speaker 1: Brody just watched it last week Henson Productions.
Speaker 3: That's fun. I'm into it.
Speaker 34: And another TV show reference with the Post Office. The guy wanted special treatment. Scary said, hope people want special treatment. It made me think of the Seinfold when he was talking about I don't want any special treatment.
Speaker 13: I just want the regular treatment.
Speaker 1: Nothing special, nothing special. Thank you, freckle voice.
Speaker 8: It's Caitlin again. So I'm listening to episode one six nine talking about this and you mentioned rolls. I guess rolls.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 8: Should I go there?
Speaker 10: I definitely would like to do another nice dinner out in the city with my husband.
Speaker 8: And you know, I love good food.
Speaker 13: Not a fan of a pup.
Speaker 8: But you guys are talking. This place rolls up so.
Speaker 1: Very casual. It's a it's a very charming French pistro. It was there before Soho was Soho, and it's very approachable and it's awesome. The food is great and if you want to taste, if you want, if you want to walk into old New York, that's the place because they don't make them like that restaurant that and Minetta Tavern or two of the old standbys like that.
Speaker 3: But you obviously you don't have to have the peppercorn sauce. But they're known for it.
Speaker 1: They're known for it. They're known for their burgers. Get there at five o'clock. Though.
Speaker 3: The last time I was there, on the second floor by the bathrooms, they had a tarot card reader. I don't know if that's every night, but we were there on the weekend.
Speaker 13: So hey, guys, this is Nikki.
Speaker 18: I just said that whole thing where they think of a letter, a country and then the number blah blah blah. Well, unfortunately I did not choose Denmark. I chose the Dominican, so I did not end up with Kangaroo and orange, but it was still a lot of fun and I love shit like that.
Speaker 13: Talk soon bye, all right, thank you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Dominican is it's a wild card. Yeah again, it's not my riddle and I explained how it worked, but I'm glad.
Speaker 1: You liked it.
Speaker 17: Hey, b Boys, Christy again, Saddlebrook's scary.
Speaker 8: Macy's definitely for a bed. Also, you can try West Elm higher end.
Speaker 13: I don't know if they sell beds. I'm driving on seventeen right now looking at stuff.
Speaker 8: For you as I listen to your podcast.
Speaker 6: There's also dog Toss dogtas they sell.
Speaker 1: Beds scared of dogs.
Speaker 25: Just google high end bedroom furniture and see what you come up with.
Speaker 1: Good luck. The slices I love. They're looking out for us so nice.
Speaker 3: Well I will tell a story about a slice looking out for me on The Brooklyn Boys next epio.
Speaker 6: So cue from all over the map. Sorry, I've been dabbling with the Devil's letters.
Speaker 15: I'm a little slow.
Speaker 6: Anyways, Brody, why are you always yucking scary? As young him be fascinated about crows and let him be fascinated about crows. Also, I would like to be clear the news male Karen name is David. So whenever someone's being a male Karen, they're being a David.
Speaker 1: I'll go one better. They're being a Brody.
Speaker 40: No, yes, brody and scary Brank from Connecticut.
Speaker 8: Again.
Speaker 40: I love that you actually put these in your show. That was actually the first time I did a talk back on the show Scary about Lucas. Come on, man, you're you're the fun uncle. You shouldn't be saying stuff like that on the show that you're going to give the Nintendo switch to away.
Speaker 1: Come on, bro Well, I mean I didn't meet it. I mean, but you know I was his last choice clearly, for you know, to come to his graduation. So, and more.
Speaker 3: Importantly, the kid I listened to the podcast We're good.
Speaker 1: I think we're okay again.
Speaker 17: Hold your fucking horses, get some vitamin water right now. The woman sounded like she was from maybe upstate New York, but it wasn't like the Brooklyn accent or any of the outer boroughs. Also, sorry for cursing, Donnie, but it's who I am and everyone else is great. Reggie that right at.
Speaker 14: The end that was really admirable.
Speaker 8: Buck Skyler only kidding.
Speaker 17: J m J from NJ Wednesday Wedding. Sorry that they blew you up on the big show. Scary, but hey, what the hell? It's an inconvenience. I think they had it to weed people out. I know you're a good friend, how to go, but it's really an inconvenience. I'm pretty sure that it was less for them, you know, to pay for the for the dinners. But help you have a great time when you go. Help Robin can make it?
Speaker 1: Just me go and stag Robin already said she can't make it. What are you doing, Brodie? What's going on over there? What do you what are you fucking with your phone?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: I got a message on my phone on the alert, so I just turned it off.
Speaker 1: Okay, turn that on, turn it off.
Speaker 32: Reggie here, glad the jingles are back. But wait a minute, Wait a minute, what happened to product endorsement?
Speaker 13: Not cool?
Speaker 4: I heard commercial slipp it?
Speaker 32: What what happened if?
Speaker 14: Oh my god?
Speaker 31: Was it always that?
Speaker 32: Nobody?
Speaker 3: There's two different ones. We alternate them.
Speaker 1: That's right. We have them both here. But we're not going to play it because I have not shouted out one of my clients. I'm trying to be good.
Speaker 41: Andy the bus driver here. I was working today and I listened to and I'm doing the homework. Okay, so I pick five forty five.
Speaker 42: Times totally missed up minus five part because people are talking to me and I get so I have, like what the number number nine? So I'm India, I'm a rangutang and I'm grapefruit. I don't know if India is a country.
Speaker 3: What what?
Speaker 41: And I don't know if a rangutang ends in a g and I don't know if a grapefruit is a fruit.
Speaker 4: No, right, because I don't know that stuff fruit. And I'm just the type of person I don't care about that. I know what I know, and I like what I like. And that's it. So rody you're explaining.
Speaker 42: It at the end, and I'm like, wait a minute, how do you get the poor I'm confused?
Speaker 4: And then so I was all confused. But anyways, I'd like to say all the slices because today's Father's Day.
Speaker 5: Happy Father's Day, you motherfuckers, and have me Father's Day, mister Brode.
Speaker 4: I gotta go home and get my kids.
Speaker 1: How Unfortunately, all right, Brod, you can respond to that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I believe India is the most populated country in the world. Just to respond to his India country, Uh, Orangutan ends in an N. That's right, it's not a rangu tang. So that so you would have ended up with arangu tan and then maybe nectarene would have been would have been the.
Speaker 1: Fruit, which is a cousin of the orange. So mission accomplished.
Speaker 4: Andy the mus driver slices. I told you I'm a moron. I'm fig oling idiot. I have no clue what I'm talking about. I'm telling my wife because she calls me right, I'm telling her.
Speaker 42: About the homework, and she goes orang a tank starts with it.
Speaker 4: Oh, so really I thought her with an egg. I called her a moron. I don't know what I'm doing anyway, I hope somebody got a good laugh.
Speaker 13: I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Now he's learning about it. End end.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I missed that pot because I obviously India ends in an a, so he thought orangutang was an a. So they got both ends and there was orangutan wrong.
Speaker 1: But that's all right.
Speaker 43: Hibee boys Istrasca the Asian boy Mike asked a question regarding if there's any other Asian people on Slice time. I don't think anyone answered his question. Uh so, I guess I'll just say that I used to date someone for four years who was Asian Chinese Malaysian to be exact, so I.
Speaker 13: Have a little Asian in me Hi you used to well.
Speaker 3: I also wasn't sure if I.
Speaker 43: Just insert my opinion about this when you guys were talking about the FUPA and the you know, someone needs to be charged extra if they have a larger area to be whacked. But I'm a dental hygienist, and if you have three teeth, or if you have all thirty two teeth, you're still getting charged the same amount. Yeah, I guess it shouldn't be that way, but it is.
Speaker 3: If you've got three teeth, you got to give them a discount, just at a feel in bed. Also, if you're a conjoined twin going to the dentist, I imagine you have to pay twice.
Speaker 1: Because you got two sets of teeth. Yes, yes, yes, yes, you're doing double the work. Okay, all right.
Speaker 43: It actually would probably give me a lot less irritation and aggravation and stress in my career, if I was able to charge people more for you know, more tartar build up or my difficult patients, if they just had to pay more, because you know, if someone's coming in with partial dentures and they have five teeth, why are they paying the same amount as a regular feeling? So yeah, I uh, that's an interesting conversation.
Speaker 3: Okay, if you're a conjoined twin and you're a man, and you hire a prostitute to come to your house, Oh DoD she charge both of you if you have one penis?
Speaker 1: No, it's one. But what if they.
Speaker 3: Both use their mouths to do something?
Speaker 1: If we are really getting twisted, we are really getting in the weeds with this conjoined twin talk.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. I gotta know, I gotta know. If you're a prostitute, leave us a talk back. Lets you charge them twice.
Speaker 1: Endless, endless conversations. You know, we can do a spinoff podcast just about the conjoined twins.
Speaker 3: Twins questions, questions to ponder about conjoined twins.
Speaker 13: But you know what, not to drag this out. I'll shut up after this.
Speaker 43: I did see someone on TikTok who made they made a TikTok about their kid needs braces and how expensive it is, and the person was like, you know, it's just some brackets, and I'm like, you're not paying for.
Speaker 13: Just some bread brackets.
Speaker 43: You're paying for you know, the experience, and there's just so it's not just brackets, and so I guess it's not like, Okay, I'm just cleaning one or two teeth. I said I would shut up after this, and I know for a fact that Scary went, no, she did it.
Speaker 13: Whatever, I'm over this conversation.
Speaker 43: You can't compare someone's large supa to someone paying the same amount for a teeth cleaning, whether they have three teeth or.
Speaker 13: You know, twenty five teeth. Thank you whatever, I'm over this.
Speaker 3: Don't mind me so of the slices.
Speaker 1: Man. That took five minutes. But that's okay. You ended up ended up pack where you started. Let's continue along, shall we? Oh no, wait, no, I take a break first. Sorry, we'll wear back. It's the podcast trying to keep an eye on the clock here, folks. We have a lot more are.
Speaker 15: These Scary and Brody Birdie and Scary Scarodi the knees. Guess Scary, I'm back because I would be remiss if I didn't wish all the sliced dad's out there a very happy Father's Day, especially to you, mister David Brody, for being a wonderful father to your three beautiful daughters, and you too, Scary, for being a fun uncle daddy to all your nieces and nephews, and of course your godson. God bless all the fathers out there.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Donnie. Here comes a series of people pressing the button and not talking into the microphone.
Speaker 29: Gary Jones from Washington, Well, how are you going to be so boogie booking all those villas and going to lavish parties and vacations, and now you want to buy just a bedframe, get yourself a new mattress, you bet frame, you get some kind of deal where they're going to replace that shit and do some kind of white glove service.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, you already know, you already know.
Speaker 13: Look this is what I think.
Speaker 29: Getting a new mattress frame and using it with the old ass mattress. It's like getting a brain new John Vervader shirt, you know, the new style and whatnot. And then for some reason you're rocking like a flies from Walmart. You know, like the Walmart.
Speaker 13: Brand slide at the beach. It just doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, you're convincing me.
Speaker 29: Episode about your crazy chaotic repair with the dealership. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 13: I feel like if this would be.
Speaker 29: Like a small repair shop owned by immigrants that would fix all your shit on time or maybe even early, and not charge you that much or charge you the same, but at least everything would be done nicely and correctly. I mean, seriously, who in the hell works at the parts on order or they're ordering parts like the they order the left side, but you need the right side, or you need the right side, they need a left side.
Speaker 13: How hard can that ship be?
Speaker 29: This is literally like the poor man had like a wrong leg cut off in the hospital.
Speaker 13: Jesus, Like, come on, de sparrible. I would listen.
Speaker 29: I would have these people fix that shirt for free, and I would get some kind of coupon for a free oil GigE or some ship. This is.
Speaker 1: Who work at.
Speaker 29: Dealership allegedly go through rigorous training and everything is expensive at dealership because they're so good.
Speaker 13: But I guess they're not so hey.
Speaker 29: Look to plan B or maybe like a different shop or a privately owned shop who specializes in Dutch charge or something.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a little late now since the repair was already done. I got to have them fix the repair. But you know, I went to a regular place, and the regular place wanted fifteen hundred dollars to change out the light bulb assembly. And I got a very good price at the dealership because they were able to get me a courtesy price. That's why I went there, and only they do great work. This is just what they made a mistaken.
Speaker 44: So ghosts and hauntings ghosts. If anybody scene of watched Asian horror movies, love of It is loosely based on actual hauntings and true stories.
Speaker 45: So I would say I'm a believer. And moving on to other things.
Speaker 3: Brodie Bride Rice Day the thirteenth.
Speaker 45: So like the people at my real estate office that I kind of like working right now, and while I'm in between jobs, they get to get for a pick a ball and they asked me to join them, and I'm like thinking, Okay, I need to buy a racket, and I didn't know who I should ask, and I thought, my boy, Brody, Brody, can you recommend me which rackets get all?
Speaker 1: Let me know which one do you use?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 45: And uh, Caitlin from Bay Shore, if you want to catch me and see for yourself how young I look?
Speaker 46: Uh ordered through Uber eat order from a restaurant somewhere in the Westbury, Hicksville Levettown area.
Speaker 8: And have it delivered to you.
Speaker 45: He might might get me as your Uber driver in between jobs.
Speaker 1: All right, good luck there, Caitlyn. Can't be in between John, if you're at a job, Hey, broken busy?
Speaker 47: Your boy has always broad in scary answer question.
Speaker 1: Scary jun Oh you want to answer this question? Okay, go for it. But by the way, can we isn't this better in an email? What are we doing? Talk backs? Here? You're gonna sit here. You're gonna go to all the rackets or the paddles?
Speaker 3: Its paddles. I'm gonna respond. I can't recommend a paddle because I don't know if you're ever gonna play again.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Uh if you prefer to spin the ball or hit with power, you've never played before. So go on Amazon, get a four point eight uh star review of a cheap paddle and call it a day. And then if you like the game and you want to keep playing. And you want to upgrade your paddle, then dm me on Instagram or Twitter and I will recommend a paddle. And again I don't know your price point, so it's hard to say.
Speaker 27: You know what I mean?
Speaker 47: Hey, broken bussyr boy, haf this I always scary scary duntons, scary, scared, scared scared. My heart is pumping, my head, spinning, my my, I'm about to blow up.
Speaker 1: Scary.
Speaker 47: It's one wooden slat, you can it can be replaced. Okay, you want to keep the same bed. The bed did not fall apart, and even if it did, you can put it back together. You just just get somebody that's save my hand. A broken poisy behoved list And it's always broad and scary. And yes, these talks us.
Speaker 1: Are from the park.
Speaker 47: Some dogs are from the park. Some dustles are from the office. When I have the sound effects, I like the office better because I like sound effects better. But any scary Johns. I don't know how to tell you this. It is twenty twenty five. The algorithm will give you whatever you are interested in, whatever you spend the time on. I guess it's curls now yay, scary found a broken posy behefdis and it's it's broad and scary. You know what's scary, juns, Yes, there are goos. People live their entire lives, and at the end of their lives, all they have is to move a glass a little bit away, just slightly moving the glass, you know, playing with a race. Because that's that's how you spend the rest of eternity. That's I'm looking forward to dying, looking forward to dyning.
Speaker 1: Scary. Great, you can move glasses all yeah, for forever, forevermore.
Speaker 3: Yes, so you can go to you can become a ghost and move razors off a ledge.
Speaker 47: And unplugged vacuum cleaners, and it's always grow and scary, so scary, John's it seems when it's the topic. Sell me your religion. I'm gonna live my entire life. I don't know what I have to do or not to do. But then when I die, I become a ghost and I start to hunt people. I turn lights on and off for attorney. Sell me, Sell me your paradise. Because I'm Christian, we go to heaven, you know, with harps on a cloud. But but this was better, This was better spending eternity on earth?
Speaker 29: All right?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I know it. There's more. There's more.
Speaker 47: So I spend the eternity on Earth and that's it. I hunt people. I don't know what my powers ares. I mean, there's there's sex. Ghosts. Uh, there's light ghosts, there's movie stuff ghosts. Tell me more about your religion, Scary Jones a salad to me. I want to whatever. There's religion, whatever it is that you're selling, I want to be into it. I'm a supportive guy, So Scary, just how do I become a ghost?
Speaker 29: All right?
Speaker 1: I sent some sarcasm there, definitely not a believer.
Speaker 48: Brooklyn boys, it's Fanny from Brooklin the Bronx.
Speaker 1: To be clear, what is she on the toilet?
Speaker 48: Brooklyn boys, it's Fanny from Brookline the Bronx. To be clear, Scary, I am not Italian. I was born and raised in Transylvania. But thank you for that.
Speaker 8: And you are.
Speaker 48: Correct Asian Mike, and I absolutely would not have a weekday wedding. That's no bueno for me. Thank you. Friday maybe definitely a Saturday, Asian Mike starts.
Speaker 1: Saving, don't forget to fly?
Speaker 3: Sure, so, Brooklyn boy.
Speaker 48: It's Maddy from Boklyn and the Bronx again.
Speaker 3: Scary.
Speaker 48: The way that you are talking shit about these people for multiple episodes at a time about their dumb ass Wednesday wedding is wild. If that was me, if that was your friend, I would never ever talk to you again. However right you might be about my bad choices for having a Wednesday wedding. And also, please don't be a dick. There's no Wednesday or Saturday gift. It's your fucking friend. Give them a good.
Speaker 1: Gift, but it's worth It's definitely a Saturday gift, definitely worth the uh, worth the conversation. Though there are people, there are people out there like MJ from NJ who would reduce the gift. She'd cut it in half. You heard the woman, I.
Speaker 49: Heard Brooklyn boys Danny from Jersey shitty.
Speaker 47: Uh Brody.
Speaker 49: You mentioned the any number multiplied by nine from one to ten equals to some of the digit equals nine again, but it's actually any number multiplied by nine, even higher than ten. For example, nine times sixty three will equal five hundred and sixty seven. Uh five plus six is eleven plus seven eighteen.
Speaker 32: Put those together and you get no, no.
Speaker 3: No, no, no no no no, no, no, no, no, no no no, it's nine. If the sum has to be nine, right, not eighteen? Five five plus is eighteen. You can't then then take eighteen and add that together.
Speaker 1: Now it only works. It only works with.
Speaker 3: Nine, right, nine times one thousand and one is nine thousand and nine. That's that's eighteen.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 29: It's not.
Speaker 3: Okay, So that that would work. But nine thousand and two one thousand and two would be nine thy and eighteen, which would be nine, would be seventeen. So that wouldn't work. So not every number of times nine adds up. But it doesn't matter one through ten. Is that is the riddle?
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's okay, thank you so much.
Speaker 31: Scary, it's tays. You know, we've already established that you're a big bougie bastard. We know that your big bougie ass broke your big boogie bed frame. Right, you only have yourself to blame here. Scary, I mean, you're jumping on the bed like you're my kids, cracking the frame of the bed.
Speaker 1: But listen, I've never heard.
Speaker 31: Of like an eighteen week to thirty week wait for a big bougie bastard bed, So go on Raymore and Flan again, order yourself a bed and get one shipped, or you could do like Brody said, have a contractor come over and just fix it.
Speaker 1: Now, I think I'm going with the trying to fix it first before I waste money on a new bed frame and then having to get a mattress after that. So I think we're going to go that route first, all right.
Speaker 31: Scary's new hashtag hashtag big Bougie Bastard bed frame disaster.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 32: Appreciate you with Listen and don't judge. I sometimes trim my puba hair to make little sweaters for birds. Listen, now, we don't judge.
Speaker 8: Okay, your turn book, Brooklyn boys.
Speaker 1: Wow, she is on one. Shut him down, Open up shot? Ooh no, Nate from Vermont? I'm uh not fuck? How old am I? What's out for that airplane?
Speaker 37: Thirty nine?
Speaker 1: Yeah, thirty nine Nate from Vermont?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, A little bit okay, but.
Speaker 19: I knew what he was trying emx ooh no, shut him down, open up show.
Speaker 1: Okay, thanks buddy. Wow.
Speaker 3: Sounds like he's got one of those uh like little toyotas where they soup them up and they put them a lazy muffler on death and that's spoilered.
Speaker 1: That's bigger than this aftermarket merchant.
Speaker 50: I never be a brooking but when next to see it on the TV shows and stuff. I used to think about the big strong guys, tough guys and all the mob and stuff, right, but now I can think about his Benny Pack scary and think a mob brody.
Speaker 20: And I don't know.
Speaker 50: Danielle thinks she's tough, but I think she's tough. She's a little bit of an airhead. No offense to you guys. I thought of something different.
Speaker 27: Now I get to come out in the bar, right fair enough.
Speaker 50: But besides, he has just one from gretry to assholes and coming this far, few hundred followers O sponsors to fucking hello fresh man. That's why fucking buddy goes to get a funny job. But still man, especially, I want to catch you Brody from coming this far, for being kind of in the background in.
Speaker 51: The big show.
Speaker 27: To coming this far, I think you come a long way.
Speaker 50: Thank you, seas just been looking funny man, still funny, funny, funny.
Speaker 1: Hell is going on here?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: I well, thank you so much. I think we made out what you were saying. Brody.
Speaker 3: You went from a background character and I went from the background character on the morning show to to the co star of the podcast.
Speaker 1: That's very nice, Okay, that that is very very cool? Wow? Can maybe roll up your windows next time you're leaving a talk back.
Speaker 19: A broke.
Speaker 36: Don't talk about by Facebook.
Speaker 1: All over generation.
Speaker 36: Onder the six Well y'all talking about?
Speaker 29: All right?
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't understand what's going on here. The last three talkbacks in the road were unlistenable. Sure, Liam, Liam, I have no clue what you said there. Sorry, Buddy talked about this everybody the last three? Who are these other?
Speaker 36: All?
Speaker 1: These other two other guys in there too? What the hell? Close the windows?
Speaker 48: Brooklyn boy, that's Maddie from Brooklyn and the Bronx. Please, Brody be for fucking real. I do not want anybody's children assaulting me and holding me hostage on the fucking plane or anywhere else. I fucking love fun. I'm a fan of Disney, and I like children.
Speaker 3: Most of them.
Speaker 48: Don't fucking sing on the plane. Don't fucking sing at all. It's not the kid's fault. I'm sure she's adorable. But those parents are trash, and she's gonna grow up with parents that have no fucking idea and no common sense or social clues. Okay, and it's scary. If you do not stop fucking recycling topics from the Big Show to bring to the Brooklyn Boys, I'm gonna lose my fucking mind. And you can't tell me it's because you didn't spend enough time on it. Because you talked about the little girl on the plane for fucking ever on the Big Show, and then you talked about it for two more eternities on the podcast of the Big Show. So why do you keep recycling topics?
Speaker 1: Originally sofish here? I think sometimes I feel like certain things my coach, David Brody would like to comment on, but because he's not on the Big Show, he doesn't have that opportunity. Am I wrong, Brody?
Speaker 3: So he's doing it for me slices exactly, cycling.
Speaker 1: Because because Brody usually has a great hot take, and if there's stuff that we do on the Big Show, I always think what would Brodie say right now? Brody would have a great take on this. That's why I bring it to this podcast. So I will continue to do that. Thank you.
Speaker 3: I would imagine all that Maddy from Brooklyn and Bronx already, thank.
Speaker 1: You exactly, but you don't. You don't have a voice on the big show anymore, so I didn't have a voice back. It's no, it's not recycling.
Speaker 48: So Brooklyn boy, it's Maddy from Brooklyn and Bronx. You guys, this whole Chinese food situation in Hoboken is concerning everybody knows that in the city and the borough is the best Chinese food is from the hood spot on the corner that's like super dirty looking with the one table that looks like it was stolen from McDonald's in the nineteen nineties, where at nighttime they only have a little window that opens up where you put the money in, the food comes out. You can't actually go in no more. And of course they only take cash. So what's happening in Hoboken? Why was this place not good? And you guys having grown up in Brooklyn, why do you guys not know that it's Maddie again Brooklyn boys, So you probably already heard it. Swam a bunch of slcenes because I'm behind. But the little Mermaid, she's sixteen, snow white is fourteen. Most of these girls, these little princesses, are underage. Bell was the oldest at eighteen, and then also came around, et cetera. But until Bell came, they were all underage.
Speaker 1: Way did make us feel like shit. Thank you.
Speaker 48: Lord, have mercy brookn Was this Maddie from Brooklyn, this gentleman from philadelph.
Speaker 1: By the way, that those were like at nine o'clock at night and here she is at six fifty two in the morning. I think I think she might must have done an eight ball here because.
Speaker 48: She is Maddy from bron The Bronx and this gentleman from Philadelphia doth protests too much. Sir, I haven't heard you say one time why people come to Philly. Why because they don't maybe they come once in their lives to ring a bell. Why do people come to New York You said it yourself. Opportunity, entertainment, arts, culture, the American dream, a myriad different reasons. Please, sir, don't ever.
Speaker 1: Compare another reason why people come to New York.
Speaker 48: Matter of fact, don't ever compare any city in the US to New York, because it will never compare Chicago, gotta bean, Boston got an accent, Philly got a bell, l A has actors, Miami has nightlife, New York it has everything that's crazy. Borough are we talking about because there's only four borroughs? So you're talking about a fifth or sixth borough. But where where there's four boroughs Brooklyn and Queens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, here's she's ripping on Staten Island. What is she doing? Island slices? There are five borrows most slices don't People that don't live here don't know that there are five borrows. And she's that was a Staten Island joke. And here she goes again to continue that joke.
Speaker 48: I said, I said it slices. Staten Island not a borough. It's a suburb. It's a suburb of New York, just like North Jersey is a suburb of New York. Sorry, Staten Island not a borrow.
Speaker 1: Wow. And then she crashed fighting words. All right, thank you. She said a mouthful on this one.
Speaker 52: Hey, Brooklyn boys and boyfriend about this and it's really George from Jersey.
Speaker 51: We want to do it for the longest. Don't come listening their first time talking backer You guys never remember me from the segment. You guys had appreciate for us. I sent you guys, you know, the multi grain scoops, Diamond Flower cookies and book.
Speaker 13: A square piece of shirts.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 51: I just wanted to give you guys a huge shout out. Love what you guys do with the podcast. And I live for those moments where Brodie slips and those jokes when scary trying to make a point.
Speaker 1: Appreciate it. Thank you for being there for us, and thank you for leaving your first talk back. Thank you, and thank you for all that free shift for us.
Speaker 52: George from Jersey on the topic of pizza. I do work for a pizzeria distributor and we delivered to a lot of big name pizzerias in the Trastit area. And you guys are talking about Christi pizza. They are not Italian. They are in fact Albanian. Just wanted to put that out there.
Speaker 1: I know they are Albanian, but doesn't mean that they can't make great pizza.
Speaker 52: George and Jersey wanted to add to the topic about weird names for kids. My wife is from Ecuador and there's a town over there called Manavid. They give their kids' names according to a world event or something trending such as COVID or a hurricane. So imagine how many kids are out there walking around with the name COVID.
Speaker 1: Nineteen Quite a bit, all right. And the last one, I'm also assuming it's from George.
Speaker 13: George from Jersey. I do have a similar story to Brody.
Speaker 51: I was writing down one night and I was writing on fumes and I found a gas station. As so as I pull in get to the pump, gas station is closed. Had to call a buddy of mine that was in area to go get guys.
Speaker 1: Thank you, George, all right, Poor George, all right, slices, thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate it. Thank you for participating in Slice time, all right, and an honor of Liam.
Speaker 2: Of getting Slice reactions. This podcast all depends on you.
Speaker 4: Baby Free