Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to another episode of the Locker Room. It is week six in the NFL and week seven of college football. We have some keys to victory right here.
Speaker 2: As you see.
Speaker 1: Already said at week six, I need you to buy in. I need you to buy in on this show, on this lifestyle. Whether you're watching from home or maybe you're at a red light just having it on your phone. Buy in to what these three boys are doing for you week in and week out. Fight through the fringe. You're gonna see some percentages this week that aren't so great. They're all below fifty percent. We're gonna fight through the fringe with you. We're gonna get better for you and help you to make your pocketbooks that much better. And finally, and the most important key to victory, subscribe. We are nothing without you, beautiful people touching that button and having that little bell pop up. We need you to subscribe, rate five stars and comment. Do me a favorite right now, Pop in a pumpkin. It is spooped over. Speaking of as always, if you go to store down barstool sports dot com and you find Busting with the Boys, you can find all kinds of Meerch. But my personal favorite is it's spootover because it is thirty one Days of Fright, where ghouls, goblins, inspecters from all around rise for thirty one days. Got three choices here in the same shirt. There's a whole lot of other stuff going on to you. We love it. I hope you love it. I hope you buy it and support it because that is always it helps everyone. Now, one more thing before we get in the show. Call of fame. It's strictly just a call of shame.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 1: We got another dead body right here. A lot of individuals putting in effort for us every single week. Costumes, helmets, outstanding parlays. We all know what parlays are, dude. They're a hail Mary every single time, hoping to God you can get those odds from the minus to the plus sign. And these boys are putting their hearts and souls on the line. And I suggest you keep putting those fan videos in because one of these days it's gonna hit and you're gonna find yourself right here next to the true classic and that beautiful face in the cult. Let's have a hell of a day. Let's have a hell of a show. It is Week six and episode six of The Locker Room.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the Locker Room, presented by Fireball Whiskey. Fireball is the perfect shot for game day and whether you're buying those sneaky little shooters before going into the stadium or going big with the Fireball keke for your tailgate. Whether it's a pregame shot in the tailgate or a celebratory touchdown shot at the bar, no matter what, it's guaranteed to night your game day.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys for joining us again. Top half of.
Speaker 4: The show all NFL, All NFL. Can the Commanders get out of winning Baltimore? The back half of.
Speaker 2: The show will be all college football stick around.
Speaker 4: We got Games of the Week, we got our ballsy pick, we got rapid Fire, we got our fan calling segment. Both at the top of the show and at the bottom half of the show. Fellas, where should we start.
Speaker 1: Talk about sneaky little shooters. Sneaky little shooters about fifteen years ago when you were in college. Then you were a sneaky little boy back there at Southeast Southeastern Missouri Tech.
Speaker 3: You just fucked that all up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what I fumbled over the Southeastern Missouri, Techmo.
Speaker 3: Tech Central Missouri. I don't know where y'all getting the Southeast.
Speaker 1: You're out there sneaking around with the little fireball shooters.
Speaker 3: Huh yeah, man, you know we uh we had this place called Fountain Club.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: That ship was no, actually the factory, let me get it right, the factory factory. Yeah, and it was like upstairs area where you would be so packed the ground be bouncing.
Speaker 1: Okay, bad foundation Foundation. I have to throw back.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, D two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, D two facilities.
Speaker 3: Gotta fight away. He's spend a lot of money, not spending a lot of money. But uh, the fireball shots used to have your boy turned.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think that's how I got my first white girl for real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fireball shout out, fireball dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you man. You had to have my rainbows on, you know, thank you.
Speaker 1: It's a rainbow.
Speaker 3: You don't know what rainbows are?
Speaker 1: Rainbows? Yeah, a little those little thong flip flops. Yeah yeah yeah, Slash and badge, I can't imagine rainbows.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's brand. Yeah, it's just nice, a nice brand.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't know if we just call them rainbows.
Speaker 3: Whoa, it's a thro flops.
Speaker 4: Come on, what you're trying to say, Bro, you're trying to say, I think it's a weird look for dudes wearing the throne flops.
Speaker 1: You don't like.
Speaker 2: I thought you were calling them rainbows. You know.
Speaker 1: I thought it was just like he's trying to say that move is sweet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it wasn't.
Speaker 3: A shot rainbow.
Speaker 1: I wish I'd love to get if you could find it. I love to get a photo of you your senior year of high school and then you and like Christmas break after your freshman year. Because the way you talk about how you dressed in college compared to how you dress or how you're just in high school, how you just in college.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you're going to ever find a photo of me in high school. I don't think I took pictures. I was that.
Speaker 1: Yeah then hof cameras back then that.
Speaker 3: Too, also, I was. I was. I thought it was like a criminal, you know, no face, no case type thing.
Speaker 1: So you thought you were a criminal, you know, you know, I mean you just I know your record, I know what happened in high school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why you ended up in Central Missouri.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely you were dog. That is the actual, actual, factual reason why I ended up there. Couldn't leave the state of California for two years.
Speaker 2: You know that goes No, I don't face it was a criminal.
Speaker 1: I couldn't leave the state of California for two years.
Speaker 3: But I thought, you know, I thought I was And then I went to Missouri, opened up my eyes, new world, Yeah, new show.
Speaker 2: Now look at you. Look at me, man, He's got a true classic t.
Speaker 1: It looks like you've lost ten pounds.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what you were, looking a little husky, and it feels like you just lost it all in one week.
Speaker 1: Literally putting by putting a T shirt on.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I worked hard for this, but the T shirt helps.
Speaker 1: Shirt, But you can't just change your body, and in one way, I think he can in a way. I know I made the statement, but you were.
Speaker 3: We had this conversation, I'm black, your block or something, get the weights and then put on a true classes.
Speaker 1: The whole time we were the times you never touched the weight.
Speaker 3: No, did not know you were in that sauna on a bust in man.
Speaker 2: The steam room with the boom, with the boombox.
Speaker 1: Sweaty water everywhere, crunches.
Speaker 4: And We're just sitting there next to him in the steam room and he's just you and me, middle of December.
Speaker 1: Guts, just white pasty guts.
Speaker 3: Hanging out everybody. Yeah, you'll need to get on this program, right, best program.
Speaker 1: I've told the story before. But you went to Israel for a break and you came back and it was the most jacks I've ever seen him. Like, Yo, what happened? He goes, Oh, I'm Jewish now, I don't eat him pork my fault.
Speaker 3: That's the truth. Hey, that ship is the truth. Man. I went out there to eat no pork. I don't know. I just gained him.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It came back like you're still Jewish. Yeah, of course Hebrew Israelite, though you know.
Speaker 2: A little different some slight.
Speaker 1: Happy New Year, Yeah, happy new Year, man, he's favor Happy New Year.
Speaker 2: Jewish New Year was last week.
Speaker 3: Dude said the right way?
Speaker 1: How are you said the right way?
Speaker 3: I can't. I don't even know. Havn't been following it to ye follow.
Speaker 1: Us through the game of your week. Some guys, just some guys just don't know.
Speaker 3: The program got sidetracked.
Speaker 1: The forty nine ers forty nine ers favored three and a half against the act Seattle. The total points in that game is forty and a half.
Speaker 3: You know, y'all know where my heart lies. I mean, I bled red and gold my entire life. Yeah, I was fortunate enough to get drafted by him. Yeah, forty six six real turper, he's somewhere back there. But you know, Seattle ain't a slap. They not slaps. It's gonna be a tough game, but I got a ride with the faithful. So I'm going forty nine ers because I think Bertie gonna get those boys back on track. Start giving the ball to all the top two guys that they got from tight end to receiver, getting them boys going. That defense is gonna start making play, especially with Seattle being hurt. I know you said that it got a lot of old line.
Speaker 4: They're on their third right tackle, third right tackle, and Bosa's on that side.
Speaker 2: Like that's where you got to get your Delaney Walkers of the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, you need to listen, son, You're not gonna catch a lot of balls today. That's what you gotta tell them.
Speaker 4: What's like if I mean, I know you were never a third string right tackle, but if you could put yourself in that mindset defensive lineman knowing you're going against Nick Bosa, like the third right tackle has gotta be a little rattle going.
Speaker 2: To this Thursday night game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are two trains of thoughts that can go through this right tackles. Mine one my moment. If I can handle Nick Bosa today, I have made my name in the league and people will start putting respect on my name and I can become that guy.
Speaker 2: You're also kind of hoping, hey, we got the chips in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then the other train of thought is like going to OC's office when it's dark outside, everyone's left the building. He's there watching a film and just get on your knees and my brother, for the love of God, please chip every single play, slide every single way. There's two ways to go about it. Yeah, two ways to go about it.
Speaker 3: But you still got to know how to block on a chip. Some dudes still overseet knowing that the damn chip come in because I didn't chip purt people and they just spun back inside. I'm sitting there like, bruh, I had your damn chip on out. Why are you outside kicking?
Speaker 1: That happened to me one time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, lad, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: This was like twenty twenty one. We were playing Houston and we had a chip. I didn't hear the chip call, so I kind of shot out of a fast little cat and he chipped him right into the beat and then went to sack Tannehill. Tannehill got out of it. I like stopped and was like, God, damn, like just the worst thing in the world gets out of it. I think he threw a touchdown. It wasn't Corey Davis. He threw it to somebody and then they got stop at the.
Speaker 3: Three yard, so he was gone, goes away, goes away, goes away, and you're like, still got it, Like damn the chipper up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, y'all do mess around. If y'all don't know how to chip get, you're supposed to chip on the outside shoulder and bring him to you. He was the slowest feet down. Some guys when that when like you go to chip and the tight end comes over and they motioned him in on like a third down. A lot of smart dms will go from like a six technique to a why not and get out of there, and then they'll start running the hoop and you have to get your ass out of there, and the Titan will literally push throw him and give him an extra like a push to help him get around the edge, and you're like, what are we fucking doing? These are already aliens on the edge, and you just kind of pray to God you make it, and then you pull them to side, like, don't ever fun can do that? Do not ever do give going to touch.
Speaker 3: And we can show one of my chips up here somewhere.
Speaker 1: We don't have the fun. We don't set thrown up here, but we don't have the funds to do that.
Speaker 3: But you were a head if you wide out nine, I keep motioning with you. Oh you you think I ain't about to face you. I'm getting his face.
Speaker 1: The problem with Delaney was when Delaney came to Delaney was obviously a core four guy and was, you know, a role player at the forty nine ers and came to the Titans and became the fucking guy like immediately. So Delaney has all these physical traits of being able to block, do trays, do triples, do great chips. But once we figured out that like this is our only passing option from fourteen to seventeen read zone, it was I would get, you know, the scrawny white tight end that just came from state, no disrespect, Tomm Hudson and and Delaney be out there like see it later. And then he would watch people block and be like your trash at blocking and the whole thing. You do it every once in a while. They put him out the y 'run the inside on the other way, taken end and dumb.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I told you really do this shit.
Speaker 1: He'd be like, God, damn, he really does.
Speaker 3: We got off track, but I'm going forty nine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm with you too. This is a little fun fact here.
Speaker 4: Third game in eleven days for Seattle, they are like they are hurting across the border.
Speaker 2: Offensive line.
Speaker 4: Now the backers for the Niners, they're kind of looking there when Fred Warner he's probably gonna play with an ankle, but you still got Greenlawis And they have this young backer too that's been playing well, but he's going to be out to Seattle does a good job of like getting empty formations. I expect it to be like some type of quick game to kind of keep Nick bosat bay, but I do I feel like it's a gut check situation for the forty nine because they blew a twenty three to ten league against Arizona.
Speaker 2: They were the best team in the red zone last year.
Speaker 4: Right now they're thirtieth. I know, but I like I like the Niners year. I also I really like the forty and a half under. I like the under. I like some sloppy ball. I like, you know, Niners have their injuries, Seattle has their injuries. They're limping into this game. I like, if I'm gonna bet, I'm betting the under forty and a half.
Speaker 1: There there's where at the point of the season where like injuries are really sort of stack up and guys don't have that callous to like the just the endurance of all the hits over and over, and you kind of get to that week eight, nine, ten, eleven once again in those situations, like it's more numbing than anything else, like the hits, the injuries, the bruises, like it's just easier to fight through. It kind of just feels like you've calloused over your entire body. Fred Warner was quoted saying that listen, in the second half, we had an absolute meltdown, and I will never bet against a pissed off locker room. The forty nine ers, the way that they're a leadership who they have, there's a lot of question.
Speaker 2: Marks and they know what's being said up right.
Speaker 1: People are and people you know what's being said is like their problems. Their problems extend much farther than Christian McCaffrey being out. And so there's a lot of doubt in the media eye of the forty nine ers, and it's not sitting in these three cheers. So we have a triple a stat right now. Seahawk's losing with the Giants, I think helps the Niners. And I think the Niners losing to Arizona when they're sir for their first NFC West win, that is going to play a big factor in this game. I love the under. I love the under the fact that I think forty Night will score enough points to cover. I think they're scoring enough to win. I think when you have a guy, a generational talent like Nick Bosa and the third string right tackle, you are going your playbook is going to revolve around protecting your quarterback enough to get the ball out. And with that, you're putting so much focus on one guy that allows three other guys to eat throughout the day. You have more one on one matchups because you're sliding that way, you're helping out the whole time. You're throwing those chips and blocks. So I can see them getting to the quarterback quite often. It might not even beat Nick Bosa.
Speaker 3: I'm not taking the under over.
Speaker 2: I'm you don't have to. No one's getting to unders usually hit.
Speaker 4: Last week, I feel like it was an anomaly with Kirk Cousins and the Buccaneers. Would they score like sixty something went off yards?
Speaker 2: I mean, it was insane, But I do. I like the under a lot this week.
Speaker 1: Before we transition the game of week. Just some spooktober news last week the leny what after this show? What do we watch? What was it called? A violent event?
Speaker 3: A violent nature nature, a violent nature.
Speaker 4: Violent and this movie filn't recommend, Yeah, don't don't recommend.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like they had the idea of Jason vorhe's in there, yeah, and they're like, let's make these kills, like let's do highlight kills the entire time.
Speaker 3: The whole time. It's like third person, Like you said, it's like.
Speaker 4: And you don't miss a second game. But it doesn't go from seeing the scene. Yeah, it is just crazy.
Speaker 1: Dude walks for forty five seconds and they cut to the next scenes like you could have you could have cut had him take ten steps and that could have been with So this is a redemption week for you as far as like scary movies go.
Speaker 3: I think I'm the only one who always picked the scary one.
Speaker 1: No, you always pick it on Wednesday. We all obviously have the obligation of Spooktobra to watch a spook every single day. But because you are a I believe it's B rated films, right, you're a B rated guy. It's like one of those like I'm not going to sit down and watch these that type of movies, but I do enjoy doing it with you because they're is like a there's an art to the kill. So what are we watching? What are we watching? After this? I already know the answer. What we're watching?
Speaker 3: Need to pooh, Blood and Honey. Part two.
Speaker 2: There's a part two.
Speaker 3: It's a part two. Yeah you haven't the part one. Part one was okay, part.
Speaker 1: Two processing them like, there's a part two.
Speaker 2: See you after the movie.
Speaker 1: No, you gotta put it. Watch for a little bit watch a little bit, A little bit.
Speaker 2: He said, part he said, Part two.
Speaker 1: Part one is when they talk about all the animals and the hundred acre forest, how they were happy, and then something happens to them. They burned the entire forest. And part two is all about them just murder. Whoever comes into the burnt forest. Yeah, looking for that is crazy.
Speaker 2: The Laney's a psycho.
Speaker 1: Psycho Psycho.
Speaker 3: I didn't kill animals though when I was growing up, So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta put that out there.
Speaker 2: I didn't kill animals. I just want to let that be know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no animals harm.
Speaker 3: Animal arm when I was a child, for sure.
Speaker 1: All Right, game of the week you brought, you brought up? Did you shud bring up the Bucks?
Speaker 3: Brought?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: About their game last week?
Speaker 1: Well, my game of the week is the Bucks and they're getting their G B O T against the Saints. Like we already talked about, Kirk Cousins had a masterful game. The Bucks have not been the same since the week five thurs in the night game, they were just not firing on any cylinders. Baker had tough one the whole entire comme, and they were scoring.
Speaker 2: Defense was playing well.
Speaker 4: The boy Levante David another pick that you thought it sealed the deal.
Speaker 2: But Kirk duggans in that two minute.
Speaker 1: Dro I got the Bucks mynas three and a half.
Speaker 4: Against the Saints, right, I think it is just because their car. He's going on, ir who's going to be the quarterback?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: JP? I know Spencer Rattler like that your guy? Is he going to be the starter of this week?
Speaker 3: Hey man? They may change the dynamic though.
Speaker 2: This is Ratler can sling it, I think.
Speaker 1: And JP Hovey he said by week six we'll be hearing about Spencer Rattler.
Speaker 2: Come on a week, is it? JP?
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 5: It's not official yet, but obviously all the news outlets have gotten their hold of it. They're like, could this be the week Spencer Rattler starting? The Saints are seriously considering it. Last week they saw what would happen if they started? Oh buddy, yeah, so it's Rattler season started? Who the backup? I forget his name? It starts uh j Haner. They didn't start him.
Speaker 3: He came in when Carr got hurt his shoulder, right.
Speaker 2: But either way, you're gonna have a very inexperienced quarterback.
Speaker 4: And what coach Bowles has always done well like he's somebody who buzzes you first, second, third down, multiple fronts.
Speaker 2: If you got a.
Speaker 4: Rookie quarterback in there, I think this is where you're trying to attack them, confuse him a little bit.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: That the defense led, and also the having that nice little mini by a week at this point of the season when we getting some bruises, that's I think that's gonna be a big help for them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm riding I'm riding with you on that one. It's three the points three.
Speaker 3: They would took a beat from Kansas City, So yeah, yeah, I think it's right on that one.
Speaker 1: All right, cool, we are don ale a stat We feel good about it. William.
Speaker 4: Let me take you to Dallas and I have some fun data points for you boys. Got in the weeds a little bit on some nine inch data. Doohn some gambling stats for this game. The Lions are ten and two against the spread with rest advantage since twenty and twenty one. There are six and two as an away favorite since twenty and twenty one.
Speaker 2: H Dallas, they're zering to at home.
Speaker 4: I think they had who had who had the three turnovers? On who they played last week who they played Pittsburgh.
Speaker 3: Pittsburgh, they only went by three points barely, you know, barely.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, I just think I think the Lions are going to be hungry. They have way too many weapons. You're playing against a good quarterback. When you look at who Dallas has played, like Justin Fields, who's another they played against the Sean Watson. Anytime they've played against a decent I guess.
Speaker 2: Quarterback the.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no. They one of their wins is against the Browns. What I'm saying, that's what he's going against. Jered Golfer was like eighteen for eighteen last week. Yeah, and all the weapons that they have, a great line of scrimming. It's a it's a game where you're going into Dallas. They're obviously seeking their first win at home, but you got to create your own energy on the road. I think Detroit having having a bye week, coming off of bye week, they're gonna be They're gonna be well rested, They're gonna be energized for this game, and they have all the weapons to beat their ass. They are a little leaky in the back end with their past defense. Uh, Dallas tows the ball around well they can't run worth a shit their defenses. Dallas' defense is shaky because again Michael Parsons he's questionable high ankle sprain. Even if he is playing, he's not gonna have that spring to DeMarcus Lawrence on IR, Jordan Phillips, their d tackles on IR. I think the I think Detroit will be able to do whatever they want against them. It's just gonna be about minimizing the explosive plays like on the back end, because again they're like twenty seventh in the league in past defense.
Speaker 2: But I love Detroit here.
Speaker 4: I think it's a yeah, the Lions minus three, your boys taking Detroit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that pack. Yeah, I love the Lions. I think Dan Campbell his attitude being at that practice. It's see how smoothly that practice and in the fall everyone you can tell the leadership. Yeah, I think it is Frank Ragnow he's out.
Speaker 2: Correct Frank, he's.
Speaker 1: Out, Which is a huge, huge shot to the leadership that they have one of the best offensive lines in the entirely, if not the best offensive line place.
Speaker 2: It is your boy Glasgow that goes to center.
Speaker 1: He might have I I gotta look into that. I haven't, to be honest with you, I haven't looked too much into this game, but I do know. I mean the two tackles, Piney and Decker.
Speaker 2: He goes yeah, Glasgow swings over yeah in Glasgow.
Speaker 1: He played center at Michigan for a while too, So I think those guys are just seeing the the the attitude of that team and mom and raw. The way he came in, sat down with us and talked to us with his the way he approaches leadership, the way he approaches the game. It's kind of a fuck you mentality. I'm better than all of you. Always are able to find a chip on your shoulder type stuff. Jared Goff, who's a guys guy, wants to be a part of the Olympics. If you guys are wondering, those of you out there what he wants.
Speaker 2: To be, seems he's the one who wants to do it. He's got the body for.
Speaker 1: Borderline alcohol.
Speaker 2: Wonder what the Beer Olympics and the beer games are. You can check it out.
Speaker 1: I like their team, I like their moxie, I like their swag. That's the I'm with you on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like it all right.
Speaker 2: The game of the week are you taking? Are you taking the Lions? My street? Like, is that going to be a pick that you provide?
Speaker 3: I like that the Lions? All right minus three?
Speaker 2: There we go. What's your game of the week?
Speaker 3: Come on, man? You know, man, I got a ride with my dog, Archer Smith. You feel me. I'm going so my game is my game of the week is gonna be the Stillers versus the Raiders. Raiders right now? God damn, what is going on over there and my boy over there at the shot. I ain't talking bad about your thing because I with you, but they are having some problems. Yeah, uh, you know they got problems. You got your main receiver. I don't know if you want to be there not be there questions in there.
Speaker 2: It seems like he doesn't mean.
Speaker 3: I didn't say that, will com do?
Speaker 2: I said, it's seen like he doesn't fact.
Speaker 1: Yeah he's for trade, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah said yeah, ok yeah.
Speaker 2: Question yeah okay.
Speaker 3: So with that being said, man, I think the Steelers are doing great. I don't know, if Russell Wilson get in there, I may end up changing my pick.
Speaker 2: The Steelers are doing great.
Speaker 3: They're doing fine right now with what they got justin fields out there doing this thing. Can we get pickings that.
Speaker 4: The Dallas gave him the ball three times last week? I margin and they they still lost.
Speaker 3: They should have ran the ball more. I feel like they got to put Patterson back there. What is it? Patterson?
Speaker 2: I think you're right.
Speaker 3: I feel like if he's back there running the ball, that dude can make plays. If we can get him to run the ball more, they'll be explosive in the run game, and then that passing game gonna open up. I feel like Arthur sees that he's gonna get that done this week. I gotta go with the Steelers, man. I'm thinking the Steelers is gonna take this one against the Raiders for sure.
Speaker 2: Do you what's the over under on?
Speaker 3: That over under? Is thirty seven? Low?
Speaker 2: It is?
Speaker 4: But I kind of like the under give me this play, give me the under.
Speaker 1: Yeah as well, I get nervous. Do you see the clip of Max Crosby which one So Max Crosby is uh sitting there tarp Off telling a reporter that's like basically saying, some bitch on Pat McAfee show is talking about he needs to Uh.
Speaker 2: It was the x GM Lombardi, right, Yeah, it was Lombardy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he basically calling him out. That kind of fire just gets me fucking going. I know that. But like dude, the.
Speaker 2: Dude was back from a hindkle sprain in two weeks.
Speaker 1: Which is insane. That's a four to six weeks. It's a four to six week.
Speaker 3: But it hurts his play though you go out there, hurts it hurts his place. Got two bro gets who.
Speaker 1: He doesn't three bro? Max crossings on the field. You account for him at all time.
Speaker 3: Every time. Definitely yes, But if you if when you know how we did uh what was old buddy from Houston?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Clown no clowning? Remember when he came back from that and we cut him every damn play. We did do that and he quit.
Speaker 1: I will say this, Clowney and Max Crosby are not you not built back in the day, you can say that about.
Speaker 2: Clown the same talent wise back.
Speaker 1: In the Clowney is a better talent.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Max has a motor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's with the motor where you be like the white boy with White Boy, He's got more talent than than the classic white with the motive.
Speaker 2: He's got more talent.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying here, if you straight talent. You would look at jenave Clwny like this guy has more talent than this guy. But this guy leadership, competitive talents. He's got talent, but I'm also to get away from you. Look at him the leadership. Everything's falling apart in the locker room at the Raiders. People are feeling some type of way. People are like, hey, do we make the right move with Ap? We should have done it with your boy. Huzza Basacia. Maybe we shouldn't have done with Ap DeVante Adams. He wants out. He wants to go to the Jets or the Saints. Maybe not the Saints anymore with Derek Carr being out. But Max Crosby is a guy that does not give a fuck about opinions of his teammates how they feel about him. He is gonna stand up. He's gonna look people in the eye, call them bitches to their face and tell them to get their ass fucking going. That's exactly what they need and that's why they scare me. And gets to steal it.
Speaker 3: No here a dog, but I'm still going stealers. I feel Arthur are gonna find a way to get him.
Speaker 1: Arthur's a dog too.
Speaker 3: He gonna find ways they gonna cut him. I promise you they're gonna be doing that slight way back and forth. I was in that system. I know what they're gonna do, because they gonna look at him, just like you said, they gotta account for him. He's the dog on the team. He's the heart right now, he's the beating heart. How do you stop beating heart? You attack that shit, stab it. That's what they're gonna do.
Speaker 1: Cut down.
Speaker 2: They ain't gonna tap out take the under. No, he ain't.
Speaker 3: He ain't never quick. He's not going quick.
Speaker 2: I love the under.
Speaker 5: Max has more career sacks than Clowney. And I'm a clowny guy, but Max has four more career sacks and he's only thank.
Speaker 2: You for thank you.
Speaker 3: But Clowney is injury. We know he gets. He gets hurt every every year.
Speaker 5: But Max has only played like five years.
Speaker 3: That yeah, but how many games have he missed? Though?
Speaker 2: That's the whole.
Speaker 6: Point different, I know, talking about how do you stuff a beating ain't gonna stop beating you just slow it down.
Speaker 2: All right, So it's wrestling. Heart rate is doing very well.
Speaker 1: Okay, Hey, Max Cross, you need to put some respect on his name.
Speaker 3: He's I'm putting a lot of respect, but you're trying to see him better than clown I'm saying, you're saying you're putting him in clim in the same universe. I never put him in I said Clowney. At that time, when he first came in the league, he was a Max Crosby. He was now I mean did he fall off, yes, But.
Speaker 1: Max Crosby never had or sorry, Daven Clonie, never had the work ethics of Max Cross. I believe that the intensity of Max, the leadership capability of Max Crosby.
Speaker 3: I believe that hopefully you don't see this because then he's gonna put clips of him beating you on.
Speaker 1: YouTube twice a year for six years. One sack bullshit.
Speaker 2: That is good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is good.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 1: I was fucking good. Now, let me ask you're great. Let me ask you are you hitting on Max because he's.
Speaker 3: What, No, just making sure the white dudes are usually really good at what he don't up here with us right now? Yeah, everyone's got to I mean, how many sacks that Max gan on you? There?
Speaker 1: None?
Speaker 2: There you go, and you know what, you can't time.
Speaker 4: This, this set it's got a lot of balls, great transition.
Speaker 2: What's our balls pick?
Speaker 1: I got ballsy Pickure of the week. I'm taking Jets money line versus the Bills.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, ballsy pick brought to us.
Speaker 1: It's brought to us by fireball, the college classics. So many things made football great, but you know what is the best thing. Kicking the living ship out of your arrival. There's absolutely no better feeling as an athlete or a fan. And this week my ballsy pick, I've already kind of mentioned a little bit Jets versus the Bills, the Battle of New York, and the Fireball whiskey is here to give you the spark to ignite your rivalry all season long. Grab are, grab a football buddy, buy around and reignite your rivalry. Flame. Listen, Josh Allen should be coach protocol? Is he not ina protocol right now? He was literally laid out in the field, bounced that head off the fields the way guy built, different built. Different White guys are making a comeback. Bro.
Speaker 3: They I mean they never left.
Speaker 1: What you mean we're minority out here where the league? Yeah, yeah, that's what we're talking about.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Temperatures a high right now. It's a moment I'm sweating.
Speaker 1: Very fireball, Josh, Josh Allen tough loss. You know he wanted that so bad. A Stefawn Diggs last week in Houston wanted it just as bad as thee fawn ends up getting them. Josh bouncing his head, going limp for a second. The a's are scrambled a bit. I think he you know, I love Josh death He's he's built different, like you've said. But something about it, like me, something about when a when a football team fires their head coach, the interim head coach always has a win the next week. Ap when he took over for the Raiders, Mike Malarkey, when it took over Ken wizen Hunt. I see the Jets winning this game. It's it's only a two point game of the only underdogs by two points. But I'm taking I'm taking the Jets.
Speaker 3: Oh, it ain't heard my dog.
Speaker 2: Linebacker does sound like your dog.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: That sounds like all I'm saying has done something I haven't seen him. Man about die.
Speaker 1: Years, twenty five years.
Speaker 3: He's not your friend, really he obviously at this point, No, he's not. But when I played with the forty nine Ers Jeff Jeff Orbit, Ah, my guy.
Speaker 2: He's not he's back.
Speaker 3: You know, concussions protocol, no question, we all had a few. But that's my guy. I'm glad that he got the job. So he's going with the Jets.
Speaker 4: On Jets, I think the Bills beat their ass. Oh a lot of drama in that building right now. Jets never like they always got something going on.
Speaker 3: Aaron Rodgers, Hey, let's be solid.
Speaker 2: Everything I've heard about solid. It seems like fantastic were coming out. Yeah, it's like it doesn't seem like you.
Speaker 3: Think got him fired. Say the name do you think got him fired?
Speaker 1: You think it's Aaron Rodgers. Of course, there's already been a report that came out that the ownership made that decision without consulting with Aaron Rodgers. Aaron Rodgers said, I knew nothing about it. Was blind sided, is the report?
Speaker 3: Of course he said that, Oh you think he's doing this behind the scenes. Of course, why would he say he had something to do with it, because everybody already know he got the guy at Green Bay fire was no funny. They macarthy got him, got sniped, boom next.
Speaker 1: To Trump him to get his as.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whom we can't say that. Don't say that.
Speaker 1: Of all the things I've said in the show, this is that's that's the one.
Speaker 3: We're just because that type of ship really happened. Uh. But then he got this man, you know, I'm gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah it said on Sunday conversation he would. Yeah, I was just gonna bring that up.
Speaker 1: You feel me, Like ASO said, he put in a good word for him.
Speaker 4: It just seems it seemed like a surprising move to everybody, Like, I just think they're they're they're a sinking ship in New York right now. Yeah, for sure, But you never know, maybe you get the old interim head coach a little fire Jeff, fire Ballsy.
Speaker 1: Control the ball, get it, get them with some hard counts.
Speaker 3: Let's go, Jeff. I'm with them. I'm not gonna take that game. I'm not even gonna touch it. But you know what I'm saying, I'm happy for Jeff.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's your dog, Ballsy pick well.
Speaker 2: Uh, the Commanders bro right now, there.
Speaker 1: Ain't there're seven and a half underdogs.
Speaker 3: I believe it's six and a half right now because they are actually really good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they're playing I mean they're going out to Baltimore. Baltimore is also really good. You're talking about the number one run team in the league. You're talking about the number one run dam Harry.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why they're that's why they're underdogs. And if you look at their schedule, like there's an argument that they haven't really played like anybody the upper half of the league. This is a big I think this is a big week for them to do that. DraftKings is giving you six and a half. I think that is a no brainer. Washington plus six and a half. I'm gonna go moneyline with them. It's a team that obviously wants to establish the run, and it's not like there's some RPO fints team too, like the utilized twenty two personnel thirteen personnel, they get an unbalanced like. I think they're gonna challenge the Ravens, the number one defense in the league, to stop the run.
Speaker 2: Ravens might do that.
Speaker 4: So then it kind of puts in the hands of Jade Daniels, who's been playing fantastic this year and efficient like he's hit. I think he hit seven different targets last week, nine the week before that. Can they win through the air. I like the Commanders, bro. I think they're in a great spot at Baltimore. It's gonna be a local kind of rivalry. Travel a couple hours up north.
Speaker 3: Not even a couple of hours. What is it like to maybe.
Speaker 2: Think so couple.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a couple, but I like I like the Commanders. Man again, dragtkings given me six and a half to do that. But if we want to make this pick ballsy, you take a money line.
Speaker 1: I love your pick. Yeah, I love everything about I think. And on the Dayda Daniels Bandwagon d.
Speaker 4: All right cool and they got they got a lot of a lot of cats like yourself, athletic alignment again, I think you'll be able to see a lot of quick screens, a lot of middle screens, throwback play action. The boys can get to the second level a lot like you back in your day.
Speaker 1: Like a word of affirmation, like you just sold me. I've already I was already sold but you. But the problem is just gonna be again. The Commander's defense isn't playing that well. Their their run defense is not very good. Obviously, the Ravens are very good at running. What's the total name? It's like fifty six, right, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not a lot of points are gonna Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not touching that game as well.
Speaker 2: That's fine, you don't have to, I'm saying. I just like to say it out loud, Yeah, just to let people know you're.
Speaker 4: Staying away from it, away from Yeah, we're staying away from that.
Speaker 2: What's your ballsy pick? Minus is?
Speaker 3: Like, you know, it's like a ballsy pick when it's cold outside and they it tucks into your tightened up a little bit, get real hard, you know, it's like hard. You think something wrong, you may have to go to the doctor. Who who jazz the Jags versus the Bears?
Speaker 2: What's the what's the spread here?
Speaker 1: I think it's four or four and a half.
Speaker 3: No, it's plus two and a half. Now it's two. It dropped down to two.
Speaker 2: So it's not that ballsy.
Speaker 3: It's very ballsy because there's two teams. You don't know what's gonna happen, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Jags is their first win last weeks.
Speaker 3: The Bears got to win.
Speaker 1: To the Bears. They get sloppy.
Speaker 3: I think he played pretty well. He played well though last week he played so this was why this is ballsy because I am taking me Jags.
Speaker 4: Jags plus two, Delaney Walker a couple of points two, not even.
Speaker 3: That was a good one. That was a fucking good one. Oh yeah, So I'm going with the Jags, man. I feel like they gotta get this one done.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna go with Delaney here and stay away from this one.
Speaker 1: I will do the same. I will do it rapid fire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who's got Who's got the mic? This week? Is it cool? Coop stretch?
Speaker 3: It's cool?
Speaker 7: Cooper cool cool cool cool cool cool Coot coot cool cool Coop Coop Coop Coop Coop Coop Coop Coop Coop Coo coo coo.
Speaker 3: Hey give him a shot of fire ball had come on cool?
Speaker 1: I think come on drink yet?
Speaker 2: Huh. I don't think he can legally drink yet, No Coop can drink?
Speaker 1: All right, Coop, all.
Speaker 2: Right, we ready, We're ready, bro have some enthusiasm. I'm ready, all right.
Speaker 8: First one, we got Texas minus seven versus the Patriots over unders thirty eight.
Speaker 2: Over Texas minus seven Texans.
Speaker 8: Next, we've got Browns versus Eagles. Eagles are minus eight and a half over Unders forty three point five.
Speaker 2: Under ugly game under under.
Speaker 8: We got Colts minus one versus the Titans over unders forty three Titans money line.
Speaker 2: Some got that, Joe flatco I went the Colts. Give me the Colts minus one.
Speaker 3: Though under forty three.
Speaker 8: Joe, All right, Dolanna, you can start this one. We got Chargers minus three versus the Broncos over unders thirty five and a half.
Speaker 2: Chargers Broncos three game win streak.
Speaker 4: Give me the Broncos bro Chargers too, you know what, you know what?
Speaker 2: A good time? Thanks.
Speaker 8: We got Falcons minus six versus Panthers over unders forty seven and a half.
Speaker 4: Falcons over forty seven and a half Falcons.
Speaker 3: One as.
Speaker 8: We've got Bills minus two versus Jets over under forty one.
Speaker 2: Just won Bill's minus two hunder.
Speaker 1: Nice one.
Speaker 2: Wonder there we go.
Speaker 7: Good job, cool, yeah, cool, yeah, yell?
Speaker 2: What's so bad? Good job?
Speaker 3: Fucking Coop?
Speaker 4: All right, fellas, this is this next segment. This has gotta be all hands on this.
Speaker 1: We got it.
Speaker 2: We haven't won.
Speaker 4: A touchdown, parlay, Are you sure, entire trust you have not? We have now not won one?
Speaker 2: Who did who didn't scored?
Speaker 3: Last week?
Speaker 1: Justin?
Speaker 3: Justin Jefferson fucking Taylor just bad.
Speaker 4: This segment is off to us by DraftKings. What's better than watching football on the weekend? Watching football on the weekend with the DraftKings sports Book app in your hand, our partner DraftKings is hooking up all new customers who bet five dollars, they will instantly get two hundred dollars in bonus bets. Follow all your favorite barstool personality picks in the Barstool Betting group on the DraftKings sports Book app.
Speaker 2: Download the app now.
Speaker 4: New customers that use our promo code Locker and bet just five dollars on any wager, we'll get two hundred dollars in bonus bets instantly. That's promo code Locker only at the DraftKings Sports Book. The crown is yours, fellas. I'm just gonna throw this out there. Maybe we just do a.
Speaker 2: Two leg parlay.
Speaker 1: I love that, we need it. We gotta put a W on the board.
Speaker 2: We do. We have to put a W on the board.
Speaker 3: I definitely get the pick. You know, I think I've been.
Speaker 2: I did have to last week Mike Evans and Brian Robins.
Speaker 1: Did you guys think I was wrong last week.
Speaker 2: Who do you got this week?
Speaker 3: Derek fucking Harry.
Speaker 4: We got a in on you a little bit. I want to go Brian Robinson. Both in the same game. Brian Robinson, Derrick Henry six thirty pounds coming right at your face against Derek.
Speaker 3: The size of Derek two fifty six four unit.
Speaker 2: It's a week for two thousand yards.
Speaker 4: Brian Robinson also has five touchdowns in the five games on the season. I like, let's do that Brian Robinson and Derrick Henry the odds steven.
Speaker 3: Way, he can't because they're in the same game. Because they're in the same game right now.
Speaker 4: It's probably gonna be even lower than that. Wait, he minus two, but Brian Robinson's plus one thirty.
Speaker 3: Okay, God damn, I don't know that. Were losing money?
Speaker 2: Are you trying to put it together? We can do this, I'll say, we can put this parlay together.
Speaker 1: Awesome, that Cler's back. Who's the same game?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Here, let me pull one out of the fucking hat. What's the running back name for the San Francisco forty nine?
Speaker 1: He turned to tell secret.
Speaker 3: Jordan Mason may score bing bro I kind of like that, are Walker, but also Kenneth Walker.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I don't I don't know if we we lean on that. He is on my fantasy team. He is a good back. Yeah, but I like Jordan Mason.
Speaker 3: Like I do too.
Speaker 4: Also, remember last week we were trying to use the Detroit Lions and they were on a bi week. But this week scored to get our hands on either Laporta or Montgomery.
Speaker 2: Montgomery fuck that we.
Speaker 3: Needed for sure. Gibbs is goal score?
Speaker 2: Do we go?
Speaker 1: I was wrong last week? Y'all tell you we do we go?
Speaker 2: Laporta tight end. He hasn't scored yet on the season.
Speaker 3: That scares me. I'm you know what, I'm a tight end kind of guy.
Speaker 4: Two twenty six plus two twenty six Derek and Brian Robinson plus two twenty six.
Speaker 2: I mean I think that in Jordan Mason.
Speaker 1: No, just too.
Speaker 3: You don't want to do Jordan Mason. You don't think he gonna.
Speaker 1: Get me to get a win? Man, These people are playing their walls.
Speaker 3: On the money for us, all right, Brian Robinson, Derrick Henry Done, I signed off on that team.
Speaker 2: On three team on me one two three team, Come on, man, because you can say it, all right.
Speaker 4: Hey, thank you, not thank you. The show is not over. We just got done with the NFL portion. We're gonna take a big quick break.
Speaker 1: We're out of here for that.
Speaker 4: You're gonna take a quick break and then we'll be back college football.
Speaker 2: Big hug, sunny.
Speaker 3: Kisses, Welcome back to the goddamn locker room. With this segment, we talked college football right college the trophy game of the Week, tear talk, basy pink, Yes, sir, hey in that rapid fire where I get fired, didn't we talk about that fan?
Speaker 2: The fan call in.
Speaker 3: We know they're gonna give us some sick But back to this show, man. You know what time it is. It's the locker room. Let's go.
Speaker 4: Trophy Games of the Week presented by DraftKings. What's better than watching football on the weekend? Watching football on the weekend With the DraftKings Sportsbook app in your hand.
Speaker 2: Our partners at DraftKings is hooking up all new customers.
Speaker 4: If you bet five dollars, you will get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bets. Follow all your favorite barstool personalities in the Barstool Betting group on the DraftKings Sportsbook App. Download the app now new customers again, use our promo code locker and bet just five dollars on any wager and get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus.
Speaker 2: Bets only at DraftKings.
Speaker 4: The crown is yours, Fellas Trophy Games of the Week, I know mine. I'll be talking Oregon, ohuse State the Boys Bustle with the Boys. Will be at Oregon this weekend for that game, will be at Rennie's noon at noon, right Rennie's at noon, Rennie's landing at noon, having some drinks thrown around, some twist and teas. But we'll be there at that chaotic environment. Who wants to start off the trophy game of the week before.
Speaker 1: We get one more thing on Oregon real quickly. We will be there Friday, And if you're watching the show, please in the comments tell us what hunted house we should go to. We're keeping Spootobera a lot.
Speaker 2: That's all I had.
Speaker 1: Trophy of the.
Speaker 3: Week man, It's gonna be a tough one, honestly, real, real tough one for me to make this decision. We got Old Miss Versus at l s U. L s U lost to USC. Old Miss lost to Kentucky I'm still I was sitting here talking to these guys while they was bullshitting, and I was trying to figure out who would I pick for this game.
Speaker 1: One Yet, what's the point, what's the points on that?
Speaker 2: What's the spread?
Speaker 3: It's minus three and a half.
Speaker 2: But it's just.
Speaker 1: There's an obvious pick there for.
Speaker 3: Me, Old Miss. Yes, I'm going to Old Miss.
Speaker 2: I got to talk, so I'm hold my comments.
Speaker 3: But but to be honest, LSU haven't lost. I think they undefeated at home, so that makes it a tough one for me. So I mean, man, I'm gonna just stick with old Miss. Let's do it. Fuck old Miss, let's go my trophy.
Speaker 1: The game of the week is going to take place at the Texas State Fair and that will be the Red River Rivalry between Texas, who is fired by fourteen points against Oklahoma. The fourteen points. Now, last week we saw something there. There were maybe some of the greatest upsets college football has ever seen. Yes, and I think I don't know if Quinnyrs Is playing. There was a Texas put on a little something on Instagram kind of alluding to that. Does Manning still take the helm? I'm not sure, but I think Oklahoma is going to cover this. They have a freshman wide receiver, Fondelle Bobbin kid is incredible. He has done an amazing job. I think he's got like ninety yards per game. Okay, So I didn't know if you were willing to talk about Fondel Bobin at all.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I got Oklahoma fourteen. Damn, I no brood of these nuts. Man.
Speaker 3: I knew it with something. I was about to say something about Bob, but I didn't want to be like, Damn, it's that his real name, because I was gonna be like Bobby and his dick. But then I was just like, I didn't want to if I didn't know that was his real name, or not be honest with you.
Speaker 1: I know you did a good job maneuvering through that.
Speaker 2: You like Oklahoma.
Speaker 1: I do like Oklahoma. I just thinking a rivalry game. I think Texas is the better team inside and out. But we always talk about throwing records out the window when it comes to rivalry games. I think Oklahoma covers. I think Texas still wins.
Speaker 2: I like Texas. Mine is fourteen. I say they got too much fire.
Speaker 3: That's a lot.
Speaker 4: I mean, well, you have an opinion on this, I do not No, you just yeah, way to get to the next one.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: I like to hear y'all talk about college football because then I get an insight on it. You know, yeah, understanding a lot better.
Speaker 1: You started watching more college football.
Speaker 3: Sure, who did you watch last week? Michigin.
Speaker 1: Don't say that. Don't do that, you can wash it.
Speaker 3: I watched it. I watched Tennessee. I always watched Tennessee. I that one.
Speaker 1: Hurt that Kansas.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jack's hurt with that one too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I know he's hurt with that one.
Speaker 1: Some people are saying it's because of Jack.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: People are saying, guys took up burrito up and asked what happened as team started to winning.
Speaker 2: Let's go up to Oregon. Ohio State at Oregon.
Speaker 4: I think the question in this game, can will Howard operate in that environment? Windows are tighter, players are faster, the moment's bigger. You can say the exact same for Dylan Gabriel. I think this is a legacy game for Dylan Gabriel. A couple of stats for you. Oregon sixth best pressure rate in the country. This game will be one at the line of scrimmage Ohio State. They have a couple good running backs Judkins is it Judkins? Yeah, Quin Shawn Judkins and uh and Henderson. They both average over seven yards per carry. I do I think this game is going to be one at the line of scrimmage. Some more data points for you guys for the gambling, for the gambling junkies out there. Oregon is nine to two against the spread versus top ten opponents. Ohio State is won and seven against the spread in their last eight games as a favorite.
Speaker 1: That's a great stat.
Speaker 4: I personally think Oregon the focus, the energy, like they will be charged up ready for probably their most insane atmosphere that they've hosted there.
Speaker 2: I'm rolling with the boy, Dan Lanning.
Speaker 3: Gimme Organ them stats don't mean anything, but come on, man.
Speaker 1: This is coming from the guy that did nine er data for twelve weeks.
Speaker 3: I mean I was hidden.
Speaker 4: Gimme Organ plus three man. And also, we got a guest picker, Wyndam Clark. We have Wyndam Clark Herett Windom, Come on, come on, former Duck top team golf from the world there is.
Speaker 3: We got a stool for you right now.
Speaker 2: We got a stool? Sure, can we get a mic.
Speaker 3: No, he gonna do it a boom over so you can hear you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Windham, how are you feeling about how you feeling about your boys?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 9: Well, I feel like it's a little disrespectful that we're getting points at home the Ducks.
Speaker 3: I was just looking at it.
Speaker 9: We haven't. We've allowed four touchdowns in last three games, kept the team's under fourteen points. Dan has the defense rolling, little skeptical about Dylan Gabriel.
Speaker 2: But why is that? Do you have a reason why he's watching these games?
Speaker 9: There's a lot of three and outs and then we get like a big play, and I feel like that's the offense isn't rolling, and they just it seems like they're only going for big the big plays. But I think he hasn't played his best game yet and he's kind of getting his feet underneath him.
Speaker 4: So I love Dilly gabriel legacy game, bro, Like this is it. He's went to how many different schools, like five different schools.
Speaker 1: He's I think he's in a twenty years three.
Speaker 2: Three different schools and that's the boy. He's gonna be ripping his minivan in on game that you know he's ready to.
Speaker 9: Rock he just got married, so that's yeah, you know, there's a lot of things going on.
Speaker 3: So I think how old he.
Speaker 1: Getting married in college is crazy?
Speaker 2: How old is he third square? I mean thirty?
Speaker 3: He won?
Speaker 2: God damn kidding. He's transferred a few times.
Speaker 4: So that was like, yeah, no.
Speaker 2: Doubt the old joint dude.
Speaker 1: Everything you have said about Dan Lanning and the guy that he is their slower. Starting against Idaho and Boise State, I just it's it's also a hate thing for me too, because they're playing Ohio State, but I think they're gonna they're gonna win.
Speaker 2: I want to get us into the locker room for that pregame spece. You have to.
Speaker 9: It was actually as incredible. Right after we beat Hawaii last year. I went in there and brought the US Open trophy and I don't think I was supposed to be in the locker room for this part. But he comes in. And then next week they played Colorado and remember.
Speaker 2: Everyone is betting Collega were there for that speech.
Speaker 9: I was in there.
Speaker 10: He comes in, he goes, listen up, he goes, we had this many penalties and this bullshit.
Speaker 9: And he's like he ripped him.
Speaker 3: We won by fifty.
Speaker 9: I mean, we killed him, but we had all these things.
Speaker 10: And he goes, you know what, I got the game. We got the game next week and he goes, I can't wait. He goes primetime show time. I don't give a fuck what.
Speaker 3: Time it is.
Speaker 1: It's our time.
Speaker 9: And everyone started going and they started doing this fight song which I didn't even know they had, but it's like just for the team. And I'm sitting here like I don't want to play, and I got so amped up there literally yeah, and I have to try, I mean. And then he did give this whole speech and then comes right up to me and.
Speaker 10: He's like sweating, and he goes, nice, meet you.
Speaker 1: I'm Dan Landing.
Speaker 10: I'm like, yeah you are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, gonna be bro. They're gonna be juice this weekend.
Speaker 3: Locker room.
Speaker 1: Man, you call the Colorados And they played for clicks.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That ship was to be one of the Grass not Hollywood.
Speaker 9: Yeah, because he doesn't allow the cameras in the locker room. But he purposely, like they were talking about that, he purposely said, hey, I want you guys to come in because he wanted that. He wanted all that press and everything because he get my guys because they came out.
Speaker 1: That's what we got to get in that locker room. You're not going as of right.
Speaker 2: Now, No, right now, there's a chance.
Speaker 1: There's a chance we get him out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you gotta go.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be it's the biggest game ever.
Speaker 2: And it's it's a blackout.
Speaker 3: Oh they're wearing all black.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be crazy.
Speaker 2: Window.
Speaker 4: We appreciate you, brother, our first guest picker on the locker room wind part.
Speaker 1: Dude, how about wind them just walking in the bus, hanging out with shout up, shut up, shout out planes having cracks on the windshield. Otherwise you guys wouldn't be here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's awesome, dude, don't shout that. That's what do you mean?
Speaker 1: They fixed it.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm they're.
Speaker 3: Here, But damn shout out cracks. Yeah, man, that ship did you put it in the air? Scary? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: You gotta get scary?
Speaker 3: Fine, never because I'm black.
Speaker 2: Oh God, here here we got.
Speaker 1: Before swimming It would be because of that.
Speaker 4: But tall and those of you that are new to this show. Tier one is gonna be a team's ranked between one and ten.
Speaker 2: You select the game.
Speaker 4: Tier two teams rank from eleven to twenty five, and our Tier three is you pick a team ranked outside of the top twenty five.
Speaker 2: Boys who wants to kick it off?
Speaker 3: I'll go first, mate, So my Tier one is Penn State versus USC. I'm gonna take Penn State on that one. What's the what's the lie minus five?
Speaker 1: Penn six's favorite minus five?
Speaker 3: Yes, favorite minus five? Tier two Stanford versus Nordre Dame minus twenty four points. I'm gonna take the under forty five and a half that game.
Speaker 4: Okay, there, you gotta you got a reason. You're just feeling like this is an under game.
Speaker 3: This is a this is gonna be a undergame, gotcha? I think I think Stanford not gonna put up a lot of points. Nord to Dame gonna be putting the most points up. So I like that thought.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so do the master.
Speaker 3: That's under for sure. Then I got my Tier three Wisconsin versus Rutgers.
Speaker 2: I'm going, what's what's the points on that?
Speaker 4: Like, what's the spread minus two and a half favored Wisconsin, No Rutgers.
Speaker 2: Where are you going?
Speaker 3: Who do you think I'm going with probably Wisconsin. You got me fucked up.
Speaker 2: I ain't know using Rutgers.
Speaker 3: I'm taking Rutgers. Man. I messed with those dogs, you know what I'm saying. My boy, the Twins, Jason mccordy and all them boys, I messed with them. Kenny Brick, gotta hold it down for my dogs. You feel me? Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: New York Ish?
Speaker 2: All right? So you like Rutgers minus two for your.
Speaker 3: Tier three minus two and a half.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Taylor, uh we commenting on that. You don't have to okay that I want my tier talk is the same theme as last week. It's a g B O T It's a pray to God. These teams that lost, whoever they're playing next, pray for them because they are going to absolutely murder them. And I hate that I'm doing this again. My Tier one South Carolina versus Alabama. Wait, dang wait, Alabama is favored minus twenty one.
Speaker 2: Dog.
Speaker 1: We talked about it. I told you last week I wanted South Carolina to win, and I literally when I I texted JP, I was like, hey man, after the game, I was like, I sucks. I'm sorry. You guys will be back next week? Who do you play next week? He just takes back Alabama and was like, oh, no, they are going to They're going to cover. Unfortunately, Oh wait, what the sun Caroline's offense couldn't get rolling?
Speaker 3: Look, they might what's the spread twenty one? Twenty one?
Speaker 5: They might cover it, But everybody's talking about a pissed off Alabama? What about a pissed off South Carolina? Bro, nobody ever talked about that.
Speaker 1: No, you're right, and may know where's a reason they.
Speaker 3: Don't talk about like that?
Speaker 5: But maybe this week there will be a reason.
Speaker 3: And I pray to God.
Speaker 1: If you're Alabama and you lose to Vanderbilt for the basically the first time, it's like what the eighty four?
Speaker 2: Is it? Eighty four? Uh?
Speaker 1: Vanderbilt wash to sixty versus top five teams and they put a forty burger on Alabama? Do you see thirteen kick the ball when they're in victory formation?
Speaker 3: Like you know?
Speaker 1: Uh? Du boar walks into his office and a chair spins around and it's Nick Saban with a cigar, flicking the light on, like, what the fuck did you do to my team? It is I would have prayed for any team and Unfortunately, I have to pray for your team one more time, JP Alabama. My next pick is Missouri minus twenty seven and a half against U Mass. This might have been a typo on the DraftKings for they're.
Speaker 4: At UMass, They're gonna beat their ass.
Speaker 1: That isn't that crazy? Who Missouri is going to UMass?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Wow?
Speaker 1: And then finally, shut up, Christopher, I'm taking Cal plus three versus Pittsburgh. Cal had a great game against Miami and lost it towards the end.
Speaker 3: But you said you're taking CAW.
Speaker 2: I'm taking Cal as well. Shout out the boy.
Speaker 4: Christopher talked to him on the phone yesterday. We were on a zoom call. Don't know him. He said, hey, Cal plus three this week.
Speaker 2: I like.
Speaker 4: From a gambling perspective, I'm like, all right, listen, I'm gonna trush.
Speaker 2: I'm right there.
Speaker 4: That's gonna be my ballsy pick in the future. My Tier one is going to go going back to Ole Miss Lsu. I think everything says Ole Miss wins this game. The points being minus three and a half is a little.
Speaker 2: Suspect to me.
Speaker 4: I hate the spot old missus in you lose the Kentucky South Carolina gave him everything. Last week they beat South Carolina. They're at South Carolina. Now they're on the road again at LSU. LSU's coming off of a bye week and since USC they've been throwing points all over the place at LSU. And again, you were you were alluding to it earlier, like they're at home. We've been to that spot last year. Like they're gonna be rocking, rocking, they're gonna be rockey.
Speaker 2: Yeah. With ole Miss coming to town, bro I like, uh, I like it. I like l SU. I like LSU against Ole Miss.
Speaker 4: I do I think everything says, hey, oh Miss, they're gonna win this game, They're gonna get back on track. I think LSU can kind of ruin their season in their season by giving them another loss.
Speaker 2: I like LSU for my Tier one.
Speaker 4: My Tier two I think goes to Avery Johnson versus Shadier Sanders, Kansas State versus Colorado, Kansas State's favorite by four right now. Colorado had a big win against UCF and uh big win.
Speaker 2: Yeah big looked real good too.
Speaker 4: They protected Shador Obviously, he's one of the best quarterbacks in the country when he's protected. But I think coming off of a bye week, having a big win Kansas State. Their only real laps was BYU, which that's I can't really explain that game at all. But I like Avery Johnson. I think that they win and cover minus four at Colorado and then my Tier three I'm going at the big dog's neck this week. I think Vandy, you have a historical win like that against Alabama. They're right and high. He said it, he was at the he was at the barstool, Nashville bar.
Speaker 2: After the game.
Speaker 4: They got goalpost going into the river, have such a high moment. I think Kentucky's a good football team. Kentucky's favor by thirteen and a half. I think they cover that against Vandy. So I'll be going against Vandy just because again, you have the biggest win in program history.
Speaker 2: They're all riding high from it. They're all still talking about that win.
Speaker 4: They're probably not even focused on Kentucky at all. I like Kentucky here to cover my Yeah, Diego Pavia, I like, I love him. I mean, Vanderbilt might be the team to beat in the SEC.
Speaker 2: Partial Scollie to Nebraska for wrestling Pavia, So I like him. But again I think just on the spot here, I like Kentucky and it ended it. Uh, it's at Kentucky. Correct, yeah, on the.
Speaker 1: Road it I love it balls.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, we got fireball.
Speaker 1: Now it's here. Keep it juiced up. So many things made football great, but you know what's you know what the best thing is kicking the living? Is this one the same one?
Speaker 2: Five? That's correct?
Speaker 1: Okay? Kicking the your Rival's no better feeling as an athlete or fan. This week Ohio State Oregon Big Ten matchup, That's what we have this week, and Fireball Whiskey is here to give you the spark to ignite your that Roberty all season long. Grab a football buddy, buy around and ignite your robberby flame. We've already gone to that length. My ballsy pick is fueled by hate and fireball. I'm taking Oregon money line versus Ohio State. I don't want Oregon.
Speaker 2: Just to win this game.
Speaker 1: I want Oregon to win this game by thirty points. I don't know how that happens, but I'm praying the Ducks have a decisive, aggressive win against Ohio State, only to drop it in a couple weeks against Michigan.
Speaker 4: My ballsy pick is gonna be cal and literally for absolutely no other reason than Christopher yesterday on the zoom call.
Speaker 2: So in the trenches, he watches the matt games, he watched the lower level schools.
Speaker 4: He loves Cal in this spot, especially after a tough loss last week at home against Miami. Very questionable call there at the end with the reference. So I'm gonna go col h over at Pittsburgh. Money line spread two is three, by the way, spread is the spreads three?
Speaker 3: Not a big one my balls. E pick is gonna be prime time, prime motherfucking time. They gotta come out, show up Colorado man plus money line plus one forty five, they gonna get it done. I see him beating Kansas Kansas State Colorado.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say they beat Kansas State, bro Like they're gonna be a team rising to the top, becoming like a contender or a favorite for the Big twelve.
Speaker 2: Because right now they're four and one.
Speaker 3: Yeah they're one.
Speaker 2: Loss the Husks makes.
Speaker 1: The Huskers look better. Yeah, yeah, yeah, because after watching Colorado and Lincoln, I thought this team is gonna lose too.
Speaker 3: I did too, But I'm back on the drain. I'm back on the too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That'll be a good game.
Speaker 4: You got all these awesome games going on with l s U O miss, the Red River rivalry, Oregon, Ohio State.
Speaker 2: I do I think that A sleeper game this week is Kansas State.
Speaker 3: All right, Yeah, that's a.
Speaker 2: Lot of implications in the big toy.
Speaker 3: There's probably gonna be more celebrities at that game than any other game.
Speaker 2: I don't know. We're gonna be at Organ, all right? Who are you Whenda?
Speaker 1: Was gonna be at Organ?
Speaker 2: Google? Google? Google, Google? All right, dive into rapid fire. Coop a boy, coop coo.
Speaker 8: Alright, ready, yeah, alright, Verse, we got Clemson minus twenty verse. Wait, Forest over under sixteen and a half under.
Speaker 2: Give me Clemson minus twenty under.
Speaker 8: Next, we've got Purdue versus Illinois. Illinois minus nineteen over under is forty nine perdue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think Illinois is built to cover nineteen. I'm going Purdue.
Speaker 3: I'm taking Purdue as well to cover. But you just co tailing?
Speaker 1: You go first?
Speaker 2: Who's cold telling you coach tailing? All right?
Speaker 1: De Leanna? Your first on.
Speaker 8: That's when we got Louisville minus seven verse, Virginia over under fifty four and.
Speaker 1: A half under Louisville minus seven, Louisville minus seven. So I was looking at the next one.
Speaker 8: You can start this one as well. We got Arizona versus b YU b yus minus five over under is forty nine and a half.
Speaker 2: B YU Big over game over forty nine and a half.
Speaker 1: Shout out, Mike Whitshek Arizona.
Speaker 8: The next ye out Mississipi State Bulldogs versus Georgia Bulldogs Georgia's minus thirty four over under fifty four.
Speaker 2: Jesus, Christ under uh past Georgia.
Speaker 4: All right, I'll go uh Son under fifty four under fifty four, Jesus, that's crazy.
Speaker 8: Last, we got Minnesota minus five versus UCLA over under forty and.
Speaker 2: A half Minnesota Minnesota plus five fleck Bank.
Speaker 1: Minesota giving him ten points minus five minus five, Yeah what I say, plus five my fault Fleck Bank.
Speaker 2: Minnesota.
Speaker 4: All rights as Yeah. COO Fan Callin, Yes, Fan call In. Brought to us by the one and only True Classic. This call in segment is sponsored by True Classic. Look at all the boys. Everything that you see on us outside of the holy jeans right there is True Classic. Guy got jeans on Taylor stand up showing the squad show the malimber. You are in these pants and these jeans. You can already see how great you look in a True Classic shirt. Delanna, he lost thirty pounds in just one week just from putting on True Classic. The True Classic team is sending out codes to hook you up with True Classic, so be sure to give him a shout out in our comments here and on our socials using.
Speaker 2: The hashtag True Classic.
Speaker 4: Caller for a chance to win, upgrade your wardrobe and save on True Classic at True Classic dot com. This fan call in segment is Elliot Green, the boy Elliott Green, a fan of the show, a friend of the show to the show and again, if you guys want a chance to be featured on this show with a fan calling segment, all you gotta do is take a selfie video of yourself with your favorite parlay of the weekend, can be college or NFL. You submit that video to info at Busting btv dot com. That is how you have a change to be featured on the show.
Speaker 2: And let's get into the fan calling segment by Elliott Green.
Speaker 11: I'm Elliott, and here are the bets of the week. We're gonna start this off with Bill's minus two and a half. That's minus one ten against the Jets. Josh Allen rebound game, hoping to get back Tarren Johnson, Ed Oliver.
Speaker 2: And Khalil Shakir.
Speaker 11: We're gonna take things over to Dallas, but we are not taking the Cowboys. We are going Lions minus one sixty five. Cowboys d line looking a little banged up, might not have Michael Parsons just lost Marshaw neelan rookie out of Western Michigan. We are rolling with the Detroit Lions. We're gonna kick things over to New Orleans, but we are not taking the Saints. We're going Bucks minus three and a half. That is also minus one ten. No, Derek Carr, is it gonna be Jake Hayter. Is it gonna be the goat Spencer Rattler. We will find out either way. They're gonna lose Buccaneers minus three and a half. That takes us to plus four eighty five.
Speaker 3: But we are not done yet.
Speaker 11: The one we've all been waiting for, the lock of all locks, the parlay fodder. We are going to kick it over to the Nations League and we are taking Turkey against Montenegro gotta be careful saying that one Turkey is minus two sixty five. That takes us up to seven hundred and six Turkey Artagouler, Real Madrid, Demirol holding up the back. Montenegro gotta be careful saying that Stefan Jovatish's getting a little old. He's thirty four to thirty five. They've got no juice in the tank. Turkey best fans in the world. That is one thousand dollars to win seven thousand and sixty two with my free money parlay.
Speaker 2: All right, that is crazy.
Speaker 3: You can add soccer now too, the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah football, football, actually football, yeah, yeah, yeah, actual football.
Speaker 2: I do have to say I love the parlay.
Speaker 4: I love that parlay Bills minus toon aut versus Jets lines and money line bucks Monuster in a half, and then obviously you're just we're just betting that Elliott understands the game of football all over there in the Nations. With Turkey money line. You know, all that added up is well plus seven plus seven o six. We could have a first Call of Fame winner.
Speaker 2: I really like that.
Speaker 1: The only thing I don't like is bills and Jets getting something in the Jets. I'm out for that reason. I'm out.
Speaker 2: Hey, Elliot, I'll put a thousand on that. I'll put a thousand on that, and then I'll give you a cut.
Speaker 3: I got you to, buddy, how much you put on it. I'm a bet, I'm at what. I don't like to tell people what. I bet. I want my pockets. I'm a ride with it, but I'm not. One thousand, two thousand, two thousand and one, a thousand from the good old Busting with the Boys check.
Speaker 2: Let's go solid on the fan calling segments.
Speaker 3: That's it, that's it, We're good.
Speaker 4: Shout out Elliott Green for calling in on the fans segment. I think boys, let's let's fucking win them all.
Speaker 2: Let's have to GB week for ABOT week, Awesome week in college ball, Awesome week in the NFL. Yeah. If you love the show, don't forget the comment subscribe, tell your friends, pass it around.
Speaker 4: We need people helping people here, Grassroots Show. Thank you for watching the Locker Room, NFL College the Boys, Taylor, myself and Delaney Walker. We will see you next week again Thursday, every Thursday at six am. Big hugs, tiny kisses, and plaisted spook