Speaker 1: Why don't two twenty seven kidcept m Tony? Are you using that new deodorant that I recommend it for you to use?
Speaker 2: So it's funny that you ask hilarious.
Speaker 3: Hold on, how funny is it? Ruby? Is it funny?
Speaker 1: Sistany how funny is it?
Speaker 3: Okay, you're right, it is funny. What's up?
Speaker 2: Because I just tested it last week. I've been obsessed with the Yuca app, you know the thing that you scan the barcodes and it tells you like, So I scanned the deodorant that I use and it was like a ten, which is horrible. And I scanned the one that's yours that I used time to time, not auled every day, and it was like a hundred. It was like the excellent, excellent, And so now I've been using years every day.
Speaker 1: Well, why so surprise? You asked me for an organic deodorant and I recommended the one I use.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize that yours was so good and my organic one was so bad.
Speaker 1: Well here we are.
Speaker 2: So I threw mine now and now I'm using yours every day.
Speaker 3: So mine's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ursa major.
Speaker 1: I think I put it on you know, when you're rushing and you jam your roller up into your pit and do it really hard and really fast. It creates a rash. Yeah, I've got itchy rash pit. Now do you know what I should put on that? Like, I can't stop scratching my pit A little bit red under there?
Speaker 4: You need to put like an ointment or something.
Speaker 2: Definitely don't show us just redness.
Speaker 3: You can't handle redness all these years.
Speaker 2: No, I can handle it. But I mean you have a collared shirt on, so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be difficult. Well, so I don't know. I need to put something for burn, like a burn.
Speaker 1: Well, it's red, it's like it feels like poison ivy. Actually it's because I think I rushed and did it too fast and hard.
Speaker 3: I can tell you.
Speaker 4: I can add this like crazy pruging cream that like I don't even know the name.
Speaker 3: I would love that. Yeah, put that on. That clears it right up. All right, Well, thanks, Red Rover.
Speaker 2: I want me to send you the score of your deodorant and my I know, but don't you want to see it desperately?
Speaker 3: Send it?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, can't wait till later. Wow, what are you gonna do tonight? I'm gonna have toasted almonds and look at the score might be odorant.
Speaker 3: They get you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I really enjoy looking at all this stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I recently told Tanya that she can do a lot of her makeup and cosmetic stuff on the yuck ap. She didn't realize that she could. And it's a whole journey.
Speaker 1: All right, Let's talk about the primal movement exercise. This is very interesting new trend in movement and good body work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because when you think about it, I guess treadmills and ellipticals they kind of target your cardio health, lifting weights, they target your muscle groups, but none of those things really developed functional fitness, and so primal movement this is kind of catching on. And it's like this new trend, A lot of fitness classes and big major gyms are catching on this as well. It's getting on all fours essentially on the ground, crawling, rolling, squatting, kneeling to promote flexibility and balance as if you were some sort of an animal.
Speaker 3: So there is nothing new.
Speaker 4: Hopping like a bunny, for example, or walking like a crab like we doesn't look like you see like football players whatever they call it.
Speaker 3: There's a only football players also those of us who were here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I know the bear cross one. You know, it's nothing new, but now it's really starting to pick up.
Speaker 2: As far as like actual classes.
Speaker 1: Here's what they've done. They've now curated all of these and put them into one class. I used to just do a crab. The next day, do a crawl exactly right. They do a hop right now, the donkey kick, the crawl all together in one class. I have to tell you it works.
Speaker 2: The results clamshell, clamshell.
Speaker 3: Yes, not one works. I have that thing that put between my inner thighs things.
Speaker 2: No, it's not ye circle with the two things on the side.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I call that the clam Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I think this is great and you can do this, no gym required. Do all these primal animal movements.
Speaker 3: I think it's cool.
Speaker 4: I like that they're putting them all into like a fun class. I wonder we're kind of music they play, right, you should.
Speaker 1: Play like cartoony music for each animated thing the trainer.
Speaker 2: Trainer once told me that we should do a down dog, a few down dogs every single day. Every single person should do a couple every day just for like flexibility. Yeah, it's stretching so really, I don't do it every day.
Speaker 4: You should do that talk like every night and every morning when you wake you.
Speaker 3: All should do a happy baby.
Speaker 2: I don't do those.
Speaker 3: Well. After you look at your yuck app tonight, your.
Speaker 2: Do a stretch.
Speaker 3: All right there, you have primal movements.
Speaker 1: Get with it tickets go see Drake and twenty one Savage next