Speaker 1: I think that we did all right. Come on, I think we did all right for me because I can't dance for Ship, and it's like, hey, we was hitting it because you know you all online dancing and stuff. When y'all was out there, we were in the this is not the this was not the count. We was with some black people.
Speaker 2: It was a ratchet time. It was it was ratchet. It was country ghetto. That's the only way that I can explain it. But we had an amazing, cool, amazing time. Is definitely the host with the most with the most yes, the show was fire.
Speaker 1: We missed you, so we missed each other. We came back. We're still friends through the girls trip, and we made it out the good chat.
Speaker 2: We had a like literally we was let's talk about it while we're here.
Speaker 1: Okay, what part, because honey, let's start.
Speaker 2: This is the This was by far the most chaotic road trip I've ever been on because it took us four hours to get out of the city.
Speaker 1: Four hours. I dropped my son off, I was dressed, I was ready to go.
Speaker 2: Ready to go, like you missed perfect because the first the trip literally started out with ship, tell them, tell what, Yes, guess whose property.
Speaker 1: She struck property, Yes, with your car, your new car, with my new car. Is it damaged? Okay, I have a picture ship. You're gonna get in trouble. I'm gonna get in trouble with your families.
Speaker 2: So you hit somebody car with somebody I do not fuck with.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I was picking her up from your dad's house and I ran into the A T and T box, that thing that's been getting hit for years. So she's going my phone down and I'm like trying to hurry up and make it out right.
Speaker 1: I was like, so listen, I'm in the driveway, and I looked and I was a picture of it. While I was like wheeling my hit it hard. Listee y'all. So I'm like, I was like, oh dang.
Speaker 2: I looked up and I was like, I'm at the I thought I was at the wrong like address or whatever. So I started like trying to back out because at first I wasn't even gonna pull in the driveway up. I'm like, this is super overbearing, these there people house. I'm not pulling the driveway, but I'm like I didn't want her to struggling with what else she had to do?
Speaker 1: Boom, pull up. So I'm like, okay, let me start backing out. All her was this thought she could drive and she doesn't hit some shit it said boom. I'm like, what the fuck? But I don't see nothing back there.
Speaker 2: My my camera didn't pick up anything back there. So I get out the I'm like just sitting here for a long time. I said, I don't fucked up something on her daddy ship? Like how I don't got no thousand dollars to replace nothing? What did I hit? So I start trying to like slowly pull up.
Speaker 1: It was like I heard ship popping. Tell her what happened? Her bumper fell off the bump. I got out. I got out.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, we maybe shouldn't have told him I'm driving.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. We didn't think this.
Speaker 3: We had a bet on who was gonna mess up the car first, and I'm the one who ain't messed up the cart.
Speaker 1: It's not missed up. It popped back in. It popped back in.
Speaker 2: So I got out and it was like a rock and then like the old a T and T like little tower. So I'm like, I see wires and shipped out. I'm like, oh, I told I'm blunky. She's not answered.
Speaker 1: I was like, was this already like this? She sent me a picture and said I gotten a wreck bench. Quick answer, She's not answered. So that's how the road trip started. We went, that's a bad like I'm staying home. No, it was, it was, it was. It was just I was like, the trip is gonna be amazing.
Speaker 2: We went two places for Kiki, two places for Portie by the time, and then back to again. I put in no toes. It made us take a six hour drive to No.
Speaker 1: No, no, no. Let me tell y'all what, literally, don't want to piss me. I'll be like this, I will pay the toes. She didn't.
Speaker 2: She didn't even say that that's what she did until we were on our way back today. So basically, no, she put Nashville, Tennessee in the GPS, y'all when we were three hours into the trip. That's when she decided to put the address in and it re routed us forty five minutes.
Speaker 1: But did we die?
Speaker 2: No, all right, and we got there, so we literally had to get straight off the road and go straight to Airbnb, get dressed, and went straight to Leedo's show. The show was lit and then next thing you know, we were out after hour after after hour after after. We stayed out until the sunrise each night. Literally Friday. We got there Friday at like seven o'clock.
Speaker 1: They were supposed to be there away earlier. The show was at eight.
Speaker 2: I was like, we're hitting the road at ten thirty. We didn't leave Indy to like one something. I both both days party hardest hell. It was like hangover.
Speaker 1: It was so much wait let me tell you on no.
Speaker 2: As soon as we got there, he brought us some princess chicken that was some.
Speaker 1: Of the best chicken ever that it was so far. I know we always don't have a good time and have some good.
Speaker 2: We had when I say, I think I gained five pounds out there. I did bring you some magic kind You look thicker, well, thank you.
Speaker 1: I want the thick one.
Speaker 2: The song was playing right We all in the in the card and the song started playing and he was like, Doug was like it, bro, want the thick one. I want the sister. Barbie said, you're so cute.
Speaker 1: You was like, that's.
Speaker 2: Me that there needs to be a catch when you drop your photo if you want.
Speaker 1: I forgot the words already. We're still drunk, so literally we're it's living that it's fine. Everything's intact, so concerned, it doesn't know.
Speaker 2: The whole The whole bumper didn't come off. It was just like the middle piece.
Speaker 1: But it popped back in drink Yeah.
Speaker 2: Intro drink well real quick so we can get back to our yeah, because I hate drinking it before you intro.
Speaker 1: It, but I don't.
Speaker 2: It's raspberry, y'all. I haven't been a terrible bartender, and I'm gonna do better. But we don't have any groceries. Listen, we are here, fresh off the roads. It's hot as hell. Talk to them in here.
Speaker 1: It's hot. My bumper is very much. It popped back. It's alive.
Speaker 4: It's alive.
Speaker 1: The only thing fucked up is my daddy property. Did you say anything?
Speaker 2: No, But honestly, y'all, that thing has been getting hit for years, So was it up?
Speaker 1: Was it up at?
Speaker 2: And he don't even use those no more? So it should be fine. But I don't to get that ship removed. They have a very windy Yeah. Every body and nobody can whip about that motherfucker, but me and my sister I can do sixty. And it was a rock before it to like prevent people from getting to that.
Speaker 1: So that's what I got stuck on with the rock and it was terrible. I was just like, it's not her fault, it's she's just a girl's Ikey was so cool about it. It's pretty calm, like that motherfucker been getting hit for years. I gotta s the picture. That is hilarious. We can we hear.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm terrible and it's with malcous the youngest. That's crazy. Then yeah, well you bet just my fair and square. Then sparkling and played you on your clean out.
Speaker 1: Oh they always playing.
Speaker 2: No, they normally do a really good job. I'm like, I'm not they don't anymore.
Speaker 1: They don't listen. This is the thing, trust me, we know first hand.
Speaker 2: I was like a Kicky, like get ready, I'm about to get the car cleaned down and it will be there.
Speaker 1: I get picked Kiki. She's like, oh, you just got the outside of the car clean. I was like, I gotta detailed in here. I'm like scrubbing ship. They don't.
Speaker 2: I clean my own ship now and norm and I clean my own He was like, I feel my daddy to send my money. Crew car wash was missing. My car to was leaving like SuDS and stuff on. Oh that's why I go like three times every time I go, I go like three times, like.
Speaker 1: I got it from you.
Speaker 2: I'll be in there. I'll be in a car with the girls. I'd be like I learned this from T T. Kiki when y'all are grown. If they don't clean your car right at the car wash, you make sure you go back through there.
Speaker 1: Don't be scared. M life lessons with Trump. No, you want to buy this one. So the rock is right there, it looks like that wasn't like that, Take it off? Take it off? How fast were you going? I wasn't going that fast. I was just backing up. Bitch. You had to be going fast. Ain't nobody ever knocked down? The wires were exposed. I was like, fuck freak. She really thought she could drive, y'all.
Speaker 2: So that the thing, the big part was up under my car. So that's why I was like like trying to get past it. And I just was like, what is what happened? Like nothing was back there. It's a winding see any gravel whatsoever, it's a winding driveway.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: Up.
Speaker 1: It goes like you know, up and then so just imagine you just start backing. That's kind of a right there. It's like a hill into the neighbor's yard. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then I was like, oh god, this could be the neighbors. And then I'm really gonna I just was stressed out. I ain't got no money to pay nobody. So tell y'a daddy, tell ya daddy, get it out the book, out the mud daddy, the mud daddy, which okay, words from the block this week.
Speaker 1: Can you please explain.
Speaker 3: This is that's out the like, that's fine, okay, just did some crate you said some crazy shit or did some crazy shit. I would have been like, Barbie boy, it's out the mud. It's out the mud.
Speaker 1: When I've seen the wires, was just at t don't use that.
Speaker 2: Everything is hilarious, hope. So fiber, I thought, using on the shows, what your car looked like? My car is perfectly but it's fine, okay, it is fine, we'll see it. Was like, okay, we leave out, we'll see it. You said them for back in place all weekend.
Speaker 1: Shut up. Wait, well.
Speaker 2: Know like Mantilla's daddy, he said, we use super super.
Speaker 1: Look at it. Get back.
Speaker 2: We need you women, but no boys have that was very much the theme this weekend.
Speaker 1: So that just means you, that's right, that's crazy because the guy said it today on the pod and what what was the context.
Speaker 2: The context was my video that I posted while we were on vacation.
Speaker 1: Oh out of out of pocket or pe. Everybody's like drop the link was.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, it was sexy, Like yeah, it wasn't nothing, Hey, it was.
Speaker 1: Fire though, like Barbie, Barbie being on what she doing. I'm like, this is the thing I'm now.
Speaker 2: I'm about to set up subscriptions on IG so yeah, I'm gonna figure that out today.
Speaker 1: So subscribe, baby, subscribe.
Speaker 2: One thing I will say about Barb she is very good. She's like the queen of making some like traditionally raunchy ship looked just like brilliant, cute and bubbly like anything like what almost like likeing out the roof.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you make it look like toned down. It's b A R B E.
Speaker 2: She makes it look playful versus like if I would have did some ship like that.
Speaker 1: They listen like you don't.
Speaker 2: You don't like even when you twerk on like when you was talking on stage and ship, it just doesn't give like super slutty.
Speaker 1: So it just gives like party girl having a good time. Well that's good. If I do it, I'm gonna look like a Kiki. I was about to post a picture and I was about to post a picture I can sit to see.
Speaker 2: I was about to pot video of me tworking out the I was working out the sun roof of the car while we were going down the highway at eighty miles per hour and Kiki was like, no, don't tag it's FOT twenty somewhere. I said, it's not you, it's me.
Speaker 1: It's my booty, not yours. It's that's the chaos cocktails conversation. Yeah, that's what they want to see. I'm like, I was taking on bitch. You got me fucked turbo booty. Way you had me.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm not sharing this ship and I'll tag me in this ship.
Speaker 1: I hate it. I'm like, oh this mill you got this? You have my bitch booty. Don't like cream. I was like, what is early here? I Hey, this bitch got me fucking I said, no way.
Speaker 2: I was dancing like that right and this niggas was I said, I'm like, what girl?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: I laughed for a good detrait music, though niggas adn't make it no better.
Speaker 1: They was like, damn, she got that terrible. She got the health, that bitch.
Speaker 2: And I was fucking drunk, so I'm like, I don't even remembers.
Speaker 1: Working, so I'm like drown.
Speaker 2: I was working as fast and then I heard the audio and it's like and I'm like, you sped up my twerk, bitch.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about this bitch like drill booty.
Speaker 2: I'm like, she got me fucked up. I'm like, you had me on your dance like seconds.
Speaker 1: Bitch, because that's the thing she said. They would stand up, and that's what they want to see.
Speaker 2: You want to know. They don't want to see me shaking my ass fast as my sister called me, crying laughing, I said, bitch, lea leave me the fuck. I hate it so bad. That's why i didn't. I'm like, don't tag me. I'm not sharing this.
Speaker 1: Oh my listen, this is see it's hard.
Speaker 2: It's hard being a throple because what the heck trio problems? No, if y'all see it, if y'all go to the five twenty somewhere page or Barbie's page and see the way she had me twerking fastest way and then I said, bitch, why you got me over here dancing with working with the Turbo booty. She said, oh, we was on our Detroit shit. I'm like, bitch, that's not what I want you to say. I want you to acknowledge that you sped this shit up.
Speaker 1: You making it sound like I was just naturally this fast.
Speaker 2: I thought, listen, but she said, it's ten seconds, and mind you. I wanted to clip in there because it was playing Billy Gang and it was our pregame to five twenty day, but it was so long, so I tried to defeat it up to put it in the clip because my clip was long.
Speaker 1: So I didn't I didn't know it was a problem. I'm sorry, it's jokes.
Speaker 4: I'm so weak.
Speaker 2: It did the last things from the road trip. Kky drove back and she was like, k drove she drove back.
Speaker 1: You know why I drove? Hold that thought.
Speaker 2: You know why I drove the girl because so the first two days, like the first thing I have trip no literally, and I was sitting up front the whole time because these bitches don't mind sitting in the back.
Speaker 1: I'm like, okay, cool, I'm up front with it.
Speaker 2: Then, right, So Porsche's driving and she's like trying to figure some ship out right, and I'm just over here like killing my little Starbucks Ice Coffee frappe and everything. And she looks over and she said, she's a passenger princess for real.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, look at her. I'm like, you know what I'm gonna contribute. She wasn't. She wasn't with the music. Bitch. You see how surprised I was.
Speaker 2: I said, hold on, bitch, she will as being the whole nigga out here knowing everything.
Speaker 1: Passenger Princess Kiki. She said, no, it's I know you good? Do you relaxed?
Speaker 2: We gonna argue, okay, here go you you didn't play the soft launch to Barb's only fans.
Speaker 1: Wait, what was you saying about the last part of the truth. Oh, so Key's driving and she's just like looking, Oh, those dead deers. It's making me so sad. She was like the last Way's necklace. Feeling was hurt. Why were they dead?
Speaker 2: We don't kill people's cars up, they can'ts was cracking and everything I was.
Speaker 1: I was sad. I think I was still drunk, but I'm dead ass, I'm still sad about it. But this bitch blew it. It's really out the middle wind. I knew it was at the uddle.
Speaker 2: She said, you know what, I used to really be obsessed with Rokio, and looking at it, I'm just like love it. Like like if you wasn't kill you wouldn't never you would never feel sad for a deer again.
Speaker 1: If you ever hit one, have you ever heard? Yes? Yes, but still they look so helpless on the side. I was so so it was the side of the road.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, I can't take though, I cannot take it. It was little babies, yeah, bamb.
Speaker 1: His ship was like, damn laughing laughing. I'm like, what the are you laughing? N Her voice was cracking everything. I'm like, girl, this call Frankie.
Speaker 3: It was so.
Speaker 1: Sorry. Not the fucking necklace broke was his? Nick said, do it again. I'm like, all right, it's not it's really not. The deer was everywhere.
Speaker 2: Huh, Peter, Peter, Why because because I feel bad we didn't hit it.
Speaker 1: Damn, Peter, kiss my asss because listen, we are really sad about the deer. Get hurt.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, the body is you cannot see anything. You can tell that I don't have a swim suit top on.
Speaker 1: But what was the problem? Oh I didn't know that. Yeah, that's I guess that was the problem. It just looks so sensual and very much. It's giving video vixen. It's giving.
Speaker 2: They were judging us, They judging me because of the background and they were like where are you? But are.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was fin It wasn't a container home that that was just the siding on the house.
Speaker 2: It was beautiful. It was three levels. She's up there with the hot tub on the roof with the like like.
Speaker 1: Super thank you.
Speaker 2: I you know, I'm just embracing myself. And we had a conversation about all in business anyway, I feel like ladies can relate to this though. We were having a conversation about like, do you feel like you're sexy?
Speaker 1: Well you might as well like it while we hear ye share it. We like you. We be liking all your said when you like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we be reaching and every wait, okay, let me do the sexy conversation. First, do you feel like you give sex appeal? That you have sex appeal? Mm hmm, And so I know you're an answer, like your tween you an answers, Yeah, you sex appeal sometimes I didn't. For the longest, I didn't think that I had like sexy. I thought I was cute, like pretty, you know, but having sex appeal. I wouldn't say that because y'all just said my tworking out the window is innocent. Yeah, you have a playful side. But the bitch that's sex, that's sex appeal, is some trying to turn my sexy up. So when I said I didn't say anocying, I say it doesn't give trashy and slutty.
Speaker 1: Well that's good because there's a fine line. There's a fine line between like sexy and slutty or trashy or whatever.
Speaker 2: Like if you shake your ass, you make it look like motherfucking ain't gonna be like, oh this whole.
Speaker 1: Knew better her.
Speaker 2: Out there having the time of his time in her life like that one real wordskin trill.
Speaker 1: Yes that's me, that's you.
Speaker 2: Like the first time we party with you at Georgia Street, I'm like, I mean, this bitch is on top of booths, on top of table, but it don't It just doesn't give the same vibe as like if somebody else did it.
Speaker 1: It's just like she's just partying, having a good time. And so while we're hearing words, it might be the locks. Maybe that's to take that, but okay, no, I think I think it's just the I don't know. It's like the way you move or something. It's weird. It's like you work butterflies. Yeah, I would say so, he said what you think? So I would say so with glasses and locks? Yeah, boy, let me lie till you come here. And your confidence. But I don't know, it's just something about it. You just don't look slutty. I appreciate that because in the comments they were like, she's thirty. It's hard to diagnose it. But that makes that leads me to words on the rocks. It gets what it is, y'all. Yeah, we have two words on the rocks. Yeah, so this one you don't know? Okay, laughing, Yeah, yeah, can you explain please? I am ailing.
Speaker 2: They said you and KG neck and neck. They said, I don't know whose words heard him. I was.
Speaker 1: They was like, I don't know who.
Speaker 2: They said me and somebody need to be in a competition of saying expeditious. I'm like, I know how to pronounce stuff. I don't know what happened in that moment, and I actually posted that real If I would have noticed that I said living laughing instead of living, I would have cut the part you were.
Speaker 1: Just your brain was just combining laughing and living. That's see. They were like, oh god, she's glitching. You do have a little bit of dyslexia much If you know, then you know. Yeah, so so we're laughing.
Speaker 2: We we're laughing, we're living, we're laughing, we're loving. We outside all of that.
Speaker 1: It's a real word. Look it up. Yeah, yeah, look at this on top of cause, oh my god, what fasting y'all got up? What looks bad about your infinity? I'm so serious. I'm working that. She was throwing it. He she it up. It was that's that's just like you've had told a little it's not funny, and she over here, so it's fine. It looks good. No, the fucking king dropped playing.
Speaker 4: It looked like you naturally doing that.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: That's that's what makes it worse. Like I don't say that you were there boys help the moon. Yeah yeah, get in the bunt. Yet he was there. He was He's always with us. He's a chaperone. I didn't want to come let her. He's just be making sure we don't. I don't know.
Speaker 2: We still make bad decisions with Milk, so that he's not there for that. He's just there motion milk.
Speaker 1: Hm hmmm. Speaking of that, let's move on to you know what, I should last thing about Nashville, the last look at and that was race weekend. Yeah, so it was on thing. I thought it looked. I can't wait till she gets you and be liked all the time. I take the biggest l's on the count.
Speaker 2: Last week was a major l for me, and you know what, I had to fight for my rights. Let's talk about all lost but it's fine.
Speaker 1: We don't talk about the production part. They trying to do some network of it. But it's fine. It's fine. So we haven't we haven't been on this couch since Belly Gang was on here, right Belly. That was so major for us having him on the show.
Speaker 2: We were super excited Bart Simpson, I'm about to disappear into the that's Homer Simpson.
Speaker 1: Kat did that too, though didn't he though he was with it. He was with a black queen.
Speaker 2: But for the belly Gang situation. We tried to explain in the caption. We literally went from the concert to the couch. So if you for a whole bunch of read said so, if you know how lit we were, at least myself how lit we were at the concert, Malc was lit as well. So he's recording the show. We're on the couch, We're talking to this amazing guest and we were just having fun. Like Billy Gang was really like one of the guys.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: The vibes were crazy. He was really like chilling. He wanted me to keep making this day on purple drink. We got a belly gate. Let me just say this, y'all motherfuckers, because y'all got my sister fucked up about.
Speaker 1: Some overly going orange is going going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry, but y'all niggas done really lost the plot because if you watch the show, or even if you watch the reels, motherfuckers was just vibing.
Speaker 1: He told my sister she was gorgeous. We was all just vibing with the.
Speaker 2: Nigga giving him his flowers, like and what's wrong with a little bit of innocent flirtation?
Speaker 1: Like, what's wrong with that?
Speaker 2: We're aheader on sexual male and a heterosexual female or females just having.
Speaker 1: A flirty little viby time than flirt.
Speaker 2: Yeah that, but it's like, so what even if we flirt and vibe here and they never talk to each other again?
Speaker 1: Do y'all not like that? What y'all want to do? Flirt with y'all homeboys?
Speaker 2: I think there's just used to like the dating pool these days. It's kind of it definitely gives like hunger games, like y'all niggas are so stiff, like y'all don't know. Oh yeah, and shout out to London dot McQueen number one on Instagram because he was defending us in the.
Speaker 1: Normal human Instagram.
Speaker 2: Instag was the one who was like, I mean, it looks like they just doing a job and they got a guess saying they're just potting. And also I will say this because obviously if you don't know by now, I'm usually the drunkest one out of the crew. I don't know why when it's me versus the liquor, the liquor always wins.
Speaker 1: He takes what it is and.
Speaker 2: Should be drunk in love every time, y'all know, I get y'all haven't see me, and she if she didn't see me in action, like then you know, I just fall in love when I'm drunk.
Speaker 1: But it's also because I really am a lover girl in real life. But I feel like I have to.
Speaker 2: Suppress that so much because these niggas just ain't ship. So when I'm drunk, it just spills out of me. I'm just weird and in love.
Speaker 1: Your hair in this plan is really.
Speaker 2: Hear it.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie, I think, like even to y'all testimonial, like he was real comfortable, he was.
Speaker 1: Laughing, Yeah, he was alive. It's just normal interactions.
Speaker 2: And I'm just saying like it'll be niggas in our faces and they'll act like just super normal, super whatever, like not like that, like they'll try to hide like the flirtation, but then being all three of our dms, like that's weird. We're not gonna act like motherfucker's just vibing in real life and just going with the flow is weird or motherfucker's going or anything like.
Speaker 1: That, like bro.
Speaker 2: And on top of that, it's like when you're drunk, I think your normal drunk self is just your normal drunk self. But when you get on this couch and you got it in your mind, like Okay, we're about the pod and you're trying to give it that extra up because you're trying to pod, but your judgment is also off a little bit because you're drunk.
Speaker 1: It just like comes across as a little baby.
Speaker 2: This is like five point twenty somewhere cocktails conversation and you hear me, KOs it's gonna be Yeah.
Speaker 1: Billy Gang was excited to be here and it was an absolute and we weren't.
Speaker 2: Catching vibes for context. We caught a vibe prior to the couch. After the couch, like the whole entire night, he.
Speaker 1: Got some merge merged. We went to the club.
Speaker 2: He was so chill, and I was nervous about actually interviewing him, and then so to interview him drunk, I was over here like yeah, but he definitely set the tone and made it to the point where we were like super comfortable, Like he definitely just felt like one of the homies.
Speaker 1: And also like with him and Sorle though they both had just like a super like.
Speaker 2: Southern hospitable like just like real masculine, real nigga vibe, Like, honestly, just like a vibe that living here around most majority of these niggas, I'm just not used to. Yeah, it's it's the energy that they brought it especially, Yeah, it's rare like he was. They were both really cool and shit, it's just he's so cool, like just want a milk, thirty thirty and thriving hard. We ain't cutting it later now we definitely don't know in this hot motherfuckert on the couch, you're all bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were professional with with Leedo. We was just lit with but I tol I was a reverse girl. You didn't say that. I mean, but it was. That was just my thing. Is why they ain't take it there. That's the chaos.
Speaker 2: Why they didn't take it there with our ship with Leedo, Like when I was like saying, we was talking about polygamy and I said, no, Barb, because I'll.
Speaker 1: Be like was her favorite part? That was so cute?
Speaker 2: You want me so see, they.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't have a problem with polygamy. No, I would.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say that. My daddy gonna be like, now let's see here. I do appreciate the people who didn't look too far into it.
Speaker 1: And justice. But you know the people are gonna comment and just that's what they do. So we love y'all.
Speaker 2: The ones who would, the ones who would had some to so much to say about it, like y'all was just fucking projecting what y'all would eat this nigga dick up if y'all was on the couch or something.
Speaker 1: Boy, it is Happy Pride Month.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the gamest girls.
Speaker 1: Amen, DoD y'all have any gay mail friends? What's the girl we met in? Oh? Shut out gay mail friends? I'm sure I do, but I'm sure Wait, what's the what's the real We've been reciting all weekend? He said, Oh god, we have to play it. It's so funny.
Speaker 2: But he gave his brother his friend a cake for price, like happy pride, got you this cake because you gay?
Speaker 1: And he was like, what does it say? He's like be oo you be ooh you live for your pride. But he got in and it was so funny. I gotta definitely send you out a clip.
Speaker 2: But yes, Happy ride mom to those that show their pride and happy future Pride Month to those who hire yet to come out the closet to all U d L niggas, it's okay, it's a safe space.
Speaker 1: We will not judge you. And we're like, yeah, yeah, I've been to one before out of town. Bro to the one here, haven't you? Yeah, I've been to the one here. But it's what's so funny about town man, what she was doing. I used to be gay. Oh I forgot that. But when I went out of town, I really said, it's so like, uh, I used to be like an alcoholism. I reformed. I'm a reformed gay. No, I just had a phase, y'all.
Speaker 2: But anyway, know the Pride pray that I went to out of town, my nigga loved me so much, y'all.
Speaker 1: He went with me. Don't worry, But nigga did that? Would you do that?
Speaker 2: Would you go to pride with your girl? The reason why why he went is because I was with my sisters. We were out of town and I was with my sisters. I bought to the beach like I be doing, and my sister wanted she's gay and she wanted to go, and so obviously the city wasn't around together.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to say we're moving around together, and I'm like, can you come? Can you come?
Speaker 2: To this, to this parade, I ain't put too much context on it. He was like, yeah, and next thing you know, it's niggas there.
Speaker 1: With chaps on. Yeah, out all that. I'm like, oh sorry, he didn't give a fuck. Yeah, I love that. That's very much. He's in his masculine energy. I love niggas. Who I mean, No, I don't like it when men acts super like homophobe Like it's just like, why does it bother you so much? Like just mind your business, go about your life.
Speaker 2: And weights of speaking of probably month my girls stud But she had this clip of where she s one no.
Speaker 1: La who got the pink ear court.
Speaker 2: The brown scann No, okay, that's it on the left in the okay, she had twenty one of twenty twenty one different females that she dated at her game or was dealing with at her game.
Speaker 1: What's that? She's just like we twins. Do y'all know how many niggas are invited to the concert? Oh?
Speaker 4: Like literally talk about it?
Speaker 2: No, No, we don't need to talk about how many. Exactly, I understand your pride. I just understand you.
Speaker 1: Like I'm popping my day. Comes support me. She's she's officially a millionaire.
Speaker 2: I just got bread bread, so i'd be one of her twenty So if they not, if they don't got a problem with it, why should she?
Speaker 1: It's a knife Courtney, hit me up. I'll be twenty two, baby, I'm cool. Who got a song? What got the song? Twenty two? I'm feel into an There we go.
Speaker 4: Speaking of June, y'all seen the Diddy and Daphanie Joy?
Speaker 2: Did oh?
Speaker 1: I heard about it? I want to see it? Did you see it?
Speaker 4: It was on Twitter? And I ain't watching?
Speaker 1: Oh? In the video said speaking of Gyones speaking of Pride months live, be you what was she pegging him?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Did he did? He was watching her have intercourse with another man. Well we know he'd be doing. And they say he was back there playing with his micro penis as Oh, I did hear he had a shrimp? They said, like he like not even shrimp like it's micro like at this point, no, why he ain't get up? He got all that money, he should have got an implant. But that I'm sure that affects the feeling and the sensation. Well, he's not feeling anything. Now, was this or that a big dick that don't function or a little dick that.
Speaker 4: Do big dick that don't function?
Speaker 3: What what?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, you can't can't get it.
Speaker 2: You just want to use, just want to please, don't get up, No, it gets up. But you can't feel the news. You can't feel the sensation. You can't feel the pleasure. You're talking about, Michael, you're talking about them for themselves.
Speaker 1: Question answered that question.
Speaker 4: I'm like.
Speaker 1: The I didn't know what you was who he was talking to.
Speaker 2: I do appreciate freaking Mike's answer though, he said, I'll take the little boy.
Speaker 1: It's not let a little love the little.
Speaker 2: She love little dicks who now cause wait a minute, wait a minute, No, I don't. We have not mixing up, you know, like the clip it is, it's out the mud today she Mike said, it's not.
Speaker 1: The size of the boat, but the moment.
Speaker 2: You know. We had this conversation while we were in Nashville, like we were literally like pot in the whole time, and y'all would have been so proud of us. We potted the entire bro If it's big and it gets hard, I could work with it, just lay down.
Speaker 1: I do like extremely big ones. I don't think that I don't like I'm not talking about a man dingo.
Speaker 4: If I get hot, what.
Speaker 1: Smokeyer? Okay, we know? Oh, they say, so how do you climax? It's crazy for you. They don't feel ship that's going for a really long Yes. I don't like that.
Speaker 2: You're trying to kill my motherfucking spirit, trying to kill my confidence.
Speaker 1: May we three hours in? Sir? Wait?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: I said, I was just talking about Nashville.
Speaker 2: If we on our first three hours and nothing has exploded yet, it's a problem.
Speaker 1: But three hours is insane. No, it's not.
Speaker 2: For some girls, different structure, different folks. I want rounds, but same three hours consecutively.
Speaker 1: There's no way that that's happening.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just I just need that that was under that pillow. Oh he wasn't up there? U under that pillow? My guy, My guy.
Speaker 2: Jeff said when he was younger, he was in his twenties, he was cracking the girl. He's like, it's going crazy in here, and he like, you know how you stretching? He said, he reached on the pillow and it was a bottle of wet and I was like baby girl at twenty but sneaking. She was sneaking, said she pre games, but this is my thing. Jeff was probably here that a little bit more like, but no at twenty where all my oily and okay.
Speaker 1: Play the real.
Speaker 2: Wait before before last thing about this kiss?
Speaker 1: This this was major. We went to an after after party, y'all and it was a man in there that was eighty two years old. Oh and Pop Pop. A girl walked up because.
Speaker 2: I was like, the guy was waiting, was like, yeah, this's my granddaddy or some something like that, and so he was sitting here next to.
Speaker 1: A little babe and I'm like, okay, what's up, papa? She was like, what you call him? Pau Paul? She said his name big Daddy. I said, oh, I said, are you his granddaughter or his girlfriend? She said neither one. I said, okay, my my business. Pop Pop was offended that she called her his name. Big shout out why. I wanted to know the guy we were with. He said it was his granddaddy. So you listen, he oldest ship in there with a.
Speaker 2: Fan of he's fanning the strippers, putting them up under their dress. They fan in the pea pocket fan in their booty hole. He can't he did my boods like this. I was like, yeah, pop pop, I mean big Daddy. But he was old as ever, throwing ones at the stripper and he was outside. This is the after, it's five in the morning, Go to home, go to sleep.
Speaker 4: Are you here?
Speaker 1: But that was Big Daddy.
Speaker 2: But yeah, by the way, shout out to twenty nine Street, shout out to tween Nice and those those are those your replacements, mauk.
Speaker 1: Are guys.
Speaker 2: They really protected us. Black truck everywhere, security everywhere we went. I think we were feeling like what we was feeling like? What was like we should what we should feel like? What real?
Speaker 1: You said?
Speaker 4: You want to play?
Speaker 2: I'm the one with BG and Angel Reese, BG all you tapped in the basketball for you got nicknames?
Speaker 1: Have the biggest crush on her depot voice? Ain't it back when you were long? She was in college.
Speaker 2: No, when she was I really wasn't gay at that time, but I would have been. Again, you know, my my heart is tied like now she is.
Speaker 1: That's that's a hell of a woman.
Speaker 2: Like bro so necessary then y'all. Look, she tried to save it, but it's just like Bro, it wasn't even that deep. She said, no be bounced today.
Speaker 1: It's the thing. The w n b A is bolling like they got a point to prove.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, look at that, bro. You don't fucking close line my girl. At this point, it's it's domestic violence. That's domestic bro.
Speaker 1: Get the police up here. Oh my god, because you just what she said her name is Big Daddy said.
Speaker 2: It's definitely giving Big daddy, and girl said what it's giving a mad dog mad.
Speaker 1: Shout out to BG. I don't know, mad dog of Jason's alert. Oh my gosh, crash out the nig His daddy used to get drunk and be his be his my mother tongue. I can't remember you. No, I know the movie. I just can't uh think of that right now.
Speaker 4: She's still drunk.
Speaker 1: So wait, so that was that was your favorite like basketball player? Yes, I used to love her. So what's your favorite favorite basketball team? W n B A or n b A. Oh I mean I'm kind of like a home team kind of girl. So Pacers Facers. Name five players on the Faces team? Reggie can I say, Larry Bird? Does that count?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Not on the current team?
Speaker 2: Generations generation didn't play for the Pace No, but he was the coach, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Can I say him? Does that count? All right? Because is he the current coach? We're not talking about the coaches, all right?
Speaker 2: Fine, listen, that was when Rick Carlisle was the last time I paid attention, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's been a while.
Speaker 2: Oh a Jermane Onio current, I can't okay, Tyre Taliburt alright, and then what okay.
Speaker 1: The look y'all?
Speaker 2: I mean you said this stuff, what's what's the what's the five in general? Okay, I said, Jermaine Onio, Taliban, Reggie Miller, Metal World Peace, Okay, okay, but he was ron our tests also oh what's his face? Used to play Lynx used to play for them, and Jeff t of course.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 2: I was today years old when I found out Jeff paid for the placers, not on this swing show.
Speaker 1: I knew, I knew, I know, I remember, because they were mad that he that they said he was up in them by the Jerseys and when they gave him tickets. But okay, Man.
Speaker 2: New York had to they game brod did, and I do, I did, okay, right, thank you.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I can name. What's your favorite team? I said those, I'm I think I can name. Let me try so, Tyrese, nim Hart, Nimbard, nim Bard.
Speaker 2: I thought it was nim Hard, nim Hard, nim Hard. Huh. The African guy, uh oh, and then the really cute guy.
Speaker 1: It was really cute Johnston. He's not on a team no more. He got some little mixed he ain't playing with what's his real name? He the one who came on the show. That's what they was coming. That was him. Yeah, john he used to have, but he just recently was on the Yeah, he was last his last name Johnson. Is it Josh.
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I mean not just it's j j something Yeah, jj No, I'm just kidding. I don't that's all I got. Okay, I named six. I named six people? Thank you?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you.
Speaker 1: Really know basketball? Oh? Like the fever?
Speaker 2: You know five people in there, Mike goes, I'm not I'm not triving, Mike five fever five fever. Oh lord, let's go Raven Johnson, Caitlyn Clark, Aliah Boston, uh, cunning Stephanie Cunningham.
Speaker 1: And the other popular black girl. Oh right, Kelsey Mitchell. Period.
Speaker 2: Yeah, give us some tickets, please. We want to be front and centered, not by the Jerseys. It's probably twenty somewhere. We're working on our sports.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that w building that part of our portfolio. I want.
Speaker 2: I would like to be at the Indians baseball game. Just somebody give us some tickets so we can be somewhere.
Speaker 1: All right, I'll cut it out. They always used to take my Scott, he's an Indian. Moving on? A guy Ever did?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: What what is it? Frocus think guy I Ever did bought me a fake bag? Was it in a plastic? A fake Louis bag? It was in a what style?
Speaker 2: It wasn't a It was a speedy and it was in a monogram. It was in a dust bag, but it was not in like a shopping bag or nothing like the box. It had a lock on it, but it was very shiny, a very shiny lock.
Speaker 1: And it was just like fake as fuck.
Speaker 2: And I was pretty young, but I'm just like nigga. No, we didn't like to give it to you for like a holiday or you just no, it was just like it wasn't a holiday. We had just we were like freshly dating. We hadn't had sex or anything. And I don't know if he just felt like he was trying.
Speaker 1: To impres me. It was some training wheels to get but it was just like, bitch, what did you say? Like when he gave it to you?
Speaker 2: I was just like sitting there like thinking in my head, like, bro this ship fakes. And then I just took it and then I threw the wave.
Speaker 1: When I got home. Mm hm oh. This this has me thinking though about the Brokens. They this came from a Twitter post.
Speaker 2: They said someone on I g Acci ladies, what's the poorest thing a man has ever done around y'all? And they said one girl said he had a king sized bed with a queen size mattress. Remember they were judging me for the longer.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: The king sized bed with a one size King size mattresses are expensive.
Speaker 1: What did you get the frame for if you couldn't afford the mattress?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: Two things that don't match?
Speaker 2: The woman or the woman probably took the band was like, are we done? You ain't keeping this bed and cracking nobody on it. She probably took the mattress and left them with the box springs. You know, the box springs ain't nothing but yeah, no, I'm saying that it's too it's too full size.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Wait, so they had the box spring too to twin. Yeah, the bad frame in the box frame with a queen size mattress, so it was like you can step down. Was very weird.
Speaker 2: That's that's a different one. Although, man do be having some crunchy ass, low caliber ass mattresses.
Speaker 1: At first, I couldn't think of the poorest thing a man had done, But now I think.
Speaker 2: One Valentine's Day, this man he just didn't give a fuck about me anymore, so he should have just didn't even do it. He went and got me, Like you know how they be having those like made up things. That is probably one of the worst gifts you can ever get, Like, you know, they'd selling them on the corner and likes and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Straight off.
Speaker 2: It was a It had like some bottles of wine and some other stuff. He said he had somebody make it, but it was just so like I said, give it to your mom. He was like, what do you mean, Why are you saying give it to my mom? Why would I give it to my mom? Because why would you give it to me, bitch? If it's not okay?
Speaker 1: To give to your mom.
Speaker 2: What the fuck you think I want this cheap ass wrapping paper with the cheap ass bottles.
Speaker 1: Of don't give me damn give basket.
Speaker 2: That is the the worst gift that you can ever give, the most thoughtless gift ever. Like these these hoes don't know what I want to be putting in no basket. Like maybe you put in some straight you with the Easter basket and it was late you lucky, and I ain't have a kickball in there. It probably did, I didn't when I told you. I didn't even look at it when I seen that it was wrapped in plastic. Uh huh, I didn't care to look at it. Give it to your mom.
Speaker 1: Get this o my face? What y'all? I was really young when this happened.
Speaker 2: I was on a date and the dude that I was with, after we like got done like eating, he looks, he looks over at me and he looked like it's looking at my hair, and.
Speaker 1: He goes, cannot make this. If I'm lying, I'm flying.
Speaker 2: He put it on the plate and then he gets the waitress to come over and he was like, excuse me, there's hair and our food. There's in her food and she's like looking at the like food, like eight on, and then she's like looking at the piece of hair and then she looks at my head.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, oh my god, lord, I want to get on.
Speaker 2: I was really young.
Speaker 1: Also, I think that nigga was on drugs. You never told me about that?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 1: Why would say that that's the nigga that don't tip? That is insane? Oh my gosh. See we had he's a repeat offender.
Speaker 2: I done been on double dates with that with that her and that man before and he would leave super small tips.
Speaker 1: They took it off the bill. I'm just like, this is crazy. Now he pulled your hair out for that. He was like, let me see. I was like, what the fuck. I'm like, ow, what are you doing? Probably literally goes and puts it on the plate. That was ship ever you took the took the cake with that. That's insane. You want I win? Go?
Speaker 3: Girl.
Speaker 1: Definitely used to do. I used to have to compensate for his tip all right. Moving on.
Speaker 2: I was like, why you're that's what you're leaving for a tip? And he would be like, I don't care. They don't tip. My granddaddy his grit daddy. His granddaddy had like a restaurant or something.
Speaker 1: And so he should know better. I guess you do better, all right, what was I gonna say? Damn? Hey, you were on the show when they was talking about the tire conversation, So y'all, so y'all have y'all fathers in y'all life. It was a real about a girl. It was a real about a girl.
Speaker 2: The tire had went flat and she takes her dad like, hey, dad, how do I change the tire to tell her boyfriend or something?
Speaker 1: And he was like, first thing, first break up with you? Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: So we know you miss nigga and that you can do things on your own, But how do y'all feel about men doing masculine things knowing how to change the tire, knowing how to you know things like that?
Speaker 1: What are your standpoints? I mean, if you can't save me, then what are you here for?
Speaker 2: But I think if he was willing to do it, then he should have just helped the guide him, because you have to learn at some point, like if you got to come into the situation knowing how to change my tire, like, but we could either figure it out together but if.
Speaker 1: I'm with a man, I'm not I'm not changing this tire. So if he was there, he's like, I don't know what to do, Like you would guide him through it. We could, yeah, we could, got but I'm not gonna do it. How would that make you feel me?
Speaker 2: It would have made me feel no type of way. I mean, you got to go through it to get through it like that. If you never learned that, you just never learned. Maybe you've never been in a position to where you had to change a tire. Maybe yo, daddy, Maybe y'all mama was a whole and you don't know who y'a daddy is, so he couldn't teach you how to change a tire.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 1: I love that, Yeah, there, we love that response.
Speaker 2: I love that because my vaginy would have instantly dried up and I would have been like, but the guys were saying, he's.
Speaker 1: Willing to change the tire, but he just doesn't know how. How can you know? Get forever?
Speaker 2: On this same phone that I just text my father, you should have took it and got on TikTok or YouTube because you can.
Speaker 1: Learn how and that's proba. That's probably okay and that's what I do. Or I can just walk you through it, or problem solver.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to change a tire, baby, but I'm about to get eight triple A. I'm about to call somebody, just get it figured out. Sitting here being lost in assauce with me. It's not what we're gonna do because I don't know we're not doing that.
Speaker 1: I don't want to. I don't want to be with a guy.
Speaker 2: And it's just like it feels like I'm by myself, Like you can't save me, you can't save the damn.
Speaker 1: They literally be like, what are your What is something that you want?
Speaker 2: The man first thing for a problem solver because I got a lot of problems.
Speaker 1: Baby, help me, help me. You have to be able to figure something out. I love a problem solver. I'll take a problem solver over a trick. Yeah, what y'all want? What about y'all?
Speaker 2: No, definitely, definitely a problem solver over I love me a problem solver. Like I was having the worst day of my life to day. I'm being so dramatic because nothing was going on, but I was just overwhelmed and I called my dad and like, before you can say hello, I told him every single problem that I had. He was like, give me a second, I'm gonnall right back, And when he called back, he everything.
Speaker 1: Oh no.
Speaker 2: She called him when we was about to hit the road, complaining about sparkling Image not cleaning her car outright, and I'm over here just wiping and scrubbing and and he's like, they didn't clean it. They didn't get this, they didn't get that. It's okay, y'all got you, baby. When you get back, I'm like, I'm not so sweet, real man, So y'all be trying to act like I'm just a bird and I don't got no good father. I got the best father, Ye, Princess, I am. I just make bad decisions with me and I used to not anymore. But the guys led that to saying bear them are saying they're not changing a tire. That's what they pay insurance for. That's what Triple A.
Speaker 1: And that was another question.
Speaker 2: So we're going to sit here for thirty minutes to wait on Triple A when you can just get out here and change this tires whatever?
Speaker 1: Clever to be honest.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, you feel like a man should definitely be able to change the tire. What do you feel like you what do you do around the house? Like girally general type, right, you.
Speaker 1: Want to ask your sister, yea, what do you do.
Speaker 2: That she can cook, she can clean, not a treat a nigga right period? But yeah know, but I'm just saying, like, that's not like you might have to change a tire like once every few years. But then what why are we we We shouldn't even be comparing.
Speaker 1: It to like what women do in the house. It ain't that the problem is Ain't that the problem with this jar?
Speaker 2: But they were saying, if he knows how to change cars, he's paying I mean, knows how to change cars, he's paying the bills, he's doing all of this.
Speaker 1: What do you contribute to the house? So what womanly things are you doing?
Speaker 2: And what I told the guys, I'm like cooking, keeping the house clean, making the house a home, being a man. I didn't say all this on the podcast because I don't care to sell myself to men, because I'm just you.
Speaker 1: Know how I am right now?
Speaker 2: No self promo, I'm just not I'm so content just being by myself that I don't even think about these things.
Speaker 1: But be here was literally saying like, so, what's your favorite what's your favorite dish to cook? And I'm like, probably like some chicken.
Speaker 2: He was like, so you want a man doing all this, he gotta come eat chicken six seven different ways. He's like, you're supposed to be over there practicing for your man.
Speaker 1: I'm just like practicing for a man. A man better be practicing for me.
Speaker 3: I got a question, though, So when y'all first meet a nigga, like, y'all don't come out the gate like being y'allselves, like being nice, being a certain type of way, Like somebody got to bring that out of.
Speaker 1: You, being nice doing things for them. So this is my thought on it.
Speaker 2: Traditionally, women are the catch. Therefore men aren't supposed to be the ones chasing. Like it's if you're just like over selling yourself and being like over promoting yourself and just doing the fucking most to get this man's attention, you're essentially chasing him like you're begging for his attention and his validation. There's nothing feminine about that. There's nothing feminine about chasing a man. He's supposed to be courting you. There's nothing feminine about courting a man. He's supposed to be courting you in the courting stage. Now once we're together. There's nothing feminine about courting. What there is feminine is service, like serving your man. Once he's your man, Baby, you gotta get us to the promised land to get the perks. Like I'm not courting you in according stage. Why would I be chasing you?
Speaker 1: You're a man. Why do you even want me to chase you? Okay, doctor Bryan, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know this right, Hey, go ahead and put her put her license up behind her, Mike, doctor Bryan over here.
Speaker 1: No, but that sounds really good.
Speaker 2: But it's like I said, I even myself when I was like dating, I was finding myself like paying for dates and stuff like that, just like off the strength of trying to show them that they're not being used or this isn't that And then like you said, but that's that's courting, that's chasing, that's corn Yeah, but it's just not when women are.
Speaker 1: Supposed to be doing.
Speaker 2: I'm probably gonna pay for a date like on some like special occasion like your birthday or sweet as Day or something like that. But outside of that, like the women buy the groceries I'm not no need as person. I'm not sitting here and asking.
Speaker 1: You for every little thing here, money, nail money, grocery money, you know what I'm may it's money. Yeah, I'm not. I'm not doing that.
Speaker 2: I don't sit I'm not a beggar. So it's like when I go to the grocery store, I'm gonna pay for all that. I'm gonna cook the food and also even like with to go, like I'm you're the girls. If we're not going on a day, you're just trying to make sure the house is fed and make sure it's some food at Hume for ya nikd.
Speaker 1: When you get home, you're paying for that as well. So it's like I should never ever have to come out of money for a date because yeah, because you do.
Speaker 2: You be out with us and you will make a call and be like anytime I secret if I got an at home, I'm literally beg you on something. I'm gonna send you a picture of the meal, the menu and everything like. So I should never have to pay for a date respectfully. Oh speaking, So did y'all see uh Tigga from the Rahap City and he y' also is on the radio too, but did y'all see his like wife hosting her face?
Speaker 1: She had like a gash over her eye, and.
Speaker 2: That's basically what she was insinuating. But then she ended up taking it down or whatever. But I just I mean, if he did do it, he really did a number on her, and I feel like that's so fucking mean. Also, I feel like when i'm I don't know about y'all, but on my timeline, I see so much negative stuff coming through like that, but also like man kills, pregnant baby mama and baby man kills. It's kills like girlfriend or whatever. By the way, it's also mental men's mental health months. So but anyway, I know some niggas with some mental health is I see. I see a lot of that down my timeline, and I feel like even with home uh Tigga's like wife for whatever, it's just like I think that we have to because I was talking to somebody, my masseuse, who was like out and I haven't seen her in a while, and we caught back up and she's like, yeah, I'm back.
Speaker 1: She was like injured, and she was telling me that she had to get surgery and stuff, and she basically was like slowly but surely telling me that she got like hit by a car. And then she told me that her ex is the one who ran or over or whatever. And then we were just talking and she basically was like saying that she called the police on him, and he's fighting a case and he also has his she has like a restraining order on him as well, and so I was like, I'm so proud of you. I'm like, I'm proud of you for standing on yourself. I'm proud of you for standing on that nigga. And then we were just basically saying, like when the Redflax happened, I feel like, as women, you need to get the fuck. But then also when a nigga take it there with you, like hold him accountable, don't be scared to you know, seek justice for yourself. Leave after that first time he put his hands on Yeah.
Speaker 2: But and I am calling the police, yes, like don calling I'm sorry for real, literally, and it's it's like, are not gonna learn? Like do you know how many women we see come across our timeline? And then even like the girl who South that South Africa thing, Oh yeah with the white man, Yeah, he's he was acquitted of everything, like he's in it, I guess proven innocent allegedly and everything, and it's just like, well, we don't know what happened with that. But my thing is like accountability, Like it really does come down to accountability, like hold these niggas accountable. Stand on that nigga, stand on yourself and even like men, stand on your brother, your friends, your cousin, whoever, nephew, whatever. And that with it and with it being Men's Mental Health Month, I think that that's another thing is that they need to men need to get help. We need to make it a safe space for men to know that therapy is okay. And I do think that it goes not to put not to like blame women, but they say, like we'd we're not a safe space for men to be able to to be able to like vent and let us know their traumas and things like that, but because we use it against them, so we need to be able to be a safe space to them. Men go through mental things just like women. Everybody goes through mental issues, and that's a part of being a couple and being a man's piece and being his understanding and this vice versa too, because it's women do domestic stuff all the time too, and kind of get away with it.
Speaker 1: But just going forward, like y'all just being out, y'all, don't be putting your hands on women. That's cute. I love them, Bill popping perk kids be pasting them. But no, we really know. But it's the ones who pop hills and the one who sit. The ones who sit. Oh, they do be abusive. Oh honey, what is wrong with them? Bipolar? And you cannot let alcoholics.
Speaker 2: I dealt with the alcoholic not that long ago, for like three days I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Came up to my kids school. They're like, are you okay? Would they need therapy?
Speaker 2: They need they, y'all. They need they need to be tasing these niggas. They need they need them little them things. They need those collars that zepp them. As soon as they start acting crazy. Nigga, you're acting manic, Go get you some depicat you crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't like that word stamp.
Speaker 2: That's the unstable creatures because I find these men, baby, y'all are taking it to a whole new level.
Speaker 1: Y'all know, y'all together, guys.
Speaker 2: Y'all, y'all don't know niggas like this. Y'all don't know these kind of men. That's why y'all don't know. But anyways, and that was the biggest thing that we want to cover this on the show though, for all the females that are watching or any man that may be getting as to jail, bitch, and don't give him no more chances, no real bush to decide.
Speaker 1: We love y'all.
Speaker 2: We're here for y'all. Get it together. Let's help y'all help on both sides. That's work, men and women for therapy. Keep your hands to yourself.
Speaker 1: With the police.
Speaker 2: Anyways, out of pocket, p okay. Of course, we all know a lot of those new albums dropped. Did y'all have a favorite song on the album this person?
Speaker 1: Now? That's only I know the one though where she actually discarded Yes give me that, Yeah that so yeah, I listened to it.
Speaker 2: I don't remember the song what they're called, but the one with about twenty one Savage was cute.
Speaker 1: All the songs about twenty one Savage, the one for you you you, I forget what it was. She sampled a lot of like like old school songs too. I really like that that. Yeah, she really got in her bag. All Night album. But but yeah, so out of pocket or pea.
Speaker 2: So basically y'all know, y'all remember back and she said it wasn't a disk when Carti was calling her pussy or whatever basically to Ice Spice's manager. The reason why she was calling Ice Spice manager by the way and going off, it's so funny.
Speaker 1: Do y'all know the context?
Speaker 2: Get to it?
Speaker 1: You want to know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, So Ice Spice dropped the song and she was like, she said she a baddie, but she'd be touching up ace.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: So she called the manager and went completely off, and she's like he's like, well what did she say?
Speaker 1: And she's like, you know what she said, you know what she said and all that, and she's like, so you think I'm pussy? Like Lettle, First of all, that was so rude, like you don't have to like you didn't even have to throw me in there.
Speaker 2: And then it's just like she when she apologized, she's like, I didn't mean to da da da like she did it by accident, and it's like, fuck, do you call me pussy by accident?
Speaker 1: Muy multiple times?
Speaker 2: Because this is the thing and even if you know you have somebody in your life sister, a friend or whatever who is more of like a pushover and you're trying to like make a point or whatever, I might be like, I'm not such and such, but I'm not never gonna be like you think I'm pussy like such and such.
Speaker 1: I'm not such and such a shape.
Speaker 2: She like that was like a little over the top, and I'm sure she obviously she never planned for her to get leaked or whatever, but even like the damage control that she did. Lotto said in her interview with Breakfast Club that she did that tweet or whatever and talking about you know, apologizing in public, binder or broking you know in.
Speaker 1: Private or whatever.
Speaker 2: But she says she never hit her personally like they were on tech and she's like, she never hit me personally until months later. Until that's like basically like she's seen Lotto wasn't like going or whatever. But I don't know, the internet is divided. They feel like Lotto is like that was a little dramatic for her to not speak with her and then just you know, addressing on the album.
Speaker 1: But I'm just feel like, this is the industry, this is your job. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna capitalize off of whatever my situation is, whether it happened back then or whatever. And then like girl, I slid, I was on your album, like I'm on your album, and then I'm.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I don't I don't got no words for you.
Speaker 2: Because it's one thing to feel like oh we're in Netw're in network positions, or like it's just industry relationships or whatever. But she said she looked at her as like a real friend. So it's like if I look at it, if I view you as my real friend, I just came to do this work for your album. And then like a couple of days later, I see you bashing me on the internet. Basically, bro, I probably don't want to hear nothing you're talking about. And she was pregnant, but she was pregnant too, And then you didn't even reach out to me personally. You want to talk about buying me a burkin online, Like I don't.
Speaker 1: Need a burking. I just needed you to be a stand up bitch.
Speaker 2: And that's what she said in the lyrics, Like you're talking about buying Big Mama bags you know.
Speaker 1: Already bought it.
Speaker 2: I honestly can't believe the people who are like saying like, wow, she's dragging it or she's being so dramatic, like no, if you're my real if I thought you was, if I really looked at you as a friend, like that probably hurt her feelings and really carr off guard, Like she has every right to feel the way that she feels, and you know, address it words because I'm a ghoster anyway. But if I'm a rapper and I ghosted you in real life and then I just mention it on my album, I have every.
Speaker 1: Right to do that, So y'all stop being delusional. So that was her life. Cardi was out of pocket, I believe. So Cardi was out of pocket, I think.
Speaker 2: And they're saying like she's she is pussy because she after when she went on a reface club, she said that she would actually have a conversation or she would be open to having a conversation. But at the end of the day, the marketing really like Chef's Kids, she really did her big one with that, Like she's an interview they talking about it on in her she's like the most very lit right now, so and that plays the role that plays a part so and I mean, you never know she could have been open to a conversation when it happened, but you wasn't trying to shout the record of a conversation. You are trying to tweet about it. And sometimes it's not always about this just happened to you. Sometimes it's not always about the occurrence or what actually happened and went down.
Speaker 1: Like it is what it is.
Speaker 2: We can we can get over this, or we can talk about it, we can fix it whatever it can be fixed. But the response like handle me with care, like actually give me a genuine response when you do your damage control. Okay, So anyway, only fans model is Sophie Rain. She said that an NBA player offered her fifteen million dollars job for her virginity.
Speaker 1: First of all, do y'all believe that I will say this too?
Speaker 2: She did go online and she was saying that she she released her real age for real, because she's the Lions say that she was nineteen.
Speaker 1: But I believe she's actually twenty three.
Speaker 2: And she admitted that she'd be lying about it because you know, these niggas is perves. But so we know she a lot about her age I don't know. Do y'all think she's she's a version Sophie rain Uh, I don't got no reason to like not believe a bitch.
Speaker 1: If you are that gros to you period? Who y'all think offered her? She said? The NBA player? Who ya think it was? It's so many of them, fifteen million? Who can afford to throw a bitch? Fifteen million? James Harden? Why did I see that?
Speaker 2: Really? I seen James Harden. I've seen KD. I also seen Shack because he was he was out with a black.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Shack. Shack's not in the NBA player, an active player. Yeah, I don't know if people be I don't know. I wish I still had a v card. I have no thoughts here. I just wish I had my pretty though she people love her.
Speaker 2: Would you sell your virginity for fifteen million dollars if I had it? But if you if once you okay? So she's different because she's in only fans model. But if you make it to twenty three with your be cart, you're probably too virtuous to sell it.
Speaker 1: But she's the only fans model. I know she's dead, That's what I say. But yeah, different ship. I'll sell my pinky toe for fifty million dollars for the rest of your life. But into an NBA player like I mean, yeah, I probably would too. I probably would, honestly, fifteen million. That's that's pretty sweet. Oh, y'all?
Speaker 2: What's worse a girl with a few bodies, A regular girl or an only fans model?
Speaker 1: Who's a virgin? This or that? I mean, isn't that much? What's a few yeah? I mean with in hand, a handful. I'll take the regular girl with a few bodies over a virgin. What about your mountains?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm taking a regular girl.
Speaker 1: Why why you don't want virgin? Does her put?
Speaker 4: I want? Oh? I don't want to build a girl like you, a little sluty weekend.
Speaker 1: You're a little sludy.
Speaker 2: But if she's only fans experience, she's she's got, she knows a little something. Does the fact of her being only fans model tarnish the fact that she's a virgin?
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm, I wouldn't think she is.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: All right, So Erica Banks was saying she stopped counting her bodies after twenty.
Speaker 2: Right, What would y'all do if a nigga led with how many bodies do y'all got?
Speaker 1: Well if you don't get a fuck on my face? If your back and why why I'm a lie? No, I'm a lie. I'm definitely gonna lie my overachiever as I'm not. I'm to prove there was and Eric and Kevin and Iron but no trash? Okay, would you lock up? Or how would this conversation go? I just feel like there's no reason for you to be why? Yeah, what does that change? How much do you weigh? I'm gonna say how much money do you have your bank account? Then send it?
Speaker 2: All right, y'allus, Well, we missed each other. We want to sit on this couch and talk.
Speaker 1: How long has it been? How far depend are we? How many bodies we? How much.
Speaker 2: We missed each other? And we wanted to supply we missed the people we missed y'all too. When y'all be in me trying to kick us off the couch?
Speaker 1: How long? God out of here? All right, bye, y'all?
Speaker 2: No for real?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is the thing. Yeah, we didn't do fitchack. We did not do ended on turbo booty. I can't I was dancing that turbo booty.
Speaker 3: You do it.
Speaker 1: Do it be my father.
Speaker 2: This y fuck y'all big time. She was like, that's the same color to check to peace Jack.
Speaker 1: Yeah with the scrange booty. Don't work out sea because turbo Bo. You b y'all war. I didn't know he was really serious. I'll go next. I am fresh off the road. Why you always on the road.
Speaker 2: I rode five hours today and then dropped Barbie springing off Indian. Can you.
Speaker 1: Forgive me the whole you know, I don't like to give my disclaimers. Keith Fazo Turbo to Infinity and behind you're looking good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's a baby Turbo.
Speaker 1: It does say baby Turbo.
Speaker 3: This is baby fat.
Speaker 2: Two thousand business. Okay, bye for real guys, We love y'all. Subscribe to five twenty mafia. Subscribe to our YouTube. It is five twenty somewhere. Subscribe to my only fans coming soon, just kidding. Yeah, but no, we'll be featured on there from time to time. Running motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm a gonna start it tonight, hust Let's.
Speaker 4: Start it, do it?
Speaker 1: Father Special guest Mouth