Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Tuble Show.
Speaker 3: Malia is on the phone today for it to Catch a Cheater and she has been with her boyfriend for a year, but last month, I guess they went on a break and now she thinks that he might be seeing someone else.
Speaker 1: Malia tell us what's going on.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know. I don't think he's necessarily cheating because you know, we just got back together, you know, but he but I just want to see if the break was good and that he's not going to cheat, that he's not he's really true to me, you know what I mean, And I just want to see if it's going to be me that he says, that's.
Speaker 1: A story too.
Speaker 3: But I mean, you guys got back together, but you think like maybe he started something and it hasn't finished it right.
Speaker 4: He seems a little spacey, and you know, he keeps saying that like there was something that we do have to talk about now that we're back together, but has never been in the mood or hasn't had the time and kind of blows it off and seems nervous to talk about it.
Speaker 5: Got pregnant. WHOA sorry?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 5: So is this kind of like a test. I'm sorry, I'm not trying to freak you out. That's probably more of like a movie I saw, but I mean, I mean that is.
Speaker 1: Like, I mean, imagine where your night could go if he says there's something to talk about. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: Exactly, And so I just I'm now, I just need to know. I feel like this is going to be the test to see, like, since he won't talk to me about it on his own, I'm kind of trying to force his hand a little bit, like what is this what's this thing that you need to talk about?
Speaker 5: So, Malia, would you be upset then if you found out that during your one month break that Jack was messing around with somebody else?
Speaker 4: No, I wouldn't because we took a break to reevaluate and what happens when we're not together, That doesn't it doesn't matter to me. I just want to make sure that you know he's true to me now now that we're together.
Speaker 5: Was he ever not true while you guys were together all those other months?
Speaker 4: No, but we were definitely we were getting serious and it was just kind of like, Okay, is this going to be a like forever thing? And we kind of took a break just to kind of see if this is what we really want, and we came back together because we decided it was.
Speaker 6: I want to make sure that it is.
Speaker 1: Why did you guys go on the break?
Speaker 4: We just we wanted to. We want we just want to make sure that this was bitch that we wanted to make sure that we did want to be together.
Speaker 1: We were getting serious.
Speaker 4: We just I just want to. We just want to reinforce that, like, yes, we are the people that we want.
Speaker 1: To be with. Did you like see anybody else while you guys want to break?
Speaker 4: I did. I went on a few dates, and it just I just didn't get the feeling that I have Jack.
Speaker 5: M I get that amazing how much you guys can do in one month. I mean I go on a break for a year and it's like, WHOA still miss you? I'm sorry, this is not about me, and I just really am making it that way. How do you think Jack's going to feel about multiple tests in order to prove your love for each other long term? You gonna understand, right, and not what's not fair?
Speaker 4: But it's but this whole, this thing that he needs to talk to me about is giving me so much anxiety that I'm not I feel like I'm not really functioning correctly, Like I just want to know what it is, and he just keeps blowing it off every time, and I just can't relax unless until I know, And I don't know how to get him to tell me.
Speaker 5: What if it's a proposal, well.
Speaker 4: Then he shouldn't tell me that there's something.
Speaker 1: That's a very good point, very good point.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, that's a fair point. Well, we'll see if we can figure it out. You told us what a grocery store he's a rewards card member at. So we'll do the usual call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and tell him that every single month, we choose one rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if he sends those to you or somebody else.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, great, thank you, right, Well play so.
Speaker 1: On, come back and get your to Catch a teeter next.
Speaker 3: Right in the middle of to Catch a Teeter if you're just joining us, Malia is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend of one year, Jack might be cheating on her. So in just a second, We're going to call it and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member at and say that he just won free flowers to be delivered to anybody that he wants anywhere in the world, and see if he delivers them to his girlfriend, Malia or to somebody else. But first, Malia, why don't you remind everybody why you think he might be cheating.
Speaker 4: Since we've gotten back from the break, he's been really spacey and has said that he really needs to talk to me about something, but yet can never find the time to tell me what it is that he needs to tell me and.
Speaker 1: Just blows it off.
Speaker 4: And it's just given me so much anxiety that now I'm resorting to calling in a radio station to see what is the deal?
Speaker 3: Anxiety is real. I can tear you apart in it. Yeah, okay, are you ready to call him and see?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, here we go. Hell, Hi, is this Jack who's a rewards card member at?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: This is Jack Jack. How are you please? Don't hang up?
Speaker 3: This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually going to let you know you're this month's big winner. Congratulations.
Speaker 2: Whether it's a scam or something or no, not at all.
Speaker 3: You may not know this, but every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, just our way of saying thank you very much for shopping with us, and congratulations you won this month's flowers. So you won thirty six long stim red roses, a box of candy, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's really cool. Thank you.
Speaker 3: So here's how it works. If you know who you want to send them to. I can take the information over the phone. In just a matter of minutes.
Speaker 6: I can tell you what I want to say and who I want to send it to you and all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you need me to call you back? Or you got it right now? Do you know already?
Speaker 2: I think I know who I want to send it to you.
Speaker 3: I would need first the first and the last name of the person. Her name is Emma, all right, And do you want to put anything on a card.
Speaker 2: To by baby girl? Comma?
Speaker 6: I love you, so just something simple, I'm sweet. That did you get all that?
Speaker 1: Okay? Great?
Speaker 3: And now I'll let you know that your your girlfriend Malia is on the phone and probably wants to know what that's about.
Speaker 1: Wait, what this is actually the Double Show. It's a radio show. My name is Jubal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm Nina. I I'm Victoria.
Speaker 3: And we do a segment called to Catch a Cheater where we try to see where we try to catch somebody cheating by based on who they send flowers to.
Speaker 1: And your girlfriend Malia is on the phone.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what is this on the radio? What are we doing?
Speaker 5: Who's Emma?
Speaker 4: Are you who won't talk to me otherwise?
Speaker 2: Who's Emma? I'm not. I'm this is ridiculous. I'm not cheating.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, Emma, I didn't and I told you we needed to talk, and I didn't know what a good time to talk about this would happen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now this is a great time. Great, tell me all right, I guess now is the time.
Speaker 6: Then, well, when we were on our break, you know, my mom decided to tell me that my my ex Jenna had a baby and it was mine. And they didn't tell me because they didn't think I would react.
Speaker 2: Great. They thought that they I mean, I'm.
Speaker 6: Too mature as what they said, so they kept it a secret for me, and they were scared that I would, you know, fly off the handle. So I mean, I didn't know when it could be tired to tell you because I also thought you might fly off the handle.
Speaker 2: And I'm just I'm just.
Speaker 6: Dealing with this information myself recently. So look, it's not it's not what you think. I'm not cheating on you, Okay. I have a new.
Speaker 2: Baby girl to take care of.
Speaker 6: Wow. And I mean, you know, when when we were together, I didn't see my mom very often.
Speaker 2: I was, you know, with you a lot.
Speaker 6: I didn't see a lot of other people, and so I got a chance to spend more time with my mom and she eventually told me that Emma is now two years old. Who I'm sorry, baby. Look, I don't want you to be mad. I just I didn't know why to tell you this. I don't I mean, I don't even know how my life is going to go with this in the future. I'm adjusting too, but I just I'm not cheating on you. That's ridiculous. And I'm so upset that you had to call a radio station to figure this out. Do you not trust me?
Speaker 2: I just wish that you could have told me.
Speaker 4: I mean this is such a huge thing that I should have known about before we got back together. Like, what am I supposed to do with this? I recommitted myself to you, and you've left out this enormous detail, and now you have like a baby to take care of it, like so like us going forward, like half your mind is going to go to this baby, and like you'll be spending a lot more time with her and your ex and it's you just I don't know if this is what I signed up for. This is a lot of information that I should have known about before we got back together.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, this is exactly why I didn't want to tell you about this. You're always the one saying that you never want to talk about what happened during the break. You constantly say that whatever happened doesn't matter because we weren't together.
Speaker 2: Just let it be. I mean, I don't I don't even.
Speaker 6: Know if you were with anybody, but we weren't together, and I'm gonna trust because it doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: We weren't together. And then get it, like, we weren't together when you had sex with your ex, But my god, you knew that. You now you know that there's a baby there's a child, and I deserve to know.
Speaker 2: That is a huge leave out for me. I didn't know what to do about this.
Speaker 4: Now handling it better because this is a huge bomb. You just dropped you have a child.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you can do that with me.
Speaker 6: But I'm okay to the introducer to you, I guess, and maybe we can build a life together.
Speaker 2: You know, I love you.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, which part is upsetting you, Malia? Is that the kid or is it that he just didn't tell you?
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 4: I'm just I'm just thrown from all of it.
Speaker 2: It's the.
Speaker 4: I can't even I can't even think straight.
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 4: This is not how I've pictured this call going. I can handle cheating. I can't.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: I just haven't thought. I just haven't thought about kids, and I haven't thought about a kid, having a kid that isn't even mine.
Speaker 5: I still think a kid is better than cheating.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: This is a lot.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry. I thank you guys so much for helping me with this.
Speaker 3: I know you obviously both have a lot to talk about, so we'll let you handle it, but you know, keep us updated, let us know if you guys need anything, or.
Speaker 2: You know, baby is a beautiful things.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, they were never they never existed in the first place.
Speaker 5: That's not a bad idea to buy.
Speaker 2: Or yeah, Malia, we got to talk about this later please Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Jewel Shows to catch a cheater