Speaker 1: Well, well, come in.
Speaker 2: Your city.
Speaker 1: Way saying you are conscious.
Speaker 3: Sound will be.
Speaker 4: Let tell.
Speaker 3: And if you want a little banging a yin, I come along. We can't let a country black belt.
Speaker 5: Or extort the world, because that's what they're doing.
Speaker 3: They're really black belting the world. We're not going to let that happen. That this person who clearly is unhinged and who I think the twenty forth Amendment was written with Donald Trump's in mind.
Speaker 4: A lot has been said about me today through anonymous allegations.
Speaker 3: I thought it was important that you see and hear from me directly.
Speaker 2: I have certainly made mistakes and judgment in my past.
Speaker 5: Freedom is back in style. Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 3: Ye away.
Speaker 2: I'm coming to your site.
Speaker 1: A way out against and sane You a conscious.
Speaker 2: Son, Sean Hennity show more me.
Speaker 6: I'm the scenes.
Speaker 5: Information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America. Stay right here for our final news round up and Information Overload.
Speaker 7: All right news round up in Information Overload hour. Here's our tot free number. It's eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, we have dropped a podcast with Greg Jarrett and John Solomon.
Speaker 1: We just dropped it abound ten o'clock this.
Speaker 7: Morning, and we now know from the FBI Director Cash Bettel, former ag Pambondi, that there is an investigation that is very real going into the possibility of a grand conspiracy against Donald Trump that has gone on for eleven years. There is information in here that is as far as I'm concerned, the evidence is overwhelming. The evidence is incontrovertible. We have spent years on radio and TV covering these issues, you know, starting with James Comy, and no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute, including Hillary Clinton, you know, bleach Bit and classified information on servers leading up to the dirty Russian disinformation dossier, which was then used as the basis but not one, but four FISA warrant applications, even though it was not only unverified but unverifiable, you know. Then immediately following the twenty sixteen elections, the next thing that we know is that the rank and file, career, top level intelligence community officials determined that there was no Russian interference. There's a big meeting at the White House. Obama's there, Biden's there, Clapper's there, Brennan's there and they have a meeting in Barack Obama apparently didn't like the results of that intel assessment, so they order another intelligence community assessment. They came to a very different conclusion. Is this all part of an effort to get Trump? You know, followed by everything that would happen, especially thirty four indictments when you have a novel legal theory that you turn into, you know, federal crimes never should have happened. Everything else that they did, legal non disclosure agreement. I mean, it was this was a method of insanity. But one of the other issues of weaponization was the issue of the very very innocuous phone call that Donald Trump had with with Zolensky that led to the first impeachment. Now we're learning, thanks to Tulsi Gabbard and the d and I the Director of National Intelligence, we are learning that a lot of things that they knew that we didn't know from the beginning. The so called whistleblower was a registered Democrat. The so called whistleblower had spent years working with Joe Biden. The so called whistleblower wasn't even on that perfect phone call between Trump and Zelensky, as it was often referred to, and now we have Cash Bettel confirming that, in fact, he is investigating this as a conspiracy. Now, are all of the people It's one of the questions I get asked most often by people, you know, are all of these people that have now spent eleven years from the moment Donald Trump came down that escalator until he became president in twenty seventeen until now, has there been pop ranking officials within our government that have abused power, that have weaponized the Department of Justice all in an effort to destroy Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump?
Speaker 7: And the answer that I come to the conclusion, I come to the conclusion I think our next guest comes to is absolutely positively. Yet anyway, the person that has been breaking down all of this new information is John Solomon. He's the founder, creator, editor in chief, chief investigative reporter Justinnews dot com. He's on my new podcast. You can watch the video podcast on YouTube just look for Hanging Out with Me Sean Hannity and take a look at it. I think this is the most definitive, informative, you know, brand conspiracy breakdown of anybody in the media. Because we have covered this story exhaustively for all of these years. Anyway, welcome back, John Solomon.
Speaker 3: Ten years. It's hard to believe it's been going on ten years with that podcast was a blast. The studio is amazing. Hanging out with you and Greg was one of my favorite moments in a long time. It was such a fun time.
Speaker 7: Because the topic has gets so complicated, we couldn't even have a cocktail on the set, which I do offer most of my other guests.
Speaker 1: I apologize for that.
Speaker 6: That.
Speaker 7: Oh, if you would have known, it would have changed how you feel? What have changed how you felt?
Speaker 3: Exactly?
Speaker 7: All right, I'll let you break down this latest chapter and what Paulsey Gabbard has concluded, what John Ratcliffe has confirmed, and what now Cash Bottello is looking into.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen, it's so important. What Cashi? What Tulci just did? Telsea Gabbard gave us documents that had been kept from the American public, from even the Gang of Eight and others in Congress for a long time because it showed that the Ukraine impeachment ramp up was just like the Russia collusion ramp up. Biased intelligence officers promote a hearsay evidence that isn't corroborated, and they injected into the system and try to take down Donald Trump. And by the way, it starts, just a few months after Donald Trump's cleared of Russia collusion, the same intelligence community goes back to the same dirty tricks. It's a wash, rinse, repeat cycle. And if this evidence had been made public, I've talked a lot of people in the last couple of days, including defense law for President Trump like Alan Dershowitz, and impeachment managers like Mark Meadows and Devin Nunez and John Radcliffe. All of them said, if this evidence had been surfaced at the time the allegations were made, it would have undercut impeachment. Impeachment might not have even occurred. Why because we now know the chief accuser, the guy that goes with a whistleblower complaint, and I put that whistleblower in air quotes, is got a bias. He's a registered Democrat. He had worked for Joe Biden, specifically on Ukraine prosecutor corruption, the very issue that President Trump was asking Ukraine to look into. He only had hearsay evidence, he had nothing he knew firsthand. And most importantly, he had given a falsehood, total falsehood to the Intelligence Committee when he forwarded his complaint. Those are very important credibility issues that normally would be turned over by the government to the defense as required by but in the case of impeachment, it was kept secret. They used classification to hide this, much like they used classification to hide the lies about Carter Page and George Papadopolis and the bogus Russia collusion, the Steel DA State Washburn's repeat again and again. Alan Dershowitz actually said last night that the president actually has a good case now to go to the trial judge for impeachment. By the way, that was the Chief Justice of the United States, John Roberts, and or Congress and say you should vacate, you should expund from the record the impeachment vote of the House in twenty nineteen because the impeachment prosecutors, the government cheated the president, didn't give him a fair trial, didn't let him confront his accusers with very damning evidence about their credibility. That's how big a deal this is. If this was a criminal court, and by the way, impeachment was run like a criminal court, they agreed to the same rules as the federal court system. A judge would have thrown out a conviction, thrown out the case immediately upon learning this evidence withheld, Alan Dershowitz thinks the president's ever been done before in American history, could possibly do that, and he'd be on very solid ground based on what Tulsa Gabbett just made public.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess.
Speaker 7: And we go into this in the podcast, and again I urge people, if you've not seen Hanging Out with Me Sean Hannity, you can find it where you find your video podcast, because we really go into a lot of depth and we cover eleven years worth of material, and then we tie it all together because this is a very real investigation. Like, for example, there's been a lot of chatter that John Brennan is about to be indicted. I've heard this now going on for weeks. I assume you probably hear the same chatter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a reason for it. It is very rare for a grand jury and federal prosecutors to go to Congress and say, would you please send us a certified transcript of an interaction with a witness. The government would have had the on certified ones for a long time when grand jury asked for that, and they did do that. The Senate in the House, we're both asked us and certified transcripts to the grand jury. It usually means they're getting close to making an indictment and they want to make it on the official record of Congress, not something that they read the newspaper on a website. That's why so much has been there's been that much attention on John Brennan. We know that Jim Jordan referred him to lying for lying and obstructing Congress in twenty three. The intelligence community also did that Tulca Gabbard and John Ratcliffe. There's a reason for it. His testimony and his own emails are in direct conflict. What he said about using the Steele dass and the intelligence community assessment and what actually happened appeared to be in direct conflict. That's how someone usually gets charged with lying to Congress or obstructing Congress, which is the two charges that John Brennan has been referred to. Meanwhile, there's been some new recent activity about James Comey, the former FBI director. Some new evidence of my sources tell me that have come up from the NSA, the National Security Agency, about information and what was testified to what was known during Russia collusion that is putting a focal point on him, and I would be keeping an eye on both of those guys this month. I think there's a lot of activity and we could see decisions. Again, they're presumed innocent, but I do think there's a lot of activities that suggest charges could be forthcoming.
Speaker 7: All Right, quick breakball with the founder, editor in chief, chief investigative reporter justinnews dot com, John Solomon. On the other side, eight hundred and nine four one. Sean our number if you want to be a part of the program as we continue, when.
Speaker 5: Fake news gives you lies, Annity supplies the truth. Sean Annity is on right now.
Speaker 7: All right, we continue with John Solomon. He is the founder, editor in chief, chief investigative reporter for justinews dot com. Let me go back to what you suggested with Professor Dershowitz, who's a smart lawyer in so many different ways, and he talked about going to the Supreme Court and vacating this impeachment, which I think they'd have a very very strong legal standing in a strong legal case to make happen, especially in light of this new information released by Tulsea Gabbard and you know, who's the director of National Intelligence. I like the idea. Here's the problem. John Roberts is in charge of the judges that preside over the Pfizer Court.
Speaker 1: Is that correct?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Absolutely? As the chief Justice, he is the chief disciplinary of everyone who wears a black robe in the federal court system.
Speaker 7: So here's my question. So when we discovered that people knowingly lied to a pfisor court and provided as the bulk of information, you know, Hillary Clinton's dirty Russian disinformation dossier, and that they were all warned in advance that they should not use it, starting with Bruce or himself, which is ironic considering his wife Nelly were profusion gps. But the fact that they were warned repeatedly that this was a political document that should not be used, and they used it anyway, how come he never held these judges accountable? Or how come he never held the people that signed those warrants accountable? Wouldn't that have been in his purview?
Speaker 3: Well, the people who signed the warrants or executive branch, so those who would have to be held accountable by the Justice Department. And I would make a good argument that the Trump won Justice Department and the Biden Department with on what should have been more serious charges in what we now know is a very orchestrated effort to mislead the Vice of Court. There hasn't been any substantial evidence that the judges knew they were signing a false warrant, but I do think they were rubber stamping things. They didn't put enough diligence into it, They didn't ask enough questions. There was a reason when the first and second pis of warrants came in and say, hey, you told me you thought you were going to get this done the first one. Why do I need a second warrant? They don't do that right, just say a rubber stamp. Go on. I think that is something that's begun to change. I've been talking to prosecutors who say the price of court judges are much more aggressive. Are you sure we need this? What you promised me this would happen. So we may have changed a little bit of the culture in the Vice ofp Court because of what we exposed and the outrage that we've rightly been able to generate over what really was a lack system that trampled many civil liberties, particularly people like Carter Page and President Trump and George Poppadopolis. I want to point you to something that just happened. The DC Court of Appeals, which is one of the most prominent DC federal appeals courts. It's the one that oversees the nation's capital. Judges. Tonight they today they slap down Judge James Bodseburg. He's been I think the poster child for Republicans of what they think is an activist judge. Today, the second the DC Court of Appeals agreed that Judge Boseburg overstepped his authority, abused his discretion. Those are their words, not mine, in trying to block and order a contempt investigation of Donald Trump over some immigration issues. That is a rear rebuke. You don't see that happen very many And I think we're seeing now that the court system, which usually would give the benefit of the to the of doubt to the judges, are starting to look at these judges saying you're looking more like those partisan intelligence officers and those partisan FBI agents, and we're not going to let you get away with that. I think today is ruling by the second by the DC District Court of Appeal is a big warning sign to any judge who wants to step out and exercise their political beliefs that they're going to get slapped down. And that's something that could This ruling could definitely get up to the Supreme Court and catch Justice Chief Justice John Roberts. This was a very tough ruling on Judge Bursberg, saying you had no right to do this. This was not the work of a judge. That doesn't happen very often in the court system.
Speaker 7: John Solomon, editor and chief founder and chief investigative reporter justinnews dot com, Sir, thank you for being with us. We appreciate you more than you know. Great work. And by the way, if you want to see the podcast video pod, it's on YouTube, and we go into the whole eleven year Grand Conspiracy and is it possible now a lot of these people will be held accountable. We examine it in great, great detail with Greg Jarrett and John Solomon. Anyway, listen, I'm a proud partner with our friends at American for Prosperity. They have a new program it's called One Small Step. It's a one Small Step in initiative because this is about the future of the greatest country God gave man the country we all love, and there is a growing chorus out there to try to rewrite America's story and telling our founding principles, you know, oh, telling people that these principles are outdated and flawed or something to even apologize for.
Speaker 1: No, they're not.
Speaker 7: This is the greatest constitutional republic in history. This is a country that was built on dignity, freedom, our constitution, opportunity for all, the rule of law, limited government, greater freedom, civic duty, a blueprint for keeping America strong for future generations. Now, one small step is about action, not a slogan, not a hashtag. Freedom doesn't defend itself. As Reagan said, freedom is but one generation away from extinction, and so to preserve it, it depends on people like you stepping up. Now, here's what you need to do. Go to a two point fifty tool case dot com a the number two fifty toolkit dot com, slash Hannity and sign up, and then every month you're going to get a toolkit with very clear, simple ways to take action in your community with your lawmakers, all in defense of your freedoms and your rights. This is about more than an anniversary America's two hundred and fiftieth is an inflection point. We either recommit to what has made us the greatest country on Earth or we lose it. It's that simple, take one small step, be a part of something that actually matters. A two fifty toolkit is simple to get. Go to a the number two fifty toolkit dot com slash Hannity Today paid.
Speaker 2: For by Americans for prosperity.
Speaker 1: Standing up for what's right with America. We're back on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 7: Hey, if you're a business owner, I want you to pay very close attention. You probably have experienced the unbelievable bureaucracy just to open the doors of your business and get started, especially when it comes to insurance. What you need to open the doors, how much you need, what insurances you need, what's in the insurance you're actually buying, and how many agents are you actually dealing with. It's worse than the healthcare system. Well, I've got an answer for you, and you can get back to running your business very quickly thanks to a new super Sure insurance agency. It's one agent for all the insurance you need to run your business. Now, I've sat with these guys for hours and what they showed me absolutely blew me away. They have AI software. Now what they will do for you for free is they're going to take every insurance policy your business has and they're going to run it through their AI software program, and you're going to get a full report, in plain English, exactly what your insurance covers, what it doesn't cover, what they suggest.
Speaker 1: You need, what you may have that you don't need.
Speaker 7: And if you go to supershot dot com, they will do all of that for you, all that analysis for you for free, with no obligation.
Speaker 1: It's simple.
Speaker 7: Just go to supershort dot com and you have nothing to lose to get the information. Nobody's ever read the fine print of any insurance policy. I promise you how many people all of a sudden you want to file a claim and you find out, oh, that's not covered. That has happened to more people than I can count that I know. Anyway, it's one super agency. Let's super sure handle the insurance and give it to you in a way that anyone can understand and comprehend and know the insurance that you have that you're paying for go to supersuore dot com. That's supersure dot com today.
Speaker 8: Paid for it by super Shore Insurance Agency LLC, a license insurance agency.
Speaker 7: I just want to remind Linda before we go to our busy phones here and Tracy from Texas, who you know, is buying into Linda Terianism, which is insanity to me. Now, Linda's take is is that you know the Lord's prayer which says, forgive us as we forgive those that trust, forgive us our treuspasses, as we forgive those that trespass against us, very clear, but give them father, they know not what they do. Linda is saying, well, first they gotta they've gotta ask for forgiveness. No, they don't. You should forgive anyway, seventy times seven. The Lord is very clear in the Bible about it. And I found a quote that I wish that I'd used from the beginning because it would have put this whole issue to rest, because I got sick and tired of talking about it for the last week and a half. And this is from Matthew. Matthew six fourteen and fifteen for if you forgive other people when they sin, against you, Your heavenly father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive others their sins, your father will not forgive you your sins. Linda has argued that when she gets to the Pearly Gates, she's going to remind God that God created her, and that God knew what he was creating when he made her, and that that somehow rationalizes the fact that she did not follow the Lord's prayer with its literal meaning, which is to forgive us as we forgive. Very very clear. Now I have more scripture to back it up. It can't be any more clear. If you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive you your sins, which means your hate list is not complying with biblical with biblical text as it is written.
Speaker 1: I'll give you the last word. This is the last word on this.
Speaker 8: Jesus said it best in Luke seventeen, chapters one through four. To forgive someone without rebuke does not give them their chance to repent. And it's like letting a child do whatever they want without them ever knowing what was wrong, and then saying, Okay, we forgive them. They're confused, so if God never rebuked.
Speaker 1: Does is all of this in? Luke? No, I want you to read the exact chapters.
Speaker 8: One through four.
Speaker 1: Read it.
Speaker 8: I'm not reading chapters one through four. This is not CCD. This is me telling you that.
Speaker 7: I don't want perverted and distorted. You absolutely distort.
Speaker 1: This is the text.
Speaker 8: This is the text, the one line. First of all, I'm not copying down the whole Bible. I took down one line the whole chapters. I look for it. I said, you know, I know I'm not crazy, and I know that God doesn't want me walking around forgiving the swallowells and the murderers.
Speaker 1: And let me ask you, this is not what God wants. What are you quoting again, Luke?
Speaker 8: What Luke seventeen chapters one through four. To forgive someone without a rebuke and thereby their chance to repent is like allowing a child to do whatever they want without them ever knowing what they did wrong, and then saying I forgive you. You have to rebuke, you have to repent, you have to come to me and then we'll talk. I'm not just walking around saying I forgive you because I don't. That's not honest.
Speaker 1: Let me read I don't forget.
Speaker 7: We'll text, call things, will call. People to stumble are bound to come. But woe to anyone through whom they come. It would be better for them to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around their neck than to cause one of these little ones to stumble. So watch yourselves. If your brother or sister sins against you, rebuke them, and if they repent, forgive them. Even if they sin against you seven times in a day and seven times come back to you saying I repent, you must forgive them now again. I go to Matthew six fourteen and fifteen.
Speaker 8: I'm so sorry. What what was that right there? What were the words? I just want to watch.
Speaker 4: I heard.
Speaker 1: What you can't not. No, they're not mutually exclusive. No no, no. In other words, you have to acknowledge it says.
Speaker 8: Rebuke and repent.
Speaker 1: You can't just walk around.
Speaker 8: Forgiven people that don't even want it.
Speaker 1: No, you're guilty of sin.
Speaker 8: I'm not forgiving you.
Speaker 1: Oh I need I won't pay the time. That's different, all right? Can I can I finish the sentence? Sure? Because what you're saying is not contradict what it says in Matthew.
Speaker 8: Okay, reach me, no problem.
Speaker 1: I have no problem rebuking. I have not.
Speaker 8: I been saying, rebuking and repent for three days.
Speaker 1: You had a big probuke.
Speaker 7: No, I have a problem with you saying that you're going to go to the pearlygue gates and you're going to talk to God and you're going to say, well, you made me, God, you made me, and you know what I was like when you made me. And you know, all of a sudden, you know I have my hate list because these people didn't ask me to forgive them. That would contradict Matthew six fourteen and fifteen. If you believe against you, your heavenly Father will forgive you. But if you do not forgive others their sins, your father will not forgive your sins. Forgive us as we forgive, very straightforward.
Speaker 8: Right, but my sins. When I do something wrong, as you well know, I always say, you know what, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: That was my fault.
Speaker 8: I'd screw that up. I didn't mean to do that. YadA, YadA, YadA.
Speaker 1: You know it's true. I come to you all words. I'm sorry, barely ever have come out of this woman's I'm very fortunate.
Speaker 8: I don't have to say it that much because I'm not walking around doing the wrong thing, Thank God, I'm trying to do the right thing pretty much all the time.
Speaker 7: Got in Florida. I give up this. This discussion is now forever blocked. What's up, Scott?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 4: Hey? Sean? Thanks for letting me be part of the show. This is so great and such a privilege. I've been a great fan of yours for a long long time, and this cover thank you is right up my alley, kind of off part for what I wanted to call about, forgiveness is all about us because we have well. When you forgive people, you open yourself up to the blessing to the Lord without carrying the weight of non forgiveness inside of you. So forgiven people is what you do for yourself to keep a high place with your relationship with the Lord.
Speaker 1: Listen, there have been.
Speaker 7: The most destructive emotion that exists in mankind. In my humble opinion, this is not biblical. Is the emotion of anger, and your anger towards others hurts you more than it does the other people. I have learned that the hard way in my life. There have been times I've withheld forgiveness of my life and I've had to do a deep dive and realize that that it hurts me more than it does them. If that makes any sense. It's not a cliche. It is just a fact. And if you're consumed with anger, you're hurting yourself in life. If you're consume with impatience, you're hurting yourself in life. You know what, if I talk to young people about their dating life, for example, like I talked to my kids, I would say that if you run into somebody that has a horrible temper, run don't walk away, because I think a temper is one of the worst attributes you can have.
Speaker 1: Do you agree they have.
Speaker 4: Deep rooted anger, deep rooted unforgiveness, something that's festering inside of them that causes it to be lashed out on individuals that are of the innocent.
Speaker 7: Linda, you're listening to this very important kola. This Cala has given you all the information you need to have a better life.
Speaker 8: He has a beautiful interpretation. God bless him.
Speaker 7: And yeah, but you don't agree with it Scriptural, well, she wants to claim she wants to hang on to her anger and then she thinks she can negotiate with God when she goes to heaven because God made her, and God didn't say directly to forgive others as we forgive, like ignoring the Lord's prayer.
Speaker 4: The best thing to do, Linda, Why don't you go somewhere by yourself, real quiet and talk to God through the Holy Spirit and ask him tell me what is your real take on this matter? And I promise you he'll let you know that you're harboring way more inside you than you ought to, that there's a beautiful person inside of you that wants to come out once you let go of whatever garbage you're holding on to. Amen.
Speaker 1: Amen, Well, I talked to him last night.
Speaker 8: He told me to read Luke Rebuke and Repent, So that's why I talked about it.
Speaker 1: There's nothing wrong with rebuking.
Speaker 7: It doesn't contradict what Matthew says, which is if you don't forgive others, that you won't be forgiven.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: But review comes in when you actually see something coming at you that is of the devil or instead of the dark, and you say, I bind you in the name of Jesus, I condemn you back to the place of hell. Where you belong and you don't come near me and my family in Jesus name, that's a clear review.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 7: I would just say I'm going to finalize this discussion with this, and Scott, you've been a great, great caller. Or if Linda was talking to she'd say you're what a good caller? No, she'd probably is mad at you right now. But I would just say, Linda, you have made incredible strides with your faith your spirituality. It's been pretty impressive actually, and I'm giving you all the props in the world. I think there's one little added step here, and that is and if to bring it back to a serious point, I think the hate list that you have in your life, which you are clinging to like manner from heaven, no pun intended intended. I think it would be in your best interest to give it up. But that's got to be on your time. And I think what God just offered you is a suggestion to spend quiet time and ask the Lord if you should hang on to a hate list. I think the answer is going to come back. Nah, let it go. Okay, quiet there.
Speaker 1: You said you.
Speaker 8: Wanted it to be the end, so I didn't say anything.
Speaker 1: I'll give you the last word, go.
Speaker 8: Rebuke, repent.
Speaker 1: I'm not consider doing that. All right, we're would you consider doing that? How's that?
Speaker 8: Absolutely not? Nope, not forgiving you. You're a bad person. You murder, you rape, you pillage.
Speaker 3: Nop.
Speaker 7: Sorry, I'm not saying you have to like him. I'm saying, but don't hate him.
Speaker 8: I hate him.
Speaker 7: Back to our busy phones, Jay and Canada. Next Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 6: Hello, good afternoon, mister Hannity. All I can say is, oh my god, it's awesome to talk to you, and miss Linda. I love her accents, so.
Speaker 1: Keep going.
Speaker 6: Hey, class, recognize a class. What can I say? I want to just talk about a little bit about this thing with the Pope and with Trump. I need your wisdom on this. I know they've been saying all these wacky social stuff and those commentaries, but one thing I'm really confused about is that for conless years now, there's been tens of thousands of Christians all over the world persecuted, murdered. Church has been burned down. Even North America we're having churches burned down. But unless I've missed it, from the Vatican and a number of popes, there's been radio silence. What's going on? I don't get it.
Speaker 7: I don't understand why. Look, I'm not happy with the Catholic Church's reaction even in World War Two. I mean, there were some things that they did, they helped out on a humanitarian level, but they were not loud enough in rebuking the Nazis as I think, or I was outspoken as I think they should have been. But the Pope to be so outspoken against quote, this war, but to remain silent about the forty thousand people that were slaughtered by the Iranians or by the God knows how many people that were slain by radical Islamic terrorism fomented by the Iranians, or the horrors of October seventh, or any of the other atrocities, or the way they treat their human rights record, which is abysmo. That silence I find deafening. And the fact that this pope decided to go against the man that is defeating the number one state sponsor of terrorism, I respectfully would argue that the Pope's priorities are screwed up and wrong. I also think that the Church needs a little introspection itself in terms of its institutionalized corruption. They have not to my satisfaction, which is why I'm not a Catholic anymore. I love the Catholic Mass, went to Catholic schools twelve years, studied the by will, study theology, studied Latin. I can tell you that I'm very disappointed because the priests knew about it, the parishes knew about it, the bishops knew about it, the cardinals knew about it. Rome knew about it, and they did nothing but cover it up. And they've never come to grips fully with the magnitude of corruption within the church. And I think to this day they're still impacted by their failure. And I think it was institutionalized. And you know that to me is a what does the Bible say if you want to chastise somebody, you know, take take this stuy out of your own eye first, or whatever they call it.
Speaker 1: Let they say, what's that line about?
Speaker 7: You know, before you want to rebuke your brother, to use Linda's words, you know, make sure you look at yourself first. What is it a log out of your own eye? Thank you, Uncle James. Eight hundred and nine four one. Shawn is on number if you want to be a part of the program. This discussion is officially over. Linda done.
Speaker 1: Okay, boss, Okay, Boss.
Speaker 7: Listen. It's been said that moving for a lot, and it's true. I know a lot of people. Moving is one of the biggest stresses in life. Not a big deal to me. I've moved so many times in my life. It doesn't have to be. And I'm here to tell you that after being a part of a ton of moves of my life and also somebody that likes to invest in real estate, finding the right real estate agents with real Estate Options Now, it's really going to make a difference for you. It's really about getting the right person now. They can help you sell your current home and help you find your next home, and they can make it stress free for you. When you hire the right lawyer, you let them do their work. When you hire the right realtor, let them do their job now. Whether it's a cash offer, buying your next home before you sell your current home, or renting your current home, They're going to give you options and then you can make the best decision for you. Just go to real Estate options Now dot com. That's real Estate options Now dot com. When you go to that website. You are only a few clicks away from getting your current home handled and settled into your next movie. Let them do the work for you. Get the stress work with the best. That's real Estate Options Now dot Com.
Speaker 5: Man for America.
Speaker 4: Sean Hannity telling the truth at mainstream media likes diide.
Speaker 7: Sean Hannity, all right, that's gonna wrap things up at Today Hannity Tonight, nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. In spite of reports the embargo, the blockade is holding by the President. We'll have the latest updates. We'll check in with General Keith Kellogg. Also, the latest out of mister Fang Fang is his arrest imminent now with more accuses coming out every hour of every day. Larry Elder, Tommy Laryn, Alibeth Stucky, Lawrence Jones, nine Eastern, say you DVR Hannity on Fox. We'll see you then back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.