Speaker 1: Time now for Fantasy Football Weekly from iHeartRadio, your weekly source for the nation's best fantasy.
Speaker 2: Speculation and advice. Now, along with the guys.
Speaker 1: From Guillotine Leagues dot com, here's your host, Paul.
Speaker 3: Welcome to Fantasy Football Weekly. It is week number eleven. Joining me today Scott Fish and in studio Brian Johnson. Ye, welcome back.
Speaker 2: What's up boys? Good to be here.
Speaker 4: Word on this street? Is my return more anticipated than that of Christian McCaffrey.
Speaker 2: That's just what I'm hearing.
Speaker 3: Yes, very similar.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, it feels accurate rocking.
Speaker 3: The fantasy football world.
Speaker 2: Similar. Yes, I'm back. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And your achilles in better shape. Your achilles is in fantastic shape.
Speaker 2: They are feeling pretty good.
Speaker 3: I've been checking them out.
Speaker 2: Don't knock on though, don't chinx me all.
Speaker 3: Right with the achilles, We will be sure not to do that.
Speaker 5: That's why he wears Georges is to show off, show off your chilles.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, absolutely, you have great in caprice.
Speaker 2: I want to tell you that I call them flood pants.
Speaker 3: That's what I had grown up.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: We're gonna break down every game Fantasy Football Weekly style, with letter grades on every player. We're gonna do take a chance on me with nine players that you would not normally start. But you can hear I've got a tremendous receiver option coming up. Ooh, three tough questions. As always, premature speculations, only around for a couple more weeks. Enjoy it while you can. We'll jump in the Fantasy Football Weekly time Machine a little bit later in this show. Brian, it's been a while since you been here. We're gonna go right to you. Jacksonville taking on Detroit. Are there any Jaguars to play in this game?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Not many in this matchup with the big kiddies.
Speaker 4: Starting with the running backs for the Jaguars, I wasn't give Travis Etna see if Tank Bigsby were to sit, but it sounds like Bigsby is going to play with his ankle injury, so I have both etn and Bigsby on the bench. If Bigsby is active. If Bigsby's out, I will give etn ac. But it's not a great matchup for either. Only one running back has topped forty receiving yards against Detroit, so no receiving angle there, and they're very tough against running backs.
Speaker 2: On the ground.
Speaker 4: No opposing back has breached one hundred yards against the Lions, and then Detroit has also allowed just a rushing score at the position in three the last four or they have not allowed a rushing score in through the last four. Over to the receiving game for the Jaguars. Brian Thomas Junior BTJ. Gonna give him a C if he plays with the chest injury. He should. We all know that Mac Jones is going to be the quarterbacks. Let's a downgrade for the entire passing game. But BTJ has accounted for twenty six percent of the Jaguars air yards recently the highest share among Jaguars receiver receivers. Detroit is allowing more than one hundred and eighty yards per game to wide receivers in games script should favor the Jaguars pass game, So I will give BTJ as C. But Gabe Davis is on the bench. He is questionable to play, but even.
Speaker 3: He always off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bet she's always on the bench.
Speaker 4: Evan Ingram not on the bench, show and give him the b anger has led the Jags in slot routes in the two games without Christian Kirk and last week Ingram led the entire team with nearly a forty percent target share. Since Week five, Detroit has allowed the most receiving yards per game slot receivers, which is basically what basically what Evan Ingrim is right now.
Speaker 5: So I mean they're the second worst on the season too.
Speaker 2: And speaking of bad mac Jones, he is on the bench.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's on the bench, even though he's gonna throw a lot in this game, most likely over to the Detroit side, Jamiir Gibbs and David Montgomery, You're gonna give both of them an A.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a lot of a's for the Detroit here.
Speaker 4: I mean Gibbs and Monty had the same number of opportunities this season. Those are carries and targets, so they are splitting the load. But it's a great matchup against Jacksonville, who has surrendered twelve total touchdowns over their last eight games to running backs.
Speaker 3: Is this the rare double Fonsie.
Speaker 2: The double Fonsie, you.
Speaker 3: Gotta call it? This is Phonsie's your guy.
Speaker 4: I can't use I can't use the Fonzie on two guys.
Speaker 2: That's not very efficient.
Speaker 4: Over to the past game, Amanros Saint Brown gets an A. Shockingly, the Jaguars are not one of the teams who picked another wide receiver.
Speaker 2: Over sun God.
Speaker 4: But I still love uh Amanra on this matchup, and Jamison Williams he gets to be.
Speaker 2: Jamo and sun.
Speaker 4: God were the only wide receivers who were targeted for Detroit last week, so they're the only two years starting against Jacksonville, who has allowed the seventh most catches and the fourth most yards to wide receivers this year. Over to the tight end spot, Sam Laporta real iffy with a shoulder injury. If he does suit up, I would give him a bee. If he's out, people will go to Brock right, but I think it's Zane Zilstra Who you want Zilstra.
Speaker 2: I can't go either way.
Speaker 4: It's a great matchup though it is for every line, but the Jaguars allowing more than five catches and sixty yards per game to tight ends. But if you're banking on Laporta, don't you gonna need a backup plan in place? And lastly, in a Jared goff it's the Jaguars help of allowed multiple touchdown passes and six or.
Speaker 3: The last eight. Gotta love Gough, He'll bounce back from the five interception game.
Speaker 2: I believe so.
Speaker 4: And by the way, five interceptions a lot worse than three, right, Yes, Okay, just wanted to make the king fans.
Speaker 2: Be aware of that.
Speaker 5: You're getting it. Check out.
Speaker 2: Okay, good making sure.
Speaker 3: Scott Raiders taking on the Dolphins. And you know, we were all really high on Brock Bauers coming into the season. You don't mind starting with Brock.
Speaker 5: Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: He is quietly on pace to set the all time rookie receiving record. Nobody talking about it. What Brock right is doing to the tight end position is no less than what Jaden Daniels is doing at the quarterback position. No talk about Brock Bauers possibly in any way, shape or form winning rookie of the.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they don't give it to quarterbacks. That's why it's just the only give what it is. But yeah, absolute monster year. That's why the A grade on him. Dolphin have allowed ten for seventy one to tight ends last week, A score of the week before McBride went off for like one hundred and twenty four the week before. You're not benching him. He's got double digit fantasy points in all but two games, so eight grade on Black Bowers. Let's stay in the passing game here, Gardner Minshew. I have a bench grade on the Dolphins. Have allowed multiple scores and two of the last three, but that was Kyler Murley and Josh Allen. Minshew has topped two hundred yards just once in the last five weeks, and that was two hundred and nine yards. He barely top two hundred. He needs scores and he's just got three in those five games, so he's on the bench. I do have a B grade on Jacoby Myers, who he's been good for a long time. We talked about this last year, but since DeVante Adams went out in Week three, no receiver outside of Myers his top forty one yards. So all the rest are on the bench. Yeah, for sure, there were three random scores, but good luck predicting those. Myers himself though, six plus catches and three straight thirteen plus Fantasy points in those three averaging no target. Are nine targets per game since Week three win Adams went out. That's a lot of volume.
Speaker 3: Yep, that would be if he finishes that way. I think the I think the target leader right now is at like eight and a half targets per game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, neighbors, Yeah you've You've heard me go over it a couple times this season. But the Dolphins rank was a bit of a mirage. Early in the season, the top target getter against the Dolphins for wide receivers six for even one hundred and eleven and one six for fifty and nine for ninety eight. In the last three weeks, there was even another seven for eighty in there. I got to be grade on Jacoby Myers. I like it. Over to the running game, I have bench grades on all of them. But I understand the dart throw on Alexander Madison just because of the pure volume. But he's top sixty five total yards just once this year, and it took twenty six touches.
Speaker 3: To get that meager number.
Speaker 5: Likewise, Miami and I picked sixty five specifically because like Miami hasn't allowed a rusher to hit sixty five yards since Week five.
Speaker 3: All right, So why are we not benching Alexander Madison Here.
Speaker 5: He's getting three catches a game and he's getting fifteen touches a game. All right, it's the volume seed. Actually, no, I had a bench, I said a bench. He's a dart throw. He's a dart throw bench Ah.
Speaker 3: Okay, when I hear dart throw, I think nope or startable.
Speaker 5: I have a bench. I have a bench grade with the dart marker in case you're really frisky. Okay, over over on the Miami. By the way, it's a mere white eleven for twenty four yards in the last three games. He's so inefficient it's ridiculous bigness by all of us. Really, Miami onto the Miami side to a tag of a tongue of Iloa. Bench grade here leads the league in completion percentage, but that's due to being dead last in average intended air yards five point four yards downfield, average completed air yards three point four yards downfield. He's dumping it off and leads the league in shortest time to throw, so they're hit. Their offense is get the ball out quick to your running back. Yeah.
Speaker 3: This problem is that doesn't equal fantasy points. No field passing for Devon.
Speaker 5: If only they had players that can catch doudfield, right, I can't think of anybody. Yeah, only averaging two hundred and thirty yards and a score with no multiple score games. I know the Raiders just got torched by Burrow and Mahomes. But this isn't really the Miami offense right now, so he's on the bench. I do have a B grade on Tyreek Hill though, double digit Fantasy points in the last three straight, although last week he had to get saved with the score. But he does have a great matchup against Jack Jones, who's allowed a one hundred and six rating against and three scores three of the seven Las Vegas scores allowed to wide receivers. Jalen Wattle I have on the bench. Is that controversial or not?
Speaker 3: Not really? Honestly, if you'd have benched him in their whatever ten games this year, I don't know if I remember, for they had their buy now games this year, you'd have been right on like eight out of the nine.
Speaker 5: Waddle hasn't topped four catches since week one. He hasn't topped sixty yards since week one.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, you might put him on the waiver wire at this point. Not the bench.
Speaker 5: Sabotage drop, Oh not much of the sabotage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well we'll find out. We're gonna talk little sabotage drap.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it gets the tougher draw of Jacorey and Bennett allowing just thirty six percent come depletion rate in sixty point eight percent rating against. Raiders haven't allowed a sixty yard receiver since Week four and just three on the year total. Just a bad spot for him, so he's on the bench. John O'smith. John O Smith, however, is gaining a B grade, averaging about five catches per game.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: The last two weeks, the Raiders have been torched by tight ends. Gasseki went off last week, Kelsey went off the week before, just a bee as JOHNO doesn't quite see the volume that those guys do. Though. Devin Devon a CHAN however, A grade at his best, he's at his best with like that ten to twelve rushes and like five catches per game. Yes, and that's kind of what he's been doing lately. He's averaging six for fifty through the air in two of games. So that's eleven Fantasy points right there in PPR. So that's already getting you to a B. Then you add on the ten to twelve rushes. I have an A grade for him there. Raheem Mostert. They said last week's was games completely for that unique game script.
Speaker 3: Interesting that the one carried.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Mike McDaniel said that that was specifically for that game script, so there's hope for him. I could give him a seat. I'm going to give him a bench though, because Jalen Reight got five carries and I don't know how much they're going to start to split, so I'm going to keep him on the bench right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agreed with that. We're gonna try to sneak in one more Green Bay taking on Chicago. Lots of variables with the Bears right now, coaching change, possible team implosion or possible team rally, maybe benchings. They've got three injured offensive linemen, a couple could miss the game. Josh Jacobs will start with an eight grade. The surest easiest way to beat the Bears is on the ground. They've got a strong secondary, which will outline in a second volume. Backs farewell against Chicago. Backs with sixteen or more carries average one hundred one total yards and almost a full touchdown. He's averaging Jacobs eighteen carries, so he's above that threshold. Emmanuel Wilson not really a threat. He's had just four carries, four carries and four carries the last three games, so we got an eight grade on Josh Jacobs in this one. Let's go to the passing game and my favorite angle for the Packers, Tucker Craft sitting on a big game. The Bears are getting nuked by tight ends over the last month, opposing tight ends averaging seven catches for eighty nine yards. Oh, if that were applied to the full season, they would be easily the worst tight end defense in the league. And Chicago's been rocked recently by Austin Hooper Elijah Higgins.
Speaker 5: So yeah, all pros, all pro I mean literally, they're professional. They're all professionial, all professionals. That's right.
Speaker 3: Since Luke Musgrave's serious ankle injury back in Week four, Craft has seen all but three targets to Green baysed tight end position, So a great spot for him. In an A grade on Tucker Craft, Jalen Reid Jay didn't. Reid comes in with a B grade. He runs from the slot, so he's gonna avoid elite cornerback Jalen Johnson we'll talk about in a minute. Instead will face Kyler Gordon, who is also good. He's just not elite. Gordon hasn't allowed a touchdown all year, he's giving up just thirty yards per game in his coverage. That said, Reid is the best slot receiver Gordon has seen all year, and he's just a good player. So he's still in at a B grade. Here, Romeo Dobbs slumps down to a C and maybe even a bench grade. He's gonna see a lot of Jalen Johnson, maybe the league's best cornerback. Johnson's average game allowed in his coverage is insane one and a half catches, twenty one yards per game and zero scores. Dobbs has massive downside in this one. In fact, I'm putting him on the bench. Out of the bench, Romeoops, there you go. Your dart throw is Christian Watson. So if Johnson's gonna be on Dobbs, Watson is going to see Tyreek Stevenson. You all remember Tyreek Stevenson from the Hail Mary play with the Washington Commanders. You know that worked out. He's now allowed two scores in his last three games. He's Pro Football focuses eighty sixth ranked coverage cornerback, and even though he's not on the field a ton, he's on a lot more than other receivers that you could go through down the depth chart, and I think he's got a chance here at one of those Christian Watson patented big big games or at least big plays. So that leaves us with Jordan Love. His grind injury fully healed. Love put up two very good games against Chicago last year. He finished his quarterback two and quarterback three for those two weeks in the matchups against Chicago, and his receivers matchups range in the a's, b's, and c's. So I've got a B grade on Jordan Love in this one. On the Chicago side, the entire passing game is obviously on the bench, obviously, and there's no helping this group right now, and they've lost the benefit of the doubt. Including DJ Moore. Here's the yardage of his last four games. Twenty yards, twenty seven yards, thirty three yards, and twenty four yards no scores. He is the eighth highest paid wide receiver in the NFL.
Speaker 2: Well, he runs routes out of bounds. He runs right out to the bench.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just doesn't tell you the route, now, Yeah, that's right. Continue your out route all the way into the bench and just sit down. So and this and more is the good receiver of this group, so they're all out. Last guy we're going to talk about here, DeAndre Swift. Swift had a great October, but its November and September were miserable. As you look at the totality of the struggles of this offense, have weighed a DeAndre Swift down. I expect a lot of volume from Swift in this game, but let's watch the tackles, right, Braxton Jones, Darnel Right, If they're not healthy enough to block in front of him, I don't think you can start him. If they do go, then I'm okay with a C grade on Swift. Mostly through volume packers right in the middle of the league in every run defensive metric, and man, do they need to get some running game going in Chicago. Get a little heat off that passing offense. When we come back, take a chance on me. Nine players that you can start that you normally would not. Many of these guys are available on the waiver wire. Will tell you who they are when we come back. Take a chance on me nine players not normally in your starting lineup. Find out who you can pick up off the waiver wire potentially, and start. We begin at the quarterback position and Scott Fish or.
Speaker 5: Possibly just a guy you have been starting that's on your bench. For me quarterback this week week, I'm going with Justin Herbert. Bengals allow the fourth most fantasy points to quarterbacks, allowing bottom ten in attempts, completions, passing yards, passing touchdowns. They're also the worst in the league against fantasy quarterbacks on the ground. Justin Herbert ran it nine times. Last shot nine times. Yeah, shot on the uphick. But that also kind of tells you that maybe that ankle injury that started the season, maybe that was the cause of some of the low volume and the lack of running and rough day against Tennessee last week obviously, but yeah, despite that, he has three hundred plus or multiple scores and four straight I like.
Speaker 3: I like that they're opening up the passing offense more. And it might just be because JK. Dobbins isn't running like he did earlier in the year yea, so maybe they're forced to. But I like that we're getting some volume out of Justin Herbert. Nap Brian, let's go to yr take a chance at me quarterback.
Speaker 4: Speaking of mobile quarterbacks, how about Drake May has.
Speaker 2: The Rams this week at home.
Speaker 4: May is second in scrambling yards versus pressure among quarterbacks.
Speaker 2: I bet he is.
Speaker 4: He has even played. He has even played four and a half games. Drake May is averaging the season nearly Yeah. On the season, he's averaging nearly ten yards per carry. He has two hundred and thirty three yards on twenty five carries. Put that into perspective. Anthony Richardson has two hundred and forty two yards on forty one carries. Josh Allen two sixty one on fifty five. Drake May is mobile, af like he has established, has to be a very nice rushing floor. And there's upside potential in the passing game here against the Rams, who have allowed the eighth highest passing yards per game, the eighth highest passer rating, and the second highest pass yards per attempt. So I was begging you to trade Drake May to you in the Empire earlier this season.
Speaker 2: Charge.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: You're welcome. I am so upset Drake May baller.
Speaker 3: Russell Wilson, I don't even know if he qualifies for take a chance on me. I don't know.
Speaker 5: You know, some of these are just guys. You don't start very often.
Speaker 3: Right. Let's wake up to Russell Wilson, who's finished as a top ten quarterback in two of his three starts, and this is the easiest matchup of his year, at least until he plays the Ravens again next month. Baltimore gives up the most passing yards three hundred and fourteen per game, the most passing touchdowns two point one per game. Five of the past six quarterbacks to face the Ravens have thrown multiple touchdowns, and four of the past five have topped three hundred and thirty four yards. Kyle Hamilton may not play in this game. It's all set up for another solid finish for Russell Wilson.
Speaker 4: I saw that Wilson needs two touchdown passes and he will be the He led the most touchdown passes since Ben Roethlisberger retired, and.
Speaker 2: He's any Steeler.
Speaker 3: That's four games.
Speaker 2: That's four games.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be game four and he's gonna top anything Kenny Pickett did in the season. Unbelievable. Let's go to the running back position, and it is thin this week. We as a group, we struggle. Yeah, fine, guys here.
Speaker 5: And this might be another one. He's on a roster, but you haven't been starting him because he hasn't been gaining a lot of yards. Minds, Nick Chubb. The Saints and Browns are tied for the second most rushing plays over twenty yards allowed, and which is good for chob and Kamara on the other side of that same matchup, but Saints are fourth worst against runners, allowing the highest yards per carry at five point two per clip, which is again very good for Job. Seventh most total yards, second most scores allowed to backs, good spot for job, Brian, you're.
Speaker 3: Taking a chance with me running back?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Denver's Audric estimay at home against the Falcons. Now adds are Estima was added in your league this week, use the top pickup among running backs, But you're questioning if you should start him against the Falcons, and I think you should. Estimate led the Broncos backs an opportunity share last week, also average and impressive two point one yards per contact after attempt. Javonte Williams and Julia McLoughlin have not been getting it done. Estimate should be the lead back against the Falcons, who have allowed the eleventh highest explosive run rate in the twelfth most rushing yards per game to the position.
Speaker 3: All right, I can't. It's very rare that I throw to take a chance to be a player who I probably would not give a letter grade two. But again, if pickens are thin this week, so just work with me. Here and a bunch of teams on by Houston running back dare Agon Bowwalla. Sure, here's the thinking. You have to think two things are going to happen. One, Houston is going to blow out the Cowboys, much like the Eagles did last week. Obviously, the Dallas offense looks dead in the water, and here's Houston. They're going to get an uptick with Nico Collins coming back. And then secondarily you have to think into this as well. Houston needs to start taking some mileage off of Joe Mixon. He's averaging a league high twenty six carries per game. They can't keep running Joe Mixon like this. So if youu sting his way ahead, Daria Gumbowale is the backup right now. Damian Pierce, still hurt, may play in this game. But why would you bring in an injured player with a groin injury into a blowout game? I don't think Pierce is going to be a factor here even if he's available. So in last week's blowout against Dallas, the Eagles backup runners totaled seventy three yards. The week before that, Atlanta's backup Tyler L. Geers scored a touchdown. So, Daria Gumbowale, I get it.
Speaker 5: It is thin week. I'm gonna throw the two from the last matchup on here as bonus is where raheem mostered in what could be a blowt on Miami side. He gets a bunch of run at the end and a miredula in the blowouts. He gets three plus catches in each of the blow outs because he's in there on passing down work. I could see four or five catches out of that.
Speaker 3: So some deep Darth throws, some deeper Darth.
Speaker 5: Throws because they weren't as deep as week.
Speaker 3: All right, I like it. Go to the receivers, Scott.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna get a little grimy here, actually, Marquez Valdez scantly as you like to call it. The New Orleans Saints Cleveland allows the fifth most Fantasy points to the perimeter and have allowed the fifth most twenty plus yard receptions. MBS's average depth of target is twenty three yards. He's kind of saying he is kind of their deep guy. Last week he led with all the injuries they have out there, he led the wide receivers in routes, run targets, red zone target snaps, all of it. So he could be out there quite a bit again this week. Jamal Williams is out, so they only have one. He could be out there a lot. A couple of deep targets is all it'll take.
Speaker 3: It's not gonna be Mason Tipton.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll tell you that. Yeah, he is not working.
Speaker 3: No, that is not working out, Brian, You're taking chance from your receiver.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gonna get even grimier. M I Nngo and Mingo.
Speaker 5: Was his name.
Speaker 4: I got Jonathan Mingo. No, I'm just kidding. I'm not doing that. I'm still laughing at that trade. I decided to take a shot at the old Jared Mingo traded. Hilarious anyway. In reality, I have Ricky Parasol of the forty nine ers at home against the Seahawks. A lot of malice defeat in forty nine er Land Pearsall might be fourth or fifth in the pecking order, but he's worth a dart throw against the Seahawks, who have allowed the fourth most fantasy points per game and the third most receiving yards per game to boundary wideouts. That is what pearsall is. So let's go Ree bulletproof.
Speaker 3: Dalton Kincaid has been ruled out of Sunday's big matchup with the Chiefs. That puts Dawson Knox on the field for almost every snap, maybe all of them, who knows, against the league's worst tight end defense, Kansas City dead last in receptions and yards allowed to tight ends, Kansas City giving up seventy eight yards per game to the position. That is ten more than the thirty first ranked tight end defense. And if you think Dawson Knox isn't a big enough name for you, let me mention this last week against Kansas City, Adam Trautman and Lucas Krawl combined for fifty five yards against Kansas City. Dawson Knox I love him. This week. I could build whole DFS lineups just around Dawson Knox.
Speaker 2: Fort Knox.
Speaker 3: He's like, let's go Fort Knox on that. I like it. Let's also go to the Los Angeles Rams taking on the Patriots Brian Kyron Williams one of my very favorite plays of the day. I've either got him first or second among my running back rankings this week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, easy for my boy, Kyron.
Speaker 4: New England allowing more than one hundred and forty five combo yards and a touchdown per game to running backs. So you are starting Kiren obviously, you are going to start Poka Nakua as well. He gets an A fourteen targets for Puca last week, the rest of the Rams wide receivers combined for sixteen. Now this is on a like a per game basis. We know Puka's missed some time. Yeah, but he's being targeted even more this year than in his than in his historic rookie season last year. His target up percentage was twenty eight percent last year, thirty two percent this year with a Cooper Cup pretty healthy, So Puka in line for a big game. Cooper Cup has potential as well, but only b for him. Volume in game script are a bit of a concern for Cup and Pooka for that matter, But still going to start Cup. New England is allowing only twelve catches unless than one hundred and fifty yards per game to white House as a whole not great, but I don't know how you're sitting Cooper Cup in any format.
Speaker 3: The thing I like about Cup is the Patriots' best corners of the two outside corners, and so I like working around those two. And I think I'm more optimistic about Cup than you are here.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, they'll work the middle of the field a lot.
Speaker 4: And that's why I kind of like Davis Allen tight end for the Rams, not my boy Colby Parkinson. Sadly it appears to be over for Colby. I was in on him in the preseason. But it is a great spot playing tight end for the Rams and a good matchup for Davis Allen, who caught five of six targets last week. New England allowing nearly five catches and fifty yards per game to tight ends. We'll take that in the wasteland if you're desperate. Davis Allen is out there, so I grab him if you need him. But I do have Matt Stafford on the bench. Just because all his receivers have starting grades doesn't mean they're all going to come through. They just have that potential. Stafford zero or one touchdown pass in seven of nine games this year.
Speaker 2: Not great.
Speaker 4: Feels like more of a Kiren game this week. So Stafford on the bench over the New England side. Most of them are on the bench, but not Ramandre Stevenson.
Speaker 2: Gonna give him a bee.
Speaker 4: Since Week eight, Stevenson has played at least seventy percent of the offensive snaps in every game, averaging twenty touches.
Speaker 2: That's basically bellcout territory.
Speaker 4: And Rombo has a nice matchup on paper against LA, allowing one hundred and forty four combo yards to backs on nearly thirty touches per game. So I like Stevenson. I don't like Kishan Butte to Mario Douglass or Jalen Polk. You just don't know who's going to get it done in this game. So they're all on the bench for me. Hunter Henry is not though he gets to see opposing tight ends or averaging five catches sixty yards per game against the Rams. Will also take that in the tight end Wasteland and Drake may I love him.
Speaker 2: Might take a chance on me quarterback.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there we go, Ramondre Stevenson. Sadly, you know running backs have a short life span and this one is I feel like we're gonna lose one of the really good Ramandre Stevenson's years behind this terar offensive line, and you know, just a season that was over before it started with the Patriots. Whereas in some other universe, Romandri Stevenson in twenty twenty four is a fourteen hundred yard rusher with thirteen touchdowns.
Speaker 2: You know he would been the best running back in the Belichick era, right.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean pretty much arguably, although Belichick would always have that Spike, the weird Spike year where somebody would.
Speaker 5: Go Cyrus Gray or whatever was that his name, Jonas that was.
Speaker 3: A spike game. I'm thinking of the Spike seasons called Carrott Blunt when he led the NFL and rushing touchdowns one year. Rn Jarvis green ellis there we go some of the classics from the Belichick era. When we come back Browns and Saints. There's not a lot to like here, but it's Yolo Winston in a revenge game? Are you starting Jamis Winston Cedric Tillman find out when we come back Fantasy Football Weekly. Welcome back to Fantasy Football Weekly. We've got a block of games for you. Paul Chargia Scott Fish and Brian Johnson with you, Scott we Go Brown's Saints. I don't know where this qualifies on the revenge scale.
Speaker 5: Because everybody likes Jamison.
Speaker 3: With Jameis Winston, everybody had nice things to say about him. I don't know. I don't sense that there's like a real like revenge motivation here. But Brian, Brian's the official revenge spokesperson here at at a revenge counter. What do you what do you think it's moving?
Speaker 2: Oh, let's put it that way, talking about this revenge game.
Speaker 3: Because he had to move from Yeah, yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: What I'm talking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what you meant.
Speaker 2: I'm excited.
Speaker 5: Okay, put it all right. I'm I do have a se grade on Jameis Winsday.
Speaker 3: I like it more than you do.
Speaker 5: Even Yeah, well I could be talked into a bee very easily, honest one, as you got. He's second behind only Anthony Richardson in average completed air yards when connecting its downfield. Really to know when's surprised with Jameis Winstein. The Saints rank middle of the pack against quarterbacks due to mostly being a bend, don't break type of defense. They allow the fourth most yards. They have three hundred plus yard passers and half their games, but just eight passing touchdowns allowed in on the season.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Reminder that Marshawn Latimore is no longer there. I know he missed some time anyway, but he's no longer there. Just two multi score games against the New Orleans Saints. So I have a C grade. You could talk me into a bee because I have grades on basically all his receivers in this one.
Speaker 3: Cedric Tilman, I think, and Latimer would have been perfect on Cedric Tillman because Tilman's a big bodied, physical receiver.
Speaker 5: As long as Tilban's on the right, because they're on the left, gad right. Latimore stays on one side, stays on the right. Uh yeah, Cedric Tillman. I have an A grade on Tillman weeks seven through nine, the three weeks before the bye, Tilman was Fantasy Wide Receivers number one wide receiver love twenty one for two fifty five and three scores on thirty two targets in those three games. Now, two of them were Jamis games. The third one Jamis came in at the end, but he targeted Tilman three times and the two point conversion caught a twenty five yard er. Saints. This allowed the six most receptions, third most yards to wide receivers. But here's where Tilman comes in. Third most pass plays over twenty yards, the most pass plays over forty yards allowed. That's Tilman. He's the deep guy. He's the deep guy all right. On Tilman, I gave him in a I gave him to May because he's getting a few deep shots per game, catching three of those, and two scores on twenty plus yards from Tilman, so eight grade there. I have c grades on Judy and more because the target distribution is actually very even with Winston more twenty one targets, Tilman twenty, Judy nineteen in these two games. Just a lot of targets for all of them. But Jerry Judy hasn't scored Week one, Elijah Moore hasn't scored this year, so that's really tough. The Saints allowed the most fantasy points to the slot completely and as I just mentioned, more leads and targets with Winston out there, the low a hot sucks and Morse catch right of eleven of those twenty one sucks. But he's getting the volume, he's getting the work. Jerry Judy has five plus catches and seventy plus yards in both Jamis games. They're getting just enough to be C level, so I got C grades on them, David and Joku. I got a B grade on the lead. The lead tight end against the Saints has top forty yards in all but one game, so consistently getting yards on them, but only one score. As evidenced by earlier they're just not breaking. They're not allowing the passing touchdowns, but they're allowing ten tons of yards. The last two were four for fifty five, four for eighty seven from the tight ends. In Djoku himself four straight games with five plus catches averanerging about fifty yards. So if you're telling me five for fifty and a coin flip for a score, that's that's probably a B grade out of Ndjoku. And of course Nick Chubb was my take a chance on me runner over on the New Orleans side, I do have a bench grade on Derek Carr. I know he's been C level serviceable since his return. With that two hundred and fifty yards and one to two scores, this is a top ten Browns pass defense against the pass that have allowed multiple scores and lots of yards and four straight I get that, but let's look at let's look at what they've done the first half of the season. Prescott Lawrence, Daniel Jones, Minshew held completely down under two hundred or around two hundred the last five games. Jane Daniels, Jalen Hurts, Joe Burrow, Lamar Jackson, and Justin Herbert are the ones that scored all those points. Derek Carr is more like the first half, so I can see given him a C grade. It might it might be a place where he'll have to throw a lot, but I think I think I'm gonna leave him on the bench. Marquez Valdez Scantling was the only receiver I would I'm willing to start in this pass offense, and I gave him. I take a chance on me player Taysom Hill. I get the dart throw, like he had sixty three percent participation last week. He was running routes a lot. Andy got four carries because they don't have anyone behind Kamara, and they don't have any wide receivers, so he's got to be out there a lot. So I get the dart throw. I still wouldn't do it. It's a tough defense against tight ends. I wouldn't do it there. I can elaborate if you want, but you know they're top seven in a lot of categories against tight ends. B grade for Alvin Kamara. The Browns allow a lot of explosives, second most rushes over twenty plus yards. They rank six best against fantasy running backs. And the part where which really sucks for Kamara is the Browns allow twenty four scoreless yards per game against backs, no scores, and just twenty four in the air. Yes, excuse me, in the air. That's Kamara's game. I'm gonna go with the Kamara side because I feel like he's the best one they will have faced out of all of them. He's averaging five plus catches in seven straight. They just have no receivers. They're gonna have to get that five plus catches in fifty to sixty yards that he's averaging. So pair that with the fifteen team plus touch volume he gets. I'm gonna give him the B grade in this one.
Speaker 3: Taysom Hill as a goal line threat as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, very possible, very possible. That's why he gets the dart. I him on the bench, But he gets the dart for.
Speaker 3: That Ravens taking on the Steelers in a huge mismatch. The kryptonite for the Ravens and Lamar Jackson is the Steelers. We'll talk this through here. Dereck Henry, I believe, is sitting on potentially a huge volume game the Steelers. The pass rush for the Steelers so good, it's just easier to run on them if you can. The Steelers just a middle of the pack run defense, and the Ravens rank number four in ESPN's run block win rate. So Henry should be sitting on a very big game. And of course you were going to start him anyway, but no hesitation here whatsoever. Let's go over to the passing game. Say, Flowers has been an all or nothing fantasy producer, and a lot of that is if Henry just dominates the game, then there's not enough ball to go around for Jay Flowers sometimes, and he posted it up last week, but he was solid in four of the five games prior to that. And Jay Flowers is also really good, so I mean there's that too. Flowers runs from all parts of the field, evenly left right slot, and that means he'll see all three of the Steelers starting cornerbacks, and really none of them a troubling matchup. They've got PFF rankings in coverage as cornerback seventy, cornerback eighty nine, and quarterback one hundred.
Speaker 5: Dait was Porter one of those one of those.
Speaker 3: Really, you know, I've got this theory on Joey Porter Jr. Okay, if his name was I don't know, Willie Jackson, we wouldn't think anything about him. But his name is Joey Porter Junior.
Speaker 5: He went for a long stretch last year, allowing like twenty some yards per game. But yeah, maybe this year.
Speaker 3: Maybe he's just kind of a guy this year.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's interesting. Interesting.
Speaker 3: Mark Andrews surged last week with Isaiah likely out, but likely's probably going to come back for this one. Andrews has scored in four of the last five. Steelers are one of the better tight end defenses, but good tight ends find their way to productive days. Kyle Pitts, zach Ertz, Brock Bauers, Jake Ferguson.
Speaker 5: I wanted noted for the record. He just called Kyle Pitts a good tight end.
Speaker 3: I said, good, Yeah, good.
Speaker 2: We're gonna talk about Kyle Pitts a little later on this show.
Speaker 3: And that'll be the rest of the show.
Speaker 5: How did Brad get the Felcons again?
Speaker 3: How did that work out?
Speaker 1: He? Uh?
Speaker 3: Those receiver are those tight ends averaging six catches for fifty yards. So Mike Mark Andrews a C grade with likely and a B grade without likely in this matchup. Let's go over to by the way. If you haven't dropped Deontay Johnson yet, drop Deontay Johnson. Let's go to the Pittsburgh side. Russell Wilsons might take a chance on me quarterback. Let's go to George Pickens surging under Russell Wilson. He's finished as a top four Fantasy wide receiver in two of three Wilson starts. And as I mentioned last segment, Ravens safety Kyle Hamilton may not play in this game after his ankle sprain last week. And Hamilton is the perfect guy to pick up coverage at George Pickens. He's so big and physical. Pickens is just gonna dominate the rest of the cornerbacks.
Speaker 5: I love that took a couple of year, but Wilson, someone finally realized you just have to throw it within nine feet. The right of George Pickens, and he's gonna grab it with two fingers, which.
Speaker 3: Kenny Pikett couldn't do. He couldn't put it with the ninth feet of George Pickens. He runs overwhelmingly on the left side of the field. That's the aforementioned matchup against Brandon Stevens, who ranks his corn as Pro Football focuses cornerback one hundred and ten. I think there's only one hundred and thirteen ranked cornerbacks. It's that bad. Love George Pickens. Here a gray. The only other element of the receiving game is Pat Fryarmouth, who hasn't actually been helped by Russell Wilson as much as other Steelers, as usage has actually gone down, averaging just two catches for twenty nine yards under Russ. But the Ravens are such a leaky tight end defense that I think Friarmuth is still startable here. They're giving up sixty eight yards per game. Last week, Tanner Hudson and Mike Caseki combined for ten catches and seventy two yards against Baltimore. For the past five opponents of top sixty one one tight end yards, so friar moves in play here c grade on him, and then we've only got the running backs left. Naji Harris, He's looked vastly improved under Russell Wilson. Under justin fields, Harris's average finish was running back twenty seven under russ it vaults up to running back thirteen with touchdowns or one hundred yards in every game or both. But the Ravens run defense is elite. They've allowed the second fewest rushing yards, just fifty six per game. No opposing runner his top fifty two yards against Baltimore, which is we're running in we're heading into week eleven and nobody's top fifty two yards. That's amazing. Also, Baltimore sees the league's lowest rushing play percentage, just thirty three percent. Your hope here for Naji Harris, your best hope is receiving production. Five straight opponents have caught at least forty two yards against Baltimore. Harris could help out through the air here, and especially with Jalen Warren who's got a issue. We don't know for sure if he's gonna go, and he might be a game time decision on that back. And if that's the case, then I like Najie Harris more than the sea level I've got him at. I'd move him up to a B grade if warrent sits. And either way, because there's such a tough run defense, we're not gonna start.
Speaker 5: And Harris has a back injury. I mean he'll go, but man, yeah, banged up.
Speaker 3: I believe, I'm not positive. I think they took him off the injury report on Friday. OK, We're still monitoring that one. Yeah, all right, Brian. Our final matchup for this segment, Atlanta Falcons taking on the Denver Broncos. Are you gonna start with Kyle Pitts in this one? Are we gonna just? Is that just your whole plan? Is that the only reason you're here?
Speaker 2: I kind of wanted to build up to the thoughts, but why not a Kyle? We'll get into why.
Speaker 4: I don't like this game for the Falcons wide receivers, but I love it for Pitts, who owns an impressive two point eight yards per route run against single high safety coverage.
Speaker 2: That is an elite clip.
Speaker 4: The Broncos deploy a ton of single high Denver, also allowing more than five catches per game to tight ends Monster games for Brock Bowers, Travis Kelcey against Denver. Yes, I put Kyle Pitts in that range, so I love Pits.
Speaker 2: He gets an a. Darnell Moody and Drake London, I don't love them as much. They both get a.
Speaker 4: See bad spot for both, probably especially London, who will be shadowed by Patrick Surtan for the majority of the game, one would think, but maybe Mooney sees one, Sir Tan Mooney, pretty good receiver as well. You'd be the best receiver on the Bears if you still in Chicago anyway, Just to see for both though. The Broncos allowing the twelve fewest PPR points per game to wide outs, and whoever Sirtan is on, he just erases wide outs, so Kirk Cousins, just to see for him. I like Pitts, I don't love the receivers. As I just mentioned, only Lamar Jackson and Patrick Mahomes were able top two hundred and forty passing yards against Denver this year. Multiple passing scorers allowed in just two of ten games for the Broncos. It's all gonna be all about Bijon and Pitts on this one. I got an a On Bijon. Denver allowing nearly one hundred and thirty convoy yards per game to running backs. They surrendered nine catches to Kansas City's backfield last week. Bijon is one of three running backs with at least forty catches on the year.
Speaker 2: He is a great receiver over to the Denver side. Not a lot here.
Speaker 4: Audrick Estime liked Tim he was might take a chance with me running back. I do like Courtland Sutton. The Falcons are gonna be without two starting cornerbacks and a third depth corner.
Speaker 2: Sutton's targets. Since his zero target game.
Speaker 4: In Week seven nine ten eleven, Sutton has been a top twenty four wide receiver in the last four out of four of the last five weeks yep. And last week Sutton had the highest the highest average separation score and route win rate among all wide receivers. Wow, and that was against Kansas City's Trent McDuffie nice, who is an elite corner So Cortland Sutton is coming on.
Speaker 2: He's bon Nicks's favorite target by far.
Speaker 5: I need charges expertise on that cornerback situation. They have six corners, three are out. Are those three out there gonna get tired. They might.
Speaker 4: Actually you could look that's that is a thing that happens because because of the thinness at quarterback cornerback Devon Vley Dart throw cee. If you're looking, if you're desperate for a wide receiver, he appears to be the wide receiver too for the Broncos.
Speaker 2: But that's kind of been a turnstile.
Speaker 4: Really, I don't love him, but if you're going to pick when it's VLA, no tight ends for the Broncos, but Bo Nicks B grade.
Speaker 2: Sorry thor if you're listening, might he's borderline?
Speaker 4: He's borderline A in this matchup, Nicks has more rushing touchdowns than Breis Hall and Josh.
Speaker 2: Jacobs this year.
Speaker 4: His rushing ability makes him a borderline take on in almost any matchup, but again, this matchup a good one. He's got the rushing floor, which is very safe for Nicks, and Atlanta has allowed multiple passing touchdowns in sixth straight and seven of their last eight games.
Speaker 2: So screw it A grade bow Knicks.
Speaker 5: I'll be honest, but I was looking at it. Take a chance on me players. I legitimately felt he was too good to put in that segment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I could see it.
Speaker 4: I'll say that too for the you gamblers out there. Bo Nix has really narrowed the gap for Rookie of the Year. He's second behind Jayden Daniels. Now Caleb Williams afterthought, Bong gone factor right now and Drake may surging. But I'm making some bets on Nixon may in the event that something happens with Daniels, who was already fading.
Speaker 2: The delta, you know, is huge.
Speaker 5: Maybe with the change in offensive coordinator the Bears, you know, Caleb Williams will get back in the race.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good one.
Speaker 3: That's so very optimistic of you.
Speaker 5: We hope it was actually meant as a transition.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I got you now, I got you now. I think the betting odds last I saw Jadeen Daniels minus two thousand to win Rookie of the Year. Bo Nicks plus eight hundred. That's the delta you were talking about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and Daniels was more than one hundred to one before Thursday night, and that has fallen off a cliff.
Speaker 2: Ye and Nick Nix coming on.
Speaker 3: Is coming on when we come back. Three tough questions. See if you go three and Ozero with our panel of experts as we run through some of the hardest questions in fantasy football today, including the Chicago offense. Scott Fish, does it get better? Play along when we come. Welcome back Fantasy Football Weekly Hour number two. I am Paul Charchian with me today, Scott Fish, Brian Johnson. Guys, it's time to play three tough questions. Let's quest Jabe number one. Can you sabotage drop? C? D. Lamb? And I suppose because we haven't talked to sabotage drop yet this year, I should explain what the sabotage drop is, or like Scott, you can if you want to do you want to throw your hat?
Speaker 5: No, no, you can do it. I can do it. I don't care.
Speaker 3: The sabotage drop is the single most hardcore move in fantasy football.
Speaker 5: That is not where I would have got but that's good. It's a great move.
Speaker 3: It is You have to have yards of steel to perform the sabotage drop.
Speaker 5: And that surgery is expensive, very expensive.
Speaker 3: Here's the core premise. You are going to outright drop a big name player who you feel will be a net negative on whoever picks that player up. Now as an example, Jordan Addison is not a sabotage drop. Javonte Williams is not a sabotage drop. Big name players Dobbins, Yes, he would be a sabotage drop. He's not not the guy we're gonna We're talking about Cedee Lamb right now. But yes, I mean, if that's that would be Super Bowl. Somebody else is going to use precious fab or their their number one waiver priority, or.
Speaker 5: Just start them when they shouldn't and also.
Speaker 3: Start them when they shouldn't. If you believe that this players truly going to be a net negative, then you sabotage drop that person. And even if every game is not negative, some of them are going to be harmful games. So that brings us to ceed Lamb. Yeah, and I'll restate the question, Scott Fish, can you sabotage drop Seede Lamb?
Speaker 5: No, No, you can't. His trade value is just far too high, and a trade to actually get something makes far more sense than just dropping him out right, even if it's even if it's getting low Bald or selling low. Their pass schedule is one of the easiest, and Rush Lance Rush Cooper Rush or Trey Lance may just lean on Lamb and hyper target him. Weeks fourteen through sixteen, they play literally the three worst pass defenses currently. I'm not straight up dropping him because the hope that he hurts another team for a couple random weeks. It's not worth what you can possibly get in return, or if you make the playoffs, what you might get from a hyper targeted even in a bad offense Ceede Lamb.
Speaker 3: I'm going with no, Okay, Brian, can I sabotage drop Ceedee Lamb?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You you're probably gonna have some points, You're gonna make some good points why you should.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna agree with Scott and say you can.
Speaker 4: It's a luxury to sabotage drop someone, especially of Cede Lamb's caliber, and he was able to produce last year with Cooper Rush, and last week he should have caught a touchdown if not for the Sun in this poorly engineered stadium in Dallas.
Speaker 2: So yeah, no, you can't drop Ceedee Lamb. But it's it's a valid question. I will give you that. But here's why we're wrong.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you to this.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: Remember the Miami offense without Tua Tyreek Hill during that stretch. Yeah, was terrible, and he materially hurt his He materially hurt all of his fantasy managers because you started him every week because you had to, because his name was Tyreek Hill, and you suffered with him. Ask this, and I honestly don't for sure know the answer to this, but could you get through your playoff run with three straight good games from Cede Lamb in a Cooper Rush or Trey Lance led offense? And if the answer is no, you don't think you can get three straight playoff wins, then do you want him on your team? I like what you said, Scott about trading. I would try to trade Ze trap so low, I try to say, I would try to see I try to get something of value for Ceede Lamb. If you can't, then I still then I endorse the sabotage drop. So I will say no for now on this, although I have no faith whatsoever in the Dallas offense. But if you can't get something reasonably valuable for him, the most valuable, the most value you may have is reckon somebody else's team.
Speaker 5: Ceedee Lamb with Cooper Rush two years ago without Prescott seven for seventy five, eight for eighty seven, and one six for ninety seven and one five for fifty three, five for sixty eight.
Speaker 3: As we discussed you were you were not here on the show last week. We acknowledged that. But okay, that is when Zeke and Paul were running.
Speaker 5: This is a very good point. Then it was a very good offense. It was a very good They won all but one of those games.
Speaker 3: That's right. So that's right, very true. This offense with no running game is just dead in the water.
Speaker 4: But we're looking at a lot of garbage time this year for Ceedee Lamb, which he wasn't getting last year on a good team, good offense, so that could bode well for pay.
Speaker 2: Really is a tough question. Number two.
Speaker 3: With the change of offensive coordinator, does the Bears offense get better, worse or stay the same. I'm sure it can get worse, Brian, what do you think?
Speaker 5: Wait? Did we get an answer on see Lamb?
Speaker 3: I said no, no, ok but we're close close shop at first. If this question were after trade deadlines, I would be it'd be a different answer. Okay, Brian, Chicago offense better worse? Are the same?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You want to say it can't get any worse. But you know what gets worse is their schedule. I mean, this offense wasn't getting it done against New England, Arizona, Jacksonville. Now we're looking at Green Bay, Minnesota, Detroit, San Francisco, Minnesota, Detroit. Again, that is a murderers row basically for all Bears offensive players.
Speaker 2: So no, it's you know, it's gonna get worse. It's getting worse. This team is lost until they fire the head coach. It's it's it's done done in Chicago.
Speaker 5: I think you might have started to convince me Scott.
Speaker 3: With a change of offensive coordinator, does the Bears offense get better, worse or stay the same.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was gonna go with it can't get worse because it's bottom three in about a dozen categories. It's bottom ten and about a dozen more, you know, and those are big ones like yards allowed, yards per play allowed, sex, points scored. But like it's not like random, you know, high level stats. It's like the big ones. Bruh. So yeah, this it's it's interesting. Their new offensive quarter took over play calling for Frank Reich in Carolina last year for last ten or so games, immediately beat CJ. Young with Bryce Young or CJ. Stroud with Bryce Young. But then Bryce Young didn't top two hundred yards for the rest of the year after that, five scores in eleven games. I think Brian might be right. I had stays the same. It's just gonna continue to be bad. But Brian might be right. I'm gonna go stays the same. I'm gonna stay there, but it's gonna stay bad.
Speaker 3: Let me give you the Bears points by quarter since week seven right into week eleven. So this is going back at waste there buy in week seven. Zero is points per quarter. So I'm gonna give you twelve numbers zero zero seven eight zero nine zero zero zero. We're in the matrix three yeah, zero zero. Who knew we'd go binary on this show?
Speaker 2: Listen to that.
Speaker 3: That is insanely feeble.
Speaker 2: So the Bears.
Speaker 3: You alluded to this a little bit, Scott. Last year, the Bears fans and the organization cackling with delight at the failures of Bryce Young as they saw the number one pick in the draft heading there.
Speaker 5: The late let's get this guy. They're like, let's go get that guy.
Speaker 3: Let's get the offensive coordinator that led Bryce Young to be one of the biggest first overall flops in memory. They're like, oh, we need that guy, so they put him on staff. And then when Matt Eberflus has got an opening at offensive coordinator, he's like, Okay, we've got the least accurate passer in the league. Our passing games completely dead in the water. We're thirty first in passing yards. I know just the guy to make our interim offensive coordinator. It's our passing game coordinator.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I can't let me reiterate. They had two hundred plus yards passing twice in those eleven games with him.
Speaker 3: I don't. I can't come up of the scenario where it gets any better. It feels like it can't get worse, although Brian's online to schedule it suggests it could get worse. But I on, how you get worse than that?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: I just that series of numbers I just read.
Speaker 4: On Does it get better if Tyson Bagent takes over as starting quarterback?
Speaker 2: Who, by the way, his dad is the one who's starting those leagues and all these things.
Speaker 3: It's not true, but it's not a bad idea. Probably if it's your dad going to be leaking stories about how you're going to replace me as host on the show, because that's probably actually going forward well. Denver running back Audric Estimate most commonly finish as a running back one running back to flex or bench. Scott.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So, as many noted in their Waiver wire articles and stuff this week, it is not a good schedule for the rest of the season for top twelve run defenses. A couple in the top seven or eight, one middle of the pack, couple decent matchups, but they also have a bye. It's just a tough schedule. It's not even out of the question. The other to stay or get more involved in some games. The other two backs in that backfield, McLaughlin and Javonte Williams. But no targets, minimal pass game work, and by minimal, I mean he's run five routes all year. Rodric Customy has He's not involved in that, and that's how he came out as an early down bruiser. That's who he is. I'm I'm gonna go flex because maybe they lean on him, maybe he gets the volume, but that's about as high as I can you know, confidently.
Speaker 3: Go okay, flex for Scott Brian rest of the season, well, a estime most commonly finished is a running back. One running back to flex or bench.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not a lot to add on to what Scott said.
Speaker 4: It's really it's a volume bass play for SMA week in week out. I think he'll hold onto the job because Javonte Williams and McLoughlin they're just not getting it done. That they've fallen out of favor with Sean Payton and there's another running back in the mix.
Speaker 2: But he is nothing. It's all estimate, but the schedule not great. He's flex.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't have much to add Sorry, flex, I'm with Scott took all my talking points.
Speaker 5: Okay, up, I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna mention this about Estima's game last week. It was just three point eight yards per carry, but it was against the Chiefs. Yeah, yeah, great, Rundy. In fact, we're gonna start talking about this more. This Chiefs run defense is starting to look his historically good. And it turns out the fifty three yards Audric Guestimy had against the Chiefs, it's the second most rushing yards of any opposing running back all year, including Derek Henry, Bjon Robinson, Alvin Kamara, Jordan Mason on a bunch of carries. Estimate faces Atlanta this week. That's a kind of a neutral matchup. I think he does okay here, and I think there's a scenario where this Denver team's starting to look a lot better. Bonix is bringing balance to the offense. Estimate might just turn into the workhorse back they wanted Javonte Williams to be. I'm actually feeling a little more optimistic than you guys are running back who are okay, Estimate, it's all speculative running back to Odder Estimate. Scott. Let's go to the Cincinnati Bengals taking on the Los Angeles Chargers to it. His Chargers defense so very improved from last year's defense. Still, Bengals are going well right now. T Higgins is coming back. Where do you want to start with the Bengals?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, we can start in the passing game with Joe Burrow. The charges of the fifth best against fantasy quarterbacks, which is truly incredible. Give it the gauntlet of all pro quarterbacks they faced. I feel Gardner Minshew, Bryce Young Justin Fields twenty twenty four, Patrick Mahomes, Bryce Young, Justin Fields. I mentioned him early season. Bonix Kyler Murray, Spencer Rattler, Jamis Winston, and Will Levis would have completely lit them up like that is a That is a gauntlet of amazing professional quarterbacks that have led to that awesome ranking for the Chargers defense. All right, second lowest rate of pressure but with the fewest if you be knockdowns and fewest hurries. So I think Joe Burrow is gonna actually have some time to sit back and pick away at this defense. Joe Burrow leading the league in the temps yards passing scores, averaging two hundred and seventy plus yards. He's got nine scores nine times in the last two weeks. I have an A grade on Joe Burrow. I believe Jamar Chase is an obvious A at this point with the way he's playing. I don't think I need to elaborate, So I'm gonna move on to T Higgins, who is expected to come back and play this week, who have a C grade on C grade partly in due to partly due to possible limitations in his first game back, but in the three games with T. Higgins or the three games with T Higgins out, Yo C Vash and all the arrest basically did nothing. So even if he does miss, they're all on the bench. With T. Higgins his four games before missing time, he had double digit fantasy points in four straight, over six catches and over seventy five yards in them, scoring three times in those four games, I could go a be. My only worry is he doesn't play a full cup element of snaps.
Speaker 4: Have you seen the thing with the practice hill and T Higgins? Apparently there's a practice hill against ten feet I know, but whenever he's coming back from injury, if he runs up the practice hill, he's coming back.
Speaker 2: That's how you gauge his return.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna I have a C grade on Gsecki here. The Chargers have allowed nos coaster tight ends, but Kelsey, McBride, Bowers all did very well. I might actually I have all. I'm gonna put Gasecki in the bench. I'm gonna put it on the bench and C grade if T. Higgins somehow doesn't go. Because in the three games without Higgins, twenty three targets very fiable fantasy days and all of them, he's really on that border of a C grade right there. Chase Brown B grade has every single running back touch, said Zach Moss has been out real all, like fifty four or fifty six of them every single touch they allow. The Chargers allowed the six fewest yards and just two total touchdowns to running backs this year, so it's a little tougher spot. They've allowed the third fewest fantasy point to the position, so Chase Brown's going to need that twenty plus touch volume he's recently seen. Only the only back to top seventy rushing yards against the Chargers was James Connor and it took nineteen carries. Kamara also did well, but he needed that six for fifty five through the air.
Speaker 3: Chase Browns might help that way.
Speaker 5: That's where I'm going. Chase Brown the last two games with no Zach Moss, nobody else in the backfield, fifteen catches, he gets all their work, So I'm gonna give him the B grade here Over on the Chargers side, Justin Herbert was might take a chance on me quarterbacks, so I obviously like the passing game a little bit, but just C grades on Ladd McConkie and Quenton Johnson. In the last three games, six wide receivers have eighty plus and or a score against the Cincinnati Bengals, partly due to the shootout nature of those games, which we could see here. Ladd McConkie is the target leader. He's the safer, more consistent option, six plus targets in all but two games this year, but he is going against one of the league's top slot corners in Mike Hilton, who's a big reason why the Bengals rank fifth best against the slot. So it's a little tough draw for him there. Yeah, but the Bengals are, however, bottom ten in receptions in yards alowed to wide receiver and they allow the fourth most to the perimeter. As bad as they are as good as they are in the slot, they're bad on the outside. So I have a C grade on Quentin Johnson. Andy gets this great matchup against the struggling cam Taylor Britt allowing a one oh seven rating in his coverage and he's allowed five scores this year, so we might see a score there from q.
Speaker 4: Here are the wide receivers with more touchdowns in Quentin Johnston, Jamar Chase Sun God, Mike Evans, McLaurin, Drake London, Marvin Harrison Junior.
Speaker 2: That's it, Jase.
Speaker 5: I do have Josh Palmer on the bench, averaging thirty four point two yards thirty four point two yards per catch over the last three. Will Disley's getting a C grade. Bengals are bottom six and receptions yards and scores to tight ends, rounding them out as the third best matchup to the position. And so I got a C grade on him because he's averaging five plus catches in three last four. Over to the run game. JK. Dobbins sixteen plus touches in every game and the one he got rest.
Speaker 3: Sorry.
Speaker 5: Nine different backs have scored against the Bengals in the ten games. Among non scores, there was a ninety plus yard game, one hundred and eight yard plus game. His fifteen plus touches should be worthy of the C grade. And Gus Edwards ten touches in his return, but four of those were on one drive late in the second quarter, kind of giving rest to Gus Edwards. Another two were in a drive where Hassan Haskins scored and Dobbins was getting rested. It seems like he only played fifteen snaps and got those ten touches. It seems like he's just there to rest Dobbins.
Speaker 3: So bench grade, I'm playing I'm not playing two Edwards. I need more proof he's back. Yeah, when we come back, Vikings, Titans will tell you what to do with that matchup when we return. Welcome back Fantasy Football Weekly, a block oh matchups for you, beginning with Vikings taking on the Tennessee Titans. For Justin Jefferson, it is a tricky matchup, but he's an eight grade because he's justin freaking Jefferson. And even with the three interceptions thrown his way last week, he walked away with a decent box score. When he faced Sauce Gardner and DJ Reed, he walked away with the decent box score. So we're still automatic a Justin Jefferson.
Speaker 2: It was only two interceptions that one hit the ground.
Speaker 3: All right, Well tell that to Sam Darnald. I will, all right.
Speaker 2: I wish I could.
Speaker 3: Jordan Addison comes out of the C grade. Sam Darnald missed some opportunities to find Addison last week, opting to throw in, opting to throw to like triple cover Justin Jefferson instead, which actually I'm fine with that. He can try to reverse course on Sunday. Here, the Titans have allowed the fewest yards to wide receivers and only one hundred and ten per game. Only one wide out has topped sixty seven yards and they've given up just zero point six to six wide receiver scores per game, so two thirds of a wide receiver touchdown per game. That is all Jordan Addison C grade in this one. Staying on the receiving part of the game.
Speaker 5: TJ.
Speaker 3: Hockinson b great back to full usage ran routes on seventy one percent of the Vikings pass plays last week, a gaudy thirty percent target rate. And while the Titans look like a dominating tight end defense, they haven't played very many good tight ends. And the two best guys that are close to Howkinson's level, Sam Laporta Dalton Kincaid put up a respectable forty eight yards and fifty two yards. They one of them scored a touchdown. So Howkinson's in with a B grade here for Aaron Jones Titans. No, actually I should finish with Sam Donald since we're talking passing game, just to keep the theme going coming off his worst game is a Viking last week. Sorry, Brian, this is not a great spot to expect a bounce back. Titans have been a great pass defense all season long, only Josh Allen hasped two hundred and six passing yards. Two hundred and six is nothing, Well, only one guy stopped it. Titans ranked number one in passing yards allowed just one hundred and seventy one per game. It's a tough spot for Sam Darnold. Just the se grade here. And lastly, Aaron Jones. Titans are also a good run defense, just not as dominating, quite as dominating his air. As a pass defense. The last two opponents, including the run heavy Chargers, averaged just three point one yards per carry against Tennessee on the full season. Only one back his top sixty two yards against the Titans. And I'd like to tell you that Jones can make up for a difficult ground matchup with some success through the air. But the Titans are great there too. They gave up the third fewest receiving yards to runners. So yeah, I can only get you to a C grade on Aaron Jones in this game. Titan's side of this is a shorter story to tell. Exart't many guys you'd even think about starting here, but let's go to Tony Poulla. First looks Pollard so much better as a Titan than he was as a Cowboy last year. He's run with previously unseen power. Get this, Tony Pollard three point eight yards after contact. Wow, that is third best in the league. You're in Derek Henry territory at three point eight yards after contact. Minnesota though a daunting run defense, particularly when linebacker Blake Cashman plays and he is back from injury. In the six games Cashman is played, the Vikings are giving up three point seven yards per carry and they've only given up one rushing touchdown against in those six games. So I've only got the C grade on Tony Pollard. Tad J. Spears finally healthy. He looked really good last week, but he just doesn't get enough carries to hit a C grade here, especially against a good Vikings defense. He is on our bench. Let's go to Calvin Ridley along with Marvin Harrison. I think Calvin Ridley is the most boom or bust receiver in the league. He's finished as a top six or better receiver three different weeks this year, and then he's also finished as wide receiver thirty nine or worse five different times. On the show A couple of weeks ago, Thorn noted that Brian Callahan is throwing fewer moonshots to Ridley and he's become more productive as his A dot has come back down to like NFL average wide receiver a dot and that's been good for him and that could account for his recent uptake in productivity. The Vikings allow the third most yards to wide outs, third most Fantasy points to wide outs, although they completely contained the meager passings stylings of the Colts and Jags the last two weeks. And it's not much better here. I can get you to a C grade on Calvin Ridley. Will Levis I considered him as a bye week dart throw. I mean, you guys, tell me he's got this yielding Viking secondary that goes into his shell when Minnesota gets ahead, which is possible in this game. They're favored by six points. Levi is coming off his best game of the year last year, and maybe his best game is a pro last week against a better secondary Los Angeles. To his credit, will Levis has stopped producing those eye rolling turnovers that he was known for throughout most of the rest of his career, just two picks in the last three games. Minnesota's allowed the fifth most fantasy points to quarterbacks. They did shut down Mac Jones and Joe Flacco the past two weeks. If you're in a pinch Will Levis, nobody took him as they're taking chance on me quarterbacks. So I'm assuming I've got no takers here.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: I love him in daily daily fantasy for sure. And he's got uh yeah, he's got the high ceiling. And if he crashes, that's what that's what Daily Fantasy Sports crash.
Speaker 3: Donald Donald, I'll go see grat on Will.
Speaker 5: I found something interesting. I saw something interesting about Donald last week is that he's one. He's top ten in a lot of categories when under pressure. When blitzed. Last week, they only blitzed him once and he threw three picks. Wow, dropped back to let him throw and give him time, and he threw three picks.
Speaker 3: That's wild.
Speaker 2: I saw two.
Speaker 3: I saw two point five picks. I saw this stat. Vikings blitzed the seton and most among all starting quarterbacks this year, Will Levis is the second worst quarterback in blitz situation.
Speaker 5: Okay, nice, Now, it's there's a.
Speaker 3: Lot of things working against Will Levis in this game, but there is some upside as well, Brian, let's go to Seattle taking on San Francisco. Do I understand this correctly? The Seattle Seahawks starting center just quit the game.
Speaker 2: To retire twenty seven years old. Started every game.
Speaker 5: Bet Seattle better than at halftime during the game.
Speaker 4: There is that I've seen that happen power He gone, so yeah, so downgrade for I was gonna start with Kenneth Walker. Well, first, I want to mention Seattle San Francisco. This is the second meeting they played.
Speaker 2: In Week six.
Speaker 4: Seattle won thirty six to twenty four, high scoring game. Looking at that again this week. But man, starting with Kenneth Walker, I had a p grade. I guess I'll keep it.
Speaker 2: I don't know what happens when your center retires on a Friday, but I'll stay with the B for Walker, I guess.
Speaker 4: Walker only total thirty two rush seen yards on fourteen attempts in the first meeting, but he did manage to score on the ground, and he caught eight passes against the forty nine ers, who have allowed multiple running back touchdowns in two of their last three games. Dallas backs dropped the doughnut during that span. On a surprise so b for Walker, even though they need a new center starting center in Seattle. Over to the pass game, DK Metcalf says he is good to go. He will make his return. Just to see for DK though saw eleven targets in the first meeting this season, but only caught three for forty eight scoreless yards, and since then, the forty nine ers have allowed just two wide receiver touchdowns and both of those went to Cede Lamb in Week eight, who was targeted seventeen times in that game. So not good prospects for DK Metcalf and or Jackson Smith and Jigba.
Speaker 2: Just to see for him.
Speaker 4: JSN had a monster game in Week nine with Metcalf out of the lineup.
Speaker 2: That said, tough matchup, but on paper not as bad as you would think. It seems.
Speaker 4: JSN runs the majority of his routes from the slot now that Metcalf is back, and the forty nine Ers are allowing the most yards per pass attempt to slot wide receivers nine plus yards healthy number. So JSN is startable even with Metcalf back. But Tyler Lockett is not. He's on the bench. Although he scored in the first meeting. He's the third fiddle now with Metcalf back in the lineup, Noah aj Barner, we're binging both tight ends for Seattle, but Gino Smith, I will give a ce Gino Smith, by the way, the NFL's leader in passing yards per game, the only quarterback over two hundred and eighty yards per game. Only one quarterback one other quarterback is over two hundred and seventy. Gino had three hundred and twelve yards, one touchdown, two interceptions in the first meeting. Kind of feels like he could replicate those numbers. The forty nine ers are allowing less than two hundred and ten passing yards per game, though, and they own an eleven to ten touchdown to interception ratio. So a tough matchup, but likely you can start Geno. You're certainly starting in super flex, but he could have a better option, So a soft seed Gino over to the forty nine er side. No c's here, really, a's everywhere. Starting with Christian McCaffrey. You've waited forever for him to come back. You're definitely starting him against the Seahawks allowing more than one hundred and fifty combo yards per game. Two running backs over to the passing game. I'm starting with George Kittle, Gonna give him an ah, having an absolute monster year that no one is giving him enough credit for.
Speaker 2: He's top twenty yeah, among wide receivers.
Speaker 5: He's averaging over three Fantasy points per game, above the second tight end team block viers.
Speaker 4: He should be in the in the combo for offensive player of the year. In my mind, he's in the week run blocker as well. He's almost, you know, a great offensive lineman. But anyway, five for fifty eight and two touchdowns in the first meeting this year, So a for Kittle. Going to the wide receivers, I'm not starting with Deebo Samuel, I'm starting with Jawan Jennings.
Speaker 3: Baby, he gets an a.
Speaker 2: Your guy just three catches.
Speaker 4: For twenty seven scoreless yards in the first meeting, but Brandon Aiyuk was active for that game. In jennings first game without you in the lineup, who was out for the year, Jennings led all forty nine ers with eleven targets. Jennings averages more than two point eight yards per route run. That's on par with Justin Jefferson. He's a wide receiver one for the remainder of the year. As far as I'm concerned, I think we all can agree on that.
Speaker 3: Watch his ankle injury. He does, he has been laboring with that through practice. He's gonna play, is expected to play. But just keep an eye in Jennings ankle injury. But we agree, we love that guy.
Speaker 2: You still gotta love Debo, Go and give him a B.
Speaker 4: Deebo Samuel, of course, one hundred and two yards and a touchdown receiving in the first meeting. He also added fifteen rushing yards in that game. I mentioned that because over his last four games against the Seahawks, Deebo has totaled five total touchdowns, two were rushing.
Speaker 2: So a B for Debo.
Speaker 4: Ricky Parisols might take a chance on me wide receiver. And do you think I like Brock Party in this game? Hey, yes, a grade rock Party, but not two fifty five and three in the first meeting.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's us four good numbers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, those are good numbers.
Speaker 3: All right. Let's se if we and zip through Colts and Jets. Scott for the Colts side. Anthony Richardson's back at the Helm. He was not a fantasy factor in his first stint as a starter for the Colts.
Speaker 5: No, I have the entire Indianapolis Colts passing game on the bench in this one. The Jets d has allowed the sorry Anthony Richardson's season high in passyards this year two twelve, with an average well below two hundred. It's the forty plus yard rushing average that you're clinging to, but it's nothing where it was last year and no rushing scores. We wondered going into the season if Jonathan Taylor would affect that part of his game. And Taylor leads the NFL on inside the five touches per game. Wow, so yes, it affected that. So over to Jonathan Taylor. The Jets are allowing the fifth most rushing touches touch it touches the tenth most rush yards. Teams kind of have to turn there because they can't pass on the Jets. Taylor himself averaging twenty touches per game for one hundred and four yards twenty plus in four The last five similar volume backs had one hundred and fifty two yards one hundred and two hundred and fifty two hundred two wow two to sixty five and one oh six, So a lot of volume from twenty plus touch It's not a slam dunk a grade because the Jets are boasting good numbers and yards per carry allowed only seven scores allowed on the season, but twenty plus touchbacks get there, and Jonathan Taylor is one of those. So it's only a B grade here. As if you're wondering about the other pass catchers, Michael Pittman, since uh, Michael Pittman sensed his back injury that he's been dealing with, we're looking at thirty five yards, sixty three yards, sixteen and fourteen, and then he missed a game. I can't give I can't give him a grade against the top five defense in receptions, yards and scores a lot of to wide receivers Alec Pierce, same deal he has. He's got a two big games, but otherwise it's like one big catch a game and that's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and this is the Jets defense.
Speaker 5: Yes, let's just moved. Let's just move.
Speaker 3: Josh Downs is great, but that's also a tough matchup in the slot against my mind.
Speaker 5: And he's terrible with Richardson except for the one game we didn't see commedians. Right over to the Jet side, Aaron Rodgers C grade. Before last week, Rogers had multiple scores in five straight you know, overall, seven multiple score games out of the ten. But the yardage is like two and twenty five a game, so he needs the scores. The Colts have allowed the fifth most yards, but they've only allowed five scores of the last six games.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 5: I don't I just I only have a C grade on Aaron Rodgers here he could get it, though he could get a B grade. I suppose I have a B plus grade on Garrett Wilson in a B minus grade on DeVonta Adams. What I mean, Well, they're both B grades, but Garrett Wilson is clearly well above it and DeVante Adams is clearly.
Speaker 3: WE got rules here. We operate under rules. Scott.
Speaker 5: You know that Garrett Wilson has tied for the NFL league in lead in red zone targets. Six wide receivers in the last three weeks have gone for eighty plus and or a score against the Colts, who are allowing the seventh most yards to wide receivers. So I like them both, but Wilson I like a whole lot more. Five plus catches in all but one game. Wilson does get the tougher matchup against Jalen Jones, who had two picks last week. Hasn't allow to score all year, a fifty two percent completion against fifty seven rating against. But Davante Adams has not been getting the yardage despite seeing the target volume, and he's dealing with an illness and a wrist injury. But those ten targets per game, I love that. I love the connection with Rodgers, and he's gained forty percent of the end zone targets with Rogers. He's just not getting the scores of the volume just yet. But I still got a B grade on him. Breese Hall B grade on him. He's been between eighty and ninety yards and fourteen to seventeen touches three straight, you know, the games with DeVante Adams, but just one score, and that is partly due to Rogers being top five in red zone and inside the five pass attempts. When he gets down there, he's not headed off. He wants to find. He wants to find those scores. So he's taking those opportunities, as is Braylan Allen, who's taking seven to ten touches and being super inefficient with them. He's on the bench because since we two that game, he scored twice super inefficient. In fact, he ranked second worst in rushing over expectation, barely beating out Zamir White. We thought he looked good, I just said everything, but he's been bad, so he's on the bench. Be great for Hall if you miss that.
Speaker 3: All right, let's take a break. When we come back premature speculation, We'll give you some players you'll want to pick up now that other people will be trying to pick up next week. They'll already be on your lot in your roster. And the best extra divisional rivalry in football, Chiefs Bills bring down that game. When we come back Fantasy Football Weekly, I'll save in a Fantasy Football Weekly, we start by jumping into the FFW time machine for premature speculation. Guys you want to pick up now that others will be trying to pick up next week. We begin with Scott Fish.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Since I'm such a rule breaker today, I'm gonna go with two of them. I'm going with Juju Smith Schuster of the Kansas City Chiefs taking a shot that he becomes that seven for one hundred and thirty yard guy that overtook the Rashi Rice Roll earlier in the year thirteen percent rostered and the second one Davis Allen, just two percent roster. His snap percentages have gone from four to twenty two to thirty nine to fifty five to eighty percent. Last week he had five for thirty six on six targets. He's got four red zone targets in the last two weeks. He's taken over that Rams tight end role.
Speaker 3: Rams tight end Davis Allen. Yeah, premature speculation, player, Brian.
Speaker 4: We're gonna stay with the Rams and go with their backup rookie rookie running back Blake Korum. I mentioned him because Kyen Williams he handles ninety percent of the snaps, but if something were to happen to Karen Williams, Blake Korum would step right into that workload. No other backup running back could say the same. Really in the league right now in the Rams have a top five schedule remaining for running backs in terms of how easy it is, So go grab.
Speaker 2: Korum if you have been an open spot.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna push some booty at you. Kayshawn Bouti dismissed earlier in this show by Brian Johnson, he dismissed. But if you think Drake May is an improving passer, like I do, know this, over the past three weeks, Kaishan Butte has turned into Bouti has turned into May's most targeted receiver. Jalen Polk's dropping off a lot. I don't know that he's a special player, but somebody's gonna get paid if Drake May keeps getting better, and I think it's Kaishawn Bouti.
Speaker 5: I like it.
Speaker 3: Let's go to the Chiefs taking on the Bills. This is the best extra divisional rivalry in football. And I'm going to begin with Travis Kelcey, who's an obvious a. He scored twice in the January meeting between these two teams. Moving on to trickier matchups, DeAndre Hopkins gets pushed to the outside with the return of Juju Smith Schuster, and there he's got a tough matchup against Christian Bentford, Russeuell Douglass. Those guys are very good. Benford Ranks is profo about focus, is fourteenth best cornerback, and Douglas is nearly as good. Hopkins had a huge game two weeks ago that was against a very bad Tampa secondary. This is a much tougher one, and he's only a C grade. Juju also comes in with C grade. He's gonna run from the slot a lot if what we saw a month ago is any indication in his one game as a starter there. And he's got a nice matchup against Bill's slot corner Tarron Johnson. Johnson giving up an eighty percent completion rate, sixth worst among all cornerbacks, and he gave up a touchdown last week as well. And then there's Xavier Worthy, who I'm just I'm completely done with him. Thor's thorn Eistrom's worries about Worthy have turned out to be completely true. He is an all or nothing fantasy vertical route runner who needs long bomb completions. And here's the real clincher to leave Worthy on your bench this week for a guy who needs long bombs. The Bills allow the second shortest average completion in the league. So Xavier Worthy on our benches, and that leaves us in the passing game with just Patrick dump off Mahomes. He's quarterback thirteen on the season. He's averaging barely one touchdown pass per game. At the Buffalo's I've already talked about a good, not great, but a good secondary, and just the explosiveness is missing from the Chiefs offense and it's reflected in mahomes average depth of target. On the season, Mahomes is twentieth in a DOT and over the past month he's all the way down to twenty six. These short passes just don't help the fantasy game. And then just scream Hunt really languishing. Is a runner just averaging just three point six yards per carry, but so much volume that it's become really fantasy viable in almost every game because he gets the ball so much. Since becoming the starter, Hunt leads all backs in rushes per game at twenty two and fortunately against Buffalo runners who have at least eighteen carries are averaging one hundred and thirty yards in almost a full touchdown per game. So a B grade on Kareem Hunt. Let's go over to the Buffalo side. I told you earlier in the show. Dawson Knox may take a chance on receiver, Take a chance on me, receiver, love him here. The other receivers is a little bit trickier. On Khalil Shakir has been exceptionally safe in PPR formats because he's been good for six or seven catches for fifty or sixty yards in every game. The bill slot receiver is more effective when he doesn't have to carry the passing game. And I do worry a little bit about that here because Keon Coleman's not gonna go Dalton Kin Kaid's not going to go Shakier becomes a focus of the passing game, and I don't always know that that he's able to carry that. Fortunately, Kansas City gives up the second highest percentage of Fantasy points to the slot. Well, that's good Khalil Shakir play. So he's a C grade. If I didn't say Dawson Knox B grade, he's a B grade.
Speaker 5: And I'm take a chance.
Speaker 3: You might take a chance with me play, So I do like him. My bench player around the bench is Amari Cooper. I just don't know how much we can trust him yet because we just haven't seen him healthy in a full role with this offense, and I worry it's gonna get shadow coverage from excellent cornerback Trent McDuffie. In his coverage, he gives up just two catches for twenty nine yards, although weirdly, mcduffey's given up touchdowns in the back to back games, which is not normally like him. And then where does that leave us with Josh Allen? In the playoff matchup last January, Kansas City held Josh Allen to just one hundred and eighty six passing yards and one touchdown, but he ran in two scores. Kansas City's given up some big quarterback rushing days, so Josh could help with his legs. Don't love most of his receiving options. I've got a B grade on Josh Allen in this one. Let's hope he can run for a little bit more than what I like his receivers to do. And then the lastly, James Cook a brutal matchup against Kansas Kansas City run defense that is starting to look historically great, giving up just fifty two rushing yards per game three point two yards per carry. They rank fourth in run defense success rate. Where Cook typically spikes is in blowout wins. And I don't think we're going to get a blowout win against an undefeated Chiefs team here. I can only get you to a B grade on Cook, and I really strongly considered a seed grade, Brian, you've got our final matchup. It's Houston taking on Dallas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we probably should have closed with the your game because this one is not nearly as interesting. To be honest, it's going to be a Monday night stinker. But apparently they can flex Monday night games now, which they should.
Speaker 3: They should have not here, but for now we're.
Speaker 4: Stuck with this on Monday Night. Let's start with the Houston side and Joe Mixon.
Speaker 2: Easy A for Joe.
Speaker 4: The Cowboys are one of the biggest run funnels in the league. Over the last four games, Dallas has yielded more than twenty seven rush attempts per game to running backs, who have averaged nearly one hundred and thirty rushing yards during that span.
Speaker 2: So easy a for mixing.
Speaker 4: But that's why Dariogunbawale was your take a chance to be running back Charch and I agree. They're not gonna need mixing for a full game, one would think, and they want to save them a little bit for the playoff stretch. So Ogunbawalle viable in this game.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 4: Nico Collins will be viable. Thankfully, he will play, so he and Tanked'll get a B b here kind of just for volume concerns, but it is a good matchup on paper. Since Week five, Dallas has allowed the ninth most receiving yards per game in the eighth most fantasy points per game to perimeter wide out. So it be for Nico and Tank Dell Sadly, I have Dalton Schultz on the bench in a revenge game against his old team, Dallas allowing just three catches and forty two yards per game to tight end. So Schultz is on the bench even in the wasteland, and I will give CJ. Stroud to see now that Nico says he will play. Dallas has allowed multiple passing touchdowns in four of their last five games. But again, game script a bit of a concern here, but Stroud is startable but not an elite option by any means. Over the Dallas side, not elite options. Tom Rico Dowbell the softest of seas for the back who projects to be the lead back for Dallas. He's basically the only running back on roster who is in dust at this point when we're talking Dalvin Cook, Ezekiel Elliott, Leonard Fournette.
Speaker 2: Is he a cowboy yet.
Speaker 5: Was tried out with him this week.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 4: I don't think I would start you got fish over. I'm starting Rico Daddle still with the Sea, but again awful matchup. He is a warm body. If you need one, doubt all is your dude.
Speaker 2: Ceedee Lamb.
Speaker 4: We're not sabotage dropping him yet he gets a Sea in this one. He'll get peppered with, peppered with targets as he did last week forty target share, but they will be of poor quality from Cooper Rush or Tray End or Trey Lance. We might see some Trey Lance in this game. Hopefully garbage time can save us c ed here. We know the sun won't be a factor for Ceedee Lamb on Monday night.
Speaker 2: So he got that.
Speaker 4: Yes, my squinting, my Jonathan Mingo joke bombed and take a chance on me, but not taking a chance on Mingo or Jim.
Speaker 2: One day, am I ng O? No, He's He's never gonna be startled. I'm still laughing at that trade man, Jerry Jones. Something else.
Speaker 4: Jake ferguson a tight end. You think you could trust every week, can't trust him this week unfortunately, with Cooper Rush at quarterback and I'll throw the out there for Jake Ferguson, sadly one of only two players who have more than fifty targets on the season and zero receiving touchdowns. The other Trey McBride why sixty five targets, zero touchdowns and last league Cooper Rush. Oh no, slash Trey Lance. Probably, I would start.
Speaker 3: Trey Lance first, even though he's not the starter, in the hopes that Trey Lance relieves Cooper Rush and then runs ye for a bunch of success.
Speaker 4: You're in a Dynasty Empire league or even a super Flex league, Go grab Trey Lance.
Speaker 2: Why not.
Speaker 4: They're going to take an extended look at him at some point, doubts he would think. So if he's out there, go get him.
Speaker 5: Great show, guys. I don't do this often, but Fatas Secures dot org is a charity I run. Yeah, we love it. We got toy shopping coming up. We're gonna spend tens hundred over well over one hundred thousand dollars twenty thirty different cities. But fantasycres dot org. You can donate there. Try to convince your league to add add some charity to their charitable element, to their lead absolutely, dude, Yeah, do it.
Speaker 3: Everybody throws in an extra ten bucks.
Speaker 5: It adds up, it really does, and we can do a ton of good with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Absolutely. Fantasycares dot com also dot org. Yeah, thank you, Santasycarees dot Org. Joining Gullotine League.
Speaker 5: It's not too late.
Speaker 3: Eight weeks of guillotine action available for you. There's still plenty of time to join a free or paid Guillotine league with friends or strangers. However you want to play. You can do it at guillotine leagues dot com.
Speaker 5: We got twenty seconds left at Scottfish on Blue Sky. The fantasy community on Blue Sky is blowing up right now at Scottfish one.
Speaker 3: Scottfish Blue Sky. There you go. Thanks everybody. We'll talk to you next week. Best of luck in week number eleven.