Speaker 1: The news round up, information overload hour. Here's our toll free telephone number this election day. It's eight hundred and nine to four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, probably a long shot because we're talking about California on this election day. And by the way, I want to remind everybody if you are online before the polls close, do not leave your space. Stay there because you are are absolutely you have your right to vote, and just stay in line. Wait you turn, and you will get there and you'll be able to vote. Be it in wherever you happen to be. I don't care if it's Pennsylvania. I don't care if it's New Joysey. I don't care if it's Virginia. It doesn't matter. Vote California, same thing. Vote. One of the big issues out there is this whole jerry mandering, you know, Gavin Newsom's scheme Prop fifty, which is on the ballot today. We're going to check in with Steve Hilton in just a second. Interestingly, the latest Emerson polls shows Steve, who's a friend of mine, has moved to first place among Republicans for the race. Is a common sense conservative on Prop fifty, The latest battle between the Democrats and Donald Trump and Prop fifty will be decided today and Californians you know who haven't already submitted their ballots, areheaded to the polls to approve Gavin Newsom's scheme to redraw the state's congressional districts in a way that favors Democrats even more. More than six point six million ballots have been cast as of Sunday, Honor pleasure always to have back Steve Hilton. First of all, congratulation, congratulations Emerson College polling, as you in first place among Republicans in the race to run for governor out there in California.
Speaker 2: Good job, well, actually first place overall. I'm beating all the Democrats as well, because we have this top two system in California where the top two candidates go through the general election. And here's the latest news, Shawn this morning. A new poll wait till you get to the punchline. A new poll out today has me also first among all the candidates on twenty percent.
Speaker 3: But guess what.
Speaker 2: This poll was commissioned by the latest person to float the idea of running for governor in California. Your friend, wait for it Eric Swolwell, Eric, no way, I cannot believe it. This is the latest name being floated. He commissioned a poll to show that he was viable. He actually came in third, just behind Katie Porter. But the poll that he commissioned has me leading, So I don't know what to make of that.
Speaker 1: I'm actually in favor of Katie Porter. I endorse her nomination exactly, exactly.
Speaker 2: We love it.
Speaker 1: If there's anybody I want you to go up against, it's Katie Porter. I can't say. I mean, she's like the meanest woman on earth, and she can't even guarantee us that more of these insane, angry videos aren't going to be coming out. I'm like, Wow, what are you dealing with out there? Explain the importance of Prop fifty. You know what worries me about California. It is a deep, deep, deep blue state. But you know, with all that said, Jack Schitdarelli and I've been telling people all day that New Jersey is in play. It's all about turnout in these final hours in New Jersey. If you've not voted in New Jersey, get to the polls today. Call your friends, your neighbors, your family, call your coworkers, get to the polls. Vote. This is maybe it may be New Jersey's last shot. Your forty ninth out of fiftieth in terms of the tax burden on families in New Jersey, do something about it. But I worry about California, and I think newsome scheme to basically bypass what is you know, what has been a plan approved by the voters is a pretty you know, pretty dirty trick on his part. But whatever, all's fair love Warren Palters, right, Well.
Speaker 2: It's totally corrupt, and that's what you're seeing happen here in California. The corrupt Democrat machine has just been doing Gavin's bidding. Remember this whole thing was his, his scheme. The only reason we're doing it today in California is because he's running for president. If nobody wanted this, nobody asked for this. It's not going to do anything to help the fact that we have the highest gas prices in the country, the highest electric build the highest cost for everything, the crime, the homelessness, what's going on with the fires and palace, and none of that is going to be helped by this. It is one hundred percent about Gavin's presidential ambitions. And that's why I've been saying in these final stages of the campaign, I've been out on the road. If there's just one reason for you to get out and vote today, vote no on fifty, is to stop Gavin Newsom. Because honestly, if by some chance Prop fifty goes down, then nuisance presidential campaign is over. It's a humiliation for him. It's the quickest way we can stop Gavin Newsom. Now it looks as if the money that they've got from the corrupt machine, the unions. I mean, at the early stages of this campaign, I was watching it every day, a new announcement, the Teacher's Union, the bureaucrats union, s are you dropping five million, ten million into the pot? Newsom's outspent the Republicans. The machine is outspent Republicans almost ten to one. And so I think that that in the end, in an election no one really understands. No one's focused on redistricting in California. They're trying to just get by people running their small businesses, and the issues weren't about that. But you've got to get out and vote. There's still time to stop it and So any of you're listening anywhere in the country, tell your friends see California to vote No. One fifty to stop Newsom and also to stop in stealing another five House seats, because the whole point of this for Newsom was that he would be the hero, get another five House seats for Democrats, flip the House, impeach the president, and then he would be the big guy who did all of that. That's what's up at stake today.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a lot at stake, and let me ask you, is there going to be any recourse. Let's assume that this passes. And I'm only looking at the polls, and polls are not always necessary, right, but when you look at it, it's it's pretty overwhelming that it's going to pass. Public Policy Institute of California Fifty six percent likely voter support the measure. Berkeley Institute of Governmental Studies. Sixty percent of voter said they'd vote to pass it thirty eight percent of post So my question is if it does pass and they go hardcore jerry mandering to the point of absurdity. It was kind of like back in the day, you know, there was one district that was drawn out for a congresswoman at the time, Cynthia McKinney from Atlanta to Savannah. I mean, it was like, you know, a line just went into every Democratic home all the way down that coast. So if in fact that happens, do you think there'll be any recourse in the courts as a backup?
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I've been trying to do. So right from the beginning, I felt that this might happen just because of the machine and the money that they've got. So back in September, I filed a lawsuit in federal court to stop this because it's clearly unconstitutional, because it violates the Equal Protection Clause, which states that electoral districts in order to guarantee one person, one vote, and that every vote should be equal value. To live in California, Millions of people have left the state since the last census, driven up by the high taxes and the regulations and all the nonsense, and so they don't know whether they can meet that standard of electoral districts being the same. That lawsuit has been delayed and delayed. It we ended up in the hands of a Biden judge in Riverside County. We filed it in Orange County. They switched it to a Biden judge. We kept asking for everything we could exploited, hearings, preliminary injunction. Every single thing was denied. She finally gave us a court date, if you can believe it, for this Thursday, two days after the election. And then just yesterday we heard from this judge that she's canceled the oral here briefing and she's going to make a ruling herself. I don't know what's going to happen, but this is political now. Our lawsuit is very strong and I'm going to keep fighting.
Speaker 1: Well. I really appreciate, honestly, Steve. I've known you a long time, and you have emerged as an extraordinarily strong and dynamic candidate, and I really appreciate all the hard work that you're putting in. And certainly the people of California are gonna have a very big choice when Gavin Newsom's time is over in California, and I hope California, you know, wakes up. I'm hoping that Jack Chittarelli can somehow pull out a win tonight. It definitely is within that margin. Five polls have a one point race going into today five, So that means that's a turnout election. And if Jack Chitdarelli, it's enough people to vote for him today, he will be the next governor of New Jersey. And I believe that would be a political earthquake in this country and a message sent to states like New York and California that, you know, maybe dramatic things can happen in the future that might impact your future as well. We appreciate you more than you know. Thank you, sir. We always appreciate your time. See thank you eight hundred nine four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, let's stay in California. Paul is out there, Paul, glad you called, sir.
Speaker 4: Thank Son, Thanks for staking to call. It's tough to follow Steve Hilton because he pretty much made every point that was going to make word for word, but not word for word. But you know, I kind of feel like the media just in general overlook Prop fifty need to the all the New York City election stuff, you know, and I'm really worried that this is arguably more important because it has the potential to flip Congress because like Steve said, not but unlike what Steve said. Not only will he will neuse some redraw the five seats that he's already admitted to, but he's going he's going to redraw all the California seats, and I'm worried that that's going to flip control of the Congress potentially.
Speaker 1: Well, it definitely has the possibility of it, you heard Steve. The already or in the courts, and it'll make its way through. This is a power move. I hope Republicans and other states watch this closely, and I hope the state legislatures, you know, get wise and hip to what Democrats are doing. They've already out jerrymandered Republicans. They've mastered the art of doing it, and we better get in that game. Texas definitely took the first step, and I'm hoping other states follow as well. But we're going to follow this closely tonight as well. We probably won't know until we get back on the air tomorrow. Here, Paul, appreciate you more than you know. Thank you, my friend. Quick break right back to the phones, eight hundred and nine to four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program as we continue, let's get back to our busy phones. Eight hundred nine to four one, Shawn, if you want to join us, let's go to the Commonwealth of Virginia. Tyler is standing by Tyler High. How are you glad you called, sir?
Speaker 5: Doing well? Sean, Thank you so much for taking my call. I've been a long time listener since the days of Hannady and Combs one of God.
Speaker 1: Thank you, my friend. Glad you're out there.
Speaker 5: I'm a Marine Corps veteran, thirty three years old, have a young daughter.
Speaker 1: Home and by the way, simplify marine.
Speaker 5: Thank you, sir. And for me, when I look at the races of the Goubnatorial races here in Virginia and I look at you know, Jay Jones and Abigail Spamberger, it makes me questioning. You know, one of the first things we learned in the Marine Corps is accountability and being able to own to your own actions. And you know the fact that they seem to be more passive and reactive to all of the wrongdoings with you know, the texts from Jay Jones in twenty twenty two, the speeding ticket, you know, doing one hundred and sixteen and in the state of Virginia. That's reckless driving, revocation of license. You know, is the person pursuing the highest level of law and order as the attorney general to not be able to just retract and pull from the race, you know, kind of shows no humility and you know, pursuing political advantage over not representing all the residents here in Virginia. To me, that's very concerning.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think all of it's concerning, isn't it. I mean, look, this on paper shouldn't even be a year that Republicans are competitive anywhere. But we are competitive. We're competitive in Virginia for the attorney general's race. Look, if you look historically the party out of power in these you know, off your elections. First of all, you're dealing in every case with a blue state and in every case, you know, with the exception maybe at Pennsylvania. But I don't think people pay a whole lot of attention to Supreme court races. I wish they did, and because it would be critical if if we can win that Supreme Court battle in California in Pennsylvania today. But you know, I think that you know the fact that Jack Chitdarelli is in it, and Jason Maaris is in it. It gives me a lot of hope. I think it's a done deal in New York City, but nothing's a done deal until all the votes are counted. And I think that I you know, even Hakeem Jeffrey saying oh no, no, he's not going to be the face of the Democratic Party, I'm like, oh yes he will. He'll be the post a child for the Democratic Party. And Hakeem Jeffrey's like Chuck Schumer of no power. You know, there's going to be a lot that comes out of this, will unpack it all. We'll start unpacking all of it tomorrow. But I will tell you that the Democrats going so hard radical is in the end going to be their undoing and their demise. Ten percent of New York City residents are saying they're going to leave, Mamdani Wins. The mass exodus has already started. Big corporations, banks, private equity companies, investment firms, they have their plans in place to get out of New York. By January they're done. They will be in Texas, they will be in Florida, they will be in Tennessee, the Carolinas. They're gonna be everywhere but New York. They may have a small presence they leave behind. But that's it real quickly here. Thank you for the call. Don Connecticut. We've got one minute for you. What's on your mind?
Speaker 6: Hey, Sean. Great, great to be on the show. Thanks so much for having me. A big fan of the show. You know, we moved from the Bronx to Connecticut, so we went from one communist city to a communist town in Connecticut during the lockdowns. So the whole Mundani thing, is there any surprise that people would vote for him when they gave the Blasio a second term?
Speaker 1: No, no, I would not. You know, I called them Comrade de Blasio. Nobody really paid attention, you know. And and Mamdani is Comrade de Blasio on steroids and human human growth hormone.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'll never forget the interview I had with the with the Blasio. Not to his credit, he is a Democrat that will come on the show with me. I got to give him credit where credit is due, right, And I like that part of him, and we can mix it up. But you know we're talking about guns, does it. He comes in with the armed guards all over him in New York City Police Department. I said, does every should every New Yorker have the right to have a gun in their house to protect themselves the way you're protected. Every New Yorker has the right to be safe. No, no, no, I didn't ask that. Do they have the right to have a gun? Every New Yorker has the right to be safe? I mean, it's such a hypocrisy, but you know that's the left for you. These are the times that we are living in. Anyway, my friend, I appreciate you joining us. Eight hundred nine to FOURT one shown is a number you want to be a part of the program. When the job site gets loud, holiday deadlines tighter, your team needs a line of communication that won't quit. Cell phones towers are down. Rapid radios well, it keeps our crew connected twenty four to seven, So why not yours now? I don't care if you're managing a construction zone, you're in a busy warehouse with no signal, maybe sprawling campus grounds. You need rapid radios. It is industrial strength walkie talkies. It's not a toy. It's on a nationwide LTE network. You never pay a subscription fee of monthly fee ever reliable talk with the push of a button, no delay, one touch connection even in the toughest conditions. Group chats, private calls, batter in life that lasts for days and days. If you're a foreman, to field staff, to holiday security firms, Rapid Radios We'll get the job done. Durable, pre programmed, industrial strength, no monthly fee, nationwide lt network. Perfect to stay in touch with elderly relatives that live on the other coast. Perfect to stay in touch with your kids and not letting them on the internet anyway. Go to rapid radios dot com today and especially during the holidays. You want to stay connected. Rapid radios dot com. It's a gift that keeps your family connected all year round. Rapid radios dot Com today.
Speaker 7: You can't always believe what the other side claims.
Speaker 1: That's why there's the Sean Hannity Show twenty five Now to the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine point one, Sean our number. If you want to be a part of the program. What a difference a set of sheets on your bed can make in your life and help you sleep better? And I'm talking about Cozier dot com. I have their bamboo sheets. Imagine the greatest five star luxuries resort in the entire world, and you have the most unbelievably soft sheets that are just incredible, so discernibly different than anything you've ever slept on before in your life. You're gonna love it. Well, they have it. And the great thing is they'll give you one hundred nights sleep trial for free. And it they stay soft, wash after wash after wash, breathable, you never overheat. Whether you're a you know, a hot sleep or cold sleep doesn't matter. I mean, it's so comfortable. Then they also have their bamboo pajama set. Linda swears by them, and then they have the Hannity Tough Guy Bubble Cuddle blanket. It's it's next level. Now. I know it sounds silly, but you know, when you're home and you need to relax and you need some downtime, you think, well, what difference can a blanket make a huge difference? I mean it made so much of a difference. My daughter had no idea what it was. She comes over my house, she puts the bubble Cuddle on her and she's like, Dad, can I keep this? I'm like yes, Now I had to get another one. But it's it's that next level difference in terms of comfort. Anyway, Linda, you're loving all your stuff. And right now, by the way, sight wide up to forty percent off all their products. They have their Black Friday sale that they started her with the promo code Hannity, when you go to colozeert dot com, what's your favorite?
Speaker 8: I have to say I'm a big fan of the tough Guy bubble cuddle, and both of my boys are using them. They love them, and they are like.
Speaker 1: They're gonna want to hate me because I just don't like to say bubble cuddle.
Speaker 8: I don't think they care about that. First of all, it's fun to say.
Speaker 1: It's okay, bubble cuddle. I'm copping to the fact that I love it. It is the softest. It's like, once you have one, you can't go back.
Speaker 8: I'll be pulling it over my head tonight. As I watch the polls come in and people say that they voted for a socialist, I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, oh my god, why I've been warning you by the way, you want to take that, I know, but I'm holding out.
Speaker 8: I'm holding out, man. I mean, listen, there's people voting twice because he's on. He's on the ballot twice, Mom, Donnie, so is Curtis. Actually, but what I just found out today is that if you fill in your mark dark like you used to when you took a test, they both count. So that's super scary. But you know, I don't know, man, I don't know.
Speaker 1: How these count for two.
Speaker 8: It counts for two. So like for example, mam Donni is listed under what the hecks are called Democrats, and then he's under Working Families.
Speaker 1: So if you're in New York City and you're voting today and you're voting for mayor, column A is Zoran Kami Marxist Mamdani. I don't know why they didn't put all that in there. Under Democrat. Under Republican, it's Curtis Sliwa. Under Conservative it's Irene Estrada. Underworking Families it's Zoran Kwame Mamdani. Under E it's Protect the Animals, another party in New York City. I know this is not normal for most of you around the country. You know, understand, it's New York City, Protect the Animals, it's Curtis Sliwa. Safe and Affordable. Eric Adams is still on the ballot. Now you go to the second line. You have Jim Walden under the integrity column a fight and delivered party, Andrew Como's on the second one on the second level, and then quality of Life Joseph Fernandez is on the second bro I don't even know who have these people are, but putting all that aside, I mean this, this is ridiculous. It's insane. Now it was funny Elon Musk who took a swipe at this ridiculous ballot. You know, first of all, New York, you know city. I know from living in New York. I'd walk into my voting place when I live there, you know, I'd say hi to everyone. Everyone knows who I am, and I pull out my wife. Oh no, we don't need your ID. You don't need ID. You know other mayoral candidates appear twice. Como's Formo's name is you know, last bottom right. Anyway, let's get to our phones this election today. Look, the last thing I want to say to you is, especially if you are in New Jersey, you have a real shot today and you can you can literally change the trajectory of your state. In Virginia, you know, you absolutely can elect an attorney general and not have an attorney general that actually threatens to kill the Speaker of the House that Commons and his children. I mean, and I'm talking about Mayoris and win some heres. What I think would be a much better is you're not polling very well, so I don't have a lot of hope by the polls. But New Jersey is real. New Jersey is all about turnout. And in this last half hour of the show, if you have not voted today and you're hearing my voice and you live in New Jersey, or if you live in the Commonwealth of Virginia, or if you live in New York City, or if you live in Pennsylvania, and Pennsylvania votes are going to be cast in a race that could significantly impact national elections down the road and in the Commonwealth, three members of the highest court are up for re election, even though they're not facing any named opponents. Instead, voters will simply decide whether they should remain on the bench, and should the justices be retained, they'd serve another ten years. Josh Shapiro has called for them to be retained. I'm calling for all of them not to be retained. In Virginia, you got a great chance Jason Majoris is a great candidate, and don't forget his opponent, Jones. Jay Jones was out there threatening as I said, the speak the Speaker of the House of Commons. If you're out in California, Proposition fifty is on the ballot, which basically is going to allow the state to temporarily override the state's independent Congressional Districting Commission and allow Democrats to jerry mander in ways that have never been done before. A scheme cooked up by Gavin Newsom. Not a good idea. We'll follow all of it. Well, we're gonna have a lot of information for you tonight. Best election coverage on TV tonight nine Eastern. When I get on the air, it's going to be unbelievable. All right, Rob Texas, We're going to take calls really really quick today. Make your comment. I'm gonna move on. Hey, Rob, God blessed, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Sarah, Miss Hannity.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I told the screen caller that they need to bring back the.
Speaker 4: Animal Farm and let the kids read Animal Farm and then they will understand what communism is about.
Speaker 1: I think that's a great idea. I bet they don't even read that in schools anymore. That's a great idea, Rob do not anyway, God Buss Texas, my friend. We appreciate you. Jason, Louisiana. Jason, thanks for checking in. You're on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 9: Yes, Sean, thank you for having me on your show. I've been a fan since day one. I'm a veteran living in Louisiana. I'm born and raised in Chicago, and one day I got smart and changed the way that I vote. But I will say that New Jersey definitely needs to win this election. I think we have a very good chance if everybody gets out there and votes. And I, like the last caller, I do pray for New York. I think we're in trouble in New York and God God help us in Chicago. But thank you so much for standing for truth and for what's right.
Speaker 1: Sean. Thank you listen. I appreciate your kind words. I can't do this show without you. Thank you for your loyalty and being with us. You know, we really take what we do very seriously. You know I mentioned earlier in the program. Governor Tom Kane broke years of silence to endorse Jack Chitdarelli. More Democrats have voted are publicly saying they're sick of Democrats ruining New Jersey forty nine out of fiftieth and tax burden on the people in that state. Tom kan we haven't heard from it in a long time, and he broke his silence for this vote today.
Speaker 7: Listen, New Jersey needs a change and needs a change badly. Jack Chitarelly is that change. We've got a lot to do in New Jersey. I've known Jack for twenty five years. He's compassionate, he's decent, he looks hard, and he'd be a great governor of New Jersey. I hope you will join me and my family and my friends in voting projection really this.
Speaker 1: Fall, I thought that was pretty awesome. I always liked Tom Kane. Back to our phones, Josh in Brooklyn, New York. Josh, how are you big day for you guys in Brooklyn today?
Speaker 3: Yes, hey, Sean, thank you for taking the call. I actually met you over two years ago when you were doing the in person Fox News studio appearances.
Speaker 1: I love doing those. I missed them.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: We have their show on Thursday at the Tilla Center on Long Island. I'm the MC Malania. Trump is going to be there, Erica Kirk is going to be there, Jason Aldino will be performing. Now I'm allowed to give away the secrets.
Speaker 3: Huh yeah, well, I can't wait to attend that one. I just wanted to hear your thoughts on this. I think the tactic that we New York City Republicans were trying to do to convince Curtis to drop out was the wrong way to go about it. I think just like the Jews were able to switch from a Curtis into the Sea to Cuomo because they knew the the what it means vote for Curtis as the vote from Mamdani, I think we should be targeting the Italians on Saaten Island to get them to switch and go for Cuomo.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm I would. I just have a hard time. I couldn't do it. First of all, curtisally what bleeds New York City. He spent his entire life in the subways of New York City. He's not been perfect, nobody's been perfect. But I'll tell you something, He's the real deal, and I would never you know, I've known him thirty five years. I've been on subways with him, and I can tell you that he would be the best person. And you know all these you know, the last two and a half week panic that has said and then blaming Curtis, It was incumbent on Cuomo to go to Curtis and say, I'll make you deputy mayor I'll get rid of this idiotic you know, defund dismantled, no bail law crap that I started, and I'll put you in charge of law in order. That would have appealed to Curtis is my guess. That would have appealed to him. And I'll give credit weeks and weeks ago Linda suggested that, you know, Cuomo do that, And you know I could have told you the very first time it was brought up, when Curtis said they offered him, you know, a fortune. You know, if he just you know, get out of the race. You can't buy Curtis. I would have told you that immediately. But he does care. What does he care about animals? And he cares about law and order and safety. That deal could have been struck that I believe that was incumbent on Cuomo though, and you know he's run a lackluster campaign. He's been lazy. Oh and then we find out, you know, at the very very last minute, you know, about Cuomo. We finally get an apology from Cuomo apologizing for the COVID deaths that he caused, you know, on Fox and Friends today. I had the best health experts around the blow globe giving us advice. We followed the best advice. We followed the federal guidance, and people died in a horrific way. There were no visitors allowed into nursing homes. And I apologize for any family that lost a loved one during that time. It was on my watch. I understand how terrible it was. Not exactly taking full ownership in my view, but that's neither here nor there. I just I kind of have resigned myself a while ago that it's likely Mamdani wins. And you know, selfishly, I can tell you it's good for my state, but I actually put my friends in New York ahead of my selfish, you know, I think Florida will benefit from this, but I'd rather my friends in New York have a chance to restore their state to its former greatness, their city to its former greatness. But I don't think that's going to happen anyway, my friend, Good luck today. Well, full coverage again nine o'clock tonight on Hannity. Let's say hi to Mary in North Carolina. Mary, how are you Hi?
Speaker 10: I'm good? How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good? Thank you? How are you good?
Speaker 10: My question is that I have a daughter who graduated from the University of Florida summa cum lat as.
Speaker 1: Wow, proud mom. Good for you.
Speaker 10: And I've heard you mentioned these wonderful jobs that President Trump is going to be bringing to our country. I've been writing them down, you know, the semiconductors, et cetera, et cetera. My question for you is, with my daughter not having experience in that area, she's a neuroscience degree, how might she start thinking about getting some experience in some of these industries so when they are here, she'll be able to apply with them, you know, and possibly get them because she has some experience. Or is it maybe going to take a certain type of class.
Speaker 2: Or you know.
Speaker 10: I know you have mentioned them a few times, but I'd like you to take that next step and say, what should we be doing to get ready so we can have some exp.
Speaker 1: Well, you really love your daughter. You're a good mom. God bless you well. First of all, I will here's my promise to you. I'm going to get into more detail into this, Linda. We're going to do what we did when we partnered with North Dakota and Oklahoma and Texas oil companies during the boom. You know, drill here, drill now, save money and.
Speaker 8: Get America back to work.
Speaker 1: And we're going to get America back to work. I'm going to start that on this show, and I'm going to give out more and more information. We're going to put it on our website. We're going to partner. We'll spend half hours you know, during the week occasionally and companies that are going to be hiring and big numbers, what the jobs are available. It's going to be everything from you know, custodians and truck drivers straight on through engineers and sophisticated computer geniuses. So, you know, let me, let me give you a much better answer when we put this online. Just stay with us, let's get through this election. I'll get a list of the companies that have pledged investments of you know, literally trillions of dollars, and where the jobs are going to be and we'll we'll get in touch with these companies and hopefully they'll be glad to have access to the smartest audience on earth, that's you, and hopefully we'll give you, all of you a leg up. So you know, if you're struggling in your life you want to, you know, build a better life for yourself and your family, you're gonna have an opportunity to do so. Okay, I promise you I'll do that. Does that sound good?
Speaker 10: I really appreciate it. Yes, you're the only one I've heard of that's been willing to say here they are, here's how we can get involved. And you know there's a better way for you if you pay attention. So I thank you for that.
Speaker 1: All right, God bless you, Mary, You're a good mom. Quick break right back, we'll continue