Speaker 1: Guess what decision We're about to make.
Speaker 2: Horrible decision.
Speaker 1: We have a Horrible Decisions podcast, and we are going to be in Dallas, Texas Royal Day weekend. Bitches a Sunday. We're gonna be headlining the two together Land Festival, and you bitch is better than I.
Speaker 3: How no motherfucker work on Sunday? Call out ho? I mean you could do that. But also it's a three day weekend. They have Monday off. We will see you guys in Dallas, Texas at the together Land Festival. Make sure you get your tickets now. We will be live on the podcast stage. That's May twenty six. Get your tickets now at togetherland dot com. Who bitch, Welcome to another episode of Horror black jeez, I gotta sound like a ghost. Sorry, y'all. I don't know what type of episode it is about to be. What's about to be fun? Is about to be one of your fas because that's what we do, is create content. I'm your girl, Mandy b aka Full Corp Pumps aka pants that is for Foo.
Speaker 2: My name is Weezy.
Speaker 1: We have a guest in the building today who I feel like I won't just be digging into for my own self like it too. So yesterday, which by the way, was really funny, we were supposed to have a Patreon episode and I was like, looking for your guess your Patreon. As somebody replied Mandy about to be mad this outline coming late.
Speaker 3: I was like, okay, what I know. You don't even know. I was on live, like just on live and of course the background, and they're like, not weezy being late. It's weezy late. How late? She running everybody in the comments? And I was like, no, we said twelve thirty and then you text me I'll be there at twelve thirty two.
Speaker 1: And I was like, I ain't gonna tell the folks that she too. Thank you. There was an at storm our girl Juju's in the building, and Juju is be with the Juju. I know that's what I'm about to say. I'll say, an author, a podcaster. Now you're on TV, tell us a little bit about your work. Yeah, so I identify as a witch.
Speaker 4: Yeah I do bad bish witch, but I am an initiated priests, So I don't just like say I'm a witch like I've been through ceremonies and like study an ancient religion called Ephi. So I'm an all Shume priest, which is one of the deities within that tradition. So I do that, but I also like I write about it. My podcast is about spirituality, especially for black people. Black witches like calling people who are interested in something else but don't know what to call it or interested in Like I feel like I'm having these dreams. I feel like I've had these like experiences I can't explain. I'm like, no, there's a thing that this is and it comes from a long line of other things. That's why I teach people about that work.
Speaker 3: Is that why you cut your hair?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why I'm both on this way. Yeah, because I just want to know and I've.
Speaker 1: Realized, oh my god, oh no.
Speaker 3: No, no, that was very I was very care Can I explain?
Speaker 1: Yea, my homegirl's practicing. So it's like, damn, it's time for me to give up my hair. On your page, I.
Speaker 2: Saw I have a lot of ball picks on my page, so I was like.
Speaker 3: Damn, they can't. You can't give up.
Speaker 1: No, no, they can't take like no alcohol, like they take that too. Oh and don't drink either. No, yes, we can't drink. Okay, don't like you to make a sacrifice. Well you tell, because I don't really know what sacrifice. Would you make real quick though, would you cut off your hair? Because I could do that. I could be yeah, if I had to, if it was if I was called to something. But I don't feeling.
Speaker 4: If you can also grow your hair back, it's just a part of the initiation. So if you're initiation, initiating into priestshood, like you're gonna cut your hair, it's gonna be given as an offering. Then it just grows back. Yeah, but I keep cutting.
Speaker 3: Y'all are watching on the YouTube, don't mind the eye rolling. I did let her know beforehand that this was going to be a very difficult conversation for me to understand. Well, who are you making the offering to.
Speaker 4: I made it to the d d Oushoon because that's I'm an Ushume priest, so it's too Oshume.
Speaker 3: No, that's like Jesus for Christian for Christian. No, she no, that's they be getting baptized for Jesus. Oh, I thought you met oh shooting from Christians. I was confused.
Speaker 1: No, oh, within me, that's your power, that's yeah, that's not everyone's. That's mine.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: So you could be something else. You could be something else other deities. Mine is a shoon.
Speaker 1: When you were growing up, did you know you were different? Like, tell us a little bit about how you got into now are you? Are you Caribbean?
Speaker 4: I do have Caribbean ancestry, but I'm Black American primarily. I was raised Black American. Yeah, this is what you get when bitches be from Brooklyn, Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: I'm not from Brookway.
Speaker 3: I'm from Baltimore.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So and by the way, y'all are probably like, this is not a religious podcast, y'all. She fo goes, and we're gonna get to that later.
Speaker 1: And I saw that you said your podcast was a top religious podcast.
Speaker 2: I heard too, Yeah it was nominated.
Speaker 3: So I love that.
Speaker 4: So you weren't born into this, So tell us a little bit about how you got how you got into No, it came into my adulthood. It's so wild. I was actually in school to be a doctor of clinical psychology, and I didn't like it. I was really depressed in school. And and one day I had a very vivid dream of like a great great great great grandmother on my paternal side, and I saw like a life in slavery, like I saw a whole day in her life, like trigger warning, like rape. I watched all of it, and my ancestors were like, you have to heal us. And I woke up and I never dreamt like that. I never had no experience like that. So I ended up going to school the next day and I was like, yo. I was talking to my professor, who was the only black one I had, and she's like, what's wrong with you today? I'm like, I had this really wild dream about my ancestor and I watched her get assaulted all these things. She's like, because your ancestors are trying to communicate with you and you need to listen. So she took me to the library in the in the program, and the library was a genealogist and she put my whole family tree together because she was like, I want you to feel connected to your ancestry, who you come from.
Speaker 3: That's only one day.
Speaker 4: This was all in one day, but I started meeting with the genealogist like weekly at school. Was a genealogist, someone who studies ancestry, like can put your family tree together, like, oh, this.
Speaker 3: Is your great great grade. Okay, because you said which then we was getting in the genies. I was like, what the hell did we talking about?
Speaker 5: That joke coming out?
Speaker 3: I was like, okay, Junia at this point, and how old are you now?
Speaker 4: I'm thirty one. This happened when I was twenty. This happened in twenty eight teams. Anyway, I dropped out of my program to then do this world time.
Speaker 3: Yes, is it? There's money in it in this? Yeah? Oh absolutely, because you'd be like getting the spiritual girls that want to live in do Lulu to pay for like classes and readings and stuff. But we just talking about the spiritual girls. So I do want to know, like what leads you to dropping out of school for what? Of course, society would deem a great profession yep, like getting into the medical field and to leave that and fully get into this.
Speaker 2: Full time, right, Like what kind of ticked you to do that?
Speaker 3: Like what was the drawing point to be like I have to leave school and this is my calling? Was it another dream?
Speaker 1: It wasn't another dream.
Speaker 4: It was just like when she said, I have to heal my own lineage before I'm trying to heal other people.
Speaker 3: Something me just clicked. I didn't know.
Speaker 2: Exactly what to do, but I was like, I can't be in this program anymore.
Speaker 3: I'm leaving.
Speaker 4: And I left the next semester and I started to like find teachers and elders and read things online and study and I just it was like a nail net email letting you know how much debt you was a cross bitch. I've been fucking that YO, bad day. I believe from a degree I did not get. But I'm so fulfilled, Like I'm happy as fun.
Speaker 1: What about so what you're an author to You've read one book?
Speaker 3: One book?
Speaker 1: It comes out in June.
Speaker 2: Ok, thank congratulations.
Speaker 1: So on this journey, somehow you start getting into ghosts and stuff, which is a great dead mouse fun dead Mouse song. Oh okay, So when did the ghosts start coming into your life?
Speaker 4: So I would say once I was deeper into the journey after the podcast, I'm starting to talk about so I'm starting to read stuff. I'm starting to do spells online. Shit I would never do. Now, just knew what you're new.
Speaker 3: You're like, oh, let me learn.
Speaker 1: The first stuff was the board? What was like your first spell?
Speaker 3: I never did that one.
Speaker 1: I know what you're talking about one of us white spells and there they are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was that's more wicked. I'm not wicking. That's more white, not that they's not black or picking people. Oh yeah, we gottad all the differences because I'm like more who do voodoo conjured five So it's very black africand of and magic.
Speaker 3: Really, So what were the first few spells you started conjuring through these readings.
Speaker 2: That you were doing.
Speaker 4: I would say it wasn't through a reading. It was actually I was at something called a mesa, which is where mediums go to get possessed. But we like invite possession. But it's an old practice that when you invite possession, it actually is to help the community. So people come to learn or to connect with their lost loved ones and so like we have this mesa at this time, community comes, we invoke possession, we embody whoever they are, give them messages, and we come back to ourselves.
Speaker 2: I need to know.
Speaker 4: And the first time I saw that, I was wild as fucked, But I was like, but it happened to me like I was there as a meetium. I watched my godmother at the time and other mediums do it and then's something like I started to like and I started to speak another language to someone and it was like you're speaking a Congalese language. And I don't fully remember it, but I remember I came back and I was depleted for like three days.
Speaker 1: Damn. I watched this recently on a fucking plane, in some bullshit form of it.
Speaker 3: It was this movie.
Speaker 1: It's like this Haunted Mansion movie and the medium comes and it's the Chinese.
Speaker 3: Is she Chinese? Sorry?
Speaker 1: Asian bitch from every everywhere but not here? And she plays a medium and you watch the possession take on and it's funny because I'd obviously seen this in TV and movies before, but it was like last week I watched this and I remember thinking, how exhausting must it be for a medium? And it's the only spell I'd ever done in my life, which was for good.
Speaker 3: You did a spell.
Speaker 1: It was for someone's health spell. Yeah, I didn't. We all do spells, but I did it with a friend that like, really was trying to help someone for me. I was so tired, I slept for five hours. And honestly, I'm not a witch, but I wanted her to do this for me. For some of someone in my life who was ill, and when she was doing it, she was like, I think you should do it with me. I really want to come over to your place. Like I think it's more powerful if you do it because you're so connected to this person.
Speaker 3: Which when I did it, I was tired.
Speaker 1: It was only thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: Anyway, all I have to say is it ain't for me.
Speaker 3: But I think you're away. I think both of y'all are. Oh girl, you don't think that about me. You don't think that about I do. I don't start the moves, y'all don't even know. She she comes in, gives me a hugger. She was like, you was in my dream last night. Bit y'all better not be in young.
Speaker 4: You were in my dream. You were in my dream. It was this type of energy I was. It was just like Mandy about to be on her and I.
Speaker 3: Saw because I don't believe none of this, Yeah I know, and I saw it. You look at Congolese class one time, just started speaking it so okay.
Speaker 1: You want to dream about many find.
Speaker 3: You get into the medium realm. You have this experience for the first time. I don't want to fuck up her outline, but I didn't want to get where did the ghost come in?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I work with spirits and people can use those terms interchangeably, like a ghost is a spirit, so I work with spirits.
Speaker 1: I'm reading spirits.
Speaker 4: I work with ancestors primarily, so it's people's deceased loved ones. That's who I talk to mostly. But I think calling it ghosts happened more recently, just as I started to grow into my spiritual practice and meet other people who are wicked, who are white, who are doing all this other shit. And that's kind of like how the opportunity came for the TV stuff. It was looking for someone that did something that I was similar to, and they're like, we need ghost hunters, we need paranormal experts. I'm like, I'm not a ghost hunter, but I work with spirits, so if that's cool, and they were like, no, it is, And I auditioned that I got the role to actually go into places and see if there are spirits.
Speaker 3: What so you meet you meet the ancestors, like the dead ancestors of people like your clients. Correct, that's who you be fucking no clients ancestors. Hell no, Mandy, you just said them. The people you talked to.
Speaker 4: No, when I do readings, I do ancestor readings, so some people talk to I don't know what they talk to.
Speaker 1: I taught the ancest something I've always wanted to know. I went to one medium.
Speaker 3: She was great.
Speaker 1: She was like she was the one that told me the abortion. Okay, for context, there's an episode. I actually saw someone on Twitter bring.
Speaker 2: This up recently, bring this up.
Speaker 1: Yet. I went to a woman two years ago to figure out why my love life was fucked up, and she told me it's because I've had abortions, which I didn't tell her I had. She said that I took love out of my body blah blah. And I felt so angry about it because I was so content with the abortion that I had right, I'd won it eighteen or seventeen, won in my mid twenties, and I was very comfortable with it. I felt like I did the right thing. I wasn't ready, they weren't ready. Whatever. Fast forward, I go to a medium and I bring it up and she says that some souls need to be freed, some spirits need to be freed. They're in limbo, and that they need to be watching over you. She was like, they might come back in the form of a rock, they could be anything, they could be in a terrible place, and they need to be gone. And that's what you were able to do for that person.
Speaker 3: And maybe you needed an angel.
Speaker 1: Which is crazy because then fast forward two months ago, I fucked up my neck. This lady's giving me a massage and in the middle of it, she goes, there's a little girl watching you.
Speaker 3: Ooh bits that shit freaking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you have a little girl, like angel, it's a baby, And I was like, wow, So what do.
Speaker 4: You make of these uncanny things that keep happen, Like are they just coincidences?
Speaker 1: I just think that I'm too much of an EmPATH and too emotional and irrational to ever dig into anything that's real sex magic or witch shit. I think I manifest a lot I talk about that. I talk about sex magic. I do when I want to get some dick or some money. It's really like light shit. But I think I can't handle it. I couldn't handle something like that because then I would weaponize it against everybody, like not for bad, but just be like you know, like, well I saw this and it's going to happen. I think I'm not okay, okay, so boom the medium tells me that about abortions.
Speaker 3: That was my experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Have you ever had something that you knew about someone or saw and you felt bad to tell them?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: All the time in readings, I feel bad to let people know someone may be cheating on them, or maybe a parent that they think is their parent is not the actual parent, like stuff like that. Yeah, I feel bad all the time saying stuff like that.
Speaker 1: What happens when you're wrong? When you're wrong, is it confusing past present future? I guess.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's always a possibility to be wrong, but I haven't had any clients to be like you said, it's wrong, But I think, yeah, you can be wrong, sure, but I think it's nuances to understanding, like the spirit wrong, like in time, like what is time? Sometimes yes, it's kind of like past present future, Like sometimes you can interpret something that actually could have been from somebody's past life and you're saying it's about to happen to them now, and that's actually something that already happened to them.
Speaker 1: I have the same things happened to me in readings. That's why I don't know if I believe it.
Speaker 2: I don't believe reading.
Speaker 1: I think I'm giving it off and they feel it on me, and they always tell me that I'm gonna end up making mad money. They told me I'll be a mother. Marriage is my free will and my love life. They're like, there's someone there, but he's been there, and it just feels so general.
Speaker 3: It's so general.
Speaker 1: That's my problem.
Speaker 3: I just had an oracle reading done and it was like, you need to pause and take a break because you're overworking yourself. Bitch done. We all look where we live, fucking America. We gotta And then and then my homegirl, when she broke up with her partner, she flew to New York and I was like, okay, well, I know you're into this shit. So we ended up in Soho and we go to get our palms read.
Speaker 1: Poem.
Speaker 3: First thought the oracle reading was done for content purposes. I did not find the oracle readers for my other podcast. And then this one was I knew she liked it, so we want to get our palms read. And the bitch started talking about uh me having a certain situation with my boss at work, and I'm like, bitch, I am the boss. I don't even have a boss. I worked for my fucking self, So like, I'm here ing her say these things. Then she brought up how the person I may be with at the time would have a baby on the way, bitch. Scientifically that wasn't possible. So I'm just like, girl, you're just saying a whole bunch of bullshit. But she was maybe a spicy white like she could have been like the type.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was given.
Speaker 4: So I don't think people say they word oh, was that? I think that offensive to me. I know that they don't say that. I'm not sure why. I don't know, but I think it is a sad I think I don't think it's I think.
Speaker 1: So Forevanella shit this week it's about dreaming, and I thought this would be interesting for you. So Japanese scientists have opened up a new development. It's a dream recording device with unprecedented possibilities for exploring the realm of dreams. Building upon advancements in neuroimaging and artificial intelligence, the technology captures the neural activity accompanying dreams states and translates them into visual representations by integrating brain imaging techniques and sophisticated algorithms. Scientists have made strides in decoding the visual contents of dreams, leading to the creation of a device capable of rendering them into a video. Oh I don't think I want that. I ain't gonna hold you.
Speaker 3: I don't either, like it's crazy because I love inceptions. One of the best films ever created, Leonardo DiCaprio did his big one with the shits.
Speaker 2: Y'all know how to be given white people they credit, but Leo did that.
Speaker 3: So Exception was one of my favorite films. But specifically because I do and this is where I'm.
Speaker 1: Going to be the hypercrit that I am.
Speaker 3: When I have dreams, I do google them, especially when I can wake up and remember them, because I'm like, bitch, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: So I have.
Speaker 3: Constant dreams, and this is where and this is where I do believe. I have constant dreams of what are they called natural disaster? So oftentimes it's only two, only two natural disasters. I dream a lot of earthquakes and people that I love falling in there.
Speaker 1: A lot of times, my sister.
Speaker 3: I'll be waking up just having to text my sister I love her because she'd been disappearancing she was a newborn.
Speaker 1: She got kidnapped at McDonald's multiple times.
Speaker 3: I'll be having a hella literally at the McDonald's playground and that was recurring Alex, my favorite sister. But I didn't ask so like, so, it's either earthquakes or tornadoes, and I did look that tornadoes often means that there's chaos happening in your life that you really want to get a hold of.
Speaker 1: And then earthquakes. I forgot what that one is.
Speaker 3: But I literally will have like recurring where I know the house that like same, I'm in the same location.
Speaker 1: All the time.
Speaker 3: Like I said, my sister got kidnapped McDonald's seven times. Easy, And with the earthquakes and the tornadoes come around so much, I absolutely do not. And then something else that's really interesting. In my dreams, I'm a lit bitch. I can fly and run really fast, run it from ship, I swear to God. I just can't. I could, just, I swear to God. I think I'd be running from ship in real life. I don't know what it means.
Speaker 1: But baby, I think we all flying dreams, right, can you fly?
Speaker 3: I'll be fine, bro.
Speaker 1: The only thing that sucks is my hit like if something happens to me bad, it's like this, But you want.
Speaker 3: To know how much my body be playing with me. I guess when I always wake up right before somebody I want to dreams about Jason, my mama, met the Man, all the niggas I want to fuck, and bitch, I'll be ready. I'll be waking up right and I wake up right before I fuck these diggers, and I'm like, oh, bitch, you playing with me.
Speaker 2: You want to let me live through these napers.
Speaker 3: But I can't get I can't get the dick that I'm not gonna get in real life.
Speaker 2: I can't get that ship in my dream.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't want to watch a dream back because a lot of my dreams are kind of scary, Like I have scared, I'm really bad problems to sleep in the dark. I mean, oh, so you sleep with the light on? I'm thinking about going to like get hypnosis.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm not gonna lie you a partner, A nigga who got to sleep with the lights on the TV.
Speaker 2: We can't with somebody, y'all cleansing. Uh what does that look like?
Speaker 4: Because our dreams, Because if you're there's things that can help quell these things within your I.
Speaker 1: Like that word.
Speaker 3: I'm using it, I've been using. Okay, how we call that ship?
Speaker 4: It really depends, Like it's hard to say one size meets all, like everybody's different, but maybe like a spiritual bath. I feel like y'all probably need some water, with some different water with different herbs. No, not that type. See, this is y'all about nigga, which is black people are doing different things. It's not the ship you show on TV. It's not the rose petals and all of that. Like, there is herbs, there's medicines, there is like dirts, there are animal parts, bones, like, there's things that go in water that can really assist.
Speaker 3: And kind of is.
Speaker 1: Gonna say right now, if you've been doing all that witchcraft and you can't have nothing good to do, what to happens to you?
Speaker 3: Bitch?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean she did in clubs.
Speaker 5: I don't care.
Speaker 2: She's a me nasty person.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't have a witch in my life that has that kind of energy.
Speaker 1: That bitch is a fucking weirdough And honestly, I think anyone that wishes bad on people talking she does children saying didn't she say that take off.
Speaker 3: Just some bad she literally even repeating that she's not as I.
Speaker 2: Didn't want to ask you, then what's she on?
Speaker 3: Well? Not only that, your first dream was with your ancestors. As you've gotten into this, have your dreams changed? Do you have a way that if I want to go to bed and I'm like, listen, it's been a long, stressful day, I would love to dream about getting gang banged by method Man and Jason Momoa together, Like, do you know how I can manifest the type of dreams I have based on the type of days. Maybe I want to be on a beach.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's the gang bang first?
Speaker 1: Well, maybe I want to be on a beach.
Speaker 3: Okay. Is there a way that you've seen that? Although quale cleanse the easiest, have you seen a way to control dreams? Even having this conversation about scientists trying to make a video?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you can put lavender under your pillow. That's to help your dreams. You spray, but like have lavender under there. Putting a glass of water by your bed can help bring calmness and peace to your dream.
Speaker 1: What about a water bottle in the bed that's.
Speaker 4: Not glass of water. But you can speak into the water before you go to sleep and then put it on the side of your bed. Have your now you lost my Maddie. You can say, Okay, I want to get game banged tonight on the beach and put it down and then lay your head down.
Speaker 3: Let's see what happened. I'm gonna try it. I would try it just so it don't work, so I could be like.
Speaker 4: Watch it work, weird ship. Yes, I told you ghost, you can see words.
Speaker 3: I feel like saying this publicly. I might want to cut this fart out. No no, no, no no. I don't like Ed's bitch.
Speaker 1: If you say you keep because I don't know what you're about to reply. Oh, so did you our Saltburn yet? There's a scene in Saltburn with blood and basically it's like not penetration, but it's like fingers and blood and body are my nighbors. And he was like that shit kind of crazy. I was like, yeah, it's kind of crazy. So anyway, turn into a conversation. My best sex I ever had with him that I remembered was Thanksgiving. It was around the full moon and I was on my period and it was the best that i'd ever had. He claims his best time with me was Grammy weekend. I was on my period and there was a full moon, and I'm like, are we doing something? You just be looking at the moon every time. I just noticed it was period. There was the best time. But it's yeah, my periods happening around full moon, which means I'm in a every month.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because our periods are kind as the same. So does my period come up full moon too? Probably? I don't be looking at the moons, but we're like three days off. Yeah. Yeah, but anyway, it's.
Speaker 1: Happening on AKA when am I doing some kind of sex magics on my homegirl phone? Stop? I don't have Stop. She's like, you can't keep doing the shit, bro. You can't be saying like things like this is your pussy. You can't be saying that while you're in your period.
Speaker 3: Why you wanted to be his pushy? You said, I'm doing a spell.
Speaker 4: It gets mixing. Yeah, it depends. I feel different ways about it. First, you probably are doing sex magic. That's number one, especially because of the time with the moon of your period too. I don't have sex with my period so much.
Speaker 1: I need to thank you.
Speaker 3: I just I just don't want.
Speaker 1: Because I don't really like it.
Speaker 4: But to spiritually it doesn't really align because it kind of brings a sense of power to your words and what you're saying and what you're doing. And so when you're having sex on your period and sharing that blood with somebody and you're saying things to them, you could be doing binding that you don't want to do. Maybe you do want to do and say this is your pussy, this is mine. But say if that wasn't maybe y'all weren't cool anymore, y'all broke up and you don't want to be his anymore and it became an issue.
Speaker 2: It maybe creates chaos later down the line.
Speaker 3: So that's what I've said.
Speaker 1: In the movies.
Speaker 3: Like love spells having negative impacts, they often do, And so I don't want to right so in this yeah, but if you're fucking with a full moon in your period, it kind of is a love sait, it is. And so maybe he becomes a stalker when this doesn't work out.
Speaker 2: I don't know that has happened to people. So that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: What are normally like the negative and that's real wood, bitch, Uh what what are the negative impacts? Then on doing spells that have good intention but you're still putting it on someone else.
Speaker 2: I would say that the first thing is love's going to come in here because I've been moving my bad.
Speaker 1: Oh hey wait, so even though I have no intent behind it, it is because we're saying I love you.
Speaker 4: What the fucking well, you there's some intent. Whatever the intent is, you're saying it, so you have an intention. It may not be that you never leave Oh maybe it is you never leave me. This is the only pusson you love And that's cool we're saying, but later down the line, it could backfire. That's the thing where any spell, with any work, anything can backfire. So it's just being mindful of like especially with blood magic and blood stuff. Just got to watch what makes that?
Speaker 3: What makes doing it with blood more sacred? Then say you just you know, not not ovulating or not or not, Like what makes it more sacred? Is it that it's the blood and like normally that's like sacrificial and stuff like that, Like you know what makes the blood more Yeah? Because then I do want to know too if for men, if there's a time that they're more powerful yeah, if they're you know, doing the same thing.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't say blood is more sacred. It just represents so much like it's powerful, like there's power in the blood. You know, that's Christian Like, it's just it's just power in the blood. Like period, it represents life, it's what we need to live, like it is sacrificial.
Speaker 3: People sacrifice things with blood.
Speaker 2: That's why they sacrifice them.
Speaker 4: So engaging with blood, Like, there's certain deities I can't speak to while I'm on my period because the belief is that we're so strong and powerful and our intentions are so like wrong. I can't even interact with the deity because it could inter it could interrupt our connection to each other. So some spirits I can't talk to while I'm bleeding. So that's why I like be careful of what I'm doing on my period because you can really mess some stuff up.
Speaker 1: Or or bring good things. You know, I feel like everything's going, Yeah, you doesn't have to be bad. It's not bad to till us then. And then there's stories about movies.
Speaker 3: No, there's so many movies where like they finally get the person that they love and they're like, oh my god, I got the person.
Speaker 2: I wrote it, I manifested, I got it.
Speaker 3: I did the spell for this person to love me, and then oftentimes the love turns into obsession or serial killers. I don't I'm not heal.
Speaker 1: They believe in free will, though, Like I've never wanted to do a love spell, so that's why I'm like feeling.
Speaker 3: Okay about it. But what scary is.
Speaker 1: Someone gave me a reading when I first started dating him, and she said there's someone in your life that you're growing closer to, but it's being blocked because there's someone doing work on him.
Speaker 3: And I didn't really think it was him at the time. I think you did bring that up.
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 1: I think I don't think it was anything crazy because I was like, whatever, maybe maybe it ain't girl. When I tell you, I said that it's him, and he said so fast because he loves fucking little spiritual hope. He was like that shouldn't work on me. Who He was like, they could try all they want. I got so many bitches.
Speaker 3: They could try.
Speaker 2: He's like, you love your low crystal rings when but.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that either. I think, maybe unknowingly, I think if someone's really working hard to get you. Maybe at some point maybe they could do a little something. But that's what kind of scares me.
Speaker 3: Do you think? And that was my question to that answer.
Speaker 1: Do you think that when people say I don't believe in magic, so it can't affect me if someone doesn't spell on me, then that's true.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think I can't. I can't run from the magic.
Speaker 4: There's some just really powerful witches out here, like I didn't even talk about myself, just people who are boring into this, who have done this, who are all over the world, all across the country, who will have you fucking falling over, breaking your neck, breaking an ankle because they didn't work on you. That's why people say, like to be careful of messing with witches and all of that and going over here to the Obia lady like there's so many stories within Caribbean with the African American lor African lord.
Speaker 1: Like you don't gotta believe it real quick you now on TV waitting you gotta podcast on it is.
Speaker 3: The nigga scared of you? Because to me, if I already don't like whole tep niggas, I don't like the like spiritual, good morning, grand rising queen ass niggas either you're the female version of that. No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I can't grand you can get me rising like I feel like in the inside of you it's light.
Speaker 4: But I'm like with a woman like I don't even I'm in a relationship woman.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay are women? Are women afraid like that? Maybe you could be putting spells like when I don't just say she says she doesn't do it.
Speaker 5: That ship he was obsessed.
Speaker 2: So you might need to stop having period sex, bro.
Speaker 3: I mean, because you're casting spells on people, and it's not fair. They didn't sign up to have spells casting on their asses.
Speaker 4: It might be fine, it's fine. It's just saying, just know what you're doing.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 3: Like you should be aware.
Speaker 1: Does someone stop sex? Magic?
Speaker 3: Happiness to them? For everyone listening to this podcast.
Speaker 2: She just said, you can't stop it.
Speaker 4: Wait if you're having sex with them or someone's doing sex message when you're not around.
Speaker 1: There's a nigga right now swiping. He means a cutie. She's a little bit of a youth. Mm hmm. Now he doesn't want to not date her because that'd be fucked up. But also what things should someone watch out for in case there's.
Speaker 3: A bad witch.
Speaker 1: Oh, this ain't my hair, you know what I'm saying, So I can't it around?
Speaker 3: What little they can get it from the all right? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Not leaving hair around, not leaving drawers around.
Speaker 3: Underwear? What do they do with the underwear? What spells are done with underwear?
Speaker 4: You can probably boil some underwear to get the essence of the thing. Is like personal concerns is what we call them. So like nails, hair fluids from our body, all of these things can be worked in a spell. So it's being mindful of the things that you're leaving to have your personal concerns on them.
Speaker 3: But if I suck is dick, my saliva on the dick? Like, but how leave it I'm leaving? He could take a little Q tip and get my salava? Well he could could, he could Nobody it's gonna be the personals is gonna be around.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you don't gotta leave your pair brush or leaving you clipping your nails and leaving it out like.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't like what what stuff you do with the boiling unawear? Yeah? What what is that?
Speaker 1: What is that spell boiling of underwear.
Speaker 4: Well, it would just be to get the essence of if there's like secretion, maybe the word to into the water.
Speaker 3: So then you could do anything with it.
Speaker 4: You could drink it, you could put it in on top of a spell, put it on top of a candle.
Speaker 3: You could do a bunch of different things with it.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that anyone should be doing this, by the way, but that's a way that one could get the essence of that person, Like, oh, there's some stuff on the underwear, let me boil it.
Speaker 2: The essence is about.
Speaker 3: To be I'm spoken with or der. Let's get into I think she talked about sex magic, specifically with masturbation. I would love to get any sort of tips from you with how to manifest or use magic to have a better sex life. If you have any sort of tips or tricks or spells we could share with the world, I would love to know. Yeah, how would we go about doing that?
Speaker 4: I would say with sex magic and masturbation. Sex magic is my favorite time. What actually helped me would have better sex and do this better. Sex magic was one I was watching porn a lot at first, and I was I feel like it was. I just feel like now that you can't watch porn and do some magic, but there's a lot of interference. So I stopped completely watching porn while I and so I was thinking about what I really wanted, and I started to say monstiraus to myself that were actually about healing sexual traumas and like insecurities that I have around sex. So instead of like trying to manifest like, oh I hope I get this like good pessy or like this big dick, I'm thinking like, Okay, let me heal this thing that may have happened to me a while before that that constricts me from like being my full self when I'm with this person, or like I made it very specific about that, and that has actually increased my sex life, so not always just about like oh I'm trying to get a bag or I'm trying to do whatever. It's like, let me heal this thing, because I feel like that's a blockish for me right now in order to go to this next place.
Speaker 3: So that's what does that look like?
Speaker 1: Like? Are you fucking a crystal dildo?
Speaker 3: Are you not into that? Are you laying in the middle of a cross? What does what does that manifestation look like with magic or could it just.
Speaker 1: Be in my bed?
Speaker 3: Yeah it is.
Speaker 4: I mean for me, I'm a very practical witch. Like yes, people do the crier, I'm not actually into all of that, Like I use it what I have, which is a very black spiritual thing to do, to use what you already got. So I just be in a house, I have a candle. I might light it, but it's not like a witchy candle, which just a regular ass candle that I have a Yankee candle, not the yankee they.
Speaker 1: Wed.
Speaker 2: I read this book which is Lets and Feminists.
Speaker 1: We brought on. I really liked the book, so we brought her on. And when she talked about sex magic, the only thing I've remember saying was light changing the lighting yeah, oh they don't got to be.
Speaker 2: But also just speaking into the things that you want.
Speaker 4: While you're yeah, while you're doing it, and especially when you're orgasming, really like envisioning what it is that you want, like before you're kind of thinking about it, but like when you're about to nut, it's like I have it. You're almost saying like thank you, it's mine over. So I swear that's how I got one of the things about like.
Speaker 1: I swear it's it's about I guess basically, I don't know how to ex blame it.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like you y'all both trying.
Speaker 1: Here's the layman's terms. I feel like I can remember at the time. Basically, when we're orgasming, there's certain places that your mind needs to be that a witch can experience psychics, mediums that we aren't living at right, whether it be another dimension or you just can't get that close to the other realm. But when you're orgasming, your brain does for a good five to ten seconds. That's when it's when you're able to ask for what you want. So apparently that's what it is. Did I say that kind of right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's like a visualization exercise with coming.
Speaker 3: Could you read off like a spell, like say the words of what I would tell myself if I wanted something to come about great in my sexual life, like.
Speaker 2: Or maybe I have given an example.
Speaker 3: Okay, yep, I am seeking intimacy with a partner. So the sexual romance relationship that I'm seeking is not just through penetration.
Speaker 2: It's through finding a man that kind of can.
Speaker 3: Actually see my soul and know how to treat like make me feel special without having a fuck me.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's good.
Speaker 3: Yes, So what would that look like? How would I what what's the conjuring of that? Okay, that's cute. Okay.
Speaker 4: So you can start off with your normal I mean, your regular masturbation routine, wherever you'll be at, whatever you've been doing, whatever you got, you got your things, okay. And so then before you like actually start to touch off or whatever.
Speaker 3: Don't you think she shouldn't use fourn though.
Speaker 1: I would say, no, point, damn, there's a lot of interference, okay, not that you maybe start off maybe you can get.
Speaker 2: There okay, Yeah, so okay I'm there.
Speaker 3: Get yourself there.
Speaker 2: Or I would say, if you need porn to just get a little active.
Speaker 3: But then turn it off.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So then you're like, okay, I'm what am I manifestor now I'm trying to manifest this man that I really want to say, Okay, this man looks like this, he tall, he whatever is you know, nice body, sexy, nice lips, and he does this for work or he makes about this much money. I can be that particular it should be you want to be specific when you're asking.
Speaker 2: For things, So go, okay, keep going into it.
Speaker 4: Huh okay, he told he fine, he makes this much money, he respects me, and I meet him out, but he actually doesn't even want to fuck me.
Speaker 1: The first time I meet him.
Speaker 2: He wants to take me out and he wants to learn about who I am and where I'm from, Da.
Speaker 1: Da, And.
Speaker 3: You're thinking about it.
Speaker 4: Wow, so you're thinking of all the qualities you want, and then when you come, it's almost like you see him and he's yours already, and you're almost like thank you, Like, oh my god, he's mine, Like that's my man, He's here.
Speaker 3: It's it's crazy because I think, and this may be the case with so many people we masturbas specifically, if you're not watching porn, you're going off of lived experiences or past partners and so for what were fantasies and so for what sex. And this is probably so fucked up. Especially when I watched like trans porn or pegging porn or the things that like I don't do often but I want to do. I actually find myself yelling out the name of Howards that allowed me to do it. And what's crazy is the nigga. I was just in Miami with He laughed at me, uh, because I woke up one morning and I was like, what's crazy is I came to you last night? He was like, well, what picture did you look at? I said, I didn't. I just yelled.
Speaker 2: I just kept saying your name, because that's given. I just kept saying.
Speaker 3: And then clearly two weeks later, I want the nigga. But sounds like spoke is bad, not no, but it was. It was that. I was like to me though, And so I did want to ask, is there harm in masturbating that way?
Speaker 2: Thinking of the magic realm that we're going to?
Speaker 1: Not Delulu?
Speaker 2: I think this is all actually just be in de Lulu, but the magical realm?
Speaker 3: Is there harm in yelling out or speaking past partners names during masturbation or even people that have done me wrong? Like I feel so awful that I still can say that my ex the sex was so good and I actually still replay things back in my mind about it, and I feel awful that I do that.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's not good for my.
Speaker 2: Healing right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so is there a bad Is there anything bad or negative with doing that?
Speaker 1: I don't think it's. I don't think I don't necessarily believe it.
Speaker 4: Always in bad and negative things just are what they are and they have Everything has a consequence. So I think when you're doing that, I mean, yeah, maybe that person turns you ont so that's why you're doing it. But it is a way that you're kind of manifesting something. You could be putting energy towards this thing that you.
Speaker 3: Don't that you don't want.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, you call this name when you're playing with your pissy, like now you're the fucked up horrible said, you gotta get to these ghost fucking bitch.
Speaker 3: Okay, we gotta get it. So I've been waiting all episode.
Speaker 1: For this, id how did you end up fucking and ghosts?
Speaker 3: Okay, we're theist.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's like a charmed But I see, I just learned mostly about that kind of terminology.
Speaker 3: Is it like one of the demons? Is it a demon?
Speaker 1: I don't think it's.
Speaker 3: I don't think the incubis are succubist. I think it's when they fun but the succubists like they be killing the bitches after at least some charm they did.
Speaker 4: Keep going shit, it's a little different. Okay, So I was laying in my bed. This is one of the Chicago at the time. I was just laying in my bed and chilling, not even feeling sexual. My nipples start getting hard, like I just start getting wet out of nowhere, and that doesn't necessarily happen unless I'm being stimulated. I wasn't, so I'm like, oh shit. So then I start to like grab my my own neck like I start I've never done those. I just loot to like grab my own neck and start choking myself, and my pussy is getting so like I'm soaking wet, my nipples are hard, like I take the rest of my clothes off, and then like I kind of am touching myself but not really and maybe five minutes later I just orgasmed and it was just so like but it felt like there was a pressure on top of me, like pushing me down into the as if someone was laying on top of me.
Speaker 1: Was it nights like late at night like it was.
Speaker 4: It wasn't Superlet's probably like ten and it just overcame me and it just was like I felt this pressure and I was like, yeah, I feel like I'm having sex.
Speaker 3: With a ghost, I really do.
Speaker 2: And I came. I don't know if I've ever came that much since ever ever.
Speaker 3: It was the best. You moaned, Yes, I was creaming, coming, screaming, all of that.
Speaker 1: Did this last?
Speaker 3: It was about five minutes. That's longer than like human niggas say it can't be. And it was the best.
Speaker 1: You capture it as a man a woman, when I think it was a man, and by.
Speaker 3: Man would be An incubist an incombus is a demon in malk form in folklore that seeks to have sexual intercourse with sleeping women, though the corresponding spirit in female form is called a succubist, so suckubists an incubusiness man. But you weren't sleeping. I was awake. This is you, so maybe this is the kiss. Like, so you were awake. I was awake, so didn't scare you. It scared me a little bit, but I was. I'm awake.
Speaker 4: I'm a like I know the spirit. So I'm just kind of like, I think I have a spirit husband. And that's something that I've always felt people be having spirit husbands, especially women, and a lot of times it's what's messing up their relationships and they don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 3: This is tea like a spirit husband, So real quick? Did you have to imagine what you think he looked like like?
Speaker 1: Because what if he was ugly?
Speaker 4: I didn't really see it was like I knew someone was on me, but I didn't couldn't really see what he looked.
Speaker 3: Wait, how did you go there? Go back? What the fuck is the spirit husband? And do these niggas have spirit?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 3: Yeah, some of them do? Some of them do? Wont No?
Speaker 4: No, okay, keep going so and a lot of your husband, yes, and a lot of different traditions beyond Africa, all of the world. They have a concept of a spirit that has not left you, or someone that you may have been married to or with in a past life. Sometimes when people move on or die, we go into another realm our.
Speaker 3: Old lovers stay with us.
Speaker 4: And a lot of times old lovers will interfere in our current relationships, and they'll reak havoc, and they'll bring ancient niggas. They'll do all these things because they don't want you to be.
Speaker 1: The world has a spirit husband. What you mean the world? Because they're fucked up.
Speaker 3: In this world?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Wow, we're so cut off from like our spirituality and indigenous traditions. We all actually could have these past things that are messing us up and don't know.
Speaker 3: So when this happened to you, did you tell somebody? Did you try to up the like ghost cameras for the next time it happened, Like I need to know, like, did it happen again, because you did say that that was the best orgasm of your life? But did he come back? Didn't need to be a spirit husband is given one night fan.
Speaker 4: Like wow, My relationships at the time were terrible, Like with it was very especially with men. My relationships with women are okay, and I still actually think I have a spirit husband a lot, which my relationship with women are always great and fine. I really feel like he's like you cannot be with on niggause. I still feel like that, but he doesn't come and have sex. But maybe he's just jealous of other men. Yeah, I think that's what it is. They are jealous and so they recavoc in your relationships. Until I went to an elder in a EFI tradition, I was like, I had this experience, I think I have a spirit husband, and he did a reading, and he was like, you do, and you have to go through this certain ceremony in order to rid yourself of it and it'll stop happening.
Speaker 3: Did you do that?
Speaker 1: I did, and it stopped happening. But why would you want to stop the best orgasm of your life? Because I didn't need no niggas down a product him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but my relationships were a mess, like I was like I need at the time. I was like, I want to be with somebody like you want to be able a human. I want to be with a human. You can't be messing up my life.
Speaker 1: Like did you.
Speaker 3: Feel anything in your pussy or was this all like just contact?
Speaker 1: Orgasm?
Speaker 2: Did feel like? It did feel like there was a sense it was big.
Speaker 1: It's that full or you didn't feel like litoria felt full, like something was inside it.
Speaker 4: I felt like something was inside of me, someone was on top of me, and that I was being stimulated in my.
Speaker 1: Clip got a big dick, Oh he could fuck.
Speaker 3: I want to ghost dick Because then I was thinking too, like if ghosts, like I know they were once people, but like aliens, I wonder if they could like shape shift and just have a bigger dick because they did, like if there's magical, like maybe maybe there's powers in being dead, Like they can clearly fly, they can float and ship. Have you ever had any kind of spiritual like this type of shit? You ever seen it? Goest? Nothing?
Speaker 1: So tell you about something I got one.
Speaker 3: I used to be real scared actually, so I don't know. Maybe this was my imagination as a child. So when we used to drive from Orlando to Inverness to see my grandmama, there used to be just these hills and they were only hills because it's Florida, it's flat land, but there was hills, and bitch, I used to think I saw little kids like skipping on the hills all the time. And I used to be so fucking yeah, I suld of got like the little old in the prairie ass kids like white kids.
Speaker 1: Why the fuck am I seeing all these white kids?
Speaker 3: But they had the little prairie outfits and they would be skipping through the goddamn shit, And I'd be like, bitch, why am I seeing kids on the highway going to see my grandmama. That's the only time. And I think I may have told my mom at one time, like that's the only time I used to be like, this is so strange that this is what I'm seeing. I believe you really saw that, bitch, I didn't. I was imagining, shit, man, why don't like a paying or something. I was so scared that I saw these kids and they were like playing on the fucking hills. But this was only when I was little, only on my way to go see my not the.
Speaker 1: Hills have eyes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it gives that.
Speaker 1: So I had too one. I was dating this dude, this white dude back in the day.
Speaker 5: His name is Dennis.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you remember. I got the dog with him. He was a chef that lived with Cooley. Okay, so anyway, we go to Jacksonville to see or no Saint Augustine, which has a lot of paran Yeah, so we go to this ghost story. It was fun, went on the little school bus. It was a thing. He was white, he was Moldovan and there was other white people on the store. Right we off the bus. It's kind of quiet, but I was like, why do I keep hearing drums? Because I'm not kidding.
Speaker 3: I asked two times do you hear that?
Speaker 1: And he was like no, I heard like standard like African drums and shit, it's you know. When we got inside, we found out this ship was built on a slave plantation. The whole we visited a jail. Excuse me, the ghost site we visited was a jail and it was built on a fucking plantation.
Speaker 3: I heard the drums from.
Speaker 1: When we was driving. I believe we was there.
Speaker 3: I was, oh wow, that freaked me out. I couldn't sleep. He didn't hear it. There was nobody else that was black, and I was like, didch imagine someone who.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't half No, I'm not gonna hold you.
Speaker 2: I wish someone black was on that one.
Speaker 1: Now I do too, because, like, literally, I believe it. It's not even like I They just started talking about what was there before the jail, and they said that there was a lot of slave revolt.
Speaker 2: Okay, what was the second time?
Speaker 3: Second time?
Speaker 1: Some people say it was fake because we had space brownie. However, I later found out that mushrooms and certain drugs just opened the portal for your brain to then see ghost I was with my ex at the time the first one, when I was eighteen him. We go to Amsterdam, We take brownies. Maybe ten hours go by. We both wake up out of our sleep. I've heard Charlotte say this, the dancing people on your body. Do you know what I'm talking about? When ghosts like they hold you down when they're sleeping on top of you. It's like a It's like an old saying basically, ghosts hold you down in your sleep. Oh, sleep arouses, sleep paralysis. But they say that there's sometimes it feels like people are dance.
Speaker 3: Wake up.
Speaker 1: I see a man in the room. I squeezed him to wake up. He sees the exact same man.
Speaker 3: We don't know what to do. He's like, let's just go back to sleep. Let's try to go back to sleep. This was a white man too. This was this was a black man that just saw a ghost and said, let's just go back to sleep.
Speaker 1: It was whoa.
Speaker 3: He was literally sleeping there.
Speaker 1: Made it mark for that he was looking at because Mandy knows him sitting there. I haven't talked to him in years, but I wonder if he has thought about this a few times.
Speaker 2: The way we were looking with like maybe he'll leave wake up in the morning.
Speaker 1: This is Amsterdam, and the woman asked me how I slept. I'll go get the birthet breakfast. I remember telling him this. I was crying. I was like it was kind of weird, like I don't know, I was high, but we saw someone in our room. She goes, oh my god. There was like, uh, what does she say happen? There was an old building that burned down and people see ghosts all the time here in the arts district. Said it's super normal. It's harmless.
Speaker 3: Our ghosts really harmless. I mean it can be so clearly they could touch Yeah.
Speaker 1: Can they hurt?
Speaker 2: You should be scared? How do we release one? What should we say?
Speaker 4: They can be harmful, but a lot of times they're just harm A lot of times they're just like us walking around us where they used to live.
Speaker 3: They could be eight ship but they could be good people. Correct, it's just like people. Oh well, how could.
Speaker 1: It ghost be harmful if they can't do anything to you technically?
Speaker 4: Well, I think that they can do things. They can mess up things around you. They can confuse you, they can hide your things. They can touch you, like if they can make her come right, which is great, but that could be it could have been the opposite of that. You know, like they can do the ghost and you know, I've actually talked about this before, because.
Speaker 3: In a way, I kind of didn't and I'd be having.
Speaker 1: A bitch you just said your nipples go like, yeah, I don't know where I didn't give consent.
Speaker 3: So that's another that's the other half.
Speaker 4: Of it that like I'd be thinking about too, like I didn't quite give consent.
Speaker 1: Tell me about the episode you had on your podcast called My Ancestors Hoes.
Speaker 3: How did you know?
Speaker 2: First off, because we've been.
Speaker 3: And that's simply it. Oh, that's good.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about the hose from answer.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I was basically I wanted an episode because I think because sexuality is so demonized and especially in like spiritual and religious spaces, there's a lot of shame around sex and all of that, and and even in the spiritual, spiritual girly spaces, and I'm like, I practiced something where there's not shame in sexuality in my practice and my religion, Like sex'st not taboo, it's not any of that. It's natural as a part of life. And so I wanted to have an episode where I was like, y'all, I know personally, I have stories of the people that I descended from who would be considered pose in this day and age. I got great auntie. I had aunties who ran a shot house, which is like a place in Baltimore where you would sell illegal alcohol, and they did bar It was like a club in the house in the basement.
Speaker 2: How did that make the mahos though?
Speaker 3: No, it was it was going It was everything going on in now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And so I'm like, no, we all of us probably have someone in our ancestry who was doing something and that would not be considered like pure. So well, right, but I'm saying, like our wholeness is not it's not to we were just hosts in twenty twenty four, like we've been hold Like you said, it is whole reditary.
Speaker 3: Hoeen is old, but we talk about prostitution being the old the first job. Yeah, it never gets deleted, right, And we descend from these people who were also hoeing. So that was my point in saying that, like we we descend from host So do.
Speaker 1: You think that that sexuality can be passed down? Like my aunt passed but my mom sometimes which is also really weird because she's dead, but like sometimes I'll talk about how horny I am. She'd be like your aunt is just like that and like she always talks about how my grandma would be horny. She'd be like, or me and my aunt this person in the family, and I'm like, what the fuck. Then my cousin right was at the Avina words.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what are you doing two years in a row? Oh wow? I was like being like, he just I be here. I'll say, oh, your cousin a little free because maybe it's the second year in a row. It's a guy.
Speaker 1: He's a guy, but like, literally my nigga meets him, my cousin for the first time.
Speaker 3: He was my first family member he met.
Speaker 1: He met my mother. After I was like, he a wow, boy, he.
Speaker 3: Said, this is a thing in your family. I'm embarrassed.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to say.
Speaker 2: He's like, you know that is crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I know, I met your parents at a dinner, but I mind you.
Speaker 3: Life worked out because we ended up like he was our manager. He was holding our prices. He got you with us period. This year, we literally run into him in the lobby. We're like, you're.
Speaker 1: Here again.
Speaker 3: As a guest. See the crazy. On the contrary, my father's not like that.
Speaker 1: My father is the one who's not back he's Israeli, but basically he would always talk about how like he was always a one woman man, like hasn't been a lot of women, wasn't interested in that? So can our family be an influence? And again, is it because I grew up watching my mom be open and free and talking about sex because I was born this way into hold him?
Speaker 3: I think it's I think it's both.
Speaker 4: And I think it's the scientific like nature versus nurture, Like is it how we were born or is it how we are nurtured.
Speaker 3: I think it's both.
Speaker 4: I think because you see your mom be free and what my mom was super free too, So that's why I feel like I'm like this. But also I know that I descend from people and I've heard stories of my ancestors and even my mama encouraging me to be on hoho shit. And I'd be like, why would you say that as a mother. She's like, I mean I did that? Like you need to have experiences if that's what you want to do. Oh yeah, I think yeah, I have a very open mind.
Speaker 1: Now tell us about sorry the on Hulu? You have a TV show? What's the TV show Living for the Dead? And you get paranormal activity in a strip club.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we go.
Speaker 4: No, we go to different haunted places in the US, and each place has a problem and issue, Like so the people who are working there or living there, they're having a problem.
Speaker 3: They think it's paranormal.
Speaker 4: So they call me and my four O the co hosts, and we go and we investigate to see, like is it paranormal and if so, what can we do?
Speaker 3: What's happening? So, yeah, I gotta go.
Speaker 4: This was in the Palamino in Vegas, the Palomino Strip Club, Vegas.
Speaker 1: Oh, I've never been there, never even heard of it. So it's one of the old it's something to what I forgot something? What did you see in there? What was it feeling like?
Speaker 4: So when we went there, the girls were basically telling us that they feel like an energy is really watching them and sometimes they get touched while they're on stage, not by people, and being groped, not by.
Speaker 3: Living the time of their life. So yeah, so we did realize.
Speaker 4: We put up cameras and we did little sessions or whatever, so many different things we did, and we saw that there were a lot of customers who still who used to frequent there very often. This was around in the mob time, so there was like some mobster energy still going on there what And but one of the people who was actually touching the girls that was actually a former manager who had died, who was there for a really long time, and it was him.
Speaker 3: His name was Perry.
Speaker 4: And something came up on one of our little things that said Perry or something close to it, I don't remember now, and we were like, who's that and they're like, oh, Perry is the former owner who used to like hit the girls, like get on stage, like get on like like touch them.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that was one of the things.
Speaker 1: I want you to go to a trap house. Get in a motherfucking trap. I would love to see what goes on in the trap killed their friends then a lot. Sorry, I know this is a very horrible, but that just made me think about it, I started.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that was to think though, like if if I passed and I'm stuck in the what is this just the regular realm and I don't get to go to the top or the bottom, I don't know whatever y'all want to call it.
Speaker 1: I wonder where where my spirit will live?
Speaker 3: Were you places you frequent sex?
Speaker 1: If somebody feels something they ask.
Speaker 3: I would consent, like so maybe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, make my final question before we get into home. I really do want to do this homemail with you. Tell me about offerings and altars and if you could ever make a sexual one, like, tell me what that is. Because a few weeks ago, one of our engineers had went to a girl's house she had about an altar. I heard that it was Danny, and I'm a few friends that have altars and it doesn't freak me out.
Speaker 3: I mean, one of my friends has about Tannica and.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna hold you.
Speaker 3: I actually, again, hypocurd of me. I'm not gonna tell y'all which friend. But I have a friend that has an altar in her house and literally manifested the perfect man and she has not left his house for the last month. They are like inseparable and when I tell you, damn, I can't even tell you where we just were, but we hang out a lot, and literally a month and a half ago, she miserable, didn't like anybody. This guy she met in the DMS and she's like, well, I have an altar and I've been She was like, Mandy, this is gonna be my husband. I've been praying for him to the tea. Everything she asks fors him, like to where it's kind of scary. I said, Mitch, if you don't come build an altar in my mother, it was like, what a wow, she's bi racial bitch, jes a thing. I'm not doing it, but yeah, like literally has found someone that makes her so happy.
Speaker 1: Now in an alter though, from what I've heard, you've got to like be offering things to your ancestors.
Speaker 3: So can you tell us a little bit about not yours?
Speaker 4: But you know what I'm saying, Yeah, I mean shrines can be altars can be for different things. I have ancestor authors. I got shrines because I have Areasha, like I have a bunch of things. But you can also have alter to yourself. But it's basically a place where you are honoring something and you're giving your showing a sacredness and you're inviting that energy into your space. So some people and sometimes the readings, I'll be like, you actually need an alter for yourself, Like you need to pour into yourself. So you put the pictures of yourself up that you most like, and you like candles for yourself and you do workings to like enhance your yourself, which I always encourage people to do before you try to do work on other people. You actually can just juju yourself and like be lit or find a mate. But yeah, like alters are just places that are shrines that you're acknowledging something inviting spirits into. So yeah, I have altered for ancestors and a whole bunch of things. And oh baby, I probably got like six how you got the room in New York. They're not huge, they can be so so it could just be on like a little side table.
Speaker 1: Oh okay. Yeah. For anyone that might think this isn't real, I think the one thing that I've taken from it and just learning about having a lot of witchy friends and just honestly a lot of Haitian friends and a lot of Dominican friends mainly. But it's that maybe you feel so much better after you do it, maybe you just start believing. Maybe it's in alignment with manifesting. If all of this isn't real, but manifesting low key works. It's not necessarily the spill it fairytale thing. It's truly rewiring your brain. When I talk to rich people like and I'm not just saying millionaire rich. I'm talking billionaire rich or atleast hundred hundred millions. Right. They always talk about things like they have them already or like it was just destined and.
Speaker 3: Close the deals that they haven't yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like yeah, I mean most people know, duh. I talk about all the time working for Kenyan Barris. I don't know if he has a billion dollars with that nig could be signed a hundred million dollar deals. And whenever I'm talking about work with him, he talks about his next project, maybe something he didn't even touch yet. Bro, it's crazy, like it's not even existing or and I don't even think he's doing it on purpose. I think you are just genuinely that type of energy. However, if you're not that person, what that literally translates to is manifestation.
Speaker 4: You know, like visualizing and changing your mindset and being intentional. Like that's really all it is. So even if the spirits weren't real, I know that they are, but maybe they're not.
Speaker 1: Maybe not.
Speaker 4: That shit works. It makes me feel fucking better, Like it shifted my framework and shift in my life. I feel better. It makes a lot of people feel better. It makes us feel more confident in who we are. And so if it's something that's bringing this positive energy, like why not do it?
Speaker 1: Has there any any anything while pulling this up, anything in the world you've seen that you thought was witchcraft?
Speaker 3: Like in most things, most things, I think, most like Trump when the presidency. You think if I think, I think, I don't know if it was voodoo, but I think a lot of people, especially billionaires and millionaires, they have people because I know the people, they have people that are doing works for them.
Speaker 4: They have people doing animal sacrifice for them. They have people reading the stars and moves.
Speaker 2: You believe in the Illuminati, Oh yeah, huh, yes, it's real.
Speaker 3: I think it's real.
Speaker 2: You think it's real.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's real like how people say, okay, but I do think it is a real group.
Speaker 3: But it's that like the sacrificing and things like that that they normally attached to it and someone becoming famous.
Speaker 1: Those are you believe spells I think the people do and hard work. I think it's all of it. I think it can be talent, it hard work.
Speaker 4: But I also think that people go through ceremonies to completely sell their soul in order to do something I do.
Speaker 1: It's okay, let's get it.
Speaker 5: This home mail.
Speaker 1: This one's kind of tea. Actually I really like it. Okay, Okay, it says sorry, it's not tea, but it's good. High hose. I love the show saw you guys in Charlotte. Truly great experience. Ah hose, bitch, you can't call it. So I'm bumping heads with my family right now, specifically my evangelist mother. My youngest brother.
Speaker 3: Is twenty three and autistic. We'll call him John.
Speaker 1: John falls within the moderate early range on the spectrum, meaning he comprehends everything, but he can't form sentences. He can't live on his own. In twenty nineteen, my older brother and his friend friends ran into some women they knew while they were out with John.
Speaker 3: John was drawn to one, in.
Speaker 1: Particular, let's call her Sharie. He did something we never saw him do before. He walked up to her, looked her in her eyes, kissed her, and said Hi, I'm John. We explained his autism to her. She had no problem expressing interest in him. Also, turns out she was a stripper and his quote unquote dated other disabled men. My older brother and I worked out an agreement with her to casually date him, but regularly get tested in case that he expresses any kind of sexual interest, intentionally excluding my mom and my older sister from this agreement. John sees Shari monthly. We all get dinner, drop them off to my mother's while she's at work, and no, Lie, the stripper says, my brother be working her ass Ooh that's funny. Fast forward, she ran into him at his job. Shari, his man told my mom that some woman came in. My brother grabbed her arms, he kissed her, and she kept calling him daddy in front of everyone. I explained to my mom who she was. She wanted me to end it immediately, since he cannot verbally consent. The problem is, I'm into deep. I had Shari get two to three other girls to start dating his other special needs friends.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, I don't get paid a disabled ring.
Speaker 1: Every time girls see them, but I get paid for the initial meetup and they need a chaperone.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm.
Speaker 1: Helping the special needs community get pleasure and pussy like the rest of us. Plus it's improving their social skills and making them happy. My mother and my sister say I'm making these man tricks and keep threatening the police. Should I stop or is way? Is there a way to make this a legit side hustle? Thanks, but my brother's favorite sister yo side hustle. I love her second, Yes, there is a way to make it a side hustle. How because this has nothing to do with sexuality. This has to do with dating, Like.
Speaker 3: I'm not matchmaker.
Speaker 2: She calling the nigga daddy. They might be fucking, I mean, if.
Speaker 3: They're fucking, but also that's their choice on what they decide to do. So that's but that is the problem. And that the mom is saying is that because he can't form sentences, how is he actually able to consent to these things? He fucking went up and didn't kissed the bitch, which is she? Man, I'm gonna say this, fuck.
Speaker 1: The PC shit, Okay, Okay, I don't care. Yes, I'm interested. There are sex workers, strippers that have understood body language and are sure field in that ship. And you want to tell me that someone would be taking advantage of someone they're getting paid for. They could just literally sit there like if there's a connection with someone, you don't always need words. I'm sorry, Like when I go and there was a nursing home visit. I had once with someone who was a neighbor to someone who is visiting, and their nonverbal every time their wife comes in the room, the eyes change like the like you see excitement. So I don't believe you need a verbatim and forward out. Yes, fuck me, I've consented so many times by my body language. Yeah, so I think this is healthy. I obviously think there's a way to cross a boundary that could be too far. However, you might need to become something. You need to watch Sex Cells season three, sex Surrogacy. I think this episode five bitch sex surrogates do this. It basically help people that I was actually gonna lean her more into matchmaking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's sure.
Speaker 1: I was thinking, like I mean, like sex surgacy will help you understand disabled disability and sexuality. But basically, like these people have been trained their therapists. It's covered with it's like literally real.
Speaker 2: On the spectrum.
Speaker 1: But that's what they're doing. These strippers.
Speaker 3: They're real fucking sex surrogates right now. But are they? I think I can. I think actually the problem is and that's probably what the mom and sister have a problem with this that she is monetizing off of this.
Speaker 2: So to me, but you've taken.
Speaker 3: Advantage of these disabled men by charging them to get them like.
Speaker 1: And are maybe not but maybe they don't want.
Speaker 3: The trick sex work aspect of it all. Like now you're paying for these women, which is also what I didn't like either. I don't like that because she's a sex worker, as if it couldn't have been any other just random normal girl that they put because she's a stripper, we make her get tested monthly. Like that was a little weird addition to that. I think it's because she's she's the same people for money, though I don't think it's a stripper thing.
Speaker 2: So is she hiring sex workers.
Speaker 1: Dating? Yeah, but all strippers don't fuck for mine, I know, but this one is they all are. I'm taking it as that one. She said she's helping the other niggas get plussy, But you said dating that it might not mean. I'm just saying it doesn't.
Speaker 3: We need more details.
Speaker 1: Here's why I said, starting a business. Escorting is not sex. It's not all the time, but all the time. So if you want to start this business to give people companionship, and have experiences and touch like that's a thing.
Speaker 3: I want to ask y'all because here we go, since we're about to get canceled anyway, how much money would it take for y'all to deal with somebody disabled? It could be wheelchair We've talked about wheelchair befolk, it could be somebody who can't talk. Would y'all?
Speaker 2: Would y'all.
Speaker 1: You would much? You wouldn't need money. I'm not saying I wouldn't need money. If we're talking about the realm, fucking for money.
Speaker 3: I would do it. So he missing he missing a leg? My mama didn't remember that episode.
Speaker 2: She said he was like.
Speaker 3: This, Okay, what if he's one of those like you remember when they had the helmets song, like and they wear a helmet they do that. I don't know, I mean, we didn't know the price. She could literally be in one hundred dollars a nigga like this. I'm confused by that story. She could not be getting that much money fucking a nigga to helmet. And I'm not talking about the NFL, y'all, not fucking a nigga with help me to be paid?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how much how much would you need a fucking nigga with helmet.
Speaker 3: It depends.
Speaker 1: It depends what he's giving.
Speaker 3: Girl.
Speaker 1: He giving you money.
Speaker 3: He's giving you money. He might not get dig That's what she's trying to say.
Speaker 1: Like what how Like?
Speaker 3: So first off, when you fuck for money, it doesn't it doesn't matter what they give.
Speaker 1: It's not supposed to the thing that I learned about sex surgancy is the delicacy of these people. I don't know if I'm skilled enough to be with someone that's that handicaps.
Speaker 2: I might be a little rough, you know what I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, Right, It's not so much that them to say.
Speaker 4: It's just like all the other things that you may have to do that you may not be prepared for.
Speaker 3: Like if they in a wheelchair, bitch, you gotta ride more because they can't stand up.
Speaker 1: Maybe they can't even do that, like maybe you just got to some dig maybels.
Speaker 3: Are like, oh, but don't people get paid to do that? Though?
Speaker 1: Are you did?
Speaker 3: I look at it because she didn't give me the reaction I wanted. I needed someone else.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I don't think I.
Speaker 3: Didn't hear what she's saying. I just heard you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think not verbal you should Oh.
Speaker 3: I'm just y'all want to give you no price yet, y'all expensive vision.
Speaker 1: I don't want to give my price, but I want to take I don't want to give my price either because I don't know what shorts.
Speaker 3: Give me a range?
Speaker 1: What's the price? Bussy?
Speaker 3: Right now, it's just going down, I know, going down down. How much would I need? But because now I'm rich and I make money, I would need at least like ten bands.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna say, I feel like at least okay, you.
Speaker 3: Was going you was going on the morn like twenty five damn just one a nigga woul the helmet all.
Speaker 1: Not because of that, I think, which was you know, give me you fucking be healed.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not business.
Speaker 3: Well, she like he's gonna fuck me and start. She said right off, you ain't gonna need a no more baby. After this said, she called him daddy. She said, her brother be working. That's what I want to see your brother. You know, I want to picture, bitch. I don't know about that. Well, I feel like they could be getting taken advantage of. Maybe that's what that's why, that's why I think the I'm worried about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because they're getting checks, like people go after disabled people to get their checks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the check, that's why they get.
Speaker 1: That's why she gets.
Speaker 3: Which is you don't.
Speaker 1: Don't It could be and the other people, I don't know, autistic, he's not disabled. Where did you didn't read at did you're artistic?
Speaker 3: He's not disabled?
Speaker 1: Moderately? I think that's a disability in verbal she said, non verse. That's a disability.
Speaker 3: That's ability. You're taking advantage of that, Nick, I don't know whose side I am on this. When I ain't gonna hold you, can I be again? Honest?
Speaker 1: Go ahead, we cancel it already anyway, Okay, I would think of a close family member. If my parents weren't married, right, My mom is in her seventies, this is true. My dad's in his eighties right now. Right, they weren't together and my dad met some young girl that was keeping him company and making them happy. Why would I give a fuck?
Speaker 2: But you also liked Anna Nicole Smith, and that's what she was doing.
Speaker 1: I don't want her to like it be on my father's will or anything, but like, I do understand that companionship is important for everybody. I think it's okay to spend your money with that agree.
Speaker 3: No, but even you drawing the stop sign at the will. I think that's the mother and sister's issue is that there is pain. There is an exchange of money happening here for this. This isn't where she's like, oh, but it's because he can't verbalize it it's consensual or not. I think it's the actual issue that you got. You got your brother spending money money for the stripper, and is he really wanting like that you want to do this. It's that you're getting paid off of the introduce he.
Speaker 1: Kissed her when they met.
Speaker 2: That don't mean he want to start spinning bread on it.
Speaker 3: Right If she said, and I ain't gonna hold you, miss mama, I don't know. You might just need to let them know you're not getting paid. You can keep getting paid.
Speaker 1: On the flame was t I'm really sure we might need you to call in, bitch. I don't know where you live at, but we might need information. I got more questions on this one, Juju.
Speaker 3: Let our audience know where they could follow you, find you, support you, and get us some spells and ship You.
Speaker 4: Can find me at it T S J j U b a E on TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, Watch a Living for the Dad on Hulu. My book Book of Juju comes out June eighteenth, twenty twenty four. And my podcast A Little Juju pocast where I talk about Witchie shit all day long.
Speaker 3: Black WITCHI sh Black wid A Part two on Patreon where you read us, you can read her. I'd love for you to see that. I do open the new portals around me. Fitch, did you get an oracle? Shit happen? This was dreams.
Speaker 2: The oracle was like dimn near a year ago now, and the palm reader was like three.
Speaker 1: You need a refresh, girl up? Do it right after this. Islanta.
Speaker 3: Anyway, thank y'all so much for tuning in to another episode of Horrible Decisions. Make sure you go to Black Effect dot com and get your tickets now for us. At the Black Effect second Annual Festival in Atlanta, I said that all out.
Speaker 1: There, you've had a lot of money, come to Atlanta and then come to London. You know, Delta got that NonStop and we're going only from New York though, like we want more people from all over the country.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just saying Atlanta.
Speaker 1: It does have an all stuff from London, Okay, because I'm taking it myself. So come and see us London by five April twenty seven for Atlanta. I need water. I'm my god, damn what.
Speaker 2: As we saying?
Speaker 3: Anyway? Also, make sure you subscribe to our Patreon. We have so much new content over there. You love it. Go to patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions. This has been yet another episode of horrible decisions. Fine, what up bread Brendon, y'all make sure you get your tickets now. May fifth, we are at the Earth Theater in London's listen.
Speaker 1: We made this a specific request to be in London on the weekend so that our all of our euro people can come and see this.
Speaker 3: We want our horn EU Europe and Europeal pull whatever.
Speaker 1: All the black people that live over there, just take that another fucking Eurostar and come and see us.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be there. May fifth.
Speaker 1: We are having a whole new show, one that you didn't see. This is a part of the Climax tour. So even if you were on the Climax tour and you need a little trip, it's gonna be warmer, it's gonna be fun.
Speaker 3: Come through and see eg that's right. Make sure you head on over to hohre hive dot com and get your tickets now. Please Bonus Bitchy.
Speaker 1: We got another episode today in studio for our Patreon and we decided we gotta get Wilson Pinnion on shit because we meet Alex and Mandy. Alexman, you know, definitely had more to talk about.
Speaker 3: I feel I'm so glad I saw that she was gonna be doing this Wolf. I was like, I think that Nigga got all of three words out on Adlice's Patreon episode, and so I like that.
Speaker 1: It's just the three ways.
Speaker 5: Let me say my favorite clip. I sent it to a Wolf yesterday.
Speaker 3: You ain't saying a goddamn look of shit. He still didn't say anything.
Speaker 5: But this is the best clip of the episode, and it's really your reaction. I said, I thought it was so funny we said this.
Speaker 2: I think that will we even talk about our relationship.
Speaker 1: When I've talked about my relationship with Alex. I've always loved you.
Speaker 3: I felt like you were just over there.
Speaker 1: Let me, this ain't about you always, That's.
Speaker 5: Why you say that about that? Shit was so funny.
Speaker 1: He was just like, all right, doesn't let you guys know really what ended up happening was Mandy and I have been trying to have you know, more of a chill flow on Patreon, especially with having guests and studio, and so we had just wrapped the Alex episode. Wolf was there. We were like, fuck it, everybody on the couch, but we just wasn't done.
Speaker 3: So what it re listening and Alex agreed we did. I think, thank you to you. Actually, the people that do support us ain't this petty. I don't think the fuck niggas on YouTube was like the episode starts at forty nine minutes.
Speaker 2: Damn, we ain't even get a real episode.
Speaker 3: So even I think some of those comments, I do think that yes, it's cool to go off script. I also realized we are never going to please everybody because some people thought it was such an amazing episode and closing of a chapter where that was kind of left open for a lot of our listeners. Great episode, but then so many other people still like and listen to us to hear us talk about sex, relationships, dating. So I do think that though we sat there for those forty minutes, I do wish to get through that outline without rushing that we just made that either a two hour episode or chopped that beginning up and put the rest of it behind the Paywalt instead of.
Speaker 1: You know what's interesting too about Patreons so I didn't ret you is that these are people that want more Mandy Weezy than they do the sex talk. I believe I think they wanted the deeper dive on us. They enjoy our catchups, right, So I say that to say true, I think that. I think it was Billy from twenty five and Overclub who made a comment about listening and just talking about like, wow, the growth. People that listened to the therapy episode didn't hear about sex, right, and so to hear someone rehash issues so many years later with loving care and even there was a comment that really made me think, damn, that was a nice thing to say, and it went over my head when Alex said I wasn't worried about money because I just knew you needed to get out there. I've felt like that when I've done pro bono work for podcasts. I'm sure we've all have a moment where we've helped somebody. We're like, I want their message to get out there and that was really kind. And I think I didn't think about it at the moment in time, but it felt nice to even hear him say it years later. And it felt nice to shit with both of you guys and understand like it was maturity level, like in so many ways that everyone handled it in this way or that way or not communicating well or whatever. But I was glad to see it, just like come to this closing chapter and also hearing how you felt about it behind the scenes, like I think it was really good. And also the apology you know that you deserved.
Speaker 5: I think it was. It was nice to hear.
Speaker 1: But I had fun doing that episode because it was for me something that was like giving me anxiety because like my two business partners are now sitting on the couch with me.
Speaker 3: But I was like, oh my god, this feels okay.
Speaker 1: So I was glad we did it. But anyways, that Nigga Wolf was there.
Speaker 3: Wolf was at the end. Well, if you was just like a fly on the wall like the rest of the people watching.
Speaker 1: There, I didn't need to say shit. I was just like listen, like I made it.
Speaker 5: I'm here with my bosses.
Speaker 3: I respect all y'all very very much, you know. I mean, I think that that's where, especially with this being such a niche show, I like an outline going in. So for that to be a day where we didn't plan for Alex to come on the pod, we didn't plan for you and Alex to sit on Patreon. I know that that Patreon episode kind of went all over the place. I'm glad that we're able to have you on to chat with.
Speaker 1: I like the tea in that episode though, because I forgot. I was like, you were like, should we cut this? You want to take it right now? They no, Yeah, And you know it's I was thinking about that episode a lot, just reflecting back on it.
Speaker 5: I know we'll get into some different shit, but I.
Speaker 1: Was talking to my mom about it, and I was like, damn, I feel like my twenty twenty four goal personally is going to be to try to isolate my own experiences from that of work.
Speaker 3: And I say that because.
Speaker 1: Even when I was talking and I was getting upset, it wasn't you and Alex that was making me upset. It was I almost could feel tears in my face lines because always feeling supers