Speaker 1: Guess what decision we're about to make. Horrible decision? What is ready? Alien dick? Like you think I'm gonna get something whatever I can?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what if you had the first mulatto alien baby?
Speaker 1: Okay, for real, for real? Why are you making it?
Speaker 3: Meg?
Speaker 1: I know you the baby might half humans? Are we starting? Why are we starting this way? Many? I wanted to start. You don't want kids, But if you knew he was about to have the first.
Speaker 2: Mutant, I wouldn't have no, because there's a there's an actual movie I remember watching when I was a little kid and they had an alien baby and she died giving an alien baby because it was too powerful. I don't want to die giving birth to a nigga. I don't even won't.
Speaker 1: Science is forward. I don't give up. It's not forward enough of these aliens.
Speaker 4: Okay, bro, what if you were like three months and you just look like that quintuplet lady. You know how when ladies be having like more than two kids, and if you looking like an oval?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm going to whereever state allows me to yo. They probably wouldn't lay you because they would make you keep it for time. I'm not keeping ship for the government. Bitch.
Speaker 2: I don't even like them, crack because you think I'm keeping something for the government.
Speaker 1: I don't think you'll give you a choice not to give them all their money. Okay, Oh same the irs my account and I talked to yesterday. I said I think I made more than that.
Speaker 2: He said, well, you did, But I said, oh, that's right, that's right, I did not.
Speaker 1: I did not, y'all. Welcome to another episode of horrid blood.
Speaker 2: This is the old what's up, y'all? Damn, I was going to get into my little Aka's a little girl. Damn, you could do it after I say my name? Why you gotta be so adan from gunn? A bad day, I'm having such y'all. I have been on the West Coast for like a week and a half and I'm fed.
Speaker 1: We could tell by the cargoes in the dunk Hunt. Bitch. First off, I had no clothes and went to fucking h and a Mizzara. I wouldn't say in you' off it was bad. I'm just saying this to la. Look, no, this this is my look. This is how I'll be dressing in New York.
Speaker 2: Now, okay, this is definitely it is done. It's cargoes in a tank talk because I can't. I had zero clothes at all. But this is this not a Cali look. No, this is Everyone in the US dresses like this right now, high schoolers, Middle America, the South. So I say it's a Cali look because it's very like maybe let me let me clarify. You may dress like this in New York, but LA girls dress like this every day because they don't do anything else, no shade, no tea, like y'all know, you can't don't not a dress it.
Speaker 1: I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That's why when someone in LA does dress well, they're like, oh my god, where are they from?
Speaker 1: But this is their look even in the club.
Speaker 2: You magan, it seemed like girls on hot. So this ain't I ain't even gonna get.
Speaker 1: This is a cute outfit for the day.
Speaker 2: This is everyone's look right now, right but even high schoolers like this is not an l A thing.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah I'm not a high schooler, but I don't dress like this at night time in the club, but LA girls do.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: This is their like repertoire. I like it because I like that to know, that you could pull a nigg in anything. I ain't trying to wear no bandage dress no more.
Speaker 1: Like to the club, I don't nobody wears band I would. It's together.
Speaker 4: I don't really think that like people are putting effort into what they're wearing for a night out anymore.
Speaker 1: And to me, like, I don't. I don't like that lack of it effort In New York.
Speaker 4: I do find that girls even in Atlanta too, girls really will do it up for a night out. And I appreciate that. I don't like like the laziness of dressing.
Speaker 2: I think it's kind of like, E, you don't mind girls being super casual.
Speaker 1: I know, I love like.
Speaker 2: I just I just got hella likes in the comments, like someone even said calling girls out who don't put makeup on when they go out. Like the last time I was here, bitch, I was straight from Greece. My tan was popping. I went to highlight room with no makeup and bitch had all the niggas got numbers that night, and my one niggas like, you look really cute. I mean, I don't doubt you're a pretty girl. I don't doubt that you won't get men.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying like I appreciate when people like put on a fit, and I don't think that anybody, because of trends today, like really like to do it anymore. But I like seeing a well put together outfit, and I think that it does make someone stand out when you see them rock some shit well. Like even for fashion Week, I was like kind of looking because I love to see, like what everybody been putting on. I was like, okay, there's maybe two things I can remember.
Speaker 2: I mean, I just think fashion is so subjective. There's a lot of shit that some people may like. I don't like a lot of shit. I think you and me dress completely different. I just think fashion is subjective. So I think I like an effortless look, girls that don't try too much.
Speaker 1: I think you can't put shit on. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just not into looking. Me and my friends we all dress different. When I tell you, I don't like looking at when nobody have on because we all dress so different. I just don't even judge people no more. But I'm telling you majority of the people that I do know, I don't like how they dress.
Speaker 1: But that's just me.
Speaker 4: I'll be going out sometimes to like dinners and shit, and I'd be like, damn, bitch, if you can't put on motherfucking heels to go to dinner, woo can would you.
Speaker 1: Go and put it on?
Speaker 3: Fuff?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: How the fuck is the man having a napkin over down to his knee, you know, waiting on you putting your purse on a stool and you wearing a crop top, like, oh, come on.
Speaker 1: But maybe that's why I like niggas are dressed gay you and.
Speaker 2: Do because I went over the do a little something for me like, oh, come and do. I don't want no nigga to kill. I'm sorry, I don't that's I'm not interested in that look.
Speaker 1: I don't like that.
Speaker 4: We some I've realized, like people be saying the kilt shit is very Kanye, And even though Kanye has trend said it so many things, he's been slat.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: The barefoot, the sock with the platform bottom, it's a noe for me.
Speaker 1: I don't like it. His bitch be looking crazy, What the hell? Why does she got a stock in her face? I understand you guys.
Speaker 4: Want to put your kinks out there, Come on, horrible decisions. Don't go on the street. Could that shit be looking nuts?
Speaker 1: No, it does. I saw I told you I saw him barefoot at the Webster. I did tell you that.
Speaker 3: M M.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I went to the Webster here in LA and I literally was like, oh shit, and I just saw some security with it let me into the story.
Speaker 1: I wasn't close to him, but the first.
Speaker 4: Thing I thought is, Oh, maybe he's trying shoes on, because he doesn't have shoes on, Like he must be trying on shoes. And then a week later he was in the tabloids for wearing no motherfucks shoes.
Speaker 2: Well, his Caucasian woman is rubbing off on him because we know that as the white person. When the last time Kanye had your barefoot?
Speaker 1: Who Amber, You're not gonna do that.
Speaker 2: She don't even acknowledge her blackness like that, don't he doesn't know. She got into it with Joscelyn over it. She she like does not claim to be black. She says that the black community doesn't really accept her with open arms, but she is biracial.
Speaker 4: She is not the black community doesn't accept her with open arms or like they don't always see her as black, so she identifies as mulatto.
Speaker 1: Biracial but not black. Sure, babe.
Speaker 4: Actually, when you just said Joscelyn, I was on live the other day and someone said, if you could give your top three guests for horrible decisions.
Speaker 1: Honestly on.
Speaker 2: Bruh, did you are you watching Josh's carat I'm not gonna lie. I did want her on until the the way she now, the way she treats them girls is like, oh no, I feel like I would have to check her, and then I feel like she would get loud, and then I don't feel like we would be able to finish the episode, like because it's just so bad. How she treats them, how she lays her hands on them, it's very pimpish.
Speaker 4: Well, there's a few things that I think I'm seeing from Jocelyn and why I feel like checking her in an interview could go different. I don't need Jocelyn for anything. I enjoy her content, and I think that when she's up like in this like I'm your brain, like I'm your brass, like you gotta make me money type of like brain. I think that's why she talks to them like that. But the interviews I've seen of Jocelyn, I kind of enjoy her in like.
Speaker 1: She's fun.
Speaker 4: She doesn't seem like she's not smiling, but she's like and she.
Speaker 2: Also has such a persona with those bitches. And granted the cameras are on, I don't know, but that last clip with her talking about where is your hair?
Speaker 1: Ada Piccia, bitch, where is your hair? I got wearing a wig?
Speaker 2: Who else would be on your listen, jesus, Saucy Santana. I want to say Suki Hannah, but I've seen so many interviews of her now that don't want Suki on. Yeah, of course I'd want her on, but like as far as like up up up there, Saucy, I just love when I saw him with Mona, I got my fixed, But I do feel like we could have some fun different on here too.
Speaker 1: Who else would be on there?
Speaker 2: For me?
Speaker 1: I love Kevin Gates.
Speaker 2: I want Kevin Okay, I love him the white guy.
Speaker 1: Just of course he's white. That's why I don't I think I just saw.
Speaker 2: I just saw the video of him only because he called out a network who didn't pay him. Other than that, have no clue we that's the only one I watched, Saucy. Yeah, Kevin Gates saucy and I would just want more porn stars I want. I want to stay true to to the brand. I want to bring more porn stars. I want some old heads on. I want some some of the old like men from porn. I still still I still want uh Pinky if we could ever get Pinky to come on.
Speaker 1: I want Pinky on.
Speaker 2: I want Cherokee to ask one Jada fire, I want all I want all the porn legends on. I think that those have been really fun episodes. And yeah, Salcy, I.
Speaker 1: Like is like the so I have been doing like some scouting for.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to not say it but basically say it was basically people that had been taken advantage of. I feel like there's a blanket way of saying it in the early two thousand in an industry, it's not my show, it's something I'm helping cast for. Literally, they hired a PI, which is only a few hundred dollars when you want to get like a phone number or something. They hired a PI to get some of those people's numbers in contact info. And it's like almost it's so hard, it's so hard to get in touch with these people. So like to have Havana and Jason on is so special because they're still out there with a personality and want to talk. But a lot of those previous you know, porn stars and stuff like, really don't want to speak on those moments or they've been blackmailed. There was a lot of like so you know how that HIV breakout happened. They're of pinky. I don't know if anyone remembers this moment in time, but a bunch of porn started being made in Miami because they then required it to be only protected sex on camera in Los Angeles where most porn was being filmed, and apparently there was some really crazy like mob shit almost going on around that time.
Speaker 1: So a lot of people don't even want to.
Speaker 4: Talk for the like for the simple fact of what if that shit comes up? Oh, I know right now, I'm not saying it's with any of those.
Speaker 2: Which I don't want the mob after me, so I wouldn't even ask about none of it. You know, what types of dicks you was taking?
Speaker 1: How many? What was fake on set? Bitch?
Speaker 2: I ain't asking about the cartel, the mob, the gangsters.
Speaker 1: There's a porn mob, bro.
Speaker 2: I don't even want to know about that shit, but you would be the one, so tell us more, and I'm gonna be like, we don't want to know.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is just a conspiracy theory. I don't want to know it.
Speaker 4: Apparently there was like a porn underworld or some shit. I don't know how true this is, but apparently this is like why it's so difficult to find some of them to connect with you in today's world, even for paid interviews. It's because a lot of the money that was being made through porn was like, uh, I'm such a nigga. I'm about to say trap money. How you say when they you know how when you like.
Speaker 1: A WASHERT Washington? Hold on, when you launder a bitch? Launder? Yes, looking at me, I know about laundering. Yes, I don't be laundering. Yeah, no, you don't be washing.
Speaker 2: You laundering? Oh but like laundry mat. I see what you mean, and they be laundering it through laundromats.
Speaker 1: That's what I was thinking of.
Speaker 2: You was thinking about Ozark, bitch, You wasn't thinking about that's it in Ozark.
Speaker 1: They did that.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Mandy, Because if people thought I meant laundry money, yeah, I think you did but it's okay, No, I thought, Okay, I did ain't finish your macha yet.
Speaker 1: You're still waking up.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know, Oh, let's try about Seattle in San Francis. Yeah, so, uh can I just say shout the fuck out to Seattle and San Francisco? Those shows both were a amazing Seattle so far, by the way, if y'all want to compete, if y'all want to make this a competition, Seattle so far has had the best like interaction of any city so far, so intense. It was so intense. I loved it. The crowd work was great. San Francisco, however, currently holds the title of the most ancient city.
Speaker 1: When it came to us asking.
Speaker 4: I also realized that San Francisco is very high STI rates, and that's nc why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we see why we.
Speaker 4: Can't necessarily tell you guys what game we played that led us to understand that nobody uses protection. However, what I will tell y'all is for the live home mail portion, almost every single person that raised there, every single one was fucking a friend's family member, someone's son.
Speaker 2: That like as partner's son, and then another one.
Speaker 1: Was fucking the man but he's cool with the baby mom. It was fabulous, It was it was amazing, It was exactly. I yea. I don't know if you remember when we were It was years ago.
Speaker 4: We went to Harlem at that studio and I said, I want this shit when.
Speaker 1: The Stepsisters was fucking this is what we like. Please send in your trifling shit.
Speaker 4: If your story could be on Jerry Springer, tell it to us.
Speaker 2: However, every single one in San Francisco could have. And literally the whole time, I'm just like, so one of y'all gonna end up on Snap to get your ass walk well. Not only that, the Sun's dick was good too, and she fucked him to be petty and found the Sun through Facebook.
Speaker 1: Bruh.
Speaker 2: Look, it almost didn't feel like reality for me. I was say, this is just I couldn't write it myself.
Speaker 1: No me neither. Bomb raggedy and thank you, uh so thank you.
Speaker 2: But yeah, if you haven't yet, make sure to go to whorehip dot com and get your tickets now. We may be sold out, because bitch, it's selling out. We told y'all it would And while some of y'all are waiting last minute, I'm sure you're getting your coins together. Just know, if you have it, get it now. Because they're selling out and we're not able to add shows.
Speaker 1: Okay, are normally on sellout days.
Speaker 4: Maybe a few people that can't make it, they get so make a comment, So try going into the comments to buy a ticket during the sellout. But you know, I hate to say it, but the gunn On Little Baby song is just pretty much playing in my car constantly.
Speaker 1: So that they you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Anyway, Danny, you're not gonna make it to our show right now? I got a show.
Speaker 1: Because you got a show. Wait for real, real, you're not gonna come.
Speaker 3: Yeah, y'all.
Speaker 4: That's the voice of Danny Sellers. He's an engineer at WCF Media. But the second is comedy career blows up.
Speaker 1: He's gonna leave us.
Speaker 2: Oh you're doing comedy, you're doing stand up? You got any sex bits? You want to say a joke on air? Ooh you have a good second a.
Speaker 1: Little do a little joke.
Speaker 3: I can't do jokes on Why.
Speaker 1: Indians don't like when you say that? Oh for real?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like turning the black man a dance real quick.
Speaker 1: That is not the same do not do that. Do not do that. I'm not saying that. Well, anyways, let's have some fun.
Speaker 2: Let's get into hope acts and Danny, maybe you could have some jokes about this. Let's see how quick you are with the improvs. So for Hope facts this week. Actually, oh shit, skipped over vanilla Shit. Let's get into vanillaship before that. Who needs a match it?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Shut up gear vanillaship for this week.
Speaker 2: Guys, do not get mad at your partner after hearing me.
Speaker 1: Let you know this.
Speaker 2: Just know a new study has been done and your partner is probably fantasizing about someone else during sex. A study has revealed that a jaw dropping forty nine percent of Americans in serious relationships scandalously admitted to frequently fantasizing about someone other than their partner while doing the deed Analysts for market research company one poll survey two thousand sexually active adults for LELO in an effort to explore current love making trends. Intimacy is an evolving experience that benefits from adapt adaptability, and innovation, and within the context of pleasure, Achieving satisfying experience requires a reasonable balance fantasizing about someone other than your main squeeze can both be a green and red flag that indicates your contentment in a relationship. I want to ask you, if you found out that your partner long term or any of your partners now, was actively thinking about someone else while fucking you, would that bother you while fucking me that it's wallfucking wa wow, wallfucking it's wall while fucking. I ain't say like I stayed it right, don't do that. Don't do that.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, that'd be a problem for me. I don't care if you fantasized, like I can't help with in your brain when you're like getting your own sexual fantasies going.
Speaker 1: However, if you're thinking of like, let's not.
Speaker 4: Even says someone that can make me jealous, like ex girlfriend, you're thinking about Beyonce when you fuck me only, that would really be tough for me because I'm like, oh, you can't actually connect with me because I'm an emo. Ho I really do need even if let's just say, the dick would be great a if he thinks he's fucking Beyonce in c grade.
Speaker 2: If he just fucks me, right, I'll take the sea dick, Okay, So then, just to make sure there's no contradiction. Have you ever had sex with someone and thoinught about someone else?
Speaker 1: Nit? Only once?
Speaker 4: Maybe I really lock in, okay, and it was when I was dating old Bay.
Speaker 1: Who I know that.
Speaker 4: Bitches always say like I saw this in the comments, like, oh, bitches always say the dick wasn't that great when they like break up with you. It's not that it wasn't Okay, let me explain this. Some people have undeniably good dick, right, even when you hate them, niggas. I absolutely hate my ex.
Speaker 1: Dick was great though. Okay, I can't even get Dick was good? You do hate that Nick was great?
Speaker 2: When I tell you I hate him, broh, I will spit in his mother. Hey, I know you listening. Since you want to keep Mandy stop, I don't give a fuck. I'll spit in your motherfucking face. Fuck niggas, stay the fuck away from me. I can't for me Danny, Okay, go ahead, hate him, but I am.
Speaker 1: Gonna you feel about him like I feel about mag No.
Speaker 2: Would I tell you hate that, nigga? But I would know you, like do you even know who.
Speaker 1: Maggie is back? Because I'll tell you again.
Speaker 2: No, mag is the white who lives in Australia, my nigga who is married, okay, and was telling him I was ratchet and trashy. Meanwhile, you fucking a nigga rang when you had two kids and a husband at home.
Speaker 1: Okay, put the hey, daddy, put the camera back on me.
Speaker 3: Just no fuck nigga.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: But I ain't gonna tell him his dick is good, but his nigga is good. That's why he the devil, and that's why I hate him. Oh no, I hate him for because here cheating ass, lying ass mother know what it is?
Speaker 1: They both ball bitch. Oh yeah, Kenny, keep your hair. Remember when many were talking about hold on, hold on in that hole or go who did it? Tiger? Who got the chip back?
Speaker 3: Turkey?
Speaker 1: Somebody go to Turkey? Not somebody anyway, Turkey. Where was we going with this dish held?
Speaker 2: He said, one or two times, you have a good dick, right, yeah, So my I a didn't have that, but I was into him at the time.
Speaker 4: So the more that I fell out of love with him, I was like, damn, this shit ain't really that good. And then once I fucked hospital dick again and had really good dick. In the middle of being with that nigga, I was like, WHOA, I think I'll.
Speaker 2: Be honest, Like I definitely more times than not think about other other dick while fucking.
Speaker 1: Oh it's awful. Twenty four to seven.
Speaker 2: I think about wallefucking other niggas, and I've done that with green Eyes too, Like where I think about green Eyes while I'm fucking someone else.
Speaker 1: It's just good. Those are like top two, top in top.
Speaker 2: Three, ft this somewhere in there hold on early on with me and my so, my ex was supposed to be twenty four seven's rebound, so in the beginning, it took us a while to get into flow with each other, and I was just like, damn twenty four seven.
Speaker 1: Just so.
Speaker 2: I definitely thought about how we used to fuck and like implemented some things like where I want people to fuck me, how he fucks me, like the way he would fuck my asshole like a boodhle, like a pusshole.
Speaker 1: Like I've never had anal like that.
Speaker 2: That antal sex is the type of antalsex I want again. And I don't know if it's just the dick is a perfect size or he split it up right. I don't know the way he did, the way he spit that thing up. He fucked this asshole. So I've never had another anal orgasm like I have with him. So anytime I'm like, okay, you could put it back there, I'm thinking, please make it feel like the way this nigga fucked my asshole, and it don't ever feel the same. So I compare anal sex a lot, and I'd be like, fuck me like that nigga fucked.
Speaker 1: Me, and they don't. Well, I don't say it out loud, but in my head it's like, oh, this didn't feel the same. Is that bad? Y'all? If you ain't never had an anal orgasm, don't be like you ever had it.
Speaker 2: Never start, daddy, never mind, I forgot you ever gave a woman an anal orgasm? No? Oh, felt so good and was clean after. I don't know how the fuck he did it. I felt like I gushed out my ass and nothing was on the sheets.
Speaker 1: Bruh.
Speaker 2: It was the most amazing orgasm, Like it felt like I was squirting out my bootthole.
Speaker 1: With no juice. Shit was amazing. So I had antal sex with me. I was thinking about it.
Speaker 4: There's some days on the podcast where like you know, we split our business fifty to fifty.
Speaker 1: But there are days you deserve sixty.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying this, what.
Speaker 2: What It was so good, but listen again, it ain't fit the same again.
Speaker 1: That thing was good, man, So just no, I do it. I have nothing again, I does it.
Speaker 2: I does it.
Speaker 1: Anyway, let's get the whole way.
Speaker 4: We didn't get into you put on the outline New Loves. You want to talk about your little moment you.
Speaker 2: Had no because I realized I'm not ready to date. Like, I pretty much ended. I left him crying because I was triggered just something he said, so small girl. I left crying, and I was he still texting me. He still want to be my boyfriend, but I'm not ready, oh girl, Like I felt like I think he was two into you. Oh he's yeah, I mean very much so.
Speaker 1: But he's hot.
Speaker 2: It was very nice to you, so fine, very nice, was helpful, kind. He was letting me know how and secure he is though, and I was just like, ooh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it wasn't. Is he broke, No, he's not even broke. I with a big dick in money bro and just ham zone. Something's wrong. He's insecure, That's what's wrong. No why because I don't know. I think mentally he just is insecure.
Speaker 2: And so we were talking and this is where I'm like, I know I'm not ready to date, not even outside of the sex thing. Like. Luckily he was able to kind of get my like get my guards down with that and I got finger banged.
Speaker 1: But he made me square with the fingers. Bitch. That shit was great. I was like, oh, I'm good, but I felt childish like a finger banged. Did you make him come? I allowed him to jack off on my butt? Like, so he put his like dick, rubbed it him. What do you call it? The hot dog? So he lost my Virginia.
Speaker 2: He hot dogged his dick in my in my butt crack and then jacked off on my dick. It felt like I was in high school. But no, so I realized I am like still really up like on some just I felt like a bitch too. I felt like, oh, bitch, you a week ass whole.
Speaker 1: What the fuck? Basically we were just having a conversation.
Speaker 2: We didn't agree on it, and his voice kind of got lit high and I was like, hey, broh, don't raise your voice.
Speaker 1: I really don't like anyone raising their voice to me. Mind you.
Speaker 2: My ex when he did raise his voice to me is when he got really bad, and he only maybe raised his voice in me four or five times in.
Speaker 1: Our whole relationship, but it like triggered me. Mind you. While he was doing that, I just said, my voice isn't raised, lower it down.
Speaker 2: We went back into talking and I was like, yeah, I just asked a question, and he corrected me and was like, you didn't ask a question, you made a statement. My ex used to do that like semantics over what I said and flipped what I said into making it make sense for him.
Speaker 1: And immediately I just I like froze and just started crying. And I was like, I need to go. You need to take me to the airport, like I was like, I.
Speaker 2: Was visibly just like triggered, and I was just like, I'm so sorry I triggered, like and I was like, damn, I can't even talk to a nigga, Like if.
Speaker 1: He just doesn't, I mean, I'm gonna be honest with you, manity. I disagreed.
Speaker 4: Twenty four hours of hanging out with a guy, you should not be at the point where anybody's raising them well.
Speaker 2: But and to him, he was just like, oh, like he wasn't raising his voice like at me. We were just talking, going back and forth. He's standing up, I'm sitting in the bed. He was just passionate about what he was saying, and which is what he even said too. He was like, I was just passionate. I didn't mean like it wasn't aggressive. I wasn't scared of him. And I had to let him know, like when I said that, it wasn't that I felt like unsafe with him. I just really it took me to my ex and I was just like a man having a loud voice with me and checking how I'm speaking immediately like locked me out of who I was. And I just started crying, like bitch, got up out of bed and was like bawling. And I was just like, oh, yeah, nope, I think I'm gonna stay away for men for a little longer. Like even he apologized he didn't realize he triggered me like I let him know. Mind you, the night he even came to the show, he had already known. He knew I was just in a three year relationship, and I was just like, yeah, so you know, he came out with me and Vinnie and I'll let him know I'm not fucking right now. I'm triggered. I'm healing from my breakup. He was fully okay, maybe maybe it just I would suggest for listening to you so like intimacy seems like it's too much of a step.
Speaker 1: I think he was talking and that was too much of us. No, I mean like that was after though, Yeah, you know, and having someone in your space that's a lot.
Speaker 2: While I was in his space, I ended up having to stay with him because I got stuck on the West Coast.
Speaker 1: But like, well, no, I mean like you shouldn't be doing that then, Oh no, I agree. I agree. I don't go home.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, you just made me think of something I actually yeah, I'm not trying to talk about that nigga no more. Just you know too, because the nigga I think like that, I keep talking about his raggedy ass. Yes you know, I watch it, hold on, So just no, I ain't gonna talk about your little raggedy fuck ass no more because I don't want to trigger you.
Speaker 1: Having to go back to chemo nigga, he doesn't really have cancer. He doesn't really have cancer. By was lying about cancer is a liar. Everybody was sorry.
Speaker 2: It's the and if this is your first episode you ever heard of ever, Mandy's ex was a pathological liar who said he had cancer.
Speaker 1: Feel bad? Okay, so sorry? Oh yeah that sounded bad.
Speaker 2: No it really Oh wait if he really did be cancer, yo, I wish we had a camera and I need to pull from security. But a bit that ship was hilarious.
Speaker 1: Anyways, I ain't gonna talk about that, nigga, no more, y'all.
Speaker 2: I'm just I am more just dealing with like like wheezy, I think I am gonna like a tone it all the way down with dating.
Speaker 1: Tone it all the way down with being in.
Speaker 4: And you just sund with you outside, nothing in the home, because that might trigger to just be out enjoy life until the point where like you really want someone in your space. You honestly probably only had each other's space because the circumstance, right, So like, be very intentional with that, and I feel like you might be.
Speaker 1: Okay, bitch, I better be, because who the fuck is this his ghetto over here? Y'all?
Speaker 2: It is get to bitch, I am ready to heal and suck some dick. I'm ready to heal and date sho daddy, Bitch. I am ready to fucking heel and go back to sex clubs and just have fun and buck y'all and forget your names again, right, Like, I'm ready for that.
Speaker 1: But it's but you can't the process, bitch. Oh, I ain't gonna hold you.
Speaker 2: I'm down to the point where now I talk about him and I don't cry. Like now, I'm not sad anymore. I'm not mad. There's like elements of grief, Bitch, I'm towards the end, Bitch. I ain't grieping that foot nigga.
Speaker 4: No, mo, bitch, don't ways bruh, I mean it is, yeah, And my old Bay healing came from completely cutting off communication to the point where, like, bro, his sister calls me probably once a month maybe, and I feel so bad because his nephew moved to LA and I always promised I would, you know, visit or help out. I don't even know if that nigga is still here, but like it's been over a year, and it honestly is the reason I'm okay. M Like I can't even talk to his sister, who I had a relationship with, because I literally want nothing to do with this nigga. Right, you know, the only thing I might do is fuck one of his homeboys that I've been wanting to fuck for a long time.
Speaker 2: You're gonna fuck one of his homeboys, not for revenge, right, because you really want to? Because revenge, pussy.
Speaker 1: Is not it? Half half and half? Wait, half and half? You want to fuck revenge? Wait?
Speaker 2: Do you know if he got a big dick? Because what if you fuck him? The dick is whack, so it's not gonna be worth it. What you're okay with it being whack?
Speaker 1: Girl? I've just been wanting if you gonna let him record it and be like I fucked yo? Bitch? Nah? Are they still friends?
Speaker 2: Like they still actively hang out, they're still friends, They're friends, they follow each other.
Speaker 1: Oh that's not really friends. I met him through him?
Speaker 2: Oh whatever, So anyway, you just aadnything, got you? It sounded like the San Francisco home mail. I just feel like, what could be worse?
Speaker 4: Like I think maybe it'll just be a nice little and genuinely like I haven't cried over him last year.
Speaker 1: I think it was the last time. And I told you. Once I saw him at dumble House, I was like, oh ho, miss.
Speaker 2: I think that that's what I realized. I'm not crying over him anymore. I'm crying over all these like triggers. Like now I see why they say like, don't bring your traumas into your next relationship.
Speaker 1: Like that's all I was thinking, because mind you, yes, oh boy like me. He's so cute.
Speaker 2: He like, you're gonna be my girlfriend. I was like, okay, let me think about it. And then I'm just like, oh wait, I'm not going to say that to me too early.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, I'm not gonna lie. That's another thing, which is why I was like, that's really how you talk. I said, I feel like.
Speaker 2: You are love bombing me, and I done dug into narcissists, and this is giving narcissist if you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna love bomb me this early.
Speaker 4: The reason love bombing is difficult too for someone that likes that, like if affirmation is something that you like in a love language. The reason it's a huge problem is because if you find out that he talks like that to other people, you'll never feel special.
Speaker 2: My thing yeah, so there's that. My thing that I did like was without asking, without him knowing. He was very big on acts of service, so like going to get me a blanket, going to get me water, going. He helped with the luggage. He's like, I feel crazy just sitting here. Y'all need any help, y'all want me Like he was picking up luggage, picking, like helping us close out the show, and like I.
Speaker 1: Was like, that's real cute. I like that, boyfriend. I think I really want someone to do that. That was people that I'm like, that's the first time they met. Stop it and it was and was he was showing out here anyways, let's gettin some wow away. Look you want to no, no, no, this is like this is.
Speaker 2: Out I think for men to meet you like that on a stage, it's just like, oh, like well, and he brought his goddamn family with him.
Speaker 1: That was like his nephew and someone else. He had two niggas with him, and so that was his show. None of them knew. No wonder you didn't like. But I kept saying, Mandy is a bro bro whole audience, this this nigga coming.
Speaker 2: We've been talking on and off for the last like three four years, but not really every time I broke up, like just DM and shit.
Speaker 1: So he saw he was coming to the bay. He came to the show.
Speaker 2: This bitch started a whole new trend, got the whole audience calling me a whole and I'm over here like I'm cell and I'm looking for love, and this bitch like.
Speaker 1: Okay, can I explain my to So this is really what I was doing.
Speaker 4: San Francisco was a sold out show, and normally in our shows the lights are brighter so I could see audience reaction.
Speaker 1: We could not.
Speaker 4: I couldn't see anything I didn't like. I could feel and hear them, but like I really couldn't see too much. So I like to do callbacks sometimes shout out to Danny's podcast name. I like to do callbacks a lot because if I can't see you, I want to.
Speaker 1: Know you still here with me. So the fun didn't call back to do hated it.
Speaker 2: I just literally if I felt like I couldn't hear anybody, I'd be like Mandy is a and everyone yelled home. She didn't even tell them what to say. Well, I don't understand the whore hive. You whores, why would y'all think.
Speaker 1: I'm the hoe when we know that Weezy's the bigger hoe.
Speaker 2: Was it like twelve minutes ago she said she can't wait to stuck up. I want to bust her asshole open.
Speaker 1: I wish I was doing what you're doing now, is what I should have said. Oh my god, once and a half.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter. I wish I had zero point five. Well, I don't even know what's going on with anything. I mean, why my wait wait, okay.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've been talking to the dread nigga. All I would like to say is I am really having fun with him?
Speaker 1: M hmm.
Speaker 4: There's another thing about him that I enjoy. I haven't had like boyfriend experience in a long time. Uh whodd and.
Speaker 1: I but do you not get boyfriend?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 4: But I've known him so long mayby, I mean what almost sixty years five years now? So like the connection I have with him is a lot deeper than surface level, you know. Like literally, my mom had a I got I hate to get deep, but my mom. I had to call the ambulance for her while I was in New York a few weeks back. And when you call nine one one doesn't route to that city, and BDD helped me, you know, like he's just always there for me, Like we're that close, right, Like, but when I say boyfriend experience, I guess I mean the newness. So like the good morning text, the extra shit, the nigga was massage in my feet while I was on a call with you for the book call, Like he's just doing all that shit, right, So, I just haven't had that with a nigga in a minute where it just feels like this, like we're going on dates and planning this and whatever.
Speaker 1: Like it felt really like cute.
Speaker 4: Normally, when I'm dating, I feel like men aren't putting that much effort in Now I can already tell this is just the type of nigga he is, right, Like he probably does.
Speaker 1: This with everybody.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's fine, but I'm really having fun with it in this moment. So I'm just trying to let it be that and have low.
Speaker 2: Expectations because I don't want to be disappointed, and also date other niggas.
Speaker 1: Like went on a date when I was in San.
Speaker 4: Francisco, and I'm gonna continue to do that because I just am not about to have all of the eggs in one nigga bas no matter if he has dreads and tattoos or not.
Speaker 1: Wow, I'm very impressed. That's been my downfall in my life. It has, you know. I love the acknowledgment. I'm so like loyal to a fault that I don't know how to not be a girlfriend.
Speaker 2: But also when you yeah, like because you seek the girlfriend experience, you do fall in heavy like is it is it?
Speaker 1: This is my nigga? And uh oh one hundred percent. And so now like and everyone that you're dating knows you're dating other people. Yes, okay.
Speaker 4: Literally, Like the other day, I was going out to dinner with the dude in San Francisco. He was the engineer dude that I dated a while ago, And I'm on FaceTime with dreaded and he's like, where are you going?
Speaker 1: And I didn't lie. I was like, I'm going out to eat with this dude I used to talk to And he's like, oh, you want me to help you pick your outfit out? And I was like, you know what, I'm away and uh he texted me like, oh, you must be having a good time. You don't hit me back, and like, what's the point in writing back. I looked at it.
Speaker 4: Whatever, he's probably doing the same. So I don't want to like play this game of you're the only one because you're not. You know, I feel like, because I'm looking for marriage and children that I think that focusing on one person is like gonna be good for me, when in reality, men really don't know how to do that, and if they're not vocalizing that that, hey, I'm gonna only like pursue this right then I'm not either bad.
Speaker 1: So riot profile lap, I ain't gonna hold you. I wasn't shit.
Speaker 2: He came to visit me in Alana. We had fun, ran into one of my niggas at a party whatever. But literally I saw a meme where this girl was like me telling my other nigga I missed him.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm spending the weekend with another nigga. I'm like, look at me. I love it now. Am I more interested in one of them than the other? Absolutely? But they're not gonna know it, per way. Did I invite him to Paris with me for work? Sure? But anyway, oh oh, so I was talking to my.
Speaker 2: Boy about this, and so I don't know if I do that with like new people like clearly I did that with my ex, but even the other tours, I never, like it was all my sugar daddies that would meet me in the cities and stuff.
Speaker 1: But like never, if I was talking to someone new what I'd be like, yeah, pull up on me. So I'm here's why I think I did it, Okay, So okay.
Speaker 2: So I was talking to my boy Andre about this who I've been traveling with a lot this summer.
Speaker 1: Who's going to help me?
Speaker 4: And he actually has a party in Paris the week I'm there for work. I'm like, lit, we out, nigga?
Speaker 1: And then I was like, I invited dread dude to Paris? Should I have done that?
Speaker 4: He's like, Wow, if you want to have fun and have fun, invirite the nigga. He's cool, he's met him. And I was like yeah, but like I also am just getting to know him.
Speaker 1: Was that smart?
Speaker 4: And then we were talking about it, and I was like, Damn, every fucking trip I've taken this year is with friends, Okay, Like literally, like I'm flying and doing all these things with friends and having all these fun experiences.
Speaker 1: Why not have a fucking trip with a guy and get to know him? That way, I live in two cities, bro, like I did one with bdd tow Mexican go.
Speaker 2: Bruh. I'm like, bro, Weezy loved to make her narrative and I'm like, but that's just not true.
Speaker 1: I you you just forgot I did forget, okay, because but that's what you have Mexico, Mandy.
Speaker 2: I mean, baby that the Thailands, the fucking Paris, the Italy that was uh huh.
Speaker 1: Those were with friends. You want so you want another trip with a nigga because you had whoa? I'm just saying, and many is a. I'm not like, Danny, You're laughing way too loud. You are a micdes love that. Wow. All right, well let's get into some WTF. I'm loud into your mute as Mike mute and Mike.
Speaker 2: All right, we're gonna get into hope facts and then our horrible decision. For hope facts, I'm just gonna run down some wild animal sex facts that y'all may not know for this, Weezy, I would love for you to say, if you would like.
Speaker 1: This to be a human trait, Danny. Some of them are about the male species.
Speaker 2: I would love to know if you think that this should relate to the male species of humans. Unfortunately, I'm waiting for aliens. God damn, please hurry up, please come to earth. We know you here, show yourself, show yourself to me. I will start dating you. I will suck you right now.
Speaker 1: Please all right?
Speaker 2: And if there dicks don't look like dicks, bitch, I'm fine. I don't care what it looked like. I really don't bitch that shit could look like this table. I'm gonna find a way to put in my mouth.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 2: I just don't want these niggas no more. Yes, this has become a male bashing podcast.
Speaker 1: Fuck you. What if there's like a nigga of the aliens, like the brown ones? So I do want the brown ones? Or what do you mean? What if they're all like gray and blue? But like I could, I could do a gray and blue nigga like the avatars would look at.
Speaker 4: Cute if one of like, what if there's a type of shit alien where you're just like, he don't really like cuddle, do any of the shit you want?
Speaker 1: You want to spread his seat across the human No.
Speaker 2: I don't want that. I don't want to have babies. I don't want that type of motherfucker that's a breeder.
Speaker 1: You don't want a whole ass nigga. I don't want alien.
Speaker 2: I don't want a whole ass alien unless you know how to make me squirt, like on the teeth.
Speaker 1: And then he's like, I am all right, I'm not playing with you, all right, I have to alrighty. This one is about armadillos.
Speaker 2: Okay, the female armadillo can choose when to get pregnant by delaying the implantation of an egg after having sex. Huh, like the armadillo, the famil, the famil the female guid The female can choose when to get pregnant by delaying the implantation of an egg after sex.
Speaker 1: Oh, bitch, and we could be our own plan, beach. I would be here for it. Let me just take that one out. Don't want that, or eat it like a cream pie, like let me the plug. Here's another one.
Speaker 2: I'm not here for this one, but some male butterflies well mark female butterflies with a vile stinch to distract them from other mates, like a skuno. That's crazy, ain't it. Bitches could do that? If we could do that, I mean, if.
Speaker 1: You have marketing.
Speaker 2: If you got some awful ass perfume and you rubbing all up on a nigga, we could smell the perfume.
Speaker 1: You've been around another bab I put dent in every nigga's back. What wait, like scratching them? Hau hau, even if it's weak dick. You ain't about to fuck another bitch for the next seventy two hours? You are? You are scratching and leaving marks on men. They like it? Wow?
Speaker 3: Not you being abuse them?
Speaker 1: Alrighty, no, no, no, it's like a love.
Speaker 2: It's like a passion mark, a passion mark, passion of the Christ. Alrighty, we're not I'm not even going there, all right. The female brown trout will fake an orgasm if they're colpulating with the genetically inferior male. The female will withhold the release of eggs while the male ejaculates and swim off.
Speaker 1: As soon as she's done.
Speaker 2: So if she's that's if she that's actually this is actually very human of her, yep, very human, like fucking a nigga who weakest fuck and then bitch leaving right after fellas if a bitch is sleeping with you and she chooses to leave or ask you so what you're doing or well, yo, uber outside before you even put your draws on.
Speaker 1: Just know you are inferior to her and she was not here for you. We wait, has that ever happened to you, Danny?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, drunk late night of course.
Speaker 1: Oh they've just been like, it's toffe.
Speaker 4: What's your drunk kryptonite? Like is it getting it up or not kryptonite? But like, what's your thing that you're doing drunk? Like one of my niggas can't fucking come when he's drunk. The other one can't get hard like.
Speaker 3: When it's cone. Is staying hard when you're drunk? Oh a lot of conde. Okay, that's the hardest thing I've had.
Speaker 2: The other like, it's not gonna stay hard in a condom wall they're drunk.
Speaker 1: Hold on, when you were married, you could get you could do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what you helped me.
Speaker 1: And y'all know, I'll begin I'm blessed. I guess I'm good kind of dick, all right. Another one. This is crazy and quite nuts. When a drone bee.
Speaker 2: Mates with the queen bee, it has an orgasm so powerful that it could be heard by the human ear, its genitals explode and it dies, leaving its penis inside of the queen.
Speaker 1: Let me try to see what it sounds like. Be orgasm.
Speaker 2: No shit, I don't think that would be a great thing for men, And I actually think that no men would have sex if they knew their penises would explode and be left inside of our vaginas.
Speaker 1: That's their orgasm.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: I told y'all, I want a man to moan that loud into me God like a vacuum. D's crazy, bitch, Damn, that's sometimes what I feel likehen a nigga, make it be come crazy. Finally, the last one.
Speaker 2: Barnacles have the longest penis to body ratio, with the penis eight times their body link. Now listen, we have done quite a bit of small penis shaming on our tour lately.
Speaker 1: This will be nigga.
Speaker 2: Sometimes your dick can be too big, and so for the fellas that just want to be out here bragging about a big daddy long dick, some of us don't want that either.
Speaker 1: It's too big. We don't want to keep it. My mouth can't go past the head. What am I doing? I think that's why I didn't fuck the engineering, and I told you you said that. Y'ah. He was handsome. He was there and me came in.
Speaker 4: I was like, okay, I remembered how big it was, and I was like, I was like, Nope, don't want it. I want to I have things to do ever to show tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I've been fuckingish medium dick. It's gonna hurt with the big dick. What.
Speaker 1: Let's get to the home man.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's get into that. How man, Okay, help me this week. That is not what's happening here.
Speaker 1: They must not be from San Francisco.
Speaker 2: Hey, ladies, I am a by the way, real quick before I start, because y'all have been doing a great job. If you have a whole mail or hotel, send that thing over to Horrible Decisions at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: Wholemail is the subject would be helpful. You don't have to do, but it helps. I love a little subject line of like what whomelemail it is, especially when it's like whole mail fucked my neighbor. Help? So much fun frust to read.
Speaker 2: Hey, ladies, I am twenty six and recently divorced. I met this guy shortly after Daniel Hilp. I met this guy shortly after, and we instantly connected so much that the connection scared me. I didn't see him for almost two months after we met because we live in different cities. We spent hours on the phone talking and getting to know each other, and when I flew home, he laid out the red carpet, fancy restaurants, luxury hotel activities, and a hand picked arrangement of my favorite flowers with a note to go with it the best dates of my life.
Speaker 1: Really, here comes the bullshit.
Speaker 2: After that weekend, he starts referring to me as his woman and introducing me as such to his family and friends. The other day, we were on FaceTime and he had a hickey on his neck. I was caught off guard and all I could do was cry. I was hurt because he never expressed that he was actively seeing other people. Once I calmed down, he tells me that he wants to introduce me to another girl he met because he likes her as well and he wants us both.
Speaker 1: Oh lo it, bitch.
Speaker 2: I told him I didn't sign up for this, and my answer is no, I don't want to be with you if it's not going to be just me and you.
Speaker 1: Do you think I'm moving too.
Speaker 2: Fast and my expectations are too high considering that I'm recently divorced. If you were mean, would you accept adding someone else into the mix to keep him around, because all because you all do have a great connection outside of the dates and material things to keep him around.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is signed a sad hoe, so she's really sad apparent. Hold on, is this the girl that's sending the picture of them?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Girl, you look better than him. No, let me see. I don't care how big it is. I don't care. No, you look better than him. She sent a photo of him in she was cute. He was just okay. And I'm not saying he's ugly. I'm just saying you don't need to be doing this for a nigga. That's oh yeah he didn't. No, Yes, she did send a picture. She's cute and like, you can do better, So you don't need to be waiting around for this nigga too. Well, to me, that's always subjective. She can't that nigga should not be telling you you got to link with another bitch that he fucking with. Oh, he wouldn't have to do anything with their looks at all to me, him trying.
Speaker 2: To introduce you to another woman and not being a upfront about what he's doing sexually.
Speaker 1: If he's already claiming you.
Speaker 2: You didn't say that y'all are having unprotected sex, but I assume that that's possibly happening if he's, you know, introducing you and is claiming you as his girl. To me, I think having another woman mark him as territory. And he didn't even come to you and say you just saw the hickey and now it's.
Speaker 1: All let me introduce you. Hey, I'm gonna watch what happy. I would say.
Speaker 2: First off, when you you're newly out of a divorce, I don't think that it's too soon to get into anything else, especially if the connection is there. However, I don't think a man should force you into a polly or open or non monogamous relationship if you're adamant that you just wanted to be all to so you'll never get the advice from us to be like, yeah, girl, try non monogamy, it's cool. If that's something that's not for you, I think that you should be cool with setting your boundaries, letting it know that that's not okay with you. And if he wants that type of relationship, you go ahead and let him know not for you. Also, I think either way girl, especially if that girl is local, I don't think it's it's cool for you to be the girlfriend on the outs like you wouldn't be the primary.
Speaker 1: I don't think in the situation if this is a girl that's local for.
Speaker 2: Him, So I will say, just move on and heal, continue healing, and fuck these niggas.
Speaker 1: Ain't shit beach.
Speaker 4: You do not need a luxury hotel, Sarah Flowers at your job, that bad beach.
Speaker 1: Get a new nigga. I agree, new nigga.
Speaker 2: Anyways, guys, and congrats on your divorce. Oh my god, we always see to feel so bad for niggas and.
Speaker 1: Beaches they begin divorced.
Speaker 4: You most likely probably left something that wasn't right for you or wasn't making you happy, So congratulations, because to the bitches that may still be in relationships, they're probably miserable. So I just want to give a shout out to you for actually getting divorced.
Speaker 1: MM that partinger you twenty six.
Speaker 2: There's a whole lot more niggas in the seeger in a pool with pissed Daydell in the ocean and the sea in the lake.
Speaker 1: In a rival, you might just find you another pissy nigga like this one. It ain't like he aprized. No, he's saying this girl. Sorry.
Speaker 2: We were the wrong ones to be like, keep it going, you girl would never say that anyways. Again, guys, make sure you go to horrorhid dot com because bitch, the Climax Tour is under way. Climax as in Climax. People have been writing in the comments, what do you mean it's last tour.
Speaker 1: It's what the fuck we say is what we say.
Speaker 2: And y'all we are gonna be in London. I like to show eight again. Y'all know we show up what Sorry, I didn't know. It is a new show London.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's not the one that.
Speaker 2: You guys saw on Valentine's Day when we were there back in February. And if anybody in Europe wants to take a little Halloween trip, we are going to be there on October twenty eighth, so come through because it's gonna be a really fun weekend in London.
Speaker 1: This is one you know, I go.
Speaker 2: Out after the shows. I really like to preserve my energy and calories. However in London, bitch, it's gonna be a problem. Oh I have friends flying in from New York. So I'm just gonna get great to the box. The night before, I'm gonna be outside doing something.
Speaker 1: You want to do the Box.
Speaker 2: Sure, we're gonna hang out. Liz is gonna be in town. We're gonna I'm gonna be staying it. We're gonna hang out. Hold on, oh my homeboy, Devin Brian.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's put it. The gays, I love them. We're gonna have a blast.
Speaker 2: And Adriana's out there, so we outside anyways, guys, damn, we just told them when we're gonna be we gonna have.
Speaker 1: To block that name out. We don't hartists to get into the bar.
Speaker 2: I know, if y'all bitch has got money and motherfucker London, we will see. Actually, who the fuck work at the box because it's a bird. Let's say, yes, I know anybody working that bitch.
Speaker 1: Let's get a free bottle. Let's hello, look it up, look it out, look at out London. Make sure you go there.
Speaker 2: And again New York, our very last show, November eighteenth, we are at Town Hall and again we're hitting DC we hit in Philly, we hit in Boston, all in November, Toronto. Get your tickets, bitch, we come in to Toronto. I do have to make sure our agent make sure I can go Sam. I don't know if I'm even gonna be able allowed in Canada right now, so you gotta make sure I'm good before we go. I was gonna try to go give an open case my order of protection, bitch, and it's criminal and Canada don't play home and I checked it till next year.
Speaker 1: It don't remove un till June twenty twenty five. Oh, I'm trying to go the night before to see samful. Oh, I'm trying to go to the night before to make sure we can have a show.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna make sure the agent can get me a work visa so I could go to motherfucking Canada. But anyways, buy your motherfucker tickets home, go to Whorehive dot com. And as always, if you like the solo episodes, we do a ton more over on our Patreon. So that's Patreon dot com. Back Slash Horrible Decisions and y'all, thank y'all for tuning in to yet another episode.
Speaker 1: We will see you next week,