Speaker 1: Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices.
Speaker 2: I'm Nila and I'm Erica and this is a two part episode, y'all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we met up with the homies of Black Girls Texting in New York, but we didn't go to New York, but you know, you know what I mean. And we recorded a long ass episode with the ladies, a very very good one. The first one is on their web on their platform, so you want to make sure to go follow Black Girls Texting on all podcast platforms to hear part one of this episode.
Speaker 1: The part two.
Speaker 3: I think we're just gonna like, we haven't talked to you guys in a minute, and like we don't normally do this where we talk first and then we like intro into an episode.
Speaker 1: But we got a lot of catching up to do.
Speaker 4: But fuck it, Weed a boss, We a boss.
Speaker 1: So how is your weekend that's been going on with you, Henny? This weekend was your daughter's birthday?
Speaker 3: Yes it was, and so you know, my daughter was in full Like I want to wait, what is Luna doing? Like the moment was Friday, It was calling Jamila stressing her out, Like what what are we doing?
Speaker 1: Because my daughter was stressing me the fuck out.
Speaker 2: She remembered, Oh my god, yes're texting me like eight o'clock in the morning, like what's the plan?
Speaker 1: What are we doing.
Speaker 2: I'm like, calm down, Okay, we're doing something, just let me wake up first.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was very excited. Our kids had a two day sleepover.
Speaker 2: Yes, I try to make it a point on birthdays to do slumber parties.
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna stop that this year. This is gonna be a lot.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I I'm so I'm I commend you because I was so happy to leave my kid with you, i know, and all those screaming ass kids.
Speaker 1: There was literally like.
Speaker 3: Seven kids at Jamila's house and I was like, wow, this is I'm so glad.
Speaker 1: I'm not staying here. And I was like, I hope she doesn't asked me to stay, Like I hope, like you got it on there really quickly.
Speaker 3: I was like, I hope she's not like you're my best friend, you'd say it. I was like, I bet she got like four other best friends. So I'm really glad that I was not on like baby duty. Shout out to Alana because she stayed.
Speaker 1: I was like, you have to know which best friend you could ask for what. Eric is not the one to ask to join you for a sleepover with five children. No.
Speaker 2: Luckily, my other best friend Alana was probably because two of the seven were hers, right, So we had a really good time. I like to I finally got my place semi together, mostly together. I'm pretty proud of myself. I'm just gonna take it. I'm just gonna say, I'm proud of you. It's as cute as I have gotten the place and like basically eighty five percent fully furnished my own apartment, and like o days, I've be on a like fucking serious hustle. I've been trying to get her room together before her birthday and surprise her. I've been trying to get my own shit together so I feel like I'm at home so I could stay there.
Speaker 1: So I've done that in the works. Do you need some others? Some a little bit of shit, but for the most part all me. Baby, Yeah, it looks good. I was like, okay, home good.
Speaker 3: So if you've been following us, if you follow us on Instagram, then you know we have been home goodding our fucking life away. Like every opportunity we get or can get to go to.
Speaker 1: A different home goods in the valley. We've gone. I've literally been on a home goods tour for the past two weeks. It's literally our date night.
Speaker 2: We have had date night at home goods far too many times and it's amazing.
Speaker 3: One night we even made Margarita's which, oh, by the way, today is actually today, but today is officially.
Speaker 1: I'm not smoking. I'm not sorry I'm smoking.
Speaker 3: I just saw you got what your lip was trembling when I said that, You're like your face.
Speaker 2: As I look it over, I pull out a blunt from my purse and she says, I'm not smoking.
Speaker 1: Like, what what I meant to say is not drinking.
Speaker 3: I'm going to take a break from drinking until the new year, to be hard, because the holidays are around. I want to like drink and do those things, but I feel like in my thirties, I have to pick my poison.
Speaker 1: I'm starting to like, I'm starting to see my face age like it's freaking me the fuck out. And I have some lines, like my smile lines, and I'm like, oh no, I.
Speaker 3: Mean I've always have the smile lines, but I'm like, I literally feel like it's my skin is thinning.
Speaker 1: Also, this vein in my forehead seems like super intense. Do you see it. No, that's not a vein, that's skin. Okay, it's wrinkling. And that's like a frown. It's wrinkling. Yeah, over aging, and you're not gonna drink anymore.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 3: I saw a picture of j Lo for a fucking new single. She's fifty seven years old. She doesn't drink.
Speaker 1: She doesn't know. There's a reason why Jaylo looks the way she doesn't drink. Is that what it is doesn't drink.
Speaker 3: Everyone that I know that doesn't really drink just looks better overall, like just period. So I know that drinking forever, not drinking forever is probably not a true possibility for me. However, hiatuses are and I feel like I got to take little hiatus and maybe if I start seeing the results of my hiatus, I will feel less inclined to drink. But I think over the last few months, I've been drinking a lot, and I've been stressed and stuff for different for different reasons or whatever, and I was just like, yeah, you know, I'm gonna cut the drinking and just stick to the smoking. And I'm about to do a little cleans because Thanksgiving, I don't.
Speaker 1: Do a juice cleans every time. For the last three years, I've said I'm gonna do it with you, and I'm just gonna do a short one. I'm gonna do three day cleans. What are you doing?
Speaker 3: Maybe getting back on my vegetarian pescatarian shit because guys, I haven't updated the tribe.
Speaker 1: But I'm single.
Speaker 3: I am newly single, and due to the fact that I'm single, I no longer have to ingest copious amounts of beef and chicken because my partner that's all he eats or eat, and so now there's.
Speaker 1: A lot of bacon, lots so much bacon. I was like, wait, yet, last week you're a vegetarian. This week you got a new nigga. No, your pork a feeder.
Speaker 3: You always knew pork was my gateweight. I know you do love por Pork is my gateway meat drug. It's not pork, it's bacon, specifically bake. I don't like ham and like all that other shit. But yeah, I just I looked in the mirror and I was like, I don't look my best like I don't and it's not even about weight. It's just like I feel like my skin, like there's a clarity that happens when all the things are aligned and working well, and it's not aligned and working well.
Speaker 2: Like a week ago, I drank way too much, really got really drunk, like really drunk, like I'm I remembered, and then I just suddenly don't remember. And apparently I was making out with my homegirl that we don't make out, and like the next day, I was so fucking sick.
Speaker 1: I have not been that sick in a long while, and I was like I was.
Speaker 2: Crouching over the toilet and telling God, I'm never going to drink till twenty twenty one. Three days later I drank. So I'm not going to just sit here and lie to everyone and to myself. I'm not going to drink like that anymore. I'm definitely not gonna drink like I'm twenty. I'm definitely not gonna drink an empty stomach, and I'm definitely not drinking whiskey for a long while.
Speaker 1: But you know, I'm just.
Speaker 2: Gonna work my way in between drinking less so then when the new year comes that I will be drinking less. And because I just know myself, and I know the holiday is coming. I'm going to Mexico soon. I'm going to drink, but I'm going to drink less and I'm going to drink more precautiously.
Speaker 1: And I'm going to do the three day detox with you.
Speaker 2: No, I do because I've been wanting to do that for a long time. And I have a juicer three to five days and we go to food for Less and get our ship. Also, let me order some jars on Amazon and it's done. We've got it under control. I think I want to do it nice months.
Speaker 1: Oh for jars? Okay, great.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Yes, Erica and I because our lives are perfectly aligned in the universe, we are universal sisters.
Speaker 1: We are both single, and.
Speaker 2: Just for the record, I'm so happy, not that we're both single or that her relationship didn't work out, but just that she's happy.
Speaker 1: Exact. You can see her face. You have to join patroon Smila's face right now.
Speaker 2: If you're happy, I'm happyest. I was happy when you were happy, but when you weren't happy, it was annoying.
Speaker 1: Me because I knew that wasn't the situation for you.
Speaker 2: And I was being cool because I'm a nice friend and I was just chilling in the corner.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I'm happy to know.
Speaker 3: I love how my friend's tiptoe around shit with me, whereas like I don't do I don't do that, but for some reason, my.
Speaker 1: Friends feel like they have to just say no. I wasn't saying tiptoe. I wasn't saying that.
Speaker 2: I was being particular about how I was going to approach the situation because bitches get real sensitive when they're in love and when Dick is involved. And I've had situations with other best friends where Dick was involved and it didn't go well, and so I know to tread lightly when Dick is involved.
Speaker 1: Now I know you are a more sane friend, so I'm not tripping.
Speaker 2: But also, I don't have to tell you how I feel because you already know how I feel because you know me.
Speaker 1: And I told you this before. I wasn't tiptoeing.
Speaker 2: But never, ever, not once, did you say what do you think, Mila, because you knew what I thought, So I asked.
Speaker 3: Your opinion on things. For sure, I did, maybe not the overall relationship.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, don't you.
Speaker 2: Know I told you the beginning I was like, I'm going to tell you how this is going to go for me, I'm not going to be feeling it.
Speaker 1: I could tell, and I left it at that, and then I was just like, hey, I'm nice. But overall, you know.
Speaker 2: Sometimes the thing is sometimes your friends be hating, but when you got good friends, most of the time your friends be knowing.
Speaker 1: Your friends be knowing because if your friends know you.
Speaker 2: But anyway I have, I'm finally being more sane and really putting two feet into my single theom and I'm feeling really good about it.
Speaker 1: I know you're a little bit newer in the pond.
Speaker 2: I mean, so you know, a little bit newer in the single pond than I am this round, but it's actually the time.
Speaker 1: It just really makes things better.
Speaker 2: I've you know, I went to Tennessee to see an Internet bay, which was a great trip and you can also learn about that more on Patreon. I recently, Oh Orlando from Harder Soft podcast came out here. We hung out, did all types of cool date night stuff and it just reminded me like, I like doing me whenever I want, with whoever I want, and don't call me because I'm not answering. I just yeah, I'm like really thriving in that space right now, just like I'm loving myself and appreciating myself and saying fuck the bullshit, you know, and also being super super honest with people that I'm dating, because I.
Speaker 1: Think once feelings start to develop, it's easy.
Speaker 2: To curve the truth, especially when it's about you, like when it's things that don't make you look that good. But I'm like, I don't care because I'm gonna just like I'm not perfect, Like, yeah, I cheated on my last X, Yeah twice doesn't make me look great, but this is what it is. I'd be fucking up and you could you could take it or you could leave it. And then I also feel like the people who can take it, they're gonna be there and they're gonna like be looking forward to who you're becoming and not so much the things that you've done previously.
Speaker 1: Right, So yeah, that's my update. How's your.
Speaker 3: I mean, being single has been whatever, It's fine. I'm really not in the space to be, you know, out there like that at all, really at all.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of just like.
Speaker 3: Oh, guys, I know I said, I'm not on like fuck niggas anymore.
Speaker 1: And like we shouldn't say nagas.
Speaker 5: Like honestly, fuck them, fuck them, fuck them, not all of them, but like.
Speaker 1: There's like two specific ones, two specifically.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe there's actually three, but we're gonna just with the top top three older top.
Speaker 3: There's two people that are are the top two ranks of the fuck Nigga List.
Speaker 2: They're like, if you put up the fuck Niggas List, their faces pop up.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, damn, sucks to be you. So I've been like trying to like breathe through that. I'm like, you know what, it's fine, it's cool, it's all good. But it's been a challenging like week and a half between like breaking up with the boyfriend and then dealing with some other bullshit. I have had to like I feel like I've been like over eating too. I realize, like that's a thing that I do, Like when I am stressed, I like eat, I pick my face. I can't stop eating, like I'll i'll like eat and drinking and.
Speaker 1: It's like fucked up. It's like it's like borderline.
Speaker 3: I don't want to say eating disorder because that's not like that's not something you should just throw around.
Speaker 1: But like I don't know, I.
Speaker 3: Just noticed myself doing a weird shit, like I'll just eat, like wake up in the middle of the night and just like eat.
Speaker 1: Like a lot of food for no reason. You're it, You're only a secret sweet eater.
Speaker 3: I'm a secret eater period because like I'm in I get embarrassed by like, bitch just like just saw me eat like five hundred thousand things that I'm like gonna go in the kitchen.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, I'm like, do you want to order more food?
Speaker 3: But that's been like contributing to me not feeling well and then the drinking. So I just feel like I need to like be more healthy because I have so many great, amazing things happening in my life. I was literally driving the other day and I was thinking about us, and I was thinking about my daughter and how like how like smart she is and how bright she is, and how much I fucking love her. It's had like I think I've talked about this before, Like I had this moment where like it's like all of a sudden, it's like I unlocked another like dimension of how much I fucking love her. And it was like that moment I was like I just love her so much, and I was like, you know what, fuck all this other shit, because nothing else matters. I'm good, I'm healthy, my family's healthy. All this other shit will get worked out and that's it. Other than that. Oh, this weekend, me and Jamila went to see the Mike Tyson Roy Roy Jones Junior fight.
Speaker 1: We went to see outside. We went to go see outside. We heard they were gonna be strippers.
Speaker 3: And if you know me and Jamila, if you if the word strip just comes out of your mouth, where they were are they?
Speaker 1: And I have not been to a strip club.
Speaker 3: In probably about a year now, and I really really really really really really like strippers.
Speaker 1: I've almost now finished ones from the party, not all of them, but every time I go to a store and news them, I'm like, I'm not a dancer. Take all these ones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got invited to this little party actually down the street from my house.
Speaker 1: It was super convenient.
Speaker 3: We had Uncle Sebastian and Uncle Josh come over and watch our kids for like four hours so that we could go get ratchet real quick in COVID safe environment.
Speaker 1: We met up with Jessica Rose.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Jessica because she's our fellow ratchet.
Speaker 1: Oh I love her. I love her. Yeah, they act. And also they left me at the party. Oh my god. Literally we went to the party. They were there for like fifteen minutes. You were not supposed to, like tell the whole.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, fifteen minutes. I look up, Do you may to go get something out of my car? I thought no, I said, she's gonna go get alcohol. We're gonna go buy Hennessy.
Speaker 1: There was no more Hennessy, just going to Hennessy. I offered to take her and then we did. Then they were gone for an hour and a half.
Speaker 2: It was like an hour, and we did a small detour to somebody's house all the way.
Speaker 1: In North Hollywood.
Speaker 3: We came back and apparently while we were gone, I had to put on a shovel.
Speaker 2: I missed her doing the splits, the moving splits across the floor.
Speaker 1: So I'm pissed that I missed that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so yeah, I started dancing with this girl and then like she was just like literally she was actually must have had the strongest ass in knees ever, because like I was behind her and then she got down and she was twrking and she was torking me backwards, Like I just kept like going backwards backwards, but we literally like probably cleared at least like ten feet all the way back.
Speaker 1: That's talent. I'm gonna have to let me see if we do so. I should have got paid. I should were my ones, I am? She kept some of those ones? You were smart? Also, those were my ones? You know that, right? I got those ones you did yes before I left? What yeah? And that good thing I left? Wow? What an ethical stripper partygoer I am. I try to support when I can.
Speaker 2: Oh, speaking of single them and drinking and reflection, it was just because I'm newly single and because I'm like in a new space. Like literally I'm just like really noticing my how I move, and I'm thinking, like I love love so much, like am I am? I always looking for new prospects maybe a little bit.
Speaker 1: I like love a lot. I like attention. I like to give love and attention.
Speaker 2: But also I'm working on like cutting that off a little bit, because like you can't love everybody everybody.
Speaker 3: And I'm noticing, like, how do you have enough love for yourself if you're giving it all away?
Speaker 1: Now, Like giving people love brings me joy.
Speaker 2: However, I just realized that, like, the type of love that I offer is very it's very luxury.
Speaker 3: It's high end, high end love, and it's who loves.
Speaker 1: It's very hot to get. Everyone loves it. I want more. It's the ax of all loves. The black car. My love is the black card. You know, everybody can't. You can't. Everyone applies for the black card. Everybody can't get it.
Speaker 2: Again, everybody wants the black cart, but everybody doesn't make all the requirements. Limited cardholders to the Black card, denied to the Black love, get your credit score up.
Speaker 1: And also it's very addicting.
Speaker 2: I know I'm infectious, you know, like I love that way, like even in kind of casual situations, just like I'm going to give you the girlfriend experience. So I just want to be more cautious of who I'm sharing my energy with and vice versa, and really just like spending energy with myself.
Speaker 1: I realize I could avoid that a lot. So now that I'm alone in my nearly furnished home, I shall reflect on that and sit, sit, sit sit. I don't know what my future dating looks like. I don't want to know. That's another thing. Yeah, I come to this discovery. I don't want to know. I just want to like you right now. We like each other right now, right right, What time is it? At three eleven?
Speaker 2: I don't want to think about all that other shit, and I don't even care what you're doing when you leave about of here. Just be safe, don't get on my nerves, and give me love and attention.
Speaker 3: Thanks amen, Amen. Speaking of love and affection, I think this is a good time to intro into our episode, Black Girl's Texting. So the ladies over at Black Girls Texting, first of all, are fucking hilarious and amazing and amazing.
Speaker 1: And you know, you never like when you when.
Speaker 3: We have a conversation, like if if you have a podcast or you started one that you know, sometimes you like reach out to people you never talk to ever and the first time you ever speak is on the mic and you just kind of like, oh shit, okay, so you don't really I don't. I don't have any preconceived notions of like, well, who anybody is, and like I get to know you right then and there, which is like part of the amazing you know, that's just part of like the joy of podcasting.
Speaker 1: But sitting down with these ladies was really cool.
Speaker 3: I had it like I was dying to like kind of like understand each of their personality.
Speaker 1: Right, they're dynamic together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's true that if they revealed themselves and it's amazing.
Speaker 3: So we're starting off this episode a little bit untraditional, just like we did at the top of this episode by talking to you.
Speaker 1: With a poor story.
Speaker 3: Two of the ladies of a blussless texting share a poor story that they were both attended to, and it was It's amazing, It was really good.
Speaker 2: Make sure you catch part one of this episode on Black Girl's texting.
Speaker 1: Enjoy what happened? This sounds like a horr. Did you have this? Sounds like a horry? We ran a train on this dude? Yeah? Sure, Joy that y'all shared. Just see our faces.
Speaker 4: What happened was Glenn was seeing this dude who I just thought was so fine and I and I and I was like, yo, Glenn.
Speaker 1: Like past, she woudn't have done that.
Speaker 6: Gun.
Speaker 4: I was like, Glenn, past that, let me just experience that he's fine. And she was like no, no, no, I don't have Yo, Glenn, that's not your nigga.
Speaker 1: Y'all are just fucking like.
Speaker 4: Past that, like let me yeah that I'm shut it.
Speaker 3: Is shut it. She tried to do this to one of my girls and I was like, can you your.
Speaker 1: Girl, I said. I was in the back like Glenn, No, don't do it, Glenn, don't.
Speaker 4: But I asked for consent, right, I asked, because there are shady bitches that.
Speaker 1: Will just go fuck your nigga. I don't. I'm gonna ask you. I'm gonna ask you.
Speaker 4: And she was like, well, only if I'm there, and I was like, say, let's.
Speaker 1: All right, cool, And.
Speaker 7: Then we all got black out during like a snowstorm. I was twelve people in my apartment. We were all like snorting xanax and we were.
Speaker 1: Not snorting xanax.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I was snorting something cushed up snorting.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I took it with a mimosa. I will say, Gladys exaggerating over her, maybe because you were saying this story.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 7: The thing that was interesting though, was, as I said, like me and this guy had just been messing around for mad long, but.
Speaker 1: Then all of us are together.
Speaker 7: It was just weird because I was trying to engage, was weirded out by it, so do.
Speaker 3: Women your time were trying to flirt with like you were trying to Yeah, we're joining this and she was like, this is transactional.
Speaker 1: I just want this to correct.
Speaker 7: But funnily enough, it wasn't her first time because only some months prayer she and Chelsea.
Speaker 2: A flashing from the living room like she's all fucking innocent.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, my wifeends sleep in the next room.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing when you have a podcast and friend on top of being like a pillow princess. Okay, I love women, but the type of women I love I think y'all are beautiful. But John know, the type of women that I think I would engage.
Speaker 1: With are very big breasts. Yeah, like plasticky kind of bitches. What is it? Who like big big titties?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, And I'm not trying to touch any vagina, but they can touch on me. Again, I'm a selfish lover. The more and more we talk about this selfish lover, I don't know how there the.
Speaker 2: Selfish one implant her and herself and all the thresomes of.
Speaker 1: The wow fish makes sense, right? What?
Speaker 4: But it was so funny because like we would be like fucking and it would be like, Okay, he's gonna fuck Glenn, and then we literally switched the condom, put another one on, and then he would fuck me, and then I'd be like, yeah, Glenn back like girl, nice Glenn.
Speaker 1: It was oh, girl, girl, do you want to get you want the water? Literally that's kind of the energy.
Speaker 4: Literally my turn lay down the energy, and then it would switch to me and Glenn would be like trying to like it, and I'd be like, get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is the most hilarious I've ever literally, and now I need to hear how it went with you over there.
Speaker 7: That sounds crazy, the one with you well Chelsea, Oh no, no, Actually Chelsea trapped me in this scenario.
Speaker 1: We were at the club, we were really fucked up, and this is when I was like wilding.
Speaker 4: She actually wanted one of our other friends to come home with this guy. So I was actually the second draft pick because I think our other friend like curved you. Well, she's like a full blown lesbian now, so she was probably like not really with the ship.
Speaker 1: She was just following the guys with the weed. Yeah, She's like yeah, she didn't she didn't say no. It was just the weed that I didn't have any.
Speaker 4: But she was like very explicit I think with that friend about her intentions, not so much with me. So the next thing I know, I'm thinking that we're going to have after club food at cafeteria. Oh my god. And I'm like, we get the cafeteria in their clothes. So then so then the guy's like, oh, I'll take you guys to another spot. I fall asleep in the cab. Next thing I know, I'm on the fucking Upper east Side.
Speaker 7: This is trafficking or something.
Speaker 4: Traffic I was like, yep, I shift that you remember his name, we get out.
Speaker 1: You could have trust this bit. I was watching from the living room, oh even two weeks before when I dragged you and put you in the back of the cab.
Speaker 4: Want as she's in Capricorn, but she plan. She's a very dynamic chart. So I just want to say that I did not know that this was the plan. Like literally, we get out of the cab and I'm like, where's the food, and the guy's like, oh, We're gonna go to my plate and I'm drunk, and I'm like all right, fine, Like I'm on the Upper east Side at this point, like I'll just crash here and then I'll go about my business and get on the train in the morning. Because we were young, I wasn't paying for no cab back to Brooklyn from the upperast Side. Yeah, we get to his student. There's a fucking there's a there's a room, and there's a bed, and Chelsea just gets in the bed and falls asleep. And now me and the dude are fucking playing like Nintendo sixty four, Like we're playing like Mario Kart.
Speaker 1: He's playing the guitar for me. We're like, we're like kicking it. I just needed a Now.
Speaker 4: We're kicking it. And I'm like, he's like, you want some shorts. I'm like yeah, Like him and I are like buddies. And then he's like all right, let's stop that.
Speaker 1: I'm like cool.
Speaker 4: We all get into the same bed. I'm still not thinking that anything is about to go down. I you know, get under the covers, get cozy, and then there's.
Speaker 1: Just a lot of movement.
Speaker 4: And literally my brain was like my brain.
Speaker 1: Was like oh.
Speaker 3: I was like, maybe she doesn't know him awake right, Maybe shows me to play sleep.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I remember they did like the infamous I'm gonna start touching your leg. Yeah, because how you got pulled in? Shut it? That's like starter picking. Yes, they were.
Speaker 4: They were messing around, and then I was just there and then I mean, I don't know how how detailed bing I get. I just remember, I just remember this motion.
Speaker 1: It was at the same damn time. He was a fair bank.
Speaker 7: Oh I guess I fal So he was like sitting with his back towards he was in the middle.
Speaker 6: That's an interesting So he was always in the middle at all points.
Speaker 1: He was in the middle. So it was like this he was he was an equal opportunist. He was trying to make sure it was balanced. How what is this? I don't know. She was going backwards.
Speaker 6: I was blackout, so I don't quite remember, but I mean I was kind of a little bit.
Speaker 1: There was consent, yeah, I was yeah, yeah, I was recording. I was lit. I was lit assaulted me.
Speaker 6: No, But I remember being like, okay, I think I'm supposed to do something with a too, so like like.
Speaker 3: Planning it out, I like reached my arm over and like I was like.
Speaker 4: I know, and usually I'm not I'm really not with the ships.
Speaker 8: I'm really I don't the fact that none of the you two are not really with the ships, but somehow still ended up in this fucking studio apartment with this band Double Fire bringing on that.
Speaker 1: You said, I think I'm supposed to no never mind, never mind.
Speaker 4: Thing is, I will always like I'm impulsive, so I'll always kind of like lean in, but then I will like quickly put my boundaries up.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, I'm not touching.
Speaker 4: Your pussy, get away that away from not that, not that, And I.
Speaker 6: Have like all these crazy thoughts in my head, like all these things that I would like to do, but I just can't do them.
Speaker 1: Does that make sense to that point? Can? Is it? Is it that the point the things that you want to do, like how do you like? How I just I need? I want to do it, but I'm scared. What maybe should I take some shots? I get them, like what do you want to do? But you're scared? You want to eat that baby? You know what I think it is? You know, I think it is.
Speaker 3: I think that the fear comes from like not knowing what position to be in.
Speaker 1: What are we doing here? Like are you bent over? Like are you doggy style? You like? Ass up?
Speaker 4: Like are we doing it from the front, like your legs, back position, shoulders, like I like all.
Speaker 1: Positions, you know.
Speaker 3: A good one is like if you're giving a guy a massage and they're like the stomach, You're like, just you can start with the fingers and just like you write it like like everyone likes to get the but massage like it's actually a hot.
Speaker 1: Spoty no one massages. Don't look at me like that has any massage your but lately? I like my butt, yes, And I'm like, I'm not even giving niggas massages. What like I'm getting massaged. I'm also hell a selfish you don't give massages.
Speaker 3: Okay, y'all are ready for ass eating then, because it's not selfish woman to eat some mass Okay, you got to sacrifice yourself.
Speaker 1: But you might, but you might get like sad.
Speaker 2: I get satisfaction out of it because I kind of feel like some.
Speaker 7: Me he wants me to be more aggressive because it makes me feel sexy and he would like to feel sexy.
Speaker 2: Okay, he has, he's on his way to some other ship. I'm gonna let you know I like him. I do like him, and I'm like, I.
Speaker 1: Gotta get this ship together.
Speaker 6: Can you please read a piece of your piece about my no please, it's so good, it's so good an extremely talented writer, and like this piece it's like erotic.
Speaker 2: Who.
Speaker 1: Well, just do it. I might up as I say.
Speaker 7: The other thing that like, I feel people are debating about a lot online, which I think is like not a big deal, but like spitting in people's mouths, which I.
Speaker 1: That's another thing. I think. It's like I knew I like that too. Not everyone I don't want. I don't want anything I actually prefer to do again, I want to dominate you. I'll take it. It's not from everyone's you want them to spin in your mouth. I will do both.
Speaker 3: I don't necessarily feel like I sometimes I just it's not something. It's not my go to no no, no, no, like and every now and then trick.
Speaker 1: I hate spit. I hate I'm so whack.
Speaker 4: I don't like I really don't like spit, and I really don't like sweat. But I like being dominated. Right, So if you're like, bitch, get down and I'm just sweating all over you and I'm spinning your mouth and I'm fucking you up, I'm like, oh, okay, commit know what Like you can't just do it. Yeah, you can't have it, can't be believable me too, what we're doing, Yeah, yeah, let's have a And I'm like.
Speaker 1: If I feel like I mean, I'm going to.
Speaker 4: And I've also had someone be like dominate me and I can lean into that as well.
Speaker 1: So it's just I just need somebody to.
Speaker 3: Just you're I think we have to push past some of our you know, ideas of like yeah, what like male femininity and all that looks like too, because I want to do it too. Like I remember when I when I first became singlista day, this guy and who really liked his nipples played with and like he told me that. I was like okay, and I did it because I wanted him to feel pleasure. But I wasn't getting pleasure from it, like I was just because there.
Speaker 1: Was a blot. No, I was a selfish. I was doing it, but I was just like this is like what is it? I was just so small.
Speaker 3: But then but then like I the more I did it, the more I was like, Okay, this is this.
Speaker 1: I just never experienced this. Whatever, it's not a I wouldn't Maybe it is a kink. I don't know, it's rot.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I think there's a lot of like I think even as black women too, like with the black body, like the male body, Like there's so many rules and things. I think specifically the butt specifically with black men is like a real thing. I'm not gay, right, and so everything's no, it's inevitable that those feelings not only affect them but us too, and like feeling that there's this boundary.
Speaker 1: There, that's what alway should have make men feel safe.
Speaker 3: I mean there's yeah, poop comes out of the butthole, but like a lot of people, niggas don't be wiping their tip be pissed all over that ship and we'd be stucking on it.
Speaker 1: Okay, balls be platy and it's nasty, so it's all one and the same. To me, I literally have my face like buried in some balls.
Speaker 3: Like a nigga will go piss and they'll suck his dick immediately like the low peet and then come in the bed and we will.
Speaker 1: You're literally stressing me out. Why why do you have to do this every time? I'm always scarred for life. I'm gonna be like, did you just peek? Did you wipe it? Off with your baby white. No he did not.
Speaker 2: You know, it's particular about like my ass wipe being like I'm particular like if you're at the house and you take a ship and then you kind of try and come get back in the bed with me with no pants, like no underbears on, without like just getting in the shower.
Speaker 1: I believe like, if you're at the house.
Speaker 2: And you just took a ship, you should just take a shower real quick, don't.
Speaker 1: I guess you're at the house. Wait, what is your excuse?
Speaker 2: And definitely don't not use the baby white and then come get in the bed naked. No, no, no, no, I'm a nasty bitch.
Speaker 1: You gotta become clean, like very clean. Maybe I need to watch you do it. That's a given. I like that as a rule of thumb. I'm going to read it a sexy bath. Okay, I'm going to read listen to a talented friend. All right.
Speaker 7: So this is actually about this man, right, Okay, So where do we want to start. We're calling him Brooklyn in this story. So the night before Brooklyn was walking me home from this bar in our hood. The air was so hot and thick it damn near felt like we were wading through the night. We were steps away from my apartment when I turned to him abruptly and said, Yo, you got AC. Mine hadn't been installed yet and I couldn't bear another night sweating between my sheets. Yeah, I got AC, he said, and I think we both kind of smirked. Later, as we laid on his bed in the cool of the air, we kissed for the first time.
Speaker 1: He slid his.
Speaker 7: Tongue around to my neck and up to my ear lobes, then used his mouth to slip my earrings off. When he spit them out, the backs were securely fastened on. I remember thinking the move was totally over the top, but also wondering what else his mouth could do. That night in June, Brooklyn fucked me like he had something to prove, Like he was trying to tell me, you've been fronting on me this whole time, but you ain't gonna be fronting on me no more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Wow, things, Yo.
Speaker 1: Jesus loves to try everything with you. Have you stuck your finger in the booty? Yet? I did that once? Okay? Dry? Never? Yeah, he was like, you can't just be doing that like that? Yeah, got what exactly that's.
Speaker 7: Just oh, Glynn, I got I got, I got a lot to learn, y'all.
Speaker 1: I'm kidding, no, no, no, just no, it's cool. Just take your time and ask us.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I feel like I have some new sister. Yeah maybe if I don't know. I think I've always gonna beat his bitch, and I think there's gonna be a man who's just gonna be like, yeah, I could just tie that bitch up and suck her up.
Speaker 1: And it's wait, shut it. You're in l A, aren't you? Are you New York? But I work California hours?
Speaker 4: It's got its god it Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are you? Are you both from Kelly like from there? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, But I spend a lot of time in New York. I have an office out there, and so I was there like probably twice a month all of last year. And I was about to move there, but then COVID fucked my life up.
Speaker 1: So come tell us when you're here, Yes, yeah, we will, and vice versa. Have you come out stories?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 6: Also you asked earlier about the podcasting and dating, So do you not tell your dates?
Speaker 1: So who you're talking to that you have a podcast, how does that work?
Speaker 3: Not not off the bat norly know, because it's just such a preview into my life so quick and like I've been I'm like kind of paranoid because I had a bad situation with this guy who basically listened to the podcast and like learned me and like totally manipulated me and like lied and like lied about so much shit, like being a single dad, he was married. Yeah, it was just the whole thing. So I'm you, I became paranoid and shit, but it never comes up, fucked Inevitably it comes up because it's such a big part of my life. You know, I love I love I love what I do. I love podcasting, and it's they're gonna.
Speaker 1: Be what are you doing every day? Right? Going on over there? So yeah, he's a psychopath. Oh yeah, that's what that was. And he just yeah, he just had a baby too. It was crazy.
Speaker 3: It was just like I think she was pregnant too at that time, you do, or they got or he got her right after, Like sorry, yeah, yeah, it's crazy, so sad, sad. Yeah, we have a whole episode about it, so if you're listening, you want to check out that episode.
Speaker 1: It's called I'm Dating a married man, and it's a good one. It's a good it's a treaty. One of us did that, just kidding, Elsie put their.
Speaker 2: Wow, you know, Shane, you're advertising shade is advertised.
Speaker 1: I was young. I made a mistake. I don't I know. I was trying. Happened.
Speaker 2: You know what I always say, I'm like, you want me to date your husband because I likely.
Speaker 1: Don't want him at all. Like I don't want to take your mail.
Speaker 2: That's not the goal here, Like just make them both happy, and I'm going to do it. Like let's work together, Like let's call me if you need me.
Speaker 4: Listen, there's a little about a hot dad that just when I go on Whole Foods and I see him, Dad's I'll.
Speaker 1: Be getting hot, I know, but I keep it to myself.
Speaker 6: I think guys do look nicer with babies hot dads, and may they look a little tired.
Speaker 1: Tired. I'm like, come rub that stubble on me.
Speaker 4: But you know, only only if he's you know, single, or maybe on the outs.
Speaker 6: The Okay, my last question for you ladies is what is giving birth?
Speaker 1: Like these fucking questions. I was like, what question is she going to pick?
Speaker 7: Which one is it going to be.
Speaker 4: There's a plethora of.
Speaker 3: The way She's asking curious, I believe you, what is giving birth?
Speaker 1: Like, uh, it is? For me?
Speaker 3: It was really Oh, I had birth and I gave birth in a hospital, which obviously most people do, but that was when I got to the hospital I realized it was like the biggest mistake of my life. Like I got there and I immediately started crying and everyone was like, what's wrong?
Speaker 1: And I was like this were people died. I was like, what am I doing here? Why did I choose this?
Speaker 3: I just became so fearful, and then I just feel like I wanted to have a natural birth I was getting I got induced because my doctor kind of made me feel like I had no other choice, like my daughter was getting too big.
Speaker 1: Like a lot of doctors did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was one of it was I feel like my situation just wasn't. Looking back on it, and now that I have so much more knowledge about birth, I was I just wasn't.
Speaker 1: I don't think I was given the best advice.
Speaker 3: So I feel like because of that, I had to get induced, and then suddenly I wasn't going to be able to have a natural birth. I had to get a sea section, which I was like, not even on like the play like the radar. For me, I was like, I'm healthy, I'm capable. I got this. And then I'm like, what we're doing We're having a C section? Okay, And then that just was not great. I didn't love it, to be honest. So birth for me, unfortunately wasn't like this beautiful, like amazing experience like I hoped it could be. Yes, there was amazing highlight. There were highlight moments like highlight moments. Michael Jackson was playing during my c section.
Speaker 1: That was cool, that's cool. They had music on.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that's problematic now, but and I was like, Michael mj was playing during the birth of my baby girl. But yeah, I think it just wasn't what I had hoped and dreamed for. If I ever have another child, I definitely would do a lot of things differently and follow my gut and intuition.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's birth for me. Birth is like, well, if I always say, like.
Speaker 2: You have these plans, I was like, die hard, I'm gonna have an unassistant home birth. I like trained my baby daddy. We had like I made him watch four thousand videos. Like I called my hippie friends from up North, like we're gonna e gauge when I give birth.
Speaker 1: You're gonna come down and deliver my baby. I bought the kid and the pool. It would be fine, you know.
Speaker 2: And then like I went for my like one of my checkups at thirty seven weeks, which is like three weeks early, and she was like, oh.
Speaker 1: I think you should go check into the hospital.
Speaker 2: I was like, I think you're on drugs and then she's like, no, it's really get your blood flush high. So like basically just to tear in my whole process that I thought was gonna happen. I wouldn't even go on the tour because I was like, I'm not doing it here. So I think like the first lesson in birth earned motherhood for me was like your plan nobody cares, nobody cares, your kid doesn't care, and God and whoever your whole plan, that's as fuck you.
Speaker 1: And I immediately immediately they try to induce.
Speaker 2: You and like they interrupt the natural process, like you go to a hospital, likeliness of your process being now natural process that your body knows how to do, just like your cats and your dogs go on birth and they know what to do. Your body knows what to do. It counteracts all that shit. First things. First, they try to give you drugs, not natural. Try to induce you, not natural. They try to put a balloon up your pussy to open it up, not natural. And if you're a break if they break your water, not natural and it's been broken for twenty four hours or more, they then say, oh, you have an infection because we broke your bladder. And it's too much checking because you've checked me way too many times, and now there's an infection and now we have to cut you open because I'm trying to leave at six and you've been giving birth for twelve hours and I actually need to get off and I do this every day and I don't really give a fuck. So like there's all these things and our bodies. So anyway, my rant, just for anyone's pregnant.
Speaker 1: I love the brant. Oh it's important, and.
Speaker 2: It's so important because we're not informed that there are no other options. We don't go seeking all the images of birth we see them meet on the TV or in.
Speaker 9: The hospital, and like, to be honest, I'm like scared, like genuinely they are scaring, and they're saying black women are just like drug wrapping dead from having babies. We're two and a half times more likely to die, like our babies are more likely to die. We're more likely to die because they don't believe us.
Speaker 2: And I didn't know that giving birth, which is already scary, I was already scared going to the hospital.
Speaker 1: I'm glad I didn't know that shit, because out of it even more scared.
Speaker 2: But I am a witness of even my doctor was my friend, like we're cool, and like I felt like the nursing staff didn't listen to me. I had a printed list of things I did not want to happen, and like they offered me drugs immediately.
Speaker 1: I printed that shit. Do not offer me drugs right anyway?
Speaker 2: Giving birth is like going into the deepest parts of your body, opening closets, doors, going downstairs that you didn't even know were inside there, dark rooms, and going to find this part in your body that you did not even know exists.
Speaker 1: There comes a point where no.
Speaker 2: One can help you. Whoever's in the room can't help you. Whatever affirmations you have playing can't help you. The affirmations that you've printed nicely on the wall in front of you.
Speaker 1: You could do this.
Speaker 2: Your baby's waiting to see you. I had like this affirmation playing like your baby is pushing down you. Old baby is coming.
Speaker 1: To see you. It was I don't know why she was Australian.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Worry.
Speaker 4: Did you print the affirmations to hand them to the nurse too?
Speaker 2: I printed the affirmations that had him on the thing. I had a ball balancing girl. I was doing everything, went outside to smell weed. I tried everything. But you just go onto a place deep down darkness inside of your corners of your body.
Speaker 1: You didn't even know we're there, and.
Speaker 2: You're like, only I either I'm gonna die or I'm gonna come the fuck up out of this.
Speaker 1: And then suddenly, yeah, just like the.
Speaker 2: Deepest form of like pain slash numbness that you can go to, and then you get epidural and it's all over and you're like, I'm not the exorcist anymore.
Speaker 1: And then you just push and.
Speaker 2: You're like, oh my god, my baby on your chest, and like you cry immediately because it's like.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is an experience. I get this.
Speaker 2: Just like another one sense of like, oh my god, finally like I got through this.
Speaker 1: I did it.
Speaker 2: You're you could look into this child's eyes and the ship is crazy. It's crazy, and then you see your pussy open up so big. I asked for a mirror because like, my body.
Speaker 1: Is only going to do this once.
Speaker 2: So you see like the head pop up and you're like, oh my god, look at my body doing this crazy ship. And then like it just like just slides out like a little like squid out of a can.
Speaker 6: And then does it immediately like does it immediately like close or do they have to sew it up a little or like sh face.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking about a squid and a can too. I don't know comparison.
Speaker 6: I was.
Speaker 2: Into it and I was like, wait, the shoulders and that kind of like comes out.
Speaker 1: It look like a little like flairing. Yeahimes the head out for me.
Speaker 3: I have that video that wass were laying on the side.
Speaker 1: It's a serious surgery. They take out your intestines. People don't realize.
Speaker 3: They take things down and lay them on the table in order to get and Irin's head was so big the doctor had to call like we need a chair. She stood on the chair way.
Speaker 1: You could hear it you were away.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they don't waya you're just numb. They put a curtain, see it. You don't freak and I just remember, like you feel your body.
Speaker 1: I felt like the heaviest, like I was going to explode.
Speaker 3: I felt like a piano was like on top of me, and I was like it was so much pressure because she was.
Speaker 1: Putting all this scared me. I don't want to do that.
Speaker 4: I really have this dream of a natural birth, like the way you described it, like.
Speaker 1: The pool and the water and I come with my and it's a vibe that's terrible.
Speaker 4: And I'm also such a pussy. I like cried when I got an I U D and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, get it. I heard it's very painful. Always say is like try your best to stay home. Trust your body, you know, like doing your There's less germs that you should be familiar with in your home, like everything you have you need. It's not this big scary thing, but it can be if you go to the hospital. If you have to go, it could be good. I had a good experience, like mine is some shit. Like they were they were pretty cool, like I'm not gonna front I was like twelve people there. I felt like I felt safe, I felt heard, but like it was safe, you know. But like, if you could do that shit at home and not go to the hospital, do it.
Speaker 4: You know, Hannah Taylor's out here, Like I just gave birth in the bathroom and then my body just snatched back, and I'm like, bitch, are you a fucking warlock.
Speaker 1: With human warlock? I'm sure yeah, I'm sure she has support too, though.
Speaker 6: But my grandma had eleven kids in the living room.
Speaker 1: See and just that, Yeah, that's amazing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but they were also eating like yams and planting and like natural food. I eat Chick fil A and like, so I'll probably be in the hospital.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, and I out.
Speaker 3: Okay, ladies, thank you guys so much for coming on. So can you tell our listeners where they can find you.
Speaker 1: You can find us at black Girls Texting on Instagram. You can email us at Hello at black Girls Texting. All right.
Speaker 7: Episodes drop every Wednesday. We're on Spotify, iTunes, SoundCloud. We got some vlogs out on YouTube, so check us out dope.
Speaker 3: All right, you guys, make sure you check them out and you know where to find us at Good Mom's Underscore by Choices on Instagram, and if you're listening right now, make sure you scroll all the way down to the bottom, leave a rating and review, and join our patreon. I'm gonna end this episode with a clip from our patreon. A patreon has a bunch of secret.
Speaker 1: Episodes, sex positions. We interview our kids over there, get really personal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we get.
Speaker 1: We write blog. It's basically a journal. It's a journal.
Speaker 2: It is I'm crying right now, so happy.
Speaker 1: I will see you guys next week. Bye.
Speaker 3: It's so interesting because like I had a friend who once shared with me that he used to masturbate at work a lot, like he would lee felt like he needed to release and go in the bathroom masturbate.
Speaker 1: And he was like, do I have a sex addiction? And I was like, I mean to me like that, I wouldn't do that, but I don't.
Speaker 10: Know if that's a sex addiction, but not masturbation, masturbating at work, but masturbating for work. So for me, in order to like concentrate on a said task, I have to.
Speaker 1: Set yourself up.
Speaker 10: I have to get post not clarity, which we all can agree.
Speaker 1: Is a real thing.
Speaker 10: Infact, I use it to concentrate to get work done, so that post nut clarity is basically clarity. It's clearing your mind so you can focus on said whatever right or have a better understanding than you had before, because before you may have had it cloud the judgment. So now I use that as a tool to focus on a said text. So you know, you wake up sometimes and you got like ten things to do in different places, Like now you're thinking, oh, ham is this but it might take away time you try to do two things at once. I come and then plan everything.
Speaker 1: Gets stuff you guys, I'll be right back. I'm just kidding you know what, Because I do use masturbation as a tool. Most people would think I'm really strange for having something like that day, I was really upset about something really personal and super emotional. I was like not okay, and I decided to masturbation