Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones Post Show. Here's your host, Bobby Bone. Welcome to the Friday Post show. Science has some good marital advice Mary, someone who drinks as much as you do, Well, why did you both make that?
Speaker 2: Because I think it depends.
Speaker 3: I've had family where they both drink.
Speaker 1: You say it depends, but your marriage didn't work out.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it so you can't. So I have an opinion you can.
Speaker 1: You're out of this, no, no, no no. But I'm saying if you guys were different and you're like, I don't know, it depends, sometimes you can. But if you guys were different and it ended up not working out, that could be what they're saying.
Speaker 4: But see, like Caitlin doesn't drink that much at all, but you don't drink at all, and she drinks some ish ish.
Speaker 1: But I would say we're so in that pattern of almost the same that it true.
Speaker 4: But y'all could go to dinner and she could order drink and you not, and it's totally fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it doesn't feel any different if she was like, on I don't know, average three ragers a week, that'd be weird. Yeah, And it would test because it would test out. Oh, man, like I don't do that. I guess gotta take care of her or she's gone all the time.
Speaker 3: Read what science says again, how they were it.
Speaker 1: Science has some good marital advice. Marry someone who drinks as much as you do, generally speaking, so one person doesn't have an entirely different drinking culture than the other. I understand what that's It doesn't matter if it's drinking way too much on a Saturday night or every night. Right. The research found the couples who drink close to the same amount of alcohol were less likely to divorce than couples who There was a substantial difference in the two, and I would imagine it's not just drinking. There are probably other factors as well, even just you know, priorities. You know, if people's priorities are completely different and you get married and you start to realize, well, my priority is all I want to do is work all the time, which is something that I've had to be more aware of because I now have somebody that I live with and care about and love, and I have to not just remember it's all about me. So sometimes if it's he says, just in the trivial, I will put a pin in it or decide this is no longer a priority to me because my other priority just jumped up a few spots on the scale, which is my wife now definitely not good at not working too much. But I've had to change my behavior a bit. But it could be anything. What were you going to say?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I mean I changed my stance because when I hear about that, I'm like, oh, well, if you drink a lot, like cause I had aunts and uncles that they both drink a lot and they both went downhill. But that's not what it's saying. It's saying, you know, like match kind of how much you do. Like I grew up in a in a culture where that's all we did. Like my dad he drank I don't know, ten beers a day, like every day. So that's how I grew up. And when I married my wife, she was just like, well, I don't really do that, and I was like, oh, maybe I shouldn't do that. So whatever it is, we ended up being the same and that helped a lot because when I was drinking a lot earlier in our marriage, that was not good because she wasn't drinking.
Speaker 1: And if you continued that pattern it probably not all the time, not universally, it probably wouldn't have led to a happy, long term union because again, your priorities would have been a bit different. Correct, you had kids, But you've been drunk all the time. Yes, yeah, I mean where I come from, and my mom drank all the time and so but that's that's why I never drink though, Right, But Caitlin drinks like she drinks wine. She never popped back with a six pack or anything.
Speaker 3: After a day's work.
Speaker 1: She never drinks at home. And we have wine. I guess if people come over and we have like a part parties. That's a weird word to use. Dinner you have like if we grill out something, Yeah, and people come over, maybe she'll have a glass of wine. Something's else, sneak a drink? No you do, I don't know, all right, that's the first one. A homeowner relives the horror attack by a protective mama black bear who knocked her to the ground and started biting her head in her own backyard. Yes, I thought she was going to scout me, she said, what from w TAE, South Dakota. I'm just kidding, it's not South Dakota. Leanne Galante was mauled at her home in Pennsylvania. The fifty five year old was letting her Pomeranian, which was the bait for the bear. I'm assuming that dog runs out. Either that dog runs out and the bears like ooh, or that dog runs out and the bear starts to be protective if they have cubs. So she's out. She hurd a commotion. She knew her dog was in danger. She then saw the three bear cubs, the small cubs where her dog was, and the mama bear came out. She jumped over this fence and so she starts screaming the lady Smoky Smoky, which was her dog. Then the bear got her by the back of the head and started pulling so hard on it and then biting her head. She thought she was going to be scalped. The woman stained injuries to her arm, face, neck, and head. She was taking to the hospital. But now she is recovering. She's doing okay. The dog's actually fine.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 1: No more bears for her. She has bear trauma for sure. Yeah, I mean for sure bts and I'm not talking about the k pop but she has bear traumatic syndrome. Smokey the Bear comes on that commercial she runs.
Speaker 3: It's crazy that Smoky is the name of the dog.
Speaker 1: Burn Steam Bears. Get that book out of my face.
Speaker 3: Those are good books.
Speaker 1: The bet to watch this weekend at the Oscars, which, by the way, Mike's a big guy who you know he bet it put his money wharres mouth is Yeah, he did a parlay with me Movie Mike from Movie Mike's Movie Podcast. Here's Mike's parlay, and a parlay has multiple bets at once, but if any one of the bets lose, you lose every bet.
Speaker 3: Correct. He pays me twenty bucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah. If you bet seven things seven different bets and one loses but six win, you still lose the bet. But if all seven hit, you get better odds because you bet multiple at once correct. So, Mike, what is your three game oscar parlay?
Speaker 5: I have Oppenheimer to win Best Picture, Killy and Murphy to win Best Actor, and then Christopher Nolan to win for Best Director, also all for Oppenheimer.
Speaker 1: If he gets all three right, Mike d wants one hundred bucks. If he misses any of the three, Eddie gets twenty bucks.
Speaker 3: I'm like the casino, he pays me twenty bucks for the bet. It's such a rare bet. I mean, the odd makers are saying it's not that big of a rare bet. However, Mike, I've seen articles where they're saying Barbie's gonna come and sweep stuff. I don't think so Barber's gonna come out of nowhere and get them.
Speaker 1: Reminds me, you guys have no respect, both of you for what. They have no respect for what awesome things like ran a text thread I said, I'm a nine game parlay. I hit nine. Nobody even gave me a thumbs up or an exclamation point. Yeah, I saw it at nine. I hit a nine game parlay, and not a single person in this thread, which is Eddie movie Mike Kevin read, nobody said wow, it just sat there with nothing.
Speaker 2: Does that mean they're annoying, they're stupid idiots. It means they're like, okay, idiot faces.
Speaker 1: Well lucky Bobby, Yeah no, if that's not luck, I bet the game I'm luck gambling is luck that well, that's not true or there whatever. People to do it for a career. I think for us a lot of times it is. But it's not gambling's not you.
Speaker 2: Used data to come up with your.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 1: For like six of them, I bet on really who I thought I would by watching college basketball year. For three of them, I never even heard of the team.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I was gonna say. Like, there were some teams and they're like, how did you even hear of this team? Watch the game?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, But sometimes on TikTok, I'll follow these guys. It'll be like, hey, people aren't betting this, but here's the thing. If you bet on Central Connecticut State University, and I'll follow kind of that too, it's probably sixty forty if they're.
Speaker 3: Right, Richmond, Do you have the teams Central Connecticut? Listen to the teams some of them, though I like all of them. I didn't know Lamar. I had a friend named Lamar McNeese. Go ahead, I know McNeese.
Speaker 1: Go ahead read don't just read the funny ones, read all the bets and like TCU, we went and spent time there, but go ahead.
Speaker 3: Well, all I have is just the winners, Like I don't know who they were playing or what. Yeah, so the nine games are Richmond wins, Richmond Spiders. That's right, they are spiders. Houston, Central, Connecticut State never heard of them all that on TikTok, Arkansas heard of them, got it Tennessee TCU Lamar.
Speaker 1: Yep, my friend high school MCNEEE.
Speaker 3: Which I think is in Texas maybe Louisiana. And the final one SMU yeah, Southern Methodists.
Speaker 1: So like three of them. I had no idea one of them though, straight heart I TikTok. The other two I just went. I just wanted to make it.
Speaker 3: Mean.
Speaker 1: I bet like one hundred bucks and I won one. How much? Man?
Speaker 3: Pretty good?
Speaker 1: Seven hundred that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Though no one responded to that. I just person like none of.
Speaker 2: Us did y'all bet and like lose money.
Speaker 3: I mean, I bet every day, but I bet a dollar so it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: And I don't bet every day basketball. I bet Arkansas game, some some I don't, and hardly ever anything else for college of basketball. And I hit it and I thought my friends would be like, hey, but good job man, good job. No, they ignored it, which was even worse than going, hey, yeat lucky.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. Kevin usually like does a little heart emoji or something or a heart response.
Speaker 1: There's reed reads in it too. Reid didn't even say what up either his nine p nine game par let you all ignored you did?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we all thought. Yeah, I thought we did.
Speaker 1: Maybe in your.
Speaker 3: Head they said, well counts, dude.
Speaker 1: I was pretty happy with that. I'm pretty happy with that. How would you react now? If you just got it? Let's replay it.
Speaker 3: But Eddie, he's so lucky.
Speaker 1: No, you have to say it like that. That's what would your response to be.
Speaker 3: Oh, wow, dude, awesome and I get back to my life. And then, because that's just what you.
Speaker 1: Do every day, I don't, but I lose a lot too.
Speaker 3: Send send us those No, that's boring.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't do a whole lot of parlays now football every I did everyone with you, guys, and we went on quite the rough streak until the end of the season.
Speaker 3: To bet one hundred dollars on nine games is just insane. But I mean, you're crazy, man, that's.
Speaker 1: You, and nobody appreciated it. So last time I send you, guys anything. A two person nude cruise is going for twenty five hundred bucks a person.
Speaker 3: Everyone's nude in the cruise.
Speaker 1: You're allowed to be. I don't think there's a rule where if you do where pants they kick you off. But so it's called Bare Necessities Tour. The Naked Extravaganza goes through Mexico and Hernduras after setting sale from Tampa, Florida. Two thy three hundred passengers can fit on the vessel, which also feels dirty, just vessel.
Speaker 3: Then they fit on the vessel, fit on.
Speaker 1: The vessel the Big Nude Boat twenty twenty five. They're currently taking bookies for an eleven day tour. One man's taken to the Internet to talk about his experience on the trip before says, it comes with one rule. What do you think The one rule is no touching, no photos.
Speaker 3: It's a good rule. What video so the same thing?
Speaker 1: I think that'd be the same thing. Yeah, what about live photos? Paint them? No, No, I don't think you're sitting paint anybody. The cost to travel is twenty five hundred bucks a person. You can get the luxury cabins, which are thirty three thousand dollars. Who do you think? What thirty three thousand do you think? Because this is like money, right, you gotta pay three thousand bucks to get the cheapest cabin. Do you think those kind of things, because I can't imagine it's a bunch of hippihippies like we were talking about on nude beaches or if you go to a nude beach in America. I'm sure in Europe it's different because in Europe they're just a little more naked. It's just a little more normal. So there's eights and two's and six is all just running life together.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 1: In America not really the case. No, it's always like a counterculture type person, and they do other things counterculture, like not shave their armpits or their genital areas. So this though, because it costs money, and it's probably not just the hippies. Do you think it's like just a bunch of orgies on that thing.
Speaker 3: Or maybe it's just normal to them. It's not sexual to them, it's just normal like Adam and Eve, you know.
Speaker 1: You got to go, but you're putting yourself in a member.
Speaker 2: They get to a point anything they need to cover.
Speaker 3: But after like a couple of days of everyone being naked, is it just become like yes, I.
Speaker 1: Would assume it's all right cool. The time I got painted nude is really embarrassing for a while, and then about five minutes into it, I was like, oh, whatever, dude, now you've seen it, so what's the difference. Yeah, you should get closer to make sure you get it exactly right. That's kind of what it turned into.
Speaker 3: You guys.
Speaker 2: Like small room anyways, though?
Speaker 1: Is it tiny room?
Speaker 3: How many people were in there?
Speaker 1: Just me and the painter?
Speaker 4: The painter, but it was it was a production studio that was tiny.
Speaker 3: The pain my laugh, fucking why but you're the painter.
Speaker 1: I bet you on those Johnson. It's kind of like, what do you call the place that people go to. It's like an island and they all go into a hedonism hedonism. He hasn't heard about that.
Speaker 3: I've heard the name.
Speaker 1: I think it's where people go and just.
Speaker 2: Is it Heathenism or no heat.
Speaker 1: I think it's he is that what it is? Mike?
Speaker 5: I'm looking up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw him typing. I wasn't going to him as an expert.
Speaker 3: On an island.
Speaker 5: I don't have a bookmark.
Speaker 1: It may not be an island. It may just be like a convention, you know, like the Republican addition National Democratic Convension.
Speaker 3: But this is different.
Speaker 1: But to be hedonistic, I think is a thing too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what comes up first, hedonism.
Speaker 1: So what is what is that.
Speaker 5: To get pleasure in one lifestyle? Action or thoughts?
Speaker 1: So, and it doesn't have to be sexual, but I think hedonism when they have this, it's people going to do stuff like everybody's just sexual. Wow, how don't you know this? I don't know.
Speaker 3: You never heard of hedonism?
Speaker 4: No, I've heard of he being a heathen and then Hades country h a des Hades.
Speaker 2: Like uh, hell, god of the underground.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh did you know Hades h Ades?
Speaker 3: I just know of the country Hades.
Speaker 2: And it's not the same thing.
Speaker 1: It's pretty rough. I saw a story yesterday where one of the big gang leaders there.
Speaker 2: It's terrible.
Speaker 1: It's saying, if you come here, it's about to get even worse than it is now, like almost putting out a pr war himself, like, don't get here. It's about to be complete, complete unrest.
Speaker 3: Wow. They don't that's crazy. They don't want people there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's not that it's just he's again gangs there and Amy can speak to this more in a terrible way. They're kind of political party. Yeah, it's almost like a political party, but they rule with force and guns and wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and there's certain kids because of their circumstances.
Speaker 2: There's uh, we talked about this a while back.
Speaker 4: There's like a wait list to get into the gang because then you have food and protection and you're a part of it instead of just you know, having nothing. But yeah, I'm on a text thread right now, like last night at eight pm.
Speaker 2: You know, have you talked to anyone?
Speaker 4: I'm hearing Delmis is under attack and everyone is being displaced in the area. And it's not the part of Delmas where or Delma is what they say, that's well, that's it's a part import of prints. So it would be like you know Green Hills in Nashville, you know.
Speaker 1: Like a part of just not like in Nashville.
Speaker 2: Oh, definitely not different.
Speaker 4: Yeah so, but the orphanage is in that area, but it's still a little bit of.
Speaker 2: A ways because there's different numbers. Like it's just terrible because like.
Speaker 4: You don't know what section it's going to be coming to next.
Speaker 1: And I'm not making it. By the way, if you want to clip this clip and say I compared gangs to I mean I probably would anyway, but to political parties, it's just the closest thing that I could think of, because they are organized groups and as Amy said, there's a waiting list to even get in because they have resources.
Speaker 2: Well. And the problem too is on.
Speaker 4: Several days ago, hundreds of prisoners escaped.
Speaker 1: So organized by certain we'll call them a gang or well.
Speaker 2: I don't know how.
Speaker 4: I don't know the details of how it happened, but I mean it's just that the violence is escalating like crazy, and it's just a lot of bad people are out on the streets doing a lot of really bad things. And I feel really bad for the people there that are just trying to be normal and live their lives, you know, Like we.
Speaker 1: Have a small place, is not like you can just go, let's pack up and move how big states away.
Speaker 2: No, and they don't have anywhere. Also, they don't have the finances.
Speaker 4: They don't have anywhere to go, like you know, even the nannies at our orphanage, like they show up at that job every day because that's they need that money. And then the bakery that we have their a'tation run now. I mean our listeners help build it, but it's run by Haitians. They show up to work every day like even sometimes when the protests are really bad in the street, they're like they want to get to work because they want to make the bread and they want to get paid.
Speaker 1: Question, Yeah, is.
Speaker 3: There a military there that's like strong and fighting them?
Speaker 4: Not a Haitian military? Sometimes like a human American will be there. Another Other countries come in to try to help. But it's sometimes I think some people are there secretly. You do your hands doing a jazz is MVR, but.
Speaker 1: But they wouldn't even know if it was secret enough. Yeah, that's when they fact check you and you go, you guys are wrong because I know a secret. Can't fact check a secret. But let me let's do a little mid roll here. International Women's Day. That's today. You guys want to play the game? Yeah, there's no real prize, but I figure games are always fun. Even on the post show Amy Lunchbox Eddie. You guys ready to go all this are famous women in history and you guys can oh don't, can't. My hair is all jacked out, I'm sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I did this to be funny, good man, you know what, screw it? Put it up? Okay, I did it as a bit. I put my hair in an up ponytail, pebbles or something pebbles? Isn't it looks like my head's got a boner? Whoa doesn't it? Doesn't it?
Speaker 3: Who's gonna answer that?
Speaker 1: Amy shaking her head of me twice like I'm not gonna answer answer?
Speaker 2: Okay, pebbles, flintstone? Look at her hair?
Speaker 1: See yeah, I feel like that's a bone in it.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what it looks like. Do you have a little ponytail on top? You're just missing the bone for the middle. O.
Speaker 1: Can's taking me a bone?
Speaker 2: Pebbles?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, that's a double split. That's a split.
Speaker 4: No, it's tied around the bone. It's just the way her hair is curling. You're sort of splitting too.
Speaker 2: You don't even know whatever. It's pebbles.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. What happened?
Speaker 3: Is gonna roll on this.
Speaker 1: Read? How you doing, Buddy good Man?
Speaker 4: How you doing?
Speaker 1: Pretty good? Checking on you? I'm looking at that guy right there? Which guy? The statue guy? Oh? The NFL replica Lombardi Trophy.
Speaker 3: Won?
Speaker 1: I won the real one. Okay, we gotta go. Okay, if we wait for read, we're gonna be your all month. Yeah, let's just go buzz in your name. I'll give you the example first. Who was the first female pilot to fly.
Speaker 2: Solo, Amy Meli Earhart.
Speaker 1: To fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean. They think they know where she crashed. Now I read a whole story about how they've tracked it and they've measured the tides in this one island where they think she'd live. Crazy.
Speaker 4: Also, didn't people claim to see her like an older Amelia Earhart live there.
Speaker 2: At that I saw Elvis, Oh, you saw Elvis? Okay, I know, I saw Tupac.
Speaker 1: Some people claim to see everybody, you know.
Speaker 4: I feel like it was towards the end of her journey too, huh, when she crashed and disappeared.
Speaker 1: That part, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's crazy because she made it all well.
Speaker 1: And she didn't land on the island. According to the story, she landed in the water and swam out. And there were certain times where she could get signaled back to Rady only certain like certain brief times in the day, and that's when she would go, and there was a she had somebody that she could try to, a navigator. Somebody was with her.
Speaker 2: I believe it was a navigator, because that's.
Speaker 1: Weird to say, fly solo. But then I'm thinking she's the only pilot got it because somebody was with her and they would fly back to the plane or like swim back to the plane and try to get in that small time and then eventually they lost the plane too. Okay, here we go that. Uh I we'll do like ten of these h who is known for her diary, Amy and Frank.
Speaker 3: Oh, we're buzzing her name. My bad, Eddie, I swear to God. Sorry, man, running cameras are what did you think we were doing? We're going in order, and whoever is didn't got it wrong is eliminated.
Speaker 1: Fair enough, Amy, you got that one right. We'll move around. We're moving yeah, because lunchbox is a different studio and maybe I have that's true.
Speaker 6: It didn't delay me. I was on there, we were there. I'm ready to go speed around. It's more fun.
Speaker 2: You probably were in the same time as me.
Speaker 7: But no, no, I think you had me to me, I I stuttered, Oh okay, well, then let's go honest honesty.
Speaker 1: Here he's trying to I feel like if he does, and it's just really nice. This is my theory. If lunchboxes really nice, genuinely kind, overly helpful, sincere for two weeks straight. He can win some money in the.
Speaker 3: Lottery karma like good karma.
Speaker 1: I feel like he can win.
Speaker 7: To scratch off, Well, I'm already one weekend. I've been Now you have consistent ID so he got none.
Speaker 3: See all right?
Speaker 1: I want to think of every single thing that we've done. But I would say we can start this Monday. See if he can go two whole weeks. And I think if he can go two whole weeks, he'll win some money and to scratch off. That's my theory.
Speaker 3: Do we help him? Do we like, hey, Lunchbosch, you're slipping.
Speaker 1: If he slips, though he slipped, OK, so it's nothing but kindness.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 1: Maybe he brings in donuts one day, it's like he do it. It's like overly kind, even bordering on is he setting us up to murderous? But never with an undertone of he's only doing it for this or reminding us of what he used to say. You also can't do that where he's like, I know I'm being kind this week, but Abby sucks the singer is what I used to say.
Speaker 6: I've been nice all week? So yeah, I mean I can I've been nice my whole life.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's true. But can you think of something this we we can shut this down, Mike, can you look back at what we've done.
Speaker 5: I'm sure he talked about Abby and her singing career, about.
Speaker 6: You, guys. What I don't think Abby was on air this week?
Speaker 3: Guys, do you complain about Morgan this week?
Speaker 6: I don't think Morgan was on air either.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: About her article article? Oh yeah, as a hater that you didn't have a story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're like, he said, we didn't find her in a dumpster, right, that's a compliment.
Speaker 2: Y'all found out that I won that award.
Speaker 1: And I'm just saying, there's no chance if he's not outwardly trying, he's gonna be able to hit this next week, though, Well, set a time during the show. Let's not do at the beginning of the show, Okay, so he'll come in, he may forget, so like in the middle of the show, we'll say, timer starts now, and if you can go two weeks. I have a great feeling he can win two weeks.
Speaker 3: How about two hours, that's that's possible.
Speaker 1: Two weeks. We'll see how far he can go. Next question, buzzing with your name.
Speaker 8: Okay, what abolitionist lunchbox, Harriet Tubman.
Speaker 3: Correct, I ain't know what that works.
Speaker 6: I have no idea what any means.
Speaker 1: As Moses in the underground an abolitionist, someone against slavery.
Speaker 3: And now I'm just shocked heat and he knew that.
Speaker 1: No, I had no idea.
Speaker 3: I thought he said underground to abolish.
Speaker 1: No, not yet to abolish abolitionists.
Speaker 2: Got it.
Speaker 1: You can be an abolitionist against other things things as well. But in the eighteen sixties, eighteen fifties, eighteen forties, obviously leading up to the Civil War, there were abolitionists who is known as the mother of the Civil rights movement in the lugebox lunchbikes.
Speaker 3: Rosa Parks being correct, Wow, wow.
Speaker 4: I kept thinking mother Teresa, and then you said civil rights.
Speaker 1: You could have buzzed in on mother.
Speaker 2: I know, and I would have been wrong.
Speaker 1: True. Didn't stop him, though he gives it a shot. Lunch is a great strategy. He knows if he buzzes in early, he might get forty percent of them when he does it. And he he also knows that he's there's a good chance he may not get it anyway, so that eliminates another percentage of it. And so for him buzzing in and guessing at about a forty percent ratio is in his knowledge when what he does know it's probably like a seventy thirty right, yeah, yeah, but a pretty strong strategy.
Speaker 3: Our angle, though, is that we know the answer.
Speaker 1: We right, So you want to wait, I'm not saying to you guys, but for him, pretty pretty smart, pretty strong.
Speaker 6: I don't appreciate you being that person on Survivor that's gets voted out and blows up everybody's game.
Speaker 3: But that's cool, that's it. But everyone knows that's your strategy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't understand. No, nobody's getting voted out.
Speaker 2: It's not some unique things we know before too. It's just not all.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm quick.
Speaker 4: He just said you were outing his strategy and he didn't apprecial.
Speaker 1: Oh that's what he made. Yeahs No, everybody knows he did. Everybody know. Yeah, you're right, everybody knows he does that.
Speaker 2: He was complimenting you, lunch.
Speaker 1: I literally was saying something very nice about him, and how how logically for him and based on what he knows, that's the move because it puts him in the strongest place to win. Suck it, dude, he's never gonna make it.
Speaker 3: Two weaks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, all right, Next up, I thought he was insulting me. No, dude, I said, give you actually a big old compliment.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 1: Which women's rights activist who had a disability was known for being the first.
Speaker 3: Daddy Eddie Eddie Helen Keller.
Speaker 1: Correct the first deaf and blind person to write a book and earn a bachelor's degree.
Speaker 3: Hey, and now you've got lunchbox thinking he didn't do his strategy there.
Speaker 1: No, he had no idea. Why would he buzz in?
Speaker 6: I had no idea.
Speaker 1: If he has a trickling, he might get it. He buzzes in because he knows. Don't be don't be hating on my boy.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I'm just talk talking about how.
Speaker 7: Although he just hated on me, I don't know Helen Keller, No, I know, But I like when he said disability, I was like, what who has a disability?
Speaker 3: Had women?
Speaker 6: I was thinking wheelchair?
Speaker 1: Okay, that is one. That's not the only one. You could have been like a wheelchair what Roosevelt?
Speaker 3: Not a woman?
Speaker 1: Good point, not a woman great point, great point, all right. Next up, Who was the first woman to win CMA's Entertainment Box Lunchbox Dolly Parton incorrect, Amy correct, Good job Entertainer of the Year in nineteen seventy two.
Speaker 5: Lunchbox and Amy.
Speaker 3: Tide's at Atwood number two, I mean one, I have one?
Speaker 1: Who was the last woman I have three to win CMA Entertainer of the Year lunch Amy, Landy Wilson. She's arguing with the judge. How'd you feel about that that she only has that?
Speaker 3: She has three?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, but I got Amelia.
Speaker 8: As example, yellow card, yellow card air borders on red almost It's like a coaches challenge, but she was mean about it. It's not like the coach throws a flag down and goes, I want to challenge this you effort.
Speaker 1: He doesn't like the challenge. And that's what it felt like for me.
Speaker 3: What is the red card?
Speaker 1: Red card? Be chat of this game? Man? The next.
Speaker 3: Yeah you heard.
Speaker 2: Him, Landey Wilson, Did.
Speaker 3: I get that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Okay, now you have three?
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Who was first Emaale country artist to sell ten million copies? Mctire Amy incorrect, Eddie Eddie.
Speaker 3: Shan Twain correct. It's no catching up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot more.
Speaker 3: Oh there are.
Speaker 1: Which singer won the Grammy Award.
Speaker 3: For Eddie Eddie Whitney Houston incorrect? See man, that to use the word for.
Speaker 1: Me, because you might have got it with the real answer. Which singer won the Grammy Award for Album of the Year more times than anybody else?
Speaker 3: They won't get.
Speaker 6: It more times than anybody else.
Speaker 9: Album of the Year, One of the Year, three seconds lunch box, go ahead, Madonna.
Speaker 1: And correct Amy, Yeah, Taylor correct.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Amy.
Speaker 2: Okay, it is educated.
Speaker 1: Guess who is the first and only tennis player to achieve a career golden.
Speaker 6: Lunchbos Martina Navirgelova in correct.
Speaker 2: Amy, Amy, Serena Williams correct.
Speaker 1: Oh, of course, in both singles and doubles. No, you don't. You don't love anything you played when you were like nine. You can't name me three active that weren't that haven't been around more than ten years tennis players.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I've watched a breakpoint on Netflix.
Speaker 3: Okay, so who there is?
Speaker 2: There's a guy exactly here we go.
Speaker 1: Next up, what woman was the first female UFC champion.
Speaker 3: Eddie Ronda Rousey correct.
Speaker 1: In twenty fourteen one, two, three, four, five six e left like.
Speaker 5: Would score Amy six Eddie and Lunchbox two gosh, Amy's way up there.
Speaker 1: Next up, which US First Lady is known for being the first take on responsibility? Lunchbox Obama and corrected, Ladybird and correct beyond hosting and entertaining in the White House, which US First Lady is known for being the first take on responsibilities beyond hosting and entertaining. Nancy Reagan and correct Eleanor Roosevelt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little bit sooner than know who that is?
Speaker 3: Well, I knew she was a Roosevelt. Well, I got that.
Speaker 1: Next up, which activist co founded and presided over the National Woman Suffrage Association from eighteen ninety two to nineteen hundred and is on the face of a coin, Lunchbox Susan B. Anthony.
Speaker 3: Correct, it's in dang.
Speaker 1: If you didn't, if you just go aim and hold that that borders on another yellow car, because that's a bit of cheating, which would be she's trying to figure out what she does.
Speaker 2: I was going to pull myself out. I wasn't going to try to answer it.
Speaker 1: Next up, who was the first woman to serve on the Supreme Court.
Speaker 9: Lunchbox Lunchbox Ruth Bader Ginsburg incorrect, Oh, that's not it.
Speaker 1: Who was the first woman to serve on the Supreme Court?
Speaker 3: Eddie, Yeah, Pelosi's.
Speaker 1: I never made the Supreme Court. I don't know Sandrede O'Connor.
Speaker 2: Oh, dang it, I don't know that is O'Connor. Sanrede O'Connor.
Speaker 3: Why are you trying to remember?
Speaker 1: This?
Speaker 2: Is he trivia?
Speaker 3: He's not going to ask that question again.
Speaker 1: Supreme Court. Ronda Rowsey, Supreme Court. I can say it now, Josh's Rowsey. No. Who was the first woman to co anchor a news show in nineteen Eddy? Eddie, Katie Kurrect incorrect in nineteen seventy six? Lunchbox, Lunchbox, Oprah Winfrey and correct. I know who was the first woman to co anchor a news show in nineteen seventy Oh, lunchbox, No, you've.
Speaker 2: Already d sorry, mine was Katie?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: Time un I said Bobble Yeah, Bible Waltters, Yeah, bob My Kemy left.
Speaker 5: Amy six Lunchbox three eighty two.
Speaker 1: Okay, Eddie, you can still tie, Lunchbox, you can still win, but you gotta run them that's.
Speaker 3: What I do.
Speaker 1: You'll not, okay, I don't doubt me.
Speaker 3: You don't know it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this one I don't know. I'm gonna wait till the very end because and I would even give you guys hints on this one, but I don't even know if the hints would help me. So I hold what Egyptian Queen Fanny Amy Lepatrick correct famously aligned herself with Julius Caesar and Marc Anthony. I need to know. I got a question.
Speaker 6: Is that a real person?
Speaker 3: Or is that one of those? Like?
Speaker 1: No, it's really clear patos are real? Which former actress launched a podcast called Archetypes in twenty twenty two, in which she has inspiring conversations about women overcoming gender stereotypes. She is now a duchess.
Speaker 7: Lunchbox Eddie Lunchbox Megan Markle correct, who knew?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I didn't even know that.
Speaker 1: Two questions, well, two questions left. What organization found ou by Juliette Gordon Lowe in nineteen twelve have has almost three million members across all age groups and raises over a girl Scouts correct, I'm making this next on worth five points?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Why because nobody's gonna get it.
Speaker 3: Okay, you don't know that.
Speaker 1: Okay, unfair of me to say you're not gonna get it because I don't know it. I do it, but I pretty much feel that way.
Speaker 3: Come on, baby, let's go.
Speaker 1: Although her life tragically ended at the age of thirty, Oh What, American poet and short story writer, is credited with advancing the genre of confessional poetry, and is best known for collections such as The Bell Jar After She Died. She won a Pulitzer Prize in nineteen eighty two for her collected poems Eddie, Eddie, Judy Bloom, Let's go not dead. I don't think Oh no, I think Judy Bloom is still writing.
Speaker 3: Oh like, same books, same type of books. Oh that's cool, Mike in fact check and see if she's still alive or not that mouth tape I wear when I sleep chep chap stuff.
Speaker 5: Are still alive.
Speaker 3: Wow, way to go.
Speaker 1: Judy kills me. Amy.
Speaker 6: I'm waiting for the hints.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, you don't have any. I mean I can try to give you, like hints, like when you play charades. Okay, this one's gonna be a bad one. You may don't know it. There was a psychic that used to go on one of these shows like the Amori or a daytime talk show. Yeah, she was a psychic. I'm gonna let Lunchbox back in the game.
Speaker 6: I've not been out.
Speaker 1: Oh, Eddie's out, I'm out. I'm gonna let me. I'm gonna keep you out because I might get this. Nah, just because I think it's funny for me just to randomly say who's in and out? She was a psyche. Her first this first name was somebody one of those psychics, and the psychic got in trouble because she was like the dead person's over here and they can find her. I think that's her name. No, okay, first name, okay, cool, let me do another one. It's on a window. This is a okay, here we go. First word, first syllable, it's on a window.
Speaker 5: Okay, got it.
Speaker 4: No, her first the first syllable of her first name is on a window.
Speaker 1: Ab CD E F G H I JK like elemento is not one letter. Hold on, let me stever.
Speaker 2: I hate that all the time. I do that.
Speaker 3: Elena, and we're still talking about the psychic too. Is part of her name?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: First name or last name?
Speaker 1: Okay, So This is on a window, the number twenty two, and something you say, the number twenty two letter and a sound you make whenever you just can't quite figure out what to say. That's that's her first name. Oh does that make sense? My CD f G something on a window, the number twenty two and something you say or a sound you make when you can't figure out what to say and do.
Speaker 3: I'll let you back in, Okay, I won't even listen.
Speaker 1: I know. That's why I'm not redoing the clues.
Speaker 6: I need to know the last name.
Speaker 3: What was the clue?
Speaker 1: What name is? Just guess it?
Speaker 2: Pandam It's not the V's not twenty two.
Speaker 1: What do you think her name is? Okay?
Speaker 2: Silvam or pandam wind?
Speaker 3: No, Seal, I got it, Laddy, yeah, Vivian No.
Speaker 1: It's on a window, the number twenty two, and as something or a sound you make match them whenever you don't know what to say. Okay, So that's the first name, first name, and her last name.
Speaker 4: Guys, what's the twenty second letter in the aphabet V? Is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay? Her last name window rhymes with the subject in school that gave me the most trouble.
Speaker 2: Type French VIV type typing, wasn't it?
Speaker 1: I would say the subject, okay, the subject that I scored the lowest on my act, not French?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: What's on the act?
Speaker 3: Math?
Speaker 2: Reading, writing, arithmetic?
Speaker 1: That's right, it's plenty oft.
Speaker 2: Wait her last name?
Speaker 1: Oh right?
Speaker 2: Her last names right?
Speaker 5: W R I G.
Speaker 1: I'm done with this, but vivim right? So it's on the window. Sil sil Sylvia twenty Sylvia, Uh, Sylvia, Sylvia. You didn't you said Sylvia like eight times?
Speaker 8: Sylvia rip because because my snow.
Speaker 1: Sylvia is her first name. Her last name rhymes with math.
Speaker 3: Sylvia Wrath, Tath, okay, hathway.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on Cath Cath, Sylvia Cather. Give her the light of the vines. First syllable is of that of a water mammal.
Speaker 3: Weal, Sylvia wal.
Speaker 1: You know the answer. You're nodding your head. What do you think it is? Sylvia Plath? Correct?
Speaker 3: Who is Sylvia Plath?
Speaker 1: I just told you in the question she's a poet. Did you know Sylvia Plath was? I know, she's like the only woman poet that I know. Yeah, well that's the right answer. Poem. We didn't know it, Sylvia Plath, get it, Sylvia rounds of math? What's the what's the water mammal? Yeah? First syllable? Amy, you win though?
Speaker 3: Thank you? Good job Amy, Sylvia play that's why you didn't get it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh, twenty second letter.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: There's a new documentary on Steve Martin coming out Apple TV called Steve, So it's gonna be awesome. One of my favorite people ever, and not just because of the movies he did later in life, but how and he was basically the first comic to do stadiums without jumbotron's you couldn't really see up close, and that was part of his act. He'd be like, all right, everybody, there'd be twenty thousand people around him for my next trick, and he'd do like a very very small coin trick with his hands, and he knew nobody could see it.
Speaker 3: That's really funny. Yeah, man, I like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, So that's gonna be super cool.
Speaker 3: Forget that one though. Did you see the new bon Jovi one on Hulu?
Speaker 1: I did not know there was a bon Jovi documentary.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, coming out in April.
Speaker 1: Oh you haven't seen it yet?
Speaker 6: Nah?
Speaker 1: Is it about John or is it about the bands?
Speaker 3: About the band and dude, all all the teas the trailer is like, oh, I got a story, and they're like we went hard, man like, and it's all the footage of these girls and them signing like girls boobs, like it's crazy, dude, this is gonna be a crazy documentary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I bet they went hard.
Speaker 3: And then sam Bora's like sitting there is like you want me to lie or tell the truth, and that was a bit before us.
Speaker 1: But you have to imagine when you're a rock band and there's no way anything you do is ever gonna.
Speaker 3: Get out, which is their case, which is why.
Speaker 1: People like, uh, maybe it's deaf one of the bands, maybe Motley cru trying to think of which one specifically, but they would do like thirty minute drum solos in the middle of the show, a Motley crue so they could go onto the stage and have sexually girls while the show was happening. So weird here he is Nikki six. Nikki six is like god, dang, dude, come on.
Speaker 3: Or Nikki six plays like Tommy Lee, Tommy Lee, Oh yeah, sorry.
Speaker 1: Tommy Lee. You know who I saw? Nick's Nikki six. Uh there's Nikki six, Tommy Lee, the bassist.
Speaker 3: I saw it was his name, the old the old guy, and he was the oldest student in the band.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Mars Mars, Johnny Marsh, Mick Marsh, Nick Mars, that's it.
Speaker 1: Saw, I'm at the airport.
Speaker 3: Really, I mean he can't. He looks really really really really No, I won't say old because he was covered up with stuff, but he's like hunched over. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then the lead singer Motley.
Speaker 3: Crue was Vince Neil saw him on the dobbery, played right behind him. He drew was it a lambo? What was what did he do?
Speaker 1: Like a big yellow Lamborghini?
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lunchbox. He had his Lambeau Parker right in front of the door. Manol.
Speaker 6: He knows what's up.
Speaker 1: He lives here, I think now, really, I think so. Uh My point was so Tommy looks playing the drums and it's that set every night, and he's like, all right, Tommy knows he's got to play for thirty eight minutes while somebody goes under and have sex with somebody, and all of a sudden the person comes back in like three minutes like loser, it's over, It's over. Immediately, All right, Mike, is there anything else that? Is it? Stuff? Though? Let me uh. They say it's time to stop using glitter. Environmental scientists say that when glitter ends in ocean's rivers, lakes and streams, that the fishing not looking too pretty, and then all hate breaks loose, lots of jealous fish down there.
Speaker 2: Stop that's happening.
Speaker 1: No, it actually is poll It's a pllutant, and then it hits Sunlight hits it, and it causes underwater fishing plants to die.
Speaker 3: Oh oh wow.
Speaker 1: And not only that, it also blocks sunlight so outwardly the sunlight can hit it, but it can also block sunlight like on top of things, and it can cause things to die.
Speaker 3: Gosh, how much glitter are we using?
Speaker 1: I guess a lot.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't like it.
Speaker 1: I mean I put it in my eyeshadow. It's just there. Things that women do more at home than men, according to studies. Things that women do more at home than men do. You guys will take any guesses?
Speaker 3: Is it women do more at home?
Speaker 1: Laundry, laundry correct clean, yep, correct yeps dishes, Amy's four for four.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Well, she's a woman, and then.
Speaker 1: The last ones make more household decisions. Amy's the woman and the man of her house, though she's got them both.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's true.
Speaker 1: It takes this amount of time to adjust a time change.
Speaker 2: I don't like it though, Just so y'all know it's a question.
Speaker 3: Say it again.
Speaker 1: A month five to seven days? Oh, I told you, Amy said a month. Amy's at Christmas going God, dang man.