Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, Podcasts, Radio News, The.
Speaker 2: Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 1: I'm Carol Master alone with normal Linda, so let's get to some of the stocks on the move. Denisa Sikova has had quite a day. She's with us Bloomberg News, Cross Asset Report. Just a little bit of stuff going on here. It keep us up busy a little bit.
Speaker 3: After hours Oracles earnings, we're seeing quite the reaction. Oracle posted quarterly cloud revenue that was better than expected. That company was under a lot of pressure, it was down about fifty percent from September highs. Clearly, we're seeing very different reaction after hours. The ticker, of course, is all our Cel. Shares are up about eight percent in extended trading. That's quite the jump for the company. Projected strong sales in the upcoming fiscal year. What everyone is looking for signs that the company is turning it's massive AI spending into revenue, and clearly we're seeing a little bit of this today and investors are pretty happy about it so far. Of course, in not so liquid rating, Oracle is working to deliver all those massive cloud infrastructure deal We're talking about Meta, we're talking about open Ai, and you know, all those companies have been at the center of all the market worries about AIS, and you know, you can see that investors have definitely punished those but some good numbers. Sales in the companies closely watch infrastructure business gained eighty four percent. This is significantly higher than one analysts we're expecting. That said, I also looked at the capital expenditure number. That's also higher than analysts expected. So you know, there is definitely some couochure.
Speaker 1: But it hasn't changed, right, it hasn't changed. So that was like so better that it didn't go up, but it also hasn't gone down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but investors expected fourteen billion and there is nearly eight nineteen billion of capital expenditure, so that's five billion is a lot.
Speaker 1: But their fiscal year twenty twenty six has stayed kind of consistent, right, So it's interesting. We talked with our honor Agrana of Bloomberg Intelligence and he said, what's so key is they have such a massive relationship with open Ai, and so listening for some color around that on the carbet analysts and investors to see that that is still kind of tight and funding and funding right yeah.
Speaker 4: I said, IRR funding the open Ai situation. So it's a lot for investors to parstory that. I'm sure we're going to see continuing into tomorrow's training.
Speaker 1: Day for sure, but a pop.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: What else are you keeping an eye on right now?
Speaker 3: I'm keeping an eye on the bone market and Amazon dot Com. They had a good day today. Stock was up around forty basis point thecories am Z and the company raised thirty seven billion from US door bone sale. It's a very interesting thing to look at. Obviously, with all the volatility in the market, we kind of weren't expecting so many deals, but we're seeing clearly some of them coming back. Of course, I guess there have been some good news when it comes to the We're so fundraising in back Blogbuster fundraising fourth largest US corporate bond sale and record.
Speaker 1: This big tech company is doing the you know, issuing debt and this one I think Amazon right is going to have is it like on track for a quarter, whether it's is the negative cash flow, it's cashflow.
Speaker 3: I think so. I think so it's there was clearly a lot of demand. The offering was increased from initial guidance of twenty five billion to thirty billion. The US portion of the deal drew more than one hundred billions. Clearly a lot of demand. Everyone wants to be part of those hyper scured deb deals. We've seen quite a few other ones that were met with a lot of interest. Of course, everyone wants to be with those big companies. That doesn't necessarily tell us too much about the health of the rest the business, but you know, clearly it went well and the company, I mean, it's small game today, but clearly investors didn't show too much worry.
Speaker 4: About that did so it's interesting obviously the story on the Boomer terminal saying the US corporate IG market posted its largest day on record and this the last record that we saw on a daily record for this issuance for high grade was in twenty thirteen. So Amazon clearly really adding.
Speaker 2: To that place, right.
Speaker 1: I mean, with these guys when they come to the debt markets, it's just unbelievable. Let's go to go Easy.
Speaker 3: Yeah we're going to Canadian stocks, but quite the moves there. Go Easy. The ticker is gs Y. The stock was down more than sixty percent today. It got worse and worse during the day. Was initially a smaller loss. Stocks and bonds of the company tumbled after the Canadian Supreme Lender suspended its dividend with Droid's financial outlook and disclosed hundreds of millions of dollars in loan loss its ties to its vehicle business. Everyone has been looking at that space for cracks. Clearly, this is just one example in Canada, but definitely we so quite the.
Speaker 1: Reaction in the least products.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's really really, really really big. And one thing I saw is the company acknowledges that macroeconomic conditions hire, an employment rate, cost of living are definitely negatively impacting the consumer base, which is, you know, it becomes more than just a company story. Perhaps the story about the Canadian consumer. Yeah, maybe extend here as well.
Speaker 4: There's allow eight hundred million dollars in market caps.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, small company.
Speaker 4: Still what's a big moves sixty percent.
Speaker 1: Move, Yeah, that's a big move. Good stuff, Denisa, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: The Stock Mover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news. On Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live. Catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.