Speaker 1: Kate Middleton, So there are so many conspiracy theories now about where she is when there was a statement put out that she would not be seen until Easter that she was having abdominal surgery. So isn't that what they're abiding by? Meaning they said what the matter was, and aren't they just abiding by that. The Palace doesn't seem to be like, oh hey, we said that, but just kidding. They seemed to be fairly say what you mean, mean what you say now? I hear William canceled something that would normally be important. But the conspiracy theories are ridiculous that like something bad happen. I mean, her sister has been seen, he's been seen.
Speaker 2: But it just.
Speaker 1: Overall really speaks to the pressure of being a royal, that you must be accountable and you must go to public appearances and people must see you to feel that all is well in the world.
Speaker 2: It's really.
Speaker 1: Very similar to Queen Elizabeth when people would get unsettled if they hadn't seen her. It doesn't really happen with that many people in the royal family that people even notice their absence, But with Kate it's like she's the new Queen and I don't mean this to be negative or rude.
Speaker 2: If we hadn't.
Speaker 1: Seen Camilla Parker Bulls for several months, I'm not sure that people would even realize. I just don't know that they would pay the same amount of attention. I actually do know they would not pay the same amount of attention if Camilla Parker Bowles just wasn't seen for a while. So Kate is beloved, she is the people's queen, and what a hard job. What if the pressures of the job or something personal going on in her life or her marriage, or let's just talk about the pressure of that scrutiny and that spotlight. Oh my god, I think it sounds It sounds dreadful if you're a person who cares what other people think of which I really don't. I'm used to scrutiny, But it sounds like a prison in some ways, Like it just sounds like very trapping. Let's say she feels good, but not good enough to go out or be seen. She can't just go anywhere. She can't like just go to a store. She can't just go to a park, she can't just go be taken to the ocean somewhere just to like breathe the air and feel good. Maybe you know she can't be taken to a spa. I know she can have a spa in the palace. It's not the same, and the palace doesn't is in a city. It doesn't feel like fresh air in that way, you know. I guess she can walk around the palace and get fresh air. I just mean like I would want to go straight out to the Hamptons and breathe the ocean air. I would want to feel free in that way, and that sounds hard to not.
Speaker 2: Be able to do that. So I love Kate. I don't know her.
Speaker 1: I can't love someone that I don't know. I love what is portrayed about her.
Speaker 2: I love what seems like her poise.
Speaker 1: Let's hope something's not going on in their personal life and their relationship. That would be just really hard to deal with with so much scrutiny, or with the kids, or just people go through problems.
Speaker 2: People go through serious issues like imagine being in a bubble.
Speaker 1: In a fish bowl for any issue that you have gone through in the last five years, two years, six months. I won't leave the house for days in a row. I don't want to go anywhere the pandemic was great for that and interesting, that's why everybody went through so much of their shit then good and bad.
Speaker 2: So we wish Kate.
Speaker 1: Well, that's all I have to say. How crazy is it the influence that Taylor Swift has on the election the political landscape. It's almost like when a monopoly has too much power. I mean, Taylor Swift could just run for president, right, Travis Kelsey would be the first man.
Speaker 2: It's really unbelievable that.
Speaker 1: It's almost dangerous, like she's almost you know, she has so much power to make something happen, but it's kind of dangerous. She probably almost wants to stay quiet because it's like an earthquake. It's just her impact is seismic. I just it's the Oprah effect times one hundred, Like what the Oprah effect was so scary and powerful, like whatever she did or said was going to affect the outcome. That's nothing compared to this. This is this is global. She's moved the entire sports and entertainment industry, to say the least, like, she's affected ratings in such a drastic way that it's they said it was bigger than the moon landing, that the Super Bowl that's that's bananas.
Speaker 2: Like she has such a power.
Speaker 1: I remember years ago, I think Oprah was on weight Watchers and she moved the stock, which means you're affecting the economy, like you're in a small way. And Taylor Swift has such greater power than Oprah ever had. That she can move a market, what influence, what power. That's deep, that's amazing, wow. And I think she's doing a good job with how she uses that power because she's influencing youth. Taylor should use her platform because it's so influential with young girls like Britain to be like never ever touch any kind of drug or you know, even she could talk about alcohol and excess and I don't think that, or just never to drink until you're legal and even then some you know, like listen, I have a rose. I don't drink hard alcohol anymore, and I don't drink wine a lot.
Speaker 2: That's the honest truth. I don't really drink that much at.
Speaker 1: All because I have a medical issue with it. It affects me medically. And although I have a beautiful rose forever young. I hope that Britain never takes a sip of alcohol.
Speaker 2: Her whole life.
Speaker 1: That's what I honestly hope, whether it's wine, tequila, skinny girl, I hope she never takes a zip of alcohol or her whole life.
Speaker 2: I hope she hates it. I hope she hates it.
Speaker 1: And I have a mocktail and it's for people that are sober curious, or it's to mix alcohol with it, or to drink is a soft drink, but I like that I provide that option. My rose is so superb, so delicious, such a stunning bottle.
Speaker 2: It's an amazing, high quality product.
Speaker 1: One of the things my mom did do that stuck with me my whole life was talk to me about being in control and you drink, get wasted, and you're out of control and you're not making good decisions.
Speaker 2: I'll never forget that. She said that in high school.
Speaker 1: So I never was one who would get wasted and be that sloppy, blackout drunk.
Speaker 2: I mean on Housewives.
Speaker 1: A couple of times I've gotten really drunk and acted a fool, but like it's been rare, It's happened a couple of times in my life that I've been completely inebriated, and I don't like the way that looks and I don't like the way that feels, but that's been minimized by something my mother told me. So Taylor Swift would be an amazing don't do drugs, don't drink while driving, and drink responsibly, and really don't ever drink underage you're not emotionally or physically prepared to do that.
Speaker 2: That would be a great.
Speaker 1: Use and politics, but that's gonna be scary. Her influence is enormous. I'm excited for Jennifer Lopez's documentary. That's all I've wanted to see. And Ben is pretty raw, so I feel like that influence on her. And also once you are over fifty, it's just different. Everything just hits differently. It's like, really, yes, you could put together the whole hot look and be fierce and be hot no matter what. There are so many people that are thirty years younger that are more relevant and on the calm and on the up, and like you got to just accept as a woman, like you know, you're not in the demo anymore. You're like in a different category and you're focused more on your health and your future and security and just different things. So I'm interested in this next era because I'm not Jennifer Lopez, but I relate to the hustle, the struggle, the fight, the work, the climb, you know, like the being broke, the wanting it. And once you know you are safe and financially secure and you're still healthy, you choose projects differently, you choose partners differently, you make different decisions in life. And I think that this is a nice chapter to see her in and I want to hear about some reflection and I believe that we will, so I'm excited about that. And the belad era is the best era, like I am, so team be Low.
Speaker 2: I live for it.
Speaker 1: Not to get too deep into this, there was and aftermath.
Speaker 2: Of my.
Speaker 1: Travis and Taylor commentary. It is funny because I think about Ariana Grande and she did an interview talking about how the truth, you know, gets in the way of a good story. I don't know her story, like I said, I didn't pay attention closely, but the truth about what I said about Travis and Taylor, I have done several videos and posts saying that they're great, like they're on top of the world.
Speaker 2: They're both you have to give it to them.
Speaker 1: They're both so successful in their own careers, and they've moved a market, and he won the Super Bowl, and she went on the most famous musical tour in history.
Speaker 2: And I've said so many amazing things.
Speaker 1: It's just amazing that like people have to say that I slammed their relationship, which I didn't. I simply mentioned a dynamic in their relationship because it's something that might help other people in their relationship, or something that just when people talk about different Even when someone says to me, a Leo and a Libra might not work together, it doesn't mean you know, it's gonna change my life. But I do think about what people say as it pertains to relationships, and I never slammed anything. I am always open to being entirely wrong. I can't be wrong, though, that he's the peacock in the relationship.
Speaker 2: It's just what I think.
Speaker 1: I think she's a performer, but she seems like she gets sheepish and shy when she's not performing. She doesn't seem like she needs to be the center of attention. I stand by that he seems like he seems to be that he seems like he likes to be the center of attention, and she seems like it's her job to be the center of attention, but in her personal life she's not necessarily the center of attention. But I do understand why commenting on celebrities lives. You know, it's not our business, right or is it our business? That's what I don't understand because I remember when they were first dating, how they were going to Nobu, and I was thinking.
Speaker 2: That's a very public place to go.
Speaker 1: Like celebrities that don't want to be paparazzied or found don't.
Speaker 2: Go to Nobu.
Speaker 1: And even Taylor Swift and Travis Kelcey can go places that are private and not get attacked. I've seen it with you know, I know Ellen and Porsche are not them, but I've seen it before where people go through the back entrance, or they go to really small places at have eight tables and they know the manager and they go in a corner, and like I've seen Harry and Meghan they were at a restaurant in Santa Barbara that I was at years ago, and like it wasn't a frenzy. And I know Taylor Swift is the most famous person ever, but like, if you are going to be in a situation where you're so public, And yes she's supporting him and going to his game, but she's up in the box with the mom and the cheering and the drinking and the outfit. Like they want to be seen and want to be talked about. I don't really talk much about people that don't really want to be seen, except just to say, like if I think they're amazing, Like meaning I think George Clooney and a Mall who I talk about every day ending and why, are amazing, But like I don't go deep into anything about them because they have chosen a private life. Same thing with like I talk about Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart. They used to be really super famous and they are still very successful individually, and he's a legend in many ways and she was on a very successful show.
Speaker 2: But they've chosen privacy.
Speaker 1: Many people have chosen privacy, and many people have not chosen privacy. And if Travis Kelsey's gonna scream Viva Las Vegas on a stage and sing drunk karaoke and they're gonna go to Nobu together and she's gonna go sit with his mom and wear you know, the outfit and be in the spotlight, then I think we're going to talk about them. And the other thing that's interesting is that people always say Bethany slammed. Bethany trashes, like I said, one verbal insult on my show The Housewives about somebody. Other than that, I will discuss decisions they've made or their actions, but I don't go like call someone just a name or talk about their body or something like that. I don't go insults, which is why being called a troll by Travis's dad to me was like not using your intellect using an insult word versus just saying, listen, I wish you wouldn't weigh in because they're really happy, Like I fully get that, you know. And if I've discussed someone's relationship or infidelity or something about it, it's not trashing. It's just discussing the dynamic between them, you know. It's just where's the line. When people are very public, like, for example, I don't even like to talk about Ben Affleck that much or like anything in his personal life because he is very obviously trying to not be out there. Like the Kardashians, for example, they want to be out there. They choose to be the center of attention. She's driving a gigantic from the Future monster truck in tight hot clothing, going out in public. She wants to be talked about negatively or positively. But other people, like a Ben Affleck, who seems like he's just mining is fucking business drinking his coffee, does not seem to want to be talked about. So it feels like people who really put themselves out there live and direct, like a Jennifer Lopez.
Speaker 2: She's out there.
Speaker 1: She's wanting the you know, media, and promoting other things via getting the media about their boat trip or when she's in Europe, or the fashion Like some people want it, some people don't. Blake Lively and Ryan do not seem to really want it. She's going out and getting decked when it's something meaningful, she doesn't seem to really want it. Even at in a wintur she seems to want to go for when it's work, but she doesn't seem to want to be out there. So I feel like some people really want it and some people don't. Beyonce, I never really talk about Beyonce. I didn't talk about jay Z and Beyonce when they had their you know incident in the elevator.
Speaker 2: I don't believe because.
Speaker 1: They don't seem to want attention in the same way, like it seems like work for them. They're going to work, she's going on stage.
Speaker 2: It's work.
Speaker 1: But they seem to be very private when it's not work. It's the people that seem like they really want to be talked about that get talked about. So I think that's an interesting concept overall, with who's fair game and who's not. So I guess when we gossip about celebrities or talk about dynamics, first of all, we shouldn't just gossip with the sake.
Speaker 2: Of gossip, like oh my god.
Speaker 1: Look what happened, but really for like a cautionary tale, or if it could apply to you, like my peacock theory in a relationship, that's something that I'm thinking that could apply to you, that could apply to me. That's learning something not just to just randomly talk about. And also I've talked about like being so public about a relationship. In the beginning, it seems like such a great idea, but then everybody's in your business. Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly were extremely public. Even Courtney and Travis Barker have gone quieter because it's not sustainable to be so in your face about your relationship. It's not so sustainable because something will come and bite you in the ass, and.
Speaker 2: We all learn it.
Speaker 1: Because the oxytocin and the pheromones and whatever's going on in love and insects and in attraction and in chemistry makes you want to share it.
Speaker 2: With the world. It just all seems like a great idea.
Speaker 1: You're madly in love, You're never happier, you can't imagine ever not being happy. But life does sometimes get in the way, and that's when people have been invited in and they feel like they're part of your life and they just definitely don't want to be asked to leave when the shit hits the fan. And in general, they've just invited you in, so you're going to now be in. So I would say to celebrities, if they don't really want you to be opining on their life and their relationship, they should probably do the very best that they can to keep their life and their relationship private in that part of their life. No one talked about Paul and I, not that we're at the same level by any means, but no one talked about us until three months after we were engaged. Because we were extremely quiet about it, no one knew about it, and that was great, and we still don't really talk about our relationship. We don't want anyone to really know. We've made the mistake a couple of times because we're videoing and like we feel funny about something or we're eating something or whatever.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 1: It just feels like a very scary game, and I've played it. Was I put my wedding on television, and I just certainly don't think that was the best idea. And when my daughter was being born and you're just in the machine, it all seems like a good idea, and it ultimately is not a good idea. So I think when you're a public person or a private person, privacy is probably best