Speaker 1: Once upon a time there was a good old traditional housewife. She cooked, she cleaned, cared for her children and the man of the house, and of course.
Speaker 2: She didn't talk back.
Speaker 1: She was both.
Speaker 2: Obedient and soft by nature.
Speaker 1: She was a good woman who always made good choices. That we're good mom's bad choices?
Speaker 3: Who single mom?
Speaker 1: Who said? But the patriarchy shared all.
Speaker 3: Their bad choices and found out they were so bad after all, we're experts. Overhairs and your new vestie. Sit back and near the ride. I can do a pat on my I can do a bad all on my Welcome back to good mom's bad choices. I'm Erica and I'm Mela. Happy Humpday, bitchy, happy motherfucking hump day. It's another grand Wednesday with the good moms. How are you feeling, dear.
Speaker 1: I feel good. I'm a little bit under the weather, but I'm healthy. I'm tan, I'm thriving great. I am too, I'm not under the weather. I'm never under the weather.
Speaker 3: I feel like I rarely get sick, thank to the heavens, because I can't handle it. I don't want to get sick.
Speaker 1: I feel all right over here too.
Speaker 3: Well. Usually we start the show and then we open up. But today, you guys, we have some very excited gentlemen on the show. And you know, it's rare that we have gentlemen on the show. And it's even rare that we have two gentlemen on the show. And we have two grand gentlemen, not grand gentleman, one of which I went to elementary school with since I'm a child, and the other is my friend of me slash side husband to hear more and Patrick Cloud of the Damn Internet You Scary Podcast.
Speaker 1: You guys went to elementary school together.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh kindergarten. Actually. Fun fact, his older brother was my first boyfriend and he has the same birthday as my current husband, so it was always writing in the stars.
Speaker 4: I don't know that his brother does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know his brother, remember he he hosted our first live show, Ryan Houston.
Speaker 1: Oh ship, that's your bro.
Speaker 3: The resemblance. Shout out to Ryan. What's his uh? His his his YouTube right now?
Speaker 1: That's pop it Golden Hour.
Speaker 3: Golden Hour, Ryan Houston, who does the Golden Hour. Yeah, thank you guys for coming on our show.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, thank you for having us.
Speaker 3: Of course, I couldn't wait to have you guys on the show, especially to hear so I could chastise you publicly on my platform. You love each other so much and all we do is talk ship but then love each other. But talk ship and love each other right to hear lies, lies and deception. He was just at my birthday party all weekend, like you the bomb, big Mama. I was like, tell me to hear you the.
Speaker 5: Bomb big Babi before. Yeah, I told you that the confidence.
Speaker 4: Now you've never heard again.
Speaker 1: Damn Live podcast. I tell you a little flosy.
Speaker 3: Eric and I were on damn Internet. You're scary like two three years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had to be like almost four years ago.
Speaker 4: That's when we first met.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like four years ago because I think maybe Alonda had just moved here, and I was like, we're gonna go to here's birthday party because my man needs new friends. And to hear you, guys, you're gonna best friends. And I set them up like a mom, and now they're best friends in the whole white world.
Speaker 5: That's my dog. I'll tell you what. Like Lando, I'm usually the aggressor. When I like said I'm gonna be some friends with somebody, I'm like, yo, niggas pull up here. We're gonna be doing this. We're gonna be popping. It's gonna be great. Orlando invited me over to the house. He's like, cool up, I'm gonna cook for you.
Speaker 4: I was like what.
Speaker 5: He's like, you never had is it a and sewtfish? And I was like nah, He's like, yeah, come on over. I had never had it before. So I got on the phone when I was like this nigga trying to fuck bro. I ain't never had a nigga invite me over for a home cooked meal and then Jamaican at that. And I get there and nig ain't got no shirt on. He got his cross beads on. I was like, I'm gonna just stay by the door. He's like, you take your shoes off.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna keep it my mom.
Speaker 5: I might have to run, but that's that's been my nigga hundred cross Well, he got the waist beads on, but they crossed his chest like Ammo like Rambo.
Speaker 3: To hear, always think somebody trying to fuck people.
Speaker 4: Gottau me he because I'm like a leprechaun.
Speaker 1: How many black Gingers.
Speaker 4: Do you know?
Speaker 3: Do you know many times. I've heard this at our friendship. I know niggas with freckles, my nigga.
Speaker 4: You know black gingers with freckles that play tennis.
Speaker 1: He thinks I was first seen actually call a black ginger with but he is a gay man.
Speaker 4: I know, Na, do you really know?
Speaker 3: No, I wish I did that.
Speaker 4: Hilarious see ah got shut the.
Speaker 3: Fuck up, just kidding. I mean, look at your calls this niggas guy.
Speaker 5: It was cragny for the long it's time. I never thought Pat was light skinned. I always was like, he's not light skin. I thought he was more like brown skin.
Speaker 1: But I guess he is.
Speaker 3: You know, black people have the most interesting take on skin, the color spectrum, because we're also for yourself like skin.
Speaker 4: But you're like, I'm more red, I'm light skinned. I'm red.
Speaker 3: It's a little my little red bone relaxed.
Speaker 1: Wow, to call a big red balls redbone only for women, I feel like I've.
Speaker 5: Only heard it regarded to women, like I got me a little red bone, little red thing.
Speaker 3: You know, feminist. I like to use things both ways.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like.
Speaker 3: Yellow is I don't that's everything I never knew it was. It was gender specific.
Speaker 5: No, we're not high yellow, I don't think, but red Bone. I had only grown up hearing it.
Speaker 3: That's your new nickname.
Speaker 4: No it's not.
Speaker 1: I will block you, mister Red. Don't mister Red. Come on, that's that's.
Speaker 3: My little redbone right here to hear.
Speaker 5: It's not that bad you got.
Speaker 3: How did you guys come to be? How did my two love and my my initial brother love interest and to hear come to be? How did you guys.
Speaker 4: Meet all deaf?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we used to working all death together and Pat at that time was you were more producer?
Speaker 4: Actually you first.
Speaker 6: Started, I was a Yeah, I was a I think I was the equipment manager when you pulled up.
Speaker 3: Really okay, I'll talk about walking working your way out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I didn't know what any of the equipment was, so that they.
Speaker 3: Figured it out quickly.
Speaker 5: You didn't know ship, Let's see if you can produce something because this isn't I don't know where anything is. And then he became a producer and director, and then I came home around the same time as my co host Meg and we were just part time at the time. This is when the studio was in Culver City, and then we moved downtown and shared a building with the Clippers, and that's when we really started jail because we started working on a lot more projects together. And so when All Deaf kind of took a break from the public while they were transitioning and getting new owners and stuff like that, me and Pat had just started uh a podcast called the Internet Undefeated Undefeated because the company had kind of went under when dark for a second, we wanted to keep the momental gone, so we came up with damn in a net, You're scary. And initially we started we were filming with two iPhones.
Speaker 4: Actually we did that for like the first three years.
Speaker 3: We did that for a long time.
Speaker 5: We did that for a long because we were doing it that place first, Yeah, and then keVs and we did that kiss place.
Speaker 1: It was three iPhones. And how annoying wasn't to get that ship off the phone into the computer? Well it was, it was. I'm only saying that because we did the same ship.
Speaker 5: It wasn't that bad because the high editing on on on the mac, so it was air dropping it.
Speaker 3: The episodes probably were fucking two hours. Yeah, that's true, because we'd have to like break it up and hour and a half. Well, maybe you had better iPhones than us, because.
Speaker 1: It all depends on It was a huge struggle. What year was this? Yeah, okay, maybe maybe had the twenty seventeen phones. Yeah, that's when air Drop was really tempered. Middle Sometimes we didn't have her doing. We had to put it.
Speaker 3: We were the equipment man, so we didn't understand like the beat, like the seconds per whatever, Like the sound wouldn't fucking match up. It was the whole thing. It was a It makes me want to smoke. Actually, I'm rolling up the background. Even even thinking about being in the dining room trying to air drop and match up that ship literally stresses me out, and I get stressed pretty easily.
Speaker 4: So i'm you wear it well. Yeah, you wear your stress well.
Speaker 3: I kind of think that's the problem though nobody knows that I'm stressed, and then we don't take you seriously inside, and then one day they're like she was just fine with the I was like, I'm dying on the inside.
Speaker 5: I'm seeing I've seen you in all I think forms of emotions.
Speaker 3: I think that's have you never seen me cry or sad? Yeah? When when.
Speaker 1: Lying? No, absolutely I've seen you cry tears of.
Speaker 3: Joy, joy maybe in Vegas. Okay, I was getting married yeah.
Speaker 4: Still counts still and then oh fuck, we were at not.
Speaker 1: When did you see me cry?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Prove I wanted what day was it? This is my diary.
Speaker 3: I go home, dear diary. That bitch finally cried today. She thought she's so strong. Wrong, She's a weak ass bitch and I knew it, smiley face, you know what? You know what? This weekend I turned thirty eight, and we were together because he's my best friend enemy, and I realized this weekend I was like, I am usually so chill and well collected that when I'm not doing well, nobody respects me. Nobody respects that I'm not doing well like I was. We went to a sex party. Shout out to the play we had. I launched my birthday party with the Matrix play party, which was beautiful and wonderful. But I think because I am well versed in tantra and like very familiar or very like sensitive to sex energy, sometimes it gets like a big It could be a big, it can be overwhelming.
Speaker 4: And ready to go.
Speaker 3: I mean I had been there for eight hours. So it was a beautiful party and it was everything was great, except at the end, I like did a little chanting and then I was like, oh, maybe tapped in too hard. And then I was like, Orlando, it was like in the mid stroke, and I was like, I'm ready. I think I need to shift and need to take him on it. And he got mad.
Speaker 4: He was like, I've been holding this not all night. No, it wasn't.
Speaker 3: Even that far in. He was just like, this is where I thrive. And I was like, I'm having a hard time. He literally said these words to me, like this is my space. And I said, actually, this is my party, and it's my birthday. Actually it's my birthday and I'm coming married.
Speaker 4: What's yours is yours.
Speaker 3: But I think I wear my my stress too well. And so now in my thirty eight years of living, I'm gonna I decided that very moment at the party suck everybody. Everybody's gonna hear what the fuck I have to say. So I put my foot down. And so for those of you that know me and don't know me, I'm gonna start putting my foot down and I'm going to say everything I need to say. And so if I need to cry in the middle of the fucking party, I will. I did not cry at the middle of this party, but I almost punched it again the face which was my husband. We made up later actually to hear was there. I was laying on his lap and he's like, I just want you to have fun. I just want so much into this. I want you to have fun. I'm like, He's like, I want you to do whatever you want to do. I was like, I'm doing exactly what I want to do, and he was like. He looked at me and he said, actually, I want you to do what I want you to do. What I want you to do, and I said. I got up and I said, that's the fucking pra I said, I'm so happy you said it. I'm so happy you said it before I had to say it, because this is exactly how I was feeling. This is about you. He was like, yeah, kind of. He was like, you know what, I'm sorry I did make it about me.
Speaker 4: He did, but he admitted it.
Speaker 5: He was like, this is the first year I've been in the position financially to provide for her fully. I didn't want to have to worry about anything. I didn't want to have to lift the finger. I didn't want to have to think about car transportation where we're staying.
Speaker 4: And I was able to do that.
Speaker 1: And so he just yeah, yeah, he was just a FESTI he was.
Speaker 3: Just AESTI literally looked at me and said, actually, don't do what you want to do. Yeah, do what I want you to do. And I said, nigga, you're out of your goddamn mind. And then that's when it turned on, and I said, I gotta put my foot down. Niggas are going to know who the boss is and that's me. God damn it.
Speaker 1: And you're in the mood because of chanting. No, I'm genuinely you said. That's when it shifted.
Speaker 6: So I kind of wanted to ask about that part.
Speaker 1: What was chanting?
Speaker 3: Thank you for listening.
Speaker 4: She got thirty eight ancestors inside of her and they was like, it is time to let him know.
Speaker 1: I thought chanting was the time to leave every party. That's what we call a seance.
Speaker 5: I will say nothing, but we in the middle of the sex party. It's fucking going on, and Mila's lightning forty eight candles.
Speaker 1: Forty eight candles.
Speaker 5: She's lighting instants and taking says, tell the fucking ear, well, little I'm not answer about it here.
Speaker 3: We tried to get that.
Speaker 6: Killed.
Speaker 3: So that's a very good question, Patrick, And the answer to that is, I'm a sexologist and a tangent practitioner that's well versed in a specific lineage, and in that lineage there are specific chants that you can tap into. And I thought it was a good time to tap into the life force energy because everybody was fucking and I had a good idea. I was like, there was a good amount of white people at this party, and I was like, white people, I mean, we collaborated, and I thought, this is you know, this is a good time to tapp into the white privilege and the audacity because white people don't have it, don't really have any cares. And I said, I'm gonna I'm gonna tap in. I'm gonna take some of this.
Speaker 4: She did immediately. She started calling me a hard r right after.
Speaker 3: That, just like shut up, nigger, and hey, hey up, that never happened. Take it back, I take it back on camera. That's not true. Such a comedian, you think everything the fucking joke. Anyway, there are some chances that you could tap into. And while I was getting my pussy a, so this is a good time to like, use my chance.
Speaker 4: Well that's when you're chanted.
Speaker 3: Wow, you're supposed to, but probably not with a room full of other people. And then I got really tapped in and I was like, who this is a bit much. There's a lot of fucking going on. It's just like a lot of life force energy. If you are very sensitive to certain energy and you're aware of it, and you're aware of your body, then you'll know. So that's why the chanting maybe have like you know, tapped in too deeply to the to the every energy in the room. I'm a witch, Patrick, I'm a fairy witch.
Speaker 1: A night for you both.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can, you can be whatever you want to be.
Speaker 1: Wings are broomstick, but we're both wings on the broomstick.
Speaker 3: In case something happen to the broomstick. I just I'm also the goddess of indulgence, so excessive it would be a good a good word to describe me. You are the only thing we've agreed to today. Yes, anyway, did you enjoy the sex party since you weren't chanting?
Speaker 1: It was?
Speaker 5: Uh, it was probably the most will produced and thoroughly produced play party I've ever been to. The theme was throughout the entire event. They had you know, picture stations before you entered the place, you could take pictures, and like they had missions for everyone, like they had like welcome missions and then like a little spicy missions.
Speaker 1: Tons of of of drinks and.
Speaker 3: There was niggas and suits passing out our dirves.
Speaker 4: It was crazy and a lot of them white, which felt appropriate for jun Yeah yeah, yeah, you don't.
Speaker 3: Know, but give me one of those meat balls again, come back here.
Speaker 5: But it was it was fire and it was and it felt really low stakes as for us, Like sometimes I've been the event saying people just like what.
Speaker 4: Time you was getting started, like what was going on?
Speaker 5: This is this feels creepy, But this one it was super chill, super relaxed, and everybody was like themed out.
Speaker 4: It was right. It was a great time.
Speaker 5: I had a great time and it was open bar. I liked that they had planned out everything. There was no cash, no hierarchy, uh, no tipping or nothing. Everything was included in your ticket so you didn't need a reason to bring any cash.
Speaker 4: So it was it was a super dope thing. Shout out to Michael for putting it.
Speaker 3: And the tickets weren't cheap because oh yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they weep out like heio heatos priced people out too.
Speaker 3: Now have you ever been to a play party before? But you were you were gonna come that. Where do you wish you would have joined the festivities?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: My brother shout out to Ryan Golden Hour, he through the Golden.
Speaker 3: You've ruined it for your brother. I sure you don't want to come enough. I can't imagine Patrick getting a play party setting. Do you think you could have? Do you think you would have been fine? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I mean I'm not like I mean, I would probably just be like, you know, chilling washing and stuff, you know, like oh cool, oh Daryl, you know, but I'm never like I'm not like, oh, you know, like I can hang.
Speaker 4: I just don't be outside a lot. So people don't think.
Speaker 1: I wanted to see him at the morning.
Speaker 4: I like, they just don't do that right here, I'm like, yeah, everywhere else too.
Speaker 3: At one point there was like chains from the from the vaults, like high ceilings. I don't know if there's things, I don't think if anybody saw one girl, she she had like a chain performance and she came out a black girl, and then she had like a baby chainsaw and she was like then like the the fire was like going around. I was like, wow, that looks dangerous. Yeah, and it was like very was also very June teens because she was cutting the chains and I was like girl.
Speaker 1: At first, I was like a black woman was performing in chains.
Speaker 3: Was like hew. But then she then she cut him with the chainsaw, and I said, I wasn't expecting.
Speaker 5: I was noting, and I thought as soon as I saw the change, I was like, this seems a little too on the nose.
Speaker 3: Wait then I saw a nigga hanging from the change. Oh Jesus, okay, no, no, no, no, no, okay no like this like handhand, foot, foot, And then the girl was giving him head while he was spinning in a circle.
Speaker 4: And then he was like yeah, and I was just like this, she's just kept going around because.
Speaker 3: He and I was. I was at the top looking down and I was like, no, that's something you don't see every day.
Speaker 4: Everything at that fucking party was something you don't see every day.
Speaker 1: I don't think you see much of any of those things.
Speaker 4: And we're playing it really cool. That ship was fire as fuck.
Speaker 5: I ain't even gonna hold don I'm tired of playing it cool. That ship was crazy. Okay, it was crazy crazy. I couldn't have been high on that ship like that that I need. I needed to be sober for that event. It was.
Speaker 4: It was a psight to see.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: I thought it was pretty impressive. I'm the type of person who likes to go and see things that I've never seen before. Though some people are like that's too much, I'm like, bring it. I want to see what the Fu's going on over there. So if you're curious, then you want to tap into the play that's the place to go to, the top notch high end NA.
Speaker 4: That's the Fountain Blue of play parties. I mean, that's it was good.
Speaker 5: They had a massage station that was like non sexual, but like if you just needed to go and relax, massage you.
Speaker 3: You had a loom cups to keep up and they had our names on all of the cups.
Speaker 4: Bro it was. It was nice and it was like real order. It's not just like you know, meatballs and bro it was. They did it right.
Speaker 3: There was a chef there. She'd bring your chef out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was great. It was a good time.
Speaker 1: Why you didn't come, I was out of town.
Speaker 3: I was it was fun. Though it was.
Speaker 1: I was on my little solo vacation.
Speaker 4: How often do you do that? Like, oh, really nice? I thought that you would have been way more.
Speaker 1: I know I've done like I've gone places alone, but I've never gone to multiple cities by myself. Oh you did like that, like a multiple city?
Speaker 4: Where all did you go?
Speaker 1: I went to Mexico City and I went to.
Speaker 5: I would not be able to tell people I went to that second place because I not not to say that motherfucker right there now, I do love Mexico City. Mexico City one of my favorite places vacation, so beautiful, good food. It feels like a miniature in New York.
Speaker 1: It is because like a jungle. Yeah, the nature just like bursting.
Speaker 4: Through the but good food, good music everywhere.
Speaker 1: It's like one of my favorite good because a lot I hear that.
Speaker 6: That's kind of dangerous right there for for American tourist, ye about.
Speaker 1: Everything about Mexico.
Speaker 4: Anything, any problems. I didn't have any.
Speaker 5: And I was walking late at night all by myself when I was in Mexico City, just like the Budio.
Speaker 1: For sure, probably you shouldn't just like you, we probably wouldn't go to the rolling sixties at past nine pm by yourself, you know, like you know, somewhere to go, where to be. But I was fine. I was I and I was alone. I was a woman. I felt I felt safe the whole time.
Speaker 3: I wish we could have a travel show that we went into the underground of sex world and food, just putting that out there, food and sex.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's never allowed cameras usually, right.
Speaker 3: Uh, well, you know, I met this girl at the party and she was saying she just got back from Dubai and there's like an underground sex world in Dubai. Bitch, I said, bitch, you are risky, because.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's planning taking a joint.
Speaker 1: I said, girl, well, the underground it's run by all the wealthy men, so it's it's like run by the people that are condemning the women.
Speaker 3: So I think she said a lot of expects it's an ex pat sex world, and I was like, you're you're really torisk your life for this time.
Speaker 1: I said, I'm not the rich.
Speaker 4: Man that run that. Motherfucker are the ones that I ain't got to worry about going to.
Speaker 1: You because there is an underground sex like like space, but it is run by. I mean, I don't know about the xpat one, but like the men, Oh.
Speaker 3: That's the ones that they were like a group on, like all the bitches. All the bitches were going to get shitted on.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I mean like it's I mean they probably have. They probably all different types.
Speaker 3: I'm sure you remember that time in like twenty seventeen, all the bitches were going to do Bay and I was like, is there a fucking two for one flight to Dubai? You remember that? That's because they were getting paid to get shitted on.
Speaker 5: To get shipped on, or to shipped on people to get shipped probably both. Wait what it was always them doing the ship now they.
Speaker 4: Would get the ship.
Speaker 3: Fifty k.
Speaker 1: It's a ship pro.
Speaker 3: They were getting fifty k. The sheikhs were paying bitches like fifty k to go ship on Themy so.
Speaker 1: Fifty k and a free ticket and they're paying for your hotel.
Speaker 4: No, you're not doing it.
Speaker 3: I'm not going into the country.
Speaker 1: Is there any logic behind that?
Speaker 4: Like a power thing, you gotta like like there's a.
Speaker 6: Power thing, there's a power thing and degradation because you know, like you know Vince McMahon, now w w rain.
Speaker 4: You got pooping on people too?
Speaker 3: What do you mean he got caught?
Speaker 1: It's powerful people.
Speaker 6: Like the powerful people feel like once they got money, they got women, they just want to you know, they're just like the last thing I want to, well I need.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we just verbally saying I'm shitting on these niggas. We don't really mean it, but I mean, I mean that's taking. It's a whole another level.
Speaker 3: Like the smell.
Speaker 1: You get bored you, It doesn't matter what race you are, you'll do some girding. Yeah, powerful people get way too bored you.
Speaker 5: If you grow up with money and you have access to everything, like regular sex gets boring and I imagine that.
Speaker 3: Don't believe that if you're like people. Proven people always say like, oh, if you're so rich, then you get gay. Like niggas don't just want to say gay, bored and rich.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wouldn't say gay, but I'm saying delation.
Speaker 3: Of gayness before you did some gay.
Speaker 4: Ships hard left.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was talking about like the shipting and a pan and stuff like I think you get advanced like the water sports and the Kinks.
Speaker 1: I think. Yeah, I was gonna say, I was gonna say it could just be drugs. You do enough drugs. Actually that kind of felt good.
Speaker 4: I think it's power for sure, because it's always number.
Speaker 1: One is power then drugs.
Speaker 3: Would you guys?
Speaker 4: Should they wipe out the words or they just get in a shower?
Speaker 1: I got questions because I.
Speaker 3: Don't know that rich they have a golden shower.
Speaker 6: Probably play with it a little bit, I think, like I assume that the bedroom looks like you know, dexter plastic.
Speaker 1: Everywhere, they rub it all over, they put it in their mouth.
Speaker 3: Let's be doing this, okay for for one hundred.
Speaker 4: K No, does it matter where they do it at? Does that change your answer?
Speaker 5: Like if they're not shipping, yeah, like if they're not shipping on your chest, like I.
Speaker 4: Love the balls of feet. I just want to ship on the ball of your foot, your left foot. That's all I want to do, Just to ship your belly. But I know yeah, yeah, yeah, in the belly. But anyway, because you don't know if it's gonna be solid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I forgot about people eat like certain foods so they could produce a show.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking about is parasites. Parasites as they break open the poop.
Speaker 4: That's all you're thinking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I'm thinking about a lot of things.
Speaker 5: What if what if they come pick you up from the airport and they like give you a little taste and a fart and they roll the windows up and so oh, yeah, this is what you're getting ready for.
Speaker 3: Yeah. People people have fart kinks too.
Speaker 4: Yeah I was.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it was like a funny video, but this ship was like farting bottles yours them making money.
Speaker 1: She's farting in jars.
Speaker 3: And one of her homegirls had a guy who would like text her all the time asking to see pictures of her ship, and she would send them some Oh my.
Speaker 1: God, people, man, that's too freaky.
Speaker 4: I don't know what activate.
Speaker 5: So I wonder does it activate something sexual or does it activate something something else?
Speaker 1: Is just to like know what's coming out of your body, like it's.
Speaker 4: Just you just made that.
Speaker 1: Huh, what did you eat?
Speaker 3: What else?
Speaker 4: What did you eat today?
Speaker 1: There's a lot of veis.
Speaker 4: I see it's kind of green greens.
Speaker 3: Today out there has these fetishes call us, we want to interview. We could fuzze your face out. Maybe I don't know if we've had that technology.
Speaker 1: But that's crazy. Have y'all made any bad choices this week?
Speaker 4: Not a bad mom, but a bad mom, so good.
Speaker 1: Is freaky choices? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I was about to say, like they're stupid, Like what it's not even like it's not even a fun answer, you know. I'm trying to think of a funner answer than this.
Speaker 4: Just be honest, A bad choice.
Speaker 1: What are you laughing about over there?
Speaker 4: Ship?
Speaker 5: This is a fucking it's a hate paler ship for me to choose from. I'm just trying to figure.
Speaker 4: Out what fucking what I need to fucking what does that the hate thing do?
Speaker 6: What is it?
Speaker 3: What does it go about?
Speaker 4: No, but what's the one thing? No, it's the pickfork. Pitchfork, pitchfork, pitchfork.
Speaker 1: That's what it is.
Speaker 4: I need a pitchfork to get through all of it. You have to go first, Yeah, you know, because like if I do something crazy and you'd be like I paid my rent, Like.
Speaker 1: That's that's the level of.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 1: I want a fun one. I know that made some bad choices. It'll get inspired by your hears.
Speaker 4: All right, man?
Speaker 5: Uh, stand out all day drinking, partying, kicking it and catching up with friends for dinner, hanging out in the hotel to time for the afters, going to the afters drinking, partying, uh, and then promising to pick somebody developed at the airport at eight And when I just left the hotel at six and I was like, all right, I can give you an hour and a half asleep.
Speaker 1: Did you make it?
Speaker 3: Fuck?
Speaker 4: No, I just get there.
Speaker 5: I was like, listen, I ain't gonna make you get into Ober because you gotta do the whole la exiting, I got a black cart.
Speaker 4: I got him a black car.
Speaker 3: When he looked over at the hotels and I had to pick up somebody in two hours, I said, nigga call a car. Yeah, yeah, I think that's a ridiculous call of car taker.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 5: I was, and I I had to drop somebody off before after I left the hotels, I had to go to the valley drop somebody off. I was like, all right, I'm just going and I should have just went out to l A. I was like, I'm napping the car.
Speaker 4: I was like, my bed right there.
Speaker 1: I got in the car to hey, Lizen. Because my word is.
Speaker 5: Big to me, like if I say I'm gonna do it, I like to be a man in my words. So nah, man, I said six alarms. I said six and l a X pickup is like, that is true? That is real, real, friend, I put my mom, I'm in a black cart.
Speaker 1: Friend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, what not better?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's better because it's hard, like especially with lex because it's hard to determine when the bags are gonna come out, depending on what airline you come on. It's just a lot just getting in sometimes can be twenty thirty minutes getting in lax.
Speaker 4: So I was like, man, I just I'll just pay the money. Man, this is less.
Speaker 1: It's somebody I ain't seen in like years.
Speaker 4: I'm paying that money. Bro.
Speaker 3: Everybody knows how to catch an uber. My dad asked me to pick him up from somewhere the other day and I told him no, or was it lax?
Speaker 4: No, it was just a bad daughter. No, it was fucked up person. My dad fucked up person. Man, that's what it is.
Speaker 3: My dad does that a lot.
Speaker 4: What actually to pick you.
Speaker 3: Has expectations that he didn't discuss.
Speaker 4: Your dad nutted and gave you life. You're here because.
Speaker 3: When the words you got pleasure out of that. Damn I didn't ask to be here, and I damn sure didn't ask to pick you up fifteen minutes out of my way, and you know what, I'm thirty a. I have boundaries.
Speaker 4: Fifteen minutes out of LA can literally just be four miles in LA.
Speaker 3: Because debate.
Speaker 4: I was just I was, I was still going to speaking on it. I had a thought on my mom, I was gonna finish it my.
Speaker 3: Happy Father's Day.
Speaker 1: And he forgave me.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure, so sorry, dad, he did not forgive you.
Speaker 4: He texted me the other day like this, mother did.
Speaker 1: That Actually sounds exactly what like he would say.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, we've been talking and.
Speaker 3: I said, Lena, we're not picking him up.
Speaker 4: You have the baby with you denied the baby of seeing her grandfather.
Speaker 1: Listen that So the next time when when Luna is grown and she wanted to daddy, remember when you didn't pick up the grandpa. Yeah, I'm not picking your ass.
Speaker 3: I'm not depending on anybody to get me from point A to point b. Ever in my life, if I can't get back, it's not happening because I'm a grown ass woman.
Speaker 5: You're also collect you know, you know Daniels collecting infinity stones. Mila is a collector of stragglers, and I have to tell her ass. Hey, one time we hanging out. She was like, I didn't make a stop and she popped in the club and she comes out with.
Speaker 1: Six fucking people.
Speaker 4: SI fucking people always gonna drop them off.
Speaker 1: No the fuck we're not.
Speaker 4: No the fuck we not. I don't know these niggas right home.
Speaker 5: I'm not letting all of these random ass niggas get behind me in this fucking car.
Speaker 1: You crazy? And it was in her car, but I didn't give them fuck.
Speaker 3: Nobody told you to tell my fucking business. That was a private private what conversation experience?
Speaker 1: Were These just promises you made throughout the night.
Speaker 3: I just went in and then they were like, can you get me right home? And I was like sure. I'm like, we're six people.
Speaker 5: I'm like, and that's what she said, I got, I got, I'm I'm coming back. Plans change a little bit. I'm like, what what the fuck you mean plans? Because I'm in the car, I'm in the loading zone right, I'm looking around because we're also at also like three in the morning, after our spot, and you know, after I was kind of anything goes. Niggas walking up with chainsaws and ship one nigga got like a like a baby dog and it's.
Speaker 4: On fire and he's swissing it around the fucking wild wild West.
Speaker 5: We're two blocks over from skid row, like they're selling body parts next to the guy selling hot dogs.
Speaker 1: She was like, Oh, coming up was some friends.
Speaker 3: I think you're from East St. Louis to hear.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's exactly why I don't want to go back to an environment.
Speaker 5: That he was here. He's alive because then niggas didn't get in. M yeah, because only two were getting in. I'm not letting all these niggas.
Speaker 4: I don't care. It's your car, no where they did they live close?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Anyway, Uber, this is why I don't bring friends on the show. I talked to you fucking much. We have a wonderful game that we called Trigger.
Speaker 4: No y'all didn't say y'all bad choices.
Speaker 1: I know, it's just y'all. Oh, Pat, you come on, we can move on.
Speaker 3: Come on, Pat, it's boring.
Speaker 4: Tell us it's not even like the Vibe but the show.
Speaker 3: You're Virgo, right, Pat? Yes, Virgo and Pisces. Can't you tell the difference.
Speaker 6: I just didn't do anything this week, so I didn't have any Okay, I I had to cancel on a shoot because of choices that I made.
Speaker 3: You got too drunk?
Speaker 6: No, I was just I was just really tired and it was like a shoot that I really made plans or promises for.
Speaker 4: But I did feel bad boring to you to do disappoint That's what I'm trying. That's what I'm trying to do more of.
Speaker 1: You know, more people pleasing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, okay, So I'll tie it into something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you want to play Trigger? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh do you have?
Speaker 1: I gave it to you thought you're just telling me to add stuff?
Speaker 3: Sorry I can.
Speaker 4: I can do it.
Speaker 3: I'm going to light the backwood as we play trigger. So Trigger is a game that we play that we're going to give you one word, and you're gonna give us the first word that comes to mind. Don't think about it too much, don't overthink about it, don't over think about it.
Speaker 1: And I like this.
Speaker 3: We're smoking a true, a true rap aromatic. This is one of my favorite Have you tried these guys? I don't have to gut it or anything. It just comes ready to go.
Speaker 4: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: That what makes it true?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 1: It's true, easy, peasy, simple, you ready for trigger.
Speaker 4: I've never smoked before, wore, I.
Speaker 1: Feel like I've smoked with you. Yeah, anyway, I've never done drunks in my life ever.
Speaker 4: You never drake did no drugs, none of that.
Speaker 5: Ship sober Actually time, I actually just got my license, uh to be a pastor.
Speaker 4: So we're about to start the church, so.
Speaker 3: We can call you pastor pastor pastors more to hear pastor moore more. That sounds kind of freak.
Speaker 1: She's opening a church's chicken.
Speaker 3: Churches is disgusting. Watch eats churches.
Speaker 4: Not a real nigga ever planning to be Sometimes I.
Speaker 3: Think that does not eat church's chicken in your hands.
Speaker 4: That's real nigga ship. That is real nigga shire.
Speaker 5: She real nigga adjacent though she want the accolades of being a real nigga because she hung with real niggas and she sucked a couple of real niggas.
Speaker 3: I'm a rich, real nigga church.
Speaker 4: You shut your valley ass up. You're not real. You're a real nigga. Move right now, be fine.
Speaker 3: I have all the niggas. Yeah, I have the luxury apartment to watch.
Speaker 4: Whatever churches lit, there will be no church is slander on my fucking watch.
Speaker 3: If you hat churches into twenty twenty six, we need to talk.
Speaker 1: I feel like Erica.
Speaker 4: Said, Dad, he would fuck with some church.
Speaker 1: Even know what the fuck that is.
Speaker 5: I'm seeing him, but you know the way he laughing. Yeah, he didn't have the halopenos before and a little bite over.
Speaker 1: Put the last vegan. He's vegetarian. He lives off juices and berries.
Speaker 4: God damn you had to put them. He didn't had churches before that. I bet he missed it right now if I called him not in.
Speaker 3: The last ten years? Have you had have your church in the last ten years? All right?
Speaker 4: So neither one of y'all have had churches in the last five years.
Speaker 3: My stomach, I give a fuck about my son.
Speaker 1: No you don't.
Speaker 4: I've seen what you eating before and my party with you don't give the stomach or the line it.
Speaker 1: What about you. I've never had churches, chicken, that's not I know, was boo.
Speaker 3: I didn't like it's Daddy is a doctor. He never had no damn churches, Chicken.
Speaker 1: That has nothing to do with anything.
Speaker 4: I have had churches, but I don't like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm still helping you prove your point.
Speaker 3: When did you eat? When did your church of sugar?
Speaker 4: What days?
Speaker 3: When? Like how many years ago? Like years ago?
Speaker 1: The time stuff?
Speaker 3: I know at school he went to So what you went to the same school, bitch, elementary school Atlanta with a ghetto girl. Me and Pat.
Speaker 5: We didn't we'd have been in Atlanta together, throwing money back to back, making a round.
Speaker 4: I'm lying, Pat is so frugal in Atlanta nice, so frugal up And as you said, I well.
Speaker 5: First of all, we've been in Atlanta together. We departied in Atlanta together, went to Strict Club. We had a good time. We met in Saint Louis together. I took him to East Saint Louis. We got some hood rice in East St. Louis, praan racgoon, Saint Paul. All this ship we were sucking it up.
Speaker 1: Now when we went to.
Speaker 4: Atlanta, we went to the ATM was like yo. I was like, yo, I've never balled out in the Strict club. You want to do it tonight?
Speaker 5: He was like, fuck, yeah, let's do it. So I went to got a couple I mean boom, he got it. I got mine boone. So you know what I'm saying, this is my front. Don't read to go to the club. It ain't really my thing, but I'm like, fuck it, I'm gonna pretend tonight, right, so boom, don't want to boom.
Speaker 4: We pulling coup of chicks side section We had a section ship like that boom. You know what I'm saying. I'm forty five minutes in. I didn't I don't know. Probably I done blew through, like I don't know.
Speaker 1: Four hundred dollars right, Pat got one chick. He danced with a boom.
Speaker 4: She on him right now, right, I'm about forty five minutes in. I look onto him.
Speaker 5: I was like, yeah, you need some more? He was like, I only I've only gave twelve dollars. Was I supposed to get more?
Speaker 3: See his faces? Yeah? Absolutely?
Speaker 5: Oh. I got to tell you what his nigga was doing. This nigga Pat was doing. This is how he was tippic to write every every a couple of minutes, he would.
Speaker 4: Just be like, like every songs, I thought that was hell, what you know.
Speaker 1: You didn't look around?
Speaker 4: But look then the same dollar.
Speaker 5: He would be like this fortnight he went over her whole anatomy with that one dollar bill.
Speaker 4: The entire song got corrected and one night.
Speaker 3: And he was like, okay, he had less regrets. In the morning, he did, Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 1: Talking about I went we were filming.
Speaker 5: Squad cares or d all Way asked one time virtually and he had his camera on. I was like, there, boy, you're finna do some washingt or something like that, because the stacking ones like on the desk.
Speaker 1: And I saw it.
Speaker 5: He's, oh, no, I'm sad to say. I'm like what He's like, he's the same ones from Atlanta. It was like two years later.
Speaker 4: It's still there. Not two years it's still there.
Speaker 1: It's still a rainy day.
Speaker 4: Boy.
Speaker 3: He's from l A.
Speaker 1: Never go to this strip club with Patrick.
Speaker 3: Halfway through, I just I those is that dollar bills on your underwears?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, damn, that's ironic.
Speaker 3: I was like, now that you telling this story money and I want to now all on my underwear and I made them apparel, xerox them.
Speaker 1: I decided I wanted to keep it.
Speaker 4: Y'all don't want to see pasts. It's only fans.
Speaker 1: Is JG. Went Worth, it's my money. I want to know.
Speaker 4: That's so crazy.
Speaker 6: I did nothing with that stack. I might as well thrown it. It's just in a drawer, but I have it, I have access to it.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a good side. I did throw. What's your clip? Did y'all go to.
Speaker 4: No blue magic?
Speaker 3: Blue flame, blue flame magic? Is it fucking crack you guys?
Speaker 1: Listen? Magic City?
Speaker 4: Are you ready for trigger away or churches want to be triggered?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Do we need to do a sm R churches? We live in the valley. Where the fuck are we gonna get churches? It's not one in the twenty male radius? Probably Google where's the close do it?
Speaker 4: Let me know if.
Speaker 1: And religion word that comes to mind?
Speaker 4: First thing?
Speaker 3: Come on? Ye?
Speaker 1: Okay, church urch, chicken, churches.
Speaker 4: Chicken?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, aliens real amazing, feminism awesome, great, yeah, the best.
Speaker 3: You're lying.
Speaker 1: Patriarchy hy it?
Speaker 4: I guess birth overrated?
Speaker 3: Overrated? Nigga, you were birst, crowded, don't even care crowded, crowded, fatherhood.
Speaker 4: Necessary Nope, oh no, no kids for you.
Speaker 1: You're done, I mean never you have kids? Okay? Love, language, time, act service, the Internet, exhausting, scary, cannabis relaxing, all right, backwards? Amazing?
Speaker 4: Oh is this one of them.
Speaker 5: Uh uh, trusted amongst the ball smokers. We're gonna keep it going for We're gonna get that back.
Speaker 1: Polyamory hm fun when done right?
Speaker 4: Unsure?
Speaker 1: How does one do polyamory write? I think it's important to.
Speaker 5: Have the conversations that are necessary to go into that with the right mindset and make sure that you're doing it for the right regals. Both partners, I think, should have to be equally invested in it, even if they're like their dynamic is different, but both people have to be. They can be one person doing it just because the other person wants to do it. It's not gonna work like that.
Speaker 1: And you have you ever explored polyamory?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And did you enjoy it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It was? It was cool.
Speaker 6: I think that it has to come with a lot of communication, like to hear we're saying. And I did it when I was like a little bit younger, so I didn't I wasn't really like good at that part of it, so it didn't work out.
Speaker 3: But I see the are you good at it now now that you're much older and wiser?
Speaker 4: I feel like I would be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you in a relationship? No single about you?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I'm rried.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm mess black man king, strong, white man there.
Speaker 6: Thief, white woman, wife of the thief, careful, wife of the thief, wife of the thief.
Speaker 4: That sounds like a book that.
Speaker 3: Careful, careful?
Speaker 4: Is it one word or just whatever?
Speaker 3: Do you date white woman?
Speaker 4: Patrick? I've never done it, but I've smashed experienced.
Speaker 1: Yes, favorite food.
Speaker 5: Mexican facos, I would say, Mexican, Yeah, guilty. Pleasure masturbating necket.
Speaker 1: What because take it all over?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like most of the times.
Speaker 1: We masturbate is is it's a quick fix. You know, cans are just down. You know what I'm saying, You got one leg out.
Speaker 4: Doing a quick you know? And always yeah, I do standing up. I'm always weirdedout bout people like, yes, I lay down or sit down or jack off. I'm like, how do you do that?
Speaker 3: Women don't have the privilege of like standing and.
Speaker 4: Talking about I can't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you absolutely can't stand up, put one leg up there, do a deep squat like a farmer and put the headphones.
Speaker 4: Go DJ. But yeah, like masserbating fully naked.
Speaker 5: And I recently got into like toys, so like I have this egg thing now because for years I just was a dry jacker.
Speaker 1: I never used. I never did anything.
Speaker 5: Because I just didn't want to clean up using when I was jacking.
Speaker 3: Right, huh, just the clean up either way.
Speaker 1: But low shit is weird because it like mixes with everything.
Speaker 4: Yeahry jacker too.
Speaker 1: I jack off right in the toilet. It falls in there.
Speaker 4: I take a little tissue time.
Speaker 1: Women have been lathering our hands up and spinning on things. We could just drive jack. Well, here's the thing.
Speaker 5: I drive jack because I know what gets me there. I got the right video cued up. I get jack off, and I can be done too many.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 4: Yeah you can't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you don't know my rhythm the same way guys don't know y'all rhythm like that, And y'all can get there, probably faster doing it yourselves than than a man doing it.
Speaker 4: But I reasonly got into like the egg and I have my loop. I put it in there.
Speaker 3: You're doing a grown up jacking off.
Speaker 1: Like I've been jacking off with glasses on, lady.
Speaker 3: Because you're such an adult, I am stand on and your egg, I would.
Speaker 4: It just a sweater van, I don't put the shirt underneath, but that sweel.
Speaker 1: Can you send a snippet, what's your guilty pleasure.
Speaker 6: I gotta start going first, I gotta start going. It's gotta be like a builder, I would say. I would say, eating.
Speaker 4: Late, eating.
Speaker 1: Up. You already did it, babe, my guilty pleasure, Yeah, jacket standing.
Speaker 4: You wanted to throw another?
Speaker 3: What's your other one?
Speaker 4: Go ahead sending up videos while I say the nag.
Speaker 3: You like to send that videos while saying bitches names. Yeah, that per request and that's just your request.
Speaker 4: I would never do that.
Speaker 1: Crazy crazy, But that's like so multiple women have quested that of you, or you have.
Speaker 4: Like a menu, he suggests.
Speaker 1: W You're like, these are the options. No, no, no, not people like me to know.
Speaker 3: You know you can, like you can pay somebody to say happy birthday to you, but that's an only fans requests, like, but like people don't only fans like you pay extra to get them to say your name.
Speaker 1: That's why it's very specific.
Speaker 4: My first lady was the first person, that.
Speaker 3: First lady of the church, really of your church that you went to grew up in churches, not the pastors. Why not the pastor's wife you were you were fulling around with the pastor's wife.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, she worked the fire.
Speaker 5: The first lady churches churches church or churches chicken mashed potatoes in.
Speaker 3: Christ anyway, not mashed potatoes of Christ.
Speaker 1: The first lady of churches is crazy. That's crazy.
Speaker 5: He only takes orders. You can't like gloves, you don't do all that cooking. Right there, she moved up.
Speaker 1: It's porn, favorite porn category.
Speaker 4: You the creamy.
Speaker 1: You heard that.
Speaker 3: Pov ebony creamy, I.
Speaker 4: Should say amateur first, amateur pov ebony creamy. Is that one video?
Speaker 5: Okay, no, that's those are the categories. So I go, I don't even look at the thumb nail ship. I go straight to the search bar, put that in amateur pov ebony creamy and then wet because it can't just be creamy because creamy ship it is just a little like like bit you spilled.
Speaker 4: Cake better all up in there.
Speaker 5: So there's creamy and yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah are the ones that do it, because like there are people that use like they have like the creamy lube that you can use like if you are a fan of that creamy like look and you know, for the visuals.
Speaker 4: So but sometimes that can mess up to a woman's pH so like, oh.
Speaker 3: Ship a creamy lube sounds like no good.
Speaker 1: I cannot wait to hear yours. What is it?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: Why it's like the Yan and the Yang because you didn't go first?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Can you start first so we can have like an uplid. Okay, let's switch now.
Speaker 5: First all, I just want to say that my ship sounds wild because it's mainly like sex center. Pat lives a crazy fucking life, y'all just not answering the white question.
Speaker 4: When we worked it all day together.
Speaker 5: Everybody in the office would come in on Monday and be like, did y'all see pasts Instagram?
Speaker 3: Hat was a crazy life?
Speaker 1: This part right here, Pat was what I mean. It's just but it's just a different.
Speaker 3: Seven dollars at the shrimp club.
Speaker 1: This episode.
Speaker 5: It's it's at different areas that he ventured, like like he went to the fucking desert and did real life fruit Ninjer had swords and him and his cousin were throwing fruit at each other and actually just filming it, like.
Speaker 1: Really slicing watermelons in handlopes.
Speaker 4: Bananas kiwis to no, we were cutting them, threw them in like.
Speaker 3: No, no, it was just fun, brite, that down to do that.
Speaker 1: Fierce oceans.
Speaker 4: And then one weekend was just on this stupid, big ass yacht.
Speaker 5: We're like eighty chicks. I was like, I thought you hate the water. He was like, yeah, but it was a yacht. Yeah, you're not in the water, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It's pretty. It's a few.
Speaker 6: I usually go for amateur. Also, POV is cool. People be getting too close. I'm too close. I feel like POV you have to have kind of like a director's mindset because people would just be like all, like, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just I feel like it's it's not shocked.
Speaker 3: Very well POV professional POV.
Speaker 1: Like you know, strategic, strategic POV POV. I like, I like looking up group stuff.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, after life.
Speaker 4: It was still triggered.
Speaker 1: Yes, after life.
Speaker 4: Oh uh hmm, that's a good one. Nothing really came to mind. I guess I hope.
Speaker 1: You hope that you make it to the afterlife.
Speaker 4: This one.
Speaker 1: Sounds fun.
Speaker 4: He he uh, great time, no problems over here, no problem care important.
Speaker 1: Essential retention.
Speaker 4: Stupid as fuck. Actually I get it, Hm, I get it. I understand it now.
Speaker 1: Not stupid as fuck, stupid as fuck.
Speaker 5: I just I just saw this one and I had to screenshot it because I was gonna make a video about this.
Speaker 1: And I was like, it's a real thing, though I tried it this year. Yeah, no, I hear it.
Speaker 3: And and how what happened when you tried it? While he's looking at the video? Did you find it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? But it wasn't the video.
Speaker 5: It's just I think I love having sexual attension more than actually engaging in the act.
Speaker 3: And I was just like, that's not that's not seman retention.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 1: I just I mean along the lines of I was like, have you never had blue balls? So you don't know the pain balls?
Speaker 4: You said are not real? Oh, because you've had balls before, so you've had Okay, then up telling me that blue balls ain't real.
Speaker 1: I have balls all my life. I've been clothed burning since I was nine.
Speaker 4: Oh, so you're telling us how to work our bodies, right. People are like Femininem grosses the line you can't you don't don't do that. It don't do no, No, I'm good. I ain't even smoke.
Speaker 1: Before I would smoke, but I don't want to get nobody sick. Blue balls is not a medical condition.
Speaker 3: You, guys, you're not going to have any side effects if you have to mid Broner not finish, ladies. Blue balls is not real. Do not let niggas.
Speaker 1: Disappointment is in a medical condition either, But it still happens.
Speaker 3: Disappointment.
Speaker 1: No, it is an actual pain. It's an actual pain.
Speaker 5: It's like a build up of that imagine. So it's a million nuts, right, a million nuts right here. They already in the shaft, them niggas is in the train, and then they see they stop and they.
Speaker 4: Trying to get off the train, but you're like, okay right now, and they just piling up.
Speaker 1: That's what it feels like. It's very painful.
Speaker 5: And even when you jack off after you have blue balls for too long, you still experience that discomfort. Blue balls is absolutely a real thing.
Speaker 1: Martin, Fuck you, Fuck you.
Speaker 4: I almost called you a bitch because I see what you're trying to do. You're trying to push them over the edge. Biggest regret, Oh, biggest regret.
Speaker 6: Uh, bad negotiations, people, please, A biggest accomplishment, hm, biggest accomplishment.
Speaker 1: I don't know you can go first on this one.
Speaker 4: Betting on myself.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say that but I was like, they just don't say that.
Speaker 6: It wos to say the first thing that comes to mind.
Speaker 3: But I feel like y'all are looking for spicy stuff, and I don't go today for your truest answer.
Speaker 1: There's no there's no batter good answer.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I was gonna say, take it a risk and with it.
Speaker 1: Pet Peeve. It's not people pleasing.
Speaker 6: Oh you're right right, Pet Peeve, Pet Peeve, just I don't know people who like people who like suck their teeth loud, very.
Speaker 3: Specific, you hang around Jamaican childhood, Grandma.
Speaker 4: Done black or this thing. Okay, now I'm hitting home.
Speaker 1: I hate that. There you go. Do you hear me? That person who's listening, who fucking does that style doing it? It's fucking disgusting.
Speaker 3: Stop.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's your pet peeve?
Speaker 1: To hear?
Speaker 4: How much time do we have?
Speaker 1: How much time do you have?
Speaker 4: Is the question a lot tardiness?
Speaker 1: Tardiness she's looking at us because we're more starting sorry.
Speaker 4: Uh, people who burp loudly, farting loud.
Speaker 3: That didn't yeah that now like both of those things.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like people are more prone to burp than they are far like far as like genially accidental, but people were like, I couldn't stop it an't for.
Speaker 4: The come, yes, the did you had two fucking soldiers.
Speaker 5: You didn't know that all that fucking bubbles just gonna come up burping proudly.
Speaker 3: Especially women.
Speaker 1: It's making me want to burp now, making you want trying to bur gonna throw up?
Speaker 4: Now that cut it out. You just said it was sick, you know, your little soft slub ass.
Speaker 1: That didn't even that, said burber loudly. You could do that on cue Q as a kid.
Speaker 4: Because I was hanging with my my cousin, my boy cousin. Just pull back the air. Oh my god, see I gross it in.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's up?
Speaker 4: That's crazy?
Speaker 6: Monogamy beautiful if if that's for you and it's with the right person, could you be monogamous?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you enjoy monogamy? Like long term?
Speaker 5: I think if it's with the right person, I think anything is beautiful enough. And also like if y'all are like, I have a lifestyle that requires me to be out a lot, right, but if I'm anagurism with my person and I know, like I have high sexual andnergo, I just want my person with me all the time.
Speaker 1: Someone want to.
Speaker 4: Grab that booty and we can still observe beautiful people.
Speaker 5: I'm like, damn, she thinks, fuck you know what I'm saying, But like we know that what we got right here is so solid, like we can be Monogoy allows you the ability to be completely nasty with that one person, right, But that is very difficult to do because a lot of times it's easier for us to be super nasty with And I'll just say this as a man who's talked to other men about this when it comes to like sex kind of trailing off or things changing from when you get married to when you were dating. It's because men see our wives on this pedestal and sometimes it feels difficult to do the disrespectful shit we like to do to this person that raises our kids and co exprekfast to take care of us. And also I've shown her the vulnerable side of me, my fears, my ambitions, the things that I want to do but haven't done yet. Like we hold you in a different wace, so it's hard to like choke you out while come on your face and spit in your hair and call you the bitch that you want to be because I'll put you on this pedestal as this position, right, So it takes a lot to make monogamy on that level work because you have to be able to acknowledge this to your queen and all this. But I all still acknowledge this is still my little slut too, And I think that's hard for a lot of men to wrap their mind around. So I applaud to people that good point or able to do that. I believe when I could, you know, get to a level I can definitely do that, I.
Speaker 4: Would say.
Speaker 6: Monogamy. I feel like it, it can work, it could work. Situational, situational, got it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Therapy necessary? Yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: I was so anti therapy, I know. I know that hurt a couple of years of my marriage because I was so anti therapy. I didn't think that talking about my problems with someone was beneficial to solving my problems. But I also didn't have a healthy view or understanding of communication because I associated communication with conflict anytime voices would rise, or curse words would use, or there was a difference of opinion. Because I grew up seeing my aunts and my mom get beat when they oppose the man that they was with, and so I didn't have any healthy examples of discourse when it came to communication, and so, you know, early on with me and my wife would getting into it, I would just shut down because I didn't I didn't want to be one of my uncles or my sister dad.
Speaker 4: And so now I'm shut down and we not talking, and it's weird in the house because I'm.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let you know.
Speaker 5: I'm mad, I'm coming in quiet, i don't want nothing to eat, I'm good, I'm going to bed early.
Speaker 4: Whatever, you know.
Speaker 5: And I would keep that going for two three days until she would finally, you know, just give in and be like fine. And that was so unfair for her because she didn't get a chance to address whatever it was that she wanted to talk about, whatever it was that was pressing enough for her to bring it to me. I denied hear that ability. And that's because I wasn't in therapy. I was anti therapy. I didn't know how to effectively communicate, and that was fucked up. But now I'm a big, big advocator and proponent for therapy, and I think everyone should do it, even if you ain't got nothing going wrong. In your life, get the therapy, like do let somebody get in there and pick around and ask questions and shit like that.
Speaker 1: So I was very mature of you.
Speaker 4: Is absolutely wrong.
Speaker 3: How many years have you been? How long have you been in therapy now?
Speaker 4: Five and a half maybe six?
Speaker 1: Closer to nice?
Speaker 3: Yeah, solid, h.
Speaker 1: You've survived trigger. That's actually really tough.
Speaker 4: The quick thinking I was, I'm gonna call y' I'm gonna text y'all.
Speaker 5: I'm like, hey, it's trigger Sidney's words, send me back voice immediately.
Speaker 1: In the In regards to therapy, do you guys have any affirmations that you guys you know, live by or help motivate you on the daily?
Speaker 4: Worrying is like a work rocking chair gives you something to do, but get you nowhere.
Speaker 1: Worrying like a rock.
Speaker 3: It is like a rocking chair.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm trying. I've been.
Speaker 5: I've been leaning into that more. I've been leaning into If you got a problem and there's something you can do about it, don't worry about it. If there's nothing to do about don't worry about it. Just kind of like letting, letting shit have, Like if if you can, if you got a problem that can't be solved within twenty four hours, then there's nothing you can do about it. You know, you just prepare for it, and you know, prepare for whatever the results may be or whatever the consequences may be, and then you go from there. And I really been trying to lean more into that. And even though I've been like going through like a really a down pier right now, like I had, I would say, this is the most I've been able to lean on my friends.
Speaker 4: And like outside of like my my my house unit, my family unit, like Pat has been I feel like a big brother watching the little brother growing up and say he has been texting me and like, hey man, you're good. You need anything.
Speaker 5: He's been like, yo, I'll take care to ask this week, don't worry about it. Coming over to the crib and pulling up to the house just to go with shows with me. He's like he's really been just instrumental, instrumental in this this this process, in this period of my life. And the same thing with my boy Dion Man Dion and Will pull He pulled up on me one time it was like let's go walk against some hot dogs.
Speaker 4: I was like, you do it?
Speaker 5: Bitch, because a lot of times when you're going through something that's depressed, when people hit you up and like yo, what do you need?
Speaker 4: Like we don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know what I need when I'm down like that, I don't know what will make me feel better. But sometimes pulling up on me and be like, oh, let's get out the house. I won't want to tell you no because I know you took the time out to come over, so.
Speaker 4: I'm like, let's do it.
Speaker 1: That's the thing about depression, because I feel like I was moving through that a lot in the last like i'd say, on and off two years, and like that question coming up around, like what is it? What do you need? It's like, nigga, I don't know. And I think that's almost like sometimes the most triggering question you can ask somebody who's moving through some sort of like up and down and emotion and depression, because it makes you feel even less in control, in control, and just like like week week and just like I don't don't you have nothing you there's no way out of it. You don't even know the path out. So that's really great that you have each other in that way. And I feel like a lot of men. I feel like I'm grateful for the men that I have in my life and that I've seen, including like you and Orlando and like just the men that I've seen that have other men that they can depend on in those moments and be vulnerable with.
Speaker 5: Right, That's a that's a big thing, being vulnerable in front of a because you have these friends that you're like, oh yeah, hood, that's my nigga and all of this type of stuff. Really, has he seen you cry? Has he picked you up when you fucked up and they were there for you? Has he come through for you? Have you reached out to a friend when you know this was essential for you to get something done? Is this somebody that you trust that much?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, I.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm grateful for Pat Orlando, for Dion, homegirl Chantel, this niggat.
Speaker 4: Who Orlando was before that.
Speaker 1: Which you.
Speaker 5: Now me La has been Her and Orlando have opened up their houses to me, their house to me, and even Mela was like, you can come over here any time in the day. I'm just alway working or cleaner, is it? And like just to have somebody that cares about my will being, my mental health, Uh, so I'm not just sitting at the crib along while everybody else is at work or you know, doing things. It's essential because sometimes like it's just it's it's it's debilitating, like you.
Speaker 4: Can't get up.
Speaker 5: I've had to cancel a show recently, and I've never had to do that while you know, battling with depression. And I thought that, you know, being in therapy and getting the tools and adding them to the toolbox, I'd be able to handle it. But that ship is differently, you know what I'm saying. So depending on what it is, it's just it's heavy.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 6: It's really interesting what you said about uh that you don't know, because yeah, that's that's that makes a lot of sense. I never really thought of it like that, like you actually don't know, and it makes that that makes it worse for you, because yeah, it's it's it is tough like when you when you do reach out and they don't know and then you're like, okay.
Speaker 1: But what I think it is is like what what what te hear said was just like you just pulling up right, Like I think when your friends show up for you, you begin to understand what it is that you need. Oh, I guess I need I need companionship. Oh I guess I just need somebody there, or I guess I needed to just go get some motherfucking hot dogs today. You know, like you you start to understand what your needs are, but like when you are moving through depression, and like kind of I think, because I think a lot of times depression is like you shedding something. It's like whether you're shuting a relationship, a version of yourself. There's something going on. And so like when you're in the metamorphosis, you don't know what you need because you're literally becoming something different. So there's no there's no like tools to tell you, oh, well now you need And of course, yes, like you said, you go to therapy, you have all the little same here. I've been. I've done the I've done the ton I've done the fucking therapy, I've done the life coaching, I've done all the things, and I'm like, why are none of these things helping me right now? And then also sometimes like you reject those things too. It's like I know that I can do this, but I don't even I can't even meditate today. I don't want to meditate today. And then you kind of like revel in them not feeling good. You're like, I just want to not feel good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would love not not feeling good. I will play sad music. Let me tell you so. I got a playlist that's so good.
Speaker 5: For depression but so anti good like this is, oh, yes, I feel everything.
Speaker 3: I have a nerve. I'mers, I'm exsed to nerve.
Speaker 1: There goes you'all monetization.
Speaker 5: But I will say I was talking to her free yesterday and I was telling her like the space I've been in, and she told me this thing she does is she talks to herself all loud, like why am I feeling this way? Like what is it about this situation on this point in life that has me feel in this way? And she'll just start yelling the things out, and then when she gets to something that she feels something like it brings anxiety or the hair stands up, she's like, okay, let's explore this all right, I'm feeling anxious around this because and whatever comes to her mind, she just says it out loud, and then she'll write it down and then she'll not fixate. But she'll look over that and be like, what about this is causing this triggering experience in my life. She's like her own therapist. Yeah, but I've never thought about Actually I have thought about saying things out loud, but it's more with like what I need to get done, like this is like what I need healed or what's bothering, what's aching me.
Speaker 4: I had never thought about doing it.
Speaker 5: So I'm going to try that going forward, just to see if it helps, and like I'm always up for sharing tips.
Speaker 1: One of the things that I've done in that is I've done that as well, but it's I don't even have a term for it. I guess it's just like raging, Like you start talking out loud and then you just start saying like kind of the worst thoughts that you have, the worst thoughts that you might have about yourself, the worst thoughts you might have about people, just the shit. That's really just like because when you're depressed, you're not just like not thinking about shit, You're like thinking about everything you know, and like it is true, like releasing it like verbally does help, but also sometimes like fucking yelling that ship, screaming that ship hitting some ship, like a lot of things are trapped in our bodies, and we think that we can just like therapize it away or calmly talk it away or meditated away. And oftentimes I found that, Like my biggest releases have been through rage honestly, and movement, and even like I'm a hooper, I love hula hooping, So when I hula hoop, I do a lot of talking as well. What no, I was a soccer player. I don't got them, I don't got them hands. But like that practice for me like helps me come to I usually use hooping when I'm trying to come up with ideas, but even like talking and moving your body while you're doing it, like there's something in it that kind of like gets you out of the way and just kind of lets your own spirit just kind of come through.
Speaker 4: So do it. I think move movement, and action are great.
Speaker 5: Combatants of depression if you can get to that point, if you're at a point where you already sort of staying in bed, then it's a little harder to break out of that. But like earlier this year and last year, when I was hiking, I was still going through the same shit, but I was I was getting up every morning early like seven seven thirty and I'm going hike it. And that kind of set the tone for the day. Made me feel like I could be productive. I can own this day. When it got to a point when I was traveling a lot and I wasn't able to like go hiking, that's when the shit started to set up and put up tents and houses. And then by the time I came back here then but it just had a whole community inside of me, nigga.
Speaker 4: And I was just I was just down back.
Speaker 5: So yeah, it's hard, but you know, I feel like I'm getting close to the end of it and I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 4: But I'm very thankful for my community.
Speaker 3: Man, No, thank you for being vulnerable. That is I think necessary. A lot of Black men, a lot of men, a lot of women are not able to, you know, just share and be vulnerable and say I'm not doing okay right now, and even like to the point where you can say it on the mic and then say when you came over and just pulled up on me, thank you. And there's so many there's just so many rules I think around how we can be and I didn't realize that until recently. I mean, i'd have realized it, but someone said I heard someone say it out loud. It's like there's so many rules about being a black man. It's like how can like, god damn, how can exist? You can't pop still, you can't do this, and it's like there's so many things are like no homo or even like me, like we've gone hiking, or we hang out without Orlando, like as friends and we can have intimate platonic time together. And there's all these rules about like if you're married, you can hang out with my man, you know, my husband's wife or whatever the fuck the rules are, or how men should show up for men are just pulling up on your homeboy, Like no, that's gay, nigga, Like you are right, stop crying, you know. It's like these rules that we are inducted in really keep us from our mental health, like keep us from being well, keep us from being connected and just loving each other and just accepting shit, Like all these rules that we've created about how we can express, how we can feel when we don't know what's wrong, and it's like or just how we express as men or men to men or women, you know, whatever, these rules are, like they keep us so separated, and it's just so unnecessary, and so like the more we have these conversations and be honest and and talk about things that we do that are outside of the rule box, right, everything about sex. This is how we heal, This is how we come together as a community. And there's so I always mean or mean meaning to hear, always talking about everything before the sex. And like, I'm like, people are so uncomfortable in that middle area. You know. It's like you either be homeb these friends with this strong boundary or we're fucking you know, And like, as you know, I'm naked around my house. I'm naked around my friends often. And it's like for some people that's uncomfortable or foreign, but it's like it means nothing. It means that I'm in my house, my nigga, and I'm comfortable. And even if you know, I'm dancing on to here and it is love and affection and it doesn't is not an invitation. And there's so much We've shared, so much intimacy as friends, platonic friends that I think people are so uncomfortable with.
Speaker 4: But if you they don't know, Like perception is crazy.
Speaker 5: And I've really been trying to work on my perception and my perspective when I approach different things, even with what I'm dealing with when it comes to another person, to make sure I'm trying to view it from another person's perspective and that doesn't take away from how something made me feel, because intention doesn't necessarily dictate how a person receives what you meant. But like when we were hanging out and I was like, hey, don't dance on me, like Nick ain't here. I got to make sure it's okay, Like I know it's harmless.
Speaker 3: But like I don't want him to think everybody else out here you're my husband.
Speaker 5: I know, but still, But because of traditional mas societal norms when it comes to platonic relationships and friendships with someone that is married and stuff like that, I I like to found the parameters. I like to found the boundaries and have those conversations because it's it's not it is still kind of taboo unless you have that community. But people that are new to that community or people that are outside of that community, they're looking at it from a different.
Speaker 1: Perspective, like why the fuck that's crazy? I ain't no way I was.
Speaker 3: We know you wouldn't.
Speaker 5: We know you wouldn't, right, but you haven't also put in the work of being there for these people and showing up for their events saying like hey, can I help or can I promote, or just pulling up to a show like that's where you build that community.
Speaker 4: In that community is what UH grows.
Speaker 5: That understanding and evolving of your mentality or your perception of what that looks like, what that friendship looks like, what that I'm your husband when this nigga ain't here And that's why the niggas ain't getting that car because it ain't no fucking way.
Speaker 4: And I told, I told, I told that night as I absolutely did.
Speaker 5: Call that down and I told all your ass and she why would you call him a tellica us because you ain't even getting in trouble driving?
Speaker 3: You was with me.
Speaker 4: And all of a sudden, now the eight niggas in one vehicle.
Speaker 3: Fuck no, this my new friends to hear just giving him ride down the street.
Speaker 1: Relax crazy, Like what.
Speaker 4: Car is that easy? A Jeep car that they would not have. They ain't going, They ain't going, everybody ain't going. I was very adamant and very rude, and I don't.
Speaker 3: Give listen you did you did think it? How do you guys feel about the esoterics? Do you guys want to pull a card for tarot time?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 4: Is that with.
Speaker 3: Aerosot like the mystics. The mysticals is a pib card tereole time un lets you go first?
Speaker 4: You want to go first? I've been going first all the time, not half the time. H turn it around the chariot.
Speaker 3: Oh you run to pick yours to hear? Okay, do key Patrick, the chariot I said some good cards. Okay, this is a cool card though, Yeah, this is it is good art. The chariot is a card of will, power, determination, and strength. You virgo, you have discovered how to make decisions in alignment with your values with the Lover's card, and now you're taking action on those decisions. When the chariot appears in a chariot reading, take it as a sign of encouragement. You have set your objective and are now channeling your inner power with a fierce dedication to bring them to fruition. When you apply discipline and commitment and will power to achieve your goals, you will succeed. Now is the time to be passive in the hope that things will work out in your favor. Take focus, action, and stick to the course no matter what challenges may come your way, because believe me, there will be challenges. You may be pulled in opposite directions and find your strengths and conviction tested. Others may try to block you, distract you, or drag you down to pursuit in pursuit of your goal, but the chariot is an invitation to draw upon your willpower and home in on what's essential to you so you can push past the obstacle in your way.
Speaker 4: I love that. Yeah, that was really good.
Speaker 1: It's fire.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is a great one.
Speaker 1: And you have the magician. Yeah that was a god.
Speaker 3: That was a good blurb.
Speaker 4: It's good reading.
Speaker 1: The Magician upright represents manifestation, resourcefulness, power, inspired action. As a master manifestor, the Magician brings you the tools resource This is an energy you need to make your dreams come true. Seriously, everything you need right now is at your fingertips to hear it, to hear you have spiritual, physical, mental, and emotional resources to manifest your desires, and when you combine them with the energy of the spiritual and earthly realms. You will become a manifestation powerhouse. Now is the perfect time to move forward on an idea that you recently conceived. The seed of potential has sprouted, and you are being called to take action and bring your intention to fruition. In your quest to manifest your goals, you must establish a clear vision of what you will create before you act. It is not enough to be motivated by ego, money, status, or fame. You need to have a sole connection to your goals and intentions. You are a powerful creative being and this is your opportunity to bring your higher self in alignment with your day to day actions to create the future you want the most.
Speaker 2: Wow boom, I sounded like homework, Go home, study, get serious about it. Didn't walk in that path, sell some seeds.
Speaker 1: Welcome to like squall of they good moms.
Speaker 4: When the thing I love about tarot cards is that it is random, so that it's for you.
Speaker 1: It's not it's not really random. It's the energy so you know you're.
Speaker 3: Gonna get what you need to get right before we get out of here. Fellas, do you guys have any horries? Any horror stories? When you're a top notch top level ten hoh stories. It was the craziest who time story you could think of.
Speaker 4: It was good. I wouldn't get out of my car first, I should go.
Speaker 6: First, okay, since we okay, So in my twenties I did have a very horri whatuld you call it? A horror hoory hoary face.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 1: It was at night that I was passed around like a blunt.
Speaker 4: A group of young ladies ran what they call a train on you on me.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, how many young ladies or three of them?
Speaker 4: Yep? They and uh it was. It was very disrespectful, really, so please do. It was like, yeah, it was kind of like a like a.
Speaker 6: Like a take turns one person watches. I think somebody filmed.
Speaker 1: Oh damn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was very It was like, say, still shut up, Jerry, little boy.
Speaker 4: Kept pulling his hairbag, not pull his hairbags in his mouth.
Speaker 3: I kind of like that.
Speaker 4: I was, yeah, and it was.
Speaker 6: It was one of those things where it's like I never experienced that, so I did. Didn't think on paper it wasn't something I would like, but I was just like your little whore, you know.
Speaker 4: I looked at it. I went home and looked at the r like, yeah, you're a little horse.
Speaker 3: You enjoyed kind of being the piece of meat for the night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean, was thrown into you said, what did.
Speaker 3: Your due diligence for the seminon you? You were a devotion exactly.
Speaker 6: Any any like bent up or built up anger they had against men, it wasn't actually it wasn't like disrespectful like that.
Speaker 4: Like they weren't like.
Speaker 3: Hitting me, and like, you know, how did they propose this to you? It was like after a night hour or were they like, hey, can you come over? We have an idea?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Really, And it was weird. It was kind of like a ritual because they were all wearing.
Speaker 4: The same thing.
Speaker 3: Really, I like these girls color.
Speaker 6: It was like a they all had like that was kind of weird. Yeah, they had like black crew necks on with no bottoms.
Speaker 5: You were a sacrifice, a sacrifice sacrifice.
Speaker 1: I wasn't a sacrifice in a pussy cult.
Speaker 4: They had like.
Speaker 3: Why a fucking yeah, like what you got on right now?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, oh my god, what get this away?
Speaker 3: Shut up?
Speaker 4: Damn they're wearing what I'm wearing now. Pretty much it was like a black crew neck. But they had no bottoms, which.
Speaker 1: Was they were wearing a sweatshirt with no panties on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you were sacrifice one black.
Speaker 3: They had sacrifice. It sounds it sounds like that's why you're getting blessed, look at your life.
Speaker 4: It was. It was definitely.
Speaker 1: It was just a blessing that was just dropped off. I didn't even hang out with them.
Speaker 3: I just knew he was only one of them, and there was no conversations though, like, ah, let's take some shots. It was like get naked.
Speaker 6: I was there for like maybe ten fifteen minutes, but I walked in and they had no bottom so I kind of knew what you know, But yeah.
Speaker 3: They like, uh you eat it, pussy?
Speaker 4: I typically, how do you not pussy?
Speaker 1: There's three bitches, That's.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It was a buffet.
Speaker 3: The deeps damn for the ladies ship.
Speaker 1: It's a buffet.
Speaker 4: And actually I actually did uh.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't know, because it lasted so long that eventually just like two of them were like all right, I gotta go, and so like two left. But I guess, I mean, I'm just gonna I'm just gonna toot my own horn. I guess the head I was given was so good that the last one was just like, yeah, well no, I wasn't at my house. I went somewhere else, which was actually pretty dangerous because they have like baby daddies and stuff.
Speaker 3: But not baby daddies and stuff.
Speaker 1: But that was my I guess that was the reason why I stayed. And that was like the hoary part because she was like, daddy's like the current in relationships or just like I don't think so I don't know.
Speaker 3: So she said I'm gonna go. I'm gonna stay a little later and get a little extra head because you're doing a fire.
Speaker 6: This was the This was the disrespect because one of them was like, I have to go, I have to wake up, and she was just like, are you.
Speaker 1: Sure you don't want.
Speaker 3: You'd be good for birth tomorrow.
Speaker 1: To look it up, like please say no, it's just so tired. I was just like, drop trop drop traps, it's been eighty four years.
Speaker 3: Can I have a little bit of water? Shut up?
Speaker 4: You don't want this is wed enough down there.
Speaker 1: It's like a blood Like you sure you don't want to hit this wobble?
Speaker 3: Oh that was great, that was beautiful. That was beautiful.
Speaker 4: I said these are hoary story. It's not horror, okay.
Speaker 1: I mean it could be both. It could be a combo of.
Speaker 3: It could be great. Yeah it went terribly wrong, it could be right.
Speaker 1: I was like one time a heato it's always he though.
Speaker 4: The homie.
Speaker 5: It was a girl came to the to the room, was like, yo, I got these four chicks they on the on the day pass. They gotta get in going like two hours. They said, what's up?
Speaker 1: J passes wild.
Speaker 4: Because you should do.
Speaker 1: That's like one sixty.
Speaker 3: So they try to get their money worthy.
Speaker 5: So uh, she went back and got them and uh came back to our our room because we were one of the rooms that's right on the waterfront, so it has its own jacuzie and ship like that.
Speaker 4: So it's like eight of us in this uh and uh you know, you know where are you from all that ship.
Speaker 5: It was like two minutes and there was like somebody was like I want to see you eat her pussy, and I want to say you eat her pussy, and we all dried off and it was like eight people on this this fucking bed and it was just it.
Speaker 4: Was it was wild.
Speaker 3: Everybody's getting pussy.
Speaker 4: Pussy, that's how it started.
Speaker 5: They started eating pussy in a jacuzie and then by the time we made to the bed, it was all off fest.
Speaker 3: So it's the eight people fast.
Speaker 1: Wait, so how many men were there?
Speaker 3: Two?
Speaker 1: And then six worlds? Whoa, this was a lot of work.
Speaker 4: That's that's a it's a workout, workout, it was. It makes you have to replen with the water at least three of them for the rest of that night.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the water went fast. I was replenishing with a rare stripe. I was just living a wild lot crazy.
Speaker 1: That's all we had.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we had rare stripe and like a Fanta orange and then rum, like tons of rum.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it was a time, but I was long fluids after words, but.
Speaker 3: It was all of dehydrated as fu don't try to sit home without fluids.
Speaker 4: That don't do that.
Speaker 3: I mean, those were lovely. Those are top notes. I'm very proud that you guys came with the heat.
Speaker 1: Thank you And if you were listening. You have any horror stories that you would like to share, please go to good mom'spat Choices dot com and click the contact us and you can doing a nice question. You can leave a horror story or you can just tell us your business, so make sure you click the in this episode description writing your whore stories. We need some good ones, please.
Speaker 3: Dry or yeah, summertime, come on?
Speaker 1: Come on?
Speaker 3: How growl summer opened, Little bus open. I don't know if Patrick made that story up or he's just trying to get all the d ms.
Speaker 1: But would.
Speaker 4: Why would they DM me for that?
Speaker 1: Once? Church is chicken that you don't have three SUPs.
Speaker 4: You ain't never had churches either.
Speaker 1: I don't care. I'm okay with that.
Speaker 4: That's fair.
Speaker 3: I don't care. Okay, you're not missing anything.
Speaker 1: Friend, your ass up? Did you look and see what the closes churches is?
Speaker 3: I'm about to look right now.
Speaker 4: Late, None look for me. I look for myself.
Speaker 3: You gotta go anywhere anyway if you want to find these two gentlemen, where can we find you?
Speaker 6: Instagram at to hear more, I mean Instagram prison right now, so follow me at Cloudy Arcade my backup page, but Patrick cloud everywhere else?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then you can find our show. Damn in and that you're scary on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube. It's just damn Internet.
Speaker 4: You're scary, damn with no in so damn Internet, you're scary we out there, and.
Speaker 1: We will make sure to link all of your things in this episode description. Make sure you go rate and review our podcast. If you're watching this on YouTube, please go ahead and click that subscribe button and also make sure you follow the Good Vibe Retreat. We have lots of offerings coming up and.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: Bye Easy