Speaker 1: X Folk cut the Trophy checking me out on Boutlet Care podcast. The Trophy Gang.
Speaker 2: Yo Man Boutlet Care Podcast Special guests in here. Somebody call him the hottest rapper in LA right now.
Speaker 1: The trophy for sure.
Speaker 2: Definitely, you gotta explain the trophy. I saw you explain it essentially, Like it's like you're doing big Ship X Force here.
Speaker 1: You're like, yeah, like you like a joint cut, You're like a trophy cut, like a big dog, big dog studus cull you like a nigga.
Speaker 2: Did you see Academics? When he got into a fight with this girl, he was like yelling like I'm the prize.
Speaker 1: Nice, he was like.
Speaker 2: I'm the prize. He was yelling at his girl. You know what I'm saying. We should say I'm the trophy to your bitch. You know what I'm saying, Like you won.
Speaker 1: They're lucky. They be already knowing some of them, they were already knowing who the trophy is. They're already knowing what is.
Speaker 2: Your Are you like juggling multiples right now or like, how's the how? I mean, obviously things are going very well for you right now. So I'm assuming that the attention I mean, you've probably always been doing well in the ladies department.
Speaker 1: I gather, Oh, yeah, you always had bit just goes like a young nigg And I always had like long hair cut growing up. So the bitch you used to you think I was a little girl growing up, Like, look at the little girl.
Speaker 2: They like, what the son is? My son's mixed and he has really long hair. Yeah, so anytime we go to a restaurant, they're always like, what does she want?
Speaker 1: I'm like, they cut my ship too when I was growing up. I should have been way longer. I grew out when I went to prison, they kept my sh eleven.
Speaker 2: What is it about girls like guys with long hair? Is it because they like to braid it? They like to like CUL don't know, probably that they like to braid. Probably, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's what's up, man.
Speaker 1: So a certain bitches like I don't know, certain bitches like different shit. A certain bitches like wave, certain bitches like dreads. It's like different shit depends on the bitch.
Speaker 2: Why did you never dread your hair?
Speaker 1: It's funny because I started my ship. I started dreads in prison. But I ain't had no patience cut for the motherfuckers to lock. So I'm like, let me take the fuck up braids.
Speaker 2: I feel like you get a little more flexibility, do more ship.
Speaker 1: Frow, ponytail braids, pop smoke braids.
Speaker 2: You can do whatever you you fuck around a dude, it look like a whole different person in two weeks. You come out here with the afro. That's how Snoop used to be. In the nineties. You would see Snoop with always braids, and then you would just think that's how Snoop looks, and then you would see him with them other ship like, oh ship, So are the are the ladies like elevating in terms of the quality nowadays? Hell yeah.
Speaker 1: On the dead homies, cub bitches talking about they got all type of nurse jobs, doctor jobs, or do all.
Speaker 2: Types of businesses, doctors getting at you.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, all type of bitches. Cut the homies that got your rolling. I would say for you, the little bunk bitches thought still trying do here and there. You know, the little bunk bitch is still trying to shoot their little shot. On the dead hobies, little bunk bitches still try you. They gonna always try cold shoulder.
Speaker 2: I mean there they have a purpose, right, just like some head in the back seat somewhere or something.
Speaker 1: No, hell no, cul because because once you start doing shit like that on the day, homie, you're gonna you're gonna get used to doing shit like that.
Speaker 2: Like all right, only doctors are sucking your dick right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that type of ship models business minds, spody a little bitches, cud not a little bunk bitches, because're gonna do it one time and then you gonna get comfortable with doing it cut and you gona do it again again again.
Speaker 2: Are you comfortable with hooking up with the girls the only fans going on?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't make a bitch with the only fans like my main bitch. But she could be like some fun like like yeah, it's like on some fun type ship like on called up in the moment, one of those moments, probably on the dayomies. But never, no, you can't be.
Speaker 2: If she want so fine and she came there and she was like that, Shi.
Speaker 1: It don't mean nothing.
Speaker 2: I want to be your main bitch. I have to leave my only fans right now.
Speaker 1: Wait, it depends on what type of content she had on there, because some picture got only fans and they only showing like feet some picture only fans. They're just doing like other ship. If she like on there fucking and sucking and what not, fucking.
Speaker 2: And sucking, she's just on there sucking herself with the deal though.
Speaker 1: Nah in the dead homies, that's not spody because.
Speaker 2: She's not with any other people.
Speaker 1: Still too many people seen that though not put.
Speaker 2: If she's only on too many people. So as long as so if the pussy's being shown, you're out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's that's so.
Speaker 2: I would say, what if she's just on there getting her ship ate by a girl, some girl on girl ship and maybe you're like, yo, she's like, I want to go back to the streets.
Speaker 1: Now, that's still that's still not spody c because it's still like on the dead, I don't know. That's still that's not a good look. I respect listen if she's on there, like you know, with your sards.
Speaker 2: Aligned with your standards. I'm married as well, but you know.
Speaker 1: That's not straight. I won't want my bitch on the internet getting her pussy a by no one, not your main one. You're not my main bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah you have you have a son, or a daughter.
Speaker 1: I got a son. His name Trophy.
Speaker 2: His name's Trophy. Yeah, fucking great name for a kid on gang you five months five months old? Yeah, shout out to Trophy. What is his fatherhood changed you at all? Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: In what way?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Because like I got to get back home to my son. So instead of like doing stupid ship not thinking, I gotta like, you know, I'm living for him now, So everything I do is gotta relive, be like for him type of ship instead of just moving sloppy in the streets. I gotta think about him, like I gotta raise my son.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like the goal should always be to get back from your kid, right, Yeah for sure?
Speaker 1: Are you like instead of like you just kids and you just out here just doing whatever.
Speaker 2: Like one hundred per and they don't got you to lose exactly? Are you changing shitty diapers? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I did a couple of times, but I let his mom really deal with that ship.
Speaker 2: Mom's dealing with the shitty Yeah. I know his mom and my kid when he was a baby shadow on me on accident. He was like her diary and.
Speaker 1: He hadn't pissed on me A couple of times, threw up on me all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the pukes gonna happen the baby milk.
Speaker 1: I would have been hot and already put that shit on. He didn't threw up right on and there I'm like, fuck, take it off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy. How's your how's are you and his mom have a like a healthy relationship?
Speaker 1: No, you'll no, man, I said, toxic as a motherfucker, bro ship.
Speaker 2: What's her ethnicity?
Speaker 1: Black?
Speaker 2: She's black? Okay, I got a Mexican baby mama.
Speaker 1: It's a psychopath. Yeah, yeah, she's crazy as a motherfucker when toxic how though, like just like crazy because she wants you first. She's been crazy, like you just know my trigger points cuse, so I'll be out whatever on the day homies. She just like trigger a nigga both I have me like off my square cud. But now now I was like, now I've been like way better.
Speaker 2: Can she send you a text and ruin your.
Speaker 1: Mood on that type of ship, because she's to do that, you'll know you're out doing some ruined his fucking night some ship or post some stupid ship on the day homies that me and her only know about, Like on the day homies posting a little stupid ship. I don't crip, like just dumb ship. But like that though, that should be having a lot of me, don't.
Speaker 2: What would be like something I mean, you don't have to share it, but it's something that you could share. Was like a trigger of yours where she would just fucking like put the knife.
Speaker 1: In uh when she called me a deadbeat. Oh that's my dead homies, I hate that ship. I'll be doing enough for my son.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's like you also are are obviously you have a career that's flourishing.
Speaker 1: But nah, I made her. I made her make a promise, coul I never do that shit again.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 1: She ain't been doing a lady because you didn't know. I do it, do whatever for him? So you're supporting your kid, right, yeah, that's yeah, Yeah, that's just one of them. Thought call me a dead beat. But you got a lot of little trigger points like I've be getting better at her now though I'll just be ignoring her now. Had she been getting better at like.
Speaker 2: Does she work or does she just take care of the kid?
Speaker 1: And you, yes, you worked, okay, yeah, ship, and then like you know her mom help was like what you can't call somebody a dead beat. Bro, Yeah, especially especially they not want that just like I.
Speaker 2: Get it if they're a deadbeat, I get it, but like it. It's because she she sees what's happening.
Speaker 1: Like you know, yeah, yeah, yeah, don't bro that too. But like you know, she had it, but she like blew it, so.
Speaker 2: She blew it. So you guys are not dating anymore. You guys are just not you know, parenting, co parenting, Hey, co parenting is important, especially like listen, when your kid starts to get older. She got to kill all that toxic shit because the.
Speaker 1: Kids straight though. She's straight on.
Speaker 2: That's good. She's good man. She did love for me. That's what's up man. For you, Like, obviously you've had a pretty interesting twelve months, but really the last six seven months things have really picked up for you, Like are you feeling that now? Are you kind of feeling like okay, because I've heard you have a reputation that you're crazy. I don't know if you know that about yourself.
Speaker 1: That's what they say, like a.
Speaker 2: Couple of people like at home, he's crazy, he's really like he really crazy. I've heard that. But I'm wondering, like for you, obviously five months ago, you have a kid, your rap career is flourishing like crazy. Are you feeling like, oh shit, like I really got some like life changing momentum that could go You know, we've I mean, you've seen a lot of people get hot and go away get hot die you know what I'm sa Like. Are you kind of like feeling like finally like, oh shit, you know what this is for real? Like this this rap shit is really working out for me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh yeah, lady, I've been feeling like that, Like I've been feeling like a real artistly the attention I've been getting, the type of people that have been tapping in now, like hell yeah, it's like different.
Speaker 2: Who's tapped in with you that you were like, oh shit, like this is crazy.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, it's uh he has TG.
Speaker 2: He has TG. Who walked who was sitting in this chair and stood up and walked off?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he stood up and got He didn't like the fact that I was.
Speaker 1: He said, Monk, what do you say?
Speaker 2: Bro? I asked him what he thought about Aliens? Yeah, and then I asked him about his football career and he fucking stood up and walked off.
Speaker 1: It's a football career.
Speaker 2: He was no. He played football. He went to the NFL combine. He was like a linebacker at I think Eastern Kentucky was like a like he could have went to the league.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he probably.
Speaker 2: I don't think he went. I don't. I don't know. I just felt the football thing was like a there's video of him like fucking impressed conferences, like fucking people up on the football field. So I was just asking him about it, and he's like, what's that got to do with my music? And I was like, but it's got a lot. It's you. I'm asking about you, dog like you know what I'm saying, like, yeah, yeah he probably.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you want to talk?
Speaker 2: He CG tapped in. Yeah he's dope. I love his music. Yeah, he wants to work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he told me to send him something that hard. Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Any of the like West Coast l A O G S hit you at all?
Speaker 1: Uh No, I know what's Coast o G. Matter of fact, on the dal Homie, somebody uh cut one of my old managers. They tell me when this one of them old niggas, he got a known name too. I forget right now, cuse I be smoking weed. And ship like, yeah, wanting back from one of them corrupt like type eras cub, one of them niggas cub. He said, they want to work with me, but I'm like, I'm spody. I forget it before your era. Yeah, I respected though the day. I respect O GS snoop, yeah, snoop. You know that different you know that on the dail me, but a lot of that ship I'm just like, you know, don't be feeling. Ain't my eraror but I respect O GS though.
Speaker 2: For people who aren't from LA, obviously you have rolling forties forties tattooed on your on your lip. Yeah, people who can't read it. I think that the most famous cript from LA in the last day is probably Nip who was you know, obviously it's affiliated with the Rolling sixties, are you guys like very what's the difference between the Rolling forties Rolling sixties and.
Speaker 1: Well, it's kind of like it's kind of like the same thing, like the forties. Well in LA in the hoods like that's gonna be like the closest hoods gonna get to like them and they're being the same. It's like only a couple of shits off from what's being different?
Speaker 2: Like we like anything it's got like rolling in front of it. It's kind of like nah, no.
Speaker 1: Nose, like rolling thirties, rolling hundreds, all type of shit. But just the forties in the sixties club we just like we just like it's.
Speaker 2: Just being all just kind of moving the same direction.
Speaker 1: Type shit on gangs. We just like all acted like Cub forties in the sixties, same ops, same mops.
Speaker 2: That makes sense. Okay, was Nip somebody who you grew up like, you know, looking up.
Speaker 1: To, not necessarily looking up to Cub. But I had like a on the dal Homies, a couple uh Nip songs. I used to play game. It ain't go like I play. I listened to a cup more after Fip, But.
Speaker 2: I think the world was like, yeah, I mean, I mean I've known Nip since on nine. He was on my showing him nine, but like you know, unfortunately he passed away and then people really gave him Yeah.
Speaker 1: On flowers he deserved after your diomies and maybe like look at certain shit different and pay attention to the lyrics a little bit more game. But like y'all had a couple of songs like that that was hot. Though that used to play while he was alive. I didn't, like, you know, look up to him though, but he was like on the Dayomie a genius though, no.
Speaker 2: For sure one of the greats man. I wonder too, Like it's it's crazy because I feel like him passing the way he did, Like you know, it was such a tragic situation because he was at home like for you do you see ship like that and like make sure you're kind of like very very careful because now you got a lot of eyes on you. Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hell yeah. On the day of homies, bro, I'll be like paranoid. Cub'd be already like moving a certain way though on the day homeizone, like being a certain place too long, I'd be like in and out like because already know shit like that can happened already know, and you're very recognizing, recognized whereverybody already know your face.
Speaker 2: Tattoos are very.
Speaker 1: People people see you know you, you don't know them. They can suck around call it can be like an innocent looking type bitch you don't even know see you like who that's x fo fuck around text ops x for up here you don't even.
Speaker 2: Know crazy like that, so you're always in and out.
Speaker 1: Of place a year. You gotta be in and out rod your dog or fuck around up in a situation where you gotta kill a nigga. Now you fight life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I noticed like a lot of people like you know, for the most part, l A. If you're it feels like if you're if you're doing what you're supposed to be doing, you you're successful in any sort of way, like you just get more hate, you know what I'm saying, and not even necessarily from like who your quote unquote ops should be like people from where you're from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hell yeah, because everybody, like you know, they want to be the one. They'd be like that should be me, that should be me type shit could so that's how that should be.
Speaker 2: And it always they always say, like if somebody asks you for something, you could say yes ten times, when you say no on the eleven time, they take that shit personal on that there tell a nigga.
Speaker 1: No, that's that's who you that's they're gonna expose what it really.
Speaker 2: Is one hundred percent. Have you had to weed out any of those type of people around your camp because obviously you said like you got you know, you gotta you just said ex manager, you know, so like have you had to kind of like filter around any of your immediate circle. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the homies not really be on it now on the day home because it's really like getting serious now. So I really like be inten. It's all I really be on crip. I ain't got time for those to keep my grass cut. Anybody that's doing any type of bunk snake vibes, get about it here.
Speaker 2: What's what's wax involvement with your career?
Speaker 1: Nothing? He just like give me advice and ship. He just called me all the day too and just told me, like you know, I'm crip. How he just like proud of me and all that type of shit. Great guy that is whack Man. I can always like call him for advice and ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Whack's a good guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I've been on the wrong end of a screaming whack call before.
Speaker 1: Was that right?
Speaker 2: In twenty was two, twenty fifteen. Yeah, shout out to Whack. He thought I leaked the song a game song, which I didn't leak.
Speaker 1: Well, shit, I'll probably react the same way I was living.
Speaker 2: In Florida, something like Yo, what I how the fuck I got the song Bob like a couple living in Florida, dog like it was. He's like, I have my team of hackers and they know that you're the one that leaked in. And I'm like, bro, what what what hackers you got? Hey? But Dady's got these clubhous detectives. You never know.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, man, Hey, which tattoo hurt the most? Uh? This is right here?
Speaker 1: Cut? I got this motherfucker picked in jail cup. Oh so it was like like pick I got to sit there and get that.
Speaker 2: Motherfucker like little line by line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got to rehit again when I got out.
Speaker 2: But the originally that's kind of how they would be doing that ship like the old days, right, Yeah, So what is it?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: What do they use it?
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, like a little needle cus on the deal really like a little staple, a staple. It's like a staple cup. But they make it, as you know, in jail because it's all type of creative smart as people.
Speaker 2: You'd be surprised, you No, no, for sure.
Speaker 1: I so a fucking like staple cut guitar string or whatever on the homies and they put it on wrap it. However, they fucking rap it. Do what they do? Are they like maker gives some batteries whatever to connect that up to make that run out of the run and do what they do? Fuck grit.
Speaker 2: That sounds terrible.
Speaker 1: Gang.
Speaker 2: How many of your tattoos did you in jail? Most of them? Most of them? Damn it was. I always say, you know, my cousins are all in prison, and uh, they are all fully tattooed. And they would always be like, you know the guys who could do tattoos in prison, Like they're kind of like a hot commodity, you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, because everybody be willing to get titted in.
Speaker 2: Everybody wants to get tatted, So you kinda like gotta, you know, slide them some some food or you know, some or whatever it is.
Speaker 1: You know the tatting are Yeah, hell yeah, you're gonna he canna run it up. You can run it up in jail ship off a lot of ship. You can run it up off a lot of shit in jail ship.
Speaker 2: How do they get phones in jail? The guards usually who knows? Yeah, we don't, we don't. We don't want to blow up the spot.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, I get it.
Speaker 2: I get it, I get it. Yeah, I always wonder it's the service terrible though. Uh it depends on like where you're at, like what jail, Like if you've got Metro PCs, are you fucked?
Speaker 1: I ain't even like seen no metros, like like an Obama phone in jail, You're like, bro, like we're fucking concrete.
Speaker 2: There's no service.
Speaker 1: It'd be like you know, a T and T veres and shit like that. Damn, I've seen sprint before, like Sprint.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can only imagine like that would be a necessity. It's like you got to figure out how to get a phone, like because otherwise you'd be going fucking crazy or just reading every book in the fust.
Speaker 1: You gotta learn how to jail without a PHONEO, because it's gonna be certain situations in certain environments you ain't got no.
Speaker 2: Fune you're not supposed to have the phone.
Speaker 1: No, Yeah, that's a country band.
Speaker 2: Because what's your longest bid was four years?
Speaker 1: Four years?
Speaker 2: What were like, uh, at was that in prison or county or what was that?
Speaker 1: Well years in county then three years in prison.
Speaker 2: And like depending on where you're at, Like obviously I heard I heard La County jail? Was it La County?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I heard that six months in Ali County, then six months in La County, and then three years jail.
Speaker 2: I heard La County is like the absolute worst place to be.
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, depending on the type of person who is just.
Speaker 2: Like, let's say me or him go into La County. Ever we fucked?
Speaker 1: No, you straight?
Speaker 2: I heard it's rough in there.
Speaker 1: Man, you'd be straight, but you got a run with the white boy though. So you're gonna under a certain type of program.
Speaker 2: But you gotta be kind of racist, not kind.
Speaker 1: Of racist, cup, but there's gonna be certain type rules that're gonna have to follow, and I don't follow them, and they're gonna have to What are the rules? It's different rules, cuse.
Speaker 2: So like, let's say you and our homies right, well, I'm in jail, but I gotta roll with the whites. Can you and I have lunch?
Speaker 1: No? Damn not that the county. No, we can't eat together.
Speaker 2: Cud dude.
Speaker 1: For like y'all that y'all gotta follow type of shit, but us like we like, do you want to do type of shit?
Speaker 2: Well, there's some white boys that end up because.
Speaker 1: Y'all following y'all fallow under the Mexicans, cubh y'all going there, so y're gonna have to do like so y'all follow under day program when y'all going to the county jail, so you have to wake up at a certain time, do certain ship. You know, I go, that's the jail.
Speaker 2: What if I just want to hang out, just be alone?
Speaker 1: Just you just ain't gotta be alone? Right there in theday room, sit right there, we can talp what up talking ship?
Speaker 2: But I'm saying, like, what if I don't want to roll with the whites? What if I just want to be alone?
Speaker 1: You can walk in there and say you other, But you gotta just make sure your whole career go like that. You gotta walk in every dorm and from your whatever you.
Speaker 2: Want, saying like obviously I'm white. But if I'm like, hey, guys, like whatever y'all got going on, that's fine. I just want to sit in my cell and read. Is that a possibility?
Speaker 1: Well, if you go in there and say you other, then you can do what the fuck you want to do.
Speaker 2: But what does other mean?
Speaker 1: I mean just other other race?
Speaker 2: So are you other?
Speaker 1: Like Hawaiian or fucking Asian Asian. You wonder say you other thann't now you follow under the black card? Now you can know you now you gotta you got more lincy to do it.
Speaker 2: And there's some white boys that end up following into the black car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've seen some some white boy that I thought was white old time he black like Muslim blow type of ship.
Speaker 2: What about there's some there's some Mexicans too, right they go.
Speaker 1: Ye, there's some means falling under black card too.
Speaker 2: Jesus, Yeah, man, you listen, you should never go back, all right, we gotta try going back.
Speaker 1: There's too much.
Speaker 2: You got too much to lose now matter trophied up.
Speaker 1: I don't know I could.
Speaker 2: I wonder too, man, because like you gotta have the other side. I cull now you are, man, don't go back because this is the thing that you I heard you say that. You know you obviously you got music with Raffie, and you say you grew up listening to Draco. You know, Draco was a guy who fuck man was such a tragic situation to see him get you know, obviously killed the way. But I just wonder, like, do you kind of are you observant? To the people who are still kind of one foot in, one foot out of the street rap game, and how like you know, I feel like the only way to do this music shit is to make sure you're you're ten toes in. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You gotta be all the way in cuse you gotta be all the way in because you're playing all the way in cud Un. You're gonna find yourself in a situation where you gotta do some shit or and you risk, you risk everything everything. You'll risk your freedom. You're gonna risk niggas. You got kids, nigga, your kids in you, you seeing your kids grow up, all types of shit, your family, everybody that depends on your fans. What you're gonna blow it?
Speaker 2: Man? We obviously you've talked a lot about your street ship, but I'm curious, like on a day to day basis, what are you into? Man? You watch Netflix or you're fucking playing video games? Into sports? Like, what are you into?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 2: We got to stop the interview to tell you about our folks at my bookie. That's right, man, it is betting season right now. We got football, we got basketball. NBA is underway. That boy, women y'all is looking crazy. Put all your money on him to win Rookie of the Year. All right, do it at my bookie right now. Go to my bookie, all right. When you sign up at my bookie, use the promo code boot Leg. Use that promo code right now, and you're gonna get a no strings cash bonus. That's right. Put your deposit in withdraw the free cash up to two hundred dollars right away. I mean, even if you don't want to bet, create an account, get an extra two hundred dollars, take it out, keep it moving, all right. But look right now, football season is getting into the thick of it, all right. I feel like the playoff picture is gonna start to really kind of become a lot more clear soon, all right, Yo, shout to the Bengals. Bengals was finally getting it together. My Cardinals look like absolute dog shit, which is what I love. Nonetheless, you could bet every single weekend on my bookie. This is what about my bookie. You could do your daily odds boosts, your same game parlays, and the crazy huge prize pool contest. Use that promo code right now in your first deposit. So when you sign up with the new account your very first deposit, use the promo code boot Leg. This is important and because you're gonna get up to two hundred dollars in cash when you use that promo code Bootleg. Claim your cash bonus right now, no strings attached. Deposit withdraw quick. There's so much going on, man, try the my Bookie money bag to grab a potential Super Bowl front runner at long shot odds plus thirty eight thousand on the Eagles and Chiefs. Man is crazy. You could bet anything anytime anywhere. They got the full service casino, going down, slots, roulette, whatever it is. If you're into it, you can gamble it. You could bet it my Bookie. Sign up with that promo code Bootleg right now. Also got to give a big shout out to the homies at my well, I already said my bookie shit new commercial shout out to the homies over at Blue Chew Man. That's right, Blue Cheo. Everybody always asks me does blue Choo work? Well, don't take my word for it. Try it for free for a month by using that promo code Bootleg right now. Blue Choo has the same active ingredients as Viagra and Sialis. It's all wrapped up into a blue chewable form, delivered right to your doorstep in discrete packaging. No doctor's appointments are needed, all right, You don't have to go into the doctor. Everything's online. Go to blue choo dot com. All right, sign up with that promo code Bootleg. Get your first month for free. If your dick ain't dickon, it's time to get a dick in again. You know what I mean. You're dealing with a little rectile dysfunction, maybe a little anxiety at work. Maybe you're stressed out, maybe you're just married to someone you're tired of fucking. Let's be honest. Sometimes you need a little extra, you know, a little extra, some some to get you over the finish line. Get that blue Choo, Baby, blue Choo. Try the first month for free. They're gonna give it to you for free. A month's supply for free. Go to blue Choo dot com. Use the promo code bootleg right now. Thank me later. Let's get back to the interview.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'll be playing. I'll be playing. I'll be playing a game because sometime for a night CUK four nights fire a zero bill. Okay, I don't play the Bill version. I don't know the bill.
Speaker 2: You know what the build?
Speaker 1: No, I just play zero Bill and I go crazy on it.
Speaker 2: Zero Bill. It's only killing, right, yeah, just killing. Yeah. Those builders are weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know the fucking build him. Some niggas like experts fast as all the way up in the sky build the skyscraping like two seconds, Like what the fuck?
Speaker 2: So when I play Fortnite, I play with my kid and he hates me because like he'll watch me and I'll be fucking I'll just go to that treehouse that's like real high up and I just chill and wait for everybody to kill each other.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Once it's like the last ten, I'll be like, okay, let me go down here.
Speaker 1: You what they call a camper?
Speaker 2: Yes, you camp out. I'm a camper, that's what he calls me. I'm a nube in a camper.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, you gotta, we gotta. I got a resolution for Oh.
Speaker 2: What do you do? You find him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna find the camper cul bomb your shit.
Speaker 2: He said he's gonna bomb the campers. So yeah, and you play two K with your tim on two K m.
Speaker 1: It depends, cause I don't really got like no specific team that I just like pick, I go off wherever, like one playing pick.
Speaker 2: Were you like a Laker fan?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm really like, I'm really like a James Ordan fan. Covered. I was like a big Rockets fan of coaches and the Rockets thing. Cut left and you're my hard cut. I'm really like a James Rdan fan. But yeah, how do you the Lakers? Are you a Clipper fan now? Since Harden's there?
Speaker 2: Nah?
Speaker 1: Because once, once, once, once he left the Rockets. Guys already, like you know, he was already getting over it.
Speaker 2: And he's been a lot less fun to watch since he left the Rockets.
Speaker 1: He left the Rockets and broke my heart already. Card, you're like, I was getting over them.
Speaker 2: So you're kind of a Rockets fan.
Speaker 1: I was when he was there.
Speaker 2: He got a little squad right now, the Clippers, not the Rockets. They got some young guys. They got Jalen Green, they got Jabari Smith, they got Dealing Rooks, they got fred Van Fleet Cut.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Cut go crazy.
Speaker 2: They got a little squad going over there. It's definitely they just smoked the Lakers.
Speaker 1: But all them names was cool. But all them names ain't big enough to do nothing.
Speaker 2: Though. They smoked the Lakers by thirty last night, but eighty was out exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't been watching that ship cut on the deal. They have't be watching those sports this year.
Speaker 2: I know you're tight with Deshaun Jackson. You guys are from the same. What's it like having like a guy like d jack you.
Speaker 1: Know, expod you on the homage.
Speaker 2: That's he's a legend, hall of famer, future Hall of.
Speaker 1: Fame for sure. All of fame were going crazy. Yeah, that's bro.
Speaker 2: I know he was doing the what was the name of his label? You can probably help me, jackpie. I was gonna say, Jackpie. Yeah, I know he was doing that.
Speaker 1: He got the jackpipe Shan.
Speaker 2: Do you ever try to sign you? Nah? Nah, he probably regrets not trying to sign you.
Speaker 1: No, but he had to, like, you know, legit reason on the dead homies made a lot of sense. So what was his reason? Well, you know, you know some little and so I ship it was a legit reason.
Speaker 2: That's fair. Yeah, yeah, that's fair, legit reason for sure. S you just signed a big deal. Congratulations, Yeah, I saw it. I saw Uh, it's geffing right, yeah, shouts a good talk shot I got Johnny shipes. What was the bidding war like for you though, because it had to be like yeah, it wasn't like they're the only people trying to sign you.
Speaker 1: It was all type of people, many people trying to sign you. Empire Fucking they're alway stepping in.
Speaker 2: Who from Empires trying to talk to you?
Speaker 1: Gentry fucking remember, no fucking guys zine of me. I fucking gotta go through my texts. Hey, I'm with you from with you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so everybody, everybody was trying to get at.
Speaker 1: You, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: So what made you special?
Speaker 1: Like after like A posted because everybody thought I was signing a Whack cut because I took that picture of Whack and a wack conversation kept popping up. But after I posted like, I'm not signing nobody that ship.
Speaker 2: Like yeah I think I heard like I thought that you might have been signed with Whack as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah everybody thought that. So after like I posted like on my story, like I'm not signing on game my story like you rolling a gang of view?
Speaker 2: So what made you choose though? Geffing and good talk to those guys.
Speaker 1: They were just like, you know, everything, they touched her the gold. I mean they just like, you know, they were talking. Right.
Speaker 2: Have you heard of that Mexican o T obviously that's your label mate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he just got a cold. Yeah, you're going crazy.
Speaker 2: Me and uh I went to Houston with that Mexican Ot and we went hog hunting. We was murdered the hogs out of a helicopter.
Speaker 1: I want to out a helicopter.
Speaker 2: Out of a fucking helicopter. Me and Ot was fucking We had the fucking R fifteen's that's sick. And we smoked. We probably killed like ten pigs. Yeah, there's a vlog coming soon. It was a good time, man. You should you know what, I think that people like hunting. I never was like a hunter ever. This is the first time ever hunted. But I was like, oh, this is kind of like, you know, if you want to get some aggression, I just go after though.
Speaker 1: That's like kind of like you know, you'll think you'll start with the simple, just you know, on the ground.
Speaker 2: So we did that.
Speaker 1: That's what you call trophy up aready trophied.
Speaker 2: Up straight to the helicopter and then at night we uh we did like at two am hunt where we had like night vision goggles on and we like stalked a bunch of pigs and found them just put them down.
Speaker 1: Ship, did y'all like go go go go take them in and eat bacon.
Speaker 2: Now, we just left them there because they're pest. They're like, they're like pest to the area there there. I love the pork, do you. Yeah, nigga, the swine is divine.
Speaker 1: Black nigga, I e porkgga.
Speaker 2: A lot of black people will say they don't need to swine, no pork on my fork. I hear that all the time. I got My best friend in the world is black and he will wine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. But they really, like, deep down, they really want to do this ship.
Speaker 2: It's so good.
Speaker 1: And a lot of people that be saying they don't eat pork on the day they get by themself and really do it up.
Speaker 2: Listen, you know, turkey bacon ain't good ship. That ship is trash. You some real fucking bacon.
Speaker 1: Come on, the real deal, pork chops. Come on some ham with the red rooster on it. Imagine that's the only horse sauce I eat too, red red rooster can't you know what the really really? So like red straight red rooster and tepatio. That's a solid that's like, I like Tabasco on my eggs. Nothing else could. Like what's that sauce that comes with the green top?
Speaker 2: Cut the green top? You's about Tabasco?
Speaker 1: No? No? Uh on the dead homies just got with the green top because like red, it's like clear coming to clear container.
Speaker 2: That's Tabasco sauce.
Speaker 1: No, it's not Tabasco.
Speaker 2: It has a green lid.
Speaker 1: It's like it's tall though, it's like a tall can. It's like tall, it's clear. The sauce is like red.
Speaker 2: I'm dead.
Speaker 1: No, not Tabasco. Sarachi on Sarachchi Okay, No, I don't eat that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, roches gas yea. Honestly, like I can fuck with any hot sauce. I feel like as long if I open the fridge, if I'm at someone's house and they make food and I'm like, what you got? Whatever they got, I'm like I gotta fuck with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't do that, bro, I'm picky as fuck. Are you picky with everything you eat? Hell? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like will you eat oysters?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So you okay? Well You're not that picky.
Speaker 1: That's jail. That's jail food, though, Bro, they sell oysters on the jail list.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean listen, I always if someone says they eat oysters, they can't be that picky because the real picky motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Dude, you put that in the spread on the deal and do it up or is good?
Speaker 2: So what is like something most people eat that you won't fuck.
Speaker 1: With that most people? It's a lot of shit that most people only eat tacos.
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Well, it's really like the it's the corn shell. I'm gonna eat the shell.
Speaker 2: Do you do a flower?
Speaker 1: I don't y'all do a flowers?
Speaker 2: You don't like corn tortia?
Speaker 1: No, I don't eat pickles and ketch up monster mayonnaise. So no burgers, just like meat and cheese on it.
Speaker 2: That's it. Yeah, I'm like a like my kid drive through and it's like cheeseburger plane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, plain cheese, butter.
Speaker 2: So no ketchup, no onions, no pickles, no mayonnaise, no mustard.
Speaker 1: None of that. It just like might throw some bacon on your cove.
Speaker 2: How do you need a hot it's just straight uh.
Speaker 1: Put some put some porking beans on it. Damn you put some porking beans on it with some cheese on cripping and crun some hot chips on it and do it do it up like that.
Speaker 2: But no sauce. No, you're not a sauce guy unless it's red rooster.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let it's red rooster. But I don't go on no hot.
Speaker 2: But no, no, no, no, I mean you could go you never know.
Speaker 1: You do that ship on the dem is you nasty and.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have a rough day at the at the restroom for sure. Yeah damn. No tacos and you are from l A. Yeah. Fuck, the taco trucks are amazing. We have the best taco trucks in the country here. Yeah yeah, but you eat a flour taco yet a flower or you eat a burrito, a burrito c with just like meat and cheese and as you know rice. You like to store the stuff they shave off with the with the pineapple all the top.
Speaker 1: No, I don't get that.
Speaker 2: Just do a sala.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know like sometimes chicken or I might feeling fancy, come might mix you.
Speaker 2: Might do both me both. Give me the steak you fuck with like seafood though, right.
Speaker 1: Uh if it's like fraued like fried strimp and like, but.
Speaker 2: You won't have like a cold shrimp cocktail.
Speaker 1: No, hell no, you gotta be like a certain way.
Speaker 2: It's gotta be deep fried. Yeah, okay, perspect that they have oysters in.
Speaker 1: Jail, yo, Yeah, oysters macro.
Speaker 2: Wait, how the fuck do the oysters come in jail? Can not enough?
Speaker 1: Fucking can they come like in a fucking Uh? They can come in up some prisons like they serve them different. Some come in pouch and some coming in though. Can shit too? Oh some do come I would not want jail oysters. No, it's like the regular oarsters from the street. Like you go in the grocery store that same brand.
Speaker 2: Bro, I like oysters on a half shell on ice and then you slurp.
Speaker 1: It, oh like like the real oyster. Yeah, I'm talking about like oysters brought the grocery store.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: I never had those trench nigga shit bro, Like I see that grocery store, oysters.
Speaker 2: Grocery store with the do you fuck with sardines?
Speaker 1: Sardines? That's like the fish in the can sardines. Oh yeah, oh yeah yeah, not like that though, cub, but I had them in the spread before a couple of times on the Deal, Homies.
Speaker 2: If you were to concoct the go to spread, what is it in your spread?
Speaker 1: Okay? First you gotta get cub noodles.
Speaker 2: Okay, pack of noodles, pack of noodles.
Speaker 1: Cus refied beans, cub, not the ones, not the refed beans you think though, the ones that come in jail, the dry refried beans at the back. Okay, yeah, yeah yeah, Helmies, throw those in there, Deir homies. Sausage cub, chop some sausage up in their crib.
Speaker 2: What kind of saugees like Vienna the little weeds and come in the can.
Speaker 1: No, it's hometown. All these shit I'm talking about is jail brands. It's like it's called hometown, hometown sausage. It's called hometown sausage. Cub, Bam chopped cubs up in there, Bob on the dead Homies. Uh, throw some fucking park rides in there. Squeeze some my hot hot barbecues in there.
Speaker 2: Uh on crib, I'm following you.
Speaker 1: Yeah oh yeah. On the cheese on the dalmy, you can get some little you can get some cheese in their cub. Put some cheese in that issue on the dead homies. Put the water in near cut.
Speaker 2: Then you then you fry.
Speaker 1: You know, you put the water in there.
Speaker 2: Bop.
Speaker 1: Let it do what it do, crib when it sit right there and the then you get all your little side ingredients. Cut cheese and cheese. That's how you make that. Cut the cheese. You make it out of cheese.
Speaker 2: It it sounds good.
Speaker 1: Crib jelly on this up. Put the jelly on top.
Speaker 2: Well, you're putting jelly on this jelly cheese.
Speaker 1: Sprinkle some more chips, cut crunched up chips.
Speaker 2: Is there a dessert version of the spread that you would do.
Speaker 1: A dessert version?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to do that. Couple. It's all type of niggas make all type of shit in there.
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen the I saw on video they were doing hibachi where it was like almost like Benny Hunter has been in jail. They have like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's friers in there as all type of shit.
Speaker 2: That shit's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, as far as that motherfucker.
Speaker 2: But it's like they use like they were using like the bed frame. I think it's like like what they were heating up.
Speaker 1: Gotta get creative in that motherfucker Jesus throw you near. You gotta survive.
Speaker 2: And then the alcohol what do they just they almost like make wine right, yeah, jeez, shout out to them, man, I would say that, Man, you're gonna end up in jail. Motherfuckers. Gotta get creative.
Speaker 1: You gotta get creative, because I.
Speaker 2: Feel like if people applied that same like you know, thought process when they get out to like some legal ship to be lit shit.
Speaker 1: Some niggas do roll. Some niggas got that. Motherfucker riches a bitch, Some niggas get out get killed. It depends on who the fuck you is. What do you think see what I got out in there? I'm here with you one.
Speaker 2: Hundred Say what do you think the main like, because you know you, like you said, there's people who get out and then they it's almost like a rotating door and they just keep kind of going back and keep getting locked up. Do you think that's a mentality thing? Do you think it's because they end up getting out kicking it with the same folks they're kicking it with before, Like what is what do you think can break the cycle for somebody like.
Speaker 1: That break the cycle for him and like get on yeah.
Speaker 2: Just because they keep coming like like like like there's like you know, predicate criminals who just end up in jail no matter what. Like my cousin's like one of them. He's been in just seen was eighteen, and.
Speaker 1: I was like I was one of those growing up, bro, I used to always be in jail. Cut because like just the crowd environment, just the shit that you do. What changed for you got tired of being in that motherfucker cut yeah, and you know, and just having the talent knowing all the rap.
Speaker 2: Because like I feel like, you know, you hear about like being in like a with the solitary confinement. That shit's gotta be tough you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I was just in a dungeon. Cut. The last time I went, I was in the county. I was in a dungeon cuff like eight days.
Speaker 2: What's the dungeon It's like the whole inside the whole, the whole inside the hole. Yeah, so how many hours a day? Twenty three fucking nigga twenty four? You never come out that motherfucker. Really their homies that feels like then you come out every other day.
Speaker 1: Cut it shower for about like five minutes on the damage right back, I'm closing that motherfucker eight days?
Speaker 2: How long did it? Eight days? Field though?
Speaker 1: Like a year?
Speaker 2: Oh man?
Speaker 1: Then you probably like that ship like fuck with them into homies and they wonder why I cut crazy cutting not crazy on the day homies because I've just been through some shit.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. Like I feel like if you're in like a place like that, like your thoughts, just take your brain over.
Speaker 1: That's all you got in there, your thoughts. So you're like a weak minded person, know you're fucking around, slice your reds, you're fuck around on the day homies. A crazy person ain't go be in the type of situations out and being in and you know, on the day homies and still come out trophied up big dogs. That is like this a lot of people situations and ship out and been through and being there. A lot of people could have been folded on game. A lot of people that have been folded.
Speaker 2: Now that's real. Like you like, like I think like if you're a weak minded person, you should try to follow the law because otherwise you're gonna be fucked up in jail. Yeah, you're gonna be fucked up for sure. What are you working on right now? Are you working on the debut album? Or what's what's going on?
Speaker 1: Working on some little shit? I'm working on tape.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've been putting out a lot of music.
Speaker 1: Yeah, on Gang, I've been putting out some shit. I've been recording a lot though. I got a lot of little songs cut. Pull up in the safe ready are you?
Speaker 2: Are you just type of guy who writes stuff down? Orre you going and not going there and just do my shit? You just pun there and punching cud? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, going there punching like ba shit last night because you I'm crazy, punched it in fire.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah? What is uh? Well? Like, how do you distinguish what's going to go into project and what's gonna, you know, maybe be a single to just throw out and see what happens.
Speaker 1: Well, you listen to that shit. Cuse you all, no cud. Once you're listening to that shit, you'll be like, all right, bam. If you make like five songs and you listen to those motherfuckers, you can be able to pick out which one is the best one on game then make another whatever A couple more songs and then just keep comparing them, all right. Man, this one, all right, man, this one, this.
Speaker 2: One, hey, we got to tell you about our new partners. Shout out to Imperial Extraction. This is what's doube about, Imperial Extraction. Man. We all love free stuff, right, we love free stuff. Do we love free weed? Of course, we love free weed. And this is what Imperial Extraction is doing right now. This is amazing. All right. They got the top shelf. Good shit, that's za that next level them hitters, all right, and right now they're gonna be throwing in a free two gram THHCA diamond infused pre roll. Now that's what it looks like, will come just like that. This right here is the Gmo cookies. By the way, I love me some cookies, all right. Look at these things, man, it's like a baby's It's like a three year old's finger right there. You know what I'm saying. No, that's like a five year old's finger. That's a fucking serious boy. Two grams all right. They got three different strings. Of course. They got the Gmo cookies. They got the La King Kush, and they got the Cereal milk. And it's free infuse with the flour that's premium. And the diamonds. I'm telling you, we just busted one of these things open. It's just diamonds inside. It's amazing, all right. So this is what you gotta do. First of all, you gotta head over to Imperial Extraction dot Com. Use the code bootleg right now. Imperial Extraction dot Com. Use that code bootleg, and you will get your free two gram pre roll today. You're also gonna see the QR code, so make sure you click on that QR code. Also, while you're at the website, man, you're gonna get hooked up with all the merch. If you need some like a discounts on the merch whatever, use that promo code. You see the uh you see the hoodie the hoodies fly. This is some real quality right here, some real real quality a right, So make sure you go over there. They got so much goodness going on. Man. Look they got the vakee pods and let me tell you the watermelon Sherbert that's my favorite. They got the strawberry pound cake. You can go over there and get you your battery. Your battery is essential. This is some high quality shit right here. Of course, you get your pod, get your battery. You do this with the this, with the this, you get one of these for free, all by using the promo code Bootleg right now Imperial Extraction dot com. That's Imperial Extraction dot com. Go to the website, use that promo code, or just hit that QR code with your phone. Ha ha brah. Shout out to Imperial Extraction. Hi. Man. Also want to give a shout out to our family over at King Palm. Baby. We already know, man, we always stay King pommed up over here. It's the only thing we're smoking. You know what I love about King Pom So many flavors, so natural, organic tobacco free leafs. This is how we're smoking at the Bootleg keV podcast. And like, let me just say this, dude, like all shapes and sizes, you know what I mean. Like, let's give you a little variation of the type of King Poms you can get down with, you know, just different shapes, different sizes, natural, organic, tobacco free, a clean smoke, if you will. This is the Honeyberry, which might be my new favorite. I do love the energy drink one. The red rain is fire all right, but listen if you want to get down with some of these King Poms, trust me when I say, man, they're the best way to smoke. First of all, you can go to your local liquor store seven to eleven. All that they got King Poms, all right, so go pick something up, or you can go to their website now. If you go to their website, kingpom dot com, go to Kingpalm dot com, use the pomba cold bootleg right now, and you can say fifty percent off at kingpom dot com. Half off whatever you want. What are we smoking? This is the uh the orange swirl. What's dope about King Pom is they have like the flavor, the terpene infused tips. So like, let's say you got this one right, You got some of that orange swirl, you feel me oof, You load it up, put your weaed in there or whatever, your tobacco and then in the tip you press down on that thing and you're getting hit with all that flavor. All right. So go to kingpom dot com use the promo code bootleg right now, get half off, or just go to your local liquor store, go to your local seven to eleven and run it up with some King Poms also want to give a shout out to our family at odds Socks. Man, don't forget get you some odd socks in your life. Go to odd socksofficial dot com right now. Holiday season's coming. They make great gifts, man, we can do so much. They got the et you know, I mean, you got the draws if y' all even know odd Socks making underwear now, and they're more comfortable than now all the other underwear brands. Let me be honest with you, all right, they got all the licenses. How about top Ramen underwear. Let me just take a peek of these bad boys. See what we got here, the Ramen draws. Baby, What how about some Mountain dew Code red socks.
Speaker 1: Or you know what?
Speaker 2: How about this? How about we keep the soda theme going. We got Mountain Dubaja blast. Oh wait wait wait wait wait wait, we don't want either of those. We'll keep the soda theme going. What about some orange crush socks? What if you're fat like me? You like chocolate Hershey's. They got wwe breaking bad godfather good, I mean, just all of the damn things, power rangers, all the crazy licenses. Go to odd socksoficial dot com. Use the promo code Bootleg right now and you will save twenty percent off odd socksofficial dot Com promo code Bootleg save twenty percent off your total order right now. Let's get back to the interviews. Has any of the la OG producer tapped in with you yet?
Speaker 1: You're all type of producers be tapping in cud But like, I don't really be. I've been like feeling that beat, lady.
Speaker 2: You do you have like your in house guys you fuck with? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Does that be? I'd be like that beat? Yeah, I'd be right there.
Speaker 2: Does Mustard hit you at all?
Speaker 1: Now, muscle, don't hit me?
Speaker 2: There's so many I mean, in fact, LA's got so many just prolific producers that are just incredible man.
Speaker 1: No, yes, gag yes, the gang of like producers, good damn all type of producers, big Bool for sure.
Speaker 2: Would you would you work with blue Face? Because you and you obviously you and know you know Wax Wax a big homie and blue Face is a genius low key. I always tell everybody he's somehow fit mastered the Internet in a way that I feel like.
Speaker 1: You're always like you always grolling. You're gonna see cuh.
Speaker 2: He's just like you know, like some people understand how to go viral and understand the internet, Like on a high level, he's like the Internet genius. Like this man put both his baby mamas on like his O G. Baby Mama's fucking just sign a real record deal with Colombia. Like this shit is crazy. Like yeah, shout out to Bluefis Man. Yo, I wonder you went viral A couple of weeks ago. You went on No Jumper and h Adam asked you what he asked you, and then you just stayed silent, which I feel like should be uh applied more if you're an artist who's involved in certain lifestyles. I feel like most people just need to shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, A lot of these people could be on this camera and be trying to make themselves look good. Tell the story. Yeah, walked in there, popped them up, topped them up, chopped him up, do all type of week. Yeah shit on camera. They not be in jail. The Helmies You in jail.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, like young Thug, they just came out today. They're actually the trial just started and they're going to use his lyrics against them, so let alone interviews. But for you like going viral with that, do you feel like Adam was trying to like, you know a lot of people say, Adam's the fucking uh what do they call them? The Feds?
Speaker 1: No good, not the Fed, bro.
Speaker 2: No, Adam's a great guy. He's my boy. But I just wanted to like, like, you know, I always tell people like when they go on Vladder, when they're going no jumper, like, yo, you it's up to you how you answer.
Speaker 1: And he stopped calling to cause my boy somebody to his birthday party too.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna see you there. Yeah, what's the next week? Right now? You're pulling up Jesus Christ. The only thing I'm like ship like that because Adams like know so many gang members. There's gonna be a lot of.
Speaker 1: People already told get no option them or me.
Speaker 2: Okay, and he said you okay, okay, So no trophy crop tops be in the building. Know that's that's yeah, that's the one thing with like I I'm going to adams birthday party too, so I'll see you there. You have a good time. But it's funny that that clip went so viral because like you literally just states I thought the fucking video.
Speaker 1: For they used to so many rappage is getting on there and just talking so much. When somebody do some different sh it's like, oh wow on game. Yeah, but that's just how that's what you That's what you just talk growing up. Don't say ship somebody made yourself, don't who that's just normal.
Speaker 2: Who's on lad? Pe wee long Wave was on LAD. I don't know if you ever see that clip he was asking about being a crippet. People just looked at it. It was just like it's crazy for you man, Like talk about like, is there anything that you have noticed, you know, since signing your deal, since I guess you've had so much momentum over the last four or five months, But is there anything that you've noticed and or learned about the music game, because the music game in the street ship is totally different. The music business is the music business. The music business, key every business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, on the damn, that's what I already learned, Like everything really like business. It's not just hit a nigga up he seem me be recorded, bam drop it just alright.
Speaker 2: It's like you got.
Speaker 1: Like we got to step to this ship, right.
Speaker 2: You got to get people's publishing him for me?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, it's really like it's really like steps to this SHI. So it's bigger than just like getting to be sin and just recording it. You shooting a video on dropping. It's like really like real, especially an actual label. So everything you do is got to have some.
Speaker 2: Sort of paper.
Speaker 1: Everything is like paperwork involveding on that the So yeah, well.
Speaker 2: Some artists will take that ship personal because they'll be like, wait a minute, we was just hanging out in the studio. Why I got it like yeah, yeah, yeah, it's not like this is just how it goes.
Speaker 1: And it's funny because the deal homies on the deals. A couple of people hit me up to that was like like bro, like this was going on, Nobody didn't feel like they Nobody didn't get hurt about it though they can't cut you know, ship people get by her though, Yeah, that's it because they bitches.
Speaker 2: That's fair. Anybody, uh future wise that you're sitting on right now that you've been.
Speaker 1: Working with, Yeah, I gotta, I gotta, I got a crazy future coming Cuse it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Is it already done?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Who is it? You're gonna see where are they from? La County, La County. That's a that's a very general booming. They're booming from the top.
Speaker 1: Top rank, top rank, of course, top rank. Blast no rich, No, even if do say the name, I'm not gonna say. Yeah, I mean I A heo, this's gonna be the one.
Speaker 2: You would blast, would be crazy, get blast on a hook. That's fucking out of here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Blade got some fun, go crazy.
Speaker 2: I saw you love Roler Rodriguez.
Speaker 1: Yeah, loco crazy, he's hard. I go crazy.
Speaker 2: We had a very entertaining fun interview here you I mean you interview him? Yeah, it was great, exactly should have fun. Like he was actually like you know, you know, like you could tell he's not comfortable being on camera like us. Yeah, he's just like a normal dude who's famous, you know what I'm saying. So we talked about all kinds of wild ship. But I wonder, like for you, like who would you consider to be your biggest influences on your sound? Like when I'm listening to you, like who influenced your sound musically?
Speaker 1: Nobody cut like myself, I really like my own sound cut going there and do my own ship, punching my own way sound. Yeah, I'll do my own ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you feel like I mean, obviously we were listening to Draco though, were listening to any of the Shortline ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, yeah I was listening to him too growing up one Shadow O Jeezy Yo. It was going crazy shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I would listen to a lot of people growing up gudgets at that moment, Like Draco was like the first one that popped in my head. So they like really like took that around with it. Always listening to Draco and Draco influenced. Nah, you know, it wasn't like my influence. It was hard though. I listened to a lot of people growing up, but Draco was just like one.
Speaker 2: Of the main whole way like Grido, short Line.
Speaker 1: Rado, Draco, like all them on Mike Sharan was like booming on that time.
Speaker 2: Shot Sharrem Assholes a classic Shot to the Bay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the homies, but like yeah, was listening to them, but like, yeah, nobody really like influenced my sound. I ain't hurt nobody rapping be like, oh I'm gonna start rapping like this, so I want to do this.
Speaker 2: What like do you remember like when did you first record your first record, like when you when's the first time he like lads and.
Speaker 1: Vocals and pro tools or twenty sixteen.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you've been like you made kind of what did you say? Would you say you finally took this shit serious once you got out?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I took it serious when I got out, like twenty like last year, last year year, my oldest video, my oldest video on YouTube. When you say eleven months ago, that's crazy. That was like barely, Like I'm barely like fresh, bro, I'm rereadly like on the reomies, bro.
Speaker 2: And so did you have to play together? Like, yo, listen, I'm getting out and I'm doing this ship for real?
Speaker 1: Yeah yah yeah, yeah yeah, and when I get out. When I got out and then did this, she would ramble soon a reaction in the backlas, I'm like, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shout out to ramble man. He's a word smith crazy. He's sucking hard, bro. He'd be having the most illest like I love his delivery, but his punchlines, like his lines be so fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: It's like listen to because you're gonna laugh about three times.
Speaker 2: Bro. She'd be like, yoh crazy, why did I think of that? Like that was he said the most basic like relatable ship in the flyest way. Yeah, yeah, shout to Ramble. Yeah for sure, we need to Ramble album. Bro, there's been a minute. That song he got with Blast was a child of God. That's his hardest. Was Ramble going to be on your album? Probably?
Speaker 1: Probably?
Speaker 2: Probably?
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that, so Ramble and then then another bigger La County. Yeah, you gotta get what's fucking that Mexicano to you guys are label mates? Yeah, probably he's he's a superstar man. He's on his way. Have you heard of ship?
Speaker 1: I heard like a song or two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's hard and you guys need to go home hunting in Texas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, there's a lot of ship could that I'd be interested in doing culd A lot of people don't even think that. I do, like what like fucking bungee jumping cut, I want to do that ship. I don't want to fucking skydive. Yeah, see that's what we're all type of. Look I draw the line on sky diving. I feel like if I'm gonna jump out of a Will Smith be making all that shiit look cool.
Speaker 2: Cuse Will Smith does make sky diven look amazing.
Speaker 1: Cub make everything you look amazing, Cup.
Speaker 2: Except being with Jada Pikett Smith that does not look amazing.
Speaker 1: Cub bunk for that. But I'm talking about like cut like travel, Like.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's doing all the cool adventure travel life.
Speaker 1: Cub make everything look fun. You'd be like, what the I would have got here is wild? But yeah, yeah, she she she bunk rounkuh damn homy she bunk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's just out here doing fucking interview doing she getting hit she she tries, she get in the august out seen on the side. Yes, shout to Jada a very stressful relationship I'm sure to be a part of. Shout to Will Smith, who's a better man than I am. I'll say that. Yeah, skydiving, I feel like if I were to skydive, you'd have to pay me to jump out of a plane. Look like paying you to jump out the plane. I'm gonna pay you. So I jump out of a plane.
Speaker 1: You're gonna pay them for the experience. You gotta pay, and you're gonna be able to not too many people walk around be able to say like, yeah, I jumped out a plane. Cul you gotta go do that like y'all did that.
Speaker 2: We should go. We should go do it on gain. Someone to give it to us for free. We'll do a vlog. Damn skydiving with X four crib that should have vire.
Speaker 1: Should go viral.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be spoke. I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 2: We'll get the go pros. Yeah, it'll go crazy. I mean, I don't know about bunge jumping budget. For some reason, budjet jumping feels a little more skeedu.
Speaker 1: You feel like the little core. Bungee jumping more scheduled than skydiving.
Speaker 2: I feel like the core.
Speaker 1: My snap. If you bungee jump like words like water, though, you'll be spody. That's fair, but you and they know you're dead.
Speaker 2: If the parachutes are rapped, it's over.
Speaker 1: It's over for you. But I'm ready to take a risk.
Speaker 2: That's fair, that's fair. Yeah, I mean we've probably each done some riskier ship then.
Speaker 1: Then yeah, yeah, man, nigga do risky ship than that. Nigga, we've dived in some bitches with no kind of deal. He took the birds right out of my mouth for.
Speaker 2: Sure, you know what. I'm damn one hundred percent. Uh that's have you made your way up to the bait all yet? Uh?
Speaker 1: Let me see what's some Bay artists girl.
Speaker 2: San Francisco, Oakland. Then there's like obviously what northern California. There's uh sack shots to Massi's doing his thing to sacky. Stockton is going crazy right now.
Speaker 1: I ain't tapting on none of them niggas you but I don't know. I got all type of dms cut some of them. You know, Stockton got like one of the hardest like hip hop scenes in Cali right now. Yeah, yeah, they got they got a dope just the dope boy coming out of Stockson. Yeah, that's where that's where the boy and on them from.
Speaker 2: The boys from Oakland. He's from Vallet, which is which all that way in the Bay. But the boys hard. Yeah yeah, yeah, you got. I feel like y'all would go crazy if he'll work together. Yeah, yeah, he's a He's another one of them guys who just got some fucking who's what about anybody from Detroit? You should work with cash kid?
Speaker 1: Bro. Oh I'm uh wat just out of that ice word. Vego Vessel's hard as fuck. Then he tap back in Yeah, y'all talked. I was on FaceTime.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's hard. He's a great dude too, man. He real like he's also somebody who didn't like he did some real, real prison time and came out on the other side of it better for it, you know what I'm saying. And he's doing a ton of like just boss ship bro. This motherfucker. We went to Detroit hung out with him, and he had We went to the liquor store. They had his chips in there, they had his vapor in there. He got all kinds of businesses, vessels. He's doing movies and ship. Yeah, so would you ever act? I feel like I feel like I can be I feel I can play some movies. Cud well, you know they're gonna you just gonna play this. They're gonna like cast you.
Speaker 1: I feel like, yeah, I got the it's cut being like in a movie, but I can't play. I can't play no bunk as roll thou. I got whatever movie I gotta be in, I gotta be like the top nigga cut. I want to be the nigga on cripan sitting right there, cut the desk, cut on crip telling cut nigga and the goupen, the dough cut, you count this money cut, you give me my water on the deal Helmies, you a bit shut up on the you can here. I don't want to do this. They help me crip gang or you get the funk out you ugly. I want to be running.
Speaker 2: Well, you kind of have to play yourself or a gang. I mean, unless they're gonna put makeup on your face. No, I ain't doing Hey man, they might if you say you get a roll and they want you to be a high school kid or something.
Speaker 1: Nah, cause I just told you that role I'm being. I'm telling even instructions come ordering it like the boss. So you want to be like on some boss shit cut, play yourself just walking around naked cuts in the house. I'm just like on the making important calls. I'm just like bitch doing like important. All my scenes is just importanthit. They're gonna be like little Cut, the nigga in the movie.
Speaker 2: You'd be like fucking the guy in Snowfall that what's what's what's? Uh?
Speaker 1: Snoop?
Speaker 2: Yeah there you go, shouts did you watch Snowfall?
Speaker 1: I said, snoop, snoop, I said, it's a new like that mean.
Speaker 2: Who oh, I'm talking about Franklin saying, oh.
Speaker 1: Franklin on your gang, Franklin the big Dog covers a big but cut did some buster ship though, like you had to get turned into a big dog? Yeah? He cut this a bit ship. So I don't want to be cut bro because I don't cut. I don't want to be that type of role. I want to be a nigga room for no errors.
Speaker 2: Did you watch you watch all Snowfall?
Speaker 1: I've seen all the way to like season four. Yeah, I watched that ship in jail.
Speaker 2: Oh you did? Yeah? Netflix on the phone. Nah, they just had it on the TV.
Speaker 1: No, I had my you know, I had my waist seen that ship for seasons.
Speaker 2: What else? Did you watch any other shows you? Binge watched? Uh? Breaking Bad?
Speaker 1: I try to watch a little bit of The Shy.
Speaker 2: How was that? I never got into the Shy.
Speaker 1: It was only seem like a couple of episodes that I couldn't really like get into it. I tried to watch the Valley, but that shit wasn't spoidy bro.
Speaker 2: See Valleys, the one with the strip club.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, so I'm like deummies brood. So I watched like episode like a couple of minutes of that I see and I'm like, I'm out of here.
Speaker 2: Is it because you didn't like it? Because there was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because Cud like kept throwing me off, cuz and the dead going on for sure? Yeah, well cut kept dorowing me off. I'm like, damn, everybody kept saying, like this shit hard watching. I'm like, Cup, how much you like the.
Speaker 2: Like? For people who have no idea about prison we all think motherfuckers dropped the soap and you're fucked in the ass.
Speaker 1: That's because that's that's how movies.
Speaker 2: That's how the movies are, that's how TV.
Speaker 1: Is, That's how movies made it, bro.
Speaker 2: And I'm sure that there's some of that going on.
Speaker 1: No, nothing, No, not just a nigga dropping the soap and just getting fucked. It's some niggas that's probably sucking in. They sail cubs on the day holmies, but that's on them. But there's some gay ship going on for sure behind closed doors. Yeah, but it ain't unless unless you like want to if you want to like a bunk ass prison yard, it's for sure. It's like gay niggas walking around the ship. That's body boys. You want to like a real prison yard level three, level four, whereas real structure, real prison, you do some gay shit, you're gonna die.
Speaker 2: You're gonna die.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But even like one of them bunk ass ors, like a bunk ass prison, that's where like it is gay shit going on, deal homies. Yeah, but on one of them, the bunk prison's cub that's why, and fifty fifty yards and sh like that, like real prisons held on, You're gonna sucking dog.
Speaker 2: Did you see uh Kai Sinat? You know Kay Sinatis? Did you see he did? H He was getting some backlash and negative backlash because he did a seven day fake jail stream. Did you see this?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I seen like little clips on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Would you think of that being to somebody who's actually been there? And you know a lot of people were saying that he should have glorified jail.
Speaker 1: I mean that thought came to my mind, but then it left instantly cut because I'm like on a dal Hummage cub making its bag, bro cug getting his money. Everybody talking about this, I'm like, oh.
Speaker 2: And it was fun I mean, look, it was funny. He was kind of just creating like a little fucking fake.
Speaker 1: Bro on the day homies. At first, I'm like, cul the damn image that shit left quick as fuck, come like cut making his bag, bro, cut do what you're doing? Yeah up, And it was and he you know, he had like like Tiana, everybody gonna always have something to say. Cut that she was booming cut nikkir on Dale and everybody was there that she was like that. She was like, I feel like I should seem like that, like a too.
Speaker 2: It looks cool. Like every time I threw skis in there today, Oh ship early chappels in there to day, I gotta say, Anna Trump the porn chick is the guard Like it's.
Speaker 1: The same thing as Nigga shooting videos cut, Like you get like pier Spaces with the jail sales scenes and all.
Speaker 2: That happens all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just I shot a video with the jail sales scene, so it's like, what.
Speaker 2: M hmm, Yeah, they got some dope pier Space sales scenes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so what on the day, it was like the same ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah for shore for show. Well, listen, man, hopefully we get Do you have any idea when you're gonna drop a body of work or is it just gonna be singles.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be No, it's gonna be uh probably like a couple of singles cut and not probably bam get a low EP cut before before before the year and the.
Speaker 2: Year EPs coming before then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, low EP coming probably before the end of the year. Cuts on gang, Yeah, it beat on game. Yeah, the name it's gonna be like something cuse, something with some trophy in it, CUD.
Speaker 2: Since you've linked with Johnny Shipes, you know he's a very funny guy. He's a hilarious man.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Has he given you any sort of game, Yeah, he's a very smart guy. He's obviously you know, he's one of the first guys ever discovered Nipsey, Hustle, big Grit, Joey, badass, go on and on and on. Yeah. What is some of the stuff that you've in such a short time been able to learn from Shipes?
Speaker 1: All type of shit cud. But one of the main things could I really keep me going? But he always tell me stay out of jail. Cut, make you rich, Stay out of jail, stay of jail, make you rich, cal and you gotta tell me twice stay out of jail man being rich man. As long as I stay out of jail.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta stay out of jail, brother, Stay out of jail. Stay alive, man, stay out the way, bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Have you considered like relocating to like a less active area or have you already done that?
Speaker 1: Well yeah yeah, hell yeah, but not too too far away from LA, like you know, you want to be ducked off, but not too too far because.
Speaker 2: You got to be ducked off though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta be ducked off cut like you know, you gotta be ducked off. You know some people far though, like thirty forty minutes away. It'll be cool right.
Speaker 2: Well, you know once you start becoming like a millionaire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, els, you can start coming to a millionaire then on the delmies abum on crip. I'm not gonna go out of state though, but I'm just gonna like.
Speaker 2: I'll say, you might be able to go to Vegas.
Speaker 1: Nah, hell no, I ain't going to Vegas. I'll probably still be some more be like Hollywood Hills with Calabasia somewhere or some Calabasas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, there it is. Man. Well, look, I appreciate you pulling up. Thanks for much love to you, brother. Thanks you go support he got tons of music out, tons of music out, nor music coming.
Speaker 1: Pop it all type of shit.
Speaker 2: Congratulations on the deal. Look forward to seeing you blow up man, keep doing your things. Yes, fire trophy gang boom Yo. We're wrapping up an interview man. Of course, we want to shout out to our family at Hardean Baby Hardean, Las Vegas, celebrating their seventh birthday this month, So happy birthday to Hardan. I want to give a shout out to the whole family over there. When you're in Las Vegas, you gotta pull up the Hardean. Tell them that the Bootleg Camp podcast says you, They're gonna take care of you. It is the craziest selection of premium cannabis in the country, all under one roof. You walk in and it's just a five beautiful bud tender. There's amazing smoke, just the illis merch. You know what I'm saying. Hey, it's right in Las Vegas, right in Sin City. So you land in Vegas, you're about to go gamble with your boys. You get into that cab, you say, take me to Hardean. They're gonna know exactly where to take you. All right, shout out to Hardean. Go follow them Harden Underscore Las Vegas, or go to the website Hardinlasvegas dot com