Speaker 1: My buddy and longtime Trump supporter, the great one himself, Mark Levin, is turning heads with an about face on his steadfast backing of the president. The Fox News host, speaking on his eponymous radio show, broke solidarity with Trump over his recent attacks on the Ukrainian president Vladimir Zelensky, warning Trump that quote MAGA doesn't support Putin. Levin said, Trump's recent accusations that Zelensky is a dictator and that the Ukrainian leader is stopping free elections and has a very.
Speaker 2: Low approval rating are all false.
Speaker 1: Levin said, in part quote, Zelensky ordered martial law.
Speaker 2: That's what the constitution they're compelled.
Speaker 1: Zelensky hasn't called for an election, That's what the constitution that compels. Now I'm waiting for the first free election for Vladimir Putin. I mean, this is almost comical in a sick way that Putin is.
Speaker 2: Demanding an election.
Speaker 1: Why is he demanding an election in Ukraine when he doesn't have free in real life elections in his own country.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 1: There are people that not only oppose Zelenski but seem to support Putin. Levin wasn't finished. He continued, Ukraine did not invade Russia. Russia invaded Ukraine. Ukraine doesn't have the industrial might that a Russia has or a China. They didn't start this war. What were they supposed to do? Rollover and play dead. MAGA doesn't support Putin. Eighty one percent of the American people do not trust Putin because eighty one percent.
Speaker 2: Of the American people are smart. End quote.
Speaker 1: As a reminder, here's what Trump said on truth Social on Wednesday, quote think of it. A modestly successful comedian Vladimyer Zelensky talked the United States of America and is spending three hundred and fifty billion dollars to go into a war that couldn't be won, that never had to start, but a war that he without the US and Trump will never be able to settle. The United States has spent two hundred billion dollars more than Europe, and Europe's money is guaranteed, while the United States will get nothing back.
Speaker 2: Why didn't sleepy Joe Biden demand.
Speaker 1: Equalization and that this war is far more important to Europe than it is to us. We have a big, beautiful ocean a separation. On top of this, Zelensky admits that half of the money we sent them is missing. He refuses to have elections, is very low in Ukrainian polls, and the only thing he was good at was playing Biden like a fiddle to dictate it without elections. Zolensky better move fast or he's not going to have a country left. I can't take it no more, give it all, Just stop it, guys. I don't need to read more than this. First of all, Trump is full of it. And what we need to understand is that this looks very, very bad if people will open their freaking eyes. Because once again, in a situation involving pooent and Russia, Trump comes across more favorable towards Poo than the other party.
Speaker 2: Russia invaded Ukraine.
Speaker 1: Russia initiated the loss of hundreds of thousands of lives. Russia is considered the one with a dictator. Ukraine only wants his own sovereignty. It's on sovereign land. Now they're talking about joining the EU, which they need to, and I get all of that, but we're talking about a country that's been invaded. Now you can make a debate. You can make an argument that the United States give them too much money.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: You can say that Joe Biden the elect to give them too much money, okay, But to turn around and call them a dictator while speaking favorably of Putin makes no sense. And props to Mark Levin for calling it out. Let me give y'all a background, because see, people see me talking to liberals and they know that I voted for Kamala Harris and stuff like that. John Handedy is not my only buddy, so is Mark Levin. I've known him for twenty years. I'm on his show frequently. He calls me all the time. His nickname is the Great One.
Speaker 2: You know why.
Speaker 1: I think it's appropriate because I've never seen an individual in my life that wanted to debate that man because he knows what the hell he's talking about. Constitutional law expert for those of you who don't know. And I almost never hear him speaking against diehard Republicans. He might be going to get rhinos Republicans and name only. Yeah, he'll call him out, but he certainly never spoke against Trump. He's been one of the most staunched supporters of Trump. So for Trump to be called out by him, there's a big, big deal.
Speaker 2: You're listening to me showing handedy. Are you listening?
Speaker 1: I mean when you call me on as a guest and your show is Handedy Handedy nine pm week nights, nine pm Eastern Standard Time on Fox News, where I have visited frequently.
Speaker 2: I ain't hear your call about this one, Sean Hannity, what's up.
Speaker 1: I don't hear you talking now that the Great One has disagreed with your boy Donald Trump. See what the Republicans are gonna have to get beyond. And I'm not casting any dispersions on let me be very very clear. Friends with Hannity Levin. I'm a fan of Megan Kelly and the work that she does. I really really am. I was on Dave Ruben's podcast.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right. I mean, you know, I've known Chris Christy for years.
Speaker 1: There's plenty of Republicans and there's plenty of conservative policies that I.
Speaker 2: Don't mind a lot.
Speaker 1: I don't like either, though, But here's the deal. I bring all of that up to say right is right and wrong is wrong. And I appreciate Mark Levin being one of those Republicans that doesn't say that Donald Trump is spreading perfume when he's passing gas.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that because somebody gotta do it.
Speaker 1: If you don't have people on the right that, I'm not willing to say to Donald Trump, Yo, man, you're going a bit too far. Yo man, I think this is the wrong way to go. I don't think this is good for the country. I don't think this is good for the world. I think you're wrong in this one. As Mark Levin articulated very eloquently, I might add, if you don't have anybody on the right that's willing.
Speaker 2: To do that, then we are in trouble. See.
Speaker 1: To me, the issue of Trump being in office is not the biggest issue.
Speaker 2: It's him being in the office devoid of checks and balances.
Speaker 1: I don't mind him being in his office more than I mind the Republicans having both the House and the Senate and he gets to operate with impunity. That's my fear. But Mark Levin provided everybody hope see, and just to remind y'all, just as an aside, Republicans are welcome on the show. If you ain't seen them on, they it's because they haven't elected to come Byron Donald's been on the show before. We've put out personal invitations to Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, jd Vance, Donald Trump himself. Okay, handed he's already been on this show. I don't have any problems. I'm a fair minded individual. I'm an independent I want both sides expressing themselves to.
Speaker 2: The American people.
Speaker 1: I don't have to be an expert, mister James Carvel to interview somebody and to get their perspective, to let the American people hear what they have to say, and then you.
Speaker 2: Be the judge.
Speaker 1: But I know this much, I don't need to be an expert on the war in Ukraine to recognize the fact that Russia did attack them. You could talk about the history of the role of the United States played in it. You know, you could talk about that all day long. I got my notes on that stuff. We can get into that another day. In the end, Russia elected to attack Ukraine. And because Russia elected to do that, you can't get around that. You can't be talking about Russia like they're the friendly folds that they didn't instigate this war. Mark Levin was absolutely right. I was a fan of his show to begin with, but I appreciated him even more today because when you take the kind of stance that he has taken against Donald Trump. It shows that you're trustworthy. I knew that before and before, but I know it even more now.
Speaker 2: Let's see if the rest follows. Okay, somebody farting passing gas is farting in passing gas. It's not perfume.
Speaker 1: It's nice to see somebody on the right willing to call it like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, right is right.
Speaker 1: Wrong is wrong Donald Trump and going after Selensky, Nah, you ain't got any business doing that. You don't want to give you more money, don't give you more money. But you ain't got to talk about him like that, like he's the villain and all of this. That's going a bit too far.