Speaker 1: From Los Angeles, PHP one and only, world famous Perez Hilton. Hi, guys, welcome to the PHP booker Perez. We're doing something a little bit different.
Speaker 2: We're doing a bonus episode with some whole hole high lights. I don't know.
Speaker 1: That didn't work, but I feel what you're trying to say.
Speaker 2: High high highlights.
Speaker 1: That doesn't work either, high high highlights for everyone.
Speaker 2: Actually, I'll make a request. Oh my god, I randomly saw one of our I love watching or listening to our old clips, and I saw this one clip where we were talking about me hating uncircumcised penis, and I could not stop laughing. Well, we need to we need to revisit.
Speaker 1: You can give me a date and when that aired, I'll go pluck it and I'll put it on this show today. But yeah, the whole point is to play some stuff that maybe you forgot about. And since this is the regular iHeartRadio Feed show, maybe some Patreon moments will sprinkle in. Not too much of those, because those are for the Patreon people that really support the show, but maybe a couple of fun moments from that I'll share as well.
Speaker 2: Patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton.
Speaker 1: A little bit of a replay for you guys.
Speaker 2: Happy holidays, Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, how edgy am?
Speaker 1: I Happy Kwanza motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: You know what I hate? Uncircumcised penis.
Speaker 1: I don't think you're gonna get anywhere, but I would think I would hate them too if I was a girl. I gotta be honest with you. I think I would be freaked out by an uncircumcised penis. I think I would not.
Speaker 2: I'm not even joking. I really am not a fan.
Speaker 1: Does it freak you out? You see it? It's got that turtle neck doesn't eat.
Speaker 2: I just I don't like it. I just don't. It's just a preference, just purely aesthetic and how it feels and tastes and everything.
Speaker 1: Now tastes difference. Well, yeah, if it is it salty.
Speaker 2: Er, well yes, if you guys, if that person doesn't take good care of clean.
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Was there anything else you wanted to add? Because you made some reference. Somebody said some prized Easter eggs have dropped in anticipation of Tay's new album. What are your thoughts on them? And are you looking forward to her album? And you responded with something.
Speaker 1: It's just the whole easter egg thing, Like, it's just what are we fucking nine? Tell me your favorite color, tell me your favorite number. We're going to hide secret messages.
Speaker 2: Why are you being a joy kill? It's for the people who want it.
Speaker 1: It's not for you, I know, but it's just soap opera. And I'm just because it's a little easter egg. It's a little thing that's a call back to this. It's a magical door that opens if you fucking have the spell. I mean, it's just come on, I love I think it's great. Okay, well you love it.
Speaker 2: Okay, you don't have to. It's not for you.
Speaker 1: Everything's for me. I like the music too. I just think it's a little much with all of the here's another easter egg. Here's another little hidden message. Here's some code that I sent my fans. What is this, Harry fucking Potter.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is the best way to just end this. Do the Easter eggs take away from your enjoyment of the music? How why?
Speaker 1: Because it's all this goofiness.
Speaker 2: You don't have to participate in it.
Speaker 1: I'm not participating. I'm just telling you I don't like it.
Speaker 2: It doesn't take away from your enjoyment of the music.
Speaker 1: It does because everything is like a silly little like I'm nine and I'm playing.
Speaker 2: You don't have to engage.
Speaker 1: If everybody's putting it in front of me all the time, I do it. The person on the message board put it out there. Ask me a question. I gave you a response.
Speaker 2: You're ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Why can't you handle my answer?
Speaker 2: If it makes no sense?
Speaker 1: It makes total sense. Everything I just said makes sense. Everybody feel free to call in or go on the message board and tell m ow it makes sense.
Speaker 2: Here's the perfect example.
Speaker 1: There is no perfect example. This is my opinion.
Speaker 2: Let me say, you know Madonna my favorite artist of all time. Let's say it was nineteen ninety peak Madonna, and let's say she released the worst music video for Vogue or Like a Prayer or whatever. I could still love the song and hate the music video, and it won't detract from my enjoyment of the song.
Speaker 1: I still like the songs.
Speaker 2: Okay, it doesn't take away from your enjoyment of the music. You prove my point, thank you. Let's move on.
Speaker 1: Okay. Fine. I don't know how I prove the point. I just find it silly.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's fine. It's not for you.
Speaker 1: It may not be for me. I'm just telling you it's not for me.
Speaker 2: That's right, fabulous, Great, it's for me, okay, all right, for you?
Speaker 3: You're nine replay.
Speaker 2: Okay. I found myself in the middle of all of this, and I'm being very sincere here. I wish and would rather not have. I wish and would rather that instead of people being angry with me, that they would be able to let me move on and acknowledge that, yes, that's who I used to be, that person that they're upset at, but that's not who I am anymore.
Speaker 1: Okay, But could those people just be looking at it like, look, press, the damage is done. It'd be better if you just, if you truly cared about Brittany, don't talk about it.
Speaker 2: I can't. It's it's my job.
Speaker 1: No, no, just say my website will cover it. But I'll step away because I've done the damage. Why wouldn't you just do that? And I think people are more upset that you've inserted yourself into this. You're doing press because of this, you're a lot of this stuff. You're generating more revenue over this. I think that's the point of view some people are taking, and there's just dumb people that just want to be online and call you names, because that's what the internet is for calling people names. All I'm saying is you could take yourself out of it. All you would have to say is no, oh, I'm not going to do press. I've done enough damage because obviously I don't think me other people. That's your opinion. I'm giving you other people. Other people would say, why don't you just step If you truly cared about her, why don't you just step away from it and say, hey, look my website and the people I pay, they're going to handle the news aspect of it. I'm going to stay out of it. That would take yourself out of it.
Speaker 2: Because I don't think I've been doing things in a hurtful way. When I've been doing press over the last few days.
Speaker 1: Hurtful to you or hurtful to the fans. It's hurtful to some of the fans because they feel that you've been horrible towards her, and even though your behavior may have changed, and those same fans, those fans that are upset at me because I'm doing press, are also upset at.
Speaker 2: Justin Timberlake because he tweeted a message of support for Britney Spears. Right, do you think those fans should be upset at Britney's at justin Timberlake.
Speaker 1: Press. You know what I think of those fans. I think they're the dumbest people on planning Earth. And you've heard me say this before. Those aren't fans, These aren't people that have her well being in mind. I want you to get through the news because I do have my two cents on this. But I'm just asking you. I I are getting off of the question.
Speaker 2: Okay, I will, I will answer your question. The reason I'm doing I have done press is because I view it like I truly don't think I'm hurting anybody, and no matter what I do, I lose. I think it was important for me to do because I keep hearing oh, or like seeing the media. Oh, Perez is long over do apology. Oh, he's finally apologizing. So it's important for me to do this and to keep apologizing because clearly people haven't heard it, or they haven't heard it enough, or they need to hear it again. That's one thing, and another thing. These people that are hurt or upset, no matter what I do, they will be upset at me. If I gave away every single dollar that I have earned, they would still be like, that's not enough. They would still be upset at me. So I don't see how going on a TV show and apologizing.
Speaker 1: They I think that they think that you're profiting off of this.
Speaker 2: Stilly. I'm not getting paid for those interviews. I'm using it as an opportunity to apologize again because it's important and that needs to be done because clearly people haven't heard it like I said, or they want to hear it again.
Speaker 1: I think it's the business aspect of it that you're generating. But if people if there's more eyes on your Instagram, but there's more eyes on your Twitter, if you're trending.
Speaker 2: My Instagram is not monetized. My Twitter is not monetized. I have a tip jar on Twitter. Right, if you see a single tip over last week, that's funny. I'm not directly profiting from this.
Speaker 1: All right. Look, there's that point of view that needs to be said because I read that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't agree with that point of view.
Speaker 1: No one's asking you to. I'm just asking why you don't just say, you know, what. I'm stepping away from the story because I do agree I have caused damage. I'm apologizing for the last time, but my website will cover it. I'm not gonna her name is not going to be on my tongue anymore because I feel weird about this.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think me talking about Britney Spears is causing damage. I don't let's do this. I don't disagree with you at all. I who care?
Speaker 1: Once again, I don't care what those dopes think. Most of those people are dopes.
Speaker 2: Well there, did I directly answer your question?
Speaker 1: I asked you answered all right. By the way, this isn't me telling you you should do that. I'm asking you why you don't. I've read this, like, why don't you just do that?
Speaker 2: Haven't you seen all the articles or all the people like me trending on Twitter? It's like, oh, he's apologizing. Now. I've been apologizing for years and years and in writing on my website, in my memoir, on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Okay, but they're not paying attention to you, Like at one point they decided that they didn't like you, and they're like, I don't follow you. Now there's this new story and they're like why is he interjected into this story? And then they're just pissed all over again because once again they're dopes.
Speaker 2: Well not even dopes, like a lot of journalists and important blue check mark people.
Speaker 1: Whereas that is their business, it's commerce. It's them writing articles and stories and getting hits, and it's all business. Brittany, his T shirt is business. It's all business.
Speaker 2: I think one of the reasons why I was getting like accountability and even a dislike of me, holding me account responsible, blaming me. All of that is fine, but the reason I also, I think I got such intense hate. People told me to kill myself, and the dumb jokes or jokes mocking my physical appearance and all of that. People want a villain, and they want somebody to blame, you know, whether it be her father, although everybody already blamed the dad for a while. Now I'm the new person to blame because I really wasn't featured heavily in that Framing Britney Spears documentary, and because you know, instead of blaming the media or blaming the paparazzi, they can blame me an individual. Although I do find it interesting also, like you know, Harvey Levin is an individual, and I would say he's.
Speaker 1: His website's not called Harvey Levin dot com. It's called TMZ.
Speaker 2: That's just you know, yeah, but he's the face of it on the TV.
Speaker 1: You are the name and the source of We're going back to the salacious times of at the beginning of all this, when you were the guy and your name is well, I agree, but your name is the website that was the number one offender.
Speaker 2: I would say TMZ was equal.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, did TMZ call Britney names? That's the point.
Speaker 2: They had the paparazzi outside her house camped there. They were reporting all of these things. They were creating the narrative or whatever it is. I would say that TMZ. I mean, I'm not saying that because they did that, I'm any less culpable. I'm not saying that either. So we'll get into the specifics of what she said. But I'm curious to hear your take right at the top.
Speaker 1: Oh, you want to hear it, okay.
Speaker 2: Because I've been texting you over the last week and I'm shocked.
Speaker 1: I kind of got the feeling you wanted me to save it for the show, so I did.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm a little bit shocked over some of the things you told me, So why don't you tell everybody what you're thinking.
Speaker 1: I don't recall any of the things that but all right, as I say.
Speaker 2: Here, here's what. Here's the big thing that's reverberated in my mind that you said, which is you said you don't know if you believe Britney spears.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can address that in what I'll say. There's two ways to come at this front. Okay, if you would like me to start from the compassionate side, I'll start there.
Speaker 2: Or if you will however you want.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me start from a place of compassion. Mental illness is a strange baskin Robbin's of different flavors and things that can happen to an individual. Your reality looks different to different people. I don't know, because I'm not a doctor, nor is any other dipshit that's been commenting on this and saying she should be this and she should do that. Nobody knows because one thing I learned from that we don't have an answer to what is she quote suffering from? Why is she in a conservatorship? Like? Why is she there? That's the big underlying question.
Speaker 2: Remember, one of the things that was unearthed in that Framing Britney Spears documentary is that when initially filing the paperwork for the conservatorship, her father thirteen years ago claimed dementia.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's one thing, though, pe us, that doesn't mean that that's all she suffers from. And by the way back to Baskin Robbins, there's thirty two different flavors of that as well. My point of view is, no matter what is going on, her words and what she said, whether they be truthful, skewed, whatever they are, that is her reality. And that's sad. It's really sad. The things that she had to say were very sad. I don't know how much of that's based in reality. I'm not a doctor. I have no idea. I can't dice that. I couldn't possibly do that, nor could anyone that's speaking on any of this. They don't know what's going on in her head. Just because they heard some words come out of her mouth doesn't make everything she said reality. It just makes it her reality. And her reality to me was sad and I felt badly. I was like, man, if half of this is true as laid out, then this sucks. This really sucks because that's what she thinks. And God, you'd hate to see any human go through that. So that's one side of it. The other side of it is, you know, when you're talking about mental illness and people, and I, once again, I don't know if that's what we're talking about it because no one has come out and said exactly what it is except for that a period of dementia in a fucking documentary that was made to make money. I don't know what to you know what I mean, I don't know what to believe from that. I don't know, is what I'll say. I don't know. But with mentally ill people, and if you know anybody that has mental illness, or if you've been around families that have it, people can be lucid and they could be seemingly fine one minute and then the next minute they burn down the house or their home, gym, or they do other things that could possibly hurt themselves. There's one point three million people in our country that are in some sort of conservatorship right now. I don't think it's one point three million people that have some crazy family that wants to hold them down. I think it's probably more likely it's one point three million people that are worried about someone's well being. At the end of the day. That's it. That's all I have, That's all anyone has, because nobody knows. Just because she spoke, it just made me feel really badly for that girl. That's it. Buy a T shirt. It's what I always say, because you don't know. All these dopes running around are fucking morons. Nobody knows. None of you know, because no one has come out and told us. I don't know what help she needs. Do I think she should just be running around if she could possibly hurt herself. I don't know if that's a good idea or either. I think a judge and some professionals will have to dice that up. The rest of us, we're just talking to talk.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: That's what I think.
Speaker 2: Well, she herself in court.
Speaker 1: Do you understand that her reality may not actually be reality. I'm just asking you to just to maybe accept that that could be a thing that her reality. So you believe every word?
Speaker 2: Okay, I believe?
Speaker 1: Then why is she in a conservative Her dad doesn't live with her.
Speaker 2: A few reasons why? To be honest, well, I can acknowledge that, maybe not everything, but I do believe that almost everything she's say that is true.
Speaker 1: If not everything, I think that is a silly point of view because you don't know what her diagnosis is. You have no clue. You are guessing, and your doctor prez Is saying, well, you know, she said she's okay, she's okay. You know how many mentally ill people think they're okay. And I'm not saying she's not, because once again, I don't know either. But I gotta say this wasn't like her family put her in cuffs and stuck her in a corner. There's medical professionals, there's judges. There are people that do this for a living that decided, hey, maybe for her best well being, this is the best idea.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: That's all I know. And everything else is just you're just guessing. You're not a doctor.
Speaker 2: The system failed, Britney spears, her lawyer failed. Britney spears, that judge failed. Britney spears why Britney said herself, For first of all, it's one thing to watch a documentary and read an article. Because before the court hearing the day before, the New York Times really this explosive report where somebody somebody leaked them all this private information about Brittany's case. It's one thing to read or see something, but to hear Brittany in her own records.
Speaker 1: You're not a fucking doctor, all right. Let your doctor shipshit if you think that. That is the fucking reality. The only person you should listen to is a doctor, and I'm not even one of those. You can't assess this. You're not qualified.
Speaker 2: Let me finish, Okay, let me finish. This is silly hearing her. It really was eye opening because I believe her, and also what she said is backed up by facts. She showed up in court and this has been proven. In twenty nineteen and asked for changes to be made to her conservatorship and nothing happened. She's been wanting to get out of this conservatorship for a while. She also revealed that her lawyer, who is a court appointed lawyer or did not tell her that she could file a petition.
Speaker 1: Does that make that the truth? Do you actually believe that no one along this way said, hey, you know you could just file a petition to get out of this. I didn't know that, Honestly, I didn't know that. Do you actually buy that because I don't. I don't buy it.
Speaker 2: I do buy it, I do. Okay, That to.
Speaker 1: Me is a sign that you shouldn't be talking about this that much because you don't have any backstory other than what just came out of You don't.
Speaker 2: Know anything either to not believe her.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you, you finally said it. I don't know anything either either.
Speaker 2: Do you You know you're saying you don't believe her.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no no no no, no, no no no. Stop right there, I'm saying I don't know. No, literally, I sent her a reality may not be the reality that is actually present.
Speaker 2: Trying tote you literally a minute and a minute and a half ago, you said, I don't believe that she'd never been told that she could get.
Speaker 1: Rid Oh that part. No, I don't believe that.
Speaker 2: Okay, but go ahead, you said.
Speaker 1: Prove it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I said that.
Speaker 1: I thought you were saying, I don't believe.
Speaker 2: Her.
Speaker 1: Reality is her reality. I believe she believes every piece of that, whether it's true or not. I'm just going to say I don't know. I'm not saying for fact that you are. You're going I believe her. I'm saying you should stop because you don't know.
Speaker 2: Let me fink. Okay, so let me let me go on. I think if she's describing her reality, if she is describing this experience as abuse, which she did, and traumatizing, then I think serious changes need to be made because a person should not live that way. Could you agree on that? Okay?
Speaker 1: No matter what, this has got to be looked at differently, because back to my point of compassion at the top, if she thinks, whether it's true or not, any of this stuff, whether she thinks an ounce of it is true, something has to change because whatever they're doing isn't working.
Speaker 2: She says she's crying every day.
Speaker 1: I believe because that's if that's her. Once again, I don't know if it's a reality. If that's her perceived reality, that sucks. Hey, God, they gotta be they gotta try something else. Now. I have no clue if it has anything to do with ending a conservatorship or just letting someone walk around with their free will. I don't know. I'm not a doctor, nor is anyone talking about this. That's I guess my only point in all of this.
Speaker 2: All Right, Well, I will say this. You shared a statistic which I don't know where you got that number from.
Speaker 1: CNN, but you know they could be fake news.
Speaker 2: As Trump says, all right, that's a very large number of people that are under conservatorship.
Speaker 1: One point three million people.
Speaker 2: That's shock.
Speaker 1: That's an insane amount. That blew my mind away when I read it. I've read a couple of articles about this, and I just keep circling back to the same thing. No one can possibly know what's going on with her, truly, even her.
Speaker 2: I will say this, If there are one point some million people are conservatorship, there are way more people with severe mental health issues that are not in a conservatorship. And like I've said before when talking about this.
Speaker 1: Well those people may not have the resources that her money and family.
Speaker 2: Well, it goes back to the money, and that's disappointing. You know, she wants to marry this boyfriend of hers, it's been the boyfriend for many years. Why can't he be her conservator then, or why can't he just be her husband and help care for her if that's what needs to happen. I oh, because of the money. You know, she says that she feels taken advance. She said, it may not be true, but it probably It probably is that you should but it probably is true. I do believe her. I believe her. You know, her dad is on the paycheck.
Speaker 1: Doesn't her dad live in a trailer in Louisiana or something? Isn't he like almost? Okay, Well, then that's another point. I mean, people act like he's got it, he's got her caged up in a house. Didn't she go to Hawaii the day after this whole thing?
Speaker 2: The number he answering the questions that need to be then she did go to Hawaii. Okay, the number is a public record number, I think. Don't quote me, but it's close to two hundred thousand dollars that he gets paid a year, So that's not chump change.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, there's probably a lot of paperwork that goes into the money that flows through Britney Inc.
Speaker 2: Whatever the hell it is.
Speaker 1: Somebody is in charge of it, and I guess he is the one. And at two hundred thousand bucks for an artist that generates that much, I gotta think there's a lot of commerce in business and a lot of time consuming things. Whether it's fair or not. Hell, I don't know. I don't know what his day looks like in new' near to you, nor does anyone people act like he's living in the taj Mahal and eating fucking grapes on her dime. I'm just gonna go back and ask you the question. Isn't he living in a trailer park in like Luis? That's like a trailer learns that. Yeah, I read that somewhere too, but once again, I don't know what to believe anymore.
Speaker 2: I have no idea anyways, what was really crushing to me is that Britney feels that her entire family has let her down, not just her dad, her mother, her brother, her sister. To feel that alone, she said it. There was even one point where she said she didn't want to hang up. You know, all of the lawyers were there on zoom, but Brittany called in and we didn't see her, We only heard her, and she said that she didn't want to hang up because when she hangs up, she feels so alone. They even keep her boyfriend away from her at points, and keep her children away from her, and I can't even imagine what that must be like. Some friends have come forward since then, saying that you know, the conservatorship has kept them away from Brittany.
Speaker 1: This is a lot of pop and circumstance. This into bullshit. Some could be true, some could be not. Like I said, the next day, she went to Hawaii.
Speaker 2: And that's a good thing. She's always been able to go on vacation.
Speaker 1: I still circle back to I don't know what's wrong, all right? I don't it is is anybody?
Speaker 2: I'll ask you this, Brittany has schizophrenia? Should she be able to get out of her conservatorship?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm not a judge. That's the answer that everyone should be saying. You shouldn't have an opinion on this. You're not a doctor, I would say, Hey Einstein asking me that question. Whomever you are, you're not a doctor. You don't know the situation. You're guessing because you saw someone speak for fucking twenty minutes. Come on.
Speaker 2: I think it's her life to live, to enjoy, and to make her own mistakes. She clearly is.
Speaker 1: What if there are mistakes that could hurt other people? What if she accidentally burns the house?
Speaker 2: That's how everybody lives.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, Some see I don't have a mental illness, so I have a balance where I say, you know, if I take this match and I I light something up, I have the mind that tells me not. Maybe not all people do, and I don't know how to judge that or dice that up. All I'm saying is, I'm sure professional has and a professional has decided this is what's best for maybe her family, herself, other people, neighbors will.
Speaker 2: Be I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just don't know, and nobody else does either.
Speaker 2: It's not clear at all.
Speaker 1: None of this is clear. Because you see somebody speak for a couple of minutes, it's clearly not working.
Speaker 3: Peenh pe replay, peenh pee replay.
Speaker 2: Some fans they're invested. I guess it's a polite way of saying it. In Selena Gomans's private life, who she's dating, and they still, even though Justin Bieber is married, you know, perpetuate this narrative that perhaps maybe one day Justin and Selena are going to get back together. It's ridiculous, it's so silly. Yeah, they're not getting back together. In fact, she made a point of saying that she's never dating another fuck boy in the future. Like she said that. She said, also, he has treated me better than any human being on this planet. He's still and then in another comment, replying, he's still better than anyone I've ever been with. Facts. That's a diss on all her ex boyfriends, Justin Bieber, the Weekend, everybody else.
Speaker 1: She finally picked a nice god Benny before he's like, you know what he's like. He's like, he's kind of like hippie, he's real, like hanging out, just cool, sweet, soft spoken. He's a nice guy. So good for her, and she's sweet too, So I'm glad they found each other. I hope it works out.
Speaker 2: I hope it works out too. I mean, it already has because they were quiet about it and now they've gone public, and I don't know, you know how celebrities are. They might end up married over the holidays. They're gonna they're gonna come to Vegas.
Speaker 1: In a lope.
Speaker 2: I would love that for them. Life is short, Do what you want. Who cares what other people say? Although the one thing I do want to highlight and point out is repeatedly Selena likes to remind us how much she hates social media and how she's constantly not on it because she doesn't even have it on her phone. It's on her mother's phone or somebody else's phone, and bullshit, Yeah, how she's taking all these breaks If you're fucking replying to all these comments on yeah you love it, you're all about it. So anyways, congratulations to her and.
Speaker 3: To him PHP replay.
Speaker 2: So Kendall Jenner has been in the headlines because she has created a tequila line. We didn't even need to mention the line of tequila because she's already rich enough. But it was like a secret. It had been created and already doing well, and then surprise, this is my tequila, Kendall Jenner. And then all of these people allegedly accusing her of cultural appropriation, of culturally appropriating Mexicans for creating her own tequila line. I would think that's all bs.
Speaker 1: I mean, wait a minute, I'm trying to follow that for one second. So Randy Gerber and George Clooney started tequila line, Yeah, are they culturally appropriating Mexicans?
Speaker 2: The same come on?
Speaker 1: Is p Diddy culturally appropriating Russians with his vodka?
Speaker 2: The same argument can be made. I don't view it as cultural appropriation.
Speaker 1: Okay, just because some dickheads says it online once it becomes a story, it's not a story just because dumb people say things. Why are we reporting on what dumb people say because that's just a dumb comment.
Speaker 2: I think that this could have been orchestrated by Chris Jenner for even more publicity for Kendall's tequila line.
Speaker 1: Sure find one bad comment and sprinkle the comment out there so dipshits like us talk about it. Congratulations, Chris. We talked about it. But you know what we didn't do. We didn't mention the name eight one eight.
Speaker 2: Oh you just did. Oh damn it.
Speaker 1: I wanted to buy it at the narrative.
Speaker 2: Oh, you gave her what she wanted me. I also read that Chris Jenner is going to come out with her own beauty line, her own skincare products, and will be in competition with Kim and with Kylie. We need more of that. It's like God, skincare is like the new fragrance.
Speaker 1: I don't know a person that wears any of this stuff. All of these things that you hear about, I've never seen it or smelled it out of there A guy. No, No, I'm a guy. I'm around girls all day long. I've never heard them once talk about perfume, and when you say perfume, it's like an old woman thing.
Speaker 2: Well, no, girls still wear fragrances, but the era of the celebrity fragrance is over. It is, okay, Yeah, oh it was. I don't know why, Like I know, I have no idea. Yeah. No, it used to be all about the celebrity fragrance. Then it was all about the celebrity fashion line. Right now it's all about the celebrity makeup line. Like everybody has it, and not everybody is successful. A few people can be really successful and most of them won't even last a long time. So MAZL to Chris Jenner, I hope it works out for you.
Speaker 3: PHP replay.
Speaker 2: Britney's sister Jamie Lynn got an early exit from Dancing with the Stars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these shows typically they should just get rid of like seven people on night too, you know what I mean, Like it's just delaying the inevitable.
Speaker 2: Some people really improve, that's the whole point.
Speaker 1: Sometimes we're right, and the ones that.
Speaker 2: Improve, those are the ones that the judges love, the ones that are like really good from the beginning. It's like, okay, right.
Speaker 1: And that's what the fans love. Too. I mean, you love watching somebody week two come out there like it's really step up their game and really kind of figure out what they're doing. That first performance has got to be crazy hard. I mean, just trying to distress and trying to fucking remember your steps and there's a camera on you. And I gotta think that with anything, the second time you do something, it's just a lot easier. So she just wasn't good.
Speaker 2: I've got to get on one of those shows somewhere.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you. I was watching it this week and I was thinking about you. I'm like, how the fuck have you not been on that show. There's just so many people on there that you're like, they have all these influencers. They couldn't influence me to take a shit, none of them. I have fucking no idea who they are. And I'm like, how the fuck is Perez not on this show? You're not even a social pain in the ass anymore. I mean, just fucking put you on. I don't get it. You're the original influencer. It drives me crazy. I gotta think you'd be good, Oh my.
Speaker 2: God, I would slay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I totally think you'd be good.
Speaker 2: I've got that Cuban rhythm inside of me me.
Speaker 1: I'd be fucking terrible. I would never remember my steps, I would step on myself.
Speaker 2: I would work so hard, and I would be smart and strategic, none of this like dancing with another guy. I need to play it safe and dance with the woman, you know, especially because then I could like do like tricks, like maybe like put her in the air and shit, my good, I don't fuck it out. I don't know. I've thought about that. I thought I have like not like a vision board, but like I have like this page where like I write down things, and like I've written down Dancing with the Stars and some of the songs that I would perform on this show, which I won't say because maybe one day I will. I will do it.
Speaker 1: Have you bothered them enough about it?
Speaker 2: I've met with them three times. Yes, they never and they it's like a lot of these people, they won't ever give you the real reason why it's not gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the same thing we got the fucking boot from Amazing Race, Like, what the fuck happened there? I'd love to get to the bottom of that, I know, because we were told with the Amazing Race.
Speaker 2: No, they put fucking back scenes in US.
Speaker 1: I think the show really wanted us, but I think somebody at the network took a fucking shit on us.
Speaker 3: pH Peer replay pH pe replay.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow is my birthday. Well, happy birthday, and I'm gonna try something different. I'm gonna be shameless.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, you said you're gonna be doing something different. You're always shapeless.
Speaker 2: All right, How gonna be shameless on my birthday? So I'm gonna do an experiment and I'll share it here on the podcast because we have a lot of loyal listeners whom I know want to wish me an extra happy birthday. And if they want to do that, I have a PayPal, my PayPal. I'm told you I we're gonna be extra shameless. Wow, if everybody sent a dollar or more.
Speaker 1: I'm urging everyone in our audience to send nothing. If anybody happy does, they tweet and it should say you're not getting my dollar.
Speaker 2: Well, some people really want to show a dollar is nothing. Okay. My PayPal is spam Barbie Bam. My sister set it up. Ask her.
Speaker 1: I don't know Sam Barbie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's spelled ba rbys. That's spam Barbie at gmail dot com. And if everybody just sends a dollar or five or ten or twenty or one hundred, Wow, the best birthday ever. I told you I was being very shameless. I owned it.
Speaker 1: Ulus, you got plenty. You don't need money from our audience.
Speaker 2: I said, if they want to. I didn't say I needed it. I said I wanted it. Okay, there's a difference.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let it go because it's your birthday. Happy birthday, Thank you listen. I'm very transparent. Is it thirsty? Absolutely? Is it lame? Yes, I wouldn't say it's lame. You're asking for people to pay value money for no other reason other day that's my birthday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. People do it all the time.
Speaker 1: Well, people are buttholes all the time.
Speaker 2: I like some people might think it's lame of me because I'm a public figure, but normal people do that all the time, and I view myself as a normal persona. If you don't believe me, call us and confirm whether or not people do that on their birthdays. Eight hundred and seventy five. They do. I see it all the time.
Speaker 3: Happy holidays,