Speaker 1: Hey guys, it's I Do Part two and it's your celebrity mentors.
Speaker 2: Cheryl Burke and Jen Fessler. Hey girls, So there's so much.
Speaker 1: Happening right now.
Speaker 2: Cheryl, can I just say that, I mean, I'm a little starstruck. No, yes, not no, yes, I've been watching you for so many years. It's just the most exciting thing that this is. Like why I think like the Whole Housewives of it all, not that it was fun to do, but like this comes up always freaks me out. I can't believe that I'm talking with Cheryl Burke and you're really cool for me.
Speaker 1: You're so sweet. When are you going to be doing Dancing with the.
Speaker 2: Stars as soon? That's not true, I say, as soon as they asked me. Never really, I mean I don't know. I could barely walk, so I can't imagine.
Speaker 1: Well, I could whip you into shape off camera.
Speaker 2: I know you.
Speaker 1: Well, it's nice to meet you.
Speaker 2: It's so nice to meet you.
Speaker 1: So there's so much happening in the headlines right now. Do you want to kick it off.
Speaker 2: Well, let's start with the most heartbreaking thing that I've read in quite some time. Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman are getting divorced. I mean, this one hurt. This one's stunk because first of all, I well, I really love him and I love her. It's hard not to. But just their relationship to me, the way he used to like go to war shows and you'd be like, I love you baby, whatever however he would say in his Australian accent, And they were so affectionate right right. And the war show it was almost like a little cringey but it was just taller than him and and but it just was so the whole thing to me was so adorable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were just overly affectionate, I think as a couple and in person that I think in the beginning I was kind of like, oh, is this is this real? You know, like just because it was. I don't think we're used to seeing that, Especially with celebrity couples. They do tend to you know, pull back.
Speaker 2: Maybe oh well yeah or yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean they're not all over each other, you know as much. I don't see that as much, right, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, I thought I bought into it as much as Yes, there were times I was like, what is happening here? Especially with him, he seemed like he seemed mesmerized with her, which I mean, how could he not be, and especially like on the Tales of the her first marriage, which you know was so heartbreaking, so the tom Quis Cruise and yeah, she'd found love, you know, the second time around, and he was just another superstar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean she's a superstar in her own right, Oh, bigger.
Speaker 2: Than both of them really this well, but yeah, she's.
Speaker 1: Huge, She's huge. She seems really humble. She seems like she's a good person, and I I mean, I've never heard anything bad about Nicole Kidman on a personal level, and that's always a good sign. And same with him, by the way.
Speaker 3: Always the sweetest. If you did you watch on do you watch the Voice?
Speaker 1: I did not watch it with him on it, now.
Speaker 2: Not the Voice American Idol, but he was he on American Idol, Yeah, with Lionel Richie.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I had did not see that. I didn't even know he was on it.
Speaker 2: He was and so sweet and encouraging to the to the contestants. Yeah, yes, did you see it coming? I definitely didn't.
Speaker 1: So I did do a little digging, as I do, and I guess he you know, he's going through sobriety or he I don't know if he's trying to be sober or if he is publicly has announced this, but there has been some sort of alcohol involvement when it comes to their relationship and something that I guess that this is just per an article that I'm reading. This is not anything that I know personally, but supposedly it was an issue even before they got married, but Nicole still moved forward with it, you know, and I'm sober, so I've been sober for seven years now, and it, you know, it does become that third person, your addiction sometimes if not staying on top of it, you know.
Speaker 2: Also, I have no idea this factors into it, but this is just us, you know, guessing. But I know her mom passed away recently, and I'm not sure that that would lead them obviously to get divorced, but it seems like just emotionally she's been going through it. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, there's also some cheating allegations that I read as well.
Speaker 3: I read that you're killing me really don't.
Speaker 2: Shoot the messenger? Not wait who him or her?
Speaker 1: Him? Oh, come on, he's supposedly actually currently seeing somebody.
Speaker 2: So so funny people always say this, and you know, you think about women like Nicole Kidman, you know, one of the most beautiful women in the world and a superstar and so seems so warm and talented, and you know, I guess it doesn't in the end, the physical maybe doesn't.
Speaker 1: I don't think it matters, just doesn't.
Speaker 2: No, But I mean it looks like they I mean, if you can have at least this is what I'm reading, you tell me, but if you could have an amicable divorce or you know, not so complicated, it looks like they From what I'm reading, it looks like.
Speaker 1: They're I think they've settled. It is it over? It's not over.
Speaker 2: They've settled.
Speaker 1: As far as like properties go, they never had any shared they didn't have joint they didn't have anything together. They never bought property together, even Nashville. And I don't know where she is, but I do know that they have already like split the furnit. I mean, they already went through it in that sense.
Speaker 2: And the kids too, right, like they've already worked out the kids this custody. He gets the kids on Father's Day. I don't know. That's all I read up to. Definitely there's a lot less time than she does. It used to be that just the mothers did get so much more, and I don't know that it's like that as much.
Speaker 1: I mean, the kids are not that young either, so I mean I'm sure they had to.
Speaker 2: Say yeah, fair enough.
Speaker 1: And if they're in school, they're not going to want to go to a new school in Nashville, and.
Speaker 2: Even there, I think even like their Christmas vacations, like they alternate Christmas maybe even day and then, but she gets more of a vacation.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I mean, and if he is with somebody else, that is not I mean, these kids are again, they're not They're old enough to be bothered by that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, agreed. Yeah, I mean I'm assuming they're had to have been a prenup, which is which I would have definitely if anyone asked me, I would have definitely suggest it.
Speaker 1: With that kind of wealth, well, I do believe that because they're both successful, I think that eliminates quite a lot of drama, right, Like they're not necessarily money hungry.
Speaker 2: Right, they're both independently wealthy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think that helps a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, definitely, no one that fear that financial and security and the fighting over the money is right, And.
Speaker 1: We don't know where they got married or whatever, but like in California, you know, like it is interesting. You can cheat all you want. They don't care, right.
Speaker 2: Don't either. I think it's not it's a no fault state or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's like, no, they're trying to take the emotions out of everything though it's very much not not related. Do you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I'm just reading some of the notes here, but it's yeah, she definitely gets a lot more time than him, and I guess. Yeah, neither one is paying alimony, no need it. It says both Kimen and Urban's monthly income is reported in the filings as exceeding one hundred thousand dollars, which I'm sure it, you know, way exceeds it. But did he I feel like he talked about maybe he didn't get sober, like a few years back. Yeah, maybe he didn't get sober.
Speaker 1: He talked about being sober, I guess, and in twenty twenty one, but see, this is when I had decided to be sober. I just know that when I announce anything, it's like then the pressure and the overwhelming anxiety I have.
Speaker 2: To have to live to that.
Speaker 1: Like so, I never told anyone about my not even my ex husband at the time, Like, I just decided to do it and see if I could do it for longer than just a week.
Speaker 2: Wow, did you do it with the through like AA or did you just do it on your own and one day? Well?
Speaker 1: I didn't do AA right away. I first, Well, in all transparency, I started. I stopped drinking as soon as my father passed away, and I started having an allergic reaction like hives on my face to I think the poison I was putting in my body. But I was also very functioning drunk, so no one knew it was very and that's the most dangerous I believe. So. But I do know this that at that time, if anyone told me, okay, maybe you need to like cool it like no more, the more I'd want to drink. Because until you take accountability, until you want to change your life, the person or the people who are telling you to be sober, you're going to resent. And so if let's say, I'm not saying this is true, but if she tries to, you can't change anybody, right like, period, point blank. If you we're going to really just make this a quick and short cliff no version, and when you do, then there is built up presentment I think towards that person.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean I again, like they're being so hush hush about it. It's hard to you know, I understand. I know exactly what happened. Maybe, Yeah, I mean that makes sense. The cheating certainly makes sense.
Speaker 1: And she wanted to work it out still though you know she's like but clearly he's not. Yeah, I saw that not wanting that. I think it helps when you move on. I supposedly. I don't know, sorry, but.
Speaker 2: I can't help it. Fucking Keith urban Man.
Speaker 1: Come on, are you that shocked? Though, I'm not shocked in general. I'm just not shocked. I think I'm jaded.
Speaker 2: I'm rarely yeah, but I'm rarely shocked at these Yeah, I really am. I guess I think like I always thought after Tom Cruise that weird.
Speaker 1: That was the whole scientistic I don't think that I hate thing to do with. I mean, she knew what she was getting into.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he was cuckoo. I mean my opinion, and so what a nice thing to.
Speaker 1: Find like right, like this, but it's not like she didn't know about it, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the choice.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, and I'm sorry, I don't I try not to judge, especially when I don't even know what I'm talking about. But the same friend him, Yeah, exactly, exactly, here's what I think either, right exactly.
Speaker 1: I mean like and by the way, you know, we all know that that's a rebound and how long do rebounds last? Right, And that's going to be a direct effect to his sobriety. I mean for me, at least it would. It would definitely be. You know, that is another drug women and men, and that's another addiction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, I've been there. I think at one point in my life. I definitely have that addiction. Love addiction, the love addiction. It definitely and I think we all do it. Creeps some havoc, I don't, you know, Thank God, I've been through it. You know, I don't know each other. Well, hopefully we will get to. But I've been separated. I've not been I was separated for like a year and a half and I think we both kind of went like a little crazy, but you know, trying to find chasing that spark, and you know what I thought was missing from that passion that you know, I didn't have a lot of boyfriends. I had a lot of I had a lot of I had a lot of sex, but I didn't have a lot of boyfriends necessarily, and I think I was so it was such an addiction for me to get attention from men and all of that one you know, today it's a totally different thing. I see a spark as something completely different, totally. It's not right.
Speaker 1: I mean, I have been choosing not to date. I haven't date since my ex husband, so it's been three years of no sex of nothing. And I was a serial dater, so like por prior to getting married, I never was single since I was thirteen. Really, oh yeah, Like it was like I always had backup plans because I thought that you could fill up your cup without anything outside of you except for me having to do my own work, which was never going to be an option obviously until now. But like, nothing is sustainable when you look for that anything else outside of you fill up what is whatever you're yearning for another half? Right right, there's no such thing. And I think these movies right are so dangerous, Like the notebook and all of it, because it's not real like that, it's not real a man.
Speaker 2: Sister, But listen, I thought if it was going to be real, and Nicole, you are, but listen, they also, I mean.
Speaker 1: They're also just human, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean I also I read that decisions about the kids they're going to make together, which I think is fabulous. Although I think she had a final say because I think a lot of well I have a lot of friends who have been through divorce, are going through divorce. I mean, I think we all probably do, but that but it was the money, the hardest parts of the money, and the kids obviously, and that struggle of and I know both men and women that that that just tore apart for the men some times feeling like they had no power and whether or not they did, and for the mother feeling like a lot of times this and this is just my personal experience. I'm not saying this.
Speaker 1: You're right, I'm laughing because it's very relatable. I know it. I know it, I've lived through. But that that has nothing to do with us. If you feel emasculated, that's all on you, buddy.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, that yes, agreed. And the mother is feeling like I do know better. I am a mama bearry. I know that this is what's right for this kid, and that struggle. Right. I've been with a kid more, I've raised the kid. Let's say, not in all cases. I don't want to get any blowback from this, but just in some of the ones, most ones that I've gone, you know known my friends are like, I fing gave birth to this kid. I raised this kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know what so, but I mean I have to say when my mom and dad divorced at a young age, my very first memory as a kid. This audience has I think heard it before, but I'll tell it again was my dad cheating on my mother with another woman, with his secretary. I was like two, And I know this much that I would have whenever it was time for me to see my father because they separated obviously, and I had I never wanted to see him because he was always with a different woman. So and I was very young. So if the kids can speak for themselves, which I'm sure they can, I highly doubt they're going to want to be there with him if he's with somebody else.
Speaker 2: I was three, Cheryl, and I used to cry. I did not want to leave my mind.
Speaker 1: I know, I know the feeling, and.
Speaker 2: My father was quite the womanizer, so you know, when I had dealt with it and that went into my twenties, I still don't want to meet the new one ever.
Speaker 1: I know it's a horrible feel. It's hard to like put into words for me at least, like it's.
Speaker 2: Just I do.
Speaker 1: I felt so like I felt like he was cheating on me.
Speaker 2: It was weird. It was a weird like protective. I think that's very common.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I under I mean now obviously it makes sense as to like, you know, the pattern that I followed.
Speaker 2: It's so crucial those years of your life. You know, look at you bone now exactly taking all your time for you. I love that, and I'm sorry. I don't mean to be shallow, but I just feel like, when you're ready, you're not going to have a hard time finding a man.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love you saying just saying thank you. Unfortunately, I don't like to leave my homes unless he's behind closet number three. I don't know if I'm going to meet anybody, But that's a whole nother podcast.
Speaker 2: You're a lot younger than you, and I have that now. But I am a homebody. I really also not just my home. I really would rather not leave my bed.
Speaker 1: So there's like, do we move on to the next horrible divorce? This is just so a deadie downer, but it is real. This is real life, right, So let's talk about Oh, Scott Wolf, I haven't followed two. I mean, it's just it got really like dramatic fast.
Speaker 2: I mean, I saw did you see a cup? I saw a meltdown?
Speaker 1: No, I can't. I don't know why. That type of stuff really triggers me. I just get really uncomfortable. I don't like it.
Speaker 2: It's uncomfortable, it's uncomfortable, sad to watch, and you know, it was kind of everywhere. So I think a Scott Wolf from Party of Five.
Speaker 1: Well, I actually did something with him recently, not recently, this was recently. It was like ten years ago, but it feels like yesterday. We did some game show on ABC together and he was so I mean, listen, everyone, when you first meet at them, they're great people, right, we don't know what's happening behind closed doors, but it doesn't seem to be like he seems like no drama. He seems really calm, you know.
Speaker 2: I again, this is one of those where we're just speculating, but I feel her pain and I feel her She's she definitely is from what it appears, although she denies it. She seems a little bit unhinged mental health, maybe with very good reason. I don't know what kind of husband he was. I don't know what kind of you know, relationship they had, but I see him being pretty staunch, and it sounds and from what I'm reading, it seems is that she's not getting the time with her kids. And I mean that has that's from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know that feeling because I don't have kids, so.
Speaker 2: It's, you know, the just the very thought of it is so it is so overwhelming and frightening. And I don't know kind of mother. I have no idea all of that. But what I see right now is just sad and sound. It feels like she's she has calm, a bit undone.
Speaker 1: Well, I have to say that, it makes it seem like she's gotten mentally insane. And but then now when you're saying that, I'm like, okay, but we don't I don't know all the pieces, right, I don't know. And by the way, no one really knows but them. But unfortunately they're public figures and it's just not making her look good.
Speaker 2: Well, she didn't show up her court this last I believe this this last time, and she's she's for whatever reason.
Speaker 1: It's related to misdemeanor charges though she's facing. So you know, look, but like you said, if you take your kids away from a mother, I would kill somebody too, right, Like I would literally fight too, Like I would fight for my kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I fought for my dog, Like yeah, listen, I mean, oh wait, she posted at one point Scott's phone number.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's not okay, So that's not okay regardless, Right, But look, I just think mental health is just still so uncomfortable for people to talk about stigmatize. I feel like you are a danger to society if you leave your home and you're not mentally healthy and to yourself. Yes, exactly, And it's like that is the scariest, Like we're seeing it on CNN on the news, people are just like gone bat crazy, right, I feel like, especially now there's no filter.
Speaker 2: I feel like that too. I know. Also, her kids made some not great posts about her, so that's what.
Speaker 1: So that's so, that's sad.
Speaker 3: It is really really freaking sad.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, you know, you watch all these stories and sometimes they're salacious, and if you're somebody, which I don't, I'm happy to admit it. But who loves sometimes you know, drama, gossip and drama and Hollywood, you know, trash talking, and so you know, you get off on it a little bit. But the truth is, like something like this, it just seems so sad to me.
Speaker 1: I think that's why I don't like to read about it, because I do feel like I'm like reading someone's diary or something. I feel so uncomfortable. I don't like when I see people fight on TV. It makes me so uncomfortable. Never watch Housewives I have, but and whenever you whenever anybody fight. No, but I think it's the little girl. I think there's something being triggered. Obviously, I think whether it's my mom and dad fighting. Never physical, but still like I don't like it. It makes me uncomfortable. But for some people they love it.
Speaker 2: I watched it, I was a huge, huge fan and now, but it's not fun to be in the middle of it. For I can't imagine girl.
Speaker 1: I cannot imagine no, and then having to watch it back, Oh.
Speaker 2: My god, and then the social media and the hate of it all. Yes, not that I don't I think dancing with the Stars would be harder, but that's me. Well yeah, physically maybe different. So what about are you seeing j Lo's comments about so she has this new movie and she's making all these comments about her marriage and Ben Affleck. I don't know about her divorce. I mean I haven't seen anything like too specific, but just talking about how how distraught she was during I'm sure she was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it seems like really at a left field, like where did that come from?
Speaker 2: Isere? How did they get back together? Right? I mean, do you remember the song she wrote for him the first time they got together? Oh weird? Yeah that yeah? Whoa? I mean talk about I love.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying she's a love an addict, but like she loves love like who doesn't? Right, Like clearly she gives a chance to love, whether it doesn't matter who it is.
Speaker 2: Right right, right? She says the thing about like it was the this the divorce is the best thing that ever happened to her because it changed doubt that I doubt it too. Let's be real here, she also just got she just went through getting kind of like publicly slammed. Yes, yeah, like just not being such a sweet per person. Yeah yeah, So I mean I'm sure, I'm sure she has changed. Yeah, I mean, and listen, he obviously has also had issues, substance issues.
Speaker 1: And exactly but like he keeps going running back home to his ex.
Speaker 2: If if I hadn't Jennifer Garner, I would be I would too, exactly right.
Speaker 1: I mean, she seems like a safe house for me at least I kind of run home to her too.
Speaker 3: I one hundred percent would.
Speaker 1: Make me a warm meal and maybe feel all good and warm inside.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. And when it when they first got divorced, and I was like, what did you do?
Speaker 1: But you know that's got to trigger the other Jennifer, Like, come on, that's so triggering totally.
Speaker 2: And you know she stills like sometimes hanging out with the kids. I think that looks that seems messy to me. She's mess sun out. Photo ops.
Speaker 1: The photo is what kills me. I can't do the photo ops. I agree, And unfortunately today you can see when it's a photo up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you get everywhere and you see it fast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, does it it rubs people the wrong way? Now, like we all can see just like television, you can't lie, whether it's your body language that you're not hiding or whatever. It is Like for me, you could just see it on my face no matter how much botox I had, right like, it didn't matter, like you can see it and so like.
Speaker 2: There was nothing that you can same thing with me, of course with Ben also always specifically. I mean I don't think I've seen I didn't see I haven't seen Ben with her kids. I've just seen her with his.
Speaker 1: Kids, which seems forced.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I don't know, it feels it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it feels very messy to me, and I think that maybe for the kids that would be confusing. But they have Jennifer Garner for a mother who is not because no one is, but gives the appearance to me of being a perfect mother.
Speaker 1: So well, yeah, I mean she just seems like a very normal which is which is not normal for us to see. Agreed for Gardner is like she just seems very normal. She doesn't care, she doesn't wear tons that make she's not like, she doesn't care what she looks like.
Speaker 2: I feel this. I feel like that too.
Speaker 1: I feel like there's no way and she's still gorgeous. She's even more beautiful.
Speaker 2: Like during the.
Speaker 1: Fires La fire, she was out there, she was getting dirty. Yep, you know what I'm saying. And it wasn't a photo op.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, it's funny. I don't Ben. He does seem like he keeps sort of showing up and wanting to be with her. But when I was separated, I was My life was such chaos and I remember just feeling like my husband was, what are you doing, Jennifer, Like he is your safe place? And I would you know, we would, We didn't. It wasn't It wasn't that contentious. Well, obviously because we got back together.
Speaker 1: What happened if you don't mind me asking, like, no, not at all.
Speaker 2: Why did she split? We're cheated on each other, and so that happened. But that's that was the actual impetus. But of course I think it was seven years in very cliche. We had two young kids and we were just really not checking in, not really and arguing a lot and feeling the stress of having a young family and not taking just I think taking each other. For granted, we always say that and then then add infidelity to that, and you know it, it kind of fell apart. But the thing is, I feel like maybe I, well maybe we both felt like Ben in it because there was just so much that I missed, and not just mostly him my best friend, but also just that feeling of peace because my husband is I'm nuts, I'm completely out of my working mind and he.
Speaker 1: Is solid, right balances to you, yes, yes.
Speaker 2: And you know, it feels like Ben is definitely the one who is who has erratic behavior. Garner seems so.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just what I was scared though I don't know any of them, but with Jennifer Gardner, I was like, please don't go back to him, like I hope that. But clearly she's not just a beautiful woman and smart. She's very strong, and she doesn't because she's not getting back together with him, but she's definitely still cordial obviously, yeah, maybe a little bit more than cordial. I think I think there's this thing when people are really and I and I think this is where you can see the beautiful side of humans, right. I believe that when someone's at their lowest, you know, you hopefully you have people who love you that will help you, right, And I believe that if anything, it's more like she feels maybe sorry for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, no, I agree, I feel like that's it seems like that to me too.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's you know, the beauty of marriage, right.
Speaker 2: You know, it's funny. I wanted so badly to talk to you about your marriage and divorce.
Speaker 1: I can only say so much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'll really, you are divorced.
Speaker 1: I am divorced, but we did sign a prenup.
Speaker 2: Yep, I'm and I'm not going to ask you, but this is maybe not we're talking about, you know, because but at some point I not not just out of curiosity, but sounds it sounds like it was first of all, very difficult, but it's so inspiring that you're sober.
Speaker 1: And oh yeah it tested me.
Speaker 2: Though, Yeah, I bet it did, no doubt.
Speaker 1: I mean, I also, it wasn't just the divorce with my ex. It was the divorce with Dancing with the Stars all in one year, and then leaving my home I lived in for sixteen years and I moved to where I am today. So it's like it's just it was all happening in one year, and those are three big life changes. They say, if you hit five in one year, you're most likely going to check into the nearest mental institution.
Speaker 2: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: That's just my personality. Let's just do it now. We got to do it now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, do you have regrets about the way it went down?
Speaker 1: No, But to say that I haven't or still sometimes greed would be a lie too. I think it can be both, you know. I know that I need to cut off basically both divorces in order for me to be able to see what I see in the mirror and actually like the person I see. Yeah, and I think that though it happened quickly, this was not just quickly quick decisions. This was stuff lingering inside of me for many, many years.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm guessing hoping therapy.
Speaker 1: Oh, I've been in therapy since I was since I saw my dad with another woman when I was two. So I haven't stopped.
Speaker 2: I met two years and years and years. I can't imagine life without No.
Speaker 1: Even my parents are like, you're still in therapy. I'm like, hey, listen, that generation, stop it, you know, Like, I don't think there's I think when you think you're good is when you need to go to therapy.
Speaker 2: Actually, you know, And even the days I had therapy today and I was like, not in the mood, of course, not right, it's work, And like even the days in the mood, yeah, it's I need therapy. It's so cathartic. When something actually happens in my week, I think, I feel like, oh my god, I can't wait to get whatever.
Speaker 1: A non biased opinion is. So it's vital. But also to be able to build and create and save tools of how you can deal or instead of react, respond to something is something that money can't buy, right, Like that's that is what I mean by like, it's like physical health, Like people you can't just work out it one day and think you're gonna stay whatever snatched or get even snatched, not even close. It's all consistency. And yet people are like it's too expensive to me when you say that you don't want to invest in yourself, like that to me is crazy.
Speaker 2: Especially now I feel like there's so many different.
Speaker 1: Chat GPTs killing it with a therapy supposedly. Really, oh yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: That's I don't know why. I feel like that's hard for me, I can't imagine.
Speaker 3: That's like I don't know as rezoom, but I need that. I need her.
Speaker 2: I need that human who is who I can see on her face and she can see on mine.
Speaker 1: I have to say that my therapist. I mean, you know, there a lot of people are a little bit nervous about it. But at the end, at the end of the day, this is where we're heading, right, So like we can't fight AI, so instead let's just see what it can do. And you know, I remember my therapist saying that she had a client who couldn't get a hold of her one night and he used chat GBT because he needed answers to it and it worked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, speaking of working and working on yourself, how about Jessica Simpson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, she's creating a sexy lingerie line. She looks fabulous.
Speaker 2: I actually she got a little bit of blowback online. I think about her. I understand right, well, I mean right, people are just mean.
Speaker 1: And oh yeah, even even worse when you're actually it's like, you know, you gain weight, you get, you get and I I mean and I definitely experienced that when I was on the show. Then you lose weight and I'm experiencing it now where people are just so horribly mean, Like it's even.
Speaker 2: Worse people are mean to you. I mean, you're so my god, you.
Speaker 1: See to go on my tip, look at my Instagram, like you just see comments. It's just actually I've stopped now. I've done a lot of therapy about it though, too. But it's like, you know, I'm choosing to be in this business, right, It's all a choice, and so therefore I think for me, I'm such a people pleaser that I want everyone to love me. But that's just not reality.
Speaker 2: Right, I've learned that the hard way, So right, I'll do yeah, right. I mean, she looks she's so hot, she always has been. I was also disappointed about that when I heard about that separation. You little, I don't know anything about him, but I thought she looked happy. I mean I remember her back with Nick what's his name, lache? Yes, but like she this guy, he was so handsome and they have these dorable kids, and it's always like, what but what do you know? Do you know anything about?
Speaker 1: I just I just remember that she's sober now, so I think that again, you know, the alcohol was played that third person that is never ends in a good way. And because if you don't have control over it, right then it's then it gets ugly sometimes.
Speaker 3: I'm sure, when did she get sober?
Speaker 2: Do you now? Yeah?
Speaker 1: A few years back she gets sober.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Well she's she's ready to start dating again.
Speaker 1: Good for her, and she's forty five. She looks great and she won't have an issue with that. I mean, I don't know. I will never do dating apps, so I don't think she would either.
Speaker 2: Hard for you guys, but I think you guys celebrities when it's time to start that process again.
Speaker 1: I mean I haven't done it so because it just sounds is overwhelming. I'm just like that sounds horrible, right. I still think like the old fashioned way, like if you have a friend, you know what I mean, Like so that I believe is still out there.
Speaker 2: I mean, how would you do dating apps?
Speaker 1: It would be like I can't.
Speaker 2: I just they do have to. They have like celebrity ones or something. They have raya righte.
Speaker 1: But again, I'm looking for something a little more deeper than just going and swiping through what somebody looks like, right, because if that was the case, I probably not even end up with the right person, because I'm just judging you by the cover.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's a huge That is a huge problem for young people right now is that they are they are not going out and having the face to face and the pheromones, and it.
Speaker 1: Is it's affecting the mental health.
Speaker 2: Yes. I read a lot about this, specifically with the boys that they are. Yeah, and but they also don't learn rejection, and they don't and you know, you have to be.
Speaker 1: Able to eye contact, shake a hand, yeah, and then.
Speaker 2: And then if you're rejected, it's okay, you go out the next night and you or whatever it is. And so yeah, social media, we can just go. That's a whole other episode. But listen, she has got some apparently she's very into Leopards. She's got some sexy lingerie. Listen.
Speaker 3: She was a shoe maven. Look what she did with shoes.
Speaker 1: I mean, I have Jessica Simpson shoes. Do you so?
Speaker 2: Do I?
Speaker 1: Yes, they're great, They're actually really comfortable. She understood shed. She definitely got the memo. With the platform and the stiletto, you balance that out. You can run miles in them.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't. I can't wear high heels and we'll Actually, you have a shoe line I created for this very reason. But even though even my own shoes that are three heels. But do you have a platform. I know a platform is huge. Nope, it's not a platform.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but sometimes you don't want to wear platforms. They look a little hookery.
Speaker 2: I agree. I just think about the way you guys, how your feet lasted from the years and years. I've got pretty ass feet.
Speaker 1: I don't know anybody else, but my feet look like I could be a foot model. And I think it's because I never dance barefoot. I don't do that, really, I can't. I came out of my mom's womb with dances with three and a half inch stiletto heels. Like my calves are sore if I don't wear heels so because if shortened, yes, yes, that's unbelievable. But like I but all these kids, you know, they're dancing barefoot, They're dancing and sneakers like I can't. Like I was, I just was trained in a different era.
Speaker 2: Your whole body moves according to knowing.
Speaker 1: Rights, Like how do you dance in and feel feminist? It's just I can't do it. It's a whole thing. It's a whole thing interesting.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, listener, she's as good at lingerie as gon Shoes or her team. Yes, yeah right, I mean a lot of She talks about a lot of leopard, she said. She she likes the even her furniture is leopard. I think her grandmother. It's her own version of beige.
Speaker 1: I don't know about lingerie leopard. It's already kind of racy as as it is. And by the way, it's just a trend. We are soon going to be over this animal print, I promise you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I hope not, because I'm going to Bravocon a few weeks and I bought this ridiculously expensive leopard in Trasta.
Speaker 1: I love me adulta. I love a red and a leopard always adult.
Speaker 2: Yes, I got you.
Speaker 1: Watch the Charlie Sheen documentary. I did.
Speaker 2: I have to. I'm dying too. It's so good. It's so good. Round of applause for him.
Speaker 1: I mean I had to watch it because I just loved him as a human being when I met him.
Speaker 2: He's a good guy, really well, he seems it, even when he was, you know, in his winning phase, in the Wackadoudley phase. No, I still.
Speaker 1: But it's just like I can relate to him, like there is something very powerful and he does reveal quite a lot of different things that I never knew about him that makes me love him even more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, well, you know, it's funny watching it. Also the Denise Richards and him in the way that she even I saw this clip where she talked about how she had a feeling he had HIV before. Did you see that. I mean, obviously the whole.
Speaker 1: Thing, but I know Denise because she did Dancing with the Stars, so yeah, and she's such a sweet soul too. It's like and she still loves you can tell she has so much love for him, Like she still gets very emotional. And I think when she did dancing this was at the height of when they split or they had just split, and it was tough for her. You know, it's tough. It's just tough, Like the divorce is one thing, and then starting something new and like having it take up a lot of time is tough as well.
Speaker 2: So I don't think she has so much love for her her ex X. Yeah, her last X Aaron. I wouldn't either me neither just looks so horrible, right, It looks really shady. I know he is on his part one hundred percent. I mean, I don't know if you so, if you didn't watch Beverly Hills the House, watch a little bit, a little bit, there's that one. Well they show the clip a lot where they're walking out of this party and he says something about how he's going to crush their holding hands, say another thing and I'll crush your hand or something really scary. No, I hope him not allegedly, but it's not really allegedly.
Speaker 1: Was on Well, if it was on the show, but I.
Speaker 2: Hope, I don't know.
Speaker 3: If that was exactly something about something violent.
Speaker 1: Well they can use that against him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that was really and I'm sure that by the.
Speaker 1: Way, who is this person, like obviously I don't know. I mean, I don't know, I don't know him. But this is just a classic person that somebody marries who's really famous and is known trying to, you know, be set for life because of this. Supposedly she cheated or it doesn't matter though in California, right, it doesn't matter if you cheated.
Speaker 2: So, like what he's saying is rel I was wondering about that because I think again in Jersey. It's like, why because he's bringing in now all these witnesses.
Speaker 3: To talk about the fact that she cheated. Why does it?
Speaker 1: But it doesn't matter, right, So the judges is gonna laugh in his face like he can say this all he wants. It doesn't It's not the audience that's voting, right, Like, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's bringing in so let's see.
Speaker 1: He's bringing in. I don't know why. What's she well, Charlie and Brandy, I don't know how she's.
Speaker 2: Brandyrdy Glanville said that she had an affair with Denise Richards. I don't know if it was while she was married and maybe I don't remember, but yes, that they I think it was like a one night.
Speaker 1: Situationd married in California.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I know that and I don't It might have been while she was married to this guy. But apparently they had like a whole thing, and Brandy claimed that Denise came on to her or something. Again, I hope I'm not misspeaking, but they had definitely, she definitely said that they had an affair.
Speaker 1: Well, I remember when this whole thing about her doing only.
Speaker 2: Fans only fans only fans.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's what I should do. No, I'm kidding, that's your feet. I do have some weirdos following me, always asking me about my feet. It's the most weird people have foot fetish.
Speaker 2: That weird right there.
Speaker 3: I mean, no judgment, he's bringing in, No judgment, amen, But who else is he he's bringing in?
Speaker 2: But he would he would photograph her.
Speaker 1: So there's a part of me that thinks that he actually liked the fact that Brandy and her got together at that at that point. If if that's what it was now, I don't know. I think it's a bump. I think it's a stupid excuse. But if they did get married in California, the judge is not going to allow for these people to even step onto the stand here because it's irrelevant, right.
Speaker 2: Doesn't matter exactly. I think that, let's see, he had actually a restraining order against it, So I think he's he is f U c k ed. Yes, Yes, I wonder and listen. I can only hope that there was a prenup. I can't imagine in this day.
Speaker 1: And age, I would hope. So I hope she definitely. I don't know if he would have signed it though, you know, you never know, and I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think sometimes well.
Speaker 1: Especially when you're doing it, when you when you the woman is doing it, you know.
Speaker 2: And when you fall madly in love. I think a lot of women make that mistake.
Speaker 1: But you would think Denise would learn her lesson. She's smart. She's a smart woman, yes she is. But if he is, like sometimes when you're in a relationship, it gets foggy.
Speaker 2: This one is. This one is scary. It is scary.
Speaker 1: It's every red flags everywhere, right, So not good. I just hope she's safe. That's all that really matters at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: And he violated the restraining order. That's scary. Yeah, it is.
Speaker 1: He's he's not going to win this. I can almost bet my right ass cheek and.
Speaker 2: What can it? Was he their kids though, are not The two daughters are Charlie's and then she has an adopted daughter. I don't know if he's.
Speaker 1: He's got kids too. I think a it is like two girls. I think.
Speaker 2: So he's calling in all these witnesses. Have you ever been like, you've ever done anything like that?
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean I was, I was definitely testified against my molester when I was nine. But that's as far as I that's as far nothing to do with as an adults.
Speaker 2: Know. I have to take a beat. I'm so sorry that that happened to you.
Speaker 1: It's so casual for me because I've said it publicly so many times.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I know you don't know, so thank you.
Speaker 3: Don't be sorry, I'm I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: And how horrible, how horrible. So yeah, this one, that one is not good, not that any of them are good, but particularly scary sounds like to me.
Speaker 1: It just doesn't sound. I mean the fact that you when anyone files a restraining order, that's definitely not that that is a sign to the outside world that you know, she may not be safe.
Speaker 2: Agreed.
Speaker 1: So I hope she has really good friends and I and I hope that she feels safe wherever she is.
Speaker 2: You know, you have the secret wish that maybe that like her and Charlie will come.
Speaker 1: I don't. It's kind of it's kind of like Jennifer Gardner and Ben. I just want them to be good friends because I don't I believe that they're just first of all, I mean, I think Charlie's he has been sober, but still, I just there's so many skeletons. They're an ex for a reason. Believe me, I married in my ex, so he split for like ten years and then we reunited. It's just like they're an x for a reason. Though I still have I wish him all like the best again, it's just not like, why go back, Let's move forward, except in your case it seems to work.
Speaker 2: You. Thank you. I'm glad to see that he's come out of that wild time in life that he led. I mean, an addiction is scary, it's a disease. Think about Matthew Ferry all the time, and you know, I think he talks about I'm not sure. I saw him also on Bill Maher. I feel like he was talking about miracle that he's alive.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah no.
Speaker 2: But the amount if I watched.
Speaker 1: This documentary twice because it was just so good and it was eye opening, and I just wanted to make sure I hung on, like I just wanted to make sure I saw everything because what he revealed with the amount, I mean, his drug dealer was on this documentary, like saying he couldn't believe how much he was doing as far as drugs go and that he every single day he would wake up wondering if he was still alive, and he would go for weeks binge for a week, like weeks upon weeks upon weeks, and this guy never stopped. And the fact that he's still alive is just a miracle.
Speaker 2: When I did see him on Bill Maher, he's also he's very eloquent, he's very self deprecating. He's just so likable.
Speaker 1: Oh he is. But whatever, his life changing is hard, right, Like you're not comfortable when you're making life changes.
Speaker 2: Right, Wow, incredible. So that's also to their episode. You and I are going to have to follow up in a lot.
Speaker 1: Oh there's lots of yeah, lots of different ways we could go.
Speaker 2: So we talk about my.
Speaker 1: Ex partner on Dancing with the Stars, Ryan Lochtey. I danced with that guy.
Speaker 2: You dance with everybody.
Speaker 1: I have twenty I guess I did twenty seven seasons.
Speaker 2: Holy shit, I know.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, hence the retirement. My hips can no longer hip.
Speaker 2: I can even imagine. Tell me about Ryan, and tell me about because now he's going through.
Speaker 1: So when I danced with him, he had just you know, the Olympics. Obviously, we also had protesters that like came onto the dance floor and we thought they had guns and they were gonna blow our heads off.
Speaker 2: It was insanity.
Speaker 1: Like during the live show, I've never seen our security guard shout out to David tackle somebody so quickly.
Speaker 3: What was What was the scandal I'm sorry for my mate?
Speaker 2: Was the Olympics funeral?
Speaker 1: I can't even tell. I mean it was I don't really know one hundred percent, and I don't want.
Speaker 2: He lied like he didn't or something.
Speaker 1: Yes, but he was also intoxicated, and I'm not making any excuses he should not have lied. But if you were to meet Ryan, he is very so. He's such a sweet man, he really is. He could not like at first, I was like, oh great and getting another controversial figure and this is gonna it's this guy just gonna be lazy. No, he worked so hard and he is so vulnerable, and he just trusted me in the process and for me as the best dance partner ever, I don't care what your dance ability is. If I like you as a person, I'm going to invest also so much into you.
Speaker 2: Right, You've got to write a book.
Speaker 1: You have got I did, I already, but in twenty eleven. We've got a chapter two coming up here soon because it's so there's so much to talk about.
Speaker 2: I got to get your book. Wait, what's it called?
Speaker 1: Well, no, this was this is back in twenty eleven before there was even audible, so this was called Dancing Lessons. How Dancing has shaped my life? But yeah, it's been. It's been a whirlwind for sure. I mean, the show has changed my life and it's been so amazing. And with that though, has been so many life lessons, and this one included with Ryan. He had just met Kayla literally when we just started dancing, right, and then I believe got her pregnant. Also during this season, I think, and look he was. He was absolutely in love with her. He he basically took me and step by step he goes, this is how I'm gonna propose to her. This was like week six of the competition, and he was so in love with her. And I just recently when I had my Dancing with the Stars it's called Sex Sizes and spray Tands podcast. That's no longer happening, but he was on and they seemed fine. So when I heard about this, This was shocking right for me, that.
Speaker 2: He has he has I guess he already has somebody else that he's trying to.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's a common denominator here. Would you like to say it?
Speaker 2: Yes? You? Well, you say it? Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean I'm not saying all men. I'm not saying all men.
Speaker 2: But like, I think it's just the way we're made. You think that it's like that just men are not made from coxy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like what is the book called men are from mars?
Speaker 2: Women are? Right?
Speaker 1: I just think that's what it is like and and some people can handle it and some people can't and I can't. So therefore I'm single.
Speaker 2: Right Listen, who knows what you're not going to? I again, if I'm a bet and girl, you're not going to be single forever.
Speaker 1: But I'm okay. I've never been so happy content in my life. There's no drama.
Speaker 2: Maybe you will, but I feel like I was able to get past. We were both able to get past the infantellity. You do know is very rare, but you guys both admitted it right one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: That's the thing when you don't take ownership and you or you flip flop back and forth in guest light. That's when I don't I can forgive the act of I know I can do that.
Speaker 2: That's what happened with us. I mean, it was it was the It was an act. It wasn't a relationship. I don't know how I would have felt if it had been a relationship, if it was yeah, yeah, and then it was and then it was me And then we both separated and we had we did have relationships and obviously came back together.
Speaker 1: What was it that made you want to get back together? And how did it work out? Timing wise?
Speaker 2: We just never wanted to get divorced like I would I always I tell the story on the show, But I was like I was seeing someone else, He was seeing someone else. It was just this absolute sadness like the kids. My daughter would call be like Daddy's being mean, and I was like, you think that you're gonna call me and complain about your father, Honey, you got the wrong number? Okay, you are. You are blessed. And then we would talk about separating and we I trusted him so completely. I knew he wasn't gonna, you know, dick me over, and I knew he wanted to get back together, and I would you know, we were both with other people, and I would tell my boyfriend at the time, I'm going to mediation, and I was like meeting my husband at Chili's, Like, so.
Speaker 3: You're cheating on your boyfriend with your husband.
Speaker 2: It was just it was all interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I mean, do you think that that like seeing him with another woman and him seeing you with another man? You know, you know, you don't know what you have till you lose it type thing like was it was it a clear comparison as to like you should have never.
Speaker 2: The other guy, the guy that I was involved with was was very nice and very and and he was involved with that she had a couple of like relationships when we were separated. So I don't think it was a matter of a matter of that. It was just I just missed him. I missed him. Yeah, I mean it's very rare you hear this.
Speaker 3: You know, I know, I feel very very lucky. And looking back.
Speaker 1: At it, you hold any resentment like for any of it.
Speaker 2: No, I was a willing participant in what we do, and even he so he was un faithful first, but I was also checked out in this way checked out, like just like I was, like the women in my town we would all go out on Thursday nights and like sport with guys even but I'm talking about a lot of married women at that time, and we go out and we drink and we'd flirt, we get all dressed up, and I think I was steps away from it being me, son't.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess it doesn't really matter first first first, at the end of the day, like you said earlier, it's deeper than all of the action, right, Like, it's so much deeper. I love that you take accountability over over your stuff. I think that is that you know it takes a lot so therapy. I know that's the only way to heal, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think still this day and then we'll wrap it up about me is not about me, but we feel both. I don't have any resembment because I think we just both feel very lucky. It doesn't happen a lot that you can find each other again.
Speaker 1: But I think holding yourself accountable, I can forgive anybody that does this, like you know what I mean, Like it's bad.
Speaker 2: I'm very good at it, and I'm assuming he is too, right, Yes, he certainly is he always was?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So and Ryan of Ryan. I mean, look, currently Ryan is undermining Kayla as the mother of their children, as on multiple occasions he has brought his pair more of only a couple months to the minor children's school to have lunch.
Speaker 2: I guess, but I don't know I would appreciate that I would lose my ship.
Speaker 1: Yes, And and Kayla seems too though she you know, I never really got a chance to know her as much, but she seemed really sweet. He loved he definitely loved her. But it was quick, this is what I mean. Like they weren't dating like and I mean, look, I'm not going to put societal expectations on people because I hate them myself. But when I tell you, they just met and then they fell into this like it was quit. I mean within a span we didn't even make it to the finals. So what I'm saying is that, like within a span of six weeks. Wow, right, So it just moved fast. And this is why people say, take your time.
Speaker 2: If that happened to my daughter, no judgment, I suppose, But if it's my daughter myself, I'm grabbing her by the hair and I'm like, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: But what if she was pregnant? What are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: That's a great question. I think that's exactly what I don't think so. I don't think so. But she wouldn't listen to me anyways, she's you know.
Speaker 1: She's gonna go try for some twins.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly.
Speaker 3: I would just be very weary as an her.
Speaker 1: Every I know, right, but we live and learn, and we can't control anybody. You don't control anyone, unfortunately, I've tried, so have I.
Speaker 2: So have I.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it sounds like she's pissed.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He Ryan unilaterally pulled the children from school after sending him a message and then wouldn't answer. I guess he said where are you? And she he was She said where are you? And he wasn't answering or send Kayla a message and said I'm pulling them out.
Speaker 1: I mean also, I think he cheated, right. I think no one's saying this in this article, but like, I think this started it, which is not good. It's not okay and by the way, not good. But let's not forget, right, Like, let's just not forget. This is not just happening randomly. This is a reaction.
Speaker 2: But also, you know what, like this is what I always think that would be nice if you had some respect for the marriage, if you had some respect for like like you know.
Speaker 1: But you think men think like that. I don't think you think like that.
Speaker 2: I agree, I think women, But I don't think a lot of times women do either, because the anger so overwhelming that you lose your Yes, you lose, you lose whatever you saw in the person originally that was good and you as opposed to saying, listen, we had this this sacred thing or this sacred time and and but it's very rare, right.
Speaker 1: That I think that I have an answer, Like I have a solution is accountability and not ever veering away from it, believe me. Like it's when you don't and you gaslight the other person, that's when you create rage. And I think that if people in general people take accountability, like literally follow the twelve step program, it would make this world we live in today so peaceful.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, no, said I'm thinking through. Like if you're going through and you're so angry and the one party says.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: Yes, like let's let me even if you don't want to go there, like let me just say how sorry I am, you know, and how that would change the whole dynamic and problem very quickly, right quick?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean there'll be no wars happening right out, you know, I swear, yes, I agree. Can you imagine? Like and by the way, if it's just words, who cares at that moment?
Speaker 2: Like just do it? Just say it, like let your guard down, farm the other person and then really like right, find each other's humanity somehow.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine that is they?
Speaker 2: You know what we need to be running the world. That's the thing. So though, and Jensenslan Amen, Cheryl Burke for president, baby, I'll be your sure, yeah, next lifetime. We have enough problems anyway. This is so great. I absolutely loved every minute of it. I love talking to you. You're great. Me too, Me too. We're going to do it again. I could talk to you forever and maybe we will. We're friends.
Speaker 1: Let's do it, Yes, we are friends. Now you're stuck with me.
Speaker 2: I hope that our listeners, you know, found this not only interesting, but maybe even a little insightful.
Speaker 1: And therapeutic, like we're all human.
Speaker 2: Yes from therapy girls. Amen? And while we don't wish divorce or heartbreak on anyone. We want anyone at home that might be going through it right now to know that you are not alone.
Speaker 1: And in general, take accountability.
Speaker 2: Take accountability. That's our message, that is our I'm going to tattoo it on my forehead. I don't have a tattoo. I'd like it.
Speaker 1: I like you either, like accountability.
Speaker 2: Accountability is it's a long word though, but okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, you don't have any tattoos.
Speaker 1: None.
Speaker 2: Love that.
Speaker 1: I don't want one.
Speaker 2: I don't either. I don't like it, and I'm like.
Speaker 1: No, I'm so happy I don't have one.
Speaker 2: Yep, me too.
Speaker 1: But I am thinking about getting my ears periously. I only have one whole.
Speaker 2: Piers so I do I do I have?
Speaker 1: I have one now? I had actually fun facts so random in eighth grade. I was it was a dare and I pierced my own ear but then closed up.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh yeah, I've never been into a lot of piercings, a lot of tattoos, none of it.
Speaker 1: I don't like it. My mom got her eyeliner tattoos.
Speaker 2: She regrets it. Oh I did do that. I did do that, and now it's green and I have to go over for getting what absolutely true? Oh my god, no you listen. I mean, if you need some advice and you're going through a difficult relationship ending, we want to help, so call email us. All the infos in the show notes, follow us on socials. Make sure to rate and review the podcast I Do Part two and iHeartRadio podcasts where falling in love is the main objective. ERL Burke, I fallen in love a little with you today.
Speaker 1: I love you, I thank you.
Speaker 2: Yah yah h