Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The eighty two game preseason is in the books and is finally time for the real season. Don't miss out on any NBA playoff action at Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NBA. From the play in tournament through the finals. Draft Kings Sportsbook as you covered with same game parlays, live betting, os, boost and much more. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code Shannon. New customers can bear five dollars and get two hundred and bonus bets instantly. That's the code Shannon only on DraftKings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill, Casino and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and nine Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on the amount of initial losing bets. Bonus bets expired one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. On CEE DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: The halby deon Sanders's younor clap back in Colorado for critics. First Colorado of Safety Xavier Smith said that Sander's never tried to get to know him and that Coach Prime was destroying guy's confidence and belief in themselves. Chadeur went on the offensive, post that Smith had to be be med at best, that propad it predictable. Social media back and forth culminating in Colorado receiver Caleb Mathis posting a video of himself beating Smith in practice. Miss new teammate at Austin p Jaheim Warren posted Mathis had only thirty eight receiving yards. In twenty twenty three, Dion Sanders reposting War's career stat with the observation, Lord Jesus.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know what to me again? All in good fun again the topic we just had not long ago. Will comes to talk trash talk. You can say whatever you want. As long as you talk to talk, you got to be able to walk the walk. Nobody should be able to destroy your confidence. This is a game of football. Nobody should be able to destroy your confidence because that's the first thing you got to have in order to play it. In the get go right, the first thing you got to have. You got to be confident what you do. You got to be confident in your abilities. No matter what nobody say. I had words gonna destroy your confidence. I don't get I don't care who it comes from, whether it be coaches, whether it be partners, where it be fans. Nobody should be able to get to you. As long as you believe in your craft and your game and you work on it. That's it. The back and forth Prime defending his son, that's that's the time. That's life. That's in general, and it's the It had nothing to do with the coaches and the players. That's in life in general. If someone says something to your daughters and your sons, you defend them. If somebody said something my daughters and my sons, or people say something about me, you know, they defend me. Well, I'm one I don't care. They ain't got to say nothing about me. Get I don't even care. But in general, just for my kid, you you protect your kids, sure that the kids normally nine said nine times out of ten.
Speaker 3: Protect the parents. That's that's all. That was.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: You know, a time time said something very interesting. He was on all the Smoke podcasts and he said that he thought the people that that he loved the most and the people that he spoke the highest of.
Speaker 3: Would protect him.
Speaker 2: Those are the people that's been most outspoken against him.
Speaker 1: But that's that's us. Yeah, that's yeah. Always, it's always been that way.
Speaker 2: You you've never heard Pat McAfee say anything negative about Joe Rogan.
Speaker 3: You never heard Joe Rogan.
Speaker 2: So it's anything negative about Pat McAfee and so forth and so.
Speaker 3: But it's us. It's us. I'm saying that.
Speaker 2: That you when have you ever heard somebody say something negative about Joe Rogan. Joe Rogan has been at the top of the food chain for that game. Look how many guys left Alabama in the transfer a portal. Guys leave all the time. Guys have left Coach Safe while Coach Sable was there. Now, if you want to say Shannon, this is our lived. Coach Saban is leaving. They feel things are going to be different. They want to go somewhere. I will grant you that. But a lot of guys have left Coach Saban and gone into the portal. But it just seems Look and I and and the thing that I told and I talked with Time today and I talked to him from time to time. No, I won't get too specifically what we talked about. Say Time, this ain't about your kids. This is about you. It's about you. If your door played like he played and his dad was Joe Lampshad, he wouldn't receive this bitch yall.
Speaker 1: Oh no at all, not at all.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 2: But I would have loved to have seen I want to see Peyton Manning and see how they would have responded to Peyton or.
Speaker 3: Eli knowing that his dad was fight was Archie.
Speaker 2: I just want I just because that's what I like to see, because I like to have It's hard to say what it's like without having a compa a comparison.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Yes, sir, but I.
Speaker 2: Don't well, I don't think Peyton has social media. I don't think what you call him has a ELI had social media. So if it's really if it's really hard to say, but I know we're the hardest on people that.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, always and so it's always been that way. It probably will always be that way until.
Speaker 3: We're all in one accord.
Speaker 1: And the most difficult part in trying to get us all on one accord because we all marstered the beat of our own drum.
Speaker 3: We all think we're always right.
Speaker 1: We always always have an opinion on how we should have done things, or how we would have done things if the opportunity presented itself, or if we were in that individual shoes. Always. I mean, it's it's listen, it's unfortunate, but it's always been the nature of our people in general. You know, it is what it is. You just get to a point. For me, I listened to people's opinions, some good, some bad. Some I remember, some I don't. Most of the time, it's people that have never been in a position that always have the wildest ideas and thoughts on what they would have done if they were in said position.
Speaker 3: Everybody got great ideas with your money.
Speaker 1: Man, don't don't get me started on that.
Speaker 2: Cab got great idea. Man, this is what you should do. Okay, let me ask you a question. What you're doing with your money?
Speaker 3: Nah?
Speaker 2: Man, I'm just saying, if I had your money, No, tell me what you because here's the thing.
Speaker 3: If you blow your money, you to blown mind. If you can't help.
Speaker 2: What makes you think, if you can't handle twenty thousand, fifty thousand, that you can have a five million? Because see bad see small habits turning the large habits. That's why you correct mistakes, small things so they don't become big fans. So this notion, man, if I had that, I'm looking at you right now. I already know how to be, but I've never been. When I look and I see guys around, I'm motivated by their success.
Speaker 1: I'm not in being of it.
Speaker 3: I'm motivating. I'm like, man, I can do that. I can do that.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And like, for the first time in a very long time, I had somebody that looked like me to help me.
Speaker 3: That's Stephen AYI.
Speaker 2: He had them to build graphics to show club shape shape. He talks about club shape, he talks about nightcap. They build graphic let that sink in. They have nothing. They don't distribute anything club. It is your nightcap. But he had them do that for me. When I was on the network that was distributing it. They did nothing. They didn't even mention that, they didn't advertise it.
Speaker 3: He did that.
Speaker 2: He did that. I'm not envious of his success. He's not envious of my success. The first thing he told me said, bro, be you be you you know more football?
Speaker 3: I can that possibly, No.
Speaker 1: That's dope, that's live. You don't, man, you don't get too many people like that.
Speaker 2: Now Hell no like that, hell to the now. No, nope. But you know when guys like, okay, what do I I help? I mean if I can help, Okay, this is what you do. You know, cam cam like, hey, I need I want to talk to you about Okay, fine, what's up? I said, Well, this is this is kind of how we do it. We do it like this, kind of do it like that because I want all of us to be successful.
Speaker 3: I'm not. I'm not.
Speaker 2: I don't worry about anybody else. Well what about look, we do what we do. Y'all do what y'all do? Oh what you're not gonna do what we do on night cap? I'm gonna do what I do on Club Shay shape and we're gonna keep it moving. But I don't I don't get envious of anybody that you know, stephen A and I look at think about it, stephen A, HBCU, myself, HBCU, straight hand, HBC three of the most prominent places voices on television, HBCU myself, Barkley, Rural South, Rural South, Georgia. Rule Alabama, Well, ain't nothing but rule. Ain't no city at Alabama. Everything is rule at Alabama. Think about it. If somebody from what they call you, they call you a Bama. They don't call anybody else the dada Obama. What's Obama? So all y'all go back to jump in the chap man. You know what about Birmingham country rule anyway, look at look at Barkley, heavy cloaqual dollect myself, talk with a list, bro, you can do it. I don't, like I said, I'm happy. I'm excited for anybody that looks like me that can have success. I understand because see, oh you already know what I'm see. If you understand the rules, you can be good at any games. Already know what I'm working Like that, I don't make excuses. I go get it done. See, I'm gonna make it so we're gonna have so many of you. We're gonna have so many downloads. The sponsor is gonna have no choice but to come for you. Advertise is gonna have no choice but to come for you. How can they not? That's what we do. That's our job. That's on me and you. If you build, they will come.
Speaker 1: That is.
Speaker 3: That is.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, Yes, sir, this woman has a very interesting request for her man. Let's take a listen to what she had to say.
Speaker 5: How much money does he have to make per year? At least one hundred thousand to fifty fifty or someone who fully provides, fully priv What does.
Speaker 3: That mean to you that I would have an allowance?
Speaker 1: How much would that look like for you?
Speaker 3: I would say like seven thousand, five thousand.
Speaker 2: A month for a year. She needs five to seven thousand a month a month month.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wait a minute, but she said the guy has to make at least one hundred thousand a year. So if you only make it a hundred thousand a year and he had to give you seven seven thousand and five thousand a month, now I ain't no guy there math major, but he ain't gonna have ship left over to do now. See, I love I love I love I love her ideas, I love her her enthusiasm. But at some point, delusion and reality is going to set in. Delusion and reality is going to set in at some point. There are certain there are certain women that can command and warrant that type of what's the word I'm looking for, that can warrant that type of.
Speaker 3: That kind of stipend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, they're oh they oh, they're they out there, They're they're they're out there. But at some at some point in like huh, not her, Yeah, not her. I didn't. I didn't. I didn't. I didn't know. I didn't know how to say it in a nice way. I would tryumph, I was trying to. You got to guide me here. I'm trying not to. I don't want to piss nobody else say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Let's let's be all the way one hundred think about it. A guy that makes that effect, Okay, let's just say, for the sake of argument, a hundred thousands that's gonna put him somewhere into twenty to twenty four percent tax second. So in other words, he's gonna So he's making one hundred thousand. If I put him in the twenty percent tax bracket, that's twenty thousand dollars that he's already lost.
Speaker 3: So now he's down to eighty thousand.
Speaker 2: If I put him in the twenty four percent tax bracket, that's eighty four thousand. That's a twenty four thousand, So he's down to seventy six thousand. Let's just say, for the sake of argument, I give her five thousand a month, five times twelve, that's sixty.
Speaker 3: So now he's down to sixteen thousand.
Speaker 2: Now he's supposed to pay his bills, his mortgage, or his rent a car payment, make his make ends, meat for him on sixteen thousand. Now, how big of a damn food does she sound?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I don't.
Speaker 1: They don't break it down the way he just broke it down. It's just the thought of it. It's the thought of he has to make this much, and this is how much I want. I don't think women in general actually break down their figures. They just see a set amount and want said set amount, and just you got to figure out everything else on your own. But the chances the chances of these hypotheticals actually happening, because, for one, you got to be able to get a guy that's in that bracket or that one percent to deal with you.
Speaker 3: That's the hard part.
Speaker 1: And if you do get them, how you keep them to get them to be able to do some of the things that you want to do.
Speaker 3: That shit is difficult.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, what's the likelihood of her spending five to seven thousand a month? You're asking for something you don't even do for your damn self. You see what I'm talking about, don't Joe? Everybody have about it? Oh I want this. You buy your own self a Perkin. You buy your own self a big body beatings Bentley Lambeau truck. Oh well you live it up with you living a million dollar condo.
Speaker 3: But you.
Speaker 2: But that's the expectation based on what Now I need to hello on, tell me what you're bringing to the table? Now, Nia, if you come into the picnic, I need you to bring something more than your appetite.
Speaker 1: What does she bring?
Speaker 2: The napkins bring something but you? But what's that? But See, here's the thing, the expectations. Let's be all the way real with this now let's have a real, all the candid conversation. Now, I don't have a problem. Okay, well Shanny, look look this is what I you know, blah blah blah. I need this, I need this. Okay, fine, let's be reasonable about this. I got you know, I do good, Shannon, do good for myself. I've taken care of my right right. But bro, I'm like, hold on, wait a minute. Now, the way I operate I like to give. I'm a givea same. That's why I'm a I'm gonna provide.
Speaker 1: I'm gid Sam, but.
Speaker 2: I need to know it's appreciate it. Because the one thing, the one thing that I hate from a person more than anything is ungrateful.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, if you won't, hey, if you want to see shell school, let me think for one second.
Speaker 3: You're being ungrateful for what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna give it. I'm gonna give her to an extent because what you can't do is you can't come in my world and then outspend the way I spend. Yeah, that makes sense. What I'm gonna do is is what I do every month is I have a monthly budget. I have a monthly budget. I did this even when I was in the league. I had a monthly budget. As crazy as it may sound, I'm not going over that budget, come hell of high water.
Speaker 3: I don't care it is.
Speaker 1: Ever Now, if if I don't go over that budget, let's say in September and that married, and that that money carry over like some minutes like you you know you used to have, they roll over the next month. Okay, now boom baby, Look here I got a little extra. I ain't really go over budget last month, so here go whoop the whoop or whatever it may be. Now I can't deal with you. You got some women again, I say it all the time, and fellas you get you understand who you're dealing with. Know what you're dealing with. There's some women that are salary cap casualties, and you'll try to force yourself dealing with certain women, and you think spinning and spending and spending and spending just to garner their attention, get the way to go. But all you're doing is you're running yourself ragging in the ground, and you're fucking up the cap space. You you messing up the cap space. You know, chasing after a liability.
Speaker 3: Apples it apples. Oh yo, be this all you make? Ex amount? What that gotta do with you? You?
Speaker 2: Notice what you said? Oh Joe, I told, I told what I said. You don't think about what you What did you just said? I said, You've been ex amount? Say that again.
Speaker 3: I want you to say it slowly? You who is you?
Speaker 2: Me?
Speaker 3: Not you? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean it's listen.
Speaker 3: How about the game is?
Speaker 1: The game has always been the game? The game has always been a game. And no matter who you are, no matter how you try to say it or splice it or make it, you gotta you gotta. You gotta pay to play the game. You gotta you gotta pay to play, no matter what, whether it be a you don't care what time do you put relationship, Oh my boyfriend girlfriend? You have to pay to play. It's just the way it is, idiot.
Speaker 2: But sit here, thing, oh man, First of all, you paying directly, and directly you take it out to eat. You paying for something, because if she laying with you and you're not doing with her, she a bigger damn food than I thought she was. Yeah, because ain't no a he got Hey, I tell my daughters all the time, he gotta do something. I'm not saying he got to be able to do for you like I am, because clearly the likelihood of him being in the same position, but he gotta do something.
Speaker 3: Right, right right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know it's it's well listen, I like what she said is I don't want to call a delusion, but it's not realistic. Now. What she can do, which most do on Twitter, is they obviously say some of these same things. They're not They're not going fifty to fifty with no man. Well you're not going fifty fifty fifty with no man, but then that means you're paying one hundred percent of everything. So I mean that that makes no sense.
Speaker 3: Oh, you keep talking. I gotta go back. I gotta go back down.
Speaker 1: Okay, Chat, what y'all chat? What y'all think about the fifty fifty situation? Women, ladies in the chat? Yes, no, how you feel about it, because if you're not willing to go fifty to fifty and understanding that, I think both of you working in unison as one to find a common goal to be able to live comfortable instead of putting all the onus and pressure on a guy depending on his status and what he's bringing in as far as revenue is concerned month to month or every two weeks, or have you get paid acted? I would, I would hope you you would want to. You know, hold you're into the bargain. But you know some can do that and some some don't. There are some women that probably don't have to pay anything, They don't have to pay any bills. And if you're fortunate to be in that situation, no kudos do you? Kudos?
Speaker 2: Do you?
Speaker 1: I think it's dope, but I don't. I don't see anything well, I don't see anything wrong with going fifty to fifty, but just having the guide do everything, it puts the women in a position to me as having no leverage. As a woman, you have no leverage if a guy is doing everything, if he's doing everything and he don't really contribute to anything, like he has all the power, he has all the leverage. And I think for women, the leverage and power for you is in your ability to be independent, to be independent if need be, and really not need him. And if he does have and he's able to do for you, I think it's a plus. Allowing him to lead, allowing him to be the man you know that he is, and do the things that are necessary or what a man is supposed to do is with a woman. I think that's cool when you have a man that just does everything. It just to me. I think it just takes away all the women.
Speaker 3: You actuated with me. Alight, I keep it? What hey?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the first par Real william collection. They al on you. Boy, that was somebody and they messed up.
Speaker 3: Sure who handed it in? Hey boy?
Speaker 5: Huh?
Speaker 1: Hey that that he that you know that? Look that little speedy bad that's about nine thousand, you know that right?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: Look what look at the old Joe this here you were crippling. You were crippled for somebody.
Speaker 1: Let me let me see, let me see what they messed up on.
Speaker 3: But that was white.
Speaker 1: That was why I sail.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Oh that's hey. Oh that's.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 3: I think I won't keep it here.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey see they ain't man.
Speaker 3: They got man?
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, Oh what's that? I can tell you what I can look. I can look at that and tell you. I can tell you what size that is right there?
Speaker 3: That's the seven.
Speaker 1: Hun.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's like, hey, show if you won't Hey, that's.
Speaker 1: A side, that's that's the size seven. I bet on.
Speaker 3: It just take it out.
Speaker 1: Take it out, well, un but you gotta boy. You got a whole lot of guests. But they they've been, they've been messing up for real.
Speaker 3: Did I tell you real?
Speaker 2: Hair?
Speaker 3: Hey show I keep here. But whoever was fun, don't worry. I don't know who it would fun? What did anything else?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Hey, boy, you boy, you don'na be he you don't be buysh You know I left the other two upstairs.
Speaker 3: I'll show y'all them next week. Hey, you don't be boys, you don't be playing. I ain't gonna talk. No, no, no, no, I eat it.
Speaker 2: I eat it before I give it to somebody that's ungrateful. You act a damn for you think I won't I eat it.
Speaker 3: I like he. I like that.
Speaker 1: Hey, you be standing on business.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: I'm too good to him. I'm too I'm too good to a mobo to let them talk crazy reckless to me.
Speaker 1: They got to stick at the mouth.
Speaker 3: You see, that's how you sit out there. I got some other Louis baiton bags upstairs too. Hey, what a hey, I'm to you. I'm proud of you.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, Remember hell, I was I was beefing I don't know.
Speaker 3: Hey, what look at you? You tell me that? Sell me that? Tell me that what not? What you want? What you want? We can talk business off line.
Speaker 1: I seen you, I seen you seven thousand for it?
Speaker 3: No, no do huh No, they ain't got no more. I can get one now, you know, I know, I know that. I bet you won't get it for that. I bet you won't get it for that.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm in we got we. I bet you won't get it for that. I bet we boost the capital. Don't do that.
Speaker 3: You ain't gonna get it for that. Hey, well, un stand on business, but I like that with you. Yours is different.
Speaker 1: You see how you can just cut them off? And okay, that's how you feel. Now when I'm beefing with this one in here? Who we because of you have we created a monster? So sometimes she get beside herself. Hey, I don't. We ain't been following each other for about three weeks. We just got back good today. That's why. That's why I won't tripping. Yeah man, shoot and matter of fact, when she messed up, I had to hold up. I had death, I had it round and everything. I had each other about crimal crib man listen, listen that one in there like her punishment like I can't go, I can't get I can't I can't get mad, I can't I can't leave.
Speaker 3: So I just no sex. Huh no sex? Oh yeah yeah yeah, hold on, it's another one. Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Chat.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So me and Real we've been beefing like the past two three weeks. Un followed on Instagram, unfollowed on Twitter. You know, walking through the house, I ain't even saying nothing.
Speaker 3: I was sleeping in here.
Speaker 1: I slept in here like I slept in here because I wasn't gonna sleep in the room with her. Because you know how women like they like to they like the school forward order me when they school for them you or they put a leg on you, like I wanted to, like stand on business and let you know I'm not here for the drama. I'm not here for the organ I'm not here for that. Like I got to deal with you the rest of my life. I got to I got to set some boundaries, so boom, I had to stand on business. So I slept in my game boom. Yeah, So we just got after three weeks, we just got cool today. You know, And if you follow me on Twitter. You saw what I made. You saw what I made her pay me just just for me to follow her back. And she thinks she she in there standing up tonight because she really thinks okay, because we're back cool again, she really thinks she even to get something. Yeah, no, sir, No, sir, I'm standing on business. You won't get none of this. Hell nah talking stick to me about the toilet, see being up?
Speaker 3: What toilet? See all I do? You can't you can't put the seat down? Not I three weeks.
Speaker 1: We just got back cool today. But she won't get none of this. No, sir, ain't got the nerd and got the nerd to talk. Oh I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't want you.
Speaker 1: I don't want you, a little dick ass anyway, Well bye three minute ass? Next, Okay, well buy, I don't play. I don't play that. I'm o yo, I'm always be. I'm always be.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 1: I ain't trying to hear all that. I don't care how good you look ship I look good enough for two.
Speaker 3: Baby? Are you still up? Yeah? I would just talk about you.
Speaker 1: I would just talk about you.
Speaker 3: I I just I just told everybody your business too, tell tell real to come tell real comes to the thing. Hey, Hey, I'm.
Speaker 1: Said come here, yo, put your put your bondy on the something.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hey, fellas, y'all got to stand on business like I did three weeks nothing in game. Gave up nothing boy? Hold on? She coming? Hey chat, fellas, y'all stand strong at there?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Hold like where you at?
Speaker 1: Yo? He waiting on you. Now, if you're gonna be part of the show when we call, you got to come down. Come on.
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Oh you got me like?
Speaker 3: Yeah, look at the hot mess, looking at reil. Okay, where you got that?
Speaker 5: Fun?
Speaker 2: I reported they be talking reckless rail They can't get no if they talk reckless.
Speaker 3: Okay, look at it. You're trying to buy here, Okay.
Speaker 1: I gotta connect. Who's already Okay, okay, hey we got we gotta connect already. You're gonna try to put your charge on it?
Speaker 3: Oh you know what the price is?
Speaker 5: I know what the price is?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Charge? What about to put im about to put this on? Leave it real? Okay? Maybe you got a step your shoe game up. It's not me no, this this this this is a this a woman's side.
Speaker 1: That's the seven. Now the seven ain't it. I bet that's a seven.
Speaker 2: Talk reckless. You can't, you can't, you can't, you can't. How you gonna talk redtless to me? And I got the goods. I already told you I got you something.
Speaker 5: I got somebody for you. I got I got somebody for you. I ain't gonna talk reckless to you?
Speaker 1: If okay, oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, real, I told you I had one just like you, real dow why I knew what it comes? Well?
Speaker 1: Who are you gonna give it to?
Speaker 3: H SHELLEYE?
Speaker 2: Shelley got one of my bags? I know Shelley got one because I had one in there. Uh, a limited edition of LV bag.
Speaker 5: You showing out. The women really gonna be in.
Speaker 1: Your d M tonight.
Speaker 3: They're gonna be a no deal you I know already say.
Speaker 5: You take care of the.
Speaker 3: Bills, and you know, oh I do it?
Speaker 2: If my thk real, I'm very simple, we get together. I'm like, okay, this is what I need from you. Understand that, Hey, I work hard and there's gonna be times and I'm not gonna I'm gonna be less than attendant.
Speaker 5: But you know, women are emotional creatures. A lot of women don't understand that because they want your attention. Okay, everybody don't have that that mindset they because they're so in love. You got you gotta pull back some Uh.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm look, I've waited. I've waited my life.
Speaker 2: I never wanted to be a businessman, reil when I was a business owner when I was young, and so it wasn't until I got into my late forties fifties I was like, you know what, I think I can be a business owner. And now it's starting to shape, it's starting to take phone.
Speaker 3: That's what I have to tell Chad, because I don't. I don't compartmentalize.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't multitask what I'm good at, I'm great at, but I don't do a whole lot of things really well.
Speaker 3: But at least like Shelley can do this.
Speaker 2: Shelly can can be on a call and she's sending an email and she's listening to what I gotta say.
Speaker 3: I can't do that. I got one thing.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm the businesswoman, and he always want my attention. I'm like, baby, I gotta focus.
Speaker 1: I just I just told him we've been yeah, because.
Speaker 5: He wants me to show all my attention to him. Don't you know he wanted me to get up and cook breakfast at four o'clock.
Speaker 3: In the morning. His damn mind, all of it?
Speaker 1: Good night, y'all?
Speaker 3: All right, real, I will go with you.
Speaker 1: See that now, that's why we've been beefing for for three weeks.
Speaker 3: Matter an'y. Nobody getting up cooking your ass? No breakfast and no four wake up.
Speaker 1: At five am every morning the only time that's Okay, before you got with me, you knew my routine. So why would you say, why would you want to be and live with me knowing I'd get up at five am every morning?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen, she got that was one That's one time. That's one time.
Speaker 1: It's been. It's been four years.
Speaker 3: Real, go get some go get to make muffins from McDonald's.
Speaker 1: And what you think I did? I said, I woke up early, right, I woke up at four in the morning. I was like, oh man, I'm hungry, like I just but I did you know how you slick You know how you slick yard and you stretch, you be like, oh man, I'm hungry like that was the hint out the hint, right, I rolled over, baby, you up. I ain't hit nothing. I nussed her. She said, what's up. I said, man, well, you know I'm hungry. I ain't get no response. So if I realized the meeting listen, I caught attitude. I caught attitude. By that time, it was about four forty five. By five o'clock, McDonald was open. I walked outside, got in the car, went to McDonald's, got my little break, got my little hot case, got my sausage that men of fro and got my orange juice, and came back. I ain't said nothing to hung at all since three weeks ago until the day, no yesterday yesterday. Matter of fact, when she when I was at the hotel yesterday, she is she popped in that that was the first time, and she thought it was She thought everything was sweet because we kind of rekindled, right, and I'm following on all socials. So I told her I'm not following it back until you send me send me some money. So I made her send me five grand today. Boom, she sent the money. So the night she thinks she slicked. She thinks she finna get some and I could fit chat we family, I can I could talk to y'all. She ain't getting ship, but none of this, No sir, No sir, no, sir. I got like, I have to set a precedent. If I don't set a precedent, then she gonna think, well, all I gotta do is this. Well, all I got to do is this, and then he gonna cave in.
Speaker 3: Oh, he gonna give in. Oh you ain't.
Speaker 1: You ain't getting in these panties, No.
Speaker 3: Sir, Yeah, but I didn't.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 2: I've been very fortunate to have some some some some women in my life. One in particular, what to right cook. She could be a chef. I'm talking about French toads, pancakes, waffles, you name it. If you you go to any restaurant, she go to the restaurant, look at and she could taste it and know how to do it. She could taste it and say I can make this real, hey, with no recipe and nothing.
Speaker 3: All she gotta do.
Speaker 2: All she gotta do is go look at it and let her taste right, and you come home the next day she made what you had last night or the weekend at that restaurant.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, boy, that's sin.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about eggs. I'm talking about eggs. Billing Dick I'm talking about French told so fluffy. If like you're eating a clock and you know, mefed it up.
Speaker 1: Wait, she messed it up, and you mess it up.
Speaker 3: I efed it up.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, this is the thing about messing up in life. We all deserve second chances, so you can still revert back and try to make things right. That's the good think, that's the good thing about life. Think about it now, I don't know, I know, I know. Don't let your pride and ego. Don't let your pride and ego getting away of finding or losing someone special. Now, if you if you feel a certain way about her, I mean put your you put your pride and ego aside.
Speaker 3: And you know, no, I'm prideful, I know, Oh God.
Speaker 1: Ain't.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: We ain't got time to be prideful on bidding it. Hold on.
Speaker 1: You can't stand on business if you messed up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I heard the thing. I'm be honest with you, owe, y'all. I don't think I've ever been in the situation and I spun the block.
Speaker 3: You ain't never spend the block. Man. You ain't had no real id yet.
Speaker 1: Man, that's why, Man, you ain't had no, oh, my, my bad determinology. Just I'm sure you understand. You ain't had no real idea yet. You get you get you one them eating with them eaters, you know your favorite eater. You you're gonna spend the block man a few times?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you're gonna. Yeah, man, I just like man, he is what the bill? Yeah? All right, that's enough.
Speaker 1: I ain't talking about you get you getting y'all trying to get an emotional one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: See, what y'all trying to do is try to make me suffer a nostalgic breakdown. And I ain't fit to do that. So that ain't happening. That ain't happening. I ain't fit to do it. I ain't fit to do it. Nope, nope, no, no, Now it's time for favorite segment of the night. Bellow sinko.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, damn if I left, damn with my hat at man. Here you go, Chad, I got y'all to night chat. Baby, you got chat, I got y'all. Don't yell these these words are really really I mean, don't don't do that. Don't don't say they're easy easy, don't don't say they easy.
Speaker 3: Don't do that.
Speaker 2: The Boston Garden was known for its park blow park park yep.
Speaker 1: The Boston Garden was known for its park park. I mean, I listen, they butchered the English language so bad. I'm I'm gonna go with the way it sounds, and I'm hoping it's right. Park p A r.
Speaker 6: K y.
Speaker 3: W the p A r q u e T park.
Speaker 1: So it's spelled like bok too, So okay, like god damn that that was. That was a two way go. But I would have had no no idea. It was q u e t my bad. Okay, you got you got me on that one.
Speaker 3: That was.
Speaker 1: That was a tricky one. It was a simple one, but tricky one.
Speaker 3: Yes. Elijah wan Hakeen the Dream, Elijah Want.
Speaker 1: Alive, Elijah one o l l.
Speaker 3: E j u.
Speaker 1: One j u a N.
Speaker 7: I know that's wrong. I don't know how to spend Elija wan o l a j u w o e n damn, I know how to spend a coup. He's one of my favorite players growing up here. Lad Bird okay, o oh shoe. People would describe you as miserly, miserly. The word is miserly.
Speaker 1: People would describe me as miserly yes, thrifty, brugal, miserly, miserly my. It could be m I or it could be m y.
Speaker 3: My my.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go with I M my A S E R E y. Yeah, I knew it was.
Speaker 6: It was either it was either n Y and I just I just okay, let's go, boy, let's go what let's go? What check this mean so much to me?
Speaker 3: Let's go. How about this voyer who the word is boyer voyeur? Yes, that's easy. V O y e r b O y e r voyeur. What do you talk about? And b o y e u r voyeur? How about this one fly teen who fly ting? Flying?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a contest of poetic insults in the fifteenth century Scotland. Actually it's ancient rapt battles flighting flying, But.
Speaker 1: That's that's easy, uh, flighting f L Y T I N G.
Speaker 3: Correct. Let's go. Let's go quite and the last but not leasia bone. So we do this? What we do?
Speaker 2: You you talk about four euphour, your euphoria. It's a feeling or a state of intense excitement happiness. Shout out to k dot Kenrick.
Speaker 1: That's easy, man, go ahead because I I I battle Kendrick before I battle Kendrick in l a on bloods to talk about euphoria.
Speaker 3: E U p h o.
Speaker 1: Oh ship hold on, there's a U in there somewhere. I just forgot where to put that motherfucker.
Speaker 3: There's a U in there.
Speaker 1: Oh God, hold on, let me take my glasses off. Now yourphouria, let me think your fhouria. There's a U in the there's a.
Speaker 3: U in it, right, I mean you spelling?
Speaker 1: I know, tell me because I know it's not I know the fourier ain't gonna end p h O r A I mean are a r A A. I mean you know I'm trying to say, p h O r I A. There's a U in there. You is silent. I just don't know where to put it. What do you think? I'm not a spelling bee champ. I couldn't even think you know. I'm just I'm gonna just do it. I'm gonna just do it anyway. Your four your e U p h O r A R I A.
Speaker 3: Yep E p h e U p h O r I A. Oh yeah, I got it. I want me do one more. Let me do one more. Let me do it.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact. If I get that, if I get this on the right, I get real some of tonight.
Speaker 3: That's it. That's all the way. I was your bonus. But I want one more.
Speaker 1: Because I'm feeling good. I'm feeling good. I'm feeling good. I'm feeling good. Give me more, give more, give more, give more.
Speaker 3: So right now, you one, one, two, you got you three out of five. Let's go. That's the best. That's the best you've done.
Speaker 1: No, I don't have Yeah, I had a five for five night now.
Speaker 3: No, you ain't never had no five for five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, chat chat, that was for y'all.
Speaker 3: Chat, all right, Dine's time for dunk on unk hold.
Speaker 8: On, hold on, let me let me go, let me go back to let me go back to my note. Hold on, hold on, let me go back to my notes.
Speaker 3: Ain out.
Speaker 1: I felt good at night. I felt good at night.
Speaker 3: Point here we go.
Speaker 1: I had to take my glasses off so I could read my eyes getting bad? All right, chat, First question for unk.
Speaker 3: Chat.
Speaker 1: Please make sure you watch his eyes and watch his hands. Okay, First question? What player led the league and rushing in nineteen ninety five? What player NFL that is led the league in rushing in nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 3: Rookie year, all chat.
Speaker 1: He's looking at the ceiling like Marlon Brando.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, nineteen ninety five chat chat.
Speaker 1: Just make sure you watch his watch his hands from your from from your angle on your end. Don't don't look, don't look at the chat chat. Don't write down the chat chat. Don't make it easy on him, because if you write, thences he's gonna look at the chat and then he gonna know.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, I was with TD TV, didn't lead the league of rushing, plus he missed the last three game. Curtis Martin also came in that year. He didn't lead the league in Russian, but he was Rookie of the year.
Speaker 1: Not it fin You want to give you a hint, he was a he was a dirty bird.
Speaker 3: No, it wasn't dirty bird.
Speaker 2: No. Jamal Anderson never let the league in rushing. The year he came close. TD led the league in rushing with two thousand and eight.
Speaker 3: So I know that's the lie.
Speaker 1: I don't know. You're looking at that ceiling. Ain't no telling. I know you got a computer up there somewhere, you got you got all kind of gadgets in that house.
Speaker 2: Man, it's one of these. I want to say, I don't know, Emmit Smith, you do that every time, man.
Speaker 1: You just every time you are saying you sit here, wait thirty minutes, they say, oh, I don't know, and this say the right answer.
Speaker 3: Now you over in the cheat.
Speaker 1: Man, Hey, chack, chack. Man, something is up chat. I told y'all to keep an eye out.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, I'm looking up at the ceiling. Ain't no answer on this. S you got.
Speaker 1: Something's up there, some type of projector or something. Somebody sending you some type of signal. Look, em Emmitt won the Super Bowl a lot of times. When he won the Super Bowl, he led the league in Russia. Am I correct? I'm not buying that I took I took my sunglasses off. I know the lights are really right right here in front of me. I know a lot of people say why they hear you always want to some wearing glasses because the lights are really bright. But I took my glasses off just so I can keep an eye on you, so I can see what's going on. Trying to figure out how you always get these answers. There's something on that ceiling in there. You got it, something on that ceiling.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Question number two, what is the extra third step that is permitted after basketball players halt their dribble?
Speaker 3: What is it called a eurostep?
Speaker 1: No, listen to me now. What is the extra third step that is permitted after basketball players halt their dribble? What is the terminology for the step that is loud after you stop your dribble?
Speaker 3: A euro step? So you're going you're going with eurostep. I'm going with euro.
Speaker 1: I have a question. Is there a difference between a gather step and a euro step?
Speaker 3: Chat? Look at the definition.
Speaker 1: Chat helped me out here because the answer was gather step. Now, okay, I know what the eurostep is. You know, and I'm not sure what the gather step is. But I euro is euroing, and I'm sure gatherer step in euro is not the same thing. Chat, what do you think I need a little help here.
Speaker 3: It's true eurostep is different than the gathering.
Speaker 1: Oh well, you got that one wrong. Gather step was the correct answer you were looking for, mister sharp. Question number three, what player was stab eleven times in two thousand but still went on to play every game of the two thousand and two thousand and one season.
Speaker 3: Paul Pierce.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Okay, that's the good one.
Speaker 3: And I gave you that.
Speaker 1: I gave you that one, a little lean, a little easy one, just to give you a little confidence to bring you on back down on the next question.
Speaker 3: Two for three, Oh Joe octo for three.
Speaker 1: Here we go. You ain't gonna know this one. What arena league football team did Kirk? What arena league football team did Kirk want to play for?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Iowa barn Starmers, motherfuckers, damn it.
Speaker 3: How you knew that oto?
Speaker 2: I pluged the computer in it once I played that computer in the hog Speed Internet kick in it.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get this wrong, though, You're gonna get this wrong.
Speaker 3: Chat.
Speaker 1: Stay with me now. Name the five NFL coaches that have been traded. Name five NFL coaches that have been traded they played for five. Five NFL coaches that actually played the game that were traded from the team they on somewhere else.
Speaker 3: Bill Parcells, okay, Bill Belichick. Sean Payton.
Speaker 2: Because they had to give up draft compensation to the Saints because he was still under contract.
Speaker 1: Lord in Mercy.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: John Gruden, Yeah mm hmmm, we got him, We got him chat. He's looking around, you're still looking at that ceiling.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah, because that's how that's a lot of people process information. They look up for you. Oh my goodness, whose who else?
Speaker 1: Chat? Watch him? Watch him on your in chat. Y'all might have a different angle than I do. Mm hmmm, oh my good Yeah, yeah, yes, Hall, it's different. It's very difficult. I gave you two easy ones back to back. This was meant to stump you.
Speaker 3: You're doing a great job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's that's that's what she said.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I'm gonna take the sea.
Speaker 3: Ah. We got him on the rope chat. Yeah, you got me with this one, Joe, I ain't gonna lie. So you want to you want to answer.
Speaker 1: It's two left.
Speaker 3: It's one left too.
Speaker 1: But one of the ones you said, I ain't even on here. But we will fact check that. So okay, we'll fact that. We'll fact check that. We go ahead. Who's your one? So I went coach bella chat and Bill Parcells. Bill Parcells, he said Sean Payton.
Speaker 2: You said Sean Payne was on there, but I know John Gruden because they gave up two first rounds for him. I know part Sales because he went from the Patriots to the Jets. And I know Coach Belichick because he went from the Jets to the Patriots. He signed that contract for one day and then end up resigning. Mm.
Speaker 3: They might this must be old. They must be old, because nothing.
Speaker 1: Comes matter of fact.
Speaker 3: Not not that old.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no no, because let me see, Yeah, I was playing. I was playing when both of them were Yeah. No, they're not that old.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmmmmm. I'm wuna be mad at myself. Probably you know anybody.
Speaker 2: You know, Oh, Mike Holmereck, Okay, Mike Homrey from Breing Bay to Seattle. Okay, come on, John, you I mean it took you two hours. Still still, oh Joe, look at think about it?
Speaker 3: How to come on that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay you.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be mad at myself or a I'm not getting this. I'm gonna be mad o Joe, yep, I don't know. I'm gonna stay with John Payton. But they gave up draft conversation for John Payton.
Speaker 1: Well, the answer that we have listed is her medwards.
Speaker 2: From uh, the Jets to the what do you call them to Kansas City. But they didn't give a draft conversation for her.
Speaker 1: Medveride New York Jets to the Kansas City Chiefs.
Speaker 3: So I cold on, but I gave you five. It's been more.
Speaker 1: I don't know nothing about no, Sean Payton, all right, we have to fact check that, please.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's correct.
Speaker 2: They gave the Broncos gave the what you call him draft compensation, he said, Dad, look it up. The Broncos gave draft compensation. They gave the first round of to get him, didn't he hmm? Or a second round pick.
Speaker 3: They gave a pick. Again, Sean.
Speaker 1: Hold On, I have to have my people fact check that first. Please go ahead.
Speaker 3: Asked you fact checked? But I was correct.
Speaker 1: I gave you yeah, okay, okay, all right, I'm gonna let you get that one. So which it was?
Speaker 3: You was four for five? Four for five?
Speaker 1: All right, that's all right, my gott it, that's all right, gott he.
Speaker 3: Gotty. That was a good one.
Speaker 1: Listen. I did, I did. I did very well tonight. I did very well tonight because I think than me, I think ninety nine percent of the chat would have got some of those words wrong as well. Because I Elijah one. I had no idea, Park, I would have had no idea to you know, it wouldn't be k why it was qu e t So you know, I'm okay, I'm okay. It's okay. You know, to to lose and be vulnerable when it comes to spelling, even though it's okay, this is a contest.
Speaker 3: This ain't no love l You know listen, you know, you know how we are in society.
Speaker 1: In society, everybody wants to seem like they're perfect and they're so smart and they know every damn thing, and you know, I just it's it's it feels good to sit here and just you know what, there's something I don't know it all.
Speaker 3: It's okay, all right, don brouh last second, but of the day, and we know what it is. It's a Q and A ask me what you want wave check okay, A J.
Speaker 2: Brandon said. My bottle my birthday is the July. I ordered a bottle of shade by Laporte. But notice on the website you don't shift the Michigan. How would I go about getting a bottle? Much love? Uncle o'show or to you and o'hoe ah, I don't know what's close to Michigan.
Speaker 1: I don't think lake.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: I don't think we shift dealing all either. Yeah. Uh, I'm trying to think a J. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if we shift any work clow. I don't even know if we shift. Is that close to Illinois we shipped Ohio?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's out of my purview. Hey, J Brom, I'm at a blank. I'm gonna have to get back to you on that and uh and and get some information. But I don't I have no idea, bro, I honestly, I really don't. Hey guys, boss lady said, Hey guys, I'm a nice bend of bubbly, brainy beauty and the boss. Uh. If you could have only one type for the rest of your life, which do you prefer? Athletic, sexy, nerdy, friendly housewife, et cetera, only on.
Speaker 1: Ship. I mean, that's that's a question. That's a question to you.
Speaker 2: Hold on, So I'm taking athletic, sexy, nerdy, friendly housewife.
Speaker 1: I got all that wrapped in one boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah you do. She ain't nerdy though rail ain't nerdy. She definitely definitely nerdy.
Speaker 1: She laughed like Steve rkle.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Uh, if I could just take one, I think I'm gonna have to rock. I might have to rock with sexy over every real over housewife. I mean, listen, I ain't gonna be I ain't gonna be home that much. Hey, you do might athletic. You ain't what she gonna be. She's gonna be dropping hurdles at sixty help non m.
Speaker 3: Hm uh yeah, man, yeah, I definitely ain't taking no nerdy nerdy. I mean you don't what.
Speaker 1: Ain't No, ain't nothing wrong with nerds that women women?
Speaker 2: Nah, No, it ain't nothing wrong with it. There's somebody out there for the nerds, it just ain't me. Probably probably be sexy friendly athletic. Mmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean I can't. I can't really answer that question. You know, I'm already.
Speaker 3: You already off the market.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like Boston kt.
Speaker 3: KT asked, Oh Joe, why are your fingers so wrinkly?
Speaker 1: Dude, I don't know. You know how I can get him on wrinkle?
Speaker 3: Yeah, put some lotion on them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ain't got no lotion on het.
Speaker 3: They look like you've been punching flour.
Speaker 1: Hey, I ain't got no lotion on and my fingers. You know, because I'm home, I don't waste no lotion. I can take a shower, and I just I just come on the show because I ain't waste no lotion, just to come over here and try to impress y'all. Now, if I got to go somewhere, I'll put some lotion on. But if anybody has any type of remedy, how I can stop my hands or looking so wrinkle wrinkly?
Speaker 3: Let me know.
Speaker 1: But they always been like this. Maybe I've been catching balls all my life. Pause pause, yeah, my bad.
Speaker 3: Now, But you know sometimes them nerves will beat they beat you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: You know you all bump across the couple love. You know, they had their hair all up, the glasses on.
Speaker 1: You get behind closed doors. You don't know what happened made completely different person, completely different person.
Speaker 3: Good, Yeah, who happened up? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hey, nobody flipper He can't flippy be doing all kinds of things. Man had be running up out of that all. Listen, you have burned back? You were man Friday? How burning back came le? But now how with the clothes when the little man came home?
Speaker 3: Get up out of here to be man. I'm ye, I can I had one like a Lauren's lane.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What hey?
Speaker 2: Hey, I mean you look if you look out of you like man, Please, I wouldn't give us second glad I gave a second thought.
Speaker 1: Tell no, I don't want to tell no stories from the past.
Speaker 3: Now I don't do that.
Speaker 2: I guess what Hey hey, Lady Ray asked, Hey guys, it's both of you are bad people.
Speaker 3: What's the cause of movement or charity that you love? Support mine?
Speaker 2: Support HB. I'm glad I'm out their paper. Uh can somebody talking about us? Nerds are different? Yeah, y'all different? An lie to tell you y'all different? Ben Can's secret. Anytime I see one with the hair up with glasses and you know what it is, I'm already that like you know what it is. I wish iall could have called you about five six years ago.
Speaker 1: Nerds and women that watch anime two, don't let that fool you and that that do coadsplay? Hey, but don't let don't let me. Don't let them fool you.
Speaker 3: Any woman with red hair, I don't care if you if it's natural, if right right? The red? Yeah, get butter from a duck.
Speaker 1: They're dangerous.
Speaker 2: Huh what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ain't name.
Speaker 3: I ain't met nothing like him. Yeah, ain't nothing like him. Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, I ain't seen nothing. I think I've been out here, hold eight years. I don't think I seen I don't think i've seen more than to red here.
Speaker 3: That's it, that's it. That must be a Southern thing red here. Sudden things, yeah, ask, shaking her head like yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know nobody. I don't know. I don't know nobody. Uh uh what you say, anime? Anime?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't, I don't, I don't watch it.
Speaker 3: I just.
Speaker 1: Just just just just trust me. They're different. I had to have to tell one man. If you don't put me down, yeah, I'm just give you a little visual. If you don't put me down, what you that's it.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: That's that's enough. I don't want to give myself in no trouble.
Speaker 3: That is you know, so, hey, I haven't allowed you. I thought, hey, I thought somebody was helping them.
Speaker 2: Ain't no way you got to be able to they have two hundred and twenty five thirty found and you got your spinning around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, I'm gonnaleve.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna leave it at that. I'm gonna keep it. I'm gonna keep'a keep it cute because I know she watching. I know she's watching it there.
Speaker 3: But hey, bro, I say, hey, hold on, I had to tap out on Joe. Oh oh yeah, what you tapped out?
Speaker 1: Oh well, you gotta tell that story. You gotta tell that story. One day she tapped me. O what, yeah, you got it?
Speaker 3: I gave all I had? Yeah, even what the diamond was on me? Da tab me? Hell, I tell the referee, I think, ref don't you see me tample? Help me.
Speaker 1: Bad?
Speaker 3: God, dang help me mad time?
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, Yeah, you know you ain't got it that You're supposed to spend the block.
Speaker 6: Right there.
Speaker 3: Alone?
Speaker 2: Man, uh, leave that alone. You know none of that man Ojo with the diamonds she made me give up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's crazy that I can't do that.
Speaker 3: Man, Come on now, how that how that make you feel you have to do? Sometimes you have to do the walk of shame, o Joe.
Speaker 2: Sometimes sometimes sometimes you just find a woman that just they just better than you.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm right right right right right then.
Speaker 2: Your mom, your grandma say, boy, no matter how far you go, they're gonna find always somebody better.
Speaker 3: Than she was better than me.
Speaker 1: Dang, everything that's tough.
Speaker 3: I mean that, oh Joe.
Speaker 1: Whoever that is, they might be watching to man that last.
Speaker 3: Let one number ere, the last one up. That's all. That's it. Get a little, o, Joe, Let me get a little clow. Oh Joe, I forget the look. Get done.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: You don't just laugh. I was strong the first three or four I was strong, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah that laugh one. Okay, that's it. You got me and that and you just left. Oh too?
Speaker 2: What you want me to do? Dang, stomach hurt? Oh Joe, you have this so much, your stomach start.
Speaker 1: To right right, you know you trying to do like, oh no, ain't that? Yeah? That that's that's tough. Never I've never been that. I've never been. I've never been in that situation.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 1: That's that's a good story. That's that's why I got you. She got you, she got that's a good story.
Speaker 3: Dang.
Speaker 2: I just hope she ain't watched it and never tell the story. Margo Bay said, O, yo, what do you do to calm down and relax. Oh oh, that's easy for me. Calm down and relax.
Speaker 1: Jazz music, Bennie Goodman, Louis Armstrong, a little swing, a little swing jazz, little contemporary jazz. Cigar, any cigar along as a mile. I smoke, smoke everything, And obviously I always pair my cigars with a latte. And I have a nice patio. I have outside, nice patio with a hammock, a little speaker out there.
Speaker 3: I'd be good.
Speaker 1: I can say that I can sit out there, man, two three hours listening to jazz and then not move.
Speaker 3: Man. Oh Joe, she had me so.
Speaker 1: Bad on still talking about that.
Speaker 2: Oh oh Joe, I swear. Let me tell you what I thought about. I thought about going to the kitchen to get some mayonaise to throwing them back to my.
Speaker 3: She have knowing that that, don't.
Speaker 1: H Joe?
Speaker 3: She happy? Oh Joe, I swear, I thought about that, O Joe.
Speaker 2: I started to come back and throw some mayonnaise on to warm that mayonnaise up and throw it right on them back to my Oh lord, man had your boy?
Speaker 1: Oh Josh, well that's that man, she had your boy. Hey, this is how I know you lost. We done went to the next question, and you just thought it about saying, Man.
Speaker 2: I swear, Oh Joe, hey, add the red out of steave. I was faking, I said, Man, I say, don't you move, stay right there, Go to them, Go to the hey, go to the kitchen, give it the more mayonaise to put it in the ball and come back into the ma start again.
Speaker 1: You need you need to find out she got you got you worked up. You need to find her. Man, you gotta redeem myself.
Speaker 3: Man, chat, y'all stop laughing at me. Man, God, you.
Speaker 1: Gotta redeem me. You gotta redeem yourself.
Speaker 2: Like that?
Speaker 3: What you l now?
Speaker 2: Hell, oh Joe, if I couldn't do nothing with her in my thirdy, what makes you think I could do something with it about fifty.
Speaker 1: After twenty years?
Speaker 3: You never know? No, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Dang damn you wash us in your prime.
Speaker 3: You lost.
Speaker 1: That's tough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh Joe, look here, Oh Joe, I ain't never seen nothing like it. Hey, it was either like it or your Oh man, No, what I do to calm down and relax?
Speaker 3: Margot?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Probably I just I just come home. I'm just I just calmed down and relax, like Oh, I come in and I don't turn anything on most days, Like I said, most days, if they're not a sporting event on my TV.
Speaker 3: Never comes home. I just come in, you know.
Speaker 2: I would have the dogs obviously, I would, you know, just just hang out with the dogs. I go on the back porch. I would have baby on my lap. Teddy Bear would be sitting and tight Man would be walking around and he would come laid down and lay down. Man, y'all go ahead on, man, I ain't man, y'all chat y'all, y'all be on some stuff. Man, I ain't sharing none that. They still laughing, Yeah, man, they laughing at me. Mad, I guess yeah, she had your boy messed up man Later for y'all. Free Freema funking on your super fan here, superfan of the show and extremely proud to witness all the success. Today, my wife thirty fifth birthday, She sings background for Jasmine Sullivan. Can you wish her a happy thirty fifth birthday? And from her husband, free Hey, free, what's the name.
Speaker 3: What's the name? What's the name today? My brother?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 2: Oh, you ain't give me no name? Damn okay, so freeze free, I don't know your wife's name, but tell a happy birthd Happy birthday since yeah, congratulations, singing back up for Jazz.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, you know what, it's so crazy you mentioned Jazmine Cullibant name in free tell your wife to tell Jasmine Sullivan that a young lady broke up with me. She could even face, She couldn't even give me the decency to let me know she didn't want to deal with me anymore. But she played Jazmine Sullivan song. This is when voicemail was popping. She played Jazmine Sullivan song in Love with Another Man when I didn't answer my phone to let me know that she didn't want to be with me no more. I never I will never forget that. I will never forget that. And I told myself at that point, you know I would never love again because I love that woman back then, man, I love that one. And the fact that you couldn't even give me the decency in my face to let me know you didn't want to deal with me no more, but you left in love with another another man by Jazz selling on my voicemail to let me know it was over. Like, come on, man, you come on now, you don't you don't do. You don't do, you don't do. Nobody like that.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: That's why when I tell you, when I tell you, when I tell you, everybody left me.
Speaker 3: Everybody left me.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: It was it was damaging. It was, but it didn't really do any damage. It just at the time it was damaging. But then when I when I when I realized and see what, you know, what everybody had to deal with after me, I'm like, Okay, I'm still I'm still old. Show you feel me. I'm like, yeah, did that was?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 2: Was? That was?
Speaker 1: That was fucked up?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: Damn she got you. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, Dennis bar what are your top three original Nintendo games ever? Legend of Velder Super condis.
Speaker 1: It's easy, excite bike, ten yard fight, Excite bike ten yard fight, and you know I have to go Contractcrius. Contract was huge back then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not. I've never been.
Speaker 2: I've never been a gamer, so you know, most especially wait, I mean, we have no money to getting no game, no games at home or anything like that. So we go to the arcade. We played like Gallagher, we played Giles, Miss paid Man.
Speaker 1: Jos was nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we didn't have no games. The whostole bro that that's can tell you about the Nintendo game.
Speaker 1: Say Zelda, Zelda, Zelda.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he mentioned Zelda, the legend of Zelda super Mario three in Super Contract. Oh Ja, they told me I should have faked the Charlotte horse Bro. It was my stomach had Oh Joe, you've had. Look if you've been, if you.
Speaker 3: Back on, you back on her again.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying the chat I should have faked it. I should have faked the Charlette horse Bro. My stomach locked up right, I'm talking about man, I was in paid Bro. You've had you have had cramps in your stomach and you got to lay out like this and to try to wrench it out.
Speaker 3: I had cramp.
Speaker 1: I had cramps like that from laughing laughing too hard?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so what you so what you think I'm doing?
Speaker 5: You do?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: Your boy?
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm stirring like call Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Don't Joe, I've been I'm I'm pogo stick. You know what I'm saying. I'm up and down.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Don't go, I'm going. How mean you about to doing poking? I'm young on them diamonds, got to have them diamonds on. So I'm po going. You ain't y'all have been on the pogo stick y'all know how? Yeah? Yeah, yeah man, my stomach, bro, my stomach locked up, and I said, I'm gonna keep going. I'm gonna fight through it, right, you know what I said? No, I'm good, man, I'm good. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It locked up.
Speaker 2: Hey, it just got to the thing. And it seemed like the more I go it got tight and tight. It got tight and tighter. It got tight and tighter. I had to roll up off it, you know, stop dropping roll. Hey, you know, if you don't find what it tell you, stop dropping roll and to stop dropping roll.
Speaker 1: Hey, you gotta run that back.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: You can't. You can't go out like that.
Speaker 3: I can't. She beat me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, It's like Devin hated no matter what happened, No matter what happened, Devon hated no ry Garcia beat it.
Speaker 3: Hey, look we can go to that when the beast Salver will come back. She got me, Oh got you?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm just saying if it was me, I would have to redeem myself twenty years later.
Speaker 2: I I don't want no part She might beat me worse this time. I about not make it many ride. I didn't last right, Oh no, oh, just chalk that with them. Just chalked that with them, saying, hey, she got the best of you. Okay, Hey, doctor Frank L. Bellaman said, I'm glad you love your funk co U.
Speaker 3: Doc.
Speaker 2: When I say I love my funk coat, I love all my fun I love my funk co too. If I had all, I got three funk codes, three of them. One of them got a ball. Let me show you, Let me show, let me show you. Let me show you.
Speaker 3: This probably probably my favorite one right here, the one with a soccer ball and the Baca ball.
Speaker 1: Hold on, he got a cigar too.
Speaker 3: Nah, he got a cheese burger. Yeah, and a beanie.
Speaker 1: It would be it would be nice to have my uh man.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna get this thing out of you. Ask gonna take it with her to night and gonna send it.
Speaker 1: Appreciate that and send me that synopsis Plaque two.
Speaker 3: That's mine. I'm gonna get you one.
Speaker 1: You get you, send me that one and wait tell him to send you another one.
Speaker 2: Okay, Hey, we make it rail, We make it railer funk coke.
Speaker 3: Huh making railer, funk coke.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know, I don't know what you're gonna put on there.
Speaker 2: We're gonna put in some leggings. We're gonna put a lega. You gonna have a little purse and everything. So reill, reill, go get her funk code the fast time you get your so y'all they'll ride together. So I'm gonna hold onto it, the hold.
Speaker 3: On the mind.
Speaker 1: I want to I want to show my kids my funk.
Speaker 3: Well, don't you want don't you want to? You you could show.
Speaker 1: Yours and real consore red don't need no funk. Now, I'm telling young what we're doing is we creating a monster? You we created monster. We ain't we ain't gonna be able to take me. Ain't no better? You know, to get a relaxed Let real shine, Let real shine. She's shining enough when she put a jury on. She don't need no more shining at all.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, thank you, man, Hey, just what our best was though show? We had fun tonight man. This was also.
Speaker 2: To guys, thank you for watching another episode of night Cap. I'm your favorite, Uh, he's your favor. Number eighty five Rock Runner extraordinary.
Speaker 3: We don't go back to this. Thank you guys for selling out Shay by la Portier.
Speaker 2: We have we're only taking pre orders, so thank you very much for your patience and thank you for your support. Please go far. My media company, it's page. We have a page now and it's called shay Shape Media. We also have a page for my clothing company, which is called eighty four Clothing and that's spelled eighty four is spelled out.
Speaker 3: So thank you, thank you, thank you, and again.
Speaker 2: Legendary philosopher Drew Sayer and comedian Kat Williams returns to Netflix for a live comedy event, Cat Williams Woke Folk, streaming live from Los Angeles as a part of Netflix is a Joke Fest on May fourth, twenty twenty four, at ten pm Eastern, seven pm Pacific. It's live and it's Cat, so anything can happen. And if it's anything like he was on Club Shay Shape, who is gonna be a doozy Cat Williams would debut his new comedy special WoT Folk, which streams live on Netflix from YouTube Theater in Inglewood, California, as a part of Netflix as a Joke Fest on May fourth, twenty twenty four, seven pm Pacific. That's nine, that's ten pm Eastern. This will be Cat williams third comedy special with Netflix. His previous specials included World War Three and Great America. The show is part of Netflix Comedy Joke Fest, taking place in Los Angeles May second through the twelfth, with comedy marathon of over three hundred shows across thirty five plus venues. Tune in for Cat Williams Woke for Live May fourth, seven pm Pacific, Live only on Netflix.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 2: Thank you for tuning in. Please make sure your hit not like button. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. I'm your favorite on Shannon Sharp, He's your favorite, Number eighty five, Rock Runner, Extraordinary, Binga, Ring of Fame, Honoree, pro Bowler, All pro Liberty Cities on Chad Ocho, Senko, Risotto, Johnson. We're out.
Speaker 3: We'll see you Saturday night, Saturday. See you Saturday. Boo