Speaker 1: It's Brick and Jeffrey in the morning. Welcome to the second Date Update.
Speaker 2: I could still be asleep right now.
Speaker 3: You No, it is the weekend, and on the weekends we just give you a little treat. Okay, sit back for a little drama, a little fun, maybe some laughter. It's all part of your second date Update, starting right now.
Speaker 2: Second date Update. Whenever you're watching one of those hospital shows on TV, like Er or House or Gray's Anatomy, the doctors and nurses are always hooking up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yes, I don't know. My best friend worked in the hospital for a long time. I think it's real.
Speaker 2: Because everyone who works there is attractive, the lighting is always dim, and is there anything sexier than changing a soiled bed sheet in front of your coat. I'm looking at Brook right now and her shirt almost flew off when I said it's soiled bed shit.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 2: So I was not surprised in the least when one of our listeners reached out saying he met his date when he was at the hospital. So let's get the story from Noah. Noah, what's up?
Speaker 4: Man? Hey, guys, how's it going.
Speaker 1: Please don't tell me it was an unconscious patient.
Speaker 2: Geez, why did your head go to the I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just like I met her. She was in a coma. She looked so peaceful.
Speaker 4: You guys are on something, right, they're in a coma. You're always a ten. I guess.
Speaker 2: You didn't say no.
Speaker 1: Do you work at the hospital? Is that the story?
Speaker 4: My grandma got a little bit sick and like, nothing huge, but you take in the hospital for a couple of days. And so I was in there with her most of the time for the few dayss visiting pretty frequently and stuff. And one of the nurses name is Holly, was taking care of my grandma and we just kind of started to hit it off.
Speaker 1: Grandma is excited, right because, I mean.
Speaker 4: The last day that my grandma was there, we NEI were going to discharge her an afternoon, and I just kind of gave her a cheesy line, like my granny before she died, I said, she wants to make sure that her grandson goes out on a date with you. Oh, I like, yeah, I got Gramm in on it. You know. She gave her little thumbs up, a little wink.
Speaker 2: And then you unplugged the UKG machine just at that moment, that'd be terrible. Yeah, did it work, that's the question.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it did work. Actually, she like laughed and thought it was kind of corny and cheesy like he's supposed to be, you know, and and was like, yeah, i'd love to you. Let's go out.
Speaker 1: Ah, that's okay.
Speaker 3: I bet it was exciting for her too, because I'm like, you know, you're typically just dealing with sick people all day, not like hot Grandson's true, So that's exciting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean i'd like to think.
Speaker 2: So, all right, you got the date, So where where do you go?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So you know what, I just decided to keep it real simple and easy and just go to the beach.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I packed a little thermis with a little cocktail in there, and we kind of went and put our toes in the sand and just hung out and got to know each other and talked and laughed and stuff for a couple of hours.
Speaker 1: Oh, a couple hours.
Speaker 3: So it was like you're wearing swimsuits at the beach type of situation or was it?
Speaker 4: I mean, swimsuits but just casual.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just okay, you were like splashing around, but you were just vibing, having some drinks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah for sure. Like I wasn't trying to get her in a bikini on the first date or anything, you know, you know, be respectful and stuff. So were you in your bikini though, Yeah, yeah I was. I was in my man thong for sure. I gotta give always what they want.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, it actually a really cute date.
Speaker 2: I think it sounded actually kind of fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well with what happened next, I guess I'm glad I was wearing shorts and not a manthong. Because we noticed there was a little building right down the beach from us.
Speaker 3: What do you mean a building like a boat house or something, or a lifeguard structure.
Speaker 4: Maybe like almost like a little community center building.
Speaker 2: Okay, like an event space.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there you go on event space, yeah exactly, so we can hear music, and there was you know, just a couple of balloons and it said like reception for the you know you, So it was a wedding, right, like wedding receptions going on, you know yeah, And I kind of was like, maybe you can switch a little wedding crash that might be kind of fun.
Speaker 3: Oh you guys crashed a beach wedding, and you're like beach outfit.
Speaker 4: And we actually it did really well because everybody else was in beach attire too, so we just slipped right in.
Speaker 1: That's pretty fun.
Speaker 3: Did you guys, did you guys get a chance to like dance?
Speaker 4: And well, so we're brave enough to dance. But I noticed there was a little photo booth, and I was like, hey, let's go snap a couple of pictures commemorate the fun kind of, you know, we went to the photo booth and a couple of times they do like four or whatever.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so the first two photos are regular, and then on the third one, I decided to take a little bit of a chance and lean over and kiss are on the cheek.
Speaker 2: You're playing everything right so far. I think it's spontaneous, it's flirty.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 2: I want to go on a date with what I'm getting.
Speaker 4: Hopefully we're able to figure this out, but it's not you and I can go to them.
Speaker 2: Did she respond well to the to the kiss.
Speaker 4: Well, so I gave her I kiss on the cheek, and then for the fourth photo, I just go your turn and kind of put my cheek out, turned my head right. Okay, then she didn't kiss my cheek. At all.
Speaker 2: Out.
Speaker 3: Maybe she didn't understand because it goes pretty quick between those photos, like.
Speaker 1: Maybe it was too much for her to register that quickly.
Speaker 2: I feel that you're calling his date dumb.
Speaker 1: Is just like, oh my god, he just kissed me. Wait, what are you asking me to do? And then bam photo you know, like, yeah, yeah, I get it.
Speaker 2: I think if you point at your cheek after you kiss someone and go your turn, they would hopefully understand what. Let me solve this puzzle.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, you're a genius using the photo booth. Not everybody is. I mean that could be the case.
Speaker 3: Did you take it as she didn't want to touch you, or that she was just overwhelmed?
Speaker 4: Well, because I just kind of joked I was finishing whatever. I was like, you left your hanging, you know, joking or whatever. He didn't really laugh either, And then the photos stood out on a look and she had a really weird book on her face, like for that fourth one there, So.
Speaker 2: Maybe she didn't want to cheek kiss.
Speaker 3: Huh, maybe your cheek kiss was bad in some way.
Speaker 4: It was the enough of a look where had to like double check and make sure I wasn't moving the camera or something. Like it was just I don't know, I see, like I offended her and made it a little weird, but I joked my way kind of out of it, kind of light and so the date and it actually, okay, you just.
Speaker 1: Cut that fourth photo off of the strip because that.
Speaker 4: Goes to me completely and I just want to know, like, what's up.
Speaker 1: Did you try to kiss her again at the end of the day. No, No, not at all, Okay, smart y.
Speaker 2: Yes, Okay, we're about to give her a call, but first, I think maybe you should reach out to your grandma and tell her you may need to get sick again, just in case we need to do it in person, becausic. Before we do that, though, we're going to call Holly and get your second date update right after this.
Speaker 4: All right, okay, it sounds good.
Speaker 2: Hold on second date update. I think we were all impressed with Noah and his first date. Oh yeah, even a little bit jealous, honestly, sure, because the only one of us who's ever crashed a wedding before is a Lexus, and that was with her car didn't turn out quite as fun.
Speaker 1: No, you're not welcome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Noah and Holly snuck into a wedding that was happening on the beach where they were at, and they weren't there long. They just stole some cookies and took a photo in the photo booth, and that's where Noah also took a little bit of a risk with a rogue kiss cheek on the third photo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which I mean, I don't think that's crossing any lines.
Speaker 2: It's just a cheek, different kiss all the time, Jeff, Yeah, it's true, but that's a different cheek. So we don't know what the exact reason is. But we're gonna call Hally right now and try and figure out the reason why. Noah, are you ready to do this? Any final thoughts before we.
Speaker 4: Make the call, I'm ready. Nope. I just works out good.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: It's just so crazy.
Speaker 3: I mean, like you guys are bonded because you did something kind of naughty together, you know, jumping into a wedding like that sory.
Speaker 2: Totally before we dial do you you and me Noah want to do like a little cheek kissed for good luck?
Speaker 4: Why not alight or what.
Speaker 2: I'll go first? Okay? Well, okay, now you do me?
Speaker 4: W got you back to?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the wetness maybe washing.
Speaker 2: Like, well, let's find it out. Literally, Jeff just wiped his mouth for something. I'm not going to clean my face for a whole week. Now I'm a dial Holly. Let's see what she has to say.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello is this Holly?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: This is who is this?
Speaker 2: Hey, Holly? My name is Jeff from morning show called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning Creative. You know my words are not doing in the afternoons.
Speaker 3: By the way, we're all here obviously.
Speaker 2: This is the show that's Brooke, Jose Alexis and we're all calling because we're interested to know a little bit more about your dating life.
Speaker 5: Oh is this a prank call? I don't I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Not a prank call.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't be very funny if we produced herself.
Speaker 2: With the front. Now this is a second we do call this second date update. And one of our listeners went out with you recently named Noah.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: We heard about your date.
Speaker 3: It sounded super fun, like the beach and the yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: He told us about the whole experience, and on our end, it all sounded pretty fun and pretty innocent. We want to get what your side of the story was. Did you have a good time with him.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, I did, but I did kind of get a little mixed vibe from him.
Speaker 2: Mixed vibes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know if he told you we crashed the wedding together.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh my god.
Speaker 3: It sounded so cute and kind of like risky. Yeah, I would think that that'd be exciting on a first date.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was Brooks read on it, and she's notoriously into bad things. What was your take?
Speaker 5: Well, I thought it was exciting, it was fun, and we ended up going to a photo boost.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that was kind of like a highlight.
Speaker 5: Well he ended up kissing me on the cheek on like the third picture, and to me, that was like a little quick to forward and like like really sudden for me.
Speaker 1: Interesting, we thought.
Speaker 2: So it sounds like the cheek kiss kind of just threw everything off for you, and after that you weren't interested, not not really.
Speaker 5: So what happened was I did keep the photo boost picture.
Speaker 1: So you like him?
Speaker 5: I do kind of like him, but I'm also not really sure. And like I said, I kept the picture. And I have an aunt who's a psychic psychic ant. Yeah, she's a psychic.
Speaker 3: Like we.
Speaker 2: Together a lot psychic ant okay.
Speaker 5: And then I want to see her, and they brought the picture with me and she did a read on it.
Speaker 2: They can do that, you can just read off of a photo.
Speaker 5: Well, my aunt can. I don't. I don't know about all the other psychics.
Speaker 3: Okay, what did she say?
Speaker 5: She said that Noah was a monster in his past life.
Speaker 3: A monster, monster, mobster, the pone.
Speaker 1: Like, so is that hot to you or not?
Speaker 5: Well, no, he committed horrible crimes in his past life. Like that's scary.
Speaker 3: Wait, so you're only Noah responsible for what your aunt thinks he did in his past life.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's still it's still inside him. We we are who we were in our past life. And I think it. I think it explains a lot. I explained the danger side and like, no he was like, let's go crash wedding and stuff.
Speaker 1: Girl. He stole a couple of cookies, like he didn't like.
Speaker 3: You know, but believing in psychics or not, I would take your aunt's advice with a grain of salt.
Speaker 5: Well, I believe it. I don't know. It's also like another kind of mixed feelings because he's the killer in his past life and I'm not sure I feel about that.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a lot of information, that is. Yeah, I'm not sure how I feel that it is.
Speaker 2: I want to know what the killer feels about it, because I need to tell you Holly past life killers on the other line listening and he wants to talk.
Speaker 5: To you, but no one's on the line.
Speaker 4: Hey, Hey, I don't I don't really know what to say. So, really, you you believe in like a past life, right, Just make sure I'm clear, because I'm like, I'm kind of shocked, like and that I was a criminal, like a murder in past life.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: I mean, first of all, I don't really believe that. I'm not knocking your belief. But second, even if that was.
Speaker 2: So, you're denying it, You're you're know what you're saying, that you weren't a mobster in a past life.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, I'm saying exactly that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's hard for me to believe, man, I mean that's what a mobster would do. Deny, deny, deny.
Speaker 5: How would you know?
Speaker 4: How would you know?
Speaker 5: Her?
Speaker 2: Aunt read your picture?
Speaker 5: Dude, I have and like I am, I am attracted to you, but also I can't risk my own life like that.
Speaker 4: Wish you like, well, well, time out, I'm out. I'm out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably gonna be on a mobster's good side.
Speaker 4: Like this isn't for real? Is that you're messing with me? Right?
Speaker 5: Well? I didn't even know that you were on the line. Why would I be messing with you? This is just my truth.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know your aunt psychic right when she let you know this stuffing on.
Speaker 2: It, I mean secretly listening in, tapping people's phones, very mobster like activity.
Speaker 1: So you're hurting his cause right now, Jeffrey.
Speaker 3: I mean the thing is, Holly, has your aunt ever said anything good about somebody you wanted to date?
Speaker 5: Oh? I rarely. I rarely asked her about it. I was just all on the fence about it, and I wanted extra help determining where I should go, And so I went to my aunt.
Speaker 3: Don't you think it'd be better to like go to him and give him another chance, like get to know him.
Speaker 5: Better, so I could end up with a cement shoes at the bottom of a riber?
Speaker 1: No? Is it nineteen twenty?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I can make it. I can make it really easy for you. This is like crazy, Oh.
Speaker 2: You're going to make an offer. She can't refuse, can't. Here's my offer, give me a kiss on the cheek.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to go out with somebody who thinks I'm seriously a killer in a pass life and is judging you like that and then even says that you're threatened like your native for your life. You're not going to risk that. That's sorry, that's too much for me.
Speaker 5: Calm down, Calm down. I know how this works. Like you know, you just point a finger and someone gets killed. So I don't want to be involved.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Holly, he was visiting his grandma in the hospital when you met him.
Speaker 2: Out the grandma in the hospital, and it's not just a finger point. You have to say about a being and that's when the kill comes in. But I do seriously need to make an offer for a year. So far, I'm contractually obligated to do it, Holly, I have to say, we would love to send you out on another date with Noah otherwise known as crazy Legs.
Speaker 5: Well, he's clearly upset now, and I don't think I should do that for my own well being.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, this is this is your decision, Holly, So are you sure you want to turn him mobster down.
Speaker 4: You do not have to ask.
Speaker 2: The station has never checked and been like, I don't want to be on Noah's bad side either, Okay, Noah?
Speaker 4: Are you and I?
Speaker 2: You and I still good? You want to?
Speaker 5: I wanna?
Speaker 4: Do you want to go on a date with the notorious Noah too?
Speaker 5: Thumbs?
Speaker 4: Giovanni and.
Speaker 2: Brook just perked up in sale?
Speaker 4: Why don't you go for a sale in the bay?
Speaker 2: Don't you know how to romance your own hoots?
Speaker 5: Broken Jeffrey in the morning,