Speaker 1: Looking like Yo, this motherfucker money, I was on fire, Pepe. I got a question for you, whatever, what do you how do you interven two friends that are both bullheaded? What's your name? Might go bro? How do you intervene? How do you intervene? Have you ever had two friends that are bullheaded and that are arguing all the common how do you do you intervene? And then when you do, how do you intervene for the peace or do you just let it ride? Naw, you gotta like, if there's your homies, you gotta be like, hold on, we gotta have a medium here. We gotta just ain't it. It beends with how big it gets. Yeah, like a bees is my niggas like, I have to break up something with it. I have to break up something not too long ago. I ain't saying specifically, I'm just shaying, how do you intervene with two bull headed people? Y'all gotta sit down and talk like man? First off, if y'all grown, they grown, Yeah, we gotta y'all gotta set that up like y'all grown. Cheer screams. I got that little chill see you drink in the morning. Now you're chill. See, I'll been on chance now. I was on Cheers Seas thirty years ago. Show as shout there. You didn't even know what cheers see you. I took Cheers Seas in front of He was like, damn what you take your roucks like? Nah, nigga, get up on it. It was on it like ten twenty years ago, thirty years ago. You know what I'm saying, putting all the guys on it. I showed that he was on it for sure. You own it now? What you own? You on Cheer Season in the morning, you so look, this is what I do. I take up every morning and when you feel like in the morning, so I take a slice of ginger or raw ginger, and then I get a garlic, a raw garlic or be lying, and then I squeeze a lemon on it and I chew it. I eat it raw first thing in the morning, and then I drink that. It flushed me out and then it gave me energy. When I'm working out, I feel difference. You got some goals? What you own? Huh? You got some goals? Just maintaining Lord. You know, it's just part of my daily routine. You know, I gotta sweat take a hike or go to the gym. Do you got any goals? I mean, like you, I could stand and lose ten before I go on this vacation. I'm gonna go on. Okay, So that's on tripping. So that's a note. But if I don't, I ain't tripping it. So that's a note. You don't got no goals? You just just maintain. Yeah, I just want to healthy ship. I get myself go because I hope. I hoped yesterday. I know. But are you working towards someone? You're just doing this is just a daily lifestyle now, you know, just it's working for you, Peter. I'm about to get back on the of course, I took a couple of weeks off and I gotta get back out here. That's why I'm gonna beat you at you. I'm gonna just stay. I'll just be trying to stay. You know, you know you be You don't be consistent. Lord, That's why I'm gonna beat you at bron You can't beat me and golf today we went out there right now we can bring I'm with it. I told you you are not right now, I've been no No, I can hit the ball. Media company. I went a couple of weeks. I'm gonna go play play this week. I'm gonna actually go to Vegas this weekend and play. I saw you, lord. You you know I'm back right now. A d D you be out here checking the phone off for the ground. I'm your ass this week this weekend. I want to hear that ship.
Speaker 2: What you right or left handed?
Speaker 1: I'm right handed today, I'm handed and left handed? You hear this ship? What? What?
Speaker 2: What are your golf players?
Speaker 1: All right? So I'm a hit. I'm a hit. I'm a hint. The driver my lefty, everything in between, right and then putt left. You mean you're gonna use you in between?
Speaker 2: So your golf bag is just a mixed bag and less and right.
Speaker 1: Well mostly right mostly all the in betweens are right, driver and putter is left. Certain CERTI CERTI certain cert It's a green summer. Yeah, we built differently. You ain't watching the games. I don't watching them again. Come outside. That's when you stopped going back to man. Let's get to it. Man, it's a lot going on. Lot going on. It's a lot going on. Shout to the Michigan of rings. Right, yea to the bit they think, is that where you would to win? Lord, that's where he was gonna go. Huh if you had a I was going there at U n C. Probably probably Michigan because tracking the album. You know what I'm saying, Yeah, Shot, that was dope, man, And they won that ship off defense being greedier. You know what I'm saying, Like, Man, they nice. They was nice, That point guard was good, that big man was killer. That was a good game, man. Yeah, they are in a Vallece squad. That was a good game, man. Man, look shout the ukon man both sides. Man, they man, how you have top tier girls in guys programs? That's that's the elite people. That's the elite. Ain't nobody ever did that? Like how they man consistently bro shot the U com man shout to Dawn, y'all enjoyed the whole, the whole joint. Man. I enjoyed this year's race of the final for you, Yeah it was it was a dope. It was dope, Pete for you.
Speaker 3: How quick is kind of that transition to like, Hey, the tournament ends and then hey I'm trying to go to the NBA, Like what's that switch?
Speaker 2: And How does that change so quickly for players?
Speaker 1: How fast do you hit that switch? Do you take some time off? No, it was a media for me. We already had my plan. Yeah. So like when I hit the tournament, before I even went to the tournament, already had my bags packed shipped, like my my dorm was already shipped, because I knew I was coming back to school. Was off. Yeah, I wasn't even coming back to school to finish out the school year. Yeah. So it was like after the tournament, I was just like, shoot, I'm gonna go home. I'm gonna go to all the awards, whatever the awards is for the finalist because then like after that, you know, I was up for all awards like NA Smith or Playboy All American, going to autumn banquets, all of that, and then and you just get right back get to getting ready for the draft. And so that's how you went all that school and fun the education line. I mean, I was still like two and a half years away from graduating anyway. It sound school right you peek, Yeah, But I was just like I was like it was off. Yeah, I was ready for the league. That's what I mean. This saw for I'm a top five pick. I'm like, I'm out of here. I'm about to get my workout on, get my find me an agent, and it's right to business. Now. I'm getting ready for the draft. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, Yeah. It was like, you know what, even after we lost, it was tough because you know, it was Cat's last game and Cats was crying in there, and all I was thinking about, like, all right, next step to the league. It was just like I just was like, damn, you know, I wanted to win it all, but it was like it was like, now, all right, now it's the next steps. Y'all really thought y'all had a chance to win that shit off every year. No way, when y'all thought I was going to n Cuba Tournament, thinking ya, every year we was top tier every year. It was top five team. Every year y'all got your last pop firstround, it was like tier was number two. It was either number one or two in the nation. Ever got your pop. It's hard to win. It's hard to win how you wanted to y'all getting pop Cab and Tyson Wheeler, they shout us, they shot us out. You have no top tier man problem. Win the tournament. When you top tier, you top tier, you're gaming your team, y'all, y'all see your place. Says that y'all were no top tiers like thirty five and three. When y'all got to the tournament, y'all got pop ship. Y'all got y'all last pop. That's tough. Y'all had like eight niggas on that ship went to the league out of their team too. I was thinking about his fairy got team. They got popped game. Look, they got popped. You know they didn't go to the hand me that live I got. That's a live shot. They were supposed to be talking. Talk to you. I'm still looking for you. You know what I'm saying. Don't don't up. I got was God damn lord, they got pop. I got your last part. Scott Paula Raye, Doodoo ass the French. Come on, man, you're shooting that bullship barn. Get your glass out of here, right Rode Island, nigga can't shy'all lass hold right, Philly for sure, Philly hold. Yeah, it was at us, the guard playing. It was the guard playing. Though. You have to go. You gotta have guard players, said Jock Bond, and all that ship. You you got to have shooting, Like we didn't have a lot of shootings. How y'all gonna be top tier? I mean because we we played all school basketball and you know, we put the ball inside and grind it out, and we was good because we was bigger. And you know, I only could do so much if you didn't have no shooting. You know, it's hard to win in a tournament. You know, it's everything is based around the tournament, and it don't matter. From early two thousands. You gotta have guard players that can shoot. He was I was still balling, Like I was balling. You still balling. But and then I know, yeah, but you playing, and then you play in the system, it's a different type of said you was in the box. Boy, It wasn't like I could just be like watch it. I'm like, damn, get off, Like oh yeah he got to pass that ship. Yeah yeah, that's like you from Inglewood. You ready to get loose. But at the same time, I learned how to like work with fundamentals and work with others and play together, you know, with other players. You know, because in high school we don't really learn basketball. We just so talented. No think about it like you could just you just went out there and just dominate. We got to be so dominant in high school. And like I didn't when I got to college. I didn't know how to play a down screen. You know what I'm saying. That's different. That's what I'm saying. You didn't know how to play a fan pitch. And you know what I'm talking about, like you know, post work, three quarters fronting. You know what I'm saying, high three quarters. You know what I'm saying. Like I come from North Carolina system, going down, sitting the street, you know the flex, the flex actually come off the bottom, go down the pick. I come from that ship, you know. I come from them old ass football basketball coaches just cutting your ass out and hear button you and ship. You know what I mean. Yeah, shout, yeah, shout shout the Duke fish and all that with Nelson and all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, stay just with college and then we'll move on. Mike Malone, h would you like to hire.
Speaker 1: Like that one pee you said he keep it in the family. I mean, it's just hard for me to like see NBA coach. I love Mike Malone as an NBA coach, but I'm like, you know, how is that gonna work? Like you went from the top of the top of the NBA. Now you come down to college and you're gonna be dealing with kids that like, I need this money and they gonna be like, or I'm transferring, Like you know what I'm saying, Like, when you play with the best of the best and you there, you have to deal with these kids. I don't. I'm just wondering how psychologically he's gonna deal with these kids when he dealt with these grown men, top tier teams and won a championship in the NBA. You know, that's my only thing. It's just like how you gonna deal with a kid or have to go into a kid house, you know what I'm saying. It's like it's tough for me to picture that. But maybe he just want to, you know, get back in the mix as fast as he can, because I think he could have just waited and got another NBA job. It's NBA jobs opening up all the time. Maybe I want to lead more. Maybe he want to go to college, and but like you'd rather, I'd rather deal with it from an NBA player, really, right, deal with grown people with grown understand a kid at eighteen nineteen telling me run that check. Well, I say this. I know his daughter plays volleyball for the University of North Carolina. You know when you got kids. Yeah, I'm sure he's had to go through the process of her being recruited by other, you know, schools, So he's probably familiar with the recruiting before long, long time ago nineteen ninety five, I think ninety four, he was an assistant coach in Manhattan, so he's been in the college level. He's built his way up Obviostel, Sacramento, Rare respected, went through the CBA, went through the if you do this, do the knowledge on on Mike Malone, his dad Malone's Detroit. They come from a loan line of just dope ass minds. When it comes to the xs and those, I think I'm thinking a little different. I think that he can Actually, when you take coaches like this that are enriched in knowledge in development. Think about Joker, y'all. Joker won Joko when he got the Denver it took him maybe two years to get to where we see him now, to where he developed and stuff. That's part of you know, that's part of the Malone joint. You feel me? So I think that he can actually go there make gods like Kayler Williams or some of these young superstars that need to be you know, chiseled here and cut here and then you know what I'm saying, smoothed out and just teach still the NBA game from the collegiate. If you can do that, if you can translate way he didn't endeavver into North Carolina, man, and figure that out. Yeah, recruitment is everybody's gonna have the same problem in recruitment, Pete, because it's gonna be an issue of what can I pay you? And if everybody has an option to pay you, then hey, we all gonna play the same game. It's when I get you in between these full walls and now I get to teach you and developed you. And I actually he's been a railing in the MVP. He developed an MVP. He developed an MVP in dever, So he knows what goes into that. He knows the work that goes into that. Yeah, but he ain't gonna have times of develop them. What the fuck you mean? Got no time, bry So, they got it's time. They have an off season. They have summer shit, don't they But you understand the turnover on the on the players, like Michigan had all guys who are in the portal and that's the game. Yeah, but they again they now they're gonna have a whole new team next year. Facts or they still gonna come under them full walls and learn that system. I'm not saying them players gonna play better or less. I'm saying that, Okay, that's the game. P Free agency gonna be the game. Once I got the players, that's when the coaching and the development and having being a great day coach comes in because I got to organize these niggas, right. And then let's think a Michigan. If I just want with this team, let me see what I'm losing first, Okay, let's replace that. Then they go to I don't think missions gonna come back with a brand new team. I don't understand that the Yeah, they gonna come with a brand I bet they come up with the majority of their core and and add some pieces. I think some of these guys will go to the league. And if they do go to the league, you gotta replace them, right. But if those guys come back and play some of them have a whole news starting five next year. No way, no way, no way, I'm telling you bet some gentlemen. Shit, come on, let's get it. That's how it is.
Speaker 2: That's how it is to transferportal right now for men's over a thousand players.
Speaker 1: I got you, I hear it. That's the game though they I'm saying to be that. You don't know. They stop go up. This is what they do ticket They stop go up, right, So they're like, oh okay, my stock is un so now let me jump in the portal. You'll get some more money, right, I got you, And they jumping the portal get evaluated. But like you know, the guys in Michigan, whoever ain't going to the league will their best bet is to go to the portal because now they stock us up. So I just seen Trump hit the executive order. I think as of whatever when it effects a lot of these If that ship goes through a lot of them, players wouldn't have the option. They going back to the old the old country joint where you gotta if you transfer once, you gotta stay there. And then that's show transfer. You can't even you can't even wiggle and move no more, bro. You see you see the new joints is coming out. You see the new rules is coming out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Trump's trying to step in and make some changes to how it's gonnaffect everything. Bro.
Speaker 1: They doesn't listen. They punching. They finna punch holes it in il Many. And yet we still don't have a players union to protect the players. We still don't have a financial literacy to teach these players what to do with their money. It's no programs to be all able to talk. College. Ain't even trying to set up no universities, no conferences, no conferences or even trying to set up a program for kids to be able to be taught what to do with this money. It's educational, it's institutional. It's all universities. You should this is when they learning everything right, Why the fuck you have a program or a student body that protects his players? Are the student athletes? Let's ask that question. Fucking artist changing the rules and shit? And then what's the mother for that? Was that? Alabama? What's the nigga that the quarter say? Nick Saban is he's shit dog because he actually ate off that system that they're shutting down or that he's bitching about. He ate off that system for years, and now it's even ground where I can do the same thing you doing. You bitching about it as far as ask got out, Lord, you made the point that you didn't think Mike Malone would be able to jump this wave of understanding the culture in today's player. That's why Nick Saban got his ass out, because now it's even grand. You actually got to do some coaching, and now you ain't got all these big ass giants. I got the same job. You understand, it's coming down to the grid. Bro. All these mother fors is bitching about it actually benefited from it, BROI bullshit.
Speaker 3: One thing Michael Loon could benefit from hereous what you guys think. Jokic's agent, Misco, I'm gonna not say his last name, but he was the one that was instrumental bringing all the guys over to Illinois, the international players. Could you see Mike Malone going, hey, let's recruiter you and c work with a guy that I'm familiar with in Jokic and get some guys from them.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be a new wavep We're about to see the first big wave of international players coming into college and watch how much I'm not anticipated just because of the knowledge in IQ of you see Illinois. I swear to god, I didn't know anybody's names, apology, but I can tell you number twenty three. I could tell you, you know, numbers and what I was looking at, and I was like, Wow, look how this looks. You know what I'm saying. That was a different look in college that I've seen in college. You gotta know that that's gonna be a path in the wave. You know, if guys can't come straight into the league, they either gonna go g league of college. That's just what it is internationally, right. Yeah, they look like they great. I was watching the Illinoyds team because they look like some grown out there. They was like like they've been played pro ball over there. It was polish, right, Yeah, I mean they was cool, but they was they was They look older. They look like about twenty four twenty five, like they were drinking wine. They mustache and ship saying the big man all they big men you probably played. Yeah, yeah, niggas have cigarette breaks at halftime and ship right, can't even go on campus and talk to the other students. Do you like that? Do you like the format or do you like the fact that they could come in and actually make make some universities better. Like I mean, I don't like whatever is going on right now made college basketball more watchable for me because I haven't watched college basketball in a lot of years. But I really actually like paid attention to college this last couple of years. Like so it makes it interesting. You know that Carolina ain't in Kansas, ain't in the mix every year when you got these other teams. Now that that's you know, competing and getting players, and you know next year you're gonna have five star recruits going to small schools and I like that. Actually, it's just I like that it ain't just the same wave of Duke every year or this, and that they got they getting challenged now and at the end, you know, a year, we did have two big time schools in Michigan and Yukon, but like a lot of these little schools is making the name for theyself. You know what I'm saying, That ain't really got the recognition that these other schools. So I like the competition in college, but you think we go see more colleges play each other during the year, like better schools playing each other. You think we can see Yukon and Michigan playing around, Well, yeah, you got. The conferences are set, Like the Big twelve was the sickest conference this year that you ever want to see. They had like six teams in the top twenty five. So it was just like every week you see in a Marquee matchup DYU out of Bouncy versus Kansas. Then you see in Arizona versus b Yu, and in Iowa State all these teams. Was was was ranked in the top twenty five and they was playing each other every week. It was like every day on Turning TV, it's a top twenty five game on. And that was just in one conference. And I was just like, damn made a hell of interest. I think the days of them old uh, when you had the SEC and acc dominating the ship in the twelve, I think them days over with Big ten ten they cracked. Now yeah, now that's gonna help recruiting. Can you can you get those kids out of those warmer climates to come to the Midwest and come to some of these institutions. Yeah, it's money, Yeah, money gonna talk. It's it's open, game's open, fairways out here you got, you got University of Indiana winning the College Michigan winning the n C Double A. That's crazy, right, But man, the thing about the portal, what I'm seeing is like one kid one school's trash is another school's trasher. Because you go from a kid over here who ain't getting it, then he go over here, he a lottery picked. Now you know what I'm saying. He went over he transfer was like, damn, they didn't see that over there. You think systems, you said, the systems A big Systems is a big thing man in college. Yeah, it really is. Recruiting the systems. You got to be in the right place at the right time. Especially, uh if you're not like one of the top players out of high school who are already kind of projected and then now you didne did three years of school and if you get to the right spot, you could be player of the year in the conference. And then you know, next thing, you know, you're getting drafted. Last week of the season. Pete, who clicking for you? Who you like going into April going into the playing like, who what teams are you watching that's giving you some energy? Just you're like, oh yeah, they look like they you know what I'm saying. Right now, I'm gearing up for a Western Conference finals match up with Denver, and Okay, see for sure, Denver, yeah, is getting healthy, Like they are rolling right now. I think they're on like a nine ten game win stream right now to end the season. Right now, they playing their best basketball. They're getting healthy finally. Obviously the Celtics, oh my gosh, just the emergence of Tatum and the energy he then brought back to the to the team and a real joke into the city. It's just like, man, the Celtics look like the clear favorite, like the clear favorite with Detroit being dealing with injuries. With New York, they seem like they up and down. They they just beat They just got a good win though versus Atlanta that they should have lost. But they've been struggling against teams, playoff teams throughout the season, so it just looked like these two teams might be on the head on collision. Maybe. Okay, it's not okay seeing Denver though, because oh and Denver gonna scare you because they got the best player in the league. He's the best player in the league. After I saw what he did at the Weinby he's the best player. He I mean the shots he was hitting over Wemby bro in the crucial Like he's the best player. SHA's the MVP, but Joker's the best player. Yeah. Them is the two that stand all them teams is headed shoulders. I mean, I don't want to count the San Antonio, but I like Denver in the playoffs setting to this year versus San Antonio. If it's a two to three matchup, which it is right now, I like them to beat them in the second round because of the experience and then head up collision with Okay see Denver. Denver show they can play with Oka See like they wanted because Okay seeven a bus saw. But Denver has shown that they can go toe to toe with Okay see if they are healthy. I'm talking about all the way healthy Bruce Brown, Gordon, all of them, and then the young kid. He came along the second half of the season because I was I was. I was down on him the trade because we were talking about the Michael Porter Jr. Trade. We thought that Brooklyn won that trade, but Cam Johnson been balling that. I told you that early on both ends of the I like what he's but it took some time for him. But now this right now, he's a key for them. Man, I told you early p Demmer was my dark horse. Obviously. I'm just seeing all these other teams not ascending. That's all I see. Win two, lose two, you know what I'm saying, Win three, lose you know one they shouldn't have. You know what I'm saying. I'm gonna tell you, bro, Man that God damn Charlotte. Are you watching Mill no more? Yeah? Lord, he's a problem. He is. Man. He loves the Celtics too, though for some reason this year he loves playing in the garden this year, you feel me. Yeah, they are ascending because nobody has Charlotte doing anything and nothing, and they got a full headed monstrup there. Boy, if you ain't ready, they will smoke you and blow you out the gym. Bro. Now I'm looking at man. I'm watching the Celtics quietly, steamroll and very professionally and just under the radar. I don't even think it's under radar no more. Bro, They're gonna end this season. That's the number one seed. Bro. Hey, I'm watching team you don't think so? The ain't got enough games to catch.
Speaker 2: Detroit would have to lose everything.
Speaker 1: Let's go through the match up today. If you start today, Okay, so today he's to start the East Coast start to eat. So one plays we got to play in so we can't even get to that was the player.
Speaker 2: Let's just look at three six first.
Speaker 3: So three six would be New York and Toronto, and then four or five would be Cleveland Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Them is not no easy first round wins for the two for the for the four of Toronto, go fight Toronto, Go fight, Atlanta's gonna fight both of them. Teams gonna fight, and Toronto got believed that they could beat some of these teams. You feel me, Scottie Barnes ain't some average guy. Yo him and hear me, hear me, Ingram They I seen Ingram range this game in the in the puffs before you know what I'm saying. That's gonna be interesting. That'd be a nice little challenge for the Knicks too. Yeah, Knicks gotta see uh well who they gotta see a game Toronto, Toronto Raptors and Cleveland. Gotta see Atlanta Atlanta Atlanta. Toronto got some great atmosphere when it come to the playoffs, what.
Speaker 2: Separated by two and a half games?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Who you liking that? Atlanta Cleveland first round? I think Atlanta's gonna push them, but I think Cleveland's gonna win the series to go seven six. I think they should get them out of there in six. So you know what I don't like about young teams Sometimes they will shoot themselves in the foot and they don't really know how to close out. You know, you know how you but you know, you know what I'm talking about. Like the Spurs versus Denver the other day. They know how to close them out and they know how to like get a stop that two on one breakdown and stretch through the live and it was a tricky pass. Tricky he should like go for the left joker in front of you. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, especially when goat up, you know what I'm saying, And then you got, dude, get the rebound on the other side of the joker challenge part. Then he do a tricky live in the crucial that cost the game and that switched home momento from there. That's crazy. Yeah, I'm I'm wrong with p saying because I'm seeing the same thing he's saying. And listen, I like, how okay, see it's just sitting man, like the homie, They're not sitting there. They are blowing teams out. Or listen, I'm talking about they played the Likers back. You see kso did he was just picking out. He was picking up full court. Man, I have it when you can't get past half. But listen, that's what makes a better player. Dog Brianni got did all that and then went to the G League and Cook. You understand what I'm saying. So this play right here making them better, bro. But yeah, I saw that price pitch. Let's get it, and let's get it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Friday, we got the Pistons at Hornets Friday.
Speaker 1: Oh is this a preview? This a preview right here? People, wuld you play players in this game? Pistons? Uh, Pistons at Charlotte. Pistons ain't got nothing to really play for. I mean they three games with what they got, like, uh, they got figure Celtics. Yeah, it's tough, so they gotta play. They gotta play this game. Huh do you play the people in this game? Or do you what they remaining scheduled for Detroit. Yeah, I think you were young. You play all the way through to actually played through the road like.
Speaker 3: All that, and the season schedule where they could rest. They played the Bucks, the Hornets, and the Pacers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like Hornets is trying to win. All three of them gonna be playing hard. I'm telling you right, I think Charlotte gonna win that game because they trying to win. Huh. I don't think you'll need the pace to play. Listen, I'm gonna tell you man, you play these garbage teams. Man, you be thinking. Man, they come out and they playing hard as hell. I'm telling you, like how we wash, they not like how we was. They also want to three. Yeah, they want foot in Carey. They already got one fun turks, both of already. You're already gone. They're gone one, two, three, A damn yes for sure. Yeah, it's a different time. So yeah, I'm gonna go with Charlotte. Who you're liking this? I got Charlotte in this. Yeah, Charlotte. They playing meaningful, like like they're on a mission. Like Charlotte is playing well. They though. Man, you know what I'm saying, come and and then too. If I'm Detroit, I coming I smacked Charlotte in the mouth, be like, first round, you throw a message in there, like, yeah, got Charlotte at home? They at home, right, Yeah, they give me Detroit. I'm just still sitting back here thinking about what I'm saying. Man, Detroit gonna have to go ahead and belt the ass to you. Look, give me a little you know what I'm saying. I told you shut the screen dough. Yeah, like, yeah, there's gonna have to be some respect in this. I think. Actually give me Detroit, because if I'm Detroit, I'm gonna see a little subliminal message right now, just in case if we see each other. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Give me Detroit.
Speaker 2: All right, So let's do more or less on Jalen Durant.
Speaker 1: More or less, More or less, Jayleen Durham, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Points more or less. What do you guys got against the Hornets?
Speaker 1: I got more. They don't have the interior presence the hornets got. He got wicked last time. It was in here too, didn't it. You know what was doing it them? This guy edgy last time last day. Yeah, yeah, they had little I'm going with Jalen duran more more, big country God, damn. Yeah for show, big country, Yeah, give me, give me more the big Fellow problem. Then there.
Speaker 2: Let's look on the other side of the ball. The mellow ball points more or.
Speaker 1: Less, mellow balling. Yeah, I got more from the mellow. He had a nice little groove confidence. Did you get that off on this defense? What the average Nate twenties.
Speaker 2: Averaged in twenty again this year?
Speaker 1: Mellow? He get it down. He got more for shure, you mean more? They go. Man, they ain't gonna be sitting out here waiting for him. No, he's gonna get hot, all right.
Speaker 2: Next game on Friday, potential playoff matchup, Calves at Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Calves at Atlanta. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh so, let's look at Donovan Mitchell points more or less.
Speaker 1: Listen, man, I'm telling you they can't stop him right now. Donovan Mitchell twenty eight a game for Donovan. I got less on that because Atlanta got defenders. They got left. They got six to nine guys all the way across the board who could switch off on them. I got less in that game. You think they played the Atlanta's playing Atlanta's player.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Cleveland up the third place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they could take the all these teams just gotta everybody got to play out funk all the little if you're gonna play.
Speaker 3: On the Detroit is really the only one that could like has the luxury of like, hey, we're just gonna stay past here. The Knicks, I mean, the Celtics could too if they wanted to. They're not really gonna happen.
Speaker 1: They don't have to play. Yeah, even more, man, I'm gonna go less. Yeah, he gonna listen, Yeah, they're gonna they're gonna come in here. This is listen. You got this. There's gonna be some subliminals going on here. I don't know what we what we think, but if you know you're about to see a team, man, p you would even say this in lockerham. Hey man, we might see these guys in the playoffs. Man, go ahead and see the mother of the message, right, like straight up like that, Like yeah, that's what I'm saying, Like, go ahead and kill go ahead and create present all the doubt. Go ahead and build that doubt up. Let him see, y'all man, it's too hard to do. Oh man, y'all should go ahead and give up. Man, y'all't for y'all ain't got a chance, man, straight up. Yeah, that's what I'm anticipating here, and I think Atlanta gonna bring it dog. Yeah. Actually, man, it's gonna be a good player in Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Let's look at the other side of the ball. To kill Alexander Walker. See one of the most improved guys in the league.
Speaker 1: Got on he's down there. I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: He's averaging twenty one again money, so points more or less on the kill Alexander.
Speaker 1: More, Give me more for mister Alexander ooh in that game, I'm gonna go less because he's gonna have his hands full with trying to guard Donovan and Harden. He's gonna be in a lot of picking rolls and they gonna have their hairs full. Two. Yeah, so I'm gonna go less for him. They gonna have their hairs full. Two give me more than Those are the pp picks right there, and those are the tick picks, yes, sir so.
Speaker 3: Speaking of the Lakers post All Star they're one of the best teams in the NBA. They were third in the West as much as a week ago. Now Luca and Austin Reeves both get hurt out for the rest of the regular season.
Speaker 2: Status for the playoffs up in the air. So the Lakers, where's the panic level right now?
Speaker 1: For them? That's at a level ten, that's here lay level. I mean, it's just demoralizing for Brown because this could have been his one last run for a title. Because with the way they was playing offensively, you got Luca who's an obvious MVP candidate with Reeves. Uh uh, it's just demoralizing. Like, I don't see how he can get up. I mean, he's gonna get up for the playoffs, But now the minutes they gonna put on them, you gotta gut out, fuck it good at the workload they're gonna put off in a gun out, I'm going for fifty. You mean we played d Wade three yo? He had forty. Yeah, he was going, but he was young. You asking bron to go it? What else do you got that? But like, listen, I'm just saying just mentally, I'm just sitting there and I'm like, I'm draining. That's one way. And then okay, after I get over there, I gotta go. Okay, if I got no, I got no. If I ain't got a chance, I gotta give us a chance. I finel. I'm finla come out and good, Hey, baby got the ninety clip that baby, Yeah, that's that's tough. Hey listen, y'all, me and dad. And then when he if he don't play well, he gonna get the criticism. Bro, you can't win. Guess what you can't win? Good out right go out, guns blazing, bro. At least were like, well, bron James Finders with fifty two. Look you got a gun out And guess what's gonna happen. Some niggas gonna quit on him. They're gonna be in the series. And niggas is already one two three, kid, already I'm watching it. Bro. It's so guess what to not even deal with all that? Okay, y'all follow me. Be ready when a pass it to you, be ready to shoot? Like, what are we doing? Because you can't go in here? Oh? Mentally dream man, I don't hear Luca, I ain't got like, what are you gonna do? All right? All right, we're here here. You still got NBA players and we're fin the man up. We're finna go with these niggas, right, make them beat us, make them beat us, yeah, straight up, dar, they gonna wind up probably like the fifth seed.
Speaker 2: They could fall the fifth seed right now. So Houston and them have identical records.
Speaker 1: And that's like they gonna play. Can they be Houston? No, they can't be Houston. Well they can't be Houston without Luca and yeah, I mean yeah, but even if they had rees, you got they like, you can't beat them without Luca. Look, period, if you got reads, you're still not beating them. I seen I seen the Rockets players year. They weren't all polished. They go to Katie, they get but they are also a ship show sometimes they don't have all direction. Bro. At Sydney, they playing well, and they saw them at a point where they was justine shambles about three weeks ago. That's all I'm saying. They getting it together. They coming into their stride. But you need listen. I'm gonna tell you what the playoffs is gonna expose. Uh leadership. If you're coming down asking Katie to make decisions on the game when he should be the one either receiving it or initiating it. You can't have him coming down initiating offense. Bro, he need to be the one coming off the double. He needs to be the one. I'm telling you Bro, you gotta have an IQ to run the game. You gonna have a men up there running the game. And he's got to make decisions with a guy sitting back in the paint telling him to shoot a sixteenth foot when he you can't. You can't be at that like that, Bro. He can't depend on a young guard you know who with no experience like re is it Reid. Yeah, he not ready to go. He's not even to me. P He don't even play like a point guard. He playing like I'm a two guard out here. I'm a shooting guard. Yeah, that's what the point guard position is now. Nah man, Okay, So who's gonna get us in offense? Who's gonna organize us? That's what I'm saying. Kendy coming down like, hey, run off the Yeah, you come up like like man, Bro, Bro need to be the one come off And you know what I'm saying, like I'm watching all that so in that that's why I say the Lakers have a chance. And you know when Broun get to the playoffs, he turned the phones off, he goes black man iles it. Listen, we are witnesses to this nigga hitting the button, going to another level. You understand what I'm saying to you. So when I saw that and then you faulty one still dunking them up on people. Still, Yeah, you're like, bro, Man, if I'm Brown, I'm going for it. Fuck it, I'm fine. The gun out of here, man, get the book bad baby, the fifty cup baby, that's gonna be whistling every night straight up. The jesse Ventura payback gun. You know what I remember? That won't go back to predator. Did he zipped it? She dropped out the bag and he picked it up. It's like payback time now. My fucker was ring. Get that cut to see Yeah, yeah right there, edit, yeah right there exactly. He's gonna have to go get the jesse Ventura joint bro Jes. I would have so much respect for him going out on the shield. Yeah, because that's how he gotta go. Yeah, shoot them all, bron fuck him. They'll get the rebound, like he used to tell us. Get hey, perp. You just worry about get the rebound. You can't worry about how many time I should I shoot this before any time? You shoot the fuck up. Go ahead and dog tor that ship up. Yo. We should have been on Zeus. Y'all, you should have had this elch was on Zeus back then. You feel zos that's funny? Oh man, fresh air. Time open up the windows, ladies and gentlemen, Time for fresh In today's episode of Fresh Air, Fresh Air, we asked Paul Pierce truth, who needs who really needs fresh air? Oh man, I'm telling you need to take the top off this roof for number one, number one, who needs to just take the top top We open it up the raptors. I'm talking about you need to like you know so far stadium. You need to open it the whole, the whole SOULFI dusty winding l A the l a X wind number one coming in for fresh air, fresh air. Jah Moran, goddamn, get that man some fresh airsh immediately immediately. Let's get him right now. You can just walk. That man didn't even play the rest of the year. He just was mentally done. Get him some fresh air, fresh air immediately. For Ja Morant. We need a nurse. We need fresh air for Ja Moran. One, our one, our one, uh to whom immediately immediately hit them because there is no savior insight. No, there's no one coming through Kareem ain't coming through that door, Robscar Robinson, ain't coming through the ain't coming through that door. Get yeah, some fresh goddamn air right now. Tear that ship off damnet to give him some fresh air immediately immediately. I heard New York air is better than Milwaukee air. Oh, man, like New York air better, like the New York air and the pizza and pizza is better. Get that man out of there. We are sending fresh air immediately to Milwaukee. Man, was the top to top to the fresh air immediately right. Nobody needs more fresh air than nobody can go after that dog. It's nobody even remotely close to that the fresh air that they need. Zion needs some fresh air. Yeah, he needs some fresh air. You get zigns for fresh air. Oh yeah, Who would you like to see Zion? If you can see Zion in a new situation for Giant or do you like the pelicans? You like the pelicans? I don't, I mean they got I just think I don't know, it's just I think it's I think he needs some fresh air. They got some young pieces they can build around, and just like he can give maybe like let me think who can give a jolt to anybody, bro, No man, one of these guys gonna end up in one of these vegas, like Indiana or something. Now they're gonna end up in like Seattle, one of these new joints. Watch. That's a couple of years away, though. That's some new fresh air up there. This passion in two years, right, it's two years, or it's next it's next year. It's not next year to seven.
Speaker 2: Right, it's in principle agreed to, but it's not fully like green lit. The owners still got to vote on yeah and make it happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then there needs to be an ownership group brought forward in Seattle and Vegas for them the NBA to be like, okay, we trust you guys to run this team.
Speaker 1: So it's still a process, correct. Is that a year? Two? Would you say twelve? Two years away? Two years? I would say two years, so twenty eight, it'll be before two thirty. Yeah, so it'll be before the Olympics probably that same year. We don't have two teams the Olympics. God damn, listen, bro, ain't nobody talking about this. Goddamn the World Cup this year? World cupping to be lit. Bro, I'm just you know. Oh, I got one more player, Oh, hold on, hold on, hold on, rewind we have one more breaking news. We have fresh air, breaking news. You got one more. I got one more fresh aircoming. He need that like limity breeze to brees fresh air, something like that. Yeah, something like that. The pineapples, grapefruit punch and some fresh air spray on the miss, the miss, the miss with the heavy blow. Man put that on the man. You three fresh air moving. It's time to rebuild and Philly it's time to rebuild around MAXI and v J. Edgecombe. You know what I'm saying. It's time for the big fella to move out west. Damn you want you want some sunshine on that n He needs some sunshine on that knee. You know, I would like if he could end up with Steph somehow can that happen? No access to be able.
Speaker 2: To do tanks are very expensive.
Speaker 1: You got you know what I'm saying. He breathing hard. You know they have mister though. You get him out of Philly. Yeah, it's trying to get him out of Philly. Damn. You don'na take the big fello out of They've been there. Feather bro you't gonna keep going go one more time. Man, It's been a decade the trust. I'm done trusting the process. How long is the process? Ten years? Ten years trying to trust the process? You know this long I'm trying to all three years? Got your You had to go two more hours get a degree? You quick man? Should trust the process is over. Damn you just gonna let it go. Listen, let me tell you something. Man. Ain't nobody talking about Philly, but they playing well to p PG and that game is playing rain well. G getting money right now, come on in here, yeah you had that. It come on in here and it kicked in, kicked in. Ooh, cracking list, yes, sir, yeah, it's about three games. We got the cracking list. Who cracked this ship? Pete cracked this ship. P Let me just look at the teams. First, kid, I gotta shout him out. Mister Miller in Charlotte, he cracked this year. That foe headed monster nipple. You know what I'm saying, Mellow Bridges shot to the whole Charlotte foeheaded monster man. They cracked this year, straight up. You know what I'm saying. They got off real ship, real ship. All right, So the top player for me on the cracking that was just I mean, he made the leap, just made the complete leap cracking Jalen Duran, Jay Big Fella Detroit because even with Ca out, he's been killed, Rocker, you're still killing he shot man. So he had a good year. He gonna be he gonna be a He gonna be an All NBA player this year.
Speaker 2: So for during last year, wasn't an All Star.
Speaker 3: Yeah, had a chance to extend his contracts Like nope, I'm gonna bet on myself will be an All Star All n b A and then a lot more money's.
Speaker 1: Going to Yeah. So he's he's the number one on the cracking from where he came. I'm looking at players from when they came last year till now. So j Endure is right there at the top of my list for the all cracking man. You know, crack this year. Man didn't get a lot of not the rider because they team didn't really do that well man, that look kid, fierce man he got from everybody skin me. I love I love that kid in I love Cassel down in Castle, down in the Spurs, like how they play the defense and they you know, what I'm saying up you know, turning you jigs out? You you know what I'm saying, bro, I love young fellaw game. Man. He actually he actually made made some real stride this year. Man. I like Fears Man. I think he had fifty one last night against Utah somebody. But yeah, man, he probably riding under that whole little way just because New Orleans don't do well. But New Orleans got a nice little team. Man. You know what I'm saying. If I ain't gonna be there, man, they got some they got they got another level they can go to. Man, if you're watching Charlotte and you watching Atlanta get better, man, you you see teams like the Pelicans Many, they give you hope just seeing all these other young guys dieing better. You know what I'm saying, because they got a development. They gotta make the jump.
Speaker 2: Man fierce for forty ball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this shot the young fears man. And you can tell when when niggas ain't fucking on fucking with you or you You know what I'm saying, because you just pest. That's that's what kind of that's what kind of like personality. That's what kind of like when the motherfucker. Like I don't wanna say your personal but it's almost like how a motherfuckers see you.
Speaker 2: Perception.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the perception of him is he's like a net he gonna get He's like a pat bed. He goes zig zag you. You know what I'm saying, Hey, anotherhing. You won't smoke. Hey, listen, I'm gonna tell you who got whole. Oh no, he won't smoke. He won't. I'm telling you that's how you gotta play defense. Bro. Listen, I'm gonna tell you somebody that cracked this year. Bro, two guys. I said that this is this addition to their team, make them even better. You know what too? They was cracked. McCain and what's his name? Tyler Williams? Is he number? Who's number? Twenty five four? K? C A J. Williams. Excuse me listen, bro A J. Mitchell, AJ Mitchell and McCain. I told y'all those are like the twin turbos up in Minnesota, DIU and uh in Bones. Y'all ain't noticing a little too the little it's like a if you look at every little team they got like a little twin turbo with Tyrese Maxi and Edscombe, right, and then you go to ok see they got McCain in. Uh that kid, what's the name Tyler? What a j Williams Miche those two y'all. Don't watch those combos and those it. Man, I'm watching like little combos like that coming to the league. You know what I'm saying. They cracked this year. Man, I got to shout out bones to Bones. How he cracking this year? Shot the bones. You know what I'm saying, You watching bones? Yeah? Brook Brook, Dylan Brook cracked this year. He cracked. Dylan Brooks for him, he cracked this year. He made Phoenix this year. I like Phoenix this year. I gotta give us our shout to read from Houston though he made the league. Shepherd, Yeah, he cracked the year for Houston. He shot that motherfucker every time he toested my boy is cracking for San Antonio. Hold on my boy coming off the bench, Carter Bryant, dog defense, get right to it. He gets to the hen in the gym, young fella, and live in there and get off that three. He's gonna be up for the sixth Man of the Year. Yeah, he's gonna be in the dunk contest again too, Your fella get in there just living in the gym. You fell in the dunk contest. Carter Broan went in the dunk contest. You need watching the game. You don't watch du contest, your ass. You don't even know who he was. I don't know. Listen, whoever the white men are in the dunk contest, get the fuck out the way and let the motherfuckers dunk. Damn all the white guys who are helping the dunkers because we professor, shut the fuck up. Get the fuck out of the way and let us watch the kids dunk. Who these motherfuckers all of a sudden helping the kids with the man get the fuck out of the one don't know. I don't know. It's two white guys. Yeah, where the professor? Shut the fuck up the college contest. Man, niggas can't half ship yo.
Speaker 4: Motherfucking in the way wanted throw it off the backboard, man, Get the fuck out.
Speaker 1: The way, man, Let the kids dunk. Man trying to steal the ride shine trolling ask I don't even know who the fuck they are. I don't even care. Get the fuck out of the way and let the kids dunk. God damn right right, How the fuck you got assistance in the dunk on you? What the what? Go ahead? What's going on? Dunk?
Speaker 4: I looked up, man, I looked up in the dunk cutters. Some white man were throwing that bitch off about the college and I don't know who. I don't I don't know what I'm looking at.
Speaker 1: It was a college one. It's a college dunk cut like an assistant out here like man like, I thought, he get another player to do. I saw Isaac throwing that bitch off the side of the back get your ass off the court watching that. I was watching the bigs out here throwing that bitch off the backboard to a motherfucker mantch was crazy incoming incoming Rookie of the year. Who you got, pe Rookie of the year. You're like kank Nipple shout to Carnipple. I love with the flag flag what you're doing. I love what Cooper was able to do this year. I like how you finished off the year. I love Kanko Nipple's role and helping Charlotte get back into the playoff race. But did you watch the marathon this year? The LA was the LA Marathon? You see how I ended. Yeah, that's how this rookie race is gonna end. Somebody's sitting there chilling thinking they won it, and did somebody gonna come by? And Yeah, I think Conka Nipple three weeks ago was Rookie of the Year. But I think Cooper Flag sealed it up at the end with the fifty ball, then came back with the forty five ball. He just ended it off on a great note. And so I think he gonna edge out Conka Nipple. I'm taking Cooper Flag for show for show. He been killing. He's saying it like he flat out for you just said he was for the fifty youngest player ever, with fifty young player ever, with show for show. It's for show now. He stamped like eight games and came back a fifty piece. It's stamped. You didn't see Carnipple doing this, dog stop. You thought he was gonna be out here taking Valet tickets, parking the cars going through development. No, he called nobody saw Carnipple doing none of this dog cool. He broke the whole rookie shattered the rookie record, He broke the every he he got records to listen. But I like but he not. I like, and somebody explained, it's better that you know, Cooper Flag is the number one option, and he got to deal with being on the sky report and to being the priority of the defense of Like when we go in the locker room, we get up on the look at the board, it's gonna be a lot of Cooper flag ship, whereas with Charlotte, it's gonna be a lot of Mellow Miller. You know, Brig Bridges Nipple gonna be in there. But it's like he's gonna be off on the side. He's not gonna be in He's gonna be He's gonna be They're gonna write his name in black, not in red, so disrespect you know, it's a difference. And then he's gonna hit your ass in the head. Keep playing with pay for sure, keep playing with So I'm taking Cooper to win the I already know that when you look back on it and you're like, Dawn, you had kan Kan Nipple and yeah, Cooper flat it's gotta has gotta go like this, I get it right, because what we can't look back and say kan Kanepple beat Cooper Flag in the rookie race, right, right, No, listen, it's all good. They trying to one that they're gonna have to build this up. No one had Knepple doing this, That's what I'm saying. And then you know what, Charlotte is still a really good team if you take him off there. But he's impacted that team in winning and how they win. You know what I'm saying. On both sides, you know you gotta play. You know they give an effort. But I didn't see kan Kinnepple in none of this. I thought edge comb and to come down to be edge comb and and and and you know in flat right. Yeah, And then I'm watching how you playing. Man, if you got your whole team is with Kyrie, you know, is he still first option? I can't even tell you who's starting on Dallas, That's what I'm saying. I can tell you who' starting, but I'm saying I can also see how Jason Kidd putting a ball in his hand has helped him develop quickly, not just in decision making, but IQ learning when attack, learning when to go downhill, learning when to go MINDI, learning when to put pressure on bitch. You know, like I see his development over this whole thing. So yeah, I get it. I see, and then it's hard to ignore when a guy goes for fifty or goes for forty, you know what I'm saying. So I get it. He's showing the range that. Yeah, I'm over all the other rookies, but I'm watching consistency and kan Ko Nipple has been consistent the whole year. Year me, none of us had him and none of this. And that's another thing, you feel me. So he exceeded expectations to me, Pete, Yeah, so that's the reason I would give him that, you know what I'm saying. But I also when you look back on it, like damn, you can get that caneble over flag and then flat becomes you know, like you know, so I understand.
Speaker 3: So ESPN just this thing where it's called a straw pole where though uh blindly asked media members that that have votes who they think is going to win throughout the season, and the latest straw poll for Rookie of the Year is Knkinepple is the clear cut.
Speaker 1: It's clear, Yeah, like Cooper flag the better player, Like if we out here playing ones and I gotta let me get it. Come on, Flat, let's get it like you feel me like, hey, you know what I mean. I'm just being honest. But that ain't That ain't what we talking about. We talking about body of work and has a great body of work through ship. But I get it, I get it. Conkinipple might might make the fucking USA team. Bro watch you know, think about that. Cooper Flag gonna have to he gonna be on that team, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, for sure, you take a bet on that team like a kd or or or or somebody just a couple of years or because Tatum and Brown probably gonna be on there right if they if they don't deny it, after what happened with them, they experience, you can't go back to back like that. That that didn't That wasn't a good look for the US and all that. It's gonna be interesting though it should be Pistons. You know, you got playing teams right who are playing teams by the way on the East silt.
Speaker 3: So the playing potentials that the Pistons could play is anywhere from the Hawks, the Raptors, the.
Speaker 1: Hornets, Charlotte. Charlotte is the only team you you you worried about any upset any upsests with Detroit being number one, and those Charlottes are the Atlantas? Are you are you? Are you worried about them? You got now? I'm looking at the I don't think none of them teams can be Detroit. Charlotte put up a lot of points, bro. You know, listen about Detroit. They played that. They play defense. You know Ray, y'all remember Ray, when you spray the broaches, you being the roastie, hit the lights and the roast go. You gotta spreading the raid. Just hit that day, everything stop or that's how they do you man. When Detroit had Ivy, Man, that shit was. That was a buzz off where Ivy was up there. They still got that spirit. They played deepest with spirit when they switched, you field the switch. You feel me. If they can translate that into the playoffs, they're gonna be hard to beat. Now they come in there with that. Yeah, we number one chill ship in La. Give a team some confidence, bro, they don't get popped. Bro. I only see one upset in the first round. That's probably like up selling me here, like probably the next losing to Toronto or Atlanta. You think if they got to see one of them. Yeah, I mean that's tough. They ain't like they ain't No, they ain't like Nicks, ain't blown nobody out. I mean this can get upset by the Raptors or Atlanta. Yeah, I think if it goes seven, they can get upset by one of them in the first round. You think the Raptors know how to close out you think you think? You think? Uh man, I mean, first off, pull somebody out. You just can't. You know what I'm saying. I mean they scary, bro Atlanta is scary. Scary because listen, both of those teams to come down to lock in. Though you know you get the plan, it's different, playoffs different when they know your first three, four, five months, just give up too much points they're supposed to be. Ay, they are better defensive Union now since the second half Atlanta. Yeah, they are. And they playing together too. Yeah, playing together, That's what I like about it. They're gonna be tough. So you got your first So your sleeper, your your sleeper is is the Raptors knocking off the Knicks. The Raptors are Atlanta. Whatever one of them teams match up with at New York, Bye Bye New York. Well, you just ow some Nicks hater ship. I ain't gonna start this with you, bro, get the fuck out and that that that that ain't really that ain't really out of that second responsible by truth and love. No, I'm saying, but that ain't like you act like New York is a clear cut favorite cut. But if you saying that the Cleveland kid get popped, you know what I'm talking about. Like, I think Cleveland better harden over them. They got a better playoff experience. No, I don't think they're gonna lose first round. I think they're gonna go to the conference finals, Cleveland, Cleveland's gonna be. They're gonna play the Celtics. That's not who I'm playing, the Celtis in the conference finals. Really, Yeah, you think they go through? You think they can beat the Knicks. I think they could be. I think they could be Detroit Detroit in the second round. That's what they're gonna have to play the Detroit. They need k But I think they can be.
Speaker 2: Ramping up and he'll he'll be, he'll be ready to go for playoffs most likely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta see that. I don't I don't want to be bothering Get out of here. They're turning this damn light on. Get out, yes, sir, and we are