Speaker 1: We say, if you watch your coffee time, the baby you know the name Flame my bro also known as my ro Flame, come in with last and come.
Speaker 2: In with him love Lamb's baby.
Speaker 3: You better catch it when you can drop a knowledge from fatherhood to politics, shouting now comics, just paying homage.
Speaker 2: What's up? Tips? Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know she raised shot towns on speaking to the grown a second year. We're gonna last cut him and kick it and at the end we leave it with just a lifted spirits. But do you want to revisit so your first second listen, young folks. So it's lit old folks that we dig it.
Speaker 1: Goodkin, No fish do what you do?
Speaker 3: I no this, do what you doin no piss do what I do and no fish.
Speaker 2: Bad.
Speaker 4: Hey, Hey, hey, this is comedian Flame Monroe and welcome to this week's episode of Laughing Learned Ladies. Jim, we are so glad to be here. We are a day and a day late, but never a dollar short, because we got some things that we want to get off our chest. And the only people that we can get them off with the with. It's you out there and laugh and learn land I am doing today by my beautiful co host Smith's bows.
Speaker 2: How's it gone.
Speaker 4: It's going good. I'm in Atlanta and it's cold. Ooh it's cold, Bobby.
Speaker 2: What kind of cold?
Speaker 4: God give me twenty something degrees, like twenty nine. It's cold in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: It's twenty nine. Here with the windshill, it's negative five.
Speaker 4: And it's not negative five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's negative. I had the dog out for a walk this morning. I was gonna walk them and he was taking so long to pee. Honest to god, it was icicles coming out of his peepee. And even he looked up at me, He's like, this is for the birds.
Speaker 4: We went home.
Speaker 2: I'm like, screw the walk, we're going on right.
Speaker 4: Look the people only got frozen in the truck trying to come out of it. That's where they go.
Speaker 2: He was like, oh, we had the blanks and I'm like, oh my god, this is the and it is. It was the type that gets in you like it felt like it was cutting me in two. It was really and yesterday this is New England. Got to love New England. It was fifty four degrees and everybody was walking around in shorts and t shirts. And then today it's like sub zero, negative five.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's pneumonia weather. And with this new viaria, pneumonia is running around flew whatever is. I'm gonna need y'all to stay ready. If it's wrapping up season, stay wrapped up. If it's getting naked season, and then get naked. But in between, just say stay safe, okay, Bobby. Look, so I am in Atlanta, lations Young because we are here to film. I mean where we have a show at the City Wineingy tomorrow night, Atlanta on the seventeenth, Me and Coco Brown. If you have not gotten your tickets, to get your tickets. It's a down one production. It's going to be a fantastic show. We did press at B one of three this morning. But let's get past all of it. Let's get to the get to the get to them. So where are we starting by? Because you know, I think I want to start today, Bobby. I was just listening to all of this, so I kept wondering, why have the Proud Boys been so quiet? I mean, we've seen some of those protests. Nazis so cod supposed Nazis. They don't even know what a damn Nazi really is. They just found something to follow on the internet that made them feel whole as a person. And they were doing all these youngsters that were protesting with their mask on through Ohio and you know little towns like that. But everybody had been so quiet, lady, and you know who has been loud and now Proud is Ice. That's because come to find out that the majority of them have now become ice workers. So they're getting paid for their racism and hate and rhetoric. Now that's why they so quiet. Even the leader Tori his name is His name is Terriso, the leader of the Proud Boys is now and one of the Ice guys, but he's in the upper echelone of Ice. He's not one of the Rudi poots. He has a higher up position. That's the same one who stuck the nan nannish dialo up his ass will smell in his face. I wonder what he's ticking up his But why Ice? I just want to know. I just want to know.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I wanted to do the ice cube, ice tray, ice ta ice cream ice skates.
Speaker 2: Well, nobody else wants the job. They were giving it. One point, they were giving you a fifty thousand sign on bonus. So I can see that hold.
Speaker 4: On, that was the advertisement that there was a fifty thousand. Have you seen the discrepancy? Have you seen the discrepancies now that a lot of the former ICE workers are coming out and saying that they were promised to fifty signing bonus and they have not received.
Speaker 2: Jack Diddley nothing, No, that's everything. I mean, that's sort of the name of the game, including.
Speaker 4: The training that it would take to do law enforcement. And more so than the physical hurt which they could have shot that woman's tires last week, it is the de escalation. These people are already angry and you give them a weapon and immunity and tell them go go. Well, you're just almost like police were the parking tickets. We have a certain quota that we had to hit every month. It's almost like they have a certain quota that they have to kill with ice or detained or whatever they need to do. I'm sorry, boy, what's your point?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I was going to say, I mean you made two great points there. ICE's job is not to police. It's not what their job is this there to go in, contain and remove. That's it. So it is the it is the police who have learned and been trained to de escalate. And because he had to get this administration had to get more ice on the boots on the ground, so to speak, he cut their training in half. He made it in resemblance of him. Forty seven days. That's the only training they have. Twenty seven days isn't enough to give someone a weapon and put them on the street and highly charged areas. It just isn't.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 2: I mean, what happened in Minnesota was I mean, it's so tragic, but it was. There's been more since. It's been shooting since and flash bombs thrown at vehicles with six month olds and little babies in them. Of course, you know they were all in the hospital with breathing all that in What do you think is going to happen? So they need something they need to do better because this isn't isn't working.
Speaker 4: It's not working at all. Bobby. You know what disgusted me about Renee God, that whole renegold situation outside of her blade murder from this ice guy, This this coward was her father in law speaking out publicly like that he didn't see any wrong with her getting I thought that the father in law was barbaric, the ex husband, the husband who had died speaking against this woman. This woman lost her life because he didn't he didn't agree with the fact that she had started dating a woman. You have no protocol or no say so over how somebody else is enjoying their life. You search should have stayed in the background. I don't even know what kind of grandfather you are. And I hope with that kind of rhetoric and that kind of hate that he is spewing to the world, that he does not get custody of the grandchild because racist is a learned behavior.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what he's looking for, and that's what.
Speaker 4: He's going to teach that woman's child.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what he's looking for. You know, I don't know if she handled because we have we have no investigation, right, we have a federal investigation that's behind doors. They made decisions about what was what had happened within an hour of the incident. Of course, we don't know. We didn't have enough information. I am sure, as we have spoken about in last week's episode, that there are going to be even more phones that will come that will show different angles, that will give more information. You know, she and her wife were going from protest to protest and filming just so they could get it on camera about actually what was happening. Was she right to try to block or try to interfere so she could get those films. I don't know. That's not up to me to decide, but she certainly didn't deserve to lose her life over it. We need to do better.
Speaker 4: We need to do better, Bobby. It is and we have to. And the trauma that we were talking offline about. I think we discussed this when they're actually happened with we no go is that we keep seeing it every day, just like I produced. They say, if we had to keep watching George Floyd, we played back on us every day and sometimes in our mindset we will fill a like or where it was to me. It don't affect me, it does affect you. You cannot unring that bell because once you've seen it and that scene has been planted, you cannot unseen. You can try as hard as you want you to forget it, but something may happen and it'll trigger you to relive that moment of seeing that again over and over and over. That is dramatic to us as American citizens, that we have to owe it to people in general that we had to George Floyd. We had to watch that over and over and over again. We were not there to actually witness it, but we did not witness it because y'all kept showing it, just like they keep showing Renee Gold's murder from so many different angles, Bobby, that's going to trigger somebody somewhere, especially somebody young who don't have that mind already shaped, who don't know who and what they are or their purpose, and that can send them off to go do something as bad as that, or to retaliate. You just never know by because it is dramatic for all of us.
Speaker 2: You know who I feel the worst for in those circumstances, Renee Goods kids. It's out there, you know. So she had the six year old, but I believe her other children were a little bit older than that. You don't think they've seen it and watch their mom get get killed and forever that's going to be. You know, they're going to be playing on the anniversary on the Yeah.
Speaker 4: I feel bad for the children. But you know who what really broke my heart the wife or the girlfriend.
Speaker 2: She was car so she was trying to get in.
Speaker 4: She was trying to get in.
Speaker 2: She could have been shot because remember first one was through the windshield. The so let's even pretend, okay, that he really was in fear of his life. He thought that she was going to show I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't. My my imagination is never going to get that small.
Speaker 2: But put your your imagination hat on for one second, just for one second. So he did. He does the one shot. Okay, that so we'll say that one's legitimate. What about the two out of the side window as she's driving past him?
Speaker 4: What about the tires? What about the one shot? Should have been enough to scare me, It's enough to push the break or or to make me really take off because I'm in fear that you're trying to fucking kill me. I can't. I feel bad for her because she was standing right there, she saw her. You don't know what kind of relationship they had. That could have been the love of her life. And how do you get over something like that? You know, it's just crazy, Bobby. But again, we're still in the place now, him him going over there here and gangster and we talking about when I say him, were talking about the one in the in the White House, going over there in Gangster and the oil from Venezuela. You know who. I'm mortified by the behind all of this whole situation, Bobby, that damn vice president over there that has now become the president donating her her She is, no, she's not the president. The lady who donated her.
Speaker 2: She's she wants she wants to spot. So what she's doing is I always think of your expression the overplay for the underplay, right, So that's the Maria Karina Machado. It was that she's looking for the president's spot, so she thinks that she'll get his backing. She's giving him something. She's giving him a secondhand pressures.
Speaker 4: Yes, she's given him a Nobel Priest price.
Speaker 2: She's regifted which she can't do right. This isn't Christmas. You're not taking something that you don't care that much about and passing it along for something better.
Speaker 4: Giving him the award won't give him the accolades. He will not be respected by by the people who do.
Speaker 2: They said, you can't flame, you can't. They came out before she did it. She actually did.
Speaker 4: Wait an we go back to that, but we haven't heard that in quite some time. They said, what.
Speaker 2: That she can't do it?
Speaker 4: Don't you have to sweed him? Now? What is the words I said?
Speaker 2: Because she can't. She can't do it. You got you. You can't take something that was given to you and then pass it on. What happens is probably this is my guess, the Nobel Committee could then say, Okay, if she doesn't want it, then who else? Who's the next person that deserves it? You conscious choose somebody else, and you certainly can't. This is like the worst white elephant gift at Christmas time, where you know they're passing it along. She's just looking for something. She wants his backing so that she could get her bottom in that in that spot, in that that golden chariot. So I did. He's he's too much. I mean, he's talking about back to Minnesota. He's he's threatening to invoke the Insurrection Act because he knows that he's the only one that can actually do it. Although I don't know how in the world he would meet the qualifications, but he doesn't seem to to mind. He does it regardless. So he just does what he wants. He's thrilled to get the to get the air her used reward, you know, the letter or whatever she actually handed him, or the medal, the I don't know, she's got to a statue. He's going to meddle something.
Speaker 4: I don't know. It's crazy, the the the audacity of how they just do stuff and just so bold with it and embold in with it. It's kind of like, wow, Bobby, we have It's like the Democratic Party have given away everything to me. They just see it. And Chuck Schumer, I've been saying this for years. Chuck Schumer is a schmuck. Period.
Speaker 2: That's a perfect expression for him. He is. I think Chucks has served his time. I don't Yeah, he's not convincing or getting people to work together or we need him to bring down the rhetoric as well, you know everything every expression compy. We already know this flame that Trump is bad, we know it. We already know so. All right, so he's bad. How are you going to work around? How are you going to get things done? What are you going to do to make things better instead of just complaining about them all the time. I'm sort of sick. I'm over the Democrat doing that. I saw just before you and I got on. I think I told you I was trying to catch up on some of my political shows, and I was watching Cuomo. And what I love about Cuomo is that he will have he will have a Democrat on as well as a Republican on. And he had in this particular circumstance, they were talking about healthcare, and he had Rocanna from California, and then from Missouri. I think it's Mark Alfred. And they spoke respectfully to each other, and they appreciated each other, and they appreciated that each one of them had differences. And I thought, this is what it's supposed to be, things getting done, working, not sitting and screaming at each other. And I would love to see Chuck Schumer get back to doing some of that.
Speaker 4: Chuck Schumer is the reason I agree with there should be term limits on politicians, because he should have been going. He should have been gone. Miss McConnell should have been gone. Hell, even my girl Nancy bulows he should have been gone. Means that they should have been put in a position to groom someone younger and more ready and more agile to take over for them, as opposed to having an in election. I have groomed this person. Not to say that this person has all of my policies, but this person understands what the job is to serve the American people. They don't have that lobby. They don't.
Speaker 2: I agree with that, or a flip side of that would be if they didn't want to have term limits. They should be each person just like you and I. We have a job, and we have a boss, and our boss gives us a review at a certain time and says, Okay, these are the things I'm seeing you do. These are the things you have to do better. It's up to us to say, okay, these are my accomplishments, you know, like just to remind them they should be the same thing. These congressmen and the senators, they should have to have an actor or passed or worked on these committees that pushed things forward. If you got thirty eight bills, that's it. That is the lowest in history, and that's all you've gotten done. You know, I think everybody should be spanked, and we need a new little bit new blood because if people aren't willing to work together, I think it's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Y yeah, Bobby beyond over it, so much over it that we need to get to make sure that these mid terms fall so blue that it can't turn on the color. But the theory is, hopefully we won't be in a war, Hopefully we're won't be in a crisis to where we can't vote, you know, Hopefully rights won't be stripped, stripped from different groups and organizations so that we can all vote, you know, because according to what they're trying to do, I don't know if they're trying to remove the Civil re Acts so black people can't vote. Are they trying to stop transgending people from voting. Are they trying to stop women from voting? It's so many keeping blocks. I know, I know, I know what's that? And you know, body, that was funny, but that was the truth, And that's terrible. That's terrible because now you're just labeling everybody is something else. So it won't stop, it'll never stop. Where woe So the only thing that can vote is a Christian white nationalists man that they view that's perfect for them. No no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 2: In the top and the top so many percent, that's really what they want. You know, they're not really looking for the uneducated, low income person.
Speaker 4: They use, they use the uneducated, that's low income already, they get what they needed for them. They got them to vote to put him back in that position. That's how he got in because that's what worked for him.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: I had to go pick up an audioall. I'm sorry, y'all was quick too.
Speaker 2: Why don't you Why don't you tell them what you got?
Speaker 4: I am not because Bobby don't like them and Aaron doesn't eat pork. So my girlfriend said, how do you lose weight? I say, eat less pork, eat more coucie. I didn't that's not the word I used. But you know this ain't stand up. And if y'all was on stage, then y'all would get it for real. They said, what am I gonna do there? I say, well, I guess we'll both of them fair free, so let's go for.
Speaker 2: But maybe they're both protein.
Speaker 4: I don't know. When i'm them make you pregnant, so it might not be fat free because nine months later you might gain a whole bunch of weight.
Speaker 2: Ew No, no, ma'am, did you see that the Supreme Court at the transgender sports are actually the Supreme Court? I haven't paid much attention, Like, I don't know when they are slated to come back with a decision, I don't know if that's going to be. You know, they seem to take him up with a lot of stuff like in May June. But I thought this will kind of be interesting to see where they're well.
Speaker 4: You're tottering on the fence. They don't know which way they're going to go. Borderline, I have no opinion on which way. I personally, thank you. Personally, I think I know which way is going to go. I think they're playing it out for to say face, because they're trying to see what it's going to happen with this administration. But personally, Bobby, I wish we weren't even here. Personally, as a as a person of trans experience, I wish that we weren't even here. I wish that we had my thing whose I've always seen, just created a lane for trans athletes, because here's the thing. If we lose in the Supreme Court, then now the trans athletes have no place to compete. They have no place to play, they have no place to showcase their god given talent because they don't have a place to call their own and say, every man's home exactly every man's home is his castle. This is what Robin Hood's see it. So if you got your own space, that's your castle. But you're right, Bobby, Now, you'll never know how great you could have been because you don't have no place to be great. You were trying to be great someplace where you were not welcome. And with all the hate and division that's coming down from the top, I'm afraid for these teen athletes, these teens trans athletes that if they do better than the girls or the biological girls or whatever, they're going to be hurt, harmed, you know, possibly kill. That is where we are at.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I agree, and not necessarily even by the athletes, but by people who don't understand parents who disgruntled you know, adults is more who I think will bother.
Speaker 4: Them, those people who wanted something fair. You see something out in the world. You have a daughter, You have a son, I have a daughter, or imagine if you had a daughter. You train and you watch that girl go through it hard, working hard to be number one, to be the best female in that division that she could. Just to allow somebody else who had family cut their mind, their mind caught up with their with how they identify and they were allowed to become how they truly felt. But then you go up against my daughter and you were, like you said, but you already have an age. Absolutely not, absolutely not. I would never agree with that as even if I wasn't a parent. I just the way I see things is maybe maybe a little different from other people. But I like people to be treated fairly.
Speaker 2: I do. And I like you saying that the trans Olympics because we have the special Olympics that theys Toner Shriver, we have the power Olympics. Ye, that are almost as as people well watched as the regular Olympics are. So if we have those lanes, why can't we make it? And maybe we need to sit and look. I don't know if there would be any other lane for any other reason.
Speaker 4: I believe that those talks have been to the table, but it was the powers that be over in the trans people and who felt like they weren't being treated fairly, that it was being discriminatory. I don't believe that at all. But I believe that you should have wanted to be someplace that you felt safe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would think so too. I would date.
Speaker 4: Every kind of trans daughter, and she's fifteen, sixteen years old, and she run against the girls of wool Woo and they all her girlfriends. And then she decides to join the girls track team and she beats them all. They're not gonna be her girlfriends no more, and she's not gonna be considered one of the girls. This is still competite and that teen rivalry. That that, oh my god, that is we thought we were bad as adults. Them teens are rough. The only reason I know that is because I live with two and I used to listen to them going back and forth. I'm like, oh my god, what have this world becomes? The teen and the teen girls of Mean Girls, A lot of the teen girls of Mean Girls, and they say nothing is off limits. They will tell your soul, your heart at your chest while you're standing looking at them. So yeah, it is. It's almost setting yourself up a failure, Bobby, if you ask me, yeah, I don't. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't understand it myself. But I always want to sit in I don't want to ever be anywhere. But this is just me that and I don't in this particular conversation. I don't have a lot that I can say because I don't have a trans child, and I'm not trans myself, but I would always want my kid to be someway that was safe, that they felt welcomed, et cetera. And the other piece of that, you know what I was thinking of. I'm thinking of like the ice skaters and stuff. I had a girlfriend's child who was ice skating. They were very good, but they didn't end up going as far as the Olympics. That said, the money she used to put in, they used to be up at three and four in the morning to get ice time. She spent tens of thousands of dollars every year. And to think you're trying to give your kid the edge for the sport and then to have somebody who comes in that's a little stronger, that could push and jump and do whatever better, I think I'd be a little devastated, to be quite honest with you. Anyway, That's enough about that. But I just didn't know if you had heard it or you were following it. I know, I don't want to beat it to death and then have everybody hating our gay.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, I'm following it because Bobby, it is news for me, and it is news for my listeners a lot of things that I do not agree with, and it's not going I say that I don't want them to change it, but I was always looking out for the entire spectrum that if we do lose this, then we the trans athletes because I'm not an athlete. I'm not I'm not an athlete. I don't compete in sports. But now the ones that that is what they're calling is won't have a place to call it on the prof see that, And that's all I was ever saying. So why why push the envelope? Why force that when there's another option? There was always another option, but they didn't want that option. They wanted to be somewhere else, and I just don't agree with that. On let's Bobby, let's go to Iran, because Iran like Iran like y'all going to come up off of us. So we're gonna show you that Iran apparently has put out a threat towards Trump to say that the next the next hit won't miss, as if they were saying that they did that one. Before we touch on that, y'all, though, I gotta go, Pete, We're gonna take a commercial break, and we're back that was the quickest p ever. Oh my god, if it was only that fast, I think that is. And I'm telling you, Bobby, going to a war right now, with the economy, with the disgruntlement of America. I've seen a politician I want to say he was from the UK, said that America is I can't. I hate that. I doesn't write his name. Now is probably the most dangerous country right now. That is just the unsafest country. Baby. We have lost so many tourists coming here, has lost twenty five thousands, and you know, and then we just had these horrible wildfires last year allegedly on their own, but you know, people here who live in California believe that they were removed so that they could have the Olympics here. Bobby, with the state of the world the way it is, I don't believe the Olympics is going to come to America. And with that being said, so you tell me that these alleged wildfires that burned down, burned all these people out of their homes for it was all in vain. So now, because now we're going to lose that Olympic money because people are afraid to come here because ice is out of control.
Speaker 2: I personally would be I probably would let my child come, but I would I'd be terrified because the athletes.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about the I'm talking about all of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm talking about the whole kitten kaboodle, because it looks crazy people being shot in the street, you know, not just the immigrants. I mean they had. It was just on the news this week. They had a seventeen year old kid. I think he was in Target. He was grabbed. He's an American, he was born here, and they had him and they beat him up. I think that they brought him somewhere. Then they had to release them and they realized he's an American kid. But you know, we don't hear what I'm sorry or and I guess he didn't hear war. I'm sorry either. But I'd be nervous too, even if I had the papers. I guess if you have, if you have any type of papers, just to walk all around with them, which I was always trying. You know, you hide your passport, you keep it somewhere, put it in the safe or whatever, but I guess you gotta gotta wear it around your badge like a lanyard for the love of God, and I don't even know if that will keep them safe. No, but I Aron scares me. Yeah, you know, this is a country. And maybe it's because when we were kids, you had the whole you know, Iran Contra thing, and and you high president.
Speaker 4: With you. Oh my god, it would make his name, would make your blood curdle when you heard the stories throughout him, you know, so it was just a lie. And to know that they have so many sense that Irene Iran Contra affair under Ronald Reagan on the under that administration, they have some of the same weapons of mass destruction that we have, and who knows how far alone they are with what. So what they're telling us on the news is oh, oh they we get rid of them. We blew up all their stations. You blew up what they wanted you to know that they had, just like we have what you guys want us to know that you have. Because they say that the way according to media, it wasn't seeing An. I want to say it was MSNBC. The reason that we were so easy for Trump to acquire the President Maduro from Venezuela is because they have these new sound things. Bobby with the drones and so the sound affects your brains and buckles you to your knees. It made me think about the movie The Incredible Hulk, because they had those in The Incredible Hulk to stop the Hawk, and it was just sound. It gets up in your heads like this and I'm Bobby, and they buckled them to their knees to where they was helpless. That's why there was the very few shootings when Maduro was acquired from Venezuela, when he was snatched up out of Venezuela. Oh, Bobby, So those are things that we don't hear about. Those are things that they don't talk about on the news here. I think we know all the secrets.
Speaker 2: They were actually one hundred people. CNN was reporting one hundred peopeople that were actually killed in that in that movement. You know, they kept saying, oh, so few, so few people were shot or killed. I think one hundred people is but yeah, I mean it's crazy. It's under every every presidency or there has been some sort of like I said, we had Carter with it, we had Reagan with it, with with Aaron, there's always trouble. So it really this it scares me that it's you know, it's like recycling it back up. And these are people that will go down with their counts.
Speaker 4: They are not like, Yes, Trump was speaking on something earlier. I seen it earlier today, speaking about with They asked him about immunity for presidents. So he said, well, with all the accusations that you're throwing at Obama, are you worried about Obama? You know the immunity affected him. He says, well, no, no, I'm not really worried about it, but it's going to affect all the people around him. So you know you had to think that, right, So this is just a boomerang to you. So with all the carnage that Trump is happening, happening under his watch through his administration, because of the immunity clause, with him, nothing will happen. But everybody around him, from Stephen Miller to all the other knuckleheads chrome I mean known tould tell all the other hexi, those would be the ones that will be the collateral damage in the flight trying to get to him and will tell everything that he did. But because he has immunity as a president, nothing will affect him. But it's almost like what damn so everybody know they're going to get thrown up under the bus. They're just making enough money now to be able to support their family while they're going away.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep, it's it's pretty scary stuff.
Speaker 4: You know what hurt me though, Bobby. The other day I was watching Mark oh Hey shot his wife, politician expert Mark Kelly. I had brain fart, Mark.
Speaker 2: Kelly, he shot his wife.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I was watching him speak if I have. They are trying to partially take away partia his part of his his pension and demot his title. And and I'm like, this man has served many years in the military, a couple of tours in war, really fast country everything just because a hot head, a drunken hot head, wants to get angry because he told the military that you signed up to defend the constitution, not one person who can make decisions that you're knowing not wrong. I thought he was If anybody should be awarded a courage medal right now, because that's what's missing in the country's courage. I think Mark Kelly should get one. I thought that was so courageous for him to speak out like that.
Speaker 2: I like him as a person. I think He is a good I love his wife, and I love how he has stood by all these years, you know, with her impairments and whatnot. Although she really she came back, she has trouble with her communication. It's all up there. I think. I don't know. How could you imagine me with that not being able to get my words out? Oh my god, that would be I could lose my mind. You could watch me literally melt into a big puddle in.
Speaker 4: Front of you the comedience. Man and me just went somewhere. But I'm not going to say that publicly.
Speaker 2: But I agree too. I think what a small for saying the right thing. What he said legally was correct. It is your duty not to follow in a legal order given to you, not a rightful or adjust They were trying to say that. And the fact that they can really only get him and punish him, I thought, you know, this is all. It's funny. President Trump has complained that people go after him everything is politically motivated. What is more politically motivated than this? I don't know. I don't think anything.
Speaker 4: I just loved I loved to see men even in the face of adversity. And mind you, he has lots of reasons to tuck his tail and move. They Even though it wasn't the maga that shot his wife Gabigift for years ago, it was something deranged, whatever he was, it's still the fact that they got that close to him and for him to still stand on his little hymn Nancy Pelosi, so many others who really have just taken that all and said no, right is right and wrong is wrong. Those are the people that are not getting commendation. And those are people that's not getting the respect out of this country that I think they should because it's so busy to everybody's the fear, the fear of I'm going to lose my position, the fear I'm going to have to gravel and bow down. And Bobby I said on The Breakfast Club in twenty nineteen that I never liked none courageous men, by the way, but I sit on there that are a gay white man in America is still a white man in America. Two gay white podcasters win after Jasmine Crockett so hard about three weeks ago told people not to donate money to her and everything. No repercussions for them, not because they were gay, but because they were white They did apologize for it afterwards, but the damage had already been done.
Speaker 2: What was the rationale?
Speaker 4: Do you know she's a loud black woman who will I'm like, she sees you, she's voting for you. You know what happened to me, to me with the community, with the LGBT, but not all the lg I caould say with a lot of with the trans community and some of the especially these younger gays and younger trans, you wanted to be seen. They saw you already, You had every right afforded to man. You wanted to be seen. Give me when I tell you, they see you? Do? They see you? They don't like what they see, but they see you, and it is scary. It's terrifying.
Speaker 2: Not for the right reasons that you always want to be seen for the right reasons.
Speaker 4: That's the reason I say it the way I said it, Because they see you. Yeah. The Colorista was the two guys, the two gay podcasters that spoke against. Just for clarifications, these were the two gay guys who spoke against Jasmine Crockett. I'm probably not that correctly. L A c U L R I S T A S c U L You are I T a s the Colorista. That's the podcast going well. And I'm telling you, if you're in a bad place, or if you think you down or you trouble, and I'm telling you we all living with troubles right now in America. O oh my god, do they see you? I hear it. And I said it on the Breakfast Up in twenty nineteen, my very first interview, that a gay white man in America is still a white man in America. And Charlomagne said he still has that privilege, and I said, boom, there it is because understand that if I would have spoke against such a public platform like that, against their leader, my platform will probably be done. And they work for iHeart, the same network we're on here. You hear me when I tell you, O tunities to everybody. It's just that everybody takes don't take the opportunity to use it wisely. They did put a pussy as apology up, but accord Yard producer, it was only in their stories and it disappears after twenty four hours. Take your apology and stick you with the same place where you stick one of those low penises.
Speaker 2: At what I want to do for foot fan the flame I actually sent you a couple of pieces because we're talking about seeing so I just thought it was a great segue into it that something that people are so thirsty for and hungry for is peace and love and something to bring the rhetoric down in kindness. Have you seen this? These Buddhist monks that are going from Texas to DC over one hundred and twenty days, twenty three hundred miles they're walking with I don't know how many of them. It looks like there's no more than fifteen. They're walking with a stray dog that they had gotten India when they were doing something similar name Maloka. And the people that are come out. The person who kind of is leading the charge that the head monk so to speak, said that he thought he thought there might be one or two people on the roads, but he didn't think there would be much. They were doing it because everything they do is kind of quiet, and you know, they're not doing stuff for recognition. That way, the thousands of people that are lining the roads and thanking them and give, you know, gifting them and supporting them and listening to them speak, is it absolutely touches my heart. I follow that walk and then because you do. You know, the algorithm grabs shoot. So people who are standing on the side, you get it, like their clips. It is amazing. And so we always say, like, what can you do? These are the things you do? People? You show up, You show up, and you vote. You in a peaceful protest, we see now, do not get in a car or have anything that would be considered to be a weapon. Really take the tenants of Martin Luther King, and it's his birthday this weekend, so you know that it's a perfect timing but peaceful protest, that those are things that are certainly going to make a difference. I am dying. I haven't heard this. I'm dying to see when they get to DC. What's going to happen there. Do you think the Cheeto is going to come out and look at them or listen to.
Speaker 4: The absolutely not. First of all, that he should be giving them around the applause because they have on his favorite color, which is orange. Second of all, nobody really messed with monks because monks are such a mysterious religion. You really don't know how to handle them, but to stay on your side of the road. And it's not to say that they're violent. They only preach calm and quiet, and you know, but you never know what they're carrying up under them, Orae's dresses that they walk around here. Ain't no telling them what's up under them Orae's dresses. And they got on some damn sandals. You don't know what they're harboring. But for every time I've ever and what you say, it spoke volumes because here's the thing. They did that quietly. But so many people like you said, I've seen the videos where they're lining up and they're applauding them, and they're giving them all of this energy of joy and thing it's hope, because that's what's fucking said in America. We haven't any more hope because we look at this flass record, this monster on TV every single day that steals our joy, that steers steals our American values and our democracy. So the monks are showing us that there is this much. What the faith says, all you need is faith the size of a mustard seed. If fifteen months are the mustle seed that we need to turn America around, goddamn it, Sammy up for it. I'm all in by the clipper because we're losing, and we're losing fast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they didn't even get national coverage. Somebody sent it into to Anderson Cooper and that's the only national coverage. They've got local coverage and it's been amazing and a lot of this This is what really touches my heart because I think they're really walking through red states. I don't think they've gone through a bluestate yet. And so to see the people that in the volumes of people that are coming out and you just said, it's hope people. American people, for the most part are wonderful people who have hope and they want to help people. And this kind of shows that there's a small subset that is that is making everybody nuts. But anyway, if anybody has a chance to watch these, just plug into your you know, if you put into Instagram walk for peace, it will it will pop up.
Speaker 4: It will turn your it will turn your frown to a smile because you will see that we're not the only ones feeling the way we are feeling. But somebody is actually putting in a protests. And these these monks are religious people like real connected to Jesus, so to the book, Yes to Me it's all the same thing. It's one person. It is it's the spirit, it's the soul that you believe here. But they are very connected. And I'm telling you, if that's what it's going to take, hopefully it'll make a real change. And I love the fact that nobody has tried to harm him. Nobody has. And you, like you said about it, they're walking through the real estace. You know, it's it's some hot their feet there.
Speaker 2: And there feet their feet are like you know, they're cut. And oh even so one of them was driving in one of the vans because you know, at some point it gets too darker, too colds. You know, they're going to the hotel. They usually try to walk anyway. The van was hit and so this is even a nicer story. Not this part of the story isn't nice. He was hit. They fractured his legs so badly in the accident. His leg had to be amputated, so that that poor monk actually had to that Buddhist prasect actually had to go back, not monk to go back to you know, wherever they're they're from, the temple that they're from, because their their vehicle was was totaled. Somebody donated one to be able to keep this, this movement going. Oh my God, that touched my heart. I'm telling you, my eyes fill up. I watch them at the end of the night before I go to bed, and that's when I say, I said, there is hope that is out there. I hope to God when they go to DC they're met with some sort of positive energy and not just the range energy. If you want to see the monks that is on Walk for Peace, put in Walk for Peace. Even put that into your Google search engine and if you want to learn more about it, why they did it, when they started it, and whatnot. I think they're on day eighty three, so they have a ways to go, and they might be coming to an area if we're.
Speaker 4: About because you moved me out the water something. Are they completely barefoot? No sandals or anything?
Speaker 2: A lot of them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would have to talk to the leader, like, look at your player. Now. I know you could afford me some nikes or some you could have gave I would have woren some Walmart sneakers. It wouldn't even matter. You had to give me some of them put on my feet.
Speaker 2: No, some of them have something on. Not a lot of them, but a lot of them are doing your barefoot because that's months. That's how they they travel.
Speaker 4: But this is they want to do cold climate states.
Speaker 2: So here's the good thing. So remember I said there are tons of people that are on the sides of the road. There have been physical therapists that have come out to meet them at the end. They are podiatrists that are there to treat their feet every night. There are masseuses that are there to try to keep them, keep them healthy so that they can keep walking. Because that's the biggest fear is that they're doing this and this is wonderful, but you know our bodies. The average age is what the lead guy is and he's forty four, so there I think it goes to seventy something, and then there's somebody that's twenty something. There's a there's a monk that's twenty something. So they're trying to keep them healthy. And you know, in your forties, when you hit your forties like we did, it is talking about stop saying thirty nine. You hit forty. But when you get out of bed, it's not quite the same as when you used to hop out of the bed in your twenties. So I love that, I love support.
Speaker 4: I get a question. I have a question, though, body, because now I've been trying do the monk's religion practice? Are they celibacy? No sex?
Speaker 2: I believe, so I really don't know a lot. I'll have to I'll have to agree.
Speaker 4: An wait a minute, I got because now I really get questions like I'm barefoot, I'm watching for a cause. I get all that, but I can't even bust the nut every now and again, hold on, play a hold all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like not monks so yet. Traditional Buddhist monks and nuns practice strict, strict, lifelong celibacy is a core part of their vows.
Speaker 4: Can masturbate.
Speaker 2: I think it means whatever you think it means. And I'm not being fresh like that that's a loophole.
Speaker 4: That was a joke.
Speaker 2: But I think that I just know this for times in my life that have been dry. The longer you don't have it, the more you don't even care about it, like it's it doesn't become part when you're used to having it. Then that's a problem, you know. Just like French fries, go without French fries for a while, I can.
Speaker 4: Miss a fry too. I don't even gonna miss the busting down there. I miss that. Hold on, that's not you could, that's not that's not the same kind of comparison. Body so here everything like somebody who ain't had no penis in quite Sometimes it work it.
Speaker 2: A long time, so enforce the strict celibacy, prohibiting even physical contact with women, many of them, so they're not saying physical contact with themselves. So whatever.
Speaker 4: I bet you they got some techniques. I need. I need to find out what they masturbating techniques, I wondered, as they go deep into the spiritual realm. I had to close out with fun. Listen, ladies, gentlemen, we are glad to be back. You guys. Stay with us in twenty twenty six. We hope to be a lot more exciting and we want to get the word out. I'm on the road right now, touring, and I'm going to tell everybody everywhere about our podcast laugh a larn and I express that you guys do the same, because the only way that we're going to grow over here on the laugh Alarnet cast pages with your help, and remember you download LAFE and learn for free. We're not on X, we're not showing booty. You ain't got to pay three ninety nine a month, ten ninetynine a month. You can get us for free. This knowledge is this knowledge might be free. I mean you might get us for free, but this knowledge is priceless on both sides, which means that you teach us and we're gonna teach you because we need to know when we're wrong, when you think we're wrong, when we're right, when you think we're right, When you want us to know something you want us to know, Hit us up up the Laft and Learn podcast page. Bobby Clifford will dieceph for Distected and we'll be talking about it. We appreciate you guys here. We need you guys here to get us to a year six and we need you guys to start spending the information in so that we know where you want us to go, because we're gonna follow your lead just like you're gonna follow ours. You can follow me on all social media platforms at Flame Monroe and Monroe Flame on Instagram, Flame Monroe, want you five on TikTok and when can we follow you at Bobby.
Speaker 2: You can follow me on Instagram. It's Cliffer. Bobby. It is Bobby Clifford on TikTok and Facebook, and I will be coming to social media soon. I'm just trying to figure out what you guys want to hear from me. Your ears might be bleeding after one or two episodes, but I am going to be doing it. So keep your ears peeled flames on most days for at least ten to fifteen minutes no longer.
Speaker 4: Well, let me tell you guys this. You guys understand that hope is a word right now that we have to hold on to and make it so big that we all believe in the same thing, which is getting democracy back into a safe country that we live in. That's what we need right now. That is what we want to keep. So in order to do that, we have to pray together, we have to see each other for whoever we are, and we got to get assets to the pose and vote.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it's coming. It's you know, ten or eleven short months. It's here before you know it. It really is. Look at we just did a year with him, and look how in some days it seems like the longest year of my life, but in others it's gone by in a flash. And a blink of an eye. So those those elections are going to be here. Find out all of your family and friends who did not vote in the last election. Get them to the polls. That's what we need. We need that nine million to to have their voices heard.
Speaker 4: I think they got some of that nine million, got a lot of their services cut off. We might not have to ask them. I think they'll be there. They need to know what decisions need to be made. Please be protective, be safe for yourself, Be kind, Please be kind. Let me tell you what kindness does. I'm filled with joy because yesterday we were I was traveling at the airport in lax Quick Story, and there was I was gemail a little snacks on water, my chocolate milk compressors, and it's this white woman came over to ask the guy they had any more masks. He says, no, we don't have any more masks. She was just she just was a regular, nice lady. You know. I said that she was white because she was white, and I'm not saying that from a racial standpoint. And I said, ma'am, hold on, I got an extra mask because I just to order a box because I'm traveling Petrifat. So I went over to my thing and she was so nice. She was like, she told me her name, listen, miss Wendy. I told her about the podcast. Hopefully she's listening. So she was flying off to Minneapolis. I told her to be safe and stay warm because it's cold over there. So I'm sitting here, I'm talking lab on the Instagram. About fifteen minutes late, fifteen minutes lady she comes coming back. So I assumed that she look and missed her flight. I said, miss Wendy, did you miss your flight? She had a bag of peanuts in her hands. She says, no. I just wanted to bring you this because I wanted to give you something to your kindness. I say, oh, miss Wendy, you didn't have to do that. I had extra mass. I want you to be safe, she says no, and I hope you're not allergic to nuts. It was a timeless moment in my comedic man, because I was like girl learning to him. I got my own set. Oh my god, that lady fell out. But I say that to say that that's all you have to do, show somebody a kindness. You just never know how far it'll go. And the way she made me feel coming back to me at the You know, it had been about fifteen minutes and let me know that I touched that woman. So you touch somebody and it'll keep you feeling with Joey. Feel with joy today. If you really want to see my joy, catch me to my at the City Wire in Atlanta, APM showtime, Me and Coco Brown. I'm gonna give y'all all this joy. Bring money. I'm selling fans and I will be selling kuchie if the price is right.
Speaker 2: Okay, ladies, be kind, everyone be kind.
Speaker 4: You find a cucie on me, your price damn shore will be right. Okay, y'all, thank you so much for joining us here laughing larn. We'll catch you all next week. And understand that a lot is going on in the world, but nothing has changed right here with the model at laugh learn here a laugh a learn. We are not trying to get you to change your mind. We are only trying to get you to use your mind. Because why Bobby, Because your.
Speaker 2: Mind and your vote are a terrible thing to waste.
Speaker 4: Terrible thing to waste, So don't waste either one. We catch y'all next week. Doce this don't miss an episode of Laugh and Learn. Listen and subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network, AL Heart Radio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Laugh and Learned podcast is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio. Our ejective producer is Tippity Hattish. Our theme music is by the one and only Chrissy Payne. Thank you guys. This is Flaming Row. Don't forget to laugh. Listen and Learn